Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a game statue.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 3: Mess with me, baby, I'm a Gangstatuch, baby.
Speaker 2: You're a game statue.
Speaker 4: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener Discretion is a vibe talk with the fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos MHM, hello and welcome back to the show. I first want to apologize for the low energy on the last episode. I was feeling like dogshit, guys. I'm not even I had a fever. I was just barely scooting through. I apologize. I'm still a little stuffed up. I don't have a fever, but we are, you know, we are feeling better over here. My ears are still like a little bit clogged up, and I feel like I have to talk extra loud just to hear myself. Kind of got that underwater thing going on. But the energy's there, so that's what matters. And I'm going to bring the fire for you in today's episode to make up for any lack of enthusiasm on the last episode. Now, I think I'm gonna surprise you guys with what I have for you today. I think you're gonna be genuinely shocked by what we are going to be talking about today. But I was feeling so sick for so long. I ended up taking some of my baby's tail and all because my fever was just raging. And the only reason I have baby tilan all is because he was having a fever. And I do not like to give my baby tilan all. Let's just, you know, get that straight right off the cuff. I'll let him have a fever actually for a little while before I will administer the tilanol. And I found a tilanol that's supposed to be super clean, and they took all of the corn syrup and the flavors and all that stuff out of it. It's made with a gave syrup, but it's still thilan al. You know. It's called gin x or something like that. And I took a couple swigs of it because my body was aching. And but that's the thing, right, that's the little Faustian bargains we make with ourselves when we are in pain. You know, it's like how much pain can I tolerate before I let the devil in? So to speak? And you know, high fevers can cook your brain, especially babies. They can even lead to seizures. And so you make these little bargains with yourself, with you know, just in general, how much are we going to take of this before we let this little devil in? And it just, you know, it kills me inside to have to give him any type of a seat to mentafin. And they're even saying if you're pregnant, that used to be the only thing you can take. Now they're saying it makes your baby retarded. So it's dangerous stuff out there, but yet again, it's a dangerous world that we live in. I don't know if I was getting scammed or you know, screwed over with this Facebook post that I saw, but it was talking about it looked like a news It looked like a legit news thing, but it was talking about like some missing scientists and something about the roswell thing, and like like they were hinting around it, maybe a little bit disclosure type stuff. I don't know. I will include the news clip if I can find it again. But I just feel like we are rolling towards some real skivy weird stuff in these days. And I've told you before. I think the energy has changed dramatic just since crossing over into twenty twenty six, and people are becoming more aware. I don't know if it's in a good way though, because people are becoming more aware dot dot dot, it's like do they give a shit?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 1: Like the Epstein stuff.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: That the Epstein stuff has reached the general consciousness. And my sister actually sent me a video looked like a TikTok video and it was someone saying, I'm not Jeffrey Epstein, but it sure has fuck looked like them, and it might not have been, you know, it might've just been a totally random dude that they're saying is Jeffrey Epstein. And my sister was like, if this is Jeffrey Epstein, where's the justice?
Speaker 5: Like where?
Speaker 1: And I laughed a little bit to myself, But it's not funny. It's actually not funny at all. That and I'm not blackpilling. I really have hope for the future because I am a Christian. I have hope for the future in other ways, like that we're going to see people brought to justice quote unquote, because the people you're looking up to to bring you that justice will rape your kid if you leave them alone with them for longer than five minutes. So the people that you're counting on to bring you this so called justice are part of the club. So I'm not hopeful that we're going to see some tribunals or whatever. The fact. I don't believe in white hattishness or anything like that. I think the justice that you're looking for is going to come from the heavenly kingdom. I do not believe in any politician on earth that is going to be a hero or save the day in any way. Maybe that is blackpill of me, but the justice you're looking for is not going to come from this dimension. Okay, so and you can disagree with me, that's fine, but that's where I am at with the justice system. The bad guy is winning in the end, and that is why we need to put our faith elsewhere. Not in a human, not in a politician, not in some qan non ing. I know that's not really a thing anymore, but there's some hangers on to that. So I choose to put my faith elsewhere. And no, I don't think that we're going to see justice quote unquote people going to jail. You know, I really don't think we're gonna see that, but we're going to see something armageddon ish in my opinion, and that'll be our justice. So I hope I'm still alive when that goes down, because that is what if you're a Christian, if you grew up like me, we've been waiting for our entire lives, right the showdown, the epics showdown, and we could be on the precipice of that, or maybe not. Maybe my kid'll grow up, be thirty years old, take over the podcast, rename it obviously, and be talking about Armageddon, an end of days, end of ages.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: We'll see, you know, maybe I'll be he'll be thirty, I'll be what sixty, and yeah, we'll see how it goes. I'll still be alive, obviously, but I'll be entering into my older ages and maybe I won't even give a shit. Maybe I'll be looking forward to it because he's locked me in a home somewhere where they feed me oatmeal, scramble and change my dip. But and I have a catheter or something. I don't know. Maybe I'll be hoping every day for the end of the world by the time it actually rolls around. But that is not the topic for today's episode. I swear I'm gonna shock you with this. We're not even gonna do apothet Harry Corner today because I am so excited for this topic and it's one that I've touched on twice already, but I'm gonna keep bringing it up. I think maybe I can put it to rest today because I feel satisfied. It's Jim Carrey, Dog, It's Jim Carrey. I cannot get over this stuff. Maybe you're like me and it's consumed you a little bit, but maybe you're not, and you can skip this episode. Jim Carrey, Dog. I told you weeks ago. The first time I saw that Twitter post, the video of him at the Awards, it's lingered with me. How that could not and has never been Jim Carrey. I know his spirit, dude, I know his energy. You can feel it through the phone. You can feel it through the TV when you're watching him, when when you're you know, looking at something about him, or he's you know, doing an interview, whatever, you can feel it. And I've never been and this is why it's gonna shock the shit out of you. I have never ever been one to jump on the hippie, dippy nonsense ascension new agey weirdness. I actually despise it. I detest it because I think a lot of them are getting it wrong, and they're starting weird cults behind it, like that one Mount Shasta cult Amy Carlson, and they were all gonna ascend, and they were gonna their spiritual evolution and all of this stuff, and they ended up dressing up their dead cult leader's body weekend at Bernie's style, partying with the corpse, painting eyes onto our dead fucking eyelids, and you know, doing some ritualism and weird stuff like necromancy stuff with it. And it's always like the heavens, gators and all the weird the chosen ones, and we're going to ascend because our consciousness and the star seeds. And I despise that stuff. There is an element of truth in every weird side cult like this that gets started. There's an element of truth in every weird branch of Christianity. You know, some churches are non denominational. I can get on board with that, but some you know, it's the first Church of the Scientific Jesus, First Church of the Methodical Jesus First Church of the Nazarenis whatever, Mormonism, all of it, Catholicism. There's a little seed of truth in every denomination of and even with the New Age stuff, there's a little seed of truth that gets distorted, manipulated and thrown into a blender with a bunch of lies and weird dogmatic stuff, and then it's puked onto people, and some people vibe with it. And I'm a member of the methodical Nazareni Jesus, or I'm a anchovies witness, whatever, Okay, they start vibing with these seeds of truth that get manipulated and twisted into cults. In my opinion, you know, even with scientology, you name it, there's something at the core of every human being on this planet that wants the truth and are seeking the truth. And they find these little seedlings of it in different religions and different sects of spirituality, and they cling onto it so hard and they make it fit their life so that they can say, Okay, I found my truth. This is my truth. Now I identify with this. So my core and full identity now has to rest in this one thought, because I found a little seedling of what I think is the truth? Where do I sit on it? I found my little seedling of what I think is the truth. But I'm okay with being open to several possibilities and also the possibility that I'm wrong about a lot of stuff. But I go with my discernment. I try to find things that resonate with me on like a cellular level. A lot of times I hear things, or I hear testimonies from people SRA survivors, stuff like this, and I'll get a chill that starts kind of in my stomach almost, and then I'll come up my spine and I'll get the goose pimples all over my arms and down my legs, and it will chill me all the way through my being when I hear certain things. And that's how I know I can get on with that, like it's touching my soul in a way. And I'm sure you've had this experience, you know, you go to church, you hear something, and you just get the goose pimples all over. I used to think, and still sometimes do think that it can when that happens, it can be a warning or it could literally be God moving through you. And I was just scrolling through my YouTube videos, a lot of them are ASMR. Not gonna lie to you, guys, I've been really getting into the ASMR scene. But randomly this video popped up, maybe because I searched a Jim Carey thing, but it was a woman who claims to be a medical intuitive person and what she does for a living is she has like FaceTime or zoom calls with random people, not celebrities or anything like that, and she will into it why they're having medical issues based on what she can pull from their spirit, you know, like spiritually, you got this and that hung up, and you got a block here and you need to balance your chonkras or whatever she says. And like Edgar Casey kind of stuff. If you know what I'm talking about. With Edgar Casey, he could intuit spiritually what was wrong with people and why they were having such horrible medical maladies and so forth. And this woman claims to be.
