Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: A fiftivet KRC DE talk station, Friday eight.
Speaker 3: Some say.
Speaker 2: The song's becoming truer and truer. Vacation.
Speaker 4: I'm the dude man.
Speaker 2: Always commented, we should read the word the lyrics to that song anima by tool learned to swim. Anyhow, I hope you have a decent day so far. If you're reading the news, you're probably not. But if you'd like to call in, I welcome phone calls five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty eight hundred eight two three Taco with pound five fifty on eight and t phones. Brian Thomas right here. Joe Trekorey belongs right there in the Executi producer booth and lined up a great show today, including Dave Williams from the Taxpayer Protection Lines. Dave joins the program at seven oh five. Are we pursuing free or fair trade? Question mark? The answer no is right there, okay. Dave will fill in the blanks on that one. Coming up at seven oh five, what is the remittance tax? And finally food stamp fraud? And we know there's a lot of fraud wasts in abuse in government. It's everywhere. Bob Wetter or we got a tower lighting ceremony. He's going to be talking about that. I think that's uh. That's coming up this weekend the new water tower lights in Mount Washington. So they finally got the lights back. I guess anyway, details from Bob that'll come up at seven forty. Scott Warman from the Cincinnion choirer AFTAB prov all met with the widow Sarah Herringer. We know about that. Why was AFTAB five find a whopping fifty dollars? And what's going on with this? Since your fire department, which recently released a survey, the fire fighters are not happy. I think I can boil the entire survey down with that brief comment. So there's that, and then finally, of course, it's Thursday, the pleasure of company iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratliff. We have stories about a Florida based airlines shutting down telling passengers to stay at home. Boeing celebrating a great month of sales. There's a positive information, not a Boeing. That's interesting. Airlines selling our personal and travel information to the Department of Homeland Security as well as other government agencies. There's a troubling component, right there plus hub delay is always find out what the air travel situation is going to be like with Jay Rattliffe over the block page. But you have Curiosy dot com get you try heart mediap so you can stream the content, listen to the conversations and the blog page. Judge Enteropolitano Taylor Gray with his book Forged in Chaos for military folks out there and families of military members are struggling with well life after service, which can be quite challenging. Tyler Gray was apparently just twenty four to seven adrenaline field given the type of work he did, Delta Force, behind the scenes, explosive operations, kicking indoors, that kind of stuff, and he found life extraordinarily difficult after he got out of the service, struggle with substance abuse and relationship issues and everything, and he had to sort of challenge himself and engage in a tremendous amount of introspection to figure out why he was so unsettled and unhappy. He wrote about it in an effort to help other veterans dealing with their challenges. So right there a great opportunity to help yourself or help a friend or family member who's struggling with that Congressman Thomas Massey on what he needs from the Senate in order to vote for the big beautiful bill. It was a good conversation with Congressman Massey, it always is. So there you have it. He went to the Save our Salary rally and Columbus, I'd love to hear from you as well over to something I find very troubling and very bizarre reflective of the current state of politics. Of course, Hamilton County prosecutor County Pillage so disturbed by this.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Of course you probably heard the no Kings protests taking place fifteen hundred cities all across the United States. What they're protesting, I don't know. Basically, it's Trump. This is just an extension of the Trump derangement syndrome. You know, the inflation numbers are down. They're actually wonderful inflation numbers. That's going well. Jobless claims are down. I mean, we still have unemployment rate of four point two percent, price of fuels down. I mean, all the economic indicators are looking very good. As of right now. Things are going well. I mean, with the exception of your perception of immigration and whether or not you think Donald Trump is handling it well. I mean, the polling numbers reflect that most people are supportive of his efforts to at least get rid of murderers, rapists, and killers and folks of that ilk who are here illegally. You may take issue with the Trump's sending in the National Guard, but someone had to protect the Ice officers. The Los Angeles Police Department wasn't doing it. There's widely reported that Ice officers who are under tax sought help from the LAPD, and they had a hunker down for two hours before they showed up. We've got someone now being prosecuted for attempted murder, guy who threw a Molotov cocktail at law enforcement officers. Mostly peaceful protests, though don't believe your own eyes. Cars being torched, hundreds of businesses are being looted. There was a story in the Wall Street Journal this morning about the economic impact that it's having on various areas within Los Angeles. The stores, no one's showing up, people are not coming in, the stores are being looted, Graffiti everywhere, And what does looting have to do with your position on immigration? But this no King's protest, any golden over. It's the Enquirer just doing a lot of promotion work to get people to show up, organized by activist group Indivisible and its partners, and and and and and wonder what about the partners because there's more and more information coming out about how well funded these organized are, these protests are. This isn't an organic grass roots response. You know what an organic grassroots response is the petition drive to save Hyde Park Square. You know, when when you when you ignore the will and the and the demands of the citizenry as an elected official, sometimes the citizens pop up and say, you know what, We're going to circulate a petition and undo the nonsense that you've done to us. And that organized grassroots petition went around. They got enough vote, so they are going to at least be able to vote on whether or not they can determine their own fate in High Park, unlike what's going on now. And many are suggesting, and many are saying, follow the money trail in connection with these riots that are going on, that they were coordinated, they were planned in advance. And this does not shock me at all. I mean, you can sound conspiratorial when you make these when you draw the connect these dots. But you know, it's like, the minute Ice shows up, here's what we're going to do, providing an opportunity for folks to break things and burn things to the ground and throw molotov cocktails at law enforcement officers. So I don't know what's going to become of the No King's protest. I really have just conceptually nationwide day of defiance, and they never fully articulate what they're going to be out defying. Are they said about the current state of the economy. Is this a promotion for illegal immigrants to let them stay in our country, including the criminal element among them? What is the protest the work requirement and medicaid which hasn't gone into the law yet. But I mean, I'm just throwing things out there that you'll make the news and provide division between the two party system we have and among individuals. So just get out there to defy and back to Countie Pillach. And she had the audacity to post this on social media her own account. She's the Hamilton County prosecutor. What's the Hamilton County prosecutor's job to prosecute criminals or accuse criminals? Anyway, We've got a problem in the city of Cincinnati. I mean, yeah, we all found out connect with this stabbing that made the news that folks with ankle monitors really aren't being monitored. And when the folks responsible for monitoring those with ankle monitors don't even bother reporting the local law enforcement. When someone has cut their ankle monitor off and is not there and accountable where he's supposed to be living in a halfway house, that's a problem. But what's on my mind, she writes, what's on my mind? My job is to prosecute people who commit crimes at least, she accurately stated her role, from minor infractions to horrible offenses. But all this is against a backdrop of such unconstitutional lawlessness at the federal level by an incompetent, childish, selfish, uneducated jackal who threatens our varied democracy every day. Well, of course, she's referring to the President of the United States of America. Even worse, she writes, he is backed up by vile humans whose acts and advice indicate they want to destroy our democracy. Please join me Saturday with a link to the No King's nationwide Day of Defiance. Hamilton County prosecutor County Village. HM. Well, it's quite revealing anyway. I actually, you know, sort of appreciate her willingness to come out and reflect the state of mind that she has. I love free speech for that reason alone. You know where the problems are when people utter such crap and nonsense. And I appreciate Dan Hills that would support the Blue and since any former FOP president, Dan Hill served his community as a police officer for years and years and years. He wrote on Facebook, for the love of God, Connie, you are an attorney and the county prosecutor. The United States of America is a republic, not a democracy. I love when people point that out, because, of course, Connie Pillis apparently has no concept of the destruction of democracy. We don't live in democracy anyway. Your party did everything it could to destroy our republic by opening the borders and encouraging the violation of immigration laws. You are supposed to be Hamilton County's central figure in keeping the rule of law. I barely got a high school diplomba, but you make me feel highly educated. A bit of self deprecation there from Dan Hills. Our previous prosecutor would never have said anything like this about the senile dude who was in the White House, despite her likely being dismayed by his incompetence. You don't say dot dot dot, you know the word he's referring to, like this in your position, grow up, thank thank goodness. I Dan Hills moved to Warren County, which was my wife's reaction after the election results came in from Hamilton County this past fall. We need to get out of Hamilton County. I'm I'm just overwhelmed and dismayed by this. I mean Connie Pillage. We all know she's from the left chunk of cloth, but her position is supposed to be one of neutrality as a prosecutor of people who commit crimes from minor infractions and horrible offenses, not as a leftist political advocate. But she'll be there. Five seventeen five, eighteen five and three seven fifty eight hundred eight two three talkco Town five fifty on eighteen defends love to get your reaction to that for you give me a callee right by KCD talk station Happy Friday, eighteen. Oh look, all is right with the world If I won three seven two three Talk Pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Tom, good to hear from you today as always.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good morning. I literally just called in a minute ago. So you guess you were getting a little worried looking at the call stream.
Speaker 2: Were you put out an APB? Tom's not on the phone.
Speaker 6: Oh, we can't have that.
Speaker 4: That's the.
Speaker 6: Uh, yeah, I gotta I'm not really sure about this whole golden ticket thing. I literally just got in my car a few minutes ago, So I don't know if you touched on this, but I had a Trump Golden ticket. I mean, look, I know he's a showman. We understand that about him, and it's you know, he likes to brag and and you know, put his name and picture on things. Okay, I get it and all, but you're you're you're flouting the citizenship of the United States of America. I'm not really sure that I like the idea of here you go, if you pay a bunch of money, and we'll put you to the front of line and correct me if I'm wrong. That's basically what's going on, right that.
Speaker 2: The gist of it is, Yeah, if you've got five million dollars, obviously you're not going to be coming in and putting yourself under the social welfare safety net or mooching off the American taxpayer. You obviously have enough, you can take care of yourself, and you are buying your way in though. And I'm I don't. I don't agree with the concept personally.
Speaker 6: No, And you know, and I immediately think about the people who will have gone through or are going through all the necessary hoops and stuff, yeah, to become a citizen in the United States, And what do they think, you know, well, wait a minute, if I had five million dollars, I could have skipped all this. I just I don't that's not fair.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Look, there's some things that hey, you want to put up for sale, whatever, But the citizenship of this country, especially with every that we've been talking about the last eight ten years, and how valuable it is and how precious it should be considered, and how much trouble people should be going through instead of sneaking across the border or get to stump in the back of a truck or whatever. I just I don't like. This is not a good look. I don't like this idea.
Speaker 2: I agree, and those who go through the normal legal immigration process are required to take civics lessons and learn about the Constitution and the laws and norms of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything about whether it just bringing five million dollars to the table buys you around that obligation. Is there any investigation into where that money came from? Could a drug cartel lord with five ten gazillion dollars under his in his pocket participate in the program like that? Evil oligarchs from around the world, maybe a couple of Russian five million dollar yacht owners or things like that. I don't know, but conceptually I think it's a bad idea. It sounds bad, The optics are bad. And I'm with you one hundred percent, Tom on that one ohays cell phone dropped. Hey Tom, I got you covered. Don't vote It just got the SoundBite to cover that. I don't know how you're going to parlay and attack on Trump's policy there into a don't vote Democrat. But nonetheless, let's see here. University of Cincinnati sent an alert yesterday saying the police had to respond to a shooting near its campus. Connie Pillage alert went out of eight twenty five, saying police responding to emergency at Calhoun Street two forty nine Calhoun Street to shelter in place since the police department, speaking with Fox nineteen at the scene, said the thirty year old man was shot in the chest and is in critical condition only one. Police said they have one person in custody related to the shooting, not yet clear what led to it and no details on the person in custody. Hometown hero program and Newport recently got some unwanted online attention after some of the banners honoring military members were taken down. Fox nineteen's Brenda or Donnaz reporting growing weightless challenged by limited space. According to city Manager John Hayden, they're adjusting the Hometown Heroes banner program that started last year. According to Hayden, when the first ceremony came this year, we removed just enough to put those new ones, and as the second came in, other ones came down, and that's the cycle they go on. Among the banners recently came down, Jean Edward Wagner. His niece Marcia Herringer, said Wagner nineteen was nineteen when he and seventy seven other Navy sailors were lost serving on the USS Pompino. Herringer said, I can understand needing to represent other veterans. There's not room, there's not a pulse for everyone to be represented at the same time. According to Mayor Hayden, they said they need to meet three requirements high visibility, proper infrastructure, and city own which creates limitation on where they can place these banners as your local stories. Just you have five thirty six fifty five ks detalk station stack, Oh stupid coming up? Alternatively, I'd love to hear from you. Maybe you got something on your mind five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two to three talk or pound five fifty on AT and T phones and an opportunity to get your car fixed for less imported cars and Tesla's. So you got your traditionally imported car, you got a Tesla, don't take it to the deal or because if it needs to be service, you're gonna pay a lot more money than you pay at foreign exchange. Or they're gonna treat you great. You get an outstanding mechanic working on your car as certified Master technician and be working on it. You'll leave with a full warranty on parts and service which will give you peace of mind and better yet, from my perspective, you leave with more money in your pocket. I've learned my lesson by going to foreign exchange for years and years, and I've saved heap loads of money, heap loads of money. Austin has assembled an amazing team of not just the customer service folks, but the mechanics themselves. That's the Westchester location, my local of choice when dealing with foreign exchange. So take the Twlersville legs it off of I seventy five head each, two streets hanging right you are there. Find them online to learn more Foreign x dot com form the letter X dot com five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six, fifty five car the talk station forty one I fifty five KCP talk station. Very Happy Friday EVE to you relay and what I thought was a rather mind blowing fact. My son was out actually doing some dogs sitting for my wife's niece out in California, and they have a placed some outside of San Diego, so they flew him out there just for the sole purpose of watching their dogs. Kind of a vacation for him away from work, and that was okay. He went to the San Diego Zoo on his birthday. Joe, how much do you think it costs get into San Diego Zoo? Oh, well, you're over right, it was. It was actually seventy Joe, guest one hundred. You're in the right ballpark, though, I guess forty seventy dollars and one beer a single beer was twenty dollars. That's your underboss, right anyway. They said everything was outrageously expensive out there anyway, this tradition, amen, brother. Hey, I got an article about the inflation data, which is great, and then there's a separate article about inflation is much higher in Democrat states and lower in Republican states. Anyways, that can do. A man struggled with a DoorDash driver DoorDash driver who showed up at the guy's home last month and who police said was armed with a gun, demanding a tip for a grocery delivery he made the day before. Just a thank you, Joe. Anthony Veolino said his daughter ordered one hundred dollars groceries to their home through door Dash, using a snap card to pay next morning, Belena said he was sitting down for breakfast with his daughter and grandchildren when they heard a knock at the door. Daughter got up to see who it was. The man at the door said he was the DoorDash driver from the day before and forgot to get his cash tip. Fellina said he could hear the confusion and his daughter's voice and got up to see what was going on. He said his daughter told the driver she did not have cash, but that she would go online to send him a tip. Apparently, when you pay with Snap, you can leave a tip. Isn't Snap food stamps Joe, So the American taxpayer is paying for his food stamp delivery and tips as well. Velena said the situation only escalated from there. He said the driver, identified but police's fifty nine year old Robert Delahant, stepped into the doorway refusing to leave without getting money. Felena put his arm up in the way and things got physical. Struggle, of course captured on security camera. Lena has said, as we tussled, you know, at that point he said, oh, it's going to be like that, and he reached behind him. When I saw him reach behind him, I knew he was going for some kind of weapon. I wasn't going to wait to find out what the weapon was. I reached around him and ripped a handgun out of his waistband. As soon as I had my hand on the gun, as I stated previously, my heart just sank. Camera footage captured what followed. A push sent the man to the ground. Velina got ahold of the gun in the front yard, told the man to leave, and told his daughter to call the police. Officers arrested this Delahant guy shortly thereafter. No one was hurt, thankfully, he said. Since this incident happened, I found several incidents online door dash delivery driver's assaulting people Detroit last year in Houston. I keep finding these stories online. I haven't seen anything done about it as it continues to happen. DoorDash fired the driver after the incident. G thank you, and apparently DoorDash is not reached out to Velina about what happened. Say he plans to improve security at his home and encourages others using delivery service to do the same.
Speaker 7: Yeah, idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots. Thank you, Eric, Eric, just send me this and message damn my son works security at the San Diego Zoo. I could have hooked him up. Gotta know these things in advance, Eric, if he plans on going back, I'll give you a shout thanks.
Speaker 2: Brother. Otoor Exit will get rid of smells at the zoo. Those are like not pets, but you know animal odors and other Exit works on animal orders like skunk spray. If you have a ferret, those things are stinky. Oto Exit has a product from that Odo Exit satisfaction guaranteed to get rid of the oders you're trying to get rid of, whether it's mold, mildew, smoke, ferret, skunk, elephant cage at the zoo. Just use them as directed and they actually we've been around for twenty five years, locally owned and operated man right here in the greater Cincinnati area. Outstanding folks behind Odor Exit. So go online. It's easy to figure out which of the Odor Exit products they offer is right for the odor that you want to eliminate, and order it right there. They very quickly deliver it to your home, or if you need it today, go out to the store and buy it. Because there's a search engine on the Odor Exit web page which would say all the places that are in your area where it's sold, and they sold all over od O r XIT, ODOR exit dot.
Speaker 8: Com, fifty five KARC dot com.
Speaker 1: When you're.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a party. Cloudy day to day, more humid air quality and alert in effect for the since I met her and Southeast Indiana. Eighty seven for the high clouds over nine sixty eight, poor humidity as well, mostly cloudy, muggy day Tomorrow, scattered afternoons storms in the evening mainly betree five and ten pm. They're predicting eighty four for a high overnight low sixty eight with scattered showers and maybe a storm or two Saturday at cloudy day with scattered thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Eighty two for the hot sixty three degrees. Right now, Let's get a traffic.
Speaker 1: Update from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: From besides therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance, the UC Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors. Caught five one three five eighty five u ce CEC highway traffic and pretty good shape on.
Speaker 1: This Thursday morning.
Speaker 9: One exception, well, I spound two seventy five, an accident near Loveland has the right fling blocked off. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Five fifty e eighty five KRC DE talk Station Happy Thursday. I had some pretty uh I got to get it out of my mind about hotel rooms and you know, the the questionable sanity in a hotel room in the context of a state banning the use of individual shampoo bottles, so now they're going to replace those with larger bottles with a pump, so multiple people have access to the contents of the of whatever's being dispensed, whether it's soap or shampoo conditioner, that kind of thing, lotion. Relate a story about one of my fraternity brothers being a prankster and filling his roommate's shampoo bottle with I believe it was dishwashing detergent which made his hair like straw. So just one of the things that can be adultered in a hotel room. And with that in mind, I was reminded of the pool bar and put In Bay when I saw this article that Joe had found for the stack of stupid put In Bay pool Bar. You know you're waist deep in. There's a bar right there, and oddly enough, as I was there, I noticed how the chlorine smell was overwhelming, and my brown with Hawaiian yellow flowered swim trunks actually faded there was so much chlorine in the pool. I also noticed very few people actually use the restrooms there at the pool bar.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: And with that we pivot over to article from Dayton, Ohio Local twelve. Thank you. More than half Americans say they use swimming pools as bath tubs, a statistic doctor Premier with Premiere Health says can put you at a health risk. Doctor Essa Alapat, chlorine is meant to kill all the germs, she said. Diluting chlorine with added germs makes it less effective. You know where I'm going. Apparently you know the chlorine smell the greechy when you walk up into the pool. Doctor Alipat said, I had something rather unsettling quote. The odor that you smell in a public pool is not the chlorine, but it's the chlorine reacting with all the urine in the pool, a lot of it, she said. To forty percent of adults admit to urinating in the pool On average. She said there is one to three ounces per person in the pool. Is the water safe question mark? Doctor Alipet said most of the bacteria from the urine is killed with a few seconds. Bacteria from the other area can take up to seven days to be killed. Means great as we enter hot and human conditions. Tattoo artist in Illinois Peoria facing charges after reportedly sending explicit messages to miners in exchange for tattoos. What owner of Ink Capital in the shops of Grand Prarie, Mario Davis, arrested earlier this week charged with grooming, indecent solicitation of a child, disorderly conduct. Pure Police say that the investigation sarning Davis started in February after a concerned pro reported explicit messages being sent to a minor. Search executed by police officers confirmed the messages were from this Davis disorderly conduct added to his charges after he filed a false police report and connection with the investigation. He's been accused before of training a listed pictures of minors four tattoos. Police have not revealed the details surrounding the recent charges. They are in line though with previous claims, including a woman who came forward and stated that she went to Davis for a tattoo when she was fifteen because she didn't know would require pronal permission. The woman said the appointment book took a negative turn when Davis allegedly wouldn't take no foreign answer and he raped her. Same woman claim. Same woman claimed that several years later, Davis created fake social media profile and reached back out to her asking for sexual favors in exchange for tattoo work. There's some twisted people in the world. Oregon man fatally shot a mother of five children at a drum circle event. Happened back in twenty twenty two, now been convicted by a jury after a one hour of deliberations. Molmau County District Attorney's Office announced that Wyatt Storm Belcher twenty eight sentence by a judge of money to life in prison with the possibility of parl after twenty five years. Convicted by a jury of second degree murder after jurors deliberated for an hour, as I mentioned, found guilty of fatally shooting Ash Smith, thirty one year old mom who was attending a drum circle event in Portland. Documents stated that after the crowd was gathered for the drum circle began to disperse. Multiple witnesses heard allowed bang, saw the woman identified as Smith fall to the ground. Onlookers say they rendered aid to her, but who had a gunshot wound to the back of her neck. Press release in the local district attorney. While Smith didn't deserve Wyatt Belcher's senseless ambush, he did deserve the compassion that the witnesses on the scene showed her during her final moment. Port and police located Belcher after several witnesses gave them a description of the gunman, who still had the gun on him when they found him. DA said his press release that Belcher racked the slide on his gun and asked the Smith was dead, then asked the witness if he wanted to be shot as well. They say it was a completely random act.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Of all the places in the world you think you might feel safe, isn't it a hippie drum circle five fifty five coming up a five fifty six fifty five KR site talk station plenty to talk about in the six o'clock hour. Moving away from the stack is stupid, almost relieved to do so. After those stories, please feel free to call me back after the news.
Speaker 8: Another update coming up. The day's top stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 10: Important issues that are facing this country On.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs The talk station, Baseball Fan six fifty five krs The talk Station. I hope you're having any very happy Thursdays. Stick around, got good take good show lined up, thanks for Judge Strucker executive it is er Dave Williams tax payer protection lines. Are we pursuing free trade? Free aer fair trade? It says no, So I guess we know what Day's gonna say, but he'll put some flesh on the bones of that. Coming up in an hour, what is the remittance tax and food stamp fraud? Interestingly enough, thanks to the stack of stupid, I apparently just found out that you can use your snap card not only have door dash delivered and pay for the groceries, but also for tips. We got to get to the bottom of that one. Joe Bob Wetter a tower lighting ceremony. He'll be on at seven forty to talk about that. Scott Wartman from the Cincinnie Choirer aft TAB met with Sarah Henninger. Why was AFTAB fined fifty dollars, and what is going on with the Cincinni Fire Department whose morale is apparently down thanks to a survey it was just recently released. And of course it being Thursday, I heard me the aviation expert Jay Rattler with a variety of topics coming up at eight thirty five, one three, seven, four, nine fifty five, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk go with pound five fifty on your T and T phones to the phones.
Speaker 11: We go.
Speaker 2: Always enjoy hearing from what's said. Jim, good to hear from you.
Speaker 12: Jim, good morning, Brian. By the way, elections have consequences. And when you're talking about Connie privilege, I mean pillage. Jeez, I got the names mixed up there, didn't I. I think what she was doing was basically inviting people Saturday to not have any issues if they get arrested locally, that they're basically going to give the revolving door and there won't be any consequences if there's any kind of a problem downtown or on the outlining areas on that national basically an event to go against Trump and immigration. Yeah, I think that she is basically sending a signal She's about the most incompetent person that I've seen in politics for a long long time. And to come out and open up her pie hole on something like this for a subject and not she didn't even have the guts to mention his name.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think there's any question she was referring to Trump, right, But is the is the no King's dating nationwide Day of Defense, which she's going to be participating in. Is encouraging people to show up on Is it about Donald Trump? Is it about illegal immigration? Is it about medicaid cuts? I mean, what the hell is it about? They never really specifically identify anything. Or is it about every leftist agenda item, including you know, global warming or climate change and all that LGBTQ plus agenda. Yeah, if you're pissed off, show up.
Speaker 12: She's opened up a giant pot and and anything that she could throw in there rather than make a lengthier subject on Facebook on her her personal account, by the way, yeah, shows how ignorant she really is. I mean, you know, basically, like I said, she's just opening up the fact that you can come down or go out wherever these are health and if you break a window, take a TV or take some gym shoes or now it's cell phones and everything else, that you're not going to be prosecuted. Do you think that's the case, because I think it's the case.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the funny thing is, and you know people just tuning into like what the hell are they talking about? Let me just real quick, Jim, because you got more to say. Let me just read the statement because it's not very long, but it is insightful. What's on my mind. My job is to prosecute people who commit crimes, from minor infractions to horrible offenses, which I'll pause and interject him suggests that if you do commit a violent act I don't know, King's nationwide day of defiance, she will hold you accountable. That remains to be seen, because of course the event hasn't happened yet. We'll see if it's peaceful or mostly peaceful. Anyway, she went on, and here's the part that we all have offence with, or any sane person would. But all this is against the backdrop of such unconstitutional lawlessness at the federal level by an incompetent, childish, selfish, uneducated jackal who threatens our very democracy every day, even worse, he is backed up by vile humans whose acts and advice indicate they want to destroy our democracy. Please join me Saturday, talk about divisive talk about stirring the pot.
Speaker 12: Well, maybe she threw that federal word in her by mistake, but I think she was just talking about the local politics that's sung in cheek Pine.
Speaker 2: I know that I'm sitting here thinking, wait a second, is there a Republican in Hamilton County? No, not anymore, at least not an elected capacity.
Speaker 12: When I read that thing and I sent it to you, I didn't know if you saw it before I sent it to you, it just it amazed me that we, not we the people on the left for the most part, elected somebody over Melissa Hours who would have never ever written something this idiotic and childish. It just it just it really pos me off that that we have to have, you know, anywhere from four to eight years of somebody like this that's going to prosecute we're not the same as some of the judges.
Speaker 5: Yeah or not, that's the best term right there.
Speaker 12: We'll find out Saturday. I don't know, you know, Mark Twain, with that Cincinnati ten years behind, we might see protests a week later than usual because the word might not get out, and I don't I really don't think the people here in town are gonna, you know, get together. You might, you might see the same bunch of loons down there of twenty four people sitting in front of city hall at a courthouse, But other than that, I don't think they're going to see any kind of a mass demonstration by you know, the people in Cincinnati. I think she's just trying to jet up so there would be a lot.
Speaker 4: Of on the national news.
Speaker 12: Maybe it's for her self campaign down the road. I have no idea why she would do something this stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't either, but the the leftist obviously have her ear, and she is in a position of prominence, so her support of this. Perhaps she was egged on to make some sort of statement in an effort to get more people to show up to these rallies. But you know, you're right about about people showing up, and it's interesting because they're all over the place in downtown Union Township, lovel and Mason West Sister or Hamilton, Middletown, UH and Oxford. I just wonder, you know, given the number, the percentage of people who are likely to show up at one of these. It's I kind of like my point on out in LA with it with a greater LA community of twelve point seven million, almost thirteen million people, you have several thousand show up. That's a very small segment of the population. But they were all in one concentrated area going after the ice folks. Now, if you have a multiple of these, no King's rally spread out all over the place, maybe not one of them will look like anybody's interested in going because the numbers are watered down. Which one you're going to go to. I'm going to go to the one in Cincinnai. I'm going to go to the one in the Middletown. So the total number of people spread out over you know, eight ten locations may water down the optics they're hoping for. Oh no, I don't know, Jim.
Speaker 12: Well. The last thing on this is, I don't know if something would happen and it would be a skirmish and say a police officer or any any first responder would get hurt on this deal and it would happen to hit national news. Now that this goes in every city, I wonder if she can be you know, I don't want to say prosecuted, because she'd be doing that herself, of course, and that's a tongue in cheek laughter there, but she'd be inciting the fact that she's inviting people to do.
Speaker 4: This and kind of one of these things.
Speaker 2: There's no prosecutable offense in saying what she said. It's just an illustration of how stupid she is, because that's the point of free speech, as long as there's an opportunity for additional speech to happen, and in between the what you might perceive to be illegal speech or prohibited speech that allows for that to happen. It's like going back to the Brandenburg case and made it to the Supreme Court from here in Hamilton County. You got a racist KKK member talking about killing black people and he was prosecuted for it, when all the way up to the Supreme Court, and Supreme Court pointed out, no, you got a First Amendment right to say whatever you want, as terrible and vile as it may be, as long as there's an opportunity for the public to talk about it, communicate with it, and sort of negate what you might argue is an imminent threat. What she says is just an attack on basically Donald Trump and the people who work with him. It's not a call for violence. I know that she's inciting it. She is inviting people to show up at these events where things get out of control. I mean, Nancy Pelosi pointed out, you know, you get anarchists who view these rallies as an opportunity to engage in violence. That's the point, and that's exactly your point about someone in law enforcement getting hurt. What they're looking for is the reverse of that. They want law enforcement to hurt someone that is so called activists or exercising the right to free speech. That's what incites the violence, and that's what they feed off of, see George Floyd. So as long as law enforcement doesn't hurt anybody in the group and only goes after people who are committing criminal acts, then you don't have that problem. What they're looking for is an excuse to really riot in the streets in the name of going after the evil, vile law enforcement, which is ultimately an act against the status quo. It's an act against the stability of our nation, which is you know, as one commentator pointed out, a Bolshevik style revolution is what's happening right now.
Speaker 12: Incredible, That's that's the only word I can think of for something like how stupid this thing is. And again I started out with elections have consequences. Well, here's the main topic right now. And she's just getting started. It's just going to get worse because, like I said, she's just incompetent and she doesn't know what the hell she's doing.
Speaker 2: Well, I firmly believe that. But isn't it so sad Jim in a comment on elections having consequences that she didn't even run a campaign. She pulled a total Joe Biden, didn't go out, didn't campaign, and she just realized that Listen, Hamilton County is all full blue. Now, all I need to do is put my name on the ballot. I've got a recognizable name for my prior time in politics. I'll get elected.
Speaker 13: I say it.
Speaker 2: It is said.
Speaker 12: To get works on that one. I mean, we don't hold any offices, and we've we've got people that actually, you know, sign up to go out and get elected, but it just doesn't just doesn't work anymore. I'm close enough to see the fights that we try to do and when on election day comes around that blue ticket. Just people were just taking those and going right down the line.
Speaker 2: I know it, I know it. I mean I keep praying and hoping, maybe against hope, that sometime at some point people will wake up. Democrats have been in controlled the city since for about four decades now, and look where it's gotten us. You know it's not vote Corey Bowman. He's got an uphill battle, man exactly, He's got an uphill battle. Take care of Jim. I appreciate the opportunity to engage in discourse with you, which is the beauty of free speech. And I would argue to vite of the fifty five caresy morning, shure, we'll engage in free speech with William. William, if you're kind enough to hold for a moment here, I want to let function know about every federal credit union. If you're in the market for a new car, maybe you've got a car and you want to refinance your auto loan, they got one percentage point off the auto rate. But you know also, and I was not aware of this, emory, federal credit union will allow you to use your car as collateral to secure funds for something else. With this one percentage point off the auto loan rate that they're offering, so you know it's collateral, so you go ahead and take advantage of that alternatively apply today. It's a litmit of time. Offer. Loans are subject to approval, of course they are, and always restrictions will apply, and they do. You got to visit EMORYFCU dot org for the details and learn why Emory is a better way to bag including a one percentage point off the auto loan rate Emory FCU dot org. You equal opportunity lender Animals Animalist number four zero one zero eight seven and well emoryfc dot org fifty five KRC. The talk station having.
Speaker 14: A one kite helt uh.
Speaker 2: Partly cloudy, afternoon, more humid day today. Air quality alerts in effect for the since A metro area as well as Southeast Indiana. Today's high eighty seven over nine down to sixty eight, humid, mostly cloudy, dat tomorrow muggy. They describe it as scattered afternoon and evening storms. They say mainly between five and ten pm with the high eighty four overnight lowes sixty eight with some more rain and maybe some storms and a cloudy Saturday. Scattered thunderstorms are likely in the afternoon, just in time for the note Kings day of the BAIO eighty two for the high on Saturday sixty three. Now time for traffic from the UC Traumphic Center.
Speaker 9: From a science therapy, stressfulief fan cancer surveillance. The UC Cancer Center offers the REDS. It's largely supportive services program for cancer patients and survivor. It's called five one, three, five eight five uc CC cruise continue to work with the requests found two seventy five.
Speaker 1: It's on the right shoulder after a lot one.
Speaker 9: No nobody to get to buy liberty is blocked up between Walnut and vun That dude to police activity. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr Sea Deep Talk Station.
Speaker 2: SHY six twenty three. If you have krcity Talk station goes straight to the phones five one, three, seven two three talk. Thank you William for holding over the break. Welcome to the morning show.
Speaker 13: Hi, good morning, my fellow FOMA survivor's friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much you having Oh got sorry, no, just go ahead. I don't need to interject my comments. I want to hear what you have to say, William.
Speaker 13: Sorry, Oh well, I don't know if you discussed this already, but I was wondering about the post law and the Marines in Los Angeles. Have you mentioned that at all?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Theres a pollitano without mentioning posse comment Tatis kind of hit on it the other day during our discussion about the propriety of sending in the National Guard because they're not there to enforce state law, and I think he was kind of dancing around the idea that's what they were doing, but no, they were there to protect ice agents and federal property. So I was drawing a distinction and making an argument against what his conclusions were. And so that if you want to listen to that podcast, I encourage people to do so, because I thought was an interesting back and forth. We he and I didn't agree ultimately, but we didn't specifically focus on the Marines and possecommatatus William, but his legitimate argument. Okay, well, oh happy to William. Stick to the fight, Stick to that fight, and uh, you know, to Timothy. Timothy has sent me this interesting text on the heels of Connie Pillach's and me, you know, rereading what her just vile statement he said, if counter demonstrators show up at these No Kings nationwide day of Defiance and a kerfuffle ensues his words, I can only imagine that the Maga folks will be arrested and not the No King's crowd. Considered the Facebook post from Connie Pillage, would that not be evidence of prosecutorial bias? Now it is evidence of prosecutor prosc bias potentially, But looking at the individual act, if a Maga person actually committed a criminal act that would result in arrest or issuance of a citation and prosecution, that incident exists in and of itself. You go to court, you get a lawyer, and you are in front of a jury or a judge, and the trier of fact decides whether or not the prosecutor has met all the elements of a crime and whether there's guilty on a reasonable doubt. Now that would exist whether or not she's pro Maga or anti Maga. So you can't hold up her statement in that court room and say, look, this is bias. And you can try to make the argument, well, they didn't arrest this person or that person, because those all those facts regard whether or not there was arrest exist independently. Do they constitute a crime that should have resulted in a citation. You know, there's a whole lot of complicated layers going on into that, but ultimately, any prosecution for a criminal act must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. So are there facts and elements there to prove someone did a criminal act? All I would say is listen, if you're there, don't do anything that could result in your arrest. Period. Don't give them an opportunity. They're looking and hoping and praying that law enforcement overreacts, that there is an arrest, or someone gets hurt by law enforcement, so they can use that as a further effort to go out and riote and protest in the street. So I would just say a call for calm, which I would say, in all circumstances, you can make your voice heard without engaging in acts of violence. And most notably, I'm considering the last Justice Department talked about all this right wing violence and oh my god, the terrorism. They called every single January sixth protester a terrorist, and given that there were fifteen hundred or so of those there, that allowed them to boost their numbers of so called right wing terrorists. Now you are your own conclusion as to whether that was an act of terrorism entering the Capitol building or walking around after being invited to come in by the federal authorities who were standing there, or the Capitol police. But I think the reality is, at least in the perception of hearts and minds of most of my listening audience and me included, is that most of the violence is coming from either one absolutely backcrap crazy people or leftist of some sort. I mean who through the molotov cocktail. The police department now facing charge of attempted murder an illegal immigrant in our country at a rally protesting the deportation of illegal immigrants. Now categorize that as you will. But the motive is obvious, and the act of violence is obvious, and it wasn't a right wing motivation. Six twenty seven, Jay, hang on, I take your call please. Uh First, so affordable imaging services. I was there just two days ago. Got another CT scan. Yeah, my night sweats are back, so I know what's going to happen. I'm gon end up in treatment. But the CT scan will confirm or not the status of my lymph nodes in connection with my lymphoma. So that's what you do. You go and you get one, and you don't go to the hospital to do it because the hospital is going to charge you five thousand dollars or maybe a separate bill for the Board certified radiologist report, which your doctor needs. Somebody's got to interpret the images I did. It's basically mine was two separate CT scans, so my total was twelve hundred bucks. I had contrasts, so there's six hundred dollars as scan, same equipment to the hospital you use, run by medical professionals who have been at this for years and years and years. So your ultrasound can cost you two grand at a hospital, it's only two hundred and fifty bucks. Affordable imaging echo cardiogram. Go ahead, wait around for a month. This is your hearted issue. Here, they'll get you right in and affordable and it's only five hundred dollars with that. An enhancement eight hundred fifth could cost you thirty five hundred to a hospital, So don't do that. Very low overhead, but everything else is basically exactly the same as you get at the hospital. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand. You have a choice. Exercise it five one three seven, five, three eight thousand online, It's Affordable Medimaging dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 8: Your morning Expresso starts right here.
Speaker 2: It's the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 15: He's bringing back manufacturing that Obama said would never come back and Biden said would never come back, come back, and they never tried to bring back. I mean, we're now going to manufacture our own pharmaceuticals or our own semiconductor chips. We're bringing back automobile manufacturing. That's going to be you know, massive for American workers. The Republican Party needs to be the party of working men and women that represents the majority of Americans, the people that get up every day, work there well fourteen sixteen hours, raise their kids, take them to their sports, beat them, studdy with them, go to you know, crash and go to bed, get up and do it all over again.
Speaker 2: Take their kids to church on Sunday.
Speaker 8: To the Sean Hannity Show from Coast to coast later today.
Speaker 15: Hey, Sean Hannity here. You know I've been buying precious metals. Somebody gave me great advice. I'm so grateful every day that I did, and I've been doing it for decades. Every paycheck I get, no matter what I put aside, a portion of money to diversify into precious metals now, especially during uncertain times remember the two thousand and eight financial crisis. Who do I choose to make my gold and silver purchases with? What company do I now use? Who do I trust?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 15: I've been partnering with a great company for three years. I am a customer the company called gold Co. Gold Coal will send you right now well free twenty twenty five gold and silver kit to learn more about diversifying with precious metals now. This kit from old Co has been a huge help to me. I think you'll learn a valuable lesson. You'll also learn about their unlimited bonus silver offer. You're not gonna want to miss out. All you have to do is call no Obligation eight five five eight one five gold, or just go to Hannitigold dot com. That's eight five five eight one five gold. I'll go to the website Hannitigold dot com.
Speaker 2: When you're hurting. Shannon, I with the forecask. Got a partly cloudy day to day warm, more humid, yes, more humid than yesterday. Air Quality Alert in effect for the Cincinni metro area as well as southeast Indiana. Today's high eighty seven, overnights and clouds, more humidity at a low of sixty eight. Cloudy, muggy day Tomorrow, they expect storm to be around between five and ten pm or rain anyway eighty four for the high. Overnight lowes sixty eight with more scattered showers than maybe a few storms. Saturday, cloudy sky, scattered storms likely in the afternoon eighty two and then right now sixty three. Time for traffic.
Speaker 9: Updates from the uc Anthic Center, from the science Therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance so you see. Cancer Center offers the region's largest supported services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eighty five U s c C rex Clear westbound two seventy five at Love one Highways. In pretty good shape right now. You can expect leaning closers on Liberty and you're Walnut due to police activity. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: Six Happy Thursday. A lot of rumors swirling around on the internet. How did the bricks get delivered to the protest out in La Are the bricks being delivered to the other protest going on against the illegal immigration or deportation. Jay, thanks for holding Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 16: Hey, thanks Brian, perfect timing about the bricks being delivered. And you know, here we go again, and it's all a little too scripted for my.
Speaker 2: Case, orchestrated.
Speaker 16: Yes, So I think that there's a really good chance that our side could also get involved with the No King's rally and go down there and put scripts in their hands, give them signs that say something like end the interstate commerce clause and judicial review and rogue judges, you know, go after the three billion dollars slush fund that the wine has up in Columbus that nobody knows how it's funded, nobody knows what he's going to spend it on. But there's you know, no way to lower property taxes. So I think we could get a hold of that crowd that's bought and paid for and probably not all that educated, and infiltrate it. And I don't think it would take much effort at all to get them chanting and moving in the right direction, you know. Other than the bricks, we've got to try to get the bricks out of their hand. But I think our side is for no judges too. We just got to help them get the messaging right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the only problem is you mentioned, and I think the key to all this is that they're not well educated. They're not capable of applying logic in reason and thoughtful critical analysis to the to the causes they are supporting. And there in lies the challenge. If you show up with logic and reason and you try to explain to them why X, Y or Z is wrong and why the Republicans or Trump or at least a little libertarian folks like myself are on the right side of the ledger. That's going to require an engaging, thoughtful discussion. You're not going to get them to do that. You're not. You're going to be screamed that.
Speaker 1: These are just zombies.
Speaker 13: Brian.
Speaker 16: That's even tempt at I would hang a sign around their neck, but you don't put the sandwich board on them and point them in the right direction, because that's all that They're there for a paycheck. So you doe if Arsas side shows up like we're in charge and tell them what to say and what sign to wear.
Speaker 10: I just wonder if they'd do it.
Speaker 3: I think they would without any question.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to suggest it's a bad idea for a moment. I'm just telling you got a sisaphy and challenge in doing it, because again you need to it requires thoughtful debate and discussion. And they're just going to scream and call you names. They're not willing to listen. I mean, I've seen so many of these protests, and I've engaged with so many people who immediately default to anger, curse words and yelling and screaming. It's like a child holding holding his ears closed and going they don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just paid actors.
Speaker 2: Cognitive dissonance part of them are those are the coordinators, and they're probably more educated and more familiar with their Marxist loyalties than the useful idiots that will show up without a paycheck to parrot their nonsense. A lot of people being controlled out there, there's no question about it. And social media is a huge component of this, Jay, a massive component of this. Without social media, you wouldn't see a lot of these protests. Just easy to organize useful idiots these days. I appreciate it, Jay, I really, and I'm not against your concept. I'm just pointing out it's an uphill battle. This is something we've been talking I mean, I've been talking about this kind of stuff for this is nineteen years on radio. Hasn't done any good for the Hamilton County folks, has it? Six thirty six I have Garri se the talkstation. Plum type plumbing will be do, will do good by anybody. That's because there are awesome plumbers knowing that you deserve better plump light delivers on better, better customer service, better prices, quality plumbing work by licensed plumbers with no service fee, free estimates a plus with a better business bureau. So you got a some pump problem called plumb tight, you got a drain situation called plumb tight, pressure issues called plumb tight. Maybe a problem with your sewer line, and there are multiple ways you can know that that's going on. They do trenchless sewer line repairs. They don't have to dig up your yard to completely replace your sewer line, which is awesome and the number one installer in the tri state of tankless water heaters go tankless for better efficiency, lower energy bills, endless hot water longer lifespan and just save space. Multitude of reasons go tankless five one three seven two seven tight t I T E. Tom Bryan said, I please two three seven, two seven eighty four eighty three online it's plumtight.
Speaker 14: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Radio app Parley. Cloudy day to day, more humid air quality alart effect for the Cincinni metro area and southeast Indiana. Today's high eighty seven clowns and humidity overnight low of sixty eight. Got a mostly cloudy, muggy day tomorrow with scattered afternoon and evening storm between five and ten pm, mainly eighty four for the high. Overnight scattered showers, few storms possible, sixty eight for the low. Saturday, I mostly cloudy day with scattered thunderstorms likely in the afternoon, eighty two for a high at sixty two. Now it is time for a traffic update from.
Speaker 1: The ucup Tramphic Center.
Speaker 9: From a science therapy distress for the fan cancer surveillance, The UC Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eighty five U see see see highways not all that bad sebound two seventy five, just beginning to slowed down a bit between the Lawrenceburg ramp and the bridge thanks to the construction. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station, Hey's sixt forty.
Speaker 2: If it's about KRCD talk station. Try to have a Happy Friday Eve. Dave Williams and the Taxpayer Protection line so up up at the top of the our news, followed by Bob Wetterer. There's a tower lighting ceremony. He's wants everybody to show up at the brand new water tower lights in Mount Washington. Finally got enough funding to get those done. And it's on Flag Day where I will be attending a ceremony and Union semme in a Union township to celebrate the appropriate way to retire a flag. Flag retirement ceremony. I always enjoyed doing that. I've been doing it for more than a decade. I think it's a great ceremony involving the Boy Scouts and members of the local community. So try to find something positive to do on Flag Day. Oh and Drew Andrew Bappis, former Anderson Township trustee, trust posted a reposted a post from Representative Anapoliona Luna, if you're planning on going to the No King's nationwide Day of Defiance, regardless of which level of defiance or which area of defiance you're showing up for at She says on June fourteenth that we protests across the country that are backed by a communist group with ties to the CCP Chinese Communist Party. These groups are using ICE protests as a ruse maga. Do not show up in gear. If you do attend and witness illegal activity, record faces and license plates, we will ask you to submit footage information of the FBI and in all caps, she says, this is orchestrated, and yeah it is. There's all kinds of information out there behind who's funding this and Senator Josh Hally's actually launched an investigation regarding the funding, specifically one group, the Coalition for Human Immigration Rights CHIRWA, which is a left wing pro illegal immigration group who has been funding and facilitating these anti ICE protests. There was a recent expose by an investigative account as Data Republican, but they had the documents and they identified multiple nonprofit organizations with political fronts playing a role in igniting the chaos which resulted in the violence inherent against the violence or in the violence of Los Angeles and spreading this Turla group. They their funding went from twelve million dollars to thirty four million dollars in one year, mostly from government grants, including you the American tax payerl though the majority of it came from the state of California. They apparently have identified photos from the scene of the riots showing these Turla linked materials and professionally printed signs that go trace back to the Party for Socialism and Liberation PSL, which is a Chinese communist operating group here in the United States. Yeah, splittersices haul your q TRAILOA of providing financial and logistical support for this unrest if you want to call it that. Saying quote bankrolling civil unrest is not protected speech. It is aiding and abouting criminal conduct. And they could end up with a reco charge against them. If you can show evidence two or more people working in concerts criminal activities, then they they would fall right into RICO. That's what it takes to get into RICO. And it'd be nice that the Department of Justice did look into this, because, yeah, if they're suggesting or telling people they need to get there and here, by the way, we're gonna unload a pile of bricks. Draw your own conclusions why we're providing bricks for an unruly mob anyway. The Senators demanding preservation and production of a whole bunch of records internal communications, emails, texts, chat logs, messaging apps relating to protests, planning, coordinating, and funding, financial documents relating to the protest, demonstrations or mobilization efforts in Los Angeles or elsewhere, relating to immigration enforcement. All third party contracts and vendor agreements, including any arrangements with organizers, transportation providers, security personnel, communication and consultants relating to immigration enforcement, grant applications, and funding proposals that relate to or reference immigration enforcement. Maybe you know what, Joe, maybe they'll find a communication between Churla and Connie Pilich outreach the local members of an elected capacity to call the Trump administration incompetent, childish, selfish, uneducated. Well, specifically with regard to Jonald Trump, she called him a jackal who is backed up by vile humans whose acts and advice indicate they want to destroy our democracy and see Connie Pillage is Hemlin County prosecuting. She doesn't even realize we don't live in a democracy, we live in a republic. But she wants you to join her Saturday at the nationwide Day of Defiance six forty five. Come into a head folks fit you five kre CD talk station. Mortgages. We can think mortgages, think well Suzette Low's camp. She's a cross country mortgage, which means regardless of which state you're sitting in, including Puerto Rico, which is not a state, she can help you with financing. She can also help you refinance what you've got. I'm going to get a second mortgage or our reverse mortgage options available. When it comes to mortgages, you are never going to encounter a better person in terms of customer service or knowledge. Because Suzette's been in the business more than thirty five years. No junk fees, no application fees, it's always great rates at a low cost. Being your a mortgage broker, she has access to all kinds of folks out in the world that issue mortgages, so she can shop around and find you the best possible situation to fit your needs. And she does a great job and thank you Suzette Low's camp for hell of my daughter and her fiance get financing and very quickly too. Give her a call. She get right back with you. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. That's three to one three fifty one seventy six. Online you can say emails is a dot Low's camp. Loskamps is at dot Low's Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 14: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: John n Wether Forecast Today it's going to be humid, more humid day, say part MC Cloudy Sky's air Quality Alert in effect for the Cincinnia metro area in southeast Indiana. Eighty seven for the high, clouds over night humidity as well, sixty eight for the low. Eighty four tomorrows high with muggy conditions. Excuse me, mostly clouds and scattered afternoon evening storms. They say maybe between five and ten pm four scattered showers and maybe a few storms over Friday night with the low sixty eight in the cloudy day on Saturday, with scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Eighty two for the high. Then it's sixty two. Right now. It's time for traffic from.
Speaker 9: The UC on tramping center from a science therapy to stress for La Fan cancer surveillance. The U S Cancer Center Office the region's largest supportive services program from cancer patients and survivors called five one three, five eighty five u SECC Highways not all that bads I found two seventy five. It's beginning to slow down a bit between the Lawrenceburg ramp and the bridge thanks to the construction. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs, the talk station.
Speaker 2: At six fifty fifty five kars, the talk station Friday Eve, Dave Williams and the Taxpayer Protection lines up after the top of the r and news looking forward to having imback on the program as always. So you know this weekend thing, the new kings nationwide data defiance, and they keep going, what is it all about? What is it all about? What is it all about? Well, look at all the areas of division. The seeds of division have been sown, and they have been, you know, bubbling and percolating now for years. And you got to remember a lot of the outside folks that do not like the United States, a Chinese Communist Party, for example, as one this Coalition for Humane Immigrant and Rights pick your topic though, is it free Palestine, anti Israel? That's is that one that stirs your pod? LGBT, go on with the letters solid with that one. Is that an issue that you want to protest about? Black Lives Matter, defund police, Antifa? The immigrant issue obviously is one that's behind a lot of the protests in LA allowing men to play in women's sports, pursuing the woke Dei ideology. I mean, all of these little separate areas designed to divide. And there was a referred to as a renowned attorney named Larry Claim and apparently he's written a lot made a prediction at US Watchdog that there would be the ultimate legal war against Donald Trump. He predicted that now that the two hundred and seventy two cases fought against the Trump administration, so he was accurate in that one. He also predicted that the rabid left violence would explode, and of course he hit the nail out or hit the ball to the park with the LA riots. But you know, that's something that even I predicted. But what he wrote, and this I believe is absolutely true, he said, we knew this was coming. This is more than an insurrection, it's a Bolsheviks style revolution. It's not just Bolsheviks, but it's every conceivable leftist radical group. And see that's my point. Remember remember back in the sixties the Vietnam War protesters where they joined with the environmentalists and they created the kind of this, this coalition of leftists. This is financed undoubtedly by people like George Soros. Yeah, and uh you also have you know the popping served with the Chinese Communist Party. You have this, uh, this this Turla organization Coalition for Human Immigrant Rights, which gets taxpayer dollars to fund. It's, you know, undermining of America. There's a whole litany of folks out there with lots of money. I knew the heiress to the Walmart uh stores is also contributing to these leftist groups. I mean, the list is endless. And he points out he said, you know, the mayor of Los Angeles is being used the think in my mind of Connie Pillach in this insane and vile comments that she posted on social media the other day. Just one more person in elected capacity who is also what I would characterize as a useful idiot. He writes. They want there to be some kind of tragedy in this particular case, He says, in La they want there to be some kind of Kent state where someone gets killed. And see, he's echoing the point that I made to somebody the other day. You know, why don't we get a sniper out there, and if someone's engaging in violence, it could be a threat to human life, you pick them off. I said, No, that's exactly what they want. You can't engage in that kind of you know, law enforcement mechanism because that feeds into what they want. They want some tragedy that they can hold out like George Floyd, to provide them with an excuse to be violent in the streets, violence which probably won't be prosecuted. Maybe under the Trump Trump administration Department of Justice it would, but certainly didn't happen und the Biden administration did it. He said, They want one of these protesters to be killed by the National Guard, by the military. This will be a flash point to carry forth this Bolshevik revolution. Now you may think that he's gone, well, he's gone overboard, he's gone overboard, But no, that's the goal here. It's the dream. Anything to dismantle us, anything to bring us down as we approach Flag Day, the symbol of freedom, the gift of America, freedom that allows people to articulate a different belief about what government is or should be. I don't have any problem I am. You know, if you want to go out and scream and yell and you think illegal immigrants, criminal, otherwise should be allowed to remain in our country, You're entitled to do that. That's America, that's freedom, and that their desires are something that is the antithesis threat to democracy. It keeps screaming about that. Who's a greater threat to democracy? Someone who wants you to be able to be free under the limitations on the government that the Constitution has in place, including the freedom of speech, which says the government can't dictate what you speak. Or someone who wants you to have only one message and to have all other messages excluded. Again illustrated by the Biden administration on a variety of topics, COVID nineteen immediately comes to mind. You know, you're allowed to say COVID nineteen was created in a Chinese communist lab. We all know it was now, But when you said it back then, boy, you are just docs. In effect, you're allowed in this country to express skepticism about the COVID nineteen vaccine, and we had some doctors lose their license over doing just that. Who's a threat to democracy? And that's just one topic? And it isn't it odd in a democratic society or in a free society. I want to say the I this idea of legacy media used to be what we call the mainstream media, but that they're all lockstep messaging one agenda, which is a leftist agenda, and that you know it used to be that Fox News was fringe. Notice a step in the right direction. Who's dominating the news cycles. Who's got the absolute, far and away best ratings when compared to the obvious far left news outlets like CNN or MSNBC. It's Fox. So you know your strength is much greater than you might perceive it to be. And as always point out, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, it gets the attention, The violence draws the cameras. The violence to what gets the clicks, providing a perception that their message and their belief systems are stronger and more widespread than yours. And I'm here to tell you, I, in my heart of hearts. I think that's wrong. I think most Americans want safety and security, a strong law enforcement presence, and they want to have control over the borders, because ultimately, control over the borders and who's allowed in our country and the numbers of people has a profound impact on what so many people on the left rely upon, and that's the social welfare safety net, which is collapsing under the weight of humanity and the number of people that are placing on it. Six fifty seven fifty five KR City Talk Station, Dave Williams taxpayer Protection lights up next that we can stick around.
Speaker 8: Stay on top of the day's biggest stories at the top of.
Speaker 1: The hour, and that's so important.
Speaker 8: Another update coming up on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't on your list day, but we got a new uh it was, Oh, it was I want to Dave. You're a tax paying human being, are you not?
Speaker 1: Yes, you do pay.
Speaker 2: You pay federal taxes on behalf of the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 13: Dave.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you for the labor that you engaged in that's generated you money that they took from your paycheck to help fund the Cincinnati Streetcar. The city council voted unanimously to accept a quarter of a million dollar grant from the Federal Transit Administration to upgrade technology behind the signs that show writers information about when the street car is going to actually show up. Now, they actually had the signs already in place, but they haven't had any accurate for accurate information more than a couple of years because apparently it didn't hook up with the GPS. They didn't know whether the streetcar was at any given time, so they couldn't let writers who were standing at the streetcar stops know when the train was actually going to show up. That's going to change now, Oh goodie, goodie, goodie. So appreciate your share the quarter of a million dollars.
Speaker 3: You know, I do have a comment, but I don't think the FCC would be too happy.
Speaker 2: Oh my nineteenth year in radio, Dave. I struggle with that every single day because I can have a rather saucy tongue when I'm not on the air. So I've been able to maintain control without slip up. Knock Wood. There is no wood in my studio, but we'll pretend we're knocking wood and to not jinx me that I don't drop an FCC non compliant word anyway. On your list of topics, find David Protecting Taxpayers dot or great site. He's looking out for the American taxpayer dollar. Is Trump pursuing free and fair trade? And you answer your own question in the reporting by David McGarry, No, what I know Trump had some It sounded like some measure of success with China and rare earth minerals the other day. But where are we on fair and free trade? And what's the story behind this one?
Speaker 3: Dave Williams, It is so convoluted, so mixed up, because one day the terrorists are on, the next day of the terrifs are off, and it's providing so much economic uncertainty to businesses, to consumers. And Brian, I have a new theory and I've been thinking about this a lot. Is that Donald Trump when he ran his businesses, he negotiated with a lot of different people. Right, this was done behind closed doors. But this is what you do as a businessman. They say this is going to cost X to build this building. You say, well, I want to cost why? You know, waggle then X?
Speaker 4: You haggle. Absolutely, he did it in private.
Speaker 3: These he's haggling in public now, and the market is freaking out because they see one hundred and fifty five percent tariff on China one day, thirty percent, the next day fifty five and businesses don't know what to do. Do we buy goods from China? What happens if it's halfway over here and the tariffs increase? And again, I like the fact that he's negotiating, but you can't do that on the world market and not expect some sort of repercussions like this, and the market listen, don't pay attention to the market because it's going to be a pretty safe bet, right, it's going to go up, it's going to go down. But I think the economic uncertainty that businesses are like do I invest to invest money to expand what do I do? So I think there in line is a problem with what he's doing that's so public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I couldn't agree with you more. You need to be able to plan. You need something concrete on the table, whether it's you know, whether you prefer something different or not. At least you know the cards that you have been dealt and can play them accordingly. I mean, if someone you know in the middle of a poker game was able to take three of your cards and then give you three different ones. I mean, how can you bet and anticipate what's coming up? And I mean it's just I get that. It's like the tax rate. What's the tax rate going to be? You know, and businesses worry about that, But once it's in place, regardless of what the tax is, at least they can plan accordingly. No, we won't be investing this much this year because my taxes went up. Yes, we will be investing more in our business this year because the taxes went down. That makes its planning. Everybody needs some measure of stability to do that, and there's really literally no stability in this whole mess.
Speaker 3: And you know, Brian, you make a really good point about the tax rate, because the one of the tax rates that they locked in in twenty seventeen was the corporate tax rate at twenty one percent. Now, a lot of things are going to expire at the end of this year if they don't pass this one big, beautiful bill. But what the one thing that did they did lock in because they knew that you have to have this, you know, tax certainty was the twenty one percent corporate tax rate. So Congress has acknowledged this is that businesses need this long term planning.
Speaker 4: So you're absolutely right, yep.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know that's one of the things that I hate the phrase big beautiful bill. Every time I say it, I just it's just, you know, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: A little piece of your soul is taken away.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know, because you know, there's a lot of it that I consider not beautiful. But you know, there is some great things and there are some great things in it. But this serves to illustrate the point when they did the twenty seventeen tax cuts, which I think we're great and we're good for the economy generally speaking, and since they took less of my money, I feel better about it because I'm not paying for stuff I don't want to pay, at least not as much they set to expire. I mean, why didn't they just lock him in then permanently and then for some other Congress down the road to have to raise our taxes. See, this is what irks me about Congress is these deadlines in there that undo what has been done, which creates this uncertainty and instability out there every X number of years.
Speaker 3: Well, and the spending increases are never some set there's never an exploration for this spending increases. It's always the tax guys. And listen, this is something we've been talking about for years. Is that everyone saw this deadline coming up, and Congress said, oh, we have plenty of time, We have plenty of time. And you know, here we are June of twenty twenty five, and we have six months left to get this done. And now we're being force fed this bill that has tax.
Speaker 4: Increases in it. I mean, there are tax increases. You have the endowment tax.
Speaker 3: And listen, Trump is going after Harvard, He's trying to get more money from Harvard in these lefty places. Is the problem is our right wing endowments that are going to get hit by this tax. Right now it's one point four percent, it's going to go to twenty one percent. So Hilldale College, a lot of these conservative organizations now are going to get a tax increase in this in this bill. I'm not going to say the full name anymore, but through this legislation they're going to get a tax increase, which is counterintuitive and counterproductive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know I certainly understand wanting to go after Harvard. I mean, it's just it has gone so full on brainwashy left that I don't even understand how it can be an institution has any value anymore. They've undermined the value of the name that they've built up over so many years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again, you know they're bringing in other people now and these other tax increases.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've seen this, the remittance tax.
Speaker 3: Now, if you send money overseas, you will now all have to pay three and a half percent. Now, what there's saying is, but if you're an American, then you'll get the money back at the end of the year through a tax refund. So let's say you send money overseas for whatever reason. My wife is from El Salvador. She sends money to her mom, right, and she's been a US citizen for twenty twenty five years. Well, you're gonna have to prove that you're an American citizen.
Speaker 4: The banks don't track this.
Speaker 3: The banks have no idea what you if you're legal, if you're you know what your status is in this country. So the bank is going to have to charge you this. They're going to raise their fees to charge you this three point five percent. Now, if you are filing your taxes and use the standard deduction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can no longer do that.
Speaker 3: You now have to itemize if you are sending money overseas. It's it's it's unnecessary. It's an unnecessary thing for to be in this bill.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure maybe that was something the accounting industry was behind, because if everybody has this now start itemizing, there's going to be more accountants fired filed because you know, you can just easily take the ten thousand dollars to just call it a day. Plus you have to keep receipts too. So any one of the things that I was unhappy about the Republicans that they capitulated the Democrat States and raising the salt to forty thousand dollars, something the Senate may very well undo. I know they're having conversations about that. I had Congressman Thomas Massey on yesterday talking about what it would take to get him to vote for it, since he was one of the few Republicans voted no. And he said, well, if the Senate puts that back to ten thousand dollars and does a couple of other things. He said, I'll embrace it, but you know, he was a He's an absolute, outright no on that, and I certainly understand it. It's a gift to the high tax Democrat states. They're the ones that raise the taxes so much that they think they need that forty thousand dollars that increase or they're thirty thousand dollars increase.
Speaker 3: And this effects a very small portion of the country. We're talking about California and New York, the states that have been less fiscally responsible with their spending and with their taxes.
Speaker 4: That's that's who's going to benefit from this.
Speaker 3: So if you are Florida, Texas and you're fiscally responsible, you're pain for other people's high taxes.
Speaker 4: And it just it doesn't make sense. But this is what I'm using.
Speaker 3: The air quotes here was negotiated by the House to get these moderate Republicans to vote for it. And you know, the deficit, we see increased deficits, spending, we see a debt ceiling that's going to be increased. I mean, President Trump doesn't want a debt ceiling. He says we shouldn't have.
Speaker 4: A death fool. Oh, my goodness.
Speaker 3: I mean, talk about any sort of a side of ciscal responsibility.
Speaker 4: Is out the window.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you have no debt ceiling, I mean, listen, it's not stopping them now. The debt ceiling is not stopping them.
Speaker 4: Now. You take that away and yikes.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's a frightening landscape in front of us. And every additional dollar we spend in every and the larger than that massive pile of debt, which is currently almost what thirty seven trillion dollars gets. And then when the interest, when the bond rate goes up, the and you refinance or you end up having to pay more. It's like having your credit card rate increase. You're going to have to pay more for debt service. It's already a trillion dollars a year, Dave, we're just paying on interest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a lot of agencies combined. I mean, it's crazy to think about what a trillion dollars is and it's more than the defense budget. We're paying more in interest than we're spending on defense, and we get nothing from interest. I mean, at least we get a parade when we spend almost a trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: In defense thank you. Something else that I am not in favor of. This reminds me so much of the Soviet Union in North Korea. To roll out all of your military hardware. I mean, I appreciate celebrating the anniversary of the Armed Forces or the United States Army, and that's a glorious thing. They're great people, they do wonderful things. I'm a huge support of the American military personnel and the veterans. But you know, Dave, another thing. I know you've noticed they haven't been able to pass an audit eight times in a row. You think there's any fraud wasting abuse in the trillion dollar defense spending bill, Dave.
Speaker 4: And we're talking about not passing an audit. But they lose engines. I'm not kidding that.
Speaker 3: They said, well, we're supposed to have fifteen engines, but we only count twelve.
Speaker 4: We don't know where the three went.
Speaker 3: I mean, and these are you know, massive pieces of equipment. So we're not talking about pencils and you know post it notes. We're talking about big pieces of equipment that go missing and they're unaccounted for.
Speaker 4: So this is hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Like you said, you know it's been years since they've been able to pass an audit, and they're never passing audit.
Speaker 2: Where did that tank go? Wasn't it parked there yesterday? Don't go away, Davidens, We'll bring you back. We got more to talk about. Seven eighteen right now, fifty five cares of the talk station. I want to save you some money. Since we're talking about money matters right now, Dave Williams, how about saving up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars when you get a new carrier comfort system from my friends at Zimmer Eating and Cooling who've been keeping area home safe, efficient and comfortable for coming up on eighty years. Congratulations, since Chris Zimmer currently at the home. Third generation ownership and operation by the Zimmers. They take great care of your customer service outstanding price is always right. It's easy to schedule appointment. You can do one of two ways. Go to the website learn more about what they do. It isn't just replacing systems. They can maintain, upgrade and repair all types of systems. Uh it's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five one ninety eight ninety three. But the website where you can schedule the appoyment. To learn about everything that they can do for you and your home, go to go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station, Capital one card holder.
Speaker 2: Here's your channel nine first one and one forecasts a partly cloudy day, more humid, I guess than yesterday. Air quality and alert in effect for the greatest Cincinnati area and Southeast Indiana. Eighty seven for the high, clouds over night humidity, sixty eight for the load. Tomorrow high eighty four, warm and muggy, mostly clotty skies. Showers they expect and storms between five and ten PM. Got scattered showers overnight. Maybe's hu storm mixed in. Sixty eight for the low and a mostly cloudy Saturday with scattered thunderstorms likely in the afternoon in time for the protests. Eighty two for the high. Sixty three right now fifty five kercite Talk station. What's going On? A traffic chuck.
Speaker 1: From the UC UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: From massavs therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance, the uc Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eg five UCC southbound seventy five now slows through Lachland northbound seventy five. You'll need a couple of extra minutes out of Erlinger into the cut and then watch out for am broken down B side north seventy five at Shepherd Chuck Kinger on fifty five Karra se De Talk station.
Speaker 2: As seven twenty three I fifty five Kerr City Talk Station Protecting Taxpayers dot orgs where you find Dave Williams of the Taxpayer Protection Alliance and his crew looking out for the American tax since really have a we went really long in the last segment day and I don't want to give short shrift to the food stamp crackdown, so let's pause. We'll save that one for the next segment. We've learned a lot. I mean, these protests that are going on a lot of Los Angeles, somebody call them riots, you choose, but the funding that's behind them, and we find out that there are organizations out there the American taxpayers have actually funded to fund a what I would argue is a leftist, you know, pro illegal immigration ideology that's run contrary to the Trump administration's philosophies. I know Biden didn't have any problem with it, but how is it the American taxpayers funding organizations that have a political affiliation. I mean, if American taxpayer dollars were going to churches, people would be screaming and wailing and gnashing of teeth. But you know, a lot of these organizations, in my mind, take a leap of faith like attitude, much like religion does. They're not much different from religion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is sort of the untold story of what's happening. Is because you have a lot of nonprofit that receive money from taxpayers, right, and we put out a report, this was years ago, called phony philanthropy.
Speaker 4: Is that we are now?
Speaker 3: You know, Brian, you and I we are members of these organizations because we're taxpayers, but we don't agree with their mission. Listen, if you want to donate money to an organization, that's your money. Don't use my money to right to keep an organization propped up that I don't agree with. And let's look at what's going to happen next. Is taxpayer money is going to be used to rebuild Los Angeles and what's happening there and consumers are also going to be on the hook for increased insurance. We've solved this with the with the fires of the California fires, So this is not just who's funding this, but who's going to fund the cleanup in the aftermath, And it's always the US tax payer, always a taxpayer.
Speaker 2: Excellent point. Same thing in the aftermath of the Black Lives Matter riots where federal buildings were smashed and burned and Antifa, those are federal buildings. That means you and I are going to pay for it. All right, Dave, We're gonna bring it back. We're gonna talk about food stamp fraud. Wow, and it is bad. It's seven twenty five right now. We mention to QC kinetics because you don't have to live with pain. If you're someone who is living with pain, the arthritis, pain and your knees, your hips, your back, you've been to the doctor, you've been on pain medge, you've been on steroids. They're starting to talk about surgery, and you don't want to go down the surgery road because who does with the downtime and the physical therapy involved. Well, how about trying out QC kinetics not quick fixes revolutionary treatments that work to give everybody long term relief. QC Connects medical team will explain how their regenerative treatments takes your body's own healing power and helps restore your damaged tissues well respected protocols. Tens of thousands of people in nationwide experiencing a pain free life thanks to these cellular level treatments offered by QC Kinetics, So take them up on their offer. It's a free consultation. Find out if you are a good candidate for the therapies. To do that, call them five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eighty four seven zero zero one nine one more time you know it's coming. Five one three eight four seven zero.
Speaker 14: Zero one nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The Medal of Honor is the highest military.
Speaker 2: UH Partly cloudy day is going to be a bit more humid and air quality alerts and effect for the since A metro area as well as Southeast Indiana. Today's high eighty seven sixty eight overnight of the muggy and cloudy. Cloudy and muggy tomorrow was scattered afternoon eating storms mainly between five and ten pm. Eighty four for the highest scattered showers and storms overnight sixty eight and on Saturday clouds scattered thunderstorms likely for the afternoon. And I have eighty two sixty three now traffic time from the uc.
Speaker 9: On Traumphic Center, from massage, therapyter stress relief in cancer surveillance.
Speaker 1: The u See Cancer Center.
Speaker 9: Offers the region's largest supported services program for cancer patients and survivors, called five one three, five to eighty five u see see see seven pound seventy five continues to get heavier through walklands. It's name for northbound seventy five extra two to three minutes out of our olanger into downtown sathbound seventy one, still in decent shape. There's a wretcon sixty three outside of them, unrowed near seventy five.
Speaker 1: Chuck ing radmonth fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's seven twenty nine right now? Which five KRCD talk station you find? Dave Williams and the Taxpayer Protection Alliance online at Protecting Taxpayers dot org. Dave a real terrible situation East illustrated in one of the frauds that they were able to find in this snap program thirty million dollars in EBT transactions, fraudulently issued applications and misappropriate USDA licenses, EBT terminals at unauthorized stores like smoke shops and other businesses that shouldn't qualify. And oh look, part of the problem is even folks working within the government and these programs which people hold so valuable well, are engaging in fraud and facilitating this kind of thing. With a USDA employee or LASA Davis sold confidential government information to the criminals that I just mentioned, we're involved in this thirty million dollar fixed. This is just one of probably gazillions of issue or illustrations of fraud in the foodstamp program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is frustrating, to say the least, because we went to EBT, the Electronic Benefit Transfer I believe it was two thousand and four in the early two thousands, to try to combat the waste for a and abuse with paper food stamps.
Speaker 4: And listen, that's how you do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you have a lot electronic paper trail. But you know, thieves always find a way to game the system, and this is what's happening. And you mentioned something that is really critical in that story is that the call is coming from.
Speaker 4: Inside the house.
Speaker 3: Yes, is that you have a USDA employee who was part of this, and you mentioned that thirty million dollars is one particular case, but they're estimating it could be up to two hundred billion dollars it's lost to fraud in the food stamp program. I mean that is an insane number to consider and to think about, you know, having that we could save one hundred billion dollars. So one conference says no idea where we can save money.
Speaker 4: Well, here you go. I mean, here's this one of many things.
Speaker 3: But again, criminals always find a way to rob, and when you're the government, it's easy to rub the government because they aren't watching IT. Systems are usually very weak. I mean you have the IRS that as forty to fifty year old IT system, So it's no surprise that this is happening, Brian.
Speaker 2: It's like the aviation system. They're still using floppy discs to help keep track of airplanes in the sky, which is scary.
Speaker 3: Newark, New Jersey, does not have a fiber connection. So that's why some of the allergies that have occurred is they don't have the latest Internet. I mean, they don't have gig service at Newark, New Jersey Airport. They are using with you know, fifteen twenty year old technology.
Speaker 2: So yeah, using twelve hundred VOD modems with the regular telephone remember those.
Speaker 4: Days, you know I had the good old days.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the practical reality is this is because I think if the government was actually a business that had to run efficiently or it would go out of business. So I know we're on that existential threat given how much we overspend. But that aside, there's no incentive by government to crack down on this. They don't have to earn money. They merely take it, and you know, they operate and they just continue to go on their merry way. In spite of the fact that they could be saving the American taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars in one program alone. They really don't really take much by way of action to stop anything from happening. And that's why it slips through the cracks. It's easy to rip the government off because they're not attentive to where the money's going and.
Speaker 3: There's no consequences private business if there's If there's fraud, you get fired and maybe prosecute or you know you prosecuted in the government to get.
Speaker 4: Shifted to another part of the agency.
Speaker 3: Or maybe another agency. And again not the harm on the IRS. Yeah, to harp on the IRS. I mean, we've seen this where information has been leaked time and time again, and there's never been any consequences for the folks that are leaking this information.
Speaker 4: So Darren Li has a problem.
Speaker 3: This USDA employee is probably going to get a slap on the wrist and then a two percent bump in their pay next year. I mean, this is what happens. But as you said, in the private sector, it doesn't happen. So why not look at the things that the government shouldn't be doing and give it to the private sector and say, okay, we're going to get better.
Speaker 4: Results from this.
Speaker 3: But we're going in the opposite direction where the government is saying that IRS again, direct file, we want to prepare your returns.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: The private sector is doing a really good job at that HR block and all these other places look out for you and your money and try to get you a big refund. So no, we're going the opposite direction here. You want more of the private sector, not less of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, at least if you're dealing with an accountant, there's sort of a fiduciary obligation for them to look out for your best censures by properly filing and finding all the air is where you maybe can make deductions, where you can pay less taxes, that kind of thing. The federal government in their hands, I mean, their interest is in maximizing the dollars that come into their operation, not to reduce them. So there's no way they'd be looking out for the American taxpayer's best interest exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's why we just have to change the mentality of the people that are elected that government is not the answer. Government is the problem, and we need to come up with better answers. And you know, my concern is when they're talking about this legislation, you know, the tax cuts, that's all they're talking about. That's all that they can focus on. They can only focus on one thing at a time. There are so many other issues. There's the postal service, there's a regulatory overreach. Yeah, there's so much more that they should be talking about, but they're so focused on just one piece of legislation.
Speaker 2: Well, we've identified all kinds of problems, Dave. Time and time and time and time and time again we talk about this kind of thing, and I don't know. I mean, maybe the government officials just aren't listening to you or or common sense logic and reason. They don't care that we're digging ourselves into a hole that we can't get out of. I don't know they don't.
Speaker 3: And let me let me just say I was talking to Joe about this before I came on the air. Is during this parade on Saturday, all I asked for is one streetcar to be a part of this parade. I just want to see a street car going down Constitution Avenue and all its glory, uh, filled filled with members in the army.
Speaker 4: That too much to ask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great. I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dave Williams. Always enjoy our conversations, even though they can be depressing at times. At least you're shining a bright light on what needs to be fixed. And maybe someday you and I will get our wish and they'll fix it. In the meantime, we'll continue to identify and talk about it. Look forward to having you back on the program really soon again. Protecting Taxpayers dot Org. Dave have a great day and week.
Speaker 4: My friend YouTube Brian, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks brother. It's seven thirty six. If you've got care sye de talk station, get yourself a phone call, make a phone called a Cover Sincy. I can encourage you enough to do this. And wherever you happen to be listening from any of the fifty states of the Union, Cover since he can help you, they will look at where you are with medical insurance and also dental envision. They cover all kinds of insurance. And if you're getting to Medicaid or Medicare age, you need to talk with Cover Sincy about the right things to select. But when it comes to medical insurance, they work for you much like the fiduciary obligation. I just meant they're on your side of the table. Looking at all these hundreds of insurance companies out there that offer medical insurance and the literally thousands of policies that are out there and available, they can create a package of medical insurance coverage that gets you dollar one. Coverage helps you save a lot of money. Small businesses, they can improve your bottom line and get your employees covered with insurance they can actually afford. It's just mind boggling what they're capable of doing. You need to talk to John Roman or one of the team members that cover Sincy to initiate that conversation with no obligation to you, no cost involved in this analysis, and save a lot of money, like couples under sixty to sixty five or out of saving five hundred to one thousand dollars a month. Yeah, that kind of savings happens every day. Coversincy dot com cover sincey dot com. Fill the format right there, they'll get right back with you, or give them a call at five one three eight hundred call that's five one three eight hundred.
Speaker 14: Two two five five fifty five KRC for texting sixty four.
Speaker 2: Thousand, John and I first one to one forecast. We have got a partly cloudy day on our hands today, humidity more than yesterday, apparently air quality alerting effects for the Sinsinni metro area and southeast Indiana. Today's high eighty seven got clouds, overnight humidity again sixty eight for the low tomorrow mostly thirty d eight described as muggy scattered afternoon evening storms they say, mainly between five and ten pm, with the high of eighty four more scattered showers than storms overnight, sixty eight clouds on Saturday and scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. I eighty two for the high end. It's sixty forty degrees right now. Let's get traffick update from the.
Speaker 9: Ucup Traffics Center. From massage therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance, the UC Cancer Center offers to the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors. Caught five one three, five eighty five u se se see nort found seventy five is running an extra five between Donaldson and downtown. There's also a bit of slow traffic set found seventy five out of Lockland. Crews are working with a wreck outside of Monroe. That's on sixty three near seventy five. Shot ingram Moon fifty five kr. See the talk station.
Speaker 2: It's seven forty one fifty five KRSD talk station. Happy Friday Eve. We're gonna have Scott Warman from the enquire after the top of their news. AFTAB pur Balls meeting with Sarah Herringer. We have why was AFTAB fined fifty bucks and what's going on with the Cincinnati fire Department. Plus I heard the aviation expert Jay Ratty at eight thirty. In the meantime, I'm gonna go to the phones and talk to Bob Wetter, mister humanitarian himself, the man that is behind the wish tree every Christmas season, also behind another pet project to his, the water Tower Lights in Mount Washington. Bob Weder, welcome back man, It's good to hear from you today.
Speaker 5: I'm Brian. It's going to be a great weekend for us.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of lights, lots to celebrate. It is Flag Day and I'm going to do the flag retirement ceremony and Union Township. I always enjoy doing that. We've got all kinds of Flag Day celebrations. There's a Reds game going on this weekend, so many things to take us away from the protest everything protests that are going on, and of course being at the celebrate the new water Tower lights celebration in Mount Washington another great alternative of that nonsense. So tell tell my listeners about this project. I know you've been working on it for a while. Who's behind it. I know he has some thanks to give out because there's some sponsors going on. But what's what's what's what's the story behind the project itself?
Speaker 5: The project itself, the tower had been lit many years just at Christmas time. Then it became in twenty fourteen. It was lit every night, and we've had it problems twice October. At twenty third October of twenty three the tower actually went out, so we had to raise new money and now we have raised enough to get the tower relt And on Saturday night at eight o'clock we're going to have the public portion of the celebration. We'll have light refreshments. Eight twenty we're actually going to recognize all the sponsors and volunteers. And then eight forty five we're having a flag ceremony with American Legion. For eighty four they're doing their flag ceremony. Nine o'clock will light it, but special list everybody comes to spaghetti dinners. All your listeners who put up with Karen Bob at every listener lunch out.
Speaker 2: There, love having you a listener lunch Bob.
Speaker 5: So I mean it's been it's been great, and there's so many people we have to pay back for all that. And then at the Holiday walk usually seg comes down to light support us, and so this year he's coming out to relight the tower on Saturday night. But if it wasn't for people like yourself, your listeners, all the people who come to the spaghetti and they help, and all the sponsors would put up all the extra money. It's been great and we've raised this time about thirty nine thousand dollars in the past three months.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's not bad.
Speaker 5: What can I help that?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you what the total cost of the project was?
Speaker 5: Total cost the project? It's an ongoing project, right around forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well you know at leastening uh you know six right, that's that's a worthy expension. And the folks in Mount Washington love the lights up there, so it's are they going to change? It's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Icon Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be different. It's gonna have eight eight lights that come up from the bottom. We'll be able to change those. And then we've added with Project four projectors, it'll have like for this event, it'll have a logo of Mount Washington up and it'll have three flags. For Fourth of July, I'll have some other type and for pumpkins for October, I have Punkins parts for.
Speaker 11: For the uh.
Speaker 5: Valentine's Day, so yeah, and then Christmas will have snow flakes and things like that'll be January we'll have something different for it, so it'll change different times of the year. Kneed E bench.
Speaker 2: That's cool, all right.
Speaker 5: So well, I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I bet you are. And again I need be working on this for a long time. One of your pet projects and at another active community service from Bob Wetter. You're always involved in these great events there, Bob, and I know everybody appreciates it. So the lighting is at nine pm and uh that's a light sounds like a great time. So my listeners can head on over to Mount Washington and check out the lighting celebration. Joe Strecker will add the details to my blog page fifty five kr sea dot com, so everbody knows. And also notably, there's a multitude of local sponsors and they all need to be celebrated and supported, so you can check out the list of the various sponsors check out my web page fifty five cars dot com. I hope you have a great turnout, Bob, all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fight in the Union Township.
Speaker 2: I know I will always do seven forty six right now at your five k see talk station. Don't go away, be right back on a little talk about it if you want to call, love to hear from me. Maybe got a topic before we get to Scott Wartman from the Inquiry at eight oh five. In the meantime, though US installation. Another call you need to make is USA have your home inspected to see where you are in terms of insulation under insulated homes and homes without insulation. Don't wait, just go ahead and do it. It's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, So if they inspect your home and you could use the phone, it's the highest R value phone that is out there, made right here in the state of Ohio, and USA has been at this for decades. They have insulated thousands of homes. And the only criticism I've ever heard, or reaction I've heard from people that's not sort of negative is gosh darn it, I wish I had done this sooner. Ninety nine bucks a month interest free, it's very possible and perhaps even very likely you'll save more than that on a monthly basis if you're using your HVAC system and of course it's hot, it's human. You're probably are using yours to get the benefits of an immediately more comfortable home day one and then a monthly benefit every time you look at your energy bill. This is a guaranteed return on investment, saving money on your energy bill, which are only going up. USA is premium phone. Call them up five one three three eight one three six two six again a free inspection and free quote three eight one foam online USA Insulation dot Net.
Speaker 17: Fifty five car the talk station feeling stressed or over TENA nine first one of let of orcass Kart. Partly cloudy day humid air quality alert in effect since a metro area in Southeast Indiana today's high eighty seven tonight clowns increase humidity in the law of sixty eight got a mostly thoudy, muggy day Tomorrow is scattered afternoon.
Speaker 2: And evening storms. They suggest, namely between five and ten pm eighty four of the high overnight more scattered showers than a few storms. Sixty eight Saturday, mostly thoudy skies for Flag Day, scattered thunderstorms likely in the afternoon high of eighty two. It's sixty five right now in time for a traffic update.
Speaker 9: Probably you see on Traffic Center from massance therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance. That you see Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eighty five U se CC northbound seventy five now over ten minute. And that delay between Florence and downtown sapbound seventy five at a NEXTRA five through walk on stapbound seventy one break Right's just about two seventy five into Blue Ash. There's a wreck outside of Monroe on sixty three and seventy five. Shot King ramon fifty five kr SE the talk Stinction.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty two fifty five KNOS the talk station. Uh let us see here while people maybe may may may jokes. Jacker is predicting a low turnout for the uh Let's protest Everything rally because there is so much going on it's more worthwhile to go to And what are you protesting? Literally everything? I guess it's the nationwide Day of Defiance. No kings and one of the more alarming things. We started out the morning show talking about this, and uh I receive this you know repost or this post from our Hamilton County prosecutor kind of pillage from a number of sources yesterday, and I just my jaw fell open. I know she's a Democrat, and I know she's a leftist, but for the Hamilton County Prosecutor to engage in this type of i'd say horrific speech is just I think it undermines her own credibility as well as undermines the credibility of the office of the Hamilton County Prosecutor. So I'm sure you know about the New King's nationwide Day of Defiance, and if you look, you really are scratching your head maybe about what you're defying. And I pointed out early in the program there's a list seems endless of the areas of division in this country. The pot has been stirred now for years and years. Divide, divide, divide, divide. And this benefits just nothing but our enemies and those who want to undermine the republic, not democracy, county, but the Republic. Go ahead and fight about at Palestine. Do we have one or we don't weave over to the c or not LGBTQ plus issues woke DEI ideology issues, BLM issues, defund the police folks out there. I mean, it's just there's a multitude of things which divide our country, and it seems to me to be most of them are kind of badcrap, insane, and yet, of course, as I always point out, they're the ones that get highlighted because there's so much insanity, like, oh my god, somebody actually believes in that, somebody actually believes that men should be able to play against women in sports. Click anyway, Hamilton County Prosecutor College County Pillage writes this, what's on my mind. My job is the prosecute people who commit crimes, from minor infractions the horrible offenses, and that's where the sanity ends. But all this is against a backdrop of such unconstitutional lawlessness at the federal level by an incompetent, childish, selfish, uneducated jackal who threatens our very democracy every day, even worse by vile humans whose accent advice indicate that they want to destroy our democracy. Please join me Saturday, m Let's see here, vile humans like, for example, the folks that worked for the Doge Department who fared it out fraud, waste, and abuse, and when you look at the money trail, I think one of the reasons they're all screaming and yelling about USA being shut down is because it was a source of taxpayer dollars to fund their leftist activities. You work every day, so your taxpayer's dollars are go to the go to Washington, d C. So USAID can then take them and send them out into the world to fund left wing organizations. And they identified a ton of them. Those people are vile humans.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Take Connie, and I appreciate your words since they were so kind and healing and not divisive and not pot stirring in the midst of all of the well criminal activity going on out in California and elsewhere. I guess we'll see if things cooler heads prevail this weekend. I can only pray for that. And props to my friend Andy real quick here before we go to the raake and hear from Scott Wartman Babylon B headline this is great clever immigrant evades Trump's deportation efforts by not raping, murdering, stealing, or entering the country illegally Babylon B headline, And they wrote an article to go along with it seven fifty six. If you five cares of the detoxtation, like I said, Scott Wharton from The inquire on a variety of local topics. We'll get to him next fall by iHeartMedia Aviation expert Jay Rattle off at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: At the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: Every day we discover something new and important the day's top stories on fifty five KRC the Talk Station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Rockets.
Speaker 18: Dad taught me how to swear and listen to your mom. Somebody asked him, Happy Father's Day, just like Baked Pop. Love you, Daddy, fifty five KRS the talk Station. Heyo by the fifty five kr CED Talk Station. Happy Friday Eve, of course, a sad and tragic day. We will be talking with.
Speaker 2: iHeartMedia Aviation next for Jay Ratliffe, that horrific plane crash in India. He'll join the program at the bottom of the hour, as he does every Thursday. I am pleased to welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show from the Cincinnati Enquirer. Somebody's at least reporting on local things. Scott Whartman, welcome back to the morning show. It's always great having you on.
Speaker 11: Oh thanks for having me, Brian.
Speaker 2: Something I think everybody was talking about, at least of late, one of many murders in the city of Cincinnati, but rather horrific and under really really tragic circumstances, the death of I guess you did have to have pro Bowl met with Sarah Henninger regarding her husband's slaying in their home by a guy who was supposed to be on an ankle monitor who cut it off in February was widely reported by from others. An announcement from police Chief Teresa Thiji they did not even know that that guy was at large. Talk about a breakdown in the system, what's your what's your analysis? And after talking with the folks involved with the AFTABS, meeting with Sarah Henninger, well, a lot.
Speaker 11: Of the city had been quiet in the days following the incident, and then on Wednesday, the mayor met with Sarah Henninger, the wife of the man that was stabbed in their home and over the Rhine and he basically listened to her concerns because she's been very vocal on social media that she wants changed so this doesn't happen again.
Speaker 16: She feels the system.
Speaker 11: Broke down after the suspect cut his ankle monitor off, he fell off the map and basically with the mayor and the police chief, they were both in the meeting on Wednesday morning. They said that they were not notified. The police chief issued pretty strongly worded eight minute video statement that evening after the meeting, saying that, you know, blaming the state for not notifying her. And that's kind of like the big question here, who was responsible. We haven't really gotten an answer on that yet. The state hasn't really responded on exactly you know how that was supposed to work. But from sources I talked to, they said that he was notified, like it was flagged in the system, and they were looking for him actively, so you know how that should have worked. We're still trying to answer that.
Speaker 2: Well, the question then is they were looking for them if if if the since I my police department didn't get alerted that he was out and about and had cut off his ankle monitor and fled the halfway home, and so he was at large. Obviously a demonstrably violent man given the reason he was locked up previously. He went on to commit another robbery then and then ultimately we have the murder of Patrick a Hanger. Yes, it wasn't the Ohio Parole Board that was responsible for monitoring.
Speaker 11: Him, and yeah, it was the state. He was under the state supervision. And again the details on exactly, you know, we're still sorting out how that was supposed to work.
Speaker 5: But he was.
Speaker 4: He served a nine year.
Speaker 11: Prison sentence, was put on supervised release, and then when he cut off his ankle monitor, they didn't really know where he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, see that to me sounds like, you know, it's one of those things you see in movies. Issue in all points bullet and we got a dangerous guy who's cut off his ankle monitor. He's probably up to no good, given him his criminal conduct in the past. Here's a picture of him. Here's crime stopper bad guy. The week we do that every week on the Morning show. Was there a crime stopper alert out there on him? Were the police department provided with photos and information? And you know where he typically hangs out is wherever? That's it seems to me just should be the normal order of business. But if the police department's not notified about it, then they're not going to be out looking for him duh, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and that is these are some of the answers that Sarah Henninger and the city want to get coming out of this, And these are answers right now we just don't.
Speaker 2: Have, okay, And I know some of the reforms that Sarah Harringer was asking for. It sounded to me, based on the reporting I read the AFTAB provol was in a chord and had no objection to what she was asking for and also was desirous of bringing about some change to the system. So at least it doesn't sound like he's being an obstructionist.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 11: I mean when he met with her, it sounded like he listened to her concerns and he agreed that it was unacceptable that those were his words in the statement that he released, and vowed the work with her. And she said that she's going to be very public as she works with the city to keep everyone notified of what's happening and kind of keep the heat on to see that something happened and that there is some meaningful change.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a.
Speaker 2: Business owner and over the Ryan, I think there were residents of over the Ryan. Patrick Herringer had a gym there active in the community, by all accounts, are really terrific guy, and I can certainly understand her being devastated by this, but I think her online social media posts have been quite reasonable, and in spite of her current circumstances and her grief, I think everything that she said out loud are legitimate, you know, rather than just being vile and angry and screaming and yelling. I mean, she's asking for some very legitimate reform. So one can only pray that this tragedy does result in a more efficient system, because obviously there was some sort of breakdown here that doesn't look like it should have happened. Now, whether they would have found him or not, no one can answer that question. But if you don't know the guys out there, you're not going to be looking for him. Which that's the elephant in the room on this one. Scott pivoting over, and.
Speaker 11: The crime really has devastated the over the Rhine community. And this is one of those things. I mean, it was someone killed in their own home.
Speaker 4: You it's really.
Speaker 11: I mean, it's rightly you know, hit a nerve and caused you know, a lot of a lot of stress on the over the Ryan community.
Speaker 2: Which I think is already stressed out. One of the things that came out during this in the aftermath of this tragedy, bad optics for the city. Who tries to paint this, you know, beautiful, you know, rainbows, puppy dogs, a kind of picture of the environment in downtown CINCINNTI. Crime apparently has soared forty eight percent year over and over the Rhine alone, with regard to property crimes and break ins and car thefts and car breakings and all that. It doesn't sound good, but.
Speaker 11: I do believe looking at some of the crime statistics, so I think overall, like violent crime.
Speaker 4: Is down.
Speaker 11: It doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it's sometimes hard to read the year the year data because there can be ambivalent, you know, conclusions that are drawn from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know, but see one of the interesting points that was made and I can't remember where I read it, but violent crime maybe down, and that would be like murders in the city overall. But if you look at different areas, different communities or different neighborhoods, like over the Rhine, that's when you find out that, in fact, no, a lot of crime is up in any given area. So the statistics tend to mask sometimes the reality of what anybody's actually dealing with on a day to day basis in the communities. So well, I'm looking for follow up reporting from Scott Wortman the whole situation with the barole board and what they actually do and how things are monitored and how they keep track of these folks that are out on bail with ankle monitors. There is a piece on aft have purval getting fined fifty dollars doesn't sound like a big slap on the wrist there with fifty bucks. What was the reason he had to pay fifty bucks for this campaign issue?
Speaker 11: Yeah, the Ohio Elections Commission, which is the one that levied the fine. I mean generally, I mean that's actually kind of a hefty fine for them, because it's generally seen as I don't know, necessarily want to say toothless, but they usually aren't like severe consequences that are handed down for violations.
Speaker 4: But it was an issue.
Speaker 11: Kurt Hartman, he's a Republican attorney, often files a lot of complaints and actions against politicis.
Speaker 1: You viewed a lot of.
Speaker 11: Election commission or election campaign finance filings, noticed that there was debt on.
Speaker 4: Have to have pureval's.
Speaker 11: Last campaign finance report that wasn't It was like six four to eight years old, and his contention was that it was eighty three thousand dollars worth of debt to three firms, a law firm and some consulting firms. His contention was, well, if it's that old, it's basically a campaign contribution and should be reported as such.
Speaker 2: So that free, basically free legal services were rendered on his part.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 11: Mister Hartman's argument. And then the Elections Commission they just ruled. They didn't really say much about it other than that it was an incomplete They said that the mayor amended the report and then just levied a fifty dollars fine basically, and that's that's what came to that.
Speaker 2: All right, did he have to pay the law firms back, Well.
Speaker 4: He's.
Speaker 16: According to a f tab Zone attorney, he's currently repaying the loans since Hartman's complaint. And so Kurt Hartman pointed that out, as you know, nothing was being done.
Speaker 1: On this until I.
Speaker 11: Raised the issue, and so yeah, that was definitely part of it.
Speaker 2: Fair Enough, there'd be some lawyers with a happy smiley face getting paid for the work that they did.
Speaker 16: All right, I know you got more attention for the fifty dollars just for it being a fifty dollars fine than anything.
Speaker 2: It is a slap on the wrist. I mean, I don't know what people expect by way of fines from the Oversight Committee, High Elections Commission, but as you illustrate, they rarely do this, So even a fifty dollars fine is a higher level than most. Clearly was a violation here, and that's what they concluded. Are pivoting over. You teamed up with Dan Horne to write an article about the CINCINNTI firefighters, and the fire department survey didn't paint a really pretty picture, did it, Scott.
Speaker 11: Now, I mean only a quarter of the firefighters responded, which I guess if you look at a lot of companies when they do those surveys, that's not necessarily unusual. But the ones that responded, no, we're not happy with their jobs. They felt like they're not being lifted into by management. They felt that the hiring practices were not fair, that the promotions were not fair. This is something the work environment at the fire department. It's been a long standing issue. The previous fire chief was.
Speaker 16: Fired for allegedly creating a hostile work environment according to the or not addressing a hostile work environment, and so this has been an issue that's been ruminating in the fire department for while.
Speaker 2: That was fire Chief Frank McKinley. According to reporting that he's fighting that allegation in his discharge.
Speaker 11: Is he no, no, no, no, Frank McKinley is the current one. Oh I'm sorry, yeah, Chief Washington, Yes, and yeah, he is currently fighting that.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Who prompted this survey? Whose idea or who is behind the survey of the firefighters? Because I would really like to see one of the inst Police department because from all I've heard about that, and I have quite a few inside sources there, things aren't that good by way of morality the in St Police Department.
Speaker 11: Well, according to the city manager, this is part of an overall assessment of the department and they're going to have a report in a month or two with recommendations on how to make improvements and improve the morality the fire department. So, I mean that's something that in the next month or two we shall, hopefully we'll get more clear answers.
Speaker 2: To yeah, but it was it's your report of this. This survey was conducted by last fall by a private firm. I'm just wondering, was that at Sherry Long's initiation or was it the uh the fire department union's behest I'm just wondering who was behind the survey itself.
Speaker 11: Well, at that point, at this point, we we aren't clear because the city manager hasn't said anything beyond what we had in the story, and the report has not been released, wasn't released publicly yet we had obtained a copy of it, and uh so at this point it's not quite clear.
Speaker 2: All right, have you just thore we part company today? Scott Wharton from the Cincinnion Choir. You can find the on line at cincinny dot com. Connie Phillich released the statement yesterday that I found rather troubling personally, but it seemed to be rather unprofessional for a Hamilton County prosecutor to issue this. It's regarded that no King's nationwide dad defiance which has taken place on Saturday attacking without naming Donald Trump, but clearly directed toward Donald Trump and his administration. Did you see that by any chance.
Speaker 16: I saw some online chatter about it, but I'll be hosity I have not really delved into.
Speaker 4: That too much.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just curious if you might consider reaching out to her for an explanation, because she points out her job as to prosecute crimes she goes. But all this is against the backdrop of such unconstitutional lawless at the federal level by an incompetent, childish, selfish, uneducated jackal who threatens our very democracy every day. Even worse, he is backed up by vile humans whose acts and advice indicate that they want to destroy our democracy, and then ask people to join her on Saturday with the not Kings nationwide Native defiance image there. So it just seemed to be rather unprofessional for MI and my listeners. Standpoint, I thought might be worthy story to follow up with Connie pillach On Scott.
Speaker 11: I'll put it on the list.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Hey, You're always welcome here.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you right about local stories so we can all understand what's going on in the city of Cincinnati. Scott and I'll look forward to having on again. I hope you have a wonderful balance of the week you too, Thank you very much. Thanks Scott. It's a twenty right now fifty five care see the talk station Foreign Exchange outstanding mechanics. They are imported cars, traditionally imported cars, whether from Asia or Europe or Tesla's take it. Excuse me, foreign Exchange. I have it fixed for less money than the dealership, and quite often substantially less, which has been my case with my oil changes. I won't regale you with that again, but trust me, over the years, I've saved a heapload and I've been going to Foreign Exchange for all the imported cars that we have owned over the years, probably more than a decade, and I know if I hadded it all up, it would be a heapload of money. They take terrific care of you. As the certified Master technician, I'll be working on your car. You'll pay less, and you'll get a full warranty on both parts and service. So head on up to the Westchester location or down as the case. Maybe that's the one. I recommend Austin and his team of amazing professionals there Tyllersville exit off of I seventy five East two streets right on Kinglin and you are there online it's Foreign axfor in the letter x dot com schedule appoyment five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. It's five one three six four four twenty six twenty six fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 14: I'm an A one card holders can score there.
Speaker 2: A twenty three if aify five KERCD talk station. Good timing for tragic reasons. I heart media aviation expert Jay Ratlef's going to join the program next he does every Thursday at eight thirty. Sadly, we have another item to add to the list, which will be absolutely no surprise to my dear friend Jay Ratliffe, because you've heard the news. An absolute horrific tragedy in India Air India plane crash two hundred and forty two passengers on board, and I've seen the video. You can easily find the video. You have the acts of the aircraft in the air and I don't know if it was a stall situation. Jay's going to probably speculate on that what it could be. It'll be a speculation because we don't know at this point. But it was a massive explosion and it ran into medical ability described as a hostel for doctors. So the planes they reported it gave a May Day call to air traffic control. This is right after takeoff and it just didn't get airborne very well and down it went. Looked like kind of a glide downward. But oh god, it's just horrific and I can only imagine the thoughts of the people on that airline, and prayers go out to each and every one of them, nationals from India. There were United Kingdom folks on there, Canada as well as Portugal, so obviously folks are reeling from that, and there'll be a full investigation. I presume at some point we will get all the information as to what happens. But aviation made it into the news this morning in a very tragic way. So we'll hear from Jay on that. But we've got other topics to talk about as well with Jay Ratliffe. As is the case, let me mention Color Electric family owned and operated since nineteen ninety nine, Andrew Collin and his team of amazing license of course electricians, well oil machine. I always like to point out they are because I've witnessed them in work in my home on multiple occasions, and they do terrific work. You can count on them. That's why they have an A plus for the better business peer. The customer service couldn't be better, and the price is always right with Color Electrics. So big projects in your home, small projects, everything in between, you can count confidently rely on Colin Electric and whatever they do for you goes along with a ten year wiring warranty. Final online is Culin spells e U L E N Culen Electric Cincinnati dot com. The numbers five one three two two seven four one one two. It's five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five KRC. The talk station the Simply Money Minute is sponsored by Time. For the weather, Channel nine says partly cloudy day to day, a little more humid air quality alert is in effect for Cincinni metro area as well as Southeast Indiana. Eighty seven for the heights to day sixty eight overnight low with clouds eighty four of the heights. Tomorrow clouds, warm, muggy, and scattered afternoon and evening storms. They prepict between five and ten pm, follow by overnight scattered showers and a few storms. Sixty eight for the low comes Saturday, eighty two for Flag Day, mostly clouds but scattered thunderstorms are likely in the afternoon. Right now sixty seven degrees in time for a traffic update from.
Speaker 9: The UCL Tramffic Center from massides there being a stress relief and cancer surveillance. The UC Cancer Center offers the region's largest supported services program for cancer patients and survivors. Called five one, three, five BEE and five UCCC northbound fourth seventy one. They moved the wreck out of the left lane on the bridge over to the right shoulder just off of the bridge. Traffic's still heavy from before Grand sathbound seventy five slows through Lachland Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station.
Speaker 2: AY thirty on a Thursday. It's that time when week get the joy and pleasure talking with I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratlift sadly and I know this isn't a curve ball for you, Jay, because I'm certain you found out and heard about the plane crash in India and I saw the video and oh my god, it is just a horror show. Jay, Welcome back to the good morn of Brian.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I had a lot of really fun topics in mind for us to talk about, and that news greeted us this morning, and it you know, as with every aviation disaster, it's a situation of, okay, what do we know of anything. I've been asked throughout the morning to speculate, and obviously you can't, but you can also draw certain conclusions, and we can certainly do this with the video that's been verified as the plane crashing. Was the weather, which sometimes is a contributing cause to aviation disasters, did not appear.
Speaker 2: To be the case here right.
Speaker 10: The other thing was that the aircraft did not show any signs of outward distress, meaning it wasn't on fire. Did nothing seem to have like a bag that would have exploded from the inside or something shot at it from the outside, So the plane wasn't on fire. It seemed to be intact. No pieces of the aircraft wing or vertical stabilizers were missing, so that seemed to suggest everything was pretty much as normal. We do know the airplane took off, reached six hundred and eighty feet or so, leveled off, and then started to glide down, and the landing air was still deployed. Now normally you'll retract that right as you hit the rotation point as you take off, but the crew, you know, had their hands full here. And there's also reports that there was a may day call, Yeah, was sent out and Brian, I'll be really, really really surprised if that's accurate.
Speaker 11: Kid.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah. If you're a flight crew, the last thing you're going to do when you have moments is to stop what you're doing and communicate what's going on. Pilots are taught you aviate first and foremost, who cares? You don't tell anybody anything until you try to get a handle on the situation that's at hand. And if a flight crew took time away from the few seconds, that's really all they have of trying to solve this problem, whatever it was, to stop and communicate, that's just not the norm. And apparently they had a pretty experienced flight crew. And what's going to happen is you're going to hear so many reports of this and that that you're going to find out after the fact wasn't the case. There's eyewitness reports that you really can't take much talk in because you're gonna have two people stand by side and one will say it was flying this way and the other one says, no, it's flying that way. Because your brains just aren't wired to process the tragedy that you solve unfolding. But you know, if an airplane takes off and it has a problem with one of the engines, it continues to take off, they shut the one bad engine down, they increase power to the second, US fly around, and you come back and land. It's a very routine. What happened here apparently caused power for both engines to turn off, and that's a you know, that narrows it down bit. Now, there's no conclusions that are ever going to be drawn from just the video that we saw. Have at our disposal. Boeing officials as well as the National Transportation Safety Board as an assist agency. They won't be leading. It will arrive and they'll help with the black boxes, and once those are retrieved and analyzed, they'll be able to tell mechanically what was happening. And also the cockpit voice recorder that will provide any verbal communications were going on, or any alarms that might have been sounding at the time that could suggest what happened. But if there was ever fuel contamination, in other words, if water got in the fuel or something that contaminated the fuel enough, it could cause an engine to shut down. We've had that happen before. For it to have both engines shut down, I just don't know. I just don't know. And back to that may day call. I remember when Sulenberg and Jeff Style on the Miracle on the Hudson when they had the double bird strike. They communicated it may day, but they were twenty eight hundred feet, so they had some time to work the problem, thankfully, and it ended up very well. This crew had less than seven hundred feet and if you're at altitude, you know, thirty five thousand feet and there's a problem, an experienced flight crew can say, okay, let's work the problem. We have X amount of minutes to solve whatever's going on here. They had seconds to try it. Yeah, obviously, very very few options. And now the investigation will continue and hopefully they'll find some survivors. Oh my god, the images and the pictures and the video are just horrific, and you just pray that the people on the plane survived as well as nobody on the ground was killed. And only time will tell.
Speaker 2: Time will tell, and you can pray that there are but seeing the video and that fireball explosion and the fact that they basically flew into a building. I find it hard to believe anybody could survive.
Speaker 10: And we can later get into the specifics of the investigation. Yeah, certain things you're concerned about, but yeah, those are my initial observations.
Speaker 2: Real quick, No, pilot, am I I know you are a pilot, but it didn't look like the flaps were down. Are flaps down during takeoff to provide le nor.
Speaker 10: The flaps were not in the position that they needed to appear to be. But it was the air speed that to me was the biggest sinicare because even if you have a flap issue, the speed is going to dictate what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The stall, the stall thing, right, and you know this, well a.
Speaker 10: Stall would have would have actually caused the airplane to fall out of the sky. Yeah, you're right, that was Yeah, this one, this one flew and or glided is a better term. So that's why on this And look, the Dreamliner you're talking about, seventy nine airlines around the world use it. It's been been around for fourteen years. You've had a billion passengers travel on them without any incident whatsoever, you know, as far as a crash. So there's a lot of Yeah, this is a workhorse for Boeing, and a lot of people are saying, oh, here we go with Boeing again.
Speaker 4: I'm like, we'll time out.
Speaker 10: You know, there's a lot of contributing causes that could be at play here, and we simply don't know because yeah, it was a Boeing aircraft. But you know Boeing and Airbus, ninety percent percent of any aviation access can involve one of the two, so you certainly can't draw conclusions at all. Here we go again, because that Dreamliner has a very very proven track record behind it and is an incredibly safe aircraft.
Speaker 2: I guess lucky for Boeing it wasn't a seven thirty seven Max.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but you know.
Speaker 10: They're going to be very quickly over there to see what's going on, because you know, if it was a mechanical situation, we got to address it because we have other seven eighty sevens that are out there flying fair enough.
Speaker 2: We'll continue with Jay Ratliff after these brief words.
Speaker 14: Fifty five KRC general horse.
Speaker 2: We got a warmer, but more humid day to day air quality learning effect from the Sinseen metro area in Southeast Indiana eighty seven for the high sixty eight overnight low with clouds and increase humidity, eighty four muggy and scattered afternoon and eating storms tomorrow between five and ten pm, mainly eighty four to the high down to sixty eight overnight with a few scattered showers and storms and mostly cloudy Saturday, and they say thunderstorms are likely in the afternoon. I have a two then right now sixty eight time for traffic from.
Speaker 1: The UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: From massides therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance.
Speaker 1: So you see.
Speaker 9: Cancer center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one three five eight five U see ce see South Pound seventy one continues slow from abup two seventy five, often onto Red Bank rex clear. So is the backup northbound fourth seventy one North Pound seventy five getting better between Florence and downtown chuck Ingramont fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 2: We've ever been in the cockpit before? Hey forty if you got CAIRCD talk station Jay rather fast, he's I heard need the aviation expert. We enjoy his company every Thursday for a few segments pivoting over away from the tragic Indian aircraft we have. It's one thing to have your flight canceled, but it's another thing to have your entire airline shut down. What's this all about, Jay, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Silver Airways may've been around, I think fourteen fifteen years. Maybe they're Florida based company. I fly into Florida as well as Caribbean and Bahama destinations. They have eight aircraft and either twenty or thirty destinations, and yesterday they ceased operations, ran out of money and told send messages to the passengers not to report to the airport. Well that's fine if you're home getting ready to go on your vacation, but quite another if you're at your vacation waiting to get home. Oh yeah yeah, So those individuals would be tasked with trying to get a hold of an airline and by a last minute one way ticket back back home because the airline that they had trusted has gone out of business. So we it's been a while since we've seen one just totally belly up like this without any advanced notice. But the good news is that the you know, the number of cities they fly or few which means the impact is going to be few, but you know not if you're one of the passengers who's going to end up being stranded at one of these, especially if you're in the Caribbean or the Bahamas and you're trying to get back.
Speaker 2: Well, and depending on how they I guess declare bankruptcy and go Chapter eleven or something, getting your money back is gonna be a little difficult from a belly up airline.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And you know, if they filed chapter eleven, as many airlines have, they keep flying, and from our side of the ticket counter, you and I've talked about it, you really you don't notice the difference if it's Spirit American when they filed chapter eleven and in other carriers. I remember when United went through it a number of years ago. It's just something that happens. And as they do, you know, they organized that they keep flying, a far cry from just kind of you know, everything coming.
Speaker 2: To a stop. Well, I guess they have assets that could be liquidated.
Speaker 10: You might get pennies on yours.
Speaker 2: That's typically the case because I'm sure if they are having this kind of financial struggles, they have a lot of creditors standing in line with their hands out for the for the what's left over, And we talk a.
Speaker 10: Lot Brandon about the the flight insurance, trip insurance, and those things come into play because I'm a big fan of that because you never know what's gonna happen, and anytime Sherry and I fly, I'll get the trip cancelation insurance, which includes a lot of different things. If things were to happen and it's a few bucks, it's it's no big deal and peace of mind, yes, And to me it's just a natural part. Plus, if you're really really good at planning your trip way in advance, as so many of our listeners are, you're getting a very big discount on your your ticket and as a result, many times you're the insurance is going to be made available, sometimes at reduced costs. But even if not, with all the money you've saved by booking early, you've got more than a month of money left over to make sure that you lock that in. And if you're buying your making your reservations as we tried to do eleven months in advance, that is very prudent to get that and I can't you know, recommend that.
Speaker 2: Enough fair enough, Well, you got another minute to show in this segment. Let's just talk real quickly about Boeing had a great month of sales, more than three hundred aircraft. Now, I guess the follow up question is, yeah, yeah, yes, sold them, but when are you going to deliver them?
Speaker 10: Well, right now they're making they're cranking out airplanes at about forty five a month, which is twice of what he did last year at this time. But look last year Boeing delivered three hundred and forty eight airplanes wow, and the whole year. So if you see them getting three hundred and three orders in a month, that's not too bad that they had three camp so it was ant of three hundred, and they've had very few months that were that good as far as a you know, kind of a blockbuster kind of month for them. But what that means is their backlog aircraft orders are now fifty nine and forty three, so they've got nearly six thousand aircraft on back order. By comparison with their friends over at Airbus, they've got I think about eight thousand, close to nine thousand on back order. So I don't care who you're buying your airplane from, it's going to be a while before you get it, which is why we've discussed many times. Airlines will say, hey, let's go buy another airline. That way we can immediately have an influx of you know, two hundred new airplane not new, but two hundred additional aircraft that we can add to the fleet that will allow us to fly in the several cities that we just can't now because we don't have the number of airplanes to do it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, and you know, if you're buying millions of dollars worth of aircraft, and every one of these things is a heap lot of money, the terms of conditions and the delivery date prospects or anticipated delivered date is certainly something they're going to discuss, so they know in advance about when the aircraft's going to show off or at least some rough estimates it is.
Speaker 10: And look, a lot of these are incredibly fuel efficient airplanes, and it's a lot of the planes that they are ordering are to replace some of the planes that are older in their fleet. So the thought is, look, let's get this newer aircraft in so that we can a save money on fuel but provide a better line of service for our customers. I'd love to think that's a primary consideration. It's not, and many times it's because you can accommodate more passengers on the newer aircraft than you can be old. So now there's a lot of incentives for getting the new airplanes, and you know they can't get them fast enough.
Speaker 2: Let's pause, bring Jay right, look back. Talk about airlines selling our personal travel information and hub delays. Always conclude with hub delays, find out it's a good day to fly out there. It's a forty six right now, be right.
Speaker 14: Back, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: One more time for the weather this morning, it's Channel nine says we have a partly cloudy day, a bit more human, I guess than yesterday. Air Quality alerting effect for since Sint Metro and Southeast Indiana eighty seven to high excuse me that to sixty eight overnight with clouds, clouds, muggy conditions. Tomorrow was scattered after indon evening storms They predict between five and ten pm. Eighty four for the high, but then again we got showers and storms overnight as well, sixty eight for the low. Finally, for Saturday, cloudy with scattered thunderstorms likely in the afternoon eighty two for the high finishing up at sixty eight degrees. Let's get a final traffic update.
Speaker 1: From the uc HOW Triumphing Center.
Speaker 9: From mascience therapy to stress relief and cancer surveillance, the u SEE Cancer Center offers the region's largest supportive services program for cancer patients and survivors called five one, three, five eight five. UCCC northbound seventy five continues just over a five minute delay from turf Way into town southbound seventy five. That's sober five minute delay from Evendale down to the lateral I found seventy one. You're often on the breaks from above two seventy five to Red Bank Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: A fifty hear fifty five kr CD talk station. Demand and demand, most notably on days like today. And we have that tragedy in India with the airline crash. But Jay Ratliffe, what is with airlines selling our personal and travel information to whom and why?
Speaker 10: Well, the airlines have an organization or come entity. They own the Airline Reporting Corporation. It's owned in essence by several large airlines. It does a lot of things from an accounting standpoint and other things for the airline industry. But it's been found out that the ARC, the Airline Reporting Corporation, is selling light information personal data on passengers to the Customs and Border Protection Agency. So the thought is, why are airlines selling this information to a government entity in not keeping that information private. The response was that, you know, we're going to support federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies if they're trying to identify persons of interest. But the airlines have not been, shall we say, fully you know, forthcoming with regards to what they're doing. But you know, when I look at it, it's the itinerary, it's the payment details that are being made available. And I mean, the government has that kind of information anyway, So I don't feel as though it's a betrayal on my part if my light information or whatever is provided to a government agency for the I guess, the sake of law enforcement. But you know, your libertarian side of things, you might look at that and say, hey, look, you know, is this something that we can look at? Does a Bobby And that was going to be a question I had for you, because I look at this as something that's not necessarily that big of a deal because the government already has access to a lot of this. I think the thought is we're trying to find in a timely fashion where somebody we're looking for might happen to be traveling to.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Very mixed emotions on these kind of things, Jay, I really do, because I don't like, you know, government accumulation of information. I mean, it's always there or we're just trying to protect you. We're just trying to protect you. Yeah, Well that's what the NSA says, and they vacuum up literally every communication we make in the world. And you know how good are they at produced at predicting future crimes? And the usually are just like, oh yeah, we got a file on that guy after the crime has been committed, so you know what I mean, it's like we gotta reminds me always that movie Casablanca. We have a complete dossier on you, you know. All right, great, thanks, so my eyes Yeah yeah, all right. Well we typically I don't.
Speaker 10: Trust airlines in the you know, am I trust for the government. Well that probably goes without saying, but it's just, you know, the irony is the government asked the airlines for information such as this during the pandemic, and the airline said, no, we will not provide it because we don't have the personnel. So I guess when it was requested during a time of crisis with the pandemic, thinking if somebody had got COVID, we need to find out where they've been. That kind of stuff isn't important enough. But now the airlines are okay and selling that same information to another government agency. It just yeah, really yeah, come on.
Speaker 2: And selling it, you know, profit motive, right, that's it. We always then unhubbed delays, jay rightlift. What's it look like out there today for air travel?
Speaker 10: You don't want to be in Texas, Houston and Dallas getting absolutely hammered with some inclement weather, a lot of rain, a lot of wind, a lot of delayed, a lot of canceled flights. So if you're flying connecting on through Houston on United you might get a hold of them just to see what options you might have available to you. If you're going through Dallas US on American, do the exact same thing, because that's primarily where the headaches today are.
Speaker 1: Going to be.
Speaker 10: With the rest of the country being pretty good shape.
Speaker 2: I imagine you're heading off to your next phone call to talk about the air disaster.
Speaker 1: Jaybisies, Hey, I'm.
Speaker 10: Actually trying to save my voice. I've had a cold all week talk until about Wednesday, so I was trying to make sure that I had enough batteries juice to make sure that we were going to be good for this. I'm glad, yeah, but no, it's as time allows I do it. But you know, this is the important one of the week. I always enjoy our conversation.
Speaker 2: That's so kind of you, Jay, and I thoroughly enjoy our conversations. I do, and I know you to be a great man with a better half. So God bless you, sir. We'll talk next Thursday, and I hope your health improves quickly.
Speaker 10: I'm on the men so they we're headed in the right direction, brother.
Speaker 2: Great news, Take care of my friend. Eight fifty five fifty five care se the talk station. Taxpayer Protect lines Dave Williams this morning on are we pushing free or fair trade? The answer to that was, now, what is the remittance free and the food stamp fraud that's been revealed? Bob Wetter on the Tower lighting ceremony in Mount Washington taking place tomorrow, along with the Flag Day celebration, the new lights light up at nine pm, Bob and Scott Wortman from the inquiry on aftab purvol and the Sarah Henninger disaster, why he was fined fifty dollars for campaign finance issues, and what's going on with the Cincinnia Fire Department. All those topics, along with my conversation with Jay Ratliffe podcast page, fifty five krs dot com Tech Friday tomorrow and should's infest folks tomorrow as well. Hope you have a wonderful day, folks. Thanks Joe Streker for all the work you do for the program. I truly appreciate what you do for the show. And if you want to do a podcast, call Joe Strekker up. It's what he does on the side. He does a terrific job of producing podcasts. Folks, stick around, Glenbeck's coming right up from a.
Speaker 8: Full rundown and the biggest ten lines just minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you a fact now, Americans should know.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 5: This