Speaker 1: All right, Diana Rob, welcome Sasquatch Theory. How are you guys doing today? Good?
Speaker 2: How are you pretty good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing excellent? And it's an absolute pleasure to have you on today's show, Diana Rob, If you would tell me a little bit about yourselves, where you're from, and your encounters and experiences from the very beginning, please, Well.
Speaker 3: I'm Diana. I was born in Harlan County, Kentucky, raised in Lexton. Then I moved for to for sales for like twenty three years and met him and moved down here.
Speaker 1: Now we're here excellent, And at what point did you guys have your first experience? If you would put me in your shoes and walk me through that first encounter.
Speaker 2: Well, I was born and raised in Lexton, and uh, I got my mom and dad. I had a twin sister and my older sister, and my dad got me in hunting fishing real early, you know. And uh, once he took me the first time, I really enjoyed it, you know. And we moved to where U be closer, uh Plass south East Kentucky, U Place, Classic County, Kentucky. And uh we moved down here in ninety six and uh we were it's a big part of Kentucky there, I mean the Daniel Boone National Forest. It's right. It was less than a mile down the road from where we lived at and toward London there and uh, Kentucky. We just always went hunting and you know, squore hunting was the main thing we got into, of course, uh deer hunting you know around November and stuff, but sometimes around Thanksgiving and we would uh that morning, you know, we would go we went squore huntings back back about ninety eight. You know. Uh it was real cold that morning, and like I said, it was on two miles down the road where we went. And there's a little area called the Nathan McClure Trail and uh, just a branch part of the Daniel Boue National Forest back in there. As a or a sergeant and Lieutenant Nathan McClure and had a little battle there out with some Indians and a little burial and everything out there. But there's some branches that goes out there different places, uh, and everything old coal mines back in there and stuff. It's just the territory. I mean you could walk your butt off and not even touch even an inch of it. And uh, I don't know how many states or whatever the Daniel Boue National Force goes through, but I know down mcure County Wildlife Refuge down through there. But when me and Dad, we always try to get in the heart of it and get in there where you know no one's being or you know. And of course when we hunt, we always try to, especially deer hunting, we try to get in there about an air for it. Alight letter sent die down everything and we went back to a place it was called the old sawdust Piles and uh uh we were parked that morning. Uh it was so it was it was probably back in ninety eight and about around like the Thanksgiving I think it was, and uh just a early squirrel hunting morning. And I mean it was so it looked like the frost was so heavy. I mean you, uh, ground crunching, you couldn't sneak up on anything or anything. What it was a so cold and just brisk. And we split up, and uh, I went about down thirty yards down from what they call it sawdust piles from where we park and uh I just went ahead and I was sitting on a lag my dad went about maybe fifty yards to the right down this little ravine, and uh I had too. Uh I was watching this entry and uh, I want ahead, and I sep a butt down there on this sould log there's on the ground there, and uh, you know, UH seen something started squaking and stuff, and uh had a squirrel come out and as a big old entry and then probably about maybe behind the dentry, probably about maybe not even six seven yards was a big, biggest pine thicket, you know. And uh, first squirrel come out and uh branched to the left there and I shot and got it. It dropped, and uh another one flair to the right, I dropped and both squirrels fell probably maybe not even seven to ten feet apart, you know. The third one come out and uh I tried it and I missed, and uh, of course, uh here in Kentucky, my shotgun only held three modified you know, the sixteen games I had, so I had to reload. And uh so I flipped it over and I'm starting to reload, and UH seen something flicker and uh in my mind, uh waved. My dad taught me and raised me hunting. I thought, figure maybe it was like a deer tail flick flew up or something, you know, and uh as I looked, you know, to me, it just everything happened so fast, you know, it was just to me, it was like the tree had come alive, bent over, picked up my two squirrels, you know, was just within one reach, you know, turned made about two not even two and a half strides, and went into the pine ticket and was gone. And like I said it, people are like, well, could you describe her this and that? Man, there's there's no way I would be lying if I did. And like I said, where the ground was so cold, up more and crunchy. You know, my dad had heard me shoot, and uh at that time, I don't know how much time it was, you know, because I'm I'm staring at the woods and shots probably with a shell still trying to it and put it in the shotgun there and at this time, you know, like I said, I don't know how much time it took. But my dad was My dad was up within the social and distance. Uh. Uh He's like, uh, you heard her shoot? You are right, You're right, you know, And uh to him, I mean, there ain't no. I was about twenty two years old, and uh I couldn't get nothing out. My mumbling I was, you know, just shock, and uh he's like, give me that shotgun. Boy, you're on you're on dope, and uh, you know it's just uh he said, get to the truck, you know, and uh like like I said, I just uh, still trying to get things out and and I'm I'm about almost two feet from the truck. Uh, I'm twenty years old. I got a butt whooping coming or you know, don't know really what's in store. But uh, at that time, I hear my dad holler at me, and I turned around and he's knelt down, uh with both guns there, and he's looking at something on the ground there and uh so he's back to him and uh, you hear it all the time, and uh one footprint and thank god there was a footprint there. It'd saved my hide. But uh the footprint was just I mean it was something you know, just like maybe maybe anywhere between thirteen to sixteen inches. I can't really remember, but I think it was like a right footprint because and you know, all the toes and everything, but the big toe and the little toe had had a claw come out, you know, probably about maybe two inches or you know, not on the other toes or anything, just the big toe and little toe. And uh so by that time I'd calmed down a little bit, and he said what happened? And told him exactly what happened, and we made uh we said, well, let's go over there, and we walked back to the dentry and I told him about where you know, the two squirrels it fell, exactly what happened, what I saw, and about about where I could pretty much see where it go in the woods there, and uh like I said, it was a real real thick pine thicket there. And we started walking around and looking and everything.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as soon as we got back through, soon we get to the pine Ticket, I had to watch where I was going. I've never been that far in there before, you know it. I mean, it wasn't thirty yards in that pine ticket. I seen a brand new orange vest and I don't know how long it been hanging out there, but it was hanging on a limb and it was a two hundred foot dropped bluff on either side of this canyon where the Pine Ticket led me to. And we're just standing there and everything, and you know, I was, yeah, I'm like, what happened? And I'm still trying to understand what I saw. You know, I was like, it wasn't you know, like I said, a big old dent tree, like a like a black gum tree or something like that. It's just like it been over picked up the two squirrels, you know, turned and just disappeared into the thicket there. And what got me was I know, I at least been sitting there twenty minutes, you know, listening and uh, because I know walking in there made a lot of noise and everything, but uh, don't It's just you ponder on a lot, like how long was that thing there? You know, I mean obviously it was there for a while, but how cold it was. It's just it's it's very it's very startling, you know. And that right there really got me to where, you know, I always hunt with my dad and everything, and uh there's been a few times I've hunted by myself on the property whish to have and everything, but uh, I never go alone or without protection. You know. Here for a while in place County, like when you could bow hunt, you weren't allowed to carry it far arm, you know. But uh, it's just sometimes what they don't know don't hurt you because you know about that's all you got, you know, you got to have something to back up with here and now now you can you know, and everything. And it's just, uh that right there really got me into it, you know, because you just don't know. You know, I don't know what's out there. People can say that if I was in that situation, I know what I would do. I would do this. You don't know until until it happens. And uh, you know, I'm not scared to say that I froze. I mean I did. I mean my dad was you know, he I had two sisters growing up with me. I mean he was strict and uh it's just you know the way he raised us and uh, I mean hunting and fishing and you know where I am now and you know we uh we had a tragedy a while back while my twin sister was murdered and uh, you know still never you know, found out what happened and everything, but you know, it was just a lot of things. Who in this world will never understand you. You want to know you asked the questions and never never going to be the right answers. You know, just things we don't staying and uh, you know, you wonder if it's something like the government, you wonder if it's something else, you know.
Speaker 3: And see now years later here comes twenty twenty and it's just when we met. And later on about a year later, twenty twenty one, we were like, hum, well our kids, you know, my kids are grown and you don't have any. And I was like, well, let's go camping.
Speaker 2: I got it, got us a little camper there, and uh we went camping to the about not even maybe just a quarter mile from we're uh where I had to that incident, and uh, camping and everything. We camped for three months and uh straight you know, uh and talking about like the first few days, I mean, you know we were there, we're just you know how you go in the woods, you just think you make a lot of noise, and you know, like I said, we go hunting. We get there a little early, so we let her sent die down and let everything come back from normal. And but when we was camping, uh, the first few days, it was like the whole place was dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like no birds, no squirrels, no, no nothing.
Speaker 2: And I have a rescue dog, and the first night we was there, it was that morning it was getting daylight, but not all the way. You know, you're back there in the woods and you know it takes a little bit before it gets fully light. But we were hit with the smell and the man, Yeah, it woke us up. It lingered forever, and we we know there was bearing area and everything, but say the cooking.
Speaker 3: We had cooked out on a campfire the night before and I had like my pans out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if a bear, if it was, they would have I had I had a bag hanging for our cans, you know, uh, pop cans or whatever, anything like that. Anything like that was man bear, we would have at least seen it or or or would at least would have come around or been in on the camp site. You know. But the smell, it lingered forever all the way to almost I mean wait after daylight, you know what I'm saying. And never seen nothing, never heard.
Speaker 3: Nothing, It didn't touch anything. The silence, it's like it was curious. And I always told him, I said, it remembers you. It's waiting for his breakfast.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was just finally, you know, like for my dog. He will growl, he'll bark, I mean, least a little noise, who hear whatever. My dog didn't move, I mean he he. He wasn't budgeting. He was just sitting there just looking around like you know, he knew. And uh and I can't explain the smell. I mean, it was just day. It was death warmed over, you know, but it woke us up for something to come up at come up, I mean smell to wake you up and to stay there for that long a time, you figured at least see something or hear some kind of sign or something like that, but or at least be up in our cager. I mean a bear. I mean that's why. I mean I told her, I said, I'll ever camp again in my life, I mean my fat but I'd just be a big old burrito for it, you know what I mean, at least with a camper. I got a little a little bit of time to you know, or give my protection or I can't outrun nobody. I've I've had a few surgeries here on my hips, so uh, you know it's uh, it's it poses you and you know the like we were camped about uh about two three months ago, and uh we went out there and camped all night and everything, and uh, just from here, like I said, it was from that area. But we started seeing these these orbs house yeah, and uh the out front of my dad's house, these red orbs. We uh, I've never seen it before in my life. And my Dad's like, what is that? And it was a fleet of them, not like one or two or three, just didn't like say a little thing. They came up and it was like maybe twenty five thirty of them, five ten, you know, in a row, like in the fleet like you know, military like whatever. But they was the reddish, pinkish looking the oars, you know. And there was someone else that that saw them, that was visiting their parents and everything. You didn't hear much about it. And out there where we were camping at we would see these flashes of.
Speaker 3: Like camera flashes. Yeah, like we see them in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, red and stuff. Just like what is that? You know, I'm fifty years old and I've seen a lot of stuff in my life that you know, I can't explain. But you know, sitting there watching this with dad and you know, everything's like whoa. You know, it makes you wonder because why things are going ever since, ever since twenty everything's changed, you know.
Speaker 3: And like we'll be sitting out, you know, out back at night and behind our the house is woods and my crops and stuff, and you'll hear like what we would think is wooden knocks and down a little way from us. I swear I hear like the hell because it's one single howl and nothing else, you know. And if it's coyotes, you would hear a bunch of dogs, you know, working with her or whatnot. But I hear one hell and that's it. In the whistles, oh man, we'll be asleep in a camper near somebody whistled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when we was out there camping. H you know, I've heard animals make different noises like you know, here's the bobcasts or whatever. The sounds like a woman's screaming or a fox or whatever, you know, and the things we've heard. I mean, like I said, I've hunted out all my license I can remember. And uh, you know, Uh, you get in there now for a daylight letting you're sent down down and everything just listening. Man, Uh you're you're you feel sometimes we'ren't a we'ren't a blind and everything. We don't get up the tree stand no more and everything, so it's a little bit different. You know. I kind of feel I felt better when I was in a stand because hey, I'm all way up here. What can you do? You know? But uh, being there in the blind and everything, it's just like I'm a double breed over dad, you know, and stuff. But you uh just don't know sometimes, you know, And and if I did find out, if then really uh, you know, it just makes it curious. And there's things out there. I know there are, I mean, and people just you know, don't know until they are in that situation or have a sighting or whatever, you know, because uh, the feeling of always been watched. I mean, that's that's the way I feel as soon as I step into the woods. You know. That Danty boone that's for us. It's got I'm uh, it's got some secrets and stuff, and it's not afraid to share it with you and especially take your lunch, your squirrels.
Speaker 3: But uh, you see, he says he always feels watched. I don't. I never do. I don't. I don't know. It's like eyes. I don't think I would fear satisfatch.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because of the encounter or something, but I just I have that feeling you know, always, you know, being watched and stuff especially well, I mean, I guess when you when you're hunting stuff, your your senses are more open, you know, more aware your you know, surroundings and everything. And it's, uh, you gotta be because you don't know you especially watching out for another hunter and uh down here, I mean that orange. I want to wear it all orange, you know, because oh I didn't see uh have you seen things going?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I took a couple of brush shots. What what do you mean to brushshots? You know? I saw something moving in the brush over there. Man, you got I mean, you hear stuff stuff like that and wonder why you know, people getting shot and killed or whatever. You know, it's it's nuts, you know, got to know what you're shooting at, but it happens, you know.
Speaker 3: And see, I've always I've always wanted to try because you know, I've watched different things that gifting them, like setting out like apples in a tree or something, and just you know, out of curiosity, we haven't been there.
Speaker 1: So how big do you think the white Sasquatch was how tall.
Speaker 2: Big? Yeah, well I've been back there going since then. And like I said, we're my dad. I think my dad is about six foot tall. I almost say about least at least seven seven and a half. Like I said, I can't really give you full detail where everything happens so fast, you know, or I sitting down and just shocked, you know. But like I said, anybody asked, man's just like the tree had come alive, you know, but huge. But the way it moved, you know, like I said, me coming in there that morning, how cold and crunchy the ground was and frosty. I didn't hear nothing. I mean, it was just picked up my two squirrels in the same you know, and maybe like two two lance strides into that pine ticket and just gone, you know, like the pine thicket just ate everything up and like where it went from there? Wow, after seeing the big bluff, the canyon on each side at least two hundred foot drop, I have no idea, and I mean that really, you know, but if I had to guess, like I said, about seven you know, and the color, like you said, the tree was like grayish black looking, you know, And like I said, this was around November Thanksgiving, so you know, a lot of the leaves and everything's off the trees, you know, but it was frosted that morning. It looked like a real big light snowed on. I mean, it bleaned in with the tree. It's just like I said, the tree come alive. It's what the best way I can describe it, and you know, being honest, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, could you see the face at all?
Speaker 2: No, What I pretty much want to what I'm thinking is when I saw that flicker as I was loading my shotgun is when I think it been over, because I didn't. I don't remember it stepping out. I don't remember anything. It's just and for me to just for it where it was standing, and how it was there blending in with that tree the whole time. I mean it was it was just like it wasn't you know. I hear all the time the cloaking or I hear about it's just like it just come out of nowhere. And then how how did I not see that? Because it wasn't maybe twenty five thirty yards from it. It's not you know, that ain't that far. Good eyesight and everything, but uh, it's just you know, it been over. I'm thinking that's what made me what I saw the flicker or something, maybe the arms or whatever.
Speaker 3: When you say the flicker, I always think like it it I don't know how to explain it. What interdimensional like it came Yeah, I mean it came through and then picked them up and that, you know, I always thought that when he said flicker.
Speaker 2: For it to be standing there and me not see it, yeah, I mean it must like the how it blend in. It was just some kind of I wish I had came over like that, you know you always yeah, Yah, that was uh, you know, like I said, when I first the flicker, it was like it had already been over and it was grabbing my two squirrels. Like I said, my when them two squirrels fell out the tree, they want that far apart. But it picked them up both. It's around the same time and may and when it turned maybe two two and a half strides into that pine ticket behind that got that injury and gone. You know, that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And when it picked up the squirrels, did it do it quickly or slowly?
Speaker 2: Pretty much like normal? I mean it's just been over grabbed them turned. I mean as big as it was, you know what I'm saying, like I said, and how everything happened so fast. I mean, here I am, like I said, I I've never been like at my life, but I froze and it's just everything happened so fast. It's just been over pretty much like when I saw the flickering, turned two and a half strides going into that thicket. And I'm talking about a real big thicket. You know. Uh, you could stay in that thicket maybe not even a few feet and you know, inside it and be well camouflage. But whatever this was was really well camouflage, you know, be there the whole time you not see it, you know. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder though, because you said the flicker, like did it was it cloak cloaking and then it just appeared or was it like a white tail deer like when it flickers its tail and you catch white you see.
Speaker 2: That's what when I saw the flicker, in my mind, I was thinking it was I thought it was like a white tailed deer, like a flash of lawre or whatever. But that's what got me to look up because I was thinking, oh, there's a deer back here, you know, or jumped up the deer for me shooting nose squirrels or whatever. But that's what really got my attention. You know. It's like it turned on the light, you know, because I was loading my shotgun. I hadn't even got the first one in, you know, and everything. So that's you know, I fired three shots, That's what it was. And of course I had loaded again, and uh yeah, I never got gun. I never got the gun loaded until after my dad saw that print and we went back in that thicket, you know, looking and it's really too.
Speaker 1: There's been many times when I'd be honeing out the woods and I'll hear like this loud crash and all the squirrels barking in the trees, and I'm like, man, I wonder what happened. Now, I'm now I'm curious if they're being hunted by sasquatch. I don't know, if you've ever heard that sounds like a big rocks being thrown across the trees. The squirrels that get up there and just start barking at something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, they you just don't know. And ever since that that happened, you know, I was, like I said, I was one to raised Luxton. But someone here in Plants County that made the hair of Leader newspaper where they found French. And that's back when I was a little kid, you know, and never really heard about it, really got into it until you know, then, you know, when I moved down and I've heard of it, but never really got into like a lot of it, watching stuff about it, and you know, until after that happened, and I really got into it then. And you know, I know there's a lot of fake stuff out there. There's you know, there's and stuff like that, and you know a lot of watch we watch the TV all time at Ai and stuff. I mean, AYI is getting it crazy. You can't tell the real from the fake, you know. And uh, yeah, I remember I watched you. We watched your podcast with I think his name is Jimmy and Daniel Boom National Forest, And uh when I first saw that, I was like wow, because we'd we'd shared our story and stuff. And you know, my dad, you know, I cut up a lot of time because I joke a lot and stuff. But uh, people hear me telling this story, they's like, oh, you know, but when I have my dad right there with me and him telling it. They know, you know, he don't, you know, just straight by the Bible and everything. But uh, I thank the Lord every day for that footprint. I mean, I didn't know what I was in store for when I got home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. I've taken a lot of reports from Kentucky, a lot of big foot reports, and they all seem to be in a core area around Burnside, Somerset, London, Corbin. But if you look on a map, you're like, man, I got these things cornered there. They are in a core area, but when you get in there, it's massive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and too you know, I'm starting to think like they're limited to our our national parks, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's uh thed Daniel win as forced U the Mark Twain. There's the the area like.
Speaker 3: I said, uh, the National Forest area.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that. I mean, and I don't know if they're protected. I don't know. If you know, there was a couple of states memory it was, well what they have been protected, like up in New York or I forget what state and stuff, And I'm like, really, why do y'all have it protected? Because y'all have had to have some kind of sighting or something to or some kind of proof, you know, or something. And you know we had the Todd standing, you had all the US over there and the Canada. Yeah, and you know at least what's the different shows and stuff. You know, it's just but you hear these, you know, get to have like yours and these few other podcasts where you know, you can tell the person, you can tell they've seen something's happened, something genuine. You know, you can just tell look in their eyes and stuff like that. You know, whether they're you know, just trying to get a fame for a little bit, or just you know, anybody's going to real cool you or anything like that. There's always that, but uh, you know, being able to share your story and stuff, you know, at least getting it out. I mean a lot of people can't go back in the woods because of what happened or what Like.
Speaker 3: What we were watching this morning, he said, I will never hunt again. I will never step foot back in the woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we do. I have because but don't think I mean I'm protected. You know, I'm probably overprotected. But just nowadays, you just don't know, man.
Speaker 3: But you know, some people say there's there's different types of side squatch or whatever. But I mean, should you fear them or or should you not? Should you be friend on them? I mean that's just questions I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that depends on the situation, and I think you can gauge that pretty well, like whether they're gifting you small rocks and you never feel threatened. But there's certain cases where people out of the woods. Yeah, you just know when something's off.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So the smell that you guys experienced, would you say it was like sewage or like death, like.
Speaker 3: Like probably like a mixture of boats, like it was bad, just.
Speaker 2: Like I don't not really saying the skunky smell, but no, it's just death. You know, it's just got off the stuff being laid out forever. And and you know sometimes when you get that, like say, you know, snuntsman or whatever, it's not too long, it'll go away just a few minutes or whatever I'm talking about. For over an hour and we don't know.
Speaker 3: If he was just walking around or it was walking around our camper, yea being.
Speaker 2: Curious or something, because it was way out we didn't see it. It was out of sight, you know, but for something to linger that long. I mean, wasn't us because we've just been there a few days, you know what I'm saying. And crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the lights that you guys encountered, were they like in the woods or up in the sky.
Speaker 2: Both both we seen them out there where we were camping at. You know, it was like in the trees and the stuff met me and my dad saw out here in front of the house here in the neighborhood. They come up behind the house across the road in the sky they come up. I mean they were just coming up.
Speaker 3: You like, are those runs?
Speaker 2: Yeah that dad thought maybe first they were drones, and I'm like, no, these were like pinkish reddish looking round and they were they were in a line like kind of in the line like drones, like a fleet like five, ten, fifteen, twenty. Was at least twenty five to thirty of them, and it was just so quiet, and we washed them and there's at least twenty minutes they went over the head and headed back toward the north side there of Somerset, And uh, yeah, I wish I had a phone at that time, but uh, we was just sitting there amaze. That stunned us. You know, just what are we looking at? You know, And uh, I've seen it on the TV there a few times people see two or three you know whatever, but not no twenty five thirty of.
Speaker 3: Them, you know, and see in the backyard like for the last few years now, we see like camera flashes. Yeah, you know, if it was a lightning bug, it would be like green that we.
Speaker 2: Would see red, I know, red and like the orange orange red or whatever. But little flashes, you know, you'd see them, you know, and some I mean it's just it's it's weird. It's yeah, it's weird. It's just you know, you know it's not a bug because you're out there a lightning bug, you know, you know what that is. I mean, yeah, I mean it's just uh yeah, I don't know, man, you know. And we got we had to film of it and stuff on the phone there. I watched stuff up in the sky there from the camera. You know, it can't be starlink. H Then you think satellites, I'm like, they don't move like that. You know. It was a couple of years ago we had one that was flashing out here, a star and stuff, and I shot my green laser at it and when I did that, it's shot straight from where I shined it way back over here, and uh, and then I looked at her said I'm going in. I'm thinking that. No, no, that for some reason, I don't know why it did that to me, but I'm going to the house, you know what I'm saying. And uh, I didn't. I wouldn't expect me to do that, you know, because I just it was just shy flickering, you know, the star or wasn't put no star, But when it is shot back, I was like, no, no, I'm going in.
Speaker 3: And shit, now you have mentioned cloaking. Do you think they're cloaked or do you think they can come like in and out of our dimension or maybe both?
Speaker 1: I think both honestly, and I do. I feel like they're using portals. And also they can fully be here but be invisible. And that's from experience, it's not just theories. Like I've heard big lumberjacks walking around the woods close up there's nothing there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like you know, we have a camera looking down at our camper the night the whistle what we were in and had her window open in a perfect whistle, but nothing, nothing's around our.
Speaker 2: Camping were heard all the time, and there's been a few times instances I've heard clicking. Oh you know, I have no idea what that is, you know.
Speaker 1: M Now the flashes. Did you see the flashes before the activity or after.
Speaker 2: After? I've never seen no flashes or nothing during when I saw that. You know, it was just me and dad. But when we've been camping.
Speaker 3: We'll slashes and then here, yeah.
Speaker 2: We'll hear noises and stuff. Yeah, and like I said, but the woodenknocks and stuff. But the flashes of the last time, like when we went camping out there, it was maybe three months ago. The flashes I've never seen before in my life like that. And I mean not saying here or wherever. I'm just saying pere I never read. I mean it's just you know, like yeah, and and like red or orange, just you know, like right in the tree area. You know, we were looking and watching and I'm like wow, you know, and then then you hear noises and stuff. You just can't explain your trying, you know, trying to know what kind of like your animals stuff. You know, you're you're a bobcat in the middle the woods. You're sitting there again for daylight. Man, it's uh scary, it's scary, you know, but understanding them with them noises and sounds, you know, uh, because if you don't know what you know, you know, you don't you don't need to be in the woods anyway.
Speaker 3: Yea, they say it sounds like a woman scream.
Speaker 1: Now do you feel like the activity followed you home and it's kind of orbiting around your property every now and then?
Speaker 2: I do, Yeah, Like like when we went camp and there, we was there for three months, you know, and uh two or three months, and uh, you know the first few days, uh when we were there, I couldn't explain it, you know. I mean, you're out there in the middle of the Damniboone National Forests, in the woods.
Speaker 3: Nobody, nobody was around, only ones there, the only ones, you know, not to hear even birds, not to even hear nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean I know that, you know. And it's just us. We didn't have no radio blast and we're not like that, you know, but you know nothing, You're not hearing anything.
Speaker 3: And and it's weird, you know, because we're at home we hear the birds and squirrels and everything else. But out there, like I said, like you said, you don't.
Speaker 2: Even hear a bird, Yeah, and like that smell. How long it lingered out? I maybe, like she always said, like, well, maybe it knows that you were here and knows who you are. I said, it.
Speaker 3: Remembers you when he's waiting for another breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's been a while, you know, since I've been back there, and uh yeah, you know, you know we was. I don't know how long me and Dad were back there because after the incident happened and the footprint walking back there that bluff, we stayed backer for quite a while because me I was looking for more prints and I couldn't find another print, no nothing. It's just just where we parked at right down from it, you know, maybe thirty yards from more we parked. Going into the woods, there was like salta spiles, you know, real hard dirt, you know, and just just never seen a footprint like that. All the shows I watched, every foot prints has been not not nothing with a claw. It's just not all the those but just a big toe and little toe. And I'm like, wow, you know, and that was that's wild, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely did the activity start right from the get go and you both were camping or yeah, okay, yeah, because Jimmy from the Daniel Boone National Forest, I think he said the same thing, that him and his family were camping out there for like three months and that sasquatch came down the mountain and then I think there was three that surrounded them.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, it's just like uh like I said, like she was telling me, like maybe remember me, you know, uh yeah, my, you know, because a lot of people like that. I didn't shoot at it. I didn't. I didn't have time to even think. You know, I'm still over here. You know. My dad's eyes like get to the truck, you know. You know, It's just I didn't have time to do anything. But yeah, yeah started you know. And uh I'm not like where we're at now. I mean we're probably about thirty miles from where it's at, but uh yeah, I feel things. I mean it's something like you know, I'll hear knocks and then I'll knock back. You know, I know part should be doing that, but uh uh.
Speaker 3: We would whistle back, but none of us can. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't whistle that good. And uh I sure can't walk like I used to, and everything I just but uh, I don't know if you know, different areas and but there's more they're they're here. It's just uh I don't know how many or whatever. But uh yeah, a lot of people, I mean a lot of people are like, oh, I don't believe this and that. Well, until you're in that situation and have that experience exciting, you know, that awakening, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that completely. Do you guys ever go out looking for sasquatch? I know you said you do, would not from time to.
Speaker 3: Time specifically looking we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do a lot of manuficiing and everything. Of course, I've been down with all the surgeries and stuff I've had, and uh you know, we uh we joke and stuff. We've we've we've we're going to start going out there here soon whenever I can heal up, and you know I can't go to be far. But uh you know, we're starting our own little, our little dueo thing here. Uh yeah, that I made. Uh it's called the One Step Big Foot Society. It's like one step and I got the foot with the claws on, and then I got the B dot S dot you know of BS. I like a little humor every now and then people just you know, you gotta laugh sometimes and stuff. But uh, yeah, I think the Daniel Boone National Force is just.
Speaker 3: Uh, we don't ever go out there and look, you know, I look for it. It just like I feel like it comes to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like I wouldn't look for it when I was on and god knows, I didn't see nothing, you know. And uh, sometimes if you go out looking for it, you never you know, you don't have that luck or when you when you least expected. I think, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think it studies you and then it be more things that's safe for it to be seen. You will see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like the old saying is go out looking for trouble. You know. It's just uh, like I said, we hear knocks and stuff. I don't know if I it's a good idea to knock back or what you know. Uh, We'll try to get all the information we can and stuff. But you know, if if we started to lay something out or food or whatever like that, then maybe maybe start something that we shouldn't have, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's why we haven't gifted.
Speaker 2: He's up my squirrels. I mean gifted a couple of apples, they'll probably want McDonald's next.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, for sure. It could be possible that they mark people, tag them, follow them around when if somebody would knock right.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know them, that's right. They're curious about as curious as we are. But it might be a little too curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you're initiated in the gang once you would knock or call.
Speaker 2: That's right. It's so true.
Speaker 3: If you know his experience, if it was after HARMSS, it would happen, you know. And that's why I always think, you know, they're out to see who and what we are, depending on maybe where you're at or if it's one size squadch for a different kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously mine was hungry, so because he got the two squirrels and jetted, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel like that wasn't his first time taking a hunter's kill.
Speaker 2: Oh. And like I said, how he blended in and the whole situation. I mean, we're we're planning on going back there here soon, and uh, my dad and everything. And of course I always have have the phones now because you know that was back in ninety eight when I had that and uh, there's been a lot of sightings in the dinner doing next for so now we have the technology, if you know, phones, camera, everybody's came on the phone, you know that drone stuff. You know, I'm not lucky with drones. So I bought a ten dollar drone from the yard cell and they went up in the air and straight shot toward the woods. And I never saw I think again. I was like, wow, I was like.
Speaker 3: Two seconds gone, ten dollars gone, and it went up and it came down.
Speaker 1: And yeah, when you shoot a gun, a firearm, it could be ringing the dinner bell for these creatures. And I think they've learned that when they hear a gun shot, it's time to eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Or you know, I've always heard they can smell the.
Speaker 2: What, yeah, the metal going in the woods with the firearm, they can smell the steel or whatever, and maybe that can make them mad or that could upset them. Or if you're in the woods with nothing, maybe more chance of a sign. But to me, I'm not going in the woods without it. You know, I'm not going to take that chance, you know, because you just don't know, you know, as long as I ain't gotta pulled out and nan as you. I mean, maybe you know he'll share the squirrels with me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. You never know. And are there any other experiences that you forgot to mention? Anything else range that's happened throughout your guys lives.
Speaker 3: If you want to hear something strange? What about the people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had.
Speaker 3: A we had a thermal camera.
Speaker 2: I never heard about it. And I had a thermal camera behind my dad's garage. We still have it onto the thing I can find. I can find it on the phone and send it to you. And uh, I never knew what it was till someone said it on TV like a high behind? Is that? What was high behind? And we kept hearing something and I'm torn the thermal towards my dad's garage there and couple of trees right here and right here, and just sitting there, just watching, and all of a sudden, you can tell what a human color is, you know what I'm saying. But this it peeked around the tree for a split second, the just the head and the little bit of the torso, you know, and and went right back behind the tree and we shot out, you know, I'm like, we went straight to it, you know, and nothing.
Speaker 3: And like on a thermal camera people show up as like four and red. Yeah this was blue I think yeah, yellow or blue yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And just the way it come out behind the tree and then went right back and I'm like, oh, it was like holy crap, you know, we were recording and everything. I mean, it was just it was wild wow, And didn't know really what it was to And then someone said I've seen it somewhere on YouTube and it's like a car high behind and yeah, I'm like, what is this? You know, I was thinking we get down there and someone, you know, burglar or someone keeping behind the tree or something.
Speaker 3: It was too high up in the street for one, because the height it would have been been on seven seven half tall, and not to see the legs or nothing like that.
Speaker 2: That was that was weird. And like I said, it was at night. It was about maybe not even thirty yards from where we were standing. As fast as we got there, they couldn't have took off and we should have seen something or whatever.
Speaker 3: But nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's something you just can't explain, and it's just just yeah, green eyes. We've seen a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Just we were we had come back, well, he had come back from picked me up from work, and we parked our vehicle and we got out and I so happened to look back at the same time he does, and by the garage got three foot off the ground. Night two green blowing eyes.
Speaker 2: Just like two green eyes come around the house and then just went right back, you know, like I said, the the whatever it was behind that tree. It just we saw the old head and for so this was nothing but two yeah, two green eyes, green eyes. Snow, body know nothing and a lot of you know, we're not far from where the there was a battle here and Nancy, Kentucky is the Mill Springs battlefield. It's real, real bad battle you know and stuff, and uh, they used to have re enactments, so I don't think they do it anymore. But the ghost stories. Yeah, I had a friend down that lived not far from where the battle took place and everything. He was still here the drummer boy. You still hear the cannons, you know, and it's, uh, like I said, you're we're not far from that where that took place. And being around something like that horrific, all the deaths and everything. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Kentucky has a lot of strange mysteries, whether it's Bigfoot dog Man, the Kentucky Goblin. I don't know if you ever heard of that.
Speaker 2: That's Hopkinsville Loom. Yeah, we got in and I got into it. Like I said, I was just sitting there watching TV one night, just called a show called Heiler. How do you watch that? It's hell, you're in that whole documentary And they come to Glass County, Kentucky and they were doing investigating and they're supposed to be season three coming out, and they didn't come out with it, and they progressed like where they was talking about it was like twenty twenty one. I think people that was in the Eastern State Hospital up there in Lexton is like sixty seven percent was from Plays County, Kentucky. Like what's in the water, you know?
Speaker 3: And not you said the limestone or whatever livestone courts, the courts, do you think that?
Speaker 2: You know they talk about the courts having a lot of the paranormal.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, I definitely think there's a connection there with the crystal courts, limestone, granite rock and for some reason, those areas produce a lot more paranormal activity and sasquatch is supernatural in some way, shape or form. I would imagine it has something to do with the activity. Okay, anything else, you guys can think of any questions for me. You guys got something?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean I just like to pick your where uh where we see the killing Fields? Where? Where's that? Is that the Ozarks? Or is that where is the Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's in the Ozarks and the Mark Twain National Forest in an area by the Current River.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I try to look it up in Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I just thout you're the show and everything because I mean, you know, we watched a lot of stuff and on TV and stuff, and there's a lot of bs and stuff, and there's a lot of you know, like I said, the other few podcasts we talked about, and yours definitely is just just you're down on the earth. You know, it's say, it's hard to a lot of people out here. You know, it's just tough enough just to be yourself. A lot of people out here just want to act like this, act like that, or some people just you know, stuck up, you know, and we moved down here. I mean people waved and waved and waved I mean I was just you know, everybody, and nowadays you don't. You don't see that no more. You know, they people rather just cushy than you know, and you know, going on with their day. You know, it's just it's just hard to find down to earth people or you know know I mean, you know, it's just it's just you know, like walking your show and stuff, you know, people go. You know, like I say, it's a safe place to talk to people. I mean, anybody, you're going to be ridiculed no matter what, whaterever. But it's just a good good podcasts and platform that you have, and you know, it's just awesome. You know, it's just to have somewhere to talk and just that people that can relate, you find stuff that you can relate with someone. I mean, it's just you know, then someone who's not even had an experience and just thing you do.
Speaker 3: Do you know now with you have you ever physically seen Big put or Yeah? I have.
Speaker 1: I've seen them multiple times and that's what got me into this whole subject. But I've been looking for them ever since. Now that I got all the gear, I don't see them anymore, so I know they're out there though, did you freeze?
Speaker 3: What was your reaction?
Speaker 2: Did you freeze up like.
Speaker 1: How you met the camera frozen?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was in shock for sure. I mean I couldn't I couldn't move. It was like my feet were cemented to the ground because I was just frozen. I wouldn't say in fear, just shock, like, well, I can't believe I just saw that.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, and everybody's like, you don't know until you do see it, and then you know how like these tigers out here had that uh that frequency to word, it kind of like paralyze in for SAMD, w're kind of like paralyzed their victims or whatever. I'm just to me, I've always wondered if they, if Bigfoot had something like that, you know what, I'm saying the same thing, like, you know, to shock you, to stun you, to like, you know, just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think they have the ability to stun their prey. Also, if somebody has an injury, some sort of illness, I think they can hone in on that. It's a predatory instinct.
Speaker 3: And back to the cloaking and coming in and out of chorals, or whatnot. Do you do you think you can feel them if they were like fiel a presence near you, if they're cloaked, or.
Speaker 1: I think some people can. I think certain people, maybe like Rob, that there are certain parts of their brains that are activated and they're able to pick up on strange activity, whether it's the paranormal sasquatch or even just somebody I don't know standing behind you or getting ready to call you. Some people have heightened awareness.
Speaker 3: Well, see, I always feel like there's something here, but I can't put my finger on what. But sometimes I feel fear and sometimes I don't, So I mean, I don't know what to think about that one.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever experience anything that you can correlate with dog man or shadow people, strange entities in your house, anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we have, like walking around, like say, when I shunned that laser that night at that star back here, it's kind of dark when we got like the porch light and stuff. But there's times that this black mass I thought maybe there's been I mean a few more than a few times I thought she was beside me. Well, she always is, usually because I had to walk her or had my cane, but uh, I thought a few times what she was beside me, and she wasn't. She was already up ahead of me. And there's times of black mass like like you just walk right into it and it just it stops you.
Speaker 3: And there was one instance that him and now we're walking up the driveway and out of nowhere, we both stopped, like stopping our track, and the big black mass is right in front of us. Yeah, and it scared the ship out of boath.
Speaker 2: That was yeah, I mean, you know, and there sounds like, uh, we were going in the house one night and I thought, I thought she was right behind me and or beside me, like holding the door here, and uh no, she hadn't even got up the steps ship. And I could feel that, you know. And uh, like my dad was, he said the other day, he's just sitting their folding clothes down there, you know, on the couch, and out out of his corner of his eye, he could see something like something like this black something manifesting. And uh for my dad to sit here and talk about it, you know, he said, a couple of incidents, you know, yeah, Yeah, he saw her walking in the kitchen and she's not even in the house, you know. And the other night, you know, he told me about it. He didn't tell no one else. He's just like he said, he was laying in bed facing the wall. He always you know, laying on the left side, and just like something sit on the bed and like rolled over and uh, like I said, we're not far that Mill Springs battlefield. See, there was over one hundred some people that was buried in this hole at that time because they they were in a hurry, you know. And then there was like one hundred and six people on the Confederate one hundred and fifteen on the Union that went missing, like either they were shot and they walked off and died or you know, we don't know.
Speaker 3: If it's like their entitees roaming around or sashquartch. I think they shared the same Like, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there's there's a lot of death that's happening, and you like, yeah, and as big as the Dana buon As forces, you don't know how many what's going on and what it's been all these people missing and killed and this you don't know, and you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Just uh, but the presence, you know, you can always feel it.
Speaker 2: You can feel it. Man, It's just well, like I said, you've been down here, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, now where you had your encounter at, where you guys have camped at, where you're living at. Now, what's the closest cave to those areas? Are there caves nearby?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of caves ibrated one time that Kentucky itself is like, uh, there's seventy three percent of the state is covered in caves.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And after the way we go where we was camping at out there the the Nathan mcclear side of the Danny Blue National Force, there's so many caves I couldn't tell you, you know.
Speaker 3: We and here where we live, there's age caves right down here in the haller right here and uh not far from us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I'm talking about big caves like you you got there's one cave right and you gotta climb down maybe about twenty foot, get down in it, and then when you get in it, it opens up to this big cavern.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, you know, it's just and how many homes are probably sitting on these uh caves? You know, all these falls and stuff like the the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, that the big sinkhole. You know, Wow, Ma's Cave, We're not far from it, and uh that place, you know, yeah, Quarter Cave, all of them. And there's a bunch of caves out here where the Middle Spring Battlefield happens, right from where the hospital. During that time of the war, there a lot of caves.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I would say there's a connection there with cryptid encounters and the paranormal activity. We can't say how, but I feel like there is. Just notice the correlation with where the experiences take place and where all these caves, springs and waterways are aut and you.
Speaker 3: Know they always say where there's water, there's there's big and true.
Speaker 2: Where there's a cave, you never know.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, absolutely, Okay, anything else you guys can think of.
Speaker 2: Okay, we so much man, and and you know, for you to even respond and stuff, you know, I mean, it's just it's awesome. And uh, you know, I tell everybody about your show and stuff, and have you.
Speaker 3: Ever come back to Kentucky?
Speaker 1: We would like, yeah, I should be going there soon. I'm going to a conference in Tennessee on August eighth. But I told Jimmy. I was like, we need to meet up and do a part.
Speaker 2: We've been the different side of the Daniel Blue next four. I don't know really where Jimmy lived, but I know like burnside, but this is on the other side, like the Laurel County side of Place County, you know. And uh, like I said, Daniel Blue Nash for this is the Nathan McClure part. And it's you walk your butt off. You're not even touching an inch it, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah for sure. And yeah, Jimmy is not too far away from you guys, and I'll try to stay up there for a few days. I think there's a guy named Frank, a guy named Chris, and yeah, Jimmy and you guys, and well I'll try to meet up with everybody.
Speaker 2: And that each person that would be awesome man or bring us together that bring or whatever, you know, because we'd love to get into big foot thing and just it's just uh, you know, uh, you know, we live here with my mom and dad and everything. We all take care of each other and stuff, and you know, it's just does.
Speaker 3: So we got you know, be nice to have you know, like minded people and you know, get to know him and where they're at.
Speaker 2: People that are down to earth and uh, pretty good up here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Okay, we'll try to put something together. Keep my number, you guys have it, and let's keep in touch and we'll try to meet up here in the near future.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much, Miguel, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: All right, Diane and Rob, you guys did an excellent job and I appreciate you guys so much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Take care and God bless you and your family. Man, be careful, be careful.
Speaker 1: I appreciate God bless and be safe.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, Take care of about Bye.