Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, where the JV Show. I'm Felina, I'm Jess, I'm cheating. Yeah, the extra hour did nothing, No.
Speaker 3: Not a single thing.
Speaker 4: I will say That night though, I got the best night of sleep I've had in a long time, but that was mostly because Thursday night out late Halloween. That whole thing. Not a lot of sleep. Then the next night my dog had diarrhea twelve times. I had to get up twelve I had to get up twelve times in the night.
Speaker 2: When did you feed her?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it was it was all bad. She wasn't eating something. I don't know what it was. One time was to throw up. The rest of the times were to go number three. And I didn't sleep at all. It was like every twenty minutes I was back taking her outside. But the next night, but the next night and then that extra hour of sleep sleep that was great, And then last night back it doesn't matter, straight, just as tired as normal.
Speaker 2: It was part Sunday night scaries and part the wind. Oh my god, did you bet?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Not sleep because the damn wind.
Speaker 1: The wind's gonna roll in red flag fire warning.
Speaker 4: I think starting tomorrow, so it's gonna get windier and windy.
Speaker 3: Here we go again, all right, first.
Speaker 2: Talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I did that wrong? Let me get that.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, No, we gotta blown out.
Speaker 5: We suck again.
Speaker 6: Anyways, it's got the Christmas tree up.
Speaker 7: That's one thing I'm happy about. Happy Monday.
Speaker 8: Hey, yes, hosted Halloween party.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. Jess was going to a costume party over the weekend and before remember before you talk about your experience at the at the party, I just want to say, on at least on my social media, amongst people I know, I saw not one person going to any Halloween related costume party.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 4: I saw some Dya de Los Martos, I saw some of that. But Jess, you are the only person I know that went to a Halloween party on November two.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys.
Speaker 9: I am struggling so bad right now from that still, I drank way too much. I mean, in true snooky fashion because that was my costume. I as soon as I got home from the party, just throwing up everywhere.
Speaker 1: What did you? What were you drinking? A fifteen? I thought I was doing.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I was drinking so much.
Speaker 9: I had a couple of shots before the party, some shots during the party, and some seltzers, and I felt fine. At the party. I was, you know, live my best life, dancing. I'm living life.
Speaker 3: And then I get home and everything just falls apart. I do God in the middle of my room. Oh, which is a new one.
Speaker 1: To make it to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I did not make it to the bathroom.
Speaker 9: I don't even know how that happened. Thank god I don't have carpet in my room, because that would have been the worst thing ever. But I ruined my contacts because when you take them ale, you're supposed to put them in it's a little container with the solution.
Speaker 1: That they yeah so hard they just drew right off your eyeballs.
Speaker 4: Nobody could find.
Speaker 9: Because all I know is the next day they were shriveled up in different different spots.
Speaker 3: I was a mess.
Speaker 9: I like slept with my makeup that night, and my poof was still there, my hair poof, my snooky hair.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, because your man was your man.
Speaker 4: When you're when you're dating someone and you know they're over served a little bit, you'll hold their hair back. You'll take care of them, but there's also that it also hits that point where you're like just you're smah, you're shaking, like what you like again, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like why do you why did you do this?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: There's part annoyed and there's part sympathetic. Where was your man on the scale.
Speaker 9: A little bit of both because I think once once you fo yeah, was like like he he was taking care of me, getting you water, making sure I was okay, but I cleaned up my own throat throw up, so he had it there at that point, at the throwing up on the floor, that was like, okay, that's your problem now.
Speaker 3: But then yesterday, I.
Speaker 9: Mean I've told you guys before, Once I throw up once, like that's game over for me. So all day yesterday I could not hold anything in my stomach, Like I threw up all day. So right now it feels like I had the worst ab workout ever because if I laugh, it's like you're sore. So all I had yesterday was made me like a few salt crackers and that's it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I hate to break it to you, but we're going to play a Monday edition of the Chug Wheel so get ready.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, should we do another talkback do it?
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 7: I know it's a little bit early for the JV talkback show. Excuse me, but I'm driving when you guys are talking, I'm doing so. I just wanted to say I really, really enjoy you guys in the morning. I'm a little bit older than most of y'all and you really make my day every day. So thank you very much, Bye.
Speaker 1: Bye, thank you. It was very sweet talk by it.
Speaker 2: Thank you appreciate that really quick before we give you this chance to win one thousand dollars in crazy cash, Graham, we need a Halloween candy bowl update you.
Speaker 1: Guys, great, great news.
Speaker 4: I told you my wife left our surprized Halloween bowl out on the front porch after we went to sleep and filled it with candy for people to take, you know, tricker treats on Halloween night and the bowl had been stolen. The next morning, you guys, it's been found.
Speaker 1: Where lives? How did you find it?
Speaker 4: I was a couple of blocks away in the gutter. So whoever stole it stole it, decided they.
Speaker 1: Didn't want it, and they threw it up.
Speaker 4: It was like this big metal bowl, and I had these like creepy leg things that came down from it.
Speaker 1: Was really cool.
Speaker 4: It was cool Halloween piece and that's why my wife was so bummed when somebody stole it. Well, they must have ditched it because we found it in the gutter a couple of blocks away. She was driving the kids to school. She's like, kids, keep your eyes peeled. Just maybe the bowl will turn.
Speaker 1: Up on this street.
Speaker 3: Wow, piece is still usable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks fine. Scratches on it.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to ask people, was this a new It was stealing the candy and the bowl like a trend on TikTok this year, because I talked to multiple people, and I think a couple of people even left us to talk back on Friday saying that their bowl got stolen as well.
Speaker 1: Is that a new thing?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Like when you're younger, Yeah, you take all the candy, you steal like forty pieces.
Speaker 1: Like oh yeah take.
Speaker 4: One, yeah right, I'm gonna fill my muger, pull my bag. You never told the bowl?
Speaker 2: Is this the thing on TikTok?
Speaker 1: I have not seen.
Speaker 2: I saw one video where a mom took the candy. I don't know if she took the Bowl. But she took the Halloween lights that were hanging at the house too, and like stuffed them in a bag and then walked off.
Speaker 3: That's next level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, what are we doing? Don't know? What are we doing? Be a part of society.
Speaker 2: I'm already got it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're Kate was very happy the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe tomorrow is election day.
Speaker 1: Dude, don't freak it out.
Speaker 2: Of now, over six million early votes have already been cast here in California. Now remember if you can vote early, vote early. Those poll centers are going to be packed tomorrow. But if you must go tomorrow, they're open from seven am to eight pm.
Speaker 4: I'm going today take a moment and say goodbyes to the.
Speaker 1: San Jose Sharks wind streak. It ended up three games.
Speaker 4: On Saturday nights. The Canucks came into the town and beat the Sharks three to two. Regardless, it's still nice and the Sharks run any kind of Winnesdreay Keftter.
Speaker 1: They lost their first nine games in a row.
Speaker 4: They do unfortunately, still have the worst record in the entire NHL house. The Blue Jackets here tomorrow night, puck drops seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 9: The weather is warming up a tiny bit this week. Highs will be in the mid seventies and no chance of rain as of now.
Speaker 11: Scorpio, Oh my voice today, your day is at nine, and you will experience growth and transformation and love career finances and help.
Speaker 2: Paving the way for new beginnings. Do you want to clear that throat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You don't sound so good. What's up my Are you sick?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what is wrong? You You were sick? Yeah, like a week, a week less than.
Speaker 2: Just go back and forth with sicknesses. Yeah, it is gross. That sounds really gross.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys.
Speaker 2: My daughter is going to turn thirteen next month.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's gonna be a teenager.
Speaker 2: And she's like, mom, we got to start planning my birthday party. And I'm like, yeah, do you want it to be like a painting party against someone?
Speaker 5: Come?
Speaker 2: We can paint like picture of like I'm like Aliyah or something like that.
Speaker 3: Something cool.
Speaker 12: She's like, no, painting, stupid, but okay, they do okay, Yeah, But she was like, but you know, can I invite boys to my party?
Speaker 2: She wants to invite boys to her party? Whoa and she said, Jess friends. She's like, what am I not allowed to have friends that are boys? And I said no, Like, you can have friends that are boys. I just don't know about them coming to your birthday party.
Speaker 3: So I tried to play it.
Speaker 2: Off, like, don't you want to do like fun girl activities, Like we can't really do that if there's you know, a lot of boys and stuff around. She's like, I don't want to do activities.
Speaker 1: I know what kind of activities. So they want to have at this party?
Speaker 2: So how how do you feel? How do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 1: There's only a.
Speaker 4: Matter of times, Lena, Young children stuff only matter only a matter of time before they want to start inviting. Don't you remember when you were thirteen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was boys over.
Speaker 1: Didn't you want to No?
Speaker 2: I didn't even think. I didn't know. I was barely even allowed to invite friends to my birthday parties. So it's mostly family. I can invite one or two people.
