Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host the Cajun Night and tonight we're gonna start off talking about some more obscure topics, something from a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to bring up but just got sidetracked with other topics. We're gonna be talking a little bit about the Iranian situation. Trump just let out a large uh I want to say, a State of the Union address, but he addressed the nation to give an update on what he believes the situation is with Iron. We're gonna talk about that. Artemis two launched today, as a matter of fact, so I was wrong. I show enough thought that I was gonna get kicked down the road, there was gonna be some sort of a mechanical issue, and that it wasn't gonna happen. But they launched it. They absolutely did. So for the next ten days, we have some Americans and one canuck up there in the Great Beyond. We're gonna talk about all these things and more. And as it come to find out, I accidentally sent this to all members of the Cajun Night Patreon, not just the paid members, So it's possible we get some new faces in here this evening. I don't know, we'll see how it goes. But that's on me. When before we had before we started, I had to piss so bad. I was just kind of quick, look, lookick, they're trying to get everything ready to go, and that I kind of fat fingered that one. So that's on me. But it's okay. We're here, we're together, and we're gonna have our Wednesday night fireside chat if you will, and get it going over here. So for anybody who's listening to this on the following day, I do want to give the shameless plug please come check us out at the Cage and Night on Patreon link of the description below. There was only one tier for entry. There's just becoming its own information sharing group meet up every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and uh yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think all of them, all the retinue do as well. So yeah, I appreciate everybody who's already here, and for the ones that want to join, it's only a five dollars a month tier, just one tier. Let's do this. So let's start off with something that's a little out obscure, but also very important. The legend quote unquote legend of Caesar Chavez will never be the same after multiple rape allegations. So let's talk about it. So your boil, Sesar Chave's probably mispronouncing it. But also I've never particularly been fond of the guy, but especially now, he was, uh, you know, this upstanding righteous farm worker unionized like we need to you know, help the poor kind of guy, right, and he was clearly a Marxist, not by his own emission, but if you look at his ideologies and a lot of the rhetoric he was spitting, he was clearly a bit of a Marxist, and he was seen as a hero to some. However, there's more, uh that meets the eye. There's more than what meets the eye with this guy, because as come to find out, more and more and more and more people are coming out saying that no, he was also a violent rapist who not only raped women but children as well. For years and everybody up to hnder wraps, but now people are starting to come forward with it and they're able to verify their claims. So let's talk about it here. Caesar Chavez one of the founders of the United farm Workers who died in ninety three, led a movement for the rights and dignity of long abused, neglected, and exploited agricultural workforce. Through a series of marches, hunger strikes, boycotts, and union drives, Chavez and his movement succeeded in winning crucial labor in civil rights protections and advancing the cause and status of the Latino civil rights movement nationwide. He also, according to a new report from The New York Times, sexually harassed and assaulted women in his movement and sexually abused and rate the daughters of some of UFW's organizers when they were girls. The Times report provides extensive cooperation of allegations by two women, Anna Morguia and Deborah Rojas, both now sixty six, that they were repeatedly molested by Chavez more than fifty years ago. It's when they were adolescents, beginning when they were twelve and thirteen. The report also contains newly public allegations by Dolores Huerta, the renowned trade union activists and co founder of WFW or UfW brother that Chavez once pressured her to have sex with him on a work trip and then later raped her in the parked car. Encounters that Hooeva says led to pregnancies, which she strove to conceal before giving the resulting daughters a way to be raised by others. So come to find out, I know this weird one. This is crazy to say that Caesar Chavez was a raging piece of shit, But like who could have guessed it? But here we are he was indeed. Marguilla and Rojas, the women who say they were abused by Chavez as children, describe remarkably similar patterns of conduct by the union leader. The daughters of organizers. The girls have been raised to revere Chavez as a hero. Early in their adolescence, they were each summoned by Chavez to his office where he initiated sexual abuse. Both women say that the abuse use went on for several years while there were still children. Rojas says that when she was fifteen, Chaves arranged for her to travel with him for her from her home and Lapause to North La where she lived with her parents in a community devoted to Chavez's work and nearest compound, to Stockton, California, for a uf W March. While there, she says, Chavez took her to a motel and raped her more Merguia, I'm sorry if I mispronounced his name. Jaw I barely speak American English, says that Chaves sexually abused her of her did not include intercourse. In her account to The Times, Rojas described looking at Chavez's gun on the hotel nightstand table during the rape. He told her that he carried it for protection after receiving death threats. Allegations also emerged in the investigation from two women who both say that they were sexually harassed by Chavez as young women in the movement. As Marel de Lopez was just nineteen when Chavez, then sixty one, offered to advance her career in exchange for sex while the two were on a work trip. I'm not saying that this is okay, but there's a lot more okay than a thirteen year old. A twelve year old, I'm pretty sure we can all agree with that. But still, it's using your position to leverage for sexual gratification, which is still fucking abhorrent. She rebuffed him and called her mother, Cynthia Bell, who was also a longtime Union organizer in Chavez's organization. On hearing her daughter story, Bell shared her own account of having been sexually harassed by Chavez when she was in her early twenties. So it's a long standing years and year's worth of abuse by this dumbass. The breadth and consistency of these accounts of sexual misconduct by Chavez, provided by five different women to The Times, all of whom knew the union leader through his activist work, suggests a long term pattern of conduct by Chavez and raised the possibility that other accusers may come forward in the future. The Times also reviewed a letter that Rojas sent to Chavez and seventy four at the age of thirteen. By that point, he had been abusing her for several months. In the letter, which was written on children's stationary in a bubbly, girlish hand, Rojas alternates between updates on her childhood friendships, saying I might go roller skating next Friday, and bashful childlike allusions to sexuality. I'm really glad I got to see you and spend time with you, she writes, Well, not like that. I think of you all the time. Do you think of me? Thirteen years old? Writing to a sixty year old I'm just I'm throwing it out, y'all. The letter is a disturbing document of the mind of a child who has been told that what is being done to her is love. He did it grooming very well. He did his grooming very well. Ross told the Times he should get an Academy award for all he did. She and Morguilla both trace subsequent mental health struggles to their experiences of childhood sexual abuse at child as his hands, with Rojas later struggling with drugs and alcohol and Morguilla attempting suicide multiple times in her adolescence. Yeah, you'll absolutely see that with children that have been abused in this way. Rojas's childhood letter to Chavez alluding to her abuse has been freely available in Chavez's personal archives at Wayne State University for decades, but then Rumors of chaves A sexual behavior have also been swirling for years. Though the uf W champion sexual abstinence and respectability, interestingly enough, and long opposed abortion and contraception, Chavez himself has long been known to have carried on multiple extramarital affairs, many of them with women in the movement. This much has already been documented in biographies of Chavez. In addition to the eight children he had with his wife, he fathered at least four others by other women, including two he fathered via non consensual encounters with Wherta. That's the other one that claimed that she got pregnant with him and had to give them up for adoption. So I mean, I'm just saying, holy fuck, right. But those who were close to Chavez or who've valued the las legacy of the W or the UfW got keep sucking that up, have long been protective of Chavez's legacy and have alleged discouraged or allegedly discouraged women victimized by him for speaking out. Huerta, who will turn ninety six in April, describes her long time reluctance to come forward about Chavez to The Times as a mixture of shock and various fears of alienation and disbelief, a combination that will be familiar to survivors. Huerta said she chose not to report the assault to the police because of their hostility toward the movement, and she feared that no one within the Union would believe her, which I understand that completely Anyway, we pretty much get the point here for anybody who may have thought that, you know, Caesar Chavez was like a good dude. Yeah, again, nothing could be further from the truth. We have a quick clip from the news ABC that's going to talk about this as well. Again, this came out like two weeks ago. I should have brought this up last week and the week before, but we had other things that we were talking about. So anyway, it's worth the mention.
Speaker 2: Let's go with the disturbing allegations of abuse merging against the late civil rights icon Caesar Chavez. The woman who was at his side for decades now coming forward. Here's John Conyodis.
Speaker 3: For decades, the late Caesar Chaves has been a civil rights icon, a champion of farm workers, and hero to millions of Latinos.
Speaker 1: We're not going to give up. We're in too far to give up.
Speaker 3: But tonight that legacy shattered after an explosive investigation by The New York Times detailing allegations Chavez groomed and sexually abused girls who worked in the farm workers movement. Anna Murgilla telling the New York Times she was thirteen years old when Caesar Chavis started to sexually abuse her. Debra Rojas, telling the Times she was raped by Chavez when she was fifteen, and in a shocking accusation, the lords Erta who co founded the United farm Workers' Union with Caesar Chaves, is breaking her silence.
Speaker 1: After sixty years.
Speaker 3: Saying she was pressured into having sex with Chavez in her tour ladies and was later raped by him, saying I was forced against my will. She says two children were born from those assaults and were adopted. Chavis has been honored with murals, schools, and streets named after him an annual Caesar Chaves Day celebrations, but tonight the United farm Workers say they will not participate in this month's celebrations, saying the allegations that very young women or girls may have been victimized are crushing and at Fresno State in California, tonight, this stark image the statue of Caesar Chaves now covered in black. Tonight, both the union and the families are expressing shock and concern for the victims.
Speaker 1: The lord is Wertha, now ninety five.
Speaker 3: Years old, says she only recently learned about the other women, and she says she's speaking out now because the knowledge that Chaves hurt young girls sickens her.
Speaker 1: Agreed. One thousand son agreed, So I'm worth bringing up the whole Caesar Chabas conversation. Now on to some comments, help you handle it?
Speaker 4: Where to hold on?
Speaker 1: One second? That there was a commercial that just parted playing out of nowhere?
Speaker 4: Say again, Yeah, I just I just wanted to comment. I don't think I completely believe where to hear. I think she probably saw it as uh kind of liberation, liberating experience at the time, and now sixty years later, she's making it out to be totally different. So she claims that she only had two encounters with him and both resulted in children, and one thing all the press leaves out she had four kids with his brother. She worked with him until he died, and praised him on multiple occasions decades after he died and never came forward during the me too era, And you know, now he's dead and all his friends are dead, pretty much like there's no there's no defense of him anymore. So I hate Chivas anyway. He basically a Marxist. Basically, Yeah, I don't think this whole thing is really fair. And you can't defend himself here, and I think these women are exaggerating.
Speaker 1: Even if that one is an exaggeration because like you said, she did in fact have kids with his brother. Cool, all right, that doesn't negate the twelve year old and the thirteen year old, and that doesn't negate the other women that also suffered at his hands, or him trying to use his position to say, oh, if you you know, if we fuck, then I'll help you advance your career in this and like that. These things can't be that. There's no way I'm not going to try to, like victim blame a thirteen year old like that.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, Okay, assuming the accusation is accurate. You know, he might be guilty of that, or he might not. He's not around to defend himself. I just don't know. He may be guilty. I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah now, But like you said, I'm not a huge fan of him. Honestly, I think that Marxism is the second most evil ideology that has ever been presented to the world, and him being Yeah, by his own emission, he's not a Marxist, but if you look at his rhetoric, it was pretty much straight out of the Communist manifesto. So like, whatever you want to call it, learning this about him, it pretty much just it was like it wasn't even another nail in the coffin for me, but it was. Yeah, the fact that this is being brought up again. I should have brought it up two weeks ago, but we had other shit that we were talking about. But anyway, Sam, your hand was up, it's still up. I don't know if you wanted to add in or if that was for something else earlier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, first off, I will now, this is the first time I'm ever heard hitting of this guy really, you know, Yeah, Okay, I would not surprise me. Just the fact that if he did this, it would not surprise.
