Speaker 1: All right, we are live. Welcome to sixty agenda. I'm your host Andrew here, give me my man Justin Ward on the chords as always, yo, and we talk about what they won't and today we're gonna be recapping all the things we talk about that they won't talk about. And that's gonna be a good time. Twenty twenty five is over. This is a New Year's Eve bonus episode and I'm doing it live right now, the night before New Year's Eve. But we got Australia listeners, so I guess it'll work out perfect because it's already New Year's Eve for a lot of our listeners, so it'd be great. But we maybe having a little special guest pulling up on us as we're going. How was your Christmas? Justin?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Dude, spent some good time with some family. Uh oh yeah, it was a lot though, a lot.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of running around to do.
Speaker 1: They're all over.
Speaker 2: I get hurt. How about you?
Speaker 3: I heard you you had a injury. Put yourself on the IR dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, I had to run in. I had to run in with a with a real sharp blade. You know what a mandolin is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so It's like, you know.
Speaker 1: Like whenever you're scalloping potatoes or like cutting cucumbers, you know, you like slide it down the board and then it cuts it a little slice. Oh yeah, yeah, dude, I was cutting a cucumber and I was flying. I got I know, I used to work in the restaurant for a long time, so like, I've cut myself in one of these before, but I'm pretty comfortable. Dude. I was flying with this cucumber. I'm cutting down this mandolin took a huge chunk out of my finger.
Speaker 2: Fuck, dude, you.
Speaker 1: Were discretion as advised. Check this finger out, dude, Ah cuz they dude, they had to super glue that. I couldn't stop the bleeding. It took it to the meat.
Speaker 2: Damn dude.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: He took a whole fucking slice out of your shit.
Speaker 1: It was bad. So so yeah, I uh, you know, er on Christmas that was fun for like an hour real quick, you know, so whatever that was weird. I you know what it is is I think that happened because of our Christmas episode because we're calling out you know what I mean? The power is to be or something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Santa Claus might have got man.
Speaker 2: Was getting that, you dude. He was like, yeah, no talking shit, especially on my day.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yeah exactly, Bro, I was talking too much shit. Man, I got clapped. Oh well, uh so that was cool. But other than that, you know, I just had to drive two states away. It was great. You know, the whole thing was just awesome. Had a great time. But you know, the kids loved it. That's all that matters. My little boys had a great time. Hey man, we got one of them Harry Potter like Hogwarts Lego sets. I'm excited to build that with them. That would be kind of fun. It'll be a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I figured we're gonna knock it out in one day on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Oh you definitely can, dude.
Speaker 1: If we're gonna just buckle down.
Speaker 2: If I could knock.
Speaker 3: Out like a thousand piece set in a day, you can definitely knock out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it'll be a good time. So yeah, that is uh what's going on in my life and sounds like yours. Uh Man, it's been a great fucking year. We decided to fucking start a podcast, and this ship has been pretty fun. Passion project. Maybe it'll turn into something bigger. You know what my goals for this show was make it on timfoil Hat. That'd be kind of cool, right. I didn't really have many goals, you know. I was like, whatever, you know, maybe network a little, make it on some bigger shows. How that goes. That's about it. This year I got to hit it with bigger goals, dude, because apparently that was that was reachable within the first year apparently, So that was pretty cool. So we're gonna just fucking keep grinding and I'm hoping, you know, this year, I got some some some big ambitions for the show this year because we fucking busted that ceiling super easy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it happened. Pretty cool. We got to think bigger.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we'll see how it goes. We're gonna be hitting hard this year. Marathon episode coming on New Year's Day. This is the New Year's Eve recap for all of our content. We're gonna get into first comments or first hate or first biggest fan of the year, you know, all that shit. So we're gonna be doing shout outs to our listeners. It's gonna be a good time. So yeah, stay tuned on that. If you like to show value the show. This is on Spotify for you could go below the show and the episode description. You find our show some medias, go ahead and give us love there as well as Patreon. Do you want to donate and yeah, we appreciate the love, like, follow, share, all that good stuff. So let's get going. Gotta get that out of the way. So I think we should start with first comment, you know, first comment on our show, dude, and we're gonna look at what that episode was. Of course, first episode we did right here Fort Bragg and Operation Trust. I meant to put Operation Trust two point zero. I just noticed the I just noticed that fucked up that first episode. But that's okay. So let's look who was the first one? Just found you on the whole as Bearcat, I'm around in other ways. I look forward to this. I'll definitely give you some feedback. That was on Reddit, Hell yeah, got a couple other guys. Scott Lawrence has been heavy lately. Brave is a good search engine, Hell yeah, it is. But dude, this episode, we tried to come out with a banger Fort Bragg. We went on William Ramsey I did and talked about the theory there with the fact that all these syops come out of there. And ironically since then, we mentioned Sean Ryan in the episode and he's came out with these syops series since then, which I find very ironic, hm, considering you know, we know he's a syop, or at least we have strong feelings about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we've come a long way since that first episode. Like the another quality of that first episode was kind of cheeks if you hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, because we all had fucking.
Speaker 3: You know, like in desk mics that have been sitting for however many years.
Speaker 2: Not you forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know we uh we also didn't have video back then, so like we had a lot of episodes that people haven't seen because we only posted them on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we may.
