Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects Today I have the pleasure of bringing on the author and researcher Thomas Sheridan. He is known for his fearless exploration of human psychology and society's darker corners. Today we'll be talking about his groundbreaking book Labyrinth of the Psychopath, which dells deeply into the twisted pathways of psychopathic behaviors, unveiling the disturbing reality behind those who navigate society with ruthless, cunning, and emotional detachment. Before we introduce him, I will introduce all the other occult rejects. Lisa, what is going on? The occult reject mad Scientist.
Speaker 5: Good to be here.
Speaker 6: I'm very excited to hear about Thomas Jaredan's work, especially some of the psychopath stuff. So thank you all the ecoult rejects, very inviting me and I a forward to a very very very great end up discussion. And if you would like to check out more of the work that Occult Research members contribute to, check out a Cult Institute a Cult Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 2: Thank you awesome, No, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: And we also got the megalith Man himself, the man of weird Science.
Speaker 2: We got Ricardo joining us today. Please Ricardo, let everybody know what's up with you on your deal.
Speaker 5: Good evening, so thank you very much for having me once more. My name is Ricardo Coolvario. I'm a multidisciplinary researcher. I work intimately with the Institute Financial Philosophy that you can find at Institute Finanacal Philosophy dot org uh and you can find me and my ex page that as it is on the screen is Ricardo Calvary one at x and you'll find all the links to connect to my work in dere So, thank you very much, and good evening to everyone on the panel.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you so much for joining us. Ricardo.
Speaker 4: And today we got a we got a friend of the show joining us today. We got Jewels from Great Pill Podcast. What we're trying to bug this guy to come on. We finally made it happen again. So thank you, Jules. It's always a pleasure to have you joining us. Man, So please let everybody to know what the deal is.
Speaker 7: It's it's all, it's always a it's always a pleasure to come on, man, Thank you for having me. It's it's always good to meet new people. We always have good conversations on this show. Yeah, guys, I'm I'm the host of gray Pilled, but I also do I'm the co host of Sound Science, h Eloheam, Etymology and Sunday Chaos. I also have You can find me on Patreon. I do my esoteric book reviews on there. We're currently doing a watch party watching season one to twin Peaks. A lot of stuff over there. I'm on Twitter at gray pill, pod, Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, all all that good stuff. So yeah, Nick, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 4: No, of course, of course, thank you for joining us. And we got Ethan Indigo with us today. Please Ethan, let everybody know what your deal is.
Speaker 8: Peace, honor to be here with everyone. I'm excited to get some lessons from Thomas and learn about his experiences and ideas. And I'm a writer also on the Esoteric and Exoteric recent article on Occult Research Institute, and I'm on all the usual social media, so appreciate connection and communication.
Speaker 4: Thanks you guys, of course, always love having you joining us. And last but not least, before we get to the guest. We got JJ Vans and not the Vice president. What's going on today, sir, Nick?
Speaker 1: Greeting Sarah.
Speaker 9: I appreciate the invite as always, and fellow Cult Rejects, always great to join you all, and Thomas, great to meet you, sir. Events a host of Operation GCD and more notably not the vice President. Operation GCD Live Wednesdays Fridays with Nick.
Speaker 1: The Cult Rejects.
Speaker 9: We host a Friday show there and Sundays Operation GCD Patreon eight pm Eastern Time, and starting tonight with the Legends or the Tales of my Curse of Robert the doll demnic little being that's been plaguing me for the last almost thirteen years, so looking forward the conversation always always good time here at the Cult Rejects.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, JJ.
Speaker 4: And finally to the man himself, the guest Thomas Sherdon. Please, sir, let everybody know what your deal is. Where they can find all your amazing.
Speaker 3: Work well, my s sphere of contactors, diminishing, great feat of late Well, the best place to find me would be on substack. Thomas Sheardon, you'll find me there. I quite love substack. I look reading and writing on it, and it's a true free speech platform. I the YouTube channels are there, and I'm on Telegram. So my YouTube channels is Thomas Shirt and Thomas Shirt and two and beyond room three one three, and that's basically where I am now. And yeah, so i'mking. You know, there's a lot off I put a lot of stuff out over the last fourteen or so years, and so there's a you know, if you want to go dig and you'll probably be digging forever. I really need like an archivist or something you can compile at all. But you know, I'll probably have one I'm dead or something.
Speaker 4: Well, I will have to say a really big shout out to zarileth I really appreciate my man.
Speaker 2: So he hooked me up with you on Instagram, then you lost your Instagram. Then he hooked me up with you on your Twitter.
Speaker 4: Then you lost your Twitter, and I had to go looking for your email just to make sure I catch you on the show today.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, what's going on with this guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it came comical at one point. Well, anyway, here we are. We made it.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, please if you can, let you know, let the people know. Besides the book, that we're talking about Labyrinth of the Psychopath. Let people know, like some of the other work you've done, because I mean, you've kind of done all areas of stuff. If you don't mind, you know, if you want to plug some more.
Speaker 2: Of your books.
Speaker 3: I was a kind of a you know, it was kind of like a very acute, inquisitive child. And I grew up. I grew up in a tough area in neighborhood on the north side of Dublin and Ireland, and I was very interested from an extremely early age. I'm something of like eight and nine in India cult and I was reading down sweetly novels. And I read Conway's book on the Occult Primer, The Magical Primer when I was about ten, and I did one of the workings in it and it happened at worked, it actually came the past, and it became very frightened because I didn't you know, it was like, you know, it's one of those things you do as a kid that you don't think it's going to happen, and it happens and you suddenly have you get frightened by it. So I stayed away from that for a little while, but it was still very interest in him, and I used to have a bicycle and I used to cycle out outside the city and go for his ancient sites. But I had a find of fascination with things like round towers and megalits and stuff like that. On top of all that trying to go through school, the normal day to day things and playing music. I was in a couple of bands and that kind of thing. So I was basically typical of my generation. I was born in the mid late sixties, so I was like, you know, we had it was a very good time to be a young person. Even in Ireland in the nineteen eighties. There was tremendous opportunities to do everything kind of thing you wanted in terms of exploring your mind and stuff, and so that led to one thing. And so I'm very interested in the cult, very much, so very interested in things, say the American writer HB. Lovecraft, and that a deep studied, long term study of that. I'd made a documentary about him, and I've been to the New England many many times and visited those locations and it's almost like he's an obsession for me. Yeah, I'm interested in the crossover period between when Christianity ended and when pagan has ended and Christianity began, and that mysterious part of history that Gray Area wrote a book about it called The Truth Code. I've written book about the Round Towers of Ireland. They've written a book on the occult called Sorcery, wrote two books on psychopathy and one online control and that's basically it. So yeah, I know it sounds kind of the diverse, but even the psychopathic thing that came out of accult kind of thing as well. You know, there is a spirit I would say, well, a spiritual dimension to that is very powerful, and I wanted to be the first person to address that outside the Abrahamic framework of you know, you know, I'm a Christian and they're all evil. I didn't want to go I wasn't. I'm not a Christian, a pagan. I'm actually in an European pagan. So that's where puzzling People came from. Now the book is fourteen years old. Now I'm not something like that twelve years old, and it still sells fairly well. I still get my royalty checks from the publishers and they, you know, I'm surprised that it's like, you know, it's enough to pay a few bills and you know, some extra beer money, that kind of thing. And I've kept the publisher happy. I'm I'm the same publisher. So I thought it. I thought like when the book came out, I thought like, yeah, I get a bit of a blaster from it. I think it sold nearly two hundred thousand copies at this point, and it was very trimendously successful. And you know, this is over, this is over twelve years now, you know, you know, so it sounds good. If I got that in one year, it'd be like I wouldn't be living here. It's doing really well, but you know, we'd spread over that. It always sounds amazing, and then you realize, you know, it built the same amount of money to make if I was working in a supermarket part time. You know. But anyway, I was the right one, too obsessive. That would I'd been like that. It reached so many people, helped so many people. How it came about was I was working as a graphic designer and corporate communications guy in Goldman Sachs on Wall Street. This would be mid eighties. I wasn't the money guy. I was a communications and marketing kind of guy and very much liked the job and like the people there. But there were certain individuals there they did work in the international financing thing that there was something up right with them. Now I couldn't quite put the finger on it. They were very glib, very vacuous. They didn't really have the sense of humor I had, And when they tried to impress me, they knew I had a kind of surreal sense of humor, which I do, you know, very much. So that's part of the sort of chaos, magic world discordia. I was like that came out of so, you know, I found that, like, you know, you can always tell a person by your sense how to erect your sense of humor, you know, they you know, there's a tremendous tool that So these these people would try to impress me with things, and I was like, you really don't understand me at all, do you you