Speaker 1: We're going to get rolling on on reading my lips.
Speaker 2: I'm the reason I started laughing is I'm reading some of the words, really good words today. If you remember, if you remember, early in the show, I said I want some new people. I said, I love the old stand bys, and I'm using some old stand bys and I love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, but new people sent in words today. So it's it's good.
Speaker 3: Come on, let's get this triple over time started.
Speaker 1: This is good. Who's going first?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: The goat?
Speaker 3: O goat?
Speaker 5: Did he just did?
Speaker 1: He just goat himself?
Speaker 3: He goted himself like little Flip says, I can do that.
Speaker 1: Can't goat yourself?
Speaker 6: All right, all right, Chili's putting on the headphones. Now, I'm gonna try not to smile, and I'm not gonna I'm trying not. I don't want to have a good time around that way. Of course, why would you want to have a good time on this radio show today?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, let me hear the eyes?
Speaker 6: All right, here we go, ready, I mean, right out of the gate, Ashley with an eye. I told you, man, she's usually like on the overtime words that she's she's been a killer.
Speaker 3: You look so Goofy's I look, goofy. Yeah, I look goofy. I mean see what I get?
Speaker 6: All right, here we go, goofball, thumbs up, thumbs out, twenty seconds on the clock, Ready to go.
Speaker 1: All right, Ashley with and I sent.
Speaker 5: This one in.
Speaker 3: But bullet butt bullet.
Speaker 1: Goat.
Speaker 5: That was good goat? Yeah, good job saying go.
Speaker 3: Doubt my.
Speaker 4: Doubt my goat is again, Ashley?
Speaker 1: Did she send? Was he seed on her? I do not believe so? Good job one.
Speaker 6: That's one when you've gotten butt bullet you think that could think so?
Speaker 5: But bull it?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I'm listening to you as you say it. So okay again practicing in the mirror. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that's I can see the fear in his eyes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna see if that methodology work. Sure, all right, here we go. Clinton sent this one in. Here we go, thumbs up.
Speaker 3: All right, it's roll taco tariff, Taco tariff?
Speaker 1: Oh what is going on with this?
Speaker 3: Go go go go Mac.
Speaker 1: I bring the best out in him ever done this.
Speaker 3: Listening to it, I can walk out right now and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I okay, shuffle shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, shuffle.
Speaker 6: Now, boom boom. This is the third word. I know they wanted him to get this, but it was in the shuffle, so I didn't know who was going to get it. He's getting it, all right, Let's.
Speaker 5: See see if he can get it now.
Speaker 3: He's my games. Canadian Bacon over here trying to make me yeah with them on mumbs up.
Speaker 1: Kyle synthesen, all right, Kyle, what you got?
Speaker 6: Lamb titty temp sing lamb titty, lamb titty.
Speaker 3: Lamb titty nice. God, Wow, there has been.
Speaker 6: There's there's been a lot of lamb talk, at least coming out of my mouth.
Speaker 4: The first time he said it, I couldn't make out what you said until you just kind of like moved to the side a little bit and I was like, oh, okay, the lamb.
Speaker 1: Lamb titty rush.
Speaker 5: Dude, Right, okay.
Speaker 1: Did you listen to that song that they're going to make you listen to it? Yeah? He let you know that. There's that terrible mastadon song.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorrowful with the News I buy bro.
Speaker 3: When was the last time Chilie got three?
Speaker 5: It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh, whoa, there's not that many minutes. It's there's too many minutes.
Speaker 5: He took seconds.
Speaker 1: He's never gotten all three.
Speaker 5: I think he took fifteen seconds to get three words.
Speaker 6: Low key, looky, MATC just put those headphones on. He went, whoa, it's loud.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: He's freaking out, but it's nothing.
Speaker 6: I can't miss anything. No pressure. Hey Matt, good morning, Matt. You're still with us?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh? Maybe Matt hung up.
Speaker 3: No, he got so happy he was already.
Speaker 1: There is a man here, dude, you got here, dude, you might be getting those takes, getting those tickets, you might be getting answer.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: Matt, can I go with you? All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 3: Look at him, he's nervous. Kirk shaken in his boots.
Speaker 1: Kirk sent this one in thumbs up, thumbs up, let's go.
Speaker 3: He's laughing.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Twenty seconds on seconds on the clock. Sloppy second, sloppy seconds. All right, show the game, got ourselves a game?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean he's about to get too more.
Speaker 5: I mean the game is still going on.
Speaker 6: So yes, technically I'm in b Just just a couple of goats going at it head to head.
Speaker 5: A couple of goats.
Speaker 3: Whoaoaoaoa woo, can't miss.
Speaker 1: Okay, sloppy alright, alright, sloppy second alright.
Speaker 6: This definitely was something on the show. Okay, Michelle sent it in, got me laughing.
Speaker 2: Here we go, thumbs up, thumbs up, toilet feet, noisy feet, toilet feet.
Speaker 1: Toilet feet. There you go. Wow, greatest read my lips of whole time?
Speaker 3: Toilet Wow?
Speaker 1: Is that Sammy Sheen?
Speaker 6: Charlie, she's daughter. She won't show sex videos. Sticker feet in the toilet for money?
Speaker 3: Toilet let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're doing let me tell you she's going to lose nothing quick today.
Speaker 6: Our ride share driver, Andrea, she sent me a list which was a masterpiece of words.
Speaker 1: I could have just used.
Speaker 3: All of Andrea.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was when I was looking at her list, it was.
Speaker 6: Like looking at a painting in the loof to see the words that she put together. It was mastery of the English land. Which Okay, she sent this one. I thought this one. Okay, here it pays off Andrew. Twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 1: This is for over.
Speaker 5: This is to go to the over.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Do you want us to go over time?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Beef whistle, beef whisky, beef whistle, beef whiskers, beef beef whistle, beep with twizzlers, beef beef whistle, weep with swhistle beep whistles last with three seconds last.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ok, the greatest read my lips matchup of all time.
Speaker 2: Baby baby whistle, Right, Chi, Chillie, you're in, You're in, he's out.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 6: Okay, right, I'll go tell him where to go.
Speaker 3: I see that.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Where'd you get this guy? I don't know, man, he was like I thought he was going to be easy.
Speaker 2: That's why Matt already called his buddy and said, hey, dude, we're going to the Live Collected Soul show.
Speaker 3: Matt, call that dude back.
Speaker 1: You might not be going.
Speaker 3: Hold your horses here. He got it.
Speaker 1: You might not.
Speaker 6: I know you already said, you took the day off of work, you got a hotel room, everything.
Speaker 1: He already did all of that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna use what you might have to.
Speaker 1: All right, Matt, we got over time. We don't overusing you yet.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go all.
Speaker 3: Right, chilly, all right, don't have it out, chilly. Keep now, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: He can go out and you better be nervous. You brought in a ringer today.
Speaker 3: Even a goat gets nervous every now, don't be nervous.
Speaker 7: Got on this rock either word mac Idel shocks the Worldow, what a game?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Justin sent in the overtime word today. All right, see keep guessing. He's gonna keep guessing until he gets it right. Here we go, thumbs up, dungeon up.
Speaker 1: Start timing as soon as I say the second word.
Speaker 4: Musk baby, buddy, pigment, musk baby, butt pigment, musk baby, butt freebie, musk baby, bussy baby, musk baby, but uh, buttercake.
Speaker 3: Musk baby, musty baby.
Speaker 2: Musk baby, pat hay right into thirty, musk baby, it's thirty.
Speaker 3: I cannot get that word.
Speaker 1: Okay, it might.
Speaker 2: Be a tough one. What was this might be a tough one, all right, bringing your bull. Chili just wants double overtimes when he plays.
Speaker 5: It would be really funny.
Speaker 1: No, I want to triple overtime. I will kick you toe your toe. You're toe made of camels. What did I just watch it? Chili's camel toe? Oh good, No, we do.
Speaker 2: Milte all right. He overtime works as follows. I will say the word. Just keep guessing.
Speaker 6: Okay, keep guessing, keep guessing, throwing it out there until you get it right.
Speaker 1: Sounds good. Okay, we can just give up. No, oh there it is all right. Here we go, overtime.
Speaker 6: Let me go to a all right, here we go, Here we go, start the clock on the second word, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Thumbs up, thumbs up. Okay.
Speaker 2: Musk baby, busty beaver, musk baby, busy, bussy, musk bust must baby, mustard, baby, musk mustard, musk baby mustard, baby mustard, sandwich mustard, musk baby mustard, baby musty mustard, musk baby, busted baby busted, fever busted, musk baby bustard, chill and doublet double tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah we were around musk baby, musk baby.
Speaker 5: That was a tope.
Speaker 1: That was okay. M and bees probably look the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah they do, all right?
Speaker 1: Ping back on. So he goes now and then Chili leaves. How does it work? I think we swapped it last time, right, So yeah, Chili leave, you go first.
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna do we just let him go into the unit, and then we got.
Speaker 1: To it here. I think we.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna go into again, go to see all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, this one got sent in by many people. I think it's a big deal.
Speaker 6: Man double over time. The last time we wanted to double all the time. That was the first time ever. Now this is like a regular thing for us. Thumbs up, thumbs up, good luck, Here we go, we go.
Speaker 8: Cat cans, cass castle, cat, cat castle, cat cans, calf castle, cat, tacked cans, tacked cat task, cat cask cat task, cat task, cat cast cast bass, last last castle hands.
Speaker 3: The last fast cast fast.
Speaker 1: Gotta get We gotta see if Chili can save it.
Speaker 4: What a good chans. We gotta triple.
Speaker 1: Tat hands, cat cans, cans. It was a story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're not expected to know everything that we talk about on this stupid show.
Speaker 1: There were like cans, there were like cats with boobs. They were calling it. Oh I heard the Dolly parton.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here we go Chili.
Speaker 1: All right, the screw up one more time. Come on.
Speaker 6: If he doesn't get it, if he doesn't get it, draw, Matt gets the ticket.
Speaker 1: Draw he doesn't get it, Matt gets the tickets.
Speaker 3: Triple overtime.
Speaker 5: Bro Hell, what do you think I don't even make mac and Matt have to go together.
Speaker 3: You have the same bosses.
Speaker 1: Okay, meeting day also, all right, don't fit out. Here we go.
Speaker 3: We gotta get it all right, double overtime, double ot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's just.
Speaker 3: Stressing right out.
Speaker 5: You guys are not watching it.
Speaker 1: A m F at nine. I'm done. Just put on some music, all right, thumbs up?
Speaker 3: What's it doing it like that?
Speaker 1: Thumbs up.
Speaker 3: He crosses his leg as he went thumbs up.
Speaker 1: I'm holding myself. I can't even stand. All right, here we go, let's rot. All right, here we go.
Speaker 8: Cat cans, cat cans, cat t cat cans, cats, brass cans, cat cat nipples, cat cat ears, cat cans, cat cans, cat legs, cat cans.
Speaker 3: Cat naples, cat catnails.
Speaker 1: Cans, cat cans.
Speaker 3: Dolly's Dolly titties, cat cans. Okay, Dolly's cat cans, cop cat cans. Oh mad, there you go.
Speaker 1: What cat cans?
Speaker 3: You can't use to them for worlds of have won game.
Speaker 1: Ten people sent in cat cans.
Speaker 3: Well you should have picked another.
Speaker 4: Name, Matt.
Speaker 2: Giving you the tickets, Matt, Matt, you've got the tickets. Live the soul, our lady piece. There is no triple over time. August fifteenth, seven music.
Speaker 1: You Go, Matt is the winner today the first ever tie read my lips.
Speaker 3: Yeah after a three yall that three for three.
Speaker 1: We made history.
Speaker 3: What a weird game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: What started out is greatness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a perfect game.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great. It was like an m Night Shamalon movie.
Speaker 3: Obviously gonna nail it. The ending sucked. Words sucked.