Speaker 1: Each time for the Fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Mabby, Abby, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Good morning Abby. How are you jo? You're gonna make it win number three today? I'm planning on it, of course.
Speaker 2: You are well unless Cody wins. Hi, Cody, good morning dude. Chillie says, it's been a couple of years since you played. Yes, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: What do you have to say for yourself about that? Wines are busy?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, blame everyone, but you blame everybody but Cody. All right, Cody, Well listen, you're on with us now. Did you have any success when you played years ago?
Speaker 1: I had three or four wins, can't remember which one.
Speaker 2: Well, Abby's got two wins. Okay, you have none as of right now. But I'm about to ask some questions, and if you get two answers correct before her, I'll give.
Speaker 1: You this pair. Take us to see Bush with Jerry camtroung handlebo.
Speaker 2: Okay, Abby is just hitting her stride. She's playing lights out right now. Cody, you got to step it up. Okay, he hasn't even started playing now. He just told him to step it up. She's playing, she's playing really good. She's playing really good fresh out of bed. Head to head right now? All right, I'm listening for Abby. I'm listening for Cody. Please in the studio. Please do the same. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Question number one? What color is the energy in that for real?
Speaker 1: Left? Cody? What did they say? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, Cody knows how to say his name quick, but he just Abby? What color is the energy in that three eleven song?
Speaker 1: You needn't answer. No, Amber is the color of my energy? It Alex? Here we go, next question, Abby and Cody.
Speaker 2: What Houston Olympian is the most Cody Biles? It's correct answer, Bro, you could have been like a winner right now if you get that first one.
Speaker 1: Some mobiles?
Speaker 2: What Houston Olympian is the most decorated gymnast? Cody on the board? Okay, Abby, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: With Youdy is really fast? Here we go.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What sound does a pig make?
Speaker 1: Cody?
Speaker 2: Point?
Speaker 1: What the heck? Who is this guy? I don't believe that he didn't win before super Fast? Super super super Fast? Didn't we just do a question, was it at what did you do? Somebody else made? Oh a ribbit? Somebody did an animal sound during this game? Was it a frog? Yeah? No, My ribbit was a fun fact flashback. Cow's a Cow's a cow? Question?
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, Abby, he smoked today.
Speaker 1: He absolutely smoked today. He did it dirty. Abby.
Speaker 2: We got to say goodbye to you, Cody. No rust on the pipes at all, whipping out the bush. September fifth, you got tickets? Do you want to play tomorrow? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Can you do what you did today? Tomorrow and Whensday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday? Can you do that every morning? I will do it for four more days.