Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the great American, of course, is the new sheriff in town. His name is Donald John Trump. And the failure of the Biden administration policies in the Middle East will be put to the side, we hope and joining you and I now is Israel Ellis they wake up call global jihad and the rise of anti Semitism in the world gone mad. And this author is a father of an idf reserve is called up to duty in October the seventh and Israel ellis. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And my first question is this. I spent time in Israel. I was up against the fence, and before we talk about the terrible horror inflicted upon Israel by Hamas and how Trump may assist him. How much of a shock was it to the Israeli people that Hamas could have done this the way they did it at a time that there was a sense of peace coming. How much of a shock was as to the psyche of the Israeli.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, Bill, I think that's pretty obvious. It was one of the greatest shocks in seventy five years of Israel's entire history. No one was prepared for this, and no one.
Speaker 3: Could have imagined this. And if you would have told me, as a lay.
Speaker 2: Person that you know, such and such is going to happen, I would have, you know, said, there's absolutely no way.
Speaker 3: And that's really what the wake up call is about.
Speaker 2: The book was written because of the question that I'm coming up in every conversation, and that is the bewildered look on people's eyes, asking how how did this happen?
Speaker 1: And when I was there, I had a sense of great security. I spent time in the West Bank, went to Masada, got up against a border fence, and I was told I had an IDF retiree who was a great guy, a major with our little group providing analysis, and he talked about, you know, the god, the strip is hunkered down, we have satellites, we have infiltrated parts of a moss, we have this fence up. It's impossible for this to occur. Paragliders wasn't a factor. It wasn't going to happen. IDF would quickly respond on October the seventh, about one two hundred innocent men, women and children were murder hunters taken hostage and my correct to state israelis that the beginning of this, the genesis of this, and the funding of this came because of the Joe Biden policy of funding Iran the head of the snake. Then they took those moneies from us, from Americans, gave it to hesbela Hamas and through the hooties. And except for the policies of Joe Biden providing the money in the arms to Ron to attack Israel, this likely would not have happened in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't say you're completely correct, nor are you completely incorrect.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and place the blame on any one particular person, specially in America. I don't think anyone wanted something like this to have happened.
Speaker 3: However, I will tell.
Speaker 2: You that the complacency and the funding of UNRA and of the biggest scam that has existed since the Second Gold War, since the establishment of the State of Israel, this UNRA and the United Nations, that's where the blame squarely, you know, falls squarely on.
Speaker 3: And it's just sort of this.
Speaker 2: Ignorance and not recognizing and realizing what.
Speaker 3: Global gad is about.
Speaker 2: Yes, Bendings the deed too ran has got to be also the most stupidest thing that we could do to undermine our own security and safety, especially knowing it's just been bizarre.
Speaker 3: I mean, we know that they're developing nuclear capabilities, we know what they're at. It is.
Speaker 2: These people are marching in the street calling death to America, and yet we continue to fund proxies that will ultimately fund it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll tell you the absolute irony bill is having.
Speaker 4: My son an active duty assigned to protect the humanitarian corridor leading into Gaza to provide humanitarian needs to Gasan's much in need of these things, and those goods are being.
Speaker 3: Hijacked by Amas, who.
Speaker 2: Fuels themselves, and we're funding these goods that are coming in so that I must could refuel itself so the big go ahead, and they could try to attack my son. And it's just totally bizarre and ironic and dissonance and everything you can imagine. And hopefully with this new administration coming in, that nonsense will be put to bed and we're going to see a very different face of the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Israel elis author of the book Wake Up Call. When I watched the release of those three female hostages, I'm so happy those ladies were released. I saw dozens and dozens of Hamas fighters, murderers and terrorists dressed up appropriately. With AK forty seven's shooting in the air, I have no doubt that Hamas will reconstitute itself and will do exactly the same thing of given the opportunity in a year, five years, or ten years. Can Israel ever be at real peace if Hamas controls Gaza.
Speaker 3: No, it must must be, there can be.
Speaker 2: There can be no exception over here, and there is no opportunity for flexibility. It must needs to be completely decimated. A must needs to cease to exist. And I mean, you know, our new president God bless them, because it's the divine intervention that he is in power today. He knows very well and better than anyone else in the art of the deal and the the idea of having to be put into the impossible situation where is really are forced to negotiate with terrorsts and to repatriate.
