Speaker 1: There are shows with psychics, and there are shows with doctors, but there's no show like The Psychic and the Doc.
Speaker 2: Your practical paranormal power Unleashed.
Speaker 1: This show synthesizes the talents of world class medium Mark Anthony, the psychic lawyer, psychic explorer.
Speaker 2: And street smart spiritualist behavioral psychologist doctor Pat Vasili. All subjects are on the table and no topic is taboo. Inspiration, insight, action and fun.
Speaker 1: As Marc Anthony connects callers with loved ones and spirit.
Speaker 2: In tandem with doctor Pats fresh no nonsense, street smart, intuitive insights, and she is hilarious. Extraordinary problems require extraordinary solutions, which may come from this side.
Speaker 3: Or the other side.
Speaker 1: This is The Psychic.
Speaker 2: And the Doc and it starts.
Speaker 1: Now, Hey, everybody, we got a great show for you, and Mark and I are going to open it up for a few minutes because the phone lines are off the hook, just saying and so we want to get to the phone's asap. But today, Mark, the show is in God We Trusty and it's on International Friendship Day. Now. I don't know who orchestrates these kinds of things that happen on this but I think we should talk about both of those for a minute, because I was so misted. I'm not the history person you are. Don't ask me why I thought Truman did in God We Trust, don't ask me anything about that. I don't know where I picked that up from, but it was Eisenhower.
Speaker 2: Right, I think, so, I think.
Speaker 1: God We Trust nineteen fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to put this on it runs a foul, if you will, of the First Amendment separation of Church and State. But it doesn't specify any particular religion, although it does allude to belief in a higher power. I'm okay with it. I'm just stating that because I don't want people saying you're against God's No. Doctor, pat and I are not against God. We simply, like the intro says, no subject is taboo and all topics are on the table.
Speaker 1: Well, just on that note, Disclosure Day. Settle that argument. Those of you that have not seen Disclosure Day, there's a lot of good stuff in it, but there's one part that's favorite for me. Oh my god, I don't know what's wrong with me tonight, but there is this one part. Because the whole thing's about aliens, but there's this thought that in Genesis. In the Book of Genesis, it really clearly makes a statement about man is the best. It says that, And there is this misunderstanding by one of the characters and the nun at the monastery. A woman calls her and says, I don't know if I could believe these You know, what am I going to do? I'm going to lose. The nun says, you did read the Genesis. She says, yes, man is best. She said, no, it doesn't say that. It says man is best on earth.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, it's the passage because since I've seen the movie, I have read and second that passage because I've been interviewed quite a bit about about aliens and the readings I've done for abductees lately, and it basically says man, which I should believe, should be interpreted as humanity, men and women were given dominion over the earth. It didn't say that, Okay, God just created earth and that's it. And so the character the Mother's superior there in the movie explains that, and I thought that that was a really beautiful way because so many religious people say, you know that belief in aliens is against the Bible, and here is a passage that would say or suggest otherwise.
Speaker 1: But then the follow up comment this really talks to this too. It talks to the whole in God, we trust thing. Every spiritual practice has a thing that they call something that's not us, higher Power, God, whatever the name is, there's there's reference to it, right, you know, there's there's an entity. Right. But today that became a cornerstone that may I call it a quote, that became something that changed the landscape of something. But I was like, and he put it on the money, He just put it on. Yeah, but it's also international friendship. Ta reach out and touch, Oh, Maddy's hand, me get a better please? Was that Diana russ I? I think it could have been Dianamized.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a beautiful day, National Friendship Day, that's all. What's life without friends? Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I am so blessed. I have multiple friends, but I have somebody that has seen me at my worst, even worse than the worst, the worstest, and is still my friend. And you know, when something like that happens, it's it's amazing. So I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but I just have to say it. Yesterday was my thirty sixth birthday, coin birthday, thirty six years of sobriety, much longer for drugs. So that's a whole nother show. But I like to go to meetings, so Linda likes to go with me, so we both go to the meeting up here. And I thought it said it was an open meeting. It was a closed meeting. So right away I had to raise my hand and say, sorry, my friend here is not part of the program, but she's my friend. And these people were like, yes, of course your friend. I mean, I have not felt so much love after feeling so damn guilty about it. But Mark, you have friends and our audience. This National International Friendship Day is for our audience. It has to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has to be.
Speaker 1: And that's and I got my Jessica. Well, I don't know if she's my friend, but I'm her friend.
Speaker 2: The beauty of this show is when people feel friendless, this is a safe harbor to turn to. That's right, And that's the beauty of the psychic in the docum. It's also the beauty of the Doctor Pat show and what you've been doing Doctor Pat for over two decades on The Doctor Pat Show has just been amazing. I mean, the joke in Seattle when Doctor Patt was based there was She's the female version of Doctor Fraser Crane. But it's much more than that, because you brought a lot more than just giving giving advice. You interviewed amazing guests, and he opened the door for so many people the work you've done with women. And we were talking before the show that the woman who Rosie the Riveter, was a character or an ad in World War Two of a strong woman who was, you know, riveting ships and airplanes. Well, the woman who was the model for Rosie the Riveter, who was Rosie the riveterr Her name was actually Genie. She died today at age one hundred. So this was one of the trail blazing women because World War Two, all of a sudden, all the men are off of war and the women have to start building the weapons, the planes being the bureaucracy and the country, the infrastructure in the military, and that began the long sallow push for equality in the workplace. So Rosie the Riveter, Yeah, thank you for being a trailblazer.
Speaker 1: I love it. My grandma was a teeny weenie, right, but strong as I'll get out. She would go into the ships right, because they were building ships at all the parts, and the men could not fit, and they were all out to wark, but they couldn't fit in the front. And Grandma would go in there with a welding thing and of this and of that, and she'd go in there, and she loved it. And unfortunately she explained the experience to me and Italian, and I did not have a tape recorder, but her excitement told me what Dick van Dyke says when he has asked about living as long as Stick Vandyke is living one he said, there are two things, and then we're going to go to break. You must have a purpose and you must have love for all. Let's take a break. When we come back. We got Linda, we got Jennifer, we got Gazelle, we got Tanya, we got Hiro, we got Marie, and we got Mark Anthony, j D. Psychic Explorer. Gonna hit it up today, Jessica, Let's take a shorty.
Speaker 2: I'm Mark Anthony, author of The Afterlife Frequency. But don't expect a dry treatise. This book educates, entertains and reads like a juicy novel. Joyce today is psychic lawyer Mark Anthony Mark, Welcome to the show. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's another person on the planet anywhere who shares this guy's resume.
Speaker 2: She's been on Coast to coastal radio show with me for years. He's a psychic lawyer, but he's the real deal. This book also provides hope in coping with grief, crime, murder, PTSD, and survivor's guilt. The Afterlife Frequency teaches you my four step raft technique. Recognize spirit contact, accept it as real, feel it without fear, and trust the message.
Speaker 4: I'm Tristan, a shaman, astrologer and human design reader. I help unravel spiritual ideas to create change in growth in your life. Whether you are just beginning or need a knowledgeable best friend with the next phase of your journey, I'm here to help. Think of me as your pragmatic shaman bestie. I work with high vibe, lovely people like yourself in personalized sessions that will leave you with a sense of clarity that energizes you to make impactful change. Connect with me, You're pragmatic Shaman bestie at Musings Andmodalities dot Com.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to awaken the wisdom that's already within you. Join Shakti Botatzi on Soul Wisdom Project, remembering the living blueprint of the soul, where spirituality meets real life. Tune in every first and first Tuesday each month at nine am Pacific on Transformation Talk Radio to open a doorway to healing and embodied purpose, helping you move from self doubt to self love and from confusion to clarity. Explore more at the Awakenpath dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome back to get right to the phones. I am doctor Pat Mark. Before we get on it, please make a short announcement of how people find out about you, sessions, circles, all of it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to invite everyone to visit my website afterlifefrequency dot com sign up for my newsletter. I've got a lot of events coming up, and the newsletter will keep you up to date on that. If you go to the calendar of events, you'll see all those things, plus you'll see how every week you can tune into the psychic in the doc. And I'm inviting everyone to join the live stream of Helping Parents Heal Conference, which is going to be toward the end of August, and if you go to my website afterlifefrequency dot com, sign up for the newsletter and sign up for readings, find out about my books. It's all all there, and also subscribe to my YouTube channel because you'll get to see a number of things, including episodes of the Psychic in the.
Speaker 1: Doc Absolutely, and I want to pronounce for us for those of you that want to watch all the other hosts, go to t turnetwork dot com. And we are doing something we have not done in a really long time. We have opened up more openings for people to join us as hosts and co host Very easy to figure out how to do that. Get a hold of Jessica at Jessica at the Drpatshow dot com and Jessica is with one s Jessica. Who do we go to? Now?