Speaker 1: We mainly host our podcast on Spotify, and so our first ones were audio. So anybody on YouTube who hasn't went onto Spotify or Apple then you probably haven't heard the first ten episodes we did, maybe it was like five, but yeah, we didn't do video until way later. What was that Chillcast six was the last one we did audio. Yeah, that was the one about Stargate about a portals and Travis Scott all the good shit. So that was crazy. We really did come out with some bangers, technomancy and whistleblowers, Like we kind of came out swinging too hard. I feel like we got to go back over those topics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can revisit them, do like a part two of some of those episodes. Maybe if we can look back through some of the comments, maybe if we miss something mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I mean like this one. You know, technomancy and whistleblowers, the idea of technomancy, the idea of like bringing these entities that they worship to life through AI in this coming technology. I mean that's crazy. And then of course we talked about the whistleblowers who died from a chat EPT things like that, so that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Cosmic Peach our first guest.
Speaker 1: Guest, Cosmic Peach. I wish she would come back on. Dude. I'm pretty sure she like had a kid. I don't know she's still doing shows, but shout out Cosmic Peach. She yeah, congrats on the baby. Shout out Cosmic Peach because she she came through Clutch and she was our first guest.
Speaker 2: So that was a good time.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. The Egg, the Orb and the nine. Remember that ship, dude, that was fun. Yeah, Sam Alton's Orb. We've talked about that a few times since then.
Speaker 3: I remember us talking about it and then us naming this ship afterwards.
Speaker 1: One of the dude, for real, that was one of the funniest episodes I feel like we started was the met Gala one when we talked about the met Gala, being like, yeah, yeah, that was a fun time.
Speaker 2: That was funny. That's so we're still doing them in person too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we were doing them in person and we're doing them audio. But now it's like you can't even tell that we're not in person. I feel like a lot of people can't tell, and uh, but we aren't, which is like what we're trying to get. Studios, Go donate, go down to the Patreon, go give us some love on Patreon. We got content coming out. I had somebody tell us that we should do a nacissism episode. I forgot we even did one. I think we went into nacissism in this one here, so yeah, we'll have to do that again. First time we had Ben from the End of the World News. He came on pretty early as well. Dude, Yeah, that's a frequent flyer on six g agenda. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He was one of the first and then he continues to come back. His legacy grows here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we og t tail that's when we first first came through. We may have og t Tail on as a guest. So he's a longtime listener of the show since the beginning, came through from Cosmic Peats And yeah, dude, I mean this guy knows his shit. He's gave me plenty of good topics. He's the guy who brought up doctor James Giodon Giordano for that neuro Warfare episode we did recently. So yeah, we'll probably get him on here sometime. That'll be cool.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I'm gonna have to go.
Speaker 1: Back through all those but whatever. So yeah, shout out to uh. I guess we should go to Apple as well. Huh for the reviewers.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back. There's someone up my door man.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, dude, go to Apple Podcasts and go look at the reviews we got. We gotta go check out the good and the bad reviews. We got one bad one. Otherwise, people loved it for the most part. Just want to shout out to the first review and to our first good one and our first bad one. I don't think this is gonna work. It's on the store. Let's go all right, sixty agenda, So our most recent one, right on, favorite podcast if you're hearing us on TFH, Hell yeah, right on, We're gonna go over here. First shitty one.
Speaker 2: This was awesome? Was that the first hater? Yeah?
Speaker 1: This was getting good until I realized the host is mentally unable to mentally I never noticed that they said mentally unable to keep quiet. It'd be disciplined enough. During a guest interview episode I've done, I feel like a lot pretty good ones. I think that that one was decent too, But whatever. Thanks to Ton for letting us hear your tech inside to reply to your invaluable headcannon for an hour. He hell yeah, fuck yeah, dude, we love it.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Guess what still a review? I guess Hey, it's it was a two stars. What I'm saying, shit happens, man. I mean actually, as a matter of fact, I believe I only spoke when she like looked at me like she was like done talking, kind of gave me that look like okay, that's about you know, yeah, it's a couple of times when I was excited, like the whole move fast and break things that was written on the walls and Facebook that she talked about. That excited me some like oh yeah, that sounds exactly accelerationism. We talk about it all the time, you know, So I did get excited about that part. This is the picture, well whatever it cares, that picture I took whenever I was at the Pompy Spot. I think that's a badass fucking lamp. I wish I could have it. Uh, I know, dude, it's like, I'll get a replica, see if I can. Blue Meam got into that. Of course. Our first series, Jasper, Yeah, the Jetsper series was wild. That's when we went on Netflip Dead Squad the first time, talked about some of that, talked about the Chateau Damn Noir, which is that castle that has human hunting allegedly possibly evolved with the Dutroe case. I think we're the only ones that have connected the two together. So if you haven't heard that, go check it out out. We connected the Detroil case with that castle because there seems to be cross referencing where the victims talk about what they experienced with Dutroux. There's no evidence for it unless you go look over at the castle and you see, oh, this might be the castle they were talking about the Broken Definitions episode. I think we should do another one of those. Talked about lying with statistics, kind of like changing definitions of things they do that shit. Oh lot, that's where it's going back into this want to getting ring.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you thought you were sharing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, my dog, that's all right though. Here I'll go back down to it. So, yeah, Broken Definitions, Golden Domes. We got the Jesper series, Prison Palance here. We talked a lot about Robert Maxwell for a minute. So if you guys don't know about Robert Maxwell and the things he was involved in, definitely go check out our episode sixteen. It is locked on here, so you know, you can get it on a Patreon. Go do a seven day free trial. Wow, hey, go do it. You can get all of our You can listen all of our content within seven days and decide if you want to keep it. But if you're not familiar with Robert Maxwell's involvement with the Promise scandal, I highly recommend you go listen to it, as well as his involvement with the textbooks McGraw hill, et cetera. We have Rudolph Steiner Man, Dude, that was a banger. We got to get back into him too. Yeah, everything he talks about is really happening right now. The v MATT two gene, we had a comment a little yeah, we had a comment from I believe it was Jenny the Alchemist or possibly somebody else that brought up the VMAT two gene. Let's see here shout out wolf Blaze. But uh yeah. We also did a series on silent weapons really recently. A lot that was about MK Ultra, the evolution of the Mystery Schools into MK Ultra and how they perfected it with technology and chemical warfare. It's really about neurological warfare to merge us with machine. It's so funny. Right after we talk about all this stuff, I feel like it becomes like the mainstream shit going on. Don't you think it's very weird feeling like that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it?
