Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 3: Do we have a first talkback of the day gram?
Speaker 4: No tall crickets on the talk pack? No? Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: First talkback? Can I rant about that?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 4: Maybe not a rant, but you know a lot of people hit us up. Can you, you know, talk about our event or can you talk about our small business? Local small business? And I always say, you know, what would be a great spot to talk about that first talkback of the day because we play whatever the first talkback the day is. And you want to promote an event, or promote your business, or promote your new single that you're dropping, or in Instagram, get some followers, do a birthday shout out for a friend, whatever, anything, first talkback could be a great place to do it. Talkback mic is a great feature on the iHeartRadio app other apps and I don't have that feature, and other radio stations don't have the feature. And look, it's like your own personal microphone. You can just use that to announce something to the Bay area and then I come in this morning, I ain't nobody left the first talkback crickets over there.
Speaker 2: Wow, just wow, that's all. I gotta say. Wow, now they're gonna start coming, you know, food, and yeah, not gonna. We're not gonna look at those things, all right, will no, we still will yeah.
Speaker 6: We will leave on please. I wanted to ask you guys, do.
Speaker 7: You well Graham, I already know the answer to this, but Selena, does your car have that feature where it's like assisted steering or breaking assistance?
Speaker 5: Yes, and you have it activated?
Speaker 6: Yes, me too. And I don't know if this happens to you, but.
Speaker 5: I'd love to turn it off. I don't know how.
Speaker 7: Yeah, either, I gotta look at the manual or whatever. But it's happened to me a few a few times. And it just happened to me this week where I'm, you know, on the freeway going maybe like we'll say sixty five, I'm going to speed limit, sure you are right, Yeah, and my car just breaks all of a sudden. No car is in front of me, but it just hits the brakes. Gives me a heart attack basically, and it starts like beeping because it sensed that something was in front of me.
Speaker 2: A ghost car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god, my god, we're like a ghost squirrel or something.
Speaker 2: Ghost person.
Speaker 6: But I got so scared.
Speaker 7: I'm glad nobody was behind me, but if somebody had been, they would have like totally ran in, like uh, crashed into me, or they would have been like, what is this person doing?
Speaker 2: Isn't this dangerous? So my car sometimes when I'm driving, I'm not driving crazy, It'll just it'll think I'm about to go out of the lane.
Speaker 5: Maybe I get too close to one of the sides. I don't know it.
Speaker 2: And there's one there's one curve near my house where it does this every single time, and it starts to jerk the wheel the other way and I'm like trying to keep it from like not hitting the curve on the other side. It is so dangerous. And then sometimes when yeah, I'm on the freeway and okay, I'll admit I'm switching lanes without my signal, if.
Speaker 7: My signal, if.
Speaker 2: My signals off and I'm switching lanes, it goes from sixty five to slamming on the brakes and I'm like, oh my god, I hope somebody doesn't think I'm brak checking them.
Speaker 5: We start a road rage war.
Speaker 4: So unless you put your blinker on, it thinks you're drifting out of your lane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have to use my stupid blinker.
Speaker 4: Now, can we talk about that for a second. As if it's that hard to hit the blinker, can you let it? Let everyone else do us a favorite, let us know where you're changing lanes. It's not any look at watch me move my finger. Oh god, the effort that it took. There.
Speaker 2: Didn't say it's difficult. But if there's no cars around, I don't use my blinker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it just it just sometimes there's a car coming, you may not see it right when you're like, oh, nobody's around, and then somebody's blasting up behind you. It's good to let them know that you're about to switch lanes.
Speaker 2: Agreed, But sometimes I don't not because it's so difficult to use the blinker. I just don't.
Speaker 4: Well, if you have a car that breaks automatically or whatever from latest, yeah, then you should.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so in that car too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's scary, but I mean because then it says like steering required, and when it breaks for you, it starts like beeping.
Speaker 2: So just it's so dramatic.
Speaker 6: It is so dramatic. But then the reason why I also don't want to remove.
Speaker 7: It is because I'm like, dang, like this could help me out because if I am falling asleep and my car is drifting out of the lane, it'll wake me up because it requires you to steer it back the other way. It kind of the steering wheel kind of gives you a little bit of resistance.
Speaker 4: This technology blows my mind. My car doesn't have any of this.
Speaker 2: Car.
Speaker 4: Look. I was looking around for car new cars yesterday online. I was like, you know what I need to I need to get My wife needs a new car even more so than I do. And so I'm looking around. New cars are expensive. They're really expensive. And then you're like, do I lease a car? And they're like, I'm just throwing my money away every month. I don't get it, Like I don't the deals are the deals aren't dealing right now. Everything's expensive and the electric car market can't get That's what I would like, right yeah, but can't buy a Tesla right now. I don't want I don't want a Tesla, and so like I don't know what to do. And then I was like, you know what, I'm just curious, like what my old fore Runner is worth. And my wife has an old four Runner two versus a two thousand and two. Mine's the two thousand and one and they have a lot of miles on him. Go look up a two thousand and two thousand and one four runner with they still are expensive. I can't even afford one of those.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you those things like there?
Speaker 1: I saw one.
Speaker 4: I saw a two thousand and two four runner for over fourteen thousand yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how is that possible?
