Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to the Occult Rejects another episode of Rustic Gods. I am your humble host here, coming to you live from the Gray Pilled Garage, the Mississippi Mystic himself Jules, host of the Gray Pill podcast. What's going on Everybody with me tonight? My two fellow rejects, Nick the CEO and founder of The Occult Rejects and the Headless Giant. My my partner in crime and this endeavor, this series that we're doing. And uh, the host of the Headless Giant podcast Alchemy mondays, uh mail bag Thursdays, lots of stuff that he does. So y'all tuesdays?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he has all the days covered. So what's up boy?
Speaker 3: Well this Tuesday, we're actually going back to one of our favorites. We're gonna be talking D M T again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's Wednesday. I think Wednesday night.
Speaker 3: Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, we still got Tuesday. I didn't get I didn't offer Tuesday because I didn't want to fuck that up. It for the second week in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's exciting. I gotta check that out.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: You know what sub Jewels you did you fix the the video for Headless?
Speaker 2: It fit the screen this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, I was like, I was gonna offer you room and be like, yo.
Speaker 2: You'll be and I'm fixed that.
Speaker 1: You notice all my edits, all my ads that I do, all the uh, all the thumbnails and like the background as they all fit. I'm very O C D about the production quality of things. So maybe that's a good thing for y'all. Right, Uh, I'll definitely send that over to you Headless so you can use that uh on. But yeah, guys, it's been a couple of weeks. Last episode, we uh we discussed priapus, fashionists, uh, the the phallic god well really just uh uh a symbol for you know, not fertilization. What the fuck am I talking about them? Fertility energy, yeah, fertility right, fertility that people you know. I mean it could be considered a talisman of sorts, you know, to wear around your neck or something, you know, good luck, charm you may find, uh you know, the love of your life be shot by cupid. Right, And so we we discussed the fashionists and and uh priapus, and it was very interesting. We we uh we looked at a lot of interesting images and it was a blast. But tonight I believe we are discussing the the se nymphs right headless.
Speaker 3: This is a very interesting point of contention in Greek mythology. So, uh, in the Theogony, right, Uh, you've got the the you know, Titans, right, and you've got the Olympians and half of the Titans, you know, half of this first group that came out of Gaia and Uranus took up the sea, and so Ocens or Okeanus and Tethnus represent sort of the split in hierarchies that doesn't really ever get healed, right, So they are representative of all of these other spears that live in the water or around the water, or around rivers, lakes, streams, all of this stuff. And in fact, in the in the Theogony, it's made a point that Hera, the wife of Zeus, believes that it wasn't Gaya and Urunos or the earth in the sky that were the first dichotomy, it was actually Okeanus and Tetus, which is actually a little bit more biblical if you think about it. So before there was anything, it was the spirit of the Lord was over the chaos of the deep. Right, So in the biblical version, you could kind of see how these gods would be first, and Hera is saying that these gods are first. Now, these Okeanus and Tetus were kind of playing a neutral role throughout the Titanomachi or the battle against the Titans, because they're in the water. They don't really care. And Okeannas is constantly referred to as the streams of the rivers around the world.
Speaker 1: Right, And this is him right here, guys, Oceanis Okianus.
Speaker 3: They call him reclining one because he's constantly laying, you know, water finds his level.
Speaker 1: Now, this is different than Poseidon, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, serve yes, okay. Poseidon is sort of like, well, you've got Poseidon, you've got Zeus, and you've got Hades. You've got the sea, the water, or you've got the water, you've got the air right on top of Mount Olympus, and you've got the underworld. Right. So really, what you've got in these three brothers is you've got dominion over all of these areas, Like these are the three spirits that govern all of the spirits in those areas, right, So, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon are sort of like the new rulers of the world after Titanamaki, after things have changed with all of these you know, cataclysmic events, all of these massive you know pounding by by heavenly bodies, all of this, you know, comets striking the planet.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, and you see kind of that triarchy of of those three guys, and you see it elsewhere ball Yam and Mott right the air, water and the underworld, and and dude, I mean yeah, so this isn't foreign to us, and so yeah, that's that's pretty interesting that this is not Poseidon but like an elder god right right, Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh, Keenness in being the reclining one, is considered not to take sides, right, and so he kind of holds all of the secrets, and yet he doesn't take sides in any of these kinds. He's sort of like the neutral arbiter. So he often comes to Zeus and is giving advice to Zeus, and Zeus is like, get away from me, old man, I don't want to hear what you have to say. So he's he's kind of like this, if you're not gonna take a side, you're gonna pick ok thiss ok. This is like, I don't pick sides.
Speaker 1: I see here's one of him and Tetus. Let me pull this up. This is great. I actually really like this one.
Speaker 3: Is this with the uh pincer horns?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you already know I love it. Yeah, yeah, you've.
Speaker 3: Tata has these wings and the serpent and he's got the pincer horns, which I think are very unique and really, you know, striking about this motif is is he's got crab horns, and crabs are seen as like, uh, have you ever heard of carsonization?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, So in.
Speaker 3: Carconization, you've got all these different arthropods, including spiders and other things that have developed underwater to take on the shape of the crab. Right, So it's like it doesn't matter what type of invertebrate bug you've got living in the ocean, at some point, they're going to evolve into the crab. And so o Keynness having the little pincers as a head is kind of a reminder of that carsonization, right, like, all my creatures will eventually become a crab. Right.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And she she has uh the wings are hermes, are you know? The those those wings that are on on her head, as well as the serpent h so there's some hermetic symbolism there, right.
Speaker 3: But their horns are on the front of their heads, which is a little bit different from what you think of as normal horns. Is like normal horns are back.
Speaker 1: Here, backing, curved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right, So it's a different perspective. But that is representational of all of the spirits that come out of their youth. So that would be the near its and the oceanids. Those would be the three thousand spirits that give birth to all these other things. Now, you know, doing magic on the open ocean and sort of connecting with these spirits also connects you with the wind and everything else. So this was very important for ancient travel, is to get in touch with the spirits of the water so that you're not left dealing with these sirens.
Speaker 1: Here's the oceanids right here.
Speaker 3: Right, and the sirens are a big part of this. You know, they hate mankind. What are you doing in our oceans? You don't belong here. You're just mortals for the land. You don't have dominion over us. We can do whatever we want to. Once you get in the boat, it's sort of like we have dominion here. You can't touch us, and in a lot of ways. You see that reflected in a lot of the stories, especially with the you know Odyssey, where's he's you know, tied himself to the mass, right, and he takes the cotton out of his ears. Everybody else has the cotton in the ears, but he takes the cotton out to see if you can withstand the call of the sirens. And he doesn't. He fails.
Speaker 1: But this is very interesting, this certain kind of imagery right here. It's like these spirits are filing into the ocean and then they are re emerging as sirens right right.
Speaker 3: And there's a connection between the sirens and the oh I'm losing their names, the the guys with the claws, the harpies harpies, right, So the harpies and sirens kind of get intermingled a little bit. So, for instance, these these two sirens that attack the feast that Hercules is attending that he's got to smash into bits. They used to be sirens of the water, so now they're sirens of the air and they're attacking this feast, right. So it's it's almost like these are the naval pilots that are coming out of the water to afflict mankind with their maleficence in the form of this kind of you know, being with these claws and the wings and everything. What.
Speaker 1: Oh well, as I's going to pull this image up, I find this interesting. Right here, there's a harpie over a sea fairy like over the ship. So did they have anything to do with those? So you're saying they did have something to do with the ocean.
Speaker 3: Right right? So these are nearads that eventually got the wings and the claws, okay, okay, And but they're coming out of the water as well. So there's this constant sort of push pull when it comes to humans and these spirits of the ocean. You can see that a lot with Poseidon.
Speaker 1: And there's a eye of Horace that they always put on their boat for good luck. They still do that to this day. Guys, If y'all didn't know, the fishermen in Greece and Rome and all, you know, all those other places around the Mediterranean put the eye of Horace on their boat for good luck. Intention on symbols, you know, right, And a lot.
Speaker 3: Of that has to do with what they saw of Apollo, because they call Apollo Horace the Elder. So in their Parenteon the syncretism with Horace was very present when talking about Apollo. So Apollo being the son of Zeus, right, the avenging angel, right.
Speaker 1: As well as being the son of Osiris, the avenging god to avenge his father, you know, and take back Egypt. Right, Yeah, I see that now near Eds? Or did I say that? Right? Near Reids? Nearads? And well, you know, I try my best. Ocean is what what's the difference between the two. Is there is there a difference or is it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's uh, it's not really that clear because again, like all of these three thousand spirits that uh Okeans and uh Tetus had together would be kind of like considered both the you know, nerds and oceanids, but in different places they were called different things, and usually the names would stick based upon the popularity. Right. So there's so many different gods of the ocean, that's ridiculous. Right. So just in Greek and Roman mythology, you've got Pontus, which is like another oceanis. You've got uh, you know, uh Neptune, which would be like one of the sons of uh you know, Poseidon, and he's a near it or or like a c spirit as well as well as the constant combinations of ocean in spirits and even Dionysus dolphins. Right, one of dionysus symbols is a dolphin.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we were reading about that on Esotary book review two weeks ago on on the symbolism of fish. There you go, I think maybe bacchus. No, yeah, no, dude, you see the dolphin a lot, guys, we talked about that a lot on Gray pill and what's she having her hand? There was that a cross.
Speaker 2: Could be a mirror.
Speaker 4: I was thinking maybe a mirror. Yeah, sure, it's that thing that missed me. Is that thing that would spend it out of the little things.
Speaker 1: About I mean, you know they they they had the onc and I have this depiction I posted, ah kech you know the frog god u of primordial darkness. He had an onk in his hand in this one thing. And so I don't know, you you gotta ask. But I do see the octopus as well.
Speaker 3: So that's interesting, right, So let me read from the oil and then we can get back into it. So the Nearids were fifty. Okay, so the Nearids are only the fifty. The Oceanids represent a different number, but they were the fifty sea nymphe daughters of near Us, the old man of the sea. Again back to that idea, is Oceanus has all of these different forms, like Pontis is the Roman form and Pontis is If you look up Pontus, you'll find the same depictions as Oceanish. They were goddesses of the sea's rich bounty, protecting the sailors and fishermen, coming to the aid of those in distress. Individually, they represent various facets of the sea from salty broun, the sea foam aphrodite right uh, sand rocks, waves and currents, as well as the various skills possessed by seamen. The neards dwelt with their elderly father in a silvery grotto. Again, like you see so much of this is that Pontes or is that that that's Pontus.
Speaker 1: He looks the exact same.
Speaker 3: Exactly that stude.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure behind him is a hippocampus.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well that is very important to the status rights.
Speaker 1: Let's the whale that has something to do with the hippocampus if you look into the symbolism behind it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that it looks like a seahorse too. The hippo campus.
Speaker 3: Right right, So the nearess dwelt with their elderly father and a silvery grotto at the bottom of the G A G and C. The near Tetis or a Thetis was their unofficial leader, and Amphiitrite was Poseidon's queen. The Neards were depicted in ancient art as beautiful young maidens, sometimes running with small dolphins or fish in their hands, or else riding the backs of dolphins, hippocampboy or hippocamps other sea creatures. Again, back to the hippocamps here we go. The name Nearids means daughter of nearest, but also the wet ones from neros, the Greek word for wet Again. It's the dolphins and hippocamp boy.
Speaker 1: She got somebody's head in her hand, dude.
Speaker 3: Probably sailors. They love to fuck with sailors and they love to, you know, kill them and use their bodies as trophies.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: If you guys haven't listened to what's his name? The guy who's the gen X guy who's always talking about the watchers funk? What's his name? He's got X men and uh, what do you call it? X files? Under his belt. He just came out with a book about the X Files.
Speaker 2: Damn can't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ah, I'm losing it. We keep asking him to come on the show, but he refuses to. I forget his name. But anyways, he talks about the this the singing troupe that No, not Alberto, but he talks about this singing troop that uses oh cn it or near it imagery in there in their production. It's called uh the something Twin. But anyways, like none of their words actually make any sense. They're singing and it sounds like words, but none of them are actually words.
Speaker 2: Talk about Rubert Sheldrake.
Speaker 3: He's another one that keeps telling me tho the Cocktail Twins. Have you guys ever listened to Cocto Twins music?
Speaker 1: No CONATAI twins heard?
Speaker 3: The Cocto Twins represent sort of this neard energy, this mermaidy type energy, and they make songs that don't actually have any words. They sound like words, but they're just all nonsense strings of dismeaning and they put out these songs on significant dates that go along with high level assassinations and stuff like that. So there's this Cocto Twins sort of near it idea that goes along with this, you know, where we're taking revenge for all of the mermaids you killed or something like that, or the death of the oceans. And so this Docto Twins band's band is specifically producing music that doesn't have any meaning to it, but is put out on significant dates with.
Speaker 1: The energy behind it as well, right, the intention behind it. Yeah, that's all that matters. That's all that matters. And that's and you can look at a lot of pointless art as that, right, Yeah, to think, you know, well.
Speaker 3: The Cocktail Twins pride themselves on sort of injecting their own belief system into the garbage layer or garbage strata of media, which would be like all of this, you know, advertising, everything that pops up in the commercials, all of that stuff has sort of these underlying meanings that people don't really get, but it goes directly into your subconscious mind. The garbage strata of media is the stuff that sticks most often in the back of your brain. And you know, you start singing along with the songs and you don't know why the song gets stuck in your head, but it's there. And so their their whole goal is, Hey, we can have the most impact by getting our nonsense words and our nonsense songs into your mind and you not knowing why it's there. So it's it's kind of a powerful and dangerous sort of spiritual paradigm that they're existing in. But nobody who's done any you know, serious research into this, has any idea that it's happening less they're looking at the Jamatri and everything else, But the Cocto twins seem like these rabid, kind of lodest sort of magicians that are acting on the subconscious layer of the brain. And they're always associated with these major celebrities too, right, And there aren't actually no Coctau Twins, Like they just made that name up. There's no twins involved at all, right, so you already get the images in your head, but none of that stuff is real. So I think it's a it's a powerful form of magic. So here are a list of the named nerds. But I want to get to the hippocamp first, because the hippocamp is very important to Greek mythology. So in a certain time they were having a contest of who gets to be the patron god of Athens. I don't think it was even called Athens at the time. But on one hand, you've got this very eager Poseidon who comes up to the shore and he's like, I've got everything you need Athens. I'll show it to you.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So the first thing I'm bringing to you is this hippo camp, right, And the hippo camp was like a pro too horse that came from the ocean. And so the hippo camp, you know, he brings it up on land and obviously it's not doing anything because it's meant for the ocean. And they're like, that's nice. It's kind of water horse, but you know, we kind of need horses. We don't need a water horse, right, And so then Poseidon's like, here, I'm gonna show you what I can do. So he gets out his you know, his big old staff, and he hits a rock and what comes out of it is seawater. Are you getting any sort of vibes about you know, Moses at all? Because there is that element. So he hits the rock and outcomes seawater. He's like, look, I brought you this spring, and they're like, we can't drink it. What are you doing, and then this woman named Athena comes out and she brings the olive tree, and the olive tree was food shelter, everything like this was their memory source. And they're like, all right, we're gonna go with her instead. And so from that point on, Poseidon was kind of pissed that he got passed up, even though he brought these wonderful things from the sea that all these people decided they couldn't use for some reason. And the horse did come along later at a point where it was no longer a hippo camp anymore, but the Greeks were pretty convinced that the horse came out of the hippocamp so that was their sort of idea about it. And again, the horse coming from the ocean a very different way of seeing things.
Speaker 1: But so I don't think I'm streaming to my YouTube.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on. I just went and looked and it says, waiting, that's weird, that's real weird. I'm scheduled for it's December fourteenth, right, yeah, at nine fifteen, it's ninety three. That's weird. It's it's the crazy and the craziest thing about it is. It's showing on the stream yard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's only five destinations. It's not even over what we can use. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let me remove and I'll delete on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Damn send it back out now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, guys, we'll upload it.
Speaker 3: While you're working on that. I can read some of the names of the neards so forth. All right, So first one is a gave, oh gove like the cactus.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And this is a near it whose name means the illustrious uh at tia, the near it of the seashore. I'm a thea. And this this one actually comes up a lot in Greek mythology. A'm atha one of the neards, one who rears or nurses the fish. Right. A'm Athea was also associated with the water goat infinamy, a near it of the sea's bounty, literally she of the surrounding pasture. Now, in a lot of ways, you can understand how these names themselves represent the spirit. So as you are invoking these names in your in your practices, it's this is the spirit that it kind of rules over comes over you. So these are you know, the names are very important. So Amphittrite, the Neared, Queen of the Sea, the surrounding third surrounding third life.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, go over to to my stream and like it it's now we got it up and going. Yeah. I figured that all these near ads would have names. Uh is it the same thing with the ocean?
Speaker 3: Its it is, and there's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to write these down, so I guess we'll have to just get a list on.
Speaker 3: Theo theoi dot com has all of the lists and the references, so if you're actually looking for where these things can be found in the existing Greek literature, you'll find all sorts of references for them over at theoi dot org.
Speaker 1: Hey, so, before we get too far away from the hippocampus, doesn't isn't this like part of your brain?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I do it Honestly, until he started saying something else, I thought you guys were talking about the brain.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, oh, it.
Speaker 1: Looks like let's put a bookmark on the.
Speaker 3: I told you.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, oh, wait, we're not talking about.
Speaker 1: It, because this is fascinating to me. You find this with everything, dude, which we just talked about. The Fridgie and cap, you know, and the gallbladder. So like, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Just think about this real quick. So the Greeks did do some medical experimentation and they saw what fetuses are looking like, and basically all things in their primordial state kind of look like hippocampoy. Right, It's like the fetuses take the shape of the hippocampoid before they become anything. So for them to be talking about the hippoc campoi being the predecessor or the previous version of the horse kind of actually makes sense because you know, that's sort of the fetal state of everything kind of looks like the hippocampoy or the hippocampus in the brain, So there is that element to it as well. So did I ever finish the thought on the wife of Zeus talking about how Oceanus and Tethys were the primaries and not you know, Gaia and Urinus. I think that's actually significant because we come from the waters. Everything is birth out of the waters, and the Greeks specifically believe that all creation is a sexual act. Everything involves that sexual union producing something else. This is why they have Gaya and Urunos as the progenitors for the world. Is because their love making brought everything else into existence. So, you know, for hera to say that we all come from the water actually and not from the union of the sky and the earth seems pretty significant and theologically damaging to the rest of the you know, polytheistic religion at that point, because they had to know the order of things, the hierarchy, the divine order, and for them to have this sort of dissenting opinion in that divine order would represent sort of a major departure from the establishment of that you know, Greek theogny. But Hara was always kind of an outlier when it comes to Greek mythology. She's she's not about all of those things that Zeus was doing to bring about new life in the world, you know, so kind of interesting. She was adopted by oceans and Tethys. So after I guess, during the time that the Golden Age where Kronos is ruling, she gets you know, barfed up after he takes it in, and then she's adopted by oceans and Tethus, so she's learning all the secrets of the ocean while Zeus is sort of conquering and becoming this this god king of the sky and.
Speaker 1: The sky god. Yeah. Yeah, interesting, dude. Yeah, I'll never think of Poseidon again. I'll think of Oceanis whenever, you know, think of the got it the god of the water or the oceans, the sea.
Speaker 3: Well, Amphatrite is his his is his queen Amphatrite.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I saw that name. I was going to ask you about that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's interesting that her name literally means surrounding third. Right, So if you think about the water and the land and all these things being divided up, there's this idea of maybe the surrounding again. Oceanus is the god of the rivers that surround the world, and if she's the surrounding third, there's a cross over there too.
Speaker 1: So here's she is right again with the hippocampus, dude Camps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right. It has a lot to do with this uh primordial state that you find in the womb, and so you know, the gods of the fetuses would be the water gods, you know, so a lot of childbirth goes into these gods as well. Together with their sisters, the Kima Tall Kima tall Legie, and the Kima Tokey, she possesses the power to still the winds and calm the sea. So if you got a lot of winds on the sea, maybe you should be praying to infiltrate apsudies one of the neards Homer. But again, you know, if you think about these gods as being sort of like storm gods of the ocean, Poseidon is very angry. She's the one that calms Poseidon, right, Auto noi a nearid named with her own mind? Auto Noe very interesting. So the noose of Zeus, we'll probably get into that later. But Auto knowe, a nearid named with her own mind. Dexamine one of the nerds of the strength of the right hand.
Speaker 1: And sounds sounds like a pharmaceutical.
Speaker 3: A lot of these do become pharmaceuticals, which is strange because they go directly for the oceanids and nereids to create their pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, it doesn't pharmacopeia come from Greek? Yeah, like yeah, man, yeah.
Speaker 3: And all of these queens of the ocean who were pharmacy, they were taught by the sea how to produce these powerful drugs.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to look at sea moss, dude. That's why sea moss is so good for us and like all this stuff you find that you can find in the ocean that you can mix with other things that can, you know, do things that they'll probably kill you for finding a cure for right.
Speaker 3: Right true, Dione, one of the Dione, one of the divine Apollodorus. That's his reference. Doris Doris is where we can get the names from the near it of the sea's bounty or else the mixing of fresh water with the brine. They've got this spot in the ocean where this dirty water cannot mix with the clean water, and nobody knows exactly why that happens. There are so many different things that happen in the ocean that we can't fully explain that. I think you know, the Greeks were watching as well, so.
Speaker 1: They've got that, and so most of the ocean's unexplored.
Speaker 3: Dude, right right, Dodo the near it of giving safe sea voyage or generous catch Dodo interesting Diamini, the near it of the power Yoni, the near it of the beach strand. So I guess that would be like a beach shelf or one of these banks in the thing. And let's see Erratto named the lovely also another name for a mistake, I believe Coratto. So if you're writing in these manuscripts, instead of crossing everything out, you would write errato next to it. I could be getting it wrong with the spelling.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 3: Ava gora ava gora the neared of the good assembling of fish or perhaps navy ships right. So again, like where do they put the woman on the ship? They put it on the front bow right. They're not allowed to have women on the ships because they're bad luck. What happens if you've got a woman on the ship and you've got all of these nerds in the ocean that get jealous, shipwreck?
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 3: That's the idea behind all of this sort of feminine imagery that you find on these ships all over the world. Just like you were saying, they still put the eye of Horus on the front of the boats.
Speaker 1: Hey on this boat that this near it is? I don't know who that is in particular that I mean, do you see horses? You see cinaurs? So you see the hippocampus like that looks like dolphins. Is that Apollo sunwheel right there that's on the boat or that that's a shell. It's just.
Speaker 3: But they always love to ride around on shells, blow shells. Neptune he was always seen blowing the shell. He was the herald of psionic I think.
Speaker 1: They're called a conk right, or a conqueror conch or something.
Speaker 3: Right, But all of this stuff having to do with the ocean is always associated with aphrodite, venus love, associated with fine right.
Speaker 1: Man man, the feminine, and that goes back to the mystery schools, you know, the first two being that of the masculine or the solar or the feminine or the lunar, and that was fire and water rights has everything to do with the elementals as well. You know, once you once people figure that out, you can understand a lot more things symbolically. I think you absolutely, especially when you read the Bible. Dude, go and go and read the Bible again. After reading about you know, fire and water and the symbolism of it and where it all comes from and where you know it's wild.
Speaker 3: But well, Yahweh subdues a sea monster, right, so the sea monster I can look up the exact name, but yeah, Yahweh specifically comes down and slaves Leviathan.
Speaker 1: Which is symbolic for like killing your lower nature, killing your beast. You know what I mean. But you know the other scene, No, that's a behemoth. He's on the land.
Speaker 3: I think, well, behemoth is is closely related to the beast that's used in the Percius story where he's saving Andromeda. That thing that was coming out of the water, that was more of the behemoth style sea monster as opposed to the you know, more sea snake that you see with the Leviathan. Okay, let's get the let's get the actual verse here. Okay, so it says Isaiah twenty seven to one. I'm gonna pull that up two seven, one through five. Let's go twenty seven. So this is in Isah twenty seven to one. It says, in that day the Lord will punish his sword, his fierce and great powerful sword, Leviathon, the guilding, the gilding serpent, Leviathon, the coiling serpent. He will slay the monster of the sea.
Speaker 1: And that's also giving any serpent symbolism again like a negative connotation, right, you know, the serpent in the garden, the Leviathan, like it's all this self. I don't know, it's just it's never it's never expressed as anything else. But then when you go and actually look at the other meanings of this ancient serpent symbolism. It means so many different things, and not all of it's dark, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, you got the ancient god of chaos, Apathus right in the in the Egyptian pantheon, you got Typhon in the Greek pantheon. All of these things are centered around serpents and the slaying of serpents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I mean, you know you do have that. But when you look at the Mesopotamian you know that mythology, it's the the eagle versus the serpent, right, But you look at the people who are you know, represented by the eagle. You look at those entities or those deities, and and they're not you know, the best, They're not the best, any good example, I think, to be honest with you, they're they're really like like I think I talked about it last time. They're more like the war gods, you know what I mean, that are represented by the eagle, and then the serpent is more of the uh you can say the mysteries or like the arts or whatever. But but in a.
Speaker 3: Way, they're they're describing the high hierarchy, right, So the war like culture will dominate over the more artistic culture, and the warlike culture will eventually have domination over this sort of more grounded, more in tune culture. I just see it as an internal thing, right, So you've got to have something to protect all of the good stuff that you're trying to keep for your own society. So instead of thinking about it like the eagle slaying the serpent, it should be more like the eagle is protecting the serpent's nest, you know what I mean, Because the serpent's nest, that's where you're sort of passing on the knowledge. You're passing on the information. But the egle has to kind of be brought into the right proportion to the serpent. Again, It's like the sky and the land have to, you know, be brought into harmony. So I want to go with Isaiah twenty seven too, in that day sing about a fruitful vineyard. Here's another water one. I the Lord watch over it. I water it continually. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it. Again, he's slaying the Leviathan and then watering his garden. These are both two water images in the same sort of passage. One is being used as you know, this is the destructive influence of water. And then in the other one, this one is the growth influence of water. So in kind of the same way, this this garden is the thing watered by Yahweh because he is protecting it from Leviata.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think in a lot of mythologies, you have the serpent that's represented as you know, that monster that is, you know, the kind of bottom feeder, and then you have the one that is kind of represented as knowledge, right right, one more like a snake, and the other one is more like a dragon composite creature, you know. But then again, you know some some uh, some certain cultures would interchange symbols and use other things. You know. It was all about where you were, I guess.
Speaker 3: But a very complex relationship with water, very complex. So you know, this is their destruction and their salvation all in one thing. So they're cursing the water as they're using the water. They're you know, they're constantly in battle with water. Well at the same time, this is their their house and their home, this is their their future and and everything else. So all of these complex symbols having to do with Yahweh and water go way back. So you're talking about the flood, you're talking about the spring. All of these things are just centered around water and our you know, dependence and ultimate destruction due to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing with Samile and fire, right, sons of fire, Sons of Samile? Yeah right.
Speaker 3: I put it like this. We live in a hungry universe. So everything that you could possibly say that has these positive connotations also have their negative drawbacks, and it all depends on which side you're looking at it from. You know, burning out the forest and then growing your crops is a very positive thing for you and your family, but what does it do to the forest and all of the other stuff. So, I mean we're looking at that complex relationship right now with the Amazon. We would know that there were huge civilizations living in the Amazon basin if not for these slash and burned farmers who are now exposing Hey, this whole thing used to be irritable land that they were growing crops in. And the only reason we can really see that that is because they cut down the canopy and we can actually see the ruts left by these ancient farmers in this land that we thought was always a massive forest. But it wasn't it was a built for us.
Speaker 1: So what was this, uh, this noose of Zeus that you were talking about? Zeus's news?
Speaker 3: What's this Zeus's news? It's kind of a concept I'm playing with. So in all of these you know, these uh these songs to Zeus, they always say that everything rotates around Zeus's head, and noos means mind, right, So it seems like they're trying to imply that the entirety of civilization and mankind and the creation of the world all exists within the mind of Zeus.
Speaker 1: Do you mean the news like n o Us?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I thought you meant the news like, yeah, I was gonna be I was going to get into Odin hanging himself and everything.
Speaker 3: You're starting to get it's still.
Speaker 1: There, Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So if you're thinking about the demiurge idea, right, you're born to die. You're in the noose of Zeus, right, Eventually, that's that's everything's downfall. And you know a lot of ways you could see, well, how can Zeus be three things? How can he be the god of Hades and the god of the sea and the god of the sky. Well, everything's actually existing around his head and inside of his head. This is where Athena comes out of right, So Athena is taken into his head as a droplet of water because Athena's mother is in a contest, a shape shifting contest with Zeus, and in this shape shifting contest, Zeus becomes a droplet of water and then so does she, and before she can change back into whatever she is before he drinks her. But here's the problem. So he ends up getting this splitting headache and he doesn't understand why, and Hyphestus has to come with his hammer and smash the noose of Zeus, and out of the mind of Zeus comes Athena. So a lot of times you'll see Zeus with this tiny little Athena fully formed on his palm and he's holding her up. This was the wisdom of Zeus.
Speaker 1: Being manifest my nerve Athena. Yeah, wisdom right, wow, wow, dude, I love that. That's that's crazy symbolism.
Speaker 3: But again, it comes from the water. The water is the ultimate source of the wisdom that comes through Zeus. And you know, I keep going back to this book right upside down four phase of Water. If you haven't gotten to yet. You guys need to buy it. Go through the image. It's so easy to follow, but it's a whole different way of looking at water. This is water consciousness.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, hey, like I think I brought up this before. When when you contact the r the archangel Gabriel you know you do it through water hydromancy? You know this? This is uh, this is written about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does go with the element of water too.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: He does? He is associated with the element of water.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, just like the direction that he would be on, Like if I did the Lesser Banishing Ritual and the pentagram, I'm pretty sure that whatever direction he would be when I would call him would be the element of water as well.
Speaker 1: I think that's the is that at the top.
Speaker 4: Of Raphael and uh I think Gabrielle would.
Speaker 1: Be No, is that a solemon magic?
Speaker 2: Oh? The less a banishing ritual? The pentagram?
Speaker 1: Uh, Nick, I don't know what that is. Yeah, sorry, you can tell me what it is. Yeah, I'm always, I'm always, you know, I like to Uh, it's hard.
Speaker 3: To describe it unless you're doing it, Like, what's that man in your mind that you can just pull it out like.
Speaker 1: We're going to learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was gonna pull it up and I was gonna go over it real quick.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll go ahead and I'll look it over it.
Speaker 3: Okay. So a lot of this this book is talking about how radiation energy is what charges the water, right, radiation energy of heat, so thermal heat and light is what causes these charged areas of water to expand. So in the orphic hymn to Helios, they call him lover of the stream, Lover of the stream. The Sun loves the stream. What exactly does that mean? It kind of makes sense, but you know, it's it's hard to say why why does the sun Helios love the stream? And in my research here it kind of answers that question. Is because the stream is absorbing these electrons and separating out and creating these charged, structured areas based upon simply the radiation from the sun. So we think of, you know, chloroform or chlorophyll as being the powerhouse of these plants, but really it comes down to the water before you're ever talking about chlorophyll, because all of the stuff that's moving inside of you know, these water filled bodies, we're all sort of water computers. Everything has to do with the charged essence of this easy zone, right, So he demonstrated these nafon tubes having a certain charge can push the water through them. So when you're talking about these plants bringing water up from their roots into the leaves, that's done through the process of this. You know, this fourth phase of water. It's essential to life and it's hardly ever studied. But you know that's it doesn't have to stay that way, right, We could all sort of pick up this book and start to understand the conscious level of water that seems to permeate all parts of our existence.
Speaker 1: Does it teach how it kind of correlates with the moon and stuff?
Speaker 3: Now he doesn't get into that, he's just talking about the sun and waters that aspect.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know people kind of wonder why they feel weird during certain moon phases, and it's like, well, we're made up of water, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Why is the moon cooler? What effect does that have on the waters? Are we actually doing any testing lunar testing with the water as opposed to the thermal testing with the water. I don't think that's been done before. So there's a whole other aspect of water that's not even covered in this book because he's just focused on what he's discovered about it, which is that, you know, once you get this thermal energies coming into the water, these easy zones expand. Actually, Victor Schauberger too, he talks about the carrying temperature of water, and he's determined that the maximum carrying temperature of water is thirty five degrees and thirty five degrees just you know, a few degrees above the cooling or the freezing point is actually when you get the most flow activity coming from the water because it hasn't expanded receiving all that thermal energy from the sun. So the best way to start transporting logs or whatever you want to transport is to keep that water as close to freezing as possible. Well, what do we see with these thermal inclines in the water. It's the it's the cold water coming up from the bottom that has all of these fish in it. Right. This is what all of these you know, creatures are looking for, is this massive upspurt of cold water from the bottom of the ocean, Like that is where all the food is, That's where the carrying capacity of the oceans. Is is once you've got this, you know, massive cold water coming up from the bottom, that's the feeding frenzy. So it's sort of the reverse of what we think on the surface, where all of the life sort of gravitates towards the heat in the water. It would be kind of the opposite. It's like all of the life is gravitating towards the cold. Yeah, but you know, once the water starts heating up, it flows at a lower rate. So forty degree water has a lower carrying capacity than thirty five degree water. Thirty five degree water is the maximum flow potential of whatever water source you're dealing with, which is I think it's it's useful information if you're trying to build a log flume, which is what you know Victor Schauberger specialized in for an years. But you know, there's all sorts of other things, like if you're doing plumbing, you want to keep that water as close to cold freezing as possible so that you can get as much of it through those tubes as possible. So if you're talking about you know, massive dams and stuff, you don't want to have hot water in there sort of blocking up the flow something like that. I don't know. I'm not an engineer. I just know that this stuff is useful data that's not being looked at anymore. So Victor Schauberger and the fourth phase of water.
Speaker 1: I don't think gets Yeah, I don't think that we give water the credit that it really deserves. Dude, Like, uh, it's a fascinating.
Speaker 2: Uh story for availement.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, man, I mean it holds memory it Uh you know you can. I mean it vibrates at certain frequencies, and it can hold images when you freeze it after that frequency or like you know, you've heard of people speaking to why, well, this is the same plants speaking to plants in water, and like off what they say that if they speak anything positive, it'll make it grow or it'll make something beautiful kind of form in the ice. But if you say something negative, even if you just don't do anything at all, I think, don't say anything at all, it'll still kind of like die away, become like real ugly and well.
Speaker 3: Beta Austin Veda. Austin is trying to get a complete compendium of water glyphs, right, so, as you were talking about with the ice, she's found that there are certain phrases that translate into images she doesn't immediately understand in the ice, but it repeats. So if you're talking about certain things to the ice before well, to the water before you freeze it, you are going to start to see certain glyphs appear over time. So these water glyphs are like the basis of language, the basis of the alphabet. And so as she's sort of photographing these things that pop up again and again and again with other concepts, she's almost mapping the language of water itself, which I think is really cool project.
Speaker 1: Absolutely looking for something real fast if I'll want to keep going on the subject, I'm trying to find this one picture. Well, what Nick was saying.
Speaker 3: All spirits are said to not pass over flowing bodies of water. This is a thing you find in a para parapsychology too. It's like, if you're going to try and get away from these hitchhikers, your best bet is to go over a bridge or move over flowing water so that whatever ghost is haunting you stops following you. Something interesting about that, what's the energy field that stops this spirit from passing over flowing bodies of water.
Speaker 2: It condensates into the water.
Speaker 3: Could be think about all of these projections or these spirits that you see in full body apparitions. Could that be the result of mist that's existing in that space right, because it kind of looks like a three D image, And if it's projected or you know, recepted on the water of the spirit. It kind of makes sense because we're talking about all of these water glyphs and the Veda Austin seeing these images in ice. Why wouldn't that work the same with human consciousness that hasn't fully passed on yet it's manifesting in the water again.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: Frank said, water appears to be extremely bright to rabies victims, like it's water on fire.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think if you look at the pentacle nick, water would be on like if you're looking at me as a man.
Speaker 2: Water oh yeah right here, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Facing eastman, if you're looking at it, I think maybe on your right side right or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never man, but actually yeah, if you if you want to, if you're in.
Speaker 1: There and you know, trying to get a mental image of it, I'm never in a.
Speaker 4: H if you want I could try to, like I guess I'll go into that just real quick where I was trying to explain with that he fomo, but the the un less a banishing ritual and the pentagram, it's uh, you're gonna use that to If you just use it just a basic l B r P, you're just basically removing all elemental and earthly influences and that's it. You start off facing the east and you do the cabalistic cross. You touch your forehead. Yeah, you go malkuth vegaboradula, lay amen and clamp your hands closed and then uh, and then you will draw a pentagram in the east and charge it, and then you'll turn charge the one to h east Jesus Christ south. Yeah, right uh, and then then behind you you'd end up doing it your goal four corners. You're gonna do a pentagram. You're gonna charge it with a specific god name that's associated.
Speaker 2: With that corner, and then in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: Then when you're done doing all that, you'll stand in the middle of it and you'll face east and you'll say before me Raphael, which would be to the east, and that would be air and he's associated with air. And then you'd say behind me Gabriel, and the Gabriel would be behind you know, behind me, which would be the element of water would be behind me as well. That's where I was getting at. Gabriel's even associated with water in the RBOP. And then on my right hand, which would be fire Mickey l and then on my left hand would be earth that would be.
Speaker 1: Oreole real yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 4: Call all them and then you say for about me flames the pentagram, and then the column stands the sixth orra ade star, and then you do the capitalist across again and it's over. It's like very short and to the point.
Speaker 1: Actually fascinating. Yeah, fascinating, And that's an oto things.
Speaker 2: That came from.
Speaker 4: Uh see, that's the thing that I was even ain't a GREYHRN pagan show today, not that I'm against.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he had me on today.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, dude, shut out time, man. I have to get him to come back on talk about runic magic and the odentic mysteries. Man, we got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, see, like there was a lot of things.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hate to say it, even with seven seven seven Ike Baker even said it on the show a lot of that Crowley already had taken from work that was already done from the Golden Down. Those rituals that like the LBRP and the Hexagram ritual that he released in Libra, oh, those came from the Golden Down.
Speaker 2: Those are not his at all technically. And I again, I'm not trying to like church this guy up.
Speaker 4: But when he first came out and released all that stuff, that was his way of saying, fuck all of yous, not just the rich people should be allowed to use this stuff. It's for everybody. He technically was kind of being now like a whistleblower, but kind of being.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, before the elites took it over.
Speaker 4: Specifically, I think even mentioned in some of his that it was not just for the elites. It should be you know, he even specifies magic, ethery and practice.
Speaker 2: He's still hard as fuck to read. He's like a shoe salesman. Should be able to understand this.
Speaker 1: You know, we had that on the book for ebr or on on the list on the book list for ebr Man. Uh so maybe we'll land on it.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, so he didn't. He didn't write that. I wrote long story short. No, he didn't know that's not one.
Speaker 2: He did do the star Ruby, the regular uh star Sapphire. It was his.
Speaker 3: Now a lot of magicians have have, well a few of them have discussed the idea that maybe it's a bad idea to banish all of these different spirits. So, like we're talking about before, like all of these oceanids would be kind of these you know, water type spirits, and a lot of them are actually beneficial, and when you're banishing, you're getting rid of all of the beneficial as well as all of the negative too. So do you really want to be it's like gut flora. Do you really want to take antibiotics and kill off all of your gut flora every single time you get sick? Because that could be a bad.
Speaker 1: Thing in a long run, a very bad thing.
Speaker 4: It was at one point, because you know, I do agree with you say it, I got into the Greater uh hexagrad know, the Greater Pentagram Pentagram ritual, and that one you'll start deciding which ones you want to open to close to even deal with which one's either you can invoke a banish like you can start choosing and not actually do it to everyone.
Speaker 2: And that one's like even a little bit more drawn out.
Speaker 4: You get to act like you're opening up a portal and closing like you know, it's just so much more dramatic and cool looking.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of this comes from the idea that all actions come from thoughts, and so if you're able to banish out the thoughts that are sort of crowding in your mind, that's how you come upon new thoughts and focus on new new things. But like Crowley saying, if it's only the elites that can control their thoughts, what does that mean for everybody else?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why can't we control our thoughts? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, narratives that we've got to keep in mind.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the intention behind everything, guys, behind these symbols, behind your prayer, behind your meditation, your you know, your your will. Uh, it's intention and your perception of reality. Yes, Mac, we all, we all know this. And he liked to give it to people. People take it in And was going to say he was pitching and catching man. He was, he had to get both ends, he was. I don't know, I'm still reading the book on him by William Ramsay.
Speaker 2: A perfect, perfect person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, need to dude, I have to have so many.
Speaker 2: You know, if it wasn't for fucking Alison Crowley, what would I have to read?
Speaker 4: Well, dude, I mean some people wouldn't have much to talk about it, much to write about.
Speaker 2: H much to sell if it wasn't for that guy.
Speaker 1: You're right, man, No, you're absolutely you know, one of those you could say, like a necessary evil in a way as far as uh for researchers and people who you know.
Speaker 4: Straight up, if we removed these three topics Alosta Crowley, Michael Aquino in the processed Church, about sixty percent of the people we know would have zero fucking shit to talk about. I think you're right, because that's the only three trick pony they know of As well as.
Speaker 1: The information that's out there, there would be barely anything, you know what I mean. Like a lot of this stuff, you know, connects to each other, and so that's how you figure out about something else most of the time for me, at least now in the past. You know, I do research in the past, and I still do research, but now stuff just kind of clicks for me, and I'm like, wait a minute, let me go back and look at what I was just looking at, and you know, learn stuff every day, the old gaze. I don't know, Maddie.
Speaker 4: You know what it sucks about that is like you just gonna keep it real like with a queeno. I do think that guy did some fucked up shit, it's quite obvious, but a lot of the information about him was released from the government, right. And put it this way, when you have people who can't keep his name out his mouth out their mounts, he's going to remain a god, doesn't matter if it's a good reason or a bad reason. And I guarantee you you stand up on your soapbox and bitch about this guy. Out of to one hundred people, ten of them afterwards might actually be like, oh, let me go see what this dude was talking about, and it's still gonna fucking lead them to his shit. So if you actually want to stop that occultist from being popular, shut the fuck up already about him every day, Yeah, repeating his name, repeating Baiale and all these other names people just parrot because they want to talk about Satan. You're all the one keeping these motherfuckers alive. Right, we don't even hear us talking about him, for fuck sakes.
Speaker 1: You had a point, Nick Well, I try to get into That's why I try to get into the mystery schools and get into what you can do positively with some of this esoteric knowledge. And you know not, you know, I don't really talk about ceremonial magic or divination or anything. You know, I have people on to talk about it. You know, you guys talk about it all the time. I don't. I find stuff fascinating. I love learning about it. But you know, I get into you know, the mystery schools, the original I try to find the original meaning of things, right. And I think that's very important because I think a lot, especially symbolism, has been subverted so much. And you know that's how people perceive it, right. All this stuff is evil, you know, beating a dead horse. But Nick says it all the time. Dixon demons, you know, Dixon demons that you gotta put that on the shirt or something. We got to get some we may do something with. Yeah, we have to do something with that. I think I'm printing some stickers, some a cool reject sticker. So I'll send you guys. Yeah, man, I'll send you guys a sticker pack. I just three three new great pill designs. Guys, I know a lot of people subscribe to the Patreon this last week. Thank y'all. We got a lot of ship. Uh you know that we got coming, especially in the new year, going to have to start having some guest episodes that are Patreon only. We will probably start doing the eb R only to Patreon. We'll have enough people to where we'll have an audience every Saturday. Yeah, you get in where you fit in and have a lot of tears over there, and it's a it's a good way to support Gray piled And yeah, you get you get a sticker pack. You get a sticker pack.
Speaker 2: And uh you know, takes some demons, which one you want inside you?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: Well, now that's actually an interesting point because you were talking about Michael Akeno, but hardly anybody mentions Colonel Paul Valley, who is Michael Akeno's co author of the book uh Psia Mind War and he became a uh founding contributor to the the TPUs A. So are you guys steered around by your your nose here because you know it's forty five years of uh Satanic panic? Are you guys buying into it? Because this is on one side you've got Paul Valley, tp U s A. And on the other side you've got Templa SAT, Michael Aketo, and they seem the beginning along just fine.
Speaker 4: People talking about Michael Aquino while you know the guy of syops. Right, we literally have podcasters in this community that openly admit that they worked for a dude that, if you look into him, was a social media syop.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I don't believe you actually quit, bro, You didn't stop working for the CIA.
Speaker 2: You still are.
Speaker 4: You know that shit goes on, but people want to talk about other shit. That's it doesn't mean anything. No, I'm being serious. I'll talk to you after the show. There's somebody who legit is in the podcasting community that openly admits they used to work for the CIA, and when you look up the motherfucker's name that he used to work for the guys in charge of social media syops.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker, you never quit. This is your job.
Speaker 4: That's why the first fucking show you showed up on is gigantic because you're fucking placed in here.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people think a lot of people prob a lot of people think that there there's this defined line of how you can tell one person is bad and one person is good. But really it all comes down to timing, because they could be saying the right thing over and over and over again and gain your trust, and then at the right moment they can just turn that back around on you and you'll never see it coming because they've established a trust.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, there's a lot coming out about TPUSA lately. Man. Yeah, but you got Candas Owens being the head hauncho on on that and so you know, she controls the information that people get to see.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They don't get to read about her at all. Do They are figuring out a very strange past as well if you read into her father and what he did and where he was at her father in law.
Speaker 4: Yo, I take her to be in the Number one podcast. And Joe Rogan, though I hate to say.
Speaker 1: He worked for a company that was in charge of security of rhymes with Handy Snook and uh yeah, so yeah, yeah, he was in charge of the fire alarms and then the locks and yeah, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Guys. They didn't have any courtship, just introduced to each other and then immediately got married. What does that sound like?
Speaker 1: They got married eighteen days or something. Are you talking about her and her husband? Yeah? Yeah, And somebody said he's a Knight of Malta. Absolutely, dude. People are always you know, I mean, don't you know, don't get me wrong, it is it is the Jays, you know, but it's also these other these other groups, the Knights of Malta. There may be more every group's got behind Trump than you know, these crazy rabbis, right, I don't know. But here's here's the thing.
Speaker 3: This is what I was trying to say earlier. So if Candice Owen's is saying all the right things, now, when is it most advantageous for her to flip and take all those sheet back into the pen. Because if that's the case, that's what you need to be looking out for, you know. Don't betray your own mind, don't portray your own sovereignty just because there's a media personality telling you all the right things at the right right time for them to say it. Yeah, this is why they worship the cronos cube. It's all about timing. It's all about.
Speaker 1: Timing, yeah, dude, their prophecy. Dude. Yeah, my wife was showing me the clip of Adam King on Timpoole with with the ashes for for you know from h where they're the Red Heifers, and and my wife is just in disbelief. Like I told you, they want to bring around the end of the world. You know, it's it's a death cult. And so well they get like, yeah, a dime bag of these ashes. I'm like, oh my god, like you're yeah, you're peddling, like you know, like, oh, it's so just it's grilly. Uh, I can't stand that guy, but.
Speaker 3: Well you're not alone. But uh, A lot of a lot of this comes down to timing. And what we're saying now is it seems like they're making all the wrong moves. God, it's at all the right times, like especially what happened in Australia recently, perfect timing, perfect timing happen in Australia.
Speaker 4: Oh yo, that was insane. Yeah, those motherfucker's bucking off shots forever with something with that. I watched a ten minute clip of this. I was like, Yo, the fucking cops haven't shown up. Like when it's always crazy, it's it's the.
Speaker 3: Video that I'm watching.
Speaker 4: It's this whole open sorry with these two dudes, all right, you're just like waiting for a cop car to show up and just shoot.
Speaker 2: Them right there, and what the.
Speaker 3: Guns just yeah, they killed about eleven people on the beach. No, they were Muslims from Pakistan. What do you know?
Speaker 4: And support one Muslim guy actually disa one of them, right.
Speaker 3: There was one of the one guy he sees it happening. He comes up and he rips the rifle out of his gun, aims it at the guy. He doesn't actually shoot.
Speaker 4: I would have shocked him on the fu Yeah, right right in the leg, right in the leg of the stomach at least.
Speaker 1: Incredible shot.
Speaker 3: They start talking before he could disappear.
Speaker 1: You know, they should probably let more than an end to their country, you know that's probably the best solution.
Speaker 3: Well, they've actually started already calling these people far right Muslims. Now they're far right. You see exactly the proach they're gonna say they're far right. They'll start calling them and then they're just gonna call them far right, and.
Speaker 4: Yo, you know what, sick fucking ship. And Yaho's already fucking saying out there. Because of Australia not being hard enough on anti Semitism, this has happened now right, And it's almost like he's telling them you better get your shit together with Anti semon Is, Anti whatever, or we're gonna have a problem with you now too.
Speaker 2: It was almost to that extent. I'm like, Yo, somebody needs to kill this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Over oh fucking real man, So I'll put a bullet in his head.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. It's like, you're supposed to feel that way. That's the character he's playing. He sees it.
Speaker 1: I feel you did you see the the.
Speaker 4: Worry about shooting Trump and the well that was fake anyway, but like, fuckly.
Speaker 3: Did you see the book that he was carrying under his arm? Rome versus Israel? Right, he said we lost the first time, We're not gonna lose the second time. He's talking about going to war with Rome. Well, who the hell does he think Rome is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well who do other people think Rome is? You know, they're like, no, that's Rome. It's like, no, it's us, Like we are dam to them. Like that may not be how you view it, you know, but like that's what they say. And they wrote the prophecy, so you know, I don't know what to tell you, Like they want to kill us, right, we are amlet or whatever. Well, that's that goes into something completely different.
Speaker 3: But this is a burning hatred that's been there for two thousand years, and he's playing the role right now of getting everybody upset at him so that he can have more troops. The rest of the world is like, hey, there's so much anti Semitism, I'm going back to Israel, and as soon as they do that, he's got more troops. That's why he's doing it. That's why he's being obnoxious, that's why he's saying all of this shit out in public.
Speaker 4: I normally don't let this shit get to me, but I was like, Yo, this motherfuck is sick. Yeah, man, I mean I could give two flying focks about both of the religions and they're still Whatever I think he's doing over there is gone way beyond you.
Speaker 2: Know what's even there.
Speaker 4: You know, when I saw the bulldozers next to the tanks on day three, I knew what the fuck was up?
Speaker 2: This is Bill back better.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, they they did. That whole operation was massade. Dude. Like people want to say, you know, oh, those hamasters, I'm like, dude, that's idf soldiers, bro.
Speaker 4: That was that was a fucking Israeli with a people.
Speaker 1: Who trained them. So it's like, you know what, what the what the fuck are you talking about? I don't know how people don't see that by now that it's all a big you know, it's a big show, and you know.
Speaker 3: It's it makes sense why they would fall for the SIA because on the line, you know, like what else can you do in that situation? You either die, you know, with your your hands on your head, or you die with a rifle in your hands. What should you prefer?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: So I understand why they would fall for the SIA. But at the same time, it's like, guys, we don't have to fall for it. It's not on our shores yet. We could keep that out out you just have to be smart about it, and we're not doing that at all.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like the fucking Jewish Hitler. Now, what the fuck happened? Like what the you know what I'm saying like.
Speaker 1: Us three years Yeah, that's wild, dude, It's fucking wild. Everything that's happened, just the whole the entire paradigm, the entire paradigm shift of it in itself. It uh it's wild. It happened pretty fast, to be quite honest with you. But I don't know, Uh, you still got a lot of people that are that just you know, they they they either don't know or they they know and they just willingly you know. They they like their shitty job, they like their fast food, they like their fucking Netflix and goy Ball and uh, you know, all all that fun stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Kevin Williams Evan Williams on X, you got to follow that account if you're in a really heavy satire. He's a he's a great follow. He's definitely uh his ally slop has really helped us out mentally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, so is there anything else on uh the Nearids or the oceanis well.
Speaker 3: If you want to talk a little bit about possession and possession by these entities, I think that would be interesting as well, because there's a lot of these ce demons that pop up again and again when it comes to possessions, and if you think about it, they have the least in common with you know, surface Dwell, so you've got the great or the what are they called, the you know, the Cathonic deities, the cthulhu for example, These agent deities of the Abyss are always associated with water, you know, and they're rising up from water. And you know, we've got these blips that we see popping up on the coast of Africa that is like the most massive sea creature even involvement like miles and miles long. And we have no idea what any of this stuff is. So if there's a spiritual dimension to any of that stuff, maybe we haven't even seen the start of it. But if things get too chaotic here on Earth, I think that's going to be something that we see popping up. Is the spirit associated with the sea having some kind of an impact on life on Earth. I mean, what do they talk about when it comes to what was it called the the big comet that's supposed to strike the world and turn everything all the seas to blood? Right, Like, there's this idea that maybe we're sitting on top of an impending disaster associated with the sea that we're not really aware of, but somehow the whole thing can turn to blood. Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ocean is a very mystifying place, like I said, one of the most unexport place on this planet. So I mean, I you know, they tell us to look up and look to the sky and all that. But really I think we should look at what's under the oceans and in these caves that are inside of the Earth, because I think these cave systems go real deep inside the Earth and they open up into continent sized spaces. And in those continent sized spaces are you know, ecosystems, right, parallel societies and yeah, dude, other creatures in I think beings and uh you know, they live on a completely different frequency because they're inside of the Earth. So maybe they look differently. Maybe they're bigger, they're taller, different color. I don't know, you know, but that's that's what I think. So, I mean, I believe in uh, you know, I don't know if space is faking gay. I I do believe in the US the cosmology stuff, you know, the the astro theology and all that, you know as above so below what happens in heaven happens on our microcosm macrocosm, so you know, there is something above us. I just you know, I haven't been up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next time on on the Rustic Gods, we can cover some of the underworld spirits. Since we've done the uh the kind of dry ads of the upper world, spirits, and there's a whole underworld.
Speaker 1: You're dude, this is a great uh Like, this is a great pivot into that from this because you're talking about these water nymphs, Lilith or Elite to the the daughter of Erishkagal Andrgol, who is the king of the underworld in ancient Mesopotamia. You know this is this was Adapa, I think it was a Dapa, his second wife, who they basically arranged to Mary because he was he was a Sumerian king, you know, but he was also like a fisherman and stuff like that, so you'd see a lot of uh see symbolism with him as well. So it goes right into it, yeah, into the underworld, the ab zoo as they call it there. But you know, you talk about hades, you know, this Isrgoll, Mott, Anubis, There's a lot of names. So it would be fun to get into something a little different, right.
Speaker 3: And it can bring up up some of the positive aspects of the underworld, which I don't think anybody goes into. Really. It's like everything under the ground is evil, but at the same time that's the source of all wealth, right, This is where we pull out all of our valuable minerals and gemstones. And that's why they call Pluto or haites Pluto is because he's the source of all wealth. So at the same time that you're cursing the underworld, you're having to interact with it to pull out all of these valuable resources that now get used in all this other stuff. So in essence, we're surrounded by the underworld. We've built ourselves cages made out of the underworld.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we have. I think a lot of people have done that. They've created their own hell for themselves. You know, there's that theory of that we're on the lowest level of heaven, highest level of Hell and that whole thing.
Speaker 3: But physically, I mean where we get a metals from.
Speaker 1: But it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: We get all the steel from inside the earth and then we build massive cages out of them, and that's literally a cage from Hell. But it's it's sort of on the same level that Solomon used all of those demons in his spell work to build a temple. Right, there's this constant idea of push pull with the earth and how these you know, different spirits manifest within the physical matter. And I think that's a very interesting thing to get into because you know, underworld spirits get a lot of shit. But what are we made out of? You know, in the Greek essence, all of our bodies would be of titan material, right, these Titans that died in Titanomachi. But our spirits come from the divine, the upper world, right, So in that same essence where we're kind of using the underworld to build everything, and our bodies are made out of the underworld, but there's some sort of higher spiritual essence that's in it as well.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing in this Spotamia, you know, whenever Inky's down there doing his thing with you know, his DNA genetic manipulation and and uh you know, our essence, our spirit comes from the Creator, right, But you know there's there's there's gata look into it, you know. But absolutely, yes, I'm sure this was a This was a banger of an episode. I'm sure we'll do another one of these this next week. Guys. We're getting close to the holidays, to Christmas or you'll Winter Solstice, whatever you celebrate. But uh so, I don't know, I'm sure we'll be able to do another one of these before, but I mean, you know, before the end of the year, that is. But is there anything else?
Speaker 3: Guys? Check out my show. We did a great episode with mattin Dave doing a recap of what we saw out in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: I saw that earlier.
Speaker 2: Head. Did you restream that? No?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: Actually, restream is so easy. All you got to do is click one button and it's all.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know he was giving us that option.
Speaker 3: I think it's it comes down. They just asked me. I'm like, okay, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, I would have streamed that out on my end. I didn't know that. Would you all use he used restream? I just reached it.
Speaker 1: I went on docs podcast last night. He had riverside, so I couldn't go live to anything. But uh, guys, I'll post that on the Patreon. The episode on Prometheus Lynn's podcast. It's a banger. So I'll put that on on the Patreon for you guys. I'll try to do that later, maybe tomorrow. Yeah, go uh follow us. I guess at a cult friends, I think that's it on Twitter YouTube the court rejects. Go over to the Rumble. Follow that and you get the numbers up over there. Are you on Instagram? Are you on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Headless you are too, Okay, Yeah, we'll share cat videos on Instagram. We'll throw us some cat videos at you.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, you'll be sure to follow all the right channels. Subscribe you sure like the video, Follow me at gray Pool Pod, Great Pill Underscore podcast on Instagram, YouTube Rumblespotify, Apple Podcasts, Patreon dot com, slash, Great Piil podcast. Best way to support the show. And we do a lot of cool ship over there, a lot of exclusive ship. You get sticker packs. No one else gets sticker packs only Patreon.
Speaker 2: People definitely check out that dude's Patreon. He puts a lot out on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Has been at stream live by the way he does. Okay, well, I'm going on his show tomorrow night. I think broadcasting. See oh nice, So maybe he'll stream it live. Maybe not, maybe he'll let me. I don't know, but excited about that. And then Cult of Conspiracy and I are sitting down the twenty first I think, so those are the only two shows I have scheduled besides Esotery book review and Rust at Gods. And then I really want to do an elahem Etymology soon dive back into it. We'll do part two of Ninerta and I'll do that on Patreon. We'll do that on a Sunday morning. Maybe maybe you guys want to join me. I'll bring a couple other people in as well, and y'all can just throw your two cents in on this this deity. I'm sure you know something about them the Mighty Hunter. But anyway, this was fun, guys, Oh yeah, it always this was fun. Does the occurt Rejects have any shows this week?
Speaker 2: I do? Yeah, what do we got to here? We got a hell is? You were right?
Speaker 4: I was completely wrong. I think it was because he might have asked for that day. I don't remember exactly why. But we do have well tomorrow at seven thirty, I think I'll be going live have Natalie Simerman coming back on.
Speaker 2: She went out and did one of.
Speaker 4: Her big foot hunting things recently, and I did tell her I wanted her back.
Speaker 2: On after she did it. So she's coming on tomorrow.
Speaker 4: But then Tuesday, we do have a library of the Untold and the name the topic of the I'm not exactly exactly show what it's going to be, but the name of the topic is electric stork, like the stork that brings you babies.
Speaker 2: So who knows where he's going with this, but we got that Tuesday. It's always it's always great when we have him on. It's always a fire episode. Then Wednesday night back it's been a minute for this dude.
Speaker 4: We got Mario from Symbolic Studies coming back on Wednesday night, so I should meet him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, talked a lot about him and he's come on a lot of us still, and just just let me know if there's any shows that you need me to make, dude, and I'll see if I can make them.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, they're so fucking early, that's the problem. I guess I got to trying to put them later at night actually for you. Yeah, sometimes jays get people to do nine it's unfortunately, and just keep it really like that's a little lead, you know, during the week the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's so the problem.
Speaker 1: Well as as I think I forgot to mention guys, go check out Oh fuck, never mind. I took it down, took the Esotery book review down and maybe on Headless's channel if y'all want to check it out. But we did part two of the Golden Ass and we covered uh part one of the Mysteries of the Druids and it was awesome. So if you're a Patreon memory, you can go check that out. And thank you JJ and JC for your cash App for your cash App donations. I got those after the show and didn't get a chance to say thank you.
Speaker 3: Right, And you're really gonna want to check out last week's book review episode because Jewels is reading the world's first donkey show. Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, in my very smooth and sensual voice. Matthew McConaughey, Matthew McConaughey, Yeah, what the fun I was gonna say, Hey, not, Matthew, I'm kind of gay. I think I was a meek Matthew McConnaughey, Oh, man, I love it. I love it. Not gay, guys, don't worry. I got a real hot wife, even though people call me handsome, fagot and stuff. My co host for Esuitary book review, he's kay, I love you rat anyway. Anyway, anyway, I'm joking around, guys. It's fun. It's fun. But I was gonna say one more thing, uh uh oh yeah, just go go check that out. Go check that out. Fuck dude, I was going to say one more thing, but I completely forgot. All right, No, I completely forgot, but okay, all right, well uh that's it, all right, all right, all right, y'all. I'll have a good wait guys later Stake, great build,