Speaker 1: Oh that's art.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night and today we have on a very special guest our boy Barrett from the Broadcasting Seeds podcast.
Speaker 2: Brother, how are you doing this evening?
Speaker 1: Good man? How are you guys killing it?
Speaker 2: Loving it?
Speaker 1: Killing it? And uh thanks studio tonight, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Same studio tonight. We'll face to face interaction, which is awesome. And the last time I'll talk to you, I was actually going on as a guest on your show. And to be honest, I even forgot about most of what we talked about. I feel like we were just just chopping it up, just having a bit of work.
Speaker 1: And because I can't tell you what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: Dude, I feel like I was probably six months ago. In reality is probably a month I think.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I got really sick.
Speaker 5: That's why I was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So I haven't got to have the pleasure of meeting you yet, but it was like a month ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no shit, So Barrett, everybody who has never heard of you or your show, how they haven't, I can't tell you, but let's just say that they're a new listener to the podcasting game. Give people the run down. Who are you and what are you about?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: So, my name is Bennett Tanton. I am am the host of the Broadcasting Seeds podcast I've been doing. I've been in the podcasting game for about twelve years total. Started back in twenty fourteen with well you guys would like it probably it does exist on YouTube still and it's pure Jack astri and the audio was horrific. But it was called Cigars and Sea Stories and it's a marine centered podcast that a couple bodies of mine and I started basically smoking and joking and just talking shit about all things Marine corps. So I, as you guys are both marines, so yeah, it was just stupid, but we kicked out I think four hundred plus episodes of that, So we did it for a while. I started another pot. We then transitioned into like a podcast network and had a whole bunch of kind of like what you guys are doing, where we had one RSS feed and a whole bunch of different shows aggregating onto the same RSS feed. So that was called Change Your POV podcast Network, and we had you know, mainly veterans centered, So yeah, I've been in this game for a little while. This podcast has been around for about two years. Started as a sasquatch podcast, because you know, that's where my whole journey started years and years ago when I was like eleven, twelve years old, and then it turned into what it is because all the shit rhymes and everything from cryptids to UFOs to the biblical narrative to you know, all the supernatural shit in between, and I just couldn't focus on the one thing. So I feel that with all that being said, that I have that, and I write a shit ton of stuff. I've got a bunch of books out.
Speaker 4: Oh really, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Everything from fiction and non fiction. It's it's quite diverse. I write about whatever hits me, so yeah, I found that's a good way to cope with bullshit. So I write quite a bit. I have. I'm the father of four daughters, been married to the same woman for twenty two years. Yeah, our anniversary was just, oh shit, the other day.
Speaker 4: I forget everything.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I know, I was married to the same person for like twelve years, and when we went to divorce, neither one of us could tell them when we actually got married. Like this is the right date. We kept being like, it's one of those days, and they're like, wait.
Speaker 1: Probably confused with someone's birthday.
Speaker 5: Was how do you not know the day that you got married? And you guys have been like technically together all this time. We're both like, it's somewhere in the month of December's like, and then we got it wrong. We actually wrote it wrong twice. We had to get the actual decree and then we both looked at it. We're both like, oh, that's the dash. All these years we've totally we were off by like ten days for literally like a decade.
Speaker 2: Wow, we're both Marines as well, that's.
Speaker 4: What's Yeah, yeah, we're both Marines too.
Speaker 3: You're so bad at remembering so many things, but also we can remember certain things like it just happened five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 4: It was so bad.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm sorry, I mean it doesn't really matter. I mean we're good friends and you know whatever. It wasn't a big deal. We laughed about it. They're like, wow, for a decade and over a decade.
Speaker 4: You couldn't get this somebody. Okay, Yeah, I was like, it's one of those days. That's all right.
Speaker 5: I got told I was older than I am, and I was like, no, you're lying. My mom's like I was there, you're you're old.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm sorry, that's crazy, that's actually crazy.
Speaker 4: That's so bad with numbers.
Speaker 2: But so you've been in the podcasting game fourteen years.
Speaker 4: You said twelve years.
Speaker 1: He said twelve years.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, I just make something.
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen. Yeah, the podcast was birthed in the Atlanta okay, all right, and Centennial Park. He has no where. That's at the Big Fair swheel is the yeah where the Olympic village back in ninety six was. So we were laying there. We were all drunk as shit, laying there smoking cigars, looking at stars, and decided that podcasting was a good idea.
Speaker 3: I know the cigar shop really closed eye there as a matter of fact, and I love their selection.
Speaker 2: So fuck yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Know this, like podcasting was really a thing. In twenty fourteen, I lived under a rock though. Let me be really honest.
Speaker 4: People are like, where were you?
Speaker 2: I was like, not was, but not here?
Speaker 4: Not here.
Speaker 5: I just came back from living overseas in Afghanistan all this time and all this stuff, and I was like I was in my own bubble and the world had moved on.
Speaker 3: I'll say that the podcasting didn't become a mainstream talking point at that point, so YouTube had just stopped being so if you look at like the earlier days of YouTube, from like we're talking the two thousands here, to say that you were a YouTuber was like that was cringey, Like most of people were embarrassed that they were doing YouTube as a hobby.
Speaker 2: There was a few that just.
Speaker 3: Towards the twenty ten twenty twelve time frame, they started to get big, Right, you're Ray William Johnson, your Jenna Marbles, You're.
Speaker 2: Not Oompaville. What's his name, fucking PewDiePie.
Speaker 3: There was a few of them that were just starting to like make a little money and they weren't seen as so cringey. But being a quote unquote content creator was still so crazy and nuanced that nobody was really into that world.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Podcasting Rogan started his way back in the day, but honestly, that was just him and a couple of comedy buddies talking shit in the green room at a comedy club between sets, and like that was it. That was all podcasting quote unch that was seen to be you had him, and I mean, I guess we could make the conversation about Art Bell right coast to coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was talk radio. That wasn't inherently podcasting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Different. I mean, I guess that most people consider Adam Curry, Okay, Adam Curry from MTV back in the day as the modern creator I guess of podcasting. But that was that was with like real iPads, real iPods, right, so that's why it was called podcasting. But that was like twenty that was like two thousand and four. But that I don't know, it was just different, right, So yeah, totally totally weird. But yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It's it's pretty much replaced talk radio. I don't know essentially, Still, I.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to that ship anymore. I know that I.
Speaker 2: Don't know anybody that does.
Speaker 3: And aside from you might have some diehard listeners are like, well, maybe like Howard Stern, but that's not even like regular talk but it's.
Speaker 1: Like serious, that's satellite, right.
Speaker 3: Which he's the only reason that series exists, to be honest.
Speaker 1: But essentially, yeah, and there's I mean, you have you do have like, uh, I mean, like Coast to Coast. I'll still listen to that that's still on terrestrial radio, but I won't. I'm not staying up till three in the morning. I don't do that ship anymore, right, I'm too freaking old. Uh I just I don't so, but I'll listen to it on streaming, right. So.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing too. Most of the talk radio show hosts also have pods.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is a podcast, now how they do it that?
Speaker 3: Then it continues whatever persona they would have had, there was one like Kid Kratick in the morning.
Speaker 2: No one listens to that or the Bobby Bone Show or Johnson Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, we hear them like Elvis Duran and all that shit. And some of that shit's funny, like phone taps and ship like that that ships. That shit is funny, But I'm not sitting there at seven in the morning listening to that ship. No.
Speaker 3: The medium has transferred into podcasting, and now I.
Speaker 1: Don't even watch TV anymore. I basically watch YouTube.
Speaker 2: Bro Basically, that's where I go for my entertainment.
Speaker 3: There might be on occasion a show on Netflix aside from like my kids. If my kids are watching a movie or something for it, like no.
Speaker 4: No, no, he like lives on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's what too.
Speaker 5: That was my favorite, Like this, I've never seen somebody like obsessively watch YouTube and documentaries like this person has.
Speaker 4: Come up assuming it is like NonStop, like.
Speaker 3: It's for work, it's fucking research, it's restarts. Okay, I will say, I like, right now I'm missing kill tony pleasures.
Speaker 2: I have my guilty pleasures on the ships.
Speaker 4: It's shit.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, It's like, okay, all the ones that I've been forcibly made to watch have been trash.
Speaker 4: So I mean, you know, and I have like and I have an.
Speaker 5: Easy threshold, like I will laugh at so much shit too, Like I am an easy person to make laugh. And I'm like, god, these people really suck for me not to laugh, it has to be really bad.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they're rough sets.
Speaker 5: Sometimes so many times, like I've watched like fifteen of them, and I'm like, no.
Speaker 3: That is the number one live podcast on Earth consecutively for a good chunk of time.
Speaker 4: Now, I'd rather learn about how like.
Speaker 3: Hear Me Out hear Me Out Your Boy as a live podcast is selling out Madison Square Garden multiple times for a podcast. The man's making moves, you have to at least respect the hustle.
Speaker 5: I know, like he they definitely have gotten like that ship unlock, but like the people he brings on are like I've seen like one that was actually like decent that I laughed at, and the rest of them, I'm like, wow, this is really bad and I can laugh so easy, and I'm like why, I know, there's so many other things that I would rather watch, so I consume It's.
Speaker 3: Like, no, it's about once a week guilty pleasure. Other than that, I'm typically watching geopolitical shit, historical shit, yeah, science things.
Speaker 5: But my guilty pleasure is like really fantasy, high fantasy things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be reading, well if I know, I haven't. I haven't. I haven't even been able to finish a single book.
Speaker 5: Pretty much since I've gotten on this podcast, I've barely been able to do anything. You're welcome, because like I don't have time to consume what I want to consume. I'm having to like read and research everything else, which I will say though, I am doing an episode about zombies because I've like I need to just I need to wrap it back to my roots of see where everybody else started random shit. I started by making a zombie Apocalypse group, which most marines do.
Speaker 4: But like we had like meetings, we had like.
Speaker 1: Your favorite zombie movie.
Speaker 5: Oh, good question, man, I don't actually know if I have a specific.
Speaker 2: Favorite zombie Land is mine.
Speaker 4: I like the rules. I like the rules, yeah yeah, yeah, the rules are great.
Speaker 3: Strictly for the zombies, like yeah yeah, the character and the comedy. But zombie lan zombies, I feel like would be the most fun to like be somehow juxtaposed into the world where those zombies are real. Yeah, walking dead, They're slow, They're annoying. That's that's not fun, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually like World War Z.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say I've probably watched that.
Speaker 1: I did read the book. I read the book first. Yea, and the book is ridiculous if you've never read it. Yeah, the book is because she hasn't finished any books.
Speaker 4: Well, oh, normally I read about one hundred and fifty books a year.
Speaker 5: That's amazing and so for me, and so for me to not be able to even consume hardly. I think I've finished like a book. It's like it's killing my whole salt.
Speaker 4: Like it's right. I'm just like, I just want to read.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I will say this, you were ahead of the curb on the Fourth Wing craze, because my god, the world of uh literotica high fantasy shit is all of a sudden, all the fifty shades people are now so about some fourth wing dragon rid o fair.
Speaker 4: I did get a whole bunch of the cult members like obsessed with it.
Speaker 3: So no podcasts that I watched, podcasters that I watch, all of their wives are on this fourth wing shit.
Speaker 2: This is traversed. This is shit right now.
Speaker 4: But it's fantastic.
Speaker 5: Though okay it could be, it could be a little bit better, but I will say that for like, it's good.
Speaker 4: But I'm a story I like a world building books, so I.
Speaker 2: Won't get off with everybody else.
Speaker 4: All these women good because like they're fantastic.
Speaker 5: But no, So back to you though, with your So you've written a lot of books since we're.
Speaker 4: Talking about well, I got a bunch of I wanted to.
Speaker 5: Ask you about that, Like what you said you wrote fiction and nonfiction, so what kind of such?
Speaker 1: So the first fiction book that I actually wrote is called What we Have. That's it's it's a novel. It's get some weight to it, and it is basically a post apocalyptic world, but not like in some weird zombie shit or or literally you're in a you're in a It's basically in a neighborhood, right, regular suburban neighborhood, could be anywhere, and the grid just goes out, okay, and they really don't find out why. But so here's the kicker with this is that along every chapter has a survival insert at the end, so it's also educational, so you learn about survival skills, like you know, after every chapter it talks about the ship that's talked about. It talks about you know, water and how long municipal water will last, gas all that shit.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, I want to read it.
Speaker 1: But there's a sequel to that too that will be out like later in the year.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm a sucker for if it has more than three books in it in the series, sign me up, like yeah, shoot past five, like you got me already, So then.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, so that one. I think I've got three in my head. Oh well, but two of them are almost all written, so no, I'm committed so well, that one's all written the second one's mostly written, and the third one is still concept right. The first book I ever wrote, the big largest from uh beginning, was the the war you didn't know you were in, understanding and winning the spiritual battle. It's basically about spiritual warfare and the ship that I went through with get in my life, right, you know that was some ship with like a like a Lilith type entity, a succubist. I wouldn't say Lilith entity and say a succubist. That was not good for me saying I know, so I had to deal with that. And this is all kind of that story, right, but it's it's good. It helps a lot of people. One of my So this is the one raven that's got about six or seven books in it, and it starts out with the first book is called The Last witch Hunter's Journal. Not to be confused with the Last witch Hunter and the stupid Vin Diesel movie that it was. This is the Last witch Hunter's Journal. I actually, well, no, no, it's actually a decent movie.