Speaker 3: Nearly nineteen hundred murdering.
Speaker 2: Terrorists out of prisons who've been put away and put out of arm's way, and then put them back into gass that a must and rearm themselves. It is shameful, and it is terrible that we're in that situation. But she knows something, Bill, And then you've been to Israel, and you know this. The Jewish people in Israel, we.
Speaker 3: Are lovers of life, and.
Speaker 2: We see three souls, and we see that worth almost any cost.
Speaker 3: We do not lease people behind.
Speaker 2: And so let's get our hostages out and then we'll deal with these animals secondary. Well.
Speaker 1: The other issue is the disproportionate numbers. I don't know how many of the hundred are left alive. I assume more than half her debt. I pray to God they're all they all look like those three hostages that came out that they look actually better than I thought out they would look. But how do you come up with numbers? You give us maybe thirty forty fifty and we'll give you back two thousand murderers. How come it's always like one hundred to one or fifty to one, And who negotiates that deal?
Speaker 2: There is no negotiation over here, And there's just you know, the outside world doesn't see, sir, of what happens on the inside. It is absolutely disproportionate and what really disgusting more than anything else, Bill is when we take human lives and we commoditize them and turn them into negotiations and.
Speaker 3: Turn them into ponds.
Speaker 2: These are human beings, They're innocent people. They kidnapped them, they took them, They walked into a sovereign state across a border, and they brtally murdered people and kidnapped innocent women, children of all ages, men, And here we are, we're playing. We're playing with people's life. I used like chips on a poker table. It is disgusting, demoralizing, and it just shows that's how far like the entire situation has assig we. This should not be allowed to happen. This cannot be allowed to continue to exist. It is painful. It is painful for the world to watch. It's painful for Israel. It is shameful that how moss can still inflict this kind of harm. We are feeding right into them. And it is painful for those families, those poor families that are on this roller coaster of emotions. I gotta tell you, I am really grateful that there is call it a deal if you want in place, but you said it, you know, you know the art of a deal. To any deal that's going to be successful is when both sides feel that they're getting value from it. Unfortunately, I just don't see that here and I just don't see this having success into you're talking about thirty three hostages in Phase one are supposed to be released over thirty three over over six weeks, over a six week period, so they've forced Israel is constantly negotiating.
Speaker 3: Where are they negotiating.
Speaker 2: They're negotiating in Qatar, who's funding terrorism, who's funding Iran?
Speaker 3: And Ran is involved in all of this.
Speaker 2: So it's this is this dime, you know, biacle, diabolical plan, that's crazy, and this is all what Global she Had is about.
Speaker 3: And this is what Chi Had is them about.
Speaker 2: And it's not just in the streets of Israel. This is in the streets of America as well. When you talk about Hamas, and yes, it's very scary what you see there, but what do we see here in our streets on the encampments and the protests in New York. It's disgusting that it's allowed. And I know that we allow free speech, but this is this is what's This is the abuse of what we allow, the abuse of the privilege that we give people the freedom to go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, and they use it against us.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what the answer is that I can tell you said, these people marching down our streets clad in their cafeas and their face is hidden and intimidating with slogans of genocide on it. That's gotta stop. We got to figure out how they You know, those people, they're they're here and they're doing that thing. Should be sent back home.
Speaker 3: Let them do it over there. It's it's really as scary, you know.
Speaker 1: Israel ellis author of the to me Uh. Most of militant Islam is a culture of death, and many Western democracies are cultures of life. We value human life from the moment of conception to natural death, and we look forward to an award, hopefully in heaven later. However, and militant Islam they worship death. That you succeed in life by killing Jews, Christians, Catholics and Americans, and there's seventy two virgins in heaven waiting for you. So we celebrate life, Hamas and Has celebrates death, and they want to be killed to get to heaven and jihad, and I think we should arrange the meeting if that's the case, let's get it done.
Speaker 3: Bill, you're you're, you're very right about that.
Speaker 2: But I want to point out to you that they're indiscriminate in terms of who is caught in the crossfire. They don't care whether it's Jews, Christians, or Muslims and they and I talk about this in my.
Speaker 3: Book, and this is a very big part of the book.
Speaker 2: Is in the wake Up Call, I talk about the fact that.
Speaker 3: What we are dealing with, this global.
Speaker 2: Gad is is the lovers of life versus the lovers of death.
Speaker 3: And that is why the subtext.
