Speaker 1: Kf I AM six forty. You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Well, that's Late with Kelly one K.
Speaker 3: Six.
Speaker 2: We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. But we're still live at the Anaheim White House, eight A seven South Anaheim Boulevard. We're here for one more hour. You have forty five minutes to make your bid at KFIAM six forty dot com forward slash pastathon for our auction items, and they're very important. It's not about us, it's about the money that it will generate to feed children. One hundred percent of your donations are not only tax deductible, but they are all for the kids. And let's give everyone an update. This is our nine pm update. We have fifty four thousand, five hundred forty five pounds of pasta and sauce, which is almost double from last hour, and it's getting late in the evening, which means that these donations start coming in faster and more furiously. We have now eclipsed the eight hundred thousand dollars market eight hundred and nine eight hundred and thirty eight dollars in donations. So for those who are listening right now, It's okay. If you still want to donate and push us over, I'm just gonna clan. Let's just go on and push us over a million tonight. Let's just do it now. Let's not wait. Joining me right now on the show is someone if you listen to later with Mo Kelly. I'm very proud of her because she's gone from listener to air personality. She's someone who's grown in this business. She had her own segment and she turned that into her own show. Put your Hands Together for Tiffany Hops.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you all very much. I do appreciate it. This is my second pastathon and I love it.
Speaker 5: I really enjoy being here.
Speaker 4: It is my first time actually eating food here at pasta thon.
Speaker 2: Ooh, how was it? I know it was good.
Speaker 4: I ate something I couldn't pronounce and it was delicious.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the best kind of food. People ask you, what did you eat is? I don't know, but it tasted it good.
Speaker 4: We just kind of pointed and said, give me that. That description looks really good, and it was. Everything here that I've had has been wonderful. The people, the staff, Bruno and just the entire environment is. I see why everyone comes out and why it's such a huge event year after year.
Speaker 2: You kind of took my next question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. You have a very particular perspective. You first could look at this from the outside end. You could listen to Pastathon, you could listen to KFI. You might have even come down. But that's one perspective. Yes, now to see popon from the inside, KFI, working with Smart and Final, working with Wendy's having a role to play on air with it as well. What's it seem like? What's it feel like?
Speaker 3: Now? Oh? It is.
Speaker 5: It's magic.
Speaker 4: It's magic, but that magic is very deliberate, is very intentional. Michelle and what she does year after year should be celebrated beyond.
Speaker 5: The pale it is.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine the amount of work it takes to put something like this on and the fact that again it's been fourteen years, and that it just grows with each year. And magic is probably the best word. We don't understand magic, but if you are lucky, you believe in it. And I see why people invest so much in this event.
Speaker 5: It's heartwarming.
Speaker 4: It really moves you to hear the stories from the youth who are a part of the program and have been under Bruno Serrado's tutelage. To hear Bruno talk about Katerina's club and his mother, and just to see people here really appreciating and supporting, it's it's very moving.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of discussion about the decline of AM radio quote never but there's been that discussion. But it's moments like these where people are reminded the power and also the responsibility we have is on their personalities with this microphone. Because for all that people want to use it for things unimportant, me included, there are these moments where the power of AM radio, the power of KFI can no exaggeration, change thousands of lives. We have eight hundred and nine thousand dollars and eight hundred and thirty eight dollars worth of donations in one day basis.
Speaker 5: On one day.