Speaker 1: It does?
Speaker 3: Do you talk about something and then it does come up in like a mainstream news media or some shit.
Speaker 1: Very consistently, even with Joe Rogan like where he talked about Bell Labs. I was just so shocked that he was talking about Bell Labs right after we did, and nobody else has. I think I've got it pinned on what might be going on.
Speaker 2: I think I think there was one recently too.
Speaker 3: He was he talked to Tom Segura and like and Shane Gillis, like they're own separate episodes. I don't remember which one it was, but I remember him bringing something up about hearing some shit, and I'll I was like, dude, I swear to god, we've talked that, but I can't fucking remember what it was. I'm gonna have to go listen, because dude, I'm telling like, definitely happens like you would fucking throw up a flag as probably the exact second I did. Yeah, I mean what it is is, I think there's keywords that go around, that get floated around, and they see, oh, this has been mentioned X amount of times right or X amount of people have heard this, and so then they steal the narrative, right and clearly with the Bell Labs thing, what he did was he stole the narrative from MK Ultra and the perfection of technology merging with the mk Ultra studies to control people in merging with machine and turn them into pretty much robots, you know. And he took that and was like, oh, they're reverse engineering alien technology. So I feel like that was one hundred percent a what would you call that?
Speaker 1: That was a stealing of the narrative, And I think that's what they do, Like, they definitely can't do that. And the reason why I know that is because I'll get things about our pod status podcast status and it'll say like, however many times like agenda, how many times people look up agenda, you know, things like that, because then our shit would come up. So I bet you they have the same kind of thing for topics to steal narratives.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Nine to eleven special, dude, we did a two hour, fucking.
Speaker 2: Hour and fording again, yeah right on.
Speaker 1: I don't like whenever it's got the double screen like this right here, But yeah, the nine to eleven special was fire. That's also in our Patreon, go check it out. Is very fun. Right after Charlie Kirk died, we hopped on that martyr madness right away. Okay, And dude, if you can't tell this guy's supposed to be a martyr. I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 2: You, dude. I can't believe all of the fucking, like.
Speaker 3: Just bullshit surrounding his death now, like he has been the fun of so hard.
Speaker 1: It's bad. Well because they overtalk, you know, you talk about so much that people just get desensitized to the whole topic. If you you know, you know, if you ever looked up while we're on the topic, if you ever looked up, watch this, Charlie Kirk's children. Watch this. Let's go to images. It's gonna be the weirdest thing you've ever seen. Look at this baby facing the other way, facing the other way, facing the other way, facing the other way.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Not one time has anybody seen their children. And I get it, they're famous. They don't want people to see their kids all that. Well, wouldn't that be a perfect fucking cover if you were going to be a fake husband and wife with fake children and then fake your death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: That's good cover if you ask me, dude, I mean, you don't got one picture you can release publicly of them and their children together, just with their face, just once, just curious, like just wondering this is gonna blow up this whole theory, and then they're gonna do it. They're gonna she's gonna post a picture of her and her kids. But right now we're in this world of AI and deep fix that. Who knows dude, Same thing with the Epstein Files. Who knows dude. Isn't it convenient that all of them have like this perfect resolution in like the nineties, so like AI can just make it look real and then it's like an old picture, so you have this plausible deniability and it's easier to believe anyway. Yeah, I definitely think they're doing some fuckery with that, because for sure didn't show them once. Come on, Come on, Operation cyclone. That was a fire one. So coming up this year, I'm go go ahead and give you guys a little hint New Year's Day, we're gonna be going live do a little marathon episode Ben from End of the World. News might hop on, but we're gonna be giving you a teaser on this theory that we got coming out this year. I've been working on and honestly, I didn't even know I was still working on it after I did this episode The Handmaid's tale one. But then I found some more information and holy shit, so we'll get into it. But this Christian nationalist movement that we've talked about a few times is definitely happening, and it's happening in a weird way. Did you see Suicide Boys new album justin No, I don't listen to him, man, but I happen to check it out, right, dude, you know what they're all about, right, I not really like drugs and shit, you know what I mean? Well, I guess so in death for sure. Drugs and death pretty much, you know what I mean. So the new album, Now, Nicki Minaj just did an interview with Erica Kirk and she's like, you know, all all godly now? Oh yeah, Suicide Boys new album, That Kingdom Come was released August first, twenty twenty five. Well, there's even a new one, I think that just came out December. And the first song on there is called Leviticus, which is like a biblical song, right, swear to God, dude. The rest of the album, most of the album is like eighty percent drugs, sex, and then the other twenty percent is like praise God and it's all done in this weird like in their normal sound, right, their normal like hardcore like rap kind of bullshit. But it's like salvation, you know what I mean, shit like that. And dude, I'm telling you this, fucking see if they're trying to usher in the New World Order using religion, just very weird.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I have I'm like, I'm not a fan of suicide boys. I don't think I want to start a suicide no, dude. Because here's the thing I listened to the first I checked it out.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, well this is like okay, well maybe they mean it, maybe they really are like Christian or whatever. Right, So then I go and uh listen to it, and I'm like, Nope, this is exactly what I thought it would be. It's a little bit of God He's gonna save you, this and that and the rest of it's like this blank just took a blank and she's going down to blak, you know what I mean, like full lawn, sex, drugs, everything, right, And I'm like, Okay, so this is clearly what I thought it was, which is we're gonna take Christianity, We're gonna hijack it and you know, turn it into this it's pretty fucking crazy to me.
