Speaker 1: Do the Patriots have a new number one wide receiver, What can Hollywood Brown do for you with Xavier Worthy out potentially? And who are the two undrafted Steelers that you need to be aware of for Week two in the f f PC Plus the twenty time FFPC League Champion Ray Seger is here to discuss Jordan Love, Javonte Williams, and so much more. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: It's damn the pressure I've seen.
Speaker 1: Broadcast live and horror rau the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Boltman and Farrel Elliott. High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now.
Speaker 1: Because no one else was available.
Speaker 3: Here are Eric Boltman and Pharaoh Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Greenings and salutations to all of you, b alcoholics and Farrelli X. Welcome to the latest episode of the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm your slightly above average host Eric Balkman, My co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, mister Farrell Elliott. Coming up on tonight show, we're going to talk about the Giants ground game after week one, which bears receivers you want to deploy in your lineups this week, and more before the twenty time f FPC League champion Race Segger hops a board to break down the Seahawks backfield, how to handle brock Foers on Monday Night, and so much more. If you want to connect with us on X you can do so at hs F bower. I'm at Eric Balkman, and check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship run by Farrell Elliott at KFFSC dot com, Facebook dot com, slash hsft Bowers where to reach us you know, also email the show at high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. If you have any questions for us, now is the time to send them in. We'll try to get to all the chat room questions, X posts and emails, and our fantasy feedback segment coming up later on in the show. Thanks to our audio engineer and my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob Well. Congratulations to all of you FFPC players. You helped us reach capacity and the main event, the Big Gorilla, the Super Bracket, the Terminator, both Bestball tournaments. Can't thank you enough. A big shout out to all of you for supporting us. We certainly appreciate it and we're going to do our best to get you that million bucks that year, the pairamillion dollar Grand Prize and everything else that you're registered for this year. Thank you so much, and thank you again. Just because the season started doesn't mean we're not offering anything new. We do have the Weekly Challenge back again this year. There's no draft in the Weekly Challenge, there's no salary cap. You just pick ten players that you want and watch those lineups play out throughout the weekend. You can win up to two thy five hundred dollars. You can compete in ten, thirty or one hundred team contest. The only slant is you can only pick one player per team in each of your lineup. So if you want Patrick Mahomes, you can't have Hollywood Brown. If you want Joe Burrow, you can't have t Higgins. If you want Jalen hurts. You can't have sakuon Barkley. So that is the slant. That's what makes it so fun, so maddening, and so enjoyable. To keep playing it throughout the season over at my FFPC dot com MYFFPC dot com. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on this video, share it with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be year round ten pm Friday nights right here on the FFPC YouTube channel. Want to bring in the man, the myth, the legend right now, the co host with the most and of course the birthday boy at Jfarrell Elliott on AX, the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship Commissioner, Pharaoh Elliott. Happy birthday, my friend.
Speaker 4: Oh Balky, I'm so honored. What a wonderful, wonderful introduction that was.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone that's reached out with my birthday. To day has been has been quite a day.
Speaker 1: The chat room is buzzing. You got some happy birthday wishes from Dom Jazzetti, from James Hicks obviously in there as well, and then Tom's asking me to bust out the Raiders chain early tonight. Well I was gonna wait, but in your honor, don it right now. We'll get the raiders chain on for it.
Speaker 4: No one in all writers.
Speaker 1: There you go by the way. I have to just bear with me one second. I have to show you what John Terry got me in Las Vegas. John Terry obviously one of our favorites. Of course he uh, because we're at Paris this year in Las Vegas, and I meant to get a photo with him with this on, and I didn't get a chance to. But he got me a beret pharaoh a just like you would see a national lampoons European vacation with my name on it. How about that right there?
Speaker 2: I don't see anything humorous about that. I see that balky. You know, the fringe foreign legion in the recruiting process could.
Speaker 4: Not have arrived with a better match for you.
Speaker 1: I think this is this is fantastic. I'm trying to fix it right now. But but yeah, he had it and uh and gave it to me, and I meant to get a photo with him with it on, but I didn't get a chance to. So John, I'll have to wear it next year and we'll get a photo in front of that.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful. Obviously he didn't get me one because of the length of my hair. He knew that they did not have one big enough to handle that.
Speaker 1: The thing is, with hair like that, Pharaoh, you don't want to cover that up anyway with So so we have week one behind us, we are, we have week two in front of us. Doc says, I think it's perfect on you, Balky, he needs I couldn't even get it on straight, but yeah it does. It's very reminiscent of the National Lampoon's European vacation berets. So thank you, John, Kudos to you, and kudos again. Okay, let's get into it here tonight. Dallas Goddard officially ruled out by the Eagles. He will not play in that big tilt against Kansas City Chiefs. The guys taking over for him are Grant Calcatara and Kylon Grantson neither one of these guys, I would I would encourage you to start. Even in an FFPC league. There are no teams on buy this week. Even if you got hit with a kittle injury. I think you can do better. Maybe you can't. Maybe they're desperation plays. The reason I bring this up, Parrell is is we are going to learn a lot about DeVonta Smith and AJ Brown this week. We saw all throughout the twenty twenty four season that there is this big emphasis on Jalen Hurts and Saquon Barkley running the ball. Quite frankly, they didn't have to throw the ball, and Week one against the Dallas Cowboys, they didn't really throw the ball then to AJ Brown or DeVonta Smith, you know who. They threw it to Dallas Goddard. So if Brown and Smith can't come through for you this week, remember Brown was dealing with that hamstring injury throughout the preseason, I'm gonna have serious questions about these guys going forward because this is set up for them to have a big week, and if they don't, I don't know, man, I don't know what's going on in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bulky, you've opened up a can of worms that could occupy the home show and we have an engaging guest to come on with the show up. Okay, first of all, about the tight end position here. If we go back to pros versus shows, you will remember that I took a lot of heat when I told everyone to try to stay away from Goddard got it was not a top tight end choice. Now that Goddard has proven that his biggest disability is his lack of availability, we now go to the backup tight end, a tight end that has been there. Grant cal Kata has been there now three years. So if we roll back ao' clock to twenty twenty two, notwithstanding Smith and not with standing Brown, because we know exactly what those guys are going to do and they're going to be great given their opportunities, Well we rolle back to clock. What kind of tight end is this? This is a guy that when he was coming out, as I recall, they talked all about zach Ertz. This is the next coming of zach Ertz. He is two forty so he's two forty five coming out of school, so he lacked the strength to handle the inline tight end position. And that's what Granson will do here. But this is a player that put together a five catch game last year for sixty plush yards in another four catch game when he was filling in for Goddard, and I think if you look past this player, you're looking past the guy with probably exceptional speed. At the tight end position a four to six. He stands six foot four, but his wingspan's like six to eight. He's like a Michael Jordan wings poster. The problem was he was a bit of a body catcher at SMU and held him back in the draft.
Speaker 4: But they've now worked with him.
Speaker 2: They taught him how to use his hands catch the ball in the you know, with the coverag's pretty lank bulke when we get down to tight ends. I sold Juwan Johnson going for bids around two hundred dollars in free agency this.
Speaker 1: Weekend, higher than that, higher than that.
Speaker 2: Kittle Goddard bowers some confusion about Ingram, although now I think he's going to play. All I'm saying is that I don't want our drafters to overlook cal Katara, who they can probably get at a bargain price. And then he goes out and gets five catches on a score, and all of a sudden, it's a two to three hundred dollars bid selection. So I like this player, and okay, they're going to split time at tight ends. Well, when the Calcatara is on the field, it's more of a passing down the snaps that will go to Granson will be more of the inline blocking down.