Speaker 2: That's the power of AM radio. That's the power of KFI. That is the power of what we've collectively built with pastathon. There are thousands and thousands of children who are going to be fed. They're going to be any number untold numbers of families who are going to be rehoused. Now. Chef Bruno is to conduit. He is the centerpiece of all this, but we all play a role in this. We all play a part. It may be small. Your donation may have only been five dollars today, it may have been five hundred dollars today. It may have been just stopping by and offering a word of support and reminding us of what we're doing. That also has its place. And I'm just overwhelmed again and in awe at your consistent and dependable generosity. You don't have to do it. It's one thing to say, hey, we had a great year. No, but we're saying we had a great fourteen years and we're building on it. And I know that I'm further inspired by what you do collectively. I know Michelle is inspired by what you do. We have these conversations where I don't know how we're going to be able to top it next year. Well, we don't know, but somehow you make a way, You collectively find a way to not only feed children, but amaze us in the process. And Tiffany, let me come back to you, because your story is very specific. You got to see all this grow. You listen to it grow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen before Pastathon was a thing. I've been a listener since for twenty plus years. And to jump in to KFI and see the reach into the community and how KFI has changed as a station and continues to be so community focused and oriented, just gives me a lot of pride in being associated with this station and just seeing again what it can do and how it can in fact change lives. Like you said, Mo, there are children who are now teenagers, who are now adults who have gone through this fourteen years and have been benefactors of this Pastathon And the fact that you can look at people and see change is amazing. It's tangible. It's not some figment of your imagination. You don't have to it's not obscure, it's not abstract.
Speaker 5: These are people, and you get to see and hear.
Speaker 4: The stories of how this entire operation has changed lives.
Speaker 5: It's really special.
Speaker 2: Now you brought some very special people with you tonight, did you I did?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 4: I brought as I did last year, my fiance TJ. And my mother is here for her first Pastathon, Miss Connie Hobbes. So I'm glad to share this with them. I know, my mother is proud to be here. I come from a radio lineage. My grandfather was a radio broadcaster in Peoria, Illinois, Rannie Bryson. And so to be able to share again this with my mother and all of you, I am touched beyond belief.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you this, and look at your mother when I ask you. Did your mother believe you when she when you first told her that you were going to be on KFI in a host capacity?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, there was no doubt. There was ever.
Speaker 4: You know again, if you're fortunate, your parents are your first fans and your first cheerleaders.
Speaker 5: And my mother has been that throughout my life.
Speaker 4: So to have her here now to do that just as a testament to our relationship and her belief in what I do.
Speaker 5: So I want to make her proud.
Speaker 4: I want to do well in this position, and I'm here, I'm trying and it's going well. I am on Saturdays from five to seven pm.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 4: I think that's something to be proud of and to continue. So, if you've been listening to the five to seven pm show Saturdays with Tiffany, thank you so much for that. We're about two and a half months in and it feels like it was just yesterday and I'm looking forward to much more with the station.
Speaker 2: Well you've heard me say it before and on to say it again. Your success is our success. I know it. Well, put your hands together for Tiffany Hobbs.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys very much.
Speaker 2: It's Later with Moke Kelly. We're continue to broadcast live. You can hear. We have a nice crowd here at the Anaheim White House. And don't forget, we still have some grand prize giveaway, so if you're in the neighborhood, you have to be in the house to win it. I'm talking about a family four pack to see Pam Tillis and Laurie Morgan as part of the Grits and Glamour tour coming up in two days on December fifth at Lamarada Theater. We're given that away, a family four pack, and also this big ass basket we're given away, this holiday gift basket. It can be yours, but you got to be in the house, so come on and see us.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We're not done because we cannot leave up out of here without speaking to the man of the hour, or I should say the man of the day or the man of the year, however you want to phrase it. Chef Bruno Serrato is good to see you, my friend.
Speaker 3: Always nice to see my friends, so happy you would coming tonight, and always cool to see you back in our house.
Speaker 2: I'm amazed, but I'm not surprised. You are so consistent in your service of children and families. I should not be surprised that you were here at five am, and you'll be here to at least ten pm. You've been available, You've been speaking with people. You've been making sure not only that the people here here at the broadcasts are comfortable, but you have customers to the restaurant is open, there's you know, you're conducting business. I don't know how you had the energy to do it.
Speaker 3: A lot of people ask me the same question. I said, I have no idea where I come mynd that you from me like you say, I was you at five am. I have a full restaurant tonight. And then my plority is said hi to every customer, said thank you for being here in everyth and at the same time, we saw the five thousand meals today for the kids.
Speaker 2: How does that work? Because I was saying, I don't know how you do it because that is a separate operation and corporationto itself. How are you able to manage and monitor what is happening in the restaurant as well as the kids who are being fair?