Speaker 3: Just ride your bike everywhere from now on.
Speaker 4: It's too far.
Speaker 2: I was taking to ride the bike from nap but to work every day one in like.
Speaker 4: You get too tired.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: You guys. Scott Peterson got a pickleball prison pounding.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: He was playing pickleball.
Speaker 2: In the yard. He's currently at Mule Creek State Prison and he hit the ball directly at another inmate in an all out fight. But he's the one that got his as king.
Speaker 4: We're brawling over pickleball?
Speaker 2: No pickleball?
Speaker 4: Yes? Why need to tell me the prison where they send some of the worst criminals that we have murders and all sorts of other people. And they're just out there on a pickleball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sounds like a country nice country club.
Speaker 2: They're hiddings.
Speaker 4: The WiFi is so good, the air conditioning is great. Yeah, this is nice. All right, Niner fans, We're still a bit shell shocks following the complete dismantling of the team this week, But don't worry, because all hope is not lost. The forty nine ers have reportedly agreed to a two year deal with DeMarcus Robinson, who Robinson's a wide receiver who played for the Rams last season. Gives the Niners a decent option if Brandon Ayuk isn't ready to go at the start of the season because of his knee injury. But who are we kidding? This move doesn't move the needle at all. I'm still hitting the panic button. This is the worst.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you and everyone else you might already be experiencing some light sprinkles. It will get heavier more into the afternoon and wins will get stronger. The heaviest rain for San Francisco, the penn and the East May is expected between noon and six pm.
Speaker 6: So be safe out there.
Speaker 4: And just trying to be super specific forecast time. You know you're gonna whiff on all those It's raining everywhere. Hey, Jemini, besties, your day today is going to be a seven. Wrap your love around home and family. A new six month domestic phase arises with tomorrow's eclipse. Seeds planted long ago will begin to flower. Tend your garden, wow, like your lady garden. I think that's what it means a little bit. Yeah, I think trim the bushes.
Speaker 6: Good morning, JB Show. It's San Francisco, gamer Babe, Happy hump du zimby Or is this the longest week ever?
Speaker 8: And I'm only late getting in a talkback because I just got in my car to go to work.
Speaker 6: Let's make it a great day.
Speaker 4: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, Hey, thank you for that good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: Also, I was admitting that, you know, sometimes I will switch lanes without using the blinker, and I hate that my car would just like hit the brain, so it's kind of forcing me to have to use the blinker.
Speaker 9: It was a show boy, nobody, especially k Steve. Good morning, Yo, Slena, Oh my gosh, I love you, but you're the type of person that irritates the hell out of me. You don't use your blinker. People who don't use their blinker. The turn signals are singing. Oh my gosh, it's like it's like you, they say. They say, never let nobody know your next move.
Speaker 4: No, let letus know. Tell us where you about to go, tell us.
Speaker 9: If you're gonna switch lanes in that, but let you off bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just try to keep you guys on your toes.
Speaker 4: You know, couldn't agree more. Tell us where you're gonna go. Just love us, know that was good? All right?
Speaker 2: Something we do every Wednesday, it's our cool or not list who throw some things out?
Speaker 5: And I ask what we ask? Is that cool or not?
Speaker 2: Can I just throw something out? This thing that men are doing to appear more manly. They're having their eyelashes cut off or like trimmed at the barber shop. Cool or not not cool their eyelash eyelashes because having long fake lushes lashes isn't considered manly.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I thought, I thought, But I thought ladies liked that little we have nice lashes.
Speaker 6: We do.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to doing that?
Speaker 6: Not cool?
Speaker 7: You need your eyelashes that I thought protect your eyes?
Speaker 4: Do they well?
Speaker 5: That's what I can say. It keeps like the dust and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have lashes barely right now, but I still get dust in my eyes.
Speaker 4: I know. I don't think if you want to be doing much, but you still want them, and it is not a dangerous game. You cut your eyelashes, do they grow back?
Speaker 2: They just like they do?
Speaker 5: But but like, hell is slow.
Speaker 4: I'm not playing that game. You don't want to gamble with that.
Speaker 2: And you see the videos that are online and they're like in the barber chair and they have like the are they called clippers, huh, And they're.
Speaker 5: Like up to their eyeball like trimming the lashes.
Speaker 2: It's so scary.
Speaker 4: So they're like buzzing them high and tight, like real close like but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, buzzing them off. They're all straight. I don't know. I like lashes.
Speaker 4: There's something I don't think you notice. Even if a guy has pretty long lashes, I don't think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it doesn't make you like feminine looking.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a feature that stands out enough. It's what you get real close to somebody's face and you might notice them, but on just day to day I couldn't tell you what anybody's I couldn't tell you what any of my guy friend's lashes look like, not a single I have no clue, no idea, and they're cute.
Speaker 2: Keep them, Graham, Would you like to throw something in?