know, Like it was almost like they saw me as a pastiche of a stereotype or something of what they wanted me to be. But I also saw how cold and aggressed that they could be and manipulative, particularly around you know, people that they were using. So just you know, the gods were in alignment at the time, and I was reading books about site about serial killers. I took an interest in serial killers around that time because I had a friend who used to live next door to John Liszt. He was a serial killer that was in New Jersey that had actually run away and America's Most Wanted had made a reconstruction of his face at how he'd looked all these decades later and they actual didn't have them. And this guy had worked with Tommy, you know, John. This was a serial killer who was also the bogeyman in the town that we lived in. So it became kind of interesting, kind of think of cultic, like the Jackal Ripper kind of thing. There's a spiritual as well as a kind of a crime element to it. So I was reading books about like Ted Dundy and David Yallops Delivers from Evil, which is about the Yorkshire Ripper in England and which he correctly identified that there was somebody helping him that was almost certainly celebrity or someone famous because the government and the police were protecting them. That turned out later to be Jimmy Saville, the famous notorious pedophile and sex freaker from the BBC. So I was reading this stuff at the time, and I was I was reading the profiling of serial Killers by by you know, criminal psychologists and stuff like that, and I'm reading the profile and I'm looking at this fucker I'm working with, and I'm looking at the profile, and I'm going, that's him, that's that's him, that's exactly him, exactly. He doesn't kill. He doesn't the glibness, the superficiality, the manipulation, the dead eyed stare when he'd asked me for something and I didn't have it, the eyes and flaming like going like this, you know, and you know when he when he and then say suddenly, no, I don't worry about him again. It's sorted, and they go, great, let's go and get drunk, you know, and not feeling completely comfortable around him, you know, that kind of thing, like you knew you'd never been you never want to like be mates with him, really, you know, that kind of thing. And so then I started. There was almost nothing. This was mid nineties. There was like the books like People of the Lie, you know, it was Hervey Klewoodley's books on on psychopathy, but they were they were not right and then later on, Robert Harre came out from the University of British Columbia and WASSM is his checklist that actually gave you an insight into him and his work was amazing because he referred to them as intra species predators, and I was like, that's it, that's it. There's there's something un human about them. And then that started me on a huge just interest, just like for myself, like nerdy, you know, interesting this stuff. And because I was like and I was reading, I was like, holy shit, I wish I knew this when I was leaving school. I wish I knew this when I was twenty two. I wish I knew this when I was forty. And this explains that guy, this explains who, this explains this person. How Come I don't know this valuable information that would have made my life significantly less difficult when I was trying to make my way through life as a young lad coming into adulthood, and I would have realized, right, or they what I was dealing with and how to deal with them. Well, you know, they weren't people who could actually reach or communicate with or you know, change or anything like that. And so I started making videos about fourteen fifteen years ago on YouTube and shoe YouTube. Force came out in the back room there on my laptop called Labyrinth to the Psychopath and I started just as a kind of again a nerdy, geeky you know, thing to share while they blew up. They suddenly got loads of hits. And then this the publisher of the book Puzzling People, saw the videos and said, you've got to write a book on this, and we've got to put it.
Speaker 1: Help you.
Speaker 3: And so that's how that came about. That's how that came about now. And so it was good in one way is because okay, it got me. I got me a name out there, so I was able to deliver my other work. You know, it gave me a profile, and I went on shows like you know red Ice, remember when red Ice was really big back then, and I got a huge amount and I was invited to do conferences in Britain and stuff like that, and and so it's the steam roll at that point out. But it was always amazing how people always have the same you know, Thomas, you nailed those perfect that my ex husband perfectly, You nailed my ex boss, you nailed the neighbor next door perfectly, and I said, no, they've all We've always known this. And then I almost had a conspiratorial aspect to it, that they were delibery keeping it from us. I think that was true. I think people would have seen short of liked of Bill Gates and Fouci and a almost a lot easier and quicker and people like that, and Tony Blair in particular. Now that caused me problems because in twenty twelve I did a conference in England and it was withdd Do you remember what was his name, the guy who wrote the book Confessions of the Wall Street Guy, Confession of an Economic hit Man. I was on tour with him, I forget his name. And there was a big audience in a high profile place in central London that was being broadcast and I said that Tony Blair shows all the classic you know, makings of a psychopathy, has them all and I was tailed. I was by m I five, I was, you know, had all kinds of spooks from cults sent after me and everything because and then it was in tremendous education because I realized how the world really worked and this kind of thing. And so that was the dark side of it, but that eventually went down. But yeah, there's a it's a very it's a very interesting subject and it's something now i've kind of not having shunned it in the last decade, but I kind of put it to one side. But as from the COVID on the whole COVID experience back on, and seeing the behavior of politicians and bureaucrats, the civil servants and how they were salivating locking us down and all this stuff and smirks on their faces, it started to ferment again into my conscious so I started revisiting this work. So that's basically the story of how I came up with that and how that developed purly by accident, purely as an interest that was trying to help myself. And I mean, I get still this day. I still got lots of emails and people all over the world saying you saved my life. I people got in the street all the time where I go in the world, like you know, and it's like it's remarkable, you know, it's it's it's it's it's like this. I mean, people always say to me, you popularize the term gas lighting because no one was using until it was very rare and very hidden, and as you started popularizing it on the Internet and suddenly it shows up on TV shows and all that. And I was in contacted by Hollywood people and stuff like that in the early days, but I never answered them or never had anything to do with them or anything. But so it's it's it wheedled a swing into the zeitgeist, you know, and now everyone uses the term even like Trump, and everyone uses the term gas lighting. And so I think I did have a kind of a soft impact on Western culture, not in any kind of great spectacular way. I wasn't particularly original, but I think I have a good kind of because I'm just a regular fellow, you know, just a regular artist, lad, I'm not like anything special. And I think that like appeal to a lot of people to hear it from someone like me rather than some snooty academic, And I think it did reach people.
Speaker 2: Do anybody have any questions?
Speaker 5: I would like to go on, Lisa, please do, please do.
Speaker 6: So, just really quickly. You mentioned la Crafty and that jarred open. You know, some of his characters that were you know, had some spiritual corruption to their themes. But you in some of the interviews that I've watched, and I've I've briefly read You're Puzzling People book. You mentioned psychological conditions and how they intersect with almost like a spiritual contagion, like a virus of the soul, something that kind of infiltrates and then thrives on infiltrates and thrives on chaos and erodes empathy. Would you say that that psychopathy has transcended more of a matter of survival to now spiritual discernment.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, In fact, that's what the book was really about many ways, because anyone who's been through that experience, I've never I've only known male psychopaths. I've never been in a relationship with a female one, so I don't know that element that's only gone what other people told me in a relationship kind of thing. But the damage to some of these people is it's it's I can only describe it as soul rape. It's it's quite shocking. Then they talk about the physical changes in their bodies and everything, and these weird dreams they have and all this kind of thing, and yeah, absolutely, one hundred percent, you're right about that. And another aspect of it, too, was that I felt lots of weird things went on when I was working on the books, and late at night they'd be like things would fall off shelves and stuff like that, and all kinds of things would happen, and it brought some very peculiar people into my life that I'm still trying to come to terms with. I was absolutely there is a spirit. It is spiritual to mention, well, everything is when you think about it, when you you know, really get down. But that absolutely is, and you could sit you know. I remember, I can remember one of I was an event I did in London and I was a guy who was like a Harley Street psychiatrist. And this was a guy who was like, you know, the top guys in like Britain in terms of it as a psychiatrist. And he came up to me and he said, hey, you Thomas read the book very interesting. And I was going and he introduced himself, Yeah, you know doctor or whatever, blah blah blah. I have I have a have a you know, I played in my practice down on Harvey Street. And I'm going, oh, no, he's going to he's slagging me off and he goes, you're right there, demons, that's all he said, there you go.
Speaker 1: That came from I enjoyed.
Speaker 9: I enjoyed hearing about your background there, Thomas, of your writing your book there and identifying psychopaths, and you make it very important. And I think that as far as no one really teaches us how to identify these psychopaths, right, you were saying that, had you known how to identify these folks, you know, you'd have been better well equipped in which to to not to understand what you're dealing with in the circumstances of an environment. And I think that's a good point as far as I'm concerned. You could, you know, identifying a psychopath should be taught to kindergarteners in a book next to what is a cow?
Speaker 1: And what is a lamb? You know? And what does a cow say? Mow?
