Speaker 1: Jen Cameron, my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Sexy Nurse. Jen underscore VIP two ends in gen By the way, links of all of our social media are in the episode description below. As we always say, make sure you support the content creators that come on this show. It's their livelihood. They're giving you something, Give something a little bit back. Jen, thanks so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: So let me start with just the boring question every interview always starts with, but I want to dive in. I want to see where you came from, where you're going, and I want to show that the audience. So you are living a quote unquote vanilla life and then the next day you are working in the adult entertainment industry. How do we get there? What is the train tracks that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely So it started first just with OnlyFans, and that was during the pandemic, and I was seeing like all these news articles of these regular women, like moms just like me, making all this money on OnlyFans. And I was in our end school at the time and I was paying out a pocket. So I was like, Okay, maybe that could like offset some of my tuition costs because I was already working so much, Like picking up overtime just like wasn't an option because I was already working as much as I could. So I was like, okay, like how hard could this be? It's really hard.
Speaker 1: So okay, by the way my show, the problem is I interrupt too much, So I will just allow you to continue on with that. So you decide you're going to do only fans, right.
Speaker 3: To do only fans, Okay. So it didn't quite take off the way that I was anticipating. I think I missed that bubble, okay and everybody. Yeah, I think I came in after that. For the first year, I just did solo content, and then I started to get bored with that. Okay, I mean there's at least so much you can do by yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm aware. Yeah, I mean I have fun with it, but yes, I am aware there is only so much you can do.
Speaker 3: So I was ready to take the next step and do some like boy girl content. Not knowing I didn't know anybody else in the industry, okay, so like not knowing like where to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just coming into it like completely greened everything right.
Speaker 2: Everything I knew nothing. I knew nothing about anything. I made a profile on sexy jobs.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: So I go on there and I'm like, Okay, maybe I could get like hired to do something. Maybe I could meet somebody else that I could like work with. We could like, like I didn't even know what collab was back then. I just like thought we could just like make content together.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, how many thousands of fake offers and bullshit offers did you go through on sexy jobs? First, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even mess with sexy jobs anymore?
Speaker 1: Sure, why would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, there's so many scams on there, but there I got hired for a job that wasn't a scam. Okay, I'm going to shout out it happens to be my best friend now. But that's how I got into the industry. Is a West Philly Dungeon.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, I'm a Jersey guy, so I kinda yeah, I'm kind of aware of them at least. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: So Austin with West Philly Dungeon, he hired me to do a sex scene.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. I show up and I have no idea what I'm going to do. He thought I was gonna flake. He was like, I don't even think that's a woman is going.
Speaker 2: To show up. And then you did and he did and I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So okay, my second question on here, and it's okay that you spoiled it because you gave information, But my second question is did you have any jobs before you got into the adult entertainment industry? So you already you told us you were.
Speaker 2: An RN, right, yeah, I'm still in nurs.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, wow, wow, Okay. My question is did any of those skills translate into the porn world? Like I interviewed a performer last night who originally was in the army, and the question of that came up, and it was structure, organization. I know, I have to, you know, stick to my schedule and blah blah blah, the structure. Did nursing school, nursing anything like that give you any kind of of skill coming into this industry? Like you said you were green coming in. You didn't know exactly what you were doing, but.
Speaker 2: I mean people skills for sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, Because you're in this industry, you're meshing with all different personalities.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and networking and like being kind to people and friendly but professional.
Speaker 2: And patience okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when do you have to be patient with people? Is there a time in the porn industry when you need to be patient? Is that like guy's not working great today and he's trying to get himself hard over there? Or when do you have to be patient?
Speaker 2: But like when I'm waiting for the pop shot, I have to be patient?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh see, only staring at them, just waiting and willing it to happen, doesn't ol.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's a fair one. Okay. According to Ashley Madison, have you seen this before or no? Okay? Sure? Sure. They did a study and healthcare workers are the number one profession in the country that commits infidelity. Why is that now that you are experienced in the healthcare world, you're experienced in the sexuality world a little bit more. Is there anything you recognize in that job or in the personality of the people that would make them a little more sexual and a little more willing, a little more flirty, whatever it might be that causes that.
Speaker 2: I ask a follow up question.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't make the survey, but you're welcome as.
Speaker 3: If there is like a caveat to that. Is it infidelity at work? Hmmm, that's an interesting question. Okay, all right, what we're going to do is we're going to look this up in the moment, So tell me. Let's try and break if it is at work, why would that be? Yeah, you're spending so much time there, and especially like during COVID, you're like traumab aded to these people. Sure, you know, your co workers are the only other people that know what you experienced during the day. Like when you go home to your spouse, they don't know what you did all day.
Speaker 2: They don't know what you're dealing with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean most people spend way more time at work than they do at home.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, well awake at home yet for sure, because they're sleeping a third of it, maybe I am.
Speaker 3: And nursing specifically, like the schedules are crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, this again the performer I spoke to who was in the army or military. I should say, I don't know which brand. She said one of the things, And you'll actually maybe be better equipped to answer this because I don't remember exactly what she said in terms of when you're in intense situations like hectic, crazy, maybe you just even saw death, your first, like lizard brain type instinct is to want to breed. Have you ever heard that before?
