Speaker 1: Or you grew born? All right, what? Sorry? Now I do have a premium account on Twitter, so why is it telling me I can't be on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll often tell you things that aren't true.
Speaker 1: This is they just did something with it, like refreshed it, So I guess they're screwed that. Then I'll just remove that one. We're not on Twitter today and you can blame them. You can blame them because I already paid for it, so fuck that. Oh yeah, anyway, yeah, yeah, because they just said I need a premium account, which I have, So they just changed their rules again or something. So whatever, they're not getting any more money for me.
Speaker 2: We're doing pretty good for them having to move the goalposts all the time.
Speaker 1: I'll say, I'm wondering if they kicked me off because of some of the stuff I commented on last night. It could be maybe they talked toss me off.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Today is ten to twenty twenty four. It is eighth nine a m. Pacific time, and are here with Dwayne of bullet diegl of Bulletproof pub dot com. And uh, you guys haven't seen me since last Thursday because I've been working and I'm on my way to San Diego right after the show, so you're in hot sauce. Yeah, well I have to drink first and then right now.
Speaker 2: That's very commendable. I wish I was with you today. That would be a fun drive for me. That'd be great. What a what a conversation that.
Speaker 1: Would be ye, for sure. I get to catch up on podcasts and videos as I drive, keeps my sand right.
Speaker 2: Well, all shameless plug then, because you've got some time.
Speaker 3: Uhh, it happened again, No Diego, we lost you.
Speaker 1: You'll have to probably check out and check back in. We just got started rolling here and read around three minute mark. Usually that happens. Oh boy, huh. Let's see, let's see how long it takes. I'll just see if I can put him in the Yeah, there you go, There you go. I see you.
Speaker 2: Almost every time I go to speak on every podcast, whether it's on the Missing Link or with Andy Rouse.
Speaker 4: Or how is that with you?
Speaker 2: Every time I go to speak, my internet gets blown off. And then you'll see that it won't happen again the rest of this broadcast. At least the last five or six times, and I've done this that this has been the pattern.
Speaker 1: So it's usually righted on the three to four minute mark that it happens on our show.
Speaker 2: So yeah, sure we are. I'm booked unveil the further research on brand Eyes the Expert, and I was in the middle of talking about if you got time in the vehicle today to throw on part one of the Crisis of the Expert?
Speaker 1: Is that what you did on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Sunday nights at nine eastern sixth Pacific. We get into you know, we're starting to push her.
Speaker 1: Okaye. Before it was like it's not.
Speaker 2: My internet is up, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: There you go, You're back.
Speaker 2: So we persevere, much like we are in the moment right now, to bring people the real history, real truth and how our society has become so governed by the scientific expert, or at least the opinion, and so that puts an entire nation, an entire world if we're going to just blindly listen to the expert into a logical fallacy, the argumentum ad octoritatum, or the appeal to authority without any evidence to support their claims. We can't just blindly listen to the expert because they're is a degree of vulnerability that must be considered when we do that. And in that degree of vulnerability where we don't really know when we're trusting, they can exploit us. And this is the story of the twentieth century of how they exploited us through this degree of vulnerability, right.
Speaker 1: And I think you had alluded in the email that this might tie into maybe Pastorian and vaccine fraud too, at least on the trail there, because I've been reading I've been reading by Shamp or Pasture.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: And then also the third anatomical element blood in its third atomical elements what it's called by b. Shamp and man oh Man, it's very clear, it's very freaking clear what's been going on. And like you said, the manipulation of facts and manipulation statistics, manipulation of observations. Uh, and then you just accept it as because well, he's a scientist and he's a chemist and da da da da No, absolutely far and it's the one that's murdering people right now, that's to that level. It has been from the last one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't have to look any further than Pfizer and what was going on during COVID was every commercial break and every segment of every news outlet was brought to you by Pfizer. We've seen those videos where it's just continually brought to you by Pfizer, brought to you by Pfizer, brought to you by Pfizer. Well, the CEO and chairman of Pfiser is only in a credited veterinarian. I think we've brought this point up before him and his team invented this chemical castration vaccine called Improvac to control pig populations through sterilizing of their gonatic tropen or goat their gonats. So now we're seeing today menstrual cycles of women and all kinds of other physical ambilts. I'm hearing the ambulance going up and down my road all day long. Now, when I was a kid, you might hear an ambulance once every few days. I'm hearing them in the middle of the night every night, and twice or three times during the day. And so this Albert Borla is really should his name should be synonymous with the experimentations of mangle because he uh and his family decided not to take those vaccines. Publicly has stated that he wouldn't well also advocating for everybody to take them. So this is a giant collection of.
Speaker 1: Our nice tacticus. I have yet to take mine. Thanks for reminding me, though, I have to do that. I've been using milk in the tingy tangerine, and man, is that it's like a cream circle. It's good, better than taking it straight with water, I think, personally, I still put the plant arrived into it. All Right, now you're back.
Speaker 2: My net went down again for the second time.
Speaker 1: Yep, freeze frame.
Speaker 2: It's just one after the other. But we're going to keep moving forward because we're going to be unaffected by all of this censorship and bullshit. Whatever it is. This may just be technical difficulties of our own. So I'm not even gonna say anything. We're just going to keep moving on. You are hearing me and seeing me presently, Yes, okay, good. So what I'm trying to connect here is the what's going on today in the pharmaceutical industry, normalized experimentation of the population in general, and where that comes from. You know, the first ever forced sterilization law that was put in and enacted was Brandizes. Through this Buck versus Bell, we talked about this last week.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, this is all eugenic stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, And this is the origins of eugenics, and and it's Lewis d. Brandised, this same US Supreme Court justice, the first Jewish US Supreme Court justice. What made the connection for you and I was his frankest background and showing that he was an antinomial in that it was the rejection of all moral code and ethics from a US Supreme Court justice. So there's a giant contradiction right there that needs to be analyzed, researched, threshed out and looked at. Not to mention that he was the international leader of Zionism at the time, elected the chairman of the Provisional Executive Committee on General Zionis Affairs, which is Herzel's headquarters in Berlin, and so they had to move that out of Berlin and the lead up to the First World War much like a lot of these exiles were leaving Germany under the rises of Hitler. So yeah, that's the direction we want to go today, is people go ad.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, what people need to realize why this was allowed to happen is that even though they were establishing in a quote unquote Israel. Every place that has a central bank that's tied into the IMF, that signed into the Rothschild syndicate is another Israel. We are because we are controlled by the same people, not created by the same people, but co opted and infiltrated by the same Once that bank is established, there's no more sovereignty and there's no more government. It's just a bunch of people sitting around in Congress deciding how to kill us.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is the important point to make. That's great of you to bring that up, because ultimately it's about social control, total authoritative control. And so what we're seeing, and then why we've got into this crisis of the Expert series is because we're seeing them actually putting that up as the sacrificial lamb. They're putting up Fauci and this idea of society being governed by the scientific expert up on a pedestal where they're going to actually tear it down, I think like they do with the statues of the Confederates and all of those things that are going on through radical progressive social reform.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, what they do is they'll they'll point everything on to one person, take him out and then it's like, oh, the system is now saved. It's reserved because we got rid of the bad guy. But in reality, it's the system that's the problem.
Speaker 2: And this is another great point by you, because we're going to go through this video and they do this exact thing to Oliver Wendell Holmes. Okay, they blame him for creating this this first sterilization law, but it's really Louis Brandey's Lewis Brandeis that's behind all of it. And to their credit, because we're going to go to a democracy now two part video clip where they actually go into this story, and to their credit, they do mention brand Eyes. His face is actually up there in the studio you'll see. And so they do go into this and they admit that Buck versus Bell, even for a law student to this Cohen C O H E. N. That's gonna he writes this book Imbeciles that we're gonna introduce you to, and he goes into this story and he said he even said through his lost education. There was one small little reference to Buck versus Bell. So obviously an underappreciated again segment of history. Again under the veil of progressivism, efficiency, the expanse, and the insatiable need for more technology the next greatest thing at the cost of human safety and health. This is really the progressivism we're talking about, this man made construct that we're led to believe that we're always progressing. This is the hamster wheel.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: This is why you always feel there's something bigger turning.
Speaker 1: Right in your archaic and de evolved. If you don't agree with what they're saying, you're just not able to understand. And that's the that's the trigger for the ego. If you don't agree with them, that's because you just don't understand the science.
Speaker 4: I was called a.
Speaker 2: Luddite and an old man several times already this morning, and we're not even at eight thirty Pacific times, So you know, I go in there and I start talking progressives and I ask them to define what liberalism is to them, and they are so confused. Is this is really the crux of the left right now. They can't even define themselves, which means they don't know who they are. And that is an incredibly dangerous place for you know, a great large segment of our portion, portion of our population to be when you think about that they don't know who they are because they can't even define themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, Dwayne, they're not a biologist, right right, and.
Speaker 2: They're not going to listen to a basement dwelling internet soldier like me over what a white coat stethoscope expert, right. And these are the things I'm trying to point out to them, and actually I am making headway because when you tell them that set you know, before you call me an anti semit I just want to remind you that there are seventy seven branches of Semitic speaking people, of which the largest population is the Arab And so then when I questioned them and ask them to challenge these things like the Federal Reserve is a separate entity from the federal government, they laugh at me and they say, you just made that shit up. Well, I show them a primary source where the Federal Reserve actually is declaring this and this is documented historical fact. I actually don't need to cite this. But for the progressives, I do you see?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Uh yep, I think we'll start right there. If there's anything else you want to say about this, I mean, you've brought up some great points that are going to totally come back as we watch this here.
Speaker 1: You know, if we had some extra letters at the end of our name, or if we started dressing up in a funk scope, people would listen to us, even though we're not.
Speaker 2: Sure sure sure they would. We should actually do that experiment. I'd probably have to shave though my beard because you don't see many doctors with the wizard's sleeve like mine. Okay, So you should be seeing a democracy now, yep, okay, And so how do you want to do this? Do you want to just keep it rolling and fly right through? There are two so it's it's going to take about I think it's about twenty minutes total.
Speaker 1: Something is your thought process or miral? I say positive?
Speaker 2: Okay. And the reason I'm bringing this to everybody's attention is because the mainstream actually has approached some of this, but they don't tell you everything. So you'll see all of that in here.
Speaker 1: You just made a good point, and let me just put us up a little bit bigger when I this is that when they do address certain things, they do it to basically take hold of that story, and their omission is the way they control. So if they're going to tell you something about a topic, and they tell you ahead of time before you hear it from someone else, or if they say on their official highly promoted where every more people see them because they're you know, established in a trusted source, then you're not going to listen to anybody else who tells you the further details. So that's that's why we talk about in place. That's why Candice ow Owens is talking about frankism, right, And so.
Speaker 2: What they don't say is also a lie, right, what they omit, right, it is also a knowing lie. So here we go. We'll just start this and if you've got any comments, which I'm sure you will have several, we'll just stop it and thresh out the ideas. Here we go, tell me if the if the audio is an issue too, it should be fine.
Speaker 6: Now to look at what's been described as one of the worst Supreme Court rulings in history. In the nineteen twenty seven case Buck versus Bell, the Court upheld a statute that enabled the state of Virginia to sterilize so called mental defectives or imbeciles. The person in question was Carrie Back, a poor young woman then confined in the Virginia State Colony for epileptics and the feeble mind did, though she was neither epileptic nor mentally disabled. In the landmark decision, eight judges ruled that the State of Virginia had the right to sterilize her. Her mother, Emma, as well as Carrie's daughter Vivian, then only eight months old, were deemed similarly deficient. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Junior wrote the majority opinion, concluding, quote, three generations of imbeciles are enough.
Speaker 7: The decision resulted in sixty to seven case.
Speaker 2: So right away, they're blaming a Boston Brahman. And you know, I'm not here to advocate for the Boston Brahmins, but you can see over the last hundred years how the white Eastern establishment has been under attack by the new left in this white man supremacy that they claim. So you can see the first step they take is put a picture of Oliver Wendell Holmes up there and state that he was the dissenter.
Speaker 1: Right, because I mean, without the system allowing for that, it wouldn't have happened. It was condition of the system that allowed and Noliver window Holmes to do this exactly.
Speaker 2: So let's tear down the system would be the conclusion right.
Speaker 8: Yep, seventy thousand sterilizations of Americans considered unfit to reproduce. The Supreme Court decision had its origins in the eugenics movement then thriving in the United States. The nineteen twenty four Immigration Act was passed with similar inter.
Speaker 2: Okay, So William Howard Taft President. He's the only president I think that's ever been the chief Supreme Court justice. He's also the son of Alphonse Taft, the founder of Skull and Bones. And then over his right shoulder there's our little buddy, Lewis D. Brandeis. And to Taft's immediate left is Oliver Wendell Holmes. Okay, these two, this is these three here are kind of the nucleus of the House of Truth. This is where the house of truth progressive political slan comes from, in which they devise to flip the definition of liberalism. And we see today, as I've mentioned earlier, how liberals can't define themselves. They think they're classic liberals, but it's been flipped on them to be radical social reformers, and they don't really understand that.
Speaker 1: And I would just augment what you said about taking down the system, more like follow the system, because the system is the constitution, not what they've turned it into. They would love for you to destroy the system because that opens up the door for socialism and then communism. So we don't want to do that. We don't want to destroy ourselves because they are representing something in a false way. We want to make sure that we understand that we just have to take out the infiltrators, get rid of the parasite, and then re establish the system as it's supposed to be.
Speaker 8: Right ten to prevent immigration by genetically inferior groups, which included Italian Jews, Eastern Europeans, and countless others, in an attempt to improve the genetic quality of the American population. Author Adam Cohen writes about the case in his new book Imbeciles, The Supreme Court, American Eugenics, and the Sterilization of Carrie Buck. Adam was previously a member of the New York Times editorial Board and a senior writer for Time Magazine. He's the co editor of the National Book Review dot com. Adam Cohen, Welcome back to democracy now.
Speaker 7: It's great to have you with us.
Speaker 1: Adam from the New York Times can.
Speaker 8: Tell you Harry Buck in a moment, we'll hear all about how it ties into exactly dark imglasses.
Speaker 2: Last name Cohen, and he's going to be the authority because he wrote the book Imbeciles, and we'll get in. I'm going to show you that book here in a minute.
Speaker 1: I'm working for the Marxist left rag.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well we'll actually play this. I'm just going to grab his wikipage and just do a quick background check. But here we go.
Speaker 8: To immigration, eugenics, parallels to what we're seeing today, but start back in the nineteen twenties with Carrie Back.
Speaker 4: So she's a young woman who is growing up in Charlottesville, Virginia, being raised by a single mother. Back then, there was a belief that it was better off of.
Speaker 1: Did that use that positor? Did you use feed? Ah? I see, don't talk to me. I see how it is. I think it froze because he froze. That's my theory. Because this is a really dramatic pause.
Speaker 4: Do I sorry.
Speaker 1: We'll get him back for Virginia and what happened to her there.
Speaker 4: So she gets there just time. Virginia has just passed.
Speaker 1: It's a little choppy today the waters are a little choppy. Must be that acts that actor Moon in the Sky.
Speaker 4: For the first person will be eugenically And suddenly she's in the middle of a case that's headed to the US Supreme Court.
Speaker 6: And Adam Cole, could you explain what kind of medical tests were employed to determine that she was a so called imbecile?
Speaker 4: Yeah, terrible testing. These were very primitive IQ tests from the time that really didn't test intelligence at all. One question she was asked was what do you do when a playmate hits you? And whatever her answer was to that was somehow deemed to be relevant to whether or not she was an idiot, an imbecile, or a moron.
Speaker 7: That those were the categories.
Speaker 4: Yes, those were the three categories. And this was a formal hierarchy that was established by the psychological profession at the time and was actually in government pamphlets. So if you were of a mental age of two, called an idiot, if you were between three and seven, you were called anymbissile, and if you were eight and from between.
Speaker 1: A yes, So you're either an idiot, nimbecile, or moron. So that means that they're very predetermined and prejudge that you're one of the three. It's not that you can pass. You're either an idiotnimbessole, or a moron. There's no, there's no there's no fourth category that says, Okay, you've passed this test. You're not exactly a nimbecile or a moron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your failure is inevitable.
Speaker 1: They pray, they predetermineder. She's like, well, she looks stupid, so let's castraighter. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I just brought up Annam Cohen's wiki page and I'll just read it off here in New York Times, as was admitted there. But he worked in the administration of Bill Deblasio, new York mayor.
Speaker 1: Yeh, he've worked through de Blasio. Yeah, real name isn't even fucking Divasio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. Graduated with a jd Degree in eighty seven from Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review. Who founded the Harvard Law Review, Lewis Brandeis. Do you think that he's really going to be here to defend Brandeis? No, he is here to actually hide him. This is the whole purpose of all of this, this whole interview. Democracy now setting all of this up is is to hide Brandeis's involvement. It's very clear to me just.
Speaker 1: The name of this show. Democracy now is no constitutional republic, right, Yeah, it's like mob rule now, no Philid, no filibuster.
Speaker 2: It's like this other video that I would like to get to at some point with you on Walter Littman, and it's a it's an interview of Ronald Steele, the Lipman biographer from in the nineties, and the guy that's interviewing him is from Brandeis University.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if it wasn't controlled, it wouldn't be you know, mainstream television.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this floats over everybody when he says, oh, Brandeis University, I studied under him at Brandeis. It doesn't it doesn't raise a red flag for people. I'm not actually the opposite.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not an agent of the system. I swear to God.
Speaker 4: In twelve you were called a moron, and Carrie and her mother, who was also the colony, were deemed to be morons.
Speaker 9: And so explain what he feels again, happened to carry after.
Speaker 4: That lawyer who's actually not on her side. It's a former chairman of the colony for epileptics and feeble mind its own board of directors. He clearly wants to see her sterilized. He does a terrible job writing short briefs that don't cite the relevant cases. It goes up to the Supreme Court and the Court rules eight to one that yes, the Virginia law is constitutional, and yes Carrie, who there's nothing wrong with, should be sterilized.
Speaker 9: Will and who was responsible for appointing this lawyer to her, which is.
Speaker 4: The colony itself. So they chose one of their friends, and she truly had no advocate of any kind on her side. Back then, the American Civil Liberties Union, which has just had just started up, really was kind of pro eugenics, or at least some of the members around it were, And there were no advocations.
Speaker 1: And at least some of the members were as wells. Yeah, any members were regented. No, that is based on Darwinism, you Jack asked, right.
Speaker 2: And the ACLU, you know, brand Eyes, Frankfurt and all these guys have their fingers all over the founding of the ACLU and others other advocacy groups for the Jewish population. They're right there at the origins of all of it, but.
Speaker 8: This term eugenics was what the whole movement was and who is a part of it?
Speaker 7: Mana sure.
Speaker 4: So it started in England by it was the phrase. The word was coined by Francis Galton, who is a hagadson of Charles Darwin. So this was right after Darwin had discovered evolution and survival of the fittest. Galton and his followers said, well, if nature does this naturally, we can speed survival of the fittest along if we decide who gets to reproduce and who doesn't, if we get the fit people to reproduce, and we stop the unfit from repducing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we see that upon the superstructure of evolution, the idea of human evolution that is still today a theory.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We've seen throughout the twentieth century many attempts to fake this shit too. The piltdown man comes to mind immediately, and Lucy, yes, so he's he's just taking for granted that evolution is actually a thing. And so this is what your PhD hides from you as well.
Speaker 1: There's thing too. It's like the whole idea that it's it's not about the survival of the fittest, it's survival of the most clever. Yeah, it's the most adaptable.
Speaker 2: And really, at this point right we're showing that the most willing to go into the darkest places of our human mind are the ones winning. And so this is why our answers.
Speaker 1: Because the thing is a lot of people are not biologically made up to be this treacherous, so it doesn't occur to them. That's why we get blindsided a lot. Hopefully over this period of time, the last couple thousand years, I fucking figured out how they act.
Speaker 2: Yep, and we are in the middle of breaking this whole narrative. I'm seeing people wake up all over the place to you know, these false progressive narratives over one hundred years after they are imposed. But we are making steps for sure.
Speaker 4: That was the idea in England. It comes over to America and it's greatly.
Speaker 1: Stand by. You know, we need jeoparing music. Oh so, how's ever been doing this today? Son of a doctor? Peter Glidden's membership. It is the first of the month, second of the month, so I know you got it, make it happen. I've seen a couple of people come across out the first so I figured that's what they were waiting for. That's cool, good, good news. Because when I started breaking into the the information on bay Schamp and I start going over these books that I'm reading right now with you, you can understand just how important nutrition is to keeping your micros. I'm happy. Oh we lost them completely. He'll be back. He's probably just freshing. I'm too big on the screen, though, there you go. I'm sure he's He probably has to restart his computer or something like that, or restart, unplug his motive or something. Well, we'll be back. We'll be back. Like I said, In the meantime, let's just understand the importance of doctor Peterluden and doctor Monzo because it's all confirmed, and to understand it in its greatest detail, you want to go back to Beshop. You have to, because that's where the treachery began with Pasteur who took Jenner? Who is I wonder. I almost wonder if BRUCEI over there is related to him. I don't know if that's true or not, but you know, it's kind of general, as like the Grandpappy of the of the very horrible idea of shots and then bastardized by pastor by using serum because it was a mistake messing around with either I think was hens where a stale concoction was inject He was trying to inject them with poisons, and a stale concoction of a weaker degree apparently incurred. And this is a false out observation that when he then reinoculated them with the full serum of death, that they had some sort of resistance to it because they were given a lower dose before. And that's your foundation. One study base off a guy who was trying to sell you something, and that's where we get all of our vaccine information from. But yeah, there is there.
Speaker 2: You go, Hi, Hi, I'm sure where it stopped, but it's probably important when we're dealing with this stuff. Just if I go a minute without hearing you, I'm gonna just confirm with you. Okay, can you tell me where did you?
Speaker 1: So? When you freeze up, do you still see and hear me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't. I don't even know that I'm being frozen up because I'm looking at the screen that take like I don't see ourselves.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I see.
Speaker 2: This is why I kind of caught on because I didn't hear you in the background making comments. I was like, Oh, I don't even know if we're on or not. So yeah, uh so where was I in this video? What was the last thing these guys said?
Speaker 1: You're making me I have shorter memory, bro problems.
Speaker 2: So we'll go back. Uh not there, This is the one we want here. But everybody just bear with us for a moment and we'll get her straight. This it's very important stuff, the origins of you know, forced inoculation homework assignment.
Speaker 1: For those of you in the audience, look up the word microzeima and then fish through the bullshit about it, because you're going to hear a bunch of adversarial comments ary on the topic. But it's because that is where the truth of life lies, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is what we use in our potting soil. This is very important. This is what we're trying to promote in the soil, is a living soil so that we don't have to throw in a bunch of chemicals and horseshit and organic matter. I mean the organic matter and the horse shit's very good, but you do have to try to build an environment that becomes self sustainable.
Speaker 1: And what people don't understand is that within us, these granules of life, these microzi, are the things that cause change in our body, that cause disease based on the environment that they are in. So when you have toxins in your body, it changes them into something that can eat that toxin, and that can sometimes be detrimental to you. So you just have to neutrify yourself, get yourself wrong, and they will still be happily creating life rather than fermenting and breaking it down, which is they built, they give it and they take it away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's really about anaerobic versus aerobic environments. If you are getting an error in oxygen, it's far better.