Speaker 5: Able to do that.
Speaker 1: This is where it's going to shock the shit out of you, because it's so unlike anything that I ever cover or am interested in. She claims she's able to connect with the past over soul of Jim Carrey, the one and only, and before you start rolling your fucking eyes, you know, or at least I hope you know by now how I feel about people who say they can do these things. Some of it's bullshit, some of it I think is legit. I met a woman through podcasting who is affiliated with another major conspiracy podcast, who claimed she could channel living and deceased celebrities. I found this woman to be incredibly disingenuine. I laughed and definitely made fun of her behind her back. And actually, it's nothing I wouldn't say to her face. It just I couldn't at the moment because it was like a panel of people and they were all very interested in what this woman had to say. I was on the panel. I was laughing to myself.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 1: Do I think I'm like a mean girl? Am I Regina George or some shit like that. No, I don't, And actually I try to be a pretty decent person for the most part. I'm laughing because I found her to be disingenuine and maybe has a little bit of mental illness stuff going on, okay, And I wasn't discerning anything from her that would make me I didn't get the chills. I didn't get a light bulb moment. I felt put off by her, And it's just the same when I meet new people. Okay, I don't I'm not claiming to be a psychic or a sensitive or anything like that, but sometimes I can meet someone for ten seconds and absolutely not like them at all. Women, men doesn't matter, old people, young people doesn't matter. I can walk into a room and not say two words to a person but feel them from across the room and know that I don't fucking like them. And all my friends are like, oh, we love Taylor. She is so fine, and I'm like, well, that's great. I'm glad. You know you guys go to Ross Dress for Less together and you know you thrift and get a sonic cheese burger. I'm so happy for you, guys. I don't want to fucking be around the bitch. I can't stand her. You've never even given her a chance. Don't need to. I've figured out everything I need to know just from standing ten feet from her. And that can be annoying, and also it can save me a lot of time by not pretending to have to be somebody's friend. Okay, people get annoyed with me when I do that, and they'll be like, you just don't want to have friends, You just like to be alone. I do like to be alone for the most part. But and I love having friends, genuine, authentic, real friendship with someone who I feel has my best intentions at heart or best whatever they have best wishes for me. I don't I'm not one to put on a fake friendship just because everybody else likes the person. All right, that's Jim Jones. That's drink kool aid talk, and I'm not into it. But so when I watch this video, I can't believe I even clicked on it, to be honest with you, because it's just not the type of shit that I'm into at all. What so fucking ever. I told myself, I'm gonna give her ten minutes, and if she can't get me within ten minutes, I'm clicking off the video. I'm putting it in the trash pile of life. Of trash videos that I like. The Nickelback video, I gave it twenty eight minutes of my life and still don't fucking know why nobody likes Nickelback. This one's different. She had me hooked immediately. I don't know. I just she was talking about all the stuff that I talk about. She was talking about discernment, she was talking about and obviously, after I played the clip, I'm gonna meet back up with you on the back end and we're gonna discuss a few things. Was she really channeling the deceased spirit so connection of Jim Carrey. The world may never know, but what she was talking about and pulling forward some of the stuff that she was saying is stuff that I was already thinking, guys, and already knew with it. I knew within myself that what she was saying was true because I had already felt it. I said weeks ago that he was gone, passed away. Whoever they got showing up at awards and shit, that ain't him. I could feel through my phone that it wasn't him. His spirit it was gone. And when you grow up obsessed kind of with a person, you've welcomed them into your life, almost like a family member. And I even remember watching American Idol when Jim Carrey's daughter did the audition. Simon and Paula and fucking Randy, they were all still on it. It wasn't like this weird crap that they have now that they call American Idol. I mean it was like the og American Idol, and Jim Carrey's daughter auditioned and I think she even made it through the first round. But I just have kept up with him my entire life, my entire life. I know him, I know his energy, I know his spirit. And that wasn't him.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 1: He is gone, He's left us, he has departed into the spiritual realm, heaven, if you will, the paradise wherever he's there. He is not physically with us antymore. And this woman literally picked up and said things that I already knew, and I got a couple moments when she was doing this stuff where I got those full body chills and I was like, okay, confirmation. She's literally saying word for word things that I had already kind of intuited from the situation. So I did want to say, rip Jim Carrey. But if you will, I can't believe I'm even playing this clip because it's so unlike me to be into this kind of stuff. But maybe you're into it and you'll really enjoy it. I actually enjoyed it. If you will, for a moment, suspend any confirmation bias you have, if you will, for a moment, suspend any you know, thinking this stuff. If you're like me and you think this stuff is wacko, hippy dippy, since bullshit crap, suspend that for a moment and just watch the video and then we'll meet back up on the back end and talk about it. I actually really enjoyed it, and I think you will too. Something about this girl, I like, I'm on board. I'm not gonna subscribe to her channel or anything, but I liked this one video so and I think maybe it's hard for some of you, because I've asked you to do this before in the past, suspend your confirmation bias. It's not hard for me to do that. I can walk openly and willingly through multiple different doors in the conspiracy theory world. I can walk through a flat Earth door and a round Earth door. In an inter dimensional plasmoid, spherical, non spherical door. I can walk through several different doors at the same time and just kind of absorb information and then discern for myself what I want to keep, what I think you know is the truth, and then I can go from there. You know, there was a point in tide where I walked through a door where I thought Trump was like a good guy and that he could be working with quote unquote white hat people to sit. I've walked through many doors. I've tried on many pair of pants, and you know, some pants fit, some don't. You can't make a pair of pants fit that just doesn't fit. You can have a muffin top hanging over your love handles are gonna be all squanched.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 1: It's like, I know you want to be a size six, but just because they button doesn't mean that they okay your size twelve, Hunty, You are a size twelve, and I don't care if they got a little stretched to them. They got a Spandex thing going on and you were able to somehow get them, buttermilk biscuits shoved down into that can you about to burst out? Okay, that's all there is to it. And everybody can see that shit. Do not leave your house in the size six spandex if you damn well know you fit comfortably in a twelve, because I can see it. Everybody can see it. You not fooling fucking no, butty. And don't wear the oversized sweater over the top just so you can hide that muffin, all right, because the muffin is still showing. Get to twelve and live your truth. So with all that being said, don't even come for me in the commons because this is unlike anything that I'd ever go for. But I want you to watch it and enjoy it and will be back up on the ASCID, So roll on one.
Speaker 6: The internet has become obsessed with where Jim Carrey is. The media keeps pushing their narrative. People are guessing, was it bad surgery, was it a breakdown? Is it an impersonator or a clone. This has been going on like a wildfire, and I don't watch any of that. I don't look at the headlines because I know that's not where you'll find the truth. It's just noise meant to keep you asleep and distracted. So I go straight to the code and I read the frequency and the soul involved. I did a previous video on Jim carre and there were so many questions that people kept asking. So I'm going to be really transparent for a moment. I had no plans on doing another video on this topic.
Speaker 5: None.
Speaker 6: It's a little dark and it's complicated. I had a completely different topic planned for the for today. However, I was pushed to do it by the council that I channel, and they quite bluntly said, you have to do this, This one specifically needs to be heard. There is still so much confusion, lies and speculation. So I connected directly with Jim's soul again for a second time, and today I will also bring him through. So I am not here to convince anyone believe what feels right to you. My intention is simply to bridge the gap between what people see on the surface and what the soul is actually doing at the corner to level. So this time around, I asked him questions that nobody else has. Where is he what about his family? His daughter? That's the most common question I had. And was it worth it breaking the contracts speaking out even though it costs you everything? His answer it literally made me cry. The truth is always in the frequency and I just read and what I'm about to share will either wok you up or at least bring you the answers to your burning questions. All right, So before we dive in, just a quick heads up. As a medical intuitive, I see the full code, and because of where we are on this platform, I cannot share everything this There is information that is simply not for this broadcast, and using a great level of discernment is part of my work. So I'm going to give you as much as I can. So listen with your soul, not just your ears. And remember this is a soul reading. It's for informational and spiritual purposes. Only use your discernment, take what resonates, and just leave what's leave the rest. So, if you're new here, I'm Sarah. I'm a medical intuitive. I read the body and the soul. I spend my days working with people all over the world. This is what I do for a living, and I've been doing it for many years. I help people heal their chronic symptoms and their life design. Basically because I read the soul, I see the invisible code beneath people's symptoms and patterns. I don't just see where they are stuck. I see why. And that's exactly what I'm going to be reading today in the energy behind the Jim Carrey story. So if you haven't seen my first video on this topic, I'll link it right at the end. Now, I have received permission from Jim Carrey's soul to bring him through today. I never read souls without explicit permission. This is ethical soul work. I don't move unless frequency is open. And his soul was very eager for you to hear this. It's part of his final mission to wake up the world. Before I tell you what his soul said, let me describe a little bit of what I'm reading energetically. So when I tune into the Jim Carrey that we're seeing now all of the recent videos, here's what comes through. A body is there. All physical evidence is showing that he was in Paris with his family and his girlfriend, but the soul frequency is gone. This is like it's like the lights are on, but nobody is home. I'm reading an empty channel. I'm sensing a void where a high frequency soul used to live. And this has nothing to do with age or even mental health. I've read elderly souls with more fire than what I was picking up there. Jim Carrey's actual soul signature, the one that we've all tracked for years, is no longer in this dimension. So when I connect for this reading, I'm not reaching into a body walking around here on Earth. I'm reaching into the other side. And he answered immediately, because souls that complete their mission, they often want to speak. Now, let's talk about how we got here. So Jim Carrey signed a contract early in his career. Most young artists do, so it's not unusual. They believe it's about roles, access, money, but essentially they control you. These agreements bind you energetically. You get the spotlight, but you hand over your voice and your freedom. I see though, that he was more aware of the hidden layers of this organization very soon after he signed. He didn't play the game for very long because his consciousness expanded way too fast. He saw the dark machinery running the show, running the elite, essentially running the people of influence. He saw the organizations operating behind the curtain, and once you see it, it changes you. He started speaking out, and when you become unhinged at this level of visibility, the system removes you. His body was taken out, his soul was released. What is walking around right now occupying his image? It's not him. So here's why no one is officially saying anything right now. If they announce that Jim Carrey is gone, they have to explain how well natural, cause he wasn't sick. He wasn't old accident. While people investigate, they would find the cracks in the story suicide that contradicts everything he stood for spiritually. So they do what they always do. They create the fog, a replacement, confusing stories, just enough doubt and debate that has people argue with each other and get distracted instead of looking at the system. All right, So I'm going to bring Jim through now, and I'm tuning directly into his soul. So I'm first going to ask why was the replacement so off? Why was it so poor?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: So his answer is coming through so clearly. Okay. So he's saying it was designed to be poor, both unintentionally and intentionally. Okay, So what does that mean, Jim. He's showing me the dark forces and essentially they are losing their grip. They can't maintain the illusion anymore at the same level. So well, because the free Okay, I ask why, Because the frequency of this planet is changing too fast. Now I totally agree with this. I totally agree with this because I see this on a daily basis as I work with people. All Right, So the replacement was poor unintentionally because the system is failing the dark can't match the new light of human consciousness. So it makes glitchy okay, but it's also intentional. Okay, all right, so Jim is showing me the intentional part. Oh okay. So he was saying, when deception is this deep at the soul level, there was always always, he emphasizes, a natural point of its exposure. It's law. Yeah, okay. So he's saying, they can copy my face, they can stretch it, they can make it, you know, pull it and make it do the Grinch smile, he says. He says, but it's full of latex and lies. Folks, there's no boyang left in the bungee cord. Oh my goodness, Oh goodness, okay, you can't make that up. Oh my god, true, Jim Carreys tow. Yeah, oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So he says, the screw up, the moment that the costume failed was actually the biggest highlight. Yeah, and because it revealed the one thing they can't copy, which is the soul. So I'm just seeing a complete energetic mismatch. They can copy the face, but you cannot copy or replicate the frequency.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So Jim is laughing because the glitch is the truth. Yeah, and those awake saw through it immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: So he's saying some people of this world believe they hold all the power. Yeah, however it is not the powers of the universe, which actually is the power. Okay, So it was intentional because the universe will not comply. The glitch is the truth breaking free. That's amazing, all right? And okay, so Jim is not the only one. Also, and I said this in my last video, but there are other public figures, ones that you recognize, ones that you think are still here, but they are also gone. A replica of them is operating. But when I tune in empty channel, and this is happening more than you realize.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: Okay, So now the next question, this is what this was the most asked question of my last video. What about his family? Does his daughter Jane know? So this is a very sensitive one because we are dealing with other people here. So I'm just going to tread lightly on this one, all right, So let's see what comes through. I'm just connecting with him. So does your daughter know? She knows, and she's known for a while. Okay, So see talking about his daughter. His energy now has completely shifted into like pure pride. It's that subtle frequency shift that is really felt. It's not emotional, it's the energetic code that in human form runs the emotions. Okay, so he's saying she's stronger than people think. She knew I needed to complete what I came here to do. Yeah, okay, So now he's explaining Jane's staying quiet isn't denial. Yeah, it's all about protection. Yeah, this makes sense completely. In that system, survival is silence. If she's loud, she becomes the target too.
Speaker 5: But she knows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, she was at that show, you know, in Paris, the Award show. And you know what I understand is that she knows how to play the game. So to clarify, I'm not reading her. I'm still on Jim. All right, So what about your girlfriend? Okay, so he's laughing. Completely staged, completely staged. This was completely an arranged thing for the image.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now just a side note for everybody. I do understand how out there this may seem.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 6: I truly do. The human part of me is always like what what? But if you could read from this angle, from the angle that I'm seeing, you would see it too, So I'm just the messenger, all right. So earlier I connected with him and off screen, uh, and I asked him the big question that many people are struggling with. So I have my notes right here and from the transmission, and I want to share, you know, all of it with you. So I said to him, Jim, you lost everything, your career, your physical body, your life here you spoke against them and you got removed. Was it worth it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: So his answer came through. There was like a long pause as I after I asked that, there's just this long pause, and then his answer, his answer came through so clearly and so deeply it made me cry, all right. So he said, you're asking from a human lens. Then he went on to explain about the contracts that he signed when he was young, and he thought it was it was his way in. He didn't understand that he was trading his soul for a platform. And this is what the this is the interesting part. So he witnessed like a cover up type situation earlier in the beginning, like when this all after he signed, and that's when he woke up to the game that they were playing. He saw what was really operating behind the curtain, and it changed everything for him. So staying silent literally started killing him inside. So he made a choice. Now, he said, verbatim, I spoke anyways, I stopped playing the game, and when you become a wild card, you are the target. And it cost me my life, my physical presence, and my daughter and grandchildren. Then he said, but stain spineless would have cost me something that I wasn't willing to lose. This is not my language, because I don't talk that way. I don't say spineless. Stain spineless would have cost me something I wasn't willing to lose, my soul's integrity. That contract was designed to own me, but a soul that is awake can't be owned. But that land I was removed because I knew too much. I was too loud, too dangerous to the secrets they are protecting, and they can't touch me now. So was it worth it? The answer was yes. Everything I lost was temporary, but my voice was an impact, made the impact. My only regret is I didn't expose more sooner. But I knew the cost and it was real. So I was literally in tears when I went through that transmission because I was just in awe feeling the frequency of a soul who chose truth, integrity, authenticity over everything. You know, when you stop living for the applause or the validation or the leasing the world, you finally start living for the light of your soul, and that is a trade you will never regret. So if you're interested in more videos like this, please comment below and let me know, and also Liken subscribe, just to keep the channel going. So I'm going to bring Jim through again. Okay, So I'm going to ask him a question, what message do you have for the collective? Okay? So his frequency has shifted again, it's just expanded. It went from personal to universal, all right.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: So he's saying, stop creeving me like I'm gone. It went from personal to universal.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: All right. So he's saying, stop creeving me like I'm gone. I am now more alive than I ever was in that body.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I am not a victim to the system. I'm a graduate of it. Okay. So okay, So he's saying, you all have contracts too.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: So his frequency is fading, and so I just think he's done right now. Okay, So let me translate what he was meaning because he was indicating. What he was indicating is the absolute key to everything that I see when I do my work on a daily basis, is that most of you didn't sign a contract in Hollywood, but you are living out a sole agreement that is costing you your life. It's the agreement to stay small. It's the agreement to stay quiet. It's the agreement to stay in that job or that relationship that is draining the life force from you. It's the agreement of your fears imprisoning you. And every single day you honor that old deal. Every day you do that, you are betraying your own light, your soul. And as a medical intuitive, I see this betrayal to the soul eventually, after years manifest in the body and it shows up as chronic fatigue. It shows up as hypervigilance, anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations, even pain, body pain. It shows up as a life that looks perfect on the outside but just feels hollow on the inside. So I'm going to give you five signs to help you assess where you are on this path of ascension, because I think it's really relative right now, all right, So Sign number one is you feel like you can't stay silent anymore. It's like there is a fire in your core. And even when feeling like speaking up might cost you a relationship or a job or your reputation, the need to speak your truth or be honest is now stronger than your fear of the consequences, all right. So Sign two is you're seeing red flags in the systems that others can't now. Well, it's blaring obvious to you. You're noticing the patterns in the media, yeah, or the medical system, the education system, the political system, the food industry, the rules of society. And it feels isolating because others around you just they don't see it. But your eyes are wide open, and once you see them, you simply can't go back to being a puppet, all right. So Sign three is the things that used to excite you, like climbing the corporate ladder, or living the flashy life lifestyle, or being famous or having the approval of others, they just don't work anymore. In fact, they feel more like a trap, all right. So Sign four is you feel the pull towards something much bigger than your personal life. Feels like a mission or a purpose. It's a deep, unshakable knowing that you are an anchor called to raise the frequency the world desperately needs right now. This for everyone, I mean, but it's if it sounds like you comment below, because I really want to know who is feeling this. Okay, So the last one sign five. This is a big one, all right. So the thought of playing small makes you feel physically drained or sick. Maybe you're experiencing unexplained symptoms because your body is literally refusing to live in authentic anymore. You would rather risk the world's judgment than betray your soul for one more day. And that right there, this is exactly why I'm doing this video. Okay, it is a big risk. It comes with a lot because but because I listen and follow my soul. Even though it's going to trigger a lot of people, it's going to challenge a lot of people's belief the direction is of a higher purpose. So if you recognize three or more of these, then you are already on your own path of your soul's evolution. And yes, it might cost you things of this physical world. It might cost you comfort of fitting in, but you will reveal more light. Jim Carrey spoke out he was not afraid to shine light on the dark, because staying silent isn't safety. It's a slow fade of your light. Only you have the authority to tear up every single contract that asks you to be less than who you are.
Speaker 1: All right, Pee, Paul. I know it's totally unlike anything i'd usually go for. It's damn near completely out of my league with a lot of that stuff. But I just I was getting I was feeling all feels when she was saying it. I already knew, I knew man that he had. He was gone with the wind, he had passed on, he was no longer with us. I could no longer feel that feeling, that Jim Carrey feeling. When I looked at the face of this masquerade of a person that they've you know, sent out there to be some kind of a Jim Carrey look alike, I guess it was all wrong. There were clues even in the video he was saying I'm dead and all this stuff, making jokes and what's the funny what's your favorite funny face? The one that I'm wearing right now. Yeah, Hello, Look for the context clues, people, and if anyone is a longtime listener of my show or an enjoyer of conspiracy podcasts in general, then you already know that they do this stuff, that they send these people out as look alikes. They've been swapping people out for the longest. They've been doing genital mutilation, they've been swapping genders, they've been I mean, it's all.
Speaker 5: This is a cult.
Speaker 1: This is their religion. This is what they get onto. And I mean, let me know what you think, your thoughts, your feelings, your pensions on this situation here. I did have a news article I was going to read to you, but I don't even feel like it. I'm just gonna give you the gist. I also was scrolled, just scrolling in this article came up a man in my town, because as you always think to yourself, well it doesn't happen in my town. A man in my town was found Medford, Oregon. It's not that big people population fucking five thousand and a couple of straggly dogs. That's it. A lot of faral cats, a standoff with the police, they break in. He's arrested on eighteen charges of child sex crimes, including rape, including having images child pornography. I think even manufacturing child pornography. The outside of his house looks like a house that I walk by. I don't think I've ever walked by this. I'm just saying from the outside it had like lilies and fucking hydranges and the little shits that like dangled down, and you know, it's little birdhouses and water fountains and just the kind of house that you'd walk by and say, oh, that's cute landscaping. You know, it just looks like a house I've walked by a million times and thought, you know, oh, that's a cute little cottage, little house tucked away in the mountains and Oregon and just the nice, quiet, little neighborhood you'd let your kids, you know, take their scooter for a spin. And this dude, he looked like job of the Hut. Disgusting. Eighteen child sex crime charges, including manufacturing child pornography, having child pornography images, rape, molestation. It never happens in my town. Wrong. But that is what I have for you today, A little bit of a different episode for you today. I hope you enjoyed it, hope you share it if you want to, If you've got a friend who's wondering just like I was. Where is the real Jim Carrey? I think we know people, I think we've known for a while. Don't lie to yourself. It's all real, and watch out. Take care of your kids. I love you and I will catch you on the next one.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 5: We can show you something. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: That's how much organic matter you need every day.
Speaker 7: Now you can eat it in that form, but sooner or later you're gonna get tired of weapon your butt.
Speaker 5: Another problem is fruit.
Speaker 4: How do you get at it?
Speaker 5: Look? What do I do with it?
Speaker 4: You need to be a NASA scientist to get inside that thing. Have you ever tried to drink.
Speaker 5: A rock here at Gordon? It can't be done.
Speaker 1: Grieving's brothers and sisters, Welcome to another hour power. This is TV Prayer. My name is the Reverend and Cash Cash money, y'all, and.
Speaker 3: I'm a reverend, doctor Carl Pevo.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna double team your fate today.
Speaker 2: That's right. We're gonna reach down into your soul and get.
Speaker 5: You in the move.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you, and we're gonna make you feel good.
Speaker 7: If all I had was a clocking up panship would be high noon right now, Well.
Speaker 1: I think you need to keep that time for yourself.
Speaker 7: Right now, I'm gonna execute about neck pattern super slow mouth.
Speaker 5: Let's see that an ancient replay you got game like day.
Speaker 7: You know he'd be bad.
Speaker 4: I know how you're feeling right now.
Speaker 5: Stop it. Don't do that. I'm here for you.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, You're gonna get me killed.
Speaker 5: Oh, billy, I'm just messing with you. Oh that's it. I've had it with this dump.
Speaker 7: We got no food, we got no jobs, Our pets head to fall.
Speaker 5: So you're telling me there's a chance.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you doing.
Speaker 5: Kicking my dear?
Speaker 7: I you said you had to open the balcony door when you keep into the room. You're certain you had to open this door?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: What's the point Benturah?
Speaker 5: Only this.
Speaker 4: This is double the pain soundproof glass. There's no way that neighbor could have heard prodactor scream on the way down with that door shut.
Speaker 2: Problem is that a gang sign that you?
Speaker 5: Oh like, you don't know what it is. You don't know what that is. I have no idea. You don't know.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Fallon doesn't know. David Letterman doesn't know, We don't know. All the comics and show business don't know what this is, right, Yeah, what is it? Come on, Jimmy, seriously, the time is up. People are hip to this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm here tonight to blow the lid off it, to be the whistleblower. I'm sick and tired of the secrets and the lies. It is the secret symbol.
Speaker 3: Of the Luminati, and you're a part of it. And it is the all mocking tongue. Oh all right, it is a straight I'm a love the all mocking talk, and I'm sick of it.
Speaker 4: I want everybody to be in on the joke. Man, You know what I mean, because life doesn't happen to you, it happens for you.
Speaker 5: How do I know this? I don't.
Speaker 4: But I'm making sound and that's the important thing. That's what I'm here to do. Sometimes I think that's the only thing that's important. Really, you know, it's just letting each other know we're here, reminding each other that we're part of a larger self. I used to think Jim Carrey is all that. I was just a flickering light, a dancing shadow. The great nothing. Masquerading is something you can name seeking, shelter in caves and foxhels, dug out hastily, an archer searching for his target in the mirror, wounded only by my own arrows, begging to be enslaved, bleeding for my chains, blinded by longing, and tripping over paradise. Now, fear is going to be a player in your life, But you get to decide how much you can spend your whole life imagining ghosts, worrying about the pathway to the future. But all there will ever be is what's happening here and the decisions we make in this moment, which are based in either love or fear. So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality. What we really want seems impossibly out of reach and ridiculous to expect, so we never dare to ask the universe for it. I'm saying, I'm the proof that you can ask the universe for it please, And if it doesn't happen for you away, it's only because the universe is so busy fulfilling my order.
Speaker 1: Party sage.
Speaker 4: My father could have been a great comedian, but he didn't believe that that was possible for him, and so he made a conservative choice.
Speaker 5: Instead.
Speaker 4: He got a safe job as an accountant, and when I was twelve years old, he was let go from that safe job, and our family had to do whatever we could to survive. I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
Speaker 5: That's so please do.
Speaker 4: Do su.
Speaker 2: Do up, you fellow, this on a lost can me she chars met present I can lock? She chant me present