Speaker 4: So that's my spot on that tight end.
Speaker 1: I will say, and you bring up Howers and we'll talk about him later. We'll say that Calcata is owned in less than one percent of Big Gorilla and FFPC main event teams leagues. How do I know that? Fantasymojo dot Com at Fantasy Mojo and ex Darren Armani, the godfather of the Prosers, is Joe's challenge. He also runs Fantasy Mojo dot Com. Anytime we cite tournament ownership on this show, it's through Fantasy Mojo, Bucky.
Speaker 4: If you like availability there, you go.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Yeah, let's see what we got here from the chat we had. We got Tom Smiths and go get Michael Mayer. That'd be excellent for you Bowers players out there. I put fifty bids in on Juwan Johnson got two shares. That's our buddy Fantasy Sopranos, Steve g chiming in on that.
Speaker 4: And that's from a guy that loves to spend money.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yes, it's a guy you.
Speaker 4: Can always count on to pick up the check. Right there.
Speaker 1: Permar is back and he has a question, would you start Brenton Strange over Mark Andrews this week, Pharaoh. Mark Andrews is at home against the Browns. Brenton Strange is at Cincinna. I don't think I would. I get it if you want to. I don't think it's a bad play, But if it comes down to it, I'm still gonna play Andrews over Strange. I don't think likely he's playing this week, so I'm gonna go with him.
Speaker 2: Whoever you take, PERMR. I'm just glad to see you back in the check. Yes, you've been wondering about you. It's hard to put a player like Andrews on your bench, but I'm going to possibly lean towards youth. Yeah, we've we've seen, you know the Ravens, and both the Ravens and Eagles are going to have to do differing things to win than they both did in the first first game.
Speaker 1: So I want to get to another guy that was going hot and heavy off the waiver wire this week, Pharaoh. Patriots wide receiver Kasehawan Booty removed from the injury report with a shoulder issue, and he is going to play Week two against the Miami Dolphins. He was limited on Wednesday, practiced in full on Thursday, practiced in full again today. This is a third third year wide receiver who finished among the top twenty five receivers in Week one this year, carrying over kind of like a good ending to the twenty twenty four season. Now, whether he's going to do this on a weekly basis, I don't know, but that's why I put in bids on him and I tried to get him this week. This is a good week to do it. Week two he gets the Miami Dolphins, whose defense is awful, and quite frankly, the worst part of that awful defense might be the secondary. So this is a prime spot for Kayshawn Booty here. I think if you look at what you want to do with him this week as far as starting him or not, hopefully you don't have to, but I think in a pinch, this guy could end up putting up good numbers. Again. I know the jury's kind of still out on I was listening to the Draft Sharks podcast today and I think it was Jared Smola and Shane. He's referencing Shane Haller, Matt schoff Wassent referencing Shane Hallum and they were not impressed with Booty in week one, but the numbers were pretty good, Pharah. If you look at the raw numbers, he put up good ones in week one and certainly week two. It could continue and maybe past week two as well.
Speaker 2: I wonder what they saw that didn't impress them. I saw the player making contested catches on the sidelines. I saw a very very physical player. I saw a player getting off with the release and getting open very quickly at a quarterback that seems to have a vibe and a relationship with him.
Speaker 4: So there's nothing about Bote that I really don't like. And everyone that.
Speaker 2: Waukee how many minutes we've been in the show, thirteen minutes. Pittman scored twenty two points this week or twenty points this week. I just wanted to get that in there. But if you have Pittman who has a matchup situation this weekend in his game, you don't want to automatically look at your frontline players and say that you might not be able to improve your lineup. And if you have a player like Butte going against what Walke just said about the Miami defense, because everything he said is true, Uh, there's a player and that that you should probably consider getting in.
Speaker 4: Your line up. In other words, I might start him over pit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Pittman's gonna get uh Patrick Sartan from from Denver this week, so that's probably not ideal. Uh And and that would make some sense that you would want to get booty booty and excuse me, but now it's booty according to John Hanson, going to ask them himself and he's like, no, no, it's booty. Speaking of the New England Patriots, Mike Reese, who has covered the Patriots for ever for ESPN dot Com, believes that the snap distribution could be changing this upcoming week. It's it's it's something that you know, these beat writers can never come right out and say. They have to imply it. They have to kind of like dance around it a little bit. But you would assume he means that Travon Henderson is probably gonna be getting more snaps this week. Does that mean more touches? I would think so. Patriots rushed for only sixty yards in week one, and Mike Vrabel was quoted in his presser this week, we have to evaluate everything to make sure we're getting it right based on volume. Who's playing who's getting the ball, who's trying to get the ball, and obviously Henderson going up against that juicy Miami Dolphin's defense. It was awful in week one. Ferrell, I think based on how Henderson was moving up the draft boards in KFFSC moving up the draft boards at the FFPC, I don't think we need to tell people this because if you have Henderson on your team, you pretty much already gave yourself the green light to start him. But now he's like coming up on like must start territory, and this could be a massive Henderson week. Maybe could me in the end of Ramandre Stevenson as the one year one b He might turn into a handcuff after week two. I don't like to be hyperbolic, but there's an on zero chance of that happening.
Speaker 2: Sixty Splint will continue with snaps boots, but Anderson is going to get first and second down. Steve's going to get the passing downs, but that doesn't mean Henderson can't catch the ball. I like where this player's career is going, and I like where this team is going, despite the fact they lost to Hubalky in Week one.
Speaker 1: The Patriots, Yeah, the Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. They did lose to the Raiders. Just wanted everybody to know that otherwise.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, sixteen minutes into the show, we have a Michael Pittman week one stat report and a Raiders reference that they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and we got a handsome guy wearing a chain, wearing a beret and a chain.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's it's fantastic. This is always that team. You can tell. We've been off for two weeks. We're coming back strong.
Speaker 1: Yes, well we're coming We're coming back slowly.
Speaker 4: But strong's coming back strong.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: You're doing a great job.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. We have one other point I want to get to before the twenty time FFPC League champ Ray Sagan comes on. Andy Reid said that eat you're worthy with the shoulder injury. Has a quote, has a quote slim odds of playing against the Eagles on Sunday. Nate Taylor had this report for ESPN dot com. Probably and did he get listed as doubtful today? I think he did. Reid says that Worthy's doing very well. He did a little bit of teamwork today on Friday after he got in a limited practice the day before. There's a possibility that he could play Faraoh. This is goes back to the whole thing. I'm rooting for him to be inactive because I don't want to feel forced to start him in what could be limited STAPs or maybe a decoy role. I don't know. I'd rather have the option of starting Hollywood Brown in my flex spot this week. A guy who got sixteen counting sixteen targets last week turn it into ninety nine receiving yards, ten catches. I'm more rooting for Worthy to be inactive so I can play Hollywood Brown. Problem is that's a four to twenty five start. Try to help make us sense of this. Make us make sense of this right now? Now, what are we supposed to do? Are we playing the waiting game with Worthy? Or are we just putting Hollywood Brown in there and letting, you know, throwing caution into the win.
Speaker 2: You're putting Hollywood Brown and other players who are active because you're not in BI weeks and you've got a twenty man roster, and you've got good players.
Speaker 4: On your roster.
Speaker 1: So so you are saying that you are playing Brown here?
