Speaker 1: Violet Voss. My guests tonight, you know where you can find are at Violet Voss XO Violet, thank you so much for coming on with Midnight.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Now. There are two types of women in the world that I cannot make laugh and generally hate my guts Okay. The first of those two are medical professionals. They just don't like me. They don't find me funny. I try and crack a joke when I'm around them or whatever, I get nothing. I get zero. The other type of women that just hate my guts it teams are femdoms, which I would like to get into with you at some point. But can I start with my just initial question, boring typical how it always starts. How did you initially decide to get into whatever aspect of the industry you first got into. Was it modeling first? Was it you know, the websites? What was it? Talk me through it?
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, I was modeling. I had been modeling previously, not particularly like adult work, just like fashion modeling, which I did throughout like high school as a hobby, and then like throughout my kind of early adult years, I did it as well. Just it was more like a weekend hobby for me while I still had my full time job. But you know, things didn't work out with my job. I was in the real estate industry, and after about five years, I decided, like that it's just not like fulfilling me way that I had thought it would. So I kind of had this epiphany that modeling I could do it as a full time job as an independent model. So I decided, what the hat, I'll give it a try and see if I can actually make a living from being an independent model. And I did, And that's kind of how originally got started.
Speaker 1: So I had a cousin who did modeling, Like that was the big talk of the family when we were little, Like, oh, do you know this person got invited to Barbazon? Was it Barbazon? Was that one of the modeling agencies? Okay, whatever it is. I never saw learn a Sears catalog, so I'm just assuming my cousin never made the cut. Did somebody approach you? Were you recognized to just like this this teenager's gorgeous, She's a beautiful girl. She'd be a great model. Did you have features that they that people look for? Like, are you a taller girl, do you have long legs, whatever it is that they look for, did you like apply to one of those things and you were like the Lebron James of that modeling camp and they put you up to the top.
Speaker 2: I definitely was approached as a younger, I guess my younger teenage years, you could say, not even by I think people that were in the industry, just people that thought I should be a model, like people that lived in my town. And I got that a lot. And I actually went to my parents and said, like, that's something I would be interested in doing, but they're like, you know, basically, they were like, no, you have all these other extracurricular activities going on, so you kind of have to pick and choose. So I chose sports and other activities besides going into modeling. But later on as a teenager, once I decided to like put a halt to all those activities, I started modeling for like my own little blog I had, like a fashion blog, but I never actually signed with an agency, and I never did like any campaigns. I think I definitely could have had that been my choice, but no it was not. So yeah, I've done everything independent since then.
Speaker 1: And then you said the full time job you had when you were modeling a little later on was real Was that real estate? You were doing real estate?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what I mean did you think you liked real estate or did you just think you could be successful at it? Or like, I mean, over here, you're doing modeling. You've been doing modeling for years. My first thought is that sounds awesome. Maybe it's not. Maybe it is. My first thought would be like, yo, let's make this career career. Now, that's probably why I'm a podcaster at the age I am. But but I will I gotta laugh. Say, but was there did you just get bored of the real estate? Was it just a bad market at the time and you decided, hey, fuck it, let's make this full on modeling or you know, what was your situation there? What was like the turning point where you were like, fuck this, I'm not selling houses anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it was actually like when I was a kid, I knew like the first job I ever wanted to do is be a model. But like once I kind of like came to the realization like the type of model I wanted to be probably was going to happen, then it transitioned into wanting to be a real estate broker, and I had my site set on that for like years. It just didn't pan out the way I thought. I was in it for five years. I did property management first and then got into the sales side. But I think the turning point for me was it was hard to like get solid list of clients and like work with people because I was so young, Like they didn't take me seriously. You know, this is like the biggest purchase of most people's life, So like, how am I going to sit there and take a twenty year old that looks like this seriously? So that was some issues that I faced. Plus it was around the time of the pandemic, so the company I was with had a massive layoff and I was a part of it. So that kind of like got me to the point of being like, Okay, they've decided to lay me off. I wasn't feeling it for a while, So is this what I want to continue or do I want to pivot?