Speaker 2: We have heard that.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like an adrenaline like response. It's I heard that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think I'm one of those people, Okay, but I have. I absolutely have heard that.
Speaker 1: I do you think undersea welders just have constant heart ons all the time, like walking around on the bottom of the ocean like I can't you know, guys who I don't know catch sharks or something, have giant.
Speaker 3: Rocks, like like you just maybe witnessed a death or whatever, and like seeking comfort.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know about like ready to breed.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't know. Anytime I see a death, I always think time to breed, time to drop a low. I know that's just me, do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh okay? So you you you said something that was really interesting to me. You go, I'm working this job, or you were in school and you were nursing and this and that, and then you're like, I need to make a little extra money now. You didn't have time for overtime. Totally get that a lot of people would be like, maybe I'll start an Etsy store. Most people don't go like, I'll go shoot porn instead. Was there?
Speaker 3: I honestly, I was also like coming out of a ten year marriage, okay, And overall I was married twice back to back, literally divorced my first husband, not even divorced all the way yet I'm in your relationship with ends up being hoppy number two.
Speaker 2: So for twenty years of my life I was married.
Speaker 3: Right, So this was like my first getting out of that second marriage. Was also the first time I ever lived alone. Wow, Okay, I had never lived alone before. I had all this free time that I could do whatever I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I could do it. There was nobody to tell me no. And I'm like, I'm just I don't know. I like to live on the edge a little bit, I suppose.
Speaker 1: But that's I guess that's kind of the deeper question there, because again a lot of free time. No longer in a relationship. My first thought is we make like a website or build something over here. So did you just kind of naturally have that sexuality to you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, now I've seen this scenario played out before with performers as well. Was and this isn't meant to be an insult, and if it's too personal, let me know. Was your was your sex life prior to the industry leaving you wanting more and that's why you were interested in making this jump? Or was it good before and you just wanted to keep good sex going? No? Was it was it? Was it bad though not bad, but less than stellar the whole time? Or was it a general complacency that happens in marriage.
Speaker 3: I think it was the general complacency. You've been married, You've been together so long. It's like we were just a point where it was like, can you like bave your head a little bit so I can see Stu?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and then woman happens. It's harder to be sexy when it's like yeah, right.
Speaker 3: Like I explained it to my ex, I was like, I feel like it's like another chore. It's like doing the laundry. It's like just something else that I got to do during the week. We got to get it done.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I bet that felt good for him. Huh. Yeah. By the way, fucking you ease a chore? I just need you to know that.
Speaker 3: Uh honey, by the way, like doing the laundry, I just got to get it done on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Night and I know it when. Okay, so you do your first boy girl. Seen you did that with West West Philly Dungeon or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And what type of scene was it just a straight sex scene? Was West Philly Dungeon makes me think a bondage?
Speaker 3: It was a rougher like like face fucking?
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You said whatever you want right.
Speaker 3: Like like face fucking. There was like some spanking, There was like some choking. It was I was down for all of it.
Speaker 1: Now did any of that fit into your personality before? Or was it like we're gonna try this?
Speaker 3: No, I was like, let's do it. Like when I decide to do something, I'm all in, sure, go ahead. Sorry to say, I don't just like dip a toe in.
Speaker 2: I'm like all in.
Speaker 1: Was there any anxiety when you go to show up to shoot that though, Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, oh I yeah, Like I could have powered my car on anxiety when I was driving there.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't know what to expect.
Speaker 3: I will say that his camera person like made the experience like top notch, Like the camera guy really put me at ease.
Speaker 1: So I'm not going to ask you to call anyone out. But now that you have done more scenes, I can assume you've been on good sets and bad sets. Right. Have you been on any bad sets yet? Again? I just so you know any of these questions I ask, I am not going to ask you to call anyone out by name. You're free to shout out anyone doing a good job.
Speaker 2: I need that.
Speaker 3: Like, I've been pretty lucky. I haven't been like on anything that's like gone. I mean, there's things that definitely like haven't gone as smoothly as I would have liked them. Sure, you know, but I haven't been like on like anything bad.
Speaker 1: Right. My question is more just is there anything to you that stands out that separates a good set from a bad set or a less than great set. Is there something where you've shot with say Studio A, and you go, Wow, they really take care of their people and do this and that. The Studio B is fine. You haven't had bad experiences with them, but it's just not the same level of caring or understanding or talking to you or sitting down whatever it is, is there is there a difference between the two that you felt yet maybe not great? Great?
Speaker 3: If not, this is gonna sound funny, Okay, snacks snacks.
Speaker 1: My The one I got from a girl the other day that I interviewed said, just a clean shower, she goes, I would just like a shower that wasn't covered in grime, Like maybe just clean it a little bit before I show up so I can wash the come off of me at the end of the day. You know, WO like.
Speaker 2: Having snacks like is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's I agree, but I like, I don't know. I'm so unconfident and disgusted with my own body. I couldn't be seen like eating a snack and then knowing I have to be hard a half hour from now. I can't be eating cheese. It's and like looking at my limp dick thinking like it's never gonna work and they don't know it yet.