Speaker 4: Oh easy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I guess you know. The other thing too, is it might be dependent upon what else you have on your roster, Like if you can afford to wait until four twenty five, if Worthy is active and you could sub in somebody else instead of Brown, then then for sure, going you think.
Speaker 4: Long, you think wrong, Bucky, Just go ahead.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That's the long and the short of it. Pharaoh thinking short. I'm thinking long. But as Pharrell said, paralysis by analysis, think long, think wrong. A guy who never thinks wrong. Is this guy that we're going to bring in right now, Ladies and gentlemen, winner of twenty count them two zero f FPC League championships over the course of his high stakes career. He's here tonight to discuss his start in week one from the f f PC main Event, the Big Grilla, and of course the k f f f C Main Event as well. You can connect with him on x at Ray Segrin. Please welcome onto the program, mister Ray Sagrin. Ray, Welcome in man. How are you YEA good to see.
Speaker 4: You guys man. How's it going.
Speaker 1: It's it's going good. It was great seeing you in Louisville. Had had a blast drafting it well. I didn't have a blast drafting against you there because he took some of my players. But that's okay. It's it's always fun sitting with you.
Speaker 4: But but we're wearing the best in fantasy that ladies and gentlemen. There's a fair chance.
Speaker 5: That the the time fabric continuum, the matrix is going to fold over in itself because we have had a lot of bulky and feral nowt on here.
Speaker 4: Even we got double it's like the double twins now.
Speaker 1: Shout out Fantasy Sopranos for those T shirts, which were a huge hit in Las Vegas as well. The f FPC players definitely scooping those up as well as.
Speaker 4: They wear any type of clothing and pull it off. That's what makes you the verse. I look at that.
Speaker 5: Thank you, buddy, thank you, Thank you guys for having me on. You know, it's great to be a season.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's so good to have you on. Obviously, Ray and and anybody who knows you, anybody who knows your past, you have led a very interesting life. Whatever you want to share, please do whatever you don't want to share, that's cool too. But for for the only non fantasy football portion of the interview. Interview will lead off with what you're doing for a living when you're not crushing all these ff.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for the crushing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're manifesting that for the season ahead.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, bulky thank you.
Speaker 5: So Austin, Texas graduated University of Texas with a Radio TV Film degree. I had a nice career in radio through the nineties and uh and a little bit.
Speaker 4: Into the aughts. Uh, And then.
Speaker 5: I realized mostly allredive rock, did a little news talk as well.
Speaker 4: Realized that we're kind of saw where radio was headed.
Speaker 5: So I got it on the side with the money, So I started an advertising agency and I've been doing that Wizard of Ads group we got we got ninety people around the world now, so don't pretty good with that.
Speaker 4: And but my real passion is for filmmaking.
Speaker 5: So we had a we had a film world premiere at Tribeca this year.
Speaker 4: We got another one launching in Nashville in a couple of weeks. So enjoying the heck out of that. In this season of.
Speaker 1: My life, what are you making films about? Ray?
Speaker 4: So all kinds to what you got?
Speaker 1: So you are documentaries. Okay, we do.
Speaker 4: We do documentaries and features.
Speaker 5: So the film at Tribeca was independent comedy called Leads, and the documentary that we're world premiering in Nashville is about an organization called Creative Vets, which is an organization of creative types that help veterans process their trauma through arts.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool.
Speaker 4: Very cool.
Speaker 5: Richard the founder that has a great story. He was in Fallujah is his best friend got killed, so and he was brain damaged. So he came home and he actually became an artist and that's that helped him process his trauma.
Speaker 4: So it's just amazing work. Creative Vets will take Creative Vets of.
Speaker 5: E T veterans, make it one word dot org and go give them some money because it's a great organization.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that, right, It's a glorious career. Bulky, the whole show. This, this could be the whole show.
Speaker 1: That's not funny.
Speaker 2: You're outstanding in fantasy football. I want to thank you for returning to the k f f C this year. I also want to thank you for helping us facilitate a few leagues when you were not on schedule to play, and you know, our boy.
Speaker 5: Uh uh, Well, I backed into that hot backed into the big payback auction.
Speaker 4: Man, there's some killers in that one. Well, you know they'll take your skin and sell it back to you.
Speaker 2: Man, it's right, but you know, yeah, you've got as a legitimate shot as anyone to come in and take that. And by the way, Colin Hoffman just checked in a apple Tonian their bulky with you, and Colin is our week one main.
Speaker 4: Event leader in Kentucky. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, Aaron Rodgers went out through for four touchdowns this weekend.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone saw it come in. I never saw old Aaron Rodgers drafted in any of our drafts.
Speaker 2: But let's don't focus on the rest of the roster there in Pittsburgh. The beneficiary of his large s was one Calvin Austin. What got you in business with Calvin Austin? And did you see a natural connection between the aged quarterback and the youthful receiver?
Speaker 4: So a little of both.
Speaker 5: But I got into Calvin Austin business back in my dynasty leagues when I saw how good the Steelers scouts were at getting those The tenth or eighteenth receiver in the draft, a Deontay Johnson and of course Pickings, you know, so gobbled up some shares early on, and obviously he was injured his rookie year, and then you know when I didn't think Rogers was going to blow up this quick. But you know, when he came in, the narrative I heard was DK was going to be the DeVante Adams and that may still shake out to be the case. But as a guy who already had a little bit of emotional rooting interest for Calvin Austen, I could see him this is before the season, kind of having a Randall Cobb kind of season potentially, So you know, maybe that's his ceiling, which would be a hell of a ceiling. You know, ninety grabs, maybe twelve hundred yards, double digit touchdowns, that's what I've I got as many shares as I've got, That's what I'm rooting for, you know. But maybe the floor, I think everybody, I think all the projectors had him way too low. I'm looking at thirty five catches for five hundred yards on and I mean he's to this start, I think we're looking like the minimum. I think the floor would be like a Mooney type season from last year. Seventy catches, sixty seventy catches nine hundred yards and.
Speaker 2: Sixty seventy catches where you took him. That'll win some games, isn't that right?
Speaker 1: Bote? Yeah, I would say so and so, and like listen, we don't want to overrate it. It was it was one game. Obviously, Rogers was on fire this past week. But I will say that in this game where the Steelers ended up notching thirty four points, again what I what I thought was gonna be a pretty stout Jets defense. You had Pat Fryar move held under thirty receiving yards, John hu Smith held under twenty receiving yards. I was of the opinion that those were the two guys that were going to be sharing and along with Jalen Warren sharing the number two pass catcher role for Pittsburgh this year. I didn't think Calvin Austin was gonna get that involved. And yet what does he do in one week seventy yards and he gets into the end zone. And if that he doesn't have to do that every week to hit what you're talking about with the Mooney season, if he continues down this road, at least, you know, maybe meandering off the road just a little bit here and there. I think that that is well within the cards this season for Calvin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if you're you're rocking him as a flex hopefully hopefully you're not counting on it be your one or through two, you know, but for depth and come the bye.
Speaker 4: Weeks, you know he can win you some games.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the other guy that I thought was surprising in this game too with how much he was involved. Eleven carries for Jalen Warren, one carry for Caleb Johnson for negative two yards, and then Ainwell got seven carries. Now granted he only got nineteen yards out of it, he did see four targets. He catches three of them as well. This is not a massive stat line by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a running back and we're always running at hungary and high stakes chances. Ray, is that sort of your reasoning on why you want to make sure Emil got on your squad.