Speaker 1: It's always about the pivot in life. I mean, that's how we find the direction we're supposed to be going in, as we had down the wrong one and going a different way. So how and congratulations to you for making that jump in it appears being quite successful with it. When was the first time you When did it go from modern to nudity? Did you start the only fans? Did you or were you approached to take that next step? And did you have any reservations about that? Did you think, like, I don't know if I want to do this? Did you dip your toe? Sorry, I always give too many answers at the beginning here, which one of those is yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I did modeling, like right off the bat, just because you know, being in my early twenties, like you know, trying to make her career as a fashion model at that point isn't like great, especially as an independent model. So a lot of the like photographers that I was in contact with that would hire me were like, this is what I want. Most of them did want nudity definitely was like a little shocking to me, Like I knew like that was probably going to come, but I was like, well, I feel like the only way I'm really going to make a good amount of money doing it is why naked? And so that was like pretty much right off the bat, And at the same time, I started an only Fans. I don't know why I decided to do like a faceless OnlyFans, because I think there was some part of me that thought I may go back into real estate or a different career path. So like worst case scenario, I can take it off my account, off the internet and my face was never there. But that didn't it didn't work out very long. I think I did that two months and then you know, I had to start showing my face and all of that.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you a crazy misconception that I heard from two separate people over the last two nights that I've done interviews. Both won a major mainstream girl and one a up and coming girl that's just getting started. Both of them thought that OnlyFans was just a modeling website where you could just put your modeling pictures up. And both of them were contacted by a guy, not the same guy. That would be fucking really weird. Uh, both of them contacted by guys and they were like, where are your videos? And they were like, what the would what do you mean where are the video? What are videos? One of my posts? I'm just posting my mamling pictures. Did you have any misconceptions about that or did you know how far only fans would have to go to become as successful as you would hope it was going to be.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I thought the same thing. I thought, I can post bikini pictures and like I can sell like just photos of my titties if I'm going to for an extreme amount of money, But like that's not the case. And but actually I think my story was different was I was posting all the lingerie photos and whatever, but obviously couldn't see my face right off the bat. So a lot of people found me because they thought it was a previous per porn star that was also named Violet Voss that isn't longer in the industry, So they're asking for like content that they thought that Violet Boss would have, And I was like, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember that seven Guy gang Bang? You did? No? No, not quite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's when I found out there was another porn star with my name. But also like, oh so this is what only fans is. And then I started like doing a deep dive is to have some of these creators make that much money? And all started to make sense.
Speaker 1: And then can I ask, did you go to Did you go to college for anything?
Speaker 2: I did for a year before I was kicked out of college.
Speaker 1: Hey, we've all been there. What was your major or whatever? You were studying?
Speaker 2: Finance?
Speaker 1: I've been saying, Okay, finance is good for this too. I've been talking to girls lately, any of the new girl who come on, and they're like, you know, what would I do to really get in Boba? My suggestion is freaking take a marketing class at your local community college and learn how to edit on final cut. Like, I mean, my theory is that, And this is no judgment, but I'm just gonna throw numbers out there. A seven who out of ten who really really really knows the algorithm, knows how to edit, knows this, and that can make a lot more money than a ten in this industry. If she I don't really like using social media that much and I'll just be hot. Is that accurate you think?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, yeah, I mean I've even seen it myself time and time again. Like marketing is key in this industry. It's something I continually am learning as well, because it's like, yeah, I don't love posting on social media all the time, for example, but it's like you have to stay consistent because that's the only way you're actually gonna be able to sell things on you know, these pay sites or you know, build your brand. So marketing is everything, even in the adult industry.
