Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO it? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those data areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time areas thirty one me neither. There were seven one golf.
Speaker 2: If it was anybody a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one of golf negative, Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed out over the top of us ninety one one. Guy you just called up to me? Be four rest. They're after staying the airplanes. He is a toe to God. More calm in on an unidentify object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 2: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How has the week been treating you? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest is Almando calling for anbra and he grew up hearing about strange things that happened around his family, voices coming from empty rooms and explained the text and an encounter involving small, mysterious figures that his uncle believed were the de Rendez, and as he grew up, the strange activity followed him. Armundo is up next. But first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on the the show, Hello, Amando, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: It is our pleasure to have you with us tonight. And you'll call in from Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Just there.
Speaker 2: Now Aarmundo, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like start at the beginning, please, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So most my stories are going to go chronologically ordered, so we'll start pretty much when I was born. I was born in nineteen ninety two in Nebraska. Shortly after I was born, my parents moved to Marshalltown, Iowa. And this is a very small town in Iowa. So the way things started there is they moved to a trailer park in Iowa, and they had quite a bit of experiences right away. Most of them were to the paranormal realm of them. So there'd be time for my mom would be washing dishes and in the next room over she'd be able to hear voices people. It sounded like people were gambling, drinking and fighting with each other, and she'd be like, what the hell is going on and try to figure out what's going on and stuff to the next room. There'd be no one in there, so you know, she'd bring it up to my dad, and my dad didn't really believe her until he started some experiences of his own. There'd be times where his worst fear in life is drowning, and almost every night that they lived there, he had a dream of drowning. There'd be times where my mom would be, you know, home alone with just me and just she'd be feeling like she'd be an attacked by something like almost to the extent of being choked or being held down, and the only way they need these things would stop is when she would hold me. So I don't know if it's something to do with like the purity of a baby, or you know, just maybe I just don't want to attack her while she's holding that. No, you know, I don't quite understand what was going on with that part. But my uncle also lived there as well with my mom and dad, uh, and he'd have some experiences too with with the ghost things. But there was a time where they left, they left me with my uncle. My uncle and my mom and dad left to go to the store or something. I can't remember quite what it was, but they came back and they saw my uncle sitting there like with a look of shock in his eyes. He had scratches on his neck and stuff, and he was telling him that he was attacked by a little person in Spanish sho'll call it out the wind day And he's telling them that there was two of them and he's trying to find them off and they're scratching them, attacking them, and next thing you know, they just leave, so pretty much rid. After that, maybe a few months after that, they decided to come back to Nebraska, so I did, as you know, being a baby, I don't remember any of that, but right away I'm kind of thrown into this world of paranormal and cryptic experiences. So around the age of three or four, I didn't have an experience here, but this is kind of what got me too. The Bigfoot, Ufo world and all that type of stuff was my mom had a book and it was more like an encyclopedia. But in that book itself there I remember seeing the image of Patty, the world known Bigfoot image from Patterson Gammon film. I remember seeing an image of Ufo flying across the sky in Arizona or New Mexico. And I remember the book talking about lockness, monsters, and dinosaurs still existing in along the Amazon River. So from the age of three or four up to now, I've always been kind of interested in all these things, and it's always that book. The Loan opened up my view on all this stuff. After that, I didn't really have anything happening to me until I was around the age of seven. We lived in this round house in Nebraska, and uh, there was a lot of ghost experiences there. I remember my mom doing the dishes, and she'd put the dishes in the drying wreck and she comes sit down. We'd all be sitting around watching TV, and like about five minutes later after her doing that, you just hear all the dishes flying out of the dish rack one by one, and it is kind of quite a weird experience experience in that. And then you know that happened on more than one occasion, or we'd all be sitting in the living room watching TV and then next thing you know, the cerea would just come on on its own in a full blast. You know, everybody in the house experience. And there's a time where my mom was home alone. She sat my brother on the couch and my brother was just born. She sat them on the couch or laid them on the couch. I went to grab a diaper real quick, but within the thirty second of her going to go to the other room grab a diaper, and the wife would come back. My brother laid on the ground, wrapped up in the blanket like someone just laid them there, So we had quite a big experience of living there. Another experience that I had was the way my bedroom was set up. I shared a room with my sisters, but my the way my bed was set it was set facing the door, but there was no door, so it was just a doorway there, and my sisters were facing the closet, so they just looked straight in the poset that they were laying in the bed. And as a kid, I was always a night out. I was always a thinker, mainly because of that book that I read when I was like three or four. I was always thinking about you know, life UFOs, dinosaurs or lockless monsters, all that type of stuff. So I just remember laying there every night, and there'd be a few occasions where I would see a shadow figure walk past my doorway towards through the living room and they would never come back again. And that's I'd see those different occasions. Other than that, i'dn't have any more experiences there until I was about eight years old. Growing up, I come from a Mexican culture, so hearing stories about like witches and like little people and things of that nature was nothing new. To me as a kid. They always tell you a story of Orna, which is pretty much means like the crying lady. But the story in Mexico, it's just kind of like a story that you tell kids so they will be scared and go to bed. But the story is that there's this lady and she had her kids and she drownded them out the river. Well then she died, and the story goes that now that if you you know, you stay up late, you don't go to bed, you're gonna hear crying and she's gonna come drag you down to the river. So it's just more of a story to scary it and tell you to go to bed. And there is some truth to it because it's more of like the Lady in White, which is a story here across the world of like like a spiritual figure that people do see. I think there is some truth to that. I don't think the whole drowning the kid's story is the truth. But so I'd always hear stories about like you know, the the windows, witches and stuff like that. And I finally went to Mexico when I was eight years old. My spirit I had I was there was more of like a deja vu premonition type dream thing. I had a dream that I was walking down the side of the road and I was wearing a shirt outfit. So I don't know if it was maybe like a week or like a couple of days later, but I was walking. I went to school there during the summer, so I was walking down to sitting down the road. I was walking on the right side of the gravel road. I was wearing an outfit, and all of a sudden, that dream came in my head and I was wearing the same exact thing. It was the same exact setting. It was like the bright sunny day, and I remember all of it and it just kind of clicked in my head. I was like, this is like a premonision or a dajah voom moment I had. So it scared me so bad I had to walk to the other side of the road. Another experience that I had to while I was there was that after school hours, I would meet up with a bunch of friends and stuff. We'd either go play soccer or we just go run around town and play hide and go seek and stuff. And as me and two girls we went to the school to go play around on the playground there, and uh, they have a bathroom outside that you're able to use, but there's like a partitioner in front of the bathroom which is kind of like a metal wall, but no one could see into the bathrooms from the playground. So I actually went to the boys one and the girls went to the girls one, and they were out first before I was, and they were standing in front of the partition on the inside of the bathroom side and they weren't going out yet, so you know, I didn't really think much of it. And I was about to step out to go to the playground there and they're like, no, wait here, and I could see the look of fear in her eyes. I was like, what's going on, you know, like what you know, why I can't go out there? And she's like the window is out there to the little people, and I was like what. At first, I was like what, Like, you know, I was like I thought, like in my head, I thought all this stuff is just kind of like the stories or just stuff that they just want to tell you. I was just kid to scare you. And then like I really looked in her eyes and you could just like see the fear and started like listening. You can hear things playing on the playground, something on the merry go round, something on the like the swing swing, and you can hear like the middle the metal creaking on the swing chains. So that right there, and then that's kind of like confirmed, like this stuff is real to me. Another incident I was in Mexicos. There was like a community to get together and we all came this this place is more like a village. There was like a few hundred people living in this village, and uh so there's a large group of us came together do like a like a neighborhood cookout almost, And so every this always happened in Mexican culture to a lot is that people come together and start telling their war stories. I guess they're like their stories with paranormal activity. And there's like a known a lot of known witchcraft in Mexico too. And so my grandma's neighbor started ragging on this witch that you know, everyone knew there was a witch in the area, but nobody really talked about it for fear of apercussion. And this lady was kind of being reckless with what she's saying. She's talking a lot of negative stuff about the witch, and just even as a kid, I had a feeling of something's going to happen, like I feel like this witch might be sitting right here with us, because a witch doesn't look like what you think on TV. You know, they look like an everyday person sometimes. So he was ragging on the witch, talking, saying some mean things and just kind of upset I guess more than anything. So we all go back home and we all go to sleep, and when we wake up the next day, the neighbor all she had a bunch of birds in her backyard and cages and stuff, and they were all dead like, and it did it looked like they had broken necks or anything like that. They just looked like they all fell over and died. So that was all my experience in Mexico. So after that, I don't really have much experiences until I turned about fifteen. I have a buddy I used to live by. He lived about two us is down for me, and he always told me he had a bunch of, you know, paranormal experiences at home, and it's something I never believed them. It was more than that, I never you know, every time I went over I didn't like since any energy or I never seen anything happen, never had anything happen while I was there. And like I said, it's not like I didn't leave them my own experiences and stuff. But it got to the point where he was getting ready to move and we would all come, I've come over and hang out with them while they were moving and stuff. And at this day, they weren't really moving anything, but his house was pretty empty, so we're just stilling downstairs in his basement. He had one of his dresser draworgs pulled out. It was kind of standing on end, and just because you know, things were in random places, just because it's getting ready to move out of there. And I sat my glass of water down on it, and we're just sitting there talking telling for a bit, and for some reason, we both just happened to look at my glass of water at the same time and we see it like tip over. There's nothing like that bumped in, no vibration or nothing like that. Nothing shook it. It just tipped over. And I was like, that's kind of weird. Then literally right after that happened, you just hear footstus walking back and forth upstairs, just back and forth, back and forth. We're like, what the heck, what's that? What's going on? You know. It's like he's like, I'm telling you O, there's something in there, and I was like what, I just go upstairs real quick to see if there's NBLS in there. There wasn't. You. You know, by the time I got up, they don't hear the footsteps no more either, And I was like, that's crazy. And a couple of days later, you know, I started going over a little more because it kind of picked my interest to what was going on. And I had a couple other buddies with me, and you know, they're kind of non believers, and so I was like, let's try to make something happen. So we turned off the lights and there's the lights still. I mean, somebody's trying through the basement windows, so there's enough light from that and that we can still see each other. So I told everybody, hey, put your hands up. We're gonna do a little test. And uh, well, I'll put our hands up, I'll ask the spirit or goes to do something, to throw something, to make some noise, and you know, we'll see if there's really something in here. So we all raised our hands. So I was like, if there's anything in here, can you please show us either make some noise, knock something down, and do something, you know, And within like five seconds of me saying that, you see this toy flight across the room and hit the wall. So that kind of confirmed something going on. And you know, when this happened, everybody's hands were up. You know, I can see everybody's hands. So after that, like we could you know, maybe we get two thoes by. And this is around the same time when the Paranormal ACTIPTI movie came out and that and I actually went to go see it with a couple of friends, and you know, I was like, all right, the movie was cool, and I was like, if you guys really want to experience some real pernal mytippy, I know somewhere where we go to. So we went to my buddy's house again. This house had an upstairs like attic area, but it was more of a an attic where you didn't have to crash down until you can stand up. And when you get up the stairs and to the attic, there's a left to the left you there's like a little crawl space you can go into to the right of the storage room and to the straight ahead there's another biggest biggert storage area. So we went into the crawl space area. We all sat in there. I was one of the last ones to get in and I sat down, and then like, after us being in there for a couple of minutes, I felt like some pressure on me, like something that was like almost sitting on me it but like and I was like, that's really weird. The next thing, you know, there's an exilet phone type toy in the other room and you can just hear it ding in one by one by one. And after that we all kind of sprinted out of there. But my body I did live there. He said there was kind of some experiences that he had. One I won't get into all of them, but one major one that he did have is they did hire like some type of priest or someone to come over and bust at home. And when they're walking up that stairs, it's almost it's almost like two flights of stairs, one bigger one than one smaller one. But when they got in between the big and small flight, there's like a little corner of the wall. He decided to put some folly water on that corner of the wall, and the drywall kind of just fell apart, just instantly troubled down. He said, so that, you know, and they said that they kind of found out some history about that home, and they said that they kind of found out there are people living there practicing rituals and sacrificing animals, and this is like the early nineteen hundreds when they were doing that. So after that, I have so around the age of sixteen or seventeen, I have my first year at Fox Experience. I'll give out a street address the you know, I mean, I don't mind. I'm from Grandad in Nebraska, and this has happened on Capital Avenue, and I'm just giving this thouse. Some people kind of have a visual what they do want to look at where the area this happened at. So we're driving around, like at this time, we come from a small town. In high school, I wasn't really about to do so we always kind of drove around with the music all day. And so we're driving and there was six of us in a car and at that time, you know, you I mean as many people as you can in the car. Sometimes there's four people in the back. My buddy driving me and the passenger side. We're driving down Capitol Avenue. We get to a point where to the right I didn't well come up to a cemetery. On the left side of me, there's these apartments. I happened to look out the left driver's side window and I look up above these apartments and there's a saucer this shape where I would know as a UFO. It was hovering right above the apartments. Is I don't know if there was anything on the craft itself that had a light, or if it was just amitting a light from just the energy that I was producing or whatever, but it was like a purple flight around it, Like what is that? It's like, that's the UFO. And we all looked over, and they all looked over and they see it too, and we're all kind of excited, kind of freaking out and stuff. And I was like, oh, I'm gonna grab my phone take a picture. And of course I look down to grab my phone out of my lap. It's not there. It's on the ground by chance. And finally, by the time I reached down grab my phone, look back up, it's gone. And just like that, even till this day, like every time I bump into these people that I rode with. I'm thirty three now and this is about seventeen years later, and when I bump into them, this is the first thing we ever talked about. I was like, hey, you've remember seeing the UFO. After that, I have this is about when I was seventeen or eighteen, I have a bunch of Wigi boards. Major Wigi board experience. I was with a group of friends and we we always I don't know what have we got a conversation of it, but we talked about getting a Wigi board a few times. And this one time we went to this football game and after that football game, we left and we're like, you know, hey, maybe we should go get that Wigi board we always talked about. So we went to the store, you know, looked around for the wigy board, and the only Wigi board they had was like the globe, the dark one. And it's not that I don't believe in any of this type of stuff, but like a Wigi board, Like at that time, I was like, I got that game, you know, it can't be real or nothing like that, and not you know, to me, I don't think the Wigi board is what makes it happen. I think it's your intentions when you're doing the Ouiji board. So we get the Oigi board. We go to this place and stuff, and then I'm like this, this is gonna be corny. You know, it's gonna be kind of not gonna work. It's a glowing and dark wigie board. So we all sit down. We waited until you know, about like eleven o'clock midnight. I think because there's a few of the people that you know, it's about maybe eight of us to all stay the night together for this big sleepover to do this, there was like maybe three or four people that didn't want to be part of it. I think it's about three of them. So they we waited till they fell asleep. We all sat down. We can lift some candles, turn off the lights. My buddy's dad even joined us, and he turned off the last light him, sat down and he's like, oh, you know what, I'm actually gonna go grab us some orders of the garage or something like that, and goes to the garage, comes back in to turn it on the kitchen light real quick, and the lights none of the lights will come on. And now We're like, Okay, that's kind of weird, you know, like you know, either a weird coincidence or there's something to it, you know. So we started asking questions. You know, the thing, the whatever I can't remember the name of the glass piece of what it's called, but whatever that's called that you know, it's doing this thing or whatever. Rasking questions. We're getting answers, and next thing, you know, like some of the guys that are a sleeping or they're like, you know, hey, stop stop pinching me, stop hitting me. We're like, what's going on? You know, they kind of wake up. They're like somethings, O wed, you know, are you guys like bothering us? Or I can't us? Like what are you guys doing? You're like like, no, we're all sitting over here. You know, we're not doing anything to you. And you know, so they go back to sleep and continue again, and people are kind of kind of getting scared. In this the table, I was kind of on one corner. Everybody scootered in towards where I was, like on both sides of me, So we kept asking more questions. Well, the side that was vacated, that corner of that table raised on its own and just dropped down, and we're like, what the hell, you know, that's kind of freaky, and so we decided to okay, you know, that's where we should have ended it, you know, but we didn't. So we continued and we moved everything to the floor, and so I are there. The kid that was next to me sat down first on the ground that I sat down. Then we were both kind of sitting there and waiting for everybody to join us. And while we're sitting there, I felt extremely that I couldn't even explain it. It's almost walking downto a freezer. I felt like that type of cool temperature walked right by me. I was like, what in the heck was that? I looked over at the connects me. He just had that look good like he felt it too. I was like, you felt that, and he's like, yeah, that was coold, wasn't it. And I was like, that's kind of weird. So we're on the ground, asking questions, you know, making this longer than it should have been, and we should have ended it by then, but so we're asking more questions and all of a sudden, something like a toy or drumstick. I can't really remember what it was, but it got thrown from the hallway to like where we were, and that's, you know, that was their science kind of the end of it. So we edited right there and I felt like that was a pretty crazy experience with Luigi Board. So from then on. That was around when I was seventeen or eighteen. I don't have anything else happened to me intil like my twenties. This is another UF folks waens that I had. We're at a river or a creek called Tully and we're there hanging out and we're like, well, the last groups there, like me and three other people, I remember the one the last one was there. And when we're getting ready to leave, my friend I drove us there. Her car wouldn't start and it was dead because she left her stereo on playing, and so we were stuck there for a bit waiting for someone to come jump the vehicles so we can get going. Well, we're standing at the edge of the riverbed, hanging out towards the sky. Well I looking out toward the sky. Everybody was kind of just throwing rocks on the water and just kind of hanging out, talking stuff. All of a sudden, I see, like to the left side of me and the sky is this little ball and a light of ball in the sky, and it looked like the tip of like the cherry of a cigarette the way the color was. I was like, what what is that? You know, like it was kind of moving, It wasn't doing anything too crazy, so I didn't think much of it. Then, like I kind of got everbody's attention to looked at it. Then when we were looking at it, it decided to shoot way across across the other side of the sky to my right side, and I was like, what and the heck is going on? Then this is kind of a short lived experience. But it shot across to the left again. Then it just kind of faded out towards, you know, to the opposite direct towards the sky more and kind of disappeared, and you know, after that, I didn't really see it. So after that, again, I don't really have much experience with anything. Until my mid to late twenties. I was at my friend's house and uh, this was the time when the first squid games came out, so we're at that time, I wasn't really interested in the show Scooter Games. I wasn't in the hand of it. I know everybody else's but I wasn't a fan of it. So everybody else was watching it. I was kind of just like zoning out, staring at the wall, which I was kind of more just like thinking about stuff. And I was just looking out on the wall thinking, and I was I guess kind of to give it. Like before that, like a couple of days later, my my friend had a bat problem at a couple of bats in his attic, and uh then he got rid of them, and uh so, but like I said, watching Scooter Games, I'm just kind of staring at the wall, and next thing you know, there's a bat flying through the living room. We're like, you know, everybody's like poot and hollering, you know, bats flying through the room. We're all kind of freaking out trying to get it out and stuff. But after we got it knocked down and out of the house, it kind of clicked to my head. I was like, while I was staring at the wall, I knew I seen the bat, Like it looked like it flew through the wall, like coming from outside the inside. It flew through the wall, and I I was like, I have to bring it up. You know. Luckily, my friends are you know, kind of into into all this crazy stuff. Like I said, you're going to call it crazy, But my friend that owns the home, I was sitting right next to me in the same couch, he was like, that's exactly what I saw too. He's like, I don't want to say anything, so I don't want to sound crazy. And he's like, why do you brought it up? Because he's like, that's what I saw. And we didn't bring it up right away at the moment when it happened, because with the bat flying through the house, we're all kind of freaking out and to kind of confirm what we were, to make us believe that what we saw was real. Is maybe a week later, we had a friend come over while I was hating out there, and I guess you didn't describe her kind of more in tune or kind of witchy. I guess, you know, she just got up out of her chair while we were sitting at the table we're talking, and she's like, she goes directly to the area where the bat came through the wall, and she was like, what's so weird about this area? She's like I sent some type of energy, and like I told her the whole story, and she's like, Okay, that makes a lot of sense. And I was like, that's kind of crazy that she just got up out of nowhere and kind of pointed at the same exact area where the bat came out of. So my next stories are kind of short. So at my mom's house, I want to go check on her dog, and I brought my dog with me, and this at this time, my dog was still a puppy, so he's kind of always getting into stuff or kind of marking his area a little bit when he's a puppy still, and I always tried to catch the closer eye on them, so he wasn't doing that at my mom's house. So I decided to make like a sandwich to I. So I was facing for the sink and I heard something run down the stairs super hard and fast. I was like what. I was, like, what I was? I call him from my dog come up here, and he was literally in the next room over in the living room, and so was my mom's dog. And there's someone else in the house and like, that's kind of weird. And Lady had some of their own experiences. My mom seem like a like maybe a six foot to seven foot shadow figure come from the garage, walked across to her back door and walked through the door without it being open. She's also seen an old man kind of obviously wasn't a living old man, but an old man comes from the kitchen and walk into the spare bedroom. So my next UFO experience that I did have was this is actually my most recent U folksperence. Just happened maybe like a year ago now. I was over at my mom's herd and I went to take their trash off for her. So I went took out the trash. I was coming back from taking the trash to go off through the front door, but before I got up to the steps and stuff, I was still on the sidewalk I was. I just happened to look up and there was something stationary for just a moment, just like just sitting there in the sky. It didn't look like the orange a cigarette lit type of light that I seen from the other UFO. It was more like it was more looked more like the star for a second, but it was literally just sitting there then just shot across the sky at like at one of the fastest speeds that I could ever, you couldn't even comprehend how fast it was going. And after that, you know, I didn't see that at all anymore. So my last UFO store that I do have, it actually comes to ride after the time I saw the bat, but before I see my last UFO that I just seen, And I kind of saved this one for the end because it's kind of, you know, a crazy your experience. But I was at a this is Memorial Day weekend, I would say about four years ago, or yeah, about four or twenty twenty six, about yeah, four years ago, we were at Me and my friend that I saw that bat with and two other people. We went to like this EDM kind of music event, and uh, at first it was kind of borrying. There was nobody there. We kind of got there a little too early. We left, waited about an hour or two, came back against So by this time we got back, it was a little bit darker. We're just sitting there for a little bit longer. You know, people start showing up more so like, hey, let's sit up there with the music and stuff, get up there with the crowd, and this is a little more laid back event, and uh so we're all just kind of chilling, hanging out. I had one friend closer up to the front, we had her other friends. She was standing near us and they had this big bubble wand she was playing with that and me and my buddy were just kind of standing there talking with her, talking with some people around us. And then she spun the bubble wand around and there's like big bubbles and there's first reason. I just kept my eye on this one. And this bubbles kept going up, kept going up towards the sky, and I was like, okay, that's cool. And then like I kept both kind of it was like getting higher and higher. I was like, okay, that's crazy. Like they just kept getting higher. I was like, what in the world this thing is going up there? And next thing you know, it gets kind of far up it hits as far as I know, this is what it was, is the UFO, and it hits the UFO. But at the time there was nothing there. It's like the UFO was cloaked into the sky. But as soon as the bubble hit it, and I feel like it almost felt surreal, like it was almost time flowed down. Just the tap bit or the bubble hit the UFO and it I can't describe the color. It was almost like a pearlish color, as a prism almost, and it reflected that color and it next thing, you know, it moved forward. And when it moved forward, you see a light like I seen that UFO with the that was more like a cherry tiped cigarette the tip of a cigarette. That's the way it looked. And that there for a second. Then it shot across the moon and I was like, what in the world at the speed it went and went past the moon like within seconds. I like, my mouth just just dropped, like almost like in a cartoon when like their mouth dropped to like when their dog drops to the ground. I'm stuttering and stammering, and I'm like, came get words out. Everybody's kind of look looking at me funny. And I turned around and look at my friend and his jaw is wide open. I'm like, you just seen that, didn't you, And He's like, what was that? Like? I instantly had to go inside into the to the club that where I had to go inside and grab a beer and try it nounce. It shocked me so much that fast, like to this day, That's something we always talked about. It's honestly something I almost think about every day because it's just something you can't comprehend as what was that? Like? I almost feel like it had like a manipulated reality a little bit. They wanted me to see it. Like with these things, I feel like they're smart, they're intelligent. They want you to see them sometimes and like not everybody sees them, but I think when they want you to see them, they'll definitely let you see them. So yeah, that's my last thing that I have for you.
Speaker 2: One Life, One Story a podcast about real people and a single moment or a series of moments that changed everything. Each episode is someone sharing a story in their own words. Sometimes it's tragic, sometimes it's hopeful. These are experiences that stay with you, moments that reshape how you see the world, yourself and the people around you. And if you have a story that you'd like to share, email me at One Life, One Story podcast at gmail dot com, One Life, One Story, listen wherever you get your podcasts. Wow, thank you for sharing all that. It makes you wonder if are you looking for these things or are these things finding you, it does.
Speaker 1: Make you wonder that, and sometimes I feel like, honestly, with me, I'm always looking at the sky. A few other things I've seen, but I can't always confirm or what it was, you know, so I don't really tell those stories. You know. Ever since I was a kid, I'm constantly looking at the sky. That's why, you know, sometimes I feel like I do get lucky and see these things, but they're always there. Honestly, like I said, the last time I saw it was cloaked a little like I would have known who is there until it shut itself.
Speaker 2: You know, have you reported any of these?
Speaker 1: I haven't, actually I have not as far as.
Speaker 2: You If you ever get a chance to just drop down as much detail as you can about each UFO sighting and report them, you know, report them to move on or the National UFO Reporting Center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will do that.
Speaker 2: Actually, being in Nebraska, now you must have some super clear skies.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I do. I live in a town, but like literally if you go within like five to ten minutes out side of town and there's really not much light pollution. And we have actually an area more closer to the river called the Platte River around here, but we have a lot of sandtal cranes. It's an area where there's absolutely no light pollution at all. There's not allowed to have any lights in that area just for that reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it must be great nighttime viewing because Nebraska is a lot of prairie, isn't it not prairie? It is famous for it. Is there any UFO groups around your area?
Speaker 1: Not really, honestly, as far as I've looked, no, And I don't know. The thing is that around here, people like when they do see things or have any experiences and stuff like that, they kind of keep it on the hush hush. They don't want people to look at you as crazy er. They just don't want to. They just don't like sharing their experiences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's understandable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And actually I went to the we have a Bigfoot convention here, which is crazy because I'm not thought there isn't bigfoot around here, but in my town specifically, I know there isn't really, but we had the Bigfoot convention here and I went to it last year. It's every April, and I was able to tell my story to a couple of people that were there, and they've foughten a lot of stories from around this area.
Speaker 2: That's pretty interesting. I've never gone to a Bigfoot convention. I've always wanted to, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty fun and you get to meet a lot of cool people.
Speaker 2: You know. I know a lot of people involved and some even that put on conventions around, but I've just never gone to one. But you know, you've got some interesting accounts here, these little people, these duendes. We're talking the beginning about Mexican culture and how prevalent this is. Would your parents speak about these little people much?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, especially like my stepdad. I'll tell you another story with Ted, and he had so when he was younger in Mexico, honestly, I mean, I'm sure in England drinking culture is kind of a big thing too, but like in Mexico, drinking is a big thing as well. And you can start at kind of a younger age and what you can in the US and US got to wait till you're twenty one. But you know, by the time you were sixteen, Mexca they kind of considered a man. And so he was probably about his late teens, early twenties, and he went to the local bar they had there, you know, kind of got drunk, but he knew his way home and he was okay getting home every night or every time he went. Well, there was one night he went and he didn't come back right away or at the time he was kind of expected to be home, you know, and so his parents were like, you know, what's going on. You know, the kind of kind of worried. Retraced his steps to where, you know, the way he'd always go there and come back, and like, you know, we never found him. You know, Well, they decided to retrace their steps again and go back and come back. But when they came back, they kind of took a different route, and I think kind of where they went through was kind of more of a secluded wooded area. They're like, you know, just you know, by chance, maybe kind of got lost, fall asleep or something. Well, when they found them, they found him tied down to the ground, and they found you know, little people like near him trying to tie him down and stuff. When they got close to him, you know, they're kind of scattered off and they untied him, and he was you know, he was in shock and disbelief and couldn't believe what was going on.
Speaker 2: And did he ever describe what they look like.
Speaker 1: You know, the ones he described they like they look like us, but they looked older and they're just small stature. So I know a lot of other ones they kind of described more like Elvish or like maybe like fade type. But these are more and I'm not saying these aren't. I'm not saying wrong, but these ones looked a little similar, more to us, kind of more like we describing Native American culture blamey.
Speaker 2: So you go out of an evening, you get taken on your way home.
Speaker 1: And sometimes it's not even that you're taken. They kind of like not seduce you, but convince you to go or like lead you astray, almost.
Speaker 2: So kind of kind of playful in a way.
Speaker 1: Mischievous, very mischievous, very mischievous.
Speaker 2: Because all cultures have these, all countries have these little people. They're everywhere, These little folk seem to be everywhere, and then they go back a long way, they go back centuries stories of these yep.
Speaker 1: I've actually lived on a couple of Native American reservations a little bit, and one of the first ones I lived in, I was part of this youth group where kind of like a church group, and the lady running it. I don't know. She would always kind of tell us, tell us crazy stories. So I'll give you a couple that she told us. One was when her parents or grandparents they lived in New Mexico, when they're just driving down a road and next thing you know, she said that they're driving and they're radio is kind of acting funny. This one's more UFO, but they're radio is kind of acting funny and staticky and stuff like that. And next thing you know, it says that they see a bright light behind them and that's all they remember. And next thing you know, they're driving on the road again. That's like four hours later and they're in the same spot where they kind of like last remember. But another story that she told me about the little people was that or one night to hold their kids to go to bed. They're kind of acting misbehaving that night, didn't want to go to bed and stuff. But she finally was able to get him into the room and go to sleep and stuff. Fall. Like an hour or two later, he hears like a lot of emotion coming from their bedroom, like jumping on the bed, running around, you know, stuff like kids do. And she goes in there and it's a bunk bed that they have, and her two boys are on the bottom bunk, pulled up in the corner and curled up to each other, scared the desk, and she looks up and it's just two little people in the bed and next thing you know, they run off the window and he hears them on the roof front and getting away and stuff.
Speaker 2: Craiky because it was your uncle, wasn't it which had this incident?
Speaker 1: That was that?
Speaker 2: That was in Iowa?
Speaker 1: Yeah, y up in Iowa.
Speaker 2: And is he still the rain today? Have you ever spoken to him by that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But my dad's side of the family, they're kind of super religious, so they don't really like talking about any of that type of stuff. I would have never known about the if it wasn't for my mom telling me any of it, because she's into stuff like this. Obviously. She's the one that had that book that I found while I was younger, when I was like three or four. So she's always been kind of into t UFOs and ghosts and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds like being my mother. Actually, I was always into the paranormal, in UFOs and dinosaurs when I was a kid. Yeap, what about the house you in now, have you ever had anything going on there?
Speaker 1: Curently? You know? Like I said, the most recent thing I had was that UFO experience I had taken on the crash. Other than that, I haven't had like too many things going on crazy.
Speaker 2: Is that a good or a bad thing?
Speaker 1: I mean, you don't bother me. I just know something that's coming eventually. I brought that last one tit wasn't the last thing. I probably all see, you know.
Speaker 2: And when it comes to the paranormal, is this something you actively c k or it just always seem to happen with you?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. It's always seemed to happen with me. And I don't know if it's because of that experience so I had it when I was a baby, and it's just you know, that connects you with it, or maybe just because of I don't know. Sometimes maybe it's just your frequency that you radiate that they kind of decide to show themselves to you or have experiences with you. But at the same time, I feel like this stuff is all around, it always constantly going on, and some people are just more in tune to it and see it more.
Speaker 2: It is around us. We live in We live in pretty much two worlds. All this goes on around us, and I think it depends on the person whether, like you said, you know we're tuned to it or not.
Speaker 1: And I actually do have one more story for you. And this isn't my own story. This is kind of a story I overheard where I was working on this deep plant a few years ago, and this is And I didn't really ask these people anything about it. I was in a locker room cleaning up the locker room, and these guys were like talking with each other, and he's the guy of the story and confidential, and I didn't when asking for it, didn't want to seem like I was being nosy or anything. But he's telling this guy a story in Spanish. And so he lives in the same town I do, but he lives kind of more on the countryside of town. So he was at home hanging out with some friends. They're drinking some beers, they're on his court, and it was late at night and he sees out in the field in the distance like this, you know, bright light coming down into the field and it like landed. He said, He's like, oh, go check it out. You know, and he was kind of clueless to what it was or what it could have been, but he said that once he you know, got closer to it, and this story is kind of you know, I mean, I'm sure you heard some crazy ones, but this one's kind of crazy too. And he got closer to it, and the craft opened up and as you know, an alien being like almost like a gray. He said, like, well, I didn't call it a gray, but it was what the way he described it is what I would consider a gray, and it came out. He says, after that, all next thing he remembers is just being back on his portrait again. Well, next thing, you know, he says that the neighbors truck just started on its own and started like just driving around on its own, like backing down the road and stuff. He's like, what is going on, you know, and his friend are kind of like confused and kind of scared, and he says, the next thing, you know, another vehicle shows up, and it's like an older vehicle from like the fifties and sixties, and it's like two or three men what we considered the men. I'm black, you know, and he says they come out of the vehicle and the next thing, you know, he doesn't remember anything again. He just remembers being on his porch and everything being Norman calm, calm and normal again.
Speaker 2: And you overheard all this in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I was kind of on the other side of the lockers cleaning, and he was talking to his buddy. You know, he's like telling him, Hey, I'm telling you this. I don't want to sound crazy anybody, but you're my good friend, and I want to tell you that I need to get this off my chest, you know, and born and asking questions. But I didn't because I didn't want to seem like I was being like a nosy guy. But yeah, I was just just by chance. You know, the universe is weird like that, just by chances. I all to catch that story.
Speaker 2: What did his buddy say?
Speaker 1: His buddy was kind of disbelief. He's like, that's kind of crazy, and he's like, I believe you, but that's like crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, that's pretty interesting. And that was outside of Grand Island, was it?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, to our listeners, if you're right there and you're listening and if this experience sounds familiar to you, do get in contact. We want to know a little bit more about that. Oh yeah, what's going on in Nebraska. There's a lot of activity there in mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and actually if you go well, I think north of me a place called Valentine, Nebraska. There's a lot of crazy stuff out there. Like I said, there's a lot of stuff going on here, just a lot of people don't talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we want people to talk. If you're in Nebraska, when you're listening and you have sort of to share, please come ahead. You know, we don't have too many guests from Nebraska. We've had a few over the years, kind of sporadic. But yeah, definitely, do get in contact. I'm sure there's some great stories out there in the prairies.
Speaker 1: Most definitely.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: You're bringing that up. Patent reminds me, I do have a lot of dreams about UFOs too. Like I've had a dream like where I was walking down the sidewalk and I look up the sky and I see like what looks like a hawk or some type of bird, you know, and the next thing, you know, but it's shaped system to a UFO. I've had dreams of like our high school. We have high school, well, we have three high schools here, but with the high school I went to, and it's like there was like three UFOs on the field, and like me and my family are facing you, like all my family, like my immediate family, like my brothers, my sister, and my mom. We're all standing in there facing the UFOs like like we're ready to get in it.
Speaker 2: And did you get on?
Speaker 1: I honestly can't remember. I feel like I did, though, But sometimes it makes you wonder if they're really dreams or not. Though it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, of course we have some pretty weird dreams sometimes, but yeah, a lot of people dream about UFOs.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 2: I've quite a lot of emails when it comes to just dreams alone. You know, sometimes they haven't seen anything, they'd have these really weird, vivid dreams and believe or not. Sometimes they come from people which have zero interest in the subject, like they don't watch science fiction movies, are not interested in the UFO field, they didn't watch the documentaries, but they had this really strange UFO dream.
Speaker 1: My dreams are just crazy in generals, and thrown out the UFOs into it just makes it even crazier.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, I've I've always believed that if if you have a faviord dream, you should always look into it. Also you'll see what you think it can be about and that and sometimes you know, if they're telling you something, maybe listen. Ye, especially if someone comes to you in a dream past relative. I think that sometimes that's the only way they can can come to you is via your dreams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree. I've always, like you know, I always tell my stories to you know, mostly like any chance I even get I can I hear someone talking about your ghosts. I always tell my stories. But I've never reprogramed for a database, so that's price thing I should do.
Speaker 2: But well, you know, but what you're doing, you're like a missionary really for the UFO subject and paranormal stories, because if you go out and speak to people about this stuff, they've always got someone else to share where people won't. They don't have too much of a habit to speaking about it. But as soon as you do mention something there, so that's like, oh, yeah, I've got something I want to share with you.
Speaker 1: Yep. I always get the thing where I'm talking to someone else about it, and this someone's like I've never had any experiences they hear you talking, They're like, oh, you know what, I did have this one thing happened to me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They always say that all this one thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. I feel like there's things going on all around us at all times, every single day.
Speaker 2: I agree, and it makes the world an interesting place. Very I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate you for that one.
Speaker 2: You're more than welcome. It's great to have you on. All right, it's great to meet you. Okay, and we will speak soon, sir, definitely. Thank you, Okay, bye for now. Well, that is all for this week. Keep updated and connected with a show on x Facebook and Instagram, and if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Armando for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye, Keep Clue