Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty, I know, and you've got D twenty three going on right now. So there was a lot of excitement and different things going on.
Speaker 2: It's just fun. I haven't been to.
Speaker 3: New Zeland in years and years, and I should go.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're doing a Villain Night pretty soon.
Speaker 3: Well that's perfect, and now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle, and.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. Bill Handle.
Speaker 3: Here. It is, say, Monday morning, August twelfth. Already we're well into August. The Olympics are over. I'm going to talk a fair amount about the Olympics because of now it's our turn, and the build up is wow. The Olympics are just you know, they're just coming well four years from now. But that really isn't a whole lot of time planning for the Olympics. It really isn't. And now they're choosing the twenty thirty eight Olympics or the twenty fifty four Olympics.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but it's gonna be hard to.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hard to es surpass Paris because that is one hell of a city. I mean that Is and the Parisians of the Paris Olympics brilliant in how they incorporated the city itself.
Speaker 2: Into the Olympics.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be harder for us to get people around the world excited about our strip malls as we moved towards our Olympics coming up in four years twenty twenty eight. All right, quick, hello to the crowd here, Kno good morning, Good morning, Bill and Amy good morning.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning Bill, can you be can.
Speaker 3: You move the camera a little tiny bit to your left. That's good, you got it, perfect, perfect, And good morning morning Bill.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: And then Neil, Hey, buddy, I'm excited about the Olympics coming to Los Angeles. They're going to do a new addition called death dodging, where you the people get to participate by going on the metro.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's a lot of stuff. As a matter of fact, we're going to talk a fair amount about the Olympics coming up both in the news at seven o'clock. Before we go to the news, really quickly, I'm going to ask which of us watched closing ceremonies last night and yay, yes, Amy to watch closing ceremonies, do you bet you okay, Cono, do you have a television?
Speaker 2: By the way, can you can you not afford one?
Speaker 1: I have a couple, okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: Neil, yes or no?
Speaker 1: On the watching uh no, I was outside almost one of the day.
Speaker 3: Interesting hat you could just it was only a couple of hours.
Speaker 2: It was only a couple of hours.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to do a review and I think you should join me on this because at frankly, as wonderful as the opening ceremonies were, which I thought they were spectacular, again utilizing Paris as the stage, uh, the closing ceremonies were pretty lame. I thought they were not very impressive. They really weren't.
Speaker 4: Parts of them were impressive and not really but.
Speaker 3: The circuslay people jumping around for half an hour, I mean, come on, give me a break, you know. And then the singers, I mean, I just didn't get the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I understand their LA base, but.
Speaker 2: I know, come on, it's just.
Speaker 3: Along the beach had Doctor Dre and Snoop and you couldn't hear them. The only thing was worthwhile the last singer, I don't know who that woman.
Speaker 2: Was, Billy Eilish no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about Billy Eilish. She was she was really good. But I'm talking about the last singer I turned it off, that African American woman who was there. I'm assuming she was American.
Speaker 4: Oh the guitar with the guitar, No, no, that.
Speaker 3: Was another one, the very well. I turned it off with this last singer. She had this green dress on that if I had hired the designer, I would have fired that designer instantly. And she had this belt on that I swear I saw around a piece of luggage last time. I was at to lax and.
Speaker 1: Why who nobody knows who it was? Why why did you turn it off her?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, her was great. She sang the Star Spangled bander. She was phenomenal. On my way, Yes, who the hell was.
Speaker 4: That French singer songwriter? I don't know how to say you so.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just did you didn't like her?
Speaker 4: I thought she was great.
Speaker 3: No, no, I didn't like her. It was just that. No, no, I just didn't. And then it was well, anyway way a Frank Sinatra tune?
Speaker 2: Okay, why not?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it was originally a French tune is that what they said that then was a change. The lyrics were changed to my way. I don't know. And then there are a couple of pop bands that all sang in English. You could have sworn they were American. It was the only thing that was really neat and this is absolutely worth it. The one thing that I thought was stunning, I mean stunning in the closing in the closing ceremony was the piano that was lifted up and the piano player was playing the piano with the pedals and everything, and he was sitting well, sitting on his back as the piano was going straight up. It was just the neatest thing you said, that is that was a neat the rest and.
Speaker 2: Then the tom Cruise thing, Come on, guys, really you know what? No, what a page out of mission predictable.
Speaker 4: And it said so it was still fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's jumped the shark almost literally at this point, like I feel like, there's no stunt. You know, you want to impress me with a stunt, just go out of public view for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: That was him jumping out of the airplane too, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean Scott.
Speaker 5: Lets talk about whether he would actually do the stunts, but you know how he loves to do his own stunts, so I think with the camera angles and stuff, you knew it was him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, LA's going to bring it for our opening ceremony.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, come, come for the game, stay for the Feces in the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said Negative Nell.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Norman and Rod Stewart. You know, he was a front man for the band Feces, Rod Stewart and Feces.
Speaker 1: No one that was.
Speaker 2: Faces, I know, I see yea. That goes back way too far.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's why don't we do it? Handle on the news with Amy and Neil and me lead. Sorry sorry.
Speaker 3: Part of the closing ceremonies last night was the head of the Paris Link, the head of the Mayor of Paris, handing the Olympic flag over to Karen Bass. And the only thing I was thinking is, I'll bet you she flew first class from la to Paris.
Speaker 2: That was it. That's all I thought.
Speaker 1: You're weird, I know it was.
Speaker 3: That's a good gig. By the way, I'll bet you she didn't have to. She had a good hotel room, and I'll bet you she had a lot of food that was paid for by the Olympic Committee.
Speaker 5: Just guessing you'll love this then, Bill, because I know how you love. First there was all these news stories. Oh and it was the first time a woman mayor passed the flag to a woman mayor.
Speaker 3: You know how big a deal you're going to make when someone on that stature has a club foot and that becomes yeah, our first club footed mayor now is yeah? I mean, I just sure, why not? You know, absolutely? Why not? All right, Well, let's just get we have more I went to instantly in seven o'clock. We're going to talk more about this and then a little bit more about the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Then it's going to go away very quickly.
Speaker 5: Well, we're number one. We're number one, yep, number one in the metal count. Total of one hundred and twenty six medals earned in the twenty twenty four Summer Games, including forty gold. Seems like a lot, but it's not number one. It's tied for number one with China. They also got forty, but they only got ninety one medals.
Speaker 3: So it's breaking down to which countries own the events, track and field owned by the United States, diving owned by the Chinese.
Speaker 2: We're amazing stroll there.
Speaker 3: It's even the commentators was saying, they're the Chinese driver divers. And then everybody else in the field vice for silver or bronze or fourth in place? Who is? Oh? The long distance runners they're all Ethiopians and Kenyons. That mean they are. I mean, I don't even know why people who aren't you would think that be you almost never won a gold medal in any kind of distance running. Or the Inuits, you know Eskimos, they just don't do that well in long distance running.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else? Track and field?
Speaker 3: China? And then the hero of the Olympics, Leon marchand swimmer for gold.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, he became the face of the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Tell you the Olympic cauldron that was on that balloon that was lit and then flew back and forth across Paris, that was neat By the way, do you know why it was a balloon?
Speaker 2: Why they did that? A little bit of history here.
Speaker 3: Why Because the first hotter than a balloon that carried that carried people was in Paris in the late seventeen hundreds. The Mongolfier brothers, and so the balloon was incorporated. And by the way, the first passenger was a rooster. There you go, there's an important information.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering what information of my memory I had to push out to cram that little bit in there. I thought it was some North Korea and South Korean situation. It was filled with feces. French police evacuated the area around the Eiffel Tower after some guy with no shirt on was seen climbing the landmark hours before the Olympics closing ceremony yesterday. So they had to evacuate. And this was some time around I don't know, two forty five or something, and by three pm they started evacuating everyone. They don't know why he did it, and they don't even know how he got up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh well he climbed up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, of course, but they you know, nobody sought happening. You think with all the security they you.
Speaker 2: Would think, and there's fences around there and just everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's a little bit of a history, a little a couple of unknown facts about the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: First of all, what was Eiffel's real first name?
Speaker 3: What do you think it was. Uh No, no, I'm not talking about the tower. I'm talking about the guy who built the tower just right. Eiffel. What was his name, What was his first name? We think it was Gustav. Okay, that's what the history tells us. But it was really Billy Bob Eiffel. Very few people know that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's movie on France.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, very much. Great story by the way about the Eiffel Tower. If you ever read I mean, guy, it was just tremendous. It was originally supposed to only be up for twenty years. Huge, I mean, there was a lot of controversy about building. It was for the eighteen ninety nine World's Fair or the celebration of the centennial of France. And I'll tell you where I eife Full died a very wealthy man because he cut a deal with the city of Paris that after twenty years they changed the rules that he got the uh he was able to get the money for entrance for the the people that paid money to go up the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: He got it.
Speaker 3: It makes a lot of money the Eiffel Tower. By the way, when you go to Paris, A quick word about the Eiffel Tower. I never go to the Eiffel Tower. I think it's a waste of time. You want to know why you can't see the Eiffel Tower from the Eiffel Tower, And what's the view of Paris? What's the why would you get a view of Paris without the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: Also costs like.
Speaker 3: Forty bucks to go up there, and it's a waste of time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Team Essay has flipped over being stripped. The International Olympic Committee has decided to take back the bronze medal that was awarded to American gymnast Jordan Chiles for her performance on the floor routine, and instead we'll give it to the Romanian Anna Barbosu. So here's what happened. The Court of Arbitration ruled on Saturday that an inquiry made by Team USA about her score came in too late. It's supposed to be done within sixty seconds of the score being posted, and the IOC is saying that it came in sixty four seconds afterward, CROC. So they're saying Jordan Childs has to return the bronze. Team USA is appealing, obviously, and they say they have some proof that it.
Speaker 3: Can They said, they have the timestamp and they're presenting it. Now, what happens if she says, no, I'm not returning it. I'm keeping the damn thing. What do you do? Do the gendarmes come out there. Do they serve a warrant and pick it up, arrest her for not returning the bronze medal? Mm?
Speaker 1: Well, could they punish her not allower to be a part of any other Olympic event?
Speaker 3: Or maybe the IOC can not she could certainly the IOC, I think, only has jurisdiction over the Olympics itself. The rest of its American gymnastics controls its own gymnastics. I think the countries control their own. Do you know who else a little bit of history here? You know who else got medals yanked? Very famous case and then reinstated decades and decades later. Jim Thorpe nineteen twelve. Really yeah in Sweden?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, he was the case.
Speaker 3: He was the he was he won all the gold medals. I don't remember whatever, but the entire team was him. Where he did all the track and field, the running in the discus and the marathon and all that, or the decathlon and because in those days it was truly amateur sports. They found out that in college he had played one summer of semi pro ball for just a little bit. He got minor money, just a little tiny bit of money. So they yanked the medals. They took them away, and if you look at the record books, well now it's reinstated, but the number two people came in with gold. Don't know if you actually returned the medals or not, but they do have a history of doing that.
Speaker 2: They'll yank medals.
Speaker 1: Do you know that the gold medal is not gold?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. If the gold medal were gold, that would be and there's over a thousand medals that were handed out. Can you imagine how much gold there would be.
Speaker 1: Is actually silver coated with gold?
Speaker 4: Five is it five milligrams or six milligrams of gold? So it's only worth about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gold plating is what it is. You know, they just dip it into gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah it still looks good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks great. Also. The other thing that's really neat about you know, every country designed it's own metal. What's really neat about this one? You see that metal in the middle of it, that's part of the Eiffel Tower. That's metal from the Eiffel Tower. Yeah, that's great. That is seriously cool because when they have to, they took down parts of the Eiffel Tower because the metal itself was.
Speaker 2: It was rotting away, you know, we had been oxidized and.
Speaker 3: It had to be replaced. They took all of that metal and kept it and part of the the.
Speaker 2: Medals are made about.
Speaker 3: It's great. It's great stuff, it really is. This Olympics was really interesting, interesting except for the lady singing at the very last part of come on, she was good.
Speaker 1: I think they should have taken the metal from like load bearing parts of the Eiffel Tower. Now, yeah, that make it more interesting, that would make it powers could go down.
Speaker 2: No, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is a horrible story. But it's near your hometown.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: It is the bodies of all sixty two victims that stunning plane crash in Brazil. Did you see video of that?
Speaker 3: Yes, they have it going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just crazy. The aircraft just plummeted to the ground residential neighborhood. All the bodies have been recovered, so the investigators finished their search for the victims. That crash site of course outside of Bill's hometown of some hollow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you could see it wasn't in the case when we'd plummeting. It was an auguring in it was actually spinning as it was going down, s spinning slow kind of installed. It installed. That's what a plane looks like when it's stalled. It's no longer obviously airworthy, it's not flying at all.
Speaker 2: It's just going down. And it's just it was horrible.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine being on that plane the last few seconds, I mean, you just that's.
Speaker 1: Not you're dropping at that rate? Would you just pass out?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Hope.
Speaker 5: The US is sending more firepower to the Middle East. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has ordered a guided missile submarine to the Middle East and is also working to speed up the arrival of a carrier strike group to the region. And this is all because Iran is threatening to attack Israel. The movement of the US submarine is rarely revealed publicly because this is a nuclear power submarine. They usually operate in your complete secrecy, but apparently they need to save ran all this saber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm wondering what is going on with this? I mean so Iran attacks is reel directly. Okay, fine, I mean that's sort of a given based on what's happening right now. Now, what does the US do? Does it send up fighters and attack Iranian fighters? Does it lob a few cruise missiles into Iran?
Speaker 4: Maybe this is a deterrent.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a show of force, is what it is. But how much of a deterrent is it when everybody knows it's not going to be used?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm wrong on this.
Speaker 3: Maybe the US will attack Iranian forces, but they're already doing everything they can with the Patriot missiles and the Iron Dome and sending the anti missile missile systems into Israel which are already there.
Speaker 2: So I'm just curious about that next few days.
Speaker 3: It's well, it's a tinder box over there, and it's not fine, all.
Speaker 1: Right, hundreds of firefighters backed by more than thirty water dropping planes or battling a major forest fire that's going nuts there, completely out of control, the northern fringes of Athens. You've got this fan by strong winds and started Sunday afternoon and just kind of reacing through the pine forests there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wildfires are just out of.
Speaker 2: Control all of the world. Yeah, yeah, it's just horrible. Remember smoking the Bear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he died around cancer. He's no longer available to us, but he's still.
Speaker 1: All right. He's fine. O was McGruff and officer McGruff and everybody's fine.
Speaker 5: Oh mcgraff. What was he for? He was the take the ruff out of crime or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Ukraine's president has confirmed what appears to be a suicide mission, but volodimyir Zelenski has confirmed that his troops have started fighting inside Russia. They've gone into the Curse region of fifteen miles in and yesterday he made his first formal recognition that the troops had crossed into Russia and thanked every unit of Ukraine's armed forces for making it possible to push the war out into the aggressor's territory.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Both sides are running out of people to fight. That's the problem, you know.
Speaker 3: Russia of course has this insane overwhelming number of people there and troops, but it's it's tough right there or there there. There's a conscription over there. It's the only way they can get people in there, and they're so they're drafting everybody they can is cannon fodder for them. Ukrainians are at their natior in terms of troops that they can train, and it's just it's going to go on.
Speaker 2: Probably for years. Unfortunately.
Speaker 1: How does that change the trajectory of generations when men, mostly men in that young age range just die off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It changes, It's exactly. It changes the direct the generational trajectory. After World War One, for example, you had the number of women that were out there looking for men in England, for example, it was a fraction. I mean, it affects everybody, especially when you're talking about huge numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it affects everybody.
Speaker 1: So the Trump campaign says it's been hacked, probably in the most hugeist hacked. That's most bigly never no one's ever been hacked in this way ever before. It was huge. But Political reported earlier Saturday that it had received emails from an anonymous account with documents from inside Trump's campaign operation. These documents were obtained illegally, says the Trump campaign, from foreign sources hostile to the United States intended to interfere with a twenty twenty four election and so chaos throughout our democratic process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it has yet.
Speaker 3: I think everybody is so cognizant that I haven't heard any stories of true interference.
Speaker 2: Amy has there been reporting out there where interference.
Speaker 3: Has in fact been located and they have to fight it or is it just sort of a story here or there.
Speaker 5: Well, this is the big one so far, because Iran has threatened to hack, and now they're saying that they probably did. It was a spear phishing attack. That's where you go and you click on something in an email. That's apparently how they got in. But the documents that they had. We were talking to Stephen Portenoite with ABC earlier today and the documents were about JD. Vans and some of the stuff that he had said about Trump eight years ago.
Speaker 4: So erb it already knows it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: What influence are we talking about these kinds of hacks even if it happened on either side yet? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fin whale has beached itself in Torrents. I hate these stories.
Speaker 4: Fin whale washed ashore inside.
Speaker 5: It was found inside the surf line near Torrents Beach over the weekend. The animal died before rescuers arrived there, saying that it had several broken bones. They don't know what it you know what killed it? They're doing on en augh cropsy and in the meantime they have taken the whale and pulled it back out to sea.
Speaker 2: And let it rot out there.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, that's what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't get eaten.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a circle of life. Man. You'd like those poor fritatas swimming in the wild that are caught and then become your breakfast base.
Speaker 3: Which I've not put in yet. I have not yet new restaurant. I got a really nice chicken club grilled thing I'm gonna cook up again today.
Speaker 1: Actually only take him from its parents. Yes, just so you could have it.
Speaker 2: I understand completely. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Before we jump in and finish the handle on news, want to tell you KFI is sending you at a friend to Las Vegas for the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Festival presented by Capitol One. It's September twenty to twenty first at the T Mobile Arena in Vegas. Two nights, one stage. You'll see live performances by Dua Lipa, No Idea, Who that Is? Doja Cat, No Idea, Who that Is?
Speaker 2: When Stefani.
Speaker 3: I know, Keith Urban, I know you could buy your tickets now ATAXS dot com. Keep listening to KFI for your chance to win two tickets to both nights of the festival, a two night hotel stay, an MGM resource destination. I love this one. A two hundred dollars gas card to get you there and back. That I think is misrepresentation because it'll only get you there with a two hundred dollars gas card. Visit MGM rewards dot com for details. Well that was that was sort of a comment on how expensive gas is. Okay, let's just in case you didn't get that.
Speaker 1: Neil, do a leap a doja cat.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Finish it up handle on the news on this lovely Monday, August twelfth, Amy, Neil and me.
Speaker 1: All Right, As Kono's music implied, there is a Coco themed boat ride coming to California Adventure along with you know this Disneyland, being in its seventh decade now is up in the ante and it's coming along with an Avatar inspired section coming to Disney California Adventure as well. So it's the big, huge d twenty three Disney fan convention that was in Anaheim this past weekend gave us a lot of insight to what's coming down. So we're excited about it.
Speaker 2: And they spend big money. That's they do for all these new lands and rides.
Speaker 3: By the way, Disney's reported lower than anticipated operating income for the Parks Decision Division.
Speaker 2: Well, there's an easy answer to that one.
Speaker 3: Just raise ticket prices by one hundred dollars per day per person and that'll be fine.
Speaker 2: And by the way, they'll sell even quicker than they do.
Speaker 3: Now, this is the Disney rule. You need more people in the park. Raise your prices.
Speaker 1: This is coming from a man who can't scramble eggs and put spinach in them, so buys frozen fritadas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, just make it because it's just easier convenience.
Speaker 1: Come on, okay, so you pay for you pay outrageous prices.
Speaker 3: No, I don't say.
Speaker 2: Costco for God's sake, Come.
Speaker 5: On, a one hundred and ninety million year old monument is no more so the Double Arch, which is in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area in Utah so beautiful there it collapsed. It was known as toilet Bowl, Crescent Pool, and Hole in the roof, but apparently one hundred and ninety million years was enough.
Speaker 2: And those are neat national monuments.
Speaker 3: They are wind swept and made out of well, I mean they're made what are they made out of?
Speaker 2: Limestone or not vanstone?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just almost nothing. So that's kind of that's kind of terrible.
Speaker 1: Speaking of terrible, the state Insurance Commissioner took action just this past Friday to speed up reviews of rate hikes home insurers and are obviously upset, and there's efforts to address the issue through fast track legislation because it's getting bogged down and it's like, I don't know, what, is it a couple of months, a couple three months or something like that.
Speaker 2: It can take longer than that, could take months mon.
Speaker 1: So oh, up to seven months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is for the insurance commission to okay.
Speaker 3: You know, utilities can't raise rates without the insurance commissioners. Okay. We're one of the few states where the insurance commissioner says yay or nay. It's like the PUC with utility rates, and so the process it takes so long, and then this bill says no, no, it's not going to take longer than sixty days where they're going to be told no. And then of course that company leaves California. Also, oh see on Celene Deon.
Speaker 5: Yes, Selene's heart does not go on for Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: So she said, quit using my song.
Speaker 5: Basically, he played it at one of his rallies, the one that happened in Montana on Friday, and you could hear my heart can go, could go?
Speaker 4: Or my heart will go on?
Speaker 5: And Selene's people said, in no way is this use authorized. Selene Dion does not endorse this or any similar use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she was, I guess you could call her the headliner if you will, the opening ceremonies, Yes, on that platform in front of the Eiffel Tower. Also, did you see when she actually gave out the medals at the kayak ceremony? Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Nice reference? But that goes way back.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that to the New Orleans and there was yeah, they can take the kayak kayak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got a lot of grit for that.
Speaker 3: But there she was handing out the gold medals for when the kayak races. Okay, what does she handed them out? Of course not it was in reference to her that ridiculous line she had when people couldn't get around New Orleans. I mean they were literally stuck. I think it was if you remember, it was at the New Orleans Dole and they couldn't get out all those hundreds of People's.
Speaker 4: That after Katrina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was during Katrina and she said, let him take a kayak.
Speaker 1: She was pleading.
Speaker 3: I remember that, and if she got a lot agree for that. It's almost it's almost the equivalent of letabe cake with Marie Antoinette.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to know something fun, Bill, say the vowels of Celine Dion's name out loud in order look at her name and read just the vowels out loud.
Speaker 2: Oh ei.
Speaker 3: Ei I oh, oh, yeah, well there you are ye I oh that's very deep.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's actually I'm going to no, Neil.
Speaker 3: That's superb. That really is.
Speaker 2: I think we're done.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, take a kayak, all right? Yeah, KF I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 3: Catch my Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app