Speaker 1: Yes, and no, there's I mean I for a long time believe that too, that the anaerobic factory were bad. But there's that's that's going into the pastory and model. That's also a little bit of a deception. So they both they carry on both functions at the same time, and it all depends on what what the environment is and what the what the call of duty is at the time. That so it doesn't necessarily mean that the anaerobic is actually and it might not even be that it's anaerobic. It's just explained in that manner. So it's there's a lot of there's a lot whoa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of a record scratch there.
Speaker 3: I heard.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's very interesting and I'd like to know more. There as a market around it, right, I've always been thinking that, you know, the the environment is important, and and the and whether there's enough air for everything to breathe and not was a major reason as to the health of your crops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean as a general rule, like fungal things grow and stuff like that during certain environments that aren't good in all. But yeah, there's just to just say that, uh, there's something that's that is anaerobic, and that it is somehow always going to be bad.
Speaker 4: Is not?
Speaker 2: Is not the too black and white thinking to binary Okay, yeah, okay, Well I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It sets the opposition up to where it's now. Now we're in a war model again, and that's not how life works. It's symbiotic, right, life, life, life predate predates as in predator against life, not death upon life.
Speaker 2: Good point. Okay, So part one back to Buck versus Bell, I'm gonna back this up.
Speaker 1: Maybe oh like him?
Speaker 2: Maybe right, Okay, let's go in here somewhere start again with this guy.
Speaker 4: Was in part and explain sure, Margenzagger was the founder of Planned Parented. She formed a strategic.
Speaker 1: Alliance Okay, yeah, we didn't get this far yet.
Speaker 4: Support for her birth control movement. But she also believed some of this stuff, and she said some bad things at the time. This is a big controversy though, and on the right they use it to tain nothing idea of planned parenthood, which I think is unfair because Margenzager was actually in the mainstream of a lot of progressive thought at the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Margaret Sanger pep planned parenthood, but this is William Gates the Third's father is there at the origins of planned parenthood to Bill Gates's dad.
Speaker 1: Right, and Sanger, Oh my god, So he's just like an a positive way that he was also into progressive stuff out and there's nothing if it was positive And.
Speaker 2: There's nothing controversial about Margaret Sanger. There's a truth that's controversial, sure, but that you know, her actual history and her involvement all in all of this is not controversial at all. It's as controversial as Margaret Meade and Gregory Bateson's involvement.
Speaker 1: This might be a good time to point out that I don't have ad blocker for YouTube right own, and every I'm getting I'm getting tired of this and I'm about to kick a midget if I have to see another one of these fucking things. But it's it's Kamala Harris say campaigning on the fact that she's protecting the rights of baby murder, because I can't go along without that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And her whole platform, I think right now is called We're not going.
Speaker 1: Back because that's a right, that's a right to murder babies. And on the Milochean sacrifice, molocer is on the thing. It was a type of sacrifice, and we're not going back.
Speaker 2: About a progressive of a presidential platform slogan as I've heard, right.
Speaker 8: As is evidenced by the Supreme Court decision. Now, explain who was on the Supreme Court who wrote the decision, what these justices believed themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this was actually a very fancy court at the time. The Chief Justice was William Howard Taft, who had been President of the United States before he became Chief Justice, the only president to do that. He'd also been a professor at Yale Law School, Lewis Brandeis, who was.
Speaker 2: Known as the Everybody.
Speaker 4: He joined the Court, a great progression he was on the Court. And then, of course Oliver Wendell Holmes, probably the most revered justice in American history. He was a legendary figure. There have been there's a movie about him. There was a play on Broadway cover of Time magazine. He was thought to be the wise because he's era and he wrote this terrible decision.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to go to something that yes, And they promoted him through flattery and vanity.
Speaker 1: That's why Hamilton on Broadway and all that shit. They are the scoundrels. They are the criminals.
Speaker 2: Yep, even today with you know the movie with Snowden and Glenn Greenwall that wins an Oscar Award.
Speaker 9: I mean, come on, he said in the decision.
Speaker 6: This is Oliver Wendell Holmes Junior, who wrote in the majority opinion for the Court, the nation must sterilize those who quote sap the strength of the state to prevent our being swamped with incompetence.
Speaker 9: He declared, quote it's better for all the world if.
Speaker 6: Instead of waiting for to execute degenerate offspring for crime or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind.
Speaker 1: So right there, okay, So if you want to get rid of the criminal element, then they should get rid of themselves. There should be no dual citizens at this point. There should be no It's kind of like a hot dog. Shouldn't be any heybenationals, right, but hey, you know whatever, put them in government because they're definitely not, you know, biased to their own agenda. That's okay, But also the ideality of the if how weak is your system, if somebody who doesn't have the faculties at tiler Shoes is going to destroy it on you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who's there to make these decisions and to determine who's degenerate and who isn't, because we shouldn't leave it to the progressives. We were seeing that they made a giant mistake.
Speaker 1: And let's just also mention that taft and they mentioned Yale, so obviously skull and bones, mate, Yeah, I do that there too, Yes?
Speaker 2: And I was that recorded or not? When I told when we froze it on the US Supreme Court picture with Oliver Windeholmes. Brandeis and yeah, yeah, we did. Okay, good, Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, So I wanted to ask you about the fact that you studied at Harvard Law School and at the time, this justice was considered a hero of the American legal system. So could you explain who he was, what kinds of positions he took, and how he was still revered.
Speaker 4: Sure he was a heroic figure. He'd actually been a professor at Harvard Law School before he joined the US Supreme Court. And even when I was at Harvard Law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was there for less than a year. And guess who paid for his wages? Brandice Law School.
Speaker 4: There were portraits of him everywhere. He's still a very revere justice. But he came out of a certain tradition. He was a so called Boston Brahman. He was from some of the fanciest families in Boston. The Oliver's, the Wendells, and the Holmes were all Old New England families. He was raised by a father, Oliver Wendelholmes Senior, who had been the dean of Harvard Medical School. Alva Wendelholm Senior actually coined this phrase Boston Brahmen, and the idea was that these fancy families in Boston were like the Brahmins in India, that they were the highest cast. So he believed this. He wrote about eugenics even before this case came along, wrote about it favorably. So when the case gets to him, he believes that people like carry Buck, poor white, uneducated people, are much lesser than him. So it's very natural for him to say, of course, we don't need more people like carry Buck, we need more people like me and my Boston Brahmin neighbors. So that was the philosophy, and it is amazing that to this day he still revered it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, so I'm not sure what the what the ethnicity of mister Holmes is, because every name can be a can be a cover for something else. But I will say this, if they're going to bring up in this valley, if they're going to bring up the gangetic in this valley and all this other stuff, thingly, they're basically pointing out Aryan culture. And if they're going to say that because they are feel superior, well that this level of how they apply that is completely semitized. That has nothing to do with the traditional you know, the creators and cultivators of civilization that the Scythian Arians were, or propaganda throughout the world. It has this this this type of attitude toward it is the wrong way. This is a corruption of that right.
Speaker 2: And so what is the Boston Brahmins? But wasps white Anglo Saxon Protestants. So all of that is under attack by these guys. So I'm just gonna pause here for a second. See if I can show you this picture, because a picture is worth a thousand words of Brand Eyes and Oliver window Holmes.
Speaker 1: If I can it flickered for a second. I looked like maybe I yeah, I think I did. I don't know. Maybe not.
Speaker 2: Oh the picture of uh, Brand Eyes and Window Holmes.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it did or not. I saw something flickered, but it's not giving it to me.
Speaker 2: So we're just gonna move on. I'll see if I can do this at a better time. But we'll finish this video and maybe I can show this picture. So back to share screen.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you are you trying to do something from right off your computer?
Speaker 2: Is that from a window like I've just brought up a picture.
Speaker 1: All right, share a screen and then entire screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I tried there.
Speaker 1: So when you hit the entire screen, you have to also click the box that says entire screen left, yeah, and then his share and then after you do that you bring it there you go, and then you just bring it over to where you Now, what do I do? Click the tab that you want?
Speaker 2: Click what tab?
Speaker 1: Well, you're on this screen. You're looking at me and right now, so you just go find the picture and pull it up on your screen and anything that's on your screen.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see.
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: That works? Holy shit. Okay, I've just learned something today, m that that will make it a little bit more smooth. So here is a picture that says a thousand words. Right there's all Louis Brandi is holding the arm of Oliver Wendell Holmes in his later years.
Speaker 1: A frankist with a quote quote right, you know what I mean? Like, so look at look at the corruption right there. I mean, he's totally If he was so proud of his blah blah blah heritage and YadA YadA, he wouldn't be The two of these people would be at complete odds unless there was a corruption.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then maybe while I'm here, we'll just show you another very interesting picture. You see, uh or are you very young? FDR there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's FDR and Walter Littman sitting together. This will be circa nineteen sixteen seventeen. So you can see how, you know, Walt Walter Littman ends up being in FDR's cabinet administration, this brain trust some thirty years after this, so you can see why FDR actually ended up being a president for three or four terms or whatever he was.
Speaker 1: And fucking Bilmer if you want to talk about it, just look at that fucking bleak.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then so in the background I want to draw everybody's attention to is the Central European the new map that's created by the Inquiry, of which Walter Littman is the first founding lifetime member of. They actually gather all of America's greatest cartographers map makers and start to redraw this map. And I have the official primary source as close as possible, with all of the little signatures in the in the borders and up here in the upper left. It's a gift from the Inquiry to the American Geographical Society. So this map is key, and it's just showing that they are using this map in the room that they are, you know, devising their their war attack. And here I mean this is a very important photo. Very few have seen this, but hugely important. Understand that Littman and FDR were friends pre dating Woodrow Wilson's presidential presidential campaign. There, Okay, this is why they all end up being part of the brain trust. Frankfurter brandeised Litman. They're surrounding Woodrow Wilson in creating the Fourteen Points, and then they move all of that towards the New Deal and the creation of the UN, which is a direct continuity from the inquiries creation of the League of Nations. Walter Littman writes, the Fourteen Points that become the League of Nations, that become the UN. There's at least seven or eight guys that are there in the creation of the Leaga Nations that are there in nineteen forty five at Dumferton, Oaks and San Francisco signing in the League of Nations. So nobody can give me any shit that those aren't connected. There is an ominous continuity, and it's provable repeatable sympirical. It's documented history. I don't need even to cite it, but I do for the plain reason that a large, you know, segment of our population is completely unaware.
Speaker 1: So Thrasher put up two down one on the way with the three world wars, I would argue that we've been in a consistent war that might be considered the first and the third since the since the end of the Civil War.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, since the Cold War, because Walter Littman.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm maybe not a world but I mean as far as a major attack on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well the Cold War. That term is coined by Walter Littman, Bernard Baruch two Phi beta Kappa, close personal friends, progressives certainly, certainly Bernard Baruch are the.
Speaker 1: Ones that put together the Bolsheviks in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so yeah, this is the circles. This is all of a sudden we see Jacob Schiff and the war birds all in the same circle. We've shown this through the brandeis part three, uh, the creation of Israel, that they're all in cahoots together.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so when you when you pull up the next one, if you're going to try to do it with the other Schoen, you just have to slide the barrow for share audio, but then you'll only be able to see your screen. But anyway, okay, you do it the other way that you had it before. Yeah, you're not. You're going to see this disappear for a second, like you'll just see my little icon. But I'm still there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I'm going in and out like I'm using zoom too, so it's a little bit different. Yeah, on the Andy rowse deep share, I'm using zoom. But no excuses.
