Speaker 1: Dodger Talk is sponsored by La Care Health Plan, providing affordable healthcare insurance to millions of Angelinos for over twenty five years. And now your voice for Dodger Talk. Like the back David Vasse.
Speaker 2: We are live at Truest Park in Atlanta. After the Braves defeat the Dodgers tonight by a final score of six to two. Welcome the Dodger Talk. We have phone lines open at eight sixty six nine to eighty seven two five seventy. The tarp is on the field here at Truest Park as this game basically was played through light rain, and tomorrow there is expected to be heavier showers in the forecast here in downtown Atlanta, so we'll see whether or not that game gets played. But nonetheless, as far as tonight Tonight's game goes, it's pretty simple. You can't win games when your starting pitcher only goes two innings. That's really hard to do. And unfortunately, we have seen limited starts from a few different starting pitchers over the course of the last month, and Landon Nack was the latest in that line where he only went two innings tonight gave up five runs, four of them in the second inning on a pair of two run home runs, the first one by Geo Urshella, the second one by Jorge Solaire. And I still can't get over the fact that Nack was on the mound for eighteen minutes in that top of the second or bottom of the second inning and threw forty four pitches. And that was all she wrote. As far as Landon Nack goes, he just was not effective tonight, maybe pressing because he knows the Dodgers really need him to perform. Well, I'll say this, and I don't believe he's ever scared on the mound. I just feel like maybe he was pressing and also was frustrated with the fact that he did not have fastball command and also the fact he did not have a feel for his secondary pitches. The Dodgers didn't make this a game. Miguel Rojas Howard in the third inning, and then Tommy Edmond continues to swing the bat really well. He drove, he doubled home a run, and the Dodgers were within three runs, but they really didn't muster any offense outside of those two innings. Freddie Freeman is struggling right now. He's three for his last twenty six after going oh for three tonight, and Shoe ha Otani was oh for for tonight with two strikeouts, So not a lot of offense from the Dodgers. The bigger news today was not so much this game, but just the Dodgers starting pitching in general. Today. Tyler Glasnow was supposed to throw a simulated game. It was maybe the last step before he returned to the Dodger rotation. Remember, there are own only fifteen games left in the regular season, so this was a big deal for the Dodgers to have glass Now on the road trip and going to throw a simulated game. Well that never happened because glass Now felt something in his elbow. Not sure if it was big or small, but he felt something, and the hitters were ready and he pie Has was supposed to be one of them. I believe Kermeier was another one that had helmet on ready to go, and they had the screens up, they had the iPads out ready to track all his great data, and he just was not feeling it. After throwing in the bullpen to warm up for that simulated game. And here's what Dave Roberts had to say earlier today about the simulated game that never was for Tyler glassnew.
Speaker 3: The concern is that he has discomfort and he doesn't feel that he can do what he's capable of doing it the baseball So that plays too, you know a lot of different things.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Dave Roberts just basically alluded to the fact that he felt discomfort. They're not sure the extent of that discomfort or the pain. Doesn't sound like they were going to do any additional testing. If they did or are going to, we'll find out tomorrow. But nonetheless, that kind of eliminates Tyler Glass now from pitching the rest of this regular season. Like I said, there's only fifteen games to go. An outside shot with the five days of rest, if the Dodgers do secure one of the top two seeds, that maybe there's an outside chance if the nlds were to go four or five games, he could pitch. But do you really want that to be the first time he's on the mound. That's not ideal. So this is a very interesting quandary the Dodgers are in with their starting pitching. They thought they had solved it during the offseason, but so many guys have gotten injured, including the two big acquisitions in Tyler Glass Now and Yoshi Yamamoto. Thankfully, Yamamoto has found his way back and can hopefully can stay healthy because right now he's basically the number two starter in a playoff series. The way I'm looking at it right now, it's Jack Flaherty, It's Yoshi Yamamoto, and draw a name out of the hat from Landon Nak to Walker Buehler to maybe even Tony Gonsolin. That is the state of the Dodgers starting pitching rotation right now and just being around Walker Buehler today, he's searching for answers. Clayton Kershaw, He's searching for answers on how to get his left big toe to cooperate. So this is not ideal for a team that is close to having baseball's best record. They're going to have to score a lot of runs in the postseason, and I feel like it's not going to be just the classic oral Hersheiser carry you to the finish line type of Dodger postseason or a Kershaw or Granky and a renew one two three going into the postseason. This is Jack Flaherty and Yamamoto and then the rest of it. You're going to have to throw a lot of different arms at teams to try to keep them at bay because you are going up against really good pitchers. As you know in the postseason, you cannot afford to give up three or four runs in the first two innings of a postseason game and expect your offense to climb out of that hole. That's just exhausting mentally and not realistic in a playoffs series. Eight six, six, nine, eight seven, two, five seventy is the phone number we'll get to the whole Otani possibility of pitching in the playoffs. I feel like that's a long shot, and I'm not sure Dave Roberts realized how much attention his answer on a satellite radio show is going to get. Let's go out to Newport Beach, ken You're on Dodger Talk with David vasse Hi Ken Hi.
