Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. I have confirmed she is, in fact not a bot, which is what I thought she was. I saw this girl and I was like, Wow, that's one of the most attractive people I've ever seen in my life. She's clearly not a real person. She is and if you want to see her you can head over to Twitter and follow her at London one six five two two seven six. The other names are a lot easier only fans, It's London Carter and on chatterbait. The London Carter links to all of this in the episode description as always, ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight London Carter, London, thank you so much for coming on with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you right off the bat one of the rudest questions you can ask a woman. Yes, how old are you?
Speaker 2: You guess right, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I see, But then I okay, twenty six.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're going.
Speaker 1: Really that was serious? Yeah, okay, all right, I was scared. You don't want to go too high, but then you don't want them to be like do I raally like twenty two, Like, yeah, I don't want any of that, so totally cool, twenty six years old, very beautiful. Let me ask uh. People always go like, oh, what are her measurements? I have never fucking understood what those numbers actually mean. I know one's like bus size once, this one's at so we do our own measurements here. Can I ask how tall you are?
Speaker 2: I am five cents, I'm very tall.
Speaker 1: Okay, right. Can I ask what your cup size is or however that's described? I'm about thirty four d okay, Wow they look small right? No, they're solid. I mean that's wonderful. And they kind of fit your body perfectly, you think so, yeah, definitely. And for my foot guys out there, not necessarily my guys, but hey, everyone can have their own thing, and I make no judgments on it as long as there's no kids and no dogs in the room. What is your shoe size?
Speaker 2: I'm a size nine nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. Let me ask you how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry. What was the either the final straw at a job you had before, or was this something you kind of always dreamed like, uh shit, when I I'm going to do that. Someday I want to do that. What was your you know, defining moment where you decided this is what I'd like to do.
Speaker 2: So for me, it was kind of just it just happened. And I find and have a lot of sexual energy, so why not'll try it out right? Sex is fun, you know, I like entertaining, so why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And did you do any like, excuse me, that'll get cut out. Possibly? Yeah, Did you do any research into it or was it just like, you know, don't even dip your toe in, let's just jump into this. Or were you I know people who spent years researching the type of stuff before they actually jumped into the industry and that led, you know, to a lot of success and they took off. But some people are just like, hey, I'm going to try this and they fall in love with it. Was it a case where you did your research on this first, or are you just like, well, I'm a hot girl'll make money and then you did?
Speaker 2: Who were me? Actually? I started my only fans about like thank April twenty twenty four, and I was just really trying it out right, and I would post like photos of myself and like my yoga stories, I never show my face. And then I was like, you know what, I kind of like this, so maybe I should start making my content. And then obviously, you know, one thing comes to the next and the next and the next, and then you kind of like group everything together and then to get more traffic, you know, trying webcating, trying it out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's how I kind of got into it. Yeah, yeah, that's interesting. Can I ask do you have it's cute? Don't get me wrong, I'm not ripping you for it. Do you have an accent?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Everyone always asks me this. Okay, but no, I should not have an accent.
Speaker 1: I'm from Jersey, so when I say jerk off, it sounds very like, you know, but not like I'm jerking off, more like that guy's a fucking jerk off, Like it has a specific tone to it. But you have this cute little thing. It almost feels like at the end of are you original? I'm not delving too deep here, hopefully, what region are you originally from?
Speaker 2: I'm Canadian?
Speaker 1: Are you no?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry about you. I know, Kinada.
Speaker 1: God, we're Oh no, we're about to be in We're going to be in a hot war. I think soon possibly, but we're not bringing that out, but just yeah, no, no. I'm from New Jersey, which is one of the fifty states, and it is known as the Armpit of America. But I've always liked it. I thought it was wonderful. Can I ask you, London, what's your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: Remember? Part of my body? Definitely my ass?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know we're having these zoom issues. Is there any way we could kind of show the audience like, hey, this is you know, this is this is what we're where. We got working over here. That was a smooth way of saying it.
Speaker 2: Sho y'all a little back.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what. The camera is still looking for your face. Oh my god, it's you know what. We got it in there. It's wonderful. It's great. Okay. So you initially got in with OnlyFans and then you went to chat and it kind of escalated, right, did you see a How long did you do it without showing your face before you did? Like? Did you? And then when you did finally show your face and commit to this, like quote unquote full time or whatever it is. Did you see a noticeable increase in subscribers and people coming aboard or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I actually just recently started showing my face actually, and it's been maybe about a month or two now, and I've noticed a huge increase ti my fans, my following everything, So it's been good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I Uh, there's always that allure of the girl with a mask or not showing it or whatever. But I've always wondered if guys really really love when you finally get to and it's a nice thing because you have a beautiful face as well. I can't imagine it would be such a bummer if you had your body and then you look like kind of a monster in the face. But you don't. You're gorgeous. Thank you, You're so seeing. Sure, not a problem. So did you have any anxiety or anything like that the first time you decided you were going to post your Okay, I would say your body and this and that on only fans, But the face reveal seems like kind of a milestone, like a big thing. Again, I keep saying committed and whatever. To me, that is like full on commitment. Hey, this is what I'm interested in doing. Was there any anxiety when you went into that? Were you thinking like, oh shit, should I do this? And would it feel like when you hit submit?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean yeah, it definitely was a really big thing to commit to, right, But I don't know here we are join us. I have anxiety naturally, so I think anything I do, I'm always anxious. Yeah, but a person like once, I'm like in it, like I'm committed. I'm here, I'm doing it. Got to go go hard to go home? Now?
Speaker 1: Sure? Sure, all right, talk me through some of your content. What you what type of content you produce, and then we'll get into likes, dislikes, mainstream stuff this and that. But what is the stuff that you make that you know, present to people.
Speaker 2: So I'm still like, like I said, super new with the content. I have done a few collapse so boy girl, you know, beg contents. I do also like love hot oil massage, so I kind of love like the sensual vibes, you know, sensual lover girl. Yeah, just really kind of experimenting with everything. So loves to come. But yeah, it's what I gotten.
Speaker 1: Now, do you have anything specifically in mind that you're like, oh shit, that's one I definitely need to hit either. But I use the term before kinker fetish, but just say something you're really interested in, something like, oh, this type of scene, or if you have a person you know of, I'd love to work with this person, whatever it is. What is something that you're like, oh shit, that'll be another milestone. That is something I never thought maybe I would do in my normal life, or never thought i'd commit to in my normal life. And then I'm taking the step and here I am.
Speaker 2: I would say probably if I was to do anything fetish or kink, that would be definitely my confer No, no, no, see dd I really want to do? That could be a milestone for me. I don't know, like even being on chatter Bay is a huge milestone. Sure, sure, right yeah.
Speaker 1: I always I say kink er fetish, and it to me, it invokes it is because I've done so many of these interviews. I know and mean, like my kink is I want to be rubbed with pillows in a soft bed and whatever. But then when I say kink er fetish, I assume people are thinking, like, you know, implying, do you want to peg a guy? Or this and that. So what about Like if I came to you right now as just say either another Only Fans producer or mainstream produce something, and I was like, London, I love your content on its London Carter is the username on OnlyFans. I love it so much. I want to do a collaboration. But I want you to tell me what kind of thing you want to collaborate on. What would that be? Would it be just a girl girl? I understand? Is there anything else? Like? Would you are you okay doing boy girl stuff? Okay? All right? So then if you were going to shoot a scene again with this big name producer who has all the great equipment and you know you're going to get good content out of it, would you want to shoot just a standard boy? Would you want to shoot a boy girl girl? Would you want to do a gang bang with you know, seventy five guys and all of them are really happy? What is like? You know, if I were to come to you and be like, hey, London, I got all the money in the world. I can book anyone you want. What's your dream scenario? My dream scenario for like a scene?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god? You know, honestly, I don't know if this is weird, but you know, like those scenes like the where like the gangster comes in like she's getting wrong something like that. Why someone's getting wrong? You know like that one. Yeah, it's like a weird that could be a weird that's my weird fantasy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I totally get that. And there's I mean, that's a that's a big genre I think too. So would you say you're more it sounds like, but you can clarify for me. Are you more of like a dom or a sub? I would say stub okay, And are you comfortable in that role? Are you actively trying to be a sub or does it just kind of feel natural to you?
Speaker 2: Definitely natural?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now can you be dominant? Can you get what you want? Or are you are you always kind of reserved?
Speaker 2: I would say it depends on the situation. I think my nice balance of boats, but I definitely can get what I want when I want.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I think that's cool. Yeah, I think that's cool. Were you always into porn? I don't like to say when you were younger, because obviously I hit the internet at like twelve or thirteen and was searching around whatever. But whatever, we'll leave that out of it. So we'll just say the moment you turned eighteen, were you really into porn or no? Definitely, actually yes, I want it. Okay, Now this is so interesting. It's a giant divide between guys and girls. Okay in this scenario, did you look for specific scenes or did you look for specific people? Did you ever have someone that you looked up to and you're like, oh my god, I love that girl, I'll search her out anytime. Or was it just searching like weal massage or this or that? Like what kind of porn were you into?
