Speaker 1: Before tress. It tells you what Shiloh Sanders. This is another one of Dion sanders sons and football players. Brother to Chudure Sanders. He's made some changes. Is that Trisia's got that for you in the story We love in just a minute, but real quick, can I tell you a look that I like on women right now? And I'm wondering if you would do it?
Speaker 2: I call it the Tulsi, the Tulsi Gabbard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the gray streak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to come on. Do you know how hard I work to keep the gray out of my hair?
Speaker 1: I mean, just do a different color, Like, just have that one.
Speaker 2: Streak like she has, not going to streak it out. That's hot, not going to skunk.
Speaker 1: It's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't like it, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 1: If you read you were a Tulsi, would you be dying it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think I would do it. I just it's just not a look that I like. I've seen it around. I've seen some people dabble. I don't think so I call it the skunk.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: So Shugar Sanders, we all heard about his NFL Draft debacle over the weekend. He was supposed to be taken as a top three pick and slid down to the fifth round before he was drafted by the Cleveland Browns. Yes, all right, so Deon Sanders is his dad. Dean Sanders has been his agent. Dean Sanders has another son named Shiloh, who also plays football, and based on what Shiloh watched happened to Shador, Shiloh has hired.
Speaker 2: A new management company.
Speaker 1: Dad, you fired.
Speaker 2: Dad got fired.
Speaker 3: In a Twitch live stream on Saturday night with his brother sitting next to him, Shiloh said, Dad was our agent, but that wasn't working out too good. So today I signed with an actual agent. Good for him, Good for him, both of them laugh. There's probably no family drama. I doubt Dan Sanders has a problem with it, but yeah, he said. He said his dad had been advising him, acting as his agent, and he's like, based on what I saw, that was not really good.
Speaker 1: What maybe Shiloh, who's younger brother.
Speaker 2: Right, he's the youngest one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe maybe not quite be quite so brash.
Speaker 2: Maybe he learned a little something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't whip out your Louis Vauton wallet and luggage with me no cash and you know what I mean, I don't be that guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 1: More like? I never mind?
Speaker 2: What does this mean? Though?
Speaker 3: Shiloh went undrafted during the draft but was signed by Tampa Bay after the draft ended.
Speaker 1: What is that as like a free agent like a rookie tryout? You know? Deal? Oh? Okay, so I thought he was So he's done with college too.
Speaker 2: I guess so, yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that means he graduated and moved on or if he just decided to go into the draft early. I have no idea. I know more about the NFL Draft in the last four days than I have ever in my entire life, solely blazed based on the Shutter Sanders thing.
Speaker 1: That Well, congratulations to the Cleveland Browns. You've got Johnny Manzel two point zero. That's what you got. That's what you got. Good luck with that. That is the story we love. She's Trisha. By name is Sandy Moore coming up? Do you guys like good news stories? Well, you probably don't know that. You do need him. Every once in a while you're doom scrolling on your phone. It's one bad story after another after another. That's why we do the good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's the good stuff, all right.
Speaker 1: A mail man in Chicago. It's gone viral. Four not sorry, I'm sorry that Chicago, Michigan. It's gone viral because he returned ten dollars that he found in the homeowner's driveway, said just picking up and stick it in his pocket. He rang the doorbell, no one answered, so he left it along with a note in the box the homeowner. The owner found it on their ring doorbell. Nice cool, and people recognize the mail man. His name's Joshua O'Hara and say, quote, being kind to others doesn't cost a thing. You never know who needs it, and one good deed can have a ripple effect. Nice job, Joshua, yeam man, that's the good stuff.
Speaker 3: So our friends are there. In Australia, this is where this happened. Last month, a guy named Blake saw that a girl whose name is Manny was being attacked by a bull shark at a beach in Australia. Saw that there was a shark attacking her. This guy didn't even think twice, jumped into the water, grabbed the girl, pulled her to shore, where his partner was waiting on shore and prevented first aid until the paramedics arrived. Now recovering, Manny's going to be just fine, and she and Blake have reunited, and she thanked him for his actions.
Speaker 2: That takes some.
Speaker 1: Guts, which got there's a hero.
Speaker 2: Jump into a shark attack.
Speaker 1: I'd do it for you.
Speaker 2: Oh you really.
Speaker 1: I have to think about it first.
Speaker 2: Now I think he'd hesitate and then I'd be gone.
Speaker 1: That's the good. Sorry for his mom got eaten by a shark.
Speaker 2: I didn't jump into savor. It was too scared. It was a shark in the water.
Speaker 1: It was a shark. If he was on lane, i'd have done something. I had gone, I jumped in. If he was on he's in the water.
Speaker 2: I pretty much can take a shark on land. Yeah, but I mean this shark was in the water.
Speaker 1: That's that's my buddy. Moore mcdonnah always says, I'm not afraid of sharks. Get him on land and I will whoop his But you're gonna win, yeap. Some teenagers in India did something really cool. They invented a salt powered refrigerator that doesn't need electricity. Why is that a big deal? Because it can be used to help transport vaccines and medical supplies in rural areas, and they won the twenty twenty five Earth Prize of twelve five hundred dollars. I don't know how many rupays that is, but that's a lot. Don't either, And they planned to test two hundred units in one hundred and twenty hospitals, so it doesn't that be plugged into anything, so they can transport medications and vaccines and stuff that need to be kept.