Speaker 5: All right, let's start with Linda from Texas. Linda, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Linda, how are you?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: I can hear you?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am. I'm going to send you over to Mark. If you're on a speakerphone, you may want to get off if you're playing the show. And this goes for all the callers. If you're playing the show, you should probably turn off your speakers and lower them, lower them. How can we help you today?
Speaker 6: Thank you for taking my call. I saw Mark last Friday in Houston, and he actually called out my father's name and my sister's name. I was sitting very close to the people who were standing at the microphone, and they were talking about mothers who had lost their sons. And when he called out these two names, because I was thinking about my departed loved one who has a boy's name, I half heartedly raised my hand and did not get his attention. And I absolutely know that this was a reach out to me. I say, I know, I feel strongly that this was a reach out to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay. It's important for you to know. It's okay for you to know.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: So they went on through the program for the rest of the night, and I don't know, there's something wrong with me. Why couldn't I raise my hand because we had all practiced raising her hand.
Speaker 2: I make everyone raise it because you were nervous, Linda, And you can't beat yourself up because no matter how many times I tell people raise their hand, you know, people get cold feed or you get nervous. And I always tell people nervousness during spirit communication is good because what you're doing is you're setting out energy, letting your spirits know that you're doing this. Okay, So, Linda, I got a mail energy coming through. Now, it may not be the one you're hoping for, but this is the one who's coming through. This gentleman. He was on the older end of middle aged when he passed, so he could have been he could have been late sixties, seventies. And I'm getting this tremendous amount of pain at the bottom of my rib cage on the left side. That's in the area of the pancreas. So that could indicate pancreatic issues, diabetes, or some other issue with the pancreas. And I do feel very nauseated, so get the pancreas and then it's seeping over into the stomach. And the nausea could be a cancer indicator. Doesn't always mean cancer, but it could. And I'm getting the nausea also, Oh yeah, yeah, the whole GI track colon area. This poor guy, he went through a lot, a lot of discomfort, a lot of suffering prior to passing, I'm getting this bitter metallic taste in my mouth that it would indicate medications. But I'm also getting, Linda, prior to passing, he was having a real hard time maintaining his mental focus and clarity, and that would make sense also with the talent taste, because that would be medications for the pain. He acknowledges that you were in contact with him. You could have been in close proximity, but you were in contact with him. And I keep hearing got to say goodbye, got to say goodbye. So I'm interpreting this to mean that this gentleman you and he did get to say your goodbyes. Do you recognize this person, Linda?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, remember what I said about going directly to no with a no no no syndrome. Okay, we got a male, probably on the parent level, and who it took some time to pass, heavily medicated prior to passing. It could be a father, could be an uncle, could be a male older than you. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 6: I'm open to it, but it's not. I'm not feeling anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, this could be for one of our other callers. Let's ask the spirit to step aside. I'm gonna do something a little bit different here. Do not give me the name. Who do you want to hear from the most? Do not give me the name, just the relationship, like friend, cousin, whatever, sister, your sister. Okay, she's with this guy. I'm gonna ask the question, is your father and spirit?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: How did he die? What did he die from?
Speaker 6: Suicide?
Speaker 2: This the man I've got. This is not consistent with suicide unless it was poisoned. But I'm not I'm not getting that any other males connected to your sister who may have died from either pancreatic cancer or some type of stomach and GI track cancer. I don't want. I don't want. I don't want to go on this. I don't want to. I don't want to struggle on this. Okay, let me see if we can get your sister. All right, So she's coming in and this is funny. No, there's nothing funny about your sister being in spirit. But she keeps talking about peppermint patty. Peppermint Patty. Now, peppermint Patty could mean the actual candy, it could mean the character you know from Charlie Brown. Peppermint Patty was kind of a kind of rough and tough but cool. It could mean something about peppermint, which means you or she like or dislike peppermint. Peppermint's also a trigger for the month of December, why because of candy canes and peppermints. So what this could mean is a significant birth, death, anniversary, or event which is connected to you. Don't worry so much about how it applies to your sister, but be connected to you or someone else close to you on planet Earth or in spirit within December unless there's something about peppermint, or there is other than doctor pat somebody with a name like pat Patrick or Patricia anything there, Linda, No, all right, you're blocking Linda's so I'm going to have to let you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you, Linda, thank you. And look, if you get some inside, please give us a call back.