Speaker 5: So it starts for me with that Arthur Smith offense, and it's gonna be a little bit unpredictable, My beloved Bjeon Robson. You know that one year, you know, al Jier had to vulture, a lot of the carries and all that. So coming in this year, there's always a little bit of an X factor.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I think that there's a lot of that going around the league, where three or four weeks from now, I think a lot of we'll settle in and will have a better sense of of what.
Speaker 4: Is reliable on some of this. But at the.
Speaker 5: Price, you know, I've got plenty of leagues where I need that kind of lottery ticket at running back, you know, and for him, And that was even before you know, you saw the the touches come down the way they did in that in that first week.
Speaker 4: I like that assessment. You know.
Speaker 2: Last night, Thursday night football rolled around, I was in heaven the Green Bay Packers and I get a Packer.
Speaker 4: Question because Balky is obviously you know them, but we know when when we Bulky have to recuse himself from.
Speaker 2: Asking not doing any more of this. You know, he throws me the Packers question. He wears the Raiders chain. So here's but Jordan Love, who I aptly started in a couple of games. But I looked at the boys in the desert. They had him at two hundred and forty passing yards two hundred and forty passing yards was their number. He eclipsed that, and he did it impressively with some of his receiver corps herting. And we look back ray often too, the pros versus Joe's and the guests that are coming in, and they want to plant their flag on certain players. I'm not necessarily a flag planter, but there's no player with more flags sticking out of him than Packers tight end Craft And what a great contribution he made to the Jordan Love passing game. So, with all of this talent around Jordan Love and the fact that so much of it at the wide receiver position looks to me to be interchangeable, whoever they put out there seems to be able to deliver. What what's your thought about Jordan Love scoring big Fantasy points through the rest of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Some of my favorite builds are when I waited, like waited painfully long on quarterback and so I've got a few builds where I've got some permutation of Love with.
Speaker 4: Herbert and Lawrence and C. J.
Speaker 5: Stroud, who I think is going to have a nice bounce back here once the once the Texans settle in, I could be a homer on that it's entirely possible. But you know, when it comes to Love, I agree with you on the receiver, boy Don Tavian uh uh looked like he was going to step up. And again, you know, as a Longhorn Homer, the golden boy is going to arrive.
Speaker 4: He's going to get it done. He's going to have a great season. And I think that that Jaden Reid being out, although I understand he could come back this year. You know, if that gives Matthew Golden the chance that up a little bit. He's definitely got the skills. I got to witness that first hand here at college. So I'm very bullish on Jordan Love.
Speaker 5: And I would go so far as I am I was going to make bold predictions here on a happy hour, I will make it make a bold prediction that the FFPC main event winner this year will be a quarterback by committee involving some of those quarterbacks that I just mentioned.
Speaker 1: I was it's weird ray because I'm normally in that camp. And I would say within the last couple of years, I did go after some of the elite guys early. In fact, this year I think I took Hurts early in one, in Burrow early in one. But then I did wait and you use the modifier uncomfortable amount of time, and it was uncomfortable for me too. But I did end up drafting a lot of these late guys. You know you mentioned Trevor Lawrence. I obviously love a party. I think you can lump in there a little bit as well. In fact, I have Rock Purty to thank in a lot of Kentucky leagues this week, guys, because of his injury, I was forced to play Love on Thursday night. I'm very thankful for that.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So sometimes it works out that way. You just you just never know. Sure, my son is in his second year of playing fantasy football. He is in a twelve league. You only have to start two receivers. Otherwise it's a normal standard starting lineup with flexes and so on and so forth. We lost George Kittle this week, guys, but thankfully there are some tight ends out there. You think about the tight ends that got picked up this week in the FFPC. You know, Harold Fannin in some leagues, Juwan Johnson obviously in a bunch, but we are blessed with Hunter Henry out on the waiver wire here and Ray mill your brain on this. Should he be in starting lineups? Most starting lineups in the FFPC this weekend when they travel down to Miami to take on that Dolphins.
Speaker 5: So you the way he asked the question to say most, I don't think so, because he's going to be outside the top twelve. I think I mean for I mean, I'm a I'm a tight end heavy guy in f like my best dynasty teams perennially are where I've got two premium tight ends.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So, so I was picking up a lot of Tyler Warren in the rookie drafts, right so I own a lot of Hunter Henry. But I don't think I'm going to be starting him much this week. There will be a stray league where he might migrate up to the second flex, okay, but it won't be many that I'll be starting. I mean, I love that he seems to be Made's safety valve. We saw a lot of that last year. I think that the receiver course is going to take a minute to to shake itself out. I think Stefan Diggs still has has is gonna make his presence known a little bit Kayshawn Boody.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know. Is that a is that a fluke? Is that? Was that a matchup thing? Or is that the Is that the new thing? I don't know.
Speaker 5: God, but as far as probably not most lineups this week, but uh, but yeah, he's Uh. I'm a truther and I've got plenty of it for for bye weeks and injuries for sure.
Speaker 2: Deep in the heart of Texas, Ray, you might be in position to answer this great question. And this is you know, our producer Bryce Peppers. These things in here just to confuse me because he's Walky's best friend and he's always giving me some stuff that will cause me trouble.
Speaker 4: Missing the eyes of Texas right quick or yellow Rose is my personal favorite. The stars at at night are big and bright deep in the heart, you.
Speaker 1: Know, is this what they sing at ut games?
Speaker 5: Ray? We know that was that was a little bit. That was just a goofy, little Peg. It's really the eyes of Texas.
Speaker 2: We're getting goofy with question number six, which may be a goofy question. I don't care how fantasy players score points. It's just one of the score points. Javonte Williams scored points for me this weekend in several leagues. I believe he keeps the job. I believe he continues to score points. And I believe the young player Jaden Blue, when he both comes available, does make a contribution, but not to the extent of making Williams a non validated fantasy football player. Your thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Backfield and can you get Dak going?
Speaker 5: For God's sake, that's gonna have a good enough year just on volume, I think. So.
Speaker 4: It's tough to be a recovering Cowboys fan these days. It's just tough. It's just tough. But from a purely objective fantasy standpoint, and also a.
Speaker 5: Guy who you know, got to watch Jay Blue at Texas, I concur with your assessment that it's really probably more of a.
Speaker 4: Passing down gadget.
Speaker 5: Maybe he's got a role to play in returns and when he when he breaks one open, and with the kickoff rules this year, you know I could see that happening sooner. I did not understand the healthy scratch. I didn't didn't get that this week, but there was a little bit of that going around. And then when uh, when you saw what shot he said in in the in the post.
Speaker 4: Game, or I wasn't the postgame press conference.
Speaker 1: It was during the week.
Speaker 4: Uh, he made it. You know, one of those things where it's like Jayden's still got some work to do. Yeah, the whole camp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not entirely bullish on the Cowboys backfield in any shape, form or fashion. I mean, I mean, it was nice to see Gavante fall forward into the end zone a couple of times against an Eagles defense that was down a very notable man. I don't I don't think we're on the cusp of a ground and pound situation in Dallas. So I'm really I like in my Dynasty leagues, I did a double dip where I would draft one and then go acquire the other. In some cases draft both. Don't have much of either one of them in my in my insane in the main teams or in the big Gorilla got a.