Speaker 4: I would? What do you guys think cool or not? Betting on your kids sports games? Don't tell me you do this, well, just tell me if it's cool or not. I do not know. So last weekend was my daughter's softball opening days. She hadn't played softball before, and we were playing against uh They had a doubleheader, two games, which was a lot for a five year old. And I look across the you know, to the opposing bleachers, and I was a buddy of mine sitting over there. His daughter's on the opposing team. Oh my god. We may or may not have made a couple of wagers on the game, well, betting the score or anything, but we were betting which one of our daughters would get a hit first, and our money was safe because neither of them did. They both they both whiffed. But I thought that was a fun little It's just something to keep it more interesting. You know, it's kids sports. There's not a lot happening out there, I guess, And you know your daughter gets a hit before mine, you get ten bucks. What's the big deal?
Speaker 2: I guess it's acceptable a little if you are betting on your kid doing the better thing, if you're betting against your own kid because maybe you know that he is.
Speaker 4: Not a bad idea. Actually, don't do that. I could have made more money that.
Speaker 7: Way, but also don't pressure your kid to do better because you have money on them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then you're getting extra aggressive.
Speaker 6: Bands be having fun.
Speaker 4: You don't tell them. Although my son overheard it and he's like, what's the bet? Did we win? Did we just win right there? I'm like, no, because they had to bring out they coach pitch for the first few pitches in softball, and then if you don't hit one of those, and then they bring out the tea like t ball, and then you know, my daughter get hit that and so she got to hit there, but that didn't count. That didn't count. My son Ford was very confused, You didn't she just? I think we get five bucks for that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: No? Zip it?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four every Wednesday.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV shows Just earning myself from Conquer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it. That's all I want to say.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 4: I wanted to say, how are you guys doing?
Speaker 10: But I really don't care.
Speaker 11: All right, and you're your day?
Speaker 5: Never mind, let me enjore my day.
Speaker 4: Wow, dude, I didn't know we were beefing with herself from Conquer, but let me to that. Let me say guess what.
Speaker 12: Day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We still love him, all right. So last week in Mount Pleasant with Canson, a four year old boy called nine one one on his mom.
Speaker 9: My.
Speaker 13: Mom, Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 6: My mommy?
Speaker 13: You know your not hi?
Speaker 8: What's going on over there?
Speaker 4: And four jail? I ate his ice cream?
Speaker 14: So that's probably why he's calling nine one one.
Speaker 2: He was mad the mommy made his ice cream.
Speaker 4: Dude, that a jailable offence in my mind.
Speaker 2: I honestly it should be, except for the times that I do it. And so the officers show up to the door. Did you call the police?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why mommy to go to jail?
Speaker 7: Ice cream?
Speaker 2: So is there why you're upset? So they laughed about incident. They just wanted to make sure that like there wasn't anything like else going on there, and then it was so cute. The officers went back the next day and they surprised him with ice cream. I thought that was so cute. Did you guys ever call nine one one as a kid? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think I was scared too, I.
Speaker 2: Know I did. I'm so scared too, I know. I remember as a kid just being so curious. I did do it, and please don't do this now. As an adult, you know why you're not supposed to play around with this number. It's reserved for emergencies only. But as a child, I was like, let me just test out what would happen.
Speaker 5: And I remember calling and then they called back and they talked to my.
Speaker 2: Parents, and that was scary.
Speaker 4: And then you got a starn talking too from your parents.
Speaker 2: I don't remember them being really upset.
Speaker 5: I don't even think they said anything to me.
Speaker 2: But I remember a couple years later telling my my younger sister how I did that and the police called back, and she was like, let me try. So she did it, and the police showed up.
Speaker 4: You're wasting taxpayers dollars and then precious resources they could have been responding to an actual emergency. Yeah, it turns out, I tell you're an idiot.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Five and six year olds don't think about that stuff. Graham.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 6: I never did that.
Speaker 7: No, just I just did it accidentally once because I forgot I.
Speaker 5: Think you butt dialed the car.
Speaker 7: No, but at work, you know how with the work phone you have to dial nine to one before you dial anything else. I accidentally clicked another one and then I.
Speaker 6: Panicked, so I hung up. But then they called back and I was like, no, like wild number.
Speaker 7: It wasn't from the wild answer back like walthony.
Speaker 4: F HI, who's sorry? You're calling nineteen And they're like, no these emergency services. No, sorry, you're called calling nineteen. Callback later for Disneyland tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: So the owner of a London comedy club. I can't tell if this is actually true or not, but they have made an official announcement that they are banning audience members with botox.
Speaker 2: Oh I heard about this.
Speaker 4: There's the Mark Rothman. He's the owner of Top Secret comedy club in London. He says that both of their he's got two comedy clubs, said both venues they're not going to allow patrons with botox injections to be in the audience for comedy shows because they're performers. Their comedians have been complaining that they're finding it really challenging to gauge audience engagements and reactions because they look into the crowd and they just see a bunch of blank stares. There's not enough expression on people's faces, so they can't tell if their jokes are landing and if what they're performing is hitting with the audience or not. Look again, I can't tell if this is just for publicity, But do you think there's an element of truth to this? As people's faces in the general population have changed, Yep, and they become more motionless.
Speaker 2: See I think I.
Speaker 5: Think a little yes and no. So I do get botox.
Speaker 4: And I guess you're not allowed to come to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be banned from this, but it doesn't stop you from like smiling and like laughing.
Speaker 5: If you were laughing at something, I.
