Speaker 1: It is that Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Thursday. We're going to talk a little bit about New York City. We're going to talk about history. We're going to talk about AI in our competition with China. Now, let's just play this for you here. You've heard his stupid voice before this. Ma'm Donnie guy in New York City who's probably going to win.
Speaker 2: Quote it for folks is to shift the tax burden from overtaxed homeowners and the outer borrows to more expensive homes in richer and wider neighborhoods. Explain why you are bringing race into your tax proposal.
Speaker 3: That is just a description of what we see right now. It's not driven by race. It's more of an assessment of what neighborhoods are being under taxed versus overtax.
Speaker 2: So no plans to change that language on your website.
Speaker 3: The focus here is to actually ensure a fair property tax system and that the use of that language is an assessment.
Speaker 1: Of the neighborhood. They're always selling revenge. We've talked about it many times before. You can go look at any Democrats campaign speech. Now, they hardly ever even make a reference to making your life better, doing something that actually works. They're always, always, always just selling revenge. Maybe maybe revenge against the rich guy you're jealous of, or the white guy you're jealous of, or whoever. They're always selling revenge. Vote for me, give me power, and I promise you I will use that power to hurt the person you want to hurt. That's what they're selling, which brings me to this question, Dear Master beaver Killer, how bad can TDSB in New York City? Democrat Jews are so deranged that in order to stand up to Trump's opposition of Man and Dami, they have to support a candidate who's sworn to wipe Jews off the face of the planet. Can we get a Democrat Jews perspective on this? He's talking about things like this. Do you believe that Hamas should lay down their weapons and leave the leadership in Gaza?
Speaker 3: I believe that any future here in New York City is one that we have to make sure that's affordable for all, and as it pertains to Israel and Palestine, that we have to ensure that there is peace, and that is the future that we have to fight for.
Speaker 2: But you won't say that Hamas should lay down their arms and give up leadership in Gaza.
Speaker 3: I don't really have opinions about the future of Hamas and Israel beyond the question of justice and safety and the fact that anything has to abide by international law, and that applies to Hamas, that applies to Israeli military, applies to anyone you could ask me about.
Speaker 1: Let me explain this again because we've had this talk before, but people get confused when it comes to Jewish people in America. And it's not just Chris. I know, I just have legions of these people in my life, and the food's garbage, but they're wonderful. So here's the thing. You think to yourself, Well, the Communists are so nakedly anti Jewish. Now they're so open about the whole thing. I mean, Josh Sapiro in Pennsylvania can't even entertain running to be president of the United States of America because you could never get through a Democrat primary because of his name. That's great. They firebombed is freaking outs. So you, thinking about it from the outside, looking at it logically, say to yourself, why why are two thirds of the Jewish people in the country, Democrat, let me explain what was explained to me when I asked that exact same question of my old campaign manager, who's Orthodox. Just because you have a Jewish heritage, a Jewish family, have occasionally attended synagogue doesn't necessarily make you a practicing Jew any more than a Christian who says, you know, yeah, I believe in Jesus, I believe in God and then goes to church at East during Christmas time. Is that person practicing or is it kind of I'll check in with mom every now and then. It would be a mistake to think that every Goldberg in America is passionate about Israel or Jewish people or Judaism at all. For many, it's just a check in. If you go to Orthodox Jews, which that would be Chris, you know those types anything Orthodox, they're on our side for the most part. That's that's their right wing. That would be the Christian version of No, I don't go to church once a year. I'm there every Sunday and on the Wednesday night prayer service as well. That's their