Speaker 4: David. First off, I want to congratulate you for mentioning the two things that are very obvious. Starting pitching is a big problem.
Speaker 5: But I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: What's really really got me worried, and you brought it up. Three for twenty six. I think it's a one to ten average. That's the worst on the team over the last eight games, and that's Freeman. His thumb clearly is a problem. I've never seen him go through a streak this pa. He's got the single worst average on the entire team over the last eight games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you saw in the homestand there were three or four different games where he just let the baseball play him at first base. It feels like he's a little gun shy to stick his right hand and in the glove because he's concerned about aggravating that middle finger on his right hand.
Speaker 4: Don't you think maybe a couple of days off because he's getting worse.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Ken, I don't feel like the two days off are going to heal that right middle finger. From what I understand, it's still going to take another three to four weeks for it to heal. So even if you give him a couple of days off, I'm not sure how big of a difference that's going to make for his finger.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a concern, and so it is the starting pitching. But it stuck up the best record or close to it, and San Diego is winning right now.
Speaker 2: So is Arizona. So the Dodgers may lose a game in the standings tonight. Thanks for the phone call, Ken appreciate it. Yeah, Freddie Freeman, you know I saw him today. Yesterday was his birthday. He had a big birthday dinner last night. Eighteen family members were in town to celebrate with Freddie and his son. Charlie's got a birthday coming up this weekend as well. But I didn't ask him about the right middle finger and how much that's affecting him. But you have to imagine some days are better than others, and recently just hasn't been there for Freddy, And more importantly, when he fields ground balls at first base, kind of feels like he's a little gun shy to stick his right hand in the pocket there. So hopefully he can manage this. He's pretty good at doing that and certainly has done a great job of finding a way to be out there every day. And like I said, the first first two seeds get five days off, and I know the Dodgers have had that the last couple of years, and some say that's too much time off. Well, I feel at this stage and where the Dodgers are with their starting pitching, and where Freddy's at and who knows who else that are battling aches and pains. Those five days are going to be very beneficial for the Dodgers to reset. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. By the way, Gavin Stone told me earlier today he is planning on throwing for the first time since going on the il with right shoulder inflammation on Monday or Tuesday, So that will be a big test for Gavin Stone. If he is pain free, just throwing from a limited amount of distance, then we then he can move on to a further distance. And you just keep your fingers crossed that everything responds, because not only are we thinking about the Dodgers and their postseason rotation, but Gavin Stone's a great kid and he showed a lot of guts this season, making more starts than anybody else on the team. So keeping my fingers crossed for Gavin Stone for all of that to go. Well, We're gonna take a time out here on Dodger Talk. When we continue, we have phone lot two phone lines open at eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy. We'll let you hear from Day Roberts about show, Hey Otani and the questions that have been brought up in the last twenty four hours about Otani being a possibility to pitch in some capacity in the postseason. I'll give you my thoughts on that as well as we continue from Atlanta, Live from Chewist Park on Dodger Talk after the Braids beat the Dodgers six to two on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 6: Dodger Talk is available on AM five seventy LA sports dot com, hand on the iHeartRadio app. Back to more Dodger Talk with Dodger insider David Basse.
Speaker 1: Comes the pitch on the way from Spencer Swelling backers watch it well in left field, heading back to the wall.
