Speaker 1: Turn we have today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 1: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gambling Care dot i em today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, They still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 3: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 1: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets No be beat or power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care.
Speaker 4: Do ie The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 1: Sure welcome, my friends to the Monday edition of Boznurlies Rush Hour, the fastest hour in American media. So much to discuss today. We will get to as much of it as we can. There are important stories on the international front, especially concerning tariffs. We will get to that of course. Today. Also a hubbub, and the press has come up over the gift of the potential gift of a new air force one from the nation of Qatar, Qatar, however you wish to pronounce it. And a big announcement from the White House on drugs, legal drugs, the drugs that you get a prescription for. Democrats liberals are not happy. They never are. But I looked through the pages of the New York Times and the Washington Post today to see exactly what they be exuberant over information that was announced this morning, which was concerning tariff. You will remember the hysteria. It is not hard to remember it. It was mere weeks ago, the hysteria. In fact, this goes against everything I told you to set up, Carlos. But let's visit Elizabeth Warren cut number twelve on your cue sheet, and this was less than a month ago. She was with Jimsucki. And this is what Elizabeth Warren Cina twelve of the United States of America said to Jimsuckie, former mouthpiece for the Biden administration, comes in.
Speaker 5: And basically starts the dumbest trade war in the history of this country. This is going to be about potentially millions of people losing their jobs. It's going to be about millions of people losing their savings, many of people losing their retirement security, and at the same time taking on even higher costs for everything they buy. So that's going to push us in potentially to foreclosures or people being pushed out of their apartments. You know, I remember this from two thousand and eight and how long it took us to dig our way out, And to this day, there are families, there are communities that haven't recovered. Recessions can be those fancy charts and graphs, but at the end of the day, people feel that one person at a time, and they can be devastated.
Speaker 6: They can be devastating, and it's going to be horrible. People are going to be pushed out of their apartment. Have you been pushed out of your apartments or your house? Carlos is anybody coming and taking you out because the tariffs just push you out to get.
Speaker 1: In the street.
Speaker 7: No, we're good, so far, so good, Oh.
Speaker 8: Good, okay, good. M American pissiness says it's gonna be wiped out. It's gonna This is the dumbest, the dumbest trade war in American history. It's the dumbest.
Speaker 1: And of course Jensaki last week we played the clip Jensaki was mocking he likes to call himself that he likes toquire himself the dealmaker. But so far, not one deal with anybody. And within hours, with the hours of her trying to mock President Trump for making no deals, we got a new trade deal with Great Britain, which will benefit American farmers and American business is because they will be allowed to trade their goods in Britain, a nation that has been free to traffic their goods to Americans for decades. So, now are you This is the dunniest trade deal. This is the tunis trade deal in American history. They're actually the dynist well cut for Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: The biggest thing that we're discussing is the opening up shine, and they've agreed to do that. But it's going to take a while to paper it. You know, that's not the easiest thing to paper. But that's the single I think to me. Some people would disagree. Some people would say we're getting a lot of money with tariffs or whatever. But you know, especially when you add what we already have, because remember we're already getting the fifty percent on steel and different things. That's not included in these numbers, so you can add that. But but the biggest thing to me is the opening up. It would be I think it would be fantastic for our businesses if we could go in and compete and compete with China. It would be a lot of jobs for China. It would be I think at a time when they can frankly use the jobs. And that's what we're talking about. So that's a very very important element to add. So when Scott I watched him speak the other day, and I think he didn't want to say it, but I said, it's okay to say it. Look, if we don't get it, we don't get it. But if we don't get it, it won't be a positive thing. But if we do get it, I think it's maybe the most important thing to happen because if you think about it, we opened up our country to China, we don't. I mean, they have very few restrictions, and they didn't open their country to us.
Speaker 7: Never made sense to me. It's not fair.
Speaker 9: And they've agreed to open China, fully open China, and I think it's going to be fantastic for China. I think it's going to be fantastic for US, and I think it's going to be great for unification and peace.
Speaker 1: Now, Caroline Levitt, the White House Press Secretary and also the Economic Council Director Kevin Hassett, spoke to the media. Hassett was unseen in Kroen. Levitt spoke to reporters. Let's go cut to Carolyn Levitt on Fox News discussed what has taken place with China right now, Ladies and gentlemen, China and the United States have agreed to defuse quote unquote the trade war. That diffuse term comes from the New York Times. So defuse the trade war between the world's two largest economies. Temporarily, they're going to reduce tariffs. Our tariffs on China will be thirty percent thirty percent of Chinese good. China is going to charge ten percent tariffs on American goods coming in. There are fewer American goods much many fewer right now going into China. So to help make up the trade imbalance, we will be for the foreseeable future until this deal that is being that has been agreed to but not worked out in paper, not being paper. There's a lot of things that still have to be negotiated through it apparently, but until that happens. Right now, instead of these one hundred and forty five percent tariffs that we have on them, and they're they're they're tariffs on hours one hundred and twenty five percent. Right now, it's almost back to what a normal trade relationship would be. We're charging a thirty percent tariffs on on China's good which is which is an improvement, and they will be charging at ten percent on ours. And Trump said, look, we're not looking to hurt China. We just want a fair deal. So right now now, of course, the New York Times and the rest of the media just can't report this and say, wow, this is great. Despite the White House's bluster, the Trump administration backed off now from it. Steve I. Tais, this is part of a negotiation despite the bluster, Donald Trump's has stood firm with China. No other nation has, no other president has, Your precious Joe Biden didn't do it. In fact, in fact, not only didn't Joe Biden do it, there is do I wonder if we do have that in here with Scott Bessen talking about the way that China abused the United States with Joe Biden because they didn't they knew Joe Biden wasn't going to enforce the deal, so what do they do? They took total advantage of the United States during the Biden years purposefully. But despite that, let's get to Caroline Levit and then right back to back. That's number two and number three, and then we'll hear from National Economic Council Director Kevin Hasset, who was on CNN. So let's start with Caroline Levitt today.
Speaker 10: First off, your reaction and what could you tell us about the China deal that has tariffs dropping from one hundred and forty five one twenty five respectively to thirty and ten.
Speaker 11: This is an extraordinary first step in the right direction, and thanks to the strength of President Trump, Secretary Bessant and Ambassador Greer were able to cut this initial deal with China, China agreed to reduce their tariffs on the United States by one hundred and fifteen percent. They also agreed to continue having discussions about opening Chinese markets to American made products and goods. And then I also agreed to continue seriously discussing the grave impact that Chinese produced fetanol is having right here in the United States and our people. So this is a great first step for the American public and Secretary Best, Ambassador Greer, and of course President Trump will continue negotiations with China so we can hopefully inevitably get to a fair and comprehensive big trade deal.
Speaker 12: What has to happen is it has to be fair in people. But in January twenty twenty, this Trump produced a template. We had a trade agreement with China, and the Biden administration chows not to enforce it. I believe Chinese delegation basically told us that once President Biden came into office, they just ignored their obligations. So we all already have a large framework. The other thing to remember here, Jonathan, is that this is a pause down to ten percent. The April second level for China is thirty four percent. So we will be working to see where their final reciprocal number ends up. And the negotiations are a combination of tariffs, non tariff trade barriers, currency manipulation, and subsidies of labor and capital.
Speaker 1: Hold it right there for a second. This is so comprehensive, folks. The intellectual property issue is still being discussed. The fentanyl is on the table. Donald Trump and his administration are resetting our entire relationship with China. They are doing more than that, because when you get to what happened with the pharmaceuticals today, this is a huge day. We have never seen a day like this with an economic reset with not just China, but with the European Union, the entire European Union when it comes to the issue of pharmaceuticals, and that's important. This is Donald Trump is resetting the entire American economy. And you have people, these little ankle biters like Senator Warren. Did you think, damn, it's je dealing. This woman doesn't even understand. Apparently, what is happening on the world stagent with our country. Very quickly, before we head to a break, National Economic Council Director Kevin has to I think it's.
Speaker 13: Actually quite similar to the things that we've been seeing in the other negotiations. We actually have a fresh start with China. That's the way to think about these negotiations that we've come in with these reciprocal tariffs. We've described the non tiff farriers and tariffs, the disadvantage American workers and folks are coming to the table, and it's really stunning how quickly they're moving and how dramatic the changes are. Imagine we're selling beef in the UK again and China has the ten percent tariff recipical tariff that we're charging the UK. All of this has happened because President Trump's leadership. He's shown people that, look, we're not going to stand for this ridiculous behavior that we've been observing over the years. But then people come in and say, ah, yeah, you got us, and then they work out something that's good for both countries. And so I think it's really a very historic fresh start in the relationship between the US and China. Given how much movement there was over the.
Speaker 1: Weekends, chg did chade where he's three. China has taken advantage of America since the days of Bill Clinton, when they entered the World Trade Organization. One president is putting a stop to it. Bush forty one didn't do anything when he was in office. That was before wto Clinton. Bush forty three didn't solve this issue. Obama two terms didn't solve this issue. Trump made great progress the first time. Then Biden came in, and you heard them. When Biden came in, we completely ignored him. And now Trump is back again. And it is on James Golden Slowly keep it right here. It is the Monday edition of both Early's Rush Hour.
Speaker 14: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with.
Speaker 4: James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: James Goland slowly was I say, okay, quickly cut one as much as we can. We can't. We'll start it, start it, and we'll figure it out when we get back on the other side.
Speaker 9: Starting today, the United States will no longer subsidize the healthcare of foreign countries, which is what we were doing. We're subsidizing others healthcare countries where they paid a small fraction of what for the same drug that what we pay many many times more for.
Speaker 7: And we're no longer.
Speaker 1: Paving right there. Focus was a huge day. This executive order dealing with pharmaceuticals is incredible and it exposed to why other nations have been paying cheaper costs than ours. Whatever you do, don't go away, stay right here.
Speaker 14: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Yes, the fastest hour in American media's rush hour.
Speaker 9: But starting today, the United States will no longer subsidize the healthcare of foreign countries, which is what we were doing. We're subsidizing others' healthcare countries where they paid a small fraction of what for the same drug that what we pay many, many times more for. And we're no longer tolerate profiteering and price gouging from big Pharmer. But again, it was really the countries that forced big Farmer to do things that frankly, I'm not sure they really felt comfortable doing, but they've gotten away with it.
Speaker 7: These countries.
Speaker 9: European Union has been brutal, and the drug companies actually told me, sir is, it was just brutal how they forced them and European Union suing all our companies, Apple, Google, Meta, They're suing all of our companies.
Speaker 7: They end up they have judges that are.
Speaker 9: European Union centric and they get rewarded fifteen billion, seventeen billion, twenty billion, and they use that to run their operation. Not going to happen any longer, that I can tell.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, not going to happen any longer. Well why are we paying? And when you hear this, it's like, well, wait a minute, what is he talking about? Why is he talking about the European Union with our drugs? Well, there's a story he told. Listen to this. It's cut six. Check out this story from today's press conference.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'll tell you a story.
Speaker 9: Friend of mine who's a business man, very very very top guy.
Speaker 7: Most of you would have heard of him.
Speaker 9: A highly neurotic, brilliant businessman, seriously overweight, and he takes the fat the fat shot drug. And he called me up and he said President.
Speaker 7: He used to call me Donald. Now he calls me president. So that's nice respect. But it's a rough guy, smart guy, very successful, very rich.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't even know how we would know this, but because he's got comments the President, Could I ask.
Speaker 7: You a question.
Speaker 9: What I'm in London and I just paid for this damn fat drug I take.
Speaker 7: I said, it's not working, he said, He.
Speaker 9: Said, I just paid eighty eight dollars and in New York I paid thirteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what's going on is that we have been subsidizing these healthcare costs for the rest of the world. Go to cut eight. Listen further, Donald Trump today.
Speaker 9: So for the first time in many years, we'll slash the costs of prescription drugs, and we will bring fairness to America. Drug prices will come down by much more. Really, if you think fifty nine, if you think of a drug that is sometimes ten times more expensive, it's much more than the fifty nine percent. You know, it depends on the way you I want to analyze it, but in one way, you could analyze it that way. But between fifty nine and eighty and I guess even ninety percent. So when I worked so hard in the first term, and if I got prices down, I remember I was the only one to ever get prices down for a full year.
Speaker 7: But I get them down like two percent, and I thought it was like a big deal. Well we're getting them down.
Speaker 9: Sixty seventy eighty ninety percent, but actually more than that if you think about it in the way mathematically, and farmer has to say, we're sorry, but we'll not be able to do this any longer. To these to these countries that have been so tough, they've been very tough, nasty.
Speaker 7: It's trade.
Speaker 9: It's trade, and farmer is also very powerful, and the Democrats have protected farmer.
Speaker 1: Now, Robert F. Kennedy, who was with him, in fact, the whole department pretty much was with Donald Trump. He made this announcement today, but R. F. Kennedy spoke and this is cuttline what RFK had to say about what has taking place today with the pharmaceutical industry in the executive order on slashing farmer prices.
Speaker 15: Here, thank you much, the President. This is this is an extraordinary day. This is an issue that you know, I grew up in the Democratic Party, and every major Democratic leader for twenty years been making this promise. The American all this was the fulcrum of Bernie Sanders runs for presidency that he was going to eliminate this discrepancy between Europe and the United States. As it turns out, none of them are doing. And it's one of these promises that politicians make to their constituents knowing that they'll never have to do it. And the reason they'll never have to do it is because they know that Congress is controlled in so many ways by the pharmaceutical industry. Here's at least one pharmaceutical lobbyist for every Congressman, every senator in Capitol Hill, and every member of the Supreme Court. I summ asked us three pharmaceutical company's. The industry itself spends three times what the next largest lobbyist spends on lobbying. So this was a This was an issue that people talked about, but nobody wanted to do anything because it was radioactive. They knew you couldn't get by Congress. We now have a president who is a man of his word, who has the courage. President Trump was taking money from the pharmaceutical industry too. I think they gave you one hundred million dollars. But he can't be bought, unlike most of the politicians in this country, and he is standing here for the American people.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you know.
Speaker 15: There's there's writers like Lord Elizabeth Warren or Robert Reich who are saying President Trump is on this side of the Olic arcs. There has never been a president more willing to stand up to the Olic arcs than President Donald Trump. And I'm very, very proud of you, mister President, for your courage. For I'll say, because I don't want to be crude, you're intestinal fortitude, your stiff the spine, and your your willingness to stand up for the American people. We have four point two percent of the world's population. We our country represents seventy five percent of the revenues for pharmaceutical companies. We men with our country eleven one hundred and twenty six dollars per capita on drugs. In Britain, they spent about two hundred and forty. They spend one fifth of what we do. And this is true across Europe and the drug company's Europeans if you ask them, it made no sense what they're saying. America has to pay for this innovation or it's not going to happen. President Trump is saying to our European partners is you've got to raise the amount that you're paying for those drugs and pay for your share of the innovation.
Speaker 6: Oh that the.
Speaker 15: United States is no longer subsidized.
Speaker 1: Sorry, there's where it is all happening, right, This is part of the tariff negotiations. You have to pay higher prices on drugs. We have to lower our prices. America has been paying. Did you hear that seventy five percent of the money Big Farmer makes comes from America. Meanwhile, all of these tax breaks get sent over to the European Union they demand them, and our politicians have been standing here doing nothing while we pay for the innovations of all of these drugs and the rest of the world benefits. And then you hear people like Elizabeth warning just think the Dyni's trade war. Ever, this is the miss trade wherever this woman? Oh my god. Look, this is major everything that this Trump administration is doing. And today is a blockbuster day. Taking on China, successfully taking on the European Union, and the way that they have been using us to fund the European lifestyle at America's expense. No other American president has either figured out what's going on or had the guts to change it. Donald Trump is demanding the entire world these world economies stop taking advantage of America's citizens, and all you get from the left is this continued TDS, this continued hatred, and this continued diminishment of everything that is happening. Now, briefly, let us turn to South Africa. Let me first say I am not an expert in what is going on politically in South Africa. We have today at Dulles, South African refugees came in. He was asked about this buyer reporter cut fourteen and let's listen to fourteen.
Speaker 5: There's some plan discrimination in their home country or heading into the United States where organization.
Speaker 16: Is going to welcome them as refugees.
Speaker 17: Now this comes as you've altered virtually all refugee.
Speaker 5: Admissions for people from famine and war through countries like Sudan, the Democratic Republican Congo.
Speaker 1: Why are you.
Speaker 5: Creating an extendited pathage of the country for the.
Speaker 9: Honors who're not honest because they're being killed and we don't want to see people be killed. Now, South Africa leadership is coming to see me, I understand, sometime next week, and you know we're supposed to have a guess a G twenty meeting there or something.
Speaker 7: But we're having a G twenty meeting.
Speaker 9: I don't know how we can go unless that situation's taken care of. But it's a genocide that's second place that you people don't want.
Speaker 7: To write about.
Speaker 9: But it's a terrible thing that's taking place. And farmers are being killed. They happen to be white, but whether they're white or black makes no difference to me. But white farmers are being brutally killed and their land is being confiscated in South Africa, and the newspapers and the media, television media doesn't even.
Speaker 7: Talk about it.
Speaker 9: If it were the other way around, they talk about it, that would be the only story they talk about.
Speaker 7: And I don't care who they are.
Speaker 9: I don't care about their race, their color. I don't care about their height, their weight. I don't care about anything. I just know that what's happening is terrible to have.
Speaker 1: Now. Of course, Christopher van Holland, fresh off being a fanboy for MS thirteen Gangsters and Terrorists, is now accusing Donald Trump of something else CUT thirteen. Here's Democrat Chris van Holland. Senator Van Holland Trump administration.
Speaker 18: Apply what I call their global apartheid policy by providing asylum or refugee status to some Africaners, white South Africans while they shut everybody out out is just an outrageous insult to the whole idea of our country and the whole idea of Doctor King that at the end of the day, it's character that counts, and we have to call it out for what it is. It's an application of a global apartheid policy by the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: So there's a new buzzwords they're trying to do. Now, I want to introduce you to one of the leaders in South Africa, not the president. The president, by the way, denies there's anything going on. There was a stadium full and I mean huge stadium full of people at a rally with the eff the Economic Freedom Fighters in South Africa. Their leader is Julius Malema. I want you to listen. This is a cut sixteen. Just listen briefly to this. And they're not saying the poor, They're saying the boer boar as in Boa words. This is this goes on in South Africaga.
Speaker 19: Tchiva sit conto hallaya su dok come as the poor, thema the poor, themao pa pa boo the paw Pa. I see.
Speaker 1: Kill the boar, Kill the farmer. This is in a stadium full of people, and they are on their feet. There's a whole dance thing going on while they're chanting, kill the boar, Kill the farmer. He was interviewed by the way. This is a montage of that interview, cut eighteen.
Speaker 20: Listen, my snaper be scared to kill and revolution. De mind that at some point that must be killing, because they're killing is part of an evolutional act.
Speaker 16: I don't know what's going to open in the future. I'm saying to you with not called for the killing of white people, at least for now, I can't guarantee the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you'd understand somebody watching that, especially as it gets shared on Twitter, they freak out.
Speaker 12: It sounds like a genocidal Ah.
Speaker 3: Crybabies, I'm not calling for the slaughter of white people at least for now.
Speaker 16: We can't give you a guarantee of the future, especially when things.
Speaker 1: Are going the way they are. Some text especially think if things.
Speaker 16: Are going the way they are, there'll be a revolution in this country.
Speaker 21: I can tell you now we are not calling for the slaughter of white people at least for now. That means at some future dates we may call for the slaughter interviewer.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 16: Let's deal with that at that future date.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 21: So you're saying you are not ruling out that in the future, you may very well call for the slaughter of white people.
Speaker 1: It may not be me, could it be.
Speaker 21: It could be me yes, but it may not be me yes.
Speaker 1: So it could be you.
Speaker 21: You could at some future dates call for the slaughter of white people.
Speaker 20: Shot to kill who as.
Speaker 19: The poor the papa pull the poor poor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stadium full of people dancing as he urges them to kill the board, kill, kill the farmers. Yeah, okay, folks. Fastest our in American media. James Golden both noted with You Don't Go Away.
Speaker 14: The Rush Hours with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 16: I'm willing to condemn meda more. I'm willing, but not of white people. I'm not going to play the hands of white.
Speaker 1: Supremacist last element today, here we go.
Speaker 11: Why you're saying people who view got luxury chat as a personal gets to.
Speaker 1: You, why not leave it your fake?
Speaker 9: Why on the ABC, well a few of you with let me tell you you should be embarrassed to ask him that question.
Speaker 7: They're giving us a free jet.
Speaker 9: I could say, no, no, no, don't give us. I want to pay you a billion or four hundred million or whatever it is.
Speaker 7: Or I could say thank you very much.
Speaker 9: You know, there was an old golfer named Sam Sneed. Did you ever hear me? One ADQ tournaments. He was a great golfer and he had a motto. When they give you a putt, you say thank you very much, You pick up your ball and you walk to the next hole.
Speaker 7: A lot of people are stupid.
Speaker 9: They say no, no, I have just start putting it, and then they put it and they miss it and their partner gets angry at them. You know what, remember that Sam Snead. When they give you a putt, you pick it up and you walk to the next hole and you say thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And gentlemen, my God bless and protect teaching every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, love and gratitude for your being here today, and hopefully you'll hit them harrow, God willing. We'll be back tomorrow. In the meantime, my friends, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 17: Thanks for listening to Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 1: If you like the.
Speaker 17: Podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 7: What the heck is going on here