Speaker 1: On one Linchintago.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one on one one w j r R, about two hours away from your first Rock of the bank cash keyword of the day could win you a thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've already had a few winners here on jr R. Uh sharing from DeLand and I believe I don't want to botch any names, but they believe it's a Zerra from Orlando. One of thousand dollars yesterday during Mel's show why don't You be Next?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 3: Win that thousand dollars. You get the keyword, enter it at our website. We'll tell you when that first one's coming up around nine oh five ish. We'll remind you. Don't you worry?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We got a United States Postal worker delivery driver.
Speaker 3: He said he was buzz she uh Uh.
Speaker 2: Arrested this month on charge of the UI. According to the police report, Melbourne Police were notified to a US Postal truck was driving the opposite travel lane on South Harbor City Boulevard, Melbourne, in that the driver was throwing plastic cups out of the vehicle. When officers arrived, they saw the mail truck driving west on East University boulevard before making a you turn the head east. Police said the truck swerved in and out of its lanes and traveled in the opposite lane. Officers pulled over thirty three year old Caitlin Die, who appeared confused and disoriented. The officers conducted a field sobriety exercise and so the results were indicative of someone under the.
Speaker 3: Were the cups that she was thrown out where they read red solo cups?
Speaker 1: By chance?
Speaker 2: Police questioned Die, who said she was delivering to a home on Riverview Drive when she was invited inside for a party. Yeah, I told police she drank some shots of vodka before she was Is.
Speaker 3: This a picture of her by chance? Is it Caitlin with the k It's uh yeah, uh huh look at that? Yeah, not bad. The hold the whole going into a party thing was not a good idea, Caitlin.
Speaker 1: But you know, we all make mistakes.
Speaker 3: If I was a postal worker and somebody pat by knock on the door, put the mail in rite a special package, so you have to knock and they say, come on in, we're having a party.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm taking off a mailhead.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna probably you've got a truck or a satchel, whatever it may be. The situation full of mail that needs to be delivered, rain, sleet or snow taco. Bobby, you're just gonna put that to the wayside and join the party.
Speaker 3: Mail has been late in the past. I'm just gonna say, you know what, I'm gonna get Uber Eats.
Speaker 1: To go deliver all this mail. A courier. I think they do that. I know they do. There's a service that will fill that.
Speaker 3: I'm telling I'm gonna get a courier, which means break this down to a neighborhood kid who who you'd ask to mow your lawn or rake the leaves. I'm gonna say, hey, Tyler, come here, what do you think about driving this mail truck. The kid's eighteen, by the way, what do you think about driving this mail truck handing out these letters to houses.
Speaker 2: I've got them all in order. You just got to drive down these streets in this order. Yeah, and throw the stuff in the mailboxes. What are you doing, Bob, I'm hanging out with the adults. Don't ask questions, ty So go ahead and deliver this mail and then return the truck and I'll text you to pick me up. What in a more watchical compromise have been thank you for the invite, Let me finish my route and I'll be back to party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, just just just spin ball in here. We're not all that logistical. I'm looking at more pictures. Look at this one. If this is wait, what was the first? Was it Catherine or Caitlyn?
Speaker 1: It's k e l yny but put some shade see it on the far right. No, that's that's dire a man die d y e. I was thinking, I won't even say it.
Speaker 2: You're doing the parjurny fantasies with an inebriated female postal delivery person.
Speaker 3: I think I like Kaitly and I even better than I like Kaitlyn Dyer.
Speaker 1: I think she's a listener. I'm serious.
Speaker 3: Well you know she she's said, I know we have huge ratings over in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It says on her on her Instagram postal worker. Okay, different, God man, this is I know. I'm all over the place too, I usually am.
Speaker 1: I don't say you know what, I'd invite her into the party. Pat just think about it for a second. I got you I got you pulled up her mugshot. Caitlyn.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's all right, we've all been there. We'll see you next time. We're out in Brevard County.
Speaker 2: Represent get a couple of Walmart related stories here. First we go to Texas, where a Texas man apparently discharged a flare gun to draw attention to himself indoors of a Walmart while he was attempting to shoplift.
Speaker 1: You almost did that here at the studios the other day.
Speaker 2: I actually, if you listen early, early, early, you may catch the fishing report on Friday mornings. It's just after six o'clock with our fishing Admiral Captain Brian Pounds. We have this little gimmick going where I fire off a flare gun. It's all theater of the mind to light up the early Central Florida morning sky and alert the fishermen and women that fishing data is about to come their way. In otherwise, he got called it the flame thrower five thousand.
Speaker 3: He shoots off the flare gun and I say, the redneck on the river and Brian Pounds so over, wow, this is all the way out there. So somebody gave him a flare gun recently and he actually clicked it off in the office, and I've seen no cartridge in it. It doesn't If it had, if there wasn't, it burnt down the building, it would have been blamed on me.
Speaker 2: I would have had a report on myself in idiotology.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, and I would have been yea, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You would have been definitely pulled into that whole thing there. Although fight or flight Bob would have his ass down the stairs as the building burned.
Speaker 3: If you're shooting a flair and it sets the building on fire, I'm gonna knock on the doors of all of our coworkers as I flee.
Speaker 2: It just sounds like a guy who would discharge a flare gun inside a Texas walmart.
Speaker 1: Roy Biggs. Hell, yeah, his middle name's mac.
Speaker 3: That's a Texas name right there, Roy mcbibbs. You know why they're named him that because the mom and dad stopped by the McDonald's and got a mac rib and they go.
Speaker 1: What this boy's name is, Roy macbibs. Honey, it's it's McRib bigs.
Speaker 3: I know we're going, We're going, Pat Roy mccrib Roy mcbabes, got barbecue sluce in your mouth.
Speaker 1: You're gonna anyway he was arrested. Yeah, it's a good deterrent though. I mean, they're shooting the flair gun it other it was a bat we Dot mat donation. But yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, another Walmart news supposedly this video that's floating around is from a Walmart somewhere here in Florida, and I vaguely remember this being an issue a few years ago. You know how Walmart locks everything up now, especially in stores that are in areas where well, there's more stuff going out unpaid for than uh you know, paid for in some cases.
Speaker 3: Like the feeding for kids. What's up the brass formula, formula that the razors, all of it. Listen to this shoppers reaction that she perused the meat departments.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's when you know, is babe, when they put manager gates so you don't steal baby meats, old girl, it's.
Speaker 1: Got to be band Lord Jesus.
Speaker 2: They've got security devices on the pricier steaks at this wal Mart.
Speaker 1: That's the economy man.
Speaker 2: It's got these metal mesh clamps. And then at the top is the thing you know that they would unlock at the.
Speaker 3: At the chest you walk out with a rabbi and that alarms going off London broil back door you go to walk.
Speaker 1: Down to the egg aisle. I think.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking with those the mesh clamps on it, you get those little grill marks on it already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go that angle.
Speaker 3: But I'm thinking if they had BWO in effect, you could save so much money on all these clamps. You know, if somebody's walking out with a t bone, right, if you got a t bone in your underpants, somebody's getting noticed, and uh, they're gonna notice. Sorry, And that that armed guard with the machine gun up front knee caps.
Speaker 2: Is the BWO movement still going strong?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. I saw a bumper sick yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm not mailing as many out, but the stack up front's gone again.
Speaker 2: We'll still, we'll still if you send us a self addressed stamp donvelope here to our offices in Maitland, will pop. Uh what Bob will He's taking that duty on and thank you for that. We'll mail it to you. You can put it represent.
Speaker 1: B w O.
Speaker 3: And we still have a handful. I think it's one sleeve left of the coozies that don't fit beer cans. They're they're fantastic. Yeah, bring those out to some of that. They fit like you know, the skinny can. So if you're a skinny cam person, we have a koozy for They were made in Pakistan, Home of the skinny Can.
Speaker 1: Hmm Roy Roy with the fire gun.
Speaker 3: In those rock stations. One one Mark