Speaker 3: I had a really it wasn't a hard shoot like that. It went badly. It was just like a hard Shootum, it was an anal scene and it was like a rough anal scene. And I had no snacks. I had no snacks and my blood sugar like I think I was running on adrenaline like during the scene, and like when I was done, like my blood sugar just like.
Speaker 2: Bottomed out, and I was like, I felt so sick.
Speaker 3: So when I was the second day on set, I would be like, I got to run into the bathroom, I get a pee, and I would like go nibble on my granola bar.
Speaker 1: God, that's so funny. I have a medical question for you to medical questions. See if the audience doesn't know, I'm secretly turning this into my annual physical and we're just gonna work this out this way and then I don't have to go see a doctor. No. My wife and I were talking about circumcision earlier. Okay, no, I mean I cut, but I don't have like an opinion either way. Personally, she, like a lot of women, was like, ooh, the looks, hmm, this and that. What is your opinion on circumcision and do you have a preference? Do not have a preference?
Speaker 3: I'm like comfort, Yeah, I don't know what the question is.
Speaker 2: Like uncircumcised is like more comfortable?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, look as long I don't have a preference, as long as you know how.
Speaker 1: To clean it, Okay, that's important.
Speaker 2: It's very important.
Speaker 3: Sure, Like as long as it's clean, I have no preference.
Speaker 1: Have you had to and again, no names unless you want to have you had to be on set and tell someone you have to go clean your deck? Command? No?
Speaker 2: Thank god, thank god?
Speaker 1: No, okay no.
Speaker 3: But like I'm a mother of boys, I just like like the amount of times that like I would catch them like they're supposed to be getting a shower, brushing their teeth and they're just standing there with.
Speaker 2: The water running. So like, I know, like I know what goes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we grew up in a house of boys too, so yeah, yeah, a lot of bullshit and diversion is what happens with boys. Okay, all right, So do you all right? Medically? How do you feel about circumcision? Does it have any like is it good or bad? Well? I don't know. I don't even know what the question. Let me. I was flipping through Twitter and I was streaming it to my TV and Jen, my wife, not Jen Cameron, who make sure we check out at Sexy Nurse. Jen underscore VIP exactly where you think it is and also links to everything in the episode description. So Jen and I were watching Twitter just stroll scrolling through it, and I saw a big uncut dick and she was like whoa. So I had to bring more of them up so I could just you know, scroll through and go, what do you think of this one? You're like this one? Do you see this? Do you see how hanging over blah blah blah? Are there medical benefits to it that we should still be doing in twenty twenty five? And again, I have no preference. I'm not like some ment rights advocate or something like.
Speaker 3: As a nurse, so I did a maternity rotation and I actually saw a.
Speaker 2: Circumcision being done.
Speaker 3: They just like they put this thing that looks like a cookie cutter on the tick, okay, and they just twist it and the extra dough comes off and they.
Speaker 2: Just toss it.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to take a vomit break, folks. Yeah, no that yeah, it's look.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it serves a medical purpose honestly, just cleanliness, they say, right, I get, yeah, I get like me personally, I mean, god forbid my boys ever hear this podcast. My boys are all circumcised, okay, because I grew up with boys are no offense. Boys are gross yeah, and like like I'm like trying to teach them how to clean that.
Speaker 1: Like that's a fair point. Jen my wife, because we were talking about kids in the next few years, and she says like, I mean, we can leave them uncaughed if you want, but I don't know how to clean that. And I was like, I don't exactly know how to clean if we have a girl either, but I'm gonna have to learn that. This is all the parents. We need to clean our kids and teach them how to clean themselves and all the you.
Speaker 2: Know, like my kids are grown, so I don't have.
Speaker 3: Like like an ear to the ground, like what parents are doing, Like these days are most kids circumcised? Are uncircumcised because you don't want your kid to look different than everybody else.
Speaker 1: Well, what is really fun is in twenty twenty five and probably going back to last like eight years, maybe even we've taken a menaical thing and turned to into a political issue. And what's great about that is we can fight about it all day and make up arguments either way, and neither of us can be right on anything. So nowadays, what are people doing? What are parents doing when their kids are being going I don't know. They're, you know, depending they're checking on who they voted for and seeing what that person thinks. It seems like it's.
Speaker 3: Like, if I had to guess, I'm going to guess, I would say that more kids are probably uncircumcised.
Speaker 1: Let's look it up. I rarely do this, like, let's go to to but this is interesting, okay, And if.
Speaker 2: I'm right, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 1: I think that rates in the USA since nineteen seventy let's see, m it looks like it's down, but not as drastically as you would think, if you know so, in seventy nine it was about sixty six percent, sixty five and a half maybe somewhere around there. And in when this only goes up to twenty.
Speaker 3: Ten, that is circumcized or uncircumcised, uh, circumcised, okay, sixty four percent.
Speaker 1: And then in twenty ten, again you are probably right on this, but that's the latest statistics. I have fifty eight percent, so might have dropped a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: My thought is if parents don't vaccinate their kids, they're probably not going to circumcize them.