Speaker 6: Will say that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I watch a lot of reality TV, and I've seen so many people on there and there are scenes where I'm like, I don't know if you're crying or if you're laughing, because your eyebrows are not moving in your face. You're trying, but it's like not doing anything.
Speaker 4: Agreed. I have seen that as well, and it is confusing, and it's like you can tell it's like their face is trying behind the scenes, like dude, why isn't it Come on, guys, move the forward. It's not moving, you know, it's not happening. But for a comedian, I don't. I guess maybe a small venue comedy club, you are more in tune with individuals faces, but I would think you're just basing it more off the sound. Yeah, the audible laughter that you're hearing, and when people are really laughing. I mean, if you're really telling a good joke. I mean, people are moving around in their seats, they're clapping, they're you know, slapping their leg there, you know what I mean. People they're buckled over and laughter. You know, like you can really see when people are wholeheartedly laughing. But if you're I don't know. And maybe a smaller venue like like this, maybe it is. But you can't ban people that have botox.
Speaker 2: I think it's hilarious though, but you know, I can't tell if you're mad about it. I know that's you can't tell. I'm actually crying right now. But like nobody would know this strange.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you look.
Speaker 4: Very strange, hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So we have an update on Brandy Glanville's face, not one that really tells us what the issue is, but she's keeping fans updated on social media. If you don't know Brandy Landville from her Housewives, she has some sort of mystery condition where doctors are not able to figure out what is literally eating away at her face. She has all these like looks like missing tissue, and she said one doctor said that there's some type of parasite. Other doctors are saying that she's totally fine, which clearly she is not. So fans are asking her for another update, and she shared on Twitter. She said, I have painful lumps, one in my jawbone area, one on the side of my neck, and then one on the back of my neck.
Speaker 5: She said, I have chills and a.
Speaker 2: Constant oily, foul tasting drainage from my face into my mouth. It's acidic and it's eating away at my teeth, plus all of my lip nodes are swollen, and doctors are saying, I'm fine, help me, oh my, and they cannot figure out what is going on.
Speaker 7: That sounds so horrible and growth that sounds awful.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I feel so bad.
Speaker 4: Do you think look some sort of parasite or many years on reality TV? There's a lot of different theories out there about what could be done. Do you think there's something to the fact that she has done so many different things to her face over the years. And I'm not saying that it could have been a byproduct of one of those. There could have been an infection or something that happened from all these different There's one thing I know about watching the Beverly Hills and stuff. They are constantly undergoing all these different things on their face and chemical peels and injections and blah blah. They do so much stuff to their face. Is it just a possibility that your face isn't made to hand be able to withstand all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not ruling it out, but I feel like there's so many other people that have probably done way more. When you think of all the celebrities we have in the world, and she's the one that has her face getting eaten away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can have a serious reaction or allergic reaction or an infection and something done wrong and that you know they but.
Speaker 2: You think with that doctors would be able to be like, you have an infection, let's treat it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. I don't know. I just wonder had you never done any of that stuff to your face.
Speaker 6: Would you be in a different situation?
Speaker 4: Right? Maybe that's the takeaway here for people that are thinking about doing a million different things to their face.
Speaker 2: Well, I like to do things to my face on magna.
Speaker 4: I understand this.
Speaker 8: They do.
Speaker 4: You should be warned that this is a potential path and a.
Speaker 2: Good doctor will tell you, haydes are all the risks and everything. So you have to go into whatever you do knowing that there are risks to everything. All right, So Wendy Williams Guardian is saying that the media has it all wrong. I guess the Guardian actually sent a letter to TMZ saying it's honestly, it sounded like she was trying to get a lot of heat off her back because when Wendy talks about the awful care she's been receiving and how she feels like a prisoner. Everyone points to the guardian like, how are you treating Wendy like this? And so she was like, look, I'm not the one that put all these protocols into place. It was the judge that issued the guardianship. So it feels to me like she just wants a lot of heat off of her. But she did say, Wendy's receiving great care. You know, she has access to a spa, they have a workout room, they got a dining room outside Terrace's only thing is Wendy can't leave without permission, and that was Wendy's thing. She can't go as she pleases. She feels like she's locked in there like a prisoner, which is exactly what she's been saying. Anyways, Wendy, she's going to be on the View on Friday, which will be very interesting because she is not afraid to speak her mind and she'll say exactly what is going on.
Speaker 4: She's going to be on the views. She's allowed to be on the view.
Speaker 5: According to reports, she'll be there this Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 7: I hope she does well, and I hope that she, you know, looks like she's doing well, because I know well.
Speaker 2: Scared she she supposedly ace that capacity test on Monday.
Speaker 4: The person woman man camera TV that I don't think that was it a genius.
Speaker 5: I'll love to wait till Friday for that, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All right? Move over people that have received pig organs and transplants, because a dude with a titanium heart just said, hold my bay Sky in Australia recently lived for over one hundred days. That was a big milestone. With a completely artificial heart made out of titanium metal just beating away inside his chest was amazing. I didn't know this was a thing. His patient, who was in his forties, was suffering from very serious heart failure. He was on the transplant list awaiting a donor of a real human heart, but we know that people can wait on those lists for a very long time. So doctors decided to try an experimental procedure and implant this titanium heart to try to save his life. And it worked. This heart was made by a company called Bivecore. I'm not even sure how this thing works or what's powering it, but they said has very few moving parts or actual valves in it. Things that could wear out or break down. But it is a titanium heart. It looks like a metal thing with three or four openings on it. It's shocking that this thing actually works. I still don't know how they hook it up to your arteries and I have a lot of questions about it. But he was able to live for they implanted it back in November. He lived one hundred days with inside him and then I think he got an actual donor heart, so he was able to survive at the time while waiting for an actual heart transplant. And this thing worked. And this is the longest period to date of somebody with an artificial heart beating inside of them. And he left the hospital walking around with this thing.
Speaker 5: And I love that.
Speaker 2: Oh my, it's insane that the future people.
Speaker 4: Dude, the future is here people with titium hearts.
Speaker 2: So someone with a metal detector is just like, oh, just or if you have a really strong magnet and he's just like.
Speaker 4: Stuck right to it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: Nine talkbacks before we get to what the bleep.
Speaker 13: Morning guys, Happy Wednesday? Question, did Selena just call the Tesla Tesla have a good day?
Speaker 4: I love Tesla. They did just a little joker joke from something that happened yesterday.
Speaker 6: That's it, nothing more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all. We're also just talking about Brandy Glanville Real Housewife. Something is going on with her face. Not really sure what it is. It's like eating a way at the flesh and she said there's like some type of drainage going into her mouth and it's now like eating a weight her teeth.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JB Show Matt from San Jose for the Real Housewives thing.
Speaker 10: Come on home.
Speaker 13: Girl needs to be honest.
Speaker 2: She's been skiing down the slopes too much, probably in her lifetime that leads to.
Speaker 13: Things like this prolonged use allegedly have a good days.
Speaker 4: Wow. Thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't know, but I mean, I guess it makes sense if that's what happens.
Speaker 4: We've heard a story is a prolonged drug use and doing certain things in your nose and your nose collapses on your face.
Speaker 2: It's no idea. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Add that to the old the other procedures that she's had done to your face and maybe we've yes now got cracks closer to the root of the problem.
Speaker 5: Wow. Hey, thank you for that talkback.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win a chug Mug. You just got to be the first person to guess this word correctly. Is always leave those guesses on the talkback Mike. Enough of me, happened. Let's get to today's clip.
Speaker 7: I love the sound a makes when it's way and you squeeze it.
Speaker 4: You guys know me too, on the same page about that? All right? Yes, I do, all right, think about that bleep sounded it really gross? All right, think about what that bleeped out where it could be. Whip out your iHeartRadio app. Squeeze it now, squeeze the talkback my button, of course, and then leave us your talk back there, leave us your guests, and leave it and your name and your city along with that guest. You have to be the very first crack Dances in the morning to win that JV show, Chuck, that's right.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, this is what the bleep where you can win a JV show. Chug Mug just got to be the first person to guess today's bleep dot word correctly. So here is today's clip. I love the.
Speaker 7: Sound a makes when it's way and you squeeze it.
Speaker 2: I can hear that all day.
Speaker 4: I kind of honk them, you know, just squeeze away.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I don't know what.
Speaker 6: You're talking about.
Speaker 2: Guess is all the talkbacks Morning JV Show found.
Speaker 12: This is Leslie in San Francisco, and I think the bleep dot word is Rubbert Duck.
Speaker 3: Good guess who did you make a sound?
Speaker 2: Some of them have a little squeaky thing.
Speaker 5: Inside of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Morning JV Show is just Millie from Campbell and I think the bleept word is sponge spine.
Speaker 4: Say that is far and away the most popular guests this morning. Lots and lots of people guessing sponge. So back to the guessing. Well for you people, it ain't.
Speaker 16: That blow Jami Show. This is JJ from Discovery Bay and my guess is towel.
Speaker 4: Towel, towel a little.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 4: This is a little sound there.
Speaker 5: Interesting all right, not the correct one though.
Speaker 2: Continue to get those guesses and we are going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 6: Playing what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where are you gotta do is the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, and this chug mug is yours now in case you miss today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 6: I love the.
Speaker 7: Sound a makes when it's wet and you squeeze it.
Speaker 3: It's a good sound, you guys, Oh believe me.
Speaker 4: I love squeeze it.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I can't even think of what this thing could be.
Speaker 5: So let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 15: This is Danny's from Antica.
Speaker 16: My guess is slime.
Speaker 4: The bleep word slie lie. Two people that guess that it does make a sound, Yeah, squeeze it.
Speaker 11: Good morning JV Show. My name is Maravel from adas So and my wild guest for the bleeped out word is pimple. Have a great day.
Speaker 4: A few people that guess pimple this morning. Also, I thought it was a weird one. Some of them make does some of them do make a sound?
Speaker 8: Good morning. This is Joanna from Antica and I want to guess that the bleeped out word is a washcloth.
Speaker 5: Have a great day, wash clock.
Speaker 2: Soapy.
Speaker 8: Yeah Wednesday, Sacramento.
Speaker 9: I guess for what is a loofer sending?
Speaker 12: You know the material.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, hang on a second because I gotta get over here, and then you know, I'm just gonna hit this and then I'm gonna hit this man.
Speaker 6: Right today's clip unbelieve.
Speaker 7: I love the sound a loofer makes when it's wet and you squeeze it.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's all soapy and wet, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, I wouldn't know. I've never used one ever in your life? No, why would I have ever used the Loofah?
Speaker 2: What do you use?
Speaker 4: Because, as Natalie from Sacramento says, a loof that's the exact reason I don't want one. If I had to ask my wife, hey, K, could you pass me that loof? I punched my own self.
Speaker 11: Why.
Speaker 2: I don't like the name.
Speaker 5: We could have called it something else.
Speaker 2: But that's a.
Speaker 6: Good point, Graham. So your whole life has just been.
Speaker 4: Your hands just been dry, palm it, wow, ill wash cloth anything, I'm sureubby. I mean I've used a washcloth, I'm sure in my life, but like in my adult life, it's a bar of soap. And these hands, that's what they're there for. Wow, the scrubbing, cleaning everything. Something hand the only other extra accessory I've ever had in the shower is like one of those super super scratchy rough I don't even know if you call that a sponge. It's almost like a bar that scratchy because when I'm doing construction, so if you get paint on your hands and calk and stuff like that and you've gotta use something rough to scrape it all off. Yeah, that's the only thing that'll take it off. So that's my only other shower accessory. O. It is a bar soap and me that's it. All right, Let's give some shoutouts. Lest some shoutouts just dry palm in it shower flow of a wet palm in there in the shower.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 17: Natalie Sacramento's up that she got the very first correct answer this morning, so she's got herself a brand new JV show. Chuck Munk, a few other people this morning came with the correct answer. Our buddy TJ and livermore what's up?
Speaker 4: TJ? What's up? And our buddy Leo and San Jose had it, so did John in Fremont, Melissa and San Jose. And let me just go back and check real quick to make sure you know, nobody just came in with the late answer right there, and then they'd be like, I need to get a shout out. I'm like, oh, I didn't see you because your answer came in so late. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it too, people. Hey, thank you for playing LUSA. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven o five here on the JV Show, The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. All right, let's go to the phones here wildity four nine. Hi, who's this hight It's sorry, Hi, Chris.
Speaker 6: How's it going.
Speaker 2: We're great. I mean, I'm not really like over the moon about the rain that's coming in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could be a little better, but Wednesday, we're dealing with it.
Speaker 2: You know. It's on the way, people, it's on the way, all right, Chris, are you ready to play the JV Show? You have no game?
Speaker 5: All right, Jess what's on the line today?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 6: We have a one hundred dollars David Buster's gift card.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's how it's gonna go down. We're gonna ask you for a trivia questions. It's got to get three correct, and the gift card is yours. Here's question number one. Joshua Tree National Park is located in what US states?
Speaker 4: California? Yup, easy, Joshua Tree? Is it just one tree out there in the middle of the desert and that's the Joshua Tree? I go sees one specific tree? Or is there like a whole bunch of Josh's out there? Okay, what's the answer? You guys are both give me conflicting reports.
Speaker 17: Here.
Speaker 4: I hear it's beautiful. I don't know, all right. Question number two? How many cups are there in a court?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 13: Up in a court?
Speaker 1: Poor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't second guess yourself. You've got this.
Speaker 4: It's a tricky one. I don't know if I have known that one? Four courts and a gallon? I know that, oh cups in a court?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 2: All right? Here's question number three. In nineteen twenty five, F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote a novel called The Great.
Speaker 1: What yet, ye.
Speaker 4: Easy ones, Lenny? You ever read that?
Speaker 16: Hell?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Good question? That was a dumb question. Question number four. You don't even need this one. You've already won that David Buster's gift card. This one's just for fun, disease and you got you got this one. The Raptors are a NBA team that play their home games in what cityront that's a clean scoop, ladies from gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Great, Yeah, this was too easy for you.
Speaker 7: You just got a one hundred dollars dam Busters gift card of.
Speaker 5: Chris.
Speaker 2: You did amazing. Hang on there for that winning Graham.
Speaker 5: We got some shout out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dms are alive and well you guys have got one here and says Hey Graham, another mom's sliding your dms. Can you please give our son Brian a birthday shout out? He's turning ten on Wednesday and it would mean so much. We listening you guys every morning on our way to school. Happy birthday, Brian. You're an amazing person with a huge heart. Love Mom, Dad, Alex and Max. But of course far's true. Another one here, Hey Graham, sliding into your DMS again. Here's another satisfied customer. Could you please give a birthday shout out to my daughter Aubrey tomorrow on March twelfth, that's today. She's currently in southern California on a college tour with her school, but we want to wish her a very happy seventeenth birthday, Aubrey. We're so proud of you. We hope you find the right college for you during this trip. Love Mommy, Poppy, Annabelle and of course her little brother Buddy.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: Buddy's an English bulldog. They want to let you know. Yeah, it does kind of sound like it. Another one here if you see this enough time. We wish my son Brandon a happy belated birthday. His birthday was yesterday. We love you and that was from Mom, Nate, Josh, and Zach. So happy birthday, belated birthday, Brandon, Mom forgot about you. Another one here, Hey Graham, hopefully this will be read this it is. Can you please help me surprise my twins, Mason and Madison Blue. They recently made the African American Honor Roll and we are so proud of them. So they're taking up the Disneyland and staying at the Disney Hotel this weekend. I want them to hear it from you. Well you just heard it. Mason, Madison Blue, you guys are going to Disneyland this weekend. I thank you. And of course who gives a crazy guys from mom Coco. I believe that's her name on Instagram at least so look at those you do. You do good in school.
