Speaker 1: Hum on in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, guys. Yeah, what's all guys? How is everyone? Yeah? Yeah, what's up guys? Yeah, what's up guys? Yeah, what's up? What's up? What's up? What's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: Mumhm hm.
Speaker 2: Oh someone's here. Thanks, thanks for thanks for the thanks for the betters up what baser? The better that the viewer discussion is advised. By the way, Lemme, Oh sorry, I thought you press the button Noah, But by the way, let me was Lemmy's live, leammeyny and Grandy's watching Leammy? Can you send uh to jail link?
Speaker 4: I can, yes, hold on.
Speaker 2: H Keens and Scott a link or as Scott the link?
Speaker 4: Okay, m hm m hmm.
Speaker 2: I gotta find that dumb never mind.
Speaker 5: You know, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, m yeah, mm hmm. I don't have the link. That's right. I gotta go to the fucking yeah beating me get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's reason why, Hey, dude, that's the reason why you're they She's okay, she's watching lem Me.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 2: Lem Me is live right now. I ran the early stream. I rated unto her?
Speaker 4: What did you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting dude, I'm i don't want to go in there and then something and then and then Brandy and them are I don't want to like, I don't want to be in this ship. I feel like every time that I you know, if I say something, if I say something people, if I say something about Lemmy, Granny's gonna get mad. I just want to get I just want to be out of it. I don't want to be in it.
Speaker 4: No, I get it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in the in like a. I love Leamy. I care about her very much. She's my friend even hell. I even have a picture of her. Yeah, she says she liked this pitch by the way she told me. She said, I said to truth this Jerry saw it cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want people to relax and I do. I do a show. Uh hey, if anybody comes in the backstage, can you let in? I stually can because sometimes I don't see them when they come backstage.
Speaker 4: I will to J to J to J to J.
Speaker 2: Said, can you just got a link?
Speaker 4: Of course, you know it's got to have the link. I'll send it to him. I don't know if he's.
Speaker 2: Even up yet.
Speaker 7: If you needs that word, it's pointless sending her a link, Jake as she can't come over.
Speaker 2: Andrew, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: He probably wouldn't be up till later.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't. I didn't even know. Bobby, Bobby Frand was gonna take a day off.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, he's got more adulting to do today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to do when you know, I can get Canadian's paper weather man in here?
Speaker 4: Yes he could, Yes, she could.
Speaker 2: H Hey, what how about Gene? What I can do that now?
Speaker 4: I switched it back to squares? Are to rectangles?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 2: I think Keane and uh gino the link?
Speaker 4: Okay, I know that.
Speaker 2: Fuck the dabble verse.
Speaker 4: Fuck the dabble verse. That's right, fuck him, Fuck them all in the ass.
Speaker 2: By the way, Aaron's going to jail in the morning. Good area has gotta show up for Friday. Oh yeah, and so he's gotta go. Hes got due to eight days instead.
Speaker 4: Of the weekend. What. I don't know?
Speaker 2: What did what did you do?
Speaker 4: Nothing? I'm trying to get the fucking link.
Speaker 2: The link to work.
Speaker 4: This I want to send to Discy.
Speaker 2: I got a special guest coming, I said to doctor Steve. A link.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, and mommy, mommy, Well, put on the shoulder.
Speaker 2: Bro hew you doing mommy, wait, let's sen that pictures stuttering oh mommy and stuttering John. Yeah. She was the one that came with the so she set up the she set up the go fund me for stetian John.
Speaker 4: For what.
Speaker 2: To go fund me the remember uh days for the court.
Speaker 8: Case oh against uh Carl and yeah yeah did it make any money?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And doctor Steve is doing one for Carl and Shirley.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, just try to light mm hmm, thank you, mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Sixty box, yes, right on, but yeah, mom, mommy says, we have sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I I hope stuttering John wins the case.
Speaker 4: That would pay for that would pay for six months of legal aid lawyer in Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But the thing the thing is with so Shuley and Carl and all that, why doesn't he why doesn't he take uh why doesn't he? Also since we're going after people that, what about the person that started all this dream Snipe and John? And why don't we go at why doesn't he go after a cut of the jim? Why doesn't he go after cut of the Jim? That's my worste list right there. If anybody does want to go to the waste. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I wasn't I wasn't around when Jib was doing anything, so I really don't know what happened with all that.
Speaker 2: By the way, I do have a patreoon if anybody, for five dollars of mind you will get You could get some of the stuff that I put on Patreon.
Speaker 4: Noise Noise.
Speaker 2: For five dollars.
Speaker 4: I would love to have five dollars and then.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you would get audio of every video that is on YouTube and twitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also on the podcasts and also other stuff that I like, you know, when I go live. But I would love to have Stuttering drawn back on the show. Yeah, to apologize about what happened.
Speaker 7: You should apologize your apology.
Speaker 2: And I will pay him by the fifty dollars I said.
Speaker 4: That, No, I serk at you another fifty.
Speaker 2: He should I attacked him.
Speaker 4: Mhmm. Yeah, he says you should invite him. He is a forgiving man.
Speaker 2: It's Johan up right now. I'm gonna I'm gonna say I'm gonna send him a link link I'm gonna send him lak say hey, I apologize. I want to apologize to you.
Speaker 7: H m hm.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't think she gotta up?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, hey, can you eating me a favor? No, I don't know. I got the link. I'll get the link. I grabbed the wrong link.
Speaker 4: You grabbed the wrong link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually grabbed the Patreo on link instead is dad.
Speaker 4: Oops?
Speaker 9: Oopses mm hmmm, all right, I just sent him.
Speaker 2: I just sent him. I just sent him a link. Yeah, yeah, I apologize to stutter and joined about what happened.
Speaker 4: Well, there you go.
Speaker 10: I stillthing you should send you another fifty dollars straight to your cash app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, mommy, can you let him know that I sent him a link? M hm.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't even remember.
Speaker 7: Well uh oh, Bobby so used unused alarm clocks here saying well there you go, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah by the bean by.
Speaker 7: Bean all and I did all ten shows I was supposed to yesterday Bobby's unused alarm clock.
Speaker 4: So I am fine, I'm doing just fine, right.
Speaker 7: Rat Yes, heine, I actually I do have one alarm.
Speaker 2: It does go off every day. If he still has I don't know. Hey, it's worse.
Speaker 7: Two j What can f I know, I said, all I can do is send links. I can't make people show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, should I send? Should I send fat Nes? The link?
Speaker 4: Fat Mass?
Speaker 2: I mean that's a group of people, Bob.
Speaker 7: Oh, well, I'm talking about yesterday Bobby's.
Speaker 5: Unused alarm clock. Mm hm beginning of your day?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I think that's Jim back to like a jackass.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know who it is.
Speaker 2: H Come on, said Bob Levey. Only by the way, s U if we if we can studying John on here. I know I know a few channels that might do in Mercy episodes, just talking about Yeah, w A, T B. Who are these broadcasters?
Speaker 3: W A, D t V.
Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. Hey, you got a whole seven viewers?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 4: Beatpa?
Speaker 2: What does your dad do?
Speaker 4: What does your dad do?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Kindergarten cop?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who is your dad and what does he do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Kean? Who's going to South Carolina?
Speaker 4: South Carolina?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: By the way, Happy anniversary Keanu and Gino.
Speaker 4: By the way, all has it been one year since they've been married already?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Holy right? Thought that would last.
Speaker 6: They don't live together, no.
Speaker 2: Do they. They do the GA's apartment real. Yeah, but she travels a lot. She goes to Barbados, Barbados, bar or Beatles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's probably like, I gotta get the fuck away from this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's crazy. Hey, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, WHENNY?
Speaker 4: WHENNY? Whenny?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey fly simply I know she's not over right now? No, Hey, are you gonna do a special music Hey? Are you gonna do a special music show? When today?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Now? Now, yeah, I do. I do need to make.
Speaker 4: What I'm gonna sit in shield.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I might try to do something with Andrew if he wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. So. By the way, I did do a all about truckers.
Speaker 4: Mother truckers.
Speaker 2: Let me uh. By the way, before we do have to do have to promote something. We do have to promote this if. By the way, Hi my stream I did earlier.
Speaker 4: Hi, you've take some fucking money guys, come.
Speaker 2: On, Yeah, because I put the word I there.
Speaker 7: This's cash app, it's Venmo, it's stream Elements, it's PayPal.
Speaker 2: Everything there, Primnopoly, the song. I made this song because people say, oh truckers. You if you, if you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have your clothes, you wouldn't have your food, and you would have nothing if it wasn't for truckers. You're getting ready another trucker.
Speaker 11: Out of the highway before the sun. Eighteen wheels and the days the gun and thunder, diesel homes bring.
Speaker 2: In goods, soul life can run. I want a roof, you wanna ride?
Speaker 12: You better think the.
Speaker 11: Folks who drive from coast to coast through the rain and heat their hot dreams down Eavy Street.
Speaker 2: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 11: Order some free They're rolling through the night while you're sleeping. Laid truckers off the backbone of our community.
Speaker 6: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 5: Can't you see?
Speaker 13: If you didn't have truckers.
Speaker 11: You wouldn't have a house, wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth, you'd be homelessening getting hungry to truggers keep the world rolling through sad coffee cup and the shirt you wear, the phone in your hand.
Speaker 2: It all got out there.
Speaker 11: Because someone kept that pedal down, delivering whole from town to They missed their kids, They missed their beds, but they keep going hearts and lead.
Speaker 6: They're the liveblood of the rule.
Speaker 2: Support your local truckers. Order some freight.
Speaker 6: They're rolling through the nine while you're sleeping late.
Speaker 11: Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 14: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 4: Can't you see?
Speaker 12: If you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: A coun I be homeless, naked and hungry. To truckers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 12: So next time you see that diesel Shine give away at a hog in time, they're the heroes in Paintside keeping this country running.
Speaker 4: Ride.
Speaker 11: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 5: Order some freight.
Speaker 11: They're out there grinding, pulling the wait. Truckers are the backbone true.
Speaker 7: No trucker, no me, no you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I no truggers know me. He don't know you. That was what your phone b truckers. I ordered the phone as a memorial fro trumpers out there. That that put the lives for loiety in every.
Speaker 14: Day to get the bread out there and do the last of the cowboys phone.
Speaker 6: Boat ride right?
Speaker 2: That was that was a good told. What do you think about that? That was the world premiere you saw that I did called song for trucker What for truckers? Song for truckers?
Speaker 4: A song for truckers?
Speaker 2: There you go, Yeah, but here here's the thing. You know, you know what I don't like about you know what makes me sick? You know what it makes me. By the way, Owen was in Lemmy's chap this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's a mode there. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh, I gotta deal. I gotta deal. I gotta deal with like grocery day today there reason Yeah. Hey, By the way, I'm gonna try to do two hours. Try to not do two hours on this one. Try to be like an hour because I know you want to go do the show with day with with Andy.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know what he's doing. He actually just went live. Oh hug, I should actually.
Speaker 2: Go ask him why didn't you why didn't you put one of these up instead.
Speaker 4: On what? Huh?
Speaker 13: The uh?
Speaker 2: And also why didn't you damn why didn't.
Speaker 3: You do this?
Speaker 2: The comments? Uh? But Andrew, and Andrew, Andrew Andrew.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I'm going.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you guys want to go support Bobby Bobby in the Land episode four hundred, what the fuck is he playing? What video games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he might be playing.
Speaker 2: Uh so he might be allowed to stream his uh PlayStation is game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Because with with that there you don't have there won't be no audience on that. You can stream it with the PlayStation, no Xbox or by the way, look what I just promoted, Bobby another stream. I just promoted your damn uh tepublic.
Speaker 4: Oh cool? Yeah, I got a new shirt out there?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Old? I'll show you.
Speaker 2: Soone's here do stuff? What did the hell? Who made this?
Speaker 7: As? I got deep butty sake. So I got deep butchy shirt.
Speaker 4: That's right. Uh?
Speaker 7: You see that there's there's a there's even a even a pack of Canadian bacon on there.
Speaker 2: Hey, k hey, do you know how to in large a logo?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: I in larger logo? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I need a I need a logo in large for one of my shirt for my T shirt my uh the one that me and Lemmy is not big enough for my shirt store. And we'll put it up.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you say, can you send it through my if I said, I'll send it to you by can you do it? Can you do it now? Or you have to wait until you get not alone.
Speaker 4: I could do it on my phone.
Speaker 2: Actually, all right, and just send it to me through an email. I'm sending this to your Facebook. Can you can you resize? Can you resize that for me?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for asking. Yeah, that's okay, and then say it through me on an email. You have my email, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I do.
Speaker 2: You know what side I want to do? Key public? You know the size, right?
Speaker 4: Okay? But yeah, really just make it as big as bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me send. Let me get to my address, my email. I hope that. By the way, I hope that Oscar doesn't mom me putting it on my T shirt shop. Oh no, I got here's my email. It's the same. It's the the ninety three huts and Jake one. I usually send you emails.
Speaker 4: Okay, where are you sending it? Jake?
Speaker 2: Facebook? Facebook Messenger? All right, Facebook mess But I sent you, but I want you to send it to my email so I can get the.
Speaker 7: I just had to do this yesterday. That image what I just had to do this yesterday with that image I put on my shirt so.
Speaker 4: I can do it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I wasn't gonna ask you to do it, but sorry, I wanted to. I want to get something on the store for I tried to do it by I want people to know that this is I'm just trying to like put something on the store.
Speaker 4: Okay, I's so to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for doing this for me, by the way.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no problem. Oh what the fuck? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What if I just happened?
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: No, you didn't do anything.
Speaker 7: Mm I want to save it. It automatically just saved it. I don't understand what's going on here. It should open a settings thing? The fuck?
Speaker 2: Don't you want me to send it to you on your email? Do you want me to send it to your email?
Speaker 7: Maybe? Okay, I don't know. Maybe I have it. No, Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: They're sizing and up as big as it'll fucking go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It should work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, let's see here.
Speaker 7: I think I got it. I think I got it. See all right, so do you focus? Well it should be okay, it should be okay.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you? All right, you send it over to me? Yeah, send it over to email. Because every time I got something like a logo or something, it didn't do right, getting a focus right, So I got it. I didn't get it yet.
Speaker 15: Yeah, just relax oay, I think this is it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Make sure that's the ten megabyte on all right.
Speaker 2: I haven't received it yet.
Speaker 7: It's coming, it's coming. I just sent it. Mine should be sent off by now. All right, do you get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, I got it detailed. Oh it's eleven mega bites.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, that's the one. Then that east one. Now try to upload it to your.
Speaker 2: I got it. We'll do it right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck it, we'll do it live.
Speaker 2: That's what I always do when I get logos and it well, I love Freeman, but m yeah uh h.
Speaker 4: Five accepts yeah, use a long one.
Speaker 13: Hey word yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Lemme orry.
Speaker 2: Friendship firms, best firms kay m hm.
Speaker 3: Mmmm yeah.
Speaker 4: H yeah.
Speaker 6: H yeah.
Speaker 7: They all got bags now, coke bags yeah, kill kill.
Speaker 4: Send me the link, Send me the link when it's live. It's live, okay, send me the link. M h.
Speaker 2: I hit the room, hit the room, m hm.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 13: H h.
Speaker 4: Right, noise noise. I like it.
Speaker 16: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah mhm.
Speaker 2: Oops, sonsier.
Speaker 4: Oh oh look Craig McDonald's I'm.
Speaker 16: Doing great, so Jay, I'm doing great. So for she's doing in the Hot Water Football Show tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, how's.
Speaker 16: Sannod's doing great? So he g G the oors hitting the Sydney over Scotial tomorrow. Noise, noise, She's hitting the Sydney over scot tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Conferred. Who is g G D or g G or you're one of one of one of Christy's friends? Yes? Yeah, how's Chrisy doing?
Speaker 16: She's doing great so f She's doing the simcast this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Coming how uh so?
Speaker 16: No more?
Speaker 2: No more west Pot.
Speaker 16: The last wets of about episode is chooting twenty fourth, twenty twenty five, twenty twenty four, I mean twenty twenty four. Then the compound merchant sense of TV in Hot Water Show was Dak Jamison's show Will You Kindly? All the other podcasts for compound media, It's not there anymore except Anti Comia show, Don Javis's show Morning Garrett Steve in a podcast and Hey, will You Kindly? Any other podcast called the Dump, and the other podcast called It's not there Anymore is twenty one Gun. They're on their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Frankie, what do you think about stuttering John Melendez, he's doing his own thing. M a any plugs, Frankie.
Speaker 16: If you able to follow me on social media, my Blue Sky's and Frankie mctey. My x foy Twitter is at Frankie mcte right Rady is fanked do on ninety four. Frye La Tree is fanking down in my threats said Franking mcd ninety four. My Facebook is franking macdelt. My Instagram is Frankie mc d ninety four. My TikTok is franked on ninety four. My clipp is franked on ninety four by twitch is thanks on ninety four by snapshants fagging amy CD one. My YouTube channel stocks wove my Lincoln's fiking dough best talk here. I'm freked listened to Chacon's lies.
Speaker 2: Oh heck yeah, uh all right that was cool. Break your other breaking shoot because hey, yeah is that? What's all? What's on your shirt? Your your background is h uh your your background is blended into your shirt body?
Speaker 4: Oh oh wow? Who gives this ship?
Speaker 2: Who gives au?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: But did you like the shirt?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I actually uh it's looking placing in order right now?
Speaker 2: Yay, I get conserves of that list. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get two the whole fucking dollars, Jake.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also, by the way, y'all have bag and we also have the sticker. Oh, by the way, Justin sent me a NLL sticker.
Speaker 4: What's going on here? But I don't know.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, brother, look look, look look at the look at the sticker. That god a low sticker.
Speaker 4: Uh pol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, I do to, Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What did I what did you do? What did I do something? You didn't?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, No, it's okay, Yeah, you didn't do anything, Jake. I'm just trying to think the order. It doesn't seem to be going through.
Speaker 2: Your car.
Speaker 4: No, I'm paying with painfowl.
Speaker 1: So okay.
Speaker 10: If they fell down right now or something, No, Dad, it's just spinning and spinning and spinning.
Speaker 2: Could be your internet.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't be on here, be on hees. That was the chase. Yeah, mm hmmm, Well it's just retarded.
Speaker 2: You can do it later.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? Yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to. It won't go through right now, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'll try again later maybe we start my computer.
Speaker 5: Do do.
Speaker 4: Well. It's gonna take me a while. H We're gonna end, Okay.
Speaker 2: I love your brother.
Speaker 4: I love you you buddy.
Speaker 2: Se wellgus see you later.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 13: Yeah,