Speaker 1: Couple of questions from YouTube. The number one, I'm gonna go back up to it and sim and put it on the screen here. I think it was Rob Phillips had this. Yeah, he wants to know what do you guys think about noah fense outlook? He picked him up in a couple of leagues. Fan was another guy that ended up getting into the end zone week one with his new team. By the way, as well, it's tight end premium race. We sort of have to talk about it, and I will say that it was kind of a quiet week for the Bengals overall, like the heavy hitters and Chases, the Higgins, you know, so on and so forth. But what do you do with Noah Fan? What did you do with Noah Fan in your leagues? Did he make it on any of your rosters?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't own very much of him. Like I say, I put a premium on tight End in Kentucky, but especially in the FFPC, So.
Speaker 4: I don't own a lot of fans, and.
Speaker 5: I didn't go after a lot of him.
Speaker 4: Just like if you look back last year at Gasiki.
Speaker 5: And when you know gazikis, who's coming to mind for me with the Bengals, where you know he would have a couple of those eight for seventy eight and a touchdown games, but good luck figuring out one in three, one and four.
Speaker 4: Which ones it's gonna be right? So ideally I'm looking.
Speaker 5: For for tight ends on my bills as much as possible where there's.
Speaker 4: A little more reliable volume. I guess reliable volume from rookie Harold fan.
Speaker 2: And there was a commentary earlier about acquiring a Harold fan and if you drafted with the old Cleveland Browns fan John Anderson out in Las Vegas or in Kentucky.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna have Fannin on the waiver wire.
Speaker 2: I think he is on every one of John's teams, and what validet.
Speaker 5: I think he was in my I think he was in my in my my Bourbon turn yeah, on Sunday morning, and he.
Speaker 4: Was going yeah, yeah, he was going off about him and Dela Sampson both.
Speaker 1: Yes, he loves I do want to if we can shift it from Cleveland, I want to go to Philadelphia here. Jimmy Williams, speaking of Kentucky, posted this he wants to get our opinions on the Eagles acquiring Taint Bigsby for two picks, a fifth and a sixth rounder just to be a special teamer, which was reported in in a lot of spots, I should say a lot, but several spots will Shipley the they say he's got I think it was an oblique or something or like a strained muscle, but there are a lot of rumors that he's actually dealing with a fractured rib there as well. Ray, I'll let you have the floor on this one. I'll just say I don't think Howie Roseman, as good as he is at coming out ahead in these trades, he doesn't strike me as the GM that trades a fifth and a sixth round pick strictly for special team's depth. I think Bigsby they want him to have a role there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 5: I mean, man, that roster is loaded for sure, and you know, obviously is there a role with a healthy Saquon. So if I think for me, I don't think I have him on any of my Gorilla's or main event teams. I don't think I do have him on some dynasty teams. And that's sort of that's sort of how I viewed that trade was kind of wait and see, I guess, But as far as I wouldn't act be going to acquire him at this point unless it's just a league where I, you know, like I said, I've got some leagues where I need some lottery tickets.
Speaker 1: Are running back.
Speaker 5: So so then if that's what your team calls for, Jimmy, then go for it.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: As a guy who saw aj Dillon up close in Green Bay for several years, I can't imagine that he is the He's the plan b If Barkley goes down like Bigsby behind that offensive line, I think is even though Bigsby sort of like a between the tackles banger as well, I think that that he'd be the guy I'd be looking for. So yeah, maybe injury away type guy is the role that he's fulfilling in Philly. But while Barkley's healthy, it's your point, Ray probably not gonna get on the field a whole lot in a fantasy meaningful sense, I think.
Speaker 4: I think that's right.
Speaker 2: And the question I would want to ask is why did the team deal Bigsby?
Speaker 4: Not why did they acquire?
Speaker 1: Why are they deal I'll tell you why. I think they love the two guys they drafted this year, and toot and and Allen and Eat the end was the workhorse in Week one, I think it was Liam Cohen said like, look, it's going to be difficult for us to keep more running backs on this team, and it turned out it was too difficult and that's why they made the trade before the season started.
Speaker 2: General manager. As the general manager once why did you trade that guy?
Speaker 4: And he said, Pharaoh, I got tired of looking at it. And I always thought that let's got under go in the locker room, I had to look at him. I just got tired of it.
Speaker 5: I don't think we can underestimate, you know, with what with what they did going to get Travis Hunter, right and now we see he's going to be mostly offensive player for now anyway, right to me, the sort of the leveling factor they're in that backfield is the familiarity going back to Clemson, and I think just as long as uh, you know, he can get it done on the field, then I think that they'll they'll leave at t n be the lead dog and let it be a workhorse.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least for the first half of the season. I would think that would be the case too. Now that could change, but I'm with you as of right now. Ray, speaking of underestimation, did that FPC players underestimate or at least under rate DeAndre Swift this year? A guy who was not going in the top twenty running backs, and yet he is the only Chicago Bears running back in Week one to get a carry. He also sees five targets in this game. He ends up getting sixty five yards total three receptions, Underwhelming stats. Rochewan Johnson, I know was down and it looks like he might be up for the Lions game this weekend. And obviously Ben Johnson said he wants to get Kyle him the nun guy more involved. Sometimes when coaches say that, it's just something to say, So I'll bring that up. That could be like a red herring here as well. But DeAndre swift Man he got everything he could handle on a Bears offense that a lot of people were high on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know the Ben Johnson effect. You know, I I drafted a ton of him, uh coming in because it felt like a deal whether I was uh.
Speaker 4: In a lot of cases, he is my r B two and uh and I feel real good about that. Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, as we get to talk about every long horn running back in the league, if we can hit, if we could somehow get me to Carolina, talk about Jonathan Brooks before we get out of here, I'll hit for the cycle. But Roshan Johnson, Okay, lifetime longhorn Roshan Johnson. Uh, I feel like if he gets back and gets healthy, they could really replicate. I forget what the cute little say and they have up in in uh Detroit.
Speaker 4: But he could be the the Montgomery, the David Montgomery role. He could be the pounder and and Swift could be uh Swift, the swift they you very much there. He'll be the lightning in that under the yeah swift light Okay, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 5: You know, uh, he may or may not be able to rise that same level.
Speaker 4: But but but I'm out of Georgia. He had had the gifts and now maybe he's got the system.
Speaker 2: You've got to come with it because it's week two and we are expecting nothing but running back, expertise and a crystal ball from you. I mean, once again, once again, Bryce continued, I mean these these okay, now, Seattle, I want Walker to be the guy. I want Charonna to play a support role. Am I gonna get what I want?
Speaker 5: It doesn't look like it does. It looks like it looks like they flipped rolls. The thing that was the most surprising there. I mean, so the carries, the touches, the snaps, the touchdown. The thing that blew my mind was that Walker was the guy in the passing game.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, yes, which we know he can do. But Sharvion A has demonstrated more of a of a talent for for for doing more with his catches than Walker. But to your point, three catches four yards for Kenneth Walker, he did see that. It was three of his targets. He caught all of them, and Charboney did not see a target. He did get twelve carries, so he out carried him twelve to ten and obviously forty seven yards on the ground for Sharboney just twenty for Walker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they were harder eared yards in the passing game, b.
Speaker 2: Parao, they counted they Dom Guzzetti knows there's a music man on the show.
Speaker 4: He is on fire tonight. Look what Dom's throwing.