Speaker 2: So I actually have a story on this. When I was younger, I had people always kind of make reference to me and like like this one porn starting a Rachel star. Yeah I do so tell me I look like her all the time. So that was actually the first time I looked up a porn star.
Speaker 1: Really, okay, I was, I was.
Speaker 2: I started watching, I was watching her stuff, and obviously I was quite like, well what is this? And then from there, I think the one thing that I was always super interested in was like lesbian porn, you know what I mean, like girl girl, I don't know why. It was just like I don't know, just the thing that I liked to watch. Actually I still watch it sometimes.
Speaker 1: So are you are you into girls at all in your personal life or is this kind of like a like a taboo type of thing, like, oh, if I were to be swept away by some hot girl, I would just have to go along with it.
Speaker 2: I think for me, definitely in my personal life, like I don't mind like having the gut threesome every once in a while, that obviously with a guy in pault, but just like, yeah, I don't know, just go with the flow vibes.
Speaker 1: You know, sure, I get it. I get it. Now. Are you going to be one of those only fans girls? And there is no problem either way on this I deadly get both scenarios. Are you attempting to be an only fans girl who produces your own content meaning upgrading cameras, learning how to edit, blah blah blah blah blah, or are you comfortable collaborating with other people who have that established I don't know if you can see that far down your timeline, but do you see yourself growing to the point where you want to really produce your own stuff and again, both are fine, totally cool. You know, if someone just wants to work. I'm not shitting on anyone for that. It's just there are some people who dive into it and I don't know that they even understand early on how much additional work goes into all of that stuff. If it were me, if someone was like, hey, Matt hop on this podcast, will edit it for you, will book it, well, yes, please please take this off my plate. So I'm sorry, I'll stop babbling. I will let you answer that question.
Speaker 2: So I guess, yeah, I don't know. In suscrission, can we bossed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, I mean we can. We can. We don't have to, you can, honestly, And I'll cut this out if you want me to. But tell me what you feel. Is that like a task you want to take on? Because if not, that doesn't make any worse of a performer. What matters is what you put on film. Whoever shoots with that film or whatever. It's not film anymore, it's digital again. Are you so so you're more comfortable? It sounds like you would be more comfortable. You don't want to set up a studio, do you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like maybe one day but I am working what is it called? I don't know if this is relevant, and I don't know if you should actually put this in. Like, so, when I do work with a marketing agency, okay, a lot of girls do, yeah, yeah, but I don't, like right now, I do produce my own things, and like all of my content is like stuff that I'm coming up with, so do I one day? Like my goal is to yes, collaborate with a whole bunch of people. I feel like I'm a very creative person, like naturally when I really really hone in, and I feel like I also work better with other people. So I feel like collaborating producing It's definitely something I feel like I could see myself doing in the future.
Speaker 1: Very cool, pally, let me run through some of your likes and dislikes on this thing here. Okay, I already asked, you're in the women? Are you so you're you're comfortable with women? Then? Right, yeah, I would say, very cool. Let's get to the com questions. Are you into facials?
Speaker 2: Honestly? Weirdly, yes, I am.
Speaker 1: It's you know what, It's only weird to me when I ask a girl like, are you in officials? And She's like, I don't want it to mess up my makeup. It's like, I don't know. That's kind of end of the night stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. How about swallowing? Are comfortable swallowing? Or is that something we are not interested in?
Speaker 2: I would say it depends but with sometimes yes, yes, I do enjoy it. Sometimes yes I do.
Speaker 1: What is the factor there? Like, is it if the guy's a vegan? Or is it like if you're very attracted to the guy, or is it super turned on? Like super turned on.
Speaker 2: And he has to have like that, like you know, like dead vibes, you know, like masculine energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, all right, what is our current relationship with anal?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god, honestly, no, I can't. I mean I've definitely tried. I've had some crazy experiences. I've even gotten I don't gone out of my way to buy like you know, those like butt plugs, what the different sizes? Its idn't work?
Speaker 1: Maybe one day, so it's a pain issue then you're worried about definitely, Yeah, yeah, definitely, Okay, all right, I think that's fair. Let me, do you have a sex favorite sexual position? Doggie for sure. Do you have a least favorite sexual position where if a guy's like, oh do this and you're like, fuck, missionary.
