Speaker 1: Oh no, it's just a private conversation between me and you. We don't know each other now, but we're going to get to know each other a little bit more. And it anybody else going.
Speaker 2: To see this?
Speaker 1: Yes, a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And people are just clapping their here.
Speaker 1: Isn't that magic?
Speaker 2: It's not really that private it is.
Speaker 1: It is like you know, your comedian acting skills are coming out already.
Speaker 2: No. No, I'm just saying like, okay, all right, cool, So this is private talk with Alexis Texas and I'm Drell Houston.
Speaker 1: This is true. Yes, So tell us ld Houston. What is going on in your world at the moment. What are you working on? You're a comedian actor. Do you have any new projects coming out currently?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually working on a Bad Date series.
Speaker 3: We're taking girls on bad dates.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty popular for hugging celebrities, and we're hugging people that look like celebrities. But I'm also popular for doing pickup lines on girls in public, So everybody wants to know, like what I do with what I do with the numbers. So now we're doing follow ups with the rms I get in public. We're taking them on bad dates.
Speaker 1: So basically it's kind of like a real life story. We're already going on these bad dates before and was like it just has to be found and documented because it's you know a lot of these things.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I usually, I mean, if it's a bad day for me, it's usually because the girl, you know, she's you know, the vibe wasn't right.
Speaker 1: Well, explain to us what is the hell date?
Speaker 2: I'm hell you know what I'm saying, I'm the bad day. You know I'm saying, I'm the person like you've seen hell date. Yes, it's like hell date, but I'm giving the girl the hell intentionally.
Speaker 1: So what is one of the worst things that you've done on a bad date.
Speaker 2: Well, the last episode, we uh did road rage. We were going like it like eighty miles an hour down the freeway.
Speaker 1: She was freaking out, but she like and you she was or you were driving.
Speaker 2: Her and he was changing lanes and stuff.
Speaker 1: You barely so describe the scenario. So if this is something that she she clearly this isn't the stage. She knows had no clue you're on a date. Did you just pick her up and.
Speaker 4: Just do this?
Speaker 2: What happened was I got her number in public. I been talking to her and I was like, yo, I want to do this series. So then I started like picking out which girls are gonna, you know, bite down and talk back to me, because all of them don't talk back to me. Some of them are mad that you got their number and you put it on the internet that got their number. They may had a boyfriend or a dude they were talking to. Caught up, Yeah, caught up, you know what I mean. So, so, like I ended up getting this girl and talking to her to take her to an Italian restaurant. And then she said her tire was blue out, so she told me to come pick her up. So I'm like, all right, I'm just gonna troll her whenever I pick her up.
Speaker 3: So I told her we're going to Italian restaurant.
Speaker 2: And when I pull up on her, I tried to pick her get in the car and she gets to my car. I just drive off a little bit and she tried to get for the car again.
Speaker 3: I drive a little more.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would get in that car. Yeah, she gets this is gonna end really quick.
Speaker 3: I'm just with you.
Speaker 2: I'm just playing. I'm sorry that you can curse. I can curse, okay, all right, out the curse, all right. But so I'm like, yeah, I'm just messing with you. And then she's like, yo, you play too much. And then were getting the cars and I'm always swerving in and out of lanes, driving real fast. And then I took her to the mall where the restaurants hat and it's a pizza spot.
Speaker 1: And then she's like this damboozled Yeah, like what kind of Italian.
Speaker 3: Food is de pizza is Italian?
Speaker 1: Though you know it is, but you know she's of course you're you know, in speaking.
Speaker 2: Like pasta fine wine possibly whatever, and so like that was pretty much one of the worst things I've done so far. Uh. We did take a little person to chuck e cheese. That was a pretty bad day too, because I had a lot of fun that she didn't.
Speaker 1: Why I did when sour in that part.
Speaker 3: She couldn't play playing the basketball, she couldn't throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a really great place to do that for, but I understand that. I mean, at least you had fun.
Speaker 3: I had fun. She had the worst. She said.
Speaker 1: It was, so, what is out of all of that series right now?
Speaker 4: And how many?
Speaker 1: How many episodes are actually out.
Speaker 2: We got two of them out, but we got like like like already done.
Speaker 1: Is there one that's already gonna give us a little bit of one that hasn't been out that's like your favorite thing or maybe an enticing like an enticing like lead up to that. We know the private talk lessoners out there are gonna go and support you and see.
Speaker 4: What this episode is really.
Speaker 3: Kind of anticipating on doing.
Speaker 2: Is the one where I met this girl and she told me that she was gonna give me her number. Let's Drake. I used pickup lines, so I use rap pick up lines, I use Drake lyrics, try to get her phone number. She's like, Yo, you're not Drake. You're not getting my real number, you know. So she told me I couldn't a number out. I wasn't Drake. So basically I've been hitting her up here recently, telling when to hang out with her, and I was telling her that Drake's gonna be there because Drake actually follows me. Okay, Drake follows me.
Speaker 3: He's gonna come hang out Drake and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But they gonna just need me, and she probably gonna keep going to ask me where's Drake.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Maybe you'll get the number. You know, maybe if you're persistent enough, maybe maybe she'll you know, bite Some women are like that. It's like, you know, persistence, but you know she really likes strike too, you know. So tell us where we can follow that and support, where we can get these episodes and we can see what's actually what all these bad datas are about my.
Speaker 2: YouTube channel JERL Houston YouTube g E R A L. D Houston, h U S T H.
Speaker 3: We're on my.
Speaker 2: Facebook page, same thing, Dree Houston. I just think everything used my name, so just my name up.
Speaker 1: So how did you, you know, get into this whole the field of like acting comedia or comedian is like did you always know that you were funny as a as a kid?
Speaker 3: Or about right?
Speaker 2: Because you like like a social media media media. I like the comedia. I made it like you made up a word.
Speaker 1: You can you can give me that. I'm the first one to ever do it.
Speaker 3: The first person ever called somebody comedian.
Speaker 2: Hey, cool too.
Speaker 3: You should haven't liked that like you should have. It was dope.
Speaker 1: I like it, you know, you keep on pushing it with it. Somebody will grab with it. Maybe not, but you know, I'm glad that treat you like that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, Like I was like, I tried a few things out, Like I don't know. I think I was just born to be a comedian. There's nothing else really worked for me.
Speaker 1: Who did you look up to when you were your kid? Is someone that you wanted to be or like it.
Speaker 3: Was Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 2: I was watching Dave Chappelle when I was a kid, and I thought thought in my head he was doing stand up and I was thinking in my head, I was like I can do that, you know, I can do what he's doing. I think that I can do what he's doing because I felt like the stuff that he was saying it was like stuff that I would have said or stuff that I was.
Speaker 3: Thinking and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So you were along those lines of I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is some ship that I would say, you know, as a kid, and I was a kid because I was a class kind of kid anyway, that's true. So I felt like Dave Chappelle was like very inspirational to me.
Speaker 3: Also Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 1: But have you either one of them?
Speaker 3: I met Dave?
Speaker 1: Okay, how was that experience for young.
Speaker 3: It was dope. I met Dave and I actually call him Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: On purpose, Uh, because you were in shock.