Speaker 1: What domones there can coming? Yeah, absolutely no. But I'll say this and JJ Zecherson was talking about this on his podcast earlier this week. He's like, uh, he's he's not. He doesn't believe sharbon A is ahead of Walker right now. But guys, when when we looked at how how where these guys started off at f FPC drafts at the start of drafting season or even in the middle where Walker was you know, third fourth round and Sharbona wasn't going to like the ninth or tenth. Ye you look at it how it ended up towards the end. I'm bringing it up right now, just so I'm not misquoting myself, but the last two days of drafting in the FFPC main event, which was you know, the opening weekend or whatever, Charbony got up to the seventh round and Kenneth Walker, Kenneth Walker actually stayed mostly in the third round. He didn't fall to the fourth and a couple of them, and that that was only like four rounds of separation as opposed to like six or seven what it was a couple of months ago. So people were already getting on the sharbon A bandwagon and.
Speaker 4: Makes a great makes a great commentary, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's talking about Walker being dinged up in training camp, thinking that it could be worse than it was actually led on by Seattle. There's certainly a possibility for that as well. You know, we've seen guys that were a little you know, and think about Stefan Diggs and how fast he started off in training camp. Then he sort of started tailing off and he didn't do much in week one. AJ Brown, we already talked about a guy who was dinged up throughout training camp and he didn't do much week one. So it's it's one of those things. If we don't know, all we can do is follow the trends at this point, and I think the trend we're seeing right now that this is much closer to a time share than I think anybody who drafted Kenneth Walker want wants to admit or believe.
Speaker 5: Sure, and that makes sharbon Ay the great value of the draft of that backfield because of where you got him right, so you get comparable production four or five rounds later. I didn't draft any Kenneth Walker. I have a fair amount of Sharbonna, So I'm feeling pretty good about that for sure. And I've got I've got the handcuff in so many dynasties, which is really frustrating.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: Well, in the dynasty, I want I want a pharaoh once too. I want one of the two of them to be the.
Speaker 4: Bell cow right, But I don't think we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get that firm well, unless there's an injury, because if there's an injury to either one of them, then all of a sudden, the other ones looking really, really good. I don't We were talking about this on the Insider Access show last night with George and I can't remember his last name, the third or four stringer for Seattle, and then I brought up Damian Martinez, the sixth round pick that they had there this year. These guys are light years as far as talent behind the behind Walker and Charbonney. So whoever gets hurt the other one is gonna get all he can handle at the table for sure. Ray C in the chat right now in YouTube, Whop Sorry, Dak Prescott or Justin Fields? This week? Do you think Fields could duplicate last week's performance? Ray, I'll let you answer this first. I'll just say this, I'm playing Fields over Prescott. Do I think he could duplicate what he did last week? Yes, I think it's possible. I don't think it's likely, given that I believe Fields had his best game as a pro last week. That's tough to do that two weeks in a row.
Speaker 5: Ray, Yeah, Dak's against the Giants this week, right, and I'm going Dak on this one. Yeah, I think we're gonna We're gonna see the full I think I think Dak's gonna unleash it.
Speaker 4: I think he could be a three or four touchdown game.
Speaker 1: Prescott at home against the Giants.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 1: As you mentioned, Fields is at home against the Bills. Farrell, do you have a dog in this fight between Fields and Prescott?
Speaker 4: Ram playing for Dallas, Yes, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go and there you go. Listen George Hulani, thank you, Jimmy. Then, yes, that was the other Seattle running back I couldn't remember. I do remember these emails. I want to read them to you. Ray, Joe and Carlsbad, California leads us off. How do I handle brock Bauers properly on Monday night this week? Thank you so much, Joe. We appreciate the email. Bowers officially not seen at practice again today. It is a Monday night game, so technically today was the Thursday practice and tomorrow will be the Friday practice as it were. When it comes to Bowers, I have one dynasty league, and I hope nobody's in that league is watching this right now. Where Bowers is my only tight end, and I did put in some minor bids for both Tyler Conklin and oh who's the other guy on Disley from from the Chargers. Remember we get to Monday night games this week. Kate Atton was going out there in some of my kay leagues. It's not a KFF dynasty, so Otton was already taken. But you have essentially four teams depicted from Michael merrimanbe out there as well. But Ray, if you have Bowers as your only tight end, you can't take that zero. What are you doing? What would you suggest people to do? Or if you have Bowers on a team as your only tight end, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Yes, so you want to go hunting downs because you've got three other options. You're looking for which of those other tight ends might be available in your league for starters, right? And if not, you have the unfortunate task of a bird in the hand or waiting to see right. That's always the toughest thing to do, right is potentially take the goose egg on Monday right. So, as much as I hate to say, if it's a if it's a top ten or twelve option, I may actually take the safety of a healthy starter on Sunday and bench Bowers is just crazy as that sounds, that's generally what I will do.
Speaker 2: You teased it beautifully. You said another day of practice, and that is correct. And if he see the practice field tomorrow, he'll play. They've talked about him playing all week. And you know Bowers doesn't need to kind of practice that the writers of practicing.
Speaker 1: Well, Bowers is also himself is and like I normally hate taking injury advice from the player itself because they tend to overestimate.
Speaker 4: Oh sure they are.
Speaker 1: And Bowers himself is saying, yeah, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: No, you don't, Calcutaria, go back to fifty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: The other thing, I'll mention to it. And he I didn't look at ownership. In fact, I'm gonna look at ownership right now as far as how this guy goes. But the Buccaneers are playing. They are playing uh the uh Houston era, Yeah, Houston, Texas on Monday night. So if you look at and why can I not find my ownership tab here? Dalton Schultz right now is owned in about half of the of the Big Gorilla and Main Event leagues about fifty ownership, so he might be out there as well. And you could pick him up. Oton is probably taken in pretty much all those leagues. But I look at Disney and Conkland too, and then that gives you the option to still play the Super and Ova Bowers, whereas if you play you know, Calcat any of these other guys going on Sunday, you take that option away from you Monday night. Maybe ends up being the right decision, but I want to I want to keep I want to keep that option open as long as I can if I have Bowers.
Speaker 5: You know, Conklin Conklin is is a is a neat, sneaky sort of play right there, because he's available last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well didn't I thought? Didn't Disleey have a big play in that game too? Or am I am I misremembering this?
Speaker 4: Core are a.
Speaker 2: Lot of things you were doing, baky okay? Yeah, yeah, copy a busy man.
Speaker 1: Conklind two for fifty on two targets. Disney had one catch on one target for eighteen yards. That was a good due by the way. Conklind, for what it's worth, also at a carry for two yards in that game too. Whatever. One more email here for you, Ray. This is from Ron and Bladenboro, North Carolina. What's upraided? Does the Jaden Reid injury make guys like Matthew Golden, Romeo Dobbs, and Dantavian Wicks more startable? That is Ron and Bladen Barrow, Bladen Borough, excuse me, North Carolina. This is interesting because I think I think ray a lot of us stay away from the packers pass catchers because you just never know what that box of chocolates it's going to be on a week to week basis. But now that you take read out of the equation, are you liking on of these other packers wide receivers starting they play Cleveland next week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: So Dobbs for sure, for sure, Golden, I think I will be rolling the bones on Golden for sure. And I already looked and Dantavian Wicks is available everywhere, and I'm definitely going to babble up some Dantavian Wicks where I need him on the teams that I need him. You know, that's always That's always the thing, you know, some of the other you know, lottery tickets we talked about earlier. It always comes down to whatever particular bill is. And to me, that's the fun of having multiple teams, not only in the tournaments but in Dynasty as well. Is you know, and playing different formats, whether it's uh, you know, the the try flex and doing some super flex, love love doing that auction in Kentucky, and you know, just just being able to build different teams different ways.
Speaker 4: That's probably my favorite part of really getting the hang of this high stakes thing.