Speaker 2: I hate missionary. I hate it.
Speaker 1: Is it? Is it a boring factor or do you just not like how it hits?
Speaker 2: I would say I just don't like how it hits. Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: It's not some sweaty dude on top of you. That's that doesn't do anything for you. It's sweaty, like I've heard girls say they really like it because there's like a dude laying on top of them. Is that kind of pressure, like it's holding your whole body almost almost like a hug because you're pressed up against the bed or floor or school bus wherever you are.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not much of like a hugger in general.
Speaker 1: So my name's London Carter. I'd like to get into porn. I am not much of a hugger, though, I will say that to you right now. Damn it. I was going to offer you this giant hugging scene with like sixty five other women. Okay, all right, so you're not into hugging, tell me what I'm going to get if I head to your chatter bait the London Carter on chatterbait. I come into your room for a standard traditional this is your whatever day of the week. It is what am I doing or am I looking at you? Are you engaging with people? Are we are we setting tip numbers and then we're trying to hit those tip numbers. Like talk me through a normal London Carter experience.
Speaker 2: So I've streamed about four times now and my last time, I feel like I really got into like my groove. Like like I said, I'm still learning. I kind of just go off the vibes in the room whatever people are kind of feeling. I do like to engage a lot, and I love to do private shows, so I really like one on one. That's one thing I noticed about myself. What else, Yeah, I'm just going with the flow. I do want to get more like toys and stuff and like really get into it further along the line. But that's kind of where I'm at right now. And I love to do like sensual oil shows.
Speaker 1: Oiling yourself phone, right, I love that? Yeah? Yeah, No, what do you do? Do you just take your comforter to the dry cleaner the next day? Or are we laying down tarp, Like, what are what are we doing for an oil show?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Definitely not definitely not that. I'm just putting the oil on myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right now do we have to hit a number to get to that or we just vibe in that day? Like I'd really like to oil up my perfect tits. Today would be a good day to hop on chatterbait. Probably there's there's like a nice little menu. So I mean, if they want to, you know, see my oil show, the more than welcome.
Speaker 2: But I also could do that. I don't know, maybe I'll surprise people. I'm sure oiling myself off. You never know.
Speaker 1: That's why you got to favored her or friend her or follow her whatever the term is on there. And exactly, yes, all right, let's get into some of the seat. Some of these you're right, aren't going to apply to you. And I totally get that. And if the answer is like a vanilla one, I go right on, totally cool. Have you ever been with multiple guys at once?
Speaker 2: No? I haven't, but I've had the opportunity.
Speaker 1: So why did you turn it down? What was what was the deal with that?
Speaker 2: I got scared? So I was just like I don't think I could do it. I was like, I don't know, Like, okay, don't do anal right, So like what won't be?
Speaker 1: Like I mean, you know, you got three holes, we can pick two of them. Say it's not the same as a classic DP. I understand, but you know what, beggars can't be choosers. So right, uh so what are you into? Like if someone came to you and were like, hey again, make me this type of content? Do you know yet? You've only streamed on there four times? You've said so far? Do you know yet? What you kind of want your vibe to be? Are you, you know, submissive college girl or you young mommy? Like what is your you know? What is what do you think your vibe might eventually become? Maybe because you're good at it, because you like it whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is definitely not young mummy. Yeah, I like that one. That was good. Like I said, I really love doing like the sensual vibes, So anything like sensual, I don't know, Like I said, I'm so new, So I just really like spile and error and then whatever I vibe with steaks, I'm going to kind of go with that. But like I like doing the oil show, and I kind of really want to like plam up on that, get into the toys and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, So what kind of oil are we using? Just coconut oil, Just straight coconut oil.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you know, I think it would be cool to get like, what is it that gel? Maybe try like new Rougel or something. Okay, I don't know. Different by not.
Speaker 1: Now are you do you have a male collaborator established yet or no? You've you said you've shot a few boy girl scenes, but I assumed they were for other creators and then you you know, posted it with them.
Speaker 2: Actually no, I set up the collapse. Okay, So I was like, Okay, this is what I'm doing, y'all, let's do it. And yeah, that's kind of how it worked. Did you Was it a just a guy male? I can't imagine if you with that face hit me up? Not me, obviously not me. My wife wouldn't want it to be me either. It hit me up and was like, hey, would you like to collabor?