Speaker 1: You hear that.
Speaker 4: Kids, you do that in school, you might get rewarded with a trip.
Speaker 5: To Disneyland, but maybe not.
Speaker 4: Maybe it could happen, but always do your best in school.
Speaker 5: That's the lesson, right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 14: Nine and we want to shower Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Happy, happy birthday mom. And I think they said that was from Priscilla and Elizabeth. It was a little hard to hear, but.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday mom.
Speaker 4: Love you. There's a fark green Point.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Jennifer Garner's boyfriend has issued her an ultimatum, Jess to catch everyone up to speed. Ben Affleck, now that he's single, he's been getting close with ex Jennifer Garner. They were canoodling on the paintball field at the kid's birthday party. Well they hugged. It wasn't full on canoodle, but they were closed it just for a few seconds. Now we learned that Ben would love another chance with her, But she's got this pesky boyfriend situation. Right, She's dating some guy named John Miller, and over the weekend, John was seen out with his ex. Now, both parties claim it's nothing more than just co parenting and that's it, no big deal, everyone's happy, everyone understands. At least that's according to reports. Well, how does John really feel about hugging Ben? Sorry, how does he really feel about Ben hugging Jen on the paintball field battle? He reports out this morning that he did give her an ultimatum.
Speaker 5: He did not appreciate seeing.
Speaker 2: On the internet that hugging video and all the pictures that were going around, because that's not a good look for the relationship and it was actually disrespectful to their relationship. And so the ultimatum is he better not see anything like that ever again, or he is out.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Selena, Because I kind of agree that is a little that was a look. It's one frame of a picture, and I don't know how long you know, how long I know the video? It was just a few seconds, right, But the picture that goes viral that everybody sees and makes their judgment on is that one. He's got his arm kind of low round her and that sort of embrace, and I wouldn't be happy seeing I think it's an appropriate my wife hugging someone, you know, out hugging some dude.
Speaker 2: I think it's highly inappropriately.
Speaker 7: He had a history with I should see exactly her eggs or I mean, it'd being inappropriate with anybody, but knowing that they had history together just makes it worse.
Speaker 2: Apparently, John Jen Oarner's boyfriend understands that Ben and Jen just have a unique relationship, like he is just always flirty with her and something they've just come to terms with and yeah, and Jen apparently it's like, oh my god, it's innocent. That's just that's just how he is with me, and they just kind of deal with it. But he didn't like it getting out. And now everyone, you know, thinks something of their relationship, and I can see how it bothers him completely.
Speaker 3: I think it would bother anybody totally.
Speaker 7: All Right.
Speaker 2: So we got some numbers for Mecan for Megan. For Megan mark Ole, her new cooking show, So with Love Megan debut on Netflix on March fourth, and you guys, the viewership numbers are worse than her and Harry's show from back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: Remember their Remember their show Harry and Meghan?
Speaker 2: It was bad so that Yeah, that show did not do well, but it drew in two point one million households when it came out.
Speaker 4: It's not a lot.
Speaker 2: Megan's cooking show with Love Meghan drew in only five under twenty six thousand.
Speaker 4: That is an incredible flop.
Speaker 5: It's a huge flop.
Speaker 2: And you know what they are Netflix, Yeah, and you know it's I've already been renewed for a second season. Netflix renewed it, so we're gonna get more of this.
Speaker 5: Even Rotten Tomatoes, like, it's just it's not great.
Speaker 2: They have a thirty six percent score from critics on Rot Tomatoes and a twenty percent rating from viewers.
Speaker 4: Because nobody needs this, Nobody wants us. You know what I people are like, Oh, if only I could watch a cooking show with Megan Markle, Like nobody said that. Nobody no demand, there's no demand for.
Speaker 7: This, Like, let me not watch all the bad season of Love is blind, Linstead, let me let me watch Mega back.
Speaker 4: I mean, if we know anything about what viewers want, they want drama and people argue and drunkenly fighting with each other. On reality TV, not someone pretending to be perfect.
Speaker 5: Everyone's like, this is so fake.
Speaker 2: It's like, not even.
Speaker 4: Welcome into my kitchen. Take try my biscuits. I've made them from scratch and some flour I harvested in our garden and then Montecito for.
Speaker 6: The first time ever because she never could right.
Speaker 4: All right, Graham, all right, the world meet. You're a logical organization has just released their names of the hurricanes this year, you.
Speaker 9: Guys, And.