Speaker 1: So I think that's the political lines. It goes down It's kind of like I either will trust everything every doctor ever says, please do whatever to my kid, or I don't trust anyone who wears a lab coat. Fuck them, send them to the camps. Like it's it's really really stupid to politicize health personally. I think that from both sides, From both sides, it's done. Okay, my last health question, I think Okay, all right, I have it written this way. Let's see if it makes sense. I'm sure you live a healthy lifestyle. From what you've seen in the adult industry. What seems like the most destructive behaviors that girls should curb before it leads to long term health effects.
Speaker 2: Drugs?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, yes, for sure, yes, yeah, yeah, don't the vaping, drug vaping. Don't ram molly up your nose three nights a week necessarily, Okay, all right, fair enough? Can I ask you this, Let's play another game. Your idea, like your idea with the numbers in terms of a circumcision, here's an interesting one. We have seen a rise of I'm thirty seven. I turned thirty eight in November. We've seen a rise of colorectal cancer in younger people. Right, I assume it's processed foods, it's lack of exercise, sedentary lifestyle, this and that. Let's take it in a weird, crazy direction, Okay. I also imagine over the last twenty years, with the prevalence of the Internet and porn, anal sex has been on the rise. Maybe I'm wrong on that. I don't fucking know. Is there anything destructive? I know there is, But can you tell me what is destructive about anal and when does it become destructive? Is it like a couple times a month it's okay, twice a day? Bad?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: I am not I'm not up on my anal sex statistics. Okay, I know I can tell you do not ever, do not ever stick anything up there that doesn't have like.
Speaker 1: A flared base. Have you ever seen it in the hospital?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Don't do that, Okay, Like I know that one hundred percent, because it's like an endless highway.
Speaker 2: Once it goes up there, it's up there. Sure, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's like a correlation between like anal sex and colorrector canceler, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you know if you think about it, girls are I interview newer girls coming into the industry as well, and a lot of them are just like, yeah, sure, go ahead and throw it wherever da da. I speak to a lot of like girls in their twenties who have been in the industry for a while who are all like, I prefer ANAL. I just like it better. And then I think about what you said earlier about guys not knowing how to clean their dick necessarily the right way all the time, and I think introducing more bacteria or viruses or whatever ul term effects potentially it could be.
Speaker 3: So I have to say that I just started doing anal in my career.
Speaker 4: In your career or your life in my career, okay, Okay, yeah, I've done it into my personal life, but I just started like doing it in my career, which is so it happens a little bit more than it would in my personal life, okay.
Speaker 3: And when I decided that I was going to do it, I got like these dilators.
Speaker 2: I like had a friend walk me through it. I got these dilators.
Speaker 3: I practiced like every day for three weeks before my first scene because I was like, I got to be able to do this right. But I was worried that like I was going to get all stretched out, like permanently, permanally. I was so worried about that. So my friend is like, look, he was like, people that are practicing to do splits when they stand up, are they falling into a split every time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Sure, Like your butt's not going to get It's like it's a muscle. It over back, It'll be fine.
Speaker 1: So now, if you had never practiced for a split and you are four hundred pounds and you try and do one and you snap all the ligaments in your leg, maybe you'll never walk again. I don't know for sure, But if you, like, I.
Speaker 3: Think that, like, you shouldn't just jump right into anal I don't think you should ever like just like, have not ever done it and then decide like, okay, today's today, let's just do it without practicing, don't I wouldn't recommend that.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I think that's fair. Jen, Let's do something I like to call stat check. Now, these numbers are entirely inaccurate. They come from the Internet Adult Film Database, which is it doesn't track a lot of OnlyFans stuff, It only tracks some collaborations. It's not a good metric to say anything but when I have you on a year from now and you're a big superstar and you're covered in awards, we can look back at it and go, look at how tiny your career was at that point. Uh, you know, like shit like that. That's how I talk in my personal life. Stat check scenes. I have eleven guys you've worked with. I have seven girls you've worked with. One. No AVN noms and no AVN wins yet. Is that correct? I mean, are the nominations at least correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are correct.
Speaker 1: They never get them right, So that's nice these scenes.
Speaker 2: And maybe they're talking like pro seeds.
Speaker 1: Not even like doesn't even include all of them. It sucks. It's not a good metric, but it's you know, it's all I have that I'm basing it on. So only one girl you've worked with. I read an article or an interview with you where you seemed like, prior to coming into porn you may have been in the same mindset as like the in cells that are online saying nasty things on Twitter. Did you say you didn't really love women before you did the team skeet scene? Yeah, okay, all right, so you in there with hate groups like can't stand chicks. Da da da. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I rede that far.
Speaker 3: I've definitely, like my entire life, probably up until porn like, I've always had like more guy friends sure than girlfriends.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know, yeah, less drama less.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm a boy mom. I don't know with brothers. I just have more in common with guys. So yeah, no, like that.
Speaker 2: Team Ski.
Speaker 3: Was the closest I've ever been to another vagina in my entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it on screen, like, I didn't practice ahead of time.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, all right, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Your your comment So your commentary on that scene that I read was very funny. I believe it was. You go through the script and the director, producer, whoever it was on set was like, well.
Speaker 5: This just sucks. We're not going to do this. Let's just add lib something brand knew. I had never I had never been on a pro set before. I had never done like any kind of like dingg like that before. So it did not go smoothly. It did not go smoothly.
Speaker 1: But are you happy with the experience you gained doing that?
Speaker 3: My gosh, yeah yeah, yeah, And like and watching those scenes, like you can't tell that it didn't go smoothly, Okay, Like I know that it didn't like watching it, I mean you can kind of tell that I was like pretty stiff. Like if you watch like like my stuff that I do now versus like those early scenes, I am very stiff, and I'm so nervous, okay, nervous.
Speaker 1: I just it's like, I know, I interview people, I talk to people. I can't imagine what it would be like being in front of a camera to shoot porn. So it's like nothing but respect in the confidence and the whatever else you women go through. The guys, I mean, they have giant dicks that can stay hard. I'm not really feeling anything for them. But I'm like, well, I mean I respect on my guess, but no.
Speaker 2: They have a hard job.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I don't doubt that. But I'm not going to sit here and be like, you know, this gorgeous guy with a big dick, man, I feel, but get out of here. No, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 5: Do you.
Speaker 1: What do you think? All right, I want to delve into your content now, but let me ask this one first. What is the most intense scene you've ever shot, not necessarily bad, but just intense where either maybe you considered like I can't do this, or going into what you were scared and it was okay when you got there. What was like the most intense thing you've done DPDVA Okay, yeah, I was gonna ask about that too, So.
Speaker 3: I am just so proud of myself for that scene. I can tell you that my vanilla friends don't want to see the pictures.
Speaker 2: They do not care, they don't want to see them.
Speaker 1: Really, are you okay? That's interesting to me. Do you have Okay, what do your vanilla friends think of you in this world? Is this like a complete one eighty or did they see something in your person and now they'd be like Jen's always been like superstar, not my superstar. Sounds silly, but like these are.
Speaker 3: Like vanilla friends that I've met, like since I've been scheduled, So they're like newer vanilla friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yeah, no they're not. Yeah. Do you remain non industry.
Speaker 1: Do you remain in contact with any non industry friends from years?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I kind of lost track of them, like having kids, getting married.
Speaker 1: You know, totally fair.
Speaker 2: I kind of lost track of them before any of this.
Speaker 1: So you shoot that DP scene first off, again, congratulations on that.
Speaker 3: I was so proud of myself for like my I like asked a lot of my body that day and it delivered.
Speaker 1: So so let me ask, how do you decompress from that afterwards or any of your scenes? Like do you have to decompress or are you okay? Are you just like, oh, we're done the scene. I'm back to my normal self now. And what it was.
Speaker 3: Like just like relief, Like because I hadn't been like eating a ton because you know it's DP, Like I wasn't eating a lot. It was just like in the back of my head like how's this gonna go? Am I gonna be able to do it?
Speaker 2: You know? So when it was done, it was just like relief.
Speaker 1: We know you love snacks too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I went home and I ate, and I went to bed. I like went home and I went to bed.
Speaker 1: Well I would too, Well, I'd sit on a frozen bag of peas for a couple of hours, but then yeah, I'd go to bed after that. Probably. Yeah, this is a rude question, not of you, and I wouldn't ask you to name them directly. Have you have you had to fuck any guys that you were just totally not attracted to yet and go ahead.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, there's definitely been something I've had not had chemistry with, sure, Like I would say that's like a bigger problem. Since I make a lot of my own content, I get to decide who I want to work with, gotcha, and there's something attractive.
Speaker 2: About them to me in some way.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's their personality, maybe it's the humor. You know, sometimes it is one hundred percent physical. But I get to, you know, pick who.
Speaker 2: I want to work with.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, And I've been pretty lucky like on like the pro side of things that I've had, like some really nice co stars and you know, it's not we might not have been like lighting the screen on fire, but it was not a bad experience.
Speaker 1: So looking back at some of those scenes, can you ever look at the ones where can you see the difference in chemistry? Like can you read it personally and go like, h now do you think other people can see it too?
Speaker 2: I feel like they can.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I didn't notice anything, but I don't know. And obviously I tell my wife all the time, like I'm doing research for my show. I'm just watching or porn. But okay, all right, so let's delve into that. What type of content am I going to see on your only fans, which, of course is at Sexy Sexy Nurse gen underscore vip links to everything in the episode description. So you do your own stuff again, you came from nursing. Did you have any concept of this stuff or was this all your buddy.
Speaker 3: Start watching porn until I started making porn.
Speaker 2: Wow, I have never even watched porn.
Speaker 1: It's so funny to me because I always have a question in here, like and I took it off. My question was like who are some of your like porn inspiration and some of the biggest performers in the world. They're like, oh, I never watched porn, Like I didn't see it before. It's all dudes, okay.
Speaker 3: And even now, like what I watch is like I'll watch like my stuff, like my like my when I get it back from like my editor, like I'll go through it and make sure like everything looks good. Sometimes like one of my friends will like send me one of their clips so they want me to watch, you know, for some reason, or what shows up in my Twitter feed. Okay, Like that's the extent of the porn that I'm consuming.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, it's all for dudes. It seems like every I don't know the traffic on the big websites, but I assume it's like ninety nine point seven percent dudes going to stuff like that. I don't know. Do you have a lot of women who are signed up to your only? Not a lot, but some women who are signed up to your own?
Speaker 2: So really people called me couples Okay, all right, that's fair.
Speaker 3: No, I'm my yeah men, And like the content that I make, I do a lot of like knotty nurse stuff okay, and cheating.
Speaker 1: Wave, so I want to jump into those. But let's ask is it a am I getting like a daily picture? You a weekly picture, a monthly video? What did? Do you have any kind of schedule worked out? Or is it like when the creativity hits you, we're putting something out.
Speaker 2: So you get a new scene every week?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, a new scene every week.
Speaker 3: And then when I feel like I'm looking cute or something, I'll take a selfie and I'll post a picture. Okay, But you get like a new scene every week, and you get like and you'll see teasers to other scenes that are coming like like during the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how okay, this is a real technical question I had on Kubby Thompson, one of the hottest women in the world, and my question to her was about her calendar and if she has to order in advance, and I just think to myself, I go, what are you an idiot? Like? So my question to you is how many weeks in advance do you have stuff like lead time to put it?
Speaker 3: I have someone that helps me, sure, it's fine, And I don't know what Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know how far out. Probably I would say like at least a month at a time.
Speaker 1: I imagine, Wow, okay, that's nice, that's really smart. It's you know, if you get sick or something you can't do with that week, do you shoot the stuff yourself and then he edits it? Or is that the person who helps you with every everything, like every aspect of it.
Speaker 3: So what I like that happens is is West Philly Dungeon and I we travel together, and when we're traveling together, he'll shoot for me.
Speaker 2: I'll shoot for him.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm not good personally at like doing the tripod thing. Okay, I've like met other content creators that are really good at filming their own stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so at least you know your limitation on that one.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at it.
Speaker 3: So I prefer to have a camera person, Okay, I prefer for to be West Philly Dungeon.
Speaker 2: It can't always be him, but I prefer to be him.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: And then I have an editor that does all the editing.
Speaker 1: Do you get do you do custom videos?
Speaker 2: It'll when I get the request. I don't get a whole lot of custom requests.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Has there been anything you've had to turn down? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, cool, that's good. Like that like sticks out. I'm right, there's no way I'm doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds it sounds like you've cultivated a group of non creeps to enjoy your stuff, which is very nice.
Speaker 2: You know, feel like that. I feel like that.
Speaker 3: I like so, I was talking to a content creator last night and she was like telling me like about all the requests that sheets, like like a guy just wanted her to like stand in the corner like she was in trouble, Like just stand in the corner.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I don't get stuff like that.
Speaker 3: She was like, he wanted me to do like another guy I wanted me to do like the peepee dance.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't get any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is there any of that stuff that you would just be totally Is there anything in the industry and we take like the horribly gross and illegal stuff out of it.
Speaker 2: You just take it out.
Speaker 1: I used to call it sac shit animals, kids like those are eliminated because I would ask, I would ask performance. I'd be like, what is something you have no interest any kink or fetish you have no interest in pursuing? And a big name porn star would always be say something like, oh, well, I wouldn't suck a kid and be like, yeah, no, I gotcha. No, I know if you said you would, this episode wouldn't come out. So that's not gonna work. So let's eliminate all that stuff, all the stuff that is like within the realm of I can go find this on porn hub. What is something you just kind of like have no interest in pursuing. Maybe if you got a request for it, this would be your first story. You'd be like, ugh, I'm not really into that type of thing.
Speaker 3: Like one of mine knows is, like you you can pee on me, you cannot pee in me. That means like in my vagina, in my butt, in my mouth, I cannot pee in me.
Speaker 2: That's like a hard No.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. I'm not a pissed guy. I'm not a foot guy. Personally. I have no ill will towards them. But it's not my thing. But the mouth thing, I understand why it would be really really gross if you weren't in to piss, But if you're not swallowing it, is there anything like dirty about that?
Speaker 2: There? No, it's just mental.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, it's just gros like for me.
Speaker 2: It's like a completely like a mental thing.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, gotcha, like because I know what it is, like, I like, even if you drank gallons of water, like, I still know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still know it's pissed. Yeah, no, no, no, you didn't trick me. That's in fact, yes.
Speaker 3: I know where it's coming from you.
Speaker 1: We won't delve too deeply, but I have to ask in terms of spreading your wings in this industry, that's not the right thing. Spreading your seeds. Maybe that even sounds dirtier.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: Like a pr like OnlyFans management team that helps me out, and they had an idea that I like start like a like a mill rown table like I do my own podcast, the face of the company.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to.
Speaker 3: Be the face of the podcast anymore, so he wants me to like take over for him. And I will say I had a lot of fun. I just it was kind of for the moment. So I was just trying to like when I was asking her questions, I was like, Okay, what are things that people ask me?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's kind.
Speaker 3: Of like like what I went by, Like I was not as prepared.
Speaker 2: As you are right now.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not very prepared either. I mean I have questions. But so let me say, having done this for a long time now, I've been doing at this about five years, what is something you recognized that you want to improve. Is it just like research on guests or do you feel like you were comfortable talking and speaking and hosting.