Speaker 6: Me some people.
Speaker 1: Some people attribute him similarly to like the Martin Luther King Junior of the Latino community. Now I don't necessarily think that's a true, fair one to one comparison, but there are those that try to make the comparison of the two.
Speaker 6: So he was also fucking nice too.
Speaker 1: No, but to that point, right, Martin Luther King Junior was also a bit of a Marxist. Also did some wild, foul, underhanded shit behind closed doors, like all the stuff he.
Speaker 5: Went to sample like full blown communist thing.
Speaker 6: But that's needed handle there.
Speaker 5: If he is, If he is, if he did, wait for him and everything, I'm I'm happy he's dead.
Speaker 6: I hope he's burning in hail.
Speaker 1: Yoh oh he's a Marxist, dude, I guarantee he is.
Speaker 5: Oh no, if he since he's the Marxist, he's getting the gettld Hitler treat and he's getting a pineapple up at the s.
Speaker 1: He's getting a style treatment.
Speaker 6: Oh no, so a sand paper deal. THO got you?
Speaker 5: But yeah no, it's just what like coachually, don't they see that there? Women like their females like full blown women, like when they have their KINSI like culturally the man at all because if you fuck a child, IPUs, you fuck a child, and it is proven one without a doubt.
Speaker 6: I believe he should be executed by seeing in there.
Speaker 1: Even still like a kin sannella happens when they're fifteen. If I'm not mistaken, and like cool, I got you. But that's more of like a it's very similar to a Jewish like bar Mitzvah at thirteen or a bot Mitzvah. That doesn't mean that they don't. That doesn't mean that they're okay to like get married and shit, that's basically a thing for them to step into more of a an adult role and leave childhood things behind. And like, I can understand that maybe traditionally back in the day, when a Jewish boy became thirteen, he might enter the workforce or something. I don't know, but it's not it's not the same, you know. And the the Kinsigneta thing. That's kind of like how in the white culture we had like a sweet sixteen if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: See, I didn't think there was that good. I thought it was one of those things that I didn't like. Twente f over and everything.
Speaker 6: Knock gonna lie. I'm not as mold, I'm not as cultured as I wish to be, but I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I mean, hell, I'm I'm learning more about the Jewish culture every damn day when I talk to the vampire.
Speaker 6: But I love your voice, but no, it's I just think that.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, where the hell is Royce? But I forgot it's Passover?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does wait Passover, that's the is it.
Speaker 1: That's the Angel of Death went over Egypt. And if you had lambs blood over your door, then he would pass you over, which and he didn't slaughter a fresh born exactly. That's what they celebrate passover to this day today is Passover.
Speaker 5: But I thought, pat, oh wait, so I'm getting passed over on Good Friday?
Speaker 1: Mixed up? My bad? Yeah, no, they they don't care about Good Friday like at all. Although although when we're talking about the timeframe of which Jesus was crucified, he went to Jerusalem for the Passover feast, which is how that used to be done, so like it was during this time of year, yes, exactly, which that that last supper was a Passover feast, so like, yeah, it's all, it's all a part of the but it's very separate.
Speaker 5: Well that man said happy used to my good brother. But it's just weird, Like even Jesus said it. If anyone shall haul on these little ones and bring them into sin, it is better for you to tie a millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the sink and go. Man, if you fuck that little child, you have a better chance of surviving browning than you already get in mercy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, which that's been a thing since the beginning of time. Honestly, the Roman legionaries were also known for being extremely cruel to the people that they would come in contact with. So I mean it's.
Speaker 5: They look at the Athenians like they were colloquially known as the boy lovers.
Speaker 1: Not even that Spartans were known for this too, Like let's let's if we're gonna keep it, you know, all above board here then like, yes, throughout the course of human history, rape culture has been a very prevalent thing. So I'm not I'm not saying that to minimize how serious and how horrible it is. I'm saying it like, yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Is okay talking about current geopolitical things. Over in Britain, there are a bunch of packy rape gangs going around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: To the point, over in Spain, a woman just I say, a woman, she's a young a young woman. Well she was she was a she was gang Yeah, she was gang raped and everything by fifteen immigrant miners whose the state took her from her parents or whatever. Don't know why that, but her and her dad was trying to issue and everything because she wanted to be euthanized after because she just couldn't live with the pain and everything, which my heart goes out to her and a family. Well apparently right, she did a whole video like in four days I will be euthanized. So there's only four days left. Well, it turns out on like the last day, she decided like no, I changed my mind.
Speaker 6: I want to live. They can. They went ahead and euthanized her because she was an organ donor.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 6: This just happened in sane, like.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago, a few years ago.
Speaker 6: A couple of days ago, a.
Speaker 1: Few days ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I haven't hooked.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And her rapists, all of those little sons of bitches.
Speaker 6: Yeah, none of them are in trouble.
Speaker 1: Of course not. They're migrants. It's their culture or something, the.
Speaker 6: God damn culture.
Speaker 5: If they're if they are a minute society of that, they should not be bleeding.
Speaker 6: We talked about this, hanging him fucked.
Speaker 1: We talked about this last night. It's the Muslims need to stay in the Arab world, not the most excuse me, the Islamists need to stay in the Middle East. Their culture does not gel with with any other culture pretty much on Earth. Like I'm just saying, anyway, Tony, what you got to do.
Speaker 4: One more thing. Regarding the claims of child sexual abuse by says our Chad is one of the very few key details in the two claims of child sex abuse from the early seventies include the use of a yoga mat. But yoga mats weren't even a thing in the seventies. Nobody had ever heard of one. That wasn't a thing until ten or twenty years later, So I'm pretty doubtful of those claims as well. Now, he did cheat on his wife, He did have at least four kids with other women, including eight kids with his wife. But you know, there's a reason for statute to limitations on accusations like this if decades and decades go by and the person's dead can't defend himself. Yeah, there's just And there's no other evidence except the letter that you read. You know that was a letter from her to him.
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you mean? What do you mean? Yoga mats weren't around. Alistair Crowley brought yoga to the Americas in the twenties and thirties, when did what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Technically, you know, you might be able to find one somewhere, But in the seventies, yoga just wasn't really a thing.
Speaker 1: I thought it was gaining popularity at that time. Honest, I don't know. I'm not like an expert on the history of it or where like a traditional yoga matt became more prevalently used rather than like just your carpet ors. I don't know, but okay.
Speaker 5: I just thought up yoga mats started a gains action only as nineteen eighty two in America.
Speaker 1: These allegations happened allegedly in the seventies.
Speaker 4: In the seventies, so you know, it's possible, It's not impossible that a yoga mat would exist. It's the kind of thing that you know, somebody trying to reconstruct a story that might have happened, and maybe it wasn't even a yoga matt. But you know, these are the kinds of things lawyers will definitely rightfully pick on, like are you sure this happened? Well, there's nothing legally limitations reason.
Speaker 1: Well, there's nothing legally that can happen at this point anyway, he's dead. But like, I am happy that this is coming forward so that his legacy is tarnished forever and that people will stop glorifying him as some sort of a you know, uh, unreproachable hero. Same with Martin Luther King. For the record, I'm very happy that the truth about him came out. And it's like I hate him and I don't necessarily hate Chavez. I think that they were both very, very flawed individuals and people need to stop putting a Messiah complex on them. That That's all I'm saying. So I'm glad. I'm glad that the ship came out about m Okay, I'm glad the ship came out about uh Chavez. And if and when things get brought out confirmed about Donald Trump, I'll be very happy when people will stop putting the side complex on him too. And Obama. I'm just throwing it out like there's and I'm not saying, like you know, we should you shouldn't put your faith and trust into any person because everybody's flawed, everybody's human, everybody's got their skeletons in their closet. And I understand that, but I can't abide by this level of skeletons in the closet. Honestly, you know, I understand that I'm also imperfect. I got my shit with me. I got no room to judge, nor am I trying to But I think we can all regardless of what you got, agree that pedophilic behavior there is no coming back from. I don't know that's the least ry stand with it. But anyway, as we were talking about Europe, and as we're talking about some of the migrant issues there, this is another kind of a thing that you've probably seen recently. The EU is about to enact a cash ban. Right. This has been going viral all over. It's kind of misleading in the way that it has been worded all over the social media, is all over the youtubes. I've even seen some news anchors that are giving some very misleading things with it. But it could get to the level of what they're talking about soon. Here's what's actually going on with this cash ban that's going on right So online post claiming the cash payments over ten thousand euros, which is about eleven thousand, six hundred dollars, have been outlawed in the EU's latest anti money laundering regulations, and this has gone viral despite being misleading. In reality, the package, which is due to take effect in July of twenty twenty seven, imposes an EU wide cap of ten thousand dollars on cash payments made only two businesses in professional transactions. This is part of an EU bid to combat money laundering. Private transactions remain, however, unaffected by this rule. So again, the way that they've been saying is like they're about to take away all the cash in Europe. No, they're making it to wear a business can't make a business transaction of over ten thousand dollars with actual cash, wire transfers all day, all day, swiping a company credit card, that's fine, all the shit actual Like I was gonna say green money, but the Euro isn't exactly green. But you see want to saying paper money, actual like hard dollars. That's not going to be able to happen business to business over ten k That's all this is. So it's like the move will not criminalize buying a car and cash as claimed, but it is part of the EUS attempt to close loopholes exploited by laundering money or for laundering money. While paying over ten thousand dollars to a business could be illegal. From twenty twenty seven, Europeans can still hold as much cash as they wish and use it in daily transactions. Posts have also claimed that the EU's new anti money laundering laws will require identification for all crypto transactions. These posts are likely referring to travel rule requirements that apply to crypto asset service providers licensed in the EU, which are regularly required to exchange details with each other again to combat money laundering. Self custody wallets will likely not be affected by these laws when interacting with each other. The new framework does not set out to ban self custody wallets or payments in cash. Nevertheless, it does not indicate further tightening of traceability requirements that fuel long running debates on privacy. So all right, here's where I'm at with this. And maybe it's because I'm a full blown capitalist at heart. I don't like any kind of regulations on money or cash or business. And I know, fine, fine, and I'm not saying like, yes, monopoly law should be in place, I agree with that, but as far as money transactions for business purposes, I don't like it. I've heard a couple of people make the and this is where it was, like the misleading posts. They're saying that basically, you know, let's say you get on I don't even know, if they have Craigslist in Europe or whatever, if they don't have Craigslist the Craigslist equivalent in Europe, right or whatever. And you see a posting for like fifteen K for some car and you tell them, look, I got cash, I'll bring it to you. That's still going to be good to go. There's no infringements on this. However, this could be hypothetically where it starts. And I know that I bring up magazine capacity and firearms in America a lot, but it is a it's a you could trace it. Basically, you could track how it went to see where we got to now in certain states. It started off with okay, well you don't need a fully automatic weapon. Okay, well you also don't need a weapon with one hundred round magazines. Why do you need thirty magazines? Well, honestly, why do you even need ten rounds in a magazine? You need five rounds is more than enough. And that's where they're at now, and it's going down the list to where that's eventually going to go into. Well, why do you even need that caliber, Why do you even need this type of weapon? Why do you need this? Why do you need this? And it's going to get to where we can't have weapons at all. Okay, that's that's the goal of a certain political ideology. Certain states fight back against that, certain states lean into it. Neither here nor there, and I don't I don't have proof and facts to say that this is clearly what's gonna happen in Europe. What I am saying is that cash is going to be obsolete sooner rather than later. And that's not a hot take. Everybody can look and realize most of us don't have a whole lot of cash in our wallets right now. We have our money in our bank accounts, associated with a little plastic card or through our phones, and we could tap to pay in all these things. These days, cash is going obsolete, not just in America and a lot of the First World countries, a lot of Europe. So could this hypothetically lead to where, okay, business to business can't make a ten dollars then ten thousand dollars or more cash payment, you could do it over wire. Okay, Well, now we're gonna make it to where just because the money laundering. There's so much money laundering going I mean, we five thousand dollars cash is now the new thing. You know what? Fuck it? No business can make any business to business transaction with cash. Well, honestly, why does a human being need to be walking around with twenty K in their pocket? That's dangerous? What did they get robbed for it? This? And this? Why would you do away with cash altogether? I'm not saying that it's a guarantee that it's going to go that route, but I can absolutely see the lines on the chalk here, the chalk on the ground to say they are trying to force cash to become an obsolete method of payment. And I could envision a world where this is step one of the process. That's all I'm saying. I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong, but I guess we'll just have to see how that shakes out. Now, off to a kind of obscure topic here. I thought this was weird. Pit vipers, flying snake and get goos among new species uncovered in Cambodian caves. We have flying fucking snakes now, y'all, which I have heard of a flaring adder before, which it doesn't fly, It kind of flattens its body and glides from tree to tree. However, we do have a new species uncovered in the Cambodian caves. This is it. This is a flying snake. You're seeing this with your eyeballs. Shit's fucking wild.
Speaker 6: Looking Cambodian dragons.
Speaker 1: Fucking maybe, fucking maybe, dude, look at this thing.
Speaker 5: They ain't wings the Asian dragons and gabbings only the European dragons were the ones with the full legs and rains that I know an Asian dragon.
Speaker 6: Want to see that, goddamn time.
Speaker 1: So this is the flying snake. It's let's read more about it. It's wild. Cambodia is largely unexplored. Limestone caves stretched for thousands of miles in our home to countless undiscovered species and hosts unique ecosystem with creatures found nowhere else on Earth. Now, a new survey of caves in the northwestern province of bats Bang Batam Bang Oh, Jesus Christ, the jokes right themselves bottom bang bottom Bang botta Boom has uncovered a range of species that are now new to science, including a turquoise pit viper, a flying snake, several geckos, two microsnails, and two millipedes. So the viper and three of the newly discovered get go species are still being formally named and characterized. The other finds have been officially recognized over the course of the biodiversity survey, which explored sixty four caves across ten hills between November twenty twenty three and July twenty twenty five and was published in a report Monday. So they're not even done documenting the stuff that they found over a two year survey over ten hills that had sixty four caves in it, and they have hundreds of miles of this shit to go. But all right, Each hill and cave in Cambodia's Rocky Kars landscape, a term for landscape created when rocks breakdown, forming large cave spring, sinking streams and sinkholes, is isolated from the others. Each performs as its own individual island laboratory of evolution, holding numerous distinct life forms and have adapted in their niche habitat. According to the UK based controversion charity Fauna and Flora, which led the survey along with the Cambodia's Ministry of Environmental Environment and field experts think of it as their own vignet of biodiversity, where nature is performing the same experiment over and over again independently. Evolutionary biologist Lee Grismer, professor of biology at least Las Sierra University in California, who supported the survey team, said in a statement, we go to these separate places and analyze the DNA of species and we see how the experiment has run. Some look alike, some look different, and by now analyzing this we can get an idea of what the driving forces are behind the way they evolve. For instance, while researchers identified one species of the stripe camping poi, bent toad, gecko, Jesus, they're just making up names at this point named Oh God, I'm gonna try to get this right, y'all. I'm sorry, I don't speak Latin, zir to deck to lists, camping poi poiinis. Sure. During fuel work in twenty twenty four, they found four different populations evolving in different ways. If we are truly going to conserve the biodiversity on this planet, we need to understand what is there. We can't protect something if we don't know it exists, which I mean, okay, hot takes. Globally threatened species such as the Sunda pagolan green pea fowl, long tailed macaque, and northern pigtailed macaque. We're also found in the landscape during the latest Servi Wow, so only scratch the surface here. Conservation biologists Pablo Sonovas led the Fauna and Flora team in Cambodia, working with local researchers to get an idea of the terrain during the day and the fun part look for creatures such as snakes and geckos at night, when they are most active and when they come out of hiding. He told CNN. The team would head out after sunset spend hours traversing sharp, rocky terrain with torches, looking around every crevice, looking around caves in the landscape, rocks, branches, vegetation, really everywhere. It was kind of nice, kind of a nice search party, said Sonovas, who is now a senior program manager at the charity. Some caves in the region hold up to one million bats, although the research team did not enter caves with large bat colonies due to health concerns. According to the report, Yeah, I would bet so. Kars landscape makes up nine percent of Cambodia's land area at twenty thousand square kilometers, which is a little over seventy seven one hundred square miles set the report, which outlined that a large portion of this is still unknown to science. Fourteen caves that had not previously been surveyed were registered on the Karst Hill in the Banan district of the Batambang Province. There is more exploration to be done, said so Novus, and saying that they have only scratched the surface in terms of biodiversity that is waiting to be discovered in the ecosystems of the wider landscape of Cambodia. As well as hosting a range of species, many of the caves are used as shrines or for meditation and other rituals, and are visited by tourists pilgrims, according to the report. Even so, karst habitats are under threat from poorly planned extraction for cement, as well as over tourism, wildlife hunting, logging, and wildfires. There is growing demand for cement, and karst limestone is useful for making cement and cars provides a very important raw material. Okay, but obviously if you destroy an area where certain species live in those species don't live anywhere else, then you would automatically potentially lead to the extinction of a species in some cases of species that haven't been described yet. So we are working with the government to ensure that these important areas are being protected. He added that there are ongoing discussions regarding giving this area some sort of protective status so they can be preserved into the future. Wow. So there it is, y'all. We have two different types. We have a pit viper, we got geckos. We got a flying snakes. That's a whole thing. Let me see that this shows more pictures. They do not Yeah, they do hold on. So that's one of them. That's them on the team looking at a rock. These are one of these. I guess bent towed geckos. I guess is Oh is that the flying snake? I don't know. That's a reticulated python. Okay, Okay, that's not it. There's another type of gecko species. This is the ornate flying snake glides from tree to tree by flattening its ripped cage and twist through the air like a shimmering ribbon. Okay, so it's like the flaring adder essentially. So this is another type of flying snake species that we have that we didn't know about before. Okay, okay, man, I was about to say, I don't know how the fuck they got more flying snakes, but I'm not happy about it, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Look, I understand God has a sense of humor, but I thought he curse the.
Speaker 6: Fucking serpents, not give them fucking flying No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, when I go to if I go to having it, would I to have the chance to speak to the Lord.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ask you, why make the snakes? Is bad enough that my axes were snakes? Why have the actual animal now?
Speaker 1: Funnily enough, so, if you look at the earliest inscriptions involving angels, they are typically snakes with wings. That's also why we have that classification of angel called the sarah philm like that. There are those that believe that that might be something of a serpent belief system on that or not. I don't believe that personally, But even if you look at the ancient Jewish pictograms of what they believed in angelic would look like or something, it was typically a snake with wings, which is where they also say the caduces comes from the medical symbol with the staff of the twos with snakes and ship.
Speaker 5: That was supposed to come from the Greeks because the guy who did it, uh, he was a he eventually became a god or whatever he was. He was like the perfect healer and everything, which if you're going to get into that, I believe that the Greeks and the Egyptians because they did have a comd when they became after everything, there was a comblank. I think they were doing jan a DNA, splcense the gods and everything, and he was a sentence, one sentence to sum up all of Greek mythology. Unfortunately for Hony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty much it. But you could look at and honestly, even if you look at the Egyptian pantheon pre Ptolome, right, because I mean when you're talking about the blending of the gods and all this shit were basically I mean, they went on before the Tholemaic Empire. Don't get me wrong, the Greeks knew the Egyptians there and vice versa. But when Ttolome, who was one of Alexander's top generals, when he came in and pretty much took over Egypt and his lineage ran it for the next dynasty, and all that shit there definitely was way more of a blending of cultures than ever before. The Egyptian pantheon and what they believed as far as who their gods were and the stories behind them and all that. It was a lot of it based around sex, like the very similar to the Greeks, very similar to the Romans, the very similar to the Uh, the Sumerians, it all the Romans.
Speaker 6: It was just straight talky and paste of the Greeks.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: But point Cason, point, the sphinx is the creature that is in that's physically in Egypt, but it's talked about in the story of Jason and the Jason the Organauts, and also, I want to say also was mentioned in the Iliad, And now.
Speaker 1: I'm Jason predates Jason's story predates the Iliad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yes, but the sphinx also was It's riddle, well, what walks on four legs and the morning, two legs, mid day and three days, I mean three legs at the end of the day. That is, it's the it's describing a man's life for days. It's weird how they have those connections. A creature, the creature UH is in both places simultaneously. But the sphinxes in the jason Anenos pre dates the Homer's Odyssey, you know, in the Idiot it does.
Speaker 1: But also if you're looking into the whole snakes with Wings conversation, So Wes huff I absolutely love the work he does. He has released a couple of videos on YouTube about these inscriptions that we see in these depictions of snakes with wings on it and where that stems from as far as early Hebrew and Egyptian sources. It's very fascinating to look at as a matter of fact. So can't recommend everybody go check him out on YouTube and watch it. But anyway, moving on, So European allies say Russia is helping Iran more than the US has acknowledged. Now, all right, we're gonna read this article, but we also we already knew this, and it's basically about targeting information. Right, The Iranians weren't actually getting any kind of real good hits on American installations until the Russians started giving them satellite information. Just so we're all clear, this could be said about Ukraine there. Basically, Russia is hooking up Iran in this proxy war the same way that America was hooking up Ukraine in that proxy war. It's the wording of this title makes it seem like this is some sort of like breaking news Russia is hooking up Iran. It's like, yeah, Russia and Iran have been homies for years now. They've never been shy about that. They're a part of what's considered the axis of evil. That's a term that the West uses anyway, and so like, okay, obviously they're gonna help them in some way. Right now, you have thousands of North Korean troops that are getting sent to Russia for the Ukrainian thing. There's there's a group, there's a group of some countries that are like the usual suspects so to speak, that are all working together in multiple proxy wars right now. This is not a new take, but let's see what the article has to say. This is CBS, So I mean, you gotta take that for you know, with a grain of salt. European allies are publicly and privately telling American diplomats that Russia is directly and materially helping Iran's war efforts beyond what the US will publicly acknowledge. The Europeans are also continuing to argue that the war in Ukraine, the largest land war in Europe since World War II, is intertwined with the war in Iran due to the cooperation between Russia and Iran. This is coming from European sources, and again gotta take that with a grain of salt too. The UK official told CBS News that Russian Iranian defense cooperation has ballooned in recent years and Iranian technological advancement is now visible in the attacks in the Middle East. Again, to the shock of no one, the United Kingdom assesses that Iran had not only transferred Shahi drones to Moscow for use on the battlefield in Ukraine, but also production know how to Russia, which has helped Iran refine its drone warfare. The UK official could not confirm a recent transfer of hardware to Iran by Russia. Again, before we continue the same way that America has been hooking up Ukraine with satellite targeting information with that proxy war, it's not a crazy stretch to say that Russia has been hooking up Iran in this proxy war. That I find that weird, and I will say that I don't believe that we are currently in World War three I believe that we are a world at war, but not to the scale of calling it a quote unquote world war. And there's some distinctions there. We'll talk about that at the end of this article. But anyway, France's Foreign Minister Jean Noel Barote Barrett Barrah publicly described the relationship between Russian and Iran as two way cooperation. Duh. There are reasons to believe that Russia is now supporting Iran's military efforts, which appear to be directed in particular at American targets. Of course, Earlier this week, Ukraine's President Zelensky said on a social media post that his country had irrefutable evidence that Russians are providing signals, intelligence and electronic intelligence capabilities to the Iranian regime. Again, I feel like that was a take that we all knew, but Zelensky is at least he's trying to stay relevant. That's why I see here. But anyway, on Saturday, he said, an intelligence briefing shows that US military facilities in the Middle East and the Gulf region were photographed by Russian satellites and the interest of Iran. So how would Zelensky had that information, you might ask, because they have Ukrainian hackers that are trying to break into every single Russian line that they can, and Russia's got hackers trying to break into every single Ukrainian line that they have. Of course, duh, but yeah, it makes perfect sense to me that Russia would be using their satellites to give Iranians up to date, accurate information for the situation at hand. This isn't this isn't a controversial take. This is kind of how wars are being fought these days. I get it. Uh moving on? Uh Wait, I said that one already. Yeah. He said in a social media post that Russians selites captured images of the US UK Joint Military Facility in Diego, Garcia, in the Indian Ocean, Kuwait International Airport, the Prince Sultan air Base in Saudi Arabia, and locations in Turkey and Katar. I heard reports that Iran had sent some rockets towards Turkey. I didn't verify them. I don't know if Iran has actually launched anything towards Turkey or not the way that they were shooting at everybody for a minute there, maybe, but I don't. I don't know that. But okay, I definitely know that they launched into Saudi Arabia, into Kuwait, into Iraq. I even saw they launched them into Pakistan, Qatar. The UAE they were launching them, but it wasn't at those countries. It was at the American installations in those countries. But they missed. They hit a couple of them, they did, but more of them missed than what hit in France. Following the G seven meeting on Friday, Secretary of State Mark Rubio downplayed the cooperation between Iran and Russia. Shocker. He doesn't want the White House does not want to get people repissed off at Russia right now. They're trying to end that Ukrainian conflicts. They're trying to soften the image. So Rubio went on records saying, there is nothing Russia is doing for Iran that is in any way impeding or affecting our operation or the effectiveness of it. That's the best way I could put it, okay. On Saturday, Zelenski visited the UAE, which is close relations with Russia. He has been offering the UAE the unique anti drone technology used by Ukraine for defensive purposes, as the Gulf states that host the US bases have become recent targets of Iran. Multiple sources, including a senior US official with direct knowledge, told CBS News in March that Russia is providing intelligence to Iran regarding US positions in the Middle East. The European Union's top diplomat said Thursday that Russia is providing intelligence support to Iran to quote kill Americans end quote again to the shock of you know what. Wait, this is all very open source information here, but all right, we see that Russia is helping Iran with intelligence to target Americans, to kill Americans. And Russia is also supporting Iran now with the drones so that they can attack neighboring countries and also US military bases. That's from Kaja kallis probably mispronounced the name. It doesn't matter. That's told the G seven leaders. Also on Thursday, UK Secretary of Defense John Healey said that he sees the hidden hand of Putin behind Iran's war effort. Okay, and when asked about the reports of Russia sharing military intelligence with Iran, Defense Secretary Pete Heggs had told sixty Minutes that President Trump was well aware of who's talking and who and anything that shouldn't be happening is being confronted and confronted strongly. But is it though? But like, is it though? Because we're not sending up any kind of scramblings of the Russian satellites there are being used to target our bases because we don't want to go into open conflict with Russia, We're cool with using Ukraine as a proxy war for that's that's kind of you see what I'm saying with this. The US intelligence publicly disclosed this month that there is selective cooperation among China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, driven by the common goal of balancing US efforts and actions, but found it was short of adversary alignment of interests. I would respectfully disagree with that one, but okay. The Worldwide Threat Assessment by the US Director of National Intelligence concluded that the four countries share concerns about directly confronting the US, which constrains the scope of their relationships. Yeah. Of course, in the meantime, there is high demand among Israel, golf allies and Ukraine and by the US made interceptors or two by the US made interceptors used to take down incoming missiles. But honestly, dude, I get that, like all these countries are now wanting to buy like Patriots and attack THEMS and all. I get it, I fully get it. I don't think we can ramp up production enough right now to fill the needs of all these people if we had to. I think Northrop is the one that makes the Patriot, Northrop Grumman. If I'm not mistaken, or it's not Boeing, I forget, it's one of the big the big three on that one. But no, it's not Raytheon. I know it's not Raytheon. But my point is, a couple months ago before any of this shit, Trump had put in an order for like remember we talked about that was like two hundred and sixty eight new Patriots. We need them now, And everybody thought that was really strange because he was saying that he was going to make the Golden Dome over the United States. Is that just what he told us? In reality he was getting ready to sell him to a bunch of Arab countries or was it actually meant to go in the United States? And now all these production Patriots systems are about to get sold to the Arab States because you know, just kind of shook out that way. I don't know. I'm not saying that he's a brilliant tactician by any means. I see him as a dude with business sacumen, and maybe he knew that things are going to be going down and that people were gonna want this system, so he already got the ball rolling for one thing. I don't know anyway, Uh, in the meantime, there is high demand money. I already said that, right. So Rubio argued that the US saiale and allocation of defense of equipment to Ukraine has not been negatively impacted by the need for interceptive interceptors in the Middle East. He said that NATO mccan mechanism Jesus, the NATO mechanism to purchase that weaponry has been unaffected. But he did acknowledge that the US may redirect weaponry in the future. Yep. If we need something for America and it's American, we're going to keep it for America first. But as of now that has not happened. Well, yeah, because nobody's actually attacking us proper. So anyway, a lot of this we kind of could figure without being told out loud. Iran doesn't have an incredible satellite program, but you need satellite targeting to use some of the rockets that they have been doing, So it would make sense that they call one of their allies who does have a pretty sizable satellite program to get some targeting information, the same way we've been giving Ukraine targeting information. I don't see that as crazy, but I find it interesting that they reported on it in the manner that they did and using the wording that they did. Are they trying to get people to not forget that Russia is a bad guy here or are they trying to say that, like this is going to get a lot bigger, This is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better, and this might just be a part of World War three? Is this a fear mongering tactic or is this them just actually reporting on some new intel that they just discovered, which is crazy that they just discovered that. But I don't know what are your thoughts on this, Tony, I know you want to weigh in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple of things I've read and I can't find the source now, but most of Russia's satellites are going over Ukraine and the satellites, they have a certain orbital pattern. They can be adjusted, but they're and they do complete a whole circle around the globe, but it's like you basically focus them on one area at a time. So it's mostly Chinese satellites that are going over Iran right now, and China's probably sharing more data with them. Well, I'm personally pretty friendly toward Russia and China.
Speaker 1: I know you are. It's the craziest shit to me, but you are, indeed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's that. I've read a story and now I can't find that one either, that Poland was asked to release some fad or Patriot system to go to Qatar or something, and Poland wouldn't give it up.
Speaker 1: No way. Poland's selling some weapons and there's no fucking way they're buying more than they're selling.
Speaker 4: Huh. And I think the US took some fat out of Korea thhaa D theater at my altitude something, but that that happened in the beginning, So I mean, obviously, and I read somewhere we only make six hundred Patriots a year, and we're using them way faster than that right now. Uh, ways faster than we've ever needed to use them. So there's clearly an economic, you know, supplying demand problem here, and we would need to produce way way more. Never had to produce it this rate before, but if we do now, I'm pretty sure that we could. It's so we never needed it before.
Speaker 1: And to your point, we only make like six hundred or so a year on an average year. But like we talked about this a couple of months ago, Trump had put in an order for even more and it was out of nowhere, and there was news agencies reporting one. It was like, why would we need more? And everybody thought that we were doing it for the Golden Dome? And is it possible and you're in your opinion here, do you think it's possible that Trump knew that some shit with iron was going to be going down and that these patriots although he told the world that it was going to be for the Golden Dome, even though that's so unfeasible, that is unfucking feasible for the entirety of the continent US to have patriot and ground to air defense systems like that. Is it possible that he was telling them that that's what it was for, when in reality he was getting ready to sell them to the air of countries.
Speaker 4: In a word, yes, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's way more probable, way more likely, or if.
Speaker 4: Nothing else comes to mind, But George W. Bush in two thousand and seven was in Poland selling them some kind of missile system, and he was saying it was to defend them from Poland. Do you remember hearing I mean, sorry, from Iran? From Iran? Do you remember hearing about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say that was Tomahawks. I could be I could be wrong, but I do remember Bush selling Poland some shit back then. It was like, since when does Poland have beef with Iran? That was a weird thing to say, but I mean, all right, it.
Speaker 4: Was more about Russia, really, but you didn't want to say Russia, so he said Iran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was that was Bush's big thing. Him and Putin were cool. They didn't have any beef because he was way more focused in Afghanistan and Iraq in that whole situation, which then goes into the whole Iran situation. But even still, like they've been American politicians, regardless of letter designation or side of the aisle or any of that, have been going on for years. I can show you a clip of Hillary Clinton in the nineties as the first Lady, talking about how we needed to go to war with Iran. That's that's been a hot button issue for a while, but nobody was like really willing to address it because you know, Iran had already done that thing with like getting hostages and things like that, but usually a ransom payment was enough to kind of make it go away. Just yeah, it's this has been a thing that's been coming for quite some time. I don't like the manner at which it kicked off, but this is they've been saying this for forever.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got so Obama did too. Yeah, very quick. Before Sam goes, my overall long analysis of the relationship between the US, Israel, and Iran is that the Republican Party in Israel, we're actually pretty friendly to Iran. In the nineteen eighties, That's why Iran Contra happened, and Israel was friendly to Iran because of something called the Periphery Doctrine. They wanted to make friends with Iran against the Arabs, and it was itzakra beIN who tried to reverse that in nineteen ninety five and he was assassinated. Ariel Sharon was also a little bit of that mindset, but that inversion where Iran became the main enemy didn't happen until after Saddam Hussein was taken out of power and the rest is history.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty confident I got a video of Killery talking in the nineties about Iran being a bad guy.
Speaker 4: Maybe that was so she might have been, you know, talking along the lines of Itzacra being at the time, but maybe he was a minority you know, that was a minority position at that time and it became the majority position after about two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm trying to think as far as like the Arab country is being seen as a quote unquote threat. Before Iran is the bad guy, it was Gadafi that was the guy that was the evil one, right, and then it was Saddam with the Operation Desert Storm kind of conversation, he was the big bad guy in the area, and it was they kind of cycled through a few, you know, key supervillains that they just needed to go and take care of and give those people some freedom and shit. But yeah, yeah, I mean, it's just it's so messy. It is so greasy, there's no moral high grounds on either side. To be honest with you, I did want to ask you this though, And you're right about satellites how they they only stick around one orbit and they can be adjusted. But that's that's a little easier said than done. It can be done, but it takes some doing. Would it not stand to reason? And I don't know this for a fact. I'm genuinely asking what you think. Wouldn't it not stand to reason that Russia would have at least some satellite assets that's orbiting over their bases in Syria?
Speaker 4: I guess so.
Speaker 1: And Syria is if we're looking as the crow flies here, it's not too crazy far away from the other Arab states that they might be able to get some pictures of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess well, Syria is probably closer to Ukraine than it is to Iran. I don't have a map up right now, but yeah, if Russian knows useful information for Iran, they'll probably give it to them. They've probably got ways of doing that. But I also will result in the deaths of some Americas.
Speaker 1: And I also would not negate that China is also giving Iran some satellite Intel a hundred percent. Pretty much like they said in the article here, which we've all known about this, North Korea, China, Russia, Iran. They are in a weird alliance, but an alliance nonetheless, right. They just sent was like twenty thousand new North Korean troops to the Ukrainian front. Apparently they're seeing some benefit to this. There was a lot of defections that happened, and the whole porn situation took place with the North Korean troops. Yet that took place. However, the guys that made it back they got some real combat training, the likes of which nobody in the North Korean Army has received in decades and decades. So I think they're starting to do this. I don't know if they're gonna start sending whole, you know, massive troop movements over there or whatever, but at least in small numbers that these guys can come back and share that knowledge and that training with the rest of the North Korean Army. I could see this becoming more of a regular swapout like that if nothing else, maybe do like a six month pump and then come back home kind of thing. I also would not be shocked if China does something similar, What is your take?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think China's going to send troops, you.
Speaker 1: Do not, Yeah, ask.
Speaker 4: They just they value their reputation of being not an interventionist and sticking to their own backyard.
Speaker 1: Are you sure about this, because they've been trying to intervene with the whole Cambodia Highland situation, but that's also that's.
Speaker 4: On their border.
Speaker 1: They yeah, they most you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think that they don't want anything to do with the Middle East in terms of military.
Speaker 1: Now, well, with that being said, what about the Iran conversation? Because I'm talking about Chinese sending troops to Ukraine, right and as far as that that's far enough away to where that's far enough removed from them, Iran is a critical spot in their Belt and Road initiative. If I'm not mistaken, and China buys a lot of their oil from Iran, this whole situation is putting a dampering on them. I could see possibly China doing what they can to hook up Iran, enemy of my enemy, if nothing else. But I'm not saying that China's going to deploy troops to Iran, not yet. Anyway, it could happen in I guess in the future, but I think we're a few steps before that level of involvement goes. But as far as protecting Chinese interests, it would stand to reason to me that they would do what they can to protect the Belton Road initiative if nothing else.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Uh, yeah, that is possible. I think they would send their troops somewhere not only friendly but very unlikely to be in conflict with anyone else, such as Pakistan. And I heard they've even sent them to somewhere in Africa, but now I can't remember where.
Speaker 1: Kenya if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that. Some were super random, but yeah, some were sort of peaceful where I haven't heard of anything popping off. It's not like Sudan or Somalia, right.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Yeah. I remember hearing that too and thinking like, why why are there Chinese tree And I'm not saying it was Kenya. I don't know, but I want to say, yeah, it wasn't like a war zone. They were sending their troops to protect their interests, and it's like, what interest do you have here? But I don't know anyway. Now to that point, I could also see if Chinese troops were to be deployed to Iran, I don't believe that they would be trying to get directly involved in any kind of conflict. I could see them being set up as a defensive posture, specifically over the Chinese Belt and roch Belt and road initiative. God words are hard, Like, there are points, you know what I'm saying, to try to protect some of the pipelines, to protect some of the railways and the big hubs, so to speak. But if nothing else, they would pretty much set up a defensive posture there. I don't believe that they would get involved in any kind of frontline conflict areas by any means.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I just looked it up. There only overseas military bases in Djibouti, but that is pretty close to Somalia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if we're looking at Djibouti, there's like thirteen countries at a military basis. The hell we have a military base there. It's actually not far from the Chinese base too. It's very crazy. Djibouti is a very very very very small country. It's like the size of Rhode Island, and there's multiple countries that all happen to have a base there because it's like it's in one of those spots where it's close enough to the conflict but far enough or move to where you could get out of dodge if you need kind of thing. But yeah, that's a way and that whole country is so poor and they speak really good French there, but like they run off of cat. That plan if you'll ever seen a cat and phillips where they were chewing on them leaves and shit, and it basically gives you a low heroin hit. That country runs off of cat. That's it. Like the people fuck the food deliveries. They want to know when those leaf deliveries are coming in. It's very very sad. But yeah, the American military base there and all these other military bases there, that's like one of their biggest sources of income for the entire country. It is wild. I know multiple dudes that went on Meuse too, and they stopped off in Jibuti for a couple of weeks and all of them say, like, this is one of the poorest countries they've ever seen, including Afghanistan. It's wild anyway, all right, Sam, hand raised what you got.
Speaker 6: Okay, So.
Speaker 5: Not to be old baby down or in the nihilist of the group, but were trained to dickheads over in Afghanistan to fight off the Russians.
Speaker 6: They then turned around and used it to kill us.
Speaker 5: So now we're gonna say, and the others say, we're gonna sell them are some of our patriots systems, which is one of the best clinical of today's technology. What's to say that they're not gonna then turn up they already committed humanity.
Speaker 6: You are humanitarian crimes against humanity, humanity.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be very hard pressed to find an Arab Muslim country that doesn't do some sort of a form of crimes against humanity. Just so we're clear, even our allies do horrible ship to the people.
Speaker 6: That's kind of the case.
Speaker 5: And point I'm gonna say, how are we showing these sothering bitches?
Speaker 6: They're gonna stab us in the back and try to kill us?
Speaker 5: And oh right, since we gave them our fucking technology and fucking old sleepy dickhead Joe he he, he gave them.
Speaker 6: He pretty much gave him on an entire fucking arsenal. Do you see where this is going?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But as far as the place where the patriots might be going. Patriots are ground to air interceptors. I'm not saying it's impossible for somebody to re rig that to go ground to ground. I'm saying that it would. Basically you're having to redesign the entire system for that. So as far as the bad guys quote unquote bad guys turning on us and using it against us, highly unlikely, at least for the next good.
Speaker 5: While who's to say our allies doesn't turn coat and fucking shitus in the back.
Speaker 6: Why we when we helped them in the past. They've done it, but these won't comparing.
Speaker 1: But we're also talking about comparing cultures that yes, they're all like Muslim countries, but Shia and Sunni operate very differently. They all operate differently from the Kurds. And comparing Saudi Arabia to or Qatar to Afghanistan, that is I'm trying to even think of a comparison.
Speaker 5: They both just out LOBBIEDO fucking Israel to have given out politicians money, Larry the patologists, Guy Huban, to have lobbied money more to I fucking administration than Israel.
Speaker 1: Have I have been saying that for years and people keep thinking, oh, you're just desiring to shill. No, dude, the math is the math. If you're gonna say that Israel was controlling the American political machine for the last few decades, I'm with you, agreed for sure, But the last few years, and by a few years, I mean like since I would argue twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen to now, Qatar, Uae, Saudi, these countries have been making some very strategic plays and whose pocket they're throwing money. And yes, currently Qatar has donated more to our political scheme than Israel by leaps and bounds. Hell, even if you were to take away even if you were to take away the new air Force one that they just donated to Trump and every dude, I just had this whole I had this out with somebody the other day too, when I brought that up, cause that's lobbying. It's a gift of what four hundred million or some shit like that. And they're like, yeah, well, they offered it to Biden, but he said no, no, they didn't, No, they didn't. They specifically only offered this to Trump. They offered Biden some stuff, but they legitimately made this plane specifically to go to Trump. No, they offered it to the White House position the next president will get to use it. No, they won't. This specific air force one goes away when Trump goes away. That was also a part of the agreement. You could look it up. So it's yeah, if we're looking at who's actually making some very huge power plays into DC right now with finances, katar is up there, not to mention the fact that Pam Bondi used to be a lobbyist for them.
Speaker 5: Yes, also the Saudi's own they have a stakes in the t k O holdings with own w w E and UFC.
Speaker 6: They I can't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's the Saudis or if it's the Karates, or if it's the m rights.
Speaker 6: But they just bought who was e A Yeah.
Speaker 5: They bought that, which I'm like, they've got all the fucking shooters because keep on EA games got in TOBO when they got no of honor take now because you could play out of the Taliban.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But let's also not forget the fact that I think it might be it's guitar or Saudi or even a little bit of both. They have started how many sports leagues, professional sports leagues, and they're offering not just American athletes, athletes from all over the world triple what they would have made with sponsorship in America to specifically play for their leagues. They have was the PGA, right the golf. They now have this Arab golf league paying these dudes out the fucking face money to do the same shit they would have done in America. And these dudes are like, yeah, bro, I'll come, I'll come, dick slap some dangers for the for the qataris what's up? I'm down? And like, who could blame them, honestly, but yeah, they are trying to reformat the way that they are viewed on the world stage. Yeah, they have some human rights atrocities. Yeah they they you know, execute at least one dude a day and they have for years. Fine, fine, okay, But they're also paying out very heavily. They're also doing these comedy tours. They're also starting their own version of NASCAR. They're also like they're they're trying to give themselves a facelift on the world stage right now. And I would argue that it is going very very well for them because most people when you add them what their thoughts are about Dubai or what their thoughts are about Riod or any of these things. If you would have asked them fifteen years ago, they would have had a very different answer than they have these days. I think that the the gambit is working, so to speak.
Speaker 6: I understand that, but which shown.
Speaker 5: It was? The shot he's out? Were the ones that flew the planes into them, not into the Twins house?
Speaker 1: But correct all the.
Speaker 6: Noted isn't this also the same ones that besides that? But they also need a one? What they also trying to kill Israel?
Speaker 1: Yes, every talking about like the Seven Day War or something like that. Yeah, Saudi Arabia has been pretty okay with Israel for quite some time now, kind of like Jordan. Uh Jordan also was a part of the sixth Day warn like all these countries attacked them all at once. But most of israel sabers most have worked had a really good arrangement with them, because even though they don't fuck with them, they also don't want to, like they want the smoke they're cool with, like working out some sort of an agreement for business purposes, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: So you're a gentleman of history, frighten me if I'm on. But has it like the last couple of wars since the state of that the Count of Israel has been reinstated, have they not all been defensive wars?
Speaker 1: Well, that is a matter of perspective. There have been quite a few where, Uh there was some hostage takings from some Arab nations. Uh, there were some bombings that took place. I know people personally live in Israel and some people that personally live in Gaza, and they would get mortars seems like every day. Like I personally know a guy who like bringing his kids to school and I did last time I spoke to him was nine and just driving his kids to school every day. They would get stuck in traffic. It was very normal rush hour kind of traffic, and there'd be sirens that would go off. He and his kids would have to get out of their car just kind of kneel down in a ditch and they would pray, and you would hear five or six explosions go down, and then they would get back in their car and go to work. And they were praying because they knew that it could hit their car. There was no way of it was like scud missiles or some shit that happened pretty frequently, and it has for quite some time. Israel has been in a state of war essentially in one regard or another since they were founded. But as far as the key players that would try to take them over, Saudi Arabia hasn't really come at them in quite some time. Egypt hasn't come at them in quite some time. Jordan. You could argue Lebanon, you could argue Syria, you could argue Iran. But it's like it ebbs and flows with administration to administration in decade to decade, honestly, of who is the quote unquote aggressor.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, I'm gonna definitely look into it more.
Speaker 5: But I I've I only have the I don't want. Only that I'm idn't have any knowledge of is the one that's currently going on that in the Gaza war that happened on October seventh and everything. I feel like at that point when that happened, the Israel had all the lots to pretty much get their lick back and everything because they targeting a musical festival.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that took place wrong.
Speaker 5: A couple Americans were killed in I think we should have really got started got into the Gostel for that.
Speaker 1: But we also need to not negate the fact that the is it October sixth, October seventh, when the when Hamas came in and took the hostages and all these things that led to the Gaza situation. All of that we don't need to negate. The fact that mus allowed that to happen very much of a false flag nature. There's no way they couldn't have. And that also ties back to Biden, because there was a prisoner exchange between Iran and the United States, and you could, aside for anything else, making a deal with Ron is not the best move that Biden could have done. But he also threw them six billion dollars as a sweetener that they didn't even ask for. Right after Iran got this, on account of for six billion dollars, Hamas started stocking up on weapons and stocking up on manpower and all these things. Moussad saw it all. They clearly could tell, because I mean, especially if Gaza was in fact the open air prison that so many people claim it was, there's no way that they could have amassed weapons these paragliders, the explosives, all of these things. There's no way that they could have smoke all of that into this open air prison without the guards i e. The IDF knowing about it. So Mussad knew that it was going down the day it happened. The defenses of Israel were just down accidentally.
Speaker 6: That doesn't make no sense.
Speaker 1: None of it does. None of it does, so in my personal opinion, Net and Yahoo specifically, but you could go down the list of the shitheads who essentially allowed that to happen, knowing that they would have their own people get killed and hostages and slaughtered and all the stuff to justify them invading the Goal On Heights and Gaza or the West Bank excuse me? Which yeah, And I think that that was all done specifically so that they could try to justify either a getting rid of Palestine or B basically sequestering them to even smaller land areas.
Speaker 6: So at that more I learned about the Prime Minister. More I do not like you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, please, don't don't take it like he's the only shipthead. Keep in mind, we just talked about how Pearl Harbor, like FDR knew it was happening, and let happen anyway. That's not the only time that's happened either. I'm sorry. It's not the only time that a president has done it. Britain has done similar shit, France has done similar shit, like they a lot of these countries have done this before, because it's the best way to get the hearts and minds of your population to be on the same page of we need war is to get attacked. That's that's a playbook that has been used throughout the course of history.
Speaker 6: Dude, I understand that it just.
Speaker 5: We're raised up in our culture, the Western culture, that life has value, innate value. I just I know what happens. I know that the inite don't give a fuck about us. I'm a lot more aware of that. But I just feel like the other president under saying, you don't really give a fuck abasket. You're supposed to at least care about next to you know what, You're supposed to not want your countryman to get killed.
Speaker 6: It's fucked up.
Speaker 1: So is the president's job to protect the American people or is the president's job to make sure that the American country is pushed to further heights and sometimes that requires cracking a few eggs to make an omland for the quote unquote greater good whatever he sees fit. I'm of the opinion that the presidency is more to further American interests than it is to protect the American people. To be honest with you, I don't believe the government has ever really been about protecting the American people. It's more about wheeling and dealing on a global stage to make sure that we stay on top.
Speaker 5: I yeah, I feel like to formos is to protect the the ideals of.
Speaker 6: Our country, the truths, justice and all that.
Speaker 5: But like I understand, that's just me being naive and me being hopeful.
Speaker 1: I get it, but I don't know, dude, it's very fucked up. Well we live in but the same thing. So back to the whole Israel thing, Netan Yahoo wasn't trying to protect Israel by allowing this to go down. But you could also make an argument. I disagree with this argument, but you can make the argument to say that he allowed the attack to happen so that they could kick out all the quote unquote Palestinians and that would further Israel's their intentions, so to speak. It was putting them in a better light, which was the quote unquote greater good. So he knew that Iran was going to fund them with more weapons and more manpower, and he allowed that to happen. Now, this whole running thing, it's because they have nukes. They didn't were they trying to refine uranium for sure? For sure they didn't have a payload delivery system that could do that by multiple experts opinions. So it's not like Iran was actually at risk of developing a nuclear weapon. But war is good for business.
Speaker 7: And.
Speaker 5: Disagree with the you're saying, well, they might not have the delivery system, that doesn't mean that they can't refine it. Put it in a fucking cannister or whatever, packed, put it in a court packed that bitch full of fucking c four whatever.
Speaker 6: You got a duddy bomb out there, that's oh yeah.
Speaker 1: They they definitely have the delivery system to get it to Israel, but they didn't have delivery system to get it to America. So as far as like why America is throwing in our lot with this conversation and the whole Iranian situation, I see it as there's multiple sides of this conversation honestly, dude, because while on one side we're keeping the proxy wars going to prevent a global war, on another side, the straight up horror moves is shut down, and all these European nations that rely so heavily on the trade to go through the straight of Horn moves are now realizing, oh shit, if this was happening, that they don't want to get involved in Iran. They're very clear that they are not going to get involved in Iran. However, I think they're starting to understand that, Okay, once this situation irons itself out, someone else, some other situation could happen that would shut down the straight of Horn moves and that would affect us even further. We need to up our military defense spending, which is what Trump was trying to get them to do when he was trying to increase all of NATO's spending to five percent. This was more or less the Hegelian dialect problem reaction solution. And if they couldn't see that the five percent was a solution because they just found their own reasons for it. Now there is a problem that they are now seeing the reaction to will be upping their defense spending and buying more patriot systems and all these things. You see what I'm saying. It's like it's like corporate espionage, but on the global geopolitical warfront scale. If this makes.
Speaker 6: Sense, it does understand and everything.
Speaker 5: It was like I was telling you last night, how the European or the last three, how the Europeans they tend to stay twenty thirty years. What I gotta standstill, it happened in World War One.
Speaker 6: It happened.
Speaker 5: It happened in the when when England and flintch went toward during the Thirty Year War, which if you didn't want to say the Thirty Years War was actually should have really been World War One technique if you want to label them as such, because that had it spanned thirty years and it had did multiple countries all fighting, so that was a thirty year world war.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I've heard the argument thirty year old War was actually World War One, and I gotta say the arguments pretty compelling, honestly, but so.
Speaker 5: And it was honestly and said, I don't know what World War too will be taking on.
Speaker 6: World War three will be fault with, but World War four will be fought with sticks and stones.
Speaker 5: So I think this would actually if this does evolve into a world war, I'd say that this would actually be World War four.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also I'm still of the belief that nukes are not going to get used by any country.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, no, no, I highly doubt nukes will ever be used, because why would like, if.
Speaker 6: Anyone's gonna use nukes, it'd be the foote And we all.
Speaker 1: Know I talked, why would that this answer?
Speaker 6: Look up the French nuclear doction. Look it up. You'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid to give me the rundown.
Speaker 5: If they even have an inkling of an idea that somebody's gonna nuke them, they will, they will send all of the rockets to them.
Speaker 1: But nobody wants the nuke France. They're not like at the key moment of conversation of anybody's agenda.
Speaker 6: These days, they eat slugs.
Speaker 1: I I've had it. Their snails are phenomenal as cargo is delicious.
Speaker 6: You can have it. You won't know.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: The French, I mean, obviously the.
Speaker 6: French. Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not exactly. I'm not super fond of macrone. I'm not super fond of his administration or his tranny wife, but like art slash uncle. But I mean as far as that goes, like if you were to say, well, no, no, fuck, I don't know, dude, but if you were to say that somebody was going to try to nuke England, the UK is at least they're almost to the pinnacle of relevancy. They've kind of taken a few steps back. France has been way back, Poland, Germany even kind of maybe they're starting to like revitalize their military in big ways. But even still, I don't think that. I don't think any country in Europe is in the conversation as far as like, oh a newke could be used there, The best case would be Ukraine. But even still, I don't think they're at risk of getting nuked, because if they were, they would have been already.
Speaker 6: You mean the Air Kingdom of London.
Speaker 1: Right of course, the the Caliphate of the UK.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, that that harnestly if I think if there will be any air country with an actual new fush would be probably.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be an air country with a nuke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am one hundred percent being serious that currently, uh the damn Near band and I can't remember which part I was saw video of it today. They're they're trying to ban dogs in public eye but because certain demographics are afraid of dogs. But yet they can go the funk back because over in Turkey they have they rounded up all the dogs in Turkey and put them all on the island.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so of dogs in the UK.
Speaker 1: I had to look more into that. Yeah, Muslims really do not like dogs. I didn't know this. But they also believe that God has two right hands and three eyes, so I mean take that for you.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that the sun drops into a puddle of mud, which is a really good dad, but they think the sun goes into a puddle of mud.
Speaker 1: They also believe they're at this flat. That's what their mom said. Anyway, Anyway, we're getting way off topic here. But anyway, Tony, I'll see you on muted. Did you have anything you wanted to weigh in on.
Speaker 4: A whole bunch of stuff. So, Israel's main wars were in nineteen forty eight, nineteen sixty seven, and nineteen seventy three, and their main enemies for all of those were Egypt and trans Jordan which is now called Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And as for who was aggressor and defender, Israel insisted it was the defender in all three cases. I don't know enough to say for sure whether they were and I'm not I am pretty anty, but I'm also not going to say they were one hundred percent the aggressor. I don't know how to firmly categorize that situation. But in the nineteen eighties, Egypt and Jordan made peace with Israel, and that's been the case to the state. The only time that ever maybe almost got interrupted was Mohammed Morci in twenty thirteen after the Arab Spring in Egypt. But Saudi Arabia hasn't had much to do positive or negative with Israel. But Israel's main enemies were Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon and Areran. And as for you mentioned nine to eleven, the fifteen of the nineteen hijackers were Saudi, the other few were Lebanese and Egyptian, I think, but I'd encourage everyone to look up the five Dancing Israelis as they're known, Jarren Schmuuel, Ahudo Dead, Paul and Sevan Kirksburg and Omer Maar Maari, who had advanced knowledge of it and they were observing it from Dork Towers, a complex in New Jersey across the U across the Hudson River before it happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna have this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you already emailed me. Thank you. I just did not get back to you yet, but I will.
Speaker 6: Yeah. When I emailed Jacob, I emailed you.
Speaker 1: Yes indeed, which also we uh, if you emailed the Cult of Conspiracy at Yahoo, we are about to swap everything over to Cult of Conspiracy podcast at Gmail. So oh you do have all of the yahoos. We got all of that, but because of some some issues with PayPal and and billing and our accountant stuff, we're swapping everything to a Gmail that hasn't gone full tilt just yet, but that is going to be happening here, probably in the next couple of weeks. But yes, still gonna make it happen.
Speaker 6: I need you to send me the the a po boss. I got a gift for you, and.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you dude for sure. Also, Norse Trucker, it's on the way, brother, It's on the fucking way. I if they kick it back this time, I swear to God, and it's not our local post office. They are. They're here, they're trying to help us. They don't understand what's going on at the border. But dude, at this point, we're gonna have to just figure out a way to drone drop it to you or some shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all good. Whenever it gets there, it gets here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, good ship man.
Speaker 5: I'm actually yeah, I'm actually traveling down the highway right now.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm.
Speaker 8: Weighing.
Speaker 1: Ah, you cool. Well, while you're doing that, let's listen to this. So Donald Trump, President has now he just let out this like hour and a half, two hour long press release to talk about the situation in Iran, and I got a couple of videos and an article pulled out that we're going to talk about here. So the President Trump delivers White House address about the Iran War. Let's listen into on this one together, y'all.
Speaker 9: Time discussions are ongoing. Regime change was not our goal. We never said regime change. But regime change has occurred because of all of their original leader's death. They're all dead. The new group is less radical and much more reasonable. Yet, if during this period of time no deal is made, we have our eyes or key targets. If there is no deal, we are going to hit each and every one of their electric generating plants very hard, and probably simultaneously.
Speaker 1: We have not hit their oil, even though.
Speaker 9: That's the easiest target of all because it would not give them even a small chance of survival or rebuilding. But we could hit it and it would be gone, and there is not a thing they could do about it. They have no anti aircraft equipment, their radar is one hundred percent annihilated. We are unstoppable as a military force. The nuclear sites that we obliterated with the B two bombers have been hit so hard that it would take months to get near the nuclear dust, and we have it under intense satellite surveillance and control. If we see them make a move, even a move for it, will hit them with missiles very hard. Again, we have all the cards.
Speaker 1: They have done.
Speaker 9: It's very important that we keep.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just throwing it out here, he's correct. They have no way of stopping anything in the air. We own the skies, We own pretty much every aspect of their defensive posture right now, right and the way we know that not just oh, you can't trust with the talking heads are saying, okay, and I hear that. I fully get that we are currently using eight teen warthogs over them. For those that don't know, this is a plane that was built around a gun, okay, and it is extremely slowly flying. It comes in low and slow. The only way that we would be able to utilize this air platform is if they have no way of shooting it down. They have no way of shooting it down. They have no way of really defending themselves for anything at this point, which is why I don't believe that we're gonna be doing some sort of a land invasion. Maybe maybe one or two strategic spots around the Straight of Horn moves maybe, uh, but that's It's not like we're gonna be invading mainland Iran. We're not gonna be trying to take the Tehran, they're a capital city and all the like. No, we're not gonna do that. I truly don't believe that we even have that in the cards. But also there's a report that we're gonna play next of the Cheshnian forces that are ready to fight for Iran. If the US invades, we'll get to that one in a minute, because I really don't want CHESH needs to get involved. There are some extremely capable fighters, but uh, all right, before I read this article and then play another thing about Trump sandwich, you.
Speaker 5: Got it might be the million in me, but the A ten wag is a phenomenal platform and the sound of it.
Speaker 1: They keep trying to get rid of it though it's insane.
Speaker 5: They no, it's perfect for killing tanks. I think I'm pretty sure he killed a fucking naval vessel.
Speaker 1: At this point, they they have been trying to get it to be, you know, just taken off since like eighty two.
Speaker 6: They can fuck off that thing. That grandpap off will live forever.
Speaker 1: There's no reason for them too except oh, it's expensive, it's slow, it's this, it's this, And then some new conflict kicks off and it becomes a vital piece of equipment and they're like, okay, maybe we can keep it for a little while longer, but give it another few years and they'll try to disband it as well, and it's like, just stop. For the politicians that have never served, and the politicians that don't know how warfighting is done, don't speak on war fighting matters. That's just my take, but anyone, Yeah, the eights.
Speaker 5: Inside, but that like it goes eighteen go Bert and it makes me smile.
Speaker 1: It does, indeed, it does. Indeed. So now let's talk about this Trump speech tonight. President Trump says that the US will completely military operation in Iran very shortly. They were talking about how they're going to be done with it very soon. President Trump addressed the national Wednesday evening to provide justification for the war in Iran and indicate that the US is nearing completion of its objectives. Direct quote, we are on track to complete all of America's military objectives shortly, very shortly, the president said. Trump did not provide specific details of an exit from the conflict, but he said the US would hit Iran extremely hard over the next two or three weeks. After the conflict is over. Trump said that the straight of horn moves will open up naturally once they demine it. Trump's speech comes as a market as markets are highly sensitive to developments in the Middle East, where the war has impacted oil prices and a variety of assets. The war has also drastically reshaped expectations for inflation, economic growth, and the Federal Reserve's interest rate policy this year. Funny how that works. Somehow iron has everything to do with American interest rates. That's the dumbest shit ever heard in my life. But okay. Over the past two days, markets have railed on growing optimism that the war may end soon. Oil prices have hailed at or above one hundred dollars per barrel, and the US average gas price has cossed four dollars per gallon as the war enters its fifth week. So Trump said that the US is totally independent of the Middle East, he's overlooked overlooking key goods and how global energy markets work. And Wednesday Nights, addressed to the nation, President Trump declared, we are now totally independent of the Middle East, and yet we are there to help. We don't have to be there. We don't need their oil, we don't need anything they have. These sentiments, which Trump has expressed many times in recent weeks, are a window into his worldview and how he hopes to make a clean exit from the war in Iran. But the assertions overlook key goods that come from the region and global energy interdependence, which anyone who has filled up a gas tank in the last month is all too aware of. Trump is correct that the US doesn't quote unquote need oil from the region, as the US is a net exporter of both crude oil and natural gas, but the global nature of these markets means that a shortage means rising prices, not just in Asia, where most of the oil that passes through the Straighth Hormones is actually sent, but around the world and in the US. Americans, for example, are now paying more than four dollars for a gallon of gasoline on average, according to the American Automobile Association, a jump of more than a dollar since the hostilities began. Trump is also overlooking that while the US is a net exporter of crude it remains an importer of refined gasoline in many regions, which still blows my fucking mind. We have the facilities, we can refine our own gas. Why do we rely on importing that shit? I'll never understand. The President is also factually wrong on other key goods that pass through the Strait and whose absence has been felt directly in the US. Helium and fertilizer are two notable products made in high quantities in the region and relied on by an array of American industries. Helium is a key production of semiconductors economics. Andreas Sento Larsen, founder of Steno Research, recently told Y'a, who financed that the stoppage could potentially turn into a bottleneck for the entire AI story. So somehow I didn't know this helium is key in the production of semiconductors. So are we saying that this situation in Iran is also stopping the growth of AI, Because if so, I could be real in favor of this, like real fucking quick. I'm just saying anyway. Trump says the US will not let Golf states get hurt or fail in any way, shape or form. During his address to the Nation Wednesday night, President Trump said the US would not let the Gulf state nations, including allies like Saudi Arabia and the UAE, get hurt or fail in any way, shape or form. Through the four weeks of conflicts since the US and Israel launched air strikes against Iran, Iran has increasingly lashed out at the wider Golf region, damaging critical energy infrastructure throughout the Middle East. In Qatar, state run Qatar Energy Ross Laffen LNG Export Terminal, the largest such terminal in the world, has declared force majure. Pretty sure mispronounced the word, but it's okay on shipments after the facility suffered sustained damage and flows through the straet or hor Moves have been shuttered. Refineries in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain have shut units or suspended operations. Oil producers throughout the Golf have been forced to shut in millions of barrels per day in oil production as storage tanks have filled with nowhere to send the oil coming out on the ground. Airports, hotels, and other civilian infrastructure have also been struck throughout the major Golf capitals, including the global airline hub of Dubai. In the UAE, On Wednesday, the UAE signal that it is prepared to enter the conflict and call for a UN back coalition to reopen the straighter Horn Moves by force. There we go. If the UAE launches military action, it will mark the first time a Gulf state has gotten directly involved in the war. All right, So let's listen into what Trump said about the rest of this conversation.
Speaker 9: In perspective American involvement in world War One lasted one year, seven months and five days. World War two lasted for three years, eight months and twenty five days. The Korean War lasted for three years, one month, and two days. The Vietnam War lasted for nineteen years, five months, and twenty nine days. Iraq went on for eight years, eight months and twenty eight days. We are in this military operation, so powerful, so brilliant, against one of the most powerful countries for thirty two days, and the country has been eviscerated and essentially is really no longer a threat. They were the bully of the Middle East, but they're the bully no longer. This is a true investment in your children and your grandchildren's future. The whole world is watching and they can't leave the power, strength, and brilliants. They just can't believe what they're seeing. They leave it to your imagination, but they can't believe what they're seeing the brilliance of the United States military. Tonight, every American can look forward to a day when we are finally free from the wickedness of Iranian aggression and the specter of nuclear black mail. Because of the actions we have taken, we are on the cusp of ending Iran sinister threat to America and the world, and I'll tell you the world is watching. And when we do, when it's all over, the United States will be safer, stronger, more prosperous, and greater than it has ever been before. May God bless the men and women of the United States Armed Forces, and may God bless the United States of America. Think.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he is still on the claim that this is to prevent a nuclear war. Keep in mind that even Iran's closest homies, their closest allies, have said for years that Iran does not need to get a nuclear weapon. So as far as them getting support for their goals, Russia's not coming to aid them on this one. China's not aiding them on this one. North Korea maybe, but even still North Korea is kind of doing their isolation this thing. As far as Iran's concerned. I don't believe as of this moment that any country is going to be super jazzed about Iran developing some sort of a nuclear weapons. So most countries, even though they're not happy about what's going down, they're probably relieved that Iran's nuclear capabilities have been kicked down The road even further. Now, real quick, I did want to play this video talking about how the Cheschnians might get involved if American troops invade. Well, all right, as if American troops get involved in a ground invasion of Iran. The Cheschnians have weighed in and said that they will absolutely send the forces their way. Let's learn about this one together.
Speaker 8: Iranian stite media is now claiming that combat units from Russia's Chechen Republic have declared themselves ready to deploy to Iran if the United States launches a ground invasion. According to Press TV, these forces are loyal to Chechen leader Ramzan Kadirov and have told Tehran they will fight alongside the Iranian armed forces if U S troops move beyond air and missile strikes onto Iranian soil.
Speaker 4: The reports describe the.
Speaker 8: Ongoing US Israeli war against Iran as a religious war, and say the Chechen side is framing any direct intervention as a jihad, a battle of good versus evil in defense of the Islamic Republic. These claims surface just as US officials openly discuss limited ground raids inside Iran, including possible assaults on Khag Island and coastal sites near the Strait of Hormus. Iran's top military command has responded with its own rhetoric, vowing to cut off the legs of any aggressor who tries to set foot on Iranian territory and insisting the country is waiting for a ground invasion to prove it can destroy invading forces. Iranian outlets say more than a million fighters, a mix of regular troops, revolutionary guard units, and Basi volunteers have been mobilized nationwide, while new reinforcements and air defense systems are being dug in along key fronts. Against that backdrop, talk of Chechen reinforcements is meant to signal that any US move on the ground might not just pit Washington against Tehran, but risk pulling in Russian aligned fighters as well. Chechen commander Abdi Alaudinov, whose Arkmart units have been fighting in Ukraine, has already said publicly that his men are waiting for an order from Vladimir Putin to confront US forces if war spills into Iran. Iranian and sympathetic media are now amplifying those statements to suggest that the same Chechen formations used as shock troops in Ukraine could appear on a new front in the Gulf, blurring the line between the Ukraine War and the Irani conflict. For now, there is no independent confirmation that any Chechen units are actually moving toward Iran, but the messaging alone feeds a narrative in Tehran that if the US crosses the threshold into a ground invasion, it could find itself facing not just Iran's own forces, but foreign fighters who see the fighters part of a wider gihard against American power.
Speaker 1: Okay, so everybody who doesn't know, Chashnia is a region within Russia. However, they operate as an independent state from Russia, but still under the umbrella of Russia. I don't believe that Putin is going to green light Chesshnian units to go into Iran. That being said, dot dot dot Chashnian fighters were in Afghana to stand taking turns, taking basically training missions against US troops. That wasn't approved by Putin either. What I could see is Russia giving some Cheshnian units furloughs and them going on their own as independent human beings to Iran to do jihad things. I could see that one hundred percent, I don't think Putin's gonna green light that as far as that goes. But then also the other side of that, if he's willing to lose man power that he could otherwise use in Ukraine, which he needs, then I don't I see what I'm saying. They may have guys that like abandon their post quote unquote, but they're not going to be reprimanded for it by their local chain of command to go and help Iran. Maybe I don't believe that there's going to be any Cheshnian deployments anyway, but I guess we shall see as time progresses. So right here we have the live Artemis two launch day update, and this I'm not going to read this, but it basically gives a minute to minute breakdown of the events that took place all the way through their systems checks. It starts off at like four point thirty pm, and it goes on and ends at five point fifty nine pm, when the Orion spacecraft's solar array wings have fully deployed, completing a key configuration step for the Artemis two mission. Flight controllers in Houston confirmed that all four wings unfolded as planned, locking into place and beginning to draw power. Each solar array wing extends outward from the European service module, giving o'riyen named Integrity, a wing span of roughly sixty three feet. When fully deployed, each wing has fifteen thousand solar cells to convert sunlight to electricity. The arrays can turn on two axes that allow them to rotate and track the sun, maximizing power generation as the spacecraft changes altitude during its time on Earth in Earth orbit rather and its outbound journey to the Moon. So anyway, all right, I do want to play a video a time to talk more about. It's a quick clip, a little short of Artemis two's lift off on historic Moon mission. Let's wash this together.
Speaker 7: Nine eight seven rs twenty five inches but four three two one booster, ignition and lift off. Artemis two now bound for the Moon, Humanity's next great voyage begins.
Speaker 1: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 6: Roger right Pitch.
Speaker 5: Houston now controlling the flight of Integrity on the Artemist two mission.
Speaker 1: Round ten. I listen, I understand that some people think space is faking gay. I think that shit's cool as hell, honestly, But anyway, uh so, Artemis two launches on historic mission around the Moon. Uh, let's talk about it a little bit more in depth here. So, uh, just the kind of the key latest thing. So the arm was two begins this journey. Four astronauts blasted off from Kennedy Space Center in Florida this evening on a monumental ten day mission to circumnavigate the Moon. Yeah, they're gonna be checking out the dark side of the Moon. About the astronauts on board. The mission crew includes NASA's Reed Weissman, Victor Glover, and Christina Koch, along with the Canadian Space Agencies Jeremy Hanson. What comes next? While the astronauts settle in, they are troubleshooting toilet issues. Yeah. Meanwhile, NASA's chief Jared Isaacman defined mission success at an evening press briefing. Why this mission matters. The historic and risky lunar venture will mark the first time astronauts return to the vicinity of the Moon in more than fifty years. The mission could travel further from Earth than any human ever has, breaking the Apollo program's distance record. I did want to bring up the Moon thing, although worth mentioning. Carney celebrated the first Canadian to go to them on a Moon mission, of course he did. Now NASA is looking into an issue with the toilet. So this is a mock up right now on screen of the toilet aboard the Orion spacecraft. That's a weird poop shoot, dude, that's a weird thing to sit on. But all right, whatever the unfortunate realities of space flight. During a news briefing after the launch, a Mitt chastrea, I don't know how to pronounce that. There's way too many consonants and not of vows in homies name, NASA's associate administrator said that the mission controllers are tracking a couple minor issues, including one with the onboard toilet. We had a controller issue with the toilet when they spun it up, so we got to work through that. He said. That's gonna take maybe a few hours to troubleshoot. Well, I mean, I don't think they're gonna like unstrap and you know, go take a shit as of this moment, so I think they're okay with that anyway, All jokes aside, NASA has made it clear that this is a test mission and they're expecting to have to work through small hiccups with the crew comforts on board that have never been tested in space before, and it's not clear whether the problem affects the toilet functionality. Okay, NASA's chief Jared Isaacman can likely sympathize. During his first trip to space in twenty twenty one, the Space X capsule he flew on had a toilet problem. So, all, right, of all the things, it's not mission critical and I'm pretty sure they'll be able to fix whatever it is. But yeah, it's funny that that was the issue that's making headlines. Anyway. With all that being said, this is also something I thought was interesting. The Pope, the Blessed Holy Father, first American Pope, all the things from old Shyraq. He is summoning all of the bishops to Rome. Why let's learn about this together.
Speaker 10: Plio the fourteenth has officially summoned the presidents of every bishop's conference in the world to a high level summit in Rome this October. But why well to discuss Pope Francis's lightning rot of a document a morris Letitia, and how to best implement these teachings in the present. And this document is one of the most controversial elements of Pope Francis's legacy A morris Letitia, which means joy of Love, is primarily about marriage and family life. It talks about the beautiful chaos of the family living in the domestic church and how each family situation is unique. Now, the controversy stems from a footnote in chapter eight that suggested that in certain cases, people in irregular marriages, such as divorced and remarried Catholics, might be able to receive the sacrament of Holy Communion. Now this was controversial because this is the opposite of what the Church is always taught, and it was this little footnote that caused a wide variety of interpretations and implementations across the globe. In Argentina and Germany, the footnote was seen as a direct pastoral mandate to allow divorced and civilly remarried Catholics to receive the Eucharist after a period of spiritual discernment. However, in Poland and parts of Africa, the bishops argued that the footnote did not and could not change two thousand years of Church law. So I think this upcoming summit of the Vatican is a good thing because the Church cannot properly operate amidst doctrinal ambiguity, and hopefully this group can finally settle this confusion. Let me know what you think in the comments.
Speaker 1: So when they're talking about irregular marriages, I am happy that he at least gave the distinction between you know, divorced and remarried people, because I sure thought, especially being Pope Francis, that that was going to go towards the homosexual agenda. And you know, just like they're saying, you can't undo two thousand years worth of tradition because you just feel like it unless you were to hold a conclave right like the Vatican one or the Vatican two. And I have been saying this for a while that I think that they're probably going to do a Vatican three sooner rather than later, and they may in turn change up some of the more doctrinal practices of the Holy See. I don't know to what level, into what degree they do take their sacraments extremely serious. They take the Eucharist like that's one of their big things. Not to make a joke about how it's their bread and butter, it's their bread and wine. But at the same time, no, they legitimately take this as the physical body, in the physical blood of Christ. And so when there's a law that's been on the books forever to say that you cannot take the sacraments if you've done dot dot, they fucking mean that. That's not like, oh really, it's more like a guideline. No, that's a rule rule, like the priest who gives the sacrament to somebody of that type knowingly that this person is divorced or whatever, they're in trouble with God kind of thing. So I don't know. I don't know if what's gonna come out of this, but I do believe that we're probably gonna be seeing a Vatican three happen. I wouldn't be surprised if we see it before, like twenty thirty five, sometime between now and then. So anyway, that's pretty much all I got for this episode of The Cajun Night Live, y'all, honestly, unless you actually know it before we get out of here. I did want to check the chat see if there was anything that was really interesting that I was dropped in here. Tony dropped some stuff earlier on, but he's not here to quantify or speak on it, so I don't want to really get into that one. Let's learn how to tie Oh Jesus Christ. Sam. Also, he kind of dipped out, so I'm not going to bring that one up here. Let's see, I'm doubtful Russia only has something like ten satellites going over run. We talked about that one little European Texas aka Poland absolutely, Mike. Oh shit, Tony's kid is sick. That's why I had to take care. Oh yeah, I know. I will definitely keep your child in my prayers on this evening. Brother Northwood Candy rejected it rightfully. Tony brought that one up, which is very true. Would World War two be the Napoleonic Wars? Personally, I think that would be World War One. We're gonna be honest, but you know, all the things, all the stuff. So yeah, that's pretty much all we got to talk about on this episode. Y'all. I want to thank everybody for joining me this evening on the Cajun Night Live and for all the people listening to this on Thursday and whatever day you end up watching or listening to this, if you would like to join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, then what you need to do is go to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. That's the only place to get these shows. Well, I've never done this on the Cajun Night, but why not. It's also the only place to get these shows completely. I might as well throw it in there. Why the fuck not? Why the fuck not? But it is also the only place to not only get the show's commercial free, but it's the only place to see what we're talking about here. These episodes do not get posted on the cult conspiracy Patreon. They only get posted on the Cajun Night Patreon. Go check it out linked the description. There is only one tier for entry. There is only one tier. Ain't nobody trying to get rich off of this? We are trying to grow this into an information sharing group that meets once a week to talk about geopolitics, some history, sometimes religion, all the things and all the stuff. With all this being said, once again, everybody, thank y'all for joining me this evening. I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless