Speaker 1: We had what was called a warehouse deal. And the warehouse deals are in either Los Angeles or Hollywood Hills, and there's like a warehouse district at least in one of them, and then some of them you use buildings but not necessarily warehouses. And so when I go there, these people would be there because their agent, their producer, their director, their friend, another rock band, somebody within their industry said, if you want to be famous, you got to go here. You got to get on the list, sign up, and they're going to walk through and they're going to ask who wants to be famous? You just got to be willing to do whatever they say, Like, don't be afraid to jump in there and say I'll do anything, but mean it.
Speaker 2: The disclaimer do the fair season karents out there?
Speaker 3: Oh dare you?
Speaker 2: All guests only show do not reflect the opinions of the post. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, straight your minds and grow, not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber, viewer and listener discretion use advised.
Speaker 3: Can you talk about extreme?
Speaker 4: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it.
Speaker 1: Up torches high.
Speaker 5: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 1: Different oct.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? You know what time it is. Hold out your glass because we are about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always enlightening. I'm your host Doc Brown. Here we'd like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Look your nee to the channel, Welcome to the Hero's Journey. Be sure to hit that like button, hit that subscribe button. Be sure to check out our banner below with all our social media's at their various platforms, and that would be much much appreciated. Well, guys, I got a returning guest, and this has been one in the works for a few months now. We've had some issues devil getting in the way, but we finally just said get behind these Satan and we got it worked out. But I'm glad that. Welcome back to the show, Zachary King. Zach, thanks for coming back.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, last time that we talked, we had touched on your history with the Church of Satan and the occult and stuff like that. And you had mentioned that you'd like to come back and talk about some of the back alley deals like making rock stars, you know, the Fostian bargain, so to speak. And you actually have a book coming out. So I got a couple of things I want to talk to you about today.
Speaker 1: All right, wherever we want to go first, well just.
Speaker 4: Well, just for those that maybe that missed that episode, or maybe a new listener or something, just go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience. Just give a little background, all.
Speaker 1: Right, the reader's digest condent version. I started practicing magic that's m a g ick, real satanic magic when I was ten. When I was eleven, I was the victim of a sexual assault at school. The hands of a female teacher convinced me that it was my fault, so I couldn't tell anybody. When I was twelve, I found a Satanic covin. Didn't know that's what it was, but started going there and they got me involved in child and for that was for four and a half years. When I was thirteen, I officially sold my soul to the devil. It's something that's impossible to do, but at thirteen, you're not the smartest tack. You know you're not the sharpest tack, or that I was like the sharpest marble, and I joined at thirteen. I committed my first assistant of fourteen. By fifteen I had broken all ten commandments. When I was eighteen, I graduated from high school, went to college, and went to join another Satantic coven. Wasn't what I was looking for, but I had read a book during the summer that talked about the Satanic coven that was out the rule of the world, was working with the Illuminati, and went to Bohemian growth. Now I don't know what any of these terms are. I don't know what they mean, but if that's real, I won in that coven and I contacted my first coven. They put me in contact with them. I joined them when I was eighteen. At twenty one, I became a high wizard. If you want to know what that looks like, go to Pink Like a Pill official video. She has a high wizard in her video four times. There's also a picture of her on the red carpet their arms around each other, so it's apparently somebody she knows. I was in that for twelve years. I've worked at the Illuminati for twelve years. I did go to Bohemia and grow eighteen times. It's opened more times than just cremation of care. In July, when I was thirty three years old, that had enough and I escaped. I was paranoid about you know, I'd been told the only way to get out was to die, even commits suicide, be murdered, or die of natural causes. But all three ways I ended up in hell, not where I wanted to go. So I kept going till I was about forty. And at forty years old, I was working in a jewelry store Kiosk in the mall and this woman came up by a pair of gold who bearings, and we were about to finish the sale, and she says, you know, actually i'm shopping with my daughter. I'll come back when i'm done. I know most people would say that are lying. We're just I'm going to go find the cheaper someplace else. But three hours later she came back. We did the transaction. I