Speaker 3: People talking and speaking. I feel like I can talk to anybody.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't know if it's.
Speaker 2: Just like being a nurse or like my personality.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like I could talk to anybody, but I felt like I I was starting to like run out of things to talk about, right.
Speaker 1: You start feeling it and you're just kind of like, uh so, I'm like, how's your day going? Pretty good? Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 2: Uh what do you have for dinner tonight?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. The only piece of advice I'll have is create a structure, but then don't be afraid to go off from it and delve into everything deeply. So you go. You were really really proud of your DP scene that you shot for DPDVIS. Right, that's really great to hear. Do you want to push that further at all? Do you want to eventually work up Have you shot a gang bang yet or anything along those lines? Okay, so is that something that's like a plateau or a goal for you to reach?
Speaker 3: I would love to do a gang okay, all right, but I don't want like my first gang bang. I want it to be like a like a set, like a scheduled gang bang.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do like a regular guy gang bang.
Speaker 1: Right. Sure you weren't like proch yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Now maybe sometime down the road I would be more comfortable doing like the regular guy stuff. But like for my first one and filmed and all of that. No, I like, I want other content creators.
Speaker 1: There's two types of gang bangs. To me. There's rag doll girl who enjoys it, it's not like it's you know, bad, and then there's dominant girl like you over here. Put this in. If you were to shoot one, what would your preference be in that scene?
Speaker 2: Would probably be the rag doll?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Are you naturally submissive in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: I am? Okay in the.
Speaker 3: Bedroom, I am because I'm a single Like I'm a single woman.
Speaker 2: I have these three boys.
Speaker 3: I have to be dominant, and I I'm a charge nurse, so like when I go to work like I'm the I'm the boss. So I have to be so dominant in every other aspect of my life that when it comes to that that I can just like turn the reins over to somebody else. That's what I prefer. Like you do the thinking, you're in charge, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Do you see? I took an old question there and we got a whole like minute and a half two minutes a conversation out of it just by stretching a little bit more from what you said. That is how I've always podcasted. It's not great. There are more professional ones than me doing it for how long COVID twenty twenty. Yeah. But I also I have a degree in radio and film. I just never did anything with it.
Speaker 2: In one of those voices, you know, it was.
Speaker 1: So great because I was like always the loser kid in class who was like, Matt, you have a really great idea, but you won't work hard enough to like put it into effect. And I'd be like, yeah, I know, give me my c thank you. I'll continue on because I have a degree in film and radio. But then I got to radio class, which in my head I was like, it's dead, no one cares about radio. Da, da da, And the professor was like, you know, you're really good at this. You're just a natural speaker. You're able to converse on the air. And then I immediately was like, well, radio's cool. I mean, you know, it is pretty awesome. I guess once I'm good at something, it's a cool thing to do. Yeah, sure, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's something like that you're interested in and you enjoy, then yeah, you're gonna like put more of yourself into it for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's part of the thing. And that's why I talked to porn stars is because it was the It's not like, like, I'm married. I have no problem with the guys who really love this and whatever. But I'm not like, you know, the quote unquote gooner type who's like, uh. I like. We started a comedy show, my friend and I and then we got on a few porn stars reaching out to them, and then pr companies started reaching out to us, Hey can we get our person on. We make the side show. Comedy show ends, now we have this interview show, my co host left and whatever. But I like talking to the best people at what they do. I don't know shit about NASCAR, and if you connected me with a guy who was going to get me the top NASCAR people, I'd sit around for weeks and read all about NASCAR and be able to jump on and go, well, you know, Dale Earnhardt, Da da da da da whatever. Porn stars were my into people who are at the top of the top of their industry, okay, and I find them fascinating. I'm not anti. I love porn, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Prior to this for you like a porn connoisseur.
Speaker 1: Yes, and no, I mean, I'm thirty seven. I've been with my wife since I was nineteen, you know, And yeah, for sure, I grew up in the early two thousands. I had aol Like, yeah, as soon as you could get some porn, I was watching it. But it's never like replaced my sex life or anything like that. But will I sit around and just throw it and kind of watch the camrangles and watch this and that. Yeah, yeah, it's a lot of fun. And you guys are girls, people are hard workers and the kind of shit. My favorite question is, did you know coming into the sex industry that five percent of your work was going to be having sex and the rest of it was social media management and signing paperwork and talking to your editor and blah blah blah. Didn't you think it was going to be a lot more just getting laid?
Speaker 3: Thought it was just sex on camera? Sure, I thought we set up the camera and we just have sex. But no, it's like, Okay, we got to make sure we get this position in that position, and we got to make sure that this angle and that angle, and yeah, it's like it's not even real sex.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I like, I tell people that are like not in the industry.
Speaker 3: I'm like no, I'm like, it's it's editing managing that it looks like it just flowed like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, this is an interesting question for that too. And I only have two more here for you because the answers I get from this one from performers is really interesting to me. What is the age girls should be allowed to get into the industry.
Speaker 2: Like, the number that pops into my head is like twenty five.