Speaker 10: That was it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry you grew up in a cult, but the rest of us, normal people did want to invite members of the opposite sex to our parties.
Speaker 1: At some point you start to think about that boy.
Speaker 9: It's different when you're a boy and you want to invite girls than when you're a girl and you want to invite boys. How at least for me, my Mexican mom would have been like, uh, that's and that's why.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. It's like, I know my parents are gonna be like, why is she inviting boys over here? And I don't want. I know that that shouldn't matter so much because I'm the parent, not them. Yeah, but even me, it's just it's two things. One it's hard for me to I guess accept because this is like my little girl.
Speaker 3: And so it's when, since when are you hanging out with boys?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: It's part that And it's it's like it's boys, okay, way do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But at what age would you be like okay, yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe like maybe Graham, you have a daughter, she's a little younger. Now what age would you be okay with it?
Speaker 3: Or do you just not?
Speaker 2: Is it totally fine?
Speaker 4: Whatever, it's never going to be fine. I'm going to be protective until forever. That's the job as a dad. I don't want any boys even looking at her. But fourteen fifteen, Selena, maybe.
Speaker 3: Fifteen, I think fifteen sounds ritten. Yeah, But then how do you tell them that because they're not going to understand, right?
Speaker 2: Do I put my foot down and keep it there and say no? Or am I overreacting? That's why, Hey, and you listening, you can leave a talk back and let me know what you think. But Graham like, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean, since it's your daughter, not mine, I think it's totally fine.
Speaker 4: Invite these dudes over. I'm sure today's young gentlemen are. I'm sure they're perfect little gentlemen. I'm sure the young men that were raising this generation they seem like. I'm sure they're really really respectful guys.
Speaker 1: I don't think that at all. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I could tell you when the first time I went to a co ed you know, birthday party was, but I have a feeling it was probably around this age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I can't have it couldn't have been far off.
Speaker 2: I don't like her putting me in this position, because then if I say yes that I'm gonna have to be hell a strict, like no, you guys, stay here where I can see you. And then that's making me look mean in front of everybody, and I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: But you also have but that's your job as a parent right now. But I want to be like the.
Speaker 2: Cool fun one.
Speaker 1: Nobody say no now.
Speaker 2: I know that's true.
Speaker 1: They already think you're the mean one.
Speaker 9: Doesn't matter for the cool fun one say no now, but then you have to stick with it.
Speaker 2: And I don't think you can.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can eat this. You're gonna give it.
Speaker 2: A lot of thinking to do. I'm still going to try to convince her to know, let's do like early, things can.
Speaker 4: Leave us a talk back, I need other parents to wait, I need help her parents to weigh and then I've been through this because I can't help you. My daughter's five, right, and she's not going to be allowed to have boys to her party until, like you said, till thirty at.
Speaker 2: Least talk back on the iHeartRadio app. And the reason why we're talking about this so early is because again I've been banned from talking about my daughter on their radio. But she's still sleeping now, so we can really discuss this. We'll get to your talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Just talking about my daughter, who turns thirteen next month. We are talking about her birthday party, and for the first time ever, she was like, Mom, can I invite my friends that are boys? And I autummatically just start.
Speaker 3: Freaking out on the inside, like with me boys?
Speaker 2: No? What do you mean boys here with you?
Speaker 3: Friends?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: But am I overreacting? Is what I want to know?
Speaker 1: Like, what what do I do?
Speaker 7: I need?
Speaker 1: Advice? Elena, congratulations of your daughter almost during thirteen. Whatever that is.
Speaker 2: You didn't give us the date anyway, Okay.
Speaker 1: Resistance with this kind of thing at those threeighteen teen years go.
Speaker 13: Backfire on you if you just let it be and just go at the flow, you know, figure it out, let her feel comfortable. Way she's coble coming to you, whatever it has to do with boys and whatnot before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be careful and tiptoes to those kinds of things and be strategic.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what are your thoughts about the best advice ever?
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want her that is, that is the thing you want her to come to you with things situations with boys and trust you. And if she thinks she's gonna get shut down with you, like what you're not even allowed to be talking to them at school? Yeah, then she's not going to bring those things.
Speaker 2: Jesus right, and she'll just do it behind my back. If I give her a hard no, she's gonna think, Okay, well, mom said I can't hang out with boys. I just I'll tell her that there's gonna be no boys, but it's gonna be all boys.
Speaker 4: Well do and do you see? Do you apply any of the things that you navigated when you were that age? And because you and Jess both said your you know mom, you know Mexican moms are super strict.
Speaker 1: You could never have a boy even, do you?
Speaker 4: And then do you apply any of that and how you acted out or whatever when you were that age and want to do things differently?
Speaker 2: I do, But it takes everything in me to not like trip over things that my parents would have because I was raised, you know, a lot different than how I'm currently raising my daughter. She can come to me and tell me about things going on with her friends, and I'll like, you know, try to be cool, like, oh you should do this and that, like I couldn't. I didn't start talking to my mom until I was like twenty. Yeah, basically, you know, so, so I do try to apply some of those things, but it's hard.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning JV Show. Hey. I remember in eighth grade this girl, she had a birthday party we all went to, and her mom, in order to combat making out sessions and stuff, made this beautiful pyramid of eggs salad sandwiches, and it was just so apparent what she was trying to do, and needless.
Speaker 1: To say, at the end of the party, not one of those sandwiches was eaten. It still stood tall, all the beautiful pyramid of egg salad sandwiches.
Speaker 4: How about that, Selena, You let the boys come over, but then you know, make a bunch of eggs salad sandwiches and a giant pyramid to come back making.
Speaker 1: I think that's funny food.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have egg salad sandwiches and tuna sandwiches, garlic by the clove, plain garlic, big medicry.
Speaker 4: That's a smart idea. I sort of sabotage the whole thing. Let the boys there, but then you sabotage it.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. That's good.
Speaker 14: Hey guys, it's Brittany and San Jose and I just want to contribute my two cents about this co ed birthday party thing. My child is about to turn eight years old, and she's be't having birthday parties with her friends since she was about five years old, and we've been inviting boys this entire time. I guess I missed the memo that kids weren't supposed to do co ed parties. Boys and girls can be friends, am I right?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: At school?
Speaker 2: And you know what it's like. I just had a birthday party from my son who turned four, and we invited boys and girls. I don't know why. It's like so much more innocent when they're when they're younger, when they're like preteen or teenagers, And it's.
Speaker 3: Exactly it's like it scares me.
Speaker 2: I have to tiptoe a lot carefully, or a lot more carefully than I have to I would have to do with one of my younger kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, nobody is disagreeing. Thank you for leaving that talkback. Nobody's just boys and girls. Of course they can be friends, but you know, intentions do start to change a little bit. Yeah, as you hit thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, and do you want those sorts of things happening under your roof?
Speaker 1: I think that's grappling with which is a normal parent concern.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I think I am going to go more at that first talk back, she can invite her friends over. I'm gonna set some rules. You're not allowed to go upstairs, bedrooms off limits. Obviously you have to be at the party, you know, while they're there, you'd be.
Speaker 1: My line of sight. Yes, yeah, and then free.
Speaker 2: Egg sell that she can be friends with whover she wants to be with, and that she doesn't have to do things behind my back. Hopefully, even though she's my daughter, she still will because it runs in the family.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe maybe you can be the one that.
Speaker 2: Plea hopefully. All right, thank you for all your talkbacks.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about my daughter who's turning thirteen next month. She told me she wanted to invite some boys who are friends to a birthday party. So naturally I just start freaking out on the inside. Of course, let's do one more talk back.
Speaker 15: Good morning. This is Katie and Kaya from Nevado, and we think that you just need to let it go. Selena Kaya thirteen and I would totally let her have boys at her party. I mean, you are going to be there, Kyle, what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think you should just let Keyanna do her thing, let her live her life.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, there you go.
Speaker 4: I mean's mom and daughter at I know I have to, You're right, I have to. It's just the end of an era. You know, those innocent, sweet little princess tea parties are done, and now you're gonna be having Diddy freak offs at your house.
Speaker 1: That's step Oh my god, the hottest things.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories, Happening today.
Speaker 3: And trending is sponsored by menci Needs.
Speaker 9: Visit mens SeaWorld for their Black Friday sale or visit SeaWorld dot com.
Speaker 2: The low Wayne says that the Super Bowl halftime show was ripped away from him. He brought back his Little Louisiana Fest. If anybody saw that over the weekend, it's this festival he does in New Orleans. It was kind of gone for a few years, but he brought it back and he had a lot of performers. But he gets up on stage and he says this that moment.
Speaker 8: I said to myself, I want to be on stage for the super Bowl one day in front a longman, and I worked.
Speaker 2: My ass off to get that position and it was ripped away from me.
Speaker 1: But this right here, they can't take that.