Speaker 4: But it's a decent. It's not amazing. It's a decent movie. But I had.
Speaker 5: But I have maybe seen it a few too many times.
Speaker 1: I've seen it a few times too, and mainly undeployment, I would say. But so this book is the beginning of like a universe right now. The main character's marine as well. But there's there's two two serieses are going to collide and the other one that's called the beginning of the other side of it, it's called the Grim Protocol, and this is about the Phantom Unit, which some people have heard of in the military. I'm not saying it's real. I'm just saying there's there's some people in the military are doing some weird shit, for sure, and the Grim Protocol kind of starts follow as a character that it's kind of like what I'm calling the Phantom in a universe. Okay, nice, And so these two books are on either side of that and they're just going to collide.
Speaker 4: And okay, I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm just building the fucking world, man, that's it.
Speaker 4: You got me. I told you.
Speaker 5: As soon as you say there is more than a couple in it, and you're building a world, like, sign me up.
Speaker 1: So then I've got I've got a few books. So I also, I was telling you a sess I like to do regular research on cryptids and stuff. So I've got these books there. It's a series called The Creatures at the Edge, and the first book is small, little like introductory book to the whole series, but it talks about cryptids and arc types and human encounter. I don't just go like straight cryptid like I, you know, Bigfoot is flesh and blood. I kind of delve into the psychology behind it as well. In the first book in this series. Besides this one, the first real book is The Sasquatch. And then I've got one that I'm writing right now on dog Man, and it'll just progress through all the freaking cryptids. Hello, I am uh. And then I just wrote a national security book. Actually I just released it today, No Ship and it So the other side of my world is I'm still I don't work for the government anymore, but I still am like government adjacent. So I is.
Speaker 2: What you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, no, yes, no no. So I work for I own a defense company, guilty, But but with that I make cool ship for soldiers and marines and stuff. So everything from keem lights that write We've all done that ship before, break it and shake it and then cut it open and try and write with it. Well, imagine a kran that you write with that glows in the dark. Yeah, right, the kicker. Really funny story, guys. So the so the product is actually called Kraytech Tech Cran Marine. People are like, oh, it's minty. It's minty. But either way, because the one the one that we sell, no, oh damn, the ones that we sell are they only are visual in the infrared, so you can only see them with nods on. And of course the first unit, because I still have friends that are in uh, the first unit that tested this was a marsk.
Speaker 4: They drew dicks over everything.
Speaker 1: They absolutely did before before I.
Speaker 4: Even got into it, I was like, they drew dicks on it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's simply our way.
Speaker 1: I already off this whole thing. I'll send you the video and you guys will laugh here. But yeah, so so you can write with it and and it only shows an infrared. It's freaking cool product.
Speaker 4: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can mark targets, you can, I mean imagine you're clearing you know, yeah, door kickers, you know, And that's what I did. So you know, we always had those issues where we would mark in doors, marking freaking ship that we've gone through already and we're tying fucking ship together with five fifty cordon duct tape or riggers tape and throwing it over the top, wrapping around. Sh has always fallen and down. It was just a nightmare. Well this now you can clear room, You close the door, mark a big X on it, and you move on. So yeah, so it's it's products like that. That's what we make. Things like that that help the war fighter do their ship better, be more lethal, and you know, safer. So with that being said, I it's a long thing. I'm not going to get a look deep into it, but I uh, I also work for a university and we do on the research side. So basically I'm a good idea fairy and we just help. Uh. We're trying to help bring defense manufacturing back to the US.
Speaker 4: Spy Guy.
Speaker 5: You're like the movie from The Spy Guy where they have with all those like the bubblegum stuff and all that crap.
Speaker 3: You from James Bond, He's cue the version of it.
Speaker 1: I wish, but I am not. I just hire people that are those people like it. I'm just yeah, so I can come up with all the ship in the world, just like the books all that ship, like the ship that lives in my head is terrifying. So so yeah, so I wrote up. So I also have another podcast full called Full Spectrum Frontiers, which is a it's basically part of that job. I get paid to do that podcast, which is freaking cool. And I wrote you know, and I can't even think of the fucking name of it. Oh, Everything is national Security. That's the name of the book, Everything is National Security. So I talk about it as kind of like a guide to the regular American citizen that national security is more than military. It's education, it's food, it's yeah, power, it's the grid, it's all of it. And for too long we've ignored it and it's part of the reason this nation's going to shit. Ye And we have problems, but we're the answer, not these assholes. Right, So it's kind of an education piece. This is what I talked about in the podcast is Everything is national Security. So it's kind of like a you know, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I dig it.
Speaker 3: So I'm somebody who does love digging in on geopolitics and shit. So that type of content is absolutely right up my alley. But I know some people cannot stand it because it can't. For the record, we are a conspiracy show, and I understand that there are so many conspiracies on either side of the aisle of whatever country, of whatever decade you look at like, I get that, and that's what we talk about here. Yeah, But also I like looking at the bigger picture to see, Okay, this country is at an ass right now. These countries are responding in X, Y and Z way, Well, was that the intention of the country that's acting like an ass to get that response out of them? To push the chess pieces a few places more? And it's a whole thing, and it's looking at it for the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not smart enough to make predictions.
Speaker 3: I know, there's so many of these geopolitical analysts that will sit there and make so many predictions about what the next six months to a year looks like, and they'll be able to speak so intelligently on it and justify their beliefs on it.
Speaker 2: I am more or less just watching the patterns, if that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, exactly, absolutely, I mean, and that's what we're good at, right usually, I mean, that's what actually humans are good at. Pattern Well, they should be should be most you know should be. That's kind of what we're built for, right, is pattern recognition, right, And if you can see the pattern, you can't unsee it. So this is why people get that unsettled feeling with so much shit, because they know something's not right, because the patterns fuck up, right, and they know what in their gut, they just choose not to see it.
Speaker 5: So like artemists too, speaking of patterns, oh Man, I don't know if you guys have been watching, So I follow scientists.
Speaker 2: You saw that female astronaut also in Mad Max.
Speaker 4: I did see that.
Speaker 5: So I I follow scientists, and I follow people that actually work for Nason. I follow people that are like break down real science of the universe and like astrophysicists and all this stuff. And I find it really interesting that some of them that are starting to remain really quiet about this whole thing as more and more video footage comes out, and of course you see a lot of the AI images that people are pushing out of them, like on green screens and all this.
Speaker 4: Stuff or whatever.
Speaker 5: But I was like, because technically I I won on the car that they did launch you, so but I did I said they would launch, so they did they actually raven, but they at least attempted to launch.
Speaker 4: We don't know for certain.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have the moon in sixty nine, but did we.
Speaker 4: We're gonna We're gonna claim it.
Speaker 5: Kind of okay, it is it still it counts. It counts of counting it. And we're claiming that Epstein's alive with no proof, which we do but all believe he's alive. No, sure, we're gonna claim that they at least semi launched the AI fabricated launch it im.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing now more and more people are coming out talking about how Donald Trump, uh, he like the whole him getting shot in Butler was a fake and that he was in on it and all of these things, and like of course more people are coming out with stories on this, and I'm like, all right, this is kind of out of nowhere, not saying that, like we haven't talked about it, but like that was that was a little ways back. There's been a lot that have happened between now and then.
Speaker 5: I think people are using artemis and understanding that hey, maybe everything is really allay and a lot twisted, and like people are breaking down, like the little they like even zoomed in on the guy's face on his ear where like ripples and then the bag that shows you could see like it's you know, I will say it does very very much look like.
Speaker 4: It's all fake.
Speaker 5: And I was watching a content creator talk about how why is it that we have seven minutes of them free falling from outer space down and we have zero footage of any time any capsule has ever done this ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's like, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the Origin rocket even that just went with Katy Perry on board, we all have like almost no footage of that coming down.
Speaker 5: We have everything about them. We have everything about them up until that point, like you're talking about there, they're videoing every aspect and showing everything live stream and all these pictures and look at my new iPhone them taking pictures of the moon, the dark side of the moon for you, and we're just not gonna play this part of it.
Speaker 1: Like it's definitely weird. It's one of those things like I don't I don't get deep into it because I don't think I I know, I would go down the rabbit hole and I don't have I have a lot of capacity, but I don't have that much, and so I just try and keep it at an armed insistence, like it's like, oh, okay, yeah, we're going to the moon again, right, Okay, cool, that's it. Like that's all I'm doing because I couldn't because.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I just I haven't.
Speaker 5: I've just been seeing a lot of this stuff on it. I've talked a lot about Artemis happening up until it happening, because I kept saying it's going to technically happen, and everyone's like, no wound, and I'm like, well, they said it's going to.
Speaker 3: I mean genuinely thought that there was going to be some sort of engine failure, some sort of They have.
Speaker 5: To do it, though, because Musk is determined to get his starship up in the space in like the next two months, so they have to beat him technically up there. Which was The flight path alone though, was very odd and very strange, and even the couple of the scientists that I followed were very perplexed at the flight path.
Speaker 4: They were like, this is a very odd flight path. This is very weird. While they're doing this, like it doesn't really make a logical sense, you know, And it just was a weird.
Speaker 5: The whole thing start to finish was strange because that's not the original Artemist two plan. So the Artemist two plan has shifted like four different times. But the last plan before this was they were supposed to land on the Moon, like they were supposed to go to the moon.
Speaker 4: About yeah, so Artemist two has always been going back to the Moon.
Speaker 5: And so then it shifted, and then it changed to we're just gonna check it out. We're gonna but we're gonna take only photos from half up. And there was a photo that NASA put up of the whole moon backside.
Speaker 4: I will say it was very weird.
Speaker 5: And then I don't know if they still have it up, but I saw other people talking about that they took it down because it was on their stories and it wasn't actually like a real post and I'm like, okay, it looks extremely ai generated.
Speaker 4: I'll say that, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, in this state and age, it's hard to say you don't know what's real. You can't because it's one of those things. I think for me, this whole I keep it in the same space where I keep flat Earth. And I also keep saying the little season just right there, because it's it's for me, it's too much, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Season has been brought up.
Speaker 5: I don't even tell in the last few months, I think I've heard that's saying on every single time we've talked to somebody brought.
Speaker 1: Up I've heard it because it's it's got a life of its own, and there's some really good I mean, some people are really smart freaking people.
Speaker 5: Liberty has broken down the really well you know who rise to Liberty, Okay, I don't, Yeah, check him out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's fantastic.
Speaker 5: He he has actually every week he has broken it down. He has an entire weekly episode where he breaks it down even more and he goes, I mean he goes really dip into it and does a lot of work to make sure that you can like understand everything that's going on with it.
Speaker 1: Like you guys know who J t JTJ. Here he does. Man, he does a great job too.
Speaker 2: And I love him to death. I do. I disagree with him on so many points, but I do too. And he's solid and he is solid.
Speaker 1: He's just a solid guy. Yeah, period. So I like him.
Speaker 3: Uh and demon Erasers on the and they both of them great fucking guys.
Speaker 1: I just great dudes, Like there are guys you want on your side, but like I just.
Speaker 2: Disagree with them. Satan's a little season thing.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, and I understand that at that point we are we are getting into the weeds over disagreements of scripture and literature.
Speaker 2: You interpreted this way, I interpreted this way.
Speaker 3: And that's that's why I don't get into some like loggerheads of people over it, because it's not a salvation issue.
Speaker 1: No, and it's not a salvation issue, and it's I look at it as a I'm frankly I'm agnostic on it. And if ever happens happens at this point.
Speaker 3: It's it's very much like flat Earth. Like okay, let's say that it is what We still got taxes to pay. Trump is still bombing around, We got shit going on right.
Speaker 1: Ship is going down still right here in front of my face. I can't really worry about whether I live under a dome or I'm you know what I mean, Like it doesn't affect my everyday life, I guess, is what I'm trying to say. I agree, Sunglasses, I have a.
Speaker 4: Wall between the two of us.
Speaker 5: We probably oh hate s no, we probably we probably have no fuck you, I'm we probably owned together, like he owns probably about thirty glasses I own probably I.
Speaker 4: Did own at one point, probably like fifty.
Speaker 5: But I now between my children, they just sneak off like they don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know where all my sunglasses go.
Speaker 2: Dude to my older son.
Speaker 3: If my son steals my pit vipers one more time, we're gonna have to fucking glove up.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired of the ship. That's the most offensive pair of glasses I own.
Speaker 3: This little middle school kid trying to yank them like he's about to go off to school and drip like that, Like, son, stop that, get out.
Speaker 1: Of my son. Girls so they don't try and steal my stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh that doesn't stop my boys half of my ship, I swear to God, like like you be fair.
Speaker 3: Your style also has a lot of metal T shirts that like would.
Speaker 2: Fly either way.
Speaker 5: To be fair, I do have some I like, I have extremely girly clothing, and then I also have some like androgeness more male hype clothing like he could get away with some. And actually I do have male clothing too that fits me. So like I'm gonna be like I can. I can wear a lot of different types of clothing. So no, he's like ooh and like this and like he's bougie though he's.
Speaker 4: He's he loves to steal everything.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so all right, all right, we've we've gotten way off from the Weeds about so many.
Speaker 2: Chatting, but none of this is what.
Speaker 3: We actually came to talk about this even So what do you have for the good colt member on this one?
Speaker 1: I mean, so I've been digging into this. What now my my episode? You know, God, my memory is so bad.
Speaker 2: God it happens, dude, the more kids we have, I swear to.
Speaker 1: God, absolute moron. Hold on, so I have to actually pull up my podcast to even tell you what the episode name was.
Speaker 3: Helly, I've had to do the same thing whenever we're talking with somebody about, oh we just did an episode on this pop up up and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh shit, but what's it even called?
Speaker 3: Like it's called a conspiracy and then a topic and then be like, oh, it's episode seven nine or something. It's like, yeah, that's totally I could have recalled that instantly. That's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: So oh there it is, okay, So I shit your DNA is not fully human. That's what it's called. It's it was like a few weeks ago. Basically, it comes down to this, that two between for the average human, somewhere between two and nineteen percent of your DNA comes from an unknown species. That is a bold claim, right, yeah, right, but your DNA is not for all of us. It's not fully well, I guess fully human is. It's not fully human. It just isn't. Okay.
Speaker 3: Those evolutionists out there, they would say, well, do you mean monkey, that's where else the DNA comes from?
Speaker 1: Right, And no, that is not. That is not But I mean I'm not. Now. The other side of this, too is my disclaimers. I am not some sort of scientist. I am not. I am just a researcher. I just read a lot of shit and dig into scientific papers and all this shit like this. Right, so, about eight percent of your DNA did not come from a human being. It The best way to describe it is it came from a virus, an ancient infection that basically crawled into your ancestors sells millions of years ago, and it just never left. Right. It's still there right now, lodged in your genome, and some of it is actually keeping you alive.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like you're gonna need to break this them down a little bit more so. Ancient virus I got you sicknesses have been around for forever, right, correct, So it mutated our genetics or it became our genetics.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say it integrated itself, right, It integrated itself and it helped us. It's just like so one of the ways to describe this, well, it's not a theory. It's published peer reviewed, and I would never say settled science. I don't want to say that. I hate that phrase. The science has settled, right, it's not, but now here it gets uncomfortable at the end of the day. Right on top of where that viral code, you also are carrying DNA from New Anderthals, from Desnovin's and from at least one other species that has no name, no bones, no fossils, none of it, and no explanations. Scientists have started calling them a ghost population. Right now. We also know of other like homoflorensis, we know of a you know, at one point on Earth there was something like six or seven different human the Homo something or others living together right, and they all enter bread.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did any alls bred with the earliest humans and.
Speaker 3: There's homorectus Homo sapiens, then we're Homo sapien sapiens.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: So if you look at the tree of it, I think it started out with like twenty something the original groups. So what would happened is there's groups that branch into different groups and they started to die off in different areas and slowly that the tree started to get smaller smaller, which dwindled down.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of how when you look.
Speaker 5: At the evolutionary airy theory, that's kind of what happens. Is like there are certain specific groups that didn't make it for whatever reason. There was a virus that knocked out one of them and killed all of them all at once pretty much. And what he's talking about is referred to as the E E R V is what the type of virus, the virus, it's what he's talking about. It's a viral infection like a retrovirus that lives within It's been passed down and sextrally, Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Like you can like a lot of this stuff. It it keeps us alive, frankly, but it's a viral.
Speaker 5: They're viral sequencing. That's been it's a permanent part of the human genome. Interesting, that's been integrating to us.
Speaker 1: It isn't that wild?
Speaker 3: Could so from some sort of a weird STD from back in the day, And I don't mean STD particularly as we were thinking of it today, but like hear me out. You've seen the crudes, you know, oh, where a Homo sapien hooks up with a Homo erectus chick and her family that live in caves.
Speaker 2: And this is clearly answer breeding up the species here.
Speaker 3: Is it possible the cave chick had some sort of a weird like thing with her that jumped into him because they fucked, And now all of his kids and their kids now have a some sort of a strain of virus that they have no way of defending or fighting off, so they just adapted to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, that's that's kind of what she's saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they have.
Speaker 5: So there's like ninety eight thousand EERV elements in the human genome, which equivalents to eight percent of the DNA. It talks about the presence of them in the human genome and humans and primates. Is supports the theory of common ancestry. It is potential the remnants of the virus plays a key role in gene regulation and immune responses, and also the function of how DNA functions.
Speaker 4: They don't glad she pulled up because I didn't feel like yeah, yeah, no, no.
Speaker 5: I was like, I know, I've heard of this because of because of doing the evolutionary theory stuff, but I was I haven't looked at it honestly in a very long time, so I wanted to kind of pull it back up and stuff.
Speaker 4: But this is something that is actually very heavily peer reviewed.
Speaker 5: So he is corrected that eight percent of the DNA does derive from retrovirus.
Speaker 3: So Caveman, dirty dick in it led to a virus that is still keeping us alive today.
Speaker 2: It's hot, and I know I'm oversimplifying it here, but I.
Speaker 4: Mean, no, dirty, but it's more it's more or like washing that ship.
Speaker 5: But you're talking about different viruses, like so, how how African Americans were immune that started to do inoculation?
Speaker 4: Yea inoculation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is something like where if you've been so, I've been exposed to tuberculosis, sure, like three separate times and I've been tested for it and stuff, and I have the antibodies for it, and like so I will forever have the antibodies and so forth. There's certain types of viruses that have been around for a long time that you will be able to pass on the immunity to another, to your children, and then so forth and so forth. Now, there's a lot of different things that have happened where people have that, but this is talking about something that has changed our actual genome makeup. Like it's so ingrained in what makes a human a human at this point that is going to be forever within us.
Speaker 3: Are That's a two way street though, to say that, like, there are certain, like you said, certain immunities that you can pass down genetically as well as there are certain sicknesses you could pass down genetically as well to your children. So like that's that's a two way street.
Speaker 4: Yes, but oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean like genetic diseases, right, Yes, they're the same thing, it's just a different But.
Speaker 5: This is this is the structural makeup of what we as humans look like now.
Speaker 3: So for that to have been so ingrained into our DNA that I mean less than ten percent, give or take. But even still eight percent you said nine.
Speaker 4: It's a lot actually.
Speaker 1: To considering that our bodies are basically controlled by about two percent, Yeah, of our genome. Yeah that yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: So with that, how much I'm trying to find a way to not be crude with it? So there with me, how much cross contamination slash, inner breeding, slash, whatever you want to call it, over what course of time? Because I understand whether we're looking at it from an evolutionary standpoint, or if this virus was so effective and so vicious that it could attach and do the mutation to where in one generation that did its effects we're talking about either over the course of a few hundred years, or if.
Speaker 2: It was that intentional.
Speaker 3: I guess it was a one stop shop and it just jumped like that and we really have no way of knowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't. I mean, it's it's one of those things that it's one of those things that piqued my interest enough that it was because I don't really go there, but there's there are some people that think that that's stuff that was embedded. Right, if we want to go full conspiracy on it, that it could be. It could be, it could be aliens. It could be anything. It could be we don't know. But the bottom line is is, yeah.
Speaker 5: That conversation we just had about Smerians and there of humans. So remember how they needed the blood and they created humans from the blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well here here's a really cool example. Right, So the does does novens, which we all know existed and a lot of people. So they're from the highland regions in Siberia, you know, Russia, from from Russia all the way over into the highlands of the Himalayas, right, and they lived there for hundreds of thousands of years allegedly, right, whatever, whatever. But because this is all theory, right, we don't know shit. Bottom line, but this is what we think. They have a gene and you can look at look it up. There's a they have a part of their gene allows them to handle and thrive at altitude. Right, And we as Homo sapiens, when we interbred with them, that passed on to those you know, those people, and so in essence, the parts we are, our bodies are very good at keeping the parts that are useful to us in our genome but discarding all the bullshit, right, And that's one of the examples, So why wouldn't it do that with viruses? Why wouldn't it do that with all environmental shit that we have? Or it's one of those things where you have the freaking ananaki for whoever, god, whatever the gods that manipulate all of that, which is very well possible too, because part of this whole story, and I don't want to go off on a tangent, is go ahead, something something's fucking going on here, guys, I don't I don't know. You know what. Everyone's beliefs are, their beliefs, This is fine, But the bottom line is is every culture, every continent, every single religion, all have origin stories that fucking rhyme, yeah, period it right across geography, time, all the factors, and they all rhyme in almost every damn one of them has a flood myth. Right, So what that being said, that's just like ripe for you know all that, and and within those, all of those cultures, folkal and or religious text, there seems to be a lot of possible genetic manipulation going on, right Why, I don't know, I don't have the answers to all these things, but this is what brought this up. For me, and this is why I even headed down this road was because of all this shit and some of it's based on provable I guess, and that's such a loaded word too, but as mainstream science will whatever. But the bottom line is like evolution technically is a theory as well, it's not you know, the science is not settled because what's the difference between evolution and adaptation? Right? And is what cut right? So so it's it's one of those things that is loose as far as I see. So, like I said, I don't have two hours of ship on this, but I like that. I like that Ravens researching read. I was like, this is because it does open up cans of worms. Man like this type of stuff. Like, yeah, part of part of this episode that I'm talking about is also the gene the Sasquatch Genome project, which I know two of the guys that collected DNA for this, and they're stand up guys that aren't going to bullshit people about the samples, right, And I'm not saying Bigfoot is. I know Bigfoot's real because I've had Okay.
Speaker 4: I want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've seen the big guy right in front of me on two separate occasions. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it because it scares the absolute shit out of me. But yet I can't stop going out in the woods right and trying to. Do you think that I don't even go out there trying to. I don't even go out there trying to fucking get pictures or anything anymore. I'm just hanging out. It's like I bring people out so they can have an encounter. Shit, do you.
Speaker 5: Think that they are peaceful or do you think that they are not? Because we've had people on that like they think they're just homies, and we've had other people think that they're just not like something.
Speaker 1: Fine with I think it's it's one of those things. I don't I think they're more than flesh and blood period because I've had experiences that have told me otherwise. But I don't know. I can't say what they are. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But if you had two gun to your head, would you say that? And let's say, I don't know if you're going spiritual ethereal Aaron dimension, I don't know what direction you're going.
Speaker 2: And that's fine.
Speaker 3: We don't need to classify Yeah. What I will ask you is, do you believe that, I mean, either way you want to cut it, there's a side of good and the side of evil. We're talking air dimensional, we're talking to ethereal, angel, demon whatever. Do you believe that the Sam squench is more on the side of the good and the light or the negative and the evil. Because we've heard very, very conflicting stories about this from experts, no matter what way you go. Native Americans have said, oh, these are force spirits, and then there are those will say, oh, no, these are demonic spirits. And now I've had Christians come on the show that say these are clearly nephelum, and also Christians come on the show saying these are clearly angels.
Speaker 2: There's no right or wrong on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I honestly, the interactions that I've had were not They were not. I wouldn't say I got warm fuzzies, Okay, I can tell you that, but I'm not gonna go full blown. Uh. I kind of err on the side of that. They're more of like, I don't know what their fucking purpose would be other than as like beasts of the field, like the theory on I don't know what why, why else would they exist unless they were a RelA commond. But where we're going with this is that So what I brought up with the Sascotch genome project is that the end of findings, which everyone has their you know, people will people can test this DNA study all the time, okay, but if you look at the paper, it was pretty rigorous, and you had you had people testing these this DNA at laboratories that don't fuck around, and they didn't know what they were testing, Okay, So there was a lot of blind testing going on of hundreds of samples. They have a few fully built out genomes, right, And at the end of the day, what ended up the results were that you had the mitochondrial DNA, which is the side the female side came back as a from a halotrope that was like fifteen thousand years ago in the Middle East, as a female human Homo sapien. Right. But they they could put it into a box, right and say this is where this DNA came from. The nuclear side. There's no no match, no match at all, So what the fuck does that? That's the and that's the male side, that's the father side. So of course people go directly, and they kind of did this in the in the study because you know, I mean, that's some nephlium ship, right, that that's that's what people would say, right. But I think that's a pretty big leap.
Speaker 3: I see where they're coming to that conclusion from, right. I'm with you, that's a bold strip I mean.
Speaker 1: There, but because because I think there's other markers within that nuclear DNA that show that it's probably an unknown hominid of some sort, right, or like maybe it's ghost the ghost DNA. It's it's from an unknown hamedid that we just don't know about because of course, in our perfect arrogance as humans, we think we know ship, right, But we don't know ship. We don't. We really don't. And and that's that's such a cop out excuse for me to say that. At the end of the day too, I think we need to you know, humble ourselves and think that we have everything figured out. But with that being.
Speaker 5: Said, in this study, in this study, where did they get the DNA from? Like, I actually don't know the study that you're speaking of. So that's why I'm kind of curious in the sense of.
Speaker 1: I can send it to you guys, if you want to.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say, I just wanted to kind of understand what you're talking about. They had hundreds of samples, so I was just where do they get the actual DNA from them?
Speaker 4: Linked? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard, you guys know who David plates is, the Missing One guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, but he.
Speaker 1: Does a lot of Sasquatch stuff as well. So he's one of the people that gathered evidence with another gentleman named Scott Carpenter. Do you guys know who Scott Carpenter is?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Scott Carpenter is is a He was from eastern Tennessee, a huge in the in the Sasquatch community, wrote a ship a books. His son is one of the coolest dudes I've ever met too, who's currently doing He does more survival stuff than sasque sta. But they were the two main gatherers of evidence, and they would do literally things like take like duct tape or packing tape and wrap it around trees right sticky side out because what they found is that they needed to get the skin tag with the hair because a hair, now human hair, you can pull DNA from it. Right, they were getting these hairs without skin tags that they look totally different under the microscope. Yeah right, and they could pull no DNA from them, So what the what is that? You know? Until they would get these skin tags. Now, they did all types of technique to get the DNA, Like they would put out candy bars right to get sliva samples. They what they found is that they would eat a candy bar, but they'd put the whole wrapper in their mouth. They would chew it up and then they'd pull the wrapper out and throw it on the ground. So they were getting SLIVA samples that way, getting hair samples by setting up traps on so there's food way up high where they'd have to reach and rub against the stuff and it would rip their hair out. Just all kinds of different techniques to get these samples of hair sliva. And I guess they even got a piece of flesh where a woman had witnessed a I think it was a sasquatch going after like either her chickens or some sort of livestock, had then gotten scared by either one of her dogs or by her or something, and then rubbed up against a metal fence and it like tore a chunk out of its shoulder and she collected that and called David Plaids or something. You know, there's there's all these stories.
Speaker 2: Now, a lot of this is in.
Speaker 1: Because there's a few books the Sasquatch DNA Study by Scott Carpenter. It's by Scott Carpenter, and he goes through a ton of I mean, it's it's it's an amazing book. And if you've never read it, I would even if it's all bullshit, it's a great story. Right.
Speaker 5: So they collected them in the same locations, like the they.
Speaker 1: Are a couple of different locations.
Speaker 5: Right, because from other people that we've talked to, like some people they have them come on like specific spots over and over again. People they've they don't stay and they kind of go all over the place.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: I don't really know how I feel about them specific like staying in certain areas.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like they're migratory. I think it depends though I.
Speaker 4: Feel like they are moving constantly.
Speaker 5: I don't think that they would stay in one spot unless they have this whole portal thing with the trees, and maybe the trees are the portals, like Old Boy said, or there's you know, they're they're they're opening dimensions and walking through back and forth. Because to be able to not be found by humans and like really found and exploited, that's that's pushing a lot of things. I mean, unless they're like predator out there that we're freaking the camouflaging techniques like that they I mean, well.
Speaker 3: So, and you're gonna correct me on this, I understand, but bear with me. Louisiana has panthers, yes, raven I know, not actual panthers from Africa, which are actually dark leopards. No, no, No, we have dark mountain lion slash, cougar slash, or the fuck you want to call it. A long tail cat the size of a fucking pit bowl that lives in the Bayous in Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's our version of dogmen.
Speaker 3: No, the panthers in Florida, No exactly. They absolutely live in the Everglades and we have them here as well. And so you look at wildlife, game and fisheries in Louisiana, they will say that no, they do not. However, I have hundreds of guys that have farmland all over the state that have these cats on their trail camps, and they sit like, oh conspiracy, No, no, we have them. Why the wildlife and fisheries won't just acknowledge that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like we don't have cougars in upstate New York. Yes you do, Yes, the right, exactly get it.
Speaker 3: We have these creatures and and I have seen one of them twice in my life, and a lot of hunters will tell you know, we've seen them.
Speaker 2: But they don't mess with people.
Speaker 3: They're elusive, like you're never You're never gonna get attacked by one. They they way before you ever think you see Oh god, no, they they are living and hunting in these woods. You're not going to sneak up all one. But that being said, I'm thinking that the sam squanch might be very similar to these panthers. Not to mention, they can travel with like fifty miles or fifteen, I don't know miles in one day, and they travel alone. They don't do pack formations. I am of the belief that sam squench, if in fact they are real living out in these woods, it would make way more sense to me that they would travel in isolation, and they would travel very quickly and stick to very densely wooded areas to avoid detection, and that they are way better at picking up on us than we are picking up on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now the bottom line is, I again, I only have one. I've had a face to face with a sasquatche Us twelve years Yeah, so I was twelve years old, eleven or twelve. It's like nineteen eighty something, right. I am a boy scout, you know, like in Illinois in a we were at a camp. It was called Camp Heffernan, and it's not that anymore. I can't remember what it's called now, but it's on Lake Bloomington, all right. There is Native American stories of Sasquatch going back hundreds of you know, a thousand years in that area too. So one day it's me and two other boys. I was the oldest that They were probably nine or ten. I was twelve. Yeah, I was twelve, and we were walking to eat dinner essentially, but we were late, so we were kind of running kind of, but we were running. Now, there is a what you would call hedgerows right that run along the either side of a road that runs down to the water. And what we would do from where we would camp we would camp in this pine forest that was off to the w just so we because we could choose where we camped, but we had the camp as a squad, right, so my squad always picked this pine forest. Well, the easiest way to get because we're lazy boys. We didn't want to take the extra hundred feet and walk around the hedgerows. We would crawl under them, right, and then we'd cross a road and then we'd crawl under another set and that would go into this big field. It was a parade field. That's where it was. Well, we were running and to get to before you hit the first head row, there was like a little drainage ditch which a lot of times would have water running down, you know, to the to the lake, but you had to jump this to get to the header and there was probably about a four foot gap between the water and the hedgerow. Now we were running. I was running, not not full speed, but running, and it hit me like a wave of just awful. It was the smell. The smell hit me first, and it was it was like a it was like a mix of like just wet dog and like d comp and like uh, you know that nasty bacteria water. I don't. I mean, you guys would know in Louisiana or fucking swamp water right growing up.
Speaker 2: I know, people, Yeah, just mixed.
Speaker 1: With I did plenty of that ship at le June was off, so but that's the smell mixed with like animal, like a wet dog or whatever. It just hit me like a wave, and holy shit, well I jumped. I was like mid air when I hit me and I landed. And when that when I landed, I literally you could these headrows were about ten feet tall. Okay, something A sasquatch peeled these things apart like it was nothing. The sun was behind them because we were headed west, and it was this perfect silhouette of a it had to have been about eight feet tall because the headrows were ten and it peeled these things open and let out this fucking roar that like blew my head back. I could feel it as much as I could. Uh you know, hear it. I hear the other two boys just scream and head the other door. Well, they head to the right, but I'm like frozen, and I just see this perfect silhouette of a freaking sasquatch standing right in front of me. Dude, I'm getting serious freaking goosebumps just thinking about it.
Speaker 2: So they saw this too, You weren't alone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the other two and I'll tell you one of them. Uh, he was never right after that, he was totally like he they called his parents, he went home. Uh, And I saw him maybe two or three times after that, and he was just never right mentally again, straight up, ended up on drugs. And I ended up dying, passing away really young. And the other kid would he him and I had a conversation and acknowledged it that that evening, that night when we told everybody what happened, and from that point on we never talked about it again. I also moved two years later. But he like was like no, no, nah, you know, like he wouldn't admit it Illinois.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we had our homie from timp foil sales.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't Illinois classified into that triangle?
Speaker 2: Not the Bridgewater Triangle?
Speaker 1: Is it now? Bridgewaters and Vermont?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the northeast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's Massachusetts.
Speaker 2: So what's the he.
Speaker 3: Said there was a triangle around the Great Lakes. He was talking about that with us.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 5: YEP, I don't remember, but we've had a couple of people. I mean, but you were saying about them being solo creatures.
Speaker 4: But we've had old.
Speaker 5: Boy that hunts them, had that whole experience where he had a whole bunch of them triangulate on him.
Speaker 1: Remember him, And I've had I've had friends the same thing happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then he and then we had another person tell us that there was more than one Scott had, like a whole family. And then we had another person that we talked to as well that they were like bunched up in a couple of them. I don't think that they are. They have to be using some type of camouflaging technique. They have to be doing right or interdimensional like they are strategic when it comes to I think showing or exposing themselves like they've lasted this long, especially with all the drone technology and all the trail camps and all the everything, it stands to reason that they are well.
Speaker 1: So one of the things I can tell you that because we do an active sasquatch encounter, you know, we try to have encounters, not we don't go out like knocking and whooping anymore. We don't do that because I find that if I just we just act naturally and hang out by the campfire, that naturally they'll come to us.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine these sasquads just like, bro, what are these people doing?
Speaker 1: Right? Like? Bro? What?
Speaker 5: And I don't yeah, like the you know you're could you imagine them like standing behind them, like should.
Speaker 4: We throw something at them?
Speaker 5: Like meanwhile, meanwhile, predators, Like fuck, these creatures aren't even worth taking their freaking signs from, like God, blessed?
Speaker 2: Have you seen them?
Speaker 3: He and Peel skit where it's like these two black guys are wearing white face.
Speaker 2: They're in Nazi Germany and.
Speaker 3: The Gestapo guys like so we had some nicros and and they're like, no, none.
Speaker 2: Here, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Bits A research shows that no African American can deny the beats is their favorite vegetable.
Speaker 2: And they're like, uh no, all good? What about this cat toy? They're like, what, I feel like the sasquad? You've never seen this skip?
Speaker 4: I have not. I have not, but I feel like that that's probably what this is.
Speaker 3: He goes down the list of like four different things like they're test to see if these two guys are black who.
Speaker 2: Clearly have short froze and are wearing white.
Speaker 3: Face clearly, but it's just like they're like a Nope, I think we're all good here, thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 2: That's the sasquatch. Watch these people in the woods.
Speaker 1: Whoop?
Speaker 2: Like are they in a fucking insane clown posse concert?
Speaker 1: Whoop? Whoop? Like what? I had another incident very similar to the first one in Alaska too, really so yeah, almost identical, but uh like nine years later.
Speaker 5: Have you actually gotten to see and well the whole so you just saw the silhouette again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the silhouette again, but this one you could actually see like it wasn't like full blown like I've got a spotlight on them features, but the size, uh, and you know it was just very very humanoid, like very classics sasquatch, right silhouette and then like uh like facial features that weren't it wasn't it wasn't eight, but it wasn't human. So it's just like terrifying, that's what it is. So that in Alaska and then I one of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life. We do a lot of research. I say, we it's me and a bunch of other idiots that go to the Alleghany National Force. Now, the Alleghany National Force is terrifying place anyway. It's just it's just full of high strangeness. It's in western northwestern Pennsylvania, everything from UFOs to it's it's one of those places where they flooded all kinds of ship to make a reservoir. So there was Indian villages and all kinds of stuff. This.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've heard about this place a lot, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got all those places in eastern Tennessee like that with the Tennessee Valley Authority, the same type of stuff. But so this is in the Alleghany National Forest, so lots of Sasquatch stuff, like, I mean, there's just wild shit going on in there. Period. There's like deep underground military base rumors stuff like in the region. Not necessarily right there, but all the things kind of converge into this little place of high strangeness. And I say a little bit. It's vast. It's huge, and there's definitely places where humans just haven't been in a long time, like or are very infrequent, like where we camp. It's yeah, there's just like there's probably six to seven months out of the year where there's not one human back there. So yeah, it's and it's remote and it takes you know, once you leave a hardball road, it's about a thirty five minute drive to get to our campsite. Okay, and that's you know, like twenty miles an hour or twenty five on a gravel road, right, yea, So we're out in the middle. So we we've had tons of I've got people that have so you have Class A sidings, Class B sidings, right, class C sidings, but Class A is an actual visual siding, right, and from that area of people that we do, we have two I don't have any Class A sidings there, but there's two people that do that I know. But we have tons of Class B. So we talk and Class B is sounds, vocalizations things like that. And we've had a few incidents of like there's there's a perfect area and it's kind of creepy. It's like this old I don't know if it used to be a military like something military used to go on there, because it's it's a mountain, right, but there is it's gated, like there's no like you can get up there. Have gone I've gone up there, but I found like old clearing barrels and just military signage up there, you know when I'm talking about guys. Yeah, yeah, it's indistinguishable from anything else. And I'm like, why is this shit up here? Right? So who knows. I don't know if it was National Guard whatever, I don't know, but either way, behind this fence, there's this ridge line that overlooks our campsite, and we don't fuck with it because we're like, this would be the perfect place for them to sit and just watch us. So we give them all that high ground. And because we do that, and we're basically like, yeah, like come, you know, hang out, not like come hang out. We just aren't aggressive, we're not assholes out there. We don't we don't drink, we don't do drugs, we don't, you know, We're basically trying to be as like kumbayas absolutely possible, and that has worked for us very well to get what we think our sasquatch to come in very close and they'll get you know, we've gotten stuff thrown at us, We've gotten tons of vocalizations where it literally it's a freaking there's monkeys in the woods. That's what it sounds like. It's not bard owls, it's not coyotes. It's freaking like if you were to click on YouTube right now and type in chimpanzees fighting, yeah, in the woods, that's what it would sound like multiple times.
Speaker 3: And it's always like mushrooms would not make them want to come hang with y'all.