Speaker 3: I was in shock because he's got for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean that he's a goat too. So you know.
Speaker 2: I always called celebrities the wrong name. Anyway, I've met several celebrities calling the wrong name, and then like my fan base likes that too when I called the name the wrong name, especially calling somebody they don't like.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been something where it was like a really bad situation, like fan wise, like meeting a celebrity and like a situation went bad, not just for your child, just no.
Speaker 2: I must say, like the worst, probably the altercation that I've probably had was between Lanne Stevenson, who's an ex NBA basketball player, and forty two Doug, who's a.
Speaker 3: Rapper from Detroit, m H. Forty two Doug.
Speaker 2: You know that guy?
Speaker 1: I do? It's like real short, Yeah, So what was the al turkeate? What happen?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: You can't just say the two names and like do you know them? Yes? I know both of them. Why are you looking at me like I would know a clue? They are of course I do, but you're like, no.
Speaker 2: For sure, you might not know him.
Speaker 3: I don't know because a little guy.
Speaker 1: He's a little guy, but he's a cool guy. So what was the encounter? What happened that was such a bad.
Speaker 2: Experience, something that left like I've seen forty two Doug and I called him side the baby and apparently two guys don't like each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I wouldn't know. I don't know that name.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know that the baby in Detroit and the baby and forty didn't like each other were but he thought.
Speaker 1: You were disrespecting him, like we're saying something to get.
Speaker 4: Out of him.
Speaker 2: So basically what happened was hugged him, called him side of baby. He was like, he's like, wrong with your ass. He's with like seven people, he's like real little and stuff, and they're all like tall behind him and stuff. So he's like, we're wrong with your ass?
Speaker 3: Right, I was like a baby man maybe.
Speaker 2: Whatever, And then he told what he told when his people to slap me or whatever, Like I.
Speaker 1: Like he went to someone was like, hey slap him.
Speaker 3: He was like, hey slap him for me.
Speaker 2: It's like dudes looking like I'm not about to slap him for you, you know what I'm saying. Like, so he just kind of like started talking like, yeah, man, you're gonna get your ass around, you know. He just kind of did that little thing like he didn't really want to slap nobody at the mall.
Speaker 3: We were at the mall and Linux.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean. He didn't want to slap anyone. No problems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I kind.
Speaker 2: Of like, like me, I was born in Detroit as well, so I kind of know the culture in Detroit they are.
Speaker 1: But uh, I mean, so you were, you were ready for whatever. Basically in the situation, you just knew that if you were going to do that, you didn't. You didn't mean to offend him, But now that you knew that you did, it was whatever.
Speaker 2: But I've been in the situation before with people before being upset the guy called that name or whatever the case may be. Actually Lanne Stevens's goons were more aggressive then the rappers. Yeah, but they did that, and I was kind of like, yo, y'a need I was like, chill, you watch the video. I'm like, yo, y'all, chill, chill, chill, I doing like this.
Speaker 3: It did uh it did?
Speaker 2: I turned around the walk away and then I got hit in the back with a bottle cap, little cap.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, swinging bottle. I'm like, bottle cap forty.
Speaker 2: Two dug head through a little bottle cap, Babby, which made it so funny, Like this little dude through a little bottle cap Babby.
Speaker 3: He's like so ironic. It was so funny, and.
Speaker 1: I was just like and that was the end of it.
Speaker 3: That was the end of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like how I have to like tell you that I know what you mean, Like you navigate so like lightly, like I have no clue what you're talking about. I know what's going on. You're like you think that I don't know that. You you know, you were with the Shuts. You wanted to you know, you were down forever you made it and so and did something. Then it was okay, right.
Speaker 2: I had the worse time with Lanne Stevenson, Lann Stevenson's goons. I called him Draymond Green. Okay, you know my favor basketball player, Draymond Green.
Speaker 3: His goons was.
Speaker 2: Like, hey man, back up with that ship. Man started coming at me and stuff. You actually had to run from them.
Speaker 4: Did you come.
Speaker 1: Did you know that that was going to be an issue by saying that, No, I know it was gonna.
Speaker 2: Like I never I never know. People probably have a reaction, but I'm not like for me, like them getting mad, it means nothing to me because where I'm from, I was born in Detroit, raised in Kansas City, Missouri. Those two areas, the people are rude, you know what I'm saying. So like I got some of my best reactions to get me where I'm at now from getting them from back home.
Speaker 3: So I dealt with all kind of angry.
Speaker 1: Upset, yeah, situations.
Speaker 2: Steven people like they started like getting aggressive with me and stuff. That's with my boy and like it was like my boys on the other side and I was on one side. It was like ten of them. But then my boy he ran track, so he ran one way. We both ran track in high school. But he was like actually, like probably like he went to college run track, so he got he's gone.
Speaker 3: I was going too. He didn't see me either.
Speaker 1: You just were a little bit further, a little bit less behind him or behind him.
Speaker 2: No, actually he said that he didn't see me. I got all I disappeared for him. See he ran track. I know, magic disappear.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: Magic.
Speaker 1: Magic is important. Sometimes it doesn't matter how fast you are.
Speaker 2: Like people always say they tough, they take their lumps like a man. But if I see one, two, three, four or five ten people in the honorage trying to come at me and only got one person with me, then I'm going to use my two legs and I'm going to run mind as fast as I can. And if I can't run as fast as they still running after me, then I'm gonna get my cell phone out. I'm gonna call the cops and say, these guys are chasing me down the street. It's ten of them, you know what I mean? Like it was just two or three, you probably can handle it.
Speaker 1: Them Like, all right, you're out numbered at that point, And what are you mean?
Speaker 2: It's just not ten people, not a whole honorage of basketball people, rich basketball players, friends and families who do anything they say. They do anything they say because they're paying at their bills, Like, hey, go slap him, all right, let's all go slap him. Like, no, none of you all about to slap me, because I'm about First off.
Speaker 3: I'm about to run.
Speaker 1: You've never been slapped. No, But in those situations where you're coming up into those altercations, like you said, those are the closest things.
Speaker 2: The only person that that they were trying to touch me the most, it's probably women. If I do a prank of the women, women, they.
Speaker 3: The neck, you know, doing a prank. Then I had. I did this one prank in Walmart.
Speaker 2: It was like a money drop prank and so like it was like, Uh, my cousin will come down the aisle with a bag of money and drop it in your cart and say Merry Christmas and just walk off. And then I'll be standing right next to your car, like, yo, what are you dropping your cart? And take it out and put it out and be a wad of money. I'm like, man, this is mine. I'm keeping this and then run off. I did it one time. It's girl tackle me in the store. Yeah, tackle in the story.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: They wanted it back, Yeah, they wanted the money back.
Speaker 1: So what is something like who's someone that you want to meet that you have not come encountered to, Uh, A wishless stream team like someone maybe you want to work with.
Speaker 2: Somebody I want to work with, un I just want to work with Dave, I mean I would, I mean I would work with other comedians as well. But if I had a chance to work with somebody like yo, you want to open up with somebody groom by someone, think it would be Chappelle for me. You know.
