Speaker 1: FBI concluded Jeffrey Epstein wasn't running a sex trafficking ring for powerful men file show.
Speaker 2: So there you go. The AP is the AP reporting it today. I thought it was two thousand and five. That's the gas ltius, gas light and shit I've ever heard in my life. Well, he did work for an intelligence agency, so could you resolve whether or not he did?
Speaker 3: And also could you say why there was a minute missing from the jail house team?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 5: I just said you?
Speaker 6: Are you still talking about Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 1: This guy's been talked about for years.
Speaker 6: Are people still talking about this guy, this creep that is unbelievable?
Speaker 2: Are you still talking about Epstein? Yeah? Yeah, we are, and I'm glad we are because thanks to the incredible work of Thomas Massey, Rocanna, and a handful of others, we now have real hard evidence of how the sausage of the deep state is made, and unfortunate for Cash Pattel, we now have pretty damn solid evidence that he perjured himself in September of twenty twenty five, just five months ago, when he said.
Speaker 7: This is no credible information none. If there were, I would bring the case yesterday that he trafficked to other individuals, and the information we have again is limited. So the answer is no one for the information that we have and the files in the case file.
Speaker 2: Okay, And why do we know that that was perjury? Well, because Thomas Massey late last night was going through the files because they were finally permitted, they allowed congressional representatives to go into I assume it was a skiff. I don't know exactly, but they go into the room with all of the millions of files, unredacted files, and what Massi and Kanna found out was that, in fact, the dojay's version of the documents still had redactions because they had not required the FBI to unredact their files before handing them over to the DJ.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you, in that stuff, there's nothing that's related to any other sex traffic any other people engaged with Epstein in underage Set's correct and my knowledge, No.
Speaker 8: Given what you saw today, does that testimony ring true to you? Still?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: The FBI's own documents from twenty nineteen list Leslie Wexner as a co conspirator and a child sex trafficking case, so you know they've got some explaining to do.
Speaker 1: Does that mean you think Cash Fattel perjured himself.
Speaker 3: You know, I thought when he said that, maybe he what he's the trick he's using in his mind is that well he's considering it prostitution, and maybe what they have as evidence of sex trafficking.
Speaker 6: Of people who weren't minors.
Speaker 3: But what we see tonight is the charge.
Speaker 9: That Lex Wesner Wexner was a co conspirator to was child sex trafficking. And it's on the FBI's own documents from twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that should be investigated.
Speaker 9: Basically absolutely be investigated.
Speaker 2: So Massy hopped over to CNN and he dragged Pam Bondi in the DOJ and Cashptel in the FBI, and he pressured them on X to disclose and unredact those names, which they did. And what we found out is that there are in fact multiple co conspirators and specifically explicitly co conspirators in child trafficking, which is the exact question that was asked of Cash Patel in September of twenty twenty five. And one of those names is a name that's very familiar to anybody who's been following this case for years like I have and I'm sure most of you have, is that Les Wexner was listed as a co conspirator in child trafficking. Now does that mean he's guilty. No, it doesn't mean he's guilty, but it does mean that there was an FBI document that had Les Wester's name on it listing him as a co conspirator in child trafficking, which means that cash battel by the letter of the law is best I can tell, clearly perjured himself. Oh god, what does that mean?
Speaker 8: This is from June sixth, twenty eleven, from Tom Pritzker of the billionaire Pritzker family, one of the richest families in the world, to Jeffrey Epstein. I am in a remote valley of Afghanistan, and then in parentheses it's my birthday wish.
Speaker 2: With boys with toys.
Speaker 8: I want to believe that that means what I think it means, but we all know it's been well documented in this studio by our friends who are Tier one operators in Afghanistan. What goes on in Afghanistan as it relates to young boys.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, these people are just saying it on email, and I got to take a minute just to rip all of the Massy haters right now, because they're driving me out of my fucking mind. I cannot believe how stupid people are. You've got basically one guy on the GOP side, especially now MTG's left office, that's really, really, really fighting for the American people and fighting for justice when it comes to these very very significant, if not existential matters. And you have this incredible pr campaign, what I consider a propaganda push by Laura Lumer and a bunch of others in my opinion, being paid to attack Thomas Massey, to constantly basically project all of his accusations about the Trump administration or the DOJ or the FBI, and then to project it onto Thomas Massey. They're constantly critiquing him saying, why won't he just say the names? If he's seen the names, why won't you say the names? Well, first off, because if he doesn't say it on the Congressional House floor, the girls that he uses as his witness to name those names can still be sued and hunted down by the wealthy billionaires that he's making these allegations against. So really the only safe avenue he has is to run a pr campaign against the DOJ and to force the DOJ and the FBI to unredact and to name these names so that these girls testimony can then be in the public. I The other critique that Massey often gets is that, oh, why is he going on to CNN? It's enemy territory. The reason he goes to CNN is because Fox News won't have him. Fox News will not have Thomas Massey on their shows. This is one of the most favored tools used to smear dissidence from the GOP. Smear merchants. They do the same thing with MTG. They go, oh, she's going on the View. Thomas Massey goes to CNN. The only reason that these people do those shows is because they've been blacklisted thanks to the Trump administration and thanks to their relationship with Fox News. So you can't then point at them and go, well, how dare they not go spread this message on Fox News? They can't. They cannot, and you know why. And the other thing that's making me pull my hair out, if I had any hair left to pull out, would be the fact that Thomas Massey is like the number one guy in the GOP who's pushing for all of the things that MAGA explicitly voted for, cutting the budget, balancing the budget, ending the wars, and the warfare state. He supports COVID justice, he supports Epstein justice, he supports building the wall, he supports deportations. There's like no daylight between you guys and him. The only reason that there's daylight is because Trump has abandoned ninety percent of those policies. And yet you stand by Trump well demonizing Massey, the one guy who's actually serious about following through on the entire MAGA portfolio. The fuck is wrong with you? Instead, you stand by Trump as Trump stands by Lutnik.
Speaker 10: I think you understand the root of concern here. It's the way you described very emphatically your first encounter with him in his apartment, said you were disgusted, would never have any contact with him again. Did you in fact make the visit to Jeffrey Epstein's private island.
Speaker 6: I did have lunch with him as I was on a boat going across on a family vacation. My wife was with me, as were my four children and nanny's I had another couple they were there as well with their children, and we had lunch on the island. That is true for an hour, and we left with all of my children, with my nannies and my wife all together. We were on family vacation. We were not a part to suggest there was anything untoured about that in twenty twelve, I don't recall why we did it.
Speaker 10: But miss Secretary.
Speaker 2: So that's Howard Lutnik under oath in front of the Senate today, being questioned by Senator Van Holland. Let's hear what Howard Lutnik had to say when he wasn't under oath, talking to the New York Post less than a year ago about this same exact issue.
Speaker 6: He opens the doors and there's a massage table in the middle of the room and candles all around and stuff. So I asked very insightful cutting questions. I say to him, massage table in the middle your house? How often you have a massage? And he says every day? And then he like gets like weirdly close to me and he says, and the right kind of massage. Oh, now my wife is standing here, so she looks at me and I look at her, and we say, I'm sorry, we have to go my wife. And I decided that I will never be in the room with that disgusting person ever again. So I was never in the room with him socially for business or for even philanthropy. If that guy was there, I wasn't going because he's gross.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get much more red handed than that, folks. I mean, this guy is on the record on Mike on camera talking to a journalist overtly lyne, and less than a year later, he's admitting that seven full years later he still maintained a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. There's additional reporting that Howard had business dealings with Jeffrey Epstein too. So this guy that he allegedly was a neighbor, I mean, factually was a neighbor with He lived Tudors down in New York from Epstein for years. He met him one time, according to Howard Lutnik, and he immediately recognized that the guy was gross because he had a massage table in his living room and he described the types of massages that he would get, and he and his wife immediately recognized this guy was a creep and he was gross, and he had nothing to do with him ever. Again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my story a one and absolutely done right.
Speaker 11: So, I mean, that's an incredible story that you could pick up that he was a pervert.
Speaker 12: It's gross.
Speaker 6: The guy's gross, right with my wife and he's gross. The guy's gross. This was not the deep nuance of Howard Lutnik.
Speaker 11: This guy's gross, right, So how come Bill Gates and all these other people could hang around him and not see what you saw? Or did they see it and ignore it?
Speaker 4: Or no?
Speaker 6: They participated? Right, That's what his mo was, you know, get a massage, Get a massage. And what happened in that massage room I assume was on video. This guy was the greatest blackmailer ever.
Speaker 2: Except for doing business with him, except for going to his island with his family seven years later, except for doing fundraising events where he invited Jeffrey Epstein when he was fundraising on behalf of Hillary Clinton as she campaigned against Donald Trump, and Donald Trump stands beside Howard Lutnick as his commerce secretary, regardless secretary.
Speaker 13: Of what Nick today was testifying on the Hill and he said that he had visited Epstein's island in twenty twelve with his wife and children. And that's after he said that he had cut ties with Epstein and the Justice Department documents showed that he was in contact with Epstein three twenty eighteen over messages. So does the White House stand behind Secretary.
Speaker 11: Litnik right now?
Speaker 13: Secretary Loutnik remains a very important member of President Trump's team, and the President fully supports the secretary.
Speaker 2: And according to that journalists question there they alleged that Howard Lutnik had communications with Jeffrey Epstein up through twenty eighteen, when he was arrested and deceased a year later twenty nineteen. As I said, red handed, you don't get more guilty than that. Now you could say, okay, well, sure he lied about going to the island, but that doesn't prove anything. You're right, It doesn't doesn't prove that he did anything untoward with minors or prostitutes or anything like that. But what it does tell you is that this man is a pathological liar, pathological He lied egregiously for years about maintaining a relationship with Epstein for years. Why if he was doing nothing untoward, why hide it? Why hide it so aggressively? There are hundreds of high profile people who had a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein have to lie about that relationship, because no one, unless they're totally crazy, believes that everyone who had ever communicated with Jeffrey Epstein or gone to one of his meetups or anything like that or one of his parties even automatically means that you're a sexual predator. That's not what anyone believes. We believe that some of them were. And I'll tell you the ones that I really believe were are the ones who lied about it, the ones who continue to lie about it. Now, you may not be old enough to remember this testimony. I'm just barely old enough. But let's see if this is reminiscent for any of you old folks out there.
Speaker 6: I did not have any relationship with him.
Speaker 2: I did not have sexual relations with that woman. And think about how depraved we are as a nation or as a government at this point. That Bill Clinton had his reputation ruined because he lied about his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinsky. And now we have high profile intel ascids, sexual predators, and likely child traffickers that are having high level relationships with the highest level people in corporate America, corporate oligarchy all over the world, as well as our own government. And that's not enough to get people fired or have their careers ruined in America? Is that really where we're at? Bill Clinton's indiscretion was worse than this, I think not. But I'll tell you one thing I really like about this is that the energy from some of these congressional representatives, even the Democrats, which I despise, I like the tact that they're taking. I like the outrage and discussed, genuine discuss that some of them seem to be demonstrating after they were allowed to go in and see those fucking unredacted files. I just wanted to ask you.
Speaker 8: Have you ever a chance to review any of the unredacted files over at the DOJ, the Epstein files?
Speaker 12: I did?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just came from there.
Speaker 12: What can you tell us there's a bunch of sick fucks, and.
Speaker 10: I mean, anything more that we don't know.
Speaker 11: I feel like that's pretty well established.
Speaker 14: I know, I think.
Speaker 2: I think the part that is just so disgusting, Yeah, is that so many people knew that's representative balance out of Vermont, and ideologically politically we align on basically nothing, but when it comes to this, we're in aligne. We are dealing with some seriously sick fucking people. And I'm glad to say that there are a few Democrats, and yes, of course they're using it as a political football, and some of them are totally insincere, but regardless, use them for our ends, use them to pursue justice, use them to hunt down the deep state, use them to oust Pambondi cash Betel. I'm not telling you to become a Rocanna fan. I'm just telling you that his efforts right now benefit us tremendously, so I'm going to support him in the interim.
Speaker 14: Massey and I went to the Department of Justice to read the unredacted Epstein files. We spent about two hours there and we learned that seventy to eighty percent of the files are still redacted. In fact, there were six well the powerful men that the DOJ hid for no apparent reason. When Congressman Massey and I pointed this out to the Department of Justice, they acknowledge their mistake, and now they have revealed the identity of these six powerful men. These men are Salvator Novora, Zorab mikolads Leopig Leonor Nikola Kaputa, Sultan Ahmed bin Suliam, CEO of Dubaiports World and billionaire businessman Leslie Wexner.
Speaker 2: And that sultan guy that he referenced right there, it's alleged that he was the one who sent the email to Epstein saying loved the torture video. What so, according to Thomas Massy, he in fact sent a video of torture. Now I don't know the nature of that torture or the victim, but I do know that that's insane, and I don't know why these people aren't being prosecuted. But then you recognize that, oh it's a sultan, it's probably from an allied nation, and therefore, yeah, we're bearing it to benefit our geopolitical relationships, to the detriment of our domestic population, us, the Americans.
