Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike, Benyon Row and Aaron twitching.
Speaker 2: And I said, like chocolate auses are not really an appropriate Valentine's gift.
Speaker 3: But there we go. Hello, welcome to Chewing the Cats. I am error Chitchen.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm very good. I don't know what I felt like I had to announce myself, how are you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I thought you might follow suits and announce yours.
Speaker 1: I am Michael James Edward Benyon Rowe.
Speaker 3: Oh that was very cool. Now I didn't full name myself. What have we got today, Mike.
Speaker 1: Today, Well, I have a story about an accidental wash, and then I'm going to bring you something that's barely scientific in that science though.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to I love a bit of science. And we even have a game to play in our Game of the Week. But on screen now you can see our social media contact info.
Speaker 1: Just look for at the Cud TV And as the names of people who dropped us a line on the old tinter web go along the bottom of the screen, it's time for Aaron and the Showbis.
Speaker 2: Elliott Page has made groundbreaking historic news. Actor Elliott Page, Well, what did they do with the film not familiar with.
Speaker 1: Well, when they transitioned on the Umbrella Academy.
Speaker 2: I did to watch that. Actually, is that the first time a character has done.
Speaker 1: That IRL in real life?
Speaker 3: They handled that pretty well.
Speaker 2: Well, Well, this time it's for a movie that they're in and the director is the first trans director I believe to be nominated in the short film live action. These are categories are so long, like this live action short the very very long. So this is a movie. It's actually only twenty minutes long. So if you're like me, can't handle a long movie, Like if anything over ninety minutes makes you think count bloody do it, this could be the movie for you. Only twenty minutes. Starts off you're thinking I've not watched review. It's called avocado start off, you think avocado pit.
Speaker 3: Actually it's cooled, it's just wrong on the autoque behind the scenes secret revealed.
Speaker 2: It starts off with a sex worker gets in squar it starts to turn violent and then takes an unexpected turn. Yeah, Elliot's looking tired. They're looking like me today, but happy, and that's what's important.
Speaker 1: I be but tired. I think that's a phrase.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you someone that Watches nominated for I'm no what, I can't remember what it was nominated for.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Elliott Page is a a fun favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well divisive? What's it? Very busy? You just had a book out as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure there's a final series of Umbrella ACADGORI.
Speaker 1: If you're watching, take a day off, Darli, have a coup of tea, have a break.
Speaker 3: You've been through enough. It's time you can just sit back with a good book. Next story. Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Because I don't seem like I'm okay. I don't know if you've noticed today I'm not okay. And don't you feel like sometimes you just need someone to ask if you're okay?
Speaker 1: And I'd appreciate someone just asking on occasion. Are you okay?
Speaker 3: You're Okayhn, you're okay?
Speaker 2: Han, Well, that's what Elmo has been doing. Elmo has been is a map at me? Yeah, that's straight there he is. Look, he's just been on Twitter, formerly known as X formerly known as Twitter. I'm always going to call it Twitter. Screw you, eel On Musk. You don't control my house.
Speaker 3: You could for the.
Speaker 1: Right price, you don't. My mouth.
Speaker 3: Mask has been asking people if they're okay, and there.
Speaker 1: Is asking people if they are okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, both have Elon Musk through the platform that Elon muscow Almo was asking people if they're okay. Maybe Elon Musk has put a chip in my head and it's backfiring today because I do not know anything in this section and the response is got dark. They did people people were treating Alma like their therapists unpaid. You don't need to post that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it sat. That was supposed to be lighthearted fun and it just went a bit accidentally dark accidentally. So it's like people say you're right, and you go, no, I'm awful I'm asking that question.
Speaker 3: That's a very Polish thing, you know, so like in Poland, you don't. You don't like this kind should we do? How are you?
Speaker 2: And really we just expected you to like, Yeah, in Poland they don't do that. They if you ask how someone is and they think you're asking because they care, and then they will tell you all about their problems and their ailments and their woes, which are quite like why do we lie so much?
Speaker 1: I love it? In the doctor's surgery child doing on my grand I used to hear oh are you doing Oh, I'm fine. It's like what you're doing here?
Speaker 3: Then why are you and the doctors?