Speaker 2: I'm not even there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this has been a long time plan with the CFR, Kissinger led the Religious Roundtable. We're gonna get in all that on New Year's So so youah, the Handmaid's still again with the Handmaid's Tale episode, I had a hunch and it's turned into a whole thing. So that's just how it goes on this show. Yeah, tech Bro Insider, that's the one where apparently I couldn't talk or couldn't stop talking. But let's see what people said. Another great podcast. Huh, this was really great and cool. Really enjoyed the guest even more concerning. Oh look, just a little bit more good stuff, buddy, I think see what I mean I was told about you guys, get caught up now much love, keep up the good work. Look at all that all love. Oh yeah, so they could kiss our ass? How's that sound? Maybe on Apple it's just they didn't have the videos, so they were like, oh this sucks.
Speaker 2: I guess so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Apple doesn't have any video. I forget that sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like having the videos, like when I'm watching him back and shit me too.
Speaker 2: It h a bit more engaging for me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm seven c's That was a good episode. He fucking threw down. We had a great time. Hopefully be working with him again soon. Oh yeah, so in November. So it's been two months now since we started the Secret Teachings of All Ages book Club. That's how big of a book it is. We've been doing it every week.
Speaker 2: You've been going for a minute on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a little symbolism episode that's to be continued. We've got more coming. Uh. I'm gonna do a half assed shout out to Tony Rderbern, still waiting to hear back. If you want to sponsor the show, bro, just say it. I'm just saying, dude, let's be honest here. I'm not gonna fuck it. I'm not gonna mince words. Flock Coming Surveillance Grave, but Jason Bassley that is still very very relevant. Go listen to that then. Yeah. Yeah, Synthetic Eternity. The rest of it's on Patreon, but it's definitely worth it. Out of Body Experiences and how they want to merge us with Machine, followed up shortly by the Smart Dust building the World Sensor, which is how they would get us into that synthetic eternity along with neuro warfare, which is with the age of disclosure, how they're going to bring it in. So those episodes together I would listen to back to back. Shout out Ryan Gable, I'll be going on. I'll be going on his show this weekend, I believe, so be on the lookout for that. TST Radio. Nice and our most recent William Ramsey episode he was in the Jasper series, came on, talked about Smiley Faced Killers. We've been on there a couple of times. He's a great guy. I know. Recently we talked about Curtis Yarvin and the Patchworks shit they got going on that they're planning, and yeah, that's most of it false flag because that was very recently. Everybody knows about that. False Flags are coming Israel and the Antichrist Part two. If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's because it's on Patreon. Part two is coming out soon, so I go listen to it. And of course our most recent a lot of Nephlim stuff going on lately too. Hopefully I'll be on Neflim Death Squad as well, probably in February, so we'll talk more about this religious roundtable in the CFR on his show. Probably I'm gonna tell them about that. Fuck yeah. So that was most of the content for this year on Spotify.
Speaker 3: Now we gotta go to the YouTube comments. Fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's all Spotify. That's other episodes there. Uh So we do have some awards to hand out, not really awards, but more like shout outs for sure. So we did the shout outs to the first comment, first hater, like, yeah, thank you to the first hater. Gotta thank your haters. You just gotta thank them. You know, we haven't had many, So that's cool.
Speaker 2: Seey.
Speaker 1: We'll see, dude, we'll see what's brewing up. Things are brewing up, things are getting weird. So we got a lot of shit coming up soon. Dude, it's gonna be crazy, all right, Cool, let's pull this up.
Speaker 6: Bang.
Speaker 1: So, I think we're gonna give a shout out, major shout out, Sarah Boston. We're gonna give you the number one Fan of the Year award. Dude. I could click on any one of these episodes right here, any of them, any of them. Wat's this any of them? Look at her? She's ready. Yeah, that's our number one fan right there, Sarah Boston, you are the truth. You probably have the reason why we even have any followers, because you just give it constant energy and your feedback, and we appreciate it. YouTube is definitely where we've had the most most luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, we had the most engagement on their in our when we go live on YouTube, that's when that's when we make the most connections.
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 1: Might have skipped over if you on Spotify. We got the hope he prophecy. We went to a little bit of the ancient, the megaliths and the ancient kind of theories, and as they you know, we kind of broke it apart in a different way. We didn't try to be all sensationalist about like you know, most people were like, oh, the Aliens built these megaliths and this and that. You know, we try to be real about it. It was demons, just kidding. So Babylon workings, bloodlines, and the OBBB I forgot about that one. That's another one. Ben from End of the World News came on. We talked about Trump, We talked about the bloodline, Babylon workings, and how he may have been maybe the moon child. I mean he was born on a blood moon eclipse right three months after the Babylon workings was done with Jack Parsons, So and uh, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's about ten episodes maybe more that you'd be missing if you're just on YouTube. We also have our Eugenics episode right here that we did that was awesome, Brave New World broke down all this Huxley's concepts of what the future is going to look like. Killing of the King? When was that done? What day? What was the date of this? It says five months, but I want to know when what day did we drop this?