Speaker 1: That was okay, all right, I've done probably one hundred and fifty of these so far episodes. I would think porn stars are extroverts who would be like, get in as soon as you can. I've made a career off of this. Every girl I've interviewed so far, most of them ninety percent have been introverts. Violent Myers has got almost like three million followers. I interviewed her. She's in Gangbang, She's in all this great, She's like, I am such an introvert. I just want to be quiet and whatever. And then girls who have by the way I apologize or put my hands towards the camera so much, it's just okay. Girls who got into this industry at eighteen and like worked it and whatever else. I'll ask them and they'll go twenty one. And then another woman I spoke to the other day said twenty five. What is It's a weird thing because if you're eighteen and you could go die in a war, I don't think you should be left from being able to shoot porn. But I also don't want any of those young girls taken advantage of.
Speaker 2: That's just it.
Speaker 3: I feel like at eighteen you don't have enough life experience. Sure, Like when I was eighteen, I thought it was a great idea to have kids and get married.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know what I mean, right.
Speaker 3: That's like, yeah, no, like you need more life experience the bifrolic.
Speaker 1: The problem with the age thing is there are some eighteen year olds very rare, But there are some eighteen year olds in this industry who have their shit together so much better than I do, and some forty year olds who are a fucking wreck, and they'll be taken advantage of two. So it's it's you can't really put an age on it.
Speaker 3: But you know if I don't know if it's so much age as it is life experience.
Speaker 1: Sure, but again, some girl that got kicked out of her house at fifteen, lived homeless for a while this and that turns eighteen. She does have the life experience now again very very very rare, very rare. I get that too, so makes sense. Last question, Jen, what is the career goal here? When are you going to reach the top, win all these awards and stay in this industry for five more years and then get out? Do you have a monetary goal you'd like to hit? Are you going to be doing guilt porn at eighty one years old? Like, oh, the beautiful gen camera and guilt that I know.
Speaker 2: That I know for sure.
Speaker 3: No, that's I'm not that's not going to be me, honestly, Like, I do it for fun because I am still a nurse. So I do it for fun and I'll keep doing it as long as it's fun. Like, don't it stop speing fun? I mean it's like it's fun and I make money, so it's like the best of both worlds. So like, once it stops being fun, then yeah.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. I had a cat Karma Orgasmic is an OnlyFans creator and she's one of my best friends in this industry. She's a total sweetheart. Her and her husband were doing OnlyFans. They did gangbangs and this and that they would organize them. They were actually losing money because they couldn't edit their stuff fast enough because they had day jobs. They had to quit their day jobs. Could getting to a point in this industry ever replace the nursing or do you get something more than money out of it? Like if I could tell you, if you go full time into porn, you're gonna make one and a half to two times what you would as a nurse. Are you done being a nurse or do you also get something out of that as well? No?
Speaker 2: I really like being a nurse.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like right now, I would say I spend more time content creating than I do nursing.
Speaker 2: But I really like being a nurse.
Speaker 3: I really like making content and I really like being a nurse.
Speaker 1: I think that's beautiful. I do have one more question. I'm sorry because I keep saying like we have one more. You seem like maybe I'm wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I saw it on your Twitter. Are you embracing AI where so many other creators are like scared of AI?
Speaker 2: I am, you know, because I don't think we have.
Speaker 1: A choice yeah, you might as well learn the new weapon that's coming out so you might have the opportunity to shoot it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you Google something now and it's AI answering your question.
Speaker 1: They're always terrible too. What was the one I saw? My favorite one is, uh, did you see the one that said they ask Google, is Marlon Brando in heat? Like the movie Heat? And it said no, Marlon Brando is an actor. Being in heat is something animals do when they are and it's like, no, no, no, no, no, Google, I don't think you understood it. There, that's fair, Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think AI is happening and we can either you know, embrace it and get in while you know everybody's learning, or you're going to decide that you're going to embrace it.
Speaker 2: And everybody's so far ahead.
Speaker 3: Of you, like like for me, like these reels that everybody's doing on Instagram, Yeah, I should have been doing them.
Speaker 2: So long ago.
Speaker 1: I know. I have so much content that I've built up, and I have like twelve reels and it's just like cutting it down small and making sure it makes sense. And then when you do one and you cut it nice, and it gets like seventeen views. You go, fuck this, I'm never doing this again. I'm gonna throw my computer in the fucking trash can.
Speaker 3: So uncomfortable in making them, Yeah I do. I feel silly. Yeah, like I wish that I would have just like I was, like, I don't need to do that stuff. I don't need to do safe for work stuff. That's not that's not necessary. But it is because everybody's losing their Instagram.
Speaker 1: And it's all part of it. It is, ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Jen Cameron, you know exactly where you can find her at Sexy Nurse Jen Underscore VIP. There's two ends in gen links to everything in the episode description. Bare minimum. Follow the people on Twitter or you know, Instagram, all of that. If you have no money whatsoever, you have to at least follow the people that.
Speaker 2: Talk to us.
Speaker 1: Heyday comes around, boom, you head over to the of Oh man, I'm gonna you know, buy some of that and sign up for this. Then you go to the many VIDs or wherever else they have stuff, buy some of that. Do whatever. Support the people that come on the show, otherwise they stop coming on the show. That's all it is. So Jen, thank you so much for coming on with me, having me.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of fun.