Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gamester too. It takes out a tangle with baby, I'm a gamester too, Baby, You're.
Speaker 2: A gamester too.
Speaker 3: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener Discretion is a vibe talk with me, fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. All right and three two one Julia, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 4: I am doing so great. Thank you for having me. I'm super excited to get into some cool stuff today.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely, very cool stuff. Indeed, I am very excited to get into the information you've been looking into. You have a new three part mini series that covers connections between the Franklin School scandal, Michael Aquino, and satanic rituals and programed killers. This goes very deep and I love that you've been looking into this before we dive in, though it's been a little while since you've been on. Remind the audience about yourself and your podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Thanks, So. My name is Julia and I host the Cosmic Peach podcast. It's available wherever you listen to podcast and I have Patreon. It's room two three seven If you want to look for it, or you could just probably type in Cosmic Peach podcast and it'll pull it up. But yeah, I put like hus content and early access and stuff like that on Patreon, But really I cover a little bit of everything. Recently, I've been looking into some more controversial topics. I guess you would say it's not the conspiracy candy that usually everyone goes after. This is like real deep stuff. I think it deserves to be talked about a little bit more than it is. And so yeah, thanks for having me on actually to promote my new shows, because we go hard over on the Cosmic Beach Podcast, like we're not playing no games.
Speaker 2: So what led you to start to look into some of these deeper, darker topics.
Speaker 4: Well, I always like to bring something fresh, something new to my audience that maybe they haven't heard before or they haven't heard talked about in a long time. And I've just had like one of the craziest years of my entire life. And so twenty twenty four has been the best and worst year of my life. And sometimes I feel like when I get really stressed out, I just put all my focus into my show to keep myself busy and keep my mind distracted. And I read this book. It's called Program to Kill by David McGowan. I don't know if you're familiar with it, but I really love him because he also has another book called Strange Scenes from the Canyon, and I cover a lot of Laurel Canyon stuff on my show too, But in this book, it was just blowing my fucking mind. And David McGowan got one of those, like real fast acting CIA type cancers, and so I feel like he was probably taken out for looking into a lot of this stuff. But in Program to Kill, he talks about the Franklin scandal, the McMartin Preschool Trials, he talks about John Benet Ramsey, he talks about serial killers, and it's just a buffet of the craziest shit you've ever heard in your life. And I was like reading it, thinking to myself, why are more people not talking about this? Before I read that book, I had never even heard of the McMartin preschool trials. And it's the craziest shit you've ever heard in your fucking life. I'm not even joking you had you ever heard about it.
Speaker 2: I have heard very limited information about the Franklin school and the McMartin scandals. So I am very much looking forward to hearing more about this today. And I find it interesting as well that you don't hear much about this, and I certainly haven't heard much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so the three series that I'm working on right now, the first one was entitled The Pedaphocracy, and that covers a lot with the mcmartin's school trials and the Franklin cover up.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 4: The other series that I started is called Uncle Sam Wants Your Children, and uh, it's more to do with Michael Achino, which is a name that's kind of thrown out there a lot, but I don't think people know really how deep that goes. And it's about the Presidio Military Base and there was a bunch of kids that were getting molested and downright like the Satanic rituals going on there. And then the third series that I'm actually still working on right now, it's not even completed yet, but there's three parts if people want to get started on it, that are out already called program Programmed to Kill. And just to kind of touch on those briefly, since we brought up the Franklin cover up, are you familiar with the missing boy Johnny Gosh and how there's like a lot of conspiracy theories around him.
Speaker 2: I think might have heard limited information about this as well. Why don't you go ahead and update us for those that aren't familiar about these cases, what are they all about?
Speaker 4: Well, so the Franklin case came to my attention because I do some true crime stuff on my show, and I'll only cover a true crime case if I feel like there is conspiracy involved, And this one just kind of fell into my lap. About Johnny Gosh because it was the nineteen eighties. He was one of the first kids to ever be featured on a milk carton, and there's all this controversy around what really happened to him because he went out on his newspaper route and then was just never seen again. But all this information started surfacing, like years and years later that there was this like pedophile ring that would go around abducting kids off the street and selling them into sex rings and like doing all this crazy stuff. And this guy came out, his name is Paul Banasi, and he said that he was part of a secret military program that he was basically under the employ of the government and they would drive around. He would abduct kids off the street, and it's always that thing where you would trust someone that was close to your age, Like if you were on the street, you're a kid, you're on your newspaper route. And another like younger guy came up to me and was like, hey, buddy, what's going on. Literally abducted him, put him in the car, and according to Paul Banasi, like they did horrible things to Johnny Gosh and like they sold him into sex rings and like did all this crazy stuff. But then it turns out that Paul Banasi was in the military. He has split personality disorder. He has upwards to like ten personalities, and he says that there's this whole program where they will take children and basically do such horrible abuse to them that will split off their personality and they will develop multiple personalities after that, and they use them as kind of Manchurian candidates to go out and do certain things. And whether or not people want to believe Paul b. Nazi's story do. I watched many, many, many interviews with him. It's extremely compelling. He talks about Michael Akino, He talks about the Franklin cover up because he was a part of it. And so there was this black Republican guy. His name was Lawrence King, also known as Larry King, not to be confused with the talk show hoster. I think a lot of people do that, but no, this guy's name was Laurence King. And he was donating all this money to this boys' school, I think it was called Boy's Home or something like that, and everybody thought that and he was real invested with like banks and stuff, and everybody thought he was this wonderful Republican guy just you know, doing all this great stuff. And it turned out that he was throwing these parties. Paul Banasi was part of the circle, and he would invite really influential politicians to these parties, and you know, they would bring out the drugs, bring out the young boys. They would blackmail these politicians. And Paul Banasi has lived to tell the tale. And yes, he's got like ten personalities. And they try to discredit his testimony by saying he's a nut because he's got you know, split personality disorder, whatever. But to me, it validates that his claims are true because most of the time when kids go through this, they do have split personality disorder, and according to him, they just go around and abduct kids all the time, sell them into the ring, use them for this blackmail stuff. And the crazy thing to me and why people should start believing this stuff is Paul Banasi took Lawrence King to civil court and won the case. So yeah, I mean, like this is the real shit. Ever, lordce King had to pay him like millions of dollars in civil court because Paul Banazi won the case against him. So if people think this is just made up fairytale stuff, it is not, you know.
Speaker 2: But so the Franklin School and the McMartin preschool had similar connections to what was happening.
Speaker 4: Well, they're two separate cases, but they run along the same lines because the Boys Home and all these kids that were getting abducted with the Franklin scandal was like in a completely different part of the country, but it's the same type of uh inner circle that's going on, just like in two different places. Because we have like the Franklin scandal going on with these missing kids and Paul Benassi and Lawrence King, and then in California the mc martin preschool. This thing has been swept completely under the rug and it's really hard to find good information on it. But there were like two hundred preschool aged kids that came forward and said that their teachers were raping them, molesting them, that they were drugging them, giving them a pink drink or something like that, which you know, Starbucks does have something that's called that. Whether or not that's connected, I don't know. But they were given a pink drink and it made them real sleepy, and then they would like take these kids to these underground tunnels and shit. And so this one kid came home started telling his mom this stuff. And the mom's name was Judy Johnson. She was the first one to start trying to take this shit to to court and like sue these people for molesting her kid. Because it's one thing for a kid to come home and say, Mom, they're touching me, they're doing this stuff to me. It's another thing because she took her son to a pediatrician and he showed clear and obvious signs of chronic abuse. Like there's this test that they do. It's graphic, I know, but it's called the anal wink test, and he freaking had that. So he had been sodomized, he had been chronically abused, and they had all this documentation to support that something was going down at McMartin preschool. When she started speaking up about the abuse of her child, all these other parents rallied together and there was about two hundred kids that said, yes, these people are touching us, Yes it's mister Gary or whatever. And so what do they do. They take the kids. They take them to a psychiatrist that is court appointed, and the psychiatrist comes back and says they're suffering from false memory syndrome, all two hundred of them, even though they had clear physical signs of abuse. The kids told the exact same stories over and over again, no details had changed. They did drug screens on them, everything, they had bookoos of evidence against the McMartin preschool. The psychiatrist comes out and says, they're all suffering from a false memory syndrome, and they fucking slide. Nothing happens, nothing happens, They get off scot free. These kids see no justice, and it's so hard to find fucking information because they have buried the McMartin preschool trials, and it was the longest trial in America for like the longest. They drew this thing out for so long, those kids were so tired by the end of it. The parents were tired. They were just like, we can't keep fighting. This is ridiculous. And then for them to literally say, do you know how impossible it would be to get two hundred kids to sit there and say the same things and have false memory syndrome? I mean, like, what are your thoughts on that? Because to me, it blew my fucking mind that that would even be.
Speaker 2: Uh, this false memory syndrome. Didn't it just take on a life of its own. They even started a foundation, and it gives these sick people plausible deniability because now all it's it's a syndrome. It's it's widely known that kids that go through some sort of trauma are just gonna make shit up. Yeah, So it's it's really disturbing a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Talk about the false memory syndrome and they don't know where it came from. It fucking came from the McMartin pre school and these kids will never see justice and it's fucking ridiculous to me. And then years and years later, the parents who are still upset, imagine if it was your kid, okay, and these people are getting off scott free. They didn't stop there. They hired private investigators. They took sonar shit, ran the grounds of the school, and fucking they discovered all these underground tunnels under the school. And nobody's talking about that. They found actual tunnels under the school, just like the kids said there would be. They found all these storage sheds and all the shit. Have you ever watched law abiding citizen and he like tunneled underground and like had like the tunnels would pop up and it would be like a garage or some shit. That's what it was like at the McMartin preschool. They had all these underground intricate tunnel systems and then you'd look and there would be like a random airplane hangar or like a random storage shed, garage something like that. And it was all leading back to the mcmart in preschool. And they all have false memory syndrome. How the fuck are you gonna have a false memory syndrome and have all this physical proof and still get away with it. That's why I entitled the series the Pedophocracy, because we don't serve a democracy. We don't like people are like, oh, my vote counts. It doesn't fucking count. It's fuck. We're literally run by a bunch of sick, fucking pedophiles who will you there is no justice system like they are getting away with this. They're running a game on us, and it's it's not designed for us, Okay, it's just happening to us. And we think like we have this illusion that we control something we don't, because I mean, to me, it was just absolutely buzzar the amount of stuff they get away with. And even going back to Johnny Gosh, this little kid, milk carton kid. Everybody, if you saw the picture of his face on the milk carton, you'd know exactly who it is, because it's it's one of the sensationalized cases. But nobody ever digs further into it. Because when Johnny Gosh's mom came forth and was like, they there's this guy and he said that he knows Johnny. He said that they abducted him and sold him into a sex ring and all this stuff, and it goes back to Paul Banasi and Lawrence King and shit with the Franklin cover up. Nobody wants to make those connections. So what they've done to Johnny Gosh's mother is said that she's a fucking kook, she's a crazed lunatic, she lost her mind after her son went missing, and that she needs to have a straight jacket. That's what they do to people. When things start adding up and dots start to become connected, they will say that somebody is a fucking wild bansheet before they will say there's any credence to their claims. And actually, with uh, the Johnny Gosh thing, when they started interviewing Paul Banasi, anybody can go on YouTube and find these interviews. Paul Bannazi started saying that they were taking these boys to Bohemian Grove and doing all these strange fucking rituals with them, and he was bawling, crying. He was literally so you know like when you cry and you got the snot and the tears mixed together and all this shit. I mean, it's horrible to watch this stuff. And he's talking about what they did to these kids, that they were making snuff films, that they were doing all this shit, and it's like the moms come forward and they try to like speak a voice on behalf of their dead children or their molested children or their chronically abused children, and they're called kooks or worse. So the mom that came forward about their son's abuse with the McMartin preschool. Judy Johnson, the first mom to start making some noise, like a week or two before she was scheduled to testify in the trial, fucking turned up dead, fucking dead. And they say Judy Johnson had an alcohol problem. She was a fucking alcoholic. She was out here flashner's shit left and right. She might as well been a prostitute. And then you look into it and it's like, no, she never had a drinking problem before you her son started getting molested, and maybe she had a drink every now and again, but not enough to where they just came in the house one day and she was dead on the floor. I mean, they'll literally kill you over this shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, And there's little people that really know are want to know how deep this goes. But that's where I want to go is the military connections. This is the most disturbing aspect to me. You mentioned Michael Achino. Many know him as like the father of integrating these satanic rituals and creating these frequency weapons, but what else did you find out about the connections between this and a Kino.
Speaker 4: So, just like the Franklin scandal, and just like the mc martin preschool, there was this military base in California called the Presidio Military Base, and all these kids knew who Michael Achino was and they referred to him as the Colonel, and Paul Nanossi also identified him as the Colonel. And there is this weird connection where a lot of people, and I've done pretty thorough research on it, believe that Michael Achino, the Colonel aka was the Zodiac Killer. And at all these crime scenes with the Zodiac Killer, they found these size nine Wingwalker military issued boot prints, and they started looking at the composite sketches of the Zodiac Killer clean cut. You know this that this with the military boots and all this evidence is starting to stack up in the favor of Michael Achino actually being the Zodiac Killer. But all these kids, they they started telling their parents that they were getting molested, that people were touching them at this military base preschool, and so all these parents start coming up and saying, what the fuck is going on? And the kids were asked to identify certain people and they saw a picture of Michael Achino. They identified him as the colonel. They said, this is the man that's doing this to us. They could in detail, in detail, describe the inside of his house. They knew what his wife looked like, they had a nickname for her. They identified certain rooms that they would find in Michael Achino's house, and all this stuff started coming out, and then, of course nothing ever came of it. He somehow was able to skirt all these allegations. And what did he do instead of him going to prison as he rightfully should have, but were run by the pedaphocracy, so nothing ever happened with that shit. He turned around and sued the parents for death. He fucking turned around and sued the parents of the kids he was molesting for defamation of his name. Wow, this is why I'm so furious with this stuff. It's like, not only did he get off scot free, fucking turned around and sued the parents even though all these kids had positively identified him as the colonel, and that he was totally entrenched in all these military programs and shit, and fucking the kids said that he was having them eat shit and drink piss and fucking rubbing shit all over them, fucking making them watch videos of him killing people and ripping their insides out. The kids said that they could identify what all these human organs looked like, Like, why would a five year old know what a fucking pancreas looked like? Okay, just all this stuff. It was too detailed, it was too specific. It was like downright, like the stuff out of a horror movie. And he gets off scott free and like nothing ever happened. And Paul Bannassi also said that he is pulling a lot of the strings in these programs where they're splitting personalities and shit. Of course they're gonna start with these kids that are at the military base. A lot of this shit comes out of the military, believe it or not. I know, people don't want to fucking admit that, but it definitely does. That's why I covered the shit about the Laurel Canyon because a lot of these super influential people that came out of the nineteen sixties counterculture movement, all their parents were fucking military. So I mean, it's just one thing right after the other, and it's too much to cover in a single episode, which is why I started these mini series to kind of, yeah, open people's mind up to this thought that they don't fucking know anything about what's going on.
Speaker 2: More and more we're starting to see the evidence that a lot of these celebrities, powerful people, politicians, even global leaders may have been subjected to this multi generational mind control torture and abuse in order to perpetuate the insanity, the psychopathy that heermeates through Hollywood and our political system, and it just may be a part of these very powerful families practices to keep people in the family psychopaths.
Speaker 4: Bacon one hundred and you know, you look at Jim Morrison's dad military, Frank Zappa's dad military, the mama's in the Papas. All their parents were military, and they come up with these fucking retarded stories about how the bands come together and stuff, and they'll be like, for example, the mama's in the Papas, they were like, oh, you know what, we were at a bar and you know, Mama Cass was doing whatever and she got bunked on the head by a pipe and we fucking like this the most ridiculous shit. And then you find out they grew up on a military base together, been friends since they were kids, and you know a lot of serial killers military and it just to me starts adding up to be you know this, this Tavis Stock fucking controlled ass fucking everything you've ever loved, everything you've ever idolized, everything that's ever been sensationalized, is a big game. I don't know where you are with like the moon landing. Are you pretty sure that shit's faked? Because okay, okay, okay, I had to do a little test there. But yeah, so if they will fake something like that, you're telling me they can't fake fucking all this other stuff. They've already gotten away with so much much shit, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Just think about the stories you hear about old celebrities, talk show hosts, and I'm forgetting his name right now, that's allegedly a spy as well. And it makes me think that from a young age, a lot of these actors celebrities are possibly being groomed, like you said, but not only that, they're going through these mind control programs to split their personalities, and they could have they could serve dual purposes. They could be a talk show host, an actor, influencing people and creating culture by day and at night going out and killing people who.
Speaker 4: Knows absolutely, And that kind of is a good segue into the Program to Kill series because I feel like a lot of people are caught up in this whole sensatialized murder thing in serial Killers as a white woman. I know because I've been there, and true crime documentaries will get you every time, you know, the criminal mind shows in the psychopathic profiles and all this stuff. It just it's it's like really designed to kind of get you terrified of life almost because you watch out Ted Bundy could get you. Oh be careful. Fucking Jeffrey Dahmer's are out there, John Wayne Gacy's and you're like, oh my god, you almost get like a little adrenaline rush watching that shit. And there's all these memes of like white women come home from work, they get a bag of popcorn and they're like they cut her tongue out, they cut her eyes out, and they're just like eating popcorn like ooh, And it's really susationalized, you know. It's it's almost like we can't even connect with another human being being murdered anymore because we're so desensitized to everything. It's like how we relax now, Oh, put on a murder shows me right to sleep, you know. So, I think the idea of the serial killer is also part of this whole agenda that they have going on. And you know, I was actually talking to my boyfriend about this last night and he was like, all these really super big ones, the Sharon Tate, the fucking you know, West Memphis Iree, and a lot of these ones that have been super super sensationalized. I don't know that they even fucking happened, because even Sharon Tate's dad military a lot of this unless you were there. How the fuck do you know if they can fake the moon landing, how easy would it be for them to fake some fucking murderous shit like this. I don't think Charles Manson is this crazy genius.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I think he was probably one of these Minchurian candidate motherfuckers and he took the fall for some shit and probably thinks that even did it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was talking to someone the other day about MK Ultra projects and some of the possibilities associated, and she mentioned the Omega project. At least I'm pretty sure that's what she said. I don't know if you've ever heard of this. It's basically a command that would be given whenever you were done with the test subject, and it basically makes them kill themselves. Have you heard of anything right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like taking out the garbage. You know they unlive themselves. Yes, at one hundred. Because if they are done with you, they're done with you. And that's why I think a lot of these celebrities that we see getting tossed out to the wolves, they're just fucking done with them. Like when they were serving a purpose, it was all hush hush, nobody knew about it. But now we got Epstein and Tom Hanks and p Diddy, they're just thrown out to the wolves, and it's like, well, they must be done with them, because how long has it taken us to find out about this shit? I mean, honestly, they're like sacrificial lambs in the whole grand scheme of things. You either get ousted or roasted, and a lot of people end up fucking dead messing with this shit. A lot of these murders are real ritualistic in nature, like Whitney Houston in the bathtub and Britney Murphy. And I've done a lot of research on these random celebrity deaths, Heath Ledger, and so it just to me when they're done with you, they're just done with you. You either get roasted or you or you get ousted like Tom Hanks. Fucking that. That one is so hard for people to swallow. With all the Isaac Cappy stuff, you would have think I fucked their mom or something when I tell them about this shit with Tom Hanks. But it's it's real, It's really, really real.
Speaker 2: And that's not a good time to have a celebrity as a hero in your life.
Speaker 4: I'll just say that no, no or any politicians. I believe everything is a massive, massive illusion. Everything is either fake or staged in some kind of way. And they give you this illusion that you're making the choice to put certain people in power, and you've got the choice to do that, and you don't. This is happening to you, not for you. And the problem is is that if you do the heavy lifting looking into some of these deeper conspiracy theories, like all this Franklin stuff and the McMartin stuff, Michael Aquino and the Laurel Canyon, all these people that I grew up listening to their music, and I absolutely idolized the dog shit out of these people. I wanted to be them, And then you find out all this stuff and you're like, this is not cool, this is you know, everything is fucking a lie. I'm not trying to blackpill anyone, but it's just the sad reality at this point, especially it's election year, all this weird, crazy illusion stuff going on, and it's really almost split my audience because I think a lot of people are still clinging onto this fantasy land that there is a savior out there that's that's going to save them and they're gonna do this stuff and the deep state's gonna be exposed. No uh uh no, get fucking real. If they want somebody in there, they're gonna put that person in there, and they're gonna make you think that, you know, you had something to do with it. But it just to me everything that's happening around us is either fake or staged or some type of illusion. And I'm just kind of like getting to the point in my conspiracy theory life where if somebody told me every single serial killer in the history of time was fake, I would almost believe them at this point, because they can they can uh, you know, alter images, they can come up with dead bodies. They can. It's almost like they want to terrify you into thinking that you're powerless. Uh, there's serial killers are going to just murder the shit out of you. It's random acts of violence. That's a phrase that they love to use, random acts of violence. But then you go and look and it's like Ted Bundy military, Jeff Dahmer military, and John Wayne Gacy, a lot of high up connections with politicians and all kinds of people. Richard Ramirez some type, he has some type of connections too, and then you know Henry Lee Lucas and Otis tool. They say that they were programmed by a secret military thing and they were in a cult called the Hand of Death cult that worked with the military that programs people to go out and become serial killers. And then you're like, okay, so this is also part of the illusion. There is no random acts of violence. This is all again program to kill mensurating candidate shit, split personality shit, just like fucking Paul Banaszi and the fucking pedophile ring shit. And I think it has a big part to do with why they always include that in cinema in films this clockwork, orange eyes, wide shut, freakazoid shit that they're always putting the symbolism and crap in the movies, and you're like, Oh, I wonder if that was on accident. No, it's never on accident. It's put in there for a purpose. There's a lot of mind control movies.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the possibilities of the current state of these projects. I wonder since we don't really actively hear about people coming out and talking about, oh, my child was abducted, and I believe there's military involvement, it seems like a lot of that stuff happened a few decades ago. But what we're seeing now, it's like, I wonder if they're trying to automate the MK ultra if in the sixties, seventies, eighties there was all active ex experimentation, but now maybe they have it to where with the combination of social media, the entertainment Hollywood BS that's pumped through, and pharmaceuticals that they can affect a young person's mind enough in a way to where they don't have to abduct them and physically torture and rape them anymore. They can just interact with them online and give them certain algorithms that feed them information and pump them full of drugs.
Speaker 4: Yes, one hundred, that's how they create these weirdo column buying killers and shit, because all you gotta do is fucking put them in front of Disney Plus for a couple of hours, and you've got a totally different kid on your hands. The programming is wild. And then back to like the fake moon landing. You know who's besties with all those motherfuckers and the fucking Jack Parsons and all that shit was Walt Disney. He was fucking besties with those motherfuckers besties. And so if you think that those fake programming imagery shit that they put in into programming isn't real, you would be so wrong because they put it in there so they don't even have to touch your kid anymore. You just do the programming for them, all this stuff that they put in subliminal messaging. I was just talking about this the other day because I call it budget mk ultra. If you have even Hulu with commercials, which I do, it will get you to start thinking about some shit you weren't thinking about before, because you know you're watching a movie. You're getting all immersed in the experience and then boom, it's like a vaccine commercial. Your kids in this scary world and it's gonna get HBB and you gotta take them and get the and so you know, or it's like you're watching the movie and then you know, you see this sweet old grandma with a hand knitted fucking sweater and they're taking her to the fucking Walgreen and we love your me mal so much. You's gotta get that extra jab this season. And you know, I don't remember the last time I fucking crave KFC. It's honestly like in the foot locker in my mind somewhere, And the other day they had like the KFC Famous Bowl commercial and I was like, God, damn, you know, I could really go for one of those that I could really go for something that gives me diarrhea every time I eat it. Like if you if you think that they're not getting to you, they definitely are. It's subliminal messaging. It's the bright colors they flash in your fucking eyes and you don't realize it now. But I just did an episode on the original Exorcist movie for Halloween you know, the nineteen seventy three or whatever. A lot of these shits open up with like a warning now the warning bright flashing lights. Yep, they caught seizures all this and it did they do that when it first came out, I don't know, But there are these studies that came out after The Exorcist was released because they said it was causing cinematic necrosis of the mind or some shit like that's what they call it. And people were puking in the theater, passing out, fainting and shit. And now when you watch it on HBO Max, they got this little warning, may cause seizures, bright flashing lights, graphic material. And so if they were doing this, like I said, in the sixties and seventies, they were preparing us for what we have now, which is just downright blatant, in your face programming. And they take their favorite homegrown serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer, like Ted Bundy, and they make these movies on Netflix about them, which don't get me fucking started on Netflix. But the brand new series that came out on Jeffrey Dahmer, it has that kid in it from American Horror Story. Did you ever watch American Horror Story. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So Evan Peters plays Dahmer, and don't get me wrong, he does a great job. But they put all this fucking woke shit into the fucking Jeffrey Dahmer fucking series. They oh, it was a racial issue. The police weren't saving these victims because the majority of them were black, and they b lmed the fucking Jeffrey Dahmer story and then they put it. They use these people in so many you want to talk about a manurion candidate, Like literally, they're sensationalizing a person who used to cannibalize and mutilate, freaking dissect bodies and shit, and then they put all this propaganda stuff in it and release it to the public. And on top of that, one of the Jeffrey Dahmer victims that they always love to show a picture of at the crime scene is this fucking dude. He's played open from like like neck to to to pelvis, and he bent them over backwards on his bed and he would just the capit them and like take pictures of their body. This was the thing. It's sensationalized. Everybody fucking knows the picture I'm talking about if they're into true crime stuff. There is a golden statue of this Jeffrey Dahmer victim in one of the Podesta's houses display with a little fucking placard thing. It's like, uh, you know, it's you could google it, anybody could google it. But they that is, they get off on this shit because, like I said, Jeffrey Dahmer, he was already a loose can and then they put him. He joined the military, and then he came out, he started drinking blood bags, he started fucking mutilating the shit out of people, taking pictures of their fucking decapitated corpses. And one of the Podestas has a golden Jeffrey Dahmer statue hanging from his selling. Literally, you tell me they're not proud of this shit.
Speaker 2: Well, now, how in recent years many of us can look back at all of our systems and say, hey, this is anti human, this is parasitic. Our education system, being forced as a young child to spend all of your day in this prison like environment and learn things that will never benefit you in your life, will never be able to truly get you through the most important things in your life. It's basically so you can be brainwashed for eight hours a day for most of your young life, and it prepares you. It prepares you to be a good slave and a good worker. And I can see how this alone causes enough mental issues and depression. You add the insanity of social media and the division that causes along with pharmaceuticals, it is very easy to see why a lot of these younger kids don't know what up from down is and all. It takes a little nudge and then you know, school shooter, you got.
Speaker 4: Fucking the Columbine kids. That's my thing. And you know, Jeff Dahmer, by the way, forgot to mention he has said that he watched The Exorcist to get himself charged up to go murder fucking people. So again, it's just it's weird that they put this stuff in the movies for a very specific reason. And I think, you know, there was a decade where watching music videos was cool, like MTV and shit that was not my generation. But you see this weird like transition into putting all this really really cryptic ritualistic stuff in music videos. And I think it's because a lot of people don't watch them as much anymore. I for me like, if I want to hear a song, like, I'll go on Apple Music and I'll like download the song and I'll never know what the fucking music video looks like. But then you hear people talking about it and you're like, hmm, I wonder if there's anything to it. Doja Cat, Sam Smith all, and you're what the fuck is this? Our kids are supposed to be watching this. One of my little cousins, I literally caught them in the living room singing, doja Cat, I'm the devil fucking all, Like, basically, I'll sell my soul, I don't care. And our kids are listening to this shit. They're singing that they're the devil. The music video is fucked up, and you know, we got people literally sending their kids to middle school with little crop top shits on and watching all this shit torquing and shit. And it's like when I had a bowl cut when I was twelve years old and I wore fucking overalls with a turtleneck. When did it become And so the sexualization of younger and younger and younger generations that's going on one hundred percent, and it's definitely coming from the the fact that they're so influenced by all this shit. They're listening to crazy shit. I just told someone the other day, the kids that grew up in the two thousands are some of the nastiest motherfuckers alive. We were listening to the raunchiest shit and this. I think it started kind of in the two thousands with that, because yeah, I had a bowl cut and shit, I wore turtlenecks and shit. But then there was like the introduction of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera and Shakira, and then it was like, oh, okay, and it kind of started for me in my opinion, around that time, and it's just gotten worse and worse and worse and worse. Now you pretty much can wear a diaper to school and that's fucking cool, you know, just show your bits and pieces, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Well, they're putting litter boxes in school in case you want to be a cat too, so that.
Speaker 4: But see, that is what I'm saying, is like, when did it start. I don't know. It probably started fucking a long fucking time ago, but in my lifetime, I feel like there was a big change in the two thousands and then you know, Britney Spears, I don't even fucking know if that's Britney Spears anymore. She's lost her fucking mind. I don't even know if you can consider what she's doing dancing, it just it looks disturbing. It looks like she's had a fucking other mental breakdown. There's a lot of conspiracy theories that they're just aiing a Britney face over somebody else's body, and shit, that's a real interesting rabbit hole to go down. But when you hear about what happened to these girls, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, now Kesha's talking about shit, and they're the ones who kind of brought in this whole like sexualization of the middle schooler, the elementary school kid. And they're there again, in my opinion, kind of like sacrificial lambs, like they're done with them now. Britney fuck off. You know, nobody cares about you anymore. You served your purpose, and so she's just she's probably dead somewhere. If I'm just being real, like, I don't I don't think that's Brittany on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. Any thoughts about what's been happening at certain concert venues with seemingly people passing out. There's a speculation that there's frequencies being blasted at people, some sort of ritualistic activity. Any thoughts have you looked into that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Actually, I think there's a lot of compelling arguments to be made that they're doing stuff like that. I think the first one that I ever came across in my research was actually to do with the Laurel Canyon scene. Again, it was like in the sixties or maybe early seventies with the Rolling Stones. They played this free concert at Altamont Park and during the song Sympathy for the Devil, this guy started freaking out, screaming. Nobody knew what was wrong with him. Come to find out, fucking he was stabbed a bunch of times. And they went on to write a song include and the lyrics included what happened to that guy at the concert that night, talking about satanic ritual this and that and the Hell's Angels and blah blah blah. If I can find the lyrics, I will send them to you, because they're literally singing about what they did to this guy and they get off on it. It's a sick fucking ritual. They fucking stabbed a guy to death right in front of him of a crowd full of people, hundreds of people there, and they just let this guy get stabbed multiple times in the middle of a concert. And they use these big you know, I'm not one to like talk about energy a lot, because I think it's kind of an overplayed you know angle, Oh, it's the energy, it's the energy. But I will say that they use these big events like concerts, football games, like with the halftime shows and stuff, because you get a lot of people in a condensed area and then you induce like some type of emotional response from them. And I do think that there is a spiritual war going on as well as a physical one. So I do think like concerts, halftime show stuff like that, anywhere you can gather like a huge bunch of people together and then induce like a very serious emotional response somehow, that's that's important to them. That's significant in some kind of way, because they do do that a lot. Even when you go to a movie, like you're in there with a bunch of fucking other people and you're watching something and you're getting these like crazy emotions about whatever it is. And I've always said, like there is a physical war going on, but there is a war for the soul of every single person out there. And I think like it's up to us to have some type of discernment when we engage in anything, music, movies, you know, social media stuff like be an observer, but don't absorb that shit because they're out to fucking get you, for sure.
Speaker 2: Now, I have seen some positive things occur in the past few years, mainly the awareness that's washed over people that things aren't as they've seemed. I know that discorruption and the level of anti human ideologies that we exist in has always been there. We're just now starting to really notice it. But I have seen a lot of changes because of the events of twenty twenty. People are starting to look at things that they haven't before, and there is an awakening that is affecting a large amount of people. But there's also a reaction to the awakening from the parasitic ruling class that is muddying the waters. It is causing so much division, throwing out so much bad information and misinformation into social media, and they're propping up content creators that are just spewing out unsubstantiated information and just causing chaos. And it's a very interesting time we're in, especially with the theatrical election we have coming up, and I think even our community is more divided than ever. What are your thoughts on some of the stuff happening right now?
Speaker 4: I think it sucks that, even like with this being an election year and shit, that there is a big divide between conspiracy theories, which I've always said, you know, we should close ranks when that shit starts happening. We should, Like I couldn't toast a piece of bread with the fucking heat that they are putting on us. And we're cracking and we're fucking turning against each other over the dumbest shit, like and it's always political stuff, and it's like, don't you see that's what they want? Like the conspiracy theory community is already so fucking small, and then you're gonna divide over this or vite over that. Oh is it flat earth? Is it round Earth? I don't fucking know, but I'm on it, and they're fucking raping kids on it. Whether it's round or flat? How about that? I hold, like, fuck, can we get down to the fucking point of things is like, we are run by people who have absolutely no value for human life whatsoever, and they're out to get your fucking kids and uh, brainwash everyone in the process. And I think that we should unite on certain core common values. As a conspiracy theorist, and you know, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, but there's a lot of like I said at the beginning of this episode, like candy conspiracy theorists that they want to talk about these little like Bermuda triangle fucking you know type of things, and which is interesting, don't get me wrong, but there are so many deeper seated issues going on right now, and I think, like, if we can get past like the surface level stuff, we all have one thing in common, and it's we know that shit's not adding up and nobody is talking about it. And if they are talking about it, you know, it's it's really covered up or really silenced. And the guy that wrote the book that I did all these series about, David McGowan, he's fucking dead, Like this isn't this is not even funny. People actually die when they start looking into this stuff. And I think it's very important for people to get past like all this surface level stuff and understand like, regardless of your political associations that you think that you have, regardless of I mean, we all want the same thing. And I almost feel like as a society, we're in this boiling pot of water and it's starting to spill over a little bit, and they just keep turning up the heat and we just, you know, more, more people are becoming aware of this, and they're waking up to certain things. To what degree, I'm not sure all the time, but I've been literally tossed under the bus a million times. I've had people message me on Instagram telling me like they hate me, that they think I'm crazy, they think what I'm talking about is ridiculous, that I'm grasping at straws, that I'm splitting hairs, and I just don't care anymore because this information is so important. It's above me, it's beyond me. It's not even about me as a person as much as it's I don't care to get crucified by people who are not ready to hear it. For the ones that are ready to hear it, like I will be the sacrificial lamb and you can tell me how crazy I am and how much you hate me, as long as the people who are ready to hear it fucking hear it.
Speaker 2: That's something else I've been a little bit concerned about, is the weaponization of conspiracy culture turning us against each other, but not only that, framing conspiracies as dangerous. I can see eventual legislation to make conspiracies are discussing theories illegal in some way. I think they're already trying to do that in England. So this is something that right now we're seeing the flooding of airwaves with just bad information, misinformation and confusion. But what happens when that doesn't work. The cancel culture didn't really work. They tried to just cancel everybody, but they started getting called out on that. That slowed down a little bit. It's still occurring, but makes me wonder what is next As far as them trying to prevent us from pretty much waking up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think that they would love to do that. I think that they have put certain people in place to kind of usher this type of canceling the conspiracy theorist in, one of them being Alex Jones, which some people you know will say is Bill Hicks, And I, I mean there's something to that for sure, don't get me wrong, But I think that when someone is blasting stuff and they're not getting canceled and they're not getting taken down, you should start questioning why that is. Because Alex Jones says all this stuff about Bohemian Grove, and he says all this stuff that's really crazy, but he's not that they say that he's banned, but you're still like easily able to access his stuff.
Speaker 2: And I just think that they're gonna, well, now we've got Tucker Carlson, Candae Owen's talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, yeah, So they're gonna kind of use these bigger conspiracy theorists to kind of be like the fall guys for why you're not allowed to talk about it anymore and how it's dangerous and like look at this is crazy, you know. And so I think they've probably got a plan to get us to shut up about stuff, because if they can like fake suicide someone that we all really love, like God forbid it ever happened, but then we'll all be like, oh shit, like they're talking they were talking about the same stuff I am, and they're fucking dead now, So I guess I'm canceling myself, you know, like they'll do something to where it'll be so terrifying for you to want to continue that you'll just give up on it, which is what they love. They love to break you down on the budget MK Ultra program and to where you'll cancel yourself. Now.
Speaker 2: You mentioned earlier that you think politics is theater, and I'm right there with you, But I do believe that no matter what muppet they put into that position, it will affect each and every one of us on some level, and it could be it. I don't think it's going to be beneficial for humanity with either person option that we have in there, but things could be drastically different depending on, like I said, what puppet gets in there. I'd love to get you thoughts on the possibilities of what we could be experiencing in the upcoming weeks and months.
Speaker 4: I think that the fake and let me know in the comment section how much you hate me. I think the fake assassination attempt has almost for sure locked down fucking Trump getting elected. I'm almost And then they made that funny meme about they're eating the cats they're eating the dogs, which, by the way, that's the realist shit. Ever, Okay, yeah, I went and looked for it, and there is a video of this Haitian woman fucking with the fucking hunk of a cat hanging off of lateral incisor. And I'm like, okay, they're plucking the swans out of ponds, they're eating the cats, they are eating the dogs, and so, yeah, that was funny. The video is hilarious, but that's the really shit. And so they've put all these little things in place to where it's like, oh my god, there was a couple assassination attempts the you know there he was right about the Satanic rituals and the Haitians eating the cats, and everybody don't fucking talk about fucking cats, you know, because everybody will get up into an uproar about it, fucking animal rights activists. He's already got their votes.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 4: They've put things in place to where I'm pretty sure, and of course I could be wrong that they're gonna put him in. I mean, Kamala's is like a witch with her fucking witch's cackle, and she's got most people believing that she's black and she's fucking Indian. And there's like a really cute little comedian.
Speaker 2: She was in.
Speaker 4: Like forty year old virgin, you know, the little Indian lady. Yeah, okay, So she has this cooking show and she invited Kamala onto the cooking show and she was like, so did you grow up eating traditional Indian cuisine because you are Indian? And Kamala is like she wants people so badly to think like she's supporting this minority vote, you know, and she's like this big savior of whatever. I just you know, it's all such theater and I think we're fucked either way. But they'll just they'll fuck us in a way where we think we made a good decision and then they'll just end up doing whatever they want to do it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I almost think that Trump's gonna come out and say like Operation Warp Speed was a bad fucking idea, and then he'll really get everybody's vote. You know, that's gonna be like a hail Mary right at the end, just to secure his position. Oh, operation Warp Speed, that was a bad idea, guys, And they'll be like, oh, all the anti vaxxers are gonna fucking run with their panties dripping to go fucking cast their vote. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's incredible to me how all these these super uber Trump supporters refuse to look get the fact that Trump and Israel are like married to each other and the support there is so overwhelming. Doesn't make you question any of his intentions?
Speaker 4: Does it make me? I question it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not. No, I'm talking to you know, basically to the audience. That doesn't make you question anything that he is so in bed with Israel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he's he's fucked up And actually in my Pedaphocracy series and it's available. Anybody can go and find it on my free stream. They don't even have to subscribe to Patreon, but all the content is released early and without ads if they do subscribe to Patreon. So I mean, up to you, guys, but you can go and find it on the free feed. I think it's Pedaphocracy Part two that I talk about Trump because he was best friends with this guy named Roy Kahan, and this dude is the reason why Trump rose to power. You guys need to fucking google this shit. And Roy Khan was a gay pedophile who was getting other gay people removed from office, and he was like, oh, they're gay. They're in this callboy ring and Da Da Dad accusing other people of being gay pedophiles and getting them removed from office. And then it turned out he was the biggest gayest pedophile of all of them. And it's called the Violet scandal or the Violet scare what he ended up doing to all these people, getting them removed from their positions and shit, it's called the Violet Scare. And he was best friends with Donald Trump, and they talk about how he used to throw parties at his house and invite all these other homosexual, bisexual politicians to come, and he would have like a little boy buffet, like almost like a spirit cooking party, but with little boys. This roy Kan guy and best friends with Donald Trump. People want to ignore the Epstein connection all the time. What did they got to say for me on this one?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Make it make sense to me? Make it makeing sense to me?
Speaker 2: Well I do. I am encouraged at the climate that we're in where it seems like everything is coming to light. It doesn't seem like these secrets can be held back anymore. And I'm hoping this continues, I'm hoping this is some greater force guiding everything so that we can all wake the fuck up and realize what's really happening. This is great information, Julie. Is there anything else you'd like to leave us with before we close out today? Anything we didn't cover yet? Uh?
Speaker 4: I think we kind of touched on a little bit of everything, which is great. I always, you know, when I get invited onto someone else's show, I like to give kind of a taste test of what the listener can expect when they listen to my show. I don't really hold anything back. I you know, put it out all on the table for everyone. I'm not gonna tiptoe around anyone's feelings or anything like that. I don't seek to offend anyone, but most people become offended by something I say at some point or another. But I'm really appreciative for you having me on. I think this was a great chat, and I hope it got a lot of people to thinking about some things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I still am of the wholehearted belief that, no matter what, we need to discuss these things, even if you're triggered by it, even if you don't believe it if there is an ounce of evidence that this could be occurring, we need to discuss it. We need to talk about it. And it's not about drumming up fear or sensationalism. It's just the possibility that if this is happening, it needs to be stopped somehow. It's awful, disgusting behavior.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I mean even with you know, pop culture right now, Kendrick Lamar just released a song about pedophiles, so I mean, it's just come into the surface. Whether you hear it from me or from some other source, it's being talked about.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Julia, thank you so much. Before we close out, remind everyone where they can find all your content.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Yeah, I'm Julia. I host the Cosmic Peach podcast. You can find it wherever you listen to podcasts or just fucking google it. I'm sure some shit will pop up that you want to stream it on, and then if you want the bonus stuff and ad free stuff, you can look for me on Patreon. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely awesome, Julia, Thank you so much. Definitely love to do this again in the future. Until next time, everyone, We're talking.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow and Son M I have a dream about her. Sharing is about them.
Speaker 2: I got you in class, you half an hour.
Speaker 4: She rocks and kits and it sucks.
Speaker 2: But she does no man, she does suck.
Speaker 3: You damn Bounds ten age by Baby Dunnage
Speaker 2: Babe made baby n