Speaker 1: Big news for drivers. Presets have landed on Apple car.
Speaker 2: Play and Android Auto.
Speaker 1: With iHeartRadio, access your favorite stations, podcasts, and playlists instantly right from your dashboard. Try the free iHeartRadio app on Apple Car Play and Android Auto and take those presets fir a spin.
Speaker 2: Why choose a sleep number smartbet?
Speaker 3: Can I make my side softer?
Speaker 2: Can I make my side firmer? Can we sleep cooler? Sleep number?
Speaker 4: Does that cools up to eight times faster and let you choose your ideal comfort on either side your sleep number setting.
Speaker 2: It's the sleep Number fourth of.
Speaker 4: July and aven save over six hundred dollars on our king P five smartbed, our lowest price of the season, limited time All sleep number smart bets offer temperature solutions for your best sleep.
Speaker 2: To learn more, visit one of our eight Austin Sleep Number stores or visits sleep number dot com.
Speaker 4: Austin's Eighties station one O three point one.
Speaker 5: It's the Jab and Sandy Show, and you can now save us as a preset on the iHeartRadio. It's Austin's ades station what O three point one. If you're just joining us, make sure you grab the pop cast version of the show. Search Jbi and Sandy on the iHeartRadio app. We like to share with you guys some things that we've recently discovered, whether it's music or TV shows, streaming shows, social media accounts, things like that. And Jab's got a couple of good follows for you. I'm assuming these are on Instagram. Yeah, they're both on. They may be on TikTok too. I'm just not a TikToker.
Speaker 4: I have to draw a line somewhere with my timeserve it. Maybe I should jump on that one and get off on Instagram. I don't know, but you got to limit things anyway. Maybe you've seen I've stumbled across the skirl and I'll be doing my best to describe her. But the domain or the name is Veronica Underscore is cool. Veronica is cool, and the it very much feels like a mini version of the Office or Parks and rec Oh.
Speaker 3: I love Parson rec Okay.
Speaker 4: So you know how they know they're being filmed, but they're they're working and living their life. She presents it that way. It's her in her roommate, and it's very dry, very officey, and she is so quirky and funny. I think she's done some other TV, because sometimes she'll be standing in front of the TV.
Speaker 2: And it's it's her on TV on some show.
Speaker 4: And she's just nerdy but cute and super creative, I mean, just hysterical. Her her full name is you'll like this Sandy because you've got a lot of friends with nit last names like this. Veronica Slawakowska, good polish girl.
Speaker 2: And the handle is what Veronica under Veronica with a K.
Speaker 4: Veronica underscore is cool and it's it's like i'd play you clips right now. But it's a little too quirky to even describe. Because you've got it. You've got to mesh it with her expression and the way she dresses.
Speaker 2: I was showing it.
Speaker 4: I was shown it to my my sister over the weekend. We're getting together for Father's Day stuff, and it just we were cracking up and she's just so quirky and funny, like this girl should be on s n L.
Speaker 2: By the way, shout out too.
Speaker 5: You mentioned your sister, Your sister Chris and her husband Tim doing a great job out at the Taylor Rodeo.
Speaker 2: They've been busy with that.
Speaker 5: I've been following her on social and your brother in law doing the auction.
Speaker 2: I saw that. Yeah, he's he's he's big.
Speaker 4: Well, they they're big in other rodeos too, but Taylor Rodeo in particular. They went from f f A to Rodeo, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, And my it's funny. I want to I want to say, Nephew's not my nephew. It's my nephew's son, Brady. He's grown up and he was out there being a spotter at the auction.
Speaker 2: I saw him. That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I didn't get to see that sister because they were doing all Taylor Rodeo stuff. But any how, Veronica is cool. This girl is hysterical. She's I'm looking she's approaching a million followers on Instagram and thirty six k.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The video I'm looking at right now, it's titled All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go.
Speaker 3: She's sitting in her apartment with a boyfriend on their board.
Speaker 6: So she just starts trying on outfits and sexy posing them for him, and he just keeps rolling his eyes. But she's doing her sexy poses like on the trash can I know? She's just so it's fun so random, and my daughters like ugh, it's it may.
Speaker 2: Be so quirky.
Speaker 4: It's not for everybody, but yeah, it's I just think she's hysterical. Another another instagram I stumbled across that you might find interesting. It's called and the title kind of gives it away a bit.
Speaker 2: It's called Stalked by the Feds. Oh that's not the one I was thinking of.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's all about this this woman. I don't know her name. She looks like she's maybe thirty, twenty eight thirty, and she had an affair with a federal agent. I got sideways. And so she documents how all these agents are monitoring her and stalking her. Yeah, she'll be like one of the cliffs I watched yesterday. She's walking out of a subway at one am, and I didn't know.
Speaker 2: There were any to open that late. And maybe this is in New York City or something.
Speaker 4: But she's acting like she's doing a selfie video, but she's showing one of the Fed's cars behind her, just sitting there, trailing her, harassing her basically, And it's interesting, and I just you know, got if you're listening and you're a woman that's ever had to deal with a stalker, I mean, that's just got one of the worst nightmares because there's not much you can do until there's harm. Yeah, there's a lot. It's it's sticky and nasty, and she's using social media to fight back. She's documenting all of this. It's called stalked by the Feds.
Speaker 2: It's just I got to following.