Speaker 1: I would say it's what ninety five percent of working in porn is not shooting porn. You're shooting this much and then all of the post production blah blah blah blah blah. Do you have people that work on those things for you in terms of editing or is that something you had to like jump into, Like are you loading footage into your computer and cutting it up or did you find someone that you're like, h, he'll cut it up. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I did do everything by myself, but you know, I became very spread then, so now I have a full time video editor. I have a business manager that helps me with like all the back end stuff, accounting and all the stuff that you know I don't want to deal with, just so I can get out there and create and shoot. So yeah, Like, I think it's really important as well, like to up level your success in the industry, to have help. It's like I hired a publicist, I have agents to help book shoot, So like all of those things are really important vital to success in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Sure, do you know what, do you remember what your first shoot, your first mainstream type of shoot was.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, and porn, yes, because it was fairly recent, I think it.
Speaker 1: Was okay, deed, all of your modeling experience prior to that make it a little easier to step on the set or is this a whole different arena? Is this like being the best basketball player in the world then you step in on a football field.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it was. You know, it didn't hurt to have the previous modeling experience. Like I'm someone that's really confident in front of the camera and that knows generally knows my best angles and things like that. So like that portion I had done because apparently there is a big fear of like performing in front of the camera, and that really didn't occur for me. But everything else, you know, like bre in post production was new to me because you know, there's a lot more aspects to go into filming a production, like a pornographic film versus just you know, modeling for some amateur photographer model.
Speaker 1: Now, did you point out to any of your directors or have you been there yet where they're like, okay, turn to your left and you're like, oh no, my right side's actually my best side. Just so you know, like I assume most girls come into it just kind of I'll just listen to whatever you say, Like the girls who come in without that experience and who think like I'm just I'm gonna fucking get paid and it's gonna rule. I assume it's just turn this way, turn that way. You do this. Are you adding any input, like I really do look better from this side? Blah blah blah, or I prefer it? Do you and do if you have Do the people on set appreciate that? Are they a little bit like all right, Violet, quite down over there, You're good, we got it.
Speaker 2: Actually, most of the time, most of the shoots I've had, they actually like look at me and they're like, well, you're the model, so like you tell us what you want to do, really like this is what we need obviously, like you've got to get the pretty girl pictures before you film the pornow And you know, they are always very like open to suggestions or whatever, So I never really have an issue. Hell, a lot of the times They're like, what is your best side, and we'll shoot that side. So I don't ever really have to even put in my input because they're already asking for anyway, which I appreciate. I think it's great.
Speaker 1: I'd be such a shitty hot girl. I would be like, are you directing? You fucking do it? You pick the best angle, and if it's not good, I'm gonna blast you online about it. Uh.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they in life that like, just tell me what to do at this point, Like, you know, I've been shooting for ten days in a row, so sure.
Speaker 1: I My normal line of questioning on these shows are more like, you know, do you like this? What are some kings of fetishes? You're interesting? Blah blah blah blah blah. But would you mind if we touched on a little bit of the femdom stuff?
Speaker 2: Of course? I love talking femdom.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's the thing. Does okay, let's run through all the basic ignorant I'm a dumb cave man questions. Does that mean you hate men? No? Okay, all right? And I like your response was you were a little bit annoyed. I felt like with me, like, oh, this guy's stupid. He doesn't get it. That's just a role I'm playing. I have one hundred and sixty iq uh. So it doesn't mean you hate men. What do you like about femdom so much? What does it bring you pleasure? Or you maybe just very good at it and that's why you do it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it definitely came naturally once I started to, you know, participate in femdom activities. But I really enjoy the exchange of power and like you know, yes, I generally dominate men. And it's not again because you dislike men, but they are willingly handing over their power to you, like on platter, and there's something like that I just can't describe about the feeling of almost like you have this person in the poem of your hand, now what are you going to do with them? And so to me, it's always been about the power exchange and how exhilarating that is.
