Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm bad with something for you.
Speaker 2: To think about. Instant gratification comes at a cost.
Speaker 1: It comes at a cost. What people fail to understand is you may get what you want for that moment, but you gotta carry it out around.
Speaker 2: Some of you don't understand the power that you give for the instant gratification. You just don't understand it. What do I mean? Listen, When you know that.
Speaker 1: You're in a relationship with someone, let that be enough. If that is not enough for you, you are a problem. You are your problem. If you're in a relationship with ship with someone and that person is not enough for you, something is wrong with you.
Speaker 2: You need to heal from something. So many of you go and you're.
Speaker 1: Seeking that instant gratification, but it's always coming at a price. Sometimes it's with your life. Sometimes it's the life of the other person. Sometimes it's at your you know, the cost of your health because you get involved with somebody because you're trying to have that instant gratification and they have HIV or something, syphilis, gonna read or something, and now you're dealing with this disease.
Speaker 2: He's the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Because you wanted the instant gratification. This may sound far fetched, but it's reality. Some of you get with people you don't know, and you mess around and get them soul ties or them demons attached to you, and you don't even realize what you've done.
Speaker 2: You don't realize what.
Speaker 1: You've opened yourself up to for their instant gratification. Many of you risk.
Speaker 3: You risk your health, you risk your careers, you risk your marriages, you risk your relationships with your significant others.
Speaker 2: Offer that self gratification when.
Speaker 1: You should not be seeking no self gratification with no one else. If you're in a relationship, you just shouldn't. When you think about being with someone else, you.
Speaker 2: Need to.
Speaker 1: Instantly, instantly be aware of what you're thinking and maintain self control. Temperaments.
Speaker 2: You must maintain self control. That's what temperance is, self control. You must. But see what people do is oh they see him.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh if they see her, Oh I got to have her.
Speaker 2: No, No, you don't.
Speaker 1: No, you don't stop looking for self gratification, instant gratification when you already have someone.
Speaker 2: Your mind shouldn't ever even go there.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's an old flame. I don't care if it's an X. I don't care.
Speaker 2: You should not go there.
Speaker 1: And when your mind think on things like that, you're the one who need to think about something else. Don't just waddle in it, don't just ponder over it, don't steal in it. You need to think about something else. Instant gratification has cost people their lives. People are dead in their grades because they wanted that instant gratification. And it's not all about sex, but it's about all types of things.
Speaker 2: You want that quick fix. People have chased that when it comes to drugs and things like that, only to that one time too many and boom took them right out, dead and gone.
Speaker 1: Sad to say, but I know someone who that happened to, dead and gone, because you know, you can do stuff so many times to try to get that instant gratification, and then you do it one time too.
Speaker 2: Many and boom, you're out of here.
Speaker 1: Many people have gone out that way, found dead.
Speaker 2: Oded.
Speaker 1: I mean, people have to think about the things that they do, the risk, the unnecessary risk that they take. It's not worth it.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it at all.
Speaker 1: Some people do it for fame and fortune, trying to get that quick money, trying to get that quick success, end up losing everything that you have because you fell into a scam, a trap trying to get that quick fix. Some of you have gotten into satanic things, satanic satanic how have you said?
Speaker 2: Witchcraft and darkness.
Speaker 1: Because you're trying to get that quick fix, only to.
Speaker 2: Go down a path that you was not ready for. There have been people who.
Speaker 1: Work in the military, and I know plenty who are still in the military.
Speaker 2: Right now, who have done things with foreign countries for that quick buck.
Speaker 1: And now many are seven prison terms or many are on their way if they're found out.
Speaker 2: I mean so many things, so many.
Speaker 1: Things people try to do for that quick fix, only to find themselves in trouble, in bad situations with bad people. See, trouble is pretty easy to get into, but boy oh boy, it's hard to get out of.
Speaker 2: And once you take that risk, once you really take that chance, there's.
Speaker 1: No telling what the outcome is gonna be, especially when it comes to your relationships and your marriages. There's no telling because you may be with someone who says, listen, I told you in the beginning that if you ever did this, what I was gonna do, And it's exactly what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: So. You can't look.
Speaker 1: At anyone other than yourself when you know you're doing something that you should not be doing.
Speaker 2: You know, I've told you so many times. I'm playing Jane.
Speaker 1: I may not look the part, but that's me. I'm playing Jane. And you can't talk me into doing wrong. I mean, you're not that good, You're not that sweet. You could not talk me into doing wrong. I mean, why, what reason on.
Speaker 2: Earth will I want to do wrong? No reason? But most people are not like that.
Speaker 1: If you make it sound good enough, people are fall for it.
Speaker 2: People will fall for it, you know.
Speaker 1: I was having a conversation with my good friend and we were talking about and I may have mentioned this before on an episode, but we were talking about celibacy and he had his little things to say, which he always make me laugh. But he was telling me how he's met so many women who have told him that they're celibate. You know, they believe in God and their godly and all of this, he said.
Speaker 2: And as soon as.
Speaker 1: He starts talking sweet, really sweet to them.
Speaker 2: Because they know what they like to hear, he say, the clothes.
Speaker 1: Come off, and he's thinking in his head, well, I thought you was celibrating, you was all of this and all of that. But he said, as soon as he make it sound good, the clothes come off. Which it's crazy, it's crazy, but.
Speaker 2: They just go to show you.
Speaker 1: So many people walking around don't even know who they are. They don't because they go to the left, lead to the right, lead backwards, lead for whatever sounds good, whatever feels good, whatever looks good.
Speaker 2: No roots, whatsoever, No roots, no roots.
Speaker 1: People just chasing the flesh, They chasing instant gratification, They chasing self gratification in some way, some form or another, and all it does is just leads you into trouble, leads you into chaos, drama, conflict, dealing with people in all of that shenanigans because a lot of time, that instant gratification, or that that gratification of the flesh or whatever it is, oftentimes it lends you into deep and treacherous water, you knowing you can't even you cannot even dog pedal, you definitely can't tread water, and you find yourself in the deep end because you were chasing that self gratification. People in this world have robbed banks, stolen carjacked, all kind of foolishness for that quick fix, quick self gratification, trying to get that quick money.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it. Get up off of your butt and work for what you want.
Speaker 1: Instead of trying to take what don't belong to you, what somebody else have worked hard for it. Get off of your butt and work for what you want. I don't care if you have to sweep the sidewalks. I don't care if you have to knock on someone door and say, hey, do you need anything done. I'll take out your trash. I'll do this, I'll do that. Do something. You don't have to steal. I guarantee you anybody in this world, I guarantee you somebody.
Speaker 2: Will help you.
Speaker 1: If you say you're hungry, somebody will feed you. If you need something to drink, somebody will give it to you. If you need clothing, somebody will give it to you. If you need shelter, somebody will give it to you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to steal, you don't have to lie in cheap.
Speaker 1: You just gotta do something, Do something positive, work for what you want. Sometimes people set their goals way too high.
Speaker 2: You didn't come out.
Speaker 1: The womb walking or running. You didn't even come out the womb crawling. So you have to take baby steps to get to where you want, and it don't feel good. Sometimes the things we have to do it don't always feel good, but sometimes it's necessary.
Speaker 2: You know, you have to have.
Speaker 1: Those little cobblestones on your path to whatever it is you're seeking.
Speaker 2: But you have to be willing to do it the right way, not the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Stop seeking self gratification and quick fixes and things of that nature. Work for what you want, and sometimes it may be a job that you really don't like or want to do, but it's necessary to get to that next level. You can always do something. You never have to steal, connived, lie cheap to get anything. So this topic covers a plethora of things. It's so many things that could fall under this subject here, so many. That's why again I will say, know yourself, Know who you are as a person, Know exactly who you are as a person. When you know you, other people can't sway to you one way or the other.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 1: They cannot sway you one way or the other. Because you are rooted, you.
Speaker 2: Stand in firmly. But when you don't know who you are, and you really don't love yourself.
Speaker 1: You have not matured to that person that you should be.
Speaker 2: People can come alone, pluck you right up.
Speaker 1: Because you have no route, and you will go wherever it sounds good, looks good, feels good. And unfortunately many people are in that position because they're trying to get quick fixes or instant gratification, or you know, seeking some type of self gratification.
Speaker 2: Those who are doing it for sex. It's because of you in your mindset. Something got you in the position that you are in.
Speaker 1: Something happened to you in your life for you to think that way that you're not satisfied. Nothing is never enough, No one is never enough for you. You gotta seek more and more and more and more. That's because of who you are as a person. That's why I said, I just wish people would just get sick and.
Speaker 2: Tired of their own mess.
Speaker 1: And make a change for the better, because you have every opportunity to do so. Every day that you get to live is an opportunity to become better. Every day that you get to live is an opportunity to choose to grow every day, every single day, every day. Most importantly, it's an opportunity to.
Speaker 2: Choose Jesus.
Speaker 1: And it's a choice. But I'm just telling you, every day you live, he gave us that opportunity. God did, and every day we got an opportunity to choose his son Jesus. But I always tell you, if you don't want to choose Jesus, at least choose yourself. Stop running a monk, seeking and looking and chasing for things and everybody else that you lack. That's why many people are not becoming better, because they are remaining the same. And I all always say it to the grain because it's the truth.
Speaker 2: It's the truth. It is the truth.
Speaker 1: Self gratification comes at a cost every time, and the price that some of you pay it is not worth it.
Speaker 2: At all at all.
Speaker 1: But you gotta get to that level of understanding and that level of maturity to grasps what I'm saying. You have to change you. You are your worst enemy, your worst problem. You not the other person. You by how you think, what you allow and accept in your life. And you know what, That's all I'm saying on it. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Please share this episode, check out all of my episodes and share.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you highly. I end every episode the same, and I hope you do it, think on it,