Speaker 1: All right, it's the beIN and Skins Show ninety seven point one The Eagle and we are hanging out at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and Durant, Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: If you want to come see us.
Speaker 1: We are right outside District Hall where all the restaurants are across from the League, which is the really cool sports bar. That'd be a dynamite place to watch the game on Sunday.
Speaker 2: We got lots to get to.
Speaker 1: We're happy that our homie kt is back, but there's a reason that Christina is not here, and we set it in the open of the show. The first person that can send in a talkback with their name, number, and email address and the reason Christina is not out here, you're gonna win tickets to see Shine Down that's in August, that is out there at Dicky's and Fort Worth. And the first person that can tell us the reason Christina is not out here with us at Chalk Tak Casino and Resort, Durant, Oklahoma on the talkback feature on the iHeart app, name number, email address, and then that reason you will win those Shine Down tickets. Ben This segment is brought to you by our friends at the sunset at McKinney Amphitheater, and they want to do a little MAVs minute right here. And I think what everybody's thinking about with the MAVs is the debut of Anthony Davis tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We pretty styched for this.
Speaker 3: I'm ready for it now. I've needed time to process the Lucas stuff. And obviously it still hurts. But last night's win over Boston helped a lot. And MAVs were missing three of their four best players or missing three starters area and still went out and won that game convincingly. And we had a game watching party at at our business and so we're there watching the game, and when the first buckets started going in, you go, hey, it's.
Speaker 4: Okay to cheer. Everybody for he was cheering a No one cheered. Everyone was scared to cheer. They're too hurt to cheer on the MAVs. But by the end of that game, the place was going wild. It was like MAVs fandom returned, and.
Speaker 3: It was everybody was excited about the win and excited about the team. And so if you could play that well against Boston missing three of your most important guys, I cannot wait to see what Anthony Davis brings to the MAVs.
Speaker 1: There's a crazy MAVs story we'll get to in thirty minutes and we'll play audio of it. But that has been your MAVs Minute, brought to you by Sunset at McKinney Amphitheater. Go to Sunset Texas dot com for information on how to own a fire Pit Suite or join the Apeman Club coming in twenty twenty six. Now, man, let's hand it over to our friend kt Tizzle to get a little Super Bowl propbat action.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys, it's been kind of crazy because it's been an an eventful week and uh, you know, you forget that the Big Game is happening Sunday night.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I kind of hate this Big Game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's supposed we saw it two years ago, right, Yeah, I feel like I feel like this is just kind of painting by numbers.
Speaker 1: Now, Uh, Kansas City, right team of the decade. It's been incredible, but I'm kind of bored with them now.
Speaker 2: I have Chief fatigue. And you hate the Eagles and I hate the Eagles.
Speaker 3: I hate the Eagles too, but all anytime they can get to the Super Bowl and lose.
Speaker 6: That's a magical experience for a cowboy fan.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: That part watching them hurt and suffer, that's awesome. Yeah, so I do want that. And then also part of it is like, all right, are we gonna see Brady get replaced?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Homes Yeah, like, are we seeing a guy who is maybe the best quarterback our eyeballs we'll ever see. And so in that regardless, it's like watching Jordan in his prime or anything like that. It is exciting to think of him as Kenny Powers as well.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is.
Speaker 5: The Eagles being in it does like it sets off a stink bomb. You're on the gross, like they're that guy, they're head coach, Sirianni the guy who's crying last time for the super Bowl. It's amazing though, two super Bowls, Like the guy we hired McCarthy to get it done right and he goes to two in three years with thoughts of if they flay him out in the first round, they're gonna fire him. Hey, things like that. And then our old play caller Kellen Moore is there, like it is. That was the that was interesting.
Speaker 1: That was the worst synopsis of when the Dallas Boarding News did, Hey, here's the highs and lows of Mike McCarthy's career. They said the high was that he dominated the NFC East as like Philly went to Super Bowls during that time period.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that domination as you speak of.
Speaker 5: And they also have they also have Saquon who look Cowboys fans, I think afterwards there weren't very many people who were saying we should have haid Saquin Skin might be one who was, but I think more Cowboys fans were more interested in Derek Henry than they were Saquon.
Speaker 1: And I and I honestly was anti Dereck Henry and that was wrong.
Speaker 5: But but overall, I think most Cowboys fans it's way like, way easier afterwards. But who should have got Saque?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Anyone KT was big on Zeke coming back.
Speaker 5: I wanted to see him play center again. That's what I wanted.
Speaker 3: That would have been a great tribute to himself. If McCarthy allowed the last play of the year to be Zeke snapping it, that's our football guy. That's when the iHeart Execs said, guys, no more sports.
Speaker 5: I I do think I like the I like the props. I like the fun of it all though. I do like and by the way, the spread is good. I think it's one and a half point spread or one point spread, like Casey's the favorite, it's a it's a pick. I'm basically yeah. The most part, I'm not really even sure. The point doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Matter who's the home team in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: I don't really know how that works either. So some of our props here?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 5: I found an amazing coin toss staff that blew my nuts off. So historically with coin toss, this is Super Bowl fifty nine, all right, So what do y'all think? Who do you think it's been heads or tails over the fifty eight Super Bowls? What do you think it's been?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: What what's the split score? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believe. I believe in coin flipping in general. I used to be the North Texas state coin flip champion.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 3: I believe that heads wins the majority of the time.
Speaker 5: This is why I like playing roulette up here, because it's like probabilities. You can get that momusic and heads.
Speaker 6: I know it is.
Speaker 1: I think it's been twenty nine heads twenty nine tails thirty to twenty eight tail.
Speaker 6: Right, that's what I said.
Speaker 5: But here's where the trans get in. How you do ladies?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Ben made me laugh.
Speaker 5: Good luck out.
Speaker 2: There, that wouldn't help.
Speaker 6: You'll give them a petal.
Speaker 5: Tails has hit in the last five Super Bowls, That's.
Speaker 6: What I mean, in a row. Prior to that, it was all heads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if it's your choice, would you rather have head or tail?
Speaker 6: Okay? I would go heads.
Speaker 3: I think I get if there's something in my brain that makes me think it's just like you said, if you're.
Speaker 6: At a roulette table. In my mind, heads wins. Every time. I'm going heads on. Every coin flip is.
Speaker 5: Laying on the crack.
Speaker 6: Yeah, h them both. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I'm down for tail.
Speaker 5: Ten in a row though, where the team that won the coin toss and the Super Bowl lost if you won the coin toss, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. Hold on, can I be your editor?
Speaker 3: I think what he's saying is, in the last the last ten times somebody has successfully called the coin toss, they lost the game.
Speaker 6: They lost the game. Like Tim rogers on him you and tells you more.
Speaker 2: You know, Wait, are there any prop bets on the halftime stuff.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, because my wife hit me up thirty minutes ago and said, what, Bob Dylan's doing the halftime act with Kendrick.
Speaker 5: I think she's hearing some TikTok rumors. TikTok, dude, Uh, the halftime rumors.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 5: The biggest one is like, what song will he open it with? That's the second. Actually, Humble is number one. That's kind of his first big breakthrough hit.
Speaker 3: What if he shocked the world and opened with Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe?
Speaker 5: I can see him open him Squabble Up too? Yeah, Don't Kill My Vibe was a fifth?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: There's the way he plays that unless it's like a short, one mellow song.
Speaker 2: And I do still love swimming Pools, but he will.
Speaker 3: Do swimming Pools for sure. He will do Squabble Up, no doubt. He will do the Drake song right yeah.
Speaker 5: Not like uh, not like us. He has to and I think probably early yeah, but maybe not. I think it's gonna be chopped up. I think you might get eleven to twelve songs, and I think ten and a half is the over under on that because it'll slay a little little bits.
Speaker 6: Of all it.
Speaker 5: And then he's got says that's good enough to have her own song too, like she may do kill Bill or something.
Speaker 2: But doesn't seem like they'll do the Black Panther song. If he's got.
Speaker 5: Sizzle with him, that would make sense for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't even know the name of the song. Yeah, oh, it's a great song.
Speaker 5: First commercial Doritos, Oh, I guess saying.
Speaker 2: I think it's Budweiser.
Speaker 3: I think it's Dorito's, but light.
Speaker 5: We don't name any of their popular brands that might be there. Because the top it's interesting, what are the top five you always see every year?
Speaker 6: One of those tax software? Oh tax, yeah, tax is it? Chevrolet with the sentimental car in.
Speaker 5: The going with vehicles? I didn't catch that, but a good thought. Pepsi what so a soda something like.
Speaker 6: That, as you gentlemen, like a Pepsi? Fourth?
Speaker 5: Uh, some type of gaming DraftKings, FanDuel, Underdog, whatever you know. And then Apple fifth. Okay, I've got a new phone coming out of something. Oh yeah, a new dog generator.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the price of I haven't seen him this year? The price of the ads? I love watching those ads though, I fascinated.
Speaker 5: But I read today up to twelve million dollars for a thirty, twenty million for a sixty.
Speaker 2: It's the only thing on television everybody watches.
Speaker 5: And you know, now this sucks because they leak out the spots and put them on YouTube. They do it all the commercials are out now.
Speaker 2: They do it on purpose so they can milk it, so they can get so much more.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're gonna pay that much money for an ad, you need to get as much bang for your buck as you can.
Speaker 5: It's not what this consumer wants, but I get why they do it. But I cannot click on the thing. But I just don't want to know. I saw that three to five billion dollars is what a list talents getting to be in these commercials.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: So do you guys think uh, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively recover from all this?
Speaker 5: I think they'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Well, then, how do you mean Ryan will be fine?
Speaker 5: I think Blake could easily disappear from public concer.
Speaker 2: She kind of had a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah you know, she hadn't because she was hanging out with daylor that I'll says. It's kind of wild. I don't know how you guys feel about No, I'm not gonna say and I need to self censor myself.
Speaker 6: Well, were you gonna say something racist?
Speaker 3: Fair?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say something crazy to you guys.
Speaker 2: Does this have to do with their plantation?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 5: I think Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelcey are big peas.
Speaker 6: Okay, the system, I'll.
Speaker 5: Tell you that during the breaks it's coming up next, it's gonna be a chaotic day tomorrow at the American Airlines Center.
Speaker 1: He's right, And if you can hurry up to the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and during Oklahoma, you can hear what KT is gonna tell us off Mike.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't wait to get this off, Mike. How shocked will we be when we come back from this song? Coming up next around the Sports