Speaker 1: The I will say this in regards to the Packers receivers. Wix did get four for forty four that game, but like three of them were right away. I think on that first thy were two or three of them on that first drive when or when was still out there. And Matthew Goldland two targets, no catches. I know a lot of people blame the Jordan Love throw on the one to the end zone. So there's that. He did get two carries for fifteen yards and Dobbs three for twenty eight. He did get in the end zone as well, But a lot of these pat these catches were early. So it's like once they once Reid got hurt and the Packers went up by two touchdowns, you saw a lot of Josh Jacobs, you saw Savian Williams, Matthew Golden, each getting multiple carries in this game. I don't know if we know it's it's it's Ray. It's kind of like what you said, like you kind of got to go by instinct on this Dobbs. It makes perfect sense that Dobbs would be targeted more. It makes perfect sense that Dontavian, which would be targeted more. Is the Packers' offense gonna do that? Who the heck knows? Maybe Tucker Craft and Luke Musgrave combined for like fifteen targets, fifteen targets. Anything's possible with this offense going on.
Speaker 4: I would love to see that.
Speaker 5: I would love, love, love to see Musk because Musgrave was was the jam until Tucker came along and blew up. And uh, you know, if you go back to some of those Patriots teams that had.
Speaker 4: Had to dropping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Packers in the late nineties had Mark Schimura and Keith Jackson and when they.
Speaker 4: Want to the president president.
Speaker 1: Absolutely there's precedent. There's also precedent for this final question that Farrell is going to ask you something we ask.
Speaker 4: It is with Ray. I don't know how to ask this question, but.
Speaker 2: Music, who are you putting on center stage as your main act for this year's a musician no one may have heard of, or a guy that that no one may believe in like you do. And who are you kicking out of the band? That's how I want to ask nice.
Speaker 4: Okay, so are you asking me about actual music? This is a football question.
Speaker 2: Musical analogies front center with the microphone in the spotlight and the guy that you would pull over with on the bus take a break and the bus would leave him there.
Speaker 5: Okay, So in in in tight End Premium, I think uh, for me, uh, Tyler Warren is the guy that was drafted in such a great position and I think is going to yield such rewards and be consistent.
Speaker 4: And we're just getting started.
Speaker 5: So that's probably, uh, that's probably my one guy I'm hottest on. I'm also hot on Travon Henderson, another rookie that I think is gonna have.
Speaker 4: Some guys are doing so great. You wish you were still drafting, don't you. I do, I really do.
Speaker 5: I wish we were all still in Kentucky. Actually, I really think Travion Henderson could could have a Jamier Gibbs like season if that would be the ceiling. Obviously it was not much higher than it could be, but I think that there's a real chance that he becomes the focal point of that offense.
Speaker 1: To your point, Uh, the Colts were led in targets last week by Tyler Warren. He gets nine of them, Pittman gets eight, and nobody else had more than three. Warren cashed in on seven of those targets for receptions for seventy six yards, so by looking good and it was a great.
Speaker 4: Value where you were able to get Pittman. You know, Yeah, Pittman is the motto of the show.
Speaker 2: And you know, if it wasn't for certain you could you could play Pittman over with Jamar Chase and those single digit numbers.
Speaker 4: And I mean, god, funky, can you believe single digit? First? What is going on?
Speaker 1: I'll say this right now. If it wasn't for Farrell Elliott on this program, Michael Pittman would have been like a fourteenth round pick.
Speaker 4: Who's your guy?
Speaker 2: I know you hate going negative, but.
Speaker 4: So the Dolphins are just a hot mess. They're just a mess, right.
Speaker 5: And so I I have a chan in some dynasties and I drafted him in a single, big guerrilla draft and then Tyreek I don't know what's going on there, So those are those.
Speaker 4: Are second round Tyreek.
Speaker 5: As I towards the as it went on, he was slipping into the third round as I recall, But yeah, I'm I'm, I'm I don't want to play any any Dolphins.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Tyreek Kill never never ever consideration. And you know, uh, mister Hoyt checks in says Pittman will go too for twelve. We've already discussed early on before Scott joined the show, and we would be playing other players in front of Pitman this weekend because we have that opportunity.
Speaker 1: The only person that is not as Farrell Elliott, who is contractually obligated to start Michael Pittman in every league that he plays in. That's just what it is. Ray. Final question, I'm just sure the final question. I know Pharol normally asked it. I want to flip it back to music. Of all the stars that you have interviewed over the years, all the bands, do you have a favorite one? Do you have one that sticks out to you as like Man that was so much fun?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there's a bunch so hmm. So I'll tell you the big names like Maynard from Tool or James Hetfield were actually disappointed. It's hard to meet your heroes when that big. I will tell you that the band Sublime was recording their much ballyhooed album in Austin, Texas. But Paul Leary from The Butthole Surfers when my music I was doing a Sunday night radio show where I could do whatever I want, is kind of a free form new music show, and my music writ calls said Sublime, they got that song date Rape, and they're in town record and they won't come hang out on the radio.
Speaker 4: Will you let them come up? And uh, I said yeah.
Speaker 5: So they came in and you know, those guys like to partakes, so the studio got foggy. But the reason why that one stands out, guys, is because obviously Bradley died before the album came out, and Sublime became a whole cultural phenomenon, and.
Speaker 4: Not many people got to interview them on the radio.
Speaker 5: I mean, the La guys, you know K Rock and ninety one X in San Diego Live one oh five. I mean, they were a California phenomenon, but it wasn't until they came to Austin, to record that album and then Bradley unfortunately died that the album sold millions and mimes and they become a whole thing. So so I got to interview Bradley from Sublime.
Speaker 4: A very cool, very cool did you see the studio got Fozzy? What did you say, Foggy? I had to do this, really, it's really.
Speaker 1: I will I will say this and we'll leave you with this. People can connect with you on X at Race Sager, give the give the website once again for the veterans.
Speaker 5: Oh for creative ets. Yeah, and better to find me on Instagram or Facebook. To be honest with you, I'm not on X all that much, but at Race sagern at on Instagram or or or uh raceagern dot com if you want to want to hook up or whatever. But Creative's right there. Yeah and uh yeah, go check that out. Those guys are doing great work. And uh so with my with my filmmaking stuff, I love to get involved with stories that are powerful about world changers, like Richard at Creativets.
Speaker 4: But I also like to.
Speaker 5: Make horror films and goofy indie comedy. So that's that's really those are the most fun.
Speaker 1: Really, it's one of those rare fields too, where you're you know, kind of creatively fulfilling and satisfying yourself, but at the same time opening a lot of stuff up for other people to enjoy too.
Speaker 4: That's key. Throw up Joe King's quote just for picture day.
Speaker 1: There you go, Joe, Absolutely Joe for the win. Just for the audio listeners, he posted that he wore a butthole surfer shirt where totally this is YouTube is never gonna know that that's fly. He wore a BH surfer shirt for picture day at school, but all you saw was the BH word on his shirt. And he says he peaked in eighth grade. Quite frankly, if you're that creative in eighth grade, there's no way you peaked eighth.
Speaker 4: Day, right you just getting started?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Ray, thank you so much for hopping aboard. This is this is a blast. We'll have to have you on it at some point. Good luck. Uh he's not only week two, but in all your k f f C, all your f f PC leagues the rest of the way.
Speaker 4: Man, appreciate that, fellas. Thanks so much for having me tonight at the best time.