Speaker 3: But they can't take that from me.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about this is a lot of people are like, they can't really rip something away from you that was never offered to you in the first place. Yeah, it wasn't your position. You were never like the performer.
Speaker 1: They still should have him do it.
Speaker 2: I agree. I would rather see Lil Wayne over Kendrick Way Way rather see But a lot of people were also like, hey, the city doesn't necessarily determine who performs either, Like Kendrick is more relevant according to some people.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I mean, yeah, you can't argue with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, Kendrick has one of the biggest songs of the year and is currently more relevant.
Speaker 1: But it did seem like a nice homecoming moment for the n Right.
Speaker 2: I would rather see low Wayne, And although Kendrick is more I guess relevant, in twenty twenty four. I am personally on the side of so what A lot of the other performers look back, they weren't like the biggest names at that time, but they're performing like Wow the shade, but they're.
Speaker 1: Prof He wasn't the biggest that's true.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect example. But you have the catalog to back it up. So you're going on there performing all your hits.
Speaker 3: That's low Wayne.
Speaker 2: I think he would have been a better pick.
Speaker 9: So do you think they're will come a year where they do pick him or will they not now because he's saying all that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they will now, don't time. Yeah, but a lot of people are like, just stop the pity party already. Just uh yeah, I feel bad for him.
Speaker 16: I do too.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Marco Robbie had her baby.
Speaker 1: You guys, she was pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about her being pregnant.
Speaker 2: This is very preliminary reporting because we don't have a lot of information. We don't know the baby's name or when he was born. We do know that Margo has given birth. It's her first baby with husband Tom Ackerley.
Speaker 1: She's married. Yeah, you know nothing about her.
Speaker 2: Tom Ackerley, he's a producer. He actually worked on Barbie and he and Margo have a production company together.
Speaker 1: Wow, she has a production company. We know nothing about her?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, with no Niners to talk about for the weekend in football because they're on their bye week, I guess we talk about the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Do we do that Ray.
Speaker 9: Local team?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, you guys, it's not good.
Speaker 4: The Raiders were in Cincinnati yesterday taken on the Bengals, which is another team that's gotten off to a disappointing start this year. And through the first half of the game, thanks for pretty even. It's actually ten to ten midway through the second quarter, But then the Raiders started to raider. The Bagels went on to completely pound them, forty one to twenty four. I drops the Raiders to a dismal two and seven on the season, and this is their first five game losing streak since twenty eighteen. They're also now tied for the worst record in the entire league. So last night it was time to start firing people. Who's responsible You're getting fired not the head coach, but the Raiders fired offensive coordinator Luke Getzi. They also fired offensive line coach James Craig and the quarterbacks coach Rich I can't even say his last year. I'm not gonna try because it's Monday. But anyways, he started cleaning house. Head coach Antonio Pierce. He hasn't been fired yet, but a five game losing streak in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's coming?
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think Antonio Peers. I don't think he'd get fired mid season this year.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to be there for a minute. I don't know. You never know what the NFL coaches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can win the Super Bowl one year and two years later gone on the street.
Speaker 1: So I don't really know.
Speaker 4: But not good for the Raiders. Two and seven on the season. Do they have I think they have their bye week this coming week, so that gives him some time to recoup, get some new coaches, shuffle things up a little bit, come back. They played the Dolphins on November seventeenth, so they got a little time before that game.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the Dolphins, Thank you. Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, before.
Speaker 2: We get to what the bleep we were just talking about Lil Wayne, he went on stage over the weekend, and he said the super Bowl halftime show was ripped away from him. I do feel bad. I think all of us here on the JV Show would love to see him perform. But as we all know, it's Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning everybody. I just want to talk about the Lil Wayne halftime show. How cool would it be our local representative of New Orleans to play the halftime show? We all get it, and Kendrick Lamart did have the number one song hit song cool, but Little Wynn's live performance is something special in his hometown. So my thought is Ken just going to bring him out at some point during the.
Speaker 7: Show have a good day.
Speaker 2: I hope he does.
Speaker 4: Didn't you throw some cold water on that before? Wasn't there reasons why he wouldn't do that? The beef, the Drake beef.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't keep up. Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: You might not agree to do it that way. Yeah, maybe he won't after all.
Speaker 1: Dang it because Little Wayne and Drake our boys.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, you put Drake on, so there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not going to happen. Oh, there goes that.
Speaker 1: The beef.
Speaker 3: Sorry, let's check in with let's check in. Excuse me with their buddies said he said, good.
Speaker 17: Morney JV showed us and said he said back from Taboo. One thing I will say is my first cruise.
Speaker 1: But boy, I.
Speaker 17: Didn't need to take drama mean wall on the trip. But after the trip, who knew that you get noodle legs? I'm like walking around the house and it feels like it's a boat.
Speaker 5: Ahead of that, I.
Speaker 17: Absolutely came home very quickly and took down the Halloween stuff and immediately put the Christmas stuff up.
Speaker 11: Christmas time, it's not time.
Speaker 1: It's happening.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever experienced what he's talking about if you've been on a boat for a long time, that you come home and it ate and you get into I had my parents lived on a boat, so I'd go visit them, spend you know, a week or two with them, and when you get home, you won't notice it if you're walking outside, but if you get into a small space like a bathroom or something, it'll feel like the room is still moving, like it'll feel like like you're rocking around. And I one time was that. I remember after visiting my parents, I went into a grocery like a convenience store, and it had really narrow aisles, and that gave you that same feeling, and so I started, you know, it feels like you're on a boat again, and so I start taking I'm looking at the shelves like, oh my god, this stuff's gonna fall off. So I'm like sliding the stuff back on the shelves to keep it away from the edge, you know, cause I'm thinking all these glass bottles are going to come tumbling.
Speaker 1: Down, They're gonna tip over. And then you're like, wait, wait, wait, No, I'm not on a I'm not in a boat anymore. I'm on land. These things are on the shelves are just fine.
Speaker 10: Yes like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, They're like why is this kind of all the stuff? Back got his sea legs noodle legs.
Speaker 2: I like, how sad he's called them noodle legs.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to what the bleep is where.
Speaker 2: You can win this JV show, Chuck Mugget if you are the first person to guest today's bleeped out word, as always leave your guest is on talkback gues.
Speaker 3: All right, here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: Are ladies impressed by a guy that can throw a mean or is that just something your boys appreciate.
Speaker 3: We're impressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's good to know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know your boys would appreciate it. They like maybe your wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your boys like it too. If they're not there to see it, they like to hear stories about it too, they do. Yeah, I don't like that. Yeah, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be and then hop on the talkback mic. Like Solenna said, it's on the free iheartradiop It's super easy. If you've never played along with this game before, what are you doing. I'm not playing along, playing along? Yeah, you're not even sliving.
Speaker 1: You're not even trying.
Speaker 4: Leave us a guest there, Leave us your name and your city along with that guest, because we want to be able to shout you out when you win.
Speaker 1: You got to be the very first talk back the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, we are playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 2: Where someone can win this JB show, Chuck mug, you just have to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word is always leave your guest is on at the talkback Michael a free iHeartRadio app In case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 15: Here it is.
Speaker 4: Are ladies impressed by a guy that can throw a mean or is that just something your boys appreciate it throw that day?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear ladies talking about like, dude he throws a mean Yeah. I hear it on reality TV all the time.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 16: Good morning, paunch out from mayor that dude to bleeped out where it is?
Speaker 4: Punch punch, mean punch. A lot of people guessing not this morning. It's a good guess. Are you ladies impressed by a guy who can throw a mean punch?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really like fighters?
Speaker 2: No, not fighters, but I want to feel like if something were to go down, he could protect me.
Speaker 4: M m. Most guys suck at fighting. Spoiler alert, most guys are terrible at it.
Speaker 2: I feel like my man can beat anyone up, and I dare you when you see this, try him, try him a.
Speaker 1: Good one guy. JV crew, This says Alex from Valo. I believe the word is ball. All right, good morning, ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, well, kay's.
Speaker 1: Impress I mean, you tell me what's the most impressive ball that guy could be?
Speaker 3: Throwing a tennis ball.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound very yeah, it doesn't sound very impressive ball.
Speaker 2: Okay, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 9: This is Millie from Campbell and I think the bleeped out word is barbecue.
Speaker 2: Throw a mean Barbara, Yeah, I love to eat.
Speaker 1: That's a popular guest this morning. Guys that can throw an good party or barbecue. Yeah, I love that. Yeah, Okay, that's not.
Speaker 2: The correct No, continue to leave those guesses down the talk back Mike on the Eye Heart app. And I'm play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, the JV.
Speaker 2: Show playing what the bleep? It's where you can win a JV show, Chuck Mug, you just got to be the first person a guest Today's leaps Outward Now in case she is today's clip here it is one more time.
Speaker 4: Are ladies impressed by a guy that can throw a mean or is that just something your boys appreciate?
