Speaker 1: And then there were three good pointing, good morning, good pointing, and welcome, Welcome, Welcome. It is time now for our community connection and it's time to get real with get real ministries. And we have pastors Rando and Shiloh Gamble here with this.
Speaker 2: And we have Maria Yes with this too.
Speaker 3: Miss Maria Hawk and a leader founder or not founder, but but she's the coordinator of March for Jesus. That's something we're gonna talk about a little bit later on.
Speaker 1: Because we got we got a lot, we got a full calendar coming to you. First of all, we're gonna get fed both physically and spiritually Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Absolutely tomorrow is Jesus Burger March. But also we combine our March against Meth outreach with this month's Jesus Burgerville and it's gonna be amazing. We're gonna have special guest speakers. We're gonna have folks that have been in addiction and have have been delivered by the power of Jesus from their addictions. We're going to have people that have worked in the industry as far as as working with folks that came in for help. Yeah, We've got people that literally ran drugs for the cartels. She'll be doing testimonies. But we've got it's going to be.
Speaker 4: Amazing, amazing Jesus instead.
Speaker 3: Yep, we got our friend Kevin Knowles. It's going to speak tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows and loves Kevin. It's going to be amazing. Now we plan on doing it outside. I say plan on.
Speaker 2: Are we going to do it at the church at the.
Speaker 3: Church four eleven West fourteenth Street. We will be at the church. Bring a light jacket just in case. But with everything that we are, we we love to do these events outdoors. So come and be a part.
Speaker 2: Of the wind. Will be over with tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, so yes, we might find the church with someplace else, but we're going to be at.
Speaker 2: The church absolutely.
Speaker 3: So last month was amazing as well, last month's Jesus Verger. We had six salvations take place last month. I mean God is on the move. He is not slowing down, he's not backing down. As a matter of fact, He's stepping up and stepping out. And so long as we do what we're called to do, just share the gospel, Jesus can keep moving through our lives. So John three point seventeen as a scripture that get Real Ministries has founded on a John three seventeen says that God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. So we want to be sure that everybody that visits get Real Ministries or Jesus Urger or march against myth, whatever it may be, that they experienced the love of Jesus, not guilt, not condemnation, not finger pointing, not blaming. You know, own it, you know I did it. I own it, but God cleared me from all accounts that was against me, So I'm not guilty by the blood of Jesus. So moving on.
Speaker 5: So we also had someone that also went to help much against myth we have we'll have resources there and then we'll also have a table from NARCAN and ARCAM training. You can get free narkin in our CAN training doubly, that's always there if anybody ever needs narking. But we also had last last month a girl that we got helped for. She came to Jesus urg and said, I've just had enough, I've had enough, I need help, and she went to rehab.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that happens a lot, Yes.
Speaker 1: And what a great resource you have here in our community when people have just had enough of having it up.
Speaker 5: Absolutely so, I didn't know where to go when I had when I had enough.
Speaker 3: And we've got another gentleman. My phone was just bringing the second. We've got another gentleman that's looking for a rehab facility. Great so, and that's why we do this.
Speaker 4: That Texas sitting me here and we sent him.
Speaker 3: So that's that's what this is all about, setting the captives free. And so long as Jesus said, if I be lifted up, if he be lifted up, he'll draw all men into himself. And that's what we try to do, is try to lift up the name of Jesus everywhere.
Speaker 5: That we goes My Goodness says, our life is a testimony.
Speaker 4: Everywhere we go, our life is a testimony.
Speaker 5: And so even through the worst part, you think that you're not worse than anything, or you know, that's.
Speaker 4: Your best part of the testimony right there.
Speaker 5: So as you go through it, look at it in a different perspective than what you like. I've been going through a whole year of not feeling well and things are not health.
Speaker 4: Wise, not very well.
Speaker 5: But it's about what I see which is the truth, and the truth is I'm healed by the stripes of Jesus. Even though don't feel good, you push through, and by the time you push through, you know you don't feel like it.
Speaker 4: The strengths and the.
Speaker 5: Joy of the Lord gets you there and then the enemy's lost that battle. And it takes a couple of times, but once you get that in your head that no, this is a vessel for Jesus, I'm just moving around along no matter what.
Speaker 4: And that's where March.
Speaker 5: Against mess helps bring those with testimonies and hope for people to realize, you know what, there's more than this.
Speaker 4: God can get me back to where.
Speaker 5: He made me to be on this assignment for this earth and to have Heaven on earth.
Speaker 3: Fun So we're going to.
Speaker 2: Be doing the Jesus Burger. Is that going to be first or okay? And then the march after that.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jesus, Jesus Burger and march against myth. We will not have a physical march against myth, but it's it's just a statement that we're standing standing against that meth and fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: We've got some friends that contacted us from Coffeeville ask us could we come up and help them get a march against myth started in Coffeeville because they've had like ten ten deaths in one week in Coffeeville because of fentanyl, and we just had.
Speaker 4: Two of ours this last week and aren't here.
Speaker 3: It's ugly, guys, it's ugly, And I don't care your social status, that makes no difference. No meth and FENTONYL is going to touch your life somehow, some way. If not today or tomorrow, maybe the day after. And I hate to say that, I'm not prophisaying anything. I'm just telling you it is. But it's that rampid, it's that ugly, and it's spreading.
Speaker 1: I remember, oh yeah, I remember three years ago you talked to some guys. We're not going to see the guy names. You said, look we buried three. We I don't want you to be four, five and six.
Speaker 2: And I hope they heard it. I believe they did.
Speaker 4: And narcan training.
Speaker 6: Is that administering a life saving medicine when somebody is O deed? Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, thank you for for those that don't know, it's a nasal spray that that you would just administer into someone's nose.
Speaker 4: It you think his is unresponsive and it negates the negates. Yeah, its.
Speaker 5: Adversary to it, and and they'll come right back to it.
Speaker 4: But that's not the end of the battle, because a lot of them carry it, and they'll do it, and they'll just go right back to using. They'll talk about it. They're like, oh about nor cans five times last night. So there's a deeper issue. It's not the it's not the drugs.
Speaker 5: The person needs another value in who they are and that the world is not what they say they are.
Speaker 2: Wow, we've got another march coming up, Yes, we do.
Speaker 5: This is this is our friend or a real march.
Speaker 3: This is a real march, physical march. And this is miss Maria Hawk. We were introduced to her two three months ago, okay, and what an amazing woman she is. What an amazing organizer that she is. If somebody needs somebody, somebody with organizational skills, this is the young lady here to call on. So miss Maria, please go for it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: And yeah, and these are two of my most precious friends now. And I just met them a couple of months ago, and I knew they how precious they were as soon as I met them.
Speaker 2: And fuddy. That's what I said when I met.
Speaker 6: Rando and Shiloh are both steering committee and I'm the organizer. But basically, March for Jesus is going to be a phenomenal experience for everybody who's there because we get to wear it on our sleeve before the whole world that we love Jesus. And that's what it's all about. He has done everything for us. It's just phenomenal that He even gave us life. We can't take another breath without him, and we're going to get to walk on the city streets of Bartowsville and tell everybody how awesome he is.
Speaker 4: And that's basically that. It's a worship ceremony.
Speaker 6: And I'm a social misfit somewhat, but I have secretarial skills, and so God has used my secretarial skills and their social skills and their connections and a whole lot of other people who've come together, and I feel like it. At all the organizational meetings we've had, about twenty or so more or less show up. But we have done the work of hundreds of people by God's grace, because I mean, it's just been one miracle after another. And basically, the whole parade is set in motion. Now we just need more churches to sign up, more volunteers, more people to order T shirts. So all of yeah, it's we've We've invited surrounding churches and some outreach churches in Tulsa. So whoever you are listening in Bartlesville, your church has been invited multiple times. And if you want to get involved and you haven't heard about it yet at your church, please let your pastor know, Hey, I really want us to get involved and do this, and yeah, we will will help you.
Speaker 2: Now, Maria, we're going to start this where at the Phillip six.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's gonna seven yep, June seventh at nine am. Staging is at Phillip sixty six. But it's really helpful if you sign up in advance because we'll have two volunteer trainings the week before and right and then they aren't mandatory trainings, but we want as many people to come as possible to one of those trainings, so that one will be on a school night, the other will be on a Saturday, and we'll just give them some basics because we have a code of conduct for the mar march and it's going to be spectacular. Yeah, it's going to be where it's not a protest, it's not a demonstration, it's a worship, ceremony, denomination, and it's all about Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's going to be totally.
Speaker 6: Peaceful and totally just the Spirit of God is going to be there.
Speaker 3: But what Maria is trying to stress as well as please the march you're invited, whosoever is invited to be a part of the training, is just to get affect simile of Okay, this is what we would like to see take place.
Speaker 4: It's a worldwide event, and.
Speaker 3: This is absolutely a worldwide event. It's Pentecostal Weekend, Pentecost Weekend. It's a worldwide event. It's not a get Real event, it's not a Bortlesville event. It's a worldwide event. So people around the world on this day are going to be worshiping Jesus the time. So when you get that many people in one accord, we saw what happened when there was one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 2: We didn't see it.
Speaker 3: We read about what happened when there was a one hundred and twenty in according agreement in the Upper Room and the Holy Spirit came, well, I'm I'm expecting. I'm expecting to see the Holy Spirit do amazing things from that day forward. This could very well be what kicks off the End Time Revival. And so, and it's a march. It's a physical march. Do you mind if I it's it's a physical march walking from from Phillips Parking Lot and we kick off at ten am, right, and we end up at Unity Square Park where there's going to be a worship session. Yeah, there's going to be a worship session and some some uh what do you want to call it there at the Unity just we're going to have.
Speaker 6: A we're going to have a set program, but it'll be what the steering committee comes up with as far as music and you know, testimonies and all that. I'm going to sing a song at the end for Jesus a lot for her. So, but there's something else I was going to say with.
Speaker 4: That, prayers that will be there for prayer.
Speaker 5: Yes, your team there, we'll have the crosswalk team.
Speaker 4: Hopefully we'll have a crosswalk team. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And anybody who can't physically march and isn't going on like a bus with us, they can just show up at Unity Square, and we're gonna be playing the exact same music at the same time that the marchers are hearing. And so people at Unity Square can pray and sing along and sing the marchers in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, that way.
Speaker 5: That way they're gonna still be part, but not to be physically marching.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they'll be just praying us in.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 5: And then after that we'll continue live worship and see what Holy Spirit does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you got my attention. I got to see how this works.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be if you can go to the March for Jesus online guys or or on Facebook as Bartlesville one. You'll go to Facebook mark March for Jesus Bartlesville and you can and you can get more Tael sign up follow the links to know if you want to come to the meetings because we need help in different areas. Still, even just that volunteer, I mean, and you don't have to lift a hand, but praying and just being present to lift your hands of Jesus, I mean, more and more involved worshiping, the more power that Holy Spirit can bring down to change and change things that we can't do on the natural.
Speaker 3: If you if your church is does not register, you can still.
Speaker 2: As an individual, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yes, as a family, as an individual.
Speaker 6: As the shirt on all the flyers, there's and and on the billboards that you'll see, there's going to be a number you can call.
Speaker 4: This is the T shirt.
Speaker 6: This is what the marchers are going to be wearing, this blue T shirt, and then our crew is going to have bright green.
Speaker 5: So if you want to order a shirt, you can go online, let us know on Facebook page.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty dollars a shirt. However, go to your pastor first.
Speaker 5: If they're church can come together because it's a better that way.
Speaker 4: But if you can't, it's busy, busy, busy, a lot going on, guys. But it's good, it's it's it's it's Jesus good.
Speaker 3: This is only spring.
Speaker 6: And I want to thank Cono Phillips and Unity Square for being so phenomenal, and the city of Bartlesville be the light, and our police force everybody we've talked to and been working with so far has been phenomenal and we just really appreciate them.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a great town, we do.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, do you see all the Jesus billboards coming in. It's gonna be all Jesus here.
Speaker 3: Huh, take take a coat, need a coat? Still going on, still going, But it was phenomenal this year. I don't know. I wish I would have taken count of how many coats.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard to do. That thing was that that that rack was spin It was so thank you bar still going on, guys.
Speaker 4: It's still kind of chilly.
Speaker 3: So thank you for your hearts for giving absolutely well.
Speaker 1: The thing was we had to get the word out. Once you get word out, these barsions they come out.
Speaker 5: Yes, and we will be having our shower trailer open up soon with the.
Speaker 4: Summer summer shower trailer updating.
Speaker 3: It's kind of hard to operate in the winter outside, you know, freeze up some bursts and et cetera, et cetera. But summertime the trailer will be running. So and the clothes ministries open, the food ministries open. Uh get real, still rocking, yes.
Speaker 4: So tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow is march against met.
Speaker 3: As well as against the distinguished between the two.
Speaker 5: So that will be testimonies and then we'll have freaking our cannon training and then we also have free clothes and food like we do on our regular Jesus Burger plus the best part is Jesus, Jesus and baptisms and salvation and just freedom you just and it's all.
Speaker 3: And thank you to the Potter family.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 3: We've gone way too long, I know, but thank you to the Potter family for allowing us to have a voice here in Bartlesville offering us support.
Speaker 4: This was the last year's against Disciples of Christ.
Speaker 5: Usually that's usually Department of Corrections for those who don't know, for the prisons.
Speaker 4: We've been down that road.
Speaker 3: Can see just see hair Babe, Miracles on fourteenth Street.
Speaker 1: Well we're gonna have miracles on Frank Phillips Boulevard.
Speaker 6: Marble, the marches. I think you already said it June seventh, so there's plenty of.
Speaker 2: Time to get involved already tomorrow, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you very much for being here with us today with gat Real ministries and and the big March that's coming up also in June. And folks, our program has been brought to you in part by Tall Grass Motors and Wesley and Kid