Speaker 1: I couldn't hit yes fast enough you know, yes, yes, yes, yes, And then you think, oh, this guy has Turett's or something. He's just repeating the same shit over and over again, you seem very sweet. So this next question I could be totally off on. Are you into dirty talk at all?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what. My friend was literally making fun of me for this today. I'm horrible at dirty talk. With that being said, I definitely should learn. And I've found some experiences where people have dirty talk to me and it was so hot. So I'm like, ugh, I need to learn how to do this because I think it'd be really really really sexy if I could do that for someone.
Speaker 1: Right, So, what what did they say that was so hot? Is there a line that stands out to you specifically where you're like, oh, that one right there really got me slipping out of my seat.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was this time there was like I was like kind of seeing this guy or was seeing this guy, and he was like going to tell me if this is too much. He was going down on me, but then he was like literally like it was so hot. He was like, oh you I don't even know how to express it, but he was like look at me and like talk so dirty and it was just like this his things like came so fast.
Speaker 1: I love I Again, I might be misclassifying here. I love how sweet you are with that where you're like, I bet you know one line he specifically said, I just I bet you don't want to repeat it, am I right?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't want to, like, you know, but what's it called? He would I think what made it so hot? He would say my name right like, I don't know how to explain it. It was just so hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think that's great. I think that's fine. He was. Was he like, was he like, oh yeah, I'm gonna go down on you. London one six five two two seven six, which is where you can find her on Twitter links to everything in the episode descriptions obviously dirty talking. So it took me a long time to get my wife into it because she is also just very shy and whatever. And what I established with her is I go, hey, in this bed, I know I am a sarcastic, like loud mouth idiot who just spouts off bullshit. I do like that you're agreeing to that. You've already you've known me a half hour, and you know that's one hundred percent true. But I said what is said here, I will never judge you for I'll never be like ew you said that. I don't give a fuck whatever you are comfortable saying. I am, you know, but I need you to not just moan occasionally, like you got to say a little something or acknowledge it back. That's what I went through with my wife. So, so do you do custom videos on your only fans?
Speaker 2: I do? Yeah? Yeah, yeah I do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Can I ask what your number one like most requested type is or no?
Speaker 2: So I haven't had too many, but I have so uh what's it called. I'm pretty like flexible so like yoga videos. Yeah, and then I kind of just like books where and I'm looking for a like how adaptable, so like whatever, Like if someone has a specific reques us, I'll always do my best to fulfill that fantasy for them. Okay, all right, Like no matter what it is, sure yeah, unless it's a a of course, you know, sure obviously.
Speaker 1: Is there any amount that someone could offer you for a custom video to do, like just small tiny acorn size butt plug type of thing?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: I snoop in those wallets boys, head on over make an offer, Yeah, definitely, yes, uhh, I mean I'm pretty much we ran through a lot of the stuff I was going to talk about with you. You're just easy to talk to, and I think that's probably what makes you so or what is going to even make you more successful is like you said about chatterbait, where you want it to be more personable or you know, more like, Hey, you're in her room right now. It's not necessarily we're all watching the movie of this camgirl. We're in this girl's room. We can communicate with her, she responds back. She doesn't just stare there ahead and not look at the chat at all. It sounds like that's really that's I this is not a this is not to put you down at all. Whatever. I love how shy you are right off the bat. And is that a natural trait for you at all or no, it seems like you're a little bit like reserved. I'm totally cool with it. I respect it. I think it's great. But are you Are you naturally like a shy person? I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think every time I'm in a new experience, I am super shy, but once I like warm up to it, I'm very outgoing, bubbly extroverted. Right but when I'm trying something new, like I do get super like, you know, reserved and shy.