Speaker 2: Now, if you ever have a guy, so you think you know what that bleeped out word is, leave it on the talk back Mike on the iHeartRadio app. Let's run through some of your guesses now.
Speaker 1: And this is when from lake through. I think the leap out word is curveball, mean curveball.
Speaker 4: Okay, ladies, would you even know if a guy was throwing a mean curveball?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not easy to do. But I just don't know if you can tell the difference.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would between the pitches. Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 15: This is Tanya from San Jose and it's the bleeped word sandwich.
Speaker 2: Thanks throw.
Speaker 1: Someone's gonna need to explain that one to me. Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: I don't want my man throwing sandwiches around?
Speaker 4: I mean, like you can make a good one or like actually like throw it, like chuck it across the room.
Speaker 3: If you can make a really good sandwich, I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: But it Yeah, maybe she might like throw down on a sandwich, but that doesn't really fit into this. That's a structure.
Speaker 13: And I'm gonna go ahead and say throwing a disc?
Speaker 8: All right, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Love y'all, did you almost.
Speaker 16: Throw?
Speaker 4: I mean something that started with the D A disc? Ladies, are you impressed by guys.
Speaker 1: That can throw I mean disc?
Speaker 18: Sure?
Speaker 1: No, you know what they mean by that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, frisbee or in frall they call them discs. They don't call them frisbees.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't really impress me.
Speaker 1: Do you know what froll is?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's frisbee golf. Okay, they have like baskets out there, and are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: You just that's a thing.
Speaker 4: You just upset the entire froll fing community. The Bay Area is two people of great frolf courses.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 4: No, there are a lot of people that fall. I'm telling you, it's a thing. Frisbee golf is a thing. It's a it's a it's a sport.
Speaker 3: It sounds made up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they call it disc. They don't call it frolf. But people like us that market, we call it froll. But there are a lot of people that fra if I know some of them.
Speaker 15: Because the bleeped out word today, spiral.
Speaker 16: You throw a mean spiral?
Speaker 17: I love you have a good one.
Speaker 2: There, It is all right here today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 4: Are ladies impressed by a guy that can throw a mean spiral? Or is that just something your boys appreciate? All right, answer that question. You see a guy pick up he's gonna go like you're out at the beach and a couple guys are tossing a football back and forth. Guy throws a real tight spiral, just a really nice looking throw. Other guy throws a wobbly lame duck. Which one does it?
Speaker 1: Do you pick up on that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Throw?
Speaker 2: So it is something that you know, so, yeah, it does impress me. He's giving Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 1: Giving Travis Kelsey. That's your comparison.
Speaker 14: I like that.
Speaker 4: I gotta say I as much as it shouldn't matter, there is a bit of judgment that keep when it looks like you've never thrown a football before. I'm like, you gotta be able to just throw. You don't have to be quarterback level talent. You got to be able to just play catch with the football.
Speaker 10: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we pick up some semblance of a spiral needs to happen. Yes, all right, let's get some shoutouts. All right? Chris in Walnut Creek, he had the very first pray answer this morning, was up, Chris, what's up? Enjoy your brand new jab show Chug Mug. A lot of people on this one and a lot of people on it quick. They wanted that chug Mugg.
Speaker 4: They were so so close our buddy Lance in San Ramon had the correct answer, not quite fast enough, so to TJ in Livermore, Kyra and Windsor was up tyro, Oh, you're just slightly too slow. This morning, Jason and Addie and Valeo had the correct answer, so did Jessica and Alamita, Zach and Tracy was up sack Suh.
Speaker 1: Nicole and San Lorenzo had it.
Speaker 4: So did our friends Vincent, Olivia and Dublin. Janney and Sacramento had it. So did Natalie in Newark, amongst a few other people. Again correct answer. That's half the equation, right, you got fifty percent. Now the other half of winning the game is being the first. That'll be quick where they came up short.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you everyone for playing. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh five. It happens every morning here on Wild Andy for nine. Chris makesure you check your email. That's how we're gonna reach out to you to get you this.
Speaker 1: Chug Mike the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We have more Frolf talk back.
Speaker 1: We ignited something.
Speaker 13: Good morning JV Show crew.
Speaker 16: This is Selena from Richmond.
Speaker 2: I just want to make a comment on the disc golf, not for off whatever it is.
Speaker 3: You guys say, you sound like you have something in your mouth. Please stop saying that.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe just for a few more times today.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's super fun, guys.
Speaker 10: You should definitely go.
Speaker 3: You bring your kids.
Speaker 2: I bring my daughter before we've even traveled to other places like Tahoe.
Speaker 3: Super fun to play frallf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling it that. It's a thing now. Look fun.
Speaker 4: I told you fralfers get offended when you call it fraf because it is called disc golf or disc golfing.
Speaker 1: We actually out a DM right now, so I'm going to slid into my dms R.
Speaker 4: Buddy Carlos says, Yo Graham, I'm actually listening to you guys on the radio right now, and the correct term is disc golfing in the sport. And he's a big disc golfer, even sent to video. This might be his first hole in one or just a random video. But yes, people they're out there. They don't like it being called frolf. It's called disc golf, but fralf is a better name because that's what it is. Frisbee golf all sounds funnier. It does sound funnier. But it is a it is a pretty popular sport and really beautiful courses all over the Bay Area.
Speaker 2: I want to look out for them. All right, let's go to the phones wildany four nine?
Speaker 9: Hig?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 13: This is Malia.
Speaker 2: Hi, Malia, good morning. How was your weekend? Anything fun?
Speaker 4: The weekend was good?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: Actually I got to relax because we didn't have sports this weekend.
Speaker 1: So nice.
Speaker 3: You know what, those are the best weekends.
Speaker 2: And hopefully you can win these tickets this morning for Becky joo. So here's how this is gonna work. Uh, where's Becky gonna be it?
Speaker 3: By the way, Jess, She's gonna be at the SAP Center.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: All right, So Malia, we're gonna add thank you for trivia questions. All you gotta do is get three correct. You're allowed to miss one. You get three correct, and these tickets are yours? Sound good?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: Question number one, It takes approximately eight minutes for what to reach the Earth from the sun.
Speaker 4: Say again, light, Yeah, there you go, light eight minutes at the speed of light. I mean the Sun's pretty far away, all right. Question number two, if your boss sends you an email that they need something by cob.
Speaker 1: What does COB stand for clothes? Yeah, okayas own business. It's that of the EO d end of day. I need this EOD.
Speaker 2: You're almost there, You're almost there. Gets a question at number three. Taekwondo is a discipline of martial arts that originated in what country?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What now?
Speaker 1: China?
Speaker 2: Korea? Is the correct answer? For some reason. We can hear you. Fine, but every time you give an answer, the phone like cuts out.
Speaker 1: Just for the answer, and I don't know why.
Speaker 4: All right, question number four, you need this one to win the game. In a passenger loading and unloading zone? What color is the curb painted.
Speaker 7: Yellow?
Speaker 2: I chained it to white.
Speaker 9: It's white.
Speaker 16: What do you I mean?
Speaker 4: You guys, you guys give me a hard time or whatever. And she lost the rules. She said yellow yellow is a commercial loading and unloading zone.
Speaker 3: She misspoke.
Speaker 2: She just talked faster than her brain was, like, you know, calculating things. And she said it before you gave her the correct Yes, she knew it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Happy? Yellow is incorrect?
Speaker 3: Malia, you did it.
Speaker 2: Congratulation.
Speaker 9: You just got two tickets. Now you get to see Becky g She's gonna be at the SAP Center. This is happening November twenty first, So you've got about.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome, my daughter's going to be so happy.
Speaker 11: Hey, Diana, I.
Speaker 2: Love that, all right, Malia, hang on there for that winning and congratulations Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 1: We do this one wives and my DMS, wives and my DMS.
Speaker 4: I got one, says, can you guys say happy thirtieth birthday, Earn love you to the moon and back. Thank you for all that you do and your unconditional love. Cheers to the next chapter ahead. I don't know where I would be without you. Shout out to everyone at the JV show for keeping us going all these years.
Speaker 1: We love you. And that is from Zeal So happy happy thirtyeth birthday. That's a big one.
Speaker 4: A cord life crisis coming another one here, says hey Graham, can you shout out my mom?
Speaker 1: She's turning thirty one. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like when I turn thirty some day because I'm only twenty seven to day. Yeah, you know, when I turn thirty, I feel like it's going to affect me deep to my core, because it did.
Speaker 1: You guys, shut up.
Speaker 8: My mom.
Speaker 4: She's turning thirty one. Her name is Carolina. We listen every day in the morning on our way to school. And that is from her son Adolpho. So happy, happy thirty first birthday. Give the part never say how old the woman's turning, Adolpho, do better next time. Another one here says, can you guys wish Donnie a happy tenth birthday today?