Speaker 3: Well? You always to be a good a good ceoor cfl. You have to have good people behind you. Yes, I have a great people in the kitchen then helping to prepare the past us since six o'clock this morning. I have a great people back up for the kitchen. I have a great driver. We take the buses so Luva Race County, which is the big things. And I have a great people in office. That I mean, all the great people surround me make me look good. I mean honestly, we walk out, we talk, we communicate pretty much every day. I mean every hour and hour. The restaurant is empty too. My nephew Silvanna is my GM and in Catalina too is taking care of the restaurant. But I know people come to say hi to Mina. I have to be here and I to say hi to everybody. And a great chef for the restaurant to that mina. I'm surrunning with a great amount of people, and that's why I can't do what I do. Without them, I could not do what I do.
Speaker 2: Caterina's Club has grown, Pastaton has grown. You're not only feeding children, but you're rehousing families.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a big deal. The children is I means nineteen nineteen years ago. The family is about thirteen years ago. I met a family. They live in a motel room for twelve years. And when I find that out, I know idea motel room family was doing this. I was like, well, why are you just living for so long? Because you pay? Your motel is not free or not even cheese, I said, I said, we have to pay. Yes, when we stay here. I would love to move to an apartment, but no way, I'm going to save three four five thousand dollars down payment. And that was bingo, that's the problem. It was the down payment to move to an apartment. Now, the first family I moved, like I mentioned, living thirteen years in six people and they still live there. And a couple of weeks ago we moved Family number two hundred and seventy three.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and seventy three families.
Speaker 3: And you change life. I mean I was done in early. When you see people move to from a motel area, part in loto, garage car to an apartment, that's the life change. We have to qualify them. We have to have children, because if you have no children, you can't qualify. I do for the safety of the kids. And you have to have a job because you need to pay your rent, have to pay the deposit, and no drugs or art and stuff like that. I mean, when you move them and you hear people detect in you and say, she will thank you. My kids was the worst at school and this morney came home and it's a student of the month. When you hear stories and like young girls don't have any friends because I'm embarrassed to live to have my friends and a motel room. And now that you move them out and she say, oh, I have a lot of friends. I mean, you hear a story like this then, which is very touchy in your heart, then the life changing that you do. And I give dignity back to the parents because if your father or your mother and you have your children live in a parking lot and a garage in a motel room and your kids does homework sit on the toilet because it's only cheaper quite as place to sit on it. Yes, and you move there to an apartments. Life change emotionally, academically, mentally, as completely a life change, Like I mentioned the dignity of the parents, because the parents, you want to give your kids the best thing responsible. You don't have to give view a million dollar car, but at least a decent home. Home is home. Home is the base of the family. Family is the base of a home. I mean when you have a house, then you can have your children grow up with mom and dad, or I mean if you single parents, is a life changing When you don't do that, or you live in a motel room, I can't even imagine the parents' mind can't give to their own children what they deserve. Has to be very tough for the parents.
Speaker 2: It's one thing to want to help someone, and it's another thing to have some semblance of resources to help someone. But how did you go about making these steps? Even if baby steps? You know, you don't start out feeding twenty five thousand kids a week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, start with one kid, one location at one boys Girls club. One Apule eighteen, two thousand and five, four to five o'clock PM. That said the first one, Mom say the kid live in a motel. Then why don't you feel in pasta? Some put things like, what don't you feel in pasta? It's cheap, it's not expensive to that one, two, three, five ten, one hundred, two hundred. I think when we start with pasta tone there was probably three hundred meals a day. We got to five thousand meals of the day because every time people hear about me all on a radio or with friends. Oh, SHO would like to feed children. We need some here, we need some there. Now we are in tourist city in osht County, Tory, one thing and one hundred in three location in the wash Cany know that is how the pasta came.
Speaker 2: When I talked to you last year, wasn't there discussion of others trying to use your uh blueprint internationally?
