Speaker 1: Every wombody, every room for amadom.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: M hm. What's up, guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe?
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 1: M hm. Hey, what's up? Okay, mommy, Hey, what's up to per child? What's up? Mm hmm. Rod, I am not just a mom jake. He they just want he just want they want you to react. What's up, guys? How is everyone doing today? Mhm mhm until my birthday? Four days until my birthday. Oh and by the way, Rod, by the way, I got to blete that comment because you just docked mister A. I gotta sleete that comment because you you docks anybody that does want to tip the stream? There you go. What's up, guys? How is everyone doing today? Yeah? Hm Emen. By the way, I am might k yeah if anybody that does wanna, if anybody that does wanna, uh get something up my where says there you go?
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm yeah. Yeah. I'm just I'm just do you know what, I'm not panhandling. I'm just I'm just doing just trying to get people to do so I can get it here on my birthday. I'm not doing so I can have to get it before my birthday. I'm doing it. I'm trying to more nons. There's no padding when it's just doing what I do every day. Say want if you want to support me, support me?
Speaker 2: H yes, I.
Speaker 1: Want to. It's Kashawanda Dahn.
Speaker 3: Hello brother, and I am certified g and.
Speaker 1: You can't teach that.
Speaker 3: How are you my friend?
Speaker 1: Dude? Someone, dude, I'm giving people a chance to get me camped before my birthday. They have your birthday because number one of the reason why I'm posting the whistless right now, so people can get the gift before. But people don't want to and people are in the chest and stop panhandling. Stop panhandlers like not panhandler, just just do just doing it early so people can have to give to yours before.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because if you're going to order something, it's gonna take a couple of days. Well you know That's why sometimes I don't mind if people order stuff and it gets to me late, because then it's like, oh a little late birthday present.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like by the time, like it's like a week after your birthday, it's already over a little little bonus.
Speaker 3: So what is that? Because I was just about to bring it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead. No, the greatest rock star of all time. And you know that I'm not just being a bandwagon. You know, I've always loved Sabbath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest. I wasn't ever really a big fan of Ozzie's solo music. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I liked a few songs here and there, but yeah, like I was more of Ozzie and Sabbath. What the show tonight, Yes, sir, I will be going live. I'm trying to wait for the figure out the time with screwl.
Speaker 1: But screw sometimes doesn't.
Speaker 3: Uh seven thirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how you Ben?
Speaker 3: Jaco? Feel like I haven't talked to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ashley coming just back in my life.
Speaker 3: Sorry to hear what happened.
Speaker 1: Uh, she's she's been. Me and her have been talking. Oh, we've been talking about like you know, I apologized about what happened. It was it was it was it was on my bad It was in my bad situation where I am. I thought she was talking ship about me and.
Speaker 3: We you miss misscommunication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well do I have this on the board. By the way, I want to let people know that I had to go in and delete people. So here's here's the problem is people are making are making invites to my discord.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, Jake, it's the place to be. So wait, people that you don't want to be in the discord or getting invited. Ah, I see any names you want to mention?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one of those people that that fuck my channel up. And also it's something that I really don't want to talk about. You know, people want to add like people don't want to People want to act like that I'm stupid and ship It's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, like they try to. They try to think because of your disability that they can get around you. But in reality, you're you're You're definitely more perceptive than people give you credit for.
Speaker 3: Jake.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bob, Bobby's busy right now. I think Bobby is Bobby asleep or something. He he didn't make called he I didn't even speak to him today. He's been busy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's second on the call sheet. I'm here to fill in for Bobby Nick.
Speaker 1: But no, he no, he's By the way, if you go on Hate's show, tell Hate that I would love to go come on his show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I haven't been on Hate show. In a In a couple of weeks, I got to actually make an appearance.
Speaker 1: Well wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait what somebody just uh.
Speaker 3: Bobby Nick number one.
Speaker 1: Someone just said that there's there's a package. Hold on.
Speaker 2: What I'm lost? Oh I think he said there's a package. Maybe somebody sent him a birthday present. Anyway, shout outs to Spawn in the chat. He was just curious on what happened. He wasn't complaining about my uh my being here. I appreciate you, Spawn, Reverend wild Bill, Happy early birthday to Jay Hudson. I'm pretty sure I spoke wild Bill before. Defango. Never seen that name. You guys are all idiots. Thank you, sir, Thank you. Rob Trundle, Rod Trundle. I feel like I've seen that name before too. Jake you back, hold on? Okay, uh what is that trip clippin' and dippin'. Shout outs to you, m ghost of FKA Mommy, Fka mommy?
Speaker 3: What did you get? Jake?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Some that right?