Speaker 1: I mean they might, they might. True, we got the stone dates the stone da Yeah, I don't know, man, but at the end of the day that it works for us and we get Now with that being said, I actually use trail cams to deter them so they don't fuck with me at night when I sleep, because before we started, before I started using infrared cameras as deterrent, they things would come up and mess with tents and campers and all the stuff that we would bring out there. And we've got pictures of handprints, like giant freaking handprints on the side of campers stuff like that, Like we'll dust them for fingerprints and whatnot. And there's dermal ridges and we've got footprints all kinds of stuff from this area. I mean, there's no doubt in my mind at all. Now. The dumbest thing I've ever done. When it came to Sasquatch was one of my buddies, good buddies. The guy that I was talking about going to How did I bring this up to you guys? No, I didn't. I'm getting either way. He's a marine as well, and he had pro He's got property up in what's called the tug Hill Plateau, which is north of Syracuse where I live, and it is wild There's nothing out there. It's just wilderness like upstate New York. You know the Adirondack Mountains. It's it's the it's the foothills of the Adirondacks. Right. So he's got one hundred acres or he had unfortunately divorce now and they had to sell it. But we were convinced he had had a couple incidents where things bluff charged him. He's got two giant Great Pyrenees dogs, the big white dogs, who if anything even goes near his property they bark and always have Well, these dogs would not they would freaking retreat. And if they're retreating from whatever this is, it's something fierce. It's not a black bear, it's not any of this other shit. And he got what you would call bluff charged in his backyard by something. He couldn't see it visually obviously, but it was giant bonfire. But that's this is the this is the incident that kind of put me over the edge to go out and check out his property. So we found a couple different signs that there could be something going on. And he has this bridge that goes across the stream, because the property is broken in half by a trout stream that runs down the middle, and he had a bridge that goes over. Now, we went over. He brought me out there and we went over the bridge, checked out the far side. I'm sensitive to I'm not like psychic or you know, some medium or something, but I am sensitive to energies. I just I'm a reiki practitioner. And there's another story where I drowned in the Marine corps and after that I've been able to see auras since then. That's a whole other story though. Wow, it's all fucked up. But with that being said, something's definitely going on on the far side of his property, and it was. It was freaky. We could feel it. I tried to discern what I thought, and I'm like, dude, I don't know, but we came back across the Within two days, we went back out because I was gonna we were gonna spend the night out there in camp and just do you know, proper investigation, proper whatever. Well, the bridge is torn down, okay, and it was definitely not just natural. Oh it's old and it broke. Nope, because he had fixed that bridge not that long before that. It was sturdy as shit. Something tore it down so we couldn't get to the other side. That's that's my theory. Now. About a month after that, I decided I was going to go out there and do a proper investigation by my well, he was supposed to come out with me, but he didn't. Him and his wife were fighting whatever. I ended up doing it by myself, and uh, that was just stupid, really dumb out in the middle of the woods by myself. Darkest shit I had. So I have a thermal camera that hooks to the iPhones, right, so I have two iPhones. I don't know if I have the idea with the other one right here. So I have both of these phones fully charged, you know, like one's a reload remag you know, and I'm setting up a camera trap for this freaking Sasquatch' that's my plan. Now, our little campsite that we have, we have a fence around it. It's not going to keep anything out, but it's gonna stop something from just coming up and like fucking with our tent, right, And so I set up cameras to cover all of the fence line except for about this eight foot swath, which the tent is set up right there. I've got it. So the window is right there at this eight foot swath. I've got a and or two tied to the fence, so I know something touches it, it's gonna, you know, rattle the can. So I've basically got this sucker. If it's coming, it's going to funnel right to this spot. Yeah, and it does. And I can hear it coming up from the creek. It's like one in the morning. I'm already got my camera. Oh yeah, it was. The loom was like an existent it was. It was. It was. It was an absolute nightmare. So I've got this thermal all set. I hear it come up to and actually put its hands on the I can't see it, but it put its hands up on the on the fence. Because the fence rattled. So I'm like, holy shit, like my.
Speaker 4: Chest is oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And I bring up the camera like this it goes dead?
Speaker 4: What it goes completely dead?
Speaker 1: Goes completely dead like some ghost hunter paranormal EVP. Shit right, that's but I have this planned because I'm like, this could happen because I you know, boom, I pull out this other phone, pull the thermo out, plug it in, powers up, boom breaking the guy goes dead.
Speaker 4: Not you like you're by yourself with nothing.
Speaker 1: Not just drained. Yeah I'm not not just dead like it didn't like just shut off it. They're drained. So now I actually I pull my weapon at that point because I'm like, holy shit, I'm freaking what have I done? This is what I'm thinking in my brain, like what have I done? I'm scared to ship. I didn't like to start pulling the trigger or anything, but I I really thought about it. And all I really remember at that point is sitting there for about the next hour just shitting. I can't, like, this was really.
Speaker 5: Fucking did you did you actually end up seeing it or did it stopshead of you?
Speaker 1: No? No, it because it didn't come any farther than the fence right, and I it the thermal failed and it was so dark that I couldn't see out the freaking thing. Wow. Uh so.
Speaker 4: Yeah it probably did.
Speaker 1: One of my flashlights was dead too, totally freaking exact, so I yeah. So I was just like, I'm never doing that ship again. I mean, and people, I you know, I've fed people straight up be like yeah, you're full ship, and I'm like, I can care what you say because that's one of the scariest experiences of my fucking life period.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be in the woods hunting for the sam Scranch anytime.
Speaker 2: Isn't there like a part of your people's culture.
Speaker 5: To be fair, I will say that I have been in the woods a lot in my life, and I have a.
Speaker 4: Healthy respect for the woods.
Speaker 5: So you know, it's one of those things if I'm not going, just like with ghosts and everything else, haven't have said many times like I'm not out there fucking with them or looking for them, Like if they're there, just be like cool, I'm just I'm here vibing. You can vibe over there. We just vibe in the same area, but not together.
Speaker 1: So now I use the freaking cameras as the turrent. Yeah, because it's been proven to me that now that I do that, none of our shit gets sucked with. Do you think that they can have a rooftop ten? Do you think they can sell? I do I think that they. I think they can. I don't know why. I just I just I just because otherwise, I mean, I just don't know why they would avoid it otherwise.
Speaker 2: So that I got an experiment for you.
Speaker 3: Next time you happen to be out in the woods, you know, dicking off with the Sam squant or whatever it is, you create infrared crayons.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 3: Maybe set up a little a little bored out there and make some symbol.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they write English or And.
Speaker 1: I absolutely agree with you, and I'm working on it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is that actually the reason for the for the crayons? You say it's for the military?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. No, but it is a cool thing. So I've thought about that too. I was like, because next time I'm that I go out, well this it'll be soon actually about a month. I'm bringing out a like the not not plywood, but the particle the stuff that it's not. It's because you can write on it. It's the right, but it is would it's just like the like, what the hell do they call it? It's it's sort of like that, but it's like the it's like the it's you know, like a quarter inch and it's it's just nicer than plod ship. So yeah, so I'm yeah, the little fucking art station right for Saskatch. Saskatch can draw with an infrared cran.
Speaker 2: They got hieroglyphs or something that they'll write on it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Why do you think that they've avoided us so hard because I see what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's one of those things like and this is why I'm like, I feel like they're not And this is why I get caught up with the biblical stuff a little bit with them, because it's like they're not allowed to interact like completely, like it's not sanctioned. Right.
Speaker 3: I guess it's the word toys aren't allowed to speak to humans kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Right, maybe because they could be the theory on now there's there's a few people that have had different interviews with people that allegedly were able to do the mind speak with these people have heard of. One of the most famous ones was on Bo Kennedy's The Bump podcast and allegedly this woman had a conversation with a sasquatch through telepathic communications and it told her that it was what is called an elude. That was what it called itself. Now, an eliude in essence is the offspring of a nephelum. That's what an eliud is. According to Gary Wayne, do.
Speaker 4: You think they would be pretty, like real shit?
Speaker 5: Like you think like me, you would think like maybe the pretty angels that we think of, but maybe it's like the giant, weird eyeball.
Speaker 3: One on the the nephelm were from the demons and like Eliath was one of them.
Speaker 1: There were angels, angels at one angels and people, well that they still are and fallen angels. I mean, if we're getting technical, fallen angels and demons are different.
Speaker 2: They are different.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you think they would at least still be like kind of pretty?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 5: I mean I think there would still be something, but like, man, that sucks. Man, you you're you're a very ugly dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's one of those things though, Like you've got so the elude but this elude was in search of salvation. So you have other stories throughout time, uh, some of Native American tribes, some of other people that talk about these beasts and being in search of not not just beasts but also Raphael Gibberine, Nephelin, in search of redemption, mm on God. There's there's lots of rumors and or things written about some of the mighty Men in the Bible, that they were giants, even that some of them were refeme or men of Moab who could have been lying men. Right, So there's there's these these stories of So so this goes way back to one of your first questions is do you think they're good and evil? I think some are and some are, but you that that's a good possibility. I think in essence that yes, I think that they could be. They could be. That's a one of the viable theories is that they are part of this whole. Maybe it's not Nephlam per se, but they're they're nephlam adjacent. Right, Because we go back to the where we were going with this genetic research ship too, is that if we're talking about gods, little g gods or aliens or whatever, what the hell do you think they're doing. They're gene splicing the shit out of things, right, So where the fuck did the minotaur come from? Where did all these all the freaking folklore of all the freaking weird beasts throughout time? Right again, across civilizations, across time, across continence, geography. That shit happens, Dragons, all the different shit, Right, what's to say, who's to say that it's not genetically crisper freaking you know, ancient crisper shit, or it's not ancient. But you know what I'm saying, who's to say.
Speaker 4: It's not this marine text? I mean that did specifically, I mean it was.
Speaker 1: I mean they look at all the look at all the Egyptian shit too, Egypt which is a direct descendant.
Speaker 5: From that, and they and then the whole embryo, the first embryo, they were injecting it and all of that. So if you really look at it, I mean it was eugenics, just without the word eugenics. Yeah, if you were to believe the stories of what they their history and how humans came to be technically.
Speaker 1: All the Atlantean shit, all the all of it, it's all the you know, the Norse, the Celts, the Hindus, all of them. They all have these stories that are they all rhyme?
Speaker 2: So I mean where these beasts come from?
Speaker 3: Like okay, to say, where did the idea of a horse with wings come from?
Speaker 2: I could honestly imagine that.
Speaker 3: That was their creativity to think, Yo, the horse is really fast.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: What if that bitch could fly to you, draw that ship down and like that was I could see that being an artist's rendition and becoming a thing. Fine, But to your point, there is more than a few of these creatures that seemed to.
Speaker 2: Traverse cultures, traverse continents.
Speaker 1: From sators Tars, all of them, yes, all of them. They're not just like Greek. They're not just Greek. They're I mean all the stuff, the feathery hairpins, the all the shit from South America. I mean again, it all rhymes. So you know, again, it's overwhelming and we don't know shit, but it brings up a whole lot of stuff that always just racks my brain.
Speaker 3: I will say, as far as whenever you look at the grand scheme of shit, all the cultures and all the tribes and all these creatures and these little g gods and whatever, look at how they were worshiped, and that typically will give you a pretty good indication. Once again, if we are operating in the ethereal and the spiritual, where there is a side of good and a side of evil, and I understand there are certain areas of gray, I'm willing to acknowledge that. But however, you know, sacrificing babies in a burning oven, I'm sorry, I don't see that as a benevolent being coming down to shed goodness and light.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you could look at the Aztecs for that. You can look at the Miyanes for that. You could look at the Canaanites for that. You could look at Gaelic tribes, you could look at the Druids. There is a well, I mean, I can't say the Druids because we don't actually know.
Speaker 4: Everything is the dsund forever.
Speaker 2: It's the fucking gypsies, but near the other all I'm saying so.
Speaker 3: But my point is there are certain deities where, if in just overarching theme and term, when I use the term deities, I'm not saying that in a demeaning way, but there are certain ones where, okay, this uh entity is asking for you to do good by your neighbors and that's how you worship it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can, I can get down with this. This other one is saying, hey, so I'm gonna need you.
Speaker 3: To draw some of your own blood and uh oh, if you really wanted to rain this this next month, which need you do is sacrifice. You're first born. And the more pain the kid and it has, the more it's gonna rain. The gods love that shit. It's a pretty clear cut line to me where the side of the good and side of the evil is on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I it's it's definitely. I mean, the bottom line is I'm I'm under the impression of I kind of go along with Gary Wayne on a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Wayne is right y, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he uh, you know, it's you have the fallen, the fallen angels, or the Watchers. I think there's more than one incursion though of that. But either way, you can say the Watchers are the little g gods or the as Gary would call them, the celestial mafia godfathers, right yeah, And then you have the Nephelim, who are all the demigods under that sure so, and I think that makes a lot of sense to me. Uh, just because again cross culturally, across geography, all of it, across religions, Sumerians, Celtics, Hindus, Islam, Native Americans, all of them as Texas incase, they all have this similar creation story, even the Chinese and the Australian, the Aboriginals, which yeah, just wild now.
Speaker 2: I've talked about that before too.
Speaker 3: It would make sense that earliest man right would do some sort of sun worship, but without any kind of monikers or backstory or character arcs or anything to worship the sun, being as how it provides plant life and animal life eat the plant, and so the human eats both. So clearly the sun is a life giving orb and we need to fucking venerate it in some way. This makes sense to me, and to have the equal and opposite of it. But moon worship, I completely could see that. To say there's a god of the sea, you know, this thing that covers the majority of the earth, Like some of these, it doesn't take a lot of a lot of mental hoops to jump through to say that. No matter what tribe you're talking to, they would have found a way to venerate this, to worship it in some way. But then whenever the deities themselves come into light. The god of the Sun, and how this tribe's god of the Sun is very very similar to this god's tribe of the Sun. Yeah, and there's not much understanding as to why they would have the same kind of character arch and backs right.
Speaker 2: There, There are some of that conflict.
Speaker 3: There are absolutely some that conflict and make no sense to say that this tribe's god of fire is completely separate from this god's tribe of fire or tribe god of you know what.
Speaker 2: The fucking man.
Speaker 3: Some of it is very very against each other on a on a playing field. But more often than not, You're right, they rhyme for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least rhyme of them. Yeah. Man, So that's kind of where I'm at with all that shit. I mean, how the hell do you go from that arc to that arc? Anyway? Foot dog Man dog Man scares the shit out of me.
Speaker 4: By the way, Godmen is super freaky to me.
Speaker 5: And the more people we have on this podcast, but now that I'm on it, like and I listen to these.
Speaker 4: People's stories, the more I'm like, fuck, no, Like, what is it? What do you want to see?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you I've never had.
Speaker 4: I do not want to see it.
Speaker 1: For some reason, A giant ape in the woods, like it freaks me out. But I'm still like, hey, let's go, let's go hang out.
Speaker 4: I can handle that more than this creepy bird scene.
Speaker 1: It's like fucking dog that walks on two legs and whatever, and the way that.
Speaker 4: It like bounces up at people and all this sudden.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know why people like going and doing freaky shit, like why do people love the haunted house? And I don't mean like a haunted house like the Halloween time, No, no, no, I mean a house where like, no, no, there's clearly some very evil shit that this happened in this house.
Speaker 2: Multiple people have died in it.
Speaker 3: Multiple people own the home, and shit goes side with Amyville Whorehouse. Okay, so hey, we understand this place is fucked. Why are there so many people like, let's go check it out, gang, Like this is fucking Scooby doo.
Speaker 2: It makes no.
Speaker 1: I don't I never understood that.
Speaker 2: I'm not that white. I'm sorry, I'm not Caucasian.
Speaker 4: I'm not that type of caucacity in me.
Speaker 3: We have this children's insane asylum. That was ran by nuns.
Speaker 2: That's obvious.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go No, how about wet though, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Now you're getting a little bit too.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm not going I've already talked about my story and not going into them.
Speaker 4: I will be fair for the medical purpose of it.
Speaker 5: Like if there was like a group that was like going into like study like or like look at the history of what was going on in it or whatever, my curiosity.
Speaker 4: Would probably get.
Speaker 5: But to be fair, though, it's like a whiff of something, I'm like, you know, maybe not like maybe.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between scholarship and going to places that people don't want to go to, but truly for some historian level things, right yeah, I know, cool versus a group of fucking college kids that gets super high and it's like let's go fuck around in the oldest Saint Asile.
Speaker 2: How about no?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, that's just fucked. I can't do it. I mean I've done some stuff like that, like uh, I mean, but it was like a real investigation, like like we went to like documentary for Fort Delaware. You guys ever heard of this place? Yes? Yeah, just wild man, it's it was awesome. But uh, but again, I just did a podcast. I just interviewed a group called the Beyond Human Podcast. These two that do this podcast aren't full loan, they're actual anthropologists. Okay, so they attack this from completely like folklore anthropology. Right, it's fascinating and they go do straight up ghost hunts and get after it. She was telling one of them was telling the story about getting choked out, getting choked out by some sort of entity and the only way they could get it off or was with holy water and prayer. It was just wild. And she had she had actual marks on her neck like a hand. It was wild.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So but these people are anthropologists, like this is what they like. They're they're they're attacking it from a completely scientific side, and man, it's it's almost like they piss them off even more spirits.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't give a funk about your science college.
Speaker 1: About your science. Science is settled. It's not.
Speaker 4: To talk to them.
Speaker 2: Oh reached out to them Beyond Human pod.
Speaker 1: Beyond Human podcast. Yeah, and they're doing an actual so they're they're both professors at Lehigh University, which I think is in Pennsylvania. Yeah, and they're they're actually doing a study. Like there you can get on and be a one of their test subjects and do like this whole It starts with the survey and then they interview you about stuff. So I'm participating in that right now. I haven't gotten interviewed yet.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's an anthropologist, so I.
Speaker 5: Actually so when you were talking about it, I was like, I understand it from that because the clinical mindset of wanting to break all this down, that's where that's where I.
Speaker 1: Missed my calling. Frankly, as an anthropologist.
Speaker 4: You should go back to school.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 4: To get my doctorate.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I really.
Speaker 5: Want to get my doctorate, Like I'm really hell bent on getting it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I lived in one of those states too that I'll just throw money at veterans to get their education. So it's like, I mean, I started getting money my masters, and then I decided no, because no, no, I was going to get in the behavioral science. Okay, because I was going to become because I was a peer support specialist for the VA for years for a lot of years, and I was going to become a therapist. While I realized that if I became licensed that couldn't do shit for anybody, So I was like, okay, now I'll just stick as a peer. So I didn't finish my masters, But I've always been like sociology anthropology, like.
Speaker 5: An apology is a really fun topic because a lot of people think it's just like one of this weird thing. But the thing about anthropology is is that it takes so many feels of study, and you study all of them to understand what humans are from start to finish everything in between. And like then there's sub categories within anthropology as well where people focus more like like language or you know, if they're doing archaeology, or it depends on what they want to focus on. There's more subsets. Like some people are really hyper fixated on the religion thing, Like we have to all take religion courses, and we had to take like multic multicultural world religion courses, and I like maybe or maybe not, Like you know, half ass did in my way through a couple of those, so I was like.
Speaker 4: We really don't click click.
Speaker 5: But there's a lot to read though, to be fair, there's like huge textbooks that we have to read, and it's like it's a bunch of breakdown and then we actually get to pick which ones we want to compare and contrast, and so like I picked, I picked different ones and stuff than like the norm because I wanted to read more about it. But there's there's a lot of interesting things with it because we do like you know, we we have courses on media and how using psychology to do mass marketing is a thing, and that's where some anthropologists go into, is marketing and being able to target and use psychology to promote whatever project, the product.
Speaker 1: Or project psychology type stuff away.
Speaker 5: There's there's so many little weird pockets of where anthropology plays in and like how it's a giant umbrella and then you have all these people that like all different types of science stuff that is involved in it, and you can just learn about every subject you can.
Speaker 6: So that's how I'm approaching these I will it's all a bunch of nerds together.
Speaker 5: So it's it's a bunch of nerdy people that want to learn about a lot of ship and some people focus really hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just trying to go back and get a degree in history. Y'all are over here trying to understand human being human I'm over here.
Speaker 4: I have taking like nine levels of history.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm terrible at remembering dates and stuff like that. I wish I was better, I really do. And there is amazing female historians. But I swear to you, I don't know what it is with men. You guys remember so much random the dom shit, And.
Speaker 2: It's like, because what because do you remember.
Speaker 5: The battle of this and this at this time this, and they were wearing this, and they had this, and they were doing.
Speaker 4: This and it was uphill sideways this way, And.
Speaker 5: It's like, I'm sorry, who remembers this from what nine thousand years ago?
Speaker 3: Like, women and men remember very different things. Men, when you get to a certain age, you.
Speaker 4: Can't find shit on a shelf.
Speaker 5: You're staring at the same pat for twenty five minutes.
Speaker 4: Where's the salt?
Speaker 5: No, But I can remember that battle that was obscure in the middle of nowhere, like.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a fact, okay.
Speaker 3: At a certain point, men fall into one of two categories. Either one they become experts at slow cooking meat and the other.
Speaker 1: The I have a smoker, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Either that route or b you for some reason think of the Roman Empire at least three times a.
Speaker 5: Day at least, but my dad was both though like your dad's.
Speaker 4: My dad was like the most. Like he would watch like the most.
Speaker 5: History and then here while slow cooking meat and his egg and doing all these fancy ship.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't have an egg, but I know, yeah, it's going to become a part of my personality.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to I have one in Oregon that I'm supposed to bring back, and I'm like, I'm not letting you use that thing, because then he's like, can I use.
Speaker 2: This every day? I know my brother in law has one, my neighbor has one.
Speaker 3: I watch these dudes do it, and I have respect for it, but I also trying to protect me from myself.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, but I think it's really funny how like so many men are so well at remembering the slightest details where I've read so much about so many things, and then I'm like, what's that person we're talking about? Like every time I swear to God the last couple of weeks, men are throwing out names. I'm just like, who's that person again? Like I know the name, but my brain doesn't remember this.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why it is a female thing because my wife is one of the smartest people I know. Right she is. She's amazing. But if I she's not. But like if I asked her who fought in the revolutionary or if I asked her who fought in the revolutionary where she'd be.
Speaker 4: Like, is this people?
Speaker 5: Bro, those people that fought against those other people, Like, that's what they did if.
Speaker 1: They were red, I think they were read.
Speaker 2: I may not be able to tell you. You can tell me.
Speaker 1: She can tell me what their fucking uniform look like. She couldn't tell me who they were, right, So yes, So men say the same shit about women. It's just different shit.
Speaker 2: We are built for priorities.
Speaker 1: This is why men and women aren't the fucking same. Very sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: It's true, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but the science is actually confirmed on this way.
Speaker 2: There's only two genders. They're very different for a reason.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you what my my kid's last softball season record was, but I could tell you what the weather was the day before the Battle of Agincourt.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wish I could explain why.
Speaker 4: But here we are ridiculous, Like, yeah, it was rainy because.
Speaker 2: It was super muddy, and that's why the muddy.
Speaker 1: And that's why the fucking British one. Okay, this guy and the Yeomen just fucking slay all kinds of shit.
Speaker 5: You think I can remember all the shit that I've read, and I'm like, no, Nope, but man, I can tell you about all sorts of random shit.
Speaker 4: And it's like, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Don't man, I don't understand where my knowledge decides it's going to be remembered and where it's not.
Speaker 3: Like and this is also why so many people whenever, whenever you came on as a co host, right, there were so many people like, oh, man, a woman's gonna be a coast on a conspiracy pod. And it's like, first of all, you're an anthropology just so you look at history, and you look at human behavior, and you look at these conspiratorial stories from.
Speaker 2: A very different perspective than a man. I feel like that's the entire fucking package here.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. I just want to break it down.
Speaker 5: I want to understand, Like, as we're talking about this ghost DNA, now you got me hyper fixated on it.
Speaker 4: I've already read like six articles.
Speaker 1: Well I brought it up, and I brought up all I did was say. All I said was and the virus actually is the reason we have a placenta. Women have a placenta. And you went, well, no, you have to understand she as you immediately right, she's also a doula. No, you're going into her wheelhouse.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, now, I'm like, now I'm hyper fixating on this and now I'm going to be down this whole rabbit hole from the next like week, like we know everything.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't know the show Danny Jones.
Speaker 2: I love Danny Jones's show.
Speaker 1: So there was there was a woman that it was just done that that you guys should watch that episode. There was a she's a I think she's a geneticist. She might be like an anthropological geneticist or something. She's I can't remember exactly what she does it she gets on there and talks about some of this ship. Yeah Jones, So yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean it's been really interesting as I'm like scanning this and kind of learning more about it and seeing what it says and stuff. I mean, I've heard about it and I've also done years ago. I read into the different DNA sequencing. But that's it's interesting because like the articles that are now coming out about what you're talking about are completely different from what they were five years ago.
Speaker 1: You didn't even know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and everything every year DNA, right, So junk d Yeah, junk DNA, that's always what it's been called. Is just the junk DNA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chrisper technology has rewritten everything we thought we once knew about DNA and how its structured and how it works.
Speaker 2: It's it's well.
Speaker 1: Now. Another part of this whole thing, too, is is not just it's not just like what we talked about. There's also shows. Because what really sent me down this freaking rabbit hole was when because you know, I I I was in the military for ten years. Dude saw enough shit to see shit, right, And trauma fucking trauma's a real thing. So with that being said, not not just that a childhood trauma, you know, because because fuck, but it's just the way it goes right sometimes. And so I'm like doing all this research on trauma and I start seeing trauma encoding articles about trauma encoding on DNA. It does, and holy shit. And so I went through like a there was a big study in Holocaust survivors and they're showing you know, three or four generations from there still have the trauma markers on the DNA some some of the starvation, some of the big famines, and like Ethiopia and uh Ireland there's there's a whole bunch of these and those trauma markers are encoded on DNA too. That's what headed me down this whole rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Explain that the way Holocaust denires.
Speaker 1: Right, So I don't know, but either way, so it shows, and it just shows that trauma encodes on your DNA as well. That all freaking and that opens up a whole another can of worms with locks and epigenetics and all that shit, like what you know, triggers, what turns gene expression on, what turns it off? Can we do it remotely again? Aliens and all the shit. It just it gets really deep and I love that.
Speaker 5: So it's interesting while you're talking about the placenta. It protects the placenta embryos from viral infection, is what the genome, the ancestral genome does.
Speaker 2: So the virus protects.
Speaker 1: The virus protects from a virus.
Speaker 5: Whoa, yeah, so it says the new study reveals that the viral turncoat might help the placenta protect embryos from viral infection. It's a beautiful story supported by very strong experiments. This is from an evolutionary biologist in Colorado who was.
Speaker 4: Not involved in study, but they read work. Okay.
Speaker 5: So there are all these elements that we already know that we have about our genome. Viruses that embed in their genetic material in our genome are also known as retroviruses.
Speaker 4: So retroviruses is like a protein that.
Speaker 5: Is going to be shown over and over again forever, pretty much.
Speaker 2: That we were talking about spike protein with covid or is that different.
Speaker 4: It's a different type of protein.
Speaker 5: This is actually I actually pulled something up so that way I could read it correctly. It's what it does is infects the hosts and then it tricks them into making the proteins that they need to replicate it. Occasionally, the retrovirus will embed itself into a sperm or egg cell, and when that happens, it can hitch a ride into the next generation and beyond.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So that was like an easy I'm trying to find like the simplest way to break it down.
Speaker 4: So this sounds like a good way to say it. So that's what that is.
Speaker 5: And so this is stating pretty much that it's domesticated itself, so it would embedded itself into not only the male and the female.
Speaker 4: But also the male.
Speaker 5: And so if it's passing down into the sperm too, then it's coding this the coating the placenta so that other outside infections can't get in and kill and kill off everything.
Speaker 1: So and I'm sure that evolves as well. I'm sure that evolves as well. As we get exposed to other ship it will also evolved with it. And then man, just wild, I wonder, I wonder if different populations have different uh viral code, you know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 4: The viral sequencing, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like certain certain things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wonder if it says that it's that if it infects the sperm cells, the precursors of the eggs, their genes become a part of our DNA and can be passed on to the offspring. Once the snimmit of the viral DNA becomes embedded in our genome is known as indigenous retrovirus. The e r V e r V an eight percent of the genome is created. Is sequencing is from that it's trapped in our DNA cells ever since they infected a human ancestor millions of years ago. These genes have lost their original viral function over time, but that does not mean that they're useless. So and then goes into a whole bunch of other information about it. But now and now I'm curious. Now I'm gonna end up reading all about this stuff. But yeah, it's codes. Yeah, it codes the so it says in codes of protein produced in the placenta and early human embryos. And so it binds the receptor onto the cell surface known as a A s c T two, the same receptor that is another form of the e r V drived protein. So it links, it sells the cells together, and it forms a coat pretty much with the retrorivers.
Speaker 1: Now, what you need to find, guys, is the graphic that that has the star and ship that goes across that goes Remember when you were a kid, you go across the morning. You know, That's what this episode is all about.
Speaker 4: Like a sperm braveyard.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing that people don't what the sperm graveyard.
Speaker 2: That's another euphemism for an ex wife.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, I really I actually learned the other day, Like what I do d is actually.
Speaker 4: How they Yeah, so how they actually do. Yeah, they're they keep it yet.
Speaker 1: They just kill all kinds of shit they kill.
Speaker 5: Also, so the IDEs they like continuously make the everything's in flame twenty four to seven pretty much.
Speaker 4: It's real rough.
Speaker 5: So the so the sperm, So the sperm graveyard is where because like sperm just don't stop when they've reached the egg. They continue to go on and traverse out into the body, i e.
Speaker 4: The sides of the body.
Speaker 5: And that turns into like the dominal cavity is known as also the equivalent of sperm graveyard.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can look it up.
Speaker 2: Is not is not I feel like that's a stripper. We're just called it.
Speaker 5: Is actually called it is a technical term called the sperm graveyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the morning there there's so many jokes that can make, but they just continuously get darker.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I.
Speaker 3: Like a woman who's had six abortions like that, pussy's haun a dog, that's ships that's a graveyard.
Speaker 2: It's a whole thing. But like, oh my god, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Like, well, we were talking about that and that's.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm learning new information here.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck yeah, the sperm graveyard and not just be carrying that.
Speaker 4: Ship woman even dies off and recycles out and stuff.
Speaker 5: But but there is a lot of conversation if we're gonna get woo wu or conspiratoral about it, is that because that holds a piece of your DNA, every person that you've slept with is embodied into your body itself, and like a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a whole.
Speaker 1: There's a whole thing.
Speaker 6: There is a yeah, and there's a there's a whole Yeah, there's a whole conversation about that, like in and of itself and then how how it transverses into men and all these things and stuff.
Speaker 5: So we're not gonna go down that rabbit hole. But back to the DNA sequencing though, there is a lot of interesting talk about the original DNA and like who has the most potent DNA of human.
Speaker 3: And you can look at the mitochondrial bottleneck that there was rendly ten thousand BC. You've heard of that, so apparently there was a world war that killed I think it's been a lot since I read the article. What twenty five percent of the male population on Earth all die within like two years, and then the women, because they weren't at the warfront, their mitochondrial DNA survived and you could backfill it to like ten thousand BC.
Speaker 2: You know, just a quarter of all men just killed each other.
Speaker 1: That just came out. I think they were just talking about that.
Speaker 2: That blows my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I mean, we have we do show another bottle and that they're like with cataclysms right right right where they'll literally show where like there's one where they're estimated there was like a couple thousand Homo sapiens left on the planet. And that's like, holy shit, like what is that? What's that from?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a weird one. There's a there's some weird points in history where that don't really make a whole bunch of sense when you start to really look at it from all different angles. It's kind of like, Okay, so you're telling me that a whole bunch of people died, that there's not a bunch of extra DNA to be able to like, you know, that we're not interbreeding and things like this, and that we're not messing up the DNA sequencing. And then it's like, well, so why did these things happen? There's no answers. It's just like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just it happens.
Speaker 5: And then if we look at the weird and then if you go back to you know, history of how people were going about, how you know, things were actually like intermixing and people were just showing up in different locations and and then you know, going about and doing their nomadic stuff, and then tribes starting to form and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: But then people were just dying off in large groups.
Speaker 5: And it's like okay, so then you follow the DNA and that's a whole nother thing of the whole you know, DNA the twenty three and me it's like, okay, you do realize you all gave your DNA over two be tested and used and it actually states in the information if you read it, that you're going to be genetically tested on, Like they're genetically using it for testing and they're looking for something. I truly believe that they're looking for a specific DNA sequencing.
Speaker 1: Group and that their blood line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're hunting a bloodline right now.
Speaker 5: That it makes a lot of sense if you look at the stuff, like what they're looking for.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's actually the real reason why France saidn't allow them. Everybody thought that it was because they would disseminate their entire civilization, But in reality, the royal.
Speaker 2: Bloodline from old is hiding in France.
Speaker 4: Hey, maybe that's where they are. Maybe they're like under.
Speaker 1: What about the Basque people? You guys know about this that it's wild? I mean their their blood type is totally wacky.
Speaker 2: The more any negative than anywhere else on earth. If I'm not mistaken, I am.
Speaker 5: A rich negative and oh negative. I'm the weird alien blood type.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you was, was my father in law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just weird aliens over here. Not really, there's a lot more weird blood. We did a whole blood episode that was crazy, But.
Speaker 1: Like the whole Basque people are just in wild, Like their language is totally different than anyone else's. Their whole their their whole origin story is totally weird.
Speaker 5: Well for our our cult members that don't know, do you want to explain it to them? Kind of like the history of them and stuff, because.
Speaker 1: You let me let me pull it up.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it in passing, but I don't know if we've ever actually I.
Speaker 4: Don't think we've I don't I have none.
Speaker 2: Anything I want to say.
Speaker 3: Me and Jonathan talked about it when we did an episode on the Cuco, which is a race of people that vanished around the time of the French Revolution, remember, but they claim that they might have been, uh, you know, of Basque origin. That's not guaranteed facts, mostly because there's nothing we know about them these days except for the fact.
Speaker 2: They were just hated in France.
Speaker 3: But I mean, they're they're not the Basque, aren't exactly Arab and they're not exactly European.
Speaker 1: No, And their language is completely it's a it's a it's an isolated unrelated to any other tongue.
Speaker 2: And the other thought it was close to Catalonian, but it's not.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't say it doesn't say anything about that, and I'm trying to find that one.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: And their culture in and of itself is very like they've assimilated pretty you know, especially.
Speaker 1: These they have for sure, but they have a genetic continuity that's totally different. So like studies indicate the best are not they're not migrants from a distant land, but are descended from early Neolithic farmers, yeah, who mixed with local hunter gatherers and then became isolated from the rest of Europe for millennia. Right now, there's this is the sanitized version, right, the sanitized google ship. But you know, their language is different, the geographic and cultural isolation, you know, and that's what they that's what the anthropologists. Yeah, that's what they keep saying, right, and they're also very resistant to assimilation. Yeah, but they have a completely unique cultural identity and there is So here's one of the things that I'm trying to find this because I don't want to speak like a complete moron on it. Man, I don't know if I can find it right off the back, you know, you got to dig shit. But there's there's rumors I think that allegedly something that has to do with Kane from the Bible ended up dying or like like he ended up over there, like in that region. M h. Rumors. You can maybe people can look it up, but that is something that is I haven't dug into it real deep yet, but that's pretty interesting something with Cain and his ancestors and that that region and that there is a I think a tomb there that is said to be Caine's tomb. So I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: No, they are. They are a fascinating track of people. Yeah, sure, what you found something?
Speaker 5: They these people supposedly live between three thousand, three hundred, yeah, three hundred, excuse me, three thousand and five thousand years ago the Basque mm hmm. So that's like that. They were around the transitioning farming in the southwest Europe, so Stonehinge was already being built, So that's this whole group was in the northern section of So they actually looked at the genome sequencing from eight Stone Age skeletons in northern Spain to determine that this is when they think that this this group was there.
Speaker 2: I believe it. And that's the thing. This group has been there for forever.
Speaker 1: In thousands of years, right, And it's not.
Speaker 3: Like and I know at one point they were kind of what's the word when when you're oppressed by your regime?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, persecuted.
Speaker 1: They're definitely persecuted and some of the Catalonians, but again there are some militant people as well, So I don't I don't know if there's cross pollination between the Catalonians in the Bass. It would makes sense if there was.
Speaker 2: It would make sense if there was.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but that's my point that they they have been persecuted in the past, but they've always stuck it out. They have hailed onto their region of the world, and they still survive and are thriving to this day.
Speaker 1: And we do know, I mean as that certain populations of people that have been isolated throughout time end.
Speaker 5: Up, you know, like Africa that hasn't I mean, their DNA is damn near pure like quote unquote pure DNA. I mean, there's there's places in South America it's South South Africa or South America, excuse me, that have certain locations that also have very clean DNA.
Speaker 4: I guess you could put it.
Speaker 5: This group apparently as their ancestral DNA can be traced back to uh people that lived in Europe during the Last Ice Age, and that they primarily the pioneer farmers from Germany, Hungary and Spain who lived there thousands of years earlier. The new study goes into explaining that some of the differences between the Basque and the neighbors of France and Spain and the initial farmers mixture set. So they're talking about the combination of the isolated groups due to a combination of the geography and culture. So they're speculating on why they were like this, but historians are thinking that it was a very difficult area to conquer, so they didn't get affected by a lot of the migration that.
Speaker 4: Was happening, and so they just pretty much stayed isolated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have these populations in the Caucaust as well, the Caucaus mountains, like the Dagastan.
Speaker 2: Was going to say, look at Dagastan, Akistan.
Speaker 1: And Georgia and Georgians, and they have these.
Speaker 4: By the way, I was, I was Afghanistan, but they are Georgians.
Speaker 2: Brutal motherfuckers, they are.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen this this in the in the Caucaus that they have like uh, I call it like the Lord of the Rings power uh system. Right, Like the like the the way that like the Gondor and fucking the Rokirom were able to signal each other with the signal fires. There's all these thousands of thousands of year old freaking towers. Yeah, throughout these villages that are like perchased on the side of cliffs for no apparent reason, right, and it's wild. You can look into that ship too. It is freaking wild.
Speaker 4: You know, he just wrote about what we really had it going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, basically basically just put a little extra fantasy and whimsical flare on it. But he definitely derived a lot of his inspiration from real ship.
Speaker 5: Who's saying fantasy, Maybe that's that, you know what, Maybe that's who we descend from Tolkien. Tolien got it right, like the Elves made yeah, elves.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: He He was very clear that there was a thinly veiled Christian message start to finish. Tolkien was very open about that, same as Lion of the Witch and the Wardrobe same shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, freaking C. S. Lewis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's not.
Speaker 3: Do not let this detract from the fact that the Dune book series led to even fifty Shades of Gray.
Speaker 1: Do not talk.
Speaker 5: You've already talked about it with him, that he doesn't need to hear it again. No, No, the Cold members do not want to hear this fucking rabbit hole ship.
Speaker 2: You want to go down a whole tangent.
Speaker 5: You can believe that, but you can't believe that maybe maybe the Annochy, somehow their bloodline is survived through these people.
Speaker 1: Oh damn it, there is that book. It's another book.
Speaker 4: I like new books.
Speaker 2: So no, it's just mostly give me one second, guy, literally.
Speaker 1: Because this is a book. I've only heard about it from one person. I bought it, and I've never heard from anyone again. But it is fucking.
Speaker 2: Wild grab dude.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Not to say that aliens from old may have come down and crossbread with humans or done some genetic modifications.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm with you. There's definitely a possibility of that.
Speaker 3: What I guess it's just strikes nerve whenever the ananachi get brought.
Speaker 2: Up specifically, is because.
Speaker 3: Even by the Sumerian z own writing system, that's not what they believe was what happened.
Speaker 2: And u naki does not.
Speaker 3: Mean what the people of today in the social media versus think ananaki means. And so it's like that's what I'm saying, like specifically that because.
Speaker 2: It's the same conversation.
Speaker 4: I don't really care.
Speaker 5: You can put whatever name on it for me personally, I just think it's some something right is going, like something in our day is interesting and something doesn't make a whole bunch of sense depending on what story or narrative you want to believe, But there's a lot of holes in a lot of stories and narratives out there, and so I just feel like there's a lot that we're missing overall, not just with our DNA and the evolution of humans, but also with the evolution of people in and of itself and knowledge and what's gone on in our history. I think there's a lot missing totally.
Speaker 2: And I would agree with that. I absolutely can agree with everything you just said.
Speaker 3: My issue is, like, for instance, and not to just get on a I hate Billy Carson rant right quick, but not just him, but so dude, I can't fucking stand him. But beside the point. Beside the point, it's not just him. There are so many talking heads out there that say, oh, the Ananaki, you mean the sky deities that clearly did this at the Samarans, And it's like, okay, you are making shit up. Now, A new Naki does not mean sky gods, and New was the sky god and Naki was the earth goddess, and it created both of them to make gods that would later make humans.
Speaker 2: So you're just you're filling in the blanks for one for.
Speaker 3: Two to say that fallen angels crossbread with humans to make giants or something. Okay, yeah, sure to say that some other sky alien being did the same thing to humans to make some sort of crossbreed.
Speaker 2: I could get down with that.
Speaker 3: It's just I guess the Ananaki is kind of a hot button because so many people use that because they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They just heard some the only Internet say it too many times.
Speaker 1: Have you guys got on the Internet and looked at the the that are using AI to read the cuneiform tablets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just did an episode on that, which is why this conversation has happened.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, that's pretty cool. Well, this book, guys, look at this thing. So I don't know how to say that, but it's the apocalypse of Yeah why A J N A V A L K y A. And it's so, it's the apocalypse of whatever the fuck that is BO revelations Revelations concerning the nature of humanity and the gods. Now, this is what the back says. Humanity stands on the precipice. The final judgment draws near, when all the world of evil will be destroyed in the world made new wickedness has been present since the beginning of human history, but is now more visible than ever. Why a civilization being hastened toward this annihilation? Who is guiding this destruction? What can you do to prepare yourself and your loved one to live in this tumultuous time the apocalypse of whatever the fuck that word is? And ancient Saga returns to take you on a four book journey. There you go, raven, four book journey that answers these questions and more. Prepared to be simultaneously surprised and enlightened, challenged and awakened in considering the truth presented here, you will have the information you need to endure the coming destruction and become a fully actualized, powerfully human being in the process.
Speaker 2: Now, this first I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah kind of, But this first book basically talks about Atlantis and and but but it's so much more like it talks about the epic of gilgames sh. It's super fascinating to me. I would suggest anyone read it.
Speaker 4: You can't buy it on Amazon colt members.
Speaker 1: You can, you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Falca not Cavalcia.
Speaker 1: But it's really good. So, I mean, I don't know you know, if the guy actually takes it seriously because there isn't really an author, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's one of those. It's one of those.
Speaker 3: That I don't know if I feel more inclined to believe it because the author wanted to stay nameless or less inclined honestly.
Speaker 1: Yep. So it's one of those books. And but it's super cool if nothing else to get you your brain working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The name alone is enough for me to do more digg into how the.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So book one is The Ages of Man. Book two is Divine Court. Can you read the word right now? My contacts are killing me. The min Quaternity quaternity quaternity, not quantum like a quarter quaternity.
Speaker 2: The Shadow of the Shadow.
Speaker 1: Then the Path of Righteousness.
Speaker 2: Ah, the Path of Righteousness.
Speaker 1: I mean it says four books, so it's all in one book. Sorry.
Speaker 3: The we finally end with a guide on rescuing your body and soul from the grips of evil. The path begins with the purification of your body and mind, then finally awakening of your spirit with the true sacraments that have been hidden away from humanity. Here you will learn the ancient ways of the Atlanteans for achieving ascension of the spirit, freeing yourself forever from tyranny. For a crazy second, I thought that was saying tranny, tyranny, my bad from securing your freedom from tranny's I meant or tyranny. We're going to learn the Atlantean way of spiritual enlighten it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here for it. Let's do it as well.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: We got to listen to everybody else's spiritual stuff. I might as well learn.
Speaker 5: About this too, right, Okay, Yeah, you got some wild you got a lot of books and and some wow wild information we got. There's a lot of people that love to read, though that I will say that conspiracy theorists seem to be the most readers I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 2: So let's team up and write a book.
Speaker 4: He keeps me in on about this.
Speaker 5: This is you're like this seventh person that we've talked to though recently, that has written a book, and everyone's like, just write a book.
Speaker 1: So I use the Stephen King method, guys, cause I learned No, that's how he used to do it. Though, if you read there's a he's got a book I'm writing, Heaven forbid writing everything. It's called on writing by Stephen King. And like his thing is is he you have to approach it. I wouldn't say it's a business, but you have to approach it with with some uh discipline, right, And so he writes. I think it's ten pages a day, no matter what. It could be complete gibberish. At least ten pages a day. So it could be just you know, my life sucks. My life sucks with ten pages. So so, but what he'll do is so he'll take those and he might write a hundred pages. I mean, I have a day where I wrote, I wrote like a one hundred and fifty pages out of like a two hundred page book in one day. Wow. Because when you guys, know, when you get going and you just go so and he'll he'll do that where he'll bust out a whole book in an entire day. But then he'll write ten pages a day and then he'll file them. So you guys know the Gunslinger that do you guys know? The Dark Tower?
Speaker 5: The ironicness of this. So that was actually our book. So our book club was reading that. That was our last book. We're taking a current break right now until the end of summer because I'm honestly too slam to be able to do it.
Speaker 4: But we were reading The gun Slinger and that was.
Speaker 1: All I've got them. I mean, I've got all these all yeah, and they're all like fucked. I mean, seriously, how the fuck did it read all this shit? Like this seven hundred page book and this is the fourth book, fifth book, The Wolves of Kala. But either way, so he started The Gunslinger, well, you know, there's so much time between book three in book four, it was just met like decades of time. Well, his sen The gun Slinger is only you know, this thick, it's only like two hundred and fifty pages. But he rewrote a poem and like put it in so he every day that he writes, he'll file it and like he'll get like this is why so many of his books have congruency and crossover, because he'll go, oh shit, I can take this story and put it here, you know, like he'll he'll pull stuff that he wrote from five years ago because he has it all filed and like a man, he can remember everything that he wrote right, So totally totally, So this is what he does and then he cobbles shit together some and it's like and so that's how I write. Now. I write every day. I usually wake up between I call my I'm a fourth Watch guy, you guys know the fourth Watches. It Basically it's the you know, from three to six in the morning, and I wake up every day between three four and I want tomorrow, but I want tomorrow, but every every day usually, and so when that happens, I get up and I write. That's my time because it's there's nobody else awake. I mean, I have four daughters. Yeah, there's no quiet time in my house.
Speaker 4: I send that in my whole soul.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's now I have three at home, but either way, well most of the time, not all the time because they're in college and anyway. Yeah, so you just got to find that time to write and do it. And then the next thing, you know, holy shit, you have a book or six, no shit, or more, you know. And now, so I released all these this year, but I've been working on some of them for five years. I just never it's like I just hit this freaking thing and boom. Now writing is my thing. So who knows, maybe I'll print like ten books over the next five years, and then I won't do anything for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you could write a couple, you.
Speaker 1: Just never know. No, I'm just saying like I might not not write another thing. I mean, I have a lot in my brain now, but it's like, you know, could be empty and three.
Speaker 5: Years I have a whole story written in my brain already.
Speaker 4: I've been writing it for a long time. I'm gonna be really honest with you. I have it is. It is a big ass novel probably to be fair, Yeah, but I have no desire to write it down on paper.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 5: I go living it in my dreams, Like I just go. I go in my dreams and I go live my fantasy life over there.
Speaker 3: Like I just must be nice over there, being able to dream and all that shit must be cool.
Speaker 4: I mean, we are pretty cool.
Speaker 5: We have badges and hats and like seminars and people out the smoking weed and doing some dumb shit.
Speaker 2: So you know, maybe one day I'll be able to dream.
Speaker 3: Like that sounds fun, Like I just maybe once or twice a year I'll get lucky and actually have a dream. But you know, other than that, I'll just enjoy my comatose levels of sleep that I get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't get that.
Speaker 3: So pros and cons, frozen cons. You might dream every night, but at least I go to sleep and stay asleep.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, good story, that's true.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Bennett, we appreciate you coming on the show.
Speaker 2: This This man was brow.
Speaker 3: We covered a lot of wild topics, chopped it up for all the good cult members that may have not heard of you before. Where can they find you? Where can they find your socials? Where can they find your books, your youtubes?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Man, give yourself all the shameless plug.
Speaker 1: So everything is Broadcasting Seeds, right, you type that and it's going to come up on all the things Broadcasting Seeds podcast or my name Bennet Tanton. So I'm like the first three pages of whatever. I don't know if I curated that, but it doesn't matter. So the things are Broadcasting Seeds dot com and Bennett Tantonbooks dot com. Those are the two best places other than all the socials. I'm everywhere with that, So just you'll find it.
Speaker 2: Now for your books.
Speaker 3: And I'm only asking this because I want you to make the best, most amount you can the best place where people can buy because I know Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, because I have them priced right and I did it, I did it correctly. So at the end of the day, like there's some books I want, I just want people to read them, and so they're priced, you know. And those are the the Christian bucks, like the the War you didn't know you were in and walking with Jesus Christ. They didn't even put up there. But either way, ye, that's about living a Christ's centered life. But those are, you know, cheap, they're basically at costs, just because I'm not into making money off of God. So the rest of the stuff though, you know, it's the only place you can buy it is at Amazon, even through my links on Bennett Tantan Books, just because it's easier. I don't want to fuck with it. So and it's not about necessarily making money getting rich. It just is what it is. It's therapy. At this point, I hear you, I hear you. Yeah, but I appreciate it. Guys. It's fun to come on and yeah, we'll have to get you guys on again, both of you without getting sick, and we can talk to a tropology. Maybe we can do. Maybe we can do separate episodes. I don't know, we'll see. I have a feeling that it would. Yeah, and when I canceled on you guys, this is I think we all. I think we all got COVID, my whole family, even though you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it was bad. It was bad. It was ugly.
Speaker 3: So well to the other side of it though, and able to come on this episode. Yeah, we're gonna have to link up again. We'll go on Yours come Back or something. We'll make some some wildness happened, dude, definitely.
Speaker 2: So for all the good.
Speaker 3: Cult members out there, you as you're listening to this, If you would like to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to the link of the description below the cecsilver dot com and get your start today. Talk to your financial advisor. Do you want to buy a little bit of gold? Do you want to buy a lot of bit of gold? Listen, see what your retirement looks like. And like I said, talk to your financial advisor and ask them what they think about it. I promise you they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. Best place to get your start is in the link of the description below Cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 2: If you are somebody, oh well, my boy got some.
Speaker 1: Silver on them, got my own? Man, Oh shit, And uh, you guys haven't done these?
Speaker 2: No, we have not.
Speaker 1: These are gold backs, yes, okay? Oh man, so they have a whole bunch of different states have them. I mean, but they're.
Speaker 2: They're gold actually gold.
Speaker 1: You can buy them everywhere too. They probably sell them where you guess.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've sewn, I've seen them, but I haven't seen them on the website. But I mean they do sell gold, so I'm sure they do that too.
Speaker 1: But are gold backs are awesome? It's just fraction gold. Get after it. Yes.
Speaker 3: Indeed, if you're somebody likes to flavor your food with good, healthy, wholesome ingredients to go, check out Flavors of the Forest dot com and use the promo code cult at checkout CULC for fifteen percent off your order. All orders over thirty dollars are free shipping to your door. I genuinely use this product way too much, but it's good for you. It's healthy and I love garlic, so I foxwitt it hard. If you would like to get some for yourself, check them out. Use a promo code Cult at checkout for fifteen percent off. But another one actually you know it. But before we head out, well, we didn't even give our shameless plug for a Patreon. If you would like to see our faces and get these shows absolutely commercial for y'all, yes, indeed, then go to link the description below to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcast. That's the only place to get these shows so free. You also get these shows a couple of days in advance. You also get to see our faces, the articles of video clips, all the things we ever show on these episodes. If you go to that next tier up, however, that third eye all the way open tier, you'll get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live events. They are always fun, they are always unhinged. They are a cathering of our cult members that just like to get together and chop it up and discuss whatever the hell is on their minds, and it's always a good sign. But if you go to that top tier, that man, not only will you get everything we just listen, but you'll also get exclusive merchandise mailed directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation for supporting us in this way.
Speaker 2: We appreciate the good cult members that I've already.
Speaker 3: Done so, but another way that you can support the show, good cult members and let everybody know what you thought about this episode and all the wild things we talked about would be too.
Speaker 1: Please hit the five stars if the shares of.
Speaker 3: Licenscribs comments, leave a post in review, shares off to friends and family, shares that we're here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The more activity Argulm seas.
Speaker 3: Across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential colt members like.
Speaker 1: Just you, five ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Why you're gonna go check out Minimistics job until the show and getting the same lever respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out the Cage to.
Speaker 3: Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives we host every Wednesday night, nine pm Central.
Speaker 2: Links to those are in the description as well, And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And I have the cage to knights ravingly and there's one brand important. Both of these informade me.
Speaker 7: You learn just as soon as pure as possible.
Speaker 1: No of that