Speaker 1: That's from Mom, Ava, Anthony and Dad. Happy tenth birthday, Donner.
Speaker 4: And one more it says, Hi, mister Graham, can you please shout out my sister Catherine it's her nineteenth birthday today, and my girlfriend Ruby it's her sixteenth birthday today.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: That's from Donovan, So happy birthdays to Catherine, A to Ruby.
Speaker 1: Who and who gives a fart?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, that's a double who gives a fart?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good morning JV Show. I just want to say a big thank you to all you guys at Wild. I actually won the No game a couple weeks back, and I got to go to see Kliney this weekend and I had a blast so thank you guys, so much, love you guys, and I'm coming for a chug mug next. All right, mark my words, thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Lets do it.
Speaker 2: Glad you had an amazing time. And yes, every morning seven o five you can win a jab show chug mug. Here we play a game called what the bleep Happens every morning time for trending.
Speaker 6: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: And Trending is sponsored by Manci Needs.
Speaker 9: Visit Mansie Sleepworld for their Black Friday sale or visit sleeprald dot com.
Speaker 2: So Jason Kelsey used a gay slur three times.
Speaker 4: Now, let me see not the headline I was expecting, right, because I saw the one about the other thing.
Speaker 1: Never what other thing where he took the phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the same incident.
Speaker 4: Well the headline everything I saw in the video clip I saw it doesn't have him saying any of that, just has him grabbing a phone and smashed.
Speaker 2: There are multiple clips, different angles. Not every video shows everything. So I had to do my research and find the different clips and put them in chronological order and kind of figure out how things went. So, okay, here's what happened. It's Saturday morning. Jason Kelsey. He's at Penn State for their matchup against Ohio State. As he's walking, there's obviously a crowd of people following him. There's fans that are cheering for him. They're wanting fist bumps and whatnot. Well, then one troll takes it too far, a little hard to make out. They'll just scream me. He said, how does it feel that your brother is a insert Gaisler there for dating Taylor Swift. So then Jason turns around. This is the clip you saw. Jason turns around, He gets in the guy's face, grabs his phone and throws it to the ground. If you listen close so you can actually hear it hit the ground. That smash, mac was the phone hitting the ground. He threw it so hard, so it's shattered there. At some point Jason goes back to pick it up.
Speaker 1: He picks it, he smashes it and just grabs it and then starts walking with it.
Speaker 2: Right, so, I think he went back. I think he left it there for a minute. He went back to go pick it up. And the other guy whose phone it was is like pleading for Jason to give him back his phone. He shoves Jason to the ground and that's where Jason gets back up and he drops that same slur three times. He said, who's the insert slur? Now, Wow, Jesus, this is crazy. ESPN. Obviously they have a conduct policy and they can act against any employee who violates it. They haven't responded to this video yet, so we don't know how things are going to turn out for him. But because he was.
Speaker 3: Supposed to have a show with them soon, right, I think he was.
Speaker 1: I know he's on he's on TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he does.
Speaker 4: That What do you think should be the action if there is disciplinary action or nothing, like this guy's being aggressed with him and there was an altercation and but you just send some stuff you shouldn't have said.
Speaker 3: But you know better than than than to say that.
Speaker 2: True, I get reacting, and I would almost even like excuse like the phone smashing a little bit. I'll give you a little leeway.
Speaker 1: I'll start there. How about the phone smashing? You think that's warranted?
Speaker 9: I'm actually look, I don't condone violence, and I would hate for this to even happen. But that part, I'm like, you know what, you reacted to a comment that you really weren't happy about.
Speaker 3: I'm even excusing that, but then don't lower yourself to saying that same slur.
Speaker 2: That's that's what is more upsetting to me than the phone smashing.
Speaker 1: I don't think he should have smashed the phone. I don't think he reacting.
Speaker 4: Oh, I totally get it. It's got to be incredibly difficult. I'm sure there are moments in his life where he's like, I do I want this fame and attention because and some of a lot of it is. You know, he's made an incredible wealth of off it, but a lot of it is due to Travis dating Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: That's a huge, huge percentage of it.
Speaker 4: So a lot of the attention is is newfound and he didn't kind of sign up for that in essence, but he is making a ton of money off it. And I kind of think you just have to put your head down and just keep walking.
Speaker 9: Because that's exactly the reaction that the trolls got is exactly what they wanted.
Speaker 3: They wanted that reaction from him and to make headlines like this.
Speaker 4: And I swear in the video that I watched, it looked like he just throws it down, smashes it, and the second it hits the ground, he picks it up and starts walking with it. And that, to me is also a mistake, because then now you're taking.
Speaker 2: Now you're stealing.
Speaker 1: You're stealing somebody's property. If you were to smash the.
Speaker 2: Phone and just leave it, maybe that's why at some point he had he had dropped it again, because he grabbed the phone.
Speaker 3: He walked off with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then the next video that's come out, he goes back to pick up the phone, and that's where he gets shoved to the ground and he hops back up and starts yelling at oh, yes, maybe he decided I shouldn't be stealing it, I should dig this. Yeah, I think that's what happened, Graham. What do you have inside Today's how this trending part?
Speaker 4: You, guys, A concerning shift is coming for our Bay area weather. It's not rain or anything, although if you ask me, this concerning shift is involving high winds. This warning should have gone into effect yesterday because the wind was whipping yesterday.
Speaker 2: Scary last night, My windows were like shaking.
Speaker 4: I was at my kid's end of year soccer party yesterday during the day and I almost got blown off in front of the cab, yes.
Speaker 1: Like flying that.
Speaker 4: They had a tent and some like banners up and everything was like just getting just I mean it was blown Yes, it was crazy. Anyways, a red flag fire warning is going to be in effect starting tomorrow morning at eleven am. It's gonna remain in effect until Thursday morning. Offshore wind is going to come blasting in with gusts in some areas as high as fifty miles an hour. I mean those are generally the higher peaks and stuff twenty to thirty mile an hour gusts we're going to see kind of everywhere. So they're saying this combined with the dry conditions and it's a little bit of warmer, warmer air.
Speaker 1: Although didn't we just get like an inch of rain the other night? Didn't that? I feel like that's the fire season. But no, I guess that didn't matter.
Speaker 2: Back on red flag fire Friday night rain, Jess, did you tell us about that? Did you warn us about that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think you don't remember her.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't recall that I'm out at my step son's football game just getting rained.
Speaker 3: On for like an hour.
Speaker 1: I apologize it rained.
Speaker 4: It rained quite a bit. I think they said summery is almost cut like an inch of rain.
Speaker 1: It was a it was a lot.
Speaker 3: But yeah, just I said carry your umbrella.
Speaker 1: On Thursday, it failed us on say the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the most expensive wedding destination being right here in the Bay Area, you guys. Over the weekend, I had to meet my man's ex, like my step son's mom, for the first time.
Speaker 1: For the first time time. What was the scenario.
Speaker 2: So, so my step son has lived here with us for like three years now, and he plays football, and so at his school they were doing something for like for his for his grade where the parents had to walk them out onto the field. So she flew in and up until this point, I had only talked to her on the phone one time. Okay, that was it.
Speaker 3: I was so nervous meeting.
Speaker 2: Her because all these different things are like going through your head. You obviously want to, like, you know, be better than her. You don't know what she looks like, you don't you don't know this person, how are they going to react to like meeting you. The reason why I bringing this up now is because it was the best possible scenario.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It went so well, No, that was a joke, she's actually she's actually beautiful, Not that that matters, but we we basically ended up becoming best friends and we were like drinking together and we had like the most mature conversation ever. She came to me and she was like, I'm so happy to finally meet you. You know, thank you so much for being there for my son. And she was like, you know, it takes a village to raise any kid, and we probably have different strengths and weaknesses as mothers, So if there's something that you're stronger at, you know, then I am like, I'm really glad you're there, because if you can teach my son something that I can't, like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Here for it.
Speaker 4: But she said that to me, that's obviously, yeah, you're right, couldn't have gone any better. I feel like old Selena would have scratch your eyes out no matter what.
Speaker 10: So this is like.
Speaker 11: The same thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've turned over a bit of a new leaf.
Speaker 2: It was she made meeting her so easy and I felt like comfortable, so it wasn't like awkward and it was just like ideal situation. I got a question and like, I wish all alla parents could parent like that.
Speaker 4: Yes, now you said she was flying out to visit. Did you offer up a place to stay at your house?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Would you have no?
Speaker 4: If she she had said, look, i'm flying out. I've looked at hotels or everything's booked. It's super expensive. Can I just stay with you?
Speaker 1: Guys? What would you have said? This is prior to meeting her, prior to meeting her.
Speaker 4: Uh no, Okay, Now post meeting her, meeting her besties and she says, Hey, I want to come out again.
Speaker 1: I'd like to stay for about two weeks. Can I stay at.
