Speaker 1: Here's your leader Tim over the mountain, dun body rs.
Speaker 2: It don't matter.
Speaker 3: All together.
Speaker 2: I've got a quarterer, hiss, have a ladder, Tills Galla bor.
Speaker 3: Roll little b all, he's up low.
Speaker 4: Here's Californias Obert being.
Speaker 2: Full ware water all over the uh hobouty yours have had all matter? I've had a wanna.
Speaker 4: Good morning guys, Yeah, Good morning guys. How is everybody doing this morning? Good morning guys? How is everybody no? Hh, yeah no one m y, Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? It is boy gee? No, good morning?
Speaker 5: I got that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, yo, Good morning guys. How is everybody? Hey? Ay blog tew you doing welcome? Hold on, let me get you a.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 4: How's everybody doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay, we are on? Yeah, yes, I decided to stream one catch yo, but hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Hope everyone is doing good this morning. It's Saturday morning. It's the twelfth of April, three days from now is text day as good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? How is everyone?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: If you guys are noticing, I am not on stream yard because yesterday I went and I paid for the paid eve Bucks. M yeah, fucking morning guys. How's everybody? Mm hm, But good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 1: M hmmm.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 5: Over mm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, what's up.
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 4: Good morning guys. How's everybody doing this morning? I hope everyone is saying in safe? What hope everybody is stand so no m.
Speaker 6: M hmm, Yo, what's up guys?
Speaker 4: How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is and always going to be the best. I am the best in the world in what I do. And that's not an opinion or flipping an insult, that's just the fact of life. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Four h.
Speaker 4: H h h. What's up to the town? How you doing.
Speaker 8: To the tale?
Speaker 4: Tune the tale, Tuna tune.
Speaker 8: The tale to the tale tun til.
Speaker 9: Day, to the tale, tune to the tell Today? What's up to the How are you doing today to the town.
Speaker 8: To the till today, to the tale, to the t do the till today, through the twe to the tee, to the tell today, to the tale, to.
Speaker 4: The to the till today. Yeah, mhm, what's up guys? To the what's all? Yes, yes, yes, hold on, Hi, how you just doing? Hold on? H m hm mister blues guh.
Speaker 8: Yeah h.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of stuff, including you. Guys are noticing that Bobby is not here. Unfortunately Bobby is not on my team anymore. I wish him well his future endeavors. Yo mhm yo.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 4: If anybody that wants to tip the stream, there you go. There's the cash out demo and PayPal right there. Yuh, Hey, what's up guys?
Speaker 6: How is everybody doing?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 8: Dude do do do?
Speaker 4: Dude do mm mmmmmmmm mm mmmmmm.
Speaker 6: Hmm are who's your father?
Speaker 8: I know who that is?
Speaker 4: It is, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Hold on he role he role broher role?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, hello, hello, Yes, hold.
Speaker 6: On, Whatt's talk?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: What's sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 4: I had to deal with the internet might acting up? But what's up?
Speaker 6: How's everybody doing today?
Speaker 4: There you go. If anybody wants to tip the stream, there you go, guys, b bus. Yeah, hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I hope uh everybody is uh doing okay mm hm y no, ye, yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe. Yeah, good morning. How are you doing this more? How are you doing this?
Speaker 8: How are you do an?
Speaker 4: This is moll yeah everyone.
Speaker 6: H m hm.
Speaker 4: How how is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 6: You guys should the.
Speaker 4: Per kick? I don't give a ship per kick you guys? Can you know listen? The only reason I'm streaming over there gives us another platform to stream over there, because how you guys fucking act over there? Yeah, somebody get us somebody to read over on on the tubes. Mmm mm hm c g h m jeez, no, yees see you guys over the chance, over the chairs. Yeah, yeah, let's see it. If we got some donations, woo uh, put about it, mister blue Sky, thirteen thirty seven. PayPal Boo yeah boo yeah boo yeah booo yeah boo yeah boo yeah boo yeah boom yeah, yeah boo yeah boo yeah butter boo yeah boo dieah boo yeah boo boo boo, yeah, Thank you so much, mister blue Sky, thirteen thirty seven. In the PayPal, you're actually have been. You've been the first PayPal in a while.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: We need we need the everybody's doing the flipping. Everybody is doing the flipping cash apps Benbos. Alright, guys, I'm gonna indyall because I gotta go do stuff. So piece some corn bread, y'all. Remember the U I means just so. Bye, guys,