Speaker 1: We're going in the boys the nerd te.
Speaker 2: Mac Ma ma oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It was totally blackout drunk.
Speaker 4: Skiba Fat is the best pound for pound fighter.
Speaker 3: Just just gron grown grown judge my time three.
Speaker 5: Years des de start, Hey nerds, Welcome back to.
Speaker 3: Another episode of Three Beers Deep, the podcast where we talk about all our favorite nerdy stuff while sipping on some bruise with the boys. We got new episodes every Tuesday, and if you're just listening to us, go check us out on YouTube. Three b D Podcast and I like and subscribe. I'm justin. I'm here with Stu.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm here and Max.
Speaker 2: Cameras are ruining society as I stare into one.
Speaker 3: You you you're ruining it.
Speaker 2: That was more talking about like everybody having phones like those. Also, those fucking dickheads they call themselves auditors. They just go up in front of cops.
Speaker 3: So I could record here.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah you can, but like, how about your fuck off? There's like I YouTube, I can stay here and record whatever I want.
Speaker 3: I mean, people are annoying all over the place.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cameras are only making it worse. Influencers, I think the worst part of cameras is like kids are afraid to like do stuff now, like you know, like we would go out.
Speaker 2: Like themselves eating tide pods.
Speaker 3: Well that too, But like I'm saying, like, if you're not one of the people recording yourself, somebody is going to record you doing some dumb ship because like a kid, you're just dumb and they're going to record that dumb ship and they're like you're getting bullied online and ship, so like yeah, dude, Cameras.
Speaker 4: Goes both ways, Like it's either that or they're getting recorded, or it's the opposite where they're interminating themselves or they're like.
Speaker 5: You can't touch me because that macon you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was about to say, oh the Karens when they're getting like yelled at, like or something, confrontation is happening, so naturally you take out your phone to record and then let me pull mine. I'm down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so many people having a recording battle with me.
Speaker 4: Is just two people doing this?
Speaker 3: Yeah you like that? You like that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, that's why get rid of them. Beat the ship out of each other. Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Old time the camera down, Get a bunch of thing, Get a little bop in there right to the top.
Speaker 2: Fucking dickheads, I got you on camera.
Speaker 3: Cool, something bad is happening. Everyone's recording down there, like dying on the ground, like uh, people are oh oh Ship, oh someone called the cops.
Speaker 2: They're holding their fucking phone.
Speaker 4: This loser, he's dying.
Speaker 3: It's like help, please, what the fuck? Just keep cussing, oh ship, Oh damn, yeah, get really cameras. Yeah, it's definitely makes don't keep this one, keep this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that would be a bad way to go. That's the last thing you hears. Oh, not like this like.
Speaker 3: That bright right.
Speaker 4: Ringing, it's fading through the ring. That's all.
Speaker 2: Oh you think you're dying going in the light. It's just some asshole with the camera in your face.
Speaker 3: This is how I go fuck dumbas surrounded by dumb focks. Damn I got something today too. You know you ever you're dealing with toilet paper, you're dealing with paper towels, and you're trying to get that tear and the mother flter just rips and you either end up with half the piece you needed or wanted, or you end up with just the endless just calling. Don't that just piss you off. Oh that's the worst ever. Like going to get like a paper towel and you just great, Oh fuck, you just rip off like a hand size like you ever go.
Speaker 2: You grab it in the middle and you just get like a thumb out.
Speaker 3: What is this piece of shit? You're perforated? You're meant to tear.
Speaker 4: I just had yesterday or two days ago something the network. They brought in food, and I was like, right, you, I always feel weird eating in front of people and stuff like, I just try to be like, let me just grab this paper towel real quick, you know, now make a big scene. I grab it, go to tear it, and it just starts tearing down my thumb. So I have just this tiny little strip of paper towel, Like that's all I need.
Speaker 2: I'd leave the room. I'm done.
Speaker 3: Way, you weren't meant to have a napkin that day? Just messy.
Speaker 2: You know what pisses me off is when you go to tarrat and there's just that one last little corner that didn't tear. That makes me mad.
Speaker 3: Bitch man. I think toilet paper pisses me off the most because it's a smaller roll, so like if you get on it and you like whip it to try to tear it, and it just like it rolls like a huge roll out. Damn it. You're re rolling toilet paper to get back to the cut that you needed. Like, come on, man, I'm just trying to wipe.
Speaker 2: You get a boday fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean you still gotta wipe a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's just water though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like you wipe the pool buff and then you bedet, right, but what blast blasting.
Speaker 2: Poop just goes right down the fucking water.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I've never used a bedet, so I can't.
Speaker 3: I would have wiped up, wipe the mud off, and then like I get the fragments of ships. I don't know. So, like you're just getting clean wipes all the time, no poop, no mud on the toilet.
Speaker 2: Paper, not when you use a bidet.
Speaker 3: Well you're not using toilet paper then. But yeah, I mean, if you're getting clean wipes every time, dude, congratulations, that's an impressive thing.
Speaker 2: You don't need the bidet at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, paper, you get one wipe in before Magee.
Speaker 2: Getting so confident in your ships that you're like, I'm not wiping just.
Speaker 4: A clean.
Speaker 3: Assholes, slamm and shut. It's like those hey on on topic here, like those Star Wars events, which.
Speaker 4: Is like.
Speaker 3: What a great segue pull up? So yeah, well we didn't even talk about what we're drinking, so not quite a segue, but it was. It was related to, Okay, you.
Speaker 2: Got to see your Great Lakes Brewing Company Mexican lager with lime.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's warm out today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the weather's finally broken for now.
Speaker 2: I think it's supposed to be down to thirty two on Tuesday, but.
Speaker 4: It's been like a seventy thirty seventy thirty?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes you steak.
Speaker 4: Well, see, I'll just I'll be the thirty to your seventies. Since I found one last sugar shack in the first though, sugar drinking it, but it's got snow on the can, so there we go.
Speaker 3: I can get some sugar, sugar sugar pot. What you got over there, mickey old? You know, basic? I mean kind in the middle degrees, the whitest drink you could possibly have, unless maybe if it was an IPA, that might be a little that might be a little whiter. You know, you gotta be a certain shade of white to be up on that.
Speaker 2: Nobody likes him.
Speaker 4: You just.
Speaker 3: It's good. It tastes like wood and cement. Fucking Buddy says it's twenty You want something like, oh, god, no, I don't. Oh it's so good. Hood, it's so good.
Speaker 4: Once you get past the gag reflex, it really just goes down smooth.
Speaker 3: Damn. I've already said this before, but it tastes like pre drank beer to me, like somebody drank it, brooded in their stomach and puked it into that bucket or whatever. Then it does. Man, it's nasty. But yeah, there's a kind of mentioned earlier. We are doing another Star Wars Lower episode here. We've been going on and on and on paper towels, son of a Well, thanks for reminding me, Max. Rule number one. Everything here's a joke. Don't take us too seriously. Rule number two. It's our show. We're always fucking right. If you think we're wrong, fuck you, and you can email us where.
Speaker 4: Three Breezy podcasts all spelled out gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Stuve is the all spelled out in there, and that at the end all spelled out like, no, you dumb fox, don't put that in.
Speaker 4: That's why we haven't been getting an em.
Speaker 3: Damn. Remember three, watching and listening, gotta drink along with us, Sip sip, pop the top. Today we're gonna pop the top on some more Star Wars lore. And now we're gonna switch things up. We've been doing a lot of ships today, we're just gonna do the Jedi classic, you know, couples ships, ships.
Speaker 2: We were already talking about it earlier.
Speaker 4: You were just trying to bring it back around again.
Speaker 3: Supple shits man, Lord dumb right down your throat, that's what we're giving right here again. Open up. Oh so yeah, some people say that, you know, Star Wars isn't Star Wars without a Jedi, but you know, I like it regardless. The Jedi are fucking sweet. We can all agree on that. So we'll just get through some ranks real quick. You got the Jetti jet jetty jetties.
Speaker 2: Were they launching boats all the time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah they are. Yeah, knowledge the Jedi initiates. So that's like prospects, you know, where they're out there, like looking for the four sense of the babies. Those are the initiates, and then they're basically young lings. They just go right into being young lings. And then eventually there's Padawan, which is the next step up after a young lane. You know, he gets chosen by a Jedi Knight to train directly under him. A lot of this stuff we already know.
Speaker 2: You know, there's something a little questionable, an old old man being like I want this boy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think nothing is more questionable than fucking she Palpatine. Oh yeah, we'll watch your career with great interests.
Speaker 4: Like with the hand on the shoulder, have you ever heard.
Speaker 3: Of the Tale of dot Plague?
Speaker 2: Many many years ago, I texted stud just like I got to know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dude, like.
Speaker 2: Palpatine's a Palpatine.
Speaker 3: This is a bad time, Clementine.
Speaker 2: Bad day for talking for all of us, bad day for words.
Speaker 3: We got to talk here, texted Stue.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, I think Palpatine's a fucking pedophile. It's like, yeah, dude, for sure, like no hesitation, Oh yeah, dude, for sure, middle of the day at work, Palpatine is a pedophile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. So, yeah, it is kind of weird, but like sometimes it's like more like a brotherly thing, you know, like a Jedi knight can be young, like they're not like a master, Like there are masters who take the Pedawans, but all you have to be is a Jedi knight to take on a Pedawan.
Speaker 4: So do we know, like is it personality? Is it like they're just connected to somebody in the forest, Like do we know what that process looks like?
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of the times, yeah, there's like a connection that they feel because you're connected to everything, you know, when we'll get into that a little bit, but you're connected to every being in the galaxy if you're being a true Jedi, you know, like calmness, meditation, all that shit, you should feel connections to everybody and like you just feel that certain connection like this one we're training you, or like they would get voted like this guy, he's a good JEEDI.
Speaker 2: Sucks you put them in with shitty Jerry.
Speaker 3: Or like the council will pick them and be like, yo, you're you're good, a good Jedi. We appreciate what you're doing. Train this Jedi or train this petal and eventually you'll get the rank of master after you like maybe train a Peedawan or two that.
Speaker 2: Would annoy me, just like out there doing my own business. And then this guy's like, hey take this kid, and like, no, some of them.
Speaker 4: You have to chopping people in half left right now? You have to monitor a kid.
Speaker 3: What did I do this? Well, you're a really good Jedi. Fuck it wouldn't have been this good if you were gonna do this to me. It could be worse.
Speaker 2: Shoot some lightning.
Speaker 3: The fun. So then yeah, next up is Jedi Knight. That's you graduate from a Peedawan, A have to go through the Jedi trials and you become a Jedi Knight. Pretty fucking kick ass. I would love to be just a Jedi Knight. It's not the expectation of a master. You don't necessarily have to take on Petawans. You're out there, dude, having fun.
Speaker 4: It just sounds cool.
Speaker 2: Dude, jedis thats fun. I feel like they're just like we'll.
Speaker 3: Get into that a little bit. Yeah, but no, not really, they're not.
Speaker 4: I mean three fun being Jedi around with our robes and just like, let's go get some death sticks and ship dropping people in half.
Speaker 3: Chops. I'll show you. Just arm arm on the ground. Classic Star Wars. Somebody give this guy a hand m.
Speaker 4: See, that's why I chop off the arm. Then you just crack that joke right in the middle of the bar. The rest of the patrons are gonna enjoy that, and.
Speaker 3: We just look around at everybody. Go ahead, and then nobody's laughing. Fucking better laugh, motherfuckers just laugh.
Speaker 2: And that's just how they spend the rest of their lives.
Speaker 3: Fuck. And then next you get the Jedi Master. It's just a proven Jedi night. So you have to do like really good stuff or like I don't know, big big ship, you know, make big differences, big impacts around the world, around the galaxy and stuff to be granted the rank of Master, show your wisdom that you've worked on yourself and changed yourself to better yourself, right, because like all these all these Jedi are people when it comes down to it, So like they all interpret the force differently and they all operate differently, And I think that's something that a lot of people forget, Like they kind of get like what Luke said, they're deified, like there's something that they're not and they're just people who.
Speaker 2: Have heard that one person from his point of view, the Jedi were evil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and and the show. I needed a non idea after that Jesus Christ, that one hurts so much. Anytime that one said that hurts Jedi Obi Wan's like, what the fuck, dude, you killed children planet right now about.
Speaker 2: You're serving a guy that himself as an evil emperor.
Speaker 3: Man. So then there were even more established Masters were granted positions on the Jedi Counsil. So you had to be a master to be on the Counsul. Don't fucking say any Anakin quotes, I swear to fucking God. And then you are also the grand Master. There have been several grand Masters throughout time. Yoda obviously the oldest and wisest of all the Jedi and the head of the Jedi Counsil. And actually Mace Window was also a grand Master, so there are two of them at the time, Yoda and Mace. So that just shows you how powerful Mace Windew was and gifted in the force to be on the level of Yoda.
Speaker 4: Who's been around for a thousand years.
Speaker 3: Right, and this dude's just a guy. He's just a human man who lives like eighty five years, like I think is their.
Speaker 2: Average or something.
Speaker 3: And you can also have different occupations as a Jedi, there were different roles to be fulfilled. You got the Jedi advisor basically just a personal advisor to like whoever needs it kind of thing. So like a like a consort or a priest. Yeah, exactly tell you your.
Speaker 2: Future fucking m do they? I always thought a consort was someone that fucks.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe because in.
Speaker 2: Mass effect the consort, Oh yeah, she bangs.
Speaker 3: I think that she's called the consort, so like sometimes she doesn't bang you though, that bitch. Yeah. Maybe. If that's the case, then they're not doing that. There's no fucking really, I mean you could, but like it's an iffy.
Speaker 4: Spouse or partner, specifically in a reigning monarch.
Speaker 2: What is there any other definitions?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: So probably not consort, Yeah, I don't think so. Consultation, colored, consultant, consultant, thank.
Speaker 4: You, other synonyms, partner, spouse, mate, companion, associate.
Speaker 3: Okay, so definitely not.