Speaker 1: So what makes you smile the most?
Speaker 2: H I would have to say watching people laugh like people, other people laughing, being happy.
Speaker 1: Probably that's like a drug to you. Just keep on going.
Speaker 2: I love making people will laugh like this.
Speaker 1: So how do you you know, with your laughing with that something that's something that's really unique. A lot of people don't have that, you know, asset. How do you keep up with your craft? You're just always off the top of your head. Do you like pre plan it and you see how it works out? Is it just you know, you just take a gamble? How does that process really work?
Speaker 3: It's kind of a combination of both.
Speaker 2: Kind of pre planning and then kind of you know, freestyle a little bit. Because once you once you do something so much, it becomes second nature, like habit.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to me making videos, making content, doing pranks has become second nature because I've done it for so long, you know, what I mean. I'm at the point in my stand up, my stand up to where I'm developing to that tour's second nature, you know what I mean. I still write my jokes a stand up. I'm trying it to the point where I don't write. I just go off of you know, maybe what happened today, you know what I mean, or what happened to me over the last three months or this year or whatever. You just talk about that for an hour and make it funny, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's the oh I'm aiming for my stand up.
Speaker 1: Like that? What luxury do you treat yourself the most? Right now? Is there something that you just maybe have like a mid day that you maybe go to spo, get massages and some kind of like cheat meal. It's something crazy, cars, jewelry.
Speaker 3: You need to go get a massage.
Speaker 2: My cousin goes to this place out in the valley that he gets He pays one hundred bucks, gets a massage, and he gets a blowjob.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I can't say the names. You know.
Speaker 1: We don't want to go to the.
Speaker 2: Valley and drive around the nine one, three six seven area code.
Speaker 1: I mean, so keep circling around until you see some men go, you know, going out with a really smile on their face and just being really happy on an hourly basis. So is this something that you frequent? Is this something that you've done before?
Speaker 3: Obviously this bace cousin, My cousin done it, but he liked.
Speaker 1: It so so it was like a five star rating, and you're like, I want.
Speaker 2: To do this, he said, was and then you get you get them fifty bugs, you get them a hundred bugs, you get two girls.
Speaker 1: So do you actually ever get a massage or you just you know.
Speaker 3: You get a massage too?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I always like had this conversation with my male friends the years ago. I was like, I feel like it's really unfair because there's a lot of places like that, but there's none like that for women. Like what if I wanted to have that? Like what if I wanted that service as well? How come it has to be taken off the table for me and just give me one thousand? But that's just so you know, I mean, and then you know, there's a lot of logistics to it. When you come to it's like do you want the male or the female? How do you know which in a situation? You know, so you know, you get it, but really it's really unfair.
Speaker 2: I feel like usually like my luxury time, I kind of just like like playing video.
Speaker 1: Games, video games. So what kind of gaming system are you on? What's your favorite game? Two K, I have a love I actually just have a hate relationship with that game. I used to be married at one time, happily divorced, but I've definitely broken threatened to throw that game away a lot. Because a lot I just feel like, you know, at a certain age, it's just you know, time and place to do it and like do your other things. But if you, you know, get your ship done. I get it. But sometimes when a girl just wants attention, So if you're such a game or like that, have you ever had any account like that, any crazy girl situation where she wanted to threaten your your game's life?
Speaker 3: No, No, really, I never had a problem.
Speaker 2: I never had a problem with that because I never want to choose the PS five or the pussy anyway, So like I'm ready to get rid of that anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 1: So as soon as the pussy comes out, You're like, I'm ready, I'm done. But if it's like a really important game.
Speaker 3: Not even just a pussy. It could be just a pre pussy.
Speaker 1: The pre pussy. Pussy is explain the private talk.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. The pre pussy is she want to do something. Okay, so you're pre warming to pussy up. She wanted to gotta do something. Take her out. I haven't been out. You don't take me anywhere, blah blah blah. So you gotta take her somewhere she want to go.
Speaker 1: You're you're whining and dining her.
Speaker 2: Okay, somewhere you want to go. We're setting the picture she wants to go, you know what I mean, Get that out the way she can.
Speaker 1: You've been in a long term relationship before.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you know what I'm saying. Take she and I'm just saying, well, I've been in a few relationships, but not really like the super long term, but enough to know that part. You know what I mean. We're getting she wants to go. Take her there, and then make sure she goes somewhere and gets something to eat where she.
Speaker 3: Want to eat, Like, have fun, have a great time with her.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Don't don't worry about your game, don't talk about you. Just ask her what her day was.
Speaker 3: Just play the game, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Just play the game. You see you seem to have it all worked out. Are you single? Are you in a relationship? You seem that you know, you're trying to tell these private talk lessons out there how to get you know, just put the game down.
Speaker 4: I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's an addictions on bad dates. So hey, but you know, but maybe you know you're you have a partner that's very understanding. It's something that you're not like doing. You're doing it mainly for content and super work.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I was in the adult industry, so at one point in my life and I work was work and at home was something different. So sometimes you have understanding partners are familiar. No, I know you did? Is that?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Is that why you were so nervous when you walked into my door?
Speaker 2: Like I was like, damn, is she the girl that they said, like her name is, she's forty miles away?
Speaker 1: Who I'm not that kind of girl. Oh okay, I don't know what kind of a backpage thing that you're trying to say, sir, but that is not me. I don't know what you're saying, but yeah, not me, No, I was adult film star. Yes, I'm probably sure you've seen. Is that what they say it as people?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I see about that, But all right, I see the little digs that you're trying to give it me. I see, I see. You definitely probably seen one of my scenes before. Maybe you didn't want to pay for it and put it on porn hub or something like that free style, because most of the times nowadays there's so much free content that you just don't really know what you're looking at anymore. Maybe I don't really know, but I feel like.
Speaker 2: You're definitely not only things but porn hub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where some people go for that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 3: You're paying on only fans?
Speaker 1: They're paying, they don't.
Speaker 3: I think they.
Speaker 2: I think they pay because they feel like they can connect with the person they you know what I'm saying, the profile.
Speaker 1: So how many only fans subscriptions do you have?
Speaker 3: Have? None?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 1: You want the truth here a private but I don't really know that you haven't seen it only fans, but you know a lot about it, So please tell privat all about it.
Speaker 2: I have none, but my brother, my brother. He just died three months ago, sorr. So like my brother, he was subscribed to a.
Speaker 1: Few girls, did.
Speaker 2: To a few girls that he knew that we knew from back home, and he should just send me a he like, never seen her news.
Speaker 3: I was like to me, just one girl.
Speaker 2: I always tell her like, man, she's a posting her story like my only fans with as a comrade.
Speaker 3: Man, I already seen your little pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh so you were talking to her like I saw that for free girl. Nobody needs to know you're one of them. You're stealing content and saying we actually were it was a shared content.
Speaker 3: How you seeing myself for free?
Speaker 2: I'm man, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: So what is one assumption people have of you that you think is false.
Speaker 3: On the internet?
Speaker 2: Probably the fact that they probably think I sleep with every girl that I do a video.
Speaker 1: So that's not true.
Speaker 2: It's not true because I only sleep with the girls.
Speaker 1: Do videos, so all of them right.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm just kidding, not nine nine percent, But they always think that I'm sleeping with the girls like they be like, man, you probably smashing all these girls you do videos with, probably smashing all the Instagram models and stuff like that. Not really not.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Was there one that you like set out to because you wanted to like put her on your list that you like had a top three and like you know that you were a fan of before and then you make me be kind of like made yourself meet that person because you wanted to know how it would go.
Speaker 4: No, not really like it.
Speaker 1: Does it happen just by chance? Or do you really like plot it out in a sense like me being in those encounters where you have like you know, celebrity situations or or even the videos with these girls that you're just meeting, Like is it just.
Speaker 2: Just those girls are just seeing out at the mall. I'm just like at the mall like, oh she looked good. I get a number, and then nonsense out of ten, I never.
Speaker 1: Even use the number, use the number much. Girls hate that even worse. They're like why put in the time? They're like, girls hate that worse sometimes and they're like, why put in the time.
Speaker 2: You got my number to even hear me, I'm polished. Probably hundreds of women that probably said that about me like numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what is your biggest pet? Peeve?
Speaker 2: Uh shit, I got a whole lot of list of those motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Give me two of them.
Speaker 2: Let's see like with like relationships.
Speaker 1: Sure, relationship, Yeah, let's do that. Let's go down that rabbit hole because we're gonna get to like private you know, the the you know, the the real fun part truth with Texas. So let's let's go relationship wise.
Speaker 2: Was I would say, uh, I hate like I hate like a woman that's like in competition with.
Speaker 1: Me, like trying to compete, you know what I mean, like in what way, like just an alpha female in general or like like competing center.
Speaker 2: I'm like an alpha female almost, like a female that literally wants to like compete with me, like because like you supposed to like come together and you supposed to like elevate together. Okay, Like I'm elevating and then you're trying to elevate above me and be like, yeah I elevated above you. I did this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So you do you feel like it's because of who, you know, the status that you have now, Like do people cling on to you because of that? They want to ride that ride? And that what you mean like outshine or like just in general general, like.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with like me, having any cloud or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so second pet pave.
Speaker 2: Of I would have to probably go it's h.
Speaker 4: I'll help you out.
Speaker 1: You badass kids. So you you you just want them. You don't mind being a step parent. You just want them to be behave child like, especially.
Speaker 2: Like I can deal with like bad little girls because they're like the little girls and little girl crying wine and stuff. I can't deal with that from a little boy, Like I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Is the worst case, what's the worst situation you've been in? And you feel like this, I feel like this is fresh child. You're like, I don't want to talk about it, but please we want to know it.
Speaker 3: All man, I did this girl. She had a son. His name was Bob.
Speaker 1: Okay is this a real name or is this.
Speaker 2: His name is Bob okay? Bob all right?
Speaker 4: So imagine that, like.
Speaker 2: Yo, Bob, shut up, Like who are you talking to? Like I'm talking to her son like some old guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Bob didn't.
Speaker 3: Like you, No, Bob loved me.
Speaker 1: So then what was the problem with Bob?
Speaker 2: He was just that. Yeah, Bob was just respectful.
Speaker 1: But if he liked you, didn't he have a respect for you?
Speaker 2: Bob was like he had respect for me, but he like didn't know how to control. Like she said he had a said he had eighty a D or something. I'm like, well, I'm from eighty AD. You get your ass until you get with that eighty a D about you. But like she's like, I don't. She's like, I don't really whoop him. And because I had whooped before it gets bad the cops get caught and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So what's the worst thing that little Bob dead man?
Speaker 2: Bob would tell his mom to shut up and just you you're weird, you're crazy. Dad thinks you're crazy. Derald thinks you're crazy. I think crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you tell Bob that she was crazy?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 2: Na? Bob. Bob was on ten like all the time, like he would not sit down. He was ten and all the time. And then I remember one time he told me to shut the fucker. He told me to shut the fuck up. God, I told him up. I said, you can't because that's how Bobby. You can't tell Bob. Tell Bob shut up and take shut.
Speaker 1: Up right, It's like the mimicking thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you like shit your ass like yours. He's only like Bob was like nine.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So were you scared of Bob?
Speaker 2: I was not scared about Where'd you leave?
Speaker 1: Because you could have helped Bob.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, I didn't leave just because of Bob.
Speaker 1: I said, you could have helped.
Speaker 2: But Bob was terrible.
Speaker 3: He's a terrible, smart kid, very smart.
Speaker 1: You get them.
Speaker 2: Take Bob. You take Bob the.
Speaker 3: What's that place called David Busters and he'll clear.
Speaker 2: The whole toy section up from the tickets to.
Speaker 1: So Bob was that man. He got all again.
Speaker 2: His dad played the NFL, his granddad played the NFL, her dad played the NFL, and then his dad playing the NFL.
Speaker 1: So he's destined to be a star.
Speaker 2: He's definitely probably be the NFL. But I wouldn't be surprised about seeing him on there till what he got arrested for.
Speaker 4: I hope you're not going that way.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put you.
Speaker 2: If you ever see this.
Speaker 3: I love you, man, But be more respectful to your mom.
Speaker 1: Man, that's true. That's a big facts. So yeah, it's big.
Speaker 2: You know you don't respect your mom and later on you become a big NFL star and you won't respect some female you're want to do something Ray Rice or one of the other guys that you know, Zach Stacy guy or whatever, some one of them guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't want that to start off with respecting the mom. You don't respect your mom. You don't respect your wife, your girlfriend beside chick whoever she is just a random green bell on the street.
Speaker 3: Now, I ain't gonna respect them, So it starts at home.
Speaker 1: So I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Give up.
Speaker 4: That's a little ship though.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like a lot of people need to, you know, make that a thing and not that it sounds like people shouldn't know that, but it's just even just be talked about. It's it should be more normalized as I feel like, which I feel like it, you know, definitely is. But you know, know, so are you ready to play my game?
Speaker 3: Uh? Depends on what this game?
Speaker 1: How wilde?
Speaker 2: How's it gonna go?
Speaker 1: It's gonna go really wild? Okay, Like you know, a lot of things may go crazy, a lot of things, you know, it's just you know, it's always a gamble. No, it's not gonna go too wild, you know, I mean, why are you so scared of Gerald.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not scared becuse I just know that. I just look just one girl. I told her I was to play like dominos and stuff, and then she's like, you're trying to do something else, like she thought Dominatrix, like dominoes.
Speaker 1: Oh so you like to be tied up.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, Okay, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: I met this girl. I told her play Dominoes. She was like, yeah, the Dominatrix. I ain't know what that was.
Speaker 1: The next thing that happened, you were tied up in a dungeon.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no I didn't.
Speaker 1: You were doing some crazy things. We're gonna we're gonna talk about here truth with Texas. We want to know all about it.
Speaker 2: Gerald, We want to know you text me something about I know what Pegan was. She was like, she like the pig.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what is Peggan?
Speaker 2: He's telling what it was? Like? WHOA?
Speaker 1: Were you scared? You never answered her messages again.
Speaker 3: At that point, I was scared, like I'd never even hit her up.
Speaker 2: No more, like I don't even want to hit her up on a bad day because I don't know she might I might.
Speaker 1: Need The one was this just a number you recently got. You seem really shunk about this drill.
Speaker 3: This is many.
Speaker 1: You got a number like Mandy wanted to peg you. So let Private Talk know what pegging is. Maybe they don't know, so.
Speaker 3: You don't know what pegging is. You know what peggan is.
Speaker 2: Peggan is pretty much when a girl straps on a dial dough, you bend over and she just raw dogs.
Speaker 1: Well I mean, yes, says a raw dog because there's the dilldough. But yes, you are correct. But I just wanted Private Talk to know because some people don't know what that is. So some people who were saying when they're really crazy, you know, can get a little crazy. So that's you know, ain't on things that all that stuff is out for you. Gerald never happened. Okay, so fair enough. That's we are going to get to our favorite game. We're gonna take a little bit of a break. First. I need a like you know, I need, I need a moment. But yeah, I hope you're ready. I'm going right, So Private Talk, we are going to let him come in a little, you know, ease him into this. We are going to play truth with Texas. There's four aces each ace is a different type of question. And we're gonna go through all the cards. So pick a card, Gerald, any card.
Speaker 2: There are aces, they are.
Speaker 1: Ace of what this is? It's hard, it's a romantic question. Would you consider it a diamonds? That's a spicy question? Oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 2: No, what car? You can get motor? Right now?
Speaker 1: I think you're doing a hearts. We're gonna ask your hearts. If it's not a hard it's a fucking heart now, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's okay, you got three more guesses.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. So are you a romantic?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the most romantic thing you've ever done? Not for an episode of your content?
Speaker 3: The most romantic I've done? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You never had, like you said, you were in some relationships before you said that. We'll tell us the most romantic.
Speaker 3: I'm sure romantic is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well tell us what you think romantic is, and then tell me what you think I would think romantic is. Because you've been in relationships. You know, yes, you're single now, but you've been in multiple relationships. You said, maybe not for a long term, but you had to have done some romantic thing.
Speaker 3: Uh, I hope none of that.
Speaker 2: Hope. I hope the girls are not watching because you do that for me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, sometimes certain people bring certain things out of you, and you know, maybe they need to know what Gerald Houston would give to them if they are the right lady that matches for.
Speaker 2: You, right, Uh? I mean simple Like I've like she got home, I had the rose pedals going all the way up to the room, and then when she got to the room, there was like bears and flowers.
Speaker 1: Was this for Valentine's Day or was this just a special day just because it is just because? Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't like, I don't really don't care about the holidays. I like to focus on more like like, I think, like you should send your girl flowers either monthly or bi monthly. If you do it bi monthly, it's not too much, but it's going to be unexpected, you know what I mean. If you do it monthly, then she's gonna know every month he buys me flowers, nothing changes and what he doesn't, right, he doesn't somethings off. So if you do it by month is kind of like, oh I just got him. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Because it's something in women's heads. But they can't.
Speaker 3: They can't hold sixty days of information in their head.
Speaker 1: But I think every girl is different. I feel like I think for myself, it's more like spontaneous thing. I agree. I think sometime I want the expected things, but it's not over the top. I feel like gestures are always nice, but not every girl expects the whole thirty days and sixty or whatever. I think it's just, you know, the gesture that you want to do those nice things.
Speaker 2: Try to keep it like. I feel like that's why I said, like, you should send your girl flowers at least six times a year. He'd be fine. Don't to worry about that. Oh the way, I like to go out and buy her the dress, and then when she gets home, I kind of have it laid out, have my outfit laid out next to it, and be like, this is what we're wearing a night, get ready, blah blah blah, whatever, We're going here nice or since it started making a little more money, it's different now it's like, now we're going to Hawaii, Let's go to Hawaii instead of going to fucking chee cheke factory. Sometimes like instead of going there like for her birthday, go to Hawaii, so like, you know, just going on a romantic trick to Hawaii or something like that.
Speaker 1: You know, have you ever watched The Notebook?
Speaker 2: The crews No, I actually walked out on it. You walked, I want to go see the no Notebook. Me and his chick want to go see the Notebook. And uh, we were smoking weed on the way there and we got in there. We was like, man, this ship boring watching the first five minutes of it. He was walking out. We walked out like, I ain't watching this. So I've never seen a notebook? Then?
Speaker 1: So do you like sexting if you're in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Do you sound like, oh yeah, I like the sex a lot.
Speaker 1: You're like, are you sending dick picks? Are you getting photos? Or are you just are you keeping it in context? Like verbal?
Speaker 2: No, I send that. No, we I like to send. I like to say, I like news.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I prefer news or you're sending.
Speaker 2: Nudes too, Yeah, I'm gonna send dudes too, but like I really don't prefer Like, I don't know what it is about pussy picks. The weak do nothing for me. It's not like, wow, I mean, you know what I'm saying, like pussy picks away, do it for me? But I like the booty. Booty pictures a couple of little nip nipples. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I really ask you're an as time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you send me a picture in your booty. I'm good, painty picture in the booty, I'm good. Nipples.
Speaker 1: Thongs are booty shorts.
Speaker 2: I actually like the booty chorte because thongs make it feel like you got ship on your on your draws, like it's too far up your asshole. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had looked at that and saw that happen.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: When you make a tragic I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, it's I feel like it could happen, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, the possibility of anything.
Speaker 2: Imagination takes me there. When I see the throng up your ass, I'm like, Damn, she wipe her ass with her own fucking underwear.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's not a clean bitch and you shouldn't be fucking I've.
Speaker 2: Never had that happen. Just I just think about it because it's like it looks I mean, can I get it like the booty shortstuf because I got the little booty meat hang out the bottom of the the panty line. That's my favorite part. Even like when you see a girl walking in public and she got her panties on and her booty is hanging up the pan and he's like, I'm saying, like, this is my favorite.
Speaker 4: We asked, are we the better saviors?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: You're on Houston, We're in everybody ass watches, man, this he ass watches. You ass watched? I asked.
Speaker 1: I asked watch because I have a big guess. So I'm definitely condescenrib.
Speaker 2: You're gonna ask watch. She's gonna ask watch to everybody. Everybody in this room ass watched. If you don't ask watch, you a liar.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to set in my mind. I'm like, who's just wearing panties in like public?
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm not saying I'm saying, like she got on some pants or dress and you can see her penny line through the pants or the dress and a little bit of that booty cheek is hanging out. That's the best thing. That's That's what That's what I like. I like to see a girl with a dress on, and she got pennies on that mouth underneath her dress and a little bit of her ass cheek is hanging underneath that.
Speaker 3: You can see her booty in the cheeks.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I feel like you're like in a in a moment like flash Like it was like, what girl? Is that what you were flashbacking too? Because everyone's got a spank bank.
Speaker 2: You know you spank bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know those pictures when you're like they're mass raining or you're in a moment you need something like help of something, you reminisce on something. So it's like a memory of that was a great ass booty meat situation. Right where were you? Where were you at? Where were you at with them?
Speaker 2: Where was I at the booty meat?
Speaker 1: Did something stick out in your mind?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not really, you just seemed like it just seemed like it was a warm huggo there.
Speaker 2: Like I just created a girl with a blue dress home and just I do with my mind. I like, not really a particular girl that I was thinking about, but it's a girl. She has a blue dress, she's kind of dark skinned. I don't know what kind of I don't know who the cleare panties are. And I don't know what kind of shoes she got on either. I don't know what her face looks like either, so I couldn't describe her face. I can just describe her hair was up a little bit and it needed to be cut in the back. She needed one of those like what they call it, the undercut. She needed to get her undercut cleaned up nice. But she had nice ass though.
Speaker 1: He lost me at booty meat. So, has anyone ever done anything romantic for you? What's the most romantic thing a girl has done for you so far?
Speaker 2: I would to say this girl clipped my toenails and romantic.
Speaker 3: No, she didn't eat us nasty.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't to see who knows? Who knows what?
Speaker 2: She gave me massage and she like, clipped my toenails.
Speaker 1: So gave you the whole pedicure, the whole like you know, the full treatment.
Speaker 2: But that was cool. I'm like, dang, she must really like me to clip some guys toenails like you.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've ever clepped somebody's never clip some guys.
Speaker 2: You're married? He never cleared the guys.
Speaker 1: No, he did it himself or he got. Yeah, I never did not. I don't know. There's certain personal hygienes. And I'm a person. I have a foot fetish too. I wouldn't be opposed to it. But I've never been like, hey, do this for me? And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't tell her to do it.
Speaker 4: She did, no, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. And the part as far as the gesture for me is like, I've never been there like hey, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've had I've had girls with.
Speaker 1: From me like clip nails, but they have to have nice parties and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, like a barber school and actually threw me a party and stuff like that. It was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: All right, next card, next card? Okay, here, you want this one back?
Speaker 1: Sure? I was a diamond. Luck it was the second choice. See, I don't know you were playing these games.
Speaker 3: This is a diamond?
Speaker 1: Is it a diamond? That's not a diamond because I just saw the diamond. Now is this one hard?
Speaker 2: It's the club.
Speaker 1: I'll give you. I'll give you a second, try to talk. I hope that you are loving this. I really want to know what the card is. It's the clubs. Nope, all right, So it's a kinky question.
Speaker 3: Get when we're get one more guests?
Speaker 1: A diamond? No, I did the diamond. Naughty question, it's a spade.
Speaker 2: You're not right.
Speaker 1: You're not right either. You're not really great at this game.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Truth of Texas is supposed to be a really fluid going game that's making all these great questions come out. And you're lying to me with these cars. And I got a heart now and I already lied and saw the fucking spicy one. And you're just a spicy sir. What am I gonna do with you? That's the spiciest thing you've ever done sexually?
Speaker 2: Spicies.
Speaker 1: We talked about bondage earlier. You said that you got scared because she said she was about pegging you. She said all these things, so that obviously is not the spicy way you go. But have you done anything a little bit more? I don't know, like handcuffs maybe, like I don't know, played with maybe. Have you had ever had food as an intimacy type thing?
Speaker 2: I tried all that stuff. I don't really like it. I really liked the food.
Speaker 1: What parts? What food did you? Okay, let's star there. Let's start there. So the food, what food did you like?
Speaker 2: Like grapes? It's cool, like eat some grapes of.
Speaker 1: Okay, but more like done?
Speaker 2: Nothing like too that's messy, right, too much?
Speaker 3: Because I'm telling you whipped cream?
Speaker 2: We ever thought about that?
Speaker 3: Who said that was sexy?
Speaker 2: They lie?
Speaker 1: It's because it's a movie thing, you know what I mean. People see things in the movies and it's not how it is played out in real life.
Speaker 2: In a lot of situations, spraying with cream on girls, tits all over her body, on her private.
Speaker 1: Area because they saw varsity blues.
Speaker 2: I think, spread it on there and then lick it all off. Didn't get on top of her neckd and try to have You're gonna fucking be sticky as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not fun. You've been stuck before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not cool.
Speaker 1: It's not fun.
Speaker 3: It's like it's gonna look like two dogs trying to have sex.
Speaker 2: That's what you're gonna look like.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the part, but okay, tomato tomorrow like whatever.
Speaker 2: So I know that was extra. That was like over the edge. Yeah, I had to give a mind frame of how it is, like this is how you're gonna look like two dogs fucking trying to get free and they can't get free. That's not fun, that's I mean, that's how dogs fuck though.
Speaker 1: I know it's you know, but it's sad when they get stick just don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: That'd be cool for humans though, we having like we got in the pushy and got stuck in him.
Speaker 1: I mean other ways you're stuck in it, you know what I mean. People get stuck on it and they keep going back. It's like an addicted type of situation. You keep going back for more.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been tied up in secks? You know, this a spicy situation. Have you ever had handcuffs?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I've been tied up. Uh.
Speaker 3: I had this girl bring like whips.
Speaker 2: She wanted to whip you with the whips.
Speaker 1: Whipped you were just a multiple situation, a multiple scenario or just okay.
Speaker 2: And then she wanted with the whip. She had like cock rings, you know that cocker.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't feel in that because it was like no cock rings were you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I mean I've done cock rings before, but the particular one that she brought me was like, Yo, how the fuck is this? This is not the right one.
Speaker 1: There's always been weirded me out, Like I was, like I did signings since I saw a lot of toys and stuff like that, and I just those ones like I just feel like it's suffocating in it.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, I don't really I've used it. I use the cocream before, but I really don't really see the whole the whole purpose in one. The only one I did, Like they had like one that had like vibrating.
Speaker 1: On it, talking about like you kind of like feel I guess the sensation.
Speaker 2: Like not even for you, for the girl because like you can like lay there in the vibrator like kind of like rubble herd clip.
Speaker 1: She just scorts everywhere else.
Speaker 2: It happened right like that ship. That's probably you talk about that. That's probably one of the like crazy like I fucking like like people say Squirt is pissed, it's his pee, but I say it can't be peaks.
Speaker 3: I tasted it. It don't taste like pea.
Speaker 1: What it tastes like.
Speaker 2: It tastes like t like not sweet tea. It tastes like like just like just fucking fluid, you know what I'm saying, Like tastes like uh, what's that one kind of water Electro Electro water.
Speaker 1: I approved this message.
Speaker 2: For real because like I drank that ship.
Speaker 1: Like multiple times or one scenario, no multi, how drunk were you?
Speaker 3: I wasn't even drunk. I was sober.
Speaker 1: Nice, So you you're okay. A multi repeated fender. Because myself, I was in the adult industry and I've had I've tasted squirt and in the beginning, I never knew what squirre was getting into the business because that's not something normal bitches do because you don't know what that's going on. You didn't, Plus you're not that sexual at that time. So the first time I was around it, they did tell you to drink a lot of water because it is I feel like it's a mixture of two. It's not pissed because it's not the same thing. It's like it's female ejaculate, like it's it's mixture. It's not the same. It's not pissed at all. But they do tell you to drink a lot of water to make you feel like that feeling of sensation of where you have to pee and then it's like that's what it's like, the most orgasmic state and then people just release and that's a very euphoric thing that a lot of people can't get to, but a lot of people could do it. It's just people go back, like sexually because they.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of embarrassment.
Speaker 1: They don't want to well, because people don't talk about it more educationally wise and think that it is it's a natural thing. They just think, oh, if you peat on me, no, you're not educated enough. And so at that point people don't you shouldn't be fucking in the first place.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like it's a lot of girls like like I my experience with squirting squat is like my favorite thing because that's.
Speaker 1: All kind of like how your lit up right now?
Speaker 2: I like that because like that's my only watch quarter porn. I don't watch nothing else. That's all I watched.
Speaker 1: Now you know where you remembered me from. Look, it's all coming back to that's all coming back to here now, right.
Speaker 2: But I only watched quarter porn, and I said that with that's that's that's my that's just my thing.
Speaker 1: But like, hey, if people have their own need, like their niches of porn, that's a bad.
Speaker 2: First. I've always seen it on porn.
Speaker 1: I had only seen it on porn so then you knew it was possible, it was attainable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I actually did it one time girls for the first time. It's girl. I was drunk that night and I was like, Yo, did you fucking squirrel on a bit? She was like yeah, you know what I'm saying. I was like, okay, So I started to messing with her and she used to do it all the time, you know what I'm saying. So that was one experience. Then I went to this club back home and I met like four squarters in that club. I was like, this is what this is where they all hang out at they all hang out.
Speaker 4: How did you know that all?
Speaker 1: Were you making them score in the club?
Speaker 2: Talking about like I would link up with these girls and they ended up going home with them later on. Over time, there was a club back home, like when I when I had broke up, me and my ex had broke up. I went to this club all the time, and so I used to meet like everybody up there and back home. I was comedian still, so I was kind of like have a little bit of popularity back home. People knew me as a comedian. Back home, I was a barber. I cut hair and stuff, like that. So I used to always perform with this club around the corner from my house. So I used to go up there like every weekend. It's called Soul Lounge. I used to go up there every weekend and hang out. I met one girl. She was a squirterquar Lounge. This is I'll tell you right now. It's shut down now. So it's shut down now. The place is shut down. But that club was where all the squarters hung out.
Speaker 1: As we're all the mount they all hung out. They probably like got together one night and all the relays they could do it together and be like, you know what we can find?
Speaker 2: And they all were different. They all were different because like one of them there a verse Kyle girl.
Speaker 3: Her she a squirt girl.
Speaker 2: The other girl, how did you keep up with the notes?
Speaker 1: Did you have the thing that can underneath their contact contact?
Speaker 2: It's in my head. It's in my head's my dick space. So like I basically like the other girls. She reverse Kyle girl, easy squirt because that's how you easy get her a squirre verse Kyle girl. And she stand up with squirt reverse other girl Janetta, what's her name? Damn? All right? But the other girl Janetta. Fuck it, other girl Janetta. She was You had to pound her like like consistently, like because sisters just keep just keep going to bam bam bam bam bam bam. Don't stop if you stop, slow down a little bit, because sometimes guys slow down because like that we're about to come. You like hold let me, then go back again like this again, like you know, like you know what something talking about, Like every like every dude does that, like they be pounding and they stop real quick and and and gather their thoughts. And Ship might think about me, I think about trades. Who the Laker's gonna trade later, gonna trade the brine. They can calm down, then go back and then again She's like she like, why do you keep stopping? But Janet, you gotta keep doing this Janetta the whole time and keep pounding her. And then she'll squirt, and then she'll squirt, and then she'd be squirting and then she.
Speaker 3: Had like her she had like masculine in her fucking eyes.
Speaker 2: And Ship she like crying and shit, it's coming all out you looking like god, damn, this is crazy, like Ship just going crazy and Ship and then like then you be like, okay, you do that, then you start going faster because you really can't really at that point when the squirk, you can't really feel the tightens you was feeling before the square because it's nothing but just the water. So he was like going crazy, you know what I'm saying. Then you but and then she's like, I wasn't done yet? What then? Do you mean you wasn't done yet? What you mean you wasn't done? You just busted all over my bed. I gotta get a hotel.
Speaker 3: I had a waterproof mattress cover.
Speaker 4: You were ready?
Speaker 2: Yeahead, water out man, because she messed up my bed the first time. I said, you ain't doing that ship no more. And then so like I got a waterpood mattress cover.
Speaker 1: It. Janet was She was a real one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was real. She was actually girl time to the Cochrane and that she was. She was wild.
Speaker 1: She came ready, Well, I love it, I love it all right. You got an ace of clubs, which is a kinky question. See, you didn't even know that you were spicy kinky. You're up in the club doing you know all these things. Have you ever had sex in public?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What's Yeah?
Speaker 2: But me because I had sex like in somebody's yard, somebody somebody yard. It was outside, but nobody see me. So no, I actually have never been in my club. I never did it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever like met a girl off on an airplane and like and you know, hooked up with her? I like how you have to like go through the topics so much.
Speaker 2: It's possible, But I don't think so, I'm not I'm not sure. I think I think I met a girl on the airplane, Yeah, hooked up with her? Not that ever? Twenty one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, eber twenty one? Is that your spot?
Speaker 2: No, it's just man, it's crazy man, like the like the I call him, like the the sex guys. Sex Guy's blessed me one time. So basically what happened was like I would talk to these girls for a little while. I flew up one of them out to hang out with me and ship. She hurt her back?
Speaker 1: How did she hurt her?
Speaker 2: Bout? I claimed you heard her back?
Speaker 1: Where's it? Because you were sucking her?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't even get the fuck So she claimed her back came out here, didn't I didn't get the fuck?
Speaker 3: Try to center back home. I was mad.
Speaker 2: I was like man, ain't getting no pussy. I was mad as hell, right, like.
Speaker 4: Any other guy, did you fly her out?
Speaker 1: You're like, I spent this money, I could have had some other what the girl was before.
Speaker 2: She got there. She's still like she know what the deal was. So she's trying to try to play me. So I was like, all right, whatever, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm still I'm still a gentleman, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not gonna like whatever, like you cool, we're cool, were friends, you will go much a business, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's and then I'm mad. Though.
Speaker 2: Then this other girl came in town from Philly like the next like a couple of days later, and she was like a fan of me. Right, she had been following me and I had been talking to her and she's She's like, yo, I'm in la hang out. And it was like eleven thirty twelve at night. She was a stripper, so I'm like, she was about to come through and probably get smashed, you know what I'm saying. So she came through. I didn't try to smash her first night. I was just being cool because she was cool, you know what I'm saying, like, sometimes you.
Speaker 1: Want to try to be gentlemen.
Speaker 2: I want to because other I want to buy with you anyway, you know what I'm saying. Like, So, like the other girl had no excuse. I've been knowing her, Like you have no excuse this girl, I already don't even know her. She can come to my house, we smoke, we can kick it whatever, do whatever. So she came to my house, spent the night. Uh, she went back to her her sisters a couple of days later. Then she came back over for like three days after that. So I'm like, man, she probably gonna let me day No, didn't smack, No, didn't know no chicks. She got clapped, you know what I'm saying. So I'm mad again, But I'm not trying to be too mad because I barely know this girl anyway.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all right, whatever, just go ahead and leave. You know what when you.
Speaker 2: Gotta leaves, Like she was complaining about her she wants to go to the shister house. I'm like, you ain't WoT to sit over here because you want to go over there, you know what I'm saying. She left. To make a long story short after that, weekend, I went to for twenty one and I was standing in line buying something and the girl behind me just said something to me, said something to her.
Speaker 3: Three hours later, I was in them guts.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Later that was like, thank you, says God.
Speaker 1: You think that that was your like blessings for all the time.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. You know what I'm saying. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How do you make it?
Speaker 2: It was good with that with that girl? He was all right, I ain't called no more after that I left for already.
Speaker 1: Do you repeat offend? What do you repeat offend? Like like the same girl like multiple times, or like once you're done with the one time that.
Speaker 2: You move Sometimes sometimes like usually for me, it was like like I keep the same girls in rotation.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta squad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then every now and then, like a new one comes in. She might get it stay on or she might get kicked off.
Speaker 1: They know about each other, some of them, all right.
Speaker 2: The last one is think about me is like I don't really like I don't talk tone that much. That's how you got a plan. You don't text them, no, I mean, don't don't say too much of nothing. Even they get around, I just be chilled. I be Calm's hell, ca I smoke weed, so I be chilling, you know what I mean? They be like you a comedian, you're quiet, Like I don't sending you observing.
Speaker 3: I don't send that to you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, but you're getting around the grill that I really truly fucked with. Then I talked to her all day. But then these other girls, that's just like you don't just.
Speaker 1: Give them much, but you don't give them the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I talk a little bit, but not that much, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Last one is naughty questions? So question have you ever been Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 2: Uh? We're called jacking love.
Speaker 1: I love how you have to.
Speaker 2: Search this because I feel like it's happened, but I can't remember when I've never really been caught jacking off, like almost getting caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: I've been almost caught, you know, like your girl in the bitch, she won't get you nothing. You got up these hornings. You're jacking off watching a little porn and ship and she rolled over trying to catch you and she's like like that, like you sleep in your head like like that's funny. I did that and then like that's about it. But I caught my dad jacking off. That was crazy, Like you talking about naughty. No, I've never been caught jacking off. I caught my dad jacking off. I never seen my dad so mad his life. So basically like they.
Speaker 1: Keep going or was he like what.
Speaker 2: Was going on?
Speaker 3: Was like what happened? Was I walked in his room.
Speaker 2: He was jacking off, and I guess her mom didn't give wasn't giving him nothing because he had the covers down at her button the air. He was just looking at her button, just jacking off and the most evil Ugh, it really happened. It is so like all them like, oh my bad. So I just shut the door. I ain't think nothing of it. And so I went to my room and he came down the room. He was fucking hot. He had a big ass vein and never come in my room ever again without knocking the door, like okay, sir, there jacking off? So crazy? Party was? I had a roast. I had a comedy roast. When I first enjoying comedy is my birthday, So the conyss my birthday. So my dad he died too, my dad. But yeah, he came to my comedy show, The Roast, and he roasted me at the show like he's got on stage and was like talking about all this ship I sucked up as a kid and stuff, and everybody's like laughing, and I got on like okay, I'm ready for you. Now get saying I told that story about jacking off like that.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, saving that, that's funny, that's classic comeback. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, I call my dad jacking off. I actually call my I caught my brother jacking off too. I think I'm a jack off catcher. I'm like the person that catch people jacking up. Like nobody's gonna catch me. You might almost caught me, but nobody's gonna catch me jacking up. But I'm always catching somebody jacking off. So Carr Budd jacking off. One day I go in the room. This fool got his own fucking pace made. He made up some pace he had like some fucking two pace, looking sh in his dick like I'm like, what is that you use?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like he didn't care with his own pace where he even made like basoline lotion mixed all up together and stuff like that. Was like, no, I did? I did? Because really it's no, because like you ever heard a thief bag? No, I never heard of a thief feed bag. A thief feedback is a bag like a fucking plastic bag and it got lotion in it and uh basiline whatever kind of loud baby or jail you put it in his bag, then you fucked the bag it is. Let it from jail. Like people in jail, like they have fifee bags. They couldn't have sex with girls.
Speaker 1: Have you done the fefee bag?
Speaker 2: No, I've done the fifee bag?
Speaker 1: How many? How many fiefeedbacks in the day?
Speaker 2: No? Well I just tried it a couple of times. A few times. Well, actually, like with the fief fee bag, Like my sister had this beer, right, so I cut a hole the bear cut. I cut a hole in the bear right in the vagina area, and then I put the fifee bag inside the bear and then the bear.
Speaker 4: How many times.
Speaker 2: I'm just like my whole teenage childhood. Man.
Speaker 4: Did the bear have a name?
Speaker 2: No? Then I don't know. I don't know the bear had a name. She put a dress on the bear and everything had like this little pink dress and stuff come over there. Like my question is like why nobody ever questioned why the he had a hole in the behind the area, Like my mom never thought that was weird?
Speaker 4: Did they ever leave?
Speaker 1: Did they were finding?
Speaker 4: Feed?
Speaker 1: Me back left?
Speaker 2: And this interview is maybe on my way home with a call my sister and be like, Yo, do you know I had a hole in your beer? I used to fuck your bear? You can't right now? That bear you play with every day? I fucked it. I knowed in it too.
Speaker 4: Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: See truth with Texas gets out all. You know these things sometimes you need to bring stuff up to go and let it.
Speaker 2: That's why you say I called jacket. I'm like, I can't think about the time I call. I can think about call people jacking off.
Speaker 1: You're the jack off catcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I catch I've caught people jacking off.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, hey man.
Speaker 1: Your business, bro, I see nothing, I see nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my brother or dad takes the cake though, because I don't know what kind of pace came up with.
Speaker 1: But I like it all right, Well, thank you so much for coming on Private Talk. I had a lot of fun. Please let us know or we can follow you and support you and do all those things.
Speaker 2: You follow me the way out the door. You can follow me on a I am Gerald Houston on Instagram, Gerald Houston's everything. You just type Jeryl Houston YouTube, Facebook, I pop up. I'll keep everything pretty simple. I don't do any nicknames or anything like that because Kevin Hart told me, Like, you know, Kevin Hart had a stage name, right, it was a little little keV the bastard. That's terrible. That's terrible too. That sounded like a fucking rapper or something. But like he literally like he went on stage just a little key the bastard, and then he started going on his it's his real name. And that's when he came like to himself. I got a nickname, and when I first started doing comedy, I.
Speaker 1: Came on, is my nickname?
Speaker 3: Nick names? Wougi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my whole family calls me. Everybody calls it. People back home. If you call you Wougi, then that means I know you know me. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That means, that means you know me.
Speaker 2: You say Gerald, then you know it from the internet or comedy or something like that you know. Wougie then known me for years, five plus at least you know what I mean. So I decided to go with my real name. I went my real name, then I went viral.