Speaker 3: Your house two weeks but a night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our guest room's open for you if you have nowhere else.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have a two weeks.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's very mature.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care who you are, don't care anyways.
Speaker 2: I just want to share that with everyone. Is a very happy moment for my family.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that is so valuable, particularly to all the kids involved. Yeah, you know, to be able to see that and see maturity.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think my my I have two younger kids for those who don't know, they are two and four right now. And I mean ever since they were born. You know, my step son has been around. This is the first time they ever realized that he has another mom. They're like, what do you mean his mind is here?
Speaker 1: He just never Yeah, He's just always there earth it, never question it.
Speaker 2: That's funny, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: The most expensive wedding destination in the entire country right here in the Bay Area. Now a lot of people dispute whether or not this is in the Bay Area, but it says here in the title in the Bay Area because it's the Napa Valley, the most expensive wedding destination in the country. And again they say right here in the Bay Area. So that's definitively settled. This is according to data from Wedding Report and they look to forty seven different cities across the country and compiled all the stuff, the flowers, the decorations, the venue, the catering, the favors, the invitations, everything, and when you total it all up, it says Napa Valley has an estimated average total wedding cost between sixty two thousand and just under seventy six thousand dollars to throw a wedding Seattle number two on that list.
Speaker 1: They came in just a couple grand short of that.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you, ladies, and you Jess, Jess has been with her man for quite some time wedding bells in the future. Would you rather have just a dream wedding, let's say that dream Wine Country wedding. Let's use Napa Vali because there's the one dream Wine Country wedding. Or would you rather have that seventy five grand and just go to Vegas for the night?
Speaker 3: Ooh, seventy five grand?
Speaker 1: You take the money.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: What do you think one day and there are people listening that spent more than that on their weddings.
Speaker 1: This is the Bay Area.
Speaker 4: Weddings can get really expensive. We've all seen reality TV shows and stuff where they have these lavish weddings on you. You know, they drop, you know, hundreds of thousands on these events. So what do you I guess, just to that point, what do you think your wedding that you've got in your mind.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think it's going to cost?
Speaker 3: I have no idea because I don't really I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe I haven't really been that big of a part of somebody else's wedding to where I know what the prices range at, so I have no clue. But I think the more time passes, the more of a smaller wedding that I want to have, because I really do not want to drop like a huge amount of money on the wedding.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I go back and forth because I really obviously want this.
Speaker 9: Dream, you know, beautiful wedding, but I also am like, oh my god, can I really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those couples where it's like customary to have like the bride's dad pay for everything, I hate them. I hate those couples.
Speaker 4: It's I just think, you see this number, and I think you can spend that, like in a heartbeat, if you have if you want a really nice venue, Okay, they're going to fork over ten grand or whatever just for the venue, though, well it doesn't come with any of the tables in chairs. You gotta work.
Speaker 1: I think it's more than that.
Speaker 2: I don't even think you can get one for ten Well that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I'm just saying, you add these things up and you want that really nice wedding dress. It's Lenna, you've been wedding dress shopping. You've seen the prices on these things.
Speaker 1: They can go.
Speaker 4: They go into the thousands a dress. They go into the thousands and thousands in the blink of an eye. So you're like, okay, you ad that, and then you had the invitations, and then you had the flower regiments. Oh you want a photographer, there's a couple thousand right there, and it just keeps going and going, and that snowball rolls.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you can spend this this.
Speaker 4: I get that they're saying on average, Napa's got the most expensive in the entire nation. But you can spend that sixty two or seventy five. I'm telling you, get your check book out. Well, you don't write checks, but if you did, that money is gone twenty four grand real quick.
Speaker 9: I think that's why I'm not in a rush to get married anytime soon.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I do not have wedding money right now.
Speaker 9: We're definitely saving for it, but yeah, I want to have just a tiny, like a nice wedding, but a tiny one because you.
Speaker 1: Just listen to this.
Speaker 4: She's now trimmed her wedding party down to just six people, have a little luncheon and how a.
Speaker 3: Saving going so far? And it's it's starting.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start you today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's righting today.
Speaker 1: I won't eat lunch the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 9: Okay, you guys, I want to know how you go about deciding how much candy you're going to give your kids alf Halloween.
Speaker 3: Do you give them a limited access or what do you do?
Speaker 2: I take it and I give it to them like on a case by case basis, like every now and then, here's a piece off you eat all your food or something like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Graham, I give unlimited access on Halloween. So chow down, go for it. You just got home trigger treating. You're all excited. You got this candy.
Speaker 1: Eat as much as you can right now, it's almost bedtime. Get it all in.
Speaker 4: And then after that, to Selena's point, it is more or less doled out after you got to eat. Can't wake up fit? They ask for it all the time the second they wake up over the weekend, can.
Speaker 1: We have some candy?
Speaker 4: No, eat some breakfast first, then after meals, sure, even after breakfast somebod these days, we got to get through this stuff.
Speaker 1: There is so much of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, So that is the way that a lot of parents like going about it, actually, because they say it's much better to let them just have unlimited access because then they don't see it as it being something that's so so special that oh my gosh, I need to have all of this candy right now, and they're not going to be begging for it if it's already there available to them, And it's gonna be an easier way for them to form habits with food and with candy in general, because then they're not constantly thinking about the candy.
Speaker 2: I don't see that working my kids.
Speaker 1: No, they just go to town the entire poet.
Speaker 2: I like using it as a tool that's something special. It's a treat that they get when they do something. It's like a reward, you know exactly.
Speaker 4: That's it sounds nice when you say that, you know, Oh yeah, no, then they'll develop a healthier relationship of food. Wait till you have kids and you're in the trenches and you need any lover you could pull to get them to be good.
Speaker 1: Just trust me, You'll do whatever it takes.
Speaker 4: And if withholding Halloween candy works, we've already taken They've already lost some candy for bad behavior.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, and there's still plenty more to go.
Speaker 3: Do you ever threaten to eat it while they're sleeping?
Speaker 1: No, but I can. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Sle Sorry Becky anyway, Yeah, I'm not above that.
Speaker 1: I will do that.
Speaker 4: It's just it's one of those it's a it's a tool you have in your arsenal as a parent, and I don't know we need it.
Speaker 2: I get what they were saying though, like, hey, if they have all their candy, it's gonna lose that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Like that's gonna lose the excitement and the allure of all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't always work. I feel like my family tried that with me and like drinking, like if it's just there, like she's not gonna she's not gonna really want it, you know, look at me now?
Speaker 1: Yeah it turns out.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had to do a little homework project with my daughter and the assignment was, well, dump out your candy, count how many pieces you've got, And then there was some other like sort them into this and sort them into that, and some little activities. But the top line thing was count how many pieces you got, And oh my god, did that take forever? Because she had one hundred and six pieces of candy or something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Now again, I've said this for many years when I was younger, one piece of candy at each house, you rarely got two. So that means if you had one hundred and six pieces of candy, you went to damn near a hundred houses, you know, like that was a lot of trick or treating. I feel like maybe we went to fifteen houses tops, you know, as we looped around our neighborhood.
Speaker 2: And then it's giving a handful.
Speaker 1: And you have one hundred and six pieces.
Speaker 4: We're doing it wrong, where this is too much candy for that amount of trick or treating, Like we got to dial that back. Can we just give one? Can we just go back to the one piece? And then I wouldn't have to We're gonna be eating this well through next summer.
Speaker 9: But if she had only gotten a few pieces, wouldn't you have kept going and maybe gone to more houses.
Speaker 4: I mean, she came home with a bucket that had thirty forty pieces of candy, where yeah, we probably would have gone for longer. But yeah, if you came home with just that's a normal amount.
Speaker 1: Of candy for Halloween.
Speaker 4: If you ask me, when there's so much that their bucket thing can't even hold it, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: A low diabetes?
Speaker 2: But lar's a I talked about this in my neighborhood. It was so dead that we were just getting handfuls of candy because they wanted because those houses wanted to just get rid of it.
Speaker 4: Was it like that where you were, Yeah, in some cases that was the thing. And again stop doing that. Don't foist your problem onto my kids.
Speaker 3: I think it's good for me because I like to eat it while my kids are sleeping. Yeah, that's pretty nice the kids.
Speaker 1: We're on the radio, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I do like the time change it. We'll say that I feel like the extra hour did help yesterday, but then today waking up, I was still I was still tired. Extra hour did nothing.
Speaker 1: Throws the schedule off with kids and everything. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm done with daylight savings. Yeah, we voted it out. Let's put an end to it.
Speaker 2: That's I agree with. We're just talking about Halloween candy. There is a new report that says it's actually better to give your kids full access to their candy.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JV Show, This is Nancy. I give my kids full access to their candy, and I literally think they forget about it by the next day. You know, they they do their trades and they have a couple of pieces that night, and then they forget all about it. But also, my kids got so much candy this year. I feel like there weren't as many tri or treaders, so people were just giving them handfuls. And they also collected a bunch of full size bars. Is that a thing anyways?
