Speaker 1: Oh bed of the Aard, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the Caje to night. It's today. We have on a homie.
Speaker 3: That has not been on the show for quite some time, but we're here to rectify that. Angels Treble Garcia with the paranoid Radio podcast. Brother, how the hell have you been?
Speaker 4: Who? What is up? Everybody? I am Trouble. It's on the Treble Show. Parent already actually died. We had to rebranded because I'm sick and tired of people talking about how Michelle and Marbles Dick is better than humanity and I don't get bucks out of that. I like talking about what brings humanity together and what makes us great again. So I am Troubles Garcia. I want to think the love Allowing video today. I don't to think everything on one of you for a lining into your space. Thank you so much for being making me back a special guest on your show.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: This is an amazing fucking platform. Everybody looks up to you guys. You guys killed it every single time. You guys are a freaking Patreon your end. Some of the most loyal listeners that I've ever met, including myself.
Speaker 6: So again, thank you for family is where it's at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our cool members have a they've got a whole other ethos onto themselves and we love them dearly, all of them.
Speaker 6: We do love our fan Yeah.
Speaker 4: So matchout us to the listeners also on subscribers and everybody else that is spreading the love and keep it in that third eye open.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Yeah, dude, this guy gets it.
Speaker 3: And you've been you've been killing them on so Dude, I feel like every time I open Instagram, I'm seeing You're the.
Speaker 7: First person I see on every single social literally you are. You are the first person that we see almost every time we open up our socials like you were you were.
Speaker 6: If it's not your show, you're.
Speaker 7: Talking to somebody that we also follow like you are just everywhere.
Speaker 4: Man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I do try a lot. I try very very much to stay healthy and kick some ass. So thank you so much for for for the places.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're doing awesome.
Speaker 3: So and we heard about this book of yours, dude, tell me about all.
Speaker 4: Right, So this is before anything, guys, It's gonna get a little trippy, and I'm gonna talk about religion. But also going to talk about historical facts that you could take the five seconds of you of your day to search. You could use any fucking search engine as long as you hashtag look it up and do the researcher. Goddamn South. I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I can curse on your show. I'm gonna curse a right of course. And I'm mostly going to talk about how trees are portals. I'm gonna connect historical facts, scientific facts, biblical scripture, spirituality, and everything that comes all together connects all the dots so that we can start recognizing patterns where you were told not to recognize patterns. Guys, the book is not only about tree portals. It's about seeing everything that we have been lied about at the cellular level. So yeah, basically, trees are our portals. And I'm not gonna talk to you only about how you could travel dimension Lillian stuff. But we're gonna get a little creepy and then hopefully you get we get through the entire presentation. I got the first chapter ready to go, so before anything else, if there's anything you guys want to ask me or anything, I'll take it over. It's up to you, guys, let me know.
Speaker 3: I got I got a few questions before we get started actually raving.
Speaker 4: Do you have anything? Uh?
Speaker 7: My mind was like tree portals and my first thought was the rings in the inside of the tree and like what they represent. And then I was thinking, like, is this like a jack situation. She were like, we're gonna like go to the next Then I was like, oh no, my nightmare before Christmas. Brain like popped up and I was like shit. I was like, man, did they actually tell us in.
Speaker 2: A movie you came out? Yeah?
Speaker 7: And then also like face stuff, a lot of conversation comes from trees, you know, changelings putting the babies in the trees, and then also that you could go through the trees into uh, you know, fairy realms and stuff like that. And I was just thinking about all these different thoughts are going.
Speaker 4: Out and before Christmas she got yeah, going through every single holiday, and then you got Santa Claus using the pine try to teleport right direct into your fucking living space. All I'm saying is trees are fucking portals. You're there, man. There.
Speaker 6: My brain was just like boom, let's talk about.
Speaker 5: It because I love trees, so like, how many people have we heard say that the tree folks aka the Sasquatch aka the Bigfoot they live within the trees or they are using the trees.
Speaker 2: As doorways themselves. We've heard so many people say this bending lights.
Speaker 6: Yes, basically, oh yeah, I can't wait to hear about this.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: So it's very cryptic. Also, that's what we're gonna be touching some stuff with Bigfoot. That's where the original thesis started. Guys, I have a thick accent. I'm a freaking beaner. I am the only conspiracy poppy in the conspiracy podcasting fucking realm. So if I talk like a banner, speak like a beanner, I apologize beforehand. Okay, but we're gonna kick some ass. Here we go. So the tree portal theory made by troubles Garcia myself. So I'm gonna give you six biblical foundation points where you could start building your your idea biblical scripture hook. Here we go. On Genesis you have the tree of eating trees of life, and then in Exodus you have the use of acacia tree. We're gonna mentioning the acacia tree a lot. They ship tim wood for the tabernacle, and then Isaiah, you see people with giants getting trees cut down. In Jeremiah you have idols made out of wood, trees from the forest being cut down. First and second chronicles, you have large scale use of trees wood for temple construction and worship symbolisms. And in the Secure relations you have tree of life again and leaves of healing. Right, show tree specimens. What is it so important about trees and the specimens that are more abundantly in the world today. So question one is what tree specimens show highest conductivity and dielectric responsiveness. I found out that the wood itself is an insulator, but when moist or treated, I have to be very very specific about that. When moist or treated species such as birch pine oak displays stronger dielectric constants. So yes, conductivity rises with moisture, mineral content, and temperature. Today we know carbonized wood and polymer treated birch can carry measureable current. So what do trees have? What property allows wood to act as a mirror, conduit or amplify or frequency energy. Let me break it down. Bro wood contains cellulose fibers that are electric. They convert vibration into electrical charge like microphones do. And add a little rain, a little rain water and minerals in the cellular matrix, and the structure becomes an organic resonator as if like sorry, if a sound that is loud enough or low enough infrasound can, in theory then excite these properties, making the tree a temporary amplifier of vibrational energy. Question three, has any ancient or now existing wood species been used historically for amplifying, storing, and redirecting energy frequency phenomena? Yes, so check it out, not formally as amplifiers, but the acacia cedar and the red sandalwood algum have been revered for spiritual vibration, resonance and preservation. The red sandalwood especially was surprised in musical instruments again and temples for its rasonating frequency in tone stability, an ancient acoustic amplifier by nature. So what I'm saying is wood has historically been used not only in archways in hrones, but also as music instruments. What do instruments do? They create vibration frequency that then hacks into your habits and emotional I call it emotional warfare. So that's first of a portion of you guys have any questions, No, you.
Speaker 3: Definitely have a lot to go off of historically speaking, right, and and we'll get to the biblical in just a moment. But like, even if you go back to ancient Egypt, a lot of the pharaoh sarcopha guy were made out of gold.
Speaker 2: They're made out of stone, they're made out of lapis lazul.
Speaker 3: Yes, but there are cases of sarcophag guy being made out of wood, which was seen as that to the Egyptians that was worth way more than gold because they don't have a whole lot of trees growing in Egypt. So for them to have enough tree, a large enough tree to make an entire sarcophagus out of that was expensive as fuck. And if I'm not mistaken, there's only a handful actually of known pharaohs that were buried in wooden sarcophagus. Now, yes it was you know, ornately laden with gold and silver and all these stuff too, but it wasn't solid like so many other cases. When we're talking about red sandal wood that's been used for years and years for musical instruments as well as for decoration inside of a lot of temples, especially out in the far east the sea as a matter of fact, that were cut down from Lebanon to build the temple, which that's the connection to the Freemasons. How they have the tall seedars of Lebanon. That's because of the seeds that were used to build the temple, which is where the Freemasons get a lot of their inspiration that things from, as well as the acacia tree, which to your point was also brought up multiple times. So I think you have definitely a lot of historical precedence to say that trees themselves have something spiritual going on with them.
Speaker 2: Then we cut to the Nordics.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it the elm, the oak? There was like four trees that were like sacred trees to them. I'm trying to greate ash tree ash.
Speaker 2: That was another one absolutely.
Speaker 6: That binds the nine realms together.
Speaker 7: Yep, there's a lot of tree significance in many cultures. I mean Celtic, Norse, Mesopotanian, the Chinese. There's cycles within the trees that roots, the trunk, and the branches all hold symbology as well. And you know, there's a there's a lot to do with the interconnectiveness of trees and the spirituality and how it pertains to life as a whole.
Speaker 6: It's it's really interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and preservation of the life and consciousness. So you were talking about the ancient stuff. Let me bring it back to the future, to our to our modern era site. Tangent is wood used in electronics today. Good question, Angel, everybody there is actually here. We go would transider that transistor. In twenty twenty three and link Punk University in Sweden created a balsa wood transistor capable of modulating modulating current. Number two conductive wood panels. In Auto University in Finland, they created carbon fiber and graphite infused wood panels used used in smart furniture today, heat panels and censors. Number three transparent would transparent would displace. University of Maryland and China created by created transparent wood films that can conduct, conduct a light, and hold electrical charge, replacing glass insustainable electronics. So on conclusion, modern science confirms that wood can be modified again, can be modified to conduct, store, or modulate energy, bringing the ancient concept of living matter as a conduit with modern technology. Oh yeah, that was really important. So again we're gonna go back and forth with that kind of like Star Wars. We're gonna go take back to the front. Historic When did ancients used wood? Conduit? So how to give you guys some receipts, some some historical stuff because people are fucking lazy and they like getting fed the information. Cedar of Lebanon used in Solomon's Temple, res and rich aromatic resistant in decay, symbol of strength and purity, the occasion again, dense dielectric insect proof used for the Arc of the Covenant, symbol of immortality and divine preservation. Algum the Album of the Red sandal Wood imported for instruments in decore, resonant and tonal acts of natural frequency amplifier, the gold for wood possibly Cyprus used in Noah's Arc, durable, buoyant, ancient engineering wood, the sheer poles, and so forth and so forth. So what the fuck? What civilizations use these woods? So here's a short list. Israelites, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Indians, Mesopotamians all employed these timbers for sacred architecture, ship building, in ritual work. Where were they geographically across the Eastern Mediterranean, the Sinai, India, the Lebanon, the Levant spanning trade zones. They don't only trade rich copper quarts and magnetic minerals, but also would So you know what, I hate doing this myth stuff so much, but I'm gonna have to bring it to Are these pieces species extinct or extinct? Very important question. Edo of Lebanon is endangered but still extanct extant readers, red sandalwood threatened but still here. Acasia widespread and thriving. Cypress variants common but altered through hybridization. What energetic or ritual properties do they carry? Here we go? This is where I started getting very scientific guys, stick with me. Occasion known for immortality in the viron containment, cedar, purefit cation and sacred longevity and sandalwood resonance, vibration and communication. And I only focus on those three just to give you a brief example. Now structure, Here we go. One, I gave you six biblical foundations showing reverence of trees and bridges between earth and spirit. Section two, I gave you the scientific proof of moisture, piezoelectric resonance and wood based tag to prove that wood can transmit, transmit, store or modular energy. And then number three the cross civilizational evidence, ancient societies intuitively chose specific woods for ritual construction and resonance, uniting symbolism, science, and sound into the matrix. Now, this is the thesis. Here we go. If nature already allows creatures like the electric eel to generate true voltage within living tissue, then it's not impossible to imagine higher organisms evolving or learning to manipulate a similar bioelectric field. Picture this a bigfoot moving through the rain soaked forest. Right, the trees heavy with moisture, their trunks laced with quartz and mineral veins that turn the wood into a semi conductive network. When this creature releases a pulse of infrasound low penetrating vibration, it excites these minerals through the pizo electric effect, converting vibration into current that we barked. Then saturated roots channel that energy down into the Earth's magnetic field, momentarily distorting the local electromagnetic balance. In that instant, sound, mineral water, and electricity converge, opening a resonating window, bending the light spectrum, a tree portal through which matter and consciousness can shift dimensionally, whether symbolic or literal. This thesis explains why cryptid disappear vanish and vanish and bend light most often amid storms and soaked forest. The environment itself is our gateway.
Speaker 2: Ooh, what do.
Speaker 4: You guys think?
Speaker 7: Damn, that's so, that's how you all up. Yeah, I think it's go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say as far as the electronic side of that goes right. And I can speak at least semi intelligently on this because at one time I was an electrician slash instrument tech would can be used as a you said, con do it and that's not inaccurate. But typically typically electricity does prod produce a lot of heat. So if we are using wood for this is going to be a very low, low, low level of voltage and amperage. But yes, it can be used for that purpose one hundred percent. So and we're not talking about using you know, a tree as like a four to eighty volt uh, you know transducer or something like that. Like, No, we're talking about using it at very low levels at the more or less like the frequency modulator levels, which that's the other side of it. We already have evidence that mushrooms are being used to the trees are using mushrooms as in my ceiling network, to speak to each other. So they are not speaking through sound waves, they are speaking through electronic waves. I think that that also kind of ties them.
Speaker 6: And also the mushrooms are talking.
Speaker 7: Have you seen the conductors that they're hooking up to the mushrooms that sing?
Speaker 2: I am it sounds like a bad No, it does not like a rage, dude, It's no.
Speaker 6: They sing.
Speaker 7: They sing to each other, and they actually sing to you as well. If you're touching it a certain way, it actually conducts different levels of singing.
Speaker 6: And know if you sing to it, it actually sings to you.
Speaker 7: It's actually a good speaker that you hook up to it, and you can hook it up to any of the plants, and it actually is. They're singing in different levels to it.
Speaker 3: It's like the size of a deck of cards with two little waters and wild clips.
Speaker 2: You hook it up to two waves on the one. Yeah, I want you. I need to see where to fuck to buy one.
Speaker 3: But it's awesome and yeah, so they have been doing this for a good long while, honestly, and.
Speaker 7: I will say that when you're talking about conductors, though it can in fact conduct it, it's because of the molecules in it and the the moisture itself, and that the atoms inside that, like in the molecules are bunched together so they can't go anywhere. So that's how it's conducting energy or electricity through it. But to your point, like, there is a certain amount that will burn out depending on how soaked it is, but during storms, it's a lot easier for energy and electricity to be able to move freely through this right.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, and uh shit. We did episode a while back about how the plants are communicating with each other. Believe it or not.
Speaker 6: They do communicate, believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Though they are speaking audibly, not just electronically. They are they're actually letting out small little pops that we to our human ear can't hear. But they've found that they had a microphone set up near like the tomato plants, by the pea plants and by this plant over here. The tomato plants were speaking to each other in a language that is only intelligible to them. Then they were speaking to the pea plants, and basically like a vegetable uni language, if you will.
Speaker 2: The trees are doing the same shit.
Speaker 3: It's all like the plant world has a lot more life going on than what we have believed for forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I take charge again, guys? The olive conduct conductor theory. This is subcurrent from the tree portals. And I had to add this in there just because I think it gives us some more context. The olive tree, sacred and endurance has always symbolized peace and divine connection. But beneath its spiritual veneer lies and intriguing material truth. Olive wood isn't naturally conductive. Its strength is in its dense oil rich fibers, not minerals or minerals or quartz. Yet when carbonized, so I guess you have to transform it. Right? When carbonized that that same wood transforms into a porous charge holding material capable of storing electricity now used in modern supercapacitors and battery tech. In ancient world, the olive was was carved into the temple's inner doors while it's oil fueled internal lamps, a perfect paradox of matter in light. Symbolically, Acasia held the current and olive invited it. One was the vest soon the other one was the key, completing the sacred circuitry of divine resonance. Now the reason I call myself I say that I'm Latinos because not only I'm Brown, I come from people that I speak Spanish first, But so in Latin the word for door. In Spanish, the word for door is puerta. And in Latin, because Spanish comes from the Latin, from the Latin mother language, the word is porta. So it's the same thing. But direct translation from puerta into English going back for it's not door, it's actually portal with the L at the end portal. So same thing. So the Acacia contains the theory third pillar of the three portals for three portals. Occasion was the real deal. The wood that they used to build air Turbernacle, the spot where Man met God. The box wasn't just wholly decor. It was a damn energy bowl, a gold wrapped power cell built from the toughest wood in the desert. Acasia. Don't don't break it. Don't bout that. It's thick with resin loaded and still everywhere today. One of the most thriving woods on Earth. It's the kind of tree that takes heat, dust in time and still still stands tall. That's why the ancients picked it occasion, don't channel the energy, it contains it. It's a hood. It's a hood version of a capacitor. What you said, holding divine voltage without blowing the fuse. So the reason I brought that in was because if you guys remember the Covenant, for the priests to talk to God, they had to be sinless or else. The moment they would come into God's presence in the energy in a vault, they would die. So they would tie a freaking string to their ankle and then they will pull them out. If you would hear the body flop. So that box, with its holy geometric design, with all the conductors they had, silver, had gold, they had acasia. It was a battery where God's presence was charged and also so holed. You see what I'm talking about, right, So another great I want to say biblical reference to why wood is so important. So final presentation I'm going towards. I must start going into the concrete jungle that connects directing to three portals, the tree portals. It's a full circle theory uniting scripture, science and street level truth. Accacia contains in charge, olive invites the curve, and trees ignite the portal tree tree. Sorry, three woods, three frequencies, and one gateway. The tree portals. And here's a cosmic kicker in a galaxy full of metals, gases, and dead rock. Wood is one of the rarest natural materials in existency, Yet on Earth it's the key for every portal we've ever built. Now I want to jump into some mythology. I don't know if you guys have any questions.
Speaker 3: A couple of comments, not questions, but absolutely as far as so the arc of the Covenant, right, it was made out of the acacia wood, and like you're saying, that was the strongest and most durable wood of the ancient world, especially in the desert. I would be remissed if I did not bring up the fact that a lot of DMT is made from occasional Yeah, So as much as we're talking about the spiritually ethereal on this, we're bringing out the acacia. Would I feel like the conspiracy theorist to me can't not bring up that tiny little tidbit. Also the fact that you brought up the olive connection. So the olive tree is also one of the oldest trees that we know of in existence. They have trees in Greece that are three thousand years old that are still producing olives to this day and have every year for those three thousand years. And it's really crazy when you look at the connections between the long standing life of that tree, because like these trees die every so often, but a new one pretty much regrows and takes its place, and it's like the same, it's like a almost like a mother jeene, if you will. And so they are one in particular that they have in Greece. They're not exactly sure. They're estimating it somewhere between three thousand and four thousand years old, like that very specific tree, which is fucking crazy. It's still producing olives today.
Speaker 7: There is one tree that's four eight hundred and fifty years old that's located in California in the White Mountains.
Speaker 6: Whoa, and it's a pine.
Speaker 2: Really, that's nuts.
Speaker 4: That's nuts.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's a pine.
Speaker 4: That'd be interesting. I gotta check that out.
Speaker 6: Which, yeah, it's in the White Mountains of California.
Speaker 7: The exact location is kept secret though, because their fear that their fear that it's actually gonna get damaged because you know, the other one of the other old trees got got screwed up.
Speaker 6: What two years.
Speaker 7: Ago they went and people tried to hack it down or were messing with it and stuff. So yeah, it's it's actually hidden. I guess it's a last known oldest tree. But a lot of people believe a lot of those giant mountains are trees as well.
Speaker 4: True. Well, so that's a big thing. There's there's a reason why after I think it's correct me for wrong, Ladies and gentlemen, please hashtag look it up. Do not take my word for it. Do the researcher. Goddamn South. I think after a certain time, I think it's eight pm or six pm. If you get lost in the freaking wild, local the local governments will not go out there unless they have a specific authority from the FED or going there with special lights because of the preservation of the darkness. And that's what's on the fucking website, not what I'm saying. The preservation of the darkness, bro, What are you trying to preserve, Like fucking light pollution is there you're talking about, or you can't see stars, or you're trying to preserve the darkness so that people can see the stars or read the start that what is it that you're trying to hide. I still think that specific times, under specific moonlight, under specific weather conditions, obviously you wouldn't have some dimensional hopping people or creatures at that in the specific areas.
Speaker 2: Of the world.
Speaker 6: Hey, maybe it's like lower of the rings and a door will open up on.
Speaker 4: The specific day and this is this is exact the Lord of the Rings. It's exactly like my.
Speaker 6: Nerd itself help. But but nerd out.
Speaker 7: I will say, though I looked up the ten oldest trees in the world, and I didn't know that one is iron in Iran. I believe that, and and the whales in the mountains Brazil. California has another one Sicily Japan, Greece, Florida. Two of them are located in two different places in California. Those are the ten oldest trees in the world.
Speaker 4: Those are the biggest dimension gives timegates, I'd like to call them in the world. That's where we travel back and forth to give our old souves freaking technology and our messages so that we don't commit other stuff here in the future. And then we have simulation where you have fucking voodoo. What's it called that voodo? What's that? What's the effect when you see things back and forth again? And might just slection kicked in? Sorry should I take over? Guys? Let me keep on kicking ass please. So this order was shout out to broadcasting Seats podcasts, broll this dude who gave me the mythological portion of this research. He just pointed me to the right direction. So I have to pay homage. So what do traditions say, guys? What key threads? Where can we get some resource mythological resources? And I just put them together. In Shamanic and in Shamanic and earth spirit traditions, Shamanic and other spiritual cultures around the world world honor and use sacred trees as portals, gateways to hidden worlds, sources of wisdom, and even wish fulfillment. For example, the trees that are large old trees vibrate on a high level spirituality are also described as interfaces between worlds. The all mixed used to say that a lot and I'm gonna go back there. I'm gonna go back to the olmeds because that's what this whole thesis originated. Originated in Celtic's spirituality and related folk belief. In Celtic spirituality, sacred trees were portals between worlds. The Cuts believed each tree had a spirit, a guardian of wisdom and protection. Also, the tree species rawan it's called sorbus aquaparia, is explicitly called the portal tree and Neo Druid tradition as a threshold between this world and the other world in global mythologies like the Turkish. Turkish mythological tree called Ulo Kaine is described as a tree of life whose roots go deep into the earth, branches reached up to the sky, so's passed between realms. The Hindu's mythological tree called aka Parkrishka sorry for fuck that shit up. It's more often access to divine abundance, but explicitly suggests a link between human world and the higher reality. Higher reality as in other realms, the concept of sacred grooves as liminal spaces neither wooly human sorry guys, underscores trees as mediating zones. I am so sorry, my own lodes are sucking me up. In pronormal and strange strong strange circles like ours, people resort report entering or sensing what they called portals in woods, energy shifts timeslowin effects, altered perception, often near trees or tree clusters, near running water, near specific mounds, under the specific moonlight on certain dates, and we could piece all the other pieces together. Where do all these ancients have their freaking mounts? Where do they have their ancient and structures? Where do the elites today do their crazy home fucking home mood parties same areas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I was actually just watching something about this too. It's ah, there's these crazy I want to say pine groves, because that's not exactly t're all of that name comes to mind when we're talking about these crazy.
Speaker 2: Elites and shit like that.
Speaker 3: But around the world there's these basically these very specifically planted forests, and you'll see them in the middle of not just a pasture, but like in the middle of like some very flat prairie ground. There will be very specifically planted trees in a very specific shape. And I mean when I say specific shape to the people that planted it. You know, hundreds, if not thousands of years ago, it was probably a perfect circle. But now certain trees have died, certain trees have growns that kind of does oblong things but come to find out the inhabitants of this area way back when they use these groves, even if they were, you know, man made to them, they used it as a place of worship. They used it as a place of spiritual basically.
Speaker 2: Like a church.
Speaker 3: When we think of a church, we think of brick and mortar in a building, and a steeple and all these things. Or even if you're thinking of a Buddhist temple, where you're thinking of a mosque or whatever the case is, you're thinking of a man made structure. The people of old that lived in unison with the earth, they didn't see a man made structure as a temple. They would exhale their own temple out of trees, very fonatural species of trees though absolutely yo to.
Speaker 4: What you're saying. They used to go to these spiritu uh they would they would guide themselves to the spiritual parts of the of the forest where they would use they would accumulate trees to transmit channel spiritual power. They would hold memories, contain spirits, act as they would act as a broadcasting entity as well. They would use the trees as antennae. They would the repeater stations. If they had to and have extra dimensional phenomena happened too. So again, you know, are surrounded by fire, hit the right frequency, do the right dance. They call it the rain dance. If anything they would have matter. You know, all of these things have a pattern, bro that you can start recognizing and then understand why. So all of this treat talk is not to say for me to come to you. Hey, guys, look, go knock on wood, because treaties are fucking portals. That's not the point of this conversation. I'm going to go into the next portion of this of this presentation of this thesis to let you guys know exactly where my headspace was at. This is for you to understand that we have been completely We have cellulars surrendered to our makers, to the higher elites. We have allowed them to disconnect us from our natural habits, from natural energy, from our creative power, from our manifestation power, from the Almighty Creator, from everything, and they control us at every single level of existence, at every single level of existence, even if you do not see it yet, Which is why I'm giving you the book so that you can start kind of recognition. Lemonal trees out for eleven dollars on kindle or four dollars I mean four dollars eleven dollars paper back for my shameless plug. So let me give you something, bro. Now, Jesus went to the amount of what forts exactly? He was hung on what wood? Olive wood? It was olive wood. I did a whole episode on olive bro. He was hung on olive wood.
Speaker 2: He was what else?
Speaker 3: He does collection enough to make a branch large enough to pick a cross out of ho.
Speaker 4: In Protestants, in Protestant tradition, when the Holy Spirit starts to revive and people are, you know, doing their tank thing thing, how do you freaking start going into this next emotional consciousness dimension in your brain by a touch of olive oil on your forehead, on your dird eye. Funny ship. So I've seen that in also in religious traditions. Right, So I have this thing. He died and resurrected, which means he freaking when to hell came with the keys of how and then he resurrected inside where in a cave. Right he He's a dimensional hopping gangster, bro, and used wood and stone to show it to you. Now, then I have these stupid little theater conspiracy theory, right, because I'm a conspiracy theories at heart. You have the Santa teleporting using extras preee into your fucking into your into your house. You have dibbitt boxes and or goon boxes that I made with what occasional would and what do they contain? Funny ship huh, paired with sacred geometry like the Ark of the Covenant, and then you have yourself a magic holiday. So yeah, now I'm gonna go into the into the concrete jungle, which connects directly into the energetic frequency of why did they have disconnected us to the real jungle, the wood jungle? And if you guys still have some time, I would love to rock your socks.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alrighty, Any comment to guys, any questions in the back? No, you guys.
Speaker 6: I was just looking at really quick the Revelations. I knew it.
Speaker 7: Revelations talked about a tree, and I was trying to remember what it said. It was talking about the tree of Life bearing twelve crops of fruit, healing its fruit every month in the leaves of the tree being healing, being for the healing of the nations, which I thought was really weird to have revelations, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, But I was looking at book.
Speaker 6: Revelations is a weird book.
Speaker 7: But I was looking at the connections between all the different religions and trees, and they are. It is mentioned in Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism. It just like keeps going the amount of times trees are mentioned all over the place.
Speaker 4: If you start looking into all of them, you'll start seeing the same exact name wood or nights or holidays. They would use wood to transmit the acoustic property in wood world. The vibrational stuff that you can get out of wood is amazing. I didn't even know until I found this out. So guys, I call this chapter the Stone of the Beast. On that rock, on that rock, I show building my church, he told Peter Petros Peter means rock. They replaced the jungle with concrete, not to build, but to contain. The ancients built temples with granite, limestone, marble, and obsidian because those stones held charge, echoed sound and aligned with the earth's poles, what we now call grounding. But today we're boxed into a synthetic slabs filled with rebars, soaked in Wi Fi and wrapped in microwave signals to bounce around us like a mirror room in a carnival. Concrete isn't just infrastructure. It's an antennae. It reflects frequency traps em waves and turns your home into a silent echo chamber. And the air it's loaded with metallic dust from brick pads and traffic copper burian animony. Then all of them are are entering through your lungs, into your bloodstream and then into your brain. This is biometric warfare disguised US architecture. Back then the built in divine stone, and now we walk on programmed rock. This is the concrete jungle theory.
Speaker 2: Chapter two. Oh yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 4: Right, so this is a lot more a little bit more buff.
Speaker 3: No, I get it, I get it. I'm just I'm trying to think here. So and it depends, right, There's there's sometimes be said for the electric frequencies that certain rocks can put off, like quarts. For instance, right we talk about how the ancient pyramids in Egypt were at one point lined in quarts. Quartz is used as piezo crystals in a lot of electronic components these days, so but not all that limestone is not the same as quartz, and that is not the same as concrete, and it's not so there's levels to that one as well. But I could definitely see what you're saying as far as how we as human beings today are living in uh, basically insulators that is, keeping us and shielding us from our natural frequencies that we are supposed to be like. And that's the thing, like walking around barefoot is a very natural thing for out the vast majority of human history, that was a very normal thing to do. Or living in a house that was essentially built out of mud. Now, whether that mud was then packed and baked into clay and they turned into bricks or something like that, then fine, sure, But for the vast majority of human history, we weren't living in the conditions that we are now. And for the record, yes, I do I appreciate the modern conveniences that our homes provide for us, but we would also be remiss to say that this was the intention for me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Three thousand years ago?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so remember the natives didn't get breakfasts served at them when they woke up. They had to go get their breakfast by by hunting and earning it right, and then the natives also what they did is they would put their backspine against a specific wood in the tree to release stress and emotional anxiety, bro their vertebrae right thirty three vertebraates, their nervous system center core against the freaking wood. Because why they were grounding their bodies so that they could start resonating with the Earth's frequency again and release emotional anxiety. What I like to call body writing demons, retarded fucking demons. And this is it's going to get into that point too, So it's going to move into the spiritual part instead of just talking about scientifical stuff. So what electromagnetic properties the does concrete have. Concrete though often considered an insulator, and it actually it's actually one hell of a complex electromagnetic behavior. It has behaviors, especially when mixed with modern additives high dielectric constant. It stores and resists electrical energy, which can lead to signal dampening or reflection. It also holds electric charge over time, especially when moisture is present, think trained humidity or blood keyword blood. Then you have metal rebar steel mesh acts as an internal internal antenna fly ash carbonate additives or graphene in smart concrete, which explains why concrete can act as a passive antenna. Under certain RF or EMF conditions like five G it becomes a signal or rebroadcaster or absorber. And and as crazy as this may sound coming from a conspiracy conspiracy theorist like me, in military studies, low frequency radio waves bounced through concrete better than expected, enabling signal tracking and internal resonance in buildings. We'll visit this very fucking soon. We're gonna hit the military aspect of this too, because dog, it's a freaking weapon. Look, dude, this isn't hard to sway people to believing. This isn't meant to sway people into believing that this is The trees are portals and the concrete is to a trap us. But I am now one hundred percent sure that concrete isn't just a foundation. It's a program programmable surface. It can damp in some waves, transmit others, and may hold resonant echoes of whatever signal or energy is pumped into the urban grid. Look just hear me out. I'm talking to you, Like I said, I'm reading my book. What they pump into concrete is freaking is fucking disgusting. First, carbon based nanomateterials found in smart concrete, military grade roads, surveillance ARCT sextuary. You have graphine oxide and carbon nanotubes are being added for durability and sensing. But these contained carbon structures that can respond to radio signals and emit emf EMF when excited. They literally make concrete programmable. The result is a building that behaves like a low level AI shall always listening, always transmitting, And that's at a freaking civilian level. All right. Then you have magnetic additives iron, steel, barium. Certain mixes can take magnetic iron rich fly ash, ash and even varian salts. These alter the electromagnetic permeability of concrete, letting certain frequencies pass deeper or get tracked under the amplifying side. Result, targeted areas like homes, offices, schools can then be saturated with custom RF patterns, creating behavioral baselines agitation, fatigue, or submission. So what am I telling you? During certain times or certain rituals like the eighth of every month when people drop bombs, some freaking we have some blood sacrifices around the world. What do they do? They drop the particular message at your home, at your office, at your at your suite, at your studio, and then you start playing the freaking music on the radio station, you turn on your freaking TV, you put on fucking Netflix. And what are they bombing you with the messaging? And why does it resonate with you so much? Why can't you get your eyes off of it? It's not because the Stockholm syndrome. It's because the rock around you is programming you at a cellular level. And that's just the front portion.
Speaker 3: Any comments, No, dude, I'm I'm pretty much just taking in all the info.
Speaker 2: And this is straight out of your book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is in chapter two. My favorite one is chapter two. So check this out. We have smart dust integration. So this is people think you have, oh my god, this when you see a fucking contrail, you think Level one conspiracy is, oh, they have metals in it. Level two conspiracy would be like, what's coming out of our fucking emissions of our cars? Right? And then level three what's in the fucking breakpads? That's the real part right here. So smart Dust integration. Micro nanosensors. Darbod, Lockheed, Martin, and Sandia Labs have all explored nanosensor deployment into infrastructure. Smart dust equals microscopic devices that can monitor, transmit, or respond to environments or biofeedback. Embedded in concrete, These sensors can map your movements, listen to what I'm telling you, heat, and even emotional states based on subtle biometrics. The result is urban areas become interactive behavioral maps, making it easy to manipulate mass habits, emotion zones, or trigger panic compliant waves. Oh yeah, COVID, anybody have any fucking thoughts? You know what I'm saying. So it's called behavioral map what they're doing, and they do it in different areas. And why do you think your house doesn't have let base paint anymore? Because it would block the fucking signal?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: That never made sense to me when they're like, oh, it's a because kids are eating paint chips. Brother, I gotta tell you, I grew up in a house with old paint that would chip off the wall. Sometimes it wasn't lead, it was something else, But never in my entire life, I can't even think of one time where I thought to myself, you know what I'm gonna do is eat that.
Speaker 2: Or my younger brother, who at.
Speaker 3: The time when I was living in this specific house, he was born into that house, so like we're talking, when he was one to three years old, never did he ever eat paint chips. So the whole conversation, oh, we quit putting lead and paint because people were eating it.
Speaker 2: That's always been bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's because they wanted to see what kind of fucking what kind of underwear you were wearing. That's what the fucking problem is. It's not enough that they're taxing you thirty three percent out of your check or fucking taxing you for a special cocktail of gasoline like in California. Fucking Bullshit's because I wanted to see internally what the fuck you were up to. So then you have acoustic resonance and embedded I'm not sure how much time we got, but I'm a rock and roll bro.
Speaker 3: Oh no, were going as long as you want to go, dude, Honestly, you know only two hours is the minimum at least.
Speaker 4: I mean, we good run the show. I love it all right, So then you have acoustic resonance embedded through pizo electric feedback loops, especially with quartz based cement. Concrete can be used in acoustic resonance tests, sending ultra low frequencies ulfs into spaces that affect brainwave states. Going back to liminal tree thesis, frequencies, listen to this, I brought some fucking receipts, guys, hashtag look it up. Frequencies under twenty hertz inaudible to the ear at least the human ear can cause the next series of problems disorientation, anxiety, docilely sleeping, this paranoia. The result mental fog reduced critical thinking, easier to suggest, distract, or pacify. So again, they've been using it, and I'm going to give you the dates, the names, so the companies and the fucking times they have already engaged into this type of warfare at the civilian level. So same shit your apple head says, are doing it right now. And that's just level one conspiracy theory. Right, final wrap concrete isn't just making you sick, it's making you predictable.
Speaker 2: This part right.
Speaker 4: Here is going to hit you next, but it hits you hard by adding programmable materials like nano receivers, magnetic agents, and em active compounds into concrete. They've created urban zones of behavior, behavioral modulation. You don't walk through a city anymore. You walk through a smart frequency web built too, built of artificial stones. The walls remember you. The floor responds to you, and they control the signal. They control the avatar where the fucking avatars? You would think right that you would know like they've controlled your consciousness. They control what you believe is real, right, quick side tangent pollution is bullshit. However, I have a reason to believe that this is not just a matter of global warming warming or a climate climate crisis. We now know and have debunked and or proven that the military operations have explored cloud sitting right, climate control and manipulation by spraying gas types hard metals, metals that can create an atmospheric greenhouse smog. What metallic particles float in the concrete jungle air today, especially from break pad dust, smog and traffic emissions. Grab on, guys, here we go. Hold on brake pads. Dust contain copper cu major component in pads. Pads costs and causes accident, axidative stress in the lungs. An antimony toxic metallic mimics estrogen. Listen to what I'm telling you. At antimony SB is a toxic metaloid. It mimics estrogen and can cross the blood brain barrier. Then you have burium, sometimes used in friction and friction formulas. Then you have zinc, iron, tin, lead trace elements depending on the pat that you're buying or using on your vehicle. Then you have aluminum for vehicle body wear, magnesium and nickel. Then you have maganese and chromium. And then you have carbon nano dust from engine combustion, Magnadium, containium, canmium sorry, and an arzenic. Arzenic are all detected near highways. The danger is that these metals do not stay in your lungs. Many cross into the bloodstream and some pass into the brain. Over time, they disrupt intocrine and natural functions, interact with your electromagnetic fields, alter frequency reception in the human body, and the damage is your nervous system, or better yet, hack your mind, body and consciousness, exactly what we're talking about earlier.
Speaker 3: You know, I gotta say you're on something here with the heavy metals that we are just inhaling without without even realizing it. We did an episode on on one you brought up the smart dust. We did an episode on that. I feel like it was probably a year and a half ago, honestly, but it was at one of these stages where one of these big labs was willing to openly discuss the fact that they've developed it, and the fact that they were willing to talk about it means they've had it for probably twenty years. Right now, cut to the heavy metals conversation. We just did an episode on monotomic gold and colloidal silver, and so many people think that we need this in our bodies. And it's like, you know, I've never heard an actual health professional look at somebody's charts in mineral all the things and be like, you know what, you need more silver in your body. I don't think that's ever actually been a real medical opinion one time. But so many people of the And I'm not saying this to shit on anybody, because I mean I personally fell for it for a while. I know people who personally fell for it for a good while. As far as colloidal silver, a lot of the holistic approach people are a lot of the we need to kickout modern medicine. We need to get back to our roots. As far as like herbology shit, which for the record, I absolutely agree with. Well, a lot of them started going with this whole colloidal silver thing is if it helps your body replace the minerals that it's not getting on its own, show me any kind of quantifiable data to say that silver in your body in your bloodstream somehow will magically make your body produce more calcium and more vitamin a.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense. This is not a miracle thing.
Speaker 3: And so then you had multiple people that started dying from overdoing the colloidal silver and shit. And then the monotomic gold was another one. It helps your brain function better helps this in this Once again, I have never heard an actual like neurosurgeon professional say this person just didn't have enough gold in their brain that's why they got cancer. Like, that's not how this goes. So cut to all of these things, we hear these people taking like copper and using it in certain medicines, and like you got those copper sleeves and shit for your joints, which those might help, Yeah, those might help a little bit of some I want to use a term resonant frequency here. But at the same time, yeah, copper on the outside of your body.
Speaker 2: I could see gold on the outside of your body. I could see.
Speaker 3: But nobody's telling you you need to be eating powdered because that's gonna help your digestive track.
Speaker 2: Like, that's not how the fuck this works, you know? Yeah? Well that agree?
Speaker 4: Is that? So going back onto the to think guys again, when all I'm trying to do is let you guys know that this is not a conspiracy theory anymore. Guys. This is truth. It's it's original, this is this is happening on your day to day life, regardless if you believe it or not. So I really encourage you guys not only to drop a faster review and Apple podcasts on a Spotify for the Cult of Conspiracies podcast, but also hashtag look it up and do the research yourself. I'm not trying to be famous with the book. Trust me. I didn't do that book for this. I did the book because, first of all, I do this for fucking sport. Bro. The podcasting community is amazing, and I do podcasting to stay sane and to be the best version of myself, not necessarily to become freaking rich, all right, and that's what makes us more impactful. So let's go back to to the to the thesis. Science alchemy research explains the following the same foundation that i'm Modern homes have it made in concrete and rebar, which can potentially be an electrocgregenetic weapon. Check this out, allow me to blow your freaking mind. Concrete in electricmagnetic So while dry concrete is an insulator, it becomes an electric magnetic active. Sorry, let me restart all over. While while dry concrete is an insulator, it becomes electricmagnetically active when moisture mineral enriched, especially especially when carbon based fly ash or metallic additives. Add rebar, steel reinforcement, right, and you can now have an antenna grid embedded in homes, buildings, and streets. So there's a study in IEEE Transactions on electricmagnetic compact compability compatibility in twenty two thousand and six show that the concrete walls can absorb, reflect, and even re radiate EMF signals, especially when reinforced with steel number two rebar grids as EMF conductor conductors. Rebar acts like a Faraday cages but irregular, not sholding, but bouncing and amplifying certain frequencies within structures. Microwaves, Wi Fi and five G reflect inside these concrete bunkers, causing what physics call em wave reverberation, bouncing signals that can echo through the human body. Military bunkers use this principle for communication control, but it's also to prevent It's also present in your apartment. In fact, I brought some references for you fuckers. The US Army Corps of Engineers EMI Shielding of Military Structures in nineteen ninety nine outlines how rebar plus concrete interaction can affect radio propagation in bunkers in or urban war zones, health and brave wave disruptions. So studies show that EMF frequencies from Wi Fi alone and in smart grids like the Concrete Jungle disrupt They have disruptions on alpha brain weibs linked to calmlessness and focus, increased beta gamma activity, stress and hyperability, changes in melatonin production, sleep cycles, and cognitive clarity. Wait, there's more quick shout out break fair, but I'm sorry because I was. That's a presentation of my show. Sorry. Those are the moments where I was like, Oh, I gotta give a fucking shout out right, so check it. In twenty thirteen, doctor Martin Paul from Washington State University extensive work on EMFs and high voltage gated calcium channels. The VGCCs EMF causes cells to flood within calcium calcium, triggering neural information, cardiovascular issues, brain fog, and anxiety. Concrete walls and foundations do not stop these signals. In fact, they reflect them, keeping them inside around you longer go and google that shit for your damn self. Wi FI signals interferes. Wi FI signal interfere with concrete connection Sorry concrete, especially with metal, metal additives, and mosture alters. How em waves move reflection, bouncy signals back and forth, and the environment you're living refraction changing wave direction and adnation signals energy reduction but still radiating. I found that that the National Institute of Standards of Technology and IST reported that radio propagation into buildings at nine to twelve or nineteen twenty megalhoods proves that concrete absorbs and reflects wi FI but doesn't block it. Instead, it creates internal reflections, leading to chaotic signal behavior inside homes talk about being controlled pro through frequencies. So inside your house, everything that you have surrounded yourself with is working against you. Yet it makes your life easier or it makes being a slave entertaining.
Speaker 2: I think both could be true at the same time.
Speaker 3: Be honest with you and for anybody who's curious are questions what you just said. Go inside of a metal building with your phone and watch how quickly you lose service, right, or or inside of an office building. So I used to work in the plants, right, I used to work in industry, the refineries and shit, and inside of these buildings that were explosion proof, your phone would lose signal. The only way you would have anything is if there was a Wi Fi router inside of that bunker, basically, and that was the only way you had any kind of signal. So, yeah, it blocks certain things, but it also houses it and maintains it inside of it. Like you're saying, I think, I think there's a lot of truth to what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm gonna give you a quick biblical summary. Why does the Bible keep pointing to stone and stone, to the rock of salvation and cornerstone of the foundation of the temple because stone holds permanence, bro stone holds frequency. God's build on divine rock. And what does sin always do? He imitates, he perverts. So instead of sacred granite and light stone tuned into Heaven's poles, we get poured concrete artificial stone, and Rebard lays frequency warped. The foundation is still a rock, just not God's rock. That's how the concept concept works. Familiar structure, inverted function. Some of us used to snort rock, and that's me. So I'm about a year and six months sober from fucking myth That's why I'm a little jitterartd from time to time. So now it's hits some mythologies stone. So I'm glad that Raven's back. So she likes to the myth and mythologic stuff. Sorry if I'm mispronouncing that fucking word. I do.
Speaker 7: And I also like ems stuff and radio waves and loves and.
Speaker 6: I love rocks too. Been behind me, so.
Speaker 4: You missed the first port. We're talking about the dust and all the all the the break, the smart dust inside the brake pads and how it actually fucking fucks up your nervous system, your brain and even your eyelids and everything. It's celluary. I'm telling you, brought it's fucking from the inside out of the destroyer is.
Speaker 6: There is actually so many.
Speaker 7: Actually published articles about and like I've read bunches and bunches of them, and they can actually break down all different aspects of it as well. And because it's not just the Wi Fi inside of your house, you have to think that public transportation has it a bunch. It's actually all over the place. So you have it, and all the cell towers is emitting it. You have it in pretty much every office, you have it in almost every building that you go into.
Speaker 6: It's literally around US twenty four to seven.
Speaker 7: And they do say that low level radiation is acceptable for a body, but the problem is the amount of radiation that we're being exposed to on a daily basis, because it's everywhere. It is not low levels, and it's actually changing our genetic or cellular makeup, and it's like making the cells actually vibrate in a weird way and causing a lot of harm. And a lot of people argue that the cell that the five G towers and stuff are actually not an issue, but if you look at the correlation between the cell towers increasing each like a couple decades. Can actually see the viruses that are also ramping up and being released.
Speaker 6: Around those tides of the.
Speaker 7: And there's a lot of there's a lot of interesting things that actually play into it because it's the spectrums of the r F frequency hurts as well, because if you look at the sound waves and how hurts actually interact with your cellular makeup, and people use soundwave energy all the time to heal yourself. The problem is all of this, the r F is actually releasing a frequency level that is not conducive to our cellular makeup. And so there's a lot of I've read a lot of information on this.
Speaker 6: It's been in particular topic.
Speaker 4: We were talking right before you left, Jacob, and I hit the point where behavioral mapping. So they now they're using all of this not only to keep us sick right and keep us indoctrinated or whatever it enslaved, but also they could check out what set of news, what piece of information triggers you, and how are you going to behave so stead of them not only knowing your life and how much taxes they're gonna take for the rest of the year, They also see how predictable you are out of focus at the dumbest level, you know, I thought the most you could be at your house reading an article, and then they know exactly how you're going to behave emotionally. And then you have the different fucking colored lights you have. Now you have red light therapy, which is great for your skin and cure it's said to cure cancer. Don't don't let me all that, right, blue light therapy. But like blue light, what does blue light do do? It keeps you, It keeps you up at night, right, it puts you Your serotonin levels are freaking crazy to put you on the fight or flight. Then your stress as fuck. I think that blue light makes you gay. If red light gives you fucking good light, right, and if and if the sunlight gives you vitamin D, then you're getting vitamin gay with fucking computers. I'm sorry to say that's how it is. But you have all these fucking things that are attacking you on a daily basis at a fucking regular thing. Water bottles, your toothbrush, your toothpaste, everything that you consume in touch is something to fucking destroy you or control you.
Speaker 7: Well, and then also Ebstein did bunches of it, so he was also so not only obsessed with genetic stuff, but also he has a bunch of people that are hooked up to all different types of sound sound in like sound manipulation. He had a lot of conductors and like composers and stuff that he talked to. He had violinists, He had all sorts of people that did a whole bunch of stuff. When and then like the people the top leading people that use sound to manipulate brain waves and doing different types of experiments with that, we're also in his pocket. And they also are in all the emails as well, and you can actually follow the email trailer when it comes to uh, when it comes to composing music, when it comes to radio waves and all these things, they actually all interconnect. So they weaponize music as well on the another level, because it's not just about using everything for your eugenics, it's also being able to use sound as well. And he was a huge that was a huge piece of him that everyone's kind of overlooking. And so when we're talking about doing your own reas search, it does take a little bit to find it, but it is in the actual information they are this is a part of it as well.
Speaker 4: I have I have this conspiracy theory cooking in my brain for a while that the ultimate essence of time is light. That's the only way that you could measure time and stance, like where you past president in the future. And then the ultimate conversation, the ultimate, the ultimate, but the ultimate language is not telepathy, is what she just said. Sound because your emotions are triggered by sound, and then everything else habits the way you feed, you feed yourself, the way you feed your children. Everything that's become that's natural then automatically becomes controllable and through sound. So sounds very important.
Speaker 3: I also think on some with the radiation conversation as well. So like they say that low level radiation is acceptable for us to experience daily. Yo, for the vast majority of human history, that wasn't a fucking sentence that they would actually say out loud.
Speaker 4: Wow, people forgot about that, Huh.
Speaker 2: Whether they knew that radiation was a thing or not.
Speaker 3: Beside the point, it's like, have y'all ever looked at what happens when you suffer from radiation poisoning?
Speaker 2: How you die?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is terrifying.
Speaker 6: Okay, So essentially, it's it's horrifying.
Speaker 3: Actually, think of a printer that is running out of toner and you print like a million pieces of paper off of this thing, and like the first couple are fine by you know, copy three hundred, shits kind of looking a little wonky. What the fuck does that look like? By copy nine, nine ninety all the things?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So wow, Cut to radiation poisoning essentially lets your body or it forces your buy to quit reproducing cells. So you know that, like you're not the same human being you were seven years ago. On a cellular level, every cell of your body has died and been replaced in a seven year span right now. Cut too, with radiation poisoning, your body is no longer reproducing cells for itself. It's not like a mutator slightly altered version. It forgets how the fuck to regenerate itself. Now, different levels to that. If it's a low level radiation poisoning, you might have a couple of years. Some of these cases that we have, these people that were working on like nuclear reactors and shit that got blasted by massive amounts of radiation.
Speaker 2: It's like, yo, you got.
Speaker 3: Nine horrifying, horrible, painful days where your your organs forget how to function, your blood forgets how to blood.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's really just to be a little bit tarteed here, yo, bro. You know how aliens can't reproduce because they always steal your body and they always do some sexual shit to you. Why to reproduce and grab your seat and continue the lineage white because they've been exposed too much to fucking nuclear shit and their body forgets or evolves on how not to reproduce, and reproducing is extremely important for all fucking walks away.
Speaker 7: Very possibly, that's fair, But I didn't want I did have this article. That's a I just want to read this really quick about r fields. So what it actually does is it does not ionize cell genome or damage as cells and the tissue in a direct way. But the research indicates that they affect living organisms via thermal effects tissue heating and non thermal effects such a vibration and rotation of molecules. So, and it also about the stress, and it adds genetic damage and it alters cellular remembering permeability.
Speaker 6: Permeability, that word is always a word one too.
Speaker 4: I'm timing you brought I got fucking my mouth got stuck like eight times, so disrespectfully. If anything, it's fucking retargeted.
Speaker 6: Guys, mind does the same thing.
Speaker 2: No, bit's all right.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy to me, Like, we're carrying around cell phones that are for sure putting out very low levels of radiation every single day. Our grandparents didn't have that, right, They the cell phones only came about in the you know, the second half of their lifespan.
Speaker 2: Real shit. So whatever kind of quote unquote effects they would have.
Speaker 3: Seen from that low level radiation being around it every single day, who's to say we are going to be the first generation that had cell phones from a very early level of our childhood. And I don't mean like at nine years old I didn't have a cell phone. I understand that, but at fourteen a lot of us. Yeah, I was fourteen when I had my first cell phone because I was doing shit. My parents got me once so they could be in contact with me whatever. Right, I had octical programs and shit. But my point is, at a very critical moment of our developmental stage of humans, right, we had cell phones in our pockets. Our children had cell phones around them at all times. So what does that low level radiation quote unquote low level, because who's to really say, what does that look like fifty years after the fact. What kind of weird organ issues are we going to have? What kind of weird arthritis issues that we've never had throughout the course of human history? What kind of brain issues, testicular cancer, whatever, ovarian cancer?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 3: What are are we gonna realistically have that no human beings have had since the beginning of time that we're gonna have on mass because of this discernment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's gonna be that too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, We're going to go into some mythological stuff here with stone. I'm gonna give you six frequency coded legends, the Oracle of dulphri and Greece, Pithian prophecies, and limestone and vapors. Right, the Temple of Apollo was built in limestone. Fissures by Pithia. Oracle would inhale gases now believed to be athylene and enter trans states. The limestone wasn't just geography, it was a threshold. The ancients believed that the rock plus gas plus mineral combination opened portals to prophecy. Remember the movie three hundred where Leonidas needed to climb up the freaking thing and talk to the oracle to see if they could go to war he would win or lose. You know, all that's the same thing. It was a virgin that was induced on top of a rock with specific freaking perverts. All right, you have Mount Sinai right, God's voice on the rock. When God descends, it's onto a mountain of granite. Fire, thunder and lightning envelopit. Granite contains quartz and feldspar, material now used in electric electronic oscillators. The Israelites believed Sinai spoke and shook under divine presence granite plus vibration divine interference number three, the ka'aba. They slapped the kaba. I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing that right. The Islamic tradition, Blackstone of Mecca said to be stone from the Paradise. The blackstone is believed to absorb sin in channel divine resonance, myth holds in its myth holds that is one once it was once a radiant in white and turned black from human sin. Geologists suggest it's a meteorite, highly magnetic and potentially iron rich stone as divine frequency filter number four Pyramids of Giza, right the Egyptian myth tuning forks of the gods ancient used Ancient Egyptians called the pyramids stones the Benben stones, sacred material believed to attract energy from the heavens. That was like the top piece that you would put on top of the on top of the pyramid albelisks carved from rose granite and high quartz content whire. I believe that they believed that it was they would sing to the sung to the sun. Sorry granite plus solar resonance divine message channel. So number five stone circles in druik Lore, Celtic myth, echo chambers of the gods, Stonehenge, Colonist and other megaliths were built with magnetic responsib with bluestones and sandstones. So then you have number six obsidian mirrors. This is very important because guys, after this part of the stone, I think we still have some time. We're gonna talk a little bit about the omic theory that I brought. I'm the only motherfucker talking about this shit, and it's extremely important. So again number six obsidian mirrors. The assets the old mics Damaya spoke smoke portals and divination. Obsidian was used to create mirrors and blades for both sacrifice and seeing priests. Would you gaze into the the obsidian portals to contact gods or see into other realms? Obsidian is volcanic glass, naturally electric, naturally electrically resistive, but hyper reactive to light and pressure. All right, and also I also gathered some other geological facts. These six stones are proven to have high energy properties. Granite found in the Pyramids of Giza, Solomon's Temple and Machu Pichu. That you have limestone found in the Pyramids of Giza, Mayan temples, composition of calcinum and carbonite shells and fossils. Then you have number three basalt not bath salt. Basalt found in Goblektepe all mc Altar's eastern islands. Then you have marble found in Parthian, Roman Basilics and the Vatican, composed mostly of calcite and properties. Galcite properties good for as conductor of thermal and vibrational energy. Number five obsidian found in meso America ceremonial ceremonial knives, scrying mirrors. Volcanic is a volcanic glass rich with silica properties at number six, quartzite crystal quartz found in nubium temples, Hindu shrines, and so forth and so forth. So let me lock in the summary real quick. From granite thunder to sione the mirror of city and portals in meso America to limestone sound chambers in Egypt. Stone has always been frequency's first altar. And the ancients didn't just stack it, they tuned it. They built with stone that stored electrical stress, channeled sound, harmonized the body in the Earth's poles, reflected and absorbed divine radiance, served as a dimensional membrane. Modern man poores concrete and the ancients invoked resonance. And I have the next portion is weaponized human frequency. This is very important. This is stuff that you could research. And if you guys are do you have any more comments? I'm down to keep going.
Speaker 2: Got a couple, but Raven, do you got one.
Speaker 7: I mean there's a lot of information when it comes to stones and what they do. I mean a lot of people that I mean a lot of people actually use crystals and types of stones for different properties of healing.
Speaker 6: Also putting stones, different types.
Speaker 7: Of rocks in like your birth space, for example, or wearing them in particularly. A lot of people wear different types of stones to help conduct, you know, or hopefully invoke these types of you know, energy that they want to be drawn to them. I think there's a lot of interesting structures around the world that are created specifically out of certain stones that all hold different types of frequency. And stones do all different types depending on how they're actually created, do all different types of things. There's a lot of history and information when it comes to the stone buildings around the world. Obviously stone was going to be primarily the thing that they used, but specifically the types of stones in sacrificial chambers and things like that. There's you know, there's certain slabs that are created that were actually they had to bring the stones to those chambers to able to use that specific type. So I could stones are rocks and stuff are really.
Speaker 3: Cool, agreed, And there's there's also quite a bit of historical precedents as far as uh, leaders of the past using some sort of a rock or a meteorite or something like you brought up the Kaba and they say that it was a media write or something like that.
Speaker 2: So, uh, just off the top of this.
Speaker 3: Roman the first Roman tranny, Caesar or emperor, however you want to call it Ilagabalus, who actually created his because he was a dude who.
Speaker 2: Dressed like a girl, but he was a dude.
Speaker 3: He worshiped this rock that he said was a meteor and he actually created his own religion around this. He had it brought into the main chamber. His rule was very tumultuous, but I mean, as would you would expect. And then there's so many cases of swords and daggers being constructed from materials from meteorites, which I understand, like a meteorite falling, Yeah, it's gonna be iron, It's gonna be and like you could use these base elements to make swords and things. But you'd be crazy to say that there's nothing special about this, right, I mean, I understand, like for the ancients, you would have you would present this sort of famously. King tut he has a dagger that was found in his burial chamber that was made of meteorite, and there was another one in China. I can't pronounce the name of the blade. It starts something with a R. It's like this legendary sword. But they have tested it and they know that this is iron, but it does not come from earth, and they can prove this. And so it's like you got this rock that comes from the sky, and you tell the Pharaoh, you tell the king, the emperor, whatever. You know, our finest swordsmith has created you this blade from a star. There's no way that this doesn't have some sort of spiritual significance, even though at a chemical level it might just be iron, it might just be nickel. Fine, get the fuck out of here, dude, you know, damn Goodenwell, there's a lot more going on there.
Speaker 4: What and where there's a lot more to going on is how they've weaponized our frequencies and our own bodies without us even doing, without it being consensual. Number one al RAD l r AD Long Range Acoustic Device the Red Altrat Corporation the Domain Audible Acoustic Frequency, a directional high disabled sound beam designed to induce pain, disorientation, enforced movement, used for crowd control, maritime defense, and urban compliance. Number two Active Denial System the ADS ninety five gigaherts the United States Department of Defense Department of War. Now the electromagnetic millimeter wave operates at a ninety five gigahert rapidly heating the skin's surface to trigger an involuntary pain response without injury. Designed for area denial in dense environments. Pattern em frequency, then pain to reflex in, then immediate retreat crowd control right. Number three the Medusa Frey Effect microwave auditory weapon. The United States Navy created it post electrocgregnetic microwaves used to modulate microwaves to induce sound perception inside the skull clicks, booms, pressure without external audio. So they fucked your brain inside your skull bro using this direct energy weapon. Number four EEG based brainwave monitoring DARPA Programs. DARPA contained created it and it was called it controls EF folks with your alpha, beta theta brain waves. Military EEG research maps stress intent, fatigue, aggression, and decision latency, aiming to detect pre action neural signatures before movement occurs, so before you even make a move again, they get to program it right, or at least get to know what's predicted. What what are you gonna do next? Number five Transcraniomagnetic electrical simulator TMS TES NATAL used it. It's a non evasive em field used to stimulate or suppress brain regents, altering focus, fear response, impulse control, and decision speed. So it's very neological what they're doing with the acoustic stuff, right, it's a freaking weapon. And they mimicked every single frequency that we can hear to make us behave a certain power. Think about of the dog whistle, right, you whistle and the freaking dog, same thing for.
Speaker 3: Us, absolutely, And I mean the l RAD system. I remember watching that on that show Future Weapons back in the early two thousands on Discovery, right, and that was the shit. I thought it was so cool. You could hit a crowd with sound that they can't hear and make them all feel like they're getting sunburned and so they disperse.
Speaker 2: Cut to last year. It was a Serbia, I believe, and.
Speaker 3: They used it on the crowd and you could watch as a drone flies over the crowd and they fucking disperse. So we know for sure they're already using that, and then you know you hear. I honestly can't tell you one way or another. I've heard so many reports about what went on in Nicaragua or not Nicaragua, excuse me, in Venezuela. If Maduro was his troops were they hit with soundwave energy or were they just you know, scared and they just hit out and then claimed later on that it.
Speaker 2: Was I couldn't tell you one way or another.
Speaker 3: If they did cool, at least they're alive, you know, instead of getting a suppressed three hundred blackout to the dome. They got hit with some soundwave and they you know, kind of ducked and hit for a bit.
Speaker 2: I think that's a more humane alternative personally.
Speaker 3: But yes, we are absolutely being hit with sound waves at all times that we can't fuel and cut to again, we're talking about how the humans of old never had this problem, and I don't know if there's any actual trackable data on this. But before the invention of the radio, and I don't mean radio waves that are being used specifically for weaponization, I mean like your AM and FM radio or even HAM radio signals, in the early eighteen hundreds, we didn't have that. Human beings had no idea what it felt like to be hit with radio waves. Cut to today, we don't know what it's like to not be hit with radio waves because they're flying around us at all times. And if you question if I'm telling the truth or not, go turn on your car to an FM station and if you can hear music, that proves my point.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If there's any trackable data to say that being bombarded by these these you know, radio signals constantly is or is not detrimental to our health.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is humans were not designed for that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just the thing that I just read was about our f radio like, that's frequencies. So that's radio frequencies that are being projected everywhere, and that's it's it is in fact changing our cellar makeup, how how we interact, how our cells interact within our body. And the l RAD was actually created because of bombing in early two thousands Yemen. That was the first known time of when it was quote unquote used originally. Yeah, so it's in It does two different things. The l RAD isn't just about sound waves. It's about so it's about well it's both doing it. But it's a high powered wave that can communicate over a vast long distance or it can actually control the crowds. And that's literally how it actually talks about it.
Speaker 6: And there is belief that it's been used on the American people in two different.
Speaker 7: Times, in twenty fourteen in a Black Lives Matter protests in New York and in twenty seventeen and a woman's march as well. Both times people had experienced intense amount of pain that they realized was coming from sound. And both times people have actually come out and said that this was used by you know, the police and stuff to disperse the crowds, but nothing has been actually confirmed yes or no. So they use it, they just don't want to talk about it. It is technically unethical because the amount of pain in which it induces in people, and each person is different too. Yeah, so, I mean, so we have to remember over water is sound waves go faster and further over water, So depending on how hydrated you are and your cells is, depending on how intense it can then be. Also, it can honestly completely damage a woman that's pregnant because the sack around the baby is all water and it's conductive, and so it can completely harm. That's why you don't go to a shooting range while you're pregnant, is because the sound is so intense it can actually damage the baby's hearing inside of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, And I mean sound being used in warfare.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of presence for this.
Speaker 3: Blowing the war trumpets, if you will, or the Aztec death whistles, blowing those to scare the shit out of the enemy. That's fine, that's more psychological. We're talking at a cellular level how this is being used today, which.
Speaker 7: Again, it's extremely painful for people, like extremely like. That's the one thing that everyone says is that it's like it's when it happens, it causes extreme panic and in your like, you instantly become panicked and then you have extreme amount of prain. A lot of people drop to the ground and can't actually do anything. Oh and the Woman's March was in twenty seventeen in Washington, DC.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 3: And so now I wish that our boy Matt Rife would get back to making the Rife real Rife technologies because his sound frequency healing machines were using the sound to heal people.
Speaker 2: And I use it and I love it. My parents use theirs. They love it too.
Speaker 3: But you know, they had some some issues with the business. One of his office employees were robbing him blind as it were, so we had to shut the company down until he can get these things fixed. But again, there is a lot of precedence. And if anybody's curious what I'm talking about, look up a rife machine, rif E Rife. Look up what a rife machine is. Look at Royal Raymond Rife, the one who developed it, and look at how sound can absolutely heal your body. But understand that is a double edged sword.
Speaker 2: Aim.
Speaker 3: Sound that could be used to heal your body, if it's tuned to a different frequency, can.
Speaker 2: Absolutely be used to distort your body.
Speaker 4: Absolute. Yo, that was fucking dope. Can I take it over again?
Speaker 2: Please do?
Speaker 4: Let's fucking go, guys. I don't want to be rude, but we have about twenty minutes and I'm not gonna do the entire chapter. I'm gonna give you high points because if I do the entire chapter, you guys are not gonna want to go buy the fucking book. So go buy the fucking book to read the last chapter. I absolutely check this out, guys. So the omic theory is a theory that I put together, uh when I started reading about the old mix and the ole mis bro so in the Yukaton Peninsula. The Yucaton Peninsula has some of the more deepest and unexplored cave system in the world, a place with the locals call that if you go inside without spirit, permission or a guide, you get this curse called Malviento's. Malviento's in Spanish direct translation into English means it means terrible winds, which means you go in there, you come out differently possessed, and you come out with colorblind for example, you come out with the depression, you come out with uh, schizophrenia and other different altered states of mind.
Speaker 3: And the terrible winds. And I'm thinking about like that that section of the world. How like Monozumer's revenge is the thing in Mexico. I'm thinking, like Bro, terrible winds. You telling me I'm gonna come out there and I'll be farting all over myself like that. No, no, no, it makes more sense. Demonic possessions got Well, if you're eating.
Speaker 4: All those beans, I mean eating all those beans, what are you just sayingthing like that dog? So you have you have this this thing called Mariiento's and the how the on mix Bro had such an amazing way to have Stone have their memory. What they essentially did was put all their consciousness, not only in writing form on stone, but they left it as a marker, as a signal they were Essentially what they were trying to do was put their consciousness into the vibrating, pulsating organic algorithm of the Earth using liquid crystal technology and hashtag look it up. The first university to ever practice or even mass develop liquid crystal technology is can Stay Ohio. During the finding of can Stay Ohio and that technology being produced or least found and researched on, we had it can Stay Ohio massacre hashtag look it up. That was also very tragic. But the point is that they were using liquid obsidian glass to not only see into the future talk to their gods, but also ascend. So what they were trying to do is avoid all the issues of humanity and even judgment at that to become the next version of us, to evolve. Every single technological advancement, and every single billionaire in the world today is not only obsessed with freaking ascending or putting your consciousness into the next level, but living forever. And what's the other one, DNA hacking. So it's another important portion of the book where I'm talking about how the old MiGs were obsessed with DNA hacking. If you guys hash to look it up, you'll find that they were hacking. They were DNA converting animals into humans gene splicing. The Batman, the original Batman in the caves, and then the original jaguarman, the war jaguar. So you have like the werewof and then you have Dracula like a bat You have all these same little patterns of ancient spy gene splicing. From the beginning of these freaking cultures and civilizations. You have the practicing DNA hacking because they would they would bring on body writing spirits called possession to tell them exactly how to do it so that they could continue worshiping and or transcend their consciousness into another human body, half human body that would never be that you could essentially live forever. What does fucking metaverse tell you that you're able to put your consciousness into another realm where you were going to live forever? Mind you, Maria Brothers is another realm. You could tap into that digital realm and exist inside of it. Why because we've all played it right Fucking the Supersmassive Brothers or Marito Party, for example. It's not a realm that we could physically be in it, but you could electrically be in it because it really exists. Same thing with metaverse, and same thing with all these other dimensions. Now you have another example. They were using another example of a person that did this dimensional hopping, Jesus Christ. And how did he do it? He shed his blood, So I'll give you this. They were using and opening these gates, using trees and using the memory of the obsidian glass which is stoned by the way, and opening up full circle with the keyword that I said in the beginning, fucking blood. They were using their mild biometrics to open up resonating and bending light windows to dimension hop through time and space. Bro. And then that's how they ascended, which is why you can't find their fucking bodies anywhere, because they ascended and they're from a physical realm three D to the four dy too or five D whatever you want to call it. And this is how they would transmit their information in metric magnetic signals.
Speaker 3: You're talking without the omes, like the entire tribe vanished and no one really knows exactly what happened to them. You are saying that you believe that you have discovered that the entire tribe was able to basically jump dimensions.
Speaker 4: Dimension hopping one thousand percent using their biometrics. And we've seen this perverted through the while all of history, and then we see it again in the Bible with Jesus. How did he open the fucking omen? He was hung in an old on an olive wood, right bleeding, and then he dies and he resurrects wear inside a fucking cave stone. Again, it just connects all of the things. The patterns are there, bro, I'm not saying he used their dimension hoppying in gangster. I'm just saying the patterns are there. Stone wood, biometrics, rituals, energetic, the numbers of the days, specific days, specific nights on a mound. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So I've never heard this theory before, although there's been a lot of people and helped me and Jonathan even went back and forth about this. There are some that would say that the olemechs uh, you know, there's no sign that they got conquered. There's no sign that they were attacked by neighboring tribes and then enslaved or anything like that. Although we're talking about pre written history of the Yucatan Peninsula. So, I mean, who's to say one way or another. But even from a genetic marker, you could look at the tribes that were surrounding the omes. There's no weird influx of like some omech dna making their way in. All of them are pretty you know, substantially them. So that we've heard the theory of possibly as a giant plague that took them out.
Speaker 2: Well, that area of the world didn't experience.
Speaker 3: Plagues until white dudes showed up, right, you know, maybe there was a mass fire, except none of their settlements show any signs of charring or or some sort of a mass you know, natural disaster taking them out or something like this.
Speaker 2: So that's why it's one of the great mysteries.
Speaker 3: Some have suggested that they were able to ascend, some aliens came down and took the whole tribe up. Some have said that they opened a portal. Some have said that, you know, they just kind of made themselves extinct, or they went into some sort of a suicide cult. But even that doesn't make sense because the bodies were never felt delete. No, no, we can say suicide here. We're now on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Fuck that. But that's my point.
Speaker 3: It's like there's no one answer that is more right or wrong than the olemes. There's some scholars that have, you know, proposed certain things, but nothing is really set in stone.
Speaker 2: But no, I think you might be on something here, maybe.
Speaker 4: The I think they infected a simulation outside of time. I think And even even if people say, like, well, what do you mean the organic algorithm of the earth? Well, think about it like this, all right, in different areas and different times of the year, then you would you would grow different crops. Right, that's considered an algorithm. Why because that's what you're being fed, and you feed back onto the earth. Right, you feed the earth, you turn the earth, you put the water, you put the seed. You're feeding the earth, so then the earth gives back. And so it's a cycle, right, and different times of the year in different areas, which is why different animals flock and move areas, and that they are following the organic algorithm of the earth. That's all it is. And you could call it different fucking names, but at the end of the day, it's survivability. So how would they survive? They found that they can use the magnetic pulstating energy of the Earth and mimic the energy so they can transcend even if it's not in a physical state, it could be in a consciousness state right opening that third eye. So using that idea is when I saw, like, wait, that means that the fucking trees will have to be portals. What the crap? I go on to freaking NAMA before Christmas, and I see that Jack Skellington is opening you have the Eastern portal, you have the Thanksgiving, you have the Christmas, you have the helmet. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, they're telling me what it is every single holiday date, on a specific down moonlight, on a specific ritual, which is everything that we do, because even gestures are fucking ritual. Knocking three times out the fucking doors technically a ritual if you want to consider it all it comes down to intent of what you really want to do behind that ritual and gesture. So then you're telling me that the movies, the movie is entertainingly telling me that trees are portals. Holy crap. And then I started looking about in SAP you start telling me, you start talking about DNA hacking and how we're obsessed with DNA hacking and the all mixed used all these myths on fucking genes plaicing the Aztecs, the Aztec warriors, where this fucking ego for head being on their fucking shit as warriors and the Jaguar masks. Why because they want to bring in that spirit of warrior right into their shit before they go and do what commit murder, rape, and then bring more ritual offerings to their gods. These guys were not asking the gods for rain. They were asking the gods or at least these body writing retarded demonic spirits to let them give more technological advancements are at least knowing to how to penetrate the electric magnetic field of the Earth. This is why the Canada was so precise, and etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the ritual though, like, for instance, there was a there was a rain ritual, they would they would do sacrifice to the rain god. However those were never from like the prisoners of war, they would sacrifice their own blood. There's examples of them taking like thorns and piercing their tongue and passing the thorns back and forth in their tongue and like spitting that blood onto a fire, and that was their offering, or as a matter of fact, to the rain God. Everybody looks at the Canaan Canaanites who were sacrificing their babies to molik Yo, that's nothing as compared to what the Aztecs did to the rain God. They would sacrifice their own babies to the rain God, and the more the baby screamed, the happier the rain God was. That was like all document in their shit. But to your point about wearing the pelts of certain animals to imbue that, it wasn't just the natives of Native Americans, I should say, or the Native Central Americans. Hell, even the Vikings, right, you had the berserkers, Wow, and you had the yams Vikings that would wear wolf and bear pelts to do very similar things. You had similar stories in China, you had similar stories throughout the Polynesian tribes. They would wear certain pelts and certain feathers to signify certain things.
Speaker 2: So I think there's something to the hell. Even Romans.
Speaker 3: Roman soldiers there were a certain classification of them that would wear jaguar pelts and that was like to say that they had served time in Africanus or whatever the case, right, and so's there's a lot of precedents as far as imbuing the spirit or the essence of that animal into your warrior prowess in some sort of fashion. And I mean, there's been a lot of conversation to say that warfare in and of itself is one massive ritual, is one mass sacrifice. And there's a lot of warrior cultures who have also done a lot of sacrificing to their gods or have even said, you know, this battle will be a sacrifice to the god of war Mars or to you know, whatever the case aris, or you know, different tribes doing different things. But there is definitely, uh, there is the yarn on the court board to connect all of these for sure.
Speaker 4: The there is a that in the final chapter of the book to that to that point, I am I'm not gonna tell you right now what the whole thing says, but there's you gotta find key points on I'm where I'm talking about why they used war for for for spiritual things. And then they found the special device that they found that talks about a silent birth prophecy where it talks about that they have been able to transcribe where it talks about a soulless generation rising from from without breath, a time of when ancient intelligence returns to technology, not temples. So technically we used to put our information into scrolls and now we get it from scrolling. Just put it to like that, Just simple basic stuff like that, right, and then how these devices become part of our bodies? What devices were they probably talking about? They were prophesizing on the fucking Internet and the South really and even there it is, so you're gonna find that stuff in the book, which also connects to like different artifacts that they found, a story of a real geology what's it called geologist that was there, that was there, and that nineteen forties crashed the UFO, so they have a roswell in Mexico and belize that was technically right there rosswell, right, and they hid different things that they found, more cave interactions. You'll find other stories about Maldiento's and how people saw alves and you see other creatures that come out of the caves during different nights and full moons and stuff. And again it all connects back to the lore because the lore in the local level is very important. You can't have that and not connected to the scientific stuff that these geologists have found, right and the books that they've written, and even their own their own slogans that they had in the nineteen forties, all of that is very informational. So you're gonna be able to find out on the last portion of the chapter, including the rest of the lical crystal glass technology can stay Ohio and the connection of modern era and how we're using it or they're using that against us today.
Speaker 3: I think that absolutely are Yeah, Bro, you and this is pretty much you.
Speaker 2: You ran through your book here and I'm not I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure you left out a whole lot. This is kind of the keynotes and all the things. But I have so many questions, have so many questions. Y.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, man. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 7: I was just looking up, honestly, the crystal technology. I was like, what is this? And I need to know everything? And so now I just found a whole science notes dot Org and I was like, Okay, well now I have a new rabbit hole that I'm going to go down.
Speaker 6: Great, thank you.
Speaker 3: Which crystal is also very incredible as far as the amount of storage that you're able to hold. So we talked about this too, These these crystal skulls, all right, everybody seeing like Crystal skull vodka, dan Ackroy's company and all these things.
Speaker 2: There's these stories.
Speaker 7: What I thought about I thought about Indiana and Jones Crystal Soul.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I thought so too.
Speaker 3: But apparently the crystal skulls have precedents and history. Allegedly there was like seven crystal skulls found all over the world and these tribes had no contact with each other, so they how are they able to make this all this? And we did an episode on that. Come to find out, shocker, most of them were made with modern tools and they were just kind of there was very much in the realm of hoax them. But the same time, they recently on the size of crystal the size of like a quarter, they were able to fit.
Speaker 2: The entire human genome.
Speaker 3: Now, when we're talking about the amount of data that that is, the amount of like terabytes of information that that is, that's incredible. If you were to take the size of one of these crystal skulls and use that as essentially a memory card, you would be able to contain every thought and every syllable and every song and every book and every word and every language and every picture and everything that humans have done from the beginning of time to now and still have room for the next ten thousand years of human advancement in one of these goals, because that's how much information crystal can store.
Speaker 2: And we've already done the study on that. They like I said, they just did one on a.
Speaker 3: Little diss the size of a quarter, and that it had more room too. But we're talking the entire human genome sequence of every race, of every human being on earth, and that fits on a wow. So now we're talking about liquid crystal. What are they able to store and.
Speaker 2: Manipulate and do with that type of technology. It's it's fascinating.
Speaker 6: Natural examples of it is cell membranes in DNA.
Speaker 2: Yep, why not?
Speaker 7: They can be solid and liquid at the same time. I've gone down this whole rabbit hole. Now I'm just over here reading all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 6: I'm like, this is Nick.
Speaker 4: From Nick from the Occult. When I did this presentation on his show on his shoe was it was fucking amplifying because there was a panel of people there and I had a fucking like the not curse and not stutter right. He fucking he he told me something very funny. He goes, I think you stepped on shit, and I was like, I think I did two and everybody started like, bro, we gotta look this up. So they started looking up the liquid crystal glass and the technology behind it. And then what you said, DNA, bro one drop of blood, what does it have? It has all of the history of the history of the history of your fucking ancestors. There's movies, and there's a game that talks about how they use the memory of your DNA to change the past through light technology Assassin screed hashtag look it up. I'm not making this up.
Speaker 7: When you're just talking about that game, we were because it's one of the best game just the other day.
Speaker 3: Yes, but also as you're talking about liquid crystal y'all understand LCDs, Like your television that's liquid crystal display.
Speaker 2: YEP. I feel like a lot of people don't like really know that.
Speaker 3: And then now knowing what we know about liquid crystal this gives a whole nother meaning to it.
Speaker 4: And like your phone is a mirror with liquid crystal glass, and what do they do using what light with the information into your habit pat mapping vault.
Speaker 3: We went full circle, I'm just saying, and then we already know that watching TV or being just doom scrolling on your phone, you go into a light hypnosis, and that's trackable. They could hook diodes up to your brain and when you watch TV for more than sixty seconds. No human is immune to this, by the way, for more than sixty seconds, you go into as Jonathan broke this down because he's a hypnotherapist here, but I think you go into your alpha state. And people think that that means like you know, survival, fight or flight. No, no, no, that is a low grade hypnosis where certain things of the outside world kind of drift away and you kind of get a tunnel vision. Not fully, not one hundred percent, but you get a little bit of a tunnel vision whenever you're staring at a screen for more than sixty seconds. Once again, this is not a hypothesis. This is trackable, scientifically proven, which is.
Speaker 7: Wild because you see people that will doom scroll for hours on end and not even realize it, and they're just like, oh, what did I do?
Speaker 6: It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh no, because it's crazy addicted to the hypnosis.
Speaker 7: At that point, they yeah, you're also getting you're also getting you know, a quick synaptists of you know dope mean hits every every few seconds as you scroll yep.
Speaker 4: And what they what did they steal away from you and your family and your children and everything else? Time, the influence and a fucking time.
Speaker 2: That you can't get back.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Oh this is fascinating.
Speaker 7: I I am like, down this full rabbit hole now travels.
Speaker 6: Thank you for that.
Speaker 4: That's awesome book.
Speaker 3: So yeah, okay, I had a couple of follow up questions just about the production of the book. So, like, Raven Lee and I have bounced around the idea of and we've had col members reach out and say, like, bro, all the episodes you'll have done, have you ever thought about just compiling them into a book or even like a small novelette or something like that, just to put something out there? And I'm like, dude, I have no fucking idea what goes into that. It's like, oh, you just go with the publisher. That sounds easy enough, but it also sounds more difficult. So like, what was the process of you actually writing, compiling, producing this book.
Speaker 4: So there's a thing like you and I, all of us, I guess, at least in this in this panel, there's something that we are naturally at and it's we like reading, we like research, and we like putting out original content. So I'm not beating on any other content creator out there, A podcasts, kudos, do what you gotta do. I'm gonna do it on my lane. So what I'm trying to say is, first and foremost, you can't just get information that you heard on Sam Tripley's Timfoil hat and then degurgitated. You can't. You have to take five seconds of your day to go to the search bar, get out of that fucking hypnosis tunnel vision ass shaking videos on TikTok, and then do the research yourself and start building the thesis. You have so much information in your brain already, Jacob, that you could put out Hey, you know what this pattern recognition here. Depending on the category of what you want to put out, then writing a book should be fairly easy for you. If you know what direction you want to go with, what thesis, what idea you have, you wanted to be poetic or not, then you could also utilize the tools like AI to start structuring for you. When it comes to more of the physical stuff like publishing, editing, do it if you do it on Kindle, this is maybe we should do this in the background. But the publisher part you could completely bypass and go directly little Kindle and I think it's Kindle, Kindle Amazon a published book. I believe something like they just put that on Google and then it pops up and you can just create the thing. If you have an Amazon account, you could create it easily. And then it tells you the rules and how to put a forward, the title, the context, the table of context, and then you have the body. And then obviously once you see all the things that you need, like the little checklist that it has that you have to follow to be able to create a book, then you go back to your freaking notes and then you start building the manuscript right and you have you put chapter one, you start writing all your stuff chapter two, and then you start going and then you prove free it yourself. Then comes the hardest part, the art. Then you have to work on the art on the cover, on the on the side, corner of the back, the back are if you want any and the presentation, the introduction, if you need a forward or not, the people that you know, the names that you wanted to be involved with, with the title, and then the same thing. KINDO makes it so easy for you. Not not promoting KINDO at all here, I'm just giving you what I use, right. KINDO makes it so easy for you to look at the freaking at the little checklist. It's a five checklist thing. You just check one, check two, check three, and it takes two brain cells to rub together. So I'm sure that you could do it easily, right, and then you just put it all together. The hardest part for me was the editing portion. And I'm not talking about grammarly. I'm talking about so that it can fit inside the little window of the book. So if you choose a book size on how you want the book to be paperback or hardback or whatnot, then it'll give you specific sizing for the pages. So all the the margins, so you would have to fit your ship inside all the letters and all the commas or whatever. The spacing and even the font has to be perfectly fit in that in those margins. That was the hardest part for me. I spent almost seven days fucking fixing the spaces. Just to find out recently that one of the people that one of the people that that read the book told me, yo, your spacing is fucking trash, and I'm like, fuck, I know, I can't just shit about it now, It's already done.
Speaker 6: Man, I don't understand.
Speaker 7: Like, so it doesn't like give you a template to inlay all of your writings, so that way, it's already automatically in the margin settings like how you write in a way gives you the temp.
Speaker 4: It gives you the template, but it doesn't fix it for you. You have to go back to your word document and fix it yourself. And then go back and then and I'm talking about every line of every paragraph on every single chapter, because if you move one, if you move one sentence over, it'll move all the other ones and the other pages and the other pages.
Speaker 7: So it's like so yeah, like in word, if you want to change your margins, you can just go in and you type exactly what you want in and it will like specify specifically how it changed in alters.
Speaker 4: Well, that part I missed.
Speaker 2: Because oh.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, all you have to do there is there is an actual place that you can change down to like if you wanted a two point seven two, you can put it in two point seven too, and it will alter it completely for you for every page, moving the whole entire book. So whatever you write in there, it actually specifies. I've written a lot of stuff. So that's that's why I just happened to know. And it wasn't I had.
Speaker 6: I had to learn don't worry, so I didn't.
Speaker 4: Just so Jacob through her, I guess that's you. That's your weapon right there.
Speaker 6: Well did you?
Speaker 7: I was wondering, so with you using specific like did you use anything specific like you did you have to do in text citations? Did you have like a citation in the back of the book, like when you're using other tech like information that you found, or you just kind of compiled your own information together and then rewrote what you wanted to write.
Speaker 4: I wrote, this is exactly what I did. I prepared obviously. First. I'm a podcaster, right, So the first thing I did was I got on my notes, and then I read my notes over and over and over, and I was adding things like side tangents, a little bit of my character in it, and I was like, you know, what I'm gonna start. I'm gonna start adding that. So then that's why you saw me stutter a lot, because I was trying to jump over my characteristic parts, phrases that I would say during the show, as if it was one of my show, right, So I was like, what the heck, and so that's what I would do. So what I did was I added my personification onto my notes. So when you read my book, and I'm not saying every book is like this, but when you read my book, you're reading my notes, that's all it is. And just you'll see some flares of me telling you, like fucking stop being a lazy as to go look it up your solve if you don't believe me. And then but I'll put the person's name, the scientist's name, the date that I found it on. But like in the back of the book, you won't find anything but a prayer and then the introduction in the back cover. But made it. I made it like that because it's a personalified book. At the end of chapter two. It was difficult for me because at the end of chapter two, I was going through the whole scenario at my house, through the divorce, like the main portional divorce, like the hardest peak moment of emotional distress. And I didn't want to finish the book, and I put that in there. I was like, you motherfuckers are getting something that I don't want to do, Like I'm doing it out of pure discipline, Like you know, like emotions are feeding. You could be motivated one day and not be motivated one day, but you start to wake up and go, fucking make that bread. And this is me making the bread right now, so you know, it gets emotional with me. So now the reader doesn't only get to see what I'm reading and what I'm thinking, what the thesis is, but also damn the emotional trials of this motherfucker right now. So it's a it's a it's it's it's customed personal to me. So when people read the book, it's not going to be like, oh yeah, oh yeah, he's just trying to make things about portals and trees. No, bro, you're like you're in my head. You're literally my head, and you're gonna go through the It's really cool.
Speaker 3: Emotional ship is in some sort of a technical paper, it is this is a very this is a passion project of yours.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it connects directly to the show because you know, and also when I read them, when I read the notes for the first time ever, I did it ask my first solo episode ever. So if anybody wants to hear that solo episode, which came out fucking awesome with zero editing, it's on rubble Out today, go check it out.
Speaker 6: That's alsome.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, Jacob would definitely have to be the one to write a book for us then, because there's no way. I am way too technical in how I write, and so like I would have like insext citations citing everything from everywhere. I'd have a whole probably honestly, probably like a two hundred page freaking citation.
Speaker 4: That's good. That's because that's because I.
Speaker 6: Had to do it for so much of my schooling.
Speaker 7: That's so like the only way that my analytical brain, like, if I'm going to write on a subject, I need to be like subject matter experts, and I've read like a million and one pages of information and like that it's the only way I can do it.
Speaker 6: But him, he'd be like le a la, this is all of this information.
Speaker 3: But that's why I'm saying, Raven, we got to blend our minds here. So I'm over here because I would I can't.
Speaker 6: I'm way too much of perfectionist. There's no way we could do this.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be able to type it out.
Speaker 3: I would have to like audio record it and haven't been transcribed. Because there's that. I can't sit here and type it out for hours. It will never get done because I would rather fucking die. Like, I'm sorry, I'm just not gonna do that. However, I could sit there and talk and like record myself and have it transcribed into text, go back and edit out parts that I you know, oh I didn't like that way that was worded, or redo this part or whatever, and then because I know what the fuck I'm talking about, I could go back in cite the work and like we could do that and so see, this would it would have to be a combo that.
Speaker 2: There's the only way that this can happen.
Speaker 3: Otherwise it's going to be the ramblings of a retard and or a technical manual.
Speaker 2: See, we need to blend. We need to blend.
Speaker 4: The ramblings of a retard is fucking.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm fully aware of who and what I hear.
Speaker 7: I know, it would be be like off on like twelve different side tangents to get back to the main point, to be like, Okay, this is this. Meanwhile, mine's like gonna be one of those things of like, man, you better, you better buckle up, buttercup and like to read some.
Speaker 6: Scientific ass shit, because like that's the only way I'm going to be writing anything, because.
Speaker 4: If you guys put that scientific portion of technicality out of you, Raven with a little spice of Jacob's side tangent and just like hey, look at me, here, look at it. That's fucking awesome. It's magic, bro. I think that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 7: It would be an interesting it would be an interesting book. We would have to really pick what we would want to talk about, because oh.
Speaker 3: No, I'm thinking about just pretty much an all encompassing conspiracy manual that.
Speaker 6: Just sounds like summer stress in word.
Speaker 4: My boy wants to do. So, you know, we're in a community of like podcasters, you know, fucking there's some big ones, a little ones and stuff, and he's like, we need to make a conspiracy a podcast, a conspiracy recipe book. I was like, what, so each podcaster conspiracy podcaster has his own plate that's genius or drinking, you know, drinking that's.
Speaker 6: Actually really cool. That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, a fucking cookbook of the.
Speaker 6: That's actually pretty that's a really cool.
Speaker 4: Kyle Chef from Sunday Night Secret Societies, he's the one that fucking that's the idea.
Speaker 7: He's actually the one that told us about your book. He came on the live and he dropped it in the live for all of us to hear about it. Yeah, he was like the first one. And before you got.
Speaker 3: Crazy, I'll tell you what if y'all ever, if ship we might even get on that, honestly, because like I could just see the cult of conspiracy. Obviously Gumbo would have to be it, but we would have to be really uh clearly humorous with like the sausage made from the German propaganda.
Speaker 2: World War two, right, the chicken. Oh yeah, we'd have to.
Speaker 4: Go the spices that little kids had a garlic man.
Speaker 6: Like, we would have to put in the garlic situation like oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Spices that the British Empire stole but never used a single one of them.
Speaker 4: Yo. Oh, this would be yeah, it's funny brom.
Speaker 7: Telling you good the drink, we can make it with the sugar cane somehow.
Speaker 2: Yes, rum or agricult No.
Speaker 4: Cold is making code from speaking in Cold podcast shout outs to Cold Man. He goes, he said he started doing street fighter characters of all of us, So every fucking conspiracy podcaster has their own fucking secret power and he's making street fighters on all of us. So yes, you know, everybody fucking brings in something to the table, bro, and then uplifts each other with you know, conspiracy topics, but also brotherhood bro, and humanity bro.
Speaker 7: You know, great Ship Samuel has We're D and D characters, so yeah, the Platfust has us as little D and D characters.
Speaker 3: So our spirit animal has a D and D campaign that he's starting from scratch, and he has us in level mysteries.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we.
Speaker 4: Call him. You know what we call him. We call him the crock pot because he fucking slow cooks, bro. And then when he the lids open, dog and that motherfucker doesn't shut up. Man.
Speaker 2: He goes in, Sam is well, but he is.
Speaker 7: The wildest knowledge too, like the most random ship, and it's like what.
Speaker 4: The motherfucker shout out to the crockpot.
Speaker 2: I get that good crock pot.
Speaker 7: Oh pot not actually, you know what that actually really does encompass him.
Speaker 4: We shot him all the time. He's badass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm so glad he got his podcast up and running.
Speaker 3: He was talking about it for a good long while but finally like getting into it.
Speaker 2: And that's another one, dude.
Speaker 3: Every time I get on the Gram, I see him in some sort of a pal discussion on some other pot and I'm like, look at our boy, our.
Speaker 2: Boy, he's out there.
Speaker 6: He's going everywhere. Man, we see a lot of people.
Speaker 7: We see a good chunk people that are on everybody's everything, and so it's it's pretty cool getting to see that. You know, it's a small community but somehow large at the same time, which is really wild.
Speaker 2: So it's got tentacles.
Speaker 6: You know what I want to do. I want to make a makeup palette of conspiracies. But that's I'm also into makeup, So yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Another thing too.
Speaker 4: The female there's not a lot of female Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But they're more now.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, a lot of the content creators that I watch their wives who clearly listen if anybody doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Typically, any any male.
Speaker 3: YouTuber you've ever seen, any male content career you've ever seen, if they have a significant other, they don't fucking watch their content or listen to it, because that's just not the way that goes. They have other shit they're doing, right. However, more females that I'm hearing, and more of these content creators' wives that I'm hearing from, are saying that, like they are diving in on conspiracies lately. That is a thing that women now more than ever before, are interested in. They are digging into it. And granted, for your average woman out there, their level of conspiracies might be, oh my god, did you hear the kardad might be doing Satanic rituals, And it's like, okay, first of all, welcome to two thousand and eight when we all knew that. But like, okay, cool, I'm glad that you're like catching up and all these things. But the fact that more women are diving into the conspiratorial mindset, Raven, I actually think you might have a little bit of a diamond and the rough idea on that one come out with a conspiracy makeup palette.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what's so difficult go for it?
Speaker 7: Oh, it's so it's I've done a lot of research into it. It's it's very difficult to do something like that, but I've I mean, there's all different things that I'm interested in that I would be totally down to like do, especially for like the women in the community and stuff, because I mean, we have a good number of them that actually are affiliates and so it'd be really cool to get like the females all together and do something. But that's just you know me, But I mean fun, fun ideas though, definitely the book, the book for you and I that would be one hell of a time.
Speaker 4: That'll be fun and dope and bonding for you guys, and also you know, bonding with the freaking with the cult, with the with the what's with the cult members? The cult members because the ship man, you know, it's for them too, So shout out to all the Cult members out there opening up that they're now.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we just had a good little check in today on our Patreon, checking in and everybody and making sure everybody's doing okay, having just a little family bonding time kind of thing, making sure everyone's good. So I mean we do, uh, we do check in, We do talk to everybody, which you know, it's a good time. I really enjoy a lot of our Patreon members and stuff because we do a lot of extra behind the scenes content and just you know, making sure everybody's good and chatting about all the different stuff.
Speaker 6: So if you haven't joined our Patreon, you should.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 3: I will give the shameless plug for that actually now, but I still want to ask troubles more questions about you.
Speaker 2: Well, you might as well give the shameless plug.
Speaker 3: Good Cult members out there listening on all the audio listening platforms. If you would like to see our faces and also get these shows absolutely, then the only place to go.
Speaker 2: The best place to.
Speaker 3: Go would be to patreon dot com slash Cult a conspiracy podcast. When you go there, there are a couple of tiers for jury. Go to that five dollars a month tier and you get all of what we just said that. You get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance, depending on how we put things to the editor and how quickly she could put it out on the Patreon. But like I said, you also get these shows completely.
Speaker 4: Promotion, which is through to shoot.
Speaker 3: And then if you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, you get that, and you also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member live events.
Speaker 2: It's always a blast, it's always unhinged.
Speaker 3: Come meet the Crockpot himself aka the Spirit Animal. Come meet the resident Jewish Correspondent, the resident furry correspondent. We got a resident lesbian correspondent. We got them all. We are a widespread community over here at the Cult of Conspiracy. We judge no one except for pedophiles, and we love all except for pedophiles.
Speaker 2: So come over and check us out over there the cult member lies.
Speaker 3: But also if you join that Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, you also get to join for her book club every Sunday night rave and tell them the things.
Speaker 7: Yes, so earlier tonight was our book club. It actually went fantastic. We go over some questions that I posed earlier in the week, and then we kind of get off in little side tangents and basically for one hour we are getting together to talk about the book.
Speaker 6: Right now, we are finishing up Fahrenheit four fifty one.
Speaker 7: Our next book is going to be Hidden History by Donald Jeffries. Apparently it's a really good conspiracy book, and God is Love is the one that recommended it, and so we're going to be jumping into that for next month. And basically we just talk about conspiracies. We talk about everything there is about this crazy ass world and how we've been lied to you pretty much about everything.
Speaker 6: So if that's interesting.
Speaker 7: To you, join the Third Eye All the Way Open or above to be able to attend this every Sunday at nine pm.
Speaker 3: And like she said, that above tier would be that top tier, that Manic Tier, where you will get everything that we just listed out. However, you will also get exclusive merchandise mailed to your door directly to you buy us for you as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us in this way. Raven Lee right now is holding up one of these shirts on screen right now that is only going to be available on the Manic Tier. We are in the process of getting an online merch store up and off the ground. However, those shirts will never be available on the online store. Those will only be available to the Manic Tier. Patreon support members of our cult and we think everybody's already gone and done so. But also Trebles I did want to ask you, so going through the route of the Amazon publishing rather than a regular publisher. Again, I'm completely and this might be a really stupid question.
Speaker 2: I've never looked into this.
Speaker 3: Is it it's cheaper, I'm assuming, but like, how much does it cost to go through a publisher? And I understand, like to produce a book if it's hardcover versus paperback, and like, I understand there's levels of like the production and more money one way or another on.
Speaker 2: This, But to go through a publisher, I have no idea what they.
Speaker 4: Cost me neither, oh kidding, goes through it. I didn't even explore the idea that it was free, that it has paperback, and that people do it, that it's directly on Kindle and there's a huge market for e books. So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna kick it with Amazon for a bit. Plus I'm working on Liminal Water. That one's probably gonna be with the publisher because I'm getting professional happy to do it. So Liminal Water is the sequel to Liminal Trees, and it's gonna be talking about how fire is a portal and water is a portal, and air is the domain of the princil evil right the fuck and the author of lives But how air is technically the ether and the domain is what we use everybody uses the internet and what are the websites called domain? So it connects it to satanic worship using the elements. Very interesting, interesting stuff. I'm still working on the research on that, but it's not fucking easy, and I don't have the time because I'm either a father, a creator, or a full time provider at the same time. It's freaking hard. Yeah, yeah, man. I don't know how much publish are. I'm pretty sure they're expensive, and they're probably gonna want some some down, you know, some So Jedna.
Speaker 3: I had a neighbor that was she wrote a children's book, and she was she had published it and all these things, and I remember her bitching about the process of it and talking about how expensive it was and how the publisher was screwing her and how you know, the manufacturing there was some sort of a hold up, and this, this and this.
Speaker 2: I heard pretty much from her. I heard nothing but negativity.
Speaker 3: But then I got guys like you who say nothing but positive things about it. And then old Doc talking about his the book the bloodlines of v sau Right, He's had nothing but very positive things about his book writing experience. There's been a few podcasters out there, at least a few content creators, I should say, and I don't like that term, but you know what I'm saying, that make books and they have relatively positive experiences overall.
Speaker 2: So I mean.
Speaker 4: Logistically too, bro Ama sunk and Chip anywhere. Bro Logistically like, it gives you the option to ship your book at any place of the world as long as there's human people and paved the way in concrete jungles. You know, they're able to freaking ship it out and they'll pay you in that currency. So it's also maybe if it's already there, for like e commerce, if it's already there, let them do all the fucking heavy lifting. You get creative, which.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what Amazon started out of.
Speaker 3: It was a book buying website, so I mean, I guess it makes sense that they would be like geared up for that.
Speaker 4: So fair enough. Yeah, damn dude.
Speaker 3: We might actually have to have that conversation. See about writing us a book?
Speaker 6: Do you have much research and time that's gonna take me on my end?
Speaker 7: Do you be out here wilding it out and be like, you know what, like this is this?
Speaker 4: That? This? This?
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, we need all the research to back it.
Speaker 3: Do you know that we are over a thousand episodes and the vage security of those have a.
Speaker 2: Lot of congratulations. I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Brother, it does every episode does take a lot of time and research, so honest. But then of course there's new research though for half the Ship that came out a few years ago.
Speaker 2: So I guess we're gonna have to have a volume two.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: I hadn't even done Volume one.
Speaker 7: I hadn't even put down one single word on a paper, and he's like volume two and.
Speaker 4: Three and four.
Speaker 2: A whole fucking box set.
Speaker 3: Let's go, yeah, fucking And.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna make gardening tools and gloves. That's what I'm gonna be out here doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, look, I want to make a survival kit as well. But I mean, we got a walk before we can fly.
Speaker 7: But you're here talking about book four, five and six in a box set.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I believe in dreaming big, ravenly. I believe in dreaming big. Okay, all right, it's only it's only a dumb idea. If it doesn't work, remember that anyway, It's only my day.
Speaker 4: If you don't put it to work, Bro, you gotta do it somewhere. Like I tell the guys a lot of people my family, I don't speak to my family anything, all my friends. But I'm doing I did something and I'm still continued to do and impact people's lives. I'm doing something that no one in my bloodline had ever done ever. That makes me different, It makes me unique, and it makes me that much better. And then I'm gonna do it again, and they'm gonna do it again and multiply and amplifying the message, and I'm gonna keep keep writing it out. So it would have been a dumb idea if I would have just thought about it and never lived out whatever you wanted to do what I'm here for doing. So think about that. What you guys are putting out, the combination she doing the research, you doing the crazy stuff, and putting that creative power altogether. Bro, it's only crazy if you don't put it out. Now that you're already fucking talking about it, You're gonna have to put it out.
Speaker 3: Cult members, let us know what you think about it. As a matter of fact, not just us talking about it. But you know what, we want to hear from you in the comments. We want to hear from you on the socials. We want to hear from you on the Patreon, in the Spotify's let us know in the comment section.
Speaker 2: Do you think if we were to make a book, would you be interested in reading it?
Speaker 3: Because honestly, I'm not thinking about just a topic like, for instance, troubles you in on how the trees are portals and you broke this down like that's just all the way through.
Speaker 2: Deep deep, deep, I'm thinking, cheer me out.
Speaker 3: If we were to make a book with throwing out twenty chapters, and I'm arbitrarily throwing a number out, could be ten, could be fifty. I'm just arbitrarily those just say twenty chapters. Each chapter is a medium to deep range deep dive on a specific conspiracy theory in the entire book, we keep it within. Let's say we do a realm of just the CIA, again, super arbitrary, We're just throwing out ideas.
Speaker 2: Here a book all about the.
Speaker 3: CIA's operations between like sixty to seventy five, and each chapter is a conspiracy and we show all the documentation, all the citations, all the trail of history and all the things, or if it's about dragons, or if it's about ancient history not being what we think it is, or we look at some of the more crazy weather modification, we do a whole book on that, and we could do twenty chapters on weather modification.
Speaker 4: Easy, honestly, like our compilation of all conspiracy theories as conspiracy theories on training wheels, like just to the entil portions of level one conspiracies so that people couldn't get attracted to it exactly. You know what, that's not a bad idea because you could gift that on a Christmas gift to the fucking crazy carrying and like, hey, yes, don't get scared, it's just you no pattern recognition.
Speaker 2: Man oh man.
Speaker 3: That's the title that book, Conspiracy Theories for your blue pilled ant.
Speaker 2: That's the name of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is gonna be a thing. Well maybe not that it's a working title. Good cult members, we want to hear from you. What do y'all think about it? Do you think this is a good idea? Would you buy the book?
Speaker 2: You know it? Before all of that, though, trebles, we want to thank you for coming.
Speaker 3: On the show this evening, brother and blowing our minds with the deep, deep topics that we got on here today about the trees being portals, and you showed your receipts, You showed that you did your homework on this. I am personally impressed. If anybody wants to buy this book or follow you on the socials, listen to your show, if they haven't heard of you before, if for some reason they've been living under a rock and this is the first time they're hearing of troubles Garcia, give yourself all the shameless plugs.
Speaker 4: Brother, ladies and gentlemen and girls. My name is Treble's Garcia, and I am the whole of the Treble Show. We bring in challenge reality one episode or the time, every single episode. Guys, I'm a father, I'm a freaking I'm a conspiracy theorist. I'm a fucking red blooded American, and I want exactly what you want. We want wealth, health, and beautiful children with beautiful women. That's what every single person wants. I'm just like you. I have the same struggles, I have the same love, I have the same respect for my elders. I have the same freaking things. Every single person that has gone through pain, has gone through spiritual attacks, that has gone through emotional problems. I feel at all. I'm not special by any way. You know what makes it special, but having an intimate relationship with God. I could only tell you right now that you can't change the world. You could only change where you're two feet lay, change your habits, your train of thought, and change. Stop watching us on TikTok, take five seconds of every day and hashtag looking up for yourself, and that's where all the changes actually come true. Your dreams come true. And if your create creative, fucking practice your creativeness. Dog, do not go to sleep. Don't be induced, and do not be fucking telepathically childidported or whatever the fucking word is. Don't be induced into this TikTok and videos of ash shaking. Only do something that's gonna make your life more profitable and better for your children and be a better example.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: You can find The Treble Show on all podcasting platforms absolutely free. You could also check us out on YouTube. Surprisingly the YouTube sticking around. So we're there now and we're going to continue growing. And you could buy liminal trees on Amazon for eleven dollars and four dollars on Kindle. Guys, it's fucking cheap, you guys. Spend more fucking dollars buying weed, fucking paying your only fan subscription on other people's assets and shit on a daily basis than my book one time purchase. All right, so hashtag look it up. Liminal treaties guys, MATD love and respect. Thank you so fucking much. I want to thank the Lord for I'm gonna be here today, and I want to thank you every single one of you for I'm gonna into your space and the cult. I want to love you guys forever. Guys, Matt shout outs, thank you so much for letting me enter your space today and giving me your platform. This was a freaking legendary moment for me. I think it's the second time I've been here before. Shout outs to Jonathan because I missed them so much and we haven't seen them so mad. Love and respect and shout outs to Meta Mysteries and thank you so much. Raven Lee was beautifully. It was an awesome moment to fucking reach you and talk to you and enter your space as well. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Guys, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 6: Brother h it's thanks to meet too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely for all the good cult members out there, they would like to get their start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion. They go to the link of the description below to cocsilver dot com and get your start today. When you fill out your information on Homeboy, Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you started on your journey. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, and ask them what they think about the investing in precious medals. And I promise you they're going to tell you the same thing that we've told you a million times. At least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious medals. I'm not saying all of it. I'm saying that at least a good chunk of it. Now is the time to buy. Gold is ridiculously high up there. Silver is still under one hundred dollars an ounce this coin right now. We started this program, this coin was just over thirty dollars. This coin is right now just under one hundred dollars. That was less than actually just over a year ago. As a term of recording. Get your start today a coecsilver dot com link in the description below. If you are somebody likes to flavor your food and you actually enjoy real, good, wholesome, healthy flavorings, then go check us out Flavors of the Forest and use a promo code CULT at checkout Cult to get fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars is free shipping to your door. Listen, I'm not just telling you this because they're paying us, because honestly, I use this product daily, multiple times to day as a matter of effact, and he is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yo, you douse your fucking pie with this and.
Speaker 4: On the meet the bars change.
Speaker 7: You know, we literally put it on everything. We've put it on so much stuff lately. It's been ridiculous how much we eat it with. By the way, it with top Ramen, because like some of us need to save some money.
Speaker 6: That shit with top Ramen is like it's really good.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah it is, And be on the lookout here. Soon.
Speaker 3: I can't say if it's this week, I can't say if it's this month, but soon there will be a Cajun line.
Speaker 2: Offered on the Flavors of the Forest.
Speaker 3: I'm collabing with Nelson homeboy in charge over there, and we are making a Cajun seasoning, all natural, all healthy, all fucking faya, So get ready for that one.
Speaker 2: Go check them out.
Speaker 3: Flavors of the Forest US a promo code cult at checkout once again.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Another way you can support the show, good cult members, and let us know what you think about everything that we talked about this evening. What do you think about Trebles's take? What do you think about the book? What do you think about the idea of Raven and I writing a book. We want to hear from you, good cult members, and the best place to do so would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, describes comments, leap a post, everyview's share it, hit the friends and family, shaff sentory.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted. More potential listeners who could have be come potential cult members like Ursu.
Speaker 2: Finally, Thises and gentlemen. Why are going to go check out minimistics Chalton show.
Speaker 3: Them getting the same level of respect over there with the five star views, and the positivity in the comments. Come check out The Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night a nine pm Central links to the listener in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and there's one band of port extremely vital piece of information.
Speaker 2: Would you learn just as soon as humanly possible that off