version of that. That's going to be a more hardcore person. You think they're voting against their own interests or against Israel. A lot of American Jews don't care about Israel. It's not something that they're passionate about at all. And so you think you're appealing to them when you say, Hey, this dude's a freakin Muslim who supports Humas. That doesn't sway them at all. They're more Communists than j doesn't sway them at all. People have different levels of priority in every walk of life and every religion. Hey, Bronco, I keep hearing about the AI war with China. Can you explain it? What are your thoughts? Here's a headline for you. Goldman Sachs warns of looming layoffs as AI reshapes Wall Street giants operations AI. So let me explain it in this way. Let's say I am a Goldman Sachs. I'll make it as simple as possible. Not a super finance guy anyway, but let's make it as simple as possible. I'm just doing the the Wall Street trading the stocks and bonds. I have an option I can pay fifty dollars for this basic AI system. And what this basic AI system will do is it will let me know the second a stock I'm interested in comes for sale. It will scour the market. The second it comes for sale, Boop sends me a text message, sends me an email. That's that AI. Fifty bucks, that's what it costs. Or I could pay fifty million dollars and instead of just scouring the market for that, it will scour it. It will purchase it for me. It will create all the contract stuff it needs to do. In fact, if I spend fifty million dollars on it, I can lay off three cores of my staff and essentially allow the futuristic AI to become my entire company. I have fewer labor costs. Guess who never needs a vacation day. Guess who never needs paternity leave. Guess who's not complaining because the bagels are stale in the conference room. AI, Sorry, Chris, I didn't mean to make that about you. The doughnuts are stale. The donuts are stale, all right, AI. Now think about that internationally. Think about it internationally. It means when it comes to things like national security, I have somebody I know. I have a few of these, but I have someone I know who is a fighter pilot. I'm not going to even say which branch. I don't want to even go there. But he is a fighter pilot, not a mechanic, not a bomber pilot. He is straight up top gun in fighter jets. And he will tell you in a dog fight with another fighter pilot, the difference between you winning and him winning is less than a second, less than a second. You're less than a second faster than he is, and you win, you're less than a second slower than he is. Your wife gets a knock at the door. Right now, think about that. Expand that to we'll just stick with military right now, militarily. Expand that boats, submarines, tanks, planes, Expand it to all of them. Now, what would it be worth? What would it be worth if you could guarantee because of because of AI? What if what if you could guarantee every one of those fights you would win. Your AI's more advanced than their AI. Because of AI. You're always a half sent faster. Because of AI. Your submarine gets them before they get because of AI. That is the race happening right now. It's more than just America in China. That is the race. Now that the technology is there to create artificial intelligence of some kind it'll never be humans, it'll never be you, It'll never be not that, that's not what I'm saying. But now that the technology exists, the race is who can do it best, and the margins on that are everything. It will be done on the margins. If you're a little better in China, you can eat our lunch. If we're a little better here, we can eat your lunch. You're playing, yes, with the same technology, but vastly different levels of the technology that makes sense. Those are the kinds of things and look, that's just the surface level. Those are the kinds of things that are at stake. All right. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. If you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing iheard Spotify iTunes in case you missed AOC and Bernie Sanders sitting down on CNN last night, got a little bit uncomfortable during this question.
Speaker 2: But are you saying that Senator Schumer should not be worried about a primary challenge from you?
Speaker 3: No, Let.
Speaker 1: I have a country that is falling apart.
Speaker 2: We got a house housing crisis, a healthcare crisis.