Speaker 1: I can hear the angst in your voice over the Epstein files. The reason people are bothered is because last year you said you'd cut off all contact, but there are eight instences of interaction in the files after two thousand and five. Just encourage you to be completely frank and open with everyone.
Speaker 2: Tell you what I think about it. I think personally that Howard Lutnick behaves as if he's a handler. He behaves as if he handles Donald Trump and Donald Trump's loyalty to him, despite the fact that Howard Lutnick demonstrated no loyalty to Trump, in fact funding his opposition Hillary Clinton as recently as twenty fifteen sixteen. It tells me that Howard Lutnick is a bigger time player than Donald Trump. Let me repeat that in case you didn't catch it. I'm saying that our current Commerce secretary is more high powered, connected and important than the current sitting president of the United States. That's the only conclusion that I could come to, because otherwise you immediately throw this guy overboard. And why do I think that, Well, because if Donald Trump was looking after his political future or his political legacy, obviously the thing that he would be doing is firing Howard Lutnik, firing Cash Patel, firing Pam Bondy. He should have fired Dan Bongino, but he quit. He should be supporting and endorsing Thomas Massey instead of backing a twenty plus million dollar GOP primary campaign against Thomas Massey. But he's not. He's not doing any of those things. And I would like for you to ask yourself, why why is Donald Trump actively overtly doing things that are counter to every everything he told you he stood for and stood by for a decade plus. And the answer, as best I can tell, is that he is compromised. He is compromised by our greatest ally to make it explicit, and the lut Nick non firing and the Epstein cover up, and the just broad based cover up of all of this from every layer of justice, while Donald Trump sits on his hands or worse, condemns the people who demand justice. Tells me everything I need to know that this is existential to him, because it is obviously massively damaging to his reputation and to his legacy and to him improving this country or improving the world. And yet he is unrelenting in his support of all of these people as they overtly actively lie to us and in my opinion, commit treason.
Speaker 15: Oh hi, Pam BONDI, what are you doing with Keith Frankel? I have a couple questions for you, Pam. How much are the acting lessons? Do the Epstein victims that you cried with know that you're friends with Keith Frankel? Why was Keith Frankel and Jeffrey Epstein talking about body boxes on February tenth, twenty ten. You've read the files, so I'm sure you can tell us if Jeffrey Epstein was such a monster, Pam, how come Keith went to his house so many times? One thing I was mentioned in the Epstein files is children being trafficked out of Ukraine. Keith Frankel and his family run a children's home that takes children out of Ukraine. You need to cut the shit, Pam. You need to cut the shit.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Why do I say it's treason, Well, because I believe that they are actively lending aid to our enemies. They are actively subverting our government. They are actively undermining the will of the American people. They are actively pushing us towards wars with Iran, for instance, that do not benefit us or even really benefit us geopolitically either. And I'm not the only one feeling that way. Here's MTG.
Speaker 5: People are going to have to completely take in what they are seeing with their own eyes, what they're reading, and what they're being told. The reality is the Trump administration is not releasing the information, and I got you Look, I got yelled at by the President over this. This is why he called me a trader. He called me a trader because I would not take my name off the discharge petition, because I stood firmly and said, no, we are going to release the Epstein files. I'm standing with women who were raped as teenagers. I'm not standing with the government. I don't support I don't support the cover up of all of this stuff, whatever it may be. And the President got mad at me, and he's told me, and I've said this multiple times, he told me his friends would get hurt.