Speaker 2: Yeah awesome.
Speaker 1: You know what I got to tell you this Mark real quick as Jessica gets on the next Colleran, I went to a meeting last night celebrate my thirty six year and I felt awkward about raising my hand.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: So, isn't that interesting? Yeah, it must have been that mojo for the patties. Jessica who do we up Next?
Speaker 5: We have Jennifer from South Carolina. Jennifer, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 7: Oh it's from It's southern California. Good okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other end of the country.
Speaker 5: I abbreviated the in my little note. I couldn't read my own writing.
Speaker 7: I talked to you guys a couple of weeks ago, and you asked me, did you call back?
Speaker 1: Make well?
Speaker 8: My renters moved out, so I'm dealing with that and figuring that it was the best thing to have happened. And then you mentioned the dragonfly path, and so I sent away for a picture. I thought I was getting you dragonfly charm and I got a picture instead. But that's okay too, and you know that makes me feel good to look at it. I just want to know what Mark Anthony has for me as far as what's coming through, Okay.
Speaker 2: Is your mom and spirit. And the reason I'm asking that is I'm getting a real mom maternal energy coming through Okay. And this is fascinating. She's shown pots and pans, pots and pans, pots and pans everywhere. Now, look, we all got pots and pans. We go. If you have a kitchen, you have pots and pans, and she keeps talking about get rid of the old, bring in the new, ring out the old, ring in the new. Interesting unless you're getting all new cookwaar or a new kitchen or something. But she's talking about like, get rid of the old, bring in the new, and so there's something there about a kitchen and cookwar. But she's also talking about you clinging to the past that you are no longer doing or in the process of undoing. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 7: What exactly do you mean by.
Speaker 2: That, doctor, Pat what's your interpretation?
Speaker 1: I want to do to something different If you don't mind, can you do me a favorite put your hand over your heart? Yeah, Mark asked that question again.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's telling you to stop clinging to the past, or you've been clinging to the past, but that's something you're no longer doing, or rather you're undoing. In other words, you're undoing, no longer clinging to the past like you used to.
Speaker 8: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Do you want my help with that? Do you want my help with that? Jennifer? Okay, so one of the things that shows up, especially for Dragonfly, and let me stay with that because you actually did go get it you know, it's grace in motion. It's also combined now with the year of the horse, and the year of the horse is the fire horse. And so one of the things that a lot of people that I work with are experiencing is this idea of swift adaptability. And I want to ask you the question in a different way. Can you think of anything right now in your life that you're having a hard time adapting to or that thing adapting to you, whether it's a person. Is there anything that you're having a little adaptability issue with?
Speaker 8: Yeah, my son, Okay, this is the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what we're talking about here, you know, we're talking about Also, I don't know what that audio is coming in right now, but what I want to say to you is this. You're hurt, aren't you? Yeah? Okay, can we set something in motion today? Because the other part of this, especially with fireworse energy, is grace in motion. So what I'm a out to tell you is to really look at grace. Keep your hand over your heart for a minute. If you don't mind the horse gallopy ahead with raw raw power, the drag imply darts with precision and ease. Here it is there, It is this is a reminder to match this year's momentum with more flexibility and calm focus. So I don't want to I don't want you to have to tell me what you're focusing on with your son. But there is something that is in focus for you about about your son. There's something in focus that you just can't shake. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to let go of it?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I can.
Speaker 1: I know. That's why this is about grace and motion. My sense is there's something you think you're responsible for. Just answer yes or no for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, we opened this show with in God we Trust, even though it was referencing a bill. But you see, I'm getting a dragonfly coin from my thirty sixth sobriety and on the back of it, I had to put a reminder from me for now this coming year, and it's a it's a statement out of out of the big book that you know, those of us that are in sobriety follow, and it's about It's about God and the God of my understanding, which I have multiple definition for. But it goes like this, God is God is either everything or God is nothing. God either is or God isn't. What will I choose? And so if we look at that closely, you're getting opportunity now to choose differently in your mind and your perspective, and you must become free from guilt. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard because some of us. I absolutely lived in guilt when my sister passed. I lived in the space of why did I let all those years go when I wasn't there with her? Why didn't I stay closer? I mean I really did, and what I realized there was nothing I could do to stop her passing on incompetency in a hospital and a hospital floor. And I got some help with that. Do you understand none of us have no power. Do you think you could make a gallant attempt?