Speaker 1: If you're fine, that train on that chest this.
Speaker 3: Way, you can't get an appointment there.
Speaker 2: All the old ladies that are fine just going because they've nothing better to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch count now say yeah that make you well? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that that Alma was asking people if they're okay when people were responding back going, I think life's a bit of a waste of space. Or I'm glad you asked, because that's the only person that's asked all week, like.
Speaker 2: Staying your lay now, I think they're really good at what you do. I think this is a misstep for you. I mean, great, you've gone viral, but stick to your ABC, not your UK.
Speaker 1: Hans Elm was only three and a half years old.
Speaker 3: Still huh. Alma and Maria Kerrey have a lot in common.
Speaker 1: Then, and me, I am still only twenty one.
Speaker 3: I'd say, al make a do that we shave. That's let's let's see a new look from you. Let's see what else you can do shaving. Elma, Oh, I've seen that movie.
Speaker 1: That's that's a specialist film.
Speaker 3: Shaving elmo Ye. I didn't enjoy it. It was a bit bit accidentally dark.
Speaker 2: I'd say, Okay, I've been on the promotional trot too long.
Speaker 3: This is get hard way. But one final story for you, drag Race. You're a big drag Race fan.
Speaker 1: I like drag Race. I'm a bit drug raced out because we're on what season nineteen of one and then forty two of another and they were running at the same time.
Speaker 2: And it's true, I know, and people do say that our is too much of it. It's too much of it, and I think, get over yourself. It's joyous, it's happy. There's not really any misery and drama. And people watch two hours two and a half hours and or soap every week every week.
Speaker 3: That's relentless. No, I don't. I don't think anyone does really today.
Speaker 2: But you know that's there, and it's only an hour drag Race, and you don't have to watch all of it. You can skip quite a lot if you want to.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's not the story o.
Speaker 2: The story is actually focusing on the unsung heroes of drag Race, the pit crew.
Speaker 3: Love the pit crew and Jesse here he is there he is there. He is.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly going to tell you now, I do not know what his face looks like because when someone's got their hippos out, I can't focus on their face and I'm very distracted.
Speaker 3: Now look at him. He's got a full range. He's an actor.
Speaker 2: You probably don't know this is an actor and this is him going range, sultry, horny, thirsty. He's back for a series. It looks like he's staying on.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you reckon? You could have been pit crew. I know what's what? Why not?
Speaker 1: Everything from my forehead down? Would it's not pick material?
Speaker 2: See, I don't think it's a bit of the body for me. I mean, look at him there, bless him. Look at him staring straight into the light, alert his eyes like that.
Speaker 3: But got the shot.
Speaker 2: And for me, it's that they don't ever get to talk. I'd be terrible on it because I'd be constantly trying to have a personality on the show. And he's been the three or four series now and he's back for this one.
Speaker 3: And who is he?
Speaker 2: What do we know about his likes and dislikes? He used to date Toddrick Haul We know that. Well, yeah, I found that out by reading a thirty second article on the show, and I'd managed to retain that information. But what about him, Who does he vote for Will Young or Gareth Gates?
Speaker 3: We don't know. We don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I imagine he loves bananas and look at those veins. Madonna would be just oh, he has got an auti belly button. Oh, you know, that's body diversity there, This is ruperul giving us the full range of the human body. Here an auti belly button. Don't be disgusted, kids, It could happen to it anyway.
Speaker 1: It's like, would report put a ginger on as pit crew to your diversity.
Speaker 2: Dis Yeah, they can't tan. It was very difficult to be on TV if you can't tan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always feel sorry for the pit crew because they are in a room with like four or five drag queens by the end of it, who have not had human contact for a long time, and they tend to get very I don't say sexually aggressive towards them, just a bit worried about the pit crew sometimes going in and going oh no, not that one again.
Speaker 3: It's a bit lawsuit, he isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's well given the number of people on drag Race that have had lawsuits active during the time of filming.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we're legally allowed to say that.
Speaker 1: Allegedly there have been people who have been with lawsuits while filming drag Race.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just want to know how much drag Race pays for pit crew as well, because he's got an online fitness industry as well, and he does a little bit of acting. Apparently he was in Hustlers. I don't remember him. He must have had his nipples out, Thats why I.