Speaker 3: Love you guys? Oh wow, full size jealous.
Speaker 1: My kids came home with a couple of those too.
Speaker 4: It's it's not necessary give them the small stul thing box to go to the next house.
Speaker 1: Keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Did your kids get any Almond Joys?
Speaker 3: By chance?
Speaker 1: They did not as many as past years.
Speaker 3: But I would like those for myself.
Speaker 2: If you bring them to.
Speaker 1: Work, we're a couple. I will find them because they don't want them.
Speaker 3: Good Morning.
Speaker 18: Years ago, I watched a video that said that however old your child is, not how many pieces of candy they get. We started doing it when she was about five, and we said, let's just double it. We gave her ten this year. She's eight years old, so we said, okay, eight pieces from your Halloween candy. Eight pieces from your candy from Simcratora. It's a Jewish holiday, it just happened, blah blah blah. Anyway, the rest of it, it goes to work with me to the salon and my clients get to eat it, and it works all great. I think it's perfect.
Speaker 2: If I was your kid, I'd be so mad, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If my parents tried to allot me the amount of candy for the number of years I was Also, if I was eight and I got eight, only eight pieces of that giant pillowcase full of candy that I just went out and earned and spent all night collecting, I only got eight pieces. We're getting, as Cheaty would say a Mendoza Brother's situation. My parents are going to be in a big, big trouble.
Speaker 1: There might be.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but I would be absolutely That would make me so mad, and my kids one would there would be a revolt, there would legit.
Speaker 1: Be a revolt.
Speaker 3: Yes, can you guys bring any of your extra Halloween candy to us?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I am going to bring y. I have candy that I didn't even give away because nobody came by. So I'm going to bring everything.
Speaker 1: I happened.
Speaker 4: So we dumped everything out front at the end of the night, all the stuff you know, in that bowl, and then the bowl got But update if you missed it, I've talked about this morning. The bowl was found a couple of blocks away, was laying in the gutter. Really, my wife got the ball park.
Speaker 2: Did you guys take down your Halloween decorations yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Everything got taken down.
Speaker 4: There's still pumpkins out front because I feel like that's still fall.
Speaker 1: Yes, appropriate.
Speaker 4: But all the spooky decorations and the spider webs and all that stuff came down yesterday, I think maybe the day before.
Speaker 2: I have a carved pumpkin out front that is rotting, and everyone's refusing to clean it up because I ain't touch it at Those things.
Speaker 1: Get so mushy and they grow a whole head of hair.
Speaker 3: They feel like juicy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they get ray juice here when you're carving them.
Speaker 4: They're kind of just you know, they're hard and dry, and then next thing you know, that thing is damn pumpkin.
Speaker 3: You hell a juicy all right, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about this kid? Well, everyone thought he was a kid.
Speaker 4: The San Diego Padres signed a deal to a what they thought was fourteen year old kid from the Dominican Republic, a four million dollar contract offer. Now, this doesn't put it fourteen year old. This doesn't This is very common. Yes, it is very common in Major League Baseball. You're si prospects at a young age. That doesn't mean the fourteen year old is going to play for the San Diego Padres on their MLB roster. That means there he's going to be joining their like farm system and work his way up through you know, the minor leagues and then eventually could make the team. But four million is a lot of money. That's a that is a very highly touted prospect. There's only a handful of players that young that get the four million dollar mark. But a lot of money changes hands at for young players very early on. It's pretty crazy. Well, they just found out he's not fourteen years old. He's actually nineteen years old. He's a man, wo guys. And this man has been dominating the lower levels because he played in the Baseball World Cup and the Pan American Championships in the under twelve and under fifteen divisions, and he was playing at nineteen and making incredibly hard contact.
Speaker 1: With the ball.
Speaker 2: They saw is the chest hair on him?
Speaker 4: Well you know when he drove up in his own car and yeah, he was smoking cigarets next to it and then drinking some black coffee and then came in and just bashing home runs over the wall. That should have been your first indicator that they didn't pick up on that. This is actually, again not that uncommon. There has been There's been several instances of this over the year where those certificates get a little forged or a little smodged, and we don't exactly know how old this kid is. And this one they were able to definitively, definitively determine he was not nineteen or not fourteen.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, he's actually nineteen. Now.
Speaker 4: This got me to thinking, because he's out there just playing baseball as a man, because at nineteen, you were a man and you're playing against, Yes, twelve and thirteen year olds out there. If you now, as an adult, could go and play and pass for a kid and play any sport and just dominate because you're an adult now and you're playing against kids, what would that sport be.
Speaker 1: Let's start with you, Selena.
Speaker 2: The only sport I ever played with softball.
Speaker 4: So you think right now, if you could go play in your daughter's league, you'd be dominating.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I could.
Speaker 3: I've seen them play.
Speaker 1: And thirteen year olds they're way better than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of them, but some not so much.
Speaker 2: I think I could totally just dominate.
Speaker 4: Jess, what sport do you think if you were undercover in disguise as a kid, but you're actually you as an adult, what would it be that you think you could just be dominating?
Speaker 3: Tennis? I just need a little more practice on my serfs because I forgot how to do those. But I could. I could dominate in tennis, I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you were to be playing matches against what do we think like the middle school team?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. You know, whats are pretty.
Speaker 9: Good, probably, but I think I remember enough you got this gay cheetie did you play sports.
Speaker 2: I did, but the way I'm at right now, I don't think I could be anybody any sports eight year olds.
Speaker 1: No, yes, you could.
Speaker 11: Basketball, and I played basketball, but it's bad now I can't even shoot the ball.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is sad so far, I think we're zero for three.
Speaker 2: Graham, let me gash, let me ask basketball. Right, you played basketball?
Speaker 4: I think I played basketball, golf. I couldn't beat anybody out I call some eight year olds. I guess the thing is, look that younger generation. They're a lot taller and stronger than they used.
Speaker 1: To than they used to be. I mean, you saw the ball.
Speaker 4: You saw le Ron James coming up when he was playing in high school, it looked like he was thirty, and they looked like the other kids were eight years old. I'd love to go back and play basketball against again. They got to be pretty young, because I feel like if they're twelve or thirteen, they're taller than me now at this point. So that doesn't work. But if I could be playing in maybe the under eight division, underage, I bet I could dominate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hottest thing.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 1: In the Bay.
Speaker 2: So details from Diddy's freak golf NDA's. So obviously, anyone who attended one of these parties that Diddy through had to sign an NDA. You know, that's why nobody ever talked about what went on behind these closed doors. Well TMZ was able to get their hands on one of these documents. They say, it's pretty standard. They can't share any information related to Ditty, his family members, current or former partners, spouses, or his friends or business associates. So basically you can't talk about anyone or anything.
Speaker 1: Can you mention the number of models of baby oil?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't see that there's anything about that, okay in here, so I guess you can mention that. But they're not allowed to take pictures, film or record anything. No one is allowed to film or take pictures of Ditty without his written consent. He also went on to list social media sites where they cannot post any pictures of him. There not to give interviews or write any books about Ditty. And then there's this. You're probably wondering, what how long is this NDA valid?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 2: The NDA lasts for the life of didty as long as he lives, plus twenty years after that over total of seventy years.
Speaker 3: Ever is longer.
Speaker 1: Geez well, I mean makes sense.
Speaker 2: You don't want any of you don't want anything getting out.
Speaker 1: Ever coming out.
Speaker 4: It's still shocking to me that even with that something, somebody didn't leak something anonymously at some point. Just the sheer volume of people that attended these parties over the year, and I get twenty years ago when he was probably having parties like this a lot easier. Everybody wasn't instantly posting everything to social media, and not everybody had, you know, right, a camera in their pocket.
Speaker 2: I think I just goes to show how scared they were of him. Yes, because if he were to find even if I leak some information anonymously, if you were to find out it's me, You're like, I'm done. Yeah, you know, I have a few other Diddy things. You're just gonna run through these quickly. Today, November fourth, it is his fifty fifth birthday. You probably never expected he'd be spending it behind bars.
Speaker 1: No, he probably thought you had a really major freak off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Miami Beach just revoked his key to the city.
Speaker 2: Okay, Diddy's lawyers and Key didn't open anything still locked. Didty's lawyers in the case just asked the judge to issue a gag order to potential witnesses, citing one person in particular who keeps doing interviews. But we talked about this guy on Friday, Courtney Burgess, who says he has tapes from Ditty's Freak Offs and also his ex kim Porter's memoir. They're trying to silence him. Also, there are some new pictures from the two thousand MTV VMA's after party where Didty was with j Lo. There's pictures that's showing them in a heated argument. This would have been the same night he allegedly assaulted a thirteen year old. Oh my gosh, I didn't even factor in the fact that they were still dating at that time.
Speaker 3: Diddy and Jayla pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Crazy questions so far, well, you know, crazily.