Speaker 3: Oh? I love that? In fact one or a friend of mine, I never met him. My considers because he did the first Caterinas program in Texas and from there he will start to travel internationally. You don't filip in it Nepal. A couple of days ago, he said India and Pakistan because he saw me on CNN eleven years ago. And I know the people are done in Ethiopia, other people are done in Oklahoma, Texas, Chicago, New York, Mexico, Italy. That just because they see me, or they talk to me, or they hurt me on media and stuff like that. I mean, I keep saying it's a spread of love, a spread of kindness went internationally.
Speaker 2: How does that impact you when you see your work come back to you in that way. It's one thing when you feel the child, the child grows up and comes back and says thank you. But when you have people who've seen you and then want to share your gift with the world and the world comes back to you, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't even understand this day big the impact that don't. I'm just Bruno do what I do and know people as follow me do it what I do, and I love it and reopen my heart to the fact and a million children get feed beside ouse just because they saw me. And but I am no ego. I'm down to health and I feel like kindness is like maybe it's my mission from God to be here and do people who follow me too. I'm not just saying it. I'm not a god, but I'm just like, it's beautiful to see people off a shot and can feed that many cases. Why can I fit ten twenty of them? I just say start with one. I start with one. I did start with one. I never start with five thousand meals and from one meal then I start. Here we are today and this year when we celebrate the ten million meals, is like ten millions already and we're going to be close to eleven million because we saw so many weekly. It's a there's a great impact around the world. And we all know you look at the TV every t and is a lot of nues, A lot. I mean when people look at me or listen to us on the radio because K five is my family, K five is Caterina's family. K five is part of us for so many years. K five will give us over fifty percent of the budget for what they do. That I mean the importance of K five and not just Bullo as everybody like you and everybody was there all day today. All the people listen to the program, all the people don'tate it online. They're the one who should be proud to know them. Brunus off ten million meal because it thanks to them that we've done that.
Speaker 2: Jefer can't get you to hang around for one more seven because I would love to talk about your hospitality academy.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I'm here, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're not going anywhere. You live here, Chef Bruno more with him in just a moment.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We still have the party going here at the Anaheim White House on this occasion, the fourteenth Annual CAFI Pastathon. Just want to let you know you have about maybe seven minutes to put in your final bid at KFIAM six forty dot com forward slash Pastathon for the gift or the experience of your choice. You have about seven minutes. And when I hear there is a bidding war right now for the co hosting slot with Lady with Moe Kelly, I hear that's going on right now. That's all I'm gonna say. But the minutes are ticking away. Your last opportunity. And also I want to have a little bit more conversation with Chef Bruno Serrato, who continues to join me. Chef Bruno, you have your hospitality Academy, which is something else that you are devoted to helping those who are going to be working in this industry long after all of us are gone. What inspired you to also put your hands in that well?
Speaker 3: I was fourteen years old when I start to washing dishes, walk in a restaurant business and boys girls club kids when the teenager they cannot go back there. I mean, what's the best way else to teach a kid to do something? Teach them at work. And if you start when you're young, when you're an adult, you won't be working to walk, that's right. And I start to do hospitality at a restaurant. Some kids walk in the back in the kitchen, some in the dining room with my customer, and obviously they're not professional, but my customer knows what they do. Even if they make mistakes, they don't worry. But when you work for me with me for three months, after that, you can have a job anywhere you want them bestically teaching them then learn something. You can find a job tomorrow in an Hia your ady hotel that I mean, can you hear the fireworks? That's because you're hanging the show soon you see this.
Speaker 2: I hope that was fireworks from a different neighborhood. Is that fireworks something else?
Speaker 3: Ninety fireworks.
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: But yeah, you teach teenager to walk at a younger age, like I mentioned, when they get more adults, they will look for a job in the restaurant business is an easy job to learn and make money fast. I mean some of our kids make like four hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars a month and that's nothing to sneeze at.
Speaker 3: Leamy at a young age like they are sixteen. Yes, it's a big deal. I mean I never mix six four hundred a month and sixteen years old. And some of them graduated from US, but a few of them got hired by me, by management anyway, because they are good. After the young girl, she was on the radio early, she's very good. Most probably when she finished here most training, she could get hired here. I have a few kids who graduate way that the CIA Anapa Valley Culinary Institute of America and did not do that. They did. They did that, and I'm so proud of them because I'm sure the philosophy is to look a job in the hospitality in the restaurant industry and graduate a CIA with talent you cast school is use, use accomplishment. And when you see that from your own I called kids because I feel like that my kids that's walking with you three months you will just put to the bread at the butt of the water and on the kitchen pil potatoes.
Speaker 2: Detail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love it. I mean you can't see that the passion at the beginning, they kind of like tell me the shy they don't know that. The only you can tell you that I don't look at them too much. We don't want to scare them because usually a new way to get scared by me when I'm working, and I'm work every night. After that they get used to and I make the jokes and they love it.
Speaker 2: They really love it. I know someone who's listening, who may be thirteen, fourteen, fifteen years old, who may have never considered or possibly has already considered doing something like this. How can they become part of your hospitality academy.
Speaker 3: They can come to the restaurant. If that young teenager I can mentioned, they say, I would like to be part of Caterina's Club hospitality program, and we know exactly what to do, and we will talking to that because when we get usually thirteen kids at the time, some of them they drop. Now it's not for me, die well too far away. I mean, we always try to change and get the new kids on board. But I like to have ten twelve kids. I'm not talking and they don't work for you. So's a week either, probably fifteen hours. The more I get, the more it is better.
Speaker 2: You're feeding kids, you're housing kids and their parents, you are training kids, I would say, young adults. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad that you do it.
Speaker 3: Do you know why I do that? Because someone told me, if I keep doing that, I go to heaven first class. I do not want to go coach, Ladies and gentlemen. Chef Runo Serrata, thank you, my friend, Thanks everybody, Thank you Chow.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we have some giveaways for you. We're gonna give away a family four pack to the Grits and Glamour Tour for someone who's here in the audience for which is gonna star Pam Tillis and Laurie Morgan. We have the big ass holiday basket that we're gonna give away, and I know Producer Michelle has another giveaway that she has for us, so you better stick around for that and hopefully we'll have an updated total for as we bring this pastathon to a close. So don't go anywhere. We have a lot of good news coming your way.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Anaheim White House Pasta thon twenty twenty four. As we come down to the end again, I want to think everyone who is still here in the house, I want to thank producer Michelle for all her work that she's done, and tonight before we get out of here, Michelle will not only give away some of our grand prizes, but give us an update of our totals at this point. And Producer Michelle has been at KFI for the better part of what thirty.
Speaker 7: Two years, thirty thirty years officially a year as an intern, so thirty year.
Speaker 2: Thirty one years. Yeah, that is a blessing. Where would you like to start?
Speaker 7: Okay, we're going to start with we have this really cool clock of gift cards that we're going to go ahead and pull our winner for.
Speaker 2: Saying you should have stayed, you should have stayed.
Speaker 8: Well, this person, even if they're not here, we send it.
Speaker 2: We send it to Oh, you're way too.
Speaker 8: Next Rebecca Smith. I don't know if she's here. Rebecca, are you here? She's probably not here.
Speaker 7: Yep, Rebecca Smith has the colock of gift cards worth over six hundred dollars worth of gift cards.
Speaker 2: Yes, you should have made that, Rebecca, you should be You know.
Speaker 8: That's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yay, thank you all, by the way for donating. It's a It's an incredible event every year. I'm not I'm never amazed by the other you know, the I'm never I'm struggling because I've been up for seventeen hours. I'm always amazed, never amazed at the generosity of KFI listeners. They're just the most generous people ever. What do you mean at another five k?
Speaker 8: At another five k?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god?
Speaker 8: Okay, so the total? Do we want to do totals first.
Speaker 2: Or actually we have a couple more prizes to go. Yeah, we'll close out with that total, all right, And as you switch positions, got to let you know that the KFI Pastathon wants to again thank the Hilton Anaheim for our hotel accommodations. And ideal destination for SoCal families making a staycation. Hilton Anaheim is a Disney Good neighbor hotel located less than a mile from Disneyland Resort and now offering newly renovated guest rooms, with more exciting changes to come in twenty twenty five. Check out Hilton Anaheim Hotel dot com for its current offers. All right, all right, and what are we giving away? Fown the big ass baskets basket, big ass basket.
Speaker 7: The big as gift basket. Okay, and you had to be present here to win. So for zero two nine zero eight eight, that's you got it.
Speaker 2: On the first drive the basket, you got about one hundred people still here, so yes, all right, all right, now we have one more?
Speaker 8: Is there one more?
Speaker 2: We have one more? And this is for the Grits and Glamour Tour at Lamarada Theater on Thursday, where you'll see Pam Tillis, the daughter of Melt Tillis, and Lori Morgan as part of this tour from the Road to the Red Carpet. These two women are as comfortable in their high heels as they are in jeans. Pam Tillis and Laurie Morgan, Thursday, December fifth. And just in case you don't win tonight, you can always get your tickets at Lamarade Theater dot com. That's t h E a t r E dot com.
Speaker 7: All right, and here's the winner for that, and of course you have to be present for this one for zero two nine one four one.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's very nice to you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: We had a winner, but he couldn't go, can't go.
Speaker 7: All right, here we go another winner four zero two nine zero nine three.
Speaker 2: Nine zero night three zero two nine zero nine three going once.
Speaker 8: Going twice there. Yay, congratulations.
Speaker 7: Country music fan in the house, all right, and now we have some final Yeah, but we have to add five thousand today.
Speaker 2: Waitbitt, you're saying this was last year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, last year at ten o'clock. You want to mention what we ended the night last year at ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: Okay, year ago when we ended this show later with mo Kelly and closed out pasta Pond. For twenty twenty three, we had a total of eight hundred and fifty two thousand, one hundred and fifty five dollars. Not bad, right, not bad at all. That was last year. That was last year this year. As of ten PM, and understand we were going to in many places December eighth, we have seventy eight thousand, nine hundred and fifty five pounds of pasta and sauce.
Speaker 8: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: And I thought that I was being cute by just claiming it when I'm calling it earlier in the evening. We're just about there as of right now, our total in donations nine hundred and forty five thousand, two hundred three dollars. That means we're hitting a million before we get to our cars tonight, that's all.
Speaker 3: It means.
Speaker 2: We're hitting a million before you pay for your valet.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, and mo as we know, it's not over yet.
Speaker 2: It's not over yet, not over yet.
Speaker 7: You can still go to Wendy's and in southern California at any Smart and Final store. And hey, if you're listening in Arizona and Abada, that's you two. You go into a Smart and Final could donate any amount of checkout.
Speaker 8: We're gonna surpass a.
Speaker 7: Million dollars, Yes we are, and we're I'm gonna bet we're gonna beat last year.
Speaker 2: That we are. We're just gonna claim we're just gonna say it right now. Look, we're already ahead of last year at this moment, so we might as well just go ahead and blow it out of the water.
Speaker 8: Yes, let's say we're blowed out of the water.
Speaker 7: Last year it was one point three million, just over one point three million, So we're gonna beat that.
Speaker 2: And then you have to start having that internal conversation what about next year?
Speaker 5: What do I do next year?
Speaker 8: People? Thank you so much. I cannot thank you all enough. My days on over, so.
Speaker 2: I pick on this.
Speaker 8: I'm punched drunk of this.
Speaker 2: Is it really over? I mean, do you get to actually leave and go home at ten o'clock? Not yet?
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's not really.
Speaker 2: Over a little more.
Speaker 7: But thank you, mo, thank you for being here close out the night. I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, honestly, it'd be more appropriate if you closed out the night, because this day begins with you, this day ends with you, and I think the best way we can say thank you to you, so let you have the last word.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 8: That's so sweet.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much again, thank you so much. Thank you to all the hosts, thank you to all of you, thank you to Katerina's Club Chef Bruno.
Speaker 8: I love all of you.
Speaker 7: You're listening to KFI AM six forty more stimulating Tom Radio.
Speaker 1: You've been listening so later with Mo Kelly. You can always hear us live on kf I AM six forty seven pm to ten pm every Monday through Friday, anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app