Speaker 4: These were some pretty repugnant views. But one reason that can still be the case is that this case has not talked about. When I took constitutional law at Harvard Law School, it was not taught. The leading American constitutional law treatise, seventeen hundred pages that goes into great detail about many many cases, has half a sentence about Buck feed Bell. They're just sort of forgotten about it and made it not part of Holmes's legacy.
Speaker 8: Don't remember how the Nazis fit into this picture, Adam Calling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so one of the shocking the Nazis actually followed us. We were the leaders in the eugenic sterilization Indiana passed eugenic station law in nineteen oh seven, well before the rise of the Nazi Party. They were looking to America and one of the villains in my books Channels a man named Harry Laughlin who runs the ran the Eugenics Record Office on Long Island, and he was in correspondence with the Nazi scientists throughout this whole period. They were looking to him for advice about how to set up a eugenic sterilization program. He wrote with pride in his Eugenics magazine that they based the Nazi eugenic law on his American law.
Speaker 7: Well you go like, p We're not talking about okay.
Speaker 2: And it's even worse than that because the Nazis borrowed all of their propaganda from Edward Burne's propaganda. The book written in nineteen twenty eight. And you know, Bernez even admits that am I off the Internet now again? Like aid dad. Let's see shows my Internet up check check one? Two? Am I up? And Daniel gone. These are the adventures of a forensic historian getting closer and closer to the truth every day. People. This is what we put up with. I put up with this in my real life. Can somebody somehow let me know whether we are on or not. I feel like I'm still on. Yeah, we got Daniel, but it shows that my internet's actually fine.
Speaker 1: I had to stand up for a second too. Yeah, just lighting. Something just kicked out. I was trying to fix it, but I didn't want to help people get up a let the seizures because I was tapping a light on and off.
Speaker 2: So we've been live this whole time. It was just you that jumped out, where's my background?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Everything, It's okay because we strive to continue through all of this bullshit and try to still in a linear, concise fashion transform, transfer, transport all this information that we have into the viewer listener, and for everybody that's still there, I appreciate your patience with all this BS.
Speaker 1: It's just not let me have it.
Speaker 2: That's what your background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just yeah, screw you, I said, Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep going. Yeah, we are recording and people are listening and watching, are they? Oh yeah, I see live fifty minutes. So we're gonna go back to part one because we're just about at the end of it. I'll go back about ten seconds or so I.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize that you had dropped out. I was standing up trying to fix the light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably some weird And just as a reminder our work on the exhilitarat in La and Thomas Mann and his book Faust, his book on you know, uh, Mephistopheles and making a deal with the Devil. The devil in his book looks very much just like this guy, dark rimmed glasses. The only thing he's missing is a bow tie.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Man even identified the scientific technical expert as being the devil in his depiction of posts about.
Speaker 4: This whole period. They were looking to him for advice about how to set up a eugenic sterilization program. He wrote with pride in his Eugenics magazine that they based the Nazi eugenic law on his American law.
Speaker 1: Well, that's really what happened in Germany, though, which in reality is part of another narrative that's not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so I said it not the way that they go to the extreme right. And I stated here just before I realized we were bounced off again, was that not only were this American eugenics movement an inspiration to the Nazis, but Also, the Nazis took from us the art of propaganda in that Edward Burnees wrote the book Propaganda in nineteen twenty eight, and he was considered, you know, the father of public relations long before that. And it's admitted even Burnet's states that, you know, the Nazis were using his methods of propaganda to infiltrate and to brainwash the German people. So when you see people with the memes saying talking about nineteen thirties and how they all didn't know, well, this is how, and this is why the new Left and these progressives today still don't understand, because it's the same propaganda being used on them, you know, years later, nearly now, are you still there?
Speaker 1: I am here, sweet, sweet, something about.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Some people said they couldn't hear me, but then they said I was back. There's all kinds of things going on today, Bud.
Speaker 2: Whoa, And we're agile and able to maneuver. So the last minute here, we'll get through right quick.
Speaker 8: Americans looking to the Nazis, who supported the Nazis.
Speaker 7: We're talking about the Nazi American press, yep.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and shocking also the degree which there was friendship and cooperation between the American eugenesis and important scientists in America and the Nazis. So Harry Laughlin, this villain of the book, he actually is given a honorary degree from the University of Heidelberg in nineteen thirty six. That's a year after they purged all the Jews from the faculty. He was fine with that because he was actually a Nazi sympathizer.
Speaker 8: Let's go to a break, and when we come back, we're going to continue on this to discussion the US modeling.
Speaker 1: What nice started bombing all of German and cities. Know where you know where the Jews are most safe at the fucking camps.
Speaker 2: Right, sure, yeah, they sure certainly weren't safe in Dresden. No, yeah, good point, good point. So let's see if I can do this. Now, we'll just switch over to part two and just keep flowing, still giving you any issue and on the background, eh, crazy.
Speaker 1: Since my screen apparently has to be visible.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, so here we go. We'll just keep rolling into part two. So they obviously had a commercial break and came back.
Speaker 7: Immy Goodman with the mean shaf Our guest is Adam Cohen.
Speaker 8: Author of the new book imbeciles, the Supreme Court, American eugenics, and theization of Kerry What I mean?
Speaker 9: So I wanted to turn to a clip.
Speaker 6: Well, there was a Queen picture of judgment at Nuremberg which references the nineteen twenty seven case Buck versus Bell. This clip begins with Maximilian Shell playing German defense.
Speaker 9: Attorney Marlene Dietrich.
Speaker 6: Then we hear from John Vendra helped to Karl Vieck, former minister.
Speaker 2: Okay, something I want to point out. Here's Marlene Dietrich. He's in there. She's like the queen of film noir, dating after its origins at the Wymar, she comes to America.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, right right.
Speaker 2: Befriends a bunch of these famous starlet's, Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Starlet's when Berlin was at its scummiest, is what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what is this image but film noir using shadow? Right, this is when you look at the key aspects of film noir. That's what this movie apparently was. And I don't know what this face is here that looks like brandeis, but I swear it could also be Lincoln. Yeah, right, Like her profiles are nearly identical or replicated Jr. Or Robert Kennedy Junior. That's interesting.
Speaker 9: Of justice in Weimar, Germany.
Speaker 2: And actually, before we get going here too, something you want to say about Nuremberg is that they identified a lot of those like the lampshades made of human skin, the soap made of humans. They that was all discredited during the Nuremberg Trials. Yet here we are in the year twenty twenty four people still believe this shit, including this Cohen character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and their testimonies where we didn't know that this was happening. Well, I don't know why they didn't know what was happening, because it wasn't That's why exactly it was happening exactly hung was it the same amount of people that they hung in the Book of Vester during the Nuremberg Trials, So it was like eleven or twelve or ten or something like that, and they were innocent people, just like just like the perium. And it was during the Perium that they had these hangings. Isn't that funny? Not ritualistic at all, Absolutely not stomachs.
Speaker 10: I prevent their propagation by medical means in the first place. Three generations of Imbassies are a you're recognized now, doctor Beek, No, sir, I don't. Actually, there's no particular reason you should. Since the opinion appostes theization law in the state of Virginia of the United States and was written and delivered by that great American tourist Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendel wom Right.
Speaker 2: And so certainly at the Nuremberg Trials, they're not going to start pointing the finger at the first Jewish US Supreme Court justice. That would eliminate any sympathy that they might have. And so he know in this movie how they do it nice and slow, Oliver Wendell Holmes. So they're obviously trying to underline all of this and put it in the lap of a Boston Brahm and an Anglo, a white Anglo Saxon Protestant.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny that his name, Alver Wendell Holmes, is the conglomeration of three major families that they named him after.
Speaker 2: Very important to understand that was a clip And actually, just like Brandeis, it's the Whales, the Brandeises, and the Deembits that get together and send Louis father on a reconnaissance mission to the Midwest to open up that area and look for opportunities. And this is the milieu that Lewis Brandeis is born into, the.
Speaker 1: Oregon Trail Rothschild style.
Speaker 6: Right from the film Judgment at Nuremberg, So Adam Cohen, in this film they actually cite Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Speaker 1: So they're using a movie to the actual number history. They go to a movie to identify fact, and you know when then and then reference it right?
Speaker 2: And then when I was a kid, my mom, would you always tell me this is only a movie. This is only a movie. We've never considered movies to be a historical reference. Yet this is largely what the newer generations will do. They'll point to movies like Shindler's List as a true depiction or Saving Private Ryan as a true depiction of World War two activities. And it's just it's established. You want to talk about a history being told by the victors or just a collection of lies, Well, this is how it's done.
Speaker 1: Well the mind actually thinks that it's experiencing it too, so now it's now it's a part of them.
Speaker 4: So how.
Speaker 2: And you're getting now into John Baudriard's simulation, simulacra, and this is why they create movies about it, because if they if you've watched this movie, your brain and your subconscious takes it as if you have experienced it. So these are the things that's sticking your brain. And this is what they spent billions on trying to figure out. Even before motion picture was around.
Speaker 4: Two. We put the leading Nazis on trial for some of the worst things that the Nazis did. One of those very bad things was they set up a eugenics program where they sterilized as many as three hundred and seventy five thousand people. So we put them on trial for that, and Lo and behold, as.
Speaker 2: The movie, that's a conservative number for sure, since.
Speaker 4: Was how can you put us on trial for that? Your own US Supreme Court said that sterilization was constitutional, was good. And it was your own Oliver Wendell Holmes, one of your most revered figures, who said that. So why are we the bad guys in the story? They had a point?
Speaker 9: So can you explain what argument?
Speaker 1: Because that's something that is even a fact, right, it's still part of the narrative against the German.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a non sequitor for sure.
Speaker 9: In the US.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it came over in the early tens and twenties of nineteen tens and nineteen twenties, This was actually a very nervous time. You know, you see movies now about the nineteen twenties. You see flappers and prohibition and parties. But America was actually at a time of quiet turmoil. There were the highest rates of immigration that there had been in American history, so that the cities were flooded with new immigrants, often with different religions, different nationalities from the people who are already hear. Also, people were leaving the Taraja into the cities, So it was a time yeah, stability and historians.
Speaker 2: He's trying to tell you that, you know, the forty eight ers and the immigrants of the eighteen hundreds had disparate religions and values and beliefs. Yet they all spoke English generally, they all had the same religion, Christianity, and they all generally had the same values and beliefs. It's only now we're seeing in this twenty first set of immigration that we're seeing large populations come over with completely opposite belief systems in law, religion, their culture is completely different. So this is where we are starting to see major issues here.
Speaker 1: And lack of development, that lack of human characteristics.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and this misunderstanding still believe today because you know, if and I've been in these conversations even in the last few days about the replacement theory and what is the ultimate goal of all of this multiculturalism. They these people that defend it, which are progressive liberals, radical social reformers, they don't even know it. They will tell you this is no different than the immigration that happened in the eighteen hundreds. Well we're showing, we're i mean, it's pretty plain to see and self evident. It's really another instance where we don't really have to, you know, defend our argument is that there are totally two different groups of people. Ones coming from you know, Western Europe, all largely white, and the other one's coming from the Middle East totally opposed in Africa oriented exactly opposite and Africa, yeah, of our white culture here.
Speaker 1: So if you have pure distilled water in one glass and then you take let's just let's just use their number eight million parts and add that to three hundred and thirty million parts, and that and that eight million parts is poison? What do you have in that glass? Is it poison or is it still drinkable?
Speaker 2: And would you take that tense that diluted poison for sure? And to what degree poison makes up the water? Is exactly that degree of vulnerability we talk about with blissful ignorance. It's exactly a great analogy.