Speaker 2: Of the book is in a world called MAD and that's capitalized to stand for the acronym of mutually assured destruction.
Speaker 3: Because we've always.
Speaker 2: We've grown up in a culture of cold warfare where we knew that what we were dealing with on each side were people who valued life for who had some value of their own lives, maybe not our lives. But the fact is that leverage does not exist when you're.
Speaker 3: Dealing with GID.
Speaker 2: And yet yet the left side of the political spectrum continues to bend their knee and they continue to, you know, sort of operate this and disillusionment that there is something here.
Speaker 3: To negotiate with. There is, as you said, it nothing to negotiate.
Speaker 2: With when you're dealing with the lovers of death, because they haven't left us anything.
Speaker 3: To negotiate with. And it really is painful.
Speaker 2: Because our moral compass is all about preservation of life. So for us to go ahead and to take out the lovers of death, even though what we're doing is justifiable, it is still a morally corrupt affair if you think about it.
Speaker 3: It is against everything we stand for.
Speaker 2: And this is what they are doing to us, even at the cost of their own lives.
Speaker 3: The go ahead and tarnish our souls.
Speaker 1: You know, I love the media's game of playing these terrible pictures of Muslims being killed by Israeli armaments in the Gaza, when in reality.
Speaker 3: You know, that's that's all. See.
Speaker 1: Of course Hamas is killing their own people. They locate command and control centers, arms depot underneath hospital, schools and apartment buildings. So the Israelis in a war must be and they so Hamas is in the business of killing Muslims, of killing Jews, of killing Westerners, because that's what they do.
Speaker 2: That's right, and that's the dissonance of of sort of different. The political spectrum that you know, goes ahead and and and and feeds that into that media sort of frenzy. Hey, you know, Goldama year said it. She was Israel's Prime minister, and I think she was the third prime minister and fourth prime minister, and she said she said.
Speaker 3: It very clearly. She doesn't blame the Arabs for fighting war.
Speaker 2: With Israel, but she blames the Arabs for turning our Israeli young men into killers. And that's what it's all about, because that's what the jihadists do. Tihatism in itself is a martyrdom. It's a philosophy of martyrdom, and it is really true evil and.
Speaker 3: We have to deal with that evil.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe that violence and war is necessarily the long term answer. You can take out the current situation which we must neutralize, and I completely agree with that, but we must find what is the underlying long term opportunity here for us to have an everlasting peace, and that bill is got to be the syllabus of education.
Speaker 3: We must.
Speaker 2: It is an impossible situation, especially for the god given right of freedom of speech and for.
Speaker 3: The ability that we believe that we have that there is a peaceful way, and that there is a democrat way in the Judea Christian belief.
Speaker 2: To have the opportunity to be able to speak and practice and and be as you are. But what do you do when people use that against you? What do you do when they use that as a tool to subjugate, as a tool to dominate, and as a tool to use against you that results in being and being murdered, and and and and and being there they're abusing that, and what do we do with that? These are the questions that I deal with in the wake Up Call, and they're important, very very important, and fortunately present day issues that we all must confront.
Speaker 1: And thank god Donald Trump's in charge now Israel Ellis the book is the wake up call Global jihad and the rise of a Semitism in the world gone man. One result we have to run. But one result can't be the Hamas still controls Gaza, accepting arms from Iran, and then here we go again. Here Hamas must be totally obliterated and defeated. Gods is a great piece of real estate on the Mediterranean.
Speaker 2: Not just to mus but a ran ran ahead of the state, they gotta go, they gotta go.
Speaker 3: Bill, and I thank you.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm on behalf on, behalf of myself and the Jewish people. I want to thank you very very much for going to Israel. Please everyone visit Israel.
Speaker 3: It is safe.
Speaker 2: It is the envelope of love, and you will not feel threatened over there. You're going to feel a lot safer than you feel here with all the protests and everything. Thank you so much, Bill, And please if people can purchase the book on Amazon. You know Amazon has censored any marketing to do with ten seven, so it's extremely important that your listeners go out and purchase The wake Up Call and by Israel ellis and leave reviews to let Amazon know that that is unacceptable, not to shut us down, not to censor as or silence us.
Speaker 1: Israel. Thank you and make God bless Israel. And thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Israel.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bill. Take care, God bless bless God, blessure.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham on News Radio seven hundred WuW