handed her the receipt and I said, if you call the eight hundred number on this receipt and take a survey, you might win a thousand dollars. She goes, that's great, I've got something too, and she reaches in her purse. Oh no, she's gonna call out Jack Chick Gramplip. Tell me that I'm standing and dropped to my knees and beg for forgiveness. All this stuff I can't do because I sold my soul to the devil when I was thirteen. And instead she pulls out this cheap gold colored piece of tin. I mean she you can hold it up to the light and the light shone right through it. And she said the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Now, I party with rock stars almost daily. So if you give somebody unlimited alcohol and drugs, they can write songs and poetry. They will say some strange stuff. My example for that is usually what I quote my conferences is Bows to Bob a kid rock. When that song came out, that's what made kid a rock god, small g god forse But that song went number one on the charts, number one on the radio, number one on ATV. Everybody loved the song, Ballace bab. This song was better than however many songs come out that year. This was the top song. But the chorus bawo toba is ballataba to dang to dan diggy diggy up jumps the boogie. That's it. That's the best you got. That beat out three thousand other songs that year. How is that possible? But when she opened her mouth to me, she said something stranger than balladabah. She said, the Blessed Mother is calling you into your army. And I thought, blessed Mother isis gaia? No idea its Eventually I come to realize that the Blessed Mother is the Mother of God, which is a very strange revelation for a former Baptist to have. When I realized that Mary showed up, I was acutely aware of my one hundred and forty six assistants. She took me by the hand to turned me around. Divine mercy. Jesus was standing behind me. I didn't know what divine mercy was. I just know how these rays of light shooting under me and over me and through me, And in that instant I realized I did not sell my soul to the devil. When I was thirteen, I realized that Jesus Christ was my Lord and savior. I realized that, oh, my magic, my New Age, my occult and my Satanism was false, and everything Catholic was true. And the Blessed Mother told me my job was to help her end abortion. And I opened my hands. I'm backing my mall back in my store. We get three phone calls, one from a priest welcoming me to the faith, even though he would have no idea. She was talking to me. Her daughter brought in a paper bag filled with why do Catholics do this or believe that? Catholic Bible and like one hundred and twenty five Lighthouse Catholic media discs from I started going to the Catholic church. The very next day, that was in January of eight. Priest came over and blessed my house. They brought me a statue, and then I officially came into the church in mayom Oa. I started working with Saint Raphael Helional Ministry, and then twenty ten I stepped out on my own Old Saints Ministry. And that enables me to I've had i'll be about two hundred and fifty conferences and about three hundred interviews.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a powerful testimony, Zach. I know, the the first time I heard it I was in awe and just to hear it again, man, I mean that's powerful that literally be pulled from the depths of hail and the grasp of satan.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, you had mentioned, you know, pink in some of these pop culture icons and you know kid rock.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: For those of us, it's just you know, blind into that atmosphere and that lifestyle and kind of what goes on behind the curtain, so to speak. Just cast some light and let us know some of your experiences and what that's exactly.
Speaker 1: Like, Well, we had what was called a warehouse deal. And the warehouse deals are in either Los Angeles or Hollywood Hills, and there's like a warehouse district at least in one of them, and then some of them use buildings but not necessarily warehouses. And so when I go there, these people would be there because their agent, their producer, their director, their friend, another rock band, somebody within their industry said if you want to be famous, you've got to go here. You got to get on the list, sign up, and they're going to walk through and they're going to ask who wants to be famous. You just got to be willing to do whatever they say, like, don't be afraid to jump in there and say I'll do anything, but mean it, you know. So I show up. Now this is before computers, so I'm there with an entourage. There's a group of people all around me with clipboards that all have names on them. And when I get there, I'm dressed as the High Wizard and I'm walking through this wherehouse. Some people actually show up with their entire band and they set all their band equipment up. I don't want to hear it. I don't care what it sounds like. None of what they play is what's important. Whatever they write, whatever their songs are, whatever their music style is, whatever their instruments are, none of that matters. None of that Satan doesn't care. So as a result, the High Wizard doesn't care. I walk through and I ask who wants to be famous? Everybody's hand goes up. So I walk through to a crowd of people and I'm like, what are you willing to do to be famous? And this is where people usually draw a line in the sand. You know, they'll say, well, I would anything to be famous, but nothing with children and nothing with animals. I leave them alone. Satan doesn't want the person that draws a line in the sand. That's not who's interested in. Satan wants the person that's willing to jump in the mud and be drugged through it. You're willing to do that, Satan wants you. Satan can signing you. So I keep going, And as I keep going, these names get taken off the list. Now they can try again in like a month or two. Sometimes it's ninety days, so in ninety days you can come back and try this again. And then I keep going and I ask who wants to be famous? And all these hands are going up. Now you have to understand, this warehouse is bigger than a super Walmart, and there's bends and stalls and rooms, and you have to check everywhere because there's no time where people are going to be trying to sign one of these deals with you. And people are like warming up, and I'm I'm like, don't need to hear it, don't care, but we've got all of our equipment, don't care. What are you willing to do to be famous? Anything? Describe anything? Nothing with children, but anything else. And I just keep going. You know, are nothing with animals? Just keep going. Some people nothing that's gross. Sorry, you're never going to be a rock star. So I keep going, and you know, we're checking people off and checking them off and checking them off, and it's just sometimes you're there for three or four hours. You're not done yet. Three or four hours, you might have just covered a quarter of the warehouse. And you've got to be there all day. You've got to see all these people. You've got to determine who is qualified. And so you're going. They bring you lunch, they bring your drinks. You sit around. When I'm sitting around, nobody gets near me. I don't care what you want to tell me. Tell me when my lunch break is over. I don't want to be bothered. Then lunch break is over, I get back up. I start going again, and I'm telling them, you know, who wants to be famous? Who wants to be famous? Who wants to be famous? And everybody says they do. But when you give them that, what do you mean by anything? Nobody wants to be famous? Everybody has this Oh no, no, no, I'd never do something like that. And so I keep going. Eventually, this is this guy. This was in the early nineties. I had been the late eighties, and he was all overweight and he told me that he could not sing, and he could not dance, and he could not write poetry, and he couldn't write songs and he can't write music. So no lyrics, no music, no poetry, no songs. He can't sing or dance. And he's fat. He's not overly fat, but he's fat. And I was like, what do you want to do? And he says, I want to be in a boy band. Okay, I said, you know they sing a dance because I know. Then you said you can't do that. He goes, I can't. What are you willing to do to be famous anything? I was like, all right, I've just heard anything from three hundred people. But notice I didn't sign any of them. So when you say anything to find anything to you, what does that mean to you? And he said, if you put me in a room with a horse and a naked three year old girl, I'll have sort of at least one of them both. If I think that's what you want, you're our boy. So I pull out what's called a Tier two card. On one side of it is the New York Skyline. On the other side is a phone number. If you pull this phone number and you do whatever they tell you to do, and I'll see you on MTV in six months.
Speaker 4: If you're someone who still thinks the wild has secrets, who feels stories woven into the wind, this brand's going to hit home. The Soul Squatch makes Squatch approved gear. I don't mean that lightly. This stuff is functional, yes, but it's laced with legend. It's for people who believe in what's out there and what it brings out of them. They're hats, beanies, stickers. They're designed by folks who live and breed the myth. No gimmicks, just real outdoor gear with soul. Go to the soulsquatch dot com and find something made for fellow believers, wanderers, or anyone who still listens when the woods.
Speaker 1: Go quiet, most likely singing and dancing. So he called the number, and while this was happening before I gave him the cart, I said, I know there's a doctor Seuss Boke in this building somewhere, because we've seen it multiple times. Somebody go find it and bring it to me. So one of the guys ran off, was gone for about ten minutes, and he came back with it and he handswered to me, and I hand it to him, and I said, read that to me. So he picks it up and he starts reading it. Now it's Doctor Seuss. Just before it rhymes, he stops, closes the book and says, I don't get it, And in my brain I'm thinking, Wow, he couldn't even make a Doctor Seuss book rhyme. This guy's got issues. So he takes the card and he goes off. He's happy he's got a car. So I'm continuing to go through. On this particular day, I might have found two people that got the car. Sometimes almost everybody in there gets it, and sometimes one person gets I've been in there like a sixteen hour day and nobody got it that. Nobody was willing to drag themselves through the model as Satan Dragon. So I've known I made about twelve hundred rock stars. And when I say rock star, that means R and B.
Speaker 5: Rap, reggae, electronica, rock and roll, new age, heavy metal, opera, country music, everything though every genre you can think of, I have done something in and I've made twelve hundred rock stars.
Speaker 1: But and so some of these people at that time I considered friends. A lot of those people are still famous now, you know, I mean, obviously, I can't walk up to them because I didn't look like this back then, and if I walked up and identified myself, they would identify me to the Satanists and I might die. Now. So I'm going up to these people and like they want to hang out with by wizard, like they considered me a friend. I got them into this. I gave them the card I'm a super cool guy. So they invite me to their parties. And so it's famous rap stars, famous rock stars, like I said, of every genre, and I'm going to these parties. I'm having a good time. And I mean the stuff that I see, there's other craziness as some of these parties.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody, I'm Chris vic I'm the founder of Squatch Survival Gear, and today I'm here to talk to you about some of our most popular packs.
Speaker 3: In twenty seventeen, I founded.
Speaker 6: Squatched Survival Gear because I was tired of seeing low quality mass p THECE packs flooding the American market.
Speaker 3: I decided I'd make a pack.
Speaker 6: That was one hundred percent design and manufactured in the United States. And today I'm here to talk to you about some of our most popular packs.
Speaker 3: This is the Knighthowler.
Speaker 6: Is designed for EBC and travelers. As you can see, it's small. It's roughly ten by twelve inches. Designed for everyday carrying. To pass through pad allows you to put it on your luggage when you travel. This is the Rugarout, very civilianized, lots of attachment points. This is a twenty five liter pack. We designed it for a little lighter load. If you need more than the night Howler should try this.
Speaker 3: This is the Mothman.
Speaker 6: Very similar to the Rugaroot, roughly the same size, but it's designed for carrying a much heavier load. The removable waste belt will help you carry that extra load. Boss Gott, you're retaining strap if.
Speaker 3: You're going to take that on a on a travel trip. This is the Cocamor.
Speaker 6: This would be your first seventy two hour pack, as we used to say in the army. It comes with an internal frame, totally adjustable straps, heavily padded. You can carry heavy loads, carry lots of gear.
Speaker 3: This is the rock Ape.
Speaker 6: It's a forty five meter pack, same internal frame, same great padded shrafts that you like, with a few extra features. If you're wondering what's with all the crazy names. Well, that's because finding one hundred percent American maid is as hard as finding Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: In the woods. When you're ready to carry our.
Speaker 6: Packs, contact us at squatchdbobegear dot com or any of our social medias.
Speaker 1: I went to an actor party and there was an actress there. She went in at the same time I did. Like her mom drove up in a station wagon and let her out and said, go have fun, and she runs inside. Her mom drives away, and I recognized her because I had just seen a movie with her in it. And she's like, I don't know, thirteen fourteen years old and go inside. I ended up finding it. To me, my favorite place to sit was either the leather couch or the leather recliner, but one that's plush and deep and you know, something you could almost fall asleep in if you sat on it. So I was sitting on this leather couch and it gives me the vantage point to watch everything that's going on. And so I'm watching and she walks up to a man and whispers in his ear, and he's got a drink in his hand, and he says no, And so she walks up to another man and she says something to him, and he says okay, and he goes into the back room with her holding her hand.
Speaker 4: Are you a member of the All Access pass? Oh, you'd be pretty cool if you did. Not only that you get access to the rest of this episode because this is an all access past exclusive episode. But hey, if this teaser wetted your whistle and you want more, head on over to premete this lynspodcast dot com and sign up for the All accesspaths or click the link down in the description. Not only will you get access to this full episode, but you'll get access to a library of such tasty content that'll make your tongue slap the back of your brains out son. Along with that, you'll get forty eight hour early access to all future episodes and add free listening experience on Spotify and Apple and access to the monthly q and a's with authors and researchers. What are you waiting for? Five seconds of courage and change your life? Click that link, baby, you'll thank me later.
Speaker 3: Side the SI