Speaker 1: I won't ask you names, obviously, and I don't have any to point out to you as examples, but are too Are there too many girls in the industry that try femdom stuff but maybe aren't as good as it, aren't as good at it, or maybe not quite their person, their natural personalities not suit it for it. I'll tell you what, every new girl I interview who's trying to get into this industry all says like, I definitely want to do like femdom and pay pig stuff. And my first thought, no offense is okay, So you don't want to take your clothes off. You want guys to send you a bunch of money done correctly, done with somebody with experience. I understand the fantasy of that, but is there people who this is now a buzzword and they're trying to grab onto it a little too quickly without knowing the background for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean people in the industry and not in the industry. I know a lot of girls that, like you said, don't really probably have the personality to really understand, and it tells you everything you need to know. They don't understand the difference between femdom and fin doom financial domination. Fenn doom is a specific fetish, a very niche fetish of female domination, and they think that that's what femtom is about, is paypigs. It's like that's such a small aspect of being a femdom that you know, if you don't even understand the difference of that, then you probably shouldn't be engaging in it in my opinion. But yeah, I mean I've even had like people outside of this industry, like my hairdresser, like, I guess the financial domination and pay pigs has become this super popular topic on like TikTok and she's like, well, like she knows I was a phendom or dominatrix. She's like, well, I would like to do that as like a side hustle. That's what they're basically pitching it as on social media. Is it's not sex work. It's a way to get to be fully dressed and take money. And it's like it's not even that, it's not even close to that.
Speaker 1: So findom is so femdom is the larger one. Findom is a portion of that that's like you have to be an underwater welder level of like technicality. It feels like to me, like you have to really know what you're doing. Otherwise you're just gonna ask a guy for money and he's gonna be like, hey, fuck you, and then you feel foolish, I assume, like silly, But yeah, yeah, so femdom you you just you said, dominatrix stuff. Have you ever done in real life like dominatrix stuff or is it all digital through everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a dungeon for about two years and I just recently shut that down. But I still do in person sessions. I'm just traveling so much now for filming, you know, porn that basically like after I'm done for the day, like I open up times for my clients to do like dominatrix sessions. So yeah, I still do in persons and I've been doing them, and there's definitely something fascinating about dominating someone in person versus online. And again it's something you can't really like explain when someone's there in person. But yeah, I think it's something I'll always do as far as uh, as long as I'm in the industry. But you know, I am very particular about who I do in persons with at this point.
Speaker 1: Any idea, and you may not know where that stems from. In you did you bullied as a kid and now you're just like, fuck the world, I'm anna burn it down, tie you up one guy at a time, or you know, are you just kind of I could tell you I would try and do that one because I would be the lazy girl that I told you at the beginning. I would just expect everyone paying me money, send me money, blah blah blah. Then I'd reassess and be like, why do I want to do this? And for me it would be like, I'm not naturally a dominant person. I'm not even a sub either. I really have no classification. I kind of feel like I just go with the wind. But if I was doing that, I would probably a lot of it would come from anger for me, like, let's really whip this guy because fucking some guy pulled my hair when I was a kid. Explain to me why it's not from that. Maybe or maybe it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you got beat up and if you did, I apologize, not that I did it. Does that come from that? From you? Does it come from again, you get a sexual gratification out of being able to control these people? Does that ever bleed over into other aspects of your life where you need to be in control of stuff? Tell me about domination and your view.
Speaker 2: Honestly from like, because I'm really into the psychological aspect of BDSM. So for me, I feel like it stems from I just remember, and I don't even know where it came from. Like I was the troublemaker in school, like and I would bully boys, Like I would pick out boys in class I didn't like, and I would bully them. And I don't know why. It was just like because my parents were fine and there was no like, you know, I wasn't like hating towards my parents. And I don't know where that came from, but yeah, it was like so that went on for a long time and I even had to switch schools at one point because I was such a terror. But I think like a lot of it, like being able to dominate and then stems easily from that. But at this point in life, like, yeah, there is sexual gratification from it. I just get like mentally stimulated. But yes, it is. You know, I can't say deny that I don't get turned on like draining a pay pig or you know, not necessarily beating someone to death. That's a different type, not to death, but.
Speaker 1: You death.