Speaker 3: Don't But how much do they pay?
Speaker 2: Do they make more than the Queen's and the UK one They must do because they don't make anything.
Speaker 1: I don't think they get paid a basic wage, but I don't think they're there for.
Speaker 3: You, paid by screen minute.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: I think we should have pit crew all stars where we actually get to learn and understand about the pit crew.
Speaker 3: That's what I think. This is what I'm calling for.
Speaker 1: And we should have them doing little challenges against each other, like the one where they do that whole photo shooting a fish tank one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you have a design challenge or hear all the pants Now you have to design a Pantanah, yeah, yeah, I think that's got legs. Well, it definitely, it would have legs, it would have torsos, biceps only one.
Speaker 1: Chin, only one chin. Okay, that's it for the show bits section. Well, thank you very much for that. Always nice to know that you can distract with a pair of nipples.
Speaker 3: Well, you are welcome to stick around as next it's Mike in the Buzz. You're watching chewing the card with me Aaron twitching and him Mike. Now let's go deep into the somewhat poorly lit web as it's Mike and the Buzz.
Speaker 1: How you ever washed something that you shouldn't have in the washing machine?
Speaker 3: I was like, I keep mind very clean.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm always rowing with my washing machine actually because it's a liar. Okay, my washing machine tells a lot of lies. It'll be like I'll be done in eight minutes, and then you come about forty minutes later and it's like ooh, still.
Speaker 3: Going like and I get very nervous about washing things.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of my clothes are very delicate, so I probably have Yeah, I've shrunk a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know when it's doing that whole lying thing. It means you put too much stuff in it.
Speaker 3: Keep hearing that.
Speaker 2: But like I have washing that needs to be done, the washing machine's job is to clean it and get over yourself to steal.
Speaker 3: I don't believe washing machines are that intelligent. Actually might Everyone keeps going on, Oh, it can sense how much is in there? It's too much.
Speaker 1: How it depends how much water is passing through the waist pipe as.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that, I honestly don't.
Speaker 2: I think that's lies the washing machine company have told you, because they've yet to install a timer that works.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's just a random look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the conspiracy theory. Hill, I will die on. I don't care about where.
Speaker 2: The pyramids got here, or aliens or the vaccine being fake. I care about washing machine life.
Speaker 1: What about the toast button? Put toast?
Speaker 2: What's those numbers mean? Why didn't it just say crump it and then like color?
Speaker 3: That's the toast brands? Get me on the Apprentice.
Speaker 1: What's a lady called Briley coaches from Norfolk? Right? Who accidentally washed a nan Sorry, I had a nine cremated. They each got a little oh my god, and accidentally put her through the wash Oh now good A way to go good loos is the bag was so tightly that some ashes still left. So she didn't lose all of it, no, so yes, but she did lose a significant proportion of a nun in the washing machine.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's awful. It is.
Speaker 2: She doesn't look that upset about it, and then she looks very happy and pretty though who did her lips? That's a lovely highlight. I mean, the only thing is it's not a nan is it? She lost some random ashes because they don't give you your actual ashes do They just give you a bit of dirt from the ground.
Speaker 3: That's another thing. I don't believe in cremations.
Speaker 2: It's another conspiracy unless I'm actually watching it burn there, and then I don't believe any of it.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: This is what I found out this week? You know the coffin when you go to a comic, you know, they don't burn the coffin. They take them out and then burn them. Why are we paying for the coffin? Why can't you rent a coffin?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well that's that bit Dane.
Speaker 2: So my lte spent a fortune on her mum to go in this like glittery coffin and it was stamming.
Speaker 3: I'd want to be burning it. I wanted wanted to go with me.
Speaker 1: But if if I'm spending that which went on a coffin, I'd want to get buried. I don't want to burn the coffin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, Gary just threaten to bury me there. Yeah, good news is sort of nandas remained and she didn't have the only pot that were shared amongst people so she could get some more.
Speaker 3: Oh she got a good ash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You mentioned before about el Elon musk.
Speaker 2: El Yeah, oh is there any elon mask porn?
Speaker 3: I did enjoy that really. Yeah, he gets over in business and then he gets over and all.