Speaker 7: I can try it. The harder getting harder, I.
Speaker 1: Know, is is your child here with us?
Speaker 9: No m.
Speaker 2: Calling to the show is a very important post. And I know it may sound flippant, but let's go back to the kitchen. What's going on with the kitchen or cooking? I may understand what that means, but I want to see what this how this applies to you what's going on?
Speaker 7: I don't cook anymore? And there we go. I used to all the time.
Speaker 1: And what stops you from cooking?
Speaker 7: Because I love to cook for my son?
Speaker 1: Thank you? So look at there's an organization which we absolutely want you to get in contact with, Mark which you give us that information.
Speaker 2: Certainly it's Helping Parents Heal go to Helpingparents heal dot org. Okay, And was there a soup? Because I'm getting a male energy coming through that feels like he may be your son. And I know lots of people like soup, but I'm tasting this soup. There was some kind of soup that you would make for him that he really really liked. And it does have a bit of a chicken taste to it. And there's some noodles. What what was the soup?
Speaker 7: Chicken noodle soup?
Speaker 2: Okay, chicken noodle soup. You know what what he's telling me is, Mom, I want you to make the chicken noodle soup and have it and sit down and have a bowl of He said, you make the best chicken noodle soup and celebrate me and let him and let and he wants you to know he's always with you. Okay, Oh, and he said Abby, Abby, Abby. Now Abby could be a place, it could be a road, it could be a name, but Abby, I'm trying to think what would be close to Abby? Is there any type of Did he.
Speaker 1: Like the Beatles?
Speaker 7: I think so.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: His musical case is so eccentric. I don't know like me.
Speaker 1: Look, this is not an easy thing, but those of us that have lost loved ones and we blame ourself. Now I will give you a silly example. I did exactly what Mark did. Unfortunately for me, my sister worked in a place that was called Carvel Soft ice Cream. So my solution was to eat as much soft ice cream as I possibly could. Consequently, the weight game was so obvious I had to go buy a new wardrobe. Now I don't think that's what Mark is saying, but after all, it was ice cream. I couldn't help myself.
Speaker 2: I think you'll be pretty safe with chicken le exactly.
Speaker 1: Please give it a try, would you please?
Speaker 2: Hey, did you put spinach in it? Did you put some spinach in it? Because he's putting spinach in it?
Speaker 7: No? I didn't, So maybe will.
Speaker 2: You do that? You will soup and you change it up a bit and make it mom's new soup. Because the thing is you're such a gifted cook. He doesn't want to see that talent go to waste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and my grandma's recipe was escarol. It's it's green and it's an Italian thing. And you cook the soup with the garlic.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean. I mean, yes, I do.
Speaker 1: You're familiar with that, but you got to cook that, es girl, because that could be hardest. Now, so there, now we give you the recipe. First, you got to boot Friday in oil with the girl look in a pan. You got to do that first. Yeah, thank you for calling in. Thank you so much, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just thought of my sister in that ice cream situation. Even to this day, I have to watch the whole soft ice cream thing. Jessica. Who do we have next?
Speaker 5: We're going to go to Gisella from Texas. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Great, Hi, Hi Gisella. How are you hello to the show.
Speaker 10: I'm fine, I'm fine, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 10: I was at Mark's event on Friday here in Houston, and I was the lady that came at the end of the show and told him that I had had an episode because I was feeling the collective so and he surrounding myself. Yeah, yeah, you told me I was surrounding myself with mirrors, whatever, But I wasn't such a state. During your presentation, you mentioned a spirit that had smashed a toe, and I couldn't leave my hand because I wasn't sure that I was gonna faint the way I was feeling anyway, So I was kind of like, oh, my god, I might have an opportunity because my mother smashed the big toe when she was younger. Then I get home and I'm telling my husband, and my husband is telling me, well, you know, my mother smashed her toe with a bowling ball. So I'm like, oh, it was I know, two of them. But it doesn't end there. Then on Sunday, I smashed my toe, So no, I don't know if it's a coincident.
Speaker 2: Why, But yeah, I hate to ask that, how did you smash your toe on Sunday? How was it? Obviously it was an accident, but how did that happen?
Speaker 10: Well, I was checking to see if my neighbor was next door on the porch. Actually it was the person that came to me with me to your presentation, and she wasn't there, and I sort of turned around. I'm kind of always fast, always in a hurry. I turned around and there was a flower pod there, and I bang, I smashed my toe with a flower pod. So it broke, it broke.
Speaker 7: I have a broken toe.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Okay, I'm not saying this to make you feel better, but what I'm getting from your mother and your mother in law is that this was a form of intervention to put you out of circulation for a while so that you will avoid being in some type of accident. And by accident, do you live near where there's a lot of buses?
Speaker 10: Not really?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 2: No, would you drive somewhere where there's a lot of buses? Look what I'm getting you, Well, yeah, Houston, there's a lot of everything. This Even though this is a real pain in the toe and it's going to take you out a circulation for a while, this needed to happen. And the reason they're saying this is because nothing can stop you.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 2: Once you get your mind to something or you feel you got to be somewhere, you got to do something, you go go go, go, go, go go. And they're like Okay, we're gonna have to resort to some drastic method here to keep you out of circulation for a while. So just do what your doctor tells you. Let that foot heel up, and then realize, don't push yourself so hard, don't rush so much, doctor, pat what's your take?
Speaker 1: My take is really simple. Something in your life has caused you to speed up things, all things. Do you understand what I mean? You're in a hurry to get this or hurry to get there. You're in a hurry to wait for this. Now. I don't know if that's true, but how you felt yourself rushed? Yes? Yeah, okay, so that's what the universe does to me. That's what you know, the god of my understanding does to me. If I get to a point where if I keep rushing, I will cause something really bad to happen to myself, like driving too fast. Right, what it'll do is give me a flat tire. Give me a flat tire. Okay, so slow down, slow down, you're thinking, be purposeful.
Speaker 7: I just feel Yeah, my I guess what I'm feeling is that my life is I just retire.
Speaker 10: I'm getting older, and I'm feeling that I'm not going to have time to do what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and guess what they get. Here's the thing. Yeah, No, you're going to have all the time you need. If you carry that thought, what's going to happen is you're not going to get the message of what you need to do. But if you calm yourself down and really change that thinking to there is more time that I could ever imagine. I'm creating a legacy. My focus is to now this chapter of my life to be open to whatever is going to come to me, what's going to come in, what I'm going to be open to, and then once I get that information, I'm going to lay out a planet strategy and I'm going to take my time and create the life that I want. You got that?
Speaker 10: Okay, Yes, there is there any message for my husband? He he just had an accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a very short time in the show, and so do you want to give us a callback next time? And or have she has to have her husband callback right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or he can be there with her, but yeah, call back next week and we'll we'll do that because we've got other calls we want to get to them, but all in next week.
Speaker 1: Great, Thank you, Jessica. Okay, it's a beckage for us, Mark for us to slow down. Get that that was for us. Yes, go ahead, Jessica.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Marie from Florida. Marie, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi Marie, how can we help you tonight?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: Did you miss?
Speaker 7: I wanted to.
Speaker 9: Know my nephew was in an apple dabi. He was in a he had a brain aneurysm burst in his brain and I just want to say if there was any messages to let me know if he's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: I was so sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really intense. Well, let me see who comes through, because they may or may not not address that. Okay, getting a male father figure, a father figure connected to you. So this could be a dad, it could be an uncle, could be a grandfather. But I'm getting this male figure coming through and with him, he was having a lot of trouble with his throat and mouth prior to passing, Like it feels really sore. So he was having some type of issue breathing, swallowing, a lot of wow, a lot of pain throat, esophagus, stomach, and his passing. It did take some time. I'm also getting a lot of circulation issues. And I also get from him that prior to passing, it's like he was there but not there. In other words, he was very heavily medicated. Do you recognize this person marine?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's probably my dad, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And this young man in Abu Dhabi? Is this your son or your your my nephew, your nephew which would be your father's grandson. Yes, okay. Hold on, Is there plans to get him stabilized and transported to Germany?
Speaker 9: There may be that I do not know that there may be Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I'm hearing is stabilization and that I'm seeing Germany. Is he military?