Speaker 2: Beating someone. I'm not a murderer.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the most fucked up part out of everything you said right there, And it's not the beating to death part. It's Actually, those boys went home and cried and said, Violet Voss whatever your real name is, Violet Voss beat me up at school today, and their parents went, that just means she has a crush on you. You know that, right? But you said you didn't have a crush on the guys. You picked the guy and went fuck him. I'm going to beat him to.
Speaker 2: Death pretty much? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh very now is there? Now there's gotta be guys going around who were like I went to elementary school with her and she picked on me. I could have dated her. No, you could have got your ass kicked if a teacher didn't step in.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, there's definitely all right.
Speaker 1: So what about uh? I almost said straight porn? As if it's like, you know, there's classifications. I guess there's cank in this and that, but moving into straight porn? Are you a Are you naturally a dominant person though? Like in real life.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm definitely like just more reserved though like you, if you see me out in public, like yes, you'll definitely feel the dominant energy. But I'm not gonna like come on to anyone, and I'm generally just more reserved and that comes out when it needs to.
Speaker 1: But what if I was a shitty waiter to you, then would you be like, hey, hey, get your shit to would you call me out on it?
Speaker 2: You know, it depends on my mood. Like, yes, I do call people out, but most of the time, I'm actually a very understanding person too, so like I have a you know, I'm very empathetic, We'll say that. So there's part of like that's like part of my like heart strings because like sometimes yeah, so I just kind of want to be like very blunt and dominant, but also sometimes I'm like, Okay, well maybe they're just having a bad day. Like these things happen. So it just depends on my mood. You know. That's the female rage, I guess.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so when you were when you're shooting a mainstream team where you're maybe not going to be the dominant one there, do you have to like tone your natural dominance down or can you just kind of go It sounds like you can kind of just go with the flow with whatever the situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really like easygoing in that sense. And you know, at the end of the day, yes, it's a it's an acting job, so it's you know, unless it's an extreme, like submissive role that they have me playing, which normally I'm not going to do. Is something that extreme. Uh, then yeah, it's really easy for me, Like, yeah, I part of me does like being submissive, you know with my like partner, Like you know, I prefer my husband to be the more dominant one like in our relationship, so imporn. It's easy because that switch can easily be turned on, like yeah, the man takes control in the bedroom. Like, that's pretty easy for me to get on board with.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're gonna do a thing I like to call stat check. Now, you were gonna say this, I'm gonna throw this out at you, and you're gonna go, Nope, that's entirely wrong, that's inaccurate, it's off. I understand that it's not updated. Well, we are using the Inner had Adult Film database here. We're just gonna run through some of the stats you have and when you come back on a year from now and you're drowning in av and awards and you're like giving them away to mailman that come to your fucking house, here, take this one best anal uh whatever it is. That way we'll be able to compare it and be like, wow, look at the growth we've had in this time. So stat check, I have sixteen scenes worked with five guys, one girl, one AVN nomination, no wards yet, but we're working on that. Let me ask you this, what does the bang bus smell like?
Speaker 2: Dirty? I did not really want film in there, but like it's iconic, So definitely have shot many more scenes than that between like.
Speaker 1: As every time, sure, totally, I get it. They don't count. They don't count certain webs. Like it's good, we'll just use it as the stat check from there. But every time I always, and I warned girls too, I go, look, it's going to be totally off and they go, okay, no problem. And then I throw it out and they go, that's totally off, you know. I go, yeah, no, I know, right? Would you say? See? And in my questions here I have this word written, this is how polite I am. Okay, were you always promiscuous before you got into porn? Is the question? But that's like such a I don't want to be one of those guys. It's like, so, were you always like real slutty or whatever? Like did you have a lot of sexual experience getting into this or was this a huge jump for you?
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of sexual experience. I was a slut in college. I can say that that was my first go out it, so I went, you know, pretty mean crazy. But so yeah, I've definitely was well experienced prior to par.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now, has porn me you more or less promiscuit.
Speaker 2: Less? Probably because that's all I'm doing. You know, when I come home, I'm like, just pour me a glass of wine and let me chill, Like I don't need to be rescuous anymore.