Speaker 2: She was at an event and somebody asked her a question about Diddy and I think she like left right after that.
Speaker 3: I mean, she can. She can only dodge it for so long.
Speaker 1: Don't you think she'll get subpoenut at some time?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She will, She might, She might already have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she's had to be interviewed and give some statements so far, and then they'll decide do we want to call her to the stand at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Testified by this, I see some things, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 4: Hard traffic snarled this morning on the southbound lands lanes excuse me of Highway eighty five and Coupertino after a small single engine plane had to make an emergency landing on the road.
Speaker 1: It's happened just after seven am.
Speaker 4: The pilot incredibly lucky to make a safe landing without incident, not a scratch on that plane, because the pictures I saw it looked like he landed going head on into traffic. I don't know if I could give room there or not, but it looked like he landed. You imagine driving down there and seeing a plane come landing coming towards you. I guess it's scary no matter what. After landing on eighty five, the pilot was then able to maneuver the plane over to the shoulder so as not to be blocking all of the traffic, which was very courteous. A couple of lanes though, did have to be closed while they waited for a tow truck.
Speaker 1: What kind of toe truck is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, what a giant one?
Speaker 2: What kind of toe truck is it? An haul a plane.
Speaker 4: Off the free I don't Does he just back up and then hook the thing to the tire and tilted up a little bit?
Speaker 3: What if it's a tow plane not a tow truck.
Speaker 1: Now that's just being ridiculous, Selena, Come on all right.
Speaker 4: As to why the pilot had to make this emergency landing, well, ran out of gas.
Speaker 1: It turns out that doesn't just happen to people in the.
Speaker 4: Bay area while they're crossing the Bay Bridge or the Richmond Sara Fell Bridge and they run out of gas, and Selena and I every time were like, oh my god, that's my world's biggest fear.
Speaker 1: It is now escalate this up there. Pilot runs out of gas, to.
Speaker 4: Which I have to wonder, do you when you take off in the morning, because he couldn't have taken off that much. Is seven o'clock in the morning, so he probably took off what fifteen to twenty minutes before that? Did you not check an age there?
Speaker 2: And we've all done this, we've all checked. But you think you can make it to a gas seat.
Speaker 3: But in an airplane, you don't do that, Selena. He probably thought about doing it the night before and he forgot.
Speaker 2: Before work.
Speaker 4: Big you all stop at the gas station, Oh yeah, and he's probably like, yeah, there's always that one. And then he sees the he saw the gas station you want to go to, and you know that one's way too expensive, and then I'll go to the one over there anyway and get the cheaper gas. And then you just flat out forgot about it. And the next thing you know, you're landing on Highway eighty five like a dummy, like what are you doing? Are you even trying?
Speaker 1: My god, that's the first thing you checked. Maybe you have enough gas. I'm gonna go fly up around in the sky in a small tin can.
Speaker 3: That is crazy. Well, at least he's safe, at least everyone's.
Speaker 1: Yes, nobody injured.
Speaker 2: But a lot of delays there, traffic is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: First let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 8: Good Morning JV Show. I just want to give a shout out to the shoreline crew for a wonderful twenty four season. Why I think you all for a great year. Also, this goes out to the executives, please bring back the one nine night comedy Jam, Comedy Jam back to the Shoreline. Have a great morning, how about that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: First and foremost must shout out the team at Shoreline Amphitheater. Great season, you guys. Does that mean it's done? No more shows at Shoreline until till the next season, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Probably makes sense. Yeah, the weather yep? Okay? And then how about that bringing back comedy Jam to show?
Speaker 2: That would be nice.
Speaker 1: Always on some of those and it was legendary.
Speaker 2: I love Shoreline any show, anything you go. It's just such a nice venue outside the breeze, the sun beaming down unless it's nighttime.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I do love it.
Speaker 2: Mariah Carey has a new wax figure. Okay, I haven't seen it. Go to a JB morning show. Our Instagram, we have it there on our story. Graham, you're the one that brought this to Jess and I and you said it's so good you can't tell which one is the real Mariah?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you know. The headline that I saw.
Speaker 4: People are shocked by and they can't figure out which one's the real right, And I was like, haha, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: I've seen these wax figures before. They look nothing like the.
Speaker 4: Person, and it's always painfully easy to spot the fake, and this one it is a side by side again.
Speaker 1: Go to j Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Take a vote which one you think it is, because I'll be honest, I couldn't. I picked incorrectly and I did too. Lots of people are picking incorrectly because it looks so spot on.
Speaker 1: It's like beyond spot on. I think they're both really her?
Speaker 2: Can we say which one is the real one?
Speaker 1: Gave everyone a chance to go look at it first.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm looking at it now and I'm confused again, so I need to know what I will say though.
Speaker 3: Is that so far thirty percent of people have gotten it wrong? Okay?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: When I first saw it, I didn't see the capsule good, so I thought.
Speaker 3: It was just an edited picture of her.
Speaker 4: Like just twice, they're both doing the same pose, ones wearing a red dress, ones wearing a black dress.
Speaker 2: Now do we know that it's possible to make these wax figures look spot on? There's no excuse why Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Can't get a decent one.
Speaker 2: Seriously, every single one that's ever come out of her does not look like her.
Speaker 3: It's just harder for some people. The different features that happens to.
Speaker 1: Me with painting.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't be that hard that happens to me with painting.
Speaker 9: There are certain people that when I paint them, something about them is always off.
Speaker 1: Well, shouldn't that be an indictment of your own painting skills? But then how come other people?
Speaker 3: How do you play there?
Speaker 1: Just as like, the reason this painting sucks is their face.
Speaker 3: It's just their face.
Speaker 2: It's just hard, it's not paintable.
Speaker 1: It's no good.
Speaker 3: It's them grand What else do you have here?
Speaker 10: A right?
Speaker 4: And if you did just look the the if you've gone to JV Morning Show and looked the real Mariah is the one in the black.
Speaker 3: Dress, Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Which is not the one that I picked, And I still even looking at it, I still think I would pick.
Speaker 1: The other one. Yeah, even so, crazy man, that's good spot on?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 4: Would you guys rather talk about how Ai tricked thousands of people to show up to a fake Halloween paraded in Ireland, or about some dumb Dodgers fans.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I'm Dodgers fans Halloween are Okay, you have to see the tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: Tiebreaker.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's talk about the dumb Dodgers fans because they just won the World Series.
Speaker 1: Damn Dodgers fans. You handed dum a couple instances during the.
Speaker 4: Best smartest fans, except that there's the ones that are listening for the wrong team. But during the celebrations, the Dodgers obviously won a World Series and they hadn't had the opportunity to have a parade because the heavily uh let's put giant asterisk next to their previous World Series when it happened during the pandemic on an abbreviated sixty game season.
Speaker 1: That thing didn't count and there was no parade and there was none of this stuff.
Speaker 4: It didn't quite the celebrations didn't quite pop off the way that this year's did when they can have an actual parade and stuff. Well, it all started after first, after they won the World Series. We had that one Dodgers fan. You may have seen the video he blew his hand off of holding some fireworks.
Speaker 3: Are you I didn't see that. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: The fingers went flying? It was not it was a mess.
Speaker 4: Not good again. Don't ever hold on to the fire the lit fireworks. Oh my god, let's start there as a baseline. Dodgers fan. I think that guy obviously expected to be okay, just gonna be his hands never gonna look quite the same. Some fingers gone. There is a video out there, Selena, if you love watching videos of gruesome injuries and surgeries and stuff, there's a video out there if you'd like to find it. This dude's hand get blown off. And then we had after the game. Then we had the parade, which was on Friday. We had a Dodgers fan attempt to climb to the third floor of a building to do some tagging. He's going to do a little artwork up there. Well, he fell and hit the ground his head. Unfortunately, he was there with his kid who had to witness that whole thing. He had to be transported to the hospital. I don't know what his current condition is. Hopefully he's okay, but very dumb decision to try to scale the side of a building to do some Dodgers related graffiti. Not smart because he fell and got crushed on the ground. Oh no, better, Dodgers fans do better. Act like you've been there before. But again, they hadn't had a fan, they hadn't had a celebration since nineteen eighty eight. And we can't really throw stones because I think it was the first time when the Giants won the World Series, and it had been a while. We were out there smashing BEAUNI buses and stuff like that, so we didn't exactly know how to celebrate either. But after the years the championship piled up over that little run there where we got three of them.
Speaker 1: I think we got a little bit better, but a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean, there was like fifty eight dumpsters let on fire that been twenty ten, the year that they first won, and a couple of Meati buses suffered.
Speaker 1: So on and so forth.
Speaker 2: But oh, look at the idiot god.
Speaker 1: Kabluuie what why would you look it up? A little loves this stuff. I can't watch it.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Oh my god, ground beef, Oh god, you don't you're stop it good.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Should we post posted money? The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine