Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chin tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots. All right, let's see what we got this time around.
Speaker 3: You've told me headline of the week. So I'm on the I'm on the edge of my seat and get to that one in a second. Wanted to update you all on a story that well, this's got a lot of attention. Remember the homeowners in Palm Coast who had a huge chunk of ice plummet from the sky and through their roof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the FAA, Federal Aviation Administration, has concluded their investigation into that incident. Uh oh, it's an idiotology. What's the story. The homeowners were notified that the large piece of ice that mysteriously fell from the skies onto and through the roof of their Palm Coast home did not come from a plane. Oh bo, that's the ideotology. Angle that blue ice.
Speaker 3: They came out of the sky six.
Speaker 2: Feet by three feet wide. I remember the hole they kept showing on the news. The FAA contacted airlines whose aircraft were operating in that area. When the incident occurred. Inspections of those aircraft did not find evidence of water leaks that could have caused ice to form on the outside of the aircraft. No further details were provided by the FAA.
Speaker 3: And what are these homeowners doing, because I mean, I think they were probably taken care of.
Speaker 2: Maybe well i'm the table. Well, I don't know. I'm sure they're they're homeowner's. Uh, conversation insurance was a interesting conversation. Oh god, but.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's funny ice crashing through a homeowner in a neighborhood. Ice is crashing everywhere right now, Yes, yes, neighborhood, yes, yes, six by three yeah, come from a plane.
Speaker 2: So there was it. But maybe a bird dropped it. How about this penguin? How about even flying? That's it. They don't just waddle, they fly.
Speaker 3: How about this fact, I don't know, You're on a plane hoping for a safe flight, and meanwhile on the wing there's a six foot by three foot block of ice. I'd be I'd be ditching that. And as for the airline, you know saying, oh, well, no, we were we were safe. Everything was good. There was nothing with us. Maybe it was rogue hail bowl crap. That's just like with Dave Matthews band when they dumped their their crapper over yeah for Chicago River onto a tour boat. Oh, we didn't do that. Instead of the fa it's like the r V world talking. He is saying, Okay, we have to do an investigation.
Speaker 2: Dude. Anybody in this area leak their entire s tank into the river. Not us. We were driving over. We didn't have any of our fine Listeners offered up an alternative theory as to how a six by three foot wide chunk of ice comes plumbing out of the sky and through Florida home's roof and not have it come from an airplane. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Somebody said I've fallen through my parents roof too. Somebody else it's Joe Dirtz. Listen at two two five two six. Now that you put it out there, Pat, we are gonna have a million things. And I bet one of a million guesses from listeners, and I bet you one of them will be that it came from the the space station that Sonny and Butch were stuck on. I bet they bet it was there. It was that issue made it through the whole burn up and re entry and everything.
Speaker 2: You bet believe it? All right? Are you ready for? I believe this is a fourth candidate for headline of the week.
Speaker 3: If it's top fourth, it's definitely third. But I'm going to write it down consideration. We have the subject of this headline of the week's mugshot and the accompanying article conveniently linked on our Facebook page for visual reference purposes. Okay, teacher accused of gang bang with junior high students wearing scream masks.
Speaker 2: Of gang bang with junior High.
Speaker 3: I like the one part about it being called junior high still instead of middle school. Let's go old school there like we used to have. It was junior high students wearing scream masks.
Speaker 2: Teacher accused of gang bang with junior high students wearing scream masks. This in Indiana?
Speaker 3: Who was wearing the scream mask? All the kids are? That's the headline. Insinuates it was the kids the gang bangers.
Speaker 2: That way she could say she didn't know who it was. Okay, there's her mugshot, sands any makeup. You gotta keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: She's pretty hot, she's got some meth killing.
Speaker 2: And she's got to sad I've just been arrested and put out in front of the world to see look on her face. Yeah, but overall, would you say, now I have to explain how I was allegedly participating in a junior high school student gang bang with dudes wearing scream masks.
Speaker 3: So what would you say with her scale one to ten hot factor without take the judging out, because she is going through a hell sandwich right now.
Speaker 2: I'm probably six or seven. I guess seven. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking not that we're God's gift, no, no, but I'm thinking what she would be if she was dulled up, right, should be a solid nine yeah, yeah, yea. And that little sore right there that could be the scream mask bumping up against her face.
Speaker 2: All Right, we'll give the recap of the prior contenders so we can also ask the listeners for their feedback and crowning headline of the week.
Speaker 3: We're going to start on page one. Severed head. I'm just gonna summarize this. It's severed head of the king that showed up in an Irish rap concert whatever. That one's out because no, because there was one that.
Speaker 2: Was a statue head. Yeah, so if it was actually the King's head at the rap concert. That would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, woman who planned to sell human toes regurgitated by dogs.
Speaker 2: Busted. Yeah, okay, so that was the leader so far.
Speaker 3: I thought there was a third No, no, we're going third day in a row. X X con turned community leader arrested for having enough fentanyl to kill two hundred and seventy six thousand people. So right now you have the entanol. I think you'll agree because the listeners already did.
Speaker 2: The ex con who turned community activist and leader now back to uh, back to style a deal in fentanyl.
Speaker 3: Or do you go with the lady that was trying to sell regurgitated toes that were regurgitated from dogs that ate them off the human by the way, or today the Indiana teacher teacher accused of gang bang with junior high students wearing scream masks.
Speaker 2: Again, we're on that story on our Facebook page. Dude, I don't know which to go with the toes or the scream masks.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm I'm two two five to all that you need to do, because people are already texting it. Two two five two six Do you go, severed head? I think that's out right. Yeah, Yeah, that one's I think it was. It was strong to first kind of ease into it on Monday.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the first day of the week ahead. Okay, So do we go severed toes recurgitated dogs?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or do we get no?
Speaker 3: So I just need to know just two words, sever or just say toes or gang bang? Agree, Sure, I think that beats all others, dude, I mean that the one where he's got all that ventnyl it's a shame and and but it doesn't beat scream masks, gang bang or regurgitated toes from dogs that ate them off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll give you the I'll give you the heads up when you're ready, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and let's move on to this last story while those votes come in. Uh, spring break continues here in the Sunshine State locally either north of one hundred arrests in Volusia this this week, and either're going to continue. They're stepped up enforcement what through like Monday, I'm hearing Meanwhile, in other hotspots, let's go over to the southwest Florida Coach Coast, the Fort Myers area, where a spring brawl spring Break Brawl ended with a teen biting off some dude's ear. That's pretty odd. I don't know, it's like a local Mike Tyson or something. He needs to go to jail for that. I would wish that on my worst enemy. Yes, we have the footage of that as well, or earage in this case. Wow. Eighteen year old Jack Turner arrested facing felony battery charges following the brawl that took place on Fort Myers Beach this week. This happened about five in the afternoon. Victim was not identified. Uh, but a good portion of the left ear had been completely bitten off.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty impressed that they knew who Mike Tyson was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with that bro who cough that one up? Yeah, like a Mike local Mike Tyson type.
Speaker 3: That's pretty impressive for a teen. Yeah, he's the kind of guy to put on that yeah scream mask have already and getting to getting it is spring break, you know, all right? She was looking good to somebody's Okay, there you go, let's go. There's a whole bunch of these Uh oh my god, severed head, what really okay? Community leader? Uh play the lady's voice from me yesterday? Gang Bang all right, here comes the real counting. Here it comes the whole counting. Gang Bang toes, teacher toes, teacher toes toes, gang bang toes, gang bang, gang bang. Oh it's still going. Sorry, I'm a little horse after the deaftone show last night, great show, by the way, Uh, teacher toes, gang bang toes toes. We're gonna tie go to the winner, dude or tigers to the runner.
Speaker 2: Who's the runner? Gang bang? Think you did run on a train? Yes? With toes, we're gonna say the teacher had toes. Thank you for your feedback, and uh wow, they're still coming in. Headline of the week is always a fun situation when we say