Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for something you should know. Brought to you by Genesis gooldr dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your IRA on the gold Standard. Learn more at Genesis gooldr dot com. I have Shannon with me right now. Good Natured. Now, you guys have a fundraiser tomorrow, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do. John. It's comedy Fundraisers showcase. There's going to be at least ten medians here from the Siue Empire and down in Sioux City. We're super excited.
Speaker 1: And some very very funny comics and they're all coming in to pour their heart into Good Natured. Let's talk about good Natured. So, folks who maybe go I've heard that name, what in the world is good natured? What is good natured?
Speaker 2: Good Natured is a social space that doesn't serve alcohol. We do all kinds of things music, events, crafting, community building.
Speaker 1: And there's not a lot of places like that in Sioux Falls, are there?
Speaker 2: No, there's really not.
Speaker 1: There's kind of a unique thing.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. Yeah, we're kind of a niche.
Speaker 1: And when did you open in October? And then you're open October November and then for a short while. It was like the city came along and said, now, I don't think so you can't do this. That was horrible. How long were you closed?
Speaker 2: About a week in some amount of days.
Speaker 1: And I was praying for you, and I know a lot of people were pulling for you, really pushing and pushing to say, hey, this is something that's needed, this is something we love. And again, whatever that was, I hope that never happens again. But I'm excited that you're back and I'm excited that things are good again. And if people would like to stop in, like when is Good Natured open? When would be the best time for people to just come in just to do business with you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we're always open in the evenings Wednesday through Sunday, and then on the weekends we're open Saturday at noon noon to ten, and then on Sunday eleven to nine.
Speaker 1: And then again the event that's coming up tomorrow night, there's a comedy showcase fundraiser tomorrow night. Do you know what time everything kicks off for that?
Speaker 2: I believe it starts at seven. Very nice, And I want to send a shout out to Sarah Manson.
Speaker 1: Isn't she awesome?
Speaker 2: He's amazing.
Speaker 1: She is amazing. She'll be one of the comics here tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: She will.
Speaker 1: And there's again a big long list Sue Falls Comedy on Facebook. There's a link to it all the details on their Facebook dot com slash slu Falls Comedy. It's probably on your page too, I bet it is. So if people don't follow you, how do they find you on social media?
Speaker 2: So we're at Good Natured SD.
Speaker 1: Nice and again good natured The event is tomorrow night. Is there a fee to get in? Or how do people give you? Guys money?
Speaker 2: So it's a free will donation benefit. So all the money is going to go towards getting us a handsync and disposable pizza cutters. Now we can bring back the pizza.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So that would be really cool to kind of get things back to normal normal exactly, very nice. Again, if people would like to follow you on Facebook, it's Good Natured SD. Is that right?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: And then do you have like a website or where's another place to go to get all the details?
Speaker 2: Yes, Goodnatured SD dot com.
Speaker 1: Very nice, Shannon, Thank you for your time today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, John. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: If you get a chance. Stop in tomorrow would be a great time. If you've never been to Good Nature, tomorrow be the best time to go because you get to check out Good Natured, which is awesome, but you also get to check out a bunch of great comedy and you can be a part of the fundraiser and I hope that a bunch of money is raised. You can help. All of the details can be found at Facebook dot com, slash Sioux Falls Comedy and Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.