Speaker 9: He was former military?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because I'm getting military, I'm getting Germany. But I'm not necessarily getting like a US military hospital. But I'm getting some type of military excuse me, some type of medical a medical facility, hospital clinic in Germany. And what I'm getting is the treatment they're doing right now has stabilized him and it's somewhat palliative. But for the really the the the best treatment I'm getting is Germany. Now. Once again, if he's under care of first class surgeons in Abu Dhabi that you know, that's fine, you got to defer to as medical. But I'm getting Germany and that his chances of improvement will increase quite a bit. And I do know that the Gulf States, mean, they're very wealthy and they've got you know, they got pretty much the best of everything. But I keep getting this transport, this transport, and I get to Germany. So that's what I'm getting.
Speaker 9: Did you get in any positive final right?
Speaker 2: You got to realize you got to realize this is not Alexis, Siri or Gemini. We can't just rapid fire questions as much as we would like to. That's what the message is.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I'm going to help you with this, doctor Patt. I got to help you with this. I want you to change what you're holding in your consciousness immediately. Do you understand what I'm trying to say to you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean okay, I've been good, yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So this is what happens. You know sometimes in the work that I do with my clients, you know, I get fifty questions, and the questions are all fear in doubt, and when we talk about it, they say No, I'm not. I'm not in fear and I'm not doubt. Questioning is what I do for a living, right, That's what my show's about. But I also do it for myself. And if you ask a question, is my bank account going to have money in it? Right? What it implies that I'm thinking it? Don't you see what I'm saying. So, really, what I want you to do is I want you to hold the faith. You know, sometimes you have to borrow a faith. Hold the faith. Yes that this exactly amazing person is going to be better than ever. You can see it, you can feel it, you can walk it, you can taste it. You're planning dinner for them. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yes, exactly, you got to keep your faith. And I do have my faith and everything.
Speaker 8: Yes I do.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, I going.
Speaker 1: I know. But I will tell you my achilles heel for myself is doubt. It is my Achilles hell Mark will tell you it is doubt. And I have to work constantly on that. I mean, I made a meat loaf right before the show because this is late for me, so I gotta make make the dinner, put it in the thing. So I make this meat loaf, right, put it in there, and I say to my best friend, do you think this is gonna taste all right? You gotta be kidding me. Why am I asking it? Do you think this is gonna taste all right? Of course it's gonna taste all right. I got the peppers, the onions, the cheese, I got the whole the olives, the whole thing in there. But you know what, you think this's gonna taste all right? And then I retracted the question because I know what Linda would have said, So try to work that in, would you? Yes?
Speaker 7: And I'm sure you love was delicious? And I love you guys, and I thank you forever, love you.
Speaker 2: And check back with this and let us know how your nephews doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, listen to this statement. You tell me if this isn't doubt that meat looked better? Be better, better, better, be good, Jessica.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go to Tanya from Texas. Tanya, welcome for the show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Tanya welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, but get off your speakerphone if you don't.
Speaker 11: Mind, Okay, I turned it off. Good evening. I was able to. I was able to see Mark on Saturday at the body Lining Foal.
Speaker 1: And he gets around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So this is my first time today calling in. And I just recently lost my husband. And when he passed away, I was there with him, right beside him, and I laid on his chest and as he took his last breath, I could feel like a it was like a vibration feeling and release of like like a buzzing sound, and it was like like a swooshing sound. And then it was done, and I felt like I connected with him with his spirit as.
Speaker 7: It was leading.
Speaker 11: Yes, you had what is I'll never forget it. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: Ton. That is such an amazing encounter because you had what is known as a shared death experience, an SDE and a shared death experience. They've been studied quite a bit in the past ten ten years. Is you got caught up in the vibrational energy of his what I call the electromagnetic soul as he was leaving this world and transitioning to the next. And that's what the vibration was, That's what that feeling was. And even though it's very painful and very tragic to lose your husband, you got to experience for a few moments, maybe in a few seconds, that transition, and he is, this is a really fascinating thing that he's giving you. There are they sell these in Florida and probably every coastal town. They look like roses, but they're not roses. They're actually seashells that are little seashells that look like rosebuds that painted pink, and they gloom into these like plastic rose stems. And he keeps giving these to you. And I know that sounds really strange, but the pink color, it's it's it's like a real vibrant, deep pink. Is there anything about these objects or that deep vibrant pink color that makes sense to you in any way it may be connected to him? Or do you go ahead?
Speaker 11: Well, yes, he gave me fresh flowers and fresh roses all the time, and sometimes they would be read and sometimes they would be like a deep magenta like color. Yes, yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Now the interesting thing that he's showing me these little shells in the plastic roses. And it's not that he's trying to be tacky or anything like that, but roses, real roses perish and wither and die. But these roses last forever, and so that gift of you, your share death experience with him, is his last gift to you before he left this world. That's what these roses signify.
Speaker 11: Okay, the last gift to me, well, his.
Speaker 2: Last gift while he was still on planet Earth. He'll be giving you other gifts spiritually, he'll be coming to you. So don't think that, oh my gosh, he's gone. I hear people all tame. Oh they're gone. They don't like No, they come back and they visit us, doctor Pat.
Speaker 1: I think for me, what I'm really struck by is I'm just I have nothing to say because that experience is breathtaking, that is memorable and Mark what a beautiful way to describe it. But I do want to just say something to you. Hold that experience, no matter what your mind tries to tell you, what your ego. Hold that experience, and if you could, I would write about it. Yes, I would write about it. Yeah, And I mean because that is something that fleeting moment. It may be gone in your memory, but it's so close to you right now. Please write about it. Let your heart open up and write about it.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, And I said I was gonna start journaling, and so, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I will definitely write about it. Oh my gosh, that was that is an amazing first post in the journal.
Speaker 11: Boy, Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And like I said, you know, for a while, my mom was like, well, no, that wasn't what it was, and you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's why you got to write it down. I stopped.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, and I just I just stood in it and I connected with it, and I believe one.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: Did you get did you get my book The Afterlife Frequency? Because in The Afterlife Frequency, I do go into share death experiences in quite a bit of detail. And when you start reading about Stes, he'll start going, oh my god, that happened. Oh my god, Oh my god, exactly what happened. Because I've experienced it, and I've talked to so many people and interviewed so many people that have experience shared death experiences. And the fact that not only do you have it, but now you're sharing it with people. You have no idea how many people you're helping, how many people are listening to this program that are saying, you know, I think that happened to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I want you to honor it. That's why you must write about it. And what I'm saying is I want you to write about it from the heart, and if you start, if the tears start to come, right about that writing your journal not only what that experience was, but what your experience is as you're writing it.
Speaker 11: And the other part that I haven't shared was when I first met my husband, there was this intense feeling inside of me that I had met him before. And he kept saying, oh, no, I've never seen you, and da da da da, and you know, I would tell him some of the maybe of commonplaces that we would have met and he was like, no, I haven't. If I had seen you before, I would have definitely remembered you. And I just kept it was just this intense feeling. I was like, I've met him before, I've met him before you go. I was sharing. I was sharing with my cousin and she told me, she said that was spiritual. Your spirit had probably already met his is before you actually met I.
Speaker 1: Feel and you may want to include that journey before let me let me just say this last thing to you, because we've got to run. You may want to write that in your journal because if I were writing an opening for my journal, I would say I met him before and I met him after. Please feel free to do that now. The whole thing about no you haven't, No you haven't. We've done shows on that. But I want you to hold on to this as soon as you can sit down. May take you more than one day to do it, you understand, Okay, all right, thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 2: And for all the callers that we didn't get to guess what. We will be back next week, same time, same place. Please call in and uh we will take your calls. Doctor Pat and I always try to get to as many people as possible, but we don't want to rush people either. We want to give them to give them, you know, I want to get the connections. And Doctor Pat does such a beautiful job explaining everything. And as Doctor Pat pointed out, today is International Friend's Day. You know what, when this show's over, pick up the phone, don't text, Call a friend you haven't talked to in a long time. Okay, nothing's better than hearing from an old friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all you know. Look, we'll see y'all next time. And for those of you that want to listen back to this This will be up on the website ttrnetwork dot Com'll be up there. Mark, we'll have it on his site for sure. Please go back and listen. If you missed anything, we'll see you next time. Hey, everybody, thank you for tuning into The Psychic and the Doc with Mark Anthony and me doctor Pat Vasilid right here on Transformation Talk radio dot com. Hey, look, come back next week so we can explore with you more of life's many challenges and learn from fascinating guests. And you know what, even Mark and me, we'll connect you and discover insights from people in this life and from the afterlife. Extraordinary problems, yeah they do. They require extraordinary solutions. But step into the world of possibilities with us on the Psychic and the Dock. That's every Thursday, four pm Pacific time, seven pm Eastern time, right here on Transformation Talk Radio dot com. That's Transformation Talk radio dot com. And don't forget we're also live face to face on Facebook dot com. Transformation tal Radio