Speaker 1: I've interviewed mainstream girls with over two million followers. I think some of them and so many. I can't tell you how many mainstream porn girls I've interviewed who I'm like, you must have been awesome in high school and outward. No, they are still introverts to this day. Like they're getting gaped by three guys on a set somewhere and they're still like, well, I'd rather just kind of be home. And I think that's I think that's super commendable that your natural instinct probably isn't let me take my clothes off and do this. Your natural instinct is probably like you know, but you're pushing that comfort zone, it sounds like, and that is definitely something to be commended. And I think too much. Too many people in the world kind of like, I don't know how many nine to five office guys who are sitting in traffic are looking through their Twitter and see a girl and one OnlyFans is like, oh disgusting. Really, you're sitting in traffic, You're about to go sit in an office with fucking shitty lighting for the next eight hours. If you had tits and ants like that, you do it too, sir, so I just always like to give credit in terms of even if you're not into the whole sex work thing, adult industry thing, give somebody credit for taking that step to try something new. I think you should do the same thing in the comments that are always like Matt talks too much, Matt needs to shut the fuck up, Matt needs to go away. But London, what is the endgame with this? Do you want to make this into a full fledged career career? Like this is paying everything? I don't know if it currently is. It may be, But do you want this to be like fame? Do you want to have high numbers up on all your social media? Do you want to be those girls that they're doing interviews like how much do you make a month? Oh this many digits? Holy shit, blah blah blah. Or is this just kind of like you're going to try it out? You know, maybe you'll get sick of it in a couple of years you back out out content will be there. But what is your forward progression on this do you think or where would you like to go?
Speaker 2: I definitely do want to, you know, grow, and I do want to see numbers. Like I said, I do want to you know, make something out of this and see where it goes. Yeah, sure, your your total vibes girl. Huh oh, thank you. That's week.
Speaker 1: We are all vibes here. Okay, all right, I mean that's all I got. I think you're phenomenal again. I won't go on a diet tribe again. But it seems like you want to put the work in, which is really all you need because if you look like you, and there's even like ten percent of I want to put the work in. But that's fine. You'll be in news week next week for a girl Quits job and blah blah blah mix trollians on OnlyFans. Is there anything you want to say that the audience? You don't have to, but is there anything where you're like, oh, come check me out and blah blah blah, like I'll plug all your stuff. But is there anything you want to say to the audience.
Speaker 2: There's lots to come super experimental and check me out.
Speaker 1: I think it's so funny you're like Kingston fetishes. I don't know, in like two years from now, I'm going to talk to you and you're gonna be like I won six Bondage awards.
Speaker 3: No, like literally, you like watch like, well, like I opened to it. See that's what I mean. Give me some of that. So like, bondage is cool? Would you all right? We talked about multiple guys. Let me ask this. Would you ever shoot something like a blow bang?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Why do I not know what that is?
Speaker 1: Okay, think of a gang bang except with just blowjobs with blums?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Actually I would so giving low job is actually my favorite thing. So yeah, I would love that. It'd be great.
Speaker 1: What do you like so much about giving blowjobs?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just really good at it, so it just really turns me on.
Speaker 1: I don't know what terminology would you say if you walked up to a guy and you were going to offer him oral sex. If you were like, hey, can I what terminology would you use?
Speaker 2: I give you? Can I suck your deck? Can I give you a head?
Speaker 1: Like? I like that head is my favorite one because it feels so high school, you know, I love not like that, just like it harkens back to a time when I had a girlfriend in high school currently high school girl that's out, but yeah, I had one girl. Go can I throat you? I'm like, yo, if you walked up to me and said that I'd be terrified. No, I don't know what that means. I don't know. You're young slang. I'm not in interested in that. Thank you, though, you know I've actually heard that one too. That's file Yeah, right, that's that's a lot. I like the nice direct approach. Hey, can I please filate your penis? I've actually never heard of fate your pnis? There you go, that's that's your new terminology. Guys are going to be requesting that left and right. Can you please do me a custom video and don't talk dirty, Just say I'd like to filate your penis? Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight London Carter. You can find her on Twitter at London one six five two two seven six. It's not a phone number, it's just a real long number. We're going to see if we can convince her to reduce that. But if not, links to everything or in the episode description, so head down there, click them follow her. The least you can do is follow someone on Twitter. The next best step is signing up for her only fans at It's London Carter. And then the third best option or most important option to me because it's immediate. They like, we like the auto subscribe on OnlyFans, but or the auto renew whatever it is. But I want to see you hit chatterbait, unload your wallet, make it into tokens or crypto or whatever it is over there, and then just start tipping her a lot. Please. She is much much too hot to be talking to someone like me, but she joined us today because she wants you out there, London. Is there any chance we could take one more? Look? I know we're doing the wacky camera. You know, it's so funny. During some of your interview or some of your questions, it zoomed in like the office, and I was like, this is actually really funny. Wow, you see it's I could I could see your back kind it literally looks like you have a cameraman. Really, I mean it's moving. I think that's I Look they have they these gentlemen. If they want more, they're going to head a head over to your only.
Speaker 2: Fans over Yeah. Okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Me, London, Thank you so much for coming on London. Carter ladies and gentlemen. We'll see you next week