Speaker 4: Suggests that in this time of instability, the upper class is the Anglo Saxons in the United States wanted to somehow control a changing country, and the way they saw of controlling it was eugenics. We need to firm up our gene pool. So was that anxiety that got moved into this eugenics movement, and they combined it with the new science of genetics that was emerging, and they came up with these crazy sterilization laws.
Speaker 7: So at the time the establishment.
Speaker 2: And if you know anything about our work, we've already cast a lot of doubt onto the origins of genetics itself.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, it has everything to do with their nutritional deficiencies that will cause the disruptions and the changing of what they call turning off epigenetics.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's very interesting stuff. Yeah, because you know Gregory bates is named after greg Or Mendel, who is, according to the mainstream, the founder of genetics. Yet when you look into it like we have, it's actually Gregory Bateson's father, William Bateson, that's the true founder and the pusher of genetics into the public lexicon and normalizing what they previously had called Mendel haru heredity. And so he was studying peas in a pod. And this is the science from which our entire science or the scientific discipline or field of genetics comes from the studying of peas in a pod.
Speaker 8: Plishment of the United States saw the threat as the mass of immigration, the waves of immigration of Jews, of Italians.
Speaker 4: Yes, and there were best selling books, a book by Madison Grant called The Passing of the Great Race, and this was about how whites around the world were in danger. They were being swamped by the so called colored people everywhere. These were real anxieties adopted at the highest levels. And in The Great Gatsby there's actually a scene in which Daisy Buchanan's husband Tom, at a party, begins going off about this book he's read about how the colored people are taking over the world that actually was representative of the fears of the upper classes of America, and it got channeled into eugenics.
Speaker 2: Same thing happening today right now.
Speaker 8: The White House President Theodore Roosevelt wrote in a magazine quote, I wish very much that the wrong people could be prevented entirely from breeding. Feeble minded person should be forbidden to leave offspring behind them.
Speaker 2: He was a Freemason, Yeah, thirty third degree freemason. He's the whole reason why the House of Truth was created in the first place. He's the whole reason why the New Republic magazine was created. Theodore Roosevelt the founding progressive in that his Bull Moose Party presidential campaign platform is the first ever progressive platform. And for people who go ahead goo nope, I was finished.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say for people who you know, say, well, our founders were Freemasons. Yeah, they were found They were Freemasons prior to seventeen eighties, when the infiltration of the Francis and the Jesuits into those lodges changed it forever and made it into Illuminati style stuff and started subverting every place that they were at. And then at that point, when you're talking about thrudo Roosevelt fast forward into the history. Being a freemason wasn't the same thing anymore, right, It was a way to hide your subversive tactics in your groups of poison, your infiltrators. Yes.
Speaker 2: And you know, according to the official narrative, Theodore Roosevelt doesn't win that presidential campaign and become the figure for progressivism that Woodrow Wilson did because he actually stopped short of wanting to experiment on the US Constitution. This is sort of the official narrative that they started by wanting to be a Roosevelt bullhorn, and they wanted to use the House of Truth in the New Republic to promote him back into the presidency. But when he balked at experimentation on the US Constitution, it is said that they switched their allegiances quickly to Woodrow Wilson, who was under the hand of Brandeis the whole time. Brandeis was the first to pick Wilson and stayed with them, and then you can see everybody shifts over to port Wilson after that.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's maybe what they told Roosevelt in the first place, and I think they bolstered him up because the only way they could get him as through as ego. So they told him that he actually was intended to win, But I don't think he ever was. I think the Botanice Party was just to poll votes from both sides just to just so that, you know, just like what they did with Lincoln, like he he had them less than thirty percent of the vote or something like that when he made president. But it's because of that, the three party type of thing that was going on.
Speaker 2: The splitting of the vote, and Roosevelt actually comes out of the jungle at the last minute to become to run against Taft in the Republican race. And I think it's here that he establishes the progressive era so he can have his own party. So it's out of that that progressivism comes, you know.
Speaker 4: I was on the Amtrak the other day and I just happen to be next to a revered Americans, may rired Reeves, and we were talking about this happened. He had just finished a book about the Japanese Internment, and he said he was shocked to learn that FDR was actually EU Genesis too. And one of the things animating the Japanese Internment was that FDR thought that the Japanese were, you know, inferior. So this was widely held by people that we as a country still admire.
Speaker 9: Even to talk about the US nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: They these are their people that got them here. But once they're dead or once they've you know, conceded to being the scapegoat, they burned those They burned those people in criticism so that it looks like they're separate from them, and so it goes, and so the system is perpetuated.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Littman's a great example of that. He plays the dialectic to a tee his entire life throughout the twentieth century. I'm going to let this play. I've got to go for about a minute and i'll be back.
Speaker 6: Or Immigration Act and how it was praised by Hitler in mind com So could you talk about the act itself and how it was linked to this growing support for eugenics.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was largely, in large part motivated by eugenics. So here this villain of the book that I mentioned, Harry Laughlin, he was actually appointed expert eugenics agent to Congress. There's letterhead from the US House Committee on Immigration that says expert eugenics. You testified about the eugenic advantage and disadvantages of various nationalities, and he persuaded Congress that Eastern European Jews, Italians, Asians were genetically inferior and we had to keep them out. That ends up being translated into the nineteen twenty four law, which puts in place for the first time national quotas, so you can no longer just show up at Ellis Island. If you're coming from some countries, we don't want you. If you're coming from England and Northern Europe, we do want you. So this ended up completely changing the national composition of immigration, and it was because certain people were deemed to be inferior. And one thing that I thought about when I wrote the book is when we read the diary of Ann Frank and we realized that she died in the concentration camp, we think about how she did it. We thought the Jews were a lesser race, and that's why they were put in. Frank's father was actually trying to get her and the family.
Speaker 1: Everything they just said about Ann Frank is a complete fucking lie and that's been verified. But hey, I digress.
Speaker 2: Sorry you can see how there's multiple narratives on top of narratives on top of narratives of bullshit. Right, it's veils of bullshit that these people inside of the system still believed to be true. And and the story of Anne Frank is one of them.
Speaker 4: Yep, to America. He was writing repeatedly to the State Department for visas. He was turned down. He was turned down because of this nineteen twenty four act. So when we hear that Anne Frank died in a concentration camp, it's also writers that thought the Jews were an inferior race.
Speaker 8: Now interestingly using his daughter, course, and one of those who believed in eugenics was the and they do this Supreme Court Justice Louis brand.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely right. And you know, it's the great mysteries is why someone like that would would take that view. And Louis Brandice never talked about it. And again it's it's part of our history that's been airbrushed out with book. I was very excited to get a major biography.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna pause it there for a second.
Speaker 1: Goes clip to the eyes. Look at that. There's no there's no there's no little stems on there that's just clipped to the to the notice I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, just like the matrix classes, remember they.
Speaker 2: That's very interesting because he is the true architect of the matrix and our research more and more every day. I've got stuff coming out next week with Andy that's going to blow everybody's mind about how this is actually the matrix that we're living in and he is a primary architect.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see how it is. You're gonna tell Andy You're not can tell us?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I'm going to tease here for Andy Shall And that is what I'm gonna do because you know, hey, this is great because we're going down avenues here that I'm promoting with Andy Rouse saying hey, you got to tune in on Wednesday mornings with Bulletproof with Daniel and I because we're going in this other area showing and exposing, you know, other realities. So yeah, I encourage everybody to find me on Sunday night, six six pm Pacific, and.
Speaker 1: To that, I just have the same way. I'm not your step in Stone.
Speaker 2: So I will say this that we are getting into the second phase cybernetics, and this is where the cybernetician social engineers, Margaret Mead, Gregory Bates and start to evaluate the control of society. But all like the social sciences and this cybernetic movement was really the observation of society. But second phase cybernetics is the observation of society, including themselves, observing and applying sciences back in. So from that perspective, they are high level grand strategists. Right, if you think about what kind of position you would be in where you were looking at the cyberneticians influencing society, you are three levels removed in your disinterestedness and your clinician. Right, you're no care for human So this is where we're going on Sunday night. The economic man is what they called it, Homo economicus, and the administrative man, so they are actually we talk about the changing images of a man, well, they are now going to move it out of They're going to so they created the man to successfully integrate with the manufactory and pushing of buttons and the pulling of levers, kind of like the just kidding. And then you can see in this after the twenties, in the thirties, forties and fifties, the second phase of cybernetics is now starting to develop the human being into an economic man person that's going to be inside of a corporation, not a manufactory. And so that's all I'm going to say about that. Tune in on Sunday night and we go deep into this on the Deep Share.
Speaker 1: And thanks for reminding me. I have some listeners too on the way to San Diego today.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is really key, written by a very respected law professor, nine hundred pages, and I was looking to see how he explains this. It only mentions Buck versus Bell in a footnote. No one wants to talk about this part of Louis Brandeis's legal career well Versust.
Speaker 2: And that's just a little tiny window into the suppression, the censorship that is surrounding this guy. So when I go onto archive dot org and I find book that's out of print, a lot of the times I can just save, right click save image and save that image in two clicks. Anything that mentions brand Eyes, I can't. They don't give me the right click save image option. I actually have to take two separate screenshots of the page and put them together in paint and then start to categorize them into proper files that way. So this is just a little subtle way that they keep They make it a little harder for anybody that's investigating brand Eyes. And this foot small little footnote in seventeen hundred page documents you know, that are claiming to be the omniscient view of law, shows that they are hiding brand Eyes. And this is what the gatekeepers and the limited hangouts, the controlled opposition, They are hiding the face of this man right here.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, can we maybe, like you know, talk about law without referencing this guy in the footnotes? Oh no, okay, yeah, I'm sure it's not from the same source then.
Speaker 2: And he's one of the most cited US Supreme Court justices of all time. He made major changes, as we've talked about in labor you like we talked last week, DARPA has a surveillance program named after him. Okay because his of his Harvard Law Review article right to privacy. Okay, But really what he was doing was giving privacy to corporations to act in any way that they wanted, under the guise of giving the individual privacy. Well, we can clearly see the television I'm looking at right now, maybe listening to me as.
Speaker 1: I speak right now, so maybe yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Well it is a smart TV, so I'd say one hundred percent. So you know, this is the kind of hindsight that we can use to capitalize and overthrow this whole progressive mantra that this man made construct, that we're always moving forward, we always must have the next latest technology. Why because the socialists, these controllers of society, are at the helm of the breaking or the cutting edge of technology. It's the socialists.
Speaker 1: And you make a good point too, because there's a routine, common theme that continues to repeat itself, and that is, you know, demand the worker, just like with the Marxist Communist Revolution, the Bolsheviks and all that stuff. It's always you know, for the worker, YadA YadA, worker party, labor party, YadA, YadA, YadA. And then as soon as they attain their power, who is the first person for people to suffer the most?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Labor, because yeah, what's the greatest cost to the manufacturer, the capitalists, to the owner of the factory, but labor. And if they can eliminate labor, they're going to make a hell of a lot more money, and they're going to have a hell of a lot less issues. We've gone through that in Brandei's Part six. I think industrial democracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the substituges of this port strike of the long shore mine is that they were upset that they were going to be uh installing automation and they're gonna they they're gerbs, and that's part of it. But also because apparently being the highest paid union workers on the planet, it wasn't sufficient. So that's the other reasoning. But you know, without any and somebody brought this up, without any eyes on the docks, they could this. This was Nick who said this, our friend Nicodemus. Uh, if they were planning an attack on us, well if hey, what the hell there's a tsunami coming because of that second moon, who knows. But you know, at least now there's not gonna be any eyes on it for early warning that something strange is happening in the on the East coast because it's going to be vacant. And then you know, also when you vacate your your job, you can in your union. Well you just gave them license basically to put that automation in that you were just talking about. You were trying to pose because now you're not there. And and also scab workers all rats sometimes so they kind of shoot themselves in the foot here.
Speaker 2: And the whole idea of trade unionism established by the ethical socialists, the Fabians and trade unionism really, when you look at it honestly, is the scientific expert getting between you and your most valued possession, your own labor.
Speaker 1: So can you can you read that on the bottom, because maybe we that's something we can look at in the next Wednesday or something like that. Sherman Anti Trust Act.
Speaker 2: Sherman Anti Trust, this is exactly. This is where brand Eye and and other attorneys. But it's really brandized that you know, they break up Standard Oil. This is really the big name that they broke up Standard Oil. But when you look BP exon Chevron Shell now they're all subsidiaries of Standard Oil. It is again back to this illusion of competition. I can show you an image if you remind me, I'll show you this image that shows that over the twentieth century, Standard Oil actually made lots more money than they would have if they would have just stayed Standard Oil.
Speaker 1: And they still control but it was just the illusion of exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And so yep, Rockefeller's deeply involved in the creation of this. He's he I'm not sure if he was interviewed. I think he was in this Poojo Committee investigation. This is where they brought into effect this Sherman anti trust laws and broke the trusts. And Teddy Roosevelt's leading that too, right, the muckrakers. He's the one that calls them the muckrakers. And who are the muckrakers? I've got them all on the back here, this one right here, that's Lincoln Stephens. Lincoln Stephens, he's a socialist. He goes and meets with Lennon. He's a close personal friend of Walter Littman. He's actually his mentor. And I've got excited in there. That's like a hundred year old book. They talk about it clearly, and so yeah, good point by Polka. Two two Rockefellers are involved in this, and it's all just a sham.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a book called The Criminal Insanity of Theodore Roosevelt by Michael S. King that uh should be it should be read. But there's also a lot of books by ms King that go into the ruis velts quite extensively, and I think people should check that out, including The Bad War. This another book you should in addition to check out of them, Miss Kings. They're all banned for me Amazon, So I think you have to go to wherever you'll find that Miska. Okay, yeah, it's it's interesting stuff. He's got one on Wilson too, that's a real eye opener. Short books, really fast reading. It's like an essay format. It's like June bullet points. It's easy to get through a lot of info.
Speaker 2: Right, And I've got some books here on Roosevelt too. I'm gonna go let's experiment here, let's try full screen again.
Speaker 1: I've had my MS King on before, but he's a little on the Trump's gonna save us things. So I think I offered to have him come back on. I don't think he wanted to, but it could just be he didn't get the message.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you see the evolution of standard oiler. I do look at that. So on the far left, we've got standard oil. And here is where the the trusts, the Sherman Anti Trust. It states it right here. In nineteen eleven, the US Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: Can territory this way basic with a refuge that there's somebody else. It's so easy see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then we think that the gas prices are all set through regulated competition, which is what Brandeis himself actually created too. But we see that there's no such thing.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because Standard Standard or Rockefeller in general was like the precursor to what black Rock is now, right, Yeah, owning everything.
Speaker 2: But and the Council on Foreign Relations, right, And who creates that but Brandisee Litman, And this is the inquiry the preparations to peace. These are the guys that created those maps we talked about earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what this actually does is that when you understand the power behind these separate companies, they're going to be destroying competition. Anybody who's in a private sector trying to do the same thing that they are. The smaller guy is going to be eliminated because they can undercut them. They can lose money on the way there, because they're going to be funded artificially from their central banking system so that they can fail upward while they're destroying your business.
Speaker 2: And you can clearly see a partnership between brandise and Standard Oil, Rockefellers and all of these guys in that. You know, these guys dominate their industry and then Brandeise comes in with regulated competition, so now there's no more competition. They've dominated and won the oil industry and now it's like burning the bridge behind them. Nobody else can follow. So two things I want to point out here.
Speaker 3: Is S.
Speaker 1: Actually a miss standard, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Eastern State Standard Oil. Okay, Eastern State Standard Oil. And Exon. Look at this here mm hmm. The double cross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, the X itself is also significant, So there's symbology there.
Speaker 2: Well we are we are implying not Freemasons, but the ones before that, the defenders of Christianity. Right, yes, this is a templar's symbol. We just kind of gloss over it. But there it is Exon. And today this doesn't include Shell, but just recently, within the last I don't know five years, Shell has become a subsidiary of Standard too. So they dominate the market. And that's just one, you know, just the oil industry, gas industry.
Speaker 1: Someone said that they were making an analogy for something else. I can't remember what it was, but they were like, oh no, no, okay, So yeah, it was doctor Peter g Linnen and he was talking about how allopathy made itself the uh, the ruler through through legislation, through through law, that they were the ones them was the only for people who could tell, you know, signify who the doctor is and with practice medicine. Yeah, Like it's like that's the same as like the government telling you that only Exxon can can sell gas. And it's funny that he says that because in reality, it's the same company everywhere, you know, it's the only one that's selling gas.
Speaker 2: And and where does the pharmaceutical company get a lot of their things but oil products?
Speaker 8: Right right?
Speaker 2: And and who was Rockefeller's father but a snake oil salesman.
Speaker 1: Literally literally and a horse.
Speaker 4: And a rapist.
Speaker 2: Apparently he was. He was running around the nation one step ahead of rape charges.
Speaker 1: Probably the horses too, I mean.
Speaker 2: Probably the horses too at this point, I won't put it past them. Okay, So there's our buddy Louis Brandais again that looks a lot like Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 9: Bill was decided eight to one. So who was the one dissenting judge?
Speaker 4: One descenting judge was actually the one Catholic on the court. And interesting figure, the one group that really did oppose the Jacks movement was the Catholic Church. They believed both in the idea of reproduction, which we see in the abortion issue, but also.
Speaker 1: Leave and reproduction.
Speaker 4: Judge, there's weird way to say that, not by these external qualities that the eugenesis were focusing on. So when there were sterilizational law bills that were put up before legislatures around the country, the one group that would consistently show up to oppose them was Catholics.
Speaker 2: Nuns pre another siren going by my house here. I don't think you can hear that, but I hear them. It's like all day. I'm a ham radio opera, so I have a receiver here and when I want, I can listen. And it is unbelievable because they never go to fires. What they're doing is going to man down calls, and those are the drug addicted homeless here. And this is really the full time job of the firefighters, especially after.
Speaker 1: Coldless people who got shots. I was about to say, yeah, putting.
Speaker 2: Out fires in garbage cans in the winter, this is all they do. They rarely put out a house.
Speaker 1: Fire, burn barrels. That's funny.
Speaker 4: East Catholic lead people and there were states like Louisiana with large Catholic populations where bills were voted down really because of the opposition of the Catholic Church.
Speaker 8: So let's talk about sterilization, wearing the jesuits at we're talking about up to seventy thousand people, mainly women, but a number of men.
Speaker 7: What were the operations they were put through? Where did this happen?
Speaker 2: That's a conservative number, right, because we know about Tuskegee. But you know, when we know the mk Ultra programs and the Macy conferences that that number of unwitting citizens of America being experiment on is in the millions. There's no doubt in my mind. Well, especially now, we're in probably the tens and hundreds of millions of people being experimented on by this same movement. It's just been put sort of underground, normalized.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, anybody who goes to their doctor and takes a drug and goes and gets a shot, they're being experimented on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean we just went through COVID, so that was forced inoculation. So we're in the hundreds of millions of people into the billions of people now because why we haven't caught onto the trick that this guy's hiding that we are showing at Bulletproof pub dot com, that Daniel's helping to broaden our influence so that more people can see. So, now that's a second siren going by. I swear it's three four times a day and every night.
Speaker 1: Now you good for couple seconds. I'm discussed up, can real quick? I gott to check something.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, all letter role here.
Speaker 4: It's kind of Barbara to think about. And actually before in the earliest days of eugenics, it started out with castration, and the eugenesis were having trouble getting legislators to adopt eugenic sterilization laws because people didn't like the idea of actually castrating people. And it was actually the medical advances, the rise of the visectomy and the salpingectomy, which is what was done to women, the quarterizing of the Filippian tubes that made it a little bit more palatable. But these were still terrible operations, and you can imagine what surgery was like in the nineteen twenties. So someone like carry Buck was sterilized at the Colony for Epileptics and feeble minded by the man the doctor who was the superintendent of the colony, and it was a terribly invasive operation. She had to recover for two weeks. They cut her open, and you know, all kinds of anesthesia and medical procedures were rather primitive then. So this is what the government was doing. I mean, you think about governmental invasion of your rights. Now we're concerned as we should be about the government, you know, reading our emails and listen into our phone calls. They are operating on women and men in this most barbaric way, and I mean, it's really shocking. And as we've seen, the Supreme Court eight to one said not only that this is fine, but the Supreme Court encouraged the nation to do more. It said, you know, not only is the Virginia law constitution constitutional, not only is it okay to sterilize carry back, we need more of these operations.
Speaker 7: So first it's the vilification of immigrants.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: So first of all, to blame Oliver Wendell Holmes is to also eliminate William Howard Taft, skull and bones from the argument. And Louis brandeis all three Phi beta kappa two.
Speaker 7: By the way, that's the step.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, the Genesis were trying to protect the gene pool. So they saw an external threat and an internal threat, and they were dressing them at the same time. Externally, they thought, these lesser people are coming into the country, They're going to harm our gene pool. We have to keep them Outternly, they started looking around the country and asking who are the people here who have bad genes who we need to eliminate. So they looked at people like Carrie Buck, who was poor, who was under educated, and they said, that's the kind of people we need to stop.
Speaker 7: Internally, what happened to Carrie Buck afterwards.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, her story is so sad. So she did have a baby that was a result of this rape that ended up putting her in the colony for epileptics and people minded. They had promised her throughout the proceeding, and this isn't the legal briefs that one good thing about her being sterilized is she would be returned to her foster family, which was actually raising her baby, so at least she would be able to spend her life raising her daughter, Vivian. But in fact, as soon as they get the court order that she can be sterilized, and she sterilized. They asked the Dobbs family, her foster family to take her back, and the Dobbs family said, well, no, actually we don't want her. So she doesn't get to live with her baby. And then she gets put in a series of household placements where she becomes a housekeeper. She marries a couple of times, but she always wanted.
Speaker 2: Sorry. One thing I want to also I know is that there's multiple globes spinning in the background babies.
Speaker 4: And at the end of her life she said that she sherely wished she'd had a family and she didn't. And one other sad part of the story is that people who knew her later in life said she absolutely was not feeble minded. When she was at her retirement home, she loved getting the newspaper every day, and she used to work on the crossrod puzzle. And one other said, there's so many sad parts of the story. But she had a sister, Doris, who was also at the colony. Doris was sterilized shortly after she was Years later, when she was an old woman, she wanted to get Social Security and she wrote to the colony to find out how old she was because she didn't know, and the colony director came and visited her and told her that she was old enough for Social Security. He also told her that she had been sterilized. She and her husband began crying because they had been trying their whole lives to have children. No one had ever told her that the government had sterilized her. She had been told that she had appened nect to me, And when she went to the doctor, he said, you have this scar, and she said, yeah, it's because they did. It appened next to me, on me. They'd actually sterilized her and her whole life. She never knew.
Speaker 2: Is there a dirty or trick that's so sick? I mean, this is the very basis of our humanity.
Speaker 1: They stole her baby. This is a This is like old CPS, before CPS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no mention of the rapist either, right, who, for all we know, could have been Oliver Wendel Holmes himself.
Speaker 1: Who knows could have been something.
Speaker 6: Last year, Virginia agreed to compensate victims of state sponsored for sterilization. The state agreed each surviving victim twenty five thousand dollars. Lewis Reynolds is among those who received compensation. At the age of thirteen, Reynolds was incorrectly diagnosed with epilepsy, resulting in his four sterilization. Reynolds wasn't even aware that the state had conducted the operation until he and his wife encountered troubles starting a family. Years later, Reynolds spoke to our tea about the pain of never being able to have children.
Speaker 5: Look, they had a payment and and Kuen and grand k and too, And I wonder sometime what would I be like a power to my.
Speaker 2: Que and.
Speaker 5: If I could have and excuse me and and play with them and everything.
Speaker 2: And it's like everybody.
Speaker 6: That was Lewis Reynolds speaking to r T a victim, one of the many surviving victims of for sterilization. So could you talk about Virginia's decision to compensate victims surviving victims? And also, much like Carrie buck Lewis Reynolds also wasn't told that he'd been subjected to force sterilization.
Speaker 1: So could you imagine them trying to do this now? Did you imagine? Because they would never do that, they would go after the same type of people, tall white people, right basically you know, with this type and this, this type of power of government is completely.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: First of all, if if the government was was, you know, caring about its people, it wouldn't want this rule in the first place, and wouldn't exercise it if it had it. But the fact that the type of nature of our government that we have and have had even back then, Yeah, this is not this is a weapon against against mankind. It's not doing anything except I mean, look at the people. Look at the person that they picked or you know, in this one example, who did they go after. They went after her. They didn't go after a freaking person who does commit crimes, a person who does you know, have absolutely nothing going for them except for negative behavior and predatorial tendencies. They didn't go after sterilizing those people.
Speaker 2: Right, was harmless? An innocent woman yet.
Speaker 1: And stillhood maybe yep, yep, good point.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think that they wanted opposition, right. It's much easier to sterilize someone against their will if you don't tell them what's going on. As with Doris, they said, you know, you have a medical problem, you have appendicitis. We have to operate on you. You know, if you say we want to stop you from having children, maybe you get some pushback, so I think it was easier for the doctors involved. And then yeah, they have the doctor process of reparations, but it was so slow in coming. On the seventy fifth anniversary of this case in two thousand and two, the governor of Virginia apologized for the sterilizations that occurred, but they didn't begin to compensate people. Then they just did that this year. So as a result, I was actually in Virginia yesterday and someone told me that what they had heard is that only eight people so far have actually applied for reparations because so many have died. Now, if you think about all the people who are sterilized in the nineteen twenties and nineteen thirties, they and died never being in.
Speaker 1: How does this, how does this, you know, slap the hands of the people who did this. The twenty five thousand dollars per person that they're given out isn't coming from those people. It's coming from the taxpayers. It's a government sponsored thing. Anything that they're paying out comes from us, so holding us for what they.
Speaker 2: Did, right, And you'll see even today here in Canada, we just had two days ago a new holiday called truth and reconciliation, and they're doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: There is that from the Native Americans that they murdered as a residential.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ones that they're saying they the bodies that they found in residential schools and ship But you know, there is a great doubt cast on this fact that they state that there's bodies found in these residential schools. No, I'm not necessarily sure that that even happened.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's not correct. What No, they Kevin Annett has been working on this since the nineties. He's he was a Catholic priest at the time, and he exposed a lot of this crap. Uh, that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, the Queen also there's a there's a there's it's not called a warrant for rest here in Canada, but there is still officially a document that is calling for the Queen to come here and to testify as to where a bunch of these missing natives went. Yes, I totally agree that it's a travesty. But what they're using in the mainstream to catalyze everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I mean as far as like less than fifty percent of them survived during the and they were doing all kinds of experiments on them, they're killing them. There's all kinds of documentation that to verify all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all I'm saying is all I'm saying is that they're most definitely using it as a dialectic to bring in social reform. We have before every hockey game, here an Indian chief in full garb. They're dropping the parker welcoming everybody to the building. And this is a former Indian land that you were watching this hockey game on and you know, and you can see affiliation with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's liberalism taking right totally.
Speaker 2: You can see the parallels between the the LGBTQ movement and this truth and reconciliation movement.
Speaker 1: But that's yeah, that's that's taking away from the fact that real children, many of lots of them died, you know, in disease states because of malnutrition and starvation and right, so many of them died or were beaten to death by nuns, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I wouldn't say that that's an invalid point. I'm just stating that there is questions as to some of the most sensational stories that the mainstream has been pushing and those ones are the ones that tug on the heartstrings. The most are liberal sentimentalities, but most certainly, I mean, we're showing that the entire association of American universities was built on the bones of murdered America Native Americans. So yes, the white man has committed all kinds of atrocities.
Speaker 1: Check up murder by Decree. It's a free book. You can find. It's a that's Kevin Adatt.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Kevin?
Speaker 1: What a N N E T T?
Speaker 2: And there goes another siren. This one was not a firetruck, but it is some sort of supervisor that siren. So I'm not sure where they're going. I could throw on the radio and we could probably all hear together.
Speaker 1: But yeah, about ten minutes again, Yeah, we're just about there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: What happened with a law uphild by Buck versus Bell.
Speaker 4: So it actually remained in place for a long time. There was a lot more sterilization after the Supreme Court ruling. Other states began to adopt such law, as Mississippi passed a eugenic sterilization on nineteen twenty eight. Virginia kept its on the book books until the nineteen seventies. And it was actually sterilizing people through the nineteen seven.
Speaker 7: And Buck versus Bell itself is still the law of the land.
Speaker 4: In nineteen forty two, still the law of the land. Another eugenic sterilization case out of Oklahoma. They had the opportunity to overturn Buck versus Bell. You might think they would have, because at that point we were at war with the Nazis. The idea of a master race had really been discredited. But the Supreme Court, in striking down the Oklahoma law, did it very narrowly, and the justice who wrote the decision later said they didn't want to overturn Buck versus Bell. And incredibly, in two thousand and one, the US Court of Appeals in Missouri, which is one step below the US Supreme Court, cited Buck versus Bell in a case involving sterilization of a mildly mentally retarded woman. It is still the law of the land today.
Speaker 7: The parallels today, the parallels.
Speaker 4: Are very strong. Right. So, first of all, there is some subterranean eugenic sterilization going on right now. We hear about cases in prisons where women are sterilized without their consent. There was a case in Tennessee a couple of years ago where a prosecutor was fired allegedly for making eugenic sterilization part of his plea negotiations. And the danger is, as we know, we're in rather strange political times. As we talked about the beginning of the show, we don't know if there's going to be another eugenics movement. We don't know states will start to pass these laws. People know if Congress might pass these laws, there's a lot of fear in the land. Well, it would be nice to think that the US Supreme Court would defend the victims of these laws, but right now they're on record saying it is constitutional.
Speaker 8: We talked about immigrants. What about African Americans through the twenties and the thirties.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a strange story. So in the nineteen twenties, the same day that Virginia passed the eugenic sterilization law, they passed their Racial Purity Act the exact same day. The reason they did that was that the eugenesis of that time were so racist that they actually didn't bother with eugenics for blacks. They thought the black race was beyond saving. Their whole focus was uplifting the white race. So they did two things. They built a wall of separation between the white and black races. They imposed large penalties for any kind of sexual unions between blacks and whites. And once they built that wall, they focused on uplifting the white race. That's why they were focused on white women like Carrie Buck. But then over the years many blacks were sterilized, and in places like North Carolina in the seventies, it was a lot of poor black people who were there.
Speaker 6: Just before we end explain when and why the US scientific community gave up on eugenics.
Speaker 4: So at the beginning they were among the biggest cheerleaders. The medical journals of the nineteen tens and twenties were enthusiastic about eugenics. Harvard geneticists were in favor of eugenics. Over time, though it became discredited, I think in part because of the rise of the Nazis. So this Eugenics Record Office, which was a scientific pro eugenics operation, was funded by the Carnegie Institution. They lost their funding in the late thirties because of the rise of Nazism.
Speaker 7: Well, Adam Cohen, it's an astounding book.
Speaker 8: The book is called Imbeciles, the Supreme Court, American eugenics, and the sterilization of Carrie Buck.
Speaker 7: Adam Cohen is journalist and lawyer.
Speaker 8: Previously member of New York Times Editorial Board, seeingior former senior writer for Time Magazine. He's the co editor of the National Book Review dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's on the board of the New York Times, and he's a lawyer and JOURNALI these are things that shouldn't probably be combined, yet they are.
Speaker 1: At least it's it's it tell for people who can understand what that means. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so before we go, I just want to show the book. We got about five minutes before you got to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if the name one itself wasn't until enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and the glasses so you can see there at the book this is imbeciles. Can you see that?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I just put in brand Eise into the search engine, which I do a lot brand Eized Litman Frankfurter, just to see where they're at, and you can see there's I think, yeah, twenty seven results. So he goes deeper into Brandeis's involvement here, and it looks like just from a preliminary look at these quotes that he goes in deeper than he did with democracy. Now, and here's what I'm showing is that these books are unavailable. They're here, and if you have the right letters or words to search, you can get the other pages. And as long as there is a connection, you can generally get it. As you can see, otherwise it would be unavailable. Okay, So this is what we see. As soon as you start getting within a degree or two of brand Eyes, it starts to become very difficult to preserve documents, to catalog and categorize, collect you know. So I encourage everybody to go there. Look at this book Inbeciles, the Supreme Court, American Eugenics and the involvement of the first Jewish US Supreme Court justice in the House of Truth. Again in this progressive liberal movement.
Speaker 1: Man, oh man, it's almost getting tired to say that it's always the same hands within these systems that are you know, and foot soldiers. I would say, you know, Clindestine being that their frankest and that they're always you know, they're cryptos and all that stuff. But this I can even go so far as to say that this majority of this push or at least their boldness, for it has to do everything with their uncle, if you want to call it that dominating the world with the finance on the Rothschild aspect, that they have boldness first, because that's what empowers all these other initiatives in the first place, is the fact that they can't fail because they own the system. They will they will create the winners and the losers with it.
Speaker 2: So and I think that's how Brandeis was so influential, because his reputation is involvement with the Rothschild's preceded him. You can see through the creation of the Balfour Declaration that the Foreign Secretary of the British Government is subsumed by the opinion of Brandeis and co.
Speaker 1: And why would he unless he was understanding of where his pressure lies, exactly where the pressure would lie if he didn't comply. Yeah, I mean the Bank of the Bank of England was basically Rothschild owned after was it William of Orange I can't remember somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. In that era, this is when they took control of the Bank of England, and progressives will tell you today that the Bank of England is not infiltrated by the rothschild and it's doing its duty to keep everybody out of debt and all that bullshit. But you know they're just being fed bullshit and kept in the dark like a mushroom, at.
Speaker 1: Least some mushrooms. You know, if they're not some kind of nutrients, you can have some fun with them.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree. So if there's anything else, any other questions, we've got to go to a minute.
Speaker 1: This is funny. Let me put this up there, Manco capos brandeis is not the droid you're looking for? Move along, yeah, move along.
Speaker 2: Yes, apparently he is. And you know, all I did was go to search why are society is so governed by the scientific technical expert? That's all I did. And we found the rise of the expert and really the makers of our modern day social contract, the literal matrix. And so yeah, tune in next Wednesday. We'll continue in the direction of my research. I use these six days in between now to continue research, find videos like we've gone over and so that we have new fresh material and we are moving forward in our research. So you're kind of just going along with the forensic historians true intellectually honest journey, analytical review of history.
Speaker 1: Without the omission of details along the way, as long as we know them using historical methods.