Speaker 1: And that's what's known as changing the subject. That's what that's known as.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The radical left in the country, not just the voting base, but the elected full blown communists. They Now, it's not that they necessarily run the party, although in many ways they do. But what it is is they have veto power over the party. We've talked about this before. Are there still relatively moderate Democrats in elected office in this cross this country? Of course, it'd be naive to say otherwise. We've talked about Chuck Schumer before. Chuck Schumer is a lizard person doesn't have beliefs. It doesn't it doesn't believe in anything but power. But Chuck Schumer has to make himself sound like Karl Marx now because he is constantly looking over his shoulder at the young communist AOC from the Bronx, who, if she ran against him, would raise a boatload of money. And don't forget about this. It comes to the Democrat Party donors Republican Party two. Actually this applies to both of them. If for being fair, donors have such a huge say a huge say if have you ever had a member, a member of the House, or a Senator that you like overall you like? No, nobody's perfect none of them are perfect, but had one that you like. And they come out of left field on something with a piece of legislation or a statement, and you're wondering, what, how did where did that come from. Oftentimes that's the donor, that's the big money bundlers who make a phone call and say we need you to make a stance on this. These people get elected by raising a bunch of money and then running television commercials telling you how all the things you want to hear. Essentially AOC. She knows that the billionaire donor class of the left, they are generally as or more Communist than she is. It's what is held It's part of what holds the Democrat party hostage. It's amazing, dear showgun Oracle. Recently, my wife's dad passed and her mom moved in. She's incredible with the kids and dogs. We have room and I'm glad she's here. She wants to pitch in and cook dinner. However, her cooking is horrible. Her idea of Mexican food is plain white rice and plain hamburger. Oh, she thinks the spice rack is a decoration. I generally share your direct nature, but how would you try to tell a great person in a fragile state that she never belongs in a kitchen again. All right, so this is gonna be tough, So I'm gonna give it to you straight. You can't. You can't. She just lost her husband at this stage, she just lost her husband for a while. You said recently, So I'm going to assume this is within the last year or two. I'm assuming it's more recent than that. For a while, you just gotta kind of say yes to everything. I want to cook tonight. The I know she sucks at cooking, and I know what that's like. My grandma couldn't cook to save her frigging life. I know what it's like. My mom has burned more Thanksgiving dinners than you've ever seen. I know what it's like. Smile. Grab the hot sauce from the fridge, grab the salt and pepper from the spice rack, and do what you can for a while. When you are grieving like that, you are in such a sensitive place, you just need to kind of say yes to everything. And that sucks. If I may give you a little pointer though, something that has saved me from time to time, and I won't go into all the specific details. Maybe consider grabbing a quick bite on the way home from work. What Chris, you grab a quick bite? It doesn't have to be a whole meal, but maybe something that way. When she makes her disgusting rice in burger, then you can have a bit of it. If she complains about the amount all what you can always use your health. Oh it's so good. I just look. I worried about my cholesterol. I'm or use intermittent fasting wit in doubt. Never be afraid to lie. Lies are so beneficial. Tell her you're not eating dinner at this time, trying to intermittent fast. You're just a breakfast and lunch guy. What Chris, what snack do you keep around the house to not be hungry? You know what saves me? Peanut butter. We have We have regular peanut butter, but we have extra crunchy peanut butter. Whenever I'm eating or whenever I'm have a snack attack and I'm worried about eating badly, peanut butter's packed with protein. I go get a huge scoop of it and I just walk around the house non on it. It's delicious. What Chris, doesn't she get the bad kind, not anymore. We staged a revolt, me and the boys. We get the good the kind. Now we get good stuff. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, and ask doctor Jesse Thursday, churn him through all these questions on here. Let's get to some more of these things. This is a long one, so I'm not going to read the whole thing. But it's a question about Social Security. Says I do a mighty good radio programs, so on and so forth. Well, when I think about reducing the Social Security tax rate, So here's what has to be done for social Security. Has to be done because of how many new people are retiring, and because we don't have the money, and because the debt, the debt is going to be the thing that just craters the whole frigging country. We have to figure out something. But you have to figure out something that doesn't totally hose the people who are currently relying on it, who paid into it their entire lives. And what's more, you can't totally hose people who are close to relying on it. You know, if you're retiring in a couple of years, you can't go to that person and say sorry, you don't get it. The issue is where do you find the money. Somebody someone in this whole equation. You know, the people paying taxes now are the ones who are paying current Social Security recipients because the scumbacks in the government rated social Security and used it for their own ends. So you got a big Ponzi scheme. Young people pay in, the old people take out, the young people pay in, the old people take out. There's no savings account because they raided the trust fund. Now, none of this is your fault or my fault. Shit, they did it. That's what politicians do. Somebody has to get screwed. It should not be the old person who paid in their entire life or somebody who's about to retire. And it's not that I'm trying to screw over young people at all. And you know, I don't do class warfare stuff here on the show. I don't prioritize poor people. I don't prioritize rich people. People have a different financial situation. I've been both. It doesn't matter. It's just not a priority for me. We have got to get rich people off of it. We have to. And if you are a wealthy, older person, and that makes you angry. I totally get it, and you're anger at me for saying it is completely justified. You're welcome to send me your email and be mad because you're one hundred percent right. It's not right just because you're well off, you now don't get the Social Security you paid into. Your argument is totally valid. I agree with you all the way. I get it. Something has to be done. The money isn't there, you know, in a Ponzi scheme, like a Bernie made Off type situation, he takes in the money, he goes swindles it, and then when he needs new money, he gets new customers, and then it's bad. It's bad, and in the end of it he goes to prison. Don't get me wrong, but not everybody got their money back. That's what happens when they're theft. Our problem is so security is it's the government that's stolen. And the government doesn't have a great track record of holding itself accountable. And I know everyone's celebrating the Bolton indictment today, but government doesn't have a great track record of holding itself accountable for the evil crap it does. So now we're in a situation where it's been stolen. What do we do well, you can't hose the person who needs it to pay their bills paid into it. Someone has to get hosed. Don't like class warfare stuff. I don't even like a progressive tax rate. I'm a flat tax guy. Everyone should sit pay the same percent. I don't do class warfare stuff. Oh, poor people are saints and rich people are evil. I don't do that. But man, people with the means. Someone has to get it, so it might as well be them. Someone asks to get it, so it might as well be them. This actually is a great reminder to call gold Cod because retirements are fragile things. And if you ever talk to somebody that's their only income is their Social Security check. Let me tell you red lobster isn't an option. They never get to see red lobster. So you need you need to protect the retirement you have. You're gonna wait and watch gold keep setting records every day, or you're gonna call gold Cod now and get your retirement fourtified. Let them fortify. You think it's a pain or it's expensive, it's not. It's none of those things. Gold Co makes it easy. Fortify your retirement, protect it from being wiped out gold cod I trust them. I've used them. I use them eight five five eight one seven gold or Jesse likes gold dot com. Jesse. What's wrong with Pam Bondi. I'm a big Trump supporter. I thought she's a good person, all right. You thought she's a good person, all right. There was an advertisement I saw it in the window of a jiu jitsu place here locally. There was an advertisement of a jiu jitsu tournament coming up in my area next month, and it said we're accepting all these You had to be a certain skill level to sign in. I won't go into all the details. Now, Aubrey has never fought anybody in her life. Should I sign her up? No? Why not? She's a good person. We seek out things oftentimes, and we're looking for the wrong thing. I don't need Pam Bondy to be a good person. I don't care if Pam Bondy is the biggest piece of trash in the history of mankind. To be honest with you, what Pam Bondy has to do is so important. I don't care if Pam Bondi poops on the sidewalk out in front of her house. I don't care if she cheats on her taxes. Actually I do, don't break the law. I don't care if she's rude to kids and old people. I don't care how good of a person she is. What I need and what you need from Pam Bondy is her to be the most vicious, committed, intelligent, nasty prosecutor in the history of mankind. As she takes on wealthy deep staters while also trying to break up the Antifa terrorist network. She may be the best person in the world. I don't know if she's a grandma. I assume she is. She may be the grandma of the year. You gotta try her cookies. I don't give a crap about her cookies. I care about performance, performance important jobs. That's what matters you. Me, well you, you should probably be a good person. I can't do anything about the fact that I'm a bad person. What Pam Bondy needs to be, it's not good or bad. I don't care about whether she curses in or off time. Maybe she drinks too much. These things don't matter to me at all, and they shouldn't matter to you. I need a pit bull, and time is getting short. We have three years left. I know John Bolton got indicted today. I got all that three years left. We have a lot of people inside of the government who not only have to be fired, they have to be indicted for their crimes. If they committed crimes, they have to be arrested, they have to be tried, and they have to be sent to prison. And you know who to oversee that gigantic task, Pam BONDI I don't care whether she's good or not means nothing to me when it comes to jobs like that. I care about effective. I mean, that's why I keep Chris around. You think I want Chris here. He knows when to push all the buttons and stuff like that, and he deals with corporate and does all kinds of things that I can't do and don't want to do. That's the only reason Chris is here. Performance is what matters. Jesse. I'm taking off work to hear Bronco open for the Younger Trump's interview with Megan Kelly and ascertain that if no one goes to jail, the Trump's second term will be wasted. He's talking about Okay, so next Thursday, October twenty third, I already told you Megan Kelly's doing this big live tour. Me and Donald Trump Junior. We are her guests. I'm the opener. I give like an opening fifteen minute speech, and then she interviews him for an hour in right here in the Houston area. It's in sugar Land, Chris is sugar Land, right, It's in sugar Land, Texas. I do it with sugar Land, Chris. I thought it was. I thought it was. I guessed right. That's worth something. Look, a good guess. If there's one thing I learned in school, A good guess is worth as much as the right answer every single time. Jesse, My question is has has communism infiltrated the global Catholic Church? Of course, but it's infiltrated every church. It's not just that. I mean, look, you don't have to just lean on the Catholics. Every church, every religion, it's infiltrated. The religious institutions were always institutions that were going to be firewalls against communism. If you're a communist, what do you do? You can try to destroy them, but the easier way is take them over. That's what they do, all right. One segment, hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. And then look, I'm not gonna be heard, Tom. I'm sorry. I'm gonna be back on Monday. Never fear, it's medal of honor Monday. We're gonna have a good time while I'm gone. You can email me Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com or download the podcast iHeart Spotify iTunes. All right, now, let's get to as many of these as we can as we wrap up the show and frankly wrap up the week. Jesse, the death train of POWs you talked about. Was there a book on this? He's talking about the Railway of Death? What was that?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 1: Last night? I did that, Chris or night before? I don't remember. I think it was the night before Tuesday night I did another little It was just a little bit more than an hour on the Railway of Death. World War two. Fascinating, horrifying story. There are books on it. There aren't a ton, but there are some. I'll tell you my favorite one. I've told you about this book before, The Forgotten Highlander, The Forgotten Highlander one more time. The Forgotten Highlander is the name of the book. It really he really encumbas is a lot of it. Now, that's one guy's story. He's not the only one who wrote that book. There are a bunch on it. It's it's a fascinating thing. World War two is one of those things where when people start to learn about it, everyone gets the high points. You got the high points you know about You know about the Pearl Harbor, Pearl Harbor, you know about the Holocaust. Of course you understand that there are high points of World War Two that everyone's going to understand that, the blitz, the bombing of London. You're gonna get these things. But in my personal opinion, if you get a couple layers down from that, the stories are intense better. In fact, here's a couple of little things you can look into. Maybe I'll maybe I'll do a history on one of these things at some point in time. It's not coming up soon. So the various resistance f f ets inside either the Nazi area of occupation or the Japanese area of occupation. If you're looking to dig into you want to get some more depth, look at the French resistance inside Nazi Germany. We're talking straight up James Bond stuff where British agents, American agents are parachuting in and they're they're training these French guerrilla fighters how to blow up train tracks and things like that. Maybe even more fascinating is the Pacific version. You would have these guys Brits and Aussi's and Americans. Sometimes there were guys who had escaped. Sometimes they were just studs. They would work with local villagers, local peoples, the on whatever Pacific island, and they would basically form a resistance effort. They're cutting throats of Japanese soldiers when they find them. They're gathering intelligence and giving signals to the other people that they fascinating, fascinating little things. I'll tell you this again before we get back to the emails. The Battle of Stalingrad. Most people know it. If you don't, the Battle of Stalingrad is if it was its own war would be one of the largest wars in human history. Just the Battle of Stalingrad, totally amazing. We did a history thing on the stal. I did one on Stalingrad before. But there's all kinds of great book, so many great books about very very good Jessie. My dad passed away on October thirteenth, twenty sixteen from Agent Orange Ough, so I understand where you're at. My dad also wanted to make sure I got his ballot in for President Trump. Told me he to make sure he doesn't vote for the communist when he's dead. Sending you love brother. You have the greatest show on Earth and the Vet's producer. Thanks man, I appreciate you, Mike. Sorry about your dad. By the way, my question remains, will we drain the communist swamp for good? I know you mentioned they will come back even harder, but how do we prevent that without going to Civil War two? We don't need to do Civil War two or any of these things. What we have to do is first accept that there will be a counter attack at some point from the left. Accept that. All right, we got it. Now, how do you get ready for that? You get ready for that by fortifying your area now before you need them. Don't sit back and put your feet up now and let your area do what it does. And then in the year twenty thirty two, we have President AOC and she's setting the FBI to murder you in the middle of the night, and you're screaming at your local politicians. Hey, why aren't you stepping in By then it's too late. We need to fortify our areas now by occupying critical positions of power. Oftentimes that will mean rooting out Republicans. Republicans in your area, especially if they've been there a long time. They are weak and they are pathetic, and they are not going to be the firewall that stands between you and President AOC one day. So find someone who is replace your sheriff if he's pathetic, your school board, your state legislature. We are going to need states. We are going to need them for the future. This is how we prepare. I called it last night. I called it filling sandbags. Yep, you know the enemy's coming back. Bayonets attached. There are holes in the wall, places where it's weak. There are places where the bunker could be deeper the trenchet. Get ready now so when it comes, you are ready. What we do now will determine how we handle them being twice as vicious the next time. When you're not doing that, make sure you're sleeping well in your cozy earth sheets. That's a critical part of getting ready because you spend a third of your life in bed. You need bamboo sheets in your life. You want to hear something nuts Cozy Earth sheets. They're not just rope guys. Their sheets have a ten year warranty. It's like this stretchy silk bamboo bit of heaven. Ten years. That's how confident they are. This stuff is amazing. Everything in my house at this point and time I can get my hands on is Cozy Earth. Visit cozyearth dot com use my code Jesse for twenty percent off. That's cozyearth dot com Code Jesse. And if you get a post purchase survey, let them know you heard about Cozy Earth from Jesse Kelly. Because home isn't just where you live, it's how you feel. Let's go home with Cozy Earth Jesse. Will Derek Chauvin ever be released or have a new trial, Well, one would hope, because he's got to be the most persecuted man in the United States of America today. He's already been stabbed while in custody. This is the police officer who got blamed for George Floyd's death and the technique he was using. It was taught to him by the Minneapolis Police Department. All this came out during the trial and we know now that George Floyd died of an overdose, and still this country is so bonkers, so upside down in bonkers. We took the cop and threw him in prison and built statues to that dirt ball Jesse. Now that the living hostages have been freed from Gaza, will a moab be used to convince Hamas to disarm? Hamas is never going to disarm Jesse. I'm listening to you. Take a part Obama's message to his fellow communist. Yes, I feel without you, I would have missed the innuendos of what he's really saying. Been listening to you for only three years, though I am seventy six years old. I want to thank you for influencing me to be a better American. I appreciate you, lady. All right, now, keep your head up. I am going to go. I have to don't yell at me. It's not my fault, it's not my choice. I have to go do something for the suits tomorrow. I'm coming back on Monday, and I'll be if you can believe it, or not, better than ever. All right, Chris, I just want you to know, shut up. That's all