Speaker 1: So much fun. That is Ray Sagaran ladies and gentlemen hopping board, the twenty time f f PC League champion, obviously a lead champion in the k f f f C as well, and looking repair himion Dollar Grand Prizes in the FFPC this year as well. Farrell, we are over time. I want to get into these start sits. If you're still cool, we can go rapid fire on this. You wanna, We'll go rapid fire. Yeah. Pete and Dallas. Hey, guys, torn between Jordan Mason and Tyrone Tracy. Who should I start this week? If anybody wants to chime in on the chat, you could definitely do that with with your analysis as well. Tyrone Tracy in Dallas. Maybe Pete's going to the game. Tyrone Tracy at Dallas this week. Jordan Mason at home against the Falcons. I lean towards Tracy in this game because of the pass catching chops. We saw Aaron Jones getting the lion's share of the pass catching duties for the Viking, So I lean Tracy.
Speaker 4: I lean Jordan Mason. I love the way he runs the ball.
Speaker 1: Scott Hoyt chiming in with Mason, Permar chiming in with Mason. Don Gazetti, also chiming in with Mason. I'm on my own island on this one with Tracy, but they're all saying, Mason, let's move on to the next one. Who do we got here? This is Ken in Statesboro, Georgia, Keenan Allen overw Doonsay on Sunday or vice versa. Thank you, Thank you, Ken. We have and it's always helpful. If you put this in the email, I'll look it up. If you don't that that's cool. I just always appreciate it. In there with who they play Roma Dunza in the Motor City to take on the Lions, Keenan Allen at your Las Vegas Raiders.
Speaker 2: Farrell, Yeah, Keenan Allen is the play winning Rome is skipping for this.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna lean towards Odoonseay in this over Keenan Allen. I worry that we saw more of a ceiling type game for Justin Herbert in that passing game with Hampton and Harris in that backfield. Scott Hoyt saying, o'doons as well. I think Allan's fine. I just if I had the choice with Odoonsay, I would play him there instead. Moving on to George in Dearborn, Michigan. Would you guys start Dalton Schultz over Cadott and these two guys play each other on Monday Night football. I don't think I would. I'm I'm I'm I'm just I got a feeling that that we saw a big time at GUKA game. We did not see a whole lot from autumn, and I think there's a bounce back here for him, even against that Texans defense. So I would play ot And over Schultz.
Speaker 4: He's Kate Rotten on Monday Night. Go with Dalton Shults.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ferrell's going with Schultz. I can't believe we've disagreed on every single one, So every one. Yes, final one, Jerry and Peoria Illinois. Which underwhelming Week one quarterback? Should I play this weekend? Bo Nicks or Trevor Lawrence? I appreciate it, guys, Thank you Jerry, We appreciate you. So this weekend, if we look at the quarterback situation, bow Nicks is actually going to be in Indianapolis taking on the Colts, and you have who's the other one that I just mentioned, Trevor Lawrence. Trevor Lawrence is at Cincinnati in that going against that awful defense. I play Lawrence here. I think he's he just shreds the Bengals and it could be a shootout as well.
Speaker 2: You can't go wrong here because you will make a If you drafted Nicks, you had much much belief in him, and you probably don't have Lawrence on your roster.
Speaker 4: But if you, uh, this is this is.
Speaker 2: Why you drafted Lawrence. Later, go ahead and starting, let's agree with one book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Farrell, you and I agree, but literally everybody is disagreeing with us. Scott Hoyt Dome because that he both said. Next, per Mar ninety nine said Lawrence never but Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Onemar is already talking about baseball, which means he violated one rule of the show.
Speaker 4: He came even post until October.
Speaker 1: He could he could post. He's always welcome to post. Weys appreciate his insight. Jimmy Williams is agreeing with us, he said Trevor Lawrence, and.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Williams says Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of guys that knows much about fantasy football.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate everybody who is chiming in, because if you are watching this live on YouTube, Facebook x or whatever, or even if you're streaming it later. You know, ball, we always appreciate all the facts and opinions that is.
Speaker 2: Now permanently bland from the show. He says, baseball is permanently, permanently banned from the show.
Speaker 1: I don't think I I don't think I have it in me to minutly banned.
Speaker 4: His name will never be mentioned again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, Farrell will never speak the name per mar again. But Permarra, I'm an extraordinarily uh forgiving individual. Uh, it's the Midwest, nice and me. So you are always welcome to come aboard Scott boyit. If we are watching, we have no Friday night life. This is life. This is life hanging out to as good as this is this listen, you can't go anywhere and find a high stakes audience like this on a Friday night. This is life. This is as as uh as Matthew McConaughey's character from Days to Confused would say, this is living l I v I N living. There you go, Farrell, always good to talk with you, especially setting aside time on your birthday today. Many happy returns, A very happy birthday to you, K F. F s C dot com and uh is where to check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. We will do this once again one week from today, my friend, have a great birthday weekend you, sir. Absolutely. That is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. I want to thank him. I want to thank Ray Sager and the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you for streaming, watching, listening, viewing, downloading. We appreciate it. We'll be back next Friday at ten pm Eastern time. Double shot is the plan right now, because stuff got away from me after Vegas this week and I couldn't make a road of his high stakes loadown happen, and that goes weekly now until the the divisional playoff weekend for the NFL. So I'm gonna make it up to you and we'll do a double shot next week. This is the plan right now. Monday night at six pm Eastern time, we're gonna go right leading into so it'll be the pregame show for those two Monday night games and then Tuesday at our regular time at ten pm Eastern So that'll be a lot of fun. In case you miss it, watch this past week's insider Access show that we stream last night, the Better Sports Networking and watch it on the FFPC Socials or I've been coming out with an audio version right now, so you can subscribe to it on Spotify, Apple Podcasts wherever you get podcasts if you prefer to watch or prefer to listen to the audio, which I know some of you have told me that you do doing a little extra work on that now just for you to get the audio version out there as well. We had Pro Football Focus and four for four's Justin Edwards on last night. The show will be back live at seven pm this coming Thursday. The FFPC Weekly Challenge is also live. No draft those salary cap just pick ten players went up to twenty five hundred dollars in ten thirty or on hundred team contests. Only one player per NFL team on this at my ffpc dot com. It's a blast. It takes a minute to set your lineup. Sign up today at myffpc dot com. Remember to like, subscribe, comment on this video, share with your friend, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be next Friday at ten pm Eastern Time for this show. Thanks to Farrell, Elliott, Ray, Segern for those guys, for Rob, for Bryce, for all of you, this has been the high Stakes Fantasy foot Fall. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, just one final reminder everybody. Two Monday night games this week. Seven o'clock is the Buccaneers and Texans. Ten o'clock is the Chargers and Raiders for an extraordinarily late game that night. And brock Bowers officially listed as well. Not that doesn't have an injury listing yet, but he has not practiced yet this week, so keep that in mind when you are putting in your waivers for Sunday for the FFP. Also want to make a note of this. I sent out a couple of emails to you about this. If you are missing any teams and your my Team's page trust me, they're still there. We added some filters to my team's page for the FFPC so you can pick and choose to see which teams are displayed. If you don't want to look at your best ball teams, you just want to look at your managed teams, you have that option right now. So if you are not seeing any of those, make sure you click next to the filters link right next towards the top of my team's page off to the right, and there you be able to pick and choose how many or what teams you want revealed there. Hopefully that clears that up. If you have now consume this, your weekend starts now and it's gonna be a great weekend of Week two football. Thanks so much for watching, everybody. We'll talk with you again next week.