Speaker 3: I just followed them both. Now at this.
Speaker 4: Point, Lisa is her name, that's all I know. See if I can tell where it is, I don't want to get into it doesn't it doesn't really matter where it is.
Speaker 2: But man, having to deal with.
Speaker 3: This, Yeah, that's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But how do you fight back? You know, she's using social media best she can.
Speaker 5: Two of my other Instagram friends follow it to a cool hand, Luke zero five and virginal Skin.
Speaker 2: What's that all about?
Speaker 3: You're all? I mean, never mind that one. Sorry at it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Virginia l' skin.
Speaker 3: Whatever, nice try this is.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying her account is just about She's just I just need to stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, virginal Skin, no, I think it really is an account.
Speaker 2: She's a wife and a mom and I can't.
Speaker 6: I know, I know you all know what it is based on the name virgin it's not dirty.
Speaker 3: It's dirty. She's just a mom.
Speaker 5: She's only got like one hundred and twenty one followers, and she's just a mom.
Speaker 2: And she's got pictures of her.
Speaker 5: Kids and her husband following her because she was following me and I could follow her back, and it's just virginal skin.
Speaker 2: There she is? Or is it for virginal I'm serious? Is it?
Speaker 7: How would you sell it? B I R G I N I A L S K I N Virginia l skin, virginal skin.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna follow a site called virginal skin before I am Virginia el skin.
Speaker 2: I gotta go look at her, Virginia. We're making it famous.
Speaker 3: This really, this is very.
Speaker 5: Virginia's driving to work somewhere. She's like, what the hell they're blowing me up? Virginia Walter Skinner. That's her name.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I see it. Yeah, just his wife. Mom. Yeah, you just decided to follow her. Well, some people follow me and I follow back. I mean it seems like a nice lady.
Speaker 3: I think you're talking about two different sites, my friend.
Speaker 2: Virginal skin.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Trisa, what do you have? That's what I like virginal skin. What is yours? What is yours?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I feel like I have to follow that. Mine's creatine. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: So Sandy and I have been talking about we're on our health kick, and so we both started taking creatine. But Sandy got the kind. The most common kind is the powder form. I can't do the powder. I mix it up in water. It tastes kind of weird. Sandy just puts the dry powder in his mouth and then swallows it with water. I've been telling him not to do that, and I sent you an article over the weekend about why it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: You're going to keep doing it, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Nonsense.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I still wanted to take creatine, so I found them in gummy form.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I do.
Speaker 6: Yes, and oh my god, minor strawberry flavored, and they taste like candy. I don't mind taking the creatine at all. It's like I get a little treat and I get to take.
Speaker 3: Five of them.
Speaker 5: I think we should point out to people like creatine. Wasn't that the bro muscle powder?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the baseball players made it famous, Mark McGuire. Sammy sosaid, that's what they were using when they hit all the home runs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are trying to like build up muscle helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it helps rebuild muscles. But it's also really really good for your brain.
Speaker 6: It's for your brain to maintain sharpness, help fight off dementia. And I've seen a number of articles and videos that like, especially when you're over fifty, when your brain you start to experience cognitive a clients that creatine absolutely.
Speaker 3: Helps with that. I'm doing all the things to keep my brain right.
Speaker 2: So I'm never going to be able to put her at a home.
Speaker 6: I'm never going to get to where I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe a few things falling off shelves on her head. Hey, Tricia, I am with you one hundred percent. There are four different things. I take a supplements in gummy form because it is a little treat.
Speaker 6: It is because they take this actually tastes good. It's like I'm cheating trying to be healthy. It's sometimes the only sweet thing I eat.
Speaker 2: In a day. Is there a bunch of sugar in those?
Speaker 3: Though, no, there's not. Let's see the.
Speaker 2: But it does taste like a gummy candy.
Speaker 6: It does in five gummies there's two grams of sugar in FOLI JB.
Speaker 2: What other things do you take it? In gummy form? I don't.
Speaker 4: One's a B twelve ones just like general wellness, and I don't know what the other one is for.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Mauan on gummies all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I take my you know, some supplements and pill form and then I follow it up with the gummy ones.
Speaker 2: It's a little tree. You're so right, Trisha.
Speaker 6: Also too, though, all the supplements I'm taking, I'm like God. When I don't have to swallow with water, when I actually get to chew, it's like changes up. Otherwise, I feel like all I'm doing in the morning is swallowing pills.
Speaker 5: I don't even drink the water with my pills.
Speaker 2: It's oh, I can't do that. My daughter does it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how, and a maniac does that. But also it's bad for you to.
Speaker 2: Drink the take the pills without water.
Speaker 6: Oh nought, We're back to the creating. Yeah, I feel like you think it's some kind of cool flex. No, it's just weird.
Speaker 5: It's I just I put the scoop of creating in my mouth, then I put the water in my mouth and let it all dissolve and then I drink it. It's basically the same thing. I'm just cutting out the middle guy, and that's the glass.
Speaker 6: Because the article that I sent you said that it's supposed to dilute in the water a bit, that when you do it it's such a concentrated form like that, it potentially can be bad for your heart.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about me. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I won't worry about you. As long as that insurance policy is paid it up to date. How about that?
Speaker 5: Join us again tomorrow for the JB and Sandy Hour from seven until eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: It's Austin's eighties station. What O three point one