Speaker 2: Not learn your words, dummy, Sorry, I've wronged.
Speaker 3: I've wronged everything. It's soiled it soiled it soil it fuck. Uh. And then there's master of the Order. They're voted unanimously into the position of the leader of the High Consul so every Jedi in the council clear cut. There's no like ninety nine of one hundred. No, it's one hundred and one hundred. I have to vote for you to be in that position, so it's well earned obviously, and then you are you can be the Jedi Temple Guard, which they guard the Jedi Temple with lightsaber pikes with the like yellow blade at the top.
Speaker 2: Jedi Temple Guard, they guard the Temple of the Jedi.
Speaker 3: Hey man, oh wow, I'm just telling you what it is. What do you want from me? All right? It could be something else, you never know.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, they protect the brothels.
Speaker 3: They protect the barracks, all right. And this one is the coolest to me. It's the Jedi Investigator. So these are the guys who like aided police to solve crimes, and they took down the criminal underworld. You see a little bit of this in the Clone Wars. It's a really old Jedi as like a cane. He has a cane lightsaber. It's pretty sweet, and it's like in Ahsoka episode and they go into.
Speaker 2: The underworld and he like just knows all.
Speaker 3: This shit, like all the tricks of the trade, like all these like shisty ways. Ahsoka is trying to like run around real quick and get shit done, and he's like old, He's like real slow. He's like, no, we're good. Just wait this, this will happen. We're good, Like I don't know. It was just really cool to see like an old veteran who had been down in like the underworld of Crossan, which is like one of the seediest fucking places in the world or in the galaxy, and you're just down there like operating as a Jedi. That'll be bad as it's like what we were talking about, Like let's go get some death steaks, and then the guy tries to sell you something. You're just like, I have you now. Chop his hands off. You're under arrest.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna put the cuffs on him if his hands are gone?
Speaker 3: Cuff his legs, dude, he's not walking. You got to I guess if they are binders, fucking do their magnets.
Speaker 4: Dog time.
Speaker 3: You just carry him away, dude with the force.
Speaker 4: Or more really realistically, Max just picked da.
Speaker 3: No paperwork. How much paperwork it's gonna be for me to take you in at the Jedi temple? Motherfucker. Ain't trying to go back to them.
Speaker 4: See how many stairs we have to climb to get up there.
Speaker 3: It's a long way, buddy, I ain't carrying you.
Speaker 2: Just throw them deeper into the.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They would take the Jedi a lot more serious because a lot of the times, like, first of all, I couldn't imagine being one of these like fucking assholes, right, one of these criminals. Maybe like you're like the boss and then you just look at the Jedi and you're like, oh, I surrender, you can't kill me. Ha ha ha ha, And the Jedi is like fuck man, But like I would whoop their ass still, like I'd be like, no, I can't kill you, but I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, like what a stupid.
Speaker 2: Time, just like your Dick's attack and your balls.
Speaker 3: Like the balls on that guy to be like, oh, like there's this guy with the lightsaber who has the fucking force, and you're just gonna be like, oh, I surrender, like you can't kill me, Like you're trusting that that guy is not. I guarantee you. Some of the Jedi fucking just murked people just because they could, Like I mean, why wouldn't you as long as you could deal with like the ramifications of it afterwards, and you don't let it take you down that path. Why you couldn't Just like, dude's harming people and he's killing.
Speaker 2: Just like anytime, you just be like self defense.
Speaker 3: Oh he came at me. I stand them like ten times he was coming right at us. Yeah, he's just a Torso they're like, man, he was coming at me. You won for me.
Speaker 2: His legs were gone from a previous running with you.
Speaker 3: That's not right, Fine, trick them, Yeah, that's not right. Somebody else. Then you have the consular. Is that how you say that word? Consular? I don't know. Consolar Jedi devoted themselves to diplomacy and science and disregarded combat entirely. Nerds Yeah, fuck losers, the nerds man, the nerd Jedi. They're like, hell yeah, I like science and stuff.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to people.
Speaker 3: And then you have a Jedi seeker. They were they searched the galaxy for four sensitive children to abduct. Hell yeah, this man, never forget that. You're just taking Yeah, your kid. You're having problems with your kid, like lifting up his blocks and shipping fucking with the house. Come here, take care of that.
Speaker 4: I'll solve your problems. You're taking my kid, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Forget about me. I was never here.
Speaker 2: You're Dick's attacking your own balls.
Speaker 3: That's how that works, I like to imagine it is.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna keep bringing it up. Maybe you can get like one or two of those and then jokes done.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunate. I wish you'd had more longevity, maybe like a much later episode. Yeah, it'll come back, they always do. And then this one's also pretty cool to me, The Jedi Sentinel. So they focus more on small scale community matters, so like anything in the look wherever they decided to set up camp, you know, they would just help out the locals, learn the language, culture, what's going on, and small differences, whereas other Jedi wanted to show like huge acts of compassion to like prove their worth as a night going to be a master. But yeah, these guys they didn't care too much for it, so they would just focus on smaller scale stuff. Then you have the Jedi Guardian. They were basically warrior masters, so they were all about They're the ones who developed all the different fighting forms after the first wars between the Sith and the Jedi.
Speaker 2: It seems strangely, strangely strict, almost sucked it up. It seems weirdly strict to have only like seven forms, and they're like that's it.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, and you can combine them and stuff. I guess there's only so much you can do with a lightsaber, you know, it's like the most elite weapon. You have no blade, so like it's the blade is the edge alignment. You don't have to worry about edge alignment.
Speaker 2: How many fucking forms the sword fighting are there? I mean there's probably a fencing that's one, swashbuckling there you go.
Speaker 3: That's two. Yeah, And it's also like you got to think of it as like seven factorial because you can mix and match the all the forms together. That's the point of them, Like oh am, I gonna be on offense or defense, you know, like then you use I don't know what the off the top of my head, the different forms, but like you know, Obi Wan's more defensive with his stuff. That's why he was good against Grievous in that, and Anakins is more like aggressive where he has like that overhead stance and like the huge like sweet Kylo Ren has the big sweeping like heavy. I don't know, you can mix and match all the different moves, so it's seven factorial kind of you have infinite moves when you you.
Speaker 2: Don't need anymore.
Speaker 3: And they also weren't like meant to be fighters. They just needed to be able to be precise enough to take down these people. And they originally weren't taken down Sith or anything. It was just Jedi. And then we'll get into it. So they weren't used to fighting other force users with lightsabers and ship.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's also like part of even monks and stuff like in the real world. They'll practice martial arts, not necessarily to fight, but just as a way of like discipline and like learning something and like learning all the different ways of doing it and stuff and then having the discipline.
Speaker 3: That's why they are called disciplines, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you're not allowed to like drink or play video games, what else you got to do?
Speaker 3: Practice right, and then you have the Jedi way Seeker. These are the Jedi of the High Republic era. So there's a book out about the High Republic and it's it's pretty fucking solid, you know. I enjoyed it. I listened to it, like Max over here.
Speaker 2: I mean we could say we read them, but we'd be lying. We don't lie to our listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, credibility.
Speaker 2: We listen to books because we're lazy.
Speaker 3: Yea, No, don't turn a page.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking over.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 2: You gotta hold the book, open your thumbs in the middle. It starts to hurt. Fuck books, listen to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is nice to be able to listen to books. It's awesome. But yeah, it is actually pretty cool. It is the Jedi were actually being Jedi. It is very cool. And uh yeah, they worked separately from the High Council and only obeyed the will of the force. So whatever the High Council was saying, they were like Qui gon kinda where he started feeding into that and like originally Dooku before he turned full like asshole genocidal. He got bad. And then you have the military ranks, which this didn't happen very often. It's really only the Clone Wars where they had these military ranks. So the Jedi commander, which was granted to fucking pedalans, so just children working under Jedi generals, just child generals in charge of child soldiers awesome, fuck man. And then you have the Jedi General granted to knights and masters only, and then I don't know, we should probably take a take a respite here.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say it, but yeah, let's we'll get into the rest.
Speaker 3: And we're back from our respites. Well, camera break, but we're gonna push that onto the rug and just call it respites.
Speaker 2: I like to be completely honest. The camera fucking fucks up. That's why there's so many episodes out there where it's just like.
Speaker 3: There's no episode. Well they're covering phase two. Where's Thor? Where is Thor?
Speaker 4: In Spotify?
Speaker 3: That will not go up on YouTube. I guess there's no video to put up on Yeah. I can't figure it out how to like turn that around like I reverse it, just put up like shirtless?
Speaker 4: Uh like boobs boobs bouncing.
Speaker 3: It's a pain they asked to find.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I forget what it's called. Like, we're like non Royalty where I can't just like copy because you run the risk of it getting flagged on YouTube and YouTube it's pretty strict with ship like that. We should catch it.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't talk about this on the Non Royalty.
Speaker 3: Boobs a big old titties. Everybody does that stuff, though. Do you think other people get the pictures up there?
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say they just put up like shirtless Hemsworth.
Speaker 4: Well you could, but we'll just call them, hey, dude, just you know, let's use this and be like he's one of our good friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, all right, Well let's get back into the Jedi here. Okay, we're gonna talk about their philosophy, okay, like what their belief system is. So the Jedi, obviously they're devotees to the Jedi Order, and it's an ancient religious group of force fielding protectors. That's what they were supposed to be, is just protectors. They adhere to the light side of the force, and they're focused on you know, calmness, inner peace to channel their powers from the force versus like when you see Sith. The they want to wield the force like the force flows through a Jedi kind of thing, like they're the instrument, whereas the Sith want to like control, like bending it to their will exactly. They you want to use the force to their advantage.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I'd be a syth.
Speaker 3: It's an evil bastard. Would be gross looking too. Oh, I'm sure we'll pay that price, and probably uncomfortable, you know.
Speaker 2: Would probably get so much deeper.
Speaker 3: Just just a hole, like a rotting hole and just like you have to have like a chest like machine to keep you alive, and it hurts you as you walk and just.
Speaker 2: Like make me even angry natural I used just as a bowl for funions last night.
Speaker 3: Good call a funion bowl. That is hilarious. So yeah, they were supposed to be, you know, guardians of peace and justice. They sought also sought balance in the force, so they were looking to constantly get that balance. That's why there was an ancient prophecy of a chosen one who would destroy the Sith and bring balance to the force, and that the Sith haven't quite been created yet in this timeline, we'll get into the history a little bit, but like when the Sith come to be, that prophecy was created.
Speaker 2: So I feel like there's a bit of an issue here because their balance is there's no dark side users, so wouldn't they balance there it's completely unbalanced.
Speaker 3: Well no, not in that sense, Like we say that a lot, and it seems that way, but like the way the Jedi and the Clone Wars were using it. Yeah, that's very unbalanced what they had going on. But the Jedi seek the balance. They're not like, oh, we're all like, yeah, they use the Light Side, but they, like I said, use the Force like flows through them. So like the will of the Force is still doing what it was supposed to do versus a Sith is manipulating it to their will. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 3: But so like they are trying to get that balance. They just got corrupted by the Dark Side and the Clone Wars. You know, their their vision got clouded and what they were supposed to be. And obviously, like I said earlier, they're all people. So like throughout the ages, they changed throughout the times as the galaxy changed too, Like they matched the galaxy at certain points, they were a little bit stricter sometimes. And we'll get into that and Lore a little bit here. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 3: Okay, kind of zoned up, I'm ask a question to then, just just watching my mouth, I was paying joke. It's like in fucking all the movies, just Captad Cat, do you get your biddy? That's Max just listening to meet honor stop. Did it again?
Speaker 2: Is that loud?
Speaker 3: No? I think it's the noise you're making. Oh no, things are dying around it thinks like that.
Speaker 2: It thinks it sounds like just recycling in the mic and.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hilarious. Whoa you tell me to stop? Uh yeah? In uh in combat, they they would meditate, you know, to try to find serenity in their mind, and they would use patience to focus. That's how they focused their powers was through patience, meditation, calmness, like at ease, let go all those fucking things.
Speaker 2: You could do that in Crimson Desert.
Speaker 3: That's pretty fucking sweet.
Speaker 2: Just in the middle of battle you just focus up. Things start moving slow blocking you tech you goddamn one like well, I mean, not unblockable at text.
Speaker 3: But you know that's why. Like an example in the movies, when Qui Goun's fighting Ball and he like crouches down, you know, puts his lightsaber away, and he just meditates there for he's trying to like prep for battle. That's how they prep for battle. You know, Sith just gets angry and forth looking for motherfucker to kill, choke out or something, and then they go into battle. A little different there, you know, two sides of I guess kind of the same coin when you think about it, because they're both. You know, children of the Force just use it in different ways. They only use combat when necessary, only in self defense, as we know. But Clone Wars kind of disproved a lot of that. The lightsaber or laser sword was their choice of weapon, which was limiting in combat on purpose. So like instead of just using black, imagine a Jedi with a blaster you never miss how would you miss miss him?
Speaker 4: You could just be like you just stay there.
Speaker 2: That's like a whole other level of executing somebody.
Speaker 3: You can just take the force and like direct your blaster as like a homing blaster, Like it would be so unfair.
Speaker 2: Imagine like you slow it down so the person just sees it comes to oh fuck corners and ship.
Speaker 3: Like magneto with the coin.
Speaker 2: Ah feeling every like even fucking hold the person then slow down so it's just you got it, horrible fuck man.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you could do that. It's just hot. Yeah. Yeah. It was powered by a force imbued kyber crystal, and it contained it was contained by a force barrier. That's how it's maintained. Its shape. It was a symbol of the care that they took with their gifts. So they didn't want to like be too aggressive with their ship, like they could be crazy powerful Jedi. I mean, but they like restrained themselves.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's all about that discipline, that discipline. Much fun of him.
Speaker 2: Discipline you said disciplined.
Speaker 3: He was talking about discipline with the seven forms you I'm choking.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, that's too I can't use it again in this episode.
Speaker 3: Got me with that one. I thought you were serious and we just talked about that ten minutes ago. Take one in your brain. I'm just sitting over here. I mean sometimes I've seen it. I've seen it that.
Speaker 2: When we're actually doing an episode.
Speaker 3: Well true, Oh yeah, it was totally blackout, drum.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. Well all right, I guess it's been well, no, I haven't been blacked out a while. But I mean when I was blacked out during that one episode, I probably was.
Speaker 3: Just Bob, that was the time we needed this camera, that was the time we needed it. I was just didn't have it five really, yeah, Like that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Max talking to the people that were.
Speaker 3: Trying to get through this loar here.
Speaker 2: Sidetrack myself. Oh that's funny reminiscing about being a fucking trunk.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's a good point, Max, we were dude, I wouldn't need to go back and listen to that, because this ship's good.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: In the early days, the lightsabers were called proto sabers, and they required a fucking backpack to power them, so they were super unwieldy, terrible. They relied on precision to accomplish their goals and to prevent further loss of life. So they would do the means whatever it took to just like kill the main bad guy kind of deal, or to take him out. You know, they would most likely try to subdue him first, but if you have to kill him, you got to kill him. I mean, that's what happens. A Jedi was to be selfless and to put others' needs in front of their own. It was impossible to be a perfect Jedi. Obviously, nobody could match those standards. I mean, they just they have minds just like you and me. You know, they're corruptible, they have different motives and they interpret the Jedi code in different ways. They're all different people. But yeah, as always, they were just taught to strive to be that perfect Jedi, like you'll never reach it, but try to be it. Good take. I guess the Jedi was never defenseless even without a weapon. Obviously he has the force in his fucking hand. That would be a nightmare to deal with. Like, dude, honestly, I would argue that they're more deadly without the fucking lightsaber. Like the lightsaber, like I said earlier, kind of limits them. They're like, I maybe that's why they only have seven forms. They limited it to keep it. Ah, we're here for the answers and we're finding them.
Speaker 2: Like that sounded almost like a mocking Ooh but I didn't mean it. We got fucking theory guy over here, we go.
Speaker 3: Ah fuck because yeah, I mean too for just open like you don't have to worry about it. It's just off of cliffs and ship just come here, choked force punches, damn deflecting blaster bolts with your force powers. You know, if you're just all focused on.
Speaker 2: That, you don't really see a lot of people deflect them with just the force.
Speaker 3: Though, I mean you see quite a few examples. Not a ship ton, but like, I mean, Vader does it for one an empire when he just like puts up his hand. There you see lightsabers straight up get blocked my hands.
Speaker 2: Well that's I mean, yeah, that's but blaster boats, I figured they're like moving too fast. I guess Vader just like straight takes it to the gauntlet though he's just not like Swa in the away. I guess that's what I was thinking of when you said, oh, yeah boats, I guess yeah, absorbing.
Speaker 7: Technically, Yeah, whoa, that's twice twice we used it.
Speaker 3: No more, no more. That's it. That's the limit. That was we're limiting ourselves like Jedi.
Speaker 2: That was discipline.
Speaker 3: Discipline, that's the that's a lesson in this episode.
Speaker 2: I mean, we knocked out those two real quick.
Speaker 3: That was quack quack real quack. Words are heard today. Man, it's a bad day for words like it's nice out. Our brains are like what the fuck? Frozen wasteland a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks ago, two days ago?
Speaker 3: Fuck? But yeah, as your question earlier, do they like like to have fun and stuff like? Yes, but they were also taught to not to seek excitement or like the thrill of an adventure because it like leads to like their own personal motivations kind of thing, and it leads to that dark side where they build that ego. You know. It's like just like Anakin, Like Anakin was all about that adventure and like trying all and it fucking fucked with his brain. Dude, fucked with his like motives and how he interpreted the force.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. If I'm like a fucking crazy powerful warrior, I feel like I would want to seek out.
Speaker 4: Adventure, and like, I don't know if they were some who did, Like I don't know, I can see like if if they're saying adventure means like go start ship, yeah, I can see it's like but starting well, well, but like you know, I mean if I'm just thinking the venture, like you just go to a fun I don't know, planet's got a bunch of cool mountains. You're soon was going to explore this mountainside Like that's not gonna make me evil, Like, I don't know, it's like it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: It's the Yeah, So I mean some Jedi didn't in like I mean, Quinlan Voss is a good example. He was always seeking adventure. He loved like the CD Underworld stuff and like, uh, you had going jumping canyons and stuff like just doing on a motorcycle like him just shorts jumping dude, like he loved doing ship like that. And there's an episode of Clone Wars where him and Obi Wan are chasing down cad Bane. Very good at the top tier episode. That one was because you get to see Quinlin Vass. He's a badass dude. He's got fucking face paint like dreads and shades, like a Native American kind of guy.
Speaker 2: I think, I think I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got like the loincloth and like just a couple of straps. Like, dude, that guy's all about adventures.
Speaker 2: So like a loin cloth is gonna be one of the worst just everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I guess if he's not wearing anything, but like you probably wrapped up. I would imagine like you got like some kind of bundled shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, it all seems very floppy.
Speaker 3: It could be could be. I mean Tarzan for sure. I mean he doesn't have any dollum is if he even has a dick. I mean, Gollum probably doesn't have a dick at all. I think he tripled away, dude.
Speaker 2: Just d you know, you know he put the ring on that a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Oh, for sure, he fucks the ring percent. He sucked the ring to climax raw.
Speaker 4: Yes, Bill Bogo is picking up so Sticky.
Speaker 3: S s finally gets it back. He's like, no, dude, it's bronze, it's anti bacterial.
Speaker 2: Still you know what happens that's tied to your life or is he puts it back on, he gets all the memories of the ring. I don't think it works like that.
Speaker 4: But he's just like, I mean when Frodo puts it on, sorrow and can see what's happening.
Speaker 2: Oh so he's like, no, no, no, he's just watching it.
Speaker 3: No, defiling my ring, that's not what it's for. Man, what a sidetrack. That one was thought about all on the dick.
Speaker 2: At least it wasn't in an actual Lord of the Rings episode. I always feel bad when we're doing all the Lord of the Ring stuff and then we just fucking ship all over it.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it. I think it makes it hilarious. That's what makes this show this show. We just make it dumb and stupid saying dumb ship what was melcour farting in the face and the just turned.
Speaker 2: Green fucking sor On showing up to get Melicore out and Camino, hell, Camino.
Speaker 3: Let's go good times. But we're gonna get back on track with Jedi. Al right, that's Lord of the Rings. We just did Lord of the Rings law. This is Star Wars lore.
Speaker 2: This is a sidetrack filled episode.
Speaker 3: We're off the rails here, all right.
Speaker 2: The war mothers got sucked up, can't talk, bring it up. Calm fucking the ring.
Speaker 3: So the life of a Jedi was full of hardship, and training to be a Jedi was very hard, like the most different, one of the most difficult things. It's tough to state that. Disciplined and you know, get through it. The Jedi way requires, you know, a lot of discipline in the mind and adherence to a strict code and strong commitment to the Jedi way. The Jedi code rules over each individual Jedi, and yeah, they interpret it different ways. We see that, Like, there's so many examples of that. The code did permit compassion, but attachments and possessions were strictly forbidden. That was a big one. Was the attachments and possessions. It was like probably their biggest vow where they're like, dude, you gotta fucking hill. This is a bad give up your xbox. And it's because attachments led to jealousy, greed, and the fear of loss, which were all pads to the dark side. There was some disagreement on what the non attachment vow actually meant, so like like can alludes to it, you know, like, oh, we're encouraged to love, like yeah, but like not like that, dude, Like you know, like you're getting too deep into it, Like you're you're allowed to have these friendships and like deep bonds with people, but you have to remember they're all connected to the force and like each one of those people are luminous beings, so they're all the same. Like you can't like put one hire on a pedestal because then man, it leads to jealousy and I fear of loss and ship. I'm talking about this.
Speaker 2: I was listening.
Speaker 3: It's fun to do, but yeah, they're you know, romance and stuff. It was very touchy subject, but some disagreed with it. Naturally. They're like, dude, I want to fuck, Like what do you mean, who can't fuck? I mean you could fuck, but like, as long as you don't get attached easy, there's a loophole right there. That's where the disagreement was. People are like, dude, so I fucked the chicken croissant, what's the big deal? And there's like, oh, you're you don't you don't feel for this woman?
Speaker 2: No, bro jedis.
Speaker 3: A fucking coming. Run dude, what.
Speaker 2: Fucking nailed the last night?
Speaker 3: And then I fucking dipped up before she even woke up? What happened to deeds of compassion? There was a lot of compassion in the moment. It just sound to come, this is what we're talking about, making a joke on it. I love it. It's the best jedi. Yeah, a little tribal tattoo and he's got the trees going up from his wrists.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my sister has a tattoo that well.
Speaker 3: On a dude, I think it's it's like the tribal tattoo on a girl. I don't know if it matters. There's some probably toxic girl tattoos I just can't think of, like zodiac sign maybe a little toxic.
Speaker 4: Right the butterfly tramp stamp yeah, are a little toxic.
Speaker 3: I I don't mind a tramp stamp, but this little tox that you're like this, she a looked crazy.
Speaker 2: Probably made a bad choice when she was drunk one time. We're off the rails again, Jesus Christ, what are.
Speaker 3: We doing talking about attachments and ship? You know, some sought to suppress their emotions and to dominate them, while others thought that mastering your emotions in that way was against the Jedi ideals. So you think about that, like instead of like feeling your emotions or trying to conquer their emotions where it's like like I can't feel mad, I can't feel it, and it's like no, just feel that way, but like wreckon, reconcile afterwards.
Speaker 2: You know, be a real midwestern man. Force those feelings down, don't feel.
Speaker 3: Them, cover them in beard, Maybe shed a tear in your car on the way home from work, and then get back to it, shake it off, put on some divorced dad rock and go to fucking town.
Speaker 8: Dude, rolling bowl and rolling roling breako.
Speaker 3: Exactly. The Jedi need to just do that. You just get over it, man.
Speaker 2: They're just.
Speaker 3: I'm breaking. Emotions like love were centered around letting go. So you can love things, but you have to like let them go and know that they're going to become part of the force when they die or if they leave you or something changes that. It's just that's just how it is. Let go that ship, boy. You know a lot of people need to leto. They believed romance was a distraction and it was wrong to tie oneself down to a singular attachment instead of opening it up to the galaxy. So it's like I said, they're all connected. It's kind of selfish to like go after one thing because then that attachment means more to you than all the other attachments that you're supposed to be forming. As a Jedi, spread the dick around exactly, spread spread I love relationships were valued, but they needed to balance things carefully because that was a very touchy subject there. It was like a teeter totter, you know, you go too far one way, going down the wrong path there. If someone close to the you know, to them died, they were allowed to mourn, but they needed to let go and not let emotion consume them. So you could have a time of morning, but like Yoda's gonna come to you and be like, you gotta fucking leck up out of it. Get over it. She gone, dude, she gone, you had your time. She's one with the Force Midwest, and you know what, you're old. You're gonna be one with the Force here soon too, buddy. And you're like, oh yeah, I kind of am should get over this and go live my life divorced aad Rock. So yeah, the Jedi accepted death and celebrated them as they became one with the Force instead of mourning or missing the dead. So a lot of Jedi went that route. They directed themselves through their passion instead of acting impulsively. All Jedi were considered brothers in the Force, and do we want to take another rest bite or.
Speaker 2: I mean we got ten more mens going here?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into like the galactic sentiment of what what the galaxy thought about the Jedi. So they were mostly viewed as noble and noble order that worked with the Republic as guardians of peace and justice. They were respected as cunning warriors by warrior like cultures and even by some Mandalorian clans. So they're like, I recognize you, I see you. He's got the schedule right there.
Speaker 2: It's Boba fet Jersey.
Speaker 3: That's right, bo. He is the best Pouni fighter. Many believed the Jedi were far more powerful than they actually were. So, like we were talking about earlier, they like deified these people. They are like man, they could fucking jump buildings and fucking just tear through armies and stuff, and like you see it in episode one when they're like, nobody could kill a Jedi, like like, well, I don't know about that. You'll see at the end of the movie on his own death. Keep watching, you'll see fuck rest in peace. And there was also in the Force, Well, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: Celebrate fuck yeh die.
Speaker 3: Back to Lord of the Rings, son of a Bitch. And I want to elaborate on that, but I can't get into it because we go Q sidetrack. So let's stay on track here, staying disciplined, disciplined.
Speaker 2: Wow, we never do it.
Speaker 3: There was also an anti anti Jedi sentiment that waxed and waned throughout history. Some clans of Mandalorians despised the Jedi throughout history. The Sith, which were the Jedi ancient enemies, sought to purge them constantly, and some groups leave the Jedi abused the force and caused more of the suffering in the galaxy with their practices. I don't know how you believe that you have a couple of bad interactions with the Jedi. I guess you can. I could see going down that route. The Jedi order was ever changing, and so was the galaxy and their members. Like we talked about earlier, different times presented different practices. During the High Republic era, Jedi were very compassionate and made sure to show great acts of compassion to those who were suffering. That's where they went to most. It was like the Outer Rim. They were exploring that, trying to expand the Republic in the High Republic era, and they were helping a lot of those people who were like bullied by all the fucking pirates and scum and villainy out there. Jedi in the Late Republic era took to their non attachment valve very seriously and often left out those who were suffering. So they were like, can't help you. I gotta stay neutral. Yeah, it's like you're too neutral now, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: But you're going through some shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But either way, people were bitching. They were like, oh, you're just trying to spread your fucking light side bullshit on us, and it's like, well, yeah, it helps, and then other people were like, well you're not doing it enough. I can't fucking win, dude. And obviously, I mean they're in that position it for that reason or trying to find that balance there, there's always going to be can't make it. No, I just came up with that.
Speaker 4: Never heard that before ever.
Speaker 3: Really we get a call trademarket, who do we call copyright? But yeah, then this left people feeling very bitter towards the Order, and that's how we kind of led into like the Clone Wars there, stuff like that. Now we can get into a little bit of the history of the Jedi, and this is kind of like a summarized version of it because there's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: I can get into almost like thousands and thousands of years of it or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of shit, and honestly, it's not is filled in as like loader lore. Like all that shit is very fleshed out.
Speaker 2: Star Wars, and a lot of it has like talking right, write more about a fucking leaf that fell off a tree exactly.
Speaker 3: A lot of it is like written in retrospect, you know, like they just kind of add this stuff to the past, which I'm fine with, Like that the original trilogy, it's pretty much all they had, and there was a history that George Lucas kind of had in mind, but it's just been expanded upon massively by other directors and people who have picked up the rights and stuff Disney, and I love it, honestly. I love going back and adding things that you can add because there's so many cool times in this history they're just mentioned, Like the Clone Wars was just mentioned in the original trilogy, and then they just made movie about it, you know, and then they had a series about it that came out, you know, animated, but like sweet, like it fills in that gap. I love that shit.
Speaker 2: M But for some reason, they're just sticking to the Skywalker time.
Speaker 3: They gotta get away from it. I mean there's no choice now.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, yeah, get it, don't get They're just gonna make a movie about Luke on that fucking island for forty years. Yeah, I mean, just suking on that weird dinosaur tit.
Speaker 3: The Jedi were an ancient order that existed for over one thousand generations. The Jedi order was established at the first Jedi temple on Octo. Speaking of that fucking island, drigging that milk, that titty milt. Oh wait, that was the same, that's the very first Jedi temple. Yep, no shit, yes, sir, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I probably knew that. But also I've had a couple of beers.
Speaker 3: And it was created by his name is just the prime JEDID Jedi prime Transformer. Yeah, dude, he's fucking got the matrix of leadership. It's kinda I mean, he had a symbol and it was like a Jedi and meditation and like one side was light once I was dark, so balance the original ideals. They built temples on other worlds, such as Curissant, which was their first one. They made their headquarters Ossis Tython, which is the one that Grogu calls out to Luke from, and Jedda, which we all know from World one. They allied themselves very like, very closely with the Democratic Galactic Republic and the Galactic Senate because their cause was overall just as far as the galaxy is concerned. It's like, do you want to be ruled by pirates and huts and like have lawlessness or do you want the Republic? And it's I mean, yeah, bring me into the Republic. I have representation. I can pass bills and like vote on shit. So much better than being ruled by mobs or like warlords or just like a king, like yeah, exactly. And then I have support if some shit goes wrong, like I can bring it to the Senate and they can send help, and help from the Jedi the I back in you fuck yeah dude. And now we'll get into the wars of the Old Republic. So there was once a rogue Jedi who was exiled from the Order for using the dark Side. This was the first Sith. Yeah, pretty cool. He gained followers kind of like sourn.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, this guy suck.
Speaker 3: You want something, you want to hear some sick riffs, come this way. We're gonna get on the fucking road. You want some divorced dad rock dude? Hell yeah. He gained followers, which led to the creation of the Sith. They were originally called Dark Jedi. The Sith were also a people, so they shared the name with an actual people. They were like redskin and like tentically like chin fucking yeah. It was pretty. They're pretty gross looking.
Speaker 2: I almost asked where they got the name from, but I figured you're gonna tell.
Speaker 3: I don't know where they got the name from. I thought you just said that there was a people. It was a people and they were susceptible to the dark Side, So maybe that's where the Sith religion got their name from. I guess. I don't know if it was just a coincidence where they're like, we want to be called the Sith and they're like, oh, there's already a fucking people out there, and they're like, wait, wait their dark side sensitive.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you I thought they met them, and then they all.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't think so, dude. I I don't know. There wasn't I mean, I could get into it, but I figured out do an episode on the Sith and we can probably learn about it then together, because I don't know off the top of my head. All I know is is that they shared a name. I don't know if it's coincidence or if they, like, like what you said, where they met them and they're like, these guys are susceptible to the dark Side and they're red. We love red Sith.
Speaker 2: Where the Sith I don't appreciate the red hate.
Speaker 3: Hey, you want to be dark Side? There you go, don't worry about it. Then what do you have to worry about the power of the dark Side is real, dude, It'll win all they hate. Dude, who's gonname? It's sucking fable, Like, who's the Oh you look like they.
Speaker 2: Just bring a taser into the fucking studio.
Speaker 3: Force lightning. I'm just getting just pissed myself on the air, and.
Speaker 4: Then we'll get our cameras out.
Speaker 3: Look at this loser.
Speaker 2: You dummy pissed himself. Fuck al right, before we get back on track, we probably should take that respite.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, because this is pretty long here, so.
Speaker 2: I figured it was a I did it on purpose, cracking bruise, pop the pot.
Speaker 3: Let's go back from our respite. You're the one doing the episode. I didn't drink, dude, Do you see me drinking? We just took a respite. I just cracked this one. What do you want me to do? Crack it during the respite when we're not on Mike.
Speaker 2: No, well, then you crack it and then from me right.
Speaker 4: Now, You're like the Jedi can't win either.
Speaker 3: Way exactly, can't make everybody, honestly, in my opinion, it's his fault for looking at me while doing it and not saying that goddamn word to like supplement. Nobody talking in your opinion?
Speaker 4: Easy, no, no, you God like forty callbacks in this.
Speaker 3: It's two times. All right, it's enough. I hear it again. The episode's over.
Speaker 2: I think that the saying that it's spent two times is getting older. Yes, I'm saying I spent two times.
Speaker 3: That's too mean. I've said it way more than two times. I know, ruining that one's over break our rules? Who were breaking the code? No? So then yeah, the Sith people were also, you know, they were susceptible to the dark side of the forest, so they usually were dark side users, kind of like malls people zabraks.
Speaker 2: I think they're called.
Speaker 9: It, oh, dark side like delayed burps like they were still coming up, man, bubbly, I had to hear that, like high definition.
Speaker 3: Is they were. Yeah, by five thousand b b y so very long time.
Speaker 2: Brazilian butt lift. I know that's hell.
Speaker 3: Letters are hard now noft but yes Brazilian, but yes we got there. So five thousand bby began the one hundred years Darkness. This was a time when the Sith order was formed and their whole world was claimed on Cora Band later known as Mara Band. All right, say something smart there, man, I got nothing. They constructed, They constructed temples.
Speaker 2: I just have this weird influence. I say, dumb ship when I don't.
Speaker 3: You have to It's like, look at you, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Makes perfect sense to me.
Speaker 3: So they constructed temples and tombs in what was called the Valley of the Dark Lords. They all got sick names. The Jedi and Sith became bitter enemies. This led to many wars, The Sith War, the Battle of Taco Donna, which was you know, five thousand males Kanada's joint, dude, that that castle was built on top of the final Battle of well, the Battle of Taka Donna.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people died Tacos. Oh yeah, And the Great Hyperspace War, the Great Sith War, the Great Scourge of malikor which, dude, the Sith had a weapon that went off and just it was like nukes, Like it just froze motherfuckers in place. Dude, They're just like stone people standing there. You could go see them in like Ezra Bridger in Rebels goes and sees them.
Speaker 2: So during that POMPEII, Yeah, I guess the opposite because POMPEII, I guess one of like voids where the people were when they got crisps crisped up.
Speaker 3: That's the place where Ahsoka duels Vader for the final time. Oh, it's at Malikor And I think mal takes them back there in Rebels.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Malikoor in one of the Kotor Games? It might have been, Yeah, I feel like it might have been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was around I mean that was around this time. I think it was during that war with Revn and what was the other fucking dudes, Malick Malick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I don't just make stupid comments.
Speaker 3: I think they were part of that, or maybe it happened just before something like that. I don't know, just off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: I can't really that'll be the Sith episode.
Speaker 3: Probably maybe, probably, Yeah, I mean they're a big part of their history and stuff. But yeah, and all these like other wars and stuff like we could get into it here, but dude, it's like those are episodes in their own, like the Sith War and stuff like that. So another splinter group emerged and they call themselves the or do You espect To. Some records say that they hoped to give immortality to everyone in the galaxy. It's kind of force ghosts, but like living force ghosts. Some records say that they hoped to give immortality to everyone. Other records say that they sacrifice peedawans to achieve their goals. Jesus Christ, WHOA. So the Jedi and the Ordu came to blows and it ended in a peace treaty. The treaty allowed the Order to continue their research, but the j I would oversee it and inspect it. So the doom of the Ordu aspect to resulted in the end of the splinter group. This is pretty crazy, dude. A man named Ruhr Are you are? Are you are? Ruor? He downloaded his mind into a computer which then commanded all the droids. It made like Rure Supreme or some shit. Commanded all the droids on the station to kill everybody, and it killed everybody, and there were Jedi inspectors on board. So the inspectors like blasted the whole station into hyperspace and blew it up and sacked the body hard. So everyone died.
Speaker 2: I died heroes really sure did.
Speaker 3: One of the jediins if you ask from my point of view, the jer I ruined it, ruined it.
Speaker 2: I mean I would have said it a few.
Speaker 3: In the aftermath of what it was known as the Corsair Wars, which I want to know what those are about, dude. I actually looked into this and there's not a whole lot of information on it. So somebody's gotta write some.
Speaker 4: Ship Corsairs of Umbar back to Lord of.
Speaker 3: A Star Wars lore.
Speaker 2: I mean, Cideclaps is dead. I think is named Corsair.
Speaker 3: So that's x men, Okay, Corsairs nice. So yeah, in the aftermath of the Corsair Wars, a Jedi master ooh ob oh oh apostrophe, oh Bob.
Speaker 2: I mean I kind of think you guys need to look on the YouTube to see Justin's expression when he just.
Speaker 3: The it's just ridiculous. He broke doctrine and created what was known as the far Killer. It was a sniper that could shoot lightsabers from extreme distances.
Speaker 2: Wait, like, the bullets are lightsabers.
Speaker 3: The bullets are not blaster bolts, they are lightsabers, are little lightsabers that are traveling it.
Speaker 4: So is it just like they control that tiny little bullet.
Speaker 3: It's like a force.
Speaker 4: Contained and then kill it. Does it just it's like the freezing bullet. It disappears after it goes through somebody let it.
Speaker 2: But imagine it's gonna just go right through them and just keep going.
Speaker 4: But then if he just disbands the force of it for not containing that bullet size, and.
Speaker 2: So did he used the force to hold the bullet.
Speaker 3: That's how lightsabers, the kyber crystals would hold it because like.
Speaker 2: The tyberrystal, a little cyber crystals in the bullets.
Speaker 3: In the in the gun, I believe. So the gun is able to generate that lazy and then it like cuts it off, so it's like a needle and it shoots it out basically pretty much, dude, I mean jesus, it's rowdy, and it's super fucking accurate, like it's not gonna fall off, and it's shooting super fast because it's lightsaber ship. So it's like a mini death Star in your hand. Yeah kind of thing. That's what it's like. I would, I would, that's exactly what it's like.
Speaker 2: Many death Star technology instead of killing planets that kills people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very efficiently. So he was exiled for that act. The Great Jedi Library on Assis was destroyed at some point before the construction of the Temple on Courissant. Some of the hollowed tapes were evacuated and they were brought to Coroissant, which that started the Jedi Archives. During the reign of the Old Republic, the Mandalorians launched a series of wars which brought them into conflict with the Jedi, and that was the Mandalorian Crusades, the Mandalorian Wars. Mandalor the Great led the Mandalorians against the Jedi, and they developed their signature best armor to fight them, which is resistant to lightsabers. As we all know, there is there, there, there, there, there, there, there, there there there mine. Uh. But yeah, the war against the Mandalorians ended in a decisive Jedi victory and the final battles, you know, they left Mandalor are fucked up. Mandalor's surface was devastated.
Speaker 2: After it wasn't like basically kind of glassed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much. I mean by both sides, by like Mandalor and the Republic, there was just so much war going on, and then by themselves. Later on during the Mandalorian Civil War, they bombed themselves nice. So they're just bombing the ship always smart, consistently bomb your neighbors. They're a lot like Krogan, you know, it's murdering one another constantly. But yeah, devastated the surface of Mandalor. The fourth sensitive Mandalorian, Tar Visla, was inducted into the Jedi Order, and he wielded the Dark Saber. His Dark Saber was stored in the vaults on Curishan after his death, until Clan Visla broke in and stole it back. During the fall of the Old Republic. The Dark Saber, would have you know, was used to cut down a ship ton of Jedi over the time and unite the Mandalorians as a symbol of leadership. It's a pretty cool fun fact.
Speaker 2: Of the Dark Saber. What's special about it?
Speaker 3: I don't think we even know, dude, O. It's like a missing It just looks cool.
Speaker 2: People like, oh fuck.
Speaker 3: Ud Yeah, I'm not even sure. Off the top of my head. I had to dig into some lore, but I don't even think there's a whole lot of lore on that ship. It's just like he made it I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just figured i'd ask for the people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. That's why it's so unique and revered is because nobody's seen a shit Like they're like, what the fuck, Like it's not even lightsaber. Like when you when it swings, it's like it sounds like it's like made of glass almost, So.
Speaker 2: Why the hell was it so heavy? For fucking mando?
Speaker 3: I think lightsabers are heavy? They yeah, because although I like, dude, imagine if it was really they're probably lighter than swords, like metal swords, but they do retain their weight. Like when you when Kylo's swinging his sword. Yeah, that's because his like sword is like a great sword. It's like a two hander, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a big dog right there.
Speaker 3: It's a heavy hitter, dude.
Speaker 2: YouTube. I looked at it so.
Speaker 3: That it does influence how the actual weapon works, because it is like a forced thing, Like it presents as heavy so that otherwise it would throw you off. Man, Like if it was light as a feather, you'd be like what, Like you have to have some weight when you're swinging something and fighting, you know, to have some resistance, like otherwise when you clash with somebody thinks you're gonna go right out of your hands. They're like, you need some weight to have that structure when you're fighting.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll allow it for now, allow it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The Old Republic crumbled as a result of the Jedi Sith wars. So over those five thousand year you know, or a thousand year darkness, whatever the fuck it was, the remnants and the Jedi, you know, the remnants of the Republic and the Jedi still wage war and emerged victorious after the Sith began to turn on each other in the Sith Civil War. They're like, oh, you want to be leader. I want to be leader. No, you want to be And then Darth Baane like created the rule of two and had them all like purged. Basically, they're like, we're gonna kill all of you motherfuckers because there needs to only be two, because we can't handle it when there's more than two.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you got a whole fucking hierarchy of everybody dreaming of power.
Speaker 3: And the only way to get it is to kill your master YEP, it's gonna be bad. Why would you train a pedalan I'm gonna train here, so you could kill me. How about that? Does that sound like a good deal to you? No, it sounds terrible. So one Sith ended up surviving. Darth Baane created the Rule of Two and continued the Sith religion. The Jedi found out, destroyed Darth Baane and believed the Sith to be gone. But you know they would survive in secret, damn under the Rule of two. In the Shadows for Generations.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about another Lord of the Ring spells. I'll leave it.
Speaker 2: We're probably sidetracked enough.
Speaker 3: You could do another one.
Speaker 4: But all of them were deceived.
Speaker 3: See that fits right in. That's fine. The wars ended in one thousand and thirty two BB. Why so four thousand years of fucking war?
Speaker 2: Dude, Jesus Christ?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Is this warhammer?
Speaker 3: Forty k kind? But then you get to the great Peace? Oh, the great piece.
Speaker 2: He's doing quotations, heavy, heavy on the quotations.
Speaker 3: I need a sip of Rooski.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody be quiet and just stare at him.
Speaker 3: Fuck you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great peace almost never actually peaceful, but we'll find out here in just a moment.
Speaker 3: It's pretty peaceful, but like, yeah, it's kind of a lie. So the Siths were defeated and lied. I lied, Vader, I lied in force unleashed, you said you, I lie. I love that line that he just delivers to him so good. It's so sassy too. I lied, Pitch, What do you mean.
Speaker 2: Ship to me to talk about I don't care about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I lied.
Speaker 4: You're right, you're a quietbor.
Speaker 3: The Republic reinvented itself once again, and the Jedi saw an ascension in politics and social status. Recruitment began to rise, bump them numbers up. They saw a role as true peacekeepers. This led to the High Republic era and the height of the Jedi powers and ideals. This is when you want to be a Jedi. It's a good time. Jedi spread the light throughout the galaxy and far beyond the Core worlds. The Jedi worked closely with the Republic to map the unknown galaxy there and I get new like hyperspace lanes out in the outer Rim, and get to know the local cultures that are lesser known because they're from the Core worlds and shit, and they were looking to bring them into the Republic. And that's when let me see the Jedi. The Republican Jedi expansion into the outer rim worlds also brought them into conflict no way, and it was conflict with like pirates and shit and like just ruffians and assholes who just didn't want shit to do with the Republic. And one of the pirate gangs was called the Path of the Open Hand cult, and they thought the Jedi were harming the galaxy with the use of their force. And there's this thing called the Nameless or the Great Leveler, and it's a creature that was unleashed on the Jedi at the time by the Hand and they can like snap your connection off from the Force and just mug your ass just like so, yeah, a lot of Jedi died. There was like a like a Knight of Endless Sorrow or some shit where they they beat the beasts and Yoda was actually present, and Yoda and this other Jedi I were like, we need to keep these motherfuckers quiet, dude, if they know that they could kill us like that. So they like kind of cover up the whole existence something nameless. That's why it's called the Nameless, so kind of cool. The Hand was defeated at great cost to the Jedi, and the Nameless was covered up.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I mean, if you name something the Nameless, doesn't that mean that's.
Speaker 3: Its name, the one who should not be named? All right, Harry Potter, Yeah, you gave it a name, the Nameless. Yeah, you're absolutely right, you've done. It's a good take. It's a very good take. Job out of you, good nerd out of you. You know, I'm here sometimes sometimes other times he's passing away or just zoning out. Don't worry about it, blackout. It's been so long it has it's like first couple of months hungover.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm just not feeling good on those episodes. I'm here, just.
Speaker 3: Like I think we called you a wraith being just floating there.
Speaker 2: Started the episode of trench Coat.
Speaker 4: He was a man once.
Speaker 3: The stone faced. That's so good. But yeah, the Nameless was seen as proof I'm sorry. The defeat of the Nameless and the Hand was seen as proof that the Allies were good for the galaxy. Outposts and Jedi temples were erected in the outer Rim worlds to aid the people and to try to bring them into the Republic. There was one called the Starlight Beacon that was a big one, and it was just a big space station out there, and this is what kind of gave me some inspiration for when I wrote my rewrites of the sequel trilogy. Was like that that beam of light and ship like that was like the starlight beacon. That's what they were doing. The Pirate band. Uh, there's a new pirate band called the Nile. They began to rise in power in the Outer Rim and they're like descendants of the one hand, there was a great hyperspace disaster this is fucking nuts, man, in which the freight cruiser Legacy Run was torn apart in hyperspace because there was like a Nile ship like crossing, so they tried to maneuver around it and blew the fuck up. Dude, sent fragments of their ship throughout the whole fucking Outer Rim at light speed. Dude. That's not good. So there's just and dude, this one planet Hetzel was hit just so it was like apocalypse, dude, just like meteors at light speed coming down, blowing up your fucking planet out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Like you nice, you want to see light speed, You're just like ah, man, fucking gone boom.
Speaker 3: Just explosions. There's what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 2: The whole planet on fire.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the Jedi like go and try to help all these people, and they're like blockading different hyper space lanes to keep people from traveling because they don't know where these fragments are gonna go and where they're gonna.
Speaker 2: End up hyper space shotgun wild man.
Speaker 3: It is insane. It got a good spread, and it's kind of cool because it like brings weight to like Hauldo maneuver kind of thing. Like how deadly that ship would be if you're going through hyper space, ripping up and like man devastating to all these planets, and who knows where the fragments of that ship went to. Like I mean, dude, that could have gone.
Speaker 2: She probably murdered people, dude, who knows.
Speaker 3: Uh, Jedi end up going to war.
Speaker 2: A crazy fucking way to die. You're like on your planet and a tiny little fragment of a late speed ship wipes you right out because like the amount of energy behind that, it's probably gonna destroy the whole planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll just it'll hit you and blow a fucking cannon size hole out your back, just probably.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen is kind of a sidetrek but kind of on topic. I think I've seen someone with like some kind of like solar system simulator. He's like, I'm gonna shoot this piece of sand at Earth at light speed destroys the planet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure because of impact force. Like it's like, what is that is that Newton's law immovable object or object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by another force. So like the other force is this stationary thing and it's just like so much force coming at you with the light speed, just the Earth just absorbs it all. Fuck. So yeah, that's going on all over the Outer Rim right now. So the Jedi are freaking out. They're going to help everybody, and they also go to war with the Nile and Starlight Beacon ends up being destroyed by the Oh yeah, fuck, and the Nameless were used against the Jedi once again, but because it was covered up, they had no knowledge of it. Defenseless again, getting fucking snapped from the force, fucking eaten and shit, dude, fuck man.
Speaker 2: Maybe shit, you should name them the Jedi Killers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wat fuck. So the Nile ended up being defeated by the Jedi, and you know they we the Jedi recoiled back to the core worlds like fuck that. The Jedi became involved in many conflicts and disputes during the quote unquote Great Peace. The Jedi were warriors and diplomats for the Republic, but claimed to be impartial judges, which is kind of hard to be impartial when you're working for a system. I get that take. I think it's a I think it's a weak argument. You know, the Republic was at that time out for good in the High Republic era, Clone Wars era. I can see that being more of a sticking point for people's bitterness in the galaxy, you know, where they're like, yeah, these motherfuckers, they're just working for this corrupt Republic, which it was very corrupt because of the dark Side, not because of the Jedi. It was framed as the Jedi, you know. But yeah, they became involved in other conflicts like the Mandalorian Civil War, the Battle for on On Tatho, and the Stark Hyperspace War. Tony Stark No, John snow Ned Stark No back to the Lord of Rings. Oh my god, this is a Lord of the Rings Laura War, Return of the Scyth. This is all the shit that we know, so we could probably blitz right through this. The Sith were believed to have been destroyed, but they survived under the rule of two and they influenced the galaxy from the shadows. So like a lot of those like crime syndicates ship like that, they arise from their influence over this time. It's not just out of nowhere. So there was one thousand years of master and apprentice, which led to Darth Sidius, a neboo by the name of Shiv Palpatine, the Pedo definitely on the Palpatine list, dude, we get the Palpatine list. Give us the Palpatine list, dude, unredacted, all right, we need it now. It would be who was on Palpatine's space station? All right? Tell me.
Speaker 2: If I knew other names like Star Wars names, I would have started list.
Speaker 4: That literal and figuratively horny dude. That's always Pine.
Speaker 2: Oh, that dude's sucking all up in that list.
Speaker 3: He's all over the list. Man Tarkan, he's on the list one percent. A lot of those Imperial motherfuckers are on the list. So yeah, he was actually trained by darth Plagus. The Wise Sidious killed his master in his sleep and sought to take over the Republican install the Sith Empire once again, and boy does he Holy shit, what a great villain. He accomplished his goals, and you know, that is the ultimate villain. Like a lot of villains get waxed in the first fucking movie. I'm all powerful, Well I have a sword.
Speaker 2: Oh it's like Osamandias and The Watchman. Well yeah, where he's like, I already did my fucking plan. Everyone's like, oh fuck damn. He gives away his whole plan. It was like a stalling tactic because it already went off.
Speaker 3: Yep, they already fucked everything. Oh you bastard ship, you beat us. Fuck yeah. I always love that when a villain wins, because it's your piece of ship. I mean, I'm against the villains, but it's a good villain arc for them to win. I like, I like seeing it because then it gives the you know, the heroes of reason to rise up. That arc is also one of my favorites. You know, all hope is lost.
Speaker 2: But we got him.
Speaker 3: But we got it, dude. A small ragtag group for the head, exactly like that the Fellowship Man.
Speaker 2: So we heard the Fellowship for one movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they did their job. We got him as far as they needed to go, which was pretty damn far man. It was right there. He was still wading around for like three book, two books and two movies. Well, yeah, goddamn, we're back on.
Speaker 2: How does this keep it happening?
Speaker 3: It got him pretty far man. I mean it's an apocalyptic world, you know, nothing nothing good out there. It's all evil shit Brady from London. So then yeah, he ended up getting apprentice named Darth Maul and he was actually rich. She Palpatine was. We'll get more into him with the scythe and stuff, but yeah, he was. He was a wealthy from a wealthy family.
Speaker 2: So this his first name is she?
Speaker 3: She with a V s h e E V. Yeah. I neverone fucking knew that. It's a pedo name, man, she.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I just I just thought he was Palpatine, like fucking share or something. No, I guess, No, I guess I just never fucking thought of it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. But yeah, So he had also connections and all these like the banking clan and like all these cis fucking people that you see, the prominent ones. He had connections before episode one with them, and then he like enacted as plan basically, and yeah, Darth Maul was very eager to kill Jedi, and he ended up killing a Petawan by the name of Eldra Kitis, and I think that was in a comic. Mal also killed a fource sensitive thief named zech Piro. So then Sidius reigned him in. He's like, come here, Mall, You're you're getting fucking crazy. We need to fucking stay hidden. So he took him to Malachord to teach him patience, and he made Mal breathe in the ashes of the Dead Sith that were like frozen in space, like frozen, so he like crush. And then Mal had one like a vision, a force vision of like the Jedi killing him and shit. So he's like, all right, that was like his trial kind of deal. Palpatine led a double life and stated started the Neboo conflict with the Trade Federation, you know, with his goons. Well to yeah, the Cato numoidians I SAIDs God, damn it hads not Piccolo, not Pickolo numoidians Uh to secure a spot a Supreme Chancellor, and Mall was sent to Tattooine after the discovery of Anakin Skywalker. The chosen one meant to bring balance. Qui gon Jin fought Mall and it marked the first Sith encounter in a thousand years, which had to be wild Man. The council was split on all the information and they did not want to train Anakin. Qui gon Jin wanted to train Anakin against the Council's will, and he and Obi Wan Kenobi were sent back to Nabo and the Battle of Naboo happens, and you know, we all know the movies, so we're not going to get too crazy with this. The Jedi faced Mall and Qui gon ended up being killed, but Obi Wan took down the mall and killed him or did he?
Speaker 2: Like the everything that's come out after this, it's so ridiculous because there's a bunch of people that keep getting stabbed and basically the same spot as Qui gon Jin and surviving Mal was cutting fucking half.
Speaker 4: And then dumped down like a fucking who knows how deep a black fucking abyss yah, and he's just like, I'm so goddamn mad well.
Speaker 3: I will say this, okay, when it comes to survivability, I give the edge to the dark side because they can use their hate to fuel it to fuel Stu. Stuve's got it, he understands. So that's what Maul did. He just like relied on his fucking pure hatred for Obi Wan and the Jedi that he was able to survive, just like Sidious. And to be fair, Reva like she hated not only herself, but she hated Vader for doing that to herself. Right, we agree on that point. She might not have been the best character.
Speaker 4: She should have died, not from the pope necessarily, although I do.
Speaker 3: Her character sucks, so she should have died.
Speaker 4: Should have died right there.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, I do agree with you, But she probably survived because of her hatred. Just what it is man Shenanigans and then Sabine. It's hard to hard to rationalize that one, you know, just she's the main character plot arm or kind of thing. I don't know that, don't stab her kind of thing, right, Yeah, that one was pretty rough. But yeah, then the Jedi.
Speaker 2: Being so angry you can't fucking die?
Speaker 3: What are you? The Hulk? There was one I forget what his name was, obviously Darth something, but he literally couldn't die because he was so hateful. His body kept regenerating, and he was just like floating. Mush dude, She's like floating skin flakes and shit, just like a gross motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sidetrack us again because we've been doing it's for so much. I'll tell you off, Mike. But the Hulk did.
Speaker 4: Some insane save it.
Speaker 3: Save it for some other time. Man. We got tired for that ship, so I said, I'm going to but yeah, it's crazy what the dark Side can do. The power the dark Side.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I want to live.
Speaker 3: But yeah, then let's see. Oh yeah. The Council reluctantly agreed to allow Obi Wan to train Anakin, as it was Qui Gon's final wishes before he died, so like, fine, do it, do it, do it now, we'll get into the fall of the Republic. Republic was faced with the separatist crisis. Several thousand systems sought to secede to the Confederacy of Independent Systems a CIS. This was a Sith plot. The head of state was Count Dooku or Darth Tyrannus, the freshly appointed apprentice of Darth Sidius, and the war began on Genosis in the Arena. We all know this episode two, the mysterious Clone Army showed up and the Clone Wars began, also a Sith plot. The war shook the balance of the Force entirely. The Jedi were drawn into the war as generals, and the dark Side began to cloud the Force. There were about ten thousand Jedi at the time. Other dark figures emerged, such as ten thousand. Yeah, it's not a lot considering the galaxies. I guess that's why it was so rare to see them. You know, there's only ten thousand of them. Like, if you're in an outer rim, bumfuck backwater place, like, they're not going to see a fucking Jedi. You're gonna think they're a myth.
Speaker 2: It's like Space Marines and war Hammer.
Speaker 3: Very much so. But if you're in a core world, you know a lot about the Jedi. They're all around the core worlds. That's where it's safe. Other dark figures emerged, such as Assage Ventris, a Sith assassin, which.
Speaker 2: Rule of two transcendent to say that ten times fast.
Speaker 3: But to be fair. In Clone Wars, Sidious is like she's gotten too powerful. You got to kill her, Countuku, and like Douku just leaves her to die in like some battle, like she's getting surrounded and she's like, dude, I got help it. He's just like he just turns off the cons and she's like, no, like you left me to die.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that just like make her more powerful, fueling her with more hate?
Speaker 5: It does?
Speaker 3: She comes to like assassinate him later and oh, Douku's a fucking boss with it. They come at him invisible. They poisoned dart his ass and he's able to fight three Night Sisters and assage while like blinded and dying. Basically, it is insane. I feel is amazing.
Speaker 2: Congarrogance is well earned.
Speaker 4: And you would think at that point, I mean maybe he's like I want to see where he's playing, goes, but you would think Palpatine calls me and goes, you gotta kill her. She's getting too strong. Would be like it's ruled too baby, I'm killing you. Would be like a come.
Speaker 2: Like that just means if he kills his master, he's training his killer. So it was like, do I.
Speaker 3: Want to die?
Speaker 4: No, he already is here, is training her, and like, how do you know if I was under the drowel too, And then.
Speaker 2: Maybe he always had a planned to kill her. He's like, before she gets too strong, fucking kill it, but kill the l you.
Speaker 4: Would think, like if you're under Palpatine your I would already be paranoid. Like if Palin goes, hey, why don't you go train someone new, I'd be like, he wants this new person instead of me, So I'm gonna train them enough and then I'm gonna kill him before he has a chance to kill me.
Speaker 3: Like I would be like an incredibly could you race way of life religion? I guess fuck man always looking over your shoulder. This motherfucker is trying to kill me. I'm sure he's might kill me and replace me. This fucker. I would never try him.
Speaker 4: No, that's why you pay grievous because he's in a fucking carriers Like, dude, he's my bro. He just trained me all this. I'll fucking protect you. It's finally grievous.
Speaker 3: Way you'll fucking get the job done. But yeah, he was another we.
Speaker 2: Need to take another respite. There's a short amount left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should probably take a respite.
Speaker 2: Damn, this turned into all the side.
Speaker 3: We're back from our respite.
Speaker 2: Don't drink, don't don't don't. Don't he's doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh too much. It came out in the side of my mouth. Drink too much. Oh fuck? So where were we? You had the sid plot clones all that ship alright, the war shook the bounds Venturous, We got Grievous and both of those characters. They killed dozens of Jedi together, like a lot. I think it was like at least like fifty between the two of them. Good damn Grievous took a lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's got that fucking windmill move going.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could probably be the most skilled swordsman ever besides Obi Wan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are using that Mtashi dude, he's fucking jabbed it right in there, just to block four with one. That's why I genuinely think that lightsabers have like a magnetic field, because there's no reason why when you're in a clinch like that, why you can't just slide right up. There's no hilts to like hand, there's no hand protection like when you lock on with a lightsaber. I feel like they lock together because other lives you can just slide up that motherfucker's lightsaber and just chop their hand right off every time, like I would just right down.
Speaker 2: Well, you said there's that containment field that keeps the lightsaber in form.
Speaker 3: So they must like lock together.
Speaker 2: They have to, like.
Speaker 3: When they're standing like that, I would just their fingers are gone. There's no like hilt unless.
Speaker 1: You with.
Speaker 2: As you slide down, they just like lean it forward and just like cut you in half or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they could do it to you too, like there would be no point of like the clinch. There would be no clinch because otherwise you would just Yeah, both of you would just slide right down each other's swords like nothing stopping it from going anywhere. I don't know just my theory. I don't know if that's true or not. Maybe we'll get it to an episode on Lightsabers alone, because that that could be a lower episode. I mean, this one turned out to be really fucking long, and I thought I summarized everything, but.
Speaker 2: Well we've also been kind of going off through it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: And you said they have, you know, the force field basically around them, so like maybe it's almost like an arm wrestle, like like when they like lock each other. Like maybe I'm feeling the force in my lightsaber, you's feeling the force of his, and then when they like clash together, it's just like an extension of you. So you two are just like.
Speaker 2: Like, does your limit of force control of affect your lightsaber? Like add weight to it?
Speaker 3: I guess you could say probably. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like, if you're a stronger force user, can you push that person back? Yeah, or whoever you're dueling.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, maybe maybe that's the case. That is a good take. I like that job.
Speaker 2: I used to I just fucking said that.
Speaker 3: You just expounded upon what he said. He started it.
Speaker 4: The one brain cell, and then it just transferred over to you exactly.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about that for a while. Does that make you feel better? No, that's just a pity.
Speaker 2: That's not a pity.
Speaker 3: You just said that. Genuinely good job out of you.
Speaker 4: You were my brother.
Speaker 3: I loved you.
Speaker 2: I almost said it. I almost said it.
Speaker 4: Don't do it?
Speaker 3: Continue? So they they killed dozens of Jedi. The war lasted for three years and you know, sprawled the whole galaxy. The Jedi, especially young Jedi, ran a huge risk by entering the war, as it was easy to lose your way by focusing on the power to win. You see multiple times in the Clone Wars. You see it in Anakin, you see it in a Soka. Sometimes you even see it in obi Wan, like but it's in a different way where obi wan has to be like double discipline to get the job done. And yeah, I mean ds ondse I haven't ended up committing war crimes and shit, dude, like you're tortuing fucking bugs on bringing the flame throwers Kiyoti mundy It's like, oh my god, I'd like those are living things. Those are luminous beings. God damn. And then like I feel bad squatting a mosquito. I mean, I do just feel bad killing Bugs's some mosquitoes specifically, I mean not that genotions are matt mosquitoes fucking click clack click clack to yeah, fucking ridiculous, God damn you filoni. What's this bug's name? Click clack, click clack clickity clack. So and like yeah, it measure being a youngling thrown into a commander role, like you're commanding these clones, and like there's episodes where Ahsoka is like leading attack teams and their team get just wiped out and she's just like left to deal with that. They're like, oh my god, I got all my clones killed, because they all all the Jedi do value the clones lives, lives. They're not just like, oh, they're fucking tools. That might lead to a little bit of trauma. Yeah, yeah, some inner conflict there, shee, I just got all my friends killed. Oh fuck man. There were so their roles as generals caused many to doubt their he's keeping title, including me. Some Patawans turned to the dark side, such as barriss OFFI and she some people you could take her take better than Anakin's take. Her take was basically like, you guys are fucking corrupt. The whole republic is corrupt. And she just went about the wrong way, you know, like she tried to attack Anakin and frame Ahsoka for like a murder and that was like she got expelled from the fucking Jedi Order because of it. And yeah, but there was that whole thing.
Speaker 2: But that made it real happy and not want to kill a Jedi at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And that's when like Ahsoka left the Jedi Order because they were like, oh, yeah, that we didn't believe you, that you didn't do this crime. That was your Jedi trial. By the way, it's like, what the fuck, Like, what a what a convenient out you have with this fucking judgment here. So Ahsoka just dipped. That's when she left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell your kids go kill somebody.
Speaker 3: So like beariss Offi's actions trial, so barrass AFI's actions led to Ahska coming to the realization that the Jedi had been compromised, and so is the Republic. So kind of a good thing, I guess a little bit there, but not for bars Eventually for Bears, because I think she becomes an inquisitor, and there was like that whole what the fuck were they called Tales of the Jedi show? In Tales of the Siths, she was in one of those episodes, she was an inquisitor and she forsakes the inquisitorium because she realizes, like, oh, I don't want to kill people and then be killed by Vader. Eventually it's just by fuck up, I'm getting murdered. Yeah, pretty cool arc. I like barris AFI's arc there. Skywalker gained a reputation as a great general for his victories and was considered very unconventional, like extremely unconventional. The Battle of Corusson was orchestrated by Old Palpi a Sith plot. Duke and Grievous ended up being killed and city is revealed. Mace Window confronts the Sith lord. He's killed. What have I done? You just killed Mace Window? You piece of ship? Cut his hands off and old fuck dude.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Bo, I'm so weak, help me.
Speaker 2: Two seconds later, I'm never that.
Speaker 3: At that moment he knew he won. He cut that arm off and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, yes, yes, unlimited power.
Speaker 3: Baby, he's fucking e wrecked. Lights come out of his dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no kids in the room.
Speaker 3: Uh well, Anakin's there. He's been grooming him for a very long time and now he finally gets Now, he finally gets that booty. But he's not a kid. He loves kids. He just loves the Anakin dude. Maybe. Yeah, there was a plot in Clone Wars where he was like trying to take all the babies and stuff like that. So yeah, that was weird. All the young lings, like the fourth sensitive young Wings and then he's like there's a there's an e. At the end of the episode, he's like lurking over the one baby's crib and He's like, I'm like, oh god, it's so bad. You're like no, the baby's like.
Speaker 2: No, the fuck is happening.
Speaker 3: Poppy's being gross that I didn't write it. Don't blame me, you brought it up. Well I have to, alright. So then, uh, you know, they fail. Anakin falls to the dark side. Oh, Darth Vader goes and kills a bunch of young lings. Has his whole as Stu said before, has his whole arc just gloss past all the killing. So then we get to the end of the Jedi. And this is a quote from man Mathma. The Jedi were good like all of us. They failed to secure the peace. They were drawn into the war like everyone else, and their hands were not clean. If I accept the blame for my part, they certainly earned their share too. But for thousands of years they could have ruled the galaxy, and instead they chose to serve. They had their own vested interests, their own ways of politicking, but they believed their power came with an obligation to live humbly, to do good without asserting authority. Maybe they failed to live up to those ideals. In the end, I haven't seen your evidence. She's talking to somebody. What do I know about the extent of their betrayals. But they were good, and they were ordinary, and they were fallible, and even the most smug and arrogant were trying to hew to a tradition older than the Republic. They deserved better than to die at the hands of power hungry old men who saw them as a threat. We deserved better than to lose another people, another religion from the universe. All of us are poorer for their loss. The Jedi deserved justice, or least a decent funeral one Mathma. It's pretty fucking well said on Mathma with their speeches. Man. The Jedi ended up being purged and the Clone Army turn against them. The Jedi went into hiding, So now they're the ones hiding.
Speaker 2: Whereas the Sith we're hiding balance.
Speaker 3: And we're hunted and dubbed traders. That's what we forgot. There was a new he man trailer son of a bitch, and he sounded pretty good. I think they lowered his voice. You know what they did. The Jedi went into hiding and they were hunted at the Galaxy generally accepted the Empire's explanation and its new rule as you know, it meant.
Speaker 2: That was their explanation from our point of view.
Speaker 3: The Jedi evil, yeah, pretty much, and they were like, it doesn't matter as long as the war's over. Fuck it. So years of propaganda ensured that the public agreed with that.
Speaker 4: Palpatina came out, He's like, you see what they did to me. I'm ugly really piece of.
Speaker 3: Fuck you. Well he did it to us. I mean, I know he did it for himself. The people don't know that. Yeah, he just.
Speaker 4: Steps out of the room. So they tried to kill me. Look at this, and they're like, all right, m hm.
Speaker 3: Yep, very clever. And the remaining Jedi, around one hundred went into hiding and were hunted by inquisitors and Darth Vader. Dude, ten thousand to one hundred. What an efficiency rate, dude. They killed the Jedi. They massacred them. Man, that is one.
Speaker 2: Percent full Liz Grossman on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And you know, I didn't really know a lot of those like additional classes, I guess of the Jedi you were talking about earlier. But like that kind of makes more sense because you always think about, like why didn't they I mean, that's still a hundred Jedi. You think, like, why don't you just round him up, go bust down his door and fucking kill him, like hundred against one. But you're talking about a lot of those could be like the ones that are just they're not really the warrior ones. They're the ones that are out in the far reaches of the galaxy or whatever, those like the Sentinels and those guys that are maybe not the ones that are training all that much or like in combat with the clones and stuff. So maybe it's the majority are the less trained or less combat trained versions of them. I don't know, So maybe that's part of it where it's like they don't really have a bunch of high ranking ones anymore, super powerful ones anymore. It's just kind of yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, I mean you look at the ones that survive that we know of, Like Canaan, he's not the most powerful Jedi. You know, you wouldn't be able to face city as he fucking murked. He was struggling with it against inquisitors and shit, and like Vader was a terrifying threat to them. And yeah, they're like looking and or where they had that like Jedi healer that like, it's like, oh, you're special like those people. Yeah, there's probably a Jedi like an advisor or somethinghit or like one of those diplomat signed nerds, you know nerds. So yeah, or a couple of Petawans that survived, you know, and they're useless without a fucking they have no training. You know, there's they had whatever training they gained up until that point, but then they're just done.
Speaker 2: Put this helmet on. That's about it.
Speaker 3: Now we get to the rebirth of the Jedi. So this is Tarkian will Huff Tarkan. The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe. You, my friend, are all this left of their religion? Talking to Vader, the Jedi were believed to be extinct and the Inquisitors were vanquished.
Speaker 2: It did air quotes again.
Speaker 4: They were just you know, relieved of their duties.
Speaker 3: Vaders.
Speaker 4: I lied, lined up, lied, I lie moving down.
Speaker 3: Fuck dude, don't stab them. Fucking got a common in half. Well, cut their head off for the brain.
Speaker 4: I'd rip in a tear, you know, go from the bottom up.
Speaker 3: Banana peel reverse banana. People who.
Speaker 2: If you if you're strong enough to dig your fingers into the skull and just tear them that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or is it a rip. That's a that's a rip.
Speaker 2: That's a rip, all right, Yeah, you can rip them, dig your fingers into their skull, rip them to banana.
Speaker 3: Peel dude, peel them up, peel them up. So there was the Jedi Path, which you learn about in Obi Wan and uh Calcastus and stuff like that. The secret path that helped it was just an underground network of people that aided the Jedi. It gets established, and then obi Wan finally kills Mal, which we see in Rebels. Pretty cool. I love how he takes the Qui Gon stance. He like goes to obi Wan like old obi Wan goes to the Qui Gon stance, and then Mal sees it and he's just like, oh ship. He tries to pull that same like up move where he like knocked Qui Gon's arms up, and then obi Wan just slices him and like well like slices his lightsaber through him. Pretty cool like that.
Speaker 2: It is a wild move to try and use the move that killed the guy's master. And he saw you do it, and you're like, I'm gonna do it to you too, and he's like, no.
Speaker 3: Bitch, And it was also a callback to like, dude, he replayed that in his obi Wan replayed that fight in his brain every day until his dying day. I'll guarantee you because it calls back to Anakin when he's like, I have the high ground. Don't try it like Mal. He did that to Mal. That was his move, jumping over him and caught him in half. He tried to do it to him. Obi Wan's like, dude, your fucking I'm just gonna turn around.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cut your everything.
Speaker 3: I have relived this moment every fucking night of my life.
Speaker 2: This is what was like the most nightmare moment of my life. Was like, dude, I'm gonna cut her everything.
Speaker 3: Face down, the scythe man geez.
Speaker 4: I think it was just like a fan made thing, but have you seen that like little comic panel. I think of obi Wan talking to Anakin, like when Obi Wan's hiding in the cave and stuff. It's so good. It's like an eight page like Instagram think you flip through, but it's like obi Wan like in his like Jedi robes and stuff.
Speaker 3: He's like, good, my buddy, how you doing.
Speaker 4: They're like shaking hands and stuff, and they're like talking like throughout the first like few panels or just having normal conversation stuff, and Ankin's like, so, uh, you know, where is he? And he's like he's what do you mean. He's like he's supposed to I don't know. He's like, you're trying to hide something from me. And then all of a sudden, it starts turning and Ankin's like robes start going dark and stuff and the panels and then like they're still holding hands like shaking hands and starts turning into like the robotic arm and stuff. His eyes start like fanning away, like turns to Bader.
Speaker 3: He's like, I know you're hiding him from it. I want to see that.
Speaker 4: I'll look it up. And then like obi Wan just like wakes up from a dream and it's like him having a nightmare in the cave, like guarding over Luke.
Speaker 3: Like it's so good. There are a lot of comics that are like that, where like and like Vader comic run dude, fucking epic man. Like he he does a lot of ship Man. There's a lot of cool ship fights his like Spectral Form and like the Sith Realm and Moustafar or whatever. Dudey ship goes down.
Speaker 2: I think there's like a few panels or like a whole book maybe, but he's I think he was in a desert. He's like just surrounded and they're like basically she's like, Vader, you're strong.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I'm surrounded, but dead Man the only thing I'm surrounded by his fear and dead Man. It's like a dude that's like fucking regimen of like.
Speaker 2: Was like, dude, you could not run mental song out of that. You just need to fucking rip.
Speaker 1: Dude. He's just.
Speaker 3: In the hallways.
Speaker 4: You're in the back line of that, and you hear this guy say that.
Speaker 3: Ellien was great. I'm going home. I quit. Uh So, then yeah, obi Wan finally kills mal obi Wan fights Vader, which we see in the show, which I love that fight. I know that show gets a lot of hate, but I liked that fight. That shows good.
Speaker 2: I think there was just some other extremely goofy ship in that show that was so fucking sure, and.
Speaker 3: I can agree to some of that sentiment. I think that fight made that show, like showing Vader's power when he's holding the fucking ship all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude, he straight tears the ship apart.
Speaker 3: Dude. It is cool, very cool.
Speaker 2: But then there's a part where obi Wan is hiding Leah under a coat.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like I feel like and Or kind of fixes some of that where and Or remember when he's like, they're so arrogant they don't even notice. You can just walk right in.
Speaker 2: This, man, I get it, but I'm just intent where there's a child's legs walking next to an adult man's legs, and the adult man he just says, a giant fucking.
Speaker 3: Eat a dick, eat a fucking dick. Yeah it is. It is bad, but I'm just saying and Or does kind of address it whatever. Whatever. So then a rebellion emerges. Leah is involved, as well as her father and mon Mathma, which you know bail Organic is her father suit you know, adoptive father Luke Skywalker enters the rebellion after the death of his adoptive parents, Uncle Olan am Peru, and they're just skeletons. Obi Wan takes him under his wing and quote unquote trains him for like a minute.
Speaker 2: I like how obi Wan like in the original trilogy, He's like, fuck is this guy. Yeah, it acts like he doesn't fucking know. Well, I guess maybe he's in the desert so long.
Speaker 3: He's just like, dude, look at what that desert did to my man, like only twenty years, dude. That dude looks like he age like thirty fucking years. God damn. O Wei wanted Vader confront one another for the last time, and what we want is cut down. Luke destroys the death Star, and I'm glazing over a lot of this because we know this story. Luke and Vader have a brief encounter at the attack on Si Moon one, so this is like a comic book run. Vader saw Luke wielding his old lightsaber. Vader hires Boba Fet to track Luke down. Luke returns to Tatooine to recover Kenobi's journals and encountered Boba Fett, but was able to escape. And that's when Boba Fet learns his name and tells Vader Skywalker. That's all. That's the only thing he learned was Skywalker. And that's when Vader was like, shit, I got a son, and he became obsessed and he became inspired to overthrow the empire. Emperor with his with the son in his side, you know, join me, my baby boy exactly. So Luke eventually goes to Dagobah and is trained by Yoda, and there's no air quotes on that one because he did get trained for quite a while. It was a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was back for a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a couple of weeks of training. Luke eventually, uh yeah, he disobeys his masters and leaves to go rescue his friends.
Speaker 2: Actually, how long was Luke on Dagoba A couple of weeks?
Speaker 3: Okay, it was a couple of weeks. That's that's why I have a lot of beef when people like talk about Ray not having training. It's like Luke barely got any training, and he was able to face down the dark Lord, you know, because he believed in himself. It's all it takes.
Speaker 4: But I don't. I think the only difference though, is I don't think believe. I don't think Luke could have beat him. I don't think Luke could beat Vader. I think Vader was so torn at that point where they were just like basically defeated himself.
Speaker 3: No, that was the only way that Luke could beat him, was throwing down his lightsaber, casting.
Speaker 4: Like he couldn't fight him.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I agree, I agree, but he does beat down Vader, you'll beat down he does.
Speaker 4: But I think Vader, with his anger, I don't think Vader wanted to fight him at that point. He was so like they had that emotional talk back and forth and stuff like Vader was.
Speaker 3: Like he was conflicted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wasn't wanting to kill his son.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. But yeah, then uh, Luke, Luke Invader fight and Luke loses hard, and that's when.
Speaker 1: You im.
Speaker 3: He told me you count him. It's just he lied. Uh And then yeah, the big twist is reined, just like hit the Spring Stars like, oh no, sorry. So then a bunch of stuff happens to Vader and Luke during this time. I'm not going to really get into it because that's kind of it could be a whole episode.
Speaker 4: We haven't even done the Star Wars movie breakdown, so we can just do.
Speaker 3: Those, that's right, Oh my god, are you seriously? Yeah, we haven't done any of them. Uh yeah, I mean we'll do those next.
Speaker 2: Sounds a good idea, do trilogy at a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stay tuned. But yeah, then a bunch of stuff happens to them. Vader ends up being punished for arching for answers about Luke and is banished to Musafar by Sidious. He's hurt really bad, like he's just sent the like banished there and he has to recover. So then Luke finds a new lightsaber. He's like collecting artifacts, finds a bunch of different stuff here and there. A bunch of comic book runs cover all this stuff. The second Death Star is destroyed and Palpi was killed by Vader that we've talked about, Oh my god already. Yeah, Vader turns back to the light side, destroys the Scyth. Luke cast aside his anger and hate. You know, he was giving into it, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh you could see it in his face, he was.
Speaker 3: And that's one thing we've all kind of talked shit on Luke. You know, he's whiny and shit, But man, is that boy brave? Holy shit, dude, facing the dark Lord of the Scyth alone.
Speaker 4: And throwing your weapon away just like Palpi.
Speaker 3: Dude, we just talked about like it could be like all these sentinels out there, like they don't stand a chant Luke didn't stand a chance. You're absolutely right about that. Take earlier, he would not have been Palpi on in a blow for blow like contests, Like if Palpi whipped out his white sabers, he would have destroyed him.
Speaker 2: Was thinking about whipping something else is swelling.
Speaker 3: His anger is swelling.
Speaker 4: And uh Luke's lightsaber cross and he's just lapping in the background.
Speaker 3: He's just like big dog sticks out the little.
Speaker 2: That's called back.
Speaker 3: So then the new we'll get into the New Republic era and this this is a breeze. Luke goes around and collects all the Jedi artifacts. There's a bunch of comic book runs about all this stuff and all this like gap timeline here, Luke built a new Jedi academy after the Battle of jaku on Osis. If you remember that was one of the original temples they went to course on Ossis Tython, and there was one another one. I can definitely remember that. Yeah, Asis was one of the original regional Max's. So then that's when he resumes the practices of the old Jedi. Grogu is discovered and reaches out to Luke from Tython. Luke trained Grogu for a little bit before he left, and he also trained a group of Jedi, with his nephew Ben Solo among them. Ben, corrupted by Snoke, turns to the dark Side and the temple was destroyed and all the apprentices were killed. Luke exiles himself to acto the original Jedi Temple. Kylo Ren in the First Order emerge and Ray also emerges and sought out Luke. Luke trains her, Snoke is killed, Kylo takes over the First Order. Luke dies while projecting himself across the fucking galaxy to face Kylo and save the Resistance, which I don't care what people say, tat was fucking sweet. I loved seeing that. I've never seen a course. Yeah, that's a wild show. How only fuck man? Anybody complain about Luke not being shown powerful enough? Dude, just watch that. I mean, it's an asorbit.
Speaker 2: It's a very good show of power. But I think everybody was thinking it was going to be a different like I remember reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's the Expectations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where I think me and a lot of other people thought we were gonna see Luke basically like moving mountains with his forest powers, not projecting himself as a hologram basins.
Speaker 3: I would say that's pretty equivalent. If he can do that, I would say he could probably move my mom.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he could, actually, no, because he shut himself off from the forest for so long when he was on Octo, which also that I literally just thought of this. He's like, I don't want to be a Jedi teacher anymore. Wait, I'm gonna go to the first fucking temple of the Jedi. The fuck is it?
Speaker 4: And once you go to somewhere that you have no connection to the forest.
Speaker 2: Which go to malakor whatever that plant's called, I'm gonna go to the fucking Sith's planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And here's my take is Luke always had trouble letting go, just like his father, which is a Jedi teaching right. We talked about that right in the beginning of this episode. Letting go is a main fucking thing, and Luke just had trouble letting go. He had trouble letting go of his friends when he went to go rescue them on Best Man. When a real Jedi, right, a true Jedi would have stayed and trained and let whatever happens happens. You know, it's the will of force right, which right or wrong? I don't care what the take is there, but that's what the Jedi was probably was supposed to do. And yeah, and like with his father, he almost slipped into the dark side, you know, he just he was always on raw emotions, very and what do we say in the beginning, like they were not meant to abruptly react to things, you know, like and that was all Luke's That was all Luke did really, so I don't know, kind of cool full circle thing there, you know, he worked on impulse at the end, He's like, this is all I could do. Project myself here, do what I said I wouldn't do, face down the whole first order with a laser sword, and he does it. I'm like, oh, imagine witnessing that, like as a resistance fighter. You're like, dude, the Jedi are the fucking best to ever fucking do it. Like this is incredible. Like the dude wasn't even there, where was he? This is Space Wizards, dude, So that was very cool, exactly exactly. Dude inspired the whole fucking the whole crew man. And then you like go around telling these legends to all You're like, oh, man, I saw this fucking Jedi. He came out and he fucking based on the whole first order, that.
Speaker 2: Is true because those rebels they closed the doors at that point, didn't they. So they literally just saw Loo just a dude standing down, standing in front.
Speaker 3: Of the tanking all of this.
Speaker 2: They probably didn't.
Speaker 3: Even see it.
Speaker 2: Well I wonder if did some of them see him still just stand there, brush his shoulder off.
Speaker 3: Like probably the ones on the monitors and ship like watching through the tactical panels and ship like, so, dude, he's taking it. He's just fucking standing. Does this dust your shoulder off?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Damn John Cena. Pretty pretty cool display a both power and what a true Jedi should be doing, you know, like it was very pacifist of him, like he wasn't actually fighting him. Yeah, very cool, underrated moment, I would say, in my opinion. But then you have Luke dies in.
Speaker 2: The process, probably.
Speaker 3: Because he was cut off for so long, you like, expended all of his energy, you know, that's all he could conjure. And then somehow Palpatine returns. Goddamn God, damn it. Lea dies Ray is revealed to be the daughter of a failed Palpi clone and that is all covered in like comic book stuff. Leab dies, Kylo turns back to the Light side, and Ray destroys Palpi for good with the help of the Jedi and then Ray and then Ray dies in the process, but Kylo gives her his life and he dies instead.
Speaker 2: You know, I kind of feel like they didn't have a plan for these last few movies.
Speaker 3: Fucking Abrams, you're nothing, ah, jj Abrams his granddaughter. Oh fuck, he soiled it with Rise of Skywalker. Man fuck. They could have taken it in some cool directions after the last Jedi, but what is it all?
Speaker 2: Didn't jj Abrams did one?
Speaker 3: He did Force Awaken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like, hey, you're nothing. Then was Ryan Johnson did the second one was like you're actually a Palpatine and then jj Abrams took back over.
Speaker 3: Well No two was no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No two was you're nobody, Your Ray nobody? Two was you Ray nobody. She doesn't discover she's a Palpie until three. So jj Abrams soiled it a piece of ship brought back damn he literally somehow Palpatine returned us and then raise a Palpie.
Speaker 2: So he is the problem.
Speaker 3: I will forever die on this hill. Dude. Ryan Johnson was onto something. J. J. Abrams just soiled it because he was bitter. He was bitter about the fact that they changed directors. And he's just like, I'm gonna ruin this whole fucking thing, just like Spider Man three. Just like Spider Man three. Dude, he's gonna he venomed us. He gave us to for Grace's venom. Well that part was funny, but to for Grace was the problem I forgot.
Speaker 4: Yes, So he's looking at you, he's right there exactly.
Speaker 3: He's Spider Man three.
Speaker 2: Does Man no, because that's venom to for Grace appeals.
Speaker 3: So yeah, then the Skywalker bloodline does end, but the name endures with Ray as she takes up the Skywalker name because the actions, you know, of all the Skywalkers allowed the Jedi to prevail and prevent the return again. Somehow he returned. Ray gain's the status of Master eventually, as she is the only Jedi around, she began work to rebuild the Order as as it was in the High Republic. So that's what she's striving for. And I think there's a new Ray movie that's gonna come out, So if it's anything like the High Republic book. I'd love to see something like that. That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Was that like on like a comic book or something like where? When the fuck did that happen?
Speaker 3: I think it was covered in like the what the fuck? They make like comics for all the movies too, and they put extra scenes in there, so I think it's from that Jesus. So they show like an after.
Speaker 2: People are going to be like or ninety nine percent of people are like, oh, wait, she made a new Jedi Order.
Speaker 3: Weird? Well, I mean, what else is she gonna do? Nothing? I don't know. I would say if she were to make a new Jedi Order, she needs to go away from the hubris of the prior generations and listen to what Luke was trying to tell her. Like in the end, Luke was like, dude, like the Jedi were deified, like they're they're just people, man Like, They're just these fucking fallible people and they fucked up. They're not all what you what they're cracked up to be. So she needs to take that and like build upon that and go back to like the High Republic, where they were just focused on helping the lowest of classes. Of people expanding the universe, exploring, protecting, and they lost their way. They just lost their way. The Jedi lost their way, and it's a lot of Yoda's fault. Yoda led them down that path. You know, he was the grand Master for a lot of a long time. Shit. So, and that's the Jedi. I'll wrap it up. I know this was a very long episode, but it is the Jedi we're talking about here, And some of it was retreaded stuff that you know, maybe you didn't know as a listener, but now you do. We all knew a lot of this information, at least from the you know, Clone wars on him.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's some new stuff in there, right, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I figured so much. I figured as much. So what do we think about the Jedi?
Speaker 2: I think they're evil from my point of view.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: A piece of ship for that I as thought you were about to try and crack me.
Speaker 3: In the head with that bottle.
Speaker 2: I'm not you, no, dude, I didn't even threaten once this time.
Speaker 3: I'm at peace, disciplined. You are a Jedio, you wouldn't be a Sith.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think like you said, I think you summed it up well at the other and they just lost their way. They were still good this way. I didn't like the Well, there's lots of reasons why I didn't like Acolyte, but that was one of the reasons. There's like they're fucking evil. All them are evil, and it's like.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and when you when you take into consideration, they're like one hand, like those people like I think that that's the take they were trying to go with an Acolyte, Like there was a lot of problems with Acolyte. I think it's a little overheted, but that's just my opinion. You know, choreography was fucking sick. Though you cannot you cannot take that away. Man, dude, when he is fucking head button lightsabers out, I think that is fucking sick.
Speaker 2: But they should have explained, like what that armor was, because otherwise people are like who do that?
Speaker 3: I kind of like myster a little mystery like that, like oh, what is this new material? Like it's gotta be like best scar, Like I kind of like wondering something.
Speaker 2: After the fight, he could be like, dude, I got this fucking I can't remember the actual name because it is like something from The Lords yea corundum or something like that.
Speaker 3: I forget what it's called. Oh man, it's right on the tip of my tongue too.
Speaker 4: But they should just focus the series on him. He was cooler, Like I just like, if you're gonna do like a sith, he kind of acho.
Speaker 3: It's called acolyte. I get it, but it's like you have to go with the syth.
Speaker 4: It's just I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I agree they should have focused on Kimier. Yeah, his fighting sound was so sick when he kills that Jed, Yeah, it's like this guy fucks dude.
Speaker 2: Didn't you have like the fucking two parts zipper they could snap off and just like Calcastus fucking sa The fighting was fucking sweet. But like basically everything else was.
Speaker 4: Just take take that character and push it back another five hundred years. Why would you try to jam that into like the current era, like Yoda's around Kiyati Moodies, Like, I thought that.
Speaker 2: Was the I thought they said, like that show was supposed to take place like a thousand years before common era that we all know, but very weird. For some reason, they started trying to slap face as we all know, and and make them basically evil. I don't know whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well we can bring more on that if we decided to cover that one day.
Speaker 3: But Kti Mondy is one of the your piece of ship Jedi is. In my opinion, I fucking hate I can't get enough of Kiaoti Mondy hate. I love it, dude because he is such a piece of ship. Dude, he has multiple wives and ship dude because he's oh specieses go extinct. Well then don't fucking be in the Jedi. Dude. Just don't be a fucking Jedi. It's literally that simple. You can leave leave, know that's okay, But Anakin, you're a problem. Eight wives. You see how talla that is. He's got three fu brains. You can't use any of them. Sit aren't real even though I saw one.
Speaker 4: Nah Kyato, should we go to your planet and help provide aid or something? No, trust me, there's we're extinct. I need to be banging all this, don't. I can take care of myself.
Speaker 2: You just not getting that connection. He's spreading it around. He's doing it the fucking Jedi way, and I do love you said that you're not supposed to get connected.
Speaker 3: You fucking hypocritical. I'm sure he's connected to sumble one connect Duke, And like I do like the spectrum though, like I like characters like Kyiadi Muddy because I do like to hate them, but you need characters like that to show you, like like what I said, like they're all people. Like there's guys like obi Wan, who is literally like the closest you can get to a perfect Jedi. You know, he for suck hell, he like wanted to love Setine and you know she died in his fucking arms. He's still a Jedi, still a good guy, didn't go down that dark path. Like it takes a lot to stay good when there's all that hardship, Like you know I talked about, like the Jedi have a very hard life and to stay disciplined that means a lot. So obi Wan's like probably the prototypical Jedi you would want to be. Stay disciplined was a good word. That's a lot of syllables.
Speaker 2: Fucking nailed it.
Speaker 3: And then you get like Kiati Mundy where he's like burn the fucking bugs. There's no such thing as luck with any luck. Fuck up man, God damn or like you get like a Luminara Undooley who is like well willingly ready to like sacrifice her petawan because they got h barrass and Ahsoka get trapped under ground and like Anakin's freaking out, like we need to get to them. They're still alive, embarrasses, like just let the Force decide, like and Anakin's like what the fuck, like you don't care about them? And she's like, no, you're you're mistaking me. I do care, but like I know that if she's to die, she's gonna be come one with the Force. So like there's those ideologies, you know, battling and it's like they're all Jedi though they're all like in that circle. I love that part of the Jedi that people forget that they're they're all fallible. You know, they're all just people trying to do the right thing.
Speaker 2: Aren't we all just people trying to do a thing that's right?
Speaker 3: He did a pretty good jeb Oh Master Plow. He's a very good one man. He has some good episodes with the Clones where the Clones are like, dude, we're expendable, man, like nobody's coming to save us, and he's like you not to me. I love you. I Love you. Gets shot down like a fucking bitch.
Speaker 4: But but he made it out. He survived it. He's in canon because he's right here. He just jumped out and he landed in my house.
Speaker 2: He jumped out that galaxy and he's been standing there for months as we record these episodes.
Speaker 3: He discovered Ahsoka. Man, what a great guy. Plow is definitely one of the best Jedi out there.
Speaker 2: Top five for sure, all right, well suppressedly solid.
Speaker 3: I think we've done this before, but you gotta you got a favorite Jedi, favorite one from like obviously it's only from the era that we know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I obviously love Plow. I love kid Fisto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kid Fisto's up there too, for.
Speaker 4: Me Anakin and quiet Er, uh obi Wan Yeah, probably Obi Wan, Anakin and Qui Gon will probably the top five then there for like yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, white dudes, there's two millions green and orange dude.
Speaker 3: Fucking d I Yeah, I mean I love Canaan Kan Jerris. I think he's the best Jedi Obi Wanlo and yeah, I mean I do love kid Fisto, but like.
Speaker 2: They kind of fucked him up in the movie like he's gets he comes in smiles and he gets basically stamped.
Speaker 3: Gets wrecked. Man. Yeah he's cool. I mean that's really all the top one. Anakin as a Jedi was really really cool. I liked how dynamic he was, and yeah he was. He was the ship during the Clone wars Man just unconventional motherfucker going to town. I mean, theo's my picks Ui is up there for sure. Any favorites, Mace Wind. Mace Wind is a good one to have a favorite.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm more thinking of like than that that one cartoon, the two D one, Yeah, not like the three D one. Like he's he lands in the center of a droid arm and he's like just like punching holes and fucking troids. Dude, it's fucking sick.
Speaker 4: Jumps back up under the mountain side. There's just a kid with a canteen and he's.
Speaker 3: Like thanks, awesome with Sam Jackson.
Speaker 2: So that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's pretty good. I like. I like Mace and he does like the he has like a lightsaber form where a force form where he uses the dark side against his opponent.
Speaker 2: But all right, I feel like I was gonna say something that.
Speaker 3: That's why he was able to face Palpatine, and he was the only one who was able to like duel with him because he's able to like use the dark energy. I forget what the technique is called, but he uses it against them, the darkness yea, yep, pretty cool. And he actually like.
Speaker 2: Was looking out for Alan and Alakin Anakin. He's like, hey, dude, like fucking stay here, stay fucking here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was chill out.
Speaker 4: I would agree that at that moment. He was kind of hard on him early on. I understand that, you know, they have roles and stuff, but yeah, at that moment, he's like, dude, what you're telling me is true. I'm gonna kill him.
Speaker 3: I trust you, forever believed.
Speaker 2: And he's like, dude, I'm gonna go fucking arrest this fucking guy, and then like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna chase him. Mace was the only one who was suspicious of Palpatine the whole time. He's like, this guy is fucking around, and then Ankin comes in with that information. He's like, I fucking knew it. I'm going right now.
Speaker 2: Stay here, listen, bro, he might have some fingers in your head or something like stay here.
Speaker 3: I'm a fucking go get him. Ah, all you had to do was stay home.
Speaker 4: For just another five minutes. Yea, even just that Mace had him five minutes he would have walked in. You would have been dead, and Mason had been standing there like I did it, dude, Bro, he was si flood.
Speaker 3: Imagine that.
Speaker 2: Literally, if Anakin shows up five minutes later, Mace is just standing there, fucking Palpatine's dead.
Speaker 3: He's like, Bro, you were fucking.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, you're a master dog, You're fucking master.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I denied you, but you were a master now. And Mace gets a lot of hate for that when he denies Anakin of the rank of master.
Speaker 2: Which it's like it wasn't like was it specifically him, like fuck you, you're not a master, or it was the whole counsel.
Speaker 3: I think it was the whole counselor, like he does have the ultimate rule and it came from his mouth, so like people are like you, you fucking should have given him a rank of master, and like, yeah, he was one of the better Jedi Anakin at the time, like in the Clone Wars, Like dude, I wouldn't given him the rank of master.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Yeah, especially shithead politician comes in look and you should make him a master like no bitch.
Speaker 3: And it can never really even technically did a fucking trial like an official trial. They're just like your a night, here's a peedawe.
Speaker 2: Neat what so? Yeah, I don't know cycles going on?
Speaker 3: Well I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Well we can dive more into this when we break down Star Wars and but all right, well, if if you guys want any extra episodes, you can go to Patreon dot com slash three bears podcasts. If you want some extra concept you can go to Instagram, TikTok at three D podcast and I think we set it up front. But if you want to watch YouTube three b D podcasts as well, Right, so don't forget to like to subscribe, share, tell friend, whatever, anything, it all helps, that's right.
Speaker 3: You probably won't care tell your father.
Speaker 2: I don't think my parents know about this.
Speaker 4: Maybe their nerves, maybe they'll like it. You never know. And if you want to email us your thoughts on this or who your favorite Jedi are, whatever, email us three beers Dy podcast all spelled out gmail dot com and I think that'll do it. Thanks Skim for listening. We'll catch you next
Speaker 3: Time on three Beers d Later Nerds Drink Up