Speaker 2: All that shit feels like it was so long ago?
Speaker 1: July eleventh? So what day was So this was almost a month to the day that Charlie Kirk died or two months and we were.
Speaker 2: Talking about the killing of.
Speaker 1: What day was it July eleventh? His was September tenth, two months later, almost to the day after we talk about essentially killing of the King, we get another killing of a similar style killing, very crazy, fucking wild. This one was great. Prison Pounder and the technocratic Web of Control. This was a good one. Check that out, dude. There's a lot. We got some good ones. Dude, Samsung White pages William Ramsey put us onto that. We literally just read it black gou We fucking remember that, dude. That was a crazy episode. We were laughing and shit at some fucked up shit in that one. If you like some wild humor, get after it. I've always wanted a podcast talk about Blackgoo fire episode. Hell yeah, that's what we do, talk about what they want. Sarah Boston again as always here it is holy crap listening again to this so called suicide three cigars. You know how long it takes to smoke a cigar? See she gets it once again. John d Double seven smokes the guars, surveilling his handy work with a grid from ear to ear. Yeah, like the joker from you to ear. Very good fu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you went on Outside Minds a few.
Speaker 1: Times, dude, shout out Outside Minds. You know, I'm their co host a little bit on their show. Apparently they gave me the title.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'll be back on there next week, so be on the lookout for that. Fuck Yeah. I've been hitting people back up, trying to get another round it shows with people, So we'll get that going here soon. It'll be fun. O Na and Smiley Faced Killers. That was a banger, I think, but I was kind of all over the place in that one. That one I wasn't the most prepared for. I could go back into that sometime. I think the Finder's Cult. Maybe it wasn't this one. It was the Finders. The episode. Somebody even commented, like smoke less weed or whatever. We could go back over that sometime. I just wasn't very prepared for that. There's so much shit with the Finders, so much involving that, so there's just more to get into. I don't even see it on here mm hmm and somewhere. Yeah. Man, it's been a wild year twenty twenty five. Yeah, we uh, we fucking started this this year, and we fucking we're gonna get our first real whole solid year coming up. Hopefully by the end of it. We look back and we're talking about fucking doing this full time. You know what I'm saying, like every day, every day in this bitch. You know, at least your boy will.
Speaker 3: Looking back on it, dude, it was, uh, it feels like we started so long ago, but it really was just at the beginning of this year.
Speaker 1: Just April, dude. Yeah, right around Hitler's birthday.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Good Landmark, right.
Speaker 1: Good Landmark aka four twenty fuck yeah, it used to be my favorite holiday until I find out about that, you know.
Speaker 2: Then, oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: When I found out, I was like, damn, dude, We've been fucking looking packs for Hitler this whole.
Speaker 1: Time, Packs for Hitler. And then Elon launched his first Let's talk about that. Elon launched his first rocket on Hitler's birthday for twenty nice. And then he gives the Nazi salute whenever Trump wins. Remember the whole Nazi salute thing, and then Steve and then Steve Bannon does the same thing. And recently, with hindsight looking back, he was hanging out with Epstein, which makes sense, you know these new pictures of him and Epstein hanging out and him being with Trump. Yeah, and I find out that Peter Thiel's grandpa was a Nazi. Whoa yeah. And we talked about the Opus Day connection with the Catholics and how Hitler was connected with the Catholics and the Vatican and the bones connected with them through press. Scott Busch and JD. Vance, Peter Thiel's guy his wing, his little guy. He's fucking sculling bones. So it seems like this new generation of sculling bones Nazi and Catholics are coming and trying to take control of the world again, just like they did before. And what's funny to me is that's why we see this resurgence with this Catholic Christian all this shit coming, but they're all from the tech lord like Satanist, you know what I mean. It's pretty crazy. So yeah, we're gonna get into that whole theory here on New Year's Day. It's just a little hint shout out, plain Sam. I never seen your name on here, so yeah, I appreciate that. Been enjoying the content. Found you guys in two four. We're gonna keep grinding. Thank you. Good evening, al qwime and Sacario. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It's been a minute since you chatted. Fuck yead has welcome back. We're just recapping the year. Man. Shout out Cacario. Man, you've been you pulled up to a lot of chats. YouTube live has uh been a great decision for our for our shit, you know what I mean, Because we've just been able to engage with everybody a lot more. And that's that's the way to do it, man, for sure, you know, instead of just dropping shit and just like hopefully people like it. You know, the Morgenthau group, Did I ever look into it? Let's look into it. I think I won't. You think I won't right now? You think I want right now? Morgan Though Plan was a proposal of the week in Germany following World War Two by eliminating the arms industry in civilian industry. Yeah, yeah, yeah, nineteen four year. The morgan Thy Plan had some influence until nineteen forty seven and allied planning for the occupation of Journey and was not adopted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The disarmament of them, yeah, I didn't really get into this. Maybe I should have demilitarization of Germany. I guess this is where they like broke them down to their knees after World War Two, which obviously was because they've served their purpose bringing in Israel and doing what they were supposed to do. And also now Germany is like I mean, pretty much controlled by him. M Yeah, Well what do you think about the Morgadell groups, Caryo, you got anything? You got anything? Am I missing? An aspect of this pretty standard. I mean, Prescott Bush fucking made sure that shit shut down. Here's what I'm wondering. Have you noticed all the private equity firms that own everything? Yeah, like everything, you know. Apparently, like even this, even this Somalian shit, has something to do with these private equity firms or whatever, or maybe I'm wrong. Something with Daycares has to do with private equity firms and how they're buying up daycares and then charging more some shit. It's crazy, weird, But they did that with apartments too, Jared Kushner and all them, you know, that's what they're doing. They're buying shit and then just making it shittier and then charging more. What made me think about this was, you know, Melissa and Doug. Have you ever heard him as Melissa and Doug. It's a toy brand, Okay, real quality whatever, made out of wood. It's good shit. Excuse me, So we get like a Melissa and Doug toy. We're looking at it and it's got like like the pictures that represent states. You know, what do you think of when you think of New York and Apple?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Exactly? What do you think of when you think of Georgia. Oh, peach exactly. And they had like a peach on fucking Kansas And I'm like, what's what's you know what I mean? Like they had like an eagle on Minnesota. It was like, what's going on here? So I looked up. I was like, who owns Melissa Doug? What are they not American?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, how do you not know the standard picture that you would put on a state? Like, I don't know, it's just kind of an American thing to know. So I look it up and yeah, dude, private equity firm. So whoever, dude sold for a nine hundred and fifty million dollars to this private equity firm last year?
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: So when the fall is speaking of the fall of Germany, Germany falls, but what rose corporatism and corporatism takes over everything. Consumerism then becomes a thing, and now all these regular businesses are now owned by like private equity firms, which are owned by big stakeholders like Blackrocks. So pretty much everything's owned by private equi firms in Black Rock. And that's a crazy situation that we're in. You know, That's why everything sucks. It's getting worse, but it costs more. Like why does this food taste worse but it costs more? That's why? Why is this toy? Why is this fucking furniture from Amazon? Worse but it costs more? Like all that shit, dude, not to mention the fact there's just so many people, you know what I mean, that consume constantly. So yeah, damn. Morgan group was largely created by former Nazis. Prince Bernard. Yeah, Prince Bernard of Lipe. Isn't he's the guy who started the Builderberg Group, isn't he? But the Morgan Oh, they created the Club of Rome. Speaking of the Club of Rome, they're the ones who said that we have an overpopulation problem. And it's so funny because I was just gonna lead into this. They were talking about how over population is like where we're at, and then you see like this. It was like a conglomeration of videos where Bill Gates is talking about if we do really good with vaccines, we can lower we can lower the population, you know, and then people are like, no, that's not really what he said, but it is, Uh, let me find it. Actually, we're just gonna watch it because it's so good dude. It explains everything. First, it shows what's the guy's name, Tom Hanks, Yeah, Tom Hanks. He's talking about how whenever he was in school, they talked about how we were gonna have too many people on the planet and how we're going to lower the population. Then it goes into all this other shit. It's worth watching.
Speaker 2: Tom Tanks was on that ship, dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, Tom Tanks was talking to his shit. Bro the fuck, let me find this? Where's that dude? I save so many things. It's not right. It's just it's just not right. I can't possibly keep up.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of Tom Hanks shit saved.
Speaker 1: No, I can't even find his face on here. Uh did you see that dude from NEDS to Classified School Survival Guide that ship going around with him like on the streets, Like, yeah, dude, that ship's like everywhere. I think that's so fucked up that these people are just taking videos of them helping, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this dude clearly needs like not just a fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah hotel room for a night, yeah, ud Jesus Christ, I mean, come on, dude, just so you could take a video of you helping him for a night and then talk shit about him trashing it. Come on, dude, with a piece of shit. It sucks, man, that's fucked up, dude. Yeah, dude, that does suck.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I uh, I've been there. I get it. You can get out of it. Everybody care. Yeah, all right, dude, let's fucking do this. I'm gonna pull up this video because it is so worth it. First, I gotta add to sound click click click, clay, all right, let's get it, all right, let's try to get this motherfucker to play.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Can hear it?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 7: Sence it on one of the coffee cups I was given, you know when I graduate, when I was a junior.
Speaker 1: College Yeah, oh you can, all right, cool, cool, all right, this is where it starts talking about it. Let's watch this sure about junior college.
Speaker 7: We finished a history of course and the professor wrote up, you need to learn this word. He wrote up the word triage, which represented I was told the concept that eventually the world will have too many people in it in order to subsist on its own. And that stuck with me for a long time. And that's what inferno is about. The quantum physics of overpopulation. In an instant, they could be too many people on the planet Earth.
Speaker 2: And actually the math does that up.
Speaker 6: The World Health Organization has decided that we have ninety percent too many people.
Speaker 5: Of first, we've got population. The world today has six point eight billion people. That's head it up to about nine billion pretty short time.
Speaker 6: Not today, not tomorrow, but very soon we'll be facing compulsory vaccination under the mistaken term of voluntary vaccination.
Speaker 1: Dude. Sometimes we have to go through jess Eventure's fucking old TV show. Okay, people called him a fucking nut job and said he's crazy, But we've went through so we've been through so much study that I want to know how crazy this guy is. Because when I hear this woman on here saying this, I'm like, wait a minute, this was years ago, like two thousand and two. That's crazy. I feel like this guy new. Yeah, dude, we got to go back and look at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lowder that by perhaps ten or fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: Now, what did you hear there? Does that sound like he didn't say we could lower the population by ten or fifteen percent? So how the fuck did he not say that? Like, if you go on Snopes, it'll tell you didn't say what we just heard him say.
Speaker 6: Someday she said, you know, it's almost time for the great culling to begin.
Speaker 5: The greatest risk of global catastrophe. Doesn't look like this. Instead, it looks like this. I mean, then we're taking things.
Speaker 1: That are that's not even you know, that's a fake. They never actually took a photo of a virus before.
Speaker 2: We was that just like somebody Drew's like something.
Speaker 1: It's just yes, nobody's ever gotten an image of a virus. So he just told you that it looks like this and not that. But that's a computer generated image. Oh man, everything's deception, dude.
Speaker 5: You know, genetically modified organisms and we're injecting them in the little kids arms were just suit right.
Speaker 6: Into the bank.
Speaker 1: Dude, I gotta go check that out. Sometimes it's crazy, dude. He's been kicked out of so many countries and he's just like, we just shoot him right into the vein.
Speaker 6: Some of them. But the US government has a trick up their sleep.
Speaker 1: Then, from what you're saying is that it may be that.
Speaker 5: There needs to be some compromise in some of the safety measures that might would normally be expected to create a vaccine because time.
Speaker 1: Is so crucious.
Speaker 5: Well, of course, of you, if you want to wait and see if a side effect shows up two years later, that takes two years.
Speaker 6: So in two thousand and three, I had a pain in my drug free medical practice. Who was a head of state. She said, it's almost time for the useless eaters to be cold, and she said, those are the people who are consuming our non renewable natural risk.
Speaker 1: What did I say? Corporatism led to the consumerism. We started talking about overpopulation because now they have to get rid of all these useless eater consumers. That this all is on the same topic. Here sources.
Speaker 5: If anything killed so over ten million people in the next two decades, it's most likely to be a highly infectious virus.
Speaker 1: So the Club of Rome Tom Hanks talked about a triage. So the Club of Rome talks about the limits of growth, which has something called the triage conversation involved, which is what they label triages. The idea that too many people, therefore we're gonna all die, that kind of thing. So the limits of growth is the actual reports where they talk about unsustainable trends in population growth and economic expansion. And the Club of Rome has been influential in advocating for sustainable practices in other words, vaccinations, things like that that we just watched, Right, So he brought up the Club of Rome, those created by the Nazis. I think it's so ironic that they create the cor corporatism, create the consumerism, say there's too many people because of course after World War Two, what happened the baby boom. So then all that together they say, oh shit, well we didn't know this many people were going to be fucking buying everything. You know what I'm saying. They're like, wait a minute, wait a minute, slow down, right, And so that's where we are now, where they're trying to cull the population. And that's why today we see this replacement coming. You want to see the replacement? Yeah, I was talking about this today, So I think it's worth going over. Okay, maybe I should just go to Instagram. So today I posted this on my Instagram. Let me see if I could get some shit. Let me show y'all. So right here, Trump's pushing for robots to take over in these factories. And I said, when Trump said, we're going to bring factories and jobs to America. He never specified that Americans would be working in them, right, Yeah, No, that's what I mean, like people at all. Right, So that's kind of what I'm saying. So he never specified, Like I remember when he said that, I was like, you're gonna have robots working in there. I literally knew that's what he was saying. So right here, let's go ahead and watch it. Can you hear that? Hold on, you can't hear this.
Speaker 4: Somebody to start those robots.
Speaker 2: Can you hear this?
Speaker 1: Started robots, But you're gonna have to all right, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Get somebody to start those robots, and you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to improve the robots.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna have.
Speaker 4: Robotic factories plus manpower, so we're going to have enough. We're gonna need the help of robots and other forms of Uh. I guess you could say employment. We're gonna be employing a lot of artificial but a lot.
Speaker 1: Of artificial things. Most of that was about artificial things, not humans.
Speaker 2: He sounds rough right there.
Speaker 1: Well, he's trying not to say what he's saying. You know what I'm saying, He's almost trying not to fully say what he's saying, but yeah, I'm gonna bring jobs and factories back to America. He never specified the Americans would be employed in that. It's very crazy, dude. I mean, that's kind of the replacement that we're talking about. So apparently venture followed the money. Hell yeah, Oh, Queen, I gotta check him out because that guy might have been ahead of his time as well. By the way, did you know that eavy and water backwards spells naive? Yes? It does. I said that to my wife the other day. Fuck yeah, dude, Sacario, you're the man or a woman. Fuck yeah, dude. That just got me hype because I literally looked at my wife the other day I said, Yo, this is naive backwards. And there's three fucking mountain peaks like the Giza like pyramids. Yeah, I'm like, dude, what are they doing here? Just like just like these guys. You see these guys, these little alps. Yeah, Tucker Carlson, he apparently made these right. I've been hopping on all of his episodes and he keeps putting out all these America First episodes, and I hop into every one of them, and I comment America First. But I packaged my nicotine pouches in India because dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: But anyway, alp is actually elf?
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So yeah, like the word alp actually comes from elf vice versa or vice versa. Elf comes from the word alp.
Speaker 2: Two mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And so I found that out and I was like, fuck, dude, you can't even get a nicotine vouch without a some kind of weird symbology. And of course Tucker Carlson. Yeah, of course, Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Now, why do I have them? Don't ask I'm quitting, quit vaping. I'm gonna quit these whatever. I'm just doing plenty of duties playing another dude. Oh yeah that uh dude, you think we could do h tropic thunder today?
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 1: Black facing all huh mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 3: You just have to find someone who would be okay with like taking that kind of heat, you know what I mean, someone who's like.
Speaker 1: Got big enough balls, they'd be wild.
Speaker 3: Like RDJ probably had big enough balls to do it back then, but now I feel like they gotta.
Speaker 2: Be much bigger.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 1: What about a funk? Was his name, who's the who's the who's the who's the twinkie guy from zombie Land? He could do it? Oh now he's tee white looking.
Speaker 2: The twinkie guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, dude, it's like Willy Billy. It's one of those Harrelson, Oh, Woody Harrelson, Harrelson. Trudeau is banging Katy Perry. Yeah, you know, Trudeau's banging Katy Perry and Hilton's banging a Rothschild. So this is just a fun world out here that we're limited, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: The Hilton's the roths Childs. I mean Trudeau's like, what what's his name? Who's Who's guy that ran Cuba for a long time? I don't know Castro, Trudeau's Castro's son. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: You will never find that that that's true, But everybody thinks that, you know what I mean, Watch this, dude, No, Like this guy right here, that's Justin Trudeau. Okay, and here's Castro right next to him. You're gonna tell me that's not his fucking dad. I mean, shut the fuck up. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I don't really look at similar.
Speaker 1: A lot of people think that they look just alike. Well, his mom apparently was like fucking with Uh oh dude, shut up, look at this.
Speaker 2: Maybe those pictures are a little but.
Speaker 1: Uh well you got take into consideration as mom. Right, So Trudeau's mom what she looked like she's fucking it up obviously. Oh yeah, dude, he's got his mom and him. That's the that's so Trudeau's mom and Castro. Let's see if we can get them together. Oh, shut the fuck up. Is that her right there? No, never mind, Yeah, that's her, but it's not Castro. Is that her and Castro? Margaret Trudeau's Cuban memory? Look at this? Margaret Trudeau's Cuban memory is what this says? What does that mean? Was he holding his son right there? He's like, Oh, I haven't seen her since I fucked her Canada or whatever. Dude, come on, bro, that doesn't look like his nose. Are you out of your fucking mind? Come on, bro? And then she's he's got her cheekbones, in her mouth, in her eyes.
Speaker 2: It kind of looks more like his mom's nose. To be honest with you.
Speaker 1: He's got his eyebrow. Dude, that's one hundred percent. They're one hundred percent. Come on, bro, what do we what's the verdict?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm still on the fence here, Damn.
Speaker 1: I couldn't convince him. So that's a big theory that Trudeau. Do you know who he is?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: He's like the leader of Canada. He was not anymore. They got a new guy in there. Fuck it up some more. Trudeau's dad was a cug. His mom was a whore. Castro is his dad? Hell yes, Carrio, I knew you know what's up? See yeah, justin get with it, bro, all right, his mom's a whore anyway?
Speaker 2: What do you hears?
Speaker 1: His dad was one of the hoboes and the train during the JFK assassination. What shut the fuck up? How come everybody's involved in everything?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's crazy? Yeah, dude, we got we got a lot of banger shit coming up soon. Man, that's a good recap episode. Just a little chill pod, you know what I mean? You're just talking shit? Uh. Those a great twenty twenty five. I appreciate everybody for pulling up to the show justin. How do you feel about the year.
Speaker 3: It's been fun, dude, fucking looking back on it, it was a long year, but it kind of flew by at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I know.
Speaker 1: Been working a lot with this fucking research, research, research all day. That's what I do. So again, if you value the show, go give us some luck, give us some donations. We'll fucking make the show better. Maybe we could do it full time, supplement our income a little bit. You know, I ain't asking for a handout, do we do? Ads? Hold on, I'm curious. We don't tried. We could, cause all I gotta do is just throw this shit on buzz sprouts and that shit will automatically put it on there. But I'm not trying to do that. I'd rather rely on the people. If they value the show, fuck yeah. If not, it's okay. And if they can't, I don't give a fuck, it's fine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you even just watching the show.
Speaker 1: Helps out tremendously, exactly, every little bit counts. We appreciate you. Guys. We're gonna have a banger year twenty twenty six coming up. Let's go and be walking in the new year with half a finger and a fucking I don't know, I'm trying to think of what else you want?
Speaker 2: Half a finger and some ambition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, a full head of ambition, and that's all that I need. So we're gonna end the year off with ten thousand fucking listeners and followers. Dude, that's the that's the goal for this year. Okay, we said it. It's out there. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty six swimming ga.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And we hit thirty K streams on Spotify this year too, so fuck yeah, twenty twenty five, let's go all right, Well, twenty twenty six, it's a year of completion. Two two six two and two is four, six is ten. You're completion. I think we're gonna be seeing war. I think we're gonna be seeing a lot of fucked up things. I think it's not gonna be a great time, but I hope that it is. I hope that I'm wrong. So we'll see how it goes. We'll be back on here. We'll be back on here for New Year's Day big Marathon episode. Join us in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, anything else justin ah, fucking thanks for the good year.
Speaker 2: Here's the twenty twenty six. Enjoy your New.
Speaker 1: Year's fuck yeah, we'll see y'all next time. Twenty twenty six, New Year's Day. We'll be hitting it hard easy,