Speaker 2: The full disclosure of the Epstein files would hurt Donald Trump's friends. So now you have to ask yourself, who are Trump's friends. Then you have to look at his behavior, You have to look at all of the things he does to you. Politically. Is his primary consideration when it comes to geopolitics, it's what benefits Israel. What is his primary consideration when it comes to economics or really anything with this second term of his presidency seems to be whatever benefits Israel. So when he says it hurts his friends, who do you think he's talking about. And it's important to recognize that sixty to seventy percent of these files are still redacted. We know that there are over two million documents that have still yet to be released. We also found out today thanks to reporting that says that Donald Trump, well, his name was in the files fifty thousand times. In fact, ninety five percent of the times his name was in those files, they were redacted. They were not supposed to be. According to the congressional law from Connie and Conna and Massey, it was not legal to redact his name, and yet nine hundred and fifty thousand times Donald Trump's name was redacted from those files. Now, I've been very consistent on this. I don't have any reason to believe that Donald Trump did anything with anyone under age. There is no evidence to that end. But the real reality is this, this operation had an aspect of that. And unless I know the full truth, unless I have all of the documents unredacted, obviously not including anything that's illegal to see or anything that damages the victims, but rather everything else, which is what the congressional law says they are legally mandated to do, well, then I have to assume the worst. I have to Why else would you completely abandon all of your campaign promises? Why would you completely destroy your legacy? It's something major I don't know what it is, but I have to assume it's something very, very significant, And as far as I'm concerned, the same animosity that people are approaching Thomas Massey fucking idiots, I'm going to take that same tact with everybody within the Trump administration at present, because as far as I'm concerned, they are all co conspirators in this cover up, if not the operation itself. And I don't know how I come to any conclusion any other conclusion. I don't know how anybody comes to any other conclusion. It's so egregious and over the top. At this point, what are we to do. We have to assume that these people are involved at some level, and until we see people in handcuffs and orange jumpsuits being purp walked and prosecuted and jailed forever, I don't want to hear a fucking word from any of these people about anything else. That's all I care about. If I can't trust you on this, I can't trust you on anything, And I don't know why anybody would feel differently. This is the litmus test, this is the red line. If you can't deliver on this, we can't trust you ever again. That's very straightforward.
Speaker 16: We're of these goiam, GOI do you know what this is?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've heard the term, but what does it mean. It's a I think it means.
Speaker 16: Slaves, right, nation cattle nation cattle. Yeah, it's a racial slur to everybody that's not Jewish.
Speaker 2: This is in these files, like and she's saying everywhere.
Speaker 16: Not just her Epstein, Epstein, starting the former prime Minister of Israel, and.
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 16: And then we see all these these laws being passed here in the States for anti senitism.
Speaker 6: What about the rest of us? Why aren't we protecting the rest of us?
Speaker 2: So, as far as I'm concerned, until Trump actually rectifies this situation, which I don't expect him to, but until he actually fires these people and prosecutes or pushes for the prosecution of cash Hotel, I don't want to hear a fucking word about me standing by him or you know, carrying water for the GOP when it comes to the midterms, and honestly, if you're still watching political commentators that are telling you, like, get out the vote, we got to make sure that the GOP defeats these evil Democrats. It's like they're just not being honest with you. They're not being straight with you. They're not actually telling you the truth about the obvious depravity that exists within the GOP. They are access journalists. They are only interested in maintaining access with these high powered people because it benefits them, or at least they perceive benefit. Some of them are also being paid, and they're actually actively on the payroll, and they are actively you know, they're paid propagandas for the regime. But regardless, it's your prerogative. Okay, you get to decide who gets your attention. And if you're still giving I don't look, you don't even have to give it to me. If you find somebody else that you like better, more power to you. But you cannot continue to give it to people that you know are actively lying to you. Please stop, I'm begging you, and I'll end with this. There's one other guy who may not be actively lying to you, but I want you to really pay attention to his behavior right now or lack of action right now, because that guy is Jade Vance. Jadie Vance, prior to becoming the Vice President of the United States, was talking about how this case was really deeply concerning and that we needed justice. And he said, and I quote, remember when we learned that our wealthiest and most powerful people were connected to a guy who ran a literal child sex trafficking ring, and then that guy died mysteriously in a jail, and now we just don't talk about it. Yeah, I do remember that, JD. And I also remember when you said that. And I also am paying attention to the fact that you're not saying fucking anything like that right now. You're not saying anything about it, and you are doing the exact same thing that you condemned the Biden administration for doing. You are now actively covering up this obvious op. And if you think the people aren't noticing, you're wrong, We're noticing. You intend to be the next president of the United States. And if you don't differentiate yourself by calling this bullshit out right now, don't ever expect any of us to trust you. You're clearly part of the op itself. If you don't have the courage to stand up, especially with such an easy, obvious win like this, such an obvious great moral stance to take, and you're still too much of a bitch to take it, well, then You're not cut out to be the next president, and I don't think anybody should be supporting you if you don't have the fucking cohonas to say something right now. If you enjoy this episode, please do it The like button subscribe shared around. I'm pissed, all right, guys, leave you comment dumblow peace.
Speaker 6: The only thing Hillary Clinton has left to live for right now is destroying Donald Trump.
Speaker 12: Right, did you that? Woman?
Speaker 2: Last night?
Speaker 16: I was on my buddy Clint Russell's podcast at Liberty Locked Out.
Speaker 2: Clint Russell, by the way, criminally underrated. He's great, So it was meet him and Ian Carroll.
Speaker 16: Uh and we did yeah, yeah, Well it was a great show.