Speaker 3: Somewhat?
Speaker 1: Some's not right?
Speaker 3: What's wrong? Like not right? With what?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Jakeie, Okay, give me one minute. I'm trying to figure this out.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's nothing like uh, life or death over there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No, okay, because you said something's not right. I was.
Speaker 1: I was worried to see if the give you one minute?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we'll figure this thing out. Jake, what are your birthday plans? Ask fka, Mommy.
Speaker 1: Give me a minute, because it doesn't show me. It doesn't show me if it got delivered.
Speaker 2: It didn't show it's something you ordered. What the h is going on over there? From what I'm surmising, it sounds like Jake got a package and something's wrong with the package or something's wrong with the order.
Speaker 3: He's saying.
Speaker 2: It doesn't show him the delivery, So maybe it just didn't update, because I mean, if you have the package, then it definitely got delivered, right, It's just logic at that point. What doesn't matter if it says delivered or not. And then if it doesn't say delivered, maybe you'll get lucky and get another one. It happens, they fucked up. I've had that happen. Isn't that great when Amazon accidentally sends.
Speaker 1: You to fuck you? Chris? WHOA? What did I do?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not you the other Oh?
Speaker 3: That Oh? I thought that was peeps. No, what did he say? I didn't even see it.
Speaker 1: No, No, he's no longer part of this chair. It's not going to be part of this stream.
Speaker 2: Woh, oh that's the guy you're uh. Yeah, sounds like he was just trying to join in, but he was probably trolling, right, Yeah, or the bastard he said, happy twenty first birthday. Oh twenty first, I see the troll. Yeah, yeah, you're not twenty one. H mm hmm, Jake, fka. Mommy asked, what are your birthday plans?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Secretary of Warlock asked what kind of cake is Jake's favorite?
Speaker 1: German chocolate?
Speaker 3: German chocolate? Oh? Interesting? Why German? Jake? Jake, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Give me one minute? Okay, give me one minute. Doing with this?
Speaker 3: I'm looking up German chocolate, German chocolate cake? Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh I've seen those before. Yeah, coconut, it's not bad. The texture.
Speaker 3: Is what I'm not. I don't really like the coconut, but it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, I'm alosttracted because I'm I suppose it's a deliver gotten delivered, but when I went after it, it wasn't it.
Speaker 3: So, oh, it's the wrong thing. Awesome, maybe they sent you the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: No, it was I think they put the wrong, wrong thing they put never mind, I just stop, stop, stop, just the rocks, that's rights. Don't do anything.
Speaker 2: Spid the guitar and Rabbi. I assume that's uh. Jid, he's Jewish, says Jake. I would never troll you, brother. I don't know what I did to upset you. But if you want, if you want to.
Speaker 1: Keep they're saying that you're gonna they they said that you Bobby Nick and his sprs said you're gonna poor bom me.
Speaker 3: So just jid, So did he say that or did other people say it? H Jake, you gotta be careful. Would hearsay? You know me? I'm not taking sides, Jake. You know you're my friend. I don't even know this Jid guy. I'm just.
Speaker 2: Just saying, how about what does he say? Does he say that he's gonna poor and bob you? He probably wouldn't. That's the point of a porn bomb. I've never done that to anyone, nor would I ever. Whoever tells you that is just not being honest.
Speaker 3: Man, Jake.
Speaker 1: They they're saying that Hogan die, shut the fuck up. They're saying that Hogan just died.
Speaker 2: First, Ozzy Osbourne, now Hulk Hogan. You gotta be kidding me, fiful, Oh shit, Yes, NBC Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan dies at.
Speaker 1: Seventy Oh my god, who's next?
Speaker 3: Oh Man, you want me to read it?
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan has died. His manager confirmed he was seventy one years old. Manager Chris Volvo. Vo Volo told NBC that Hogan died at his home in Clearwater, Florida, surrounded by family. Hogan attended pro wrestler YadA YadA, YadA, but he was unable to transcend Hulkoman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty much all they have so far. Wow, two of my childhood iconic legends the US.
Speaker 1: So the US. I'n just saying, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta send this over to Joe's not gonna like the Jo joesps friends with Hagen.
Speaker 3: Ho h.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna see all those people who have been wishing death on him for for decades at this point are gonna be like, Oh my God, rest in peace to whole Cogan.
Speaker 3: He was a legend. Fucking jerk offs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my niece. That's what my niece was calling me. Yo.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy, Jake.