Speaker 2: I love seeing rich people fall, so I think I probably really enjoy watching a porno where it's a really rich person getting absolutely screwed by like some peasant worker that he's screwed over something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, accidentally, dark Elmo, I'm not fine, well.
Speaker 3: Very much.
Speaker 2: Well that's my Internet search being checked by the fence. How am I still on Twitter about that?
Speaker 1: Guy's created a patch that you can have installed in your brain and he said it's to help people with paralysis, and so they can control computers and environments and that sort of thing. And it's a hefty piece of kit. That's that's in your brain.
Speaker 3: Hang on, that's the size of that finger, right, okay, okay, in your brain controlling things.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: I mean, I did hear about this, and then the lovely person on the radio said, it's not really mine control stuff.
Speaker 3: But maybe they add a chip.
Speaker 1: Who knows. I just don't.
Speaker 2: Trusteal a mask, but I think if it's helping people. I mean, we do do things all the time that we put things into our bodies.
Speaker 3: You get chips.
Speaker 2: You can get chip, well you and I can't because we don't meant straight. But you can get like a chip that does you the pill. It releases the hormones for that, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Lots of women, you.
Speaker 1: Can have chips. Yeah, I do get chips put them in my body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, we do get chips and put them in our So we do use chips of things like that. And I imagine that there are also some chips that they use. But I guess it's the level of how easy is this to update?
Speaker 3: How much control do they have?
Speaker 1: And that's my concern. It's Elon Musk having control of or something that's in my brain.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Probably been blown up a little bit more than it actually is in my brain. You imagine I'm going to be like the boys? Yeah, I just I just don't know how Elon Musk is still not going to about being trusted with stuff.
Speaker 3: Hasn't he proven that he can't? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it's like Tesla cars and stuff and space X.
Speaker 2: I just know apparently he's the first self made for self made billionaire that's also going to get demoted. People never get demoted from billionaire to millionaire, and he's going to because he's spent all his money messing up Twitter.
Speaker 1: Good long why he continues spending all of his money so he has no more power?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Enough so that he has to turn to low grade porn parodies starring as himself.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling that you would watch that. I now am so intrigued to find out what's there?
Speaker 1: Could we get to carry on that? Sorry? Cool? And if you want to see people in porn that you really shouldn't offer, you to share it with us at the cod TV on our social media and that brings us to our story of the week.
Speaker 3: Oh now, penis shape, it's familiar.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have a preferred one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I prefer just one. That's not always true. Why I feeling so much? Can we cut that? I want that cut? That's how I want it cut. I'm really not picky.
Speaker 2: I don't know I've ever seen a penis and thought, oh my god, it's beautiful, Like they're just they're not the sort of thing that strikes you withh I'm far more interested in the rest of the package, I think than the penis. Well, because if the nipples are out, I won't see it anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh no, sorry, nipples, I.
Speaker 3: See it.
Speaker 1: So the reason why I ask is because they've done a study.
Speaker 3: A sturdy I do like them sturdy.
Speaker 1: They've done a study, right, They've pulled the people, as you will, about penis shaping things. Yeah, they've actually come out with the fact that it depends on what you're looking for from the penis.
Speaker 3: Is this boyfriend penis.
Speaker 1: Well, whether it's boyfriend penis or just one off encounter penis right, right, Because apparently if you want a one off encounter penis right, you want it a little bit long. So over eight inches and of a decent girth, right, but boyfriend penis, you'd prefer a little bit shorter.
Speaker 2: I mean I've seen the term boyfriend penis being thrown around a lot on the internet.
Speaker 3: I you know, I think we.
Speaker 2: All need to get over penis size, like just forget about it, because it's just I'm tired of people being proud that they've got big cocks, to be honest, because you've done nothing to earn it. Like, it's not like you've strapped yourself to a machine and like pulled it like it.
Speaker 1: Some people have them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did actually watch this documentary, Actually, me and my friends Alice watched this documentary about penises.
Speaker 3: Did you watch it? She put it on. It was with his Love Island Star.
Speaker 2: She was going around watching people have penis jobs and stuff, and they were like they're.
Speaker 3: Cutting it open and like putting their hand in there while.
Speaker 1: They were awake.
Speaker 3: These people were awake now, And he only gained an extra three centimeters on a two inch dick. I mean that's not going to make a difference, is it.
Speaker 2: But the point is it doesn't matter how big your dick is because you've done nothing to earn it. I think we should start bragging about other things. Let's have like boyfriends voluntary credits, Like how much is he volunteered? Does he a magistrate?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? What can he do? Can he get you out of trouble? What is connection? I don't care about penis shape. What's the ideal for you?
Speaker 1: I don't have an ideal.
Speaker 3: You'd just be happy to have one, would you.
Speaker 1: At this point? Yeah? Yeah, it's like one that isn't made a silicone would be a big ticket.
Speaker 2: Are quite happily have other people's reject dick.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know that bothered.
Speaker 1: Well, at my age, everybody's rejected. You can't get any fresh dick. No, yeah, because you're also talking about pubic hair tool. Yes, and again one of thin counter penis tends to be more trimmed and very neat. Yeah, and boyfriend penis, No, not as much, as long as it's well kept, it doesn't have to be very shortly.
Speaker 3: No, I think it should be the other way around. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think you've got to make an effort personally. I like an asymmetric bob down there with a slidely fringe, a couple of highlights.
Speaker 3: Well, at least that's what I call my grays. No, I think you've got to you've got to keep trim.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you let yourself go a little bit when you are in a relationship, but I think it's important to keep on top of it all over body hair maintenance. I actually I got in trouble my friend.
Speaker 3: She had hair. I won't name her because she won't be a bit.
Speaker 2: She had airy toes and she was going on holiday with her boyfriend. And I was like, you absolutely cannot go anywhere with hairy toes. Let me pluck them for you. Pluck your toes. Girls, pluck your toes. Pluck No, don't shave your toes. This is a mistake. She went home shaved us her it's got stubble rash on her feet. And then she was in I'm gonna lie say where she was. She was on holiday somewhere right and it was hot and she had a hairy, stubby toes out with.
Speaker 3: All shaving rash. Pluck them, pluck them, pluck them. She blamed me. I said, I didn't tell you to shave toes, and I said, go in and pluck them. I said, I'd do it for you.
Speaker 2: But she refused, and now she's having electrolysists on her feet and a bummer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's all for the pots this week. Thank you, Mike reference something bumholes, haven't beat it. You can use feet down there, just don't leave it on for too long. Stick around as coming up, we have a game to play in our Game of the Week, and the game is have you waxed your bumhole?
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Gilgeous.
Speaker 2: You're watching Chewing the Cards and we're going to play it a little game of the Gotta Be Game Show Fluid edition, and this one is what our favorite Fluid user.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I didn't write that joke.
Speaker 1: It's off because it's true of the week.
Speaker 2: So in this game, I'm going to attempt to guess the song that Mike is portraying. The challenge is he's going to be doing it whilst gargling presumably hopefully water.
Speaker 1: It's mostly gin. I might swallow a couple of times by accident before right. First drink, first drink, first song?
Speaker 3: Right have you started?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I think no, it was very good. That was very good. I am you do a little bit of it again.
Speaker 1: I'll do some chorously bits, yea was that averse? Okay, I swallowed them. It's so sad she's gone.
Speaker 3: I've gone. There's nothing here anymore. I'm so sorry because.
Speaker 2: Obviously you're trying very hard, and I really appreciate the effort, but it's a no from me.
Speaker 3: Hant it was Bale boot Camp.
Speaker 2: I got nothing from that rendition. If I'm honest, it was motion. I got no rhythm. I maybe the people at home are watching this frustrated that I'm getting absolutely nothing. But I'll be honest with you, that just sounded like someone trying to swallow a paracetamor.
Speaker 3: Could I have a clue someone who's dead. It's Whitney Houston. I'm every woman. No, is it Whitney Houston?
Speaker 1: Be of high hair.
Speaker 3: Amy wine House. Yes, Valerie isn't really Valerie.
Speaker 1: Valerie Valerie. That's what I was doing.
Speaker 2: That was all of context clues. Okay, let's take it. No, I think I get the game now. Before what was happening was I was, okay, let's try another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really joked and died. H traum what bro bro b.
Speaker 3: That was a lot better.
Speaker 2: That has real energy inverve, Like I really died. That was an upbeat number.
Speaker 3: It was so good. Honestly, you really gave that, you're all. I felt the emotion and the energy. I have absolutely enough. I didn't want it. I couldn't tell you, honestly, I could probably do it.
Speaker 1: Hang on, what was that?
Speaker 3: Why don't you guess that one?
Speaker 1: That was? You know how?
Speaker 2: Like they used to say, I use postman or the post box. I think I might be the performer, not the guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, have to give me a clue.
Speaker 1: Let me get off clues of a clue.
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 1: A social networking service that makes you angry because people are shouting at you.
Speaker 3: Oh TikTok yeah ticket.
Speaker 2: So that was a wonderful clue. I can hear it now, Yeah say it, you can get it? Okay, No, really very good? Is that honestly sounded like a song? That did sound like a song. And that again, I got upbeat, I got jazziness, I got excited.
Speaker 3: I genuinely felt like you were performing that. What is it? That's a very good question. I would have to go with Backstreet Boys. I want it that way.
Speaker 1: I just had to think of it.
Speaker 3: No idea how anyone gets anything out of it? I can't.
Speaker 2: I can hear you are singing, and I could probably replicate a bit of it. I don't think I could do this if my life.
Speaker 3: Depended on it.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm sat here wishing my life would end. I you know how they used to have like spontaneous human combustion. I never believed in it until now, and I actually think it could happen because I'm so unable to think of anything that you're singing. I'm spontaneously canbust out of awkwardness. Okay, so this person married Russell Brand Katie Perry. I'm a firework, no raw, no black but not black horse. She had all, since she had all, I kissed a girl, and I like that's the one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Why is this telling you how many gay berry songs gonna? I really earned my gay badge here?
Speaker 2: I think people won't worries or maybe he's faking it, but I imagine Perry songs.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, he's one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, you'll be able to get this one.
Speaker 3: Don't threaten me.
Speaker 1: Wrong. No, he died. Do you get it before I died?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: I think I'm distracted by the lyrics. Okay, and I know that that's the rhythm, but I'm just hearing it as words.
Speaker 3: And that was very good. Again, there was pause in there, there was effort. I'm so bad if I tried.
Speaker 1: There, God does that help?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, really died then.
Speaker 3: And elon message now I did you send him? I'm so being a dumble on right now.
Speaker 1: But I think done blonde. She's no longer doing music.
Speaker 2: Britney spears and you're dancing with knives. Hit me baby one more time.
Speaker 1: No, I think think airline, think toxic, Yes, toxic.
Speaker 3: I don't know that one. That one's just for basic straits. Okay, I'm too deep in the discography. I only know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, this would be better.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to tell you how to run your show and how to do it, but this would be better if it was two people competing.
Speaker 3: Really it would because there was someone else there that would be able to bring up the energy and I could just.
Speaker 2: Chime in with any song and make it app like I knew I was going I'm going to get this next one straight off.
Speaker 5: I am actually going to get this next okay, brother, ruh, No, that was really good.
Speaker 3: That was really good. That was Kings of Leon Sex is on fire.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I did hear it and it really did sound good. And then I got distracted thinking this is really good?
Speaker 3: Why are you so terrible at this? And then I started thinking, like what brain disease might I have?
Speaker 2: That means that I can't ignore the bub births to identify the music. And then I started getting so distressed and worried about myself. I couldn't concentrate on you in the game. And now I'm sat here thinking maybe I've got a brain disorder. It was, that's not what I came on this, and he came here to try and sell my bloody book. And now I'm leaving thinking I'm probably not going to see the book come out of what brain disorder?
Speaker 3: And now I'm worried that the book might not be very good because I've got a brain disorder and I could have written a load of old gibberish and no one's told me till this point, and it's all gonna come out in print and I'm going to look bloody stupid. Oh look bloody stupid, or this now, I mean, don't go bloody orange.
Speaker 2: Listen to someone trying downwall and I don't even know what in Everyone at home probably screaming, it's.
Speaker 3: So bloody obvious, you THICKO. Can we let's go to commercial.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get a brain test, and then when we come back, we go to do science on my brain.
Speaker 3: Probably welcome back to chewing the cud. Now we've had some messy situations so.
Speaker 2: Far, but now it's time for us to get educated. As we go into the science lab with Mike.
Speaker 1: That's science. That is okay. So today we're going to be making hydrogen, which is an element and it's a gas and it's lighter than there, so we need something to catch it. This is highly explosive. What just a full warning?
Speaker 3: Are we genuinely doing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you need basically two chemicals that you'll find lying around that not lying around the house, but in your home. And the first one is drain cleaner. Now my house.
Speaker 3: Clean rains.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, so that's what's in the big plastic bottle. You've got drain cleaner already in the bottom there. That was a don't drink it, it will kill you. And then the other thing you need is aluminum foil or aluminum foil if you're not American sandwich wrap sandwich rep right, So what wants to do is we want to take the aluminium and put it into the drain cleaner words, but we want it to be small pieces because you what a large surface area, rights tear up the foil into small pieces. Okay, okay, so just small pieces.
Speaker 3: Well I've gone very small, minor like confetti size.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well will that?
Speaker 3: Will that make it better?
Speaker 1: That will make it quicker as a reaction, so.
Speaker 3: Turning me out, I'm just waiting for you to react.
Speaker 2: If I put this in, will it react by the pussy kettles featuring the cow chasing and jumping out of the botto?
Speaker 3: It will? It will anxiety?
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 3: What does one do with hydrogen? What's its purpose?
Speaker 1: Hydrogen? So you can use it to power cars? Hydrogen powered cars are safe? Yeah, it's light to the nere So it used to be using dirigibles in what dirigibles? So is a ship's okay? So of things like the Hindenburg that eventually blew up?
Speaker 2: Could you make a hydrogen you know, like you get helium balloons? Could you make a hydrogen balloon because helium is going to run out by twenty thirty, and I love helium balloons.
Speaker 1: You can make hydrogen balloons. We will be capturing our hydrogen in a balloon. Very handy, which is good, but again it is highly explosive, so it wouldn't be great to have as a toy.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that'd be great actually, because you know, sometimes you have people around at a party.
Speaker 3: And you think when will they leave?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I don't know why I cursed out to swear there myself. I've swell all episode. Yeah, and you could just blow up a balloon and then they'd know.
Speaker 1: Why are you inviting people who don't want your party to your party?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know anyone that I like, and when I have a party, I just have to invite people I don't like, just so there's people.
Speaker 1: Oh right.
Speaker 3: I quite like hosting a party.
Speaker 2: I like doing all foods and things I've seen on Instagram, but I don't have any mates.
Speaker 1: So I do endo hosting a dinner party. That's what it's. Yeah, yeah, for a semi casual hostage situation, I can't leave.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I started off very very small, and I very very lazy. Okay, so I've added very small and then very big. Now, so there's a real range.
Speaker 1: There's a range. Well, that's good. A range is always good. Now what I want you to do is you have to do this quite quickly. Okay. So we're going to put the foil into the bottle and then the balloon over the neck of the bottle.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I don't know if that's going to happen. To be honest, what.
Speaker 2: Happens if I don't what happens if you don't get the balloon on insteade?
Speaker 1: Just put the cap on. I will just have to watch it to make sure that the bottle doesn't overinflate.
Speaker 3: Oh, I am actually genuinely a bit worried. Okay, Now I can do this. I'm definitely great.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm just not very good with anything like air related. I only actually I only did my tires for the first time the other week on my car, okay, and they were meant to be like thirty six.
Speaker 1: And they're on nine.
Speaker 3: Because I'm very I know this is very anti feminists and very sexiest of me, but I just get a man to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: No, I hadn't done it since I broke up with my ex and more well because I used to drive to cast.
Speaker 1: On and get.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm quite nervous about this fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah this is and this blows up my face. That's his fault's anything.
Speaker 1: So what we'll do that is, I won't expect you to do the balloon. We'll just use mine as a Guide's what forgot to do. So just get the foil into the bottle, right, okay, and then put the lid on. Make sure the lids on tight.
Speaker 3: Well, what about the balloon.
Speaker 1: If you want to try and put the balloon over the neck of the bottle, that's fine too. All of the foil a good handful. Maybe not some of the bigger bits, because as you said, you got very lazy.
Speaker 3: I can make them smaller. Oh gosh, so.
Speaker 1: This is just propping the foil bit sin.
Speaker 3: Can I scow you some all up together? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, I know we said increase the surface area, But what I've realized is I've just then screwed all mine up.
Speaker 3: Now there're one big lump.
Speaker 1: Okay, it might just take a little while longer for yours to react to.
Speaker 3: Well, that's for you a good thing. It gives me time to get the balloon on. Okay, what's that Royally? I have absolutely royally, so it's fine. Just pop it on.
Speaker 1: It'll it'll be okay, Okay, what's it? What's it's all in? And hmm see I started to get around because I already started to create little bubbles.
Speaker 3: Put it in. Get a baby, get a baby, chicken, baby, get do the baby to the baby, put it in.
Speaker 1: I'm just fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh, I might have blocked my passageway. Oh it again. You know I've got a science degree.
Speaker 2: Everyone assumes media studies are acting, but which I graduate of psychology from Coventry University.
Speaker 3: Well it wasn't really a university when I went, but it is now right.
Speaker 2: And then I'm getting this balloon on because it's going so slow, we could be it till next week.
Speaker 3: This is how you put it on.
Speaker 1: You practice with a banana, then a cucumber.
Speaker 2: It's a bit ambitious. The banana's more boyfriend. Okay, actually, do you know what I've done it?
Speaker 3: I've got it. I don't think it's going.
Speaker 1: To react, though, I think it is reacting because if you look at it, look below, you should see some bubbles before me.
Speaker 3: Can I give it a shame, a bit of a shake. See. So what's actually happening is.
Speaker 1: What's happening now is that the the hydrogen peroxide that's in the drain cleaner is reacting with the aluminium and it's releasing the peroxide side of the hydrogen. So the hydroen has been released from the liquid and causing a gas in here.
Speaker 2: And is that what happens to my dad on a Sunday after he's eating his dinner and he's just creating gas.
Speaker 3: My balloon's going she slowly rise.
Speaker 1: That's that's mostly carbon dioxide and sulfur.
Speaker 2: What I would say is this is a bit like I'm watching it slowly rise up. Is like you know back in the day, when you have like a guy that you fancied and you invited him around to yours and he was like, let's watch a movie, and you'd be like, okay, let's watch Cruel Intentions because that was the movie that you could watch that was one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: Them up.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it to get them a bit rolled and excited? Not a little bit of gentle sexuality in it?
Speaker 3: Didn't it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but mine is going faster than yours. That's okay.
Speaker 1: I had a lot more giving my bottle. But if you feel the bottom movie bottle, it should be getting hot.
Speaker 2: Well I was holding in the wrong place. I was going to say it was so I psychologically went in and thought it was there.
Speaker 1: So it's an end or thermic reaction, so it causes heat as it goes. Okay, now this is going to take a few months do so while this does make a cup of tea, you could make a cup of tea right or I could pop over there after I've said that science size that science that is.
Speaker 3: So you mentioned a book, Well, I don't like to mention it, but I write a book.
Speaker 2: A new book is out called Hogo History, and it's a collection of essays about like the social queer experience. So it takes like all those sort of issues that we talk about that don't really understand that much, like gay blood donation, like trans writes, and it breaks them down and makes them easy and understandable.
Speaker 3: I mean, as I've demonstrated in this show.
Speaker 2: Going capable, So I made it so it was understandable like that. It's like a bimbo guide to these issues, so that it's accessible. I think because it can be so hard to understand all these topics. I think sometimes we don't necessarily talk about them. And who knows who threw the first brick at Stone World, You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's in the book.
Speaker 2: I was about to guess that I won't give it away, Sonya Jackson, Jerry halliwell thinks she threw the first brick at Stone Walls. She'll tell anyone who listens that she actually got women the vote.
Speaker 1: But there we get here. So that's almost the end of the show for this week. Remembers on at the TV, on all the usual places in social media.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching, and we will see you soon.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 3: I'm genuinely worried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I filled her out.