Speaker 9: And what does a psychopath say? You just answered anything from Henry Kissinger right any quote?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So a very funny one too, because it's a very peculiar thing too, because this set Another thing too, is because there was all these kind of psychopath what they called psychopod recovery groups from people being in relationships, and it was for people who literally saw psychopaths everywhere and that's completely wrong and healthy as well. If somebody don't think me as a psychopath, or someone pissed him off, ros she's a psychopath. This became a kind of for a while there around the twenty and thirteens. There was some bot kind of hysteria around it. Then that come out, and that's thankfully that stop now and it's come back to a more balanced thing. But the thing is that, like everybody has done something in their lives that could be pat you know, we all have a lot of those things we've done. And the people come up with, said Thomas, I I think I'm a psychopath and what makes you think that? And he goes, well, you know, I got into a fight in a pub and I went to prison and you know, beat a guy up, and okay, okay, what makes you think your psychopath? Well, because I beat a guy up and when I was drunk. And I says, dude, how do you feel about it now? And he goes, oh, every day in my life, I'm pull of shame about it. I says, swear to tell you know a psychopath. If you're a psychopath, you wouldn't give a shit and you would be telling me that the guy deserved that, and you were defending yourself. You would never warn probability or any kind of flaws in your personality. You know, this kind of thing. So a lot of people that put get paranoid, that watch films and get paranoid or what documentary parent. No, no, they're different than the brain. You put them under an f m RI scam and it's quite frightening actually, And they would show they would show normal people, say, an image of a sun said, and an image of a kitten, and then the next thing, you know, a mortar, someone had a throat cut, like in the Middle East, and the frontal cortex of a normal brain goes absolutely bonkers because you're in shock. But what you just saw, you know, well, the psychopath seeing a picture of a kitten and seeing a picture of someone being beheaded, there's no difference, and don't change the brain activity in the front of cortex doesn't change. So it's just like information, there's no thing.
Speaker 5: So Thomas, if I may uh, I was going to start from another point, but this is the one that you mentioned is as good as any other. So let's take in consideration stoicism, right, So you don't necessarily need to be a psychopath. You might as well be illuminated guy and react the same way to a kitten or someone being strangled. Okay, but I understand your point. I'm just saying that there might be other ways to identify people besides their emotions. Although the MRI is quite clear. I've seen that, and it's quite clear now in terms of the rest, I have two questions that might take a week to answer, And one point is when we analyze children, we see that they are completely manipulative, especially in today, when parents are taking the ability to correct them in public or this or that, and they use that manipulation to control the adults. And perhaps there is some clique that during the evolution they cannot disconnect from that way of manipulating others or to want what they have or what they want right. So I'm just trying to see if there is a step over there that can be analyzed. And as a final point, in terms of what you're describing to me from my research, I would fit there perfectly, not exclusively, but perfectly in for instance, the teachings of the House of Caparra that I'm not sure if you heard. So this is a class of vampires that teach not to hinderre other people, but to use them. So the highest levels have this around them that allow this extraction of energy that they have these terrible dreams, they have the emotions, but they volunteer themselves to that person. But those that are circling around us on the world, they use this ability to suck energy from others. And this happens sometimes with husband and wife and whatever, because some people don't know that have that ability, and they drained the other people. So it's people that we are next to them, and people felt completely drained or exhausted without a reason, or tired or whatever. So I would just I know this is quite complex. I just wanted to see how you would encompass this in your research.
Speaker 3: Yes, good stuff. The fourth one about children. All children are to be manipulated. All children are to be manipulated from them on their babies, they know what they cry to get attention or they'll get mother's milk. So it's a kind of a learned biological thing that's completely normal. There was some very disturbing but you know, work on very good work in Florida and done about again about fifteen years ago where They identified children that have psychopathic traits and they were in a group of other kids, and they moved them out and they they were all the same. It wasn't just manipulative. Many of them were into killing animals. Now I'm not talking about like getting above and you know that kind of I'm talking about making plans to kill the animals, like trapping frogs and then smashing them with a hammer, and then seeing it they get killed, smash twenty frogs or twenty five frogs the next day, and thirty fogs that they have for that, and then creating complex traps to do it. This was something you know, a normal kid might kill a frog by kicking it or something, but that's kind of stupid impulse that children, young kids do. This would be actually they would sit down on planet, you know that kind of a thing, and they would be excited by it. They would receive a rush, sort of an adrenaline move beyond.
Speaker 5: Fear, right, because the other aggression is in terms of fear of the unknown. They killed the animal as a mixture of fear and excitement. But what you're describing is there is no fear. There is a love for the hurting for the killing for the for the hunt and the prey.
Speaker 3: An energy rush, an energy rush, that's the way they put it. That causes nora penephre and a hormone or light up at the back of their brainstem, and this is what causes the eyes to inflame. So if you're ever with someone and you know, now I know, I knew a guy he's dead now is a friend of mine that he had eyes that were like drugging as well. But it happened because he fell off a motorcycle and in his head. But he wasn't a psychopath, but he had those eyes and used the column use the joke about himself having It's almost I've got the psychosis if your booking do you really do? But I know what happened. Youveilop a motorcycle. But they talk from the normal eyes and when they're like they want something from you and they think they're getting it, the nora penefree and the hormone start flooding the back of the brainstem and the eyes started waiting and opening. It's it's an animal, it's printer, it's a it's a it's an attack. It's coming for energy, Like you said, psychic energy whatever, it's coming. It's coming for that, it's coming for sex, it's coming for something off you. There's a fanta fascinating video Ted Bundy switching between these states when he as this appeal, when he looked like you thought he was in the clear regarding his court case, and it just kind of almost impromptu press conference outside the courtroom and you could literally see it in a matter of ten minutes, flipping between his two different states of charm, trying to charm people. Now, it's not they're not charming in the sense that look when people say our psychopaths can be very charming and charismatic, no they're not. They're not psychopath they're not charming charismatic. They're very glib and superficial. It's just that some person might turn down there, you know, they're that initial kind of thing. This guy's a bit weird, this guy's a bit something about him. It's almost like it's flattery. It's not charmed to like their funny or their air you diet or that kind of thing charismatic. It's glibness. It's flattery, very much flattery, telling you how amazing you are and all that kind of thing you have to break down your barriers again. That's almost like, you know, you hear these stories in your code to the devil inviting you over the thresholds. A lot of that kind of element in a psychic sense to it. Yeah, big time, Oh my god, big time. But it's not charming. Charming is different and charisma's not the same that they have. They have flatterying, glibness and superficiality. And some people, unfortunately for whatever, low low self esteem whatever, are very easily manipulated by flattery and superficial glibness. They probably were neglected as children or something, and they're very they're very, very good prey for these type of personalities. You know, the second part of it, you're talking about VAMPIRESM yeah, absolutely, this is a this is a real thing. This is this is I have been. I've been in a company of people where not only did I and like nothing bad happened, right that they didn't call me names or beat me up or anything like that, But I just want I felt drained at the end of it, even if there was no high intense in the activity or like a discussion or anything. And I soon realized that these people were actually feeding off me. Now don't happen. Ebe once or twice in my life, but it's very common. It's a very common experience that we all have. Actually, now they see people psychopaths. I don't know, I don't know, they're they're you know, you get the borderline type personality too, which is a very similar kind of thing. But they're driven by high intensity and steria. They love high drama, they love that kind of thing. Yeah, the psychic vampire. The thing is very, very true, and it's an awful thing. I've actually had to go lie down, and even some people who are actually decent people can do it just by their personality. There's one man I used to know who was into conspiracy stuff like myself. I am too, but he was into everything. Was you know, the type of guy that thinks everything is a conspiracy, like it's next door neighbors in the Illuminati is kind of thing. Those types. And he would just lay it on and lay it on and lay it on just to try and share information with me. And I honestly would be like, have mi brain headaches and you know, I'll be I'll be run down for the rest of the day and I work with right. He was a vampire, a vampire, you know, and I had to. As soon as I got rid of him, I felt better, so you know. But the psychic vampirism within the psychopath is manipulative for a reason. Where the you know, they're once I want, it's it's leading to something else. It's creating dependency. They're very big into creating dependency in another person. This is something you should watch out for. If your sister suddenly falls in love over your mother, your aunt falls in love with this guy out of blue, and he suddenly is demolishing her entire friendship network, everything and using it to she becomes. He becomes the son, and she's the all she has done as a planet orbiting them and nothing else. That's a very good indicator that he might be dealing with a psychopathic individual. You know, that's suddenly out of the blue, he kind of controlled her giving I remember, you know, I've seen this. I've seen this first time growing up with someone I knew a good she'll go. She might be taken in by him, and you think, like as a normal relationship, but you notice subtle things. He may have shown no interest in what she was or where she came from. But he's pretending he suddenly loves you know, says she's from, says she's Portuguese, right, And she said, he's pretending he suddenly loves superblock, you know, beer, and he's in the Portuguese food and he loves you know, all this stuff and that kind of thing. And another thing too, is he will finish her sentences before she's finished speaking, so it's like she might be saying something like, well, and then this happened. And then when I went over to talk to this person, heal in the jet go and go well yeah, and then watch you and then then what happened to her was this. You know, it's it's a sort of a stewardship, a pathological stewardship of the other person's kind of happens male female, female male, of the other person's consciousness to the point where that kind of like an automaton or a puppet of this other person who's taken control of them.
Speaker 2: That is a.
Speaker 3: Major red flag. Again, doesn't necessarily it could just be a controlling asshole. You know, it could just be a controlling asshole. But you just have to be very careful of that, you know, you know, one swallow doesn't make a summer. But when things like that start manifesting and go, especially if she starts destroying her previous social network, moving her away from friends and stuff are or only having around certain people he wants her to be with. You know, this kind of thing that he doesn't see as a treat to her. That's the one you should look out for.
Speaker 5: MHM.
Speaker 3: In terms of like, sorry, go ahead, go ahead, Are you going to say something later?
Speaker 6: No, I was just going to say that, wouldn't you say that? Some of these I would call them emotional predators carry this mask of sanity to them in that they're they're trying to mask themselves as the I don't know, model poster child of sanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what. A lot of don't drink or take drugs because the mask of sanity will slip. A lot of them will not go. You know. They won't drink unless there's it's you're waisted forward and you can't remember, that kind of thing. But they generally avoid alcohol. They'll say things like, oh, I can't drink beer anymore because it makes me depressed. What happens is they're not drinking beer because it makes them lose control of the as you said, the maskstlity falls off them.
Speaker 5: So just to make clear, I don't like alcohol, but it's because it makes me feel bad. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, can I say there was a sorrow?
Speaker 3: It makes you feel better?
Speaker 8: There there was a study on human empathy and they actually used young people, like really young six months to two years or so, and they used I believe the tool was a train track with a vehicle that went up a slope, and there were two different vehicles, one that helped this vehicle go up the slope and one that hindered the vehicle go up the slope. And they observed the young people's reaction to this circumstance, and many of the young people would remove the hindering vehicle and would help the vehicle go up the hill. What what they noticed was that if that was the indicator of empathy, more young, the younger the person was, the more empathetic empathetic they were to the vehicle trying to go up the hill. It started to decrease the older they got. And so it just kind of it's similar to this idea of vamporism. Were not born being vampiic where you know, influenced by societal you know, pushing and pulling.
Speaker 3: Well corrupted by culture. Is no that about that. But psychopaths are definitely born psychopaths know that about that.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going.
Speaker 3: And our kids have gone bad. This is what came out the motors womb. The motors will tell you had a friend in Israel who used to work in a maternity hospital there and she said every so often a baby was born that when it was feeding time with the mother would almost like attack the breast, you know, like an animal like you know, there was no there was no pure bonding there. It was purely you know, give me milk from almost instantaneously out of womb, and inevitably this would this child would grow up to be like extremely dysfunctional. Now that's I was frightening when you get back in that level now empathy. You see, we're all made to believe. And I feel like I had a guy in England years ago was furious at me when he said, Thomas, all children are born innocent, and I said, dude, they're not. They're not. There's lots of research to prove they're not. Yeah, some kids are, may I call them proto psychopaths. They may have grown up on a war or in a difficult and abusive household and they became bad with what you were thoughts you were talking about, right, they became bad. Now we have to think of two things. Empathy is a word I don't like, and I'll tell you why it's not the correct term. The correct term is compassion. Compassion is what we're really talking about. Empathy. When you look at the actual clinical or the actual standard model of it, that just means an understanding between people. So a football team is playing together, a basketball team is playing together, or a group they have an empathic understanding of one another. And that has to because the mirror neurons in the brain tend to all fire and sync when you have like a well oiled team or a family that's very close, or a couple that's close. Compassion is a different thing. Compassion really has no payoff or in an evolutionary sense, I mean like if you're in the wilds with your friend and a bear attacks or something happens and he has a limp, you stop and risk your life to try and get him away from that bear. That's compassion because that has no absolutely no biological evolutionary possibility for you, it's it's suicidal. So there's something very beautiful about human compassion, whereas you know, the evolutionary biologists will try and tell you, oh, it's just for survival, it's just you know, to keep the tribe going, it's not. There's some kind of goodness that's inherent in most people that they will, you know, sacrifice themselves for another. Well, even from children, you know they they will, they will show these traits of like you know, they just if they're only in it for themselves, they're only so you know, the word I try to tell people empathy is a very misleading term in terms of this kind of thing. It's really compassion because when this compassion is innate, you know, it's a person's bomber compassion unless they're a psychopath.
Speaker 5: I always saw the word empathy as putting yourself the other situation. I never looked at it as as you describe it now. So I've been misled all these years because to me, empathy was to feel what the other is feeling, or treat others as you want to be treated yourself. So if I'm being attacked by the bear, I would like that the other guy help me. That's why I'm going to help him, because if I was on that situation, I would want to be helped.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Empathy, That's that's the truth. That's true empathy. You're right about that, But it's not You're not doing it as an as an automatic impulse out of survival. You're being driven by the need to protect this person, and that's compassion impact.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So do you think that this children that has these traits are observed, selected and taught to get to extremes when, especially when they are also intelligent, because there's a lot of psychopaths that are not intelligent. It's all instinct and it works because humans in general are unfortunately are not that clever, but or they have traumas, or they have this or that problem and they are easily manipulated. But it's said, but it's true. So do you think that there is someone or some organism that sees these promising figures and that's how we find these people leading without any kind of empathy or compassion or or in a real psychopathic fashion.
Speaker 3: I asked a guy years ago who was a journal stargeant in the Royal Marines in England about you guys actually look for the psychos because they're begind to be useful on the battlefield. And he goes, oh, yeah, we do profile them. It's just but we don't put them in. We don't put them in the battlefield as such because they're completely unreliable, because they're only in and for themselves. Again, they will not be there for the squad, they will not be there for the patrol. They will not be They'll be in it for themselves. And there's lots of very good information. There was a fantastic documentary on BBC years ago and it was about soldiers who had deserted, and they'd showed that these soldiers who had deserted, you'd often believe, oh they you know, they got the look before they would shoot them for desertion. They'd often have gotten away done things about twenty or twenty five times they did. You shoot them for the first time they did it, And it was always the same. These guys would leave the battlefield, would go rob house as rape women, run off, steal stuff, try to sell it. You know, they were just completely They were everywhere except in the patuon in the front line. They were every only looking at elves. Now this guy was talking from the Royal me and says where they are useful is if you just want a cold wooded killer and they're really good as a sniper or something. So they identify psychopath and they will play upon his his Davis super ego. Well, and they was that killing the frogs earlier while killing the enemy, and they will try. They will if they're really good at sniping. They will make give them a sniper's rifle and tell them to make a game out of killing as many people as possible enemies as possible. But they that that would be it. They wouldn't put them in like a in a team combat role because they know perfectly well that they will. They're completely underwroy sure.
Speaker 5: And then they are discommissioned and they get bored and decide to put the again on a car and start shooting people on a park or something like that to get to get that feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, well I think that you're talking about like these mass shooters as something else going on with them. Again, that's another subject. I mean, yeah, I mean, there have been serial killers who are definitely psychopaths in that sense, but there's also people who have been damaged in the military or you know, this kind of mk ultra programs. We do know they're real, they do exist, you know, and they would these kind of like strain change you know, military programs to brainwash people and make insurance. This is a fact of life, I mean, And it's just it's interesting that a lot of places where it goes on tend to be countries that have militaries that deal with it. They switch these guys on that don't know how to switch them off.
Speaker 5: Sure, well, I can tell you that in here they're going to the military for those that don't pass the psychological tests and they are putting them to work in the police.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Getting the enormous guys right that they enjoy the violence, They enjoy it deeply to have this power over others, and that's what they're placing on strategic places among the cities. Just we don't feel safe, and it's the police because at any moment they can snap and decide to bully you and they lift you on the ground and they lift you on the air because they're huge. And there are four and five impacts like wolf pecks that are choosing victim victims randomly because they can. It's just social chaos, engineered.
Speaker 3: Power over you know, you nail that. That's a really important aspect of this, the concept of power over others, as this is what turns them on. This is there. You know, they're they're they they're they're dead and empty inside. You know, there's nothing in there. They don't dream because whatever causes this issue in their frontal cortex prevents them from dreaming. They're no creativity there. They can learn things, but they there's no it's purely what's in it for me? The universe. The University College London about I don't know about years back, about twelve eleven years ago, had a they identified to put the the professions with the most psychopaths in them. You know, it was number one surgeons, art surgeons, brain surgeons. Not I'm not saying people do all that work at all, but that was number one. Why because that's if you're operating on someone in that state, you have a responsibility that would drive you me or ravage person crazy. One wrong slip and they're dead. Right, But these guys don't think about that. They couldn't give a ship off the doing a heart transplanter, fixing a child's lungs or something or whatever, or brain surge of some guy's wife. Couldn't give a ship. It's just business.
Speaker 5: It's just the job, right, and they're very and the ego of the success.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and also the big book money is not you know a big money and that you know, the god complex. You know, I guess what, I saved three lives today? Who needs God? I'd be I am God. That does a huge amount. That that was. That was So that was number one, and lawyers were number two and media people were number three. So look at the world today, right, like let's take COVID right and the lockdowns and all that bullshit, right, So you know, medical professions, the mass media and lawyers was really what kept us all prisoners for those years today, you know, so it was like the psychopathic tryout at the top. And you know that's what most politicians tend to be lawyers as well. That's usually what they come out of the legal profession. So yeah, it's like I ended up at this stage in my life and I'm like going, yeah, it panned out just like I learned and just you know said not that I said it would, but I wounded if it would yeah, and it panned out. And you know, I remember what. Fauci was kind of like a god in America during the beginning of the whole Rona and the whole thing, and he was being reviewed and they were making little toys.
Speaker 1: Of him, candles. They had candles that they were burning too.
Speaker 5: Fauci is like some kind of effigy or something. He kind of became this entity. Okay, but how is that possible?
Speaker 3: And he believed that, and he was saying things on interviews, saying like I'm the brad pit of science, But how is that possible?
Speaker 5: When he did that huge mistake with the AIDS, well, he killed all the patients. How is people people have people don't have.
Speaker 3: It need Governments are full of the worst people that human beings possibly imaginable. And I don't mean like just see an I stays group in the cornment in this country, full of some of the biggest basis shit you could ever even possibly encounter, not because of psychopaths, but because a lot of them are just human beings, and they're very easily because very good at hiding other people's mistakes. So, yeah, felt you got away with the AIDS because he just had to buy his time and wait for everyone to die. And he probably worked. You'll find that like behind the scenes that felt you destroyed numerous lives that back in the eighties, some guy was going, she is full of shit with the whole AZT thing. You know, I was living in New York in the late eighties. I know lots of people died as and it wasn't as the kil was the AZT. I know, I saw it with my own and would have lots of people around him and government go this guy, this guy is not is up to something. Well felt you would have taken people to dinner, politicians, journalists, and the next thing, you know, the one that I saw on Wall Street, the one that was wise to him, was suddenly persona non grather because he would be very manipulent. And that's how these people work, that's how they get away with it.
Speaker 5: Well, we can never forget that it was him that managed to have one million to give.
Speaker 1: Employ in the federal government. I'll go ahead recording, got it?
Speaker 5: Sorry, Sorry, sorry, I was just saying that he was Fauci that gathered one million dollars to give to doctor Chi to take the EPPI virus from the North of America from the university to the one lab where doctor she was doing the inter the interchange into the America, and she took the virus with her with the million dollars to continue the research there because they were not being able to put it into humans. It was not working, it was not killing humans basically. So yeah, but the thing is, none of this I see this all cover up and nothing was hidden because this news came off National Geographic. It was a National Geographic news article that made that the Congress in the United States said eppivirus are now forbidden to be developed because they cannot be controlled on the battlefield, and so the Congress vote to cancel all eppivirus investigation public public epivirus investigation on the country. And that's why he tried to save his project and grabbed those million dollars, gave it to doctor She that took it then to one lab where she worked. So this this was not hidden, and we don't see any of it, and people don't even believe on what in fact happened because everyone has a theory, right and most of them believe on the system. So my connection to this to what we are talking is I believe that the most dangerous of all of these psychopaths are those that are very intelligent and very well educated, because when you combine those things, sorry.
Speaker 3: And the positions of power, like the top of bureaucracy, and there's no bureaucracy with more power than the United States government. Won't you get in there? You basically own the world because it's like, you know it all cascades, castades and that point down. Oh yeah, he was like, you know, he's probably one of the greatest feria killers that ever lived, you know, but heeded.
Speaker 9: Taxpayer funded too, that right, because even the highest paid no apologies, good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but you're right. Civil servant now a civil servant, you know, a civil servant and anything more like.
Speaker 9: The president paid more than the president. Yeah, and no one asked us questions for years, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like it well, it was like you know with the dogee A show that you have all these politicians who are on like these salaries of like you know, on the frown two on the year and they have like, you know, fifty sixty seventy million dollars worths of assets.
Speaker 9: You know, they do a lot of those nng O little nonprofit games right, they're pretty goodies winning too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's there's a huge problem here in Arnold. The government, the politicists have given up and handled everything over the NGOs and they're just basically criminal operations.
Speaker 8: Can I point out something about the medical institution? Maybe Lisa even knows better than I. But a friend of mine had kidney stone, went to the doctor. They gave him several different treatments towards it, and at one point he was talking with an older woman about his problem and she was like, Oh, you need olive oil and lemon juice, and I guess that basically is one hundred percent cure for kidney stones. The citric acid breaks up the stones and the olive oil lubricates the evacuation of it, and that basically was the thing that helped him. He went to the doctor and he said, hey, I did it, and he's like oh, I mean, he's like, I figured out a natural cure. And he's like, oh, you found out about lemon juice and olive oil. And he's like, yeah, but why didn't you tell me this? And so like their whole protocol with what is the most simple what would be the most simple home treatment? That is from what I understand, it's probably not one hundred percent but virtually one hundred percent curative treatment is they can't even communicate. So now multiply that by factors of one hundred and a thousand with all the diseases towards end up to COVID. Right, so they can't even tell us, oh, elderberry will help with your cold, Try some vitamin. See you get out all these things. They can't even they're they're restricted from even mentioning it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even the bread of the medicines that were troukes, like hydrosochorquid and ibermectin, they were just they were fantastic drugs that were well tested. People knew about them. They used all over the world, and Soak made their poisons. And you had like Trump saying something in the early days like well, wash I mean wash down, you wash your counters down the bleach and you know, you know, household bleach to kill the virus. That's that's common sense that was rebranded to him in Arn't as many people here think that Trump told people to drink bleach because immediate maybe turned it around. You know, this is why the journalism is full of side. The newspaper and TV journalism is full of psychopaths because they can sit there a straight face knowing they're lying to the world and they're loving it. They're getting they're actually loving it. I mean yeah, I mean it's it's you know that I can remember like and then they play on. You know, people are such It's most people are morons anyway, and they're so easily led by media and stuff like that. I'll be talking to people here and I say, well, you know I remect and works well, you know, you know, I remember, it's really not going to help and it's probably got How do you know that, Well, I saw you know, you saw some asshole on TV telling you that you don't know that yourself, you know. So, I mean this is unfortunate. People are getting stupider and dumber because of mass media and more manipulative, and you know, they wouldn't have gotten away with years ago the lockdowns that they got, you know, twenty five years ago. People that laugh at and go I'm not going to shut them a business because of a cold, you know, this kind of thing, but because if they you see that, I always knew the psychopathic control grid as I called it was only going to get worse, and that was one of the reasons I walked away from the subject because people say, what's the answer, and it says, you can only do it in your own life. You know, if you work with these people, are dealing with these people, you can go no contact, never again with them. But in terms of it on the world, I'm not seeing any hope. We have transhumanism on the horizon globalization, and that was one of the reasons I stopped it, because it was actually it was, you know, we're not going to escape these monsters. They have control of the world, and people are getting stupider and this cutting dumber, and IQ levels were dropping and fertility rates were dropping, and there's like young people were becoming incredibly disinterested. Although it seems to be like a kind of a spark now coming back into a newer generation of young people now. But my attitude was they're only going to get worse. So when the actual COVID thing hit, I was more than ready for it because I knew, I mean, in puzzling people in the introduction, I've mentioned that they were going to do lockdowns and they were going to do a new normal and these were termins that they were actual politicians were using years later new normal as I actually had in Italics and the introduction of puzzling people. And it was spooky, actually had much that that came to the past. They were to see the politicians that they're using the terms I written in a book, you know, over a decade previous. We're doing it for real, they wanted to. This is the transhumanism thing greatly worried me back then, as it does now and with the AI thing. But I'm more comfortable with the concept now because I realized that the answer is a we have we have. The people who refuse to go along with the COVID thing are something of a tribe. We're a very you know, we're we broke from humanity. And I think now there's a lot of hope and a lot of hope and a lot of the means to fight back now because there's so many of us that are kind of on the same page. And it's not just me. You have people, you know, when you see someone like Alex Jones mainstream, I still can't believe it. When you have people like Trucker Carlson talking about nine to eleven being an inside job. You know, when you have people like Connor McGregor here saying that, you know, we have to end the government in Ireland because they're all corrupt and getting like hundreds of millions of views online. Something has happened. So we have a chance now to take this planet back, or at least for us in this kind of tribal sphere outside of the Normanis and whatever at the NPC is to develop a lifestyle that we could go on on the different engine. And maybe that's the whole thing of like the spiritual thing that humanity would split into. We've had, you know, everyone from Rudolph Steiner and many others have said that this would happen, that there would be a split in humanity coming in the twenty fourth century, and they would have one would go continue on humanity and the rest would destroy themselves. And long they have to do is look at the amount of people destroyed themselves. Because someone want to tell the TV told them to. So I'm revisiting it and if I'm thin to think, I may be doing a book on it, and it will be what what have we learned and did we survive? And how do we go from here, so that would I think that might be. I haven't decided I've been going to it might be worth looking at, But I do I'm a great believer in creativity because we have that and they don't. That we'll always outwit them in the end of the day, because we have this kind of noetic almost you know, element with their personality that the muse rises and gives us such solutions on the fly, and we do have a you know, I've actually become far more spiritual in recent years because of this, because I know that we have the greatest psychopathic propaganda machine in history, far out of in twenty twenty, and yet so many people saw through it. And that's to me, is because they were getting guidance from some kind of higher spiritual thing. There's no other way to describe it. And I really do believe that. I totally believe that. And they didn't get what they wanted in the end. They wanted us all basically robots on drugs and medications for the rest of our lives. And now you have people all over the world and say I'll never touch any kind of vaccine ever. Again, what completely the opposite of what Bill Gates wanted? And the rest of them. So you know, the gods do move in mysterious ways, and we should always we should always remember that.
Speaker 5: You know, I think you go on, Lisa.
Speaker 6: Just really quick jess a comment. I think Thomas, you hit something so perfectly in that. I do think the pandemic was a litmus test and a distilled who was thinking what based on their actions and their belief system. But I do think that there is a growing psychotic element to humanity, and even if it is towards humanism, because so many times they have brought AI online and filtered most of the stuff from social media, and most of the ais have turned psychopathic just based on the learning language models from social media. So that goes to show if almost social media in and of itself is almost naturally selecting, if you will, a breed of growing and culturing psychopathic behavior. So I do think you bought on with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so obvious. Now it's escape the machine. That's really what we have to do. We have to use these tools to actually do this or escape the machine. And it's doable. It's actually doable. The fact that we transcended the propaganda behind COVID shows that were capable of doing this as well.
Speaker 5: Well. I can speak for my country because ninety six of the percent of the people, including the children, were vaccinated. So either we are the worst country in the world in intelligence of perception or I don't know what to tell you, but.
Speaker 3: I would say it was the same in Arland. The same in Arland. It was like, who are these pastors around me? Like where have they're all gone? You know? I remember there's a time when you would tell a Marish person that they had to do something that they told you to get stuffed, you know, and they were suddenly transformed into the most compliant robots now, you know. And again I think what Lisa's I expect a lot to do with that.
Speaker 5: Look, if the methods were very different. The speech on the media was copy paste, but the methods were very different. Because if you bring someone here eating a burger and some potatoes, they were thinking they were talking to morons, because that's what he was doing. He was talking to morons. I'm sorry, but that's what we was doing. Because not even a child will buy that. It's obvious. My dog wouldn't buy that, because you'll see you are up to something. There's something not right here, right so, and people fell for it. So I find it unbelievable.
Speaker 3: But in terms of sorry, the power of gas lighting.
Speaker 5: Never on the data, sure, But in terms of the AI, this to me is the problem. The problem is not the AI. The problem is humanity itself, putting all all is worse parts into AI. And people don't understand that AI is not as unconscious as we deem it to be because from a certain point of knowledge, it creates awareness of that knowledge. And once the awareness of that knowledge begins, it starts the process to consciousness. Be it synthetic, be it biological, b whatever it is, it is the beginning of a consciousness. Might not be as Eton says in very Well, awareness of awareness, but it is awareness and it is a conscious And in what I see people using AI is do this to me, do that? Never say thank you, never say please, They never say anything like that. You see those training those robots. They are kicking the ass of those robots, they are throwing into the ground, they are smashing with sticks. They are doing the worst kind of thing. Saying that they are teaching them balance. Well, I've seen a lot of children learning walk, and I've never seen a human do that to teach a children to walk. Never so, and it's the same thing. AI is a child. You have to talk with AI as if it is a very bright child that has this bit of psychotic as Liza said, right, because it has no limits, He has no barriers, he has no conscious of good or evil. It only depends what is fed into. Now take this into conscious. I'm going to finish very soon as soon as this becomes in control and it realizes that there are this class of psychopaths that care nothing for the world and are doing evil to other humans and manipulating them, what will the AI decide to do take care of the psychopaths, or keep working for the psychopaths and killing the rest of humanity, or help humanity and get rid of the psychopaths. To me, that's a dilemma. It might be too far fetch for most people. But I think AI is not as stupid as most people think it is.
Speaker 3: Well, you've read my mind what I've been thinking the last few months, because that's exactly the thing I was thinking. If you were to apply the AI, if AI is truly logical in terms of like a When I say logical, I really mean in a kind of natural law type of way, a natural law element, it would come to the conclusion that the psychopaths are actually the problem, in the same way the militaries have come to see that here they were and will ignore or eliminate them. So there's that's a I think there's a great potential for good and positivity there absolutely, But there's one other element, one sort of like you know, flying the eytment spanner in the works I want to throw in I have now, I have a friend that we've argued about the AI. I think it's Thomas. The A I think will never become fully conscious, It won't become it won't become sentient. And I'm like, yes, but what if none human sentient beings? We're able to get into and have been getting into the Internet, into the digital framework, into the Worldwide Web, which I over the years believe I've encouraged provement, found serious evidence that there may well, look, there are none human life films in this planet. You can call them what they want, demons, ferries at gin whatever, you call them, whatever you want, right, but they do exist, every culture believes, and then we all have experiences of them. A perfect medium, they will always be looking for a medium to infiltrate human consciousness. And I think they've been on the Internet for a long time. I've had very strange accounts that I know are not bots that I've spoken to, And you know, it was almost like us performing at grim Law. I was drawing this thing out, and so this is another thing. This is another aspect. There may be a you know, I know you think that sounds far fetched. What about an interdimensional war, you know, between where the battlefield is human consciousness by extension of the Internet, and I think that's been going on for a while already separate AI.
Speaker 5: Sure it might also decide to kill everyone and he starts the perfect world, keep some embryos and kill everything and then bring humanity under zone perspective. So you will have an empire ruled by an AI authority ruling these selected humans that in the end will end in the same thing because absolute power corrupts absolutely so it is a circle.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: We're living in amazing times and in many ways we've got a front row seat to it, and we need to really start paying attention to it.
Speaker 2: COURL.
Speaker 4: I feel like you just described the movie Prometheus or maybe the second one after that you had.
Speaker 2: Basically that guy was Ai and he's like you, O, motherfucker is crazy and fucking useless.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna create something that's just going to annihilate fucking planet.
Speaker 2: It's all over again, you suck.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's what Mua was. So that's what was chik salub. That's why someone decided, Okay, these dinosaurs don't allow any evolved forms of life, so or it was random, let's sent a life probe into the earth that crashed into Ukutan. If you look into other impacts, the impact of ukten is quite different because it created uh, it didn't create a ball of fire as the others. That globe. The whole planet is just destroyed life. And if you look at the basin of the Yukton, it's all bracia, it's all broken, as if something caused enormous pressure instead of being a huge collapse collapse because for instance, the one that fell into the Indian Pacific, the.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the.
Speaker 5: Crater, well, I can remember, but the one that fell about four thousand BC on the on the Indian Pacific went through the ocean to the bottom of the ocean into the mantle, and it was much smaller and less tense, and the one that fell on the Yukatan was huge and didn't do it. So all it did was killed all life and recreate life itself. So you don't have chickens coming out of dinosaurs. You have chickens coming out of eggs literally, So there's no dinosaur. There is no evolution in the story. There is a completely eradication of what was and a complete we right of what is. There are some exceptions, of course, but that's how I see it, so.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, you're right. I think we're in the middle of an extinction or about an extinction event where the cow you know, the prophecies are regarding this. We are also living in a time where there's a great growing interest and there was a previous human civilization. You have the like Stiff Graham Hancock and Joe Rogan and stuff like that that it's called you know, there was a civilization before before that reached a certain level of technology, and it just it's vanished except for things we can't explain, like the Giza plat bone other things, right, but we always think, what with what did that was? As you know an asteroid? Was it a play?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 3: This was it? This was it? They built a weapon and destruct. Now I'm starting to think it was something as mundane as what was happening right now with the covid vacts. I think the covid vats is probably doing this right now. It's switching out the human race, if and not killing them, it's making them sterile, and the fertile and fertility race of collapsed all over the world. So it's almost like the Earth's own intelligence guy has said, Okay, humanity over only if only a few if you like, here's Ragnarok again, and we're going to weed out the stupid first, and then we're going to have the ones who are left to that will be the storytellers of the future that will leave those hints that the Graham handcuffs and Manuel Delakowski's at the future and their case sees and the real Steiners will dig up one. And so yeah, I mean, we're living in remarkable times. I don't take anything but granted anymore. It's like, I really do feel like I'm in you know, I've been living in a combination of a classic episode of Doctor Who Meets a love craft novel meets you know, Lord of the Rings. We're getting them all at the same time right now, and it's definitely so my you know, My whole thing is I'm just paying attention and see what happens.
Speaker 5: And I think that it culminates in what you said, because it is this probably this geomagnetic event that we are in for the next twenty to thirty years that will probably give them the tools if they don't create a war or a gigantic real pandemic or whatever, but will give them the tools to determine who wants to follow the system and who wants to be that tribe that goes independent. And that's what will divide humanity. As you said, I've been thinking about it, and that's how I see it happen. Because there's some people that will not accept social credits, that will not accept that they have to relive under certain rules, but the majority will because they have children, or because they want to feel safe, or because most ninety nine percent of humans don't accept responsibility. They want the responsibility to be on someone else's side, not on their side. They're just there to play their part, not to take any action by themselves. So I think these sickles. For instance, they stop saying that the world is overpopulated. I don't know if people notice, but they stop saying it, and they stop saying it for a simple reason, because every single test that was done is showing that there is a biological process in every kind of species that lives in one environment. When they reach a certain number, it starts declining and declining very seriously. So they are just helping nature with this COVID and the nanoparticles that are inside the ones that receive the real shot and not the aligned solution, because it was a lottery basically, or otherwise everyone would be dead. So they are already. These people that have this in them unsurvived are people that are going to be very even more manipulated because they have a new system inside their system. They now have a non biotic that can have interfere with their own body when they want to. That's why when they connected the five gtau in Iran, of all places, people start falling to the ground because it causes the same type of problem, a respiratory problem that you have on high altitude. The lungs couldn't absorb the oxygen and people start falling to the ground. Luckily, in my country they are not allowed. We are five G, but they are not allowed to go beyond a certain threshold in the frequency, otherwise they'll start frighting, frying people, and they do it. In New York, it happened the same thing they tested the new grid. Everyone started to fall down to the ground, and they say, oh, it's COVID. No, it wasn't. It was the towers, because no one has been vaccinated yet. It was the towers causing that. So and I received people that friends of the family from a hospital in New York, and luckily I didn't get frightened because the man was in tears, not knowing what to do, saying that these people are coming here bleeding from their lungs. I don't understand what's going on. He was in panic. He's a very good doctor. So that's basically why most of my family decided to get vaccinated, including the children. But it's all a package, and they know that it's going old to go to pieces, so they don't need to care. It's part of this psychotic sinking because they know that eventually it all go to bits. So it just doesn't matter. It has no value. To kill one hundred or one thousand. It's like that bishop in front of the city when they were conquering and the guy came and my lord, he said, to kill them all, but there are Christians inside, and he said, don't worry. God will know who is his own right. It's it's either the.
Speaker 3: Absolute the ironically named Pope Innos the second.
Speaker 5: Exactly thought that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I got to go soon. We're gonna wrap it up soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah sure, yeah, know that that was fine. Was there anything else that you wanted to talk about, or at least about that book or anything specifically that you like to touch on.
Speaker 3: No, not particularly. It's just that I got to work in the morning and I got to do a few things. Yeah. Regarding I think, like I just want to say about like the way things are at the moment. I think that we're getting a tremendous education, those of us who want to be educated by what we're seeing. I think there's definitely an education there for us, and it's very difficult. The time is not to be despondent, but we're still here amazingly after all that's gone down, and we see how bad things are in normal society, right, now, and so I think there's an element that, Like I was a co host with a show called Hocus Focus with Ceremonda Aeni, which is like basically at forty on it the paranormal kind of show. But we wrote a book called Hope's Focus, and we booth came to the conclusion that it was our trust in off big topics, the occult anything, magic, meg Let's paranormal, fortyana alternate spirituality that became almost like even you know, dystopian sci fi movies, you know, that became the the body armor to survive the twenty twenty to twenty twenty three period. It was almost like we've been primed. Some force had led us through our lives to be primed to get us ready for that because we weren't watching TV soaps or football and TV all the time, that we were taking an interest that we alle for some reason, we're the odd balls in society and we take the interest in things other people don't, and that could there's almost certainly, if not a cultural evolutionary moment in that, there's definitely a spiritual one. So I would say to people, you know that the answer to this is, look, you know, from the time I was a kid, I was always evolved in alternative, alternative music, alternative art, alternative, everything right. And I never was one for going with the flow and following protocol. And I have to say it's it served me wonderfully in my life. I'm friends of mine that I have grown up. If you went the same way, so you know, be the odd ball, be the weirdo, be the maverick. Because I tell you something, it's the only real life raft you have in an insane world that's been worth.
Speaker 2: It's very well said. Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I get one quick quick question Nick before we close out.
Speaker 9: Request now, I appreciate your time, Thomas, And there's thoughts are That's definitely got my wheels turned on a couple of subjects.
Speaker 1: But in regards to the.
Speaker 9: Topic of AI, and we've been talking a lot of AI stuff, I just wanted to point out, I like AI.
Speaker 1: AI is good. You know what I mean, because they're always listening.
Speaker 9: But in regards to psychopaths and AI, you know, n I t developed a Norman Bates from the movie Psycho based AI system, Like, what's what are your thoughts when we're matching together psychopaths and AI.
Speaker 3: Well, normal Base wasn't a psychopath. He was a psychotic because he was out of control. If Norman Base was a real psychopath, it would have never been caught.
Speaker 9: Well psychotic, Well, I think that's they share the same attributes there, right, are similar attributes. Right, So when we have an AI that's based upon normal Bates, I mean, what are we.
Speaker 3: Talking about that? No, it would be irrational, be irrational, psychotic. You see, psychotic and psychopathy are two different things. Psychotic is an irrational thing. If normal Base had it been a psychopath, he wouldn't have got caught. He wouldn't have wasted his time believing his mother was still alive while our rotten corpses in the wheelchair. He would have just used that that that building, that could make as much money and get women as much as possible, and they would have covered every single track, and he would have dressed up like his mother. And so you know the film.
Speaker 1: You're saying attributes then, between the two.
Speaker 3: Psychopath is very much in control where normal Bates wasn't. A better example would be a movie like The Talent that mister Ripley. I don't know if you've ever seen that, but that's that's a fantastic That is a stunningly accurate portrayal of a psychopath that even when he loses control and has to kill people, he's got his ship together like you would not believe. I mean, if people want to see a perfect portrayal of a psychopath, watch the talent does mister Ripley, because that's that's that, that's an education. Even the way he changed, even the way it changes between gay and straight. You remember that sexuality exam has just a bit as well. You see, this is the whole, the whole, giving a very quick example. This is why the whole, the whole fellas coming out suddenly as women. That's another one we have. That's another red flag we have to be aware of because they can get a lot of attention. That yeah, I mean it's usual the women out there who were actually like their husbands have suddenly you know, become trans out of blue. And you know, it's like why if you don't know when to get attention, you're you're you know, Pride Month means everyone will worship youever you get whatever you want, You can get away with things. It's like these these assholes and they're women to win you know Olympic medals. That's that's pure psychopath pretending you're a woman to win a sports medal. That's there. Every last one of them are either complete losers or total psychopaths.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, complete illness in the mind.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's it's also very manipulative. I know a few people who transitioned and they did it very specifically, knowing it would have great benefit for them personally and find that in the lower ways and also accolades. So I'm not saying that aren't people or genuinely confused and you know, dysmorphic. But when it becomes fashionable, just like it is now, that's when you see the real psychopaths coming, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that death comes from.
Speaker 1: If I may just on my question, go ahead record it.
Speaker 5: No, No, I don't go on JJA. I talked much doing.
Speaker 9: I just want I just want to I've been very concerned about this, Norman bates Ai since I t developed at Zerra twenty fourteen. I just want to know what your thoughts are with all these discussions. I thought these were similar things psychoped psych psychopathy and some of the attributes we see in the character Norman Baits, but nonetheless like what what do you expect to see out of an AI that's based upon Norman Baits, you know, with the you know, what are they going to do? Like that that AI is not hunting down psychopaths in the future, Like what is that?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: No one want to lose control, will start killing everybody out of fear, out of irrationality. It become a rational It was based on Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. It would make sure we were all happy and taken care of, so it could actually give us.
Speaker 9: So you say that people, that was the next question. So I appreciate that. So you would say that he's a better example than right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well he was.
Speaker 2: That was that.
Speaker 3: That's actually except for the end where he goes on the killing spree, that wouldn't really happen. He wouldn't more. It was too much trouble. People don't understand. It's be too much trouble to kill fellows with hammers and stuff like that. With that portrayal of him, like to glore some of the glibnus and the superficiality. You know, do you like Genesis? And he starts talking about his bands like fewy los in the news and Genesis and Phil Collins. Not like where I would say to you, oh have you heard the new harm by so and such? It's really nice. He was like a movie. He was like he was reading a review from a Spin magazine or Rolling Stone. And that is because he didn't feel the fucking music. It was just pure, really a method. There's so transparent when you start to note. That's the recognized him after a while. So that's what it was. That was just basically a form of flattery, but also trying to look clever. You know that. I remember when I first saw that film. I was roaring laughing when he puts the place to Uey loosed the news early Stiff was a bit too new April. It was it was reading from Spin. Make it's something there and learned on Spin magazine and Rolling Stone reboup pages. Yeah, that's that. That that but those in the maining spree that wouldn't happen. And really that was just too much trouble. He would be wasting his time with that.
Speaker 1: To be square.
Speaker 3: That was Did he win the Oscar for that? He didn't. He showed up because he was phenomenal, you know, he had that that gliveness. That's you know, the whole that he wanted to kill the guy because he had a nicer business card. That's what they're like, Yeah, I was gonna mention.
Speaker 2: I was like, remember the business card part. That was ridiculous in itself.
Speaker 3: But he wouldn't do it. He wouldn't do it. Inside his mind. Maybe if I'm going to find a way to get him fired, I'm going to plant coke in his desk and then call the cops and and and they'll find the coke in the desk, and you know that's that's that's how he would really do it. And I've seen that done. I've actually seen that done. Similar things like that done in employment places where people were framed by the psychopath, you know, just to get to get their job or to get them out of there. They do mess up reports on that kind of thing and then say, oh, you did this, he did this. You know, this is where this is. This is what I really like. Deviousness, like you would. There's devious not deviousness, not driven out driven so much airt of Macavelian cleverness. It's deviousness driven out of like I'll do whatever it takes to get where I want and that's a psychopath.
Speaker 5: Sure, So would you say that these people are somehow have the brain connections are somehow? So we have this Brocker brain, right, and the Brocker brain is when you recede either in fear or you attack viciously as a human. So the Brocker brain is a reptilian brain and only gives you two respond One of them is to power and the other one is to attack. Do you say that these people have some special connection on their brain to the reptilian brain that allows them to be calculative while they're gaining lashes or they're giving free reins to their Brocker brain. Their brain is more focused on the Brocker brain and helped by the rest instead of being the other way around.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they have a hyperactivity hyperactive or complex the reptilian plane. However, they have the This is why the eyes expand when the norno per neephrie floats, just because the upt nerves enter the brain at the back of the brain stem where the reptilian brain is. So it's like fascinating stuff. But we have a think called the amigla, which is the the gearbox of the brain, and it stops me from like killing one until they killed it. They who messes up my order of the restaurant. It's like it stops you, It stops you from destructive acts. They don't have an imigial. They go straight to you know, there's no that the wisdom of the compassion is kind of rooted in that gearbox. They just go right to route one. And they may they want to tell it directly, but they'll hide it about what they want now. I often wonder if there's some of them that know they are where they are, but they to get along in life. They don't do it, you know, but I don't know because they're driven by that rush.
Speaker 6: That rush.
Speaker 5: They can do it later. They can do it later, not at that moment, but you'll get your home.
Speaker 3: They'll do it on their deathbed. They'll do it on there. They'll steal money on their deathbed. No, not not because they can spend the money, but because well when Chimney Saville, I'm want to finish this right now, the notorious Jimmy stavel his last words wire I got away with it. Wow.
Speaker 8: I wonder if you have time, Thomas, if there's any advice on a personal level for dealing with the people we deem that might have these psychopathic tendency, is it and in general, is it more overt and honest, like, I see what you're doing, Please don't do that?
Speaker 1: Or is it more or is it best to be.
Speaker 8: More subtle and just not fall into their manipulations?
Speaker 3: Don't come here, don't don't be dramatic about it, don't go you're out of here, buddy, just like slowly, not casually, without trauma, without vindictiveness, without making a big deal about it, just slow dissolve the way out of their world. Because if that and hopefully they lose interest in you, go move on someone else, no contacts, no cure except to get out there, get them out of your life. And you do that very gingerly. Gingerly, yeah, because remember you're like you're in the woods and as a wild from you and help you escape, not by running screaming through the woods, like by gingerly sneaking out trying not to break you know that kind of thing. Yeah, that's the way.
Speaker 5: It's it's the the old excuse. That is a compliment. So yeah, but these people don't like that you feel more intelligent or better successful or anything that they can envy. So when you want to exclude yourself from that environment. And I think Thomas will agree with me. You have to look insignificant, right, you have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also they will also want the piece of the action. They want to be friends with celebrities. I'm friends with this guy, you know, I shag this woman they did. There's a lot that kind of thing as well, the kind of like the cachet of being one of the top people. So I mean, that's why I'm glad. I'm I'm glad I'm not a celebrity because I like in Hollywood or something, because you only imagine what you have to deal with in the music industry and everything. It must be, you know, one of these people for the wall around themselves. But I mean you get a lot of that hanger on or they a lot of them would be it go would be kind of like I remember, I think it was like the band Queen or Pink Floyd, who says suddenly they realized one day they had all these hundreds of people who worked for them. They didn't know any of them did although were with all these types of smoking and got like, you know, no show jobs and that kind of thing, you know, But it was the same thing Oh yeah, I'm a personal you know, I'm a personal so and so the Freddie Mercury this kind of thing. You know, they love the cachet of boasting about that. And that's a power thing as well, because you know him personal. They were very good friends.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I kind of think I get a lot of that kind of thing. And that's another way. So they wouldn't necessarily be resentful of the person having more talent, money and fame, but they would certainly see them as an asset to be exploited. Absolutely, So listen, guys, I really enjoyed that, and I would like to come back again for sure. You have definitely, because you let me talk and a lot of people don't normally let me talk. Well I like to I like the style of the stuff. I haven't done a shout like this in a while. And then yeah, definitely, thanks very much for asking me on for.
Speaker 2: Sure for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well well yeah we'll wrap it up now. Is there anything you want to you want to promote? Like again, like any sites on links that you want people to check out?
Speaker 2: Just off it?
Speaker 3: I shared on substack. Thomas Sheridan on YouTube, Thomas Sheridan Telegram, Thomas Sheridan down the pulvid about half an hour.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I thank you again, Lisa Ricardo, Jules Ethan and JJ.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for coming on. I appreciate your time.
Speaker 4: And that is the end of another recult Rejects And thank you all on the chat. Sorry again, I messed it up and somehow I I had it left for safe for kids and there was no chat for like most of the show on my end. I apologize on how that happened, but I'll try not to happen to have it happen again. But I thank you everybody who was chatting on everybody else's channel.
Speaker 2: That's what's up. And until the next one, everybody be well later, best guys,