Speaker 1: I'd like to please just sit on this bag of frozen peas for a while. Okay, if you could just give me a minute. Okay, have you had any sexual firsts in porn? Anything you didn't do beforehand that you like did for the first time in porn? And how did that? Was it exciting? Maybe the answer is no, so I shouldn't run through all the different scenarios if it's no, Yes.
Speaker 2: I would say the biggest like sexual first was a DP scene with two guys. Obviously that was very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm hard pressed to ask, but interesting in what way? Did you just did you? Were you like, wow, I didn't know my body could bend in that way. Were you impressed with men in their ability to maneuver everything? Like?
Speaker 2: Interested, very impressed with how they were able to maneuver her themselves inside of me? But then yeah, it was it was definitely like, Oh, there we go, I can feel that one for sure.
Speaker 1: Now have you done any so that was a deep heat? Have you done any duel? I don't know how you say this too in the same hole?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's I guess I was wrong. Yes, it was two in the same hole. I don't do anal.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, dual in the vagint now, okay, I've also interviewed women before who've done three. I have a question for you. The guy in the middle is just coming based on the two dicks surrounding him, right, yeah, I thop.
Speaker 2: Part like, are you really feeling any pussies?
Speaker 1: No, you're just fucking dicks, sir. And you know what, congrats to you for being comfortable with your sexuality to do that.
Speaker 2: There you go. Congrats, very very congrats woman. But you're not.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, it's hey, it's not for me, but my thing is and I've said this a million times, as long as there's no dog or kid in the room. I'm totally fine with whatever anyone wants to do. Your choice as long as everyone's cool with it, run along with it. Let me get back to some of these. Are there any kinks or fetishes that you only learned you liked from being in this industry? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean much learned about the whole fetish of female domination. I didn't even know that was a fetish really prior to getting into the industry. So a whole bunch of kinks and like I guess fetishes for me came from learning all the nichey little kinks and fetishes within that. But yeah, I would say that was my biggest thing because I didn't know that was a world that existed.
Speaker 1: Now my next question is the inverse of that, And you already said anal, Is there any kinks of fetishes you have? Zero? Maybe not anal permanently, we'll clarify that, but any kinks or fetishes you have no interest in pursuing in this industry where someone will be like, you know, Violet, you could really make a ton of money getting your feet pissed on, and you're just like, no, ain't for me, that's not it is there anything like that.
Speaker 2: Really, just my limits come from the dominator stuff, like yeah, I do golden showers, but I don't receive them, like it's mainly like a part of the power play. Like at this point in my life, I'm not going to participate in being bound anymore. I was a bondage model for a long time and learned I really don't like that, So I really don't want to be like tied up anymore. And any type of bondage, you know.
Speaker 1: You don't like that because it's uncomfortable for you, or because oh it's against your brain.
Speaker 2: Now okay, physically like just it's become physically like painful to my body, and my body doesn't tolerate pain wells.
Speaker 1: Well, then that that takes us back to the previous question. So anal anal off the table completely. ANAL something we may look into in the future. Is it a pain issue? Is it a degradation issue that you don't like? What is what is the the idea idea between the relationship you have with anal? Which is the most clinical way I can put that right.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a pain thing for me, Like if I could figure a way to get rid of that I would totally do it, but it's just it's very uncomfortable for me. Interesting, So I'm, like I said, if there's a way that I can find to participate in it that works for my body. It's not one hundred percent off the table. I mean it's mainly off the table because of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have a lot of listeners right now with four inch dicks, just so you know, just so you know, I'm just getting boys. You know, I'm with you. What let's talk about the content you do make for your only fans, your own personal stuff. What type of stuff do your fans want that you want to make more of? And what type of stuff do your fans want that you're just kind of like, yo, stop requesting that. I like, you don't say it. Maybe make the videos, maybe do whatever, but you just wish it a request for something would stop coming in. Is there anything you want to say to the audience now that Hey, if we could just she doesn't love this, maybe request this instead.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of anal requests, so that would be nice to get rid of. But I understand no. I mean I make both my own like female domination clips, those are all like solo point of view, and those sell really well for me. And I've got a whole base fan base just uh you know that love my dominatrix work. And then I have almost this separate fan base that likes on my porn. So yeah, I would say, really, it's just you know, at this point, you know a lot of breeding requests, which is not my favorite to make, but in the right scenario for like custom videos and stuff, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: How Come it's not your favorite.
Speaker 2: I just I don't. I'm not turned on by that now. It makes me cringe, like I'm like, impregnate me and pregnate me like I just like I get a little like throw up in my mouth.
Speaker 1: So folks, you can request it, but just know she's gonna make that face as you requested as she's reading it.
Speaker 2: No, I have a very good poker face like that is why I'm a great actress, So we'll never know that I hate it, or look.
Speaker 1: Are you a great actress? Or do you consider yourself a great actress? I'll be the judge of that when I watch your videos later tonight.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny? You've gone full circle? You were selling as a real estate agent. And now at some point inevitably someone will come to you and go, Violet, we want you to play a real estate agent in this What are you going to get stuck behind? Is it the dishwasher? Is it the stove?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean exactly.
Speaker 1: I want to pitch you an idea. I've pitched this the last couple nights for a series, and I want to know if you think this would work. Stationary mounted cameras up high, down low, set it up like a nannycam. Obviously we don't like including anything with kids, but like just for the scenario of it a nannycam, and it's like an Airbnb situation where the people know they're not supposed to fuck because there's cameras all over this house, but they just can't stop themselves. And that's the scene I would call it. I named it This Last Night AIRTNA like Airbnb but TNA. What do you think of this scenario? Have you seen it before? Am I stealing it from someone? Or can we copyright it right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have never seen that done before, so I think it's a great idea. I mean, people love seeing that stuff, you know, I mean, so many like voyeurs out there. I mean, aren't we all? But uh so, I feel like that adds to that effect. So for sure, do it now.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not going to do it. I don't know anyone hot enough to be in it. If it was all my friends, it would just be like a monster fastest. I'm not interested. What are do we have? You seem I mean very intelligent, very driven, very this and that. Do you have plateaus you want to hit over the next few years? Is it strictly monetary? Which, by the way, all the questions I'm going to ask, there's literally nothing wrong. If a girl came on here and said, you know, I want to make a million dollars and be out of this fucking industry, I would be like, go, go for it. Do it. Do you have goals you want to hit over the next few years? And then also, do you have a long term goal that you want to get to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously, you know, given that this is my career, they're always going to be monetary goals for me, and every year like I up those for my There's not like a set monetary goal though. I mean, as long as my income is growing and flowing, I'm happy. But yeah, I would say a lot of it is based on just my overall success and fame in the industry. Is I would love to get more nominations, win some awards. That would be incredible. And so that's really where it is for me at this point. And that's the big reason that I got into porn, is to like grow my brand name in the industry and hopefully one day be recognized as a well known person or legend or whatever.
Speaker 1: Legend. Legend is a whole other level.
Speaker 2: Legacy, my legacy.
Speaker 1: Legacy, You want your legacy now. You said this early on though, because I growing up when I did, I had seen footage from the other Violet Voss. When you learn that, did you have any like did you think fox, should I change this at all? Or did you think it was kind of good? Like maybe they'll look for that name out of the industry no longer. It's not like you're stealing someone's name and then oh they'll come across you. That's great too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I didn't. She had been out of the industry for a while from what I saw, so it was like, no harm, no foul. If they search for her, they're gonna find me and if they like me, then they'll just buy my content.
Speaker 1: Sure, And that's why I rename myself Abella danger Uh, because you know it helps the algo grow going forward. Do we have any Oh? I do have to talk about this, and you seem like you have a good sense of humor, so I have to talk about it because it's really cool kind of iron tech doll links in the episode description. Make sure people check it out. You have your own replica sex doll. Okay, I am looking at the website currently. You can. You can. You can customize the tongue of it. You can customize all the body parts. There's one thing you can put a back hanger on it, which is like a it looks like a meat hook kind of thing, like you put it in there. Now, your doll is very pretty. It is a nice representation of yourself. What was the process for that? Did they just take pictures of you and create it? Did they have to scan you? Did you have to mold yourself at all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was about an eight month process. I had to do numerous body scans and because they wanted body scans that showed, you know, the breakdown of like my fat percentage and muscle percentage and you know, but also like the scan to get the exact proportions of my body, we did molds of my hands, so like the doll has this veining in her hands that I have, and like even the same freckles on her chest. So they used a variety of scans, molds, and photos to create the doll. Yeah, it was a wild process. And then they sent me my own version and yeah, she is life size. She weighs more than me because of how it's built. So I mean, it's really incredible. And the skin is like oddly lifelike too, and hair is real, like the nails you can change your nails. But yeah, it's really quite I'm very impressed and I really have enjoyed working with them. But yeah, it's very fascinating. I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: Did you Was that a plateau for you? Did that feel like a next tier up? Like, oh, you're you're in now You're invited into this industry for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was definitely I think one of the first major like brand deals that I ever had, and they wanted to do it with me knowing that I wasn't even like a legitimate porn star. Yet it was just with my personality as a dominat trix and models. So yeah, it was a plateau for sure, and it was a big achievement.
Speaker 1: Still is Can I ask, has anyone what I assume you don't want? Are people who have purchased this doll sending you videos of them, you know, performing with it? You don't want that? Right? No?
Speaker 2: I'd love to see it?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Yeah, to all the gentlemen out there that are purchasers of the Iron Tech doll, yes, send it to her. Just keep sending them until she tells you please. You have to stop sending because it would make me really laugh if her inbox just blew up with videos of like, you know, nice two hundred and sixty pound dude just pounding away at this doll. Uh, what is the what is the what is the skin makeup of it? Is this some kind of latex? Is it something like that? Like?
Speaker 2: I honestly I don't remember exactly what it's made of, but it.
Speaker 1: Does does it feel soft? Does it feel skin like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very soft. It does feel skin like. I mean it's a little bit more, yes, rubbery than skin, but it's very It looks just like skin. It just feels it's still a little probably you could say sticky almost like things kind of stick to it, but it'd be like you'd buy it one laugh, I guess on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm I'm not totally in. I'm not into bondage personally. Again, personal preference, everyone can have their own. But I do love the what is it like a text or when? Is it pvc? Is that the other material they use for that? Do you like that type of stuff or no?
Speaker 2: I do? Yeah, I really like lay text and how it looks on me. I just hate the whole process of getting it on.
Speaker 1: That's what I've heard on.
Speaker 2: I hate how when I wear it, you know, it's not breatheable and sweat drips everywhere, but it looks gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Is it like a sauna in there? Are you just like pouring sweat by the end of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's ridiculous, but yeah, I mean, if you want to lose a quick few pounds, you better trap it on because you're going to lose all this like sweat. I mean it's insane. But yeah, I have a lot of a lot more PVC because it's a lot easier. But yeah, it doesn't normally look as nice.
Speaker 1: But really, okay, looks wise, you're saying, I guess I can't really tell the difference looks wise, but feel wise. You just saying it's a lot easier to use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's much easier to get on. It's normally like aligned with a fabric on the inside, so like relid onto your body, whereas yeah, latex is just like rubber late so like you got to like oil up your body to put it on, and generally you have to have like two people to put it on.
Speaker 1: Folks, The things these women do for us, right, you know, to give us the joy of watching their videos and potentially shooting our own video with their sex dolls and sending it to them making sure it gets sent and delivered. Ladies and gentlemen, My guest tonight, Violet Voss. You know where you can find her at Violet Voss XO links to everything in the episode description. As always, Violet, you are a lot of fun and I hope nothing but the most amount of success you can make over the next few years. I hope you lay out your legacy and I hope you get everything out of this industry that you want thank you,