Speaker 2: It is gone home Raun.
Speaker 7: Miguel rojash por Miguel home run number.
Speaker 2: Five on the season, and the Dodgers get on the board. It is five to one. David Massey live at Truest Park in Atlanta, after the Braves beat the Dodgers tonight by a final score of six to two. But Miguel Rojas continues to swing a hot bat. I mentioned this during the Clubhouse show and at bears repeating, do you know Miguel Rojas is hitting three thirty. Ever since Mookie Betts came back and went to right field and Rojas now is the everyday shortstop. He has swung a hot bat and also has played great defense, as we know, but don't sleep on Miguel Rojas. And also Tommy Edmund in forty three September games has really taken it to another level. Remember Tommy Edmund, before he came back with the Dodgers, had not played all season long due to a wrist surgery and then a right ankle a severe sprain. And here he is in September, you know, slugging close to seven hundred. He had two home runs in each of the last two games at Dodger Stadium. So offense and the Dodger lineup is not a problem. The big concern is their starting pitching. Daniels Jewelers is the official sponsor of the Trip around the Diamond. Stop by any Daniel's location and say home run for your free team bracelet and fifty dollars gift card toward any purchase of ninety nine dollars or more. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number we have a one phone line open at eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy. We will get to you in just a moment, but I want you to hear from Dave Roberts. Bill Plashki of the La Times made a column out of Otani possibly pitching in the postseason. Dave Roberts was asked about it on a satellite radio show. And all of a sudden, now everybody has their hopes up high that Otani is going to pitch in some capacity in the playoffs. That would be wonderful, But realistically, are the Dodgers really going to push Otani's throwing program at at a risk to not only possibly set him back with his elbow for next year and moving forward? And then what if he does tweak something, whether it's his hamstring or his elbow or his shoulder, then all of a sudden, you don't have your best hitter, your dh your fifty to fifty guy. Is it really worth the risk to push a guy that is only going to pitch maybe an inning in a postseason game. To me, that just doesn't add up. And here's what Dave Roberts had to say about his comments on a satellite radio show that left the door open for that possibility.
Speaker 3: And the question I was asked, is it a possibility. Anything's possible, and so this is something that is a long ter play. We still got a lot of work to get to October and through October. So I hope that's on his mind as far as motivation for his rehab. But the odds of it come in to pass are very slim, but they're not zero. And that was just my only point.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Dave Roberts is not going to say absolutely not. But realistically, like I said, is it worth pushing Otani to throw an inning or two innings in a game just to have the dramatics of the romanticism that Bill Plashki so eloquently laid out in his column yesterday. Yeah, if this was Disneyland, that sounds like a great ending at the end of a ride. But this is reality. You cannot risk injuring Otani or him tweaking something that would take him out of a playoff game. As your DH I'm sorry, it's not worth the risk. And if you follow me on social media at a fit vassay on Instagram at the Real Underscore dv on X, you'll see that I posted his latest bullpen session. It was his fifth bullpen session at Dodger Stadium, and he threw twenty pitches. Twenty pitches doesn't sound like a guy that's ready to come into a playoff game. But you know, I've said this many times before about guys like Kershaw and Mookie Betts. You don't count out the great ones. And that's what Dave Roberts is doing by leaving the door open. He's not counting out a great one, one of the greats. If there is a scenario where possibly he can come out of the bullpen for an inning, I'm sure the Dodgers would not rule that out. I feel like the scenario would be none of us would know, and then all of a sudden, in the sixth or seventh inning, we would see Otani walk out to the bullpen, and everybody would start freaking out that Otani's in the bullpen and might try to close out a playoff game. That's the only scenario I see happen. Eight six, six, two, five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to willand Hills. John, You're on Dodger Talk with David vasse Hi.
Speaker 4: John, Yeah, David.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm concerned about the Dodgers. You report incredible news, especially on the Petros and Money Show. Shout out to the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 9: But I have to.