Speaker 2: So maybe next week we can get into historical method and the methods used by forensic history and this deductive process of gathering artifacts and knowing what is dependable, believable of which you can now gain knowledge, or what is not a great source and what may be steering you away.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and if I could make a request at some point, I would like to get into the timeframe of like eighteen fifty nine and some of the details around Darwin and the proponents of Darwin that came after him that filtered their way into the commercialization of medical sciences.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, sure we can get into that, because that's all connected through our research, you know, to company's positivism, the ethical socialists. The ethicalness of it all is really where the vaccine and all of this bullshit starts. The final thing I want to say is that you know, about a week ago, I really had a Hall moment and that we're not really fighting the new world order. We're not really really really having to overcome something that seems unbeatable.
Speaker 4: All we have to do is.
Speaker 2: Expose this progressive movement as a human, man made construct, to put us all on a hamster wheel and show that this school of thought that everybody has right now is faulty. We've got one hundred years of hindsight to show it very clearly the errors of its ways. So it's really not an elite that we're trying to overthrow. It's the idea that they've presented into our society that progressivism is a natural, innate human thing that we're supposed to be doing, while it is actually a man made construct and.
Speaker 1: The anti science of the science is settled. Yeah, that means don't look at their mistakes and their frauds that brought you to the point where you believe what they're telling you now. And if we want to look at any type of weapon that global government uses, what is the World Health Organization pushing, what's the United Nations pushing, what's CDC, the ANAIH, it's all utilizing the medical the medical establishment to keep on popping with this mic. I wonder somebody jeck me up? But what do you call it? Yeah, So that is important to debunk their bullshit because it's taking us on a fast track to hell, and they're constantly stoking that fire. They did it in twenty twenty, they're about to do it again. Mark the words.
Speaker 2: You can see that they're I think ultimately, they're just trying to bring about the end times as they've thought the religious texts have always predicted.
Speaker 1: And which they made up in the nill in this period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and all of this, including climate change and all of this bullshit is made up. And anybody that doubts that just start looking into this. They've reclassified hurricanes and tornadoes and winter storms and winds and all kinds of things to fit their narrative so that they can say, oh, it's increasing every year. But I mean, look at the Maldives. They're putting new airports there. This is supposed to be one of the first casualties of climate change, which is actually global warming, you know, so the sea levels are not rising. This is all, you know, a phantasm put into our brains through the mainstream media that were at fault and all of this, and there is probably some truth to this, but the fact that there's.
Speaker 1: Media operations that do the majority of the polluting that they've taken responsibility.
Speaker 2: For, right, and this is like progressivism that actually gets thrown to the wayside, just like the five hundred million Arabs. We don't talk about that. We don't actually talk about the corporations that are physically dumping barrels of shit into rivers and creating islands of garbage in the middle of the Pacific. We don't ever address these things. And these are the real things that we would find agreement with with everybody, no matter what party affiliation you have.
Speaker 1: And then when people get sick and die, they point out pollution and call it it's a new virus. Take this shot. We can kill more of you.
Speaker 2: Because of our setting, because of our environment, not anything that we're doing, of course. Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Just cause the viruses.
Speaker 2: Glad to be here. I'm always excited to be here and have these conversations with you. We're going to continue this journey. I hope more and more people come over here and watch these Wednesday mornings, have a coffee with us, join the conversation. Glad to have people paying attention over here.
Speaker 1: So it's called on Sunday. What time is it Pacific?
Speaker 2: Time for the Deep Share with Andy Rose is six pm Pacific, So that's yours in my timeline. Yeah, okay, so yeah, nine Pacific, so it gets started a little late in the East. But Andy's got a family and he's busy, and so I just make time. Yeah, and I also cross Paulina I advertise on his show for this because you know, these aren't the same. This is why I'm trying to keep them a little bit different. Because I've got multiple app news of research going on, and you know, Friday night, I'm on a radio broadcast this Friday with RBN. Talked about RBN. There's definitely some things that we can talk about privately, but they are allowing me to say all these things. And I've been on with my friend Lark in Texas and he's showing us communitarianism in this connection. And so now we're starting to find parallels between communication and communism when you look at communication comm right, this goes back to this homo economicus in this economic man. So look forward to all of that research because it's just going to totally blow your mind. I sat here in quiet solace for about half an hour when I uncovered this latest research, just to contemplate it.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna take me forever to scroll back up and telegram, but somebody sent me something about communitarianism. Phil did for you specifically to look at right, and so many people say so many things in the telegram group that it's way up here. So I didn't get a chance to get it over to you. But if I find the link, I'll send it over to you. It's a little video. I haven't even watched it myself, but I think there's like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on the cover or something like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, this is a PP and J. This is people connected with LARK. I've had conversations with these guys on the phone, and actually while we were having this podcast, they connected through my phone. Again. Communitarianism is a underappreciated aspect that parallels with all of this progressive movement, and we see it today in the technical advancements, efficiency preparedness, all of those things, the buying up a farm land, and I think that may be what we're getting into on the Friday broadcast. I'm not sure I might be speaking out a turn, but we didn't get to it the last time, so I'd imagine that we're going to show this fourteen minute video where they're showing east of San Francisco. They're just by up all of this farmland and creating fate like they're rich people, the elite are creating these utopias. Yep. Communitarianism very important to understand.
Speaker 1: And that's none of those things like Gates owns the majority of Arizona, right and even one not think. But there's irrigation. So once you understand irrigation, like you can grow anything anywhere. It's shitty soil, but whatever. And people are like, well, he's going to grow this crazy thing or it's going to be bugs, there's going to be this you know, this genetic and matifact. I go, what if it's to buy it, to do nothing with it because they're starring as a death they call it, they call rewilding, or they just let it overgrow. Well, look it's his property and he doesn't need to make money off it because he's doing just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where do the alpha and betas go for vacation in a brave new world? But that, you know, same place, and what's there now? Nothing, It's just backwards. People still having babies, humans still giving having babies and eating food from the soil. It's all bizarre to the point of the alphas and the betas, the most the highest members of society go on vacation to look at these backwards races that are having babies by humans and eating food from the soil. So and that's in that area. So you know, Roosevelt also a major proponent of conservation. So what to make state parks, well to make state parks, but also for the government own that land. Right, this is what I'm saying. It's the same thing as Bill Gates buying up all this farmland. It's so that they just possess it and now they have to say as to what want they want to do with it. Yeah, that's preserve your America.
Speaker 1: For you maintain the rights to everything properly. They can. They can. They can take over people's farmland if they say there's resources in it. Oh we did a geological study. What the fun you're doing without my land in the first place?
Speaker 4: Domain?
Speaker 2: Right, they can just come and take That's why I understand.
Speaker 1: You know, like if you go if you're deep diving, you have the money to go do deep driving, and you find treasure in a ship, or if you find something buried in your backyard, don't fucking tell the government about they take it. They don't give you any conversations. There's gold there, they take it, yeah, in the museum, and then they freaking melt down the rest.
Speaker 2: They're they're finding. There's stories about people finding Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon and all of that being completely suppressed. Now that's just you know, I'm just.
Speaker 1: There's that there's there's like zero access certain places in there.
Speaker 2: But the Smithsonian would be the worst place that you could send anything that you find. Yeah, because that's Indiana Jones's big warehouse right where they take the ark of the Covenant and hide it. This is exactly what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they will disappear you like a like a bag of giant dinosaur. You call it giant bones, right right exactly. Oh look, oh look I found some giant bones very called the Smithsonian. All right, man, Oh it was this one. Say I believe in man made climate change? You and engineering? Okay, and actually that's agreed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's the right way to say it. Man made climate change, and you believe in it, right, I don't. At this point, I'm probably going to be more accurate than saying that I don't. And I don't deal with absolutes very often.
Speaker 1: But I believe, I believe what she's getting is creating, creating storms, creating desert because throughout and all that stuff like that type that type of climate change, like like terrain change.
Speaker 2: You know, they have been seating clouds since the first airplane was flown, right, It's the same thing as the television. They were developing it to indoctrinate you, not to entertain you. And you know they were cloud seating during the Vietnam War in the sixties to prevent transmit through the Hoch Human Trail and its operation pop by exactly. I mean, these only leftist television watchers don't understand all this. And I'll show them an article from the Navy from the fifties in which they admit and show all of the studies that they're doing. And these people still won't believe you. So what do you do? You just keep moving forward, keep pushing, keep planting.
Speaker 1: Seeds literally and figuratively.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, growing ourselves and growing food.
Speaker 1: This is the way we need to be and read the shit out of books. So yes, that guys, we are in Babylon Ford, thank you. Fourteen forty one on the way too. That's that's the number that we're at right now on our way to the computer fund.
Speaker 2: So oh wow, there you're cool right on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how much do you need? Well, I just repriced the GPU and it was up two hundred dollars and the last time I saw it, So I actually made the the funding goal from eighteen to two thousand just to cover so that once we have once once I say the goal is met, then I actually know that I have enough to get everything so right, So.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody make quick work of that. Let's get him a new computer. It's all helps. You saw the issues that we were having at the beginning. I'm not sure if a new computer is going to help all of that, but it certainly won't hurt it. And the more efficient and the more clear we can be in transferring all of this information to you, the more effective we're going to be and the faster we're going to get to winning this bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, So.
Speaker 2: Support Daniel all you can. You can support bulletproofpub dot com too. Just follow the white rabbit go to the bottom. I am I have a PayPal account. My wife made me a PayPal account, but I can't tell you anything about it, I think you got to go to Dwayne Hayes twenty eight at gmail dot com and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put that in there and then it'll pop you up if if that's correct, let me go ahead and just do this real quick.
Speaker 2: So some of you may know the issues that we're having with the farm and so you know, in two weeks our harvest box ends and we've got some savings and we've been pretty good with our money. But if we really are serious about having this information continued, I'm not sure who's going to take over for me if I disappear. So we're hoping that you guys see the value. Yep, there you go and support us, And any support through there goes directly to the web designer, my close friend Jon Sole and his living trust, because he is going down that avenue of research into how can we actually step out of our modern day social contract and be sovereign or as free as we possibly can. He is looking into all of this living trust and transferring all of your identification to a living trust. So yeah, any support there for my friend Sledgehammer would be appreciated. And then you can find me at Dwayne Hayes twenty eight at gmail dot com. Yep, there you go, Jon Sole Living Trust. He is my partner in crime. He is the web designer. He's done us a huge favor and Yep, any support there helps an honest, hardworking family. I can vouch for that. I've met his family. They're wonderful and they have earned and deserve your your support, commendation, all of those things.
Speaker 1: And I will say this one last thing because it kind of gets gets me because I'm surprised that this is something that needs to be explained. This belong into the future of PayPal. Just because the word PayPal is mentioned doesn't mean that you need to have PayPal to use it. They're a credit card processing company. So when PayPal pops up, yes, you can use PayPal to pay PayPal fit fit, but you don't have to. You can use a credit card. And it's like on my site, I have PayPal handles, credit cards and PayPal payments, right, but how to actually add stripe to my to my website because people didn't comprehend that. So now now the stripe one shows that the pictures of the credit cards, now it rays all excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's probably best to walk people through show them that show them where to go, where to click, like you've just done, and yeah, that's cool man.
Speaker 1: Already next Wednesday, I was hopefully going to be back here after my trip to San Diego today, so I can do it tomorrow's show and I'll have doctor Glidden on and.
Speaker 2: Then, yes, I've been watching those. They're good.
Speaker 1: We'll get we'll get back into the swing of things. I had three days off welle, working through it, doing work, but I mean I was off of here, all right, And guys again once again, you know, you know you need to get on it. And the more information that I bring it to you about this whole lie of how disease even comes, You're going to be free from this idea of virus and this outside force. It comes from within. The bacteria create itself because of the environment within you, and you have full control of that. You're not getting poisoned, and if you are, you can fix that too. For the most part, you get into doctor Peter Glynnon's membership. It's in the description get it done. He's telling you how to keep yourself strong.
Speaker 2: All right, yep? Cool, So yeah, m hm