Speaker 2: Cold right out in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Isn't weird that both your good news stories involved the word that's the most difficult to say, rural rue for you.
Speaker 1: Rural not for me regularly is my tough one.
Speaker 3: The word rurle for me is just a noise that my mouthmakes. It's not an actual word.
Speaker 1: Our kid was doing paint by numbers. These kids are bitten A salt powered.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, man, that's the gift.
Speaker 1: Stay with us more coming up. Thanks for being with us today. We appreciate it. If you're just tuning in, you've missed a whole bunch of good stuff. Should have been here earlier. Basically, make it a point tomorrow to get here a little bit earlier. Okay, deale, he's your daily audio file. Here's a cleverer mom. Every parent probably knows what it's like to get there. It's sometimes difficult to get the kid to eat the food that you have made, that you have prepared, that you worked hard, that you went to the grocery store and then you cook.
Speaker 3: Oh, you made the list and you went to the store and you bought it and put it away and all the things.
Speaker 1: Well, listen to what this mom does.
Speaker 4: We ordered it food an Italian place. We got portolini minnestroni. I also order chicken cash right with some rice. Nice?
Speaker 2: Does this look so good? Who wants soup? And who wants chicken?
Speaker 1: Here's the catch.
Speaker 3: It's all food she made that she made and then ordered takeout boxes, transferred it into the takeout boxes.
Speaker 1: Brilliant trick them, trick dum Poyatricia used to trick our daughter and eat and spinach.
Speaker 2: Yeah she I had these.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would feed her spinach pizza, but she said she didn't like spinach, and so I just said it was broccoli pizza. And I knew as soon as she learned how to read that she could say that it doesn't say broccoli pizza, that that'd be the end of it, and sure that that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, did you see these these boat races at Lake Havasu over the weekend. No two guys on board went airborne when their boat went out of control at two hundred miles per hour. It got some air and here's a couple of guys talking about it. It was to halfway three quarters down the course when we saw the notes start to lift.
Speaker 5: It actually did a complete flip and then a complete three sixty and then came in backwards and upside down.
Speaker 4: Well, as soon as the boat took off, lifted into the air, just there was audible gasps.
Speaker 1: We just held our breasts and I hope for the best today.
Speaker 5: They've been in great spirits, choking around a little bit sore and banged up, but for the most part they're happy the boat can be fixed. So we were just glad that nobody had any major injuries.
Speaker 1: I saw the video. It is crazy like it went up and then started to come down and then went up again.
Speaker 2: Is it like a cigar boat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a cigarette boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a go fat cigar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a go fast boat. Okay, really go fast? Who wants to go two hundred miles an hour on the water?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you? In one little wave, You're done crazy. That's our daily audio file sticker. We got more coming up, and now it's time to say goodbye. Thanks for spending some time with us. Get here a little bit earlier tomorrow. I'll give us a follow on Instagram. I know I'm asking you a lot, aren't I instructions? I'm asking too much. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Which one's the most important to you?
Speaker 1: Listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do.
Speaker 3: That, and then if you feel like doing the other things that'd be great, listen.
Speaker 1: To the show. Tell your friends that's what we want, all right, Trisha. What's some of the things we learned today?
Speaker 3: We learned that, according to Steven Spielberg, who I take his opinion pretty seriously, the greatest American movie ever made, The Godfather.
Speaker 1: So many great lines in that, take the gun out, leave the gun, take the gun only, totally improv improv the.
Speaker 3: Horse head in the bed. How many times has that been? I'm going to make it somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Make him an offer you can't refuse.
Speaker 2: You totally agree, don't you greatest, maybe you ever.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I feel like I need to watch it again, so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you watched the second one once a year. I think you need to jump back in on the first one.
Speaker 1: Godfather too, once a year. And I watch Rocky Apocalypse now oh on Thanksgiving a Thanksgiving movie? Okay, And then I watched Rocky at least three.
Speaker 2: Times a year whenever you feel like it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whenever I need to be encouraged. So yeah, that's a great movie. Good job, Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 2: I agree, yep check, You've got our support.
Speaker 3: Another thing we learned today was I don't think we should have been made to be afraid of the Bermuda Triangle as children, because the Alaska Triangle sounds a thousand times more terrifying. Since nineteen eighty eight, sixteen thousand people have gone missing in the Alaska Triangle.
Speaker 1: Wow, people just hiking and stuff.
Speaker 3: I guess it's all wilderness. I think it's just like a bear sch mortgagboard out there. This is what's happening. Sixteen thousand people, that's a lot. Yeah, that's insane. So let's start being worried about the Alaska Triangle. And finally, Sandy told us about a Jack Black song, shortest song ever in the top one hundred yep thirty four seconds long yeps from the minecraft. Maybe you're gonna listen to it. It's super silly, but you're gonna like it, and it's gonna get stuck in your head.
Speaker 1: It's called Steve's Lava Chicken. Go ahead, bob your head.
Speaker 2: Again, Steve Chicken. Yes, hell you have on the stack.
Speaker 1: To you non Spanish speakers, Mama sita means sister in law.
Speaker 2: You're one of those non Spanish speakers.
Speaker 1: H Mama Sita is your mama.
Speaker 2: Your mama, your little mama.
Speaker 1: Yes, have a great day everyone. Thanks for spending some time with us. We'll do it again tomorrow. Until then, don't take any crap from anybody.