Speaker 8: Tell you, I'm really concerned because Otani is an amazing player, but he can't do it alone. And if they don't have Kershaw and they don't have the Stardi pitching, Bueler and Miller have been horrible, and now the setback with Gas now, this is this is a huge concern. I mean years ago, I was pissed off because I felt that the Dodgers needed Erlander and instead they got Darvish and Darbish was terrible in twenty seventeen. I think that setback from twenty seventeen led to the moment that we're in right now, and that's on the margins. I mean, Freeman is all about the margins. It's all like, are we on the margins? Whatever, Clarity is amazing, that's great, but tomorrow Clarity is going against sales sales cy Young. I mean, today needed to be a statement game from Freeman. Freeman was a no show, you know, against his old team, and Otani went over or whatever. This is not I mean this is not okay the Dodgers needs.
Speaker 2: This wasn't an ideal offensive night for the Dodgers, John, No doubt about it. A statement game. I'm not sure I would go that far. It's a four game series. The Braves are fighting for their playoff lives. Their offense is ane mix, so I was surprised they scored five runs off of land and Knack. But that's where it starts, John starts with the Dodgers starting pitching. That you started to talk about you can't only get two innings from your starter and expect to win.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I thank you for confirming the truth, which is the Braves have been terrible up until tonight. This is this is what's concerning is that the Braves hit the Dodgers like mad tonight.
Speaker 8: And that's the case.
Speaker 2: What did they do after Landon Nak came out of the game, John, They were and you make the rest of the game. They took advantage of a wobbly Landon Knack and then only scored one more run after the second inning tonight. So you know, I wouldn't panic over that. The bigger concern is the big picture of who is going to start for the Dodgers in the playoffs after Jack Flaherty. I think that's the bigger concern. Thanks for the phone call. Got to take more calls, George and Compton. You're on Dodger Talk. Hi, George, Hi, how you doing there?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 9: I agree with you and agree with Jitimate just car. I agree, but and I'm concerning myself that I'm a Dodger for neatic. But my main concern, and I got two main quick. The number one is the Dodgers hitters, those that don't hit many home runs. They are trying to swing for the field and over the fence, and they're swinging at pitchers in the dirt and they got the first two or three pitches coming to them is straight down the middle. They're looking at the ball. And I've seen this four five game. I've seen this in forty games, fifty games, and they're not doing it. And then I think that, uh, attorney Dave Robertson, he needs to just rest him for a couple of games. Freeman's not showing up, Mookie Best not showing up. Let's swift the lineup. You got men that got fifty home runs, got twenty thirty on runs, and they hit one and two, change the lineup. And this is what my problem is. The Dodgers is not doing it consistently, and this will give me a problem. I know, I pictured it is hurting. I understand that. But our hitters is not hitting the ball. They are swinging for the field and that's over the fence.
Speaker 2: George, hitting is a lot is really hard and it's unrealistic to expect these guys to go three for four every night or two for four every night. Their lineup is really good the Dodgers. That's the least of my concerns right now. They just scored ten runs last or two nights ago to beat the Cubs. Their lineup is not my concern. Their pitching is a greater concern for me.
Speaker 9: I agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 9: We got some great all right, but all it hurting?
Speaker 2: Well, who's starting? Who's your top three starters for the Dodgers in the playoffs? Maybe you could give us some ideas. Who if the NLDS was starting tomorrow, who's starting for the Dodgers games one, two and three?
Speaker 9: Okay, one two and three, yak girth, Yakimodi, I'll give him a chance.
Speaker 2: Yamamoto Yamamoto.
Speaker 9: Yamamoto after him. I got to bring Kershaw on there.
Speaker 2: Kershaw, he hasn't pitched in three weeks because of a bad big toe, but.
Speaker 9: That token go down. I got to bring them in. I ain't got nobody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's my point. You're going after Otani, Mooki and Freddie. Yeah. Sorry, no, I agree with you. Thank you for the phone call, and I would go flaarty Yamamoto, and then hopefully Kershaw can get this turf toe under control, because if he was healthy, he would be my number three starter. He's still throwing. I saw him throwing today with some artificial like pitchers mound ramp, but he's still trying to figure out this left big toe that has cost him a lot of pain and a lot of frustration. Let's go out to Oscar, who was actually here in Atlanta. Oscar, were you at Truest Park tonight, Yes, sir, mister DV And holy crap, Holy crap, what a pleasure to finally talk to you. Hey, it's my pleasure.
Speaker 9: Thank you for what you do.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Oscar, I appreciate it. Speaking of holy crap, they have a zip line out there in center field in the kids zone. Heidi Watney showed me. She went on it. It's given me some ideas, Oscar.
Speaker 9: Please don't David. We need you for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, they have a good time.
Speaker 10: Much much love.
Speaker 9: Yes, it was a great well, not a great.
Speaker 8: Game, tough loss, but just wanted to let you know.
Speaker 11: I'm a transplant from Fontana out here in Atlanta and I'm here to stay true to the blue.
Speaker 2: Love it, Oscar, love it. Thank you so much for the phone call. Awesome to hear from somebody that's a transplant that is still keeping their ties with the Dodgers, and it was I'm sure a great experience to come see them in person. It was awesome man.
Speaker 9: To make it better, we're gonna go to waffle house.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know where that is, right across from the battery. I know that place. That's where I got my umbers after the twenty one NLCS.
Speaker 10: That's awesome, David, much love, man, and nice.
Speaker 9: To hear from you.
Speaker 2: Hey, great to hear from you too, Oscar. Thanks for calling. Eight sixty six seven two five seventy is the phone number. Braves beat the Dodgers tonight six to two at Truest Park. And in case you ever have a chance to come see the Dodgers here in Atlanta, I'll give you a scouting report on where this stadium is. This new stadium, it's in the suburbs of Atlanta. They call it the Battery Area. It's an interesting setup because when you make a right turn into this Battery Area, they have condos, they have restaurants, and they have a few shops leading up to the ballpark of Truest Park. And if you have a chance to come to Truest Park, they have a great sort of Braves Hall of Fame on the field level concourse with a wonderful statue honoring Hank Aaron. And if you ever have a chance to come to Truest Park, you have to go check that out. That's probably the highlight of this stadium outside of the game, if you want to check out some old Braves memorabilia and a lot of Hank Aaron stuff. And they also have sid Breams knee brace when he slid in safely ahead of a throw from Barry Bonds in the ninety one NLCS. So that's the kind of stuff you'll see there. Eight six six two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to see me, Valley, Kevin, you're on Dodger Talk with David vasse Hi. Kevin, Hey, d V.
Speaker 9: Good to talk with you.
Speaker 10: Disappointing though tonight, but I wanted to to agree with you on the Otani pitching experiment. I think we've seen enough of this with the Dodgers over the last decade. Max Scherzer was was it a fine example of how not to do it with him coming in to close out one of those early playoff games, and whether it was his excuse or whatever, but you know, it's like bringing It's like bringing Neil Elatrons into do brain surgery. You know he's a gifted guy, but he's a specialist. You don't want him to break his routine and start doing something different. We've seen the same thing. They've done it with Kershaw and it hasn't really panned out very well for them. So the only pitcher I don't want to see in the postseason day Key K. Please don't have the K pitch in the postseason.
Speaker 2: If Key K's pitching in the postseason, it's not a good sign, no doubt. Kevin. Thanks for the phone call. Look, I'm all up for Otani pitching, but if he was ahead, let's say things were different as far as where he's at in his rehab from his second elbow surgery. Let's say he was throwing the hitters right now. It would be more realistic to believe that he could come in and pitch an anywhere to in a couple of postseason games when necessary to cover some innings. But he's not there. He's only throwing twenty pitches in a bullpen session. So unfortunately, like I said, it would be great if this was a ride at Disneyland, and at the end of the ride, O'tani is striking out Aaron Judge to win the World Series for the Dodgers or Alex Bregman of the Astros for the Dodgers, and it is doing what Bill Plashki suggested, duplicating striking out Mike Trout in the World Baseball Classic. But the reality is O'tani is nowhere near where he should be if you wanted him to pitch in the postseason. He's throwing twenty pitches in a bullpen session. Like I said, if he was throwing to hitters, there would be more of a realistic chance to believe that he could do what Plashki is suggesting. I just don't see it happening at the risk of not only Otani's pitching career, but also risking losing Otani for a period of time at the most critical juncture of the season when you need him to be your fifty to fifty hitter. If he hurts himself pitching or ramping up his throwing progressions in October, all of a sudden, now you're risking losing him in games as one of the more feared hitters in baseball. That's why two months ago Dave robertson the Dodgers were saying he was pausing his throwing program because they don't want to take away from what is the main focus, and that's him being healthy and ready to help the Dodgers in a playoff game or a playoff series. So that's the reason why it's great for us on this show to talk about it. It really did help us tonight on a night the Dodgers lost in Atlanta. But realistically those are huge cons and that's the reason why the Dodgers have not entertained it, and Dave Roberts kind of got put in a corner and he's not going to rule anything out, but the facts are it is a huge long shot. Let's go out to Santa Maria Rubin. You're on Dodger Talk with David vasse Hi Rubin.
Speaker 5: Good even, Dave. How are you doing? I got a question for you? Yeah, what is the do you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm sure I can't find it, but I'm looking for Dodger hitting stats versus teams number one and number two pitcher. And my second question is, uh, do you know uh like Otwani?
Speaker 2: Okay, number one Ruben To answer that question, I would try to find that, but I also would try to find let's say, the Phillies record against number ones and number twos, because you have to put it into context. Uh, ones and twos don't give up a lot of runs.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 11: Yeah, But I'm not worried about Philly. I'm worried about the Dodgers facing number one and two because that's what you see in the playoffs, is number one, number two. And then my second question was Otani, do you know his batting average with runners and scoring positions here?
Speaker 2: I do. It's a rhetorical question, is that what you're trying to say, are you trying.
Speaker 5: To No, No, I'm just I can't find it.
Speaker 11: I'm I'm you're, you're the Dodger guy, You're I mean you're, You're in the clubhouse, You're there. I can't find that stat what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm just sitting to eighteen this season with runners in scoring position.
Speaker 5: Okay, there you go. I don't know why I can't find it, but yeah, okay, and it's it's weird. I know you don't. You don't talk a lot of.
Speaker 11: About betting on this show. But it's funny how I'm a lifetime Dodger fan. How Vegas still has the Dodgers favor to win the World Series is as much as their their pitching staffs banged up. To me, it don't make sense. I'm scared as a Dodger fan.
Speaker 5: That we don't we don't go deep into this playoff.
Speaker 11: But Vegas ain't in the business of losing money. I'm surprised there's still still big one of the top one.
Speaker 5: Or two favors to win the World Series.
Speaker 11: But I think something something's wrong there.
Speaker 5: But you know, maybe.
Speaker 2: Beyeve the reason. Name another team that's dominant, Rubin, there is no dominant team. The Dodgers could beat any team, and even with their pitching staff in the shape that it's in, there's no clear dominant team. And if you had to stack them up, it would be the Dodgers, the Astros, and the Phillies to me, that are the best. And the Mets might be the Cinderella team this year the way they're playing. Nobody counted them in and they were under five hundred. They remind me a lot of the twenty nineteen Nationals. So those would be my top four.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but if you look at the last two, the last two three years, you look at Philly head to head versus the Dodgers, they kicked our butt. San Diego's kicked our butt, and those are I mean, those are the top two teams that come to my mind that you know, you know, I'm a little bit afraid of.
Speaker 5: But I mean, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 11: But thanks for getting that stat and I appreciate it. And yeah, and then if you throw it out later on in the show, I just wanted to see what how we do against teams number one and number two.
Speaker 5: Thank you, David, and have a good evening, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Ruben. Thank you for the phone call. I will not be able to get that record for you. As far as number ones and number twos go, I don't have that at my fingertips. And it is the end of the show right now. Tomorrow night there is rain in the forecast, so hopefully we get this marquee pitching matchup that will have Jack Flaherty going up against Chris Sale. Chris Saale is having an incredible comeback year. He is the leading candidate to win the National League Cy Young Award. He's sixteen and three with an ERA of two thirty eight. Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck is scheduled to begin at three o'clock with first pitch at four to twenty from Truest Park. Thanks to Coling Ye back at our Burbanks Studios, Thanks to dwayn McDonald out here in Atlanta, and thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app once again. The final score tonight from Truest Park in Atlanta. The Dodgers fall to the Braves six to two. Have a great rest of your night here you have four years