Speaker 2: Is I was just thinking about wrestlers dying too, because after after Ozzie died, I was like, Damn, Ozzy's like one of those guys that you just thought would always be around, you know what I mean. I feel the same way about some of these wrestlers like Hogan. And I thought of Austin and I was like, I just feel like Austin is one of those guys that I just feel like around.
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can hear you. M moment of silence for no Hogan? What was your favorite Hulk Hogan moment? Jake?
Speaker 1: Give me one minute.
Speaker 3: Then you still trying to deal with the package thing?
Speaker 1: No going on, Just deal with things on the back end. Give me one minute.
Speaker 3: Let me see if I can find more information on Hogan.
Speaker 1: They said that they haven't responded, clear Water hasn't responded yet.
Speaker 3: They announced the death before the fucking they confirmed it.
Speaker 1: They don't know what cause of death.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there was rumors that whole Hogan was like, uh really ill and he had like some kind of uh I forget what it was exactly, but he was having health problems. And then Hogan came out and denied him, which could have just been whole Hogan no selling. He's pretty much been doing that his whole life, you know, Terry Jean Bulea, Yeah, you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Want to say that they said, but they hadn't got a comment yet. Remoclar Water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember it was like a week or two ago where uh Bubba the Love Sponge came out and said that.
Speaker 3: That Hogan was in the hospital and he might not make it. That was his words. And then Hogan's team and I think even Hogan came out and denied it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said that it was that he just needed a little fusion procedure. I'm reading it Here's so it seems like there might have been more to that.
Speaker 1: Uh according to this of this person Holk, Cogan went in the surgery and came out brain dead. Nowa days later, TMG confirmed Hope Cogan is dead at seventy one.
Speaker 3: When did you see that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Twitter, Yeah, my phone is like blowing up.
Speaker 1: People know, Donald Duke, Donald John Trump Junior, just respond listen, I'll do I'll deal with the package later. I'll deal with the even Jesse respond to Judge.
Speaker 3: Jesse Lee Peterson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I you know, I want to say that. Number one, I think Hope Cogan was a good wrestler. I think you know, Yes, steroids is bad. I'm gonna put that up because steroids kills the business. Steroids killed the business. Like listen, I'll deal with the package later. Listen, that's no problem. It's just I think it's I think they screwed up at the package place. But but I'll deal with that later because listen, Hello, yea, I have listen, I have other stuff. Listen ups usually guitar ship screwed up. I'm not. I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll get it. You'll get it straightened out.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, it could be it. I'm wait for my I'm gonna wait for my wait for my worker to get here, so she didn't take care of it and see it because it was just it was it was just some chips that I was waiting on. That's it. But oh, it's just pack kids that I ordered yes Tuesday. But I want to say that Hope is you know, I just want to say that I do mm hmmm, Rock Street.
Speaker 3: It's too hard to get it out.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, it's just.
Speaker 3: You want me to go first.
Speaker 1: I just want to say number one, we hear, we do. Hulk Hogan made wrestling. If it wasn't for his match against Andrey and you wouldn't have a lot, you know, if it wasn't for all Here's the thing I always say, there's two big things in professional wrestling. If we didn't have Jerry Lawler versus Andy Kaufman back in the day, we wouldn't have the rock and the rock and roll, the rock and wrestling connection. We have a lot of that. If it wasn't for if it wasn't for hundred, you wouldn't see a lot of the big wrestlers doing uh rolls.
Speaker 2: Well, let's be real too, Hogan carried wrestling on his back until the nineties, where basically that's when the new generation took over. Uh but that's that's an insane and he's still wrestled through the nineties as well, so like and he was still a top name. Like it's it's you can't deny Hogan, listen. Hogan was the reason why I started watching wrestling, that I started watching h W c W.
Speaker 1: Did I tell Did I tell you that? I said, Holy a package yesterday? No, I sent him some Uh, I sent him some monster. Uh well water from uh from Mimiso.
Speaker 3: What does that have to do with Hulk Hogan?
Speaker 1: Uh? Joe is Hey, hey, Angel, how you doing? Angel? We have a Ho Cogan died.
Speaker 3: Ho.
Speaker 1: Hey Hey, you're coming in at a bad time. Angel. Sorry. Ho Cogan professional wrestler Hoe Cogan And he was. He was also the host of the two thousand and eight of the two thousand and eight episodes of American Gladiators. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He also endorsed Donald Trump in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Don't remind me he was supposident that wrestling thing with uh with bishall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's probably that was probably gonna be a dud, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fox Fox Nation backed it up. All right.
Speaker 3: Maybe they'll still do it. Maybe they'll do it. It is like a tribute to him.
Speaker 1: I just said, I just want to say that Hogan. What happened with Hogan? You know, back in the day watching Hogan, I didn't even know who bubb At the Love Sponge was until I watched an episode of Impact when he was out there being Hogan's bitch boy. Sorry for the language.
Speaker 3: Oh but when I was a kid, I was actually heartbroken when Hulk Hogan went, Hell.
Speaker 1: This is jackis Button. Everybody's tweeting, you know, it's be batan him button. Damnit, h real American.
Speaker 3: H andy coms crashing down and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like I like this w c W scene better.
Speaker 3: How did that one go again? Over something red, white and blue? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say that. Damn it.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: We got uh we we we're the ones that broke the news today. We broke the news that Hulk Cogan died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody found out from us, but I.
Speaker 1: Actually found out. I I saw it come up on a fightful select. Yeah. Some part of their part of their Patreon or part of their thing is.
Speaker 3: Yep man, sad Day, sad week, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Huddle, what's going on, Jake?
Speaker 3: Why you're so distracted today? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Sorry, some things are happening in the backstage that are Assie died in the hue covid Who's next?
Speaker 3: Who's next? Goldberg?
Speaker 1: He has I heard that that he didn't like his last match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I bet you he thinks that he made Goldberg's career or made made Hulk Hogan's career.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, No, theo Hawstable died also.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was the third man. That's three legends.
Speaker 1: Knows first because the died first, Ozzie died, second, Hogan died third.
Speaker 3: You're right, that is that.
Speaker 2: Uh as soon as uh Ozzie died, I totally forgot about THEO.
Speaker 1: H M. I just showed you.
Speaker 3: Isn't that there is a hierarchy to death?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah, listen, I'll deal with the package later. For all. It's just I gotta go try to find the person trying to find it.
Speaker 3: But somebody asked about the package. No, oh mhm ah man, what are you gonna do? Huh ah? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yo? But I thank thank god you're here. If you can't have a news guy, thank god we have someone misfit here.
Speaker 2: Hey, And let me tell you something. You actually have a really good person on the show. Because I've been somebody who's been defending all the way through, all the way through, and I.
Speaker 1: Just want to say that we we here. We we're not disrespecting Hogan. We're not trying to you know, I don't see it.
Speaker 3: Oh damn it. I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 1: Here. Here's the thing his his, they're saying here, here's the thing his his. Wikipedia says his article is currently being heavy edited because the subject has recently died. His information about the desert related events. They chase the initial made them h yeah, he said, they go. Let's see how he does. It's showing me a lot of stuff about his career. So it says that hope. Uh, the it's says here. Hogan died July twenty four, twenty twenty five, ass clear Water Hugs. Cardiac arrest allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cardiac arrest.
Speaker 1: Allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 3: Well that's what's being reported, right, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna upload some of my my whole Hogan videos.
Speaker 1: Do you own those?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's videos that I of my show.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I've been I've defended Hulk Hogan like many, many times on my show when everybody was like destroying him. Yeah, Hulk Hogan's been actually a big part of my show in a weird way. And I'm looking at it, I'm like, I have like a lot of videos covering Hogan.
Speaker 3: You remember. Oh, I don't even think you remember this, but we did.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: We used to do a segment called Racist Court. Yeah, and Hulk Hogan was the first.
Speaker 1: Uh I was around you that, remember, I just started like a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I stopped doing Racist Court, but yeah, yeah, we were just covered Hogan like not too long ago when he had the whole beer controversy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say that I do appreciate everybody that shows up into the stream. Sorry that it's turned into this is the thing. Oh, by the way, fifty nine minutes ago, Joy Behart just announced that the view is going on. Hey, high hiatus.
Speaker 3: Oh finally some good news. Geez. That's almost on the level of like matching the happiness of the sadness, you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know the great you know Andre, you know andre Is you know you know Now I want to say that, damn, it's like everybody that died is now Ozzie's dying. Die Assie died. Sorry that I'm not like matter one of those days where it's leoping.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's looping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean where it's it's it's in my mind, it's it's it's it's not letting me I'm trying to like die h m hmm, yeah, but I want to say thank you. All right. I might not put this up. I might not put it up. This audio up. Why not?
Speaker 3: It's when we discovered whole Cogan died legendary.
Speaker 1: All right. I just want to say thank you to my guest for coming on, Kashawn the Dogg from the Misfit Nation Misfit Nation on Rumble, The Misfit Nation podcast on Rumble.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jake, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: And I also want to say thank you anybody that shows up in the chat. Sorry that I wasn't and I'm gonna go deal with some stuff, so I'm back on later, I hope, but until until we meet again. Thank you guys for watching up you guys enjoying the stream, and you just got deleted. Whoa