Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's the world famous Ben and Skin Show, coming to you live on ninety seven point one the Eagle and iHeart Station. We're super happy to be at Rollertown Beer Works in Slina, Texas today, kicking off the big sumo tournament. This is going to be a fun, fun show. We're obviously all in great moods. It's gonna be an absolute blast. And there are butt cheeks out everywhere.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the the additional glory of the sumo. It's the victory, it's the uh, it's the competition, and it's the ass cheeks, right. And it's so cool because you're just hanging out at a bar ordering some great food and then you see some sumo wrestlers hanging out, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Five they're practicing.
Speaker 1: Can Look, there's Corey right there from the Dallas Sumo Club, rocking his cowboy hat, looking good.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be throwing down and beer in hand. Beer in hand. We're so grateful for these guys, they're such great partners.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's gonna be an awesome weekend and an awesome show today, So come hang out with us at Rollertown Beer Works in Salina, a brewery we are invested in.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: Juice and you moves hot gods, come.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the wood shovel. All right.
Speaker 1: So, Christina, one of the things that you've missed out on as you were in San Francisco this week is our friend KT that used to work on the show. Uh used a w FAA article in which they used chat gpt to do a mount rushmore of Dallas athletes, Dallas musicians, and Dallas actors. Now, the Dallas athletes we talked about were Dirk Noovichky, Troy Aikman, Mike Madonno and Nolan Ryan.
Speaker 2: But Ben, I don't know if you ever saw the artwork for this.
Speaker 1: It looks like Dirk Jason Kidd in a football helmet.
Speaker 2: H that looks like Jensen Ackles. Which one that guy? Yeah, I thought that was I thought that.
Speaker 1: Was Bradley Cooper, right, and then Kevin Costner is Nolaner.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 1: Clint Eastwood is Nolan Ryan. So that the AI art is not that great. But those were the athletes. Now the actors and it was mostly actresses. Well now it's two and two, but it was Owen Wilson, Selena Gomez, Jamie Foxx, and Robin Wright or Robin Wright Penn as she used to be known when she was married to senior son Keene. Now I have the musicians here, and I was wondering if maybe you and Ben should table talk this. As you guessed because you're a total music head, you might remember some of the Dallas musicians. I'm sure Ben has some guesses. But I will tell you guys that even though Selena Gomez was on the actress list, she is not on the musician list. Why is she more famous as a musician or is she She's okay, there's better musicians than there are actors from here.
Speaker 2: I think maybe a little bit of both.
Speaker 1: And I think also because she's kind of just like a pop star.
Speaker 2: Although there is a person on here. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll shut up, but I'll just tell you guys that there are three ladies and one guy.
Speaker 2: Kay Gail, No, but that's a badass guess. Thank you. Uh Kelly Clarkson, she got number one.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that she's number one, but yes, right out to shoot unquestionably.
Speaker 2: Stevie Rayvaughn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number two, You guys are two for two if you don't include Ben's k Gail guests. What about uh Rhett Miller Ooh that's a good guess, but ninety right, Yeah, he didn't make it, and I would argue that these four people are bigger than him.
Speaker 2: But I think that's a really good guess. Okay.
Speaker 1: And also keep in mind, this is chat GPT, so it's not it's like it just goes out and scours the internet to see what people are talking about. In Matt regard, have you personally ever been in a band with one of these people? I have Ericabadu, absolutely Eric Abadu, and I think that she's a no brainer. Now I will say the one person that is left I think is a fine representation. There's a couple that I would maybe put ahead of her. But because I know that it's chat, it's a female. But because I know that it's chat gpdally that mule or wag you beef is saddling.
Speaker 2: Up to you there, that's beautiful. So it is a female.
Speaker 1: And I can give you guys hints if you want, But do you have a guess?
Speaker 2: Christina, I'll let you go first. Do you have a guess? Well, I would hope it's Saint Vincent, but doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 1: That is a really good guess. I would say that that is not the answer. And if I want to give you a hint, I would say same age group, demographic.
Speaker 2: Maybe if Kat was here, he would be really pushing for Vanilla Ice. Yeah, and it's a shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could bring up Kirk Franklin, but oh my god, Kirk Franklin should absolutely be on here. Power Trip, Uh yes, Power Trip obviously very very popular locally, Drowning Pool the doc doc. I think it would be hard for him because he basically put out one really great album and then the rest he struggled with because of his voice issues. It could be a band that is here today with us, Drowning Pool. Drowning Pool could be in the mix. They're not they're here, they're.
Speaker 2: In the house with us today.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said it's a female, so I'm Christina.
Speaker 2: Let's table talk this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, I guess it could be Demi Lovado. Okay, but I think it's more likely one of these two, Nora Jones or LeAnn Rimes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had know Nora Jones was around here. Let's go Nora Jones. The answer is Nora Jones right.
Speaker 1: That, Uh, let's get a golf clap here, like we sunk like a six foot but man, that I'd have to go back and look at the stats. But that debut record she put out, uh, and that's back when you could still sell records. Tickets sold like ten million records. And that lead single is it called come Away with Me or whatever that song was? It was featured on every network television show for about three years.
Speaker 2: And she still put out music.
Speaker 1: She put out a great record last year and she's still putting.
Speaker 2: Show Grammy Award winning and then her.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know her daddy was Robbie Shankar, the world renowned musician Indian musician.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I did not know that.
Speaker 1: The guy who I would say I thought would be on here, that was Chris Chris for Matt Flava. Now, I'd say Steve Miller had a ton of hits and also actually went to high school with Boz Skaggs who had a ton of hits. But according to chat GPT Stevie Rayvaughn, Eric Abadu, Nora Jones, and Kelly Clarkson, you guys.
Speaker 2: Did really good nice Sorry, good job, Christina. All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we've got audio of Micah Parsons reacting to the newest Dallas cowboy, Tyler Booker.
Speaker 2: This is awesome.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss it, and it's coming your way in just over three minutes, right here on the Eagle