Speaker 4: This is scary. I always thought that they looked at the storm on satellite when it was out there actively churning over the ocean, and then then they named them like, oh, this one looks like a Trina or whatever. If that's not the case, they come out in advance. The Atlantic hurricane season starts on June first, so we have little time until then, and of course we don't know how many hurricanes are actually going to materialize this year, but with climate change, we know we are getting more and more of them, and the names go in alphabetical order, so I think it's pretty safe to say that we will in fact get a Hurricane Karen this year. And that, my friends, is scary, because Karen is one of the names on the list when you get down to the letter K, would you guys like to hear some of the other hurricanes that we are going to be in for this year, because like, some of them sound way too friendly. Hurricane Chantal like she sounds nice, like some of.
Speaker 5: The I'd like to like invite to us like a dinner party.
Speaker 4: Party we have. Hurricane Aaron, like when you're fired. Hurricane Jerry, Oh, Jerry, he sounds like an old guy, like his own business. Hurricane is not going to do too much damage, you know, Hurricane Jerry.
Speaker 7: Hurricane Melissa, she just baked you a pie.
Speaker 4: See hey girl, come on in, come on over. Shouldn't the names be scarier all of them? Like Karen No, Hurricane Karen, I'm terrified of Yeah, but Hurricane Pablo, it's like, oh, come you know, like this isn't we're inviting them in here with these kinds of names. Hurricane Rebecca, I just just someone so friendly. It is Rebecca with a K, so maybe a little sounds like little meaner. And then Hurricane Wendy if we get all the way to w when I have never.
Speaker 5: Come across a mean Wendy in my life. Always so nice.
Speaker 4: So anyways, so those are some of your names for your Atlantic hurricanes this year, and we've been getting a lot of them. So Hurricane Karen is.
Speaker 3: Gonna Karen sounds like it's gonna be the worse one.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk to your manners. They just they don't have an easy these days.
Speaker 4: No, they don't. And then now they're getting hurricanes.
Speaker 2: Name back right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: Okay, you guys, I want to talk to you about this new survey because it found that the average parent spends sixty seven hours a year negotiating with their.
Speaker 2: How many hours?
Speaker 6: Sixty seven hours?
Speaker 4: That's way too low, Selena, can you get out the can you get out the calculator for may because like, how obviously there's twenty four hours in a day. I mean we know that, and then we know there's three hundred and sixty five days in a year. So I'm at eighty seven hundred and sixty hours take away like a few hours that your kids are asleep and not marrying to you, and then so maybe I don't know, we're at like close to sit I don't know, sixty eight hundred hours is my bar game.
Speaker 5: So much fun?
Speaker 4: The amount of time that I spend negotiating with my kids.
Speaker 7: Now, I feel like at this point, gram your kids just like to push back at you.
Speaker 4: They do just too likely. They live for it.
Speaker 6: They're living like press your buttons.
Speaker 7: But this survey found that the main main reason why people or parents have to negotiate with their kids is food. Yep, so during yeah, so this is the main thing that you guys negotiate with your kids about.
Speaker 4: Yes, every night, it's a fight, But what is it?
Speaker 6: They don't want to eat.
Speaker 2: They don't want to eat.
Speaker 4: They don't like what you mean, even though it's their damn favorite thing.
Speaker 2: The minute before I try to give it to them, all of a sudden they don't like it.
Speaker 4: I love Caesar salad. Then you put a Caesar salad in front of them, They're like, oh my god, this is gross. This is not that doesn't taste the same as the other one that I like, and like every complaint under the sun, and it's mostly my daughter. Hopefully she's not. Hopefully she's at school right now, not listening. We call her no Win Quinn, the Great quin Turn, the Great Quinn plainer. Because all she does is complain and it's always about food. And look our pediatrician, who's like the nicest guy in the world, very level headed, very pragmatic, god a lot of good ideas. He's just like, do not fight this fight. It's just gonna dress you out. Don't fight it. You put the food down. If they don't eat it in fifteen minutes, you take it away and it's done, and eventually they get hungry and they want to eat that food. And I'm like, wow, that's great advice. Try implementing that. It just doesn't work because you take the food away. Then there's another fight that involves some screaming and yelling, and then they're starving you know later, and then they just go and try to eat snacks for dinner. And I don't want to eat snacks. I want them eating the damn dinner that we made, I know, And I'm not about to look some parents do it. We are not my house. We are not about to make a second dinner. You're not getting a case of deer or grilled cheese. Cook You are eating whatever is made for dinner. That's the dinner. I'm We're not cooking a second meal. I can't that that's doing too much, and so it does devolve into a fight all the time, and it is so dinner time is so stressful for that reason, I hate it.
Speaker 7: But I feel like you put your foot down right and you essentially make the decision in the end, Selena, do you do.
Speaker 6: That because I feel like you kind of give in.
Speaker 2: Maybe I do give in a lot. But my the negotiating that's been happening lately is like, Okay, just eat the food and I'm gonna give you like a treat after. You can have like one piece of candy or something. And so it gets them eating a little bit, never as much as I want. But it's I feel like it's just it's low progress, it's baby steps. They eat like some of it, which is better than none of it.
Speaker 4: I know. Well, and we get into that, well, how many bites do I have to eat? How many bites? And my answer is always all of it because we don't give them that much. It's not some overwhelming portion. Eat all of it. But then that's where the negotiating beget. Well, how about six bites? How about how about five bites? I mean, it's just constant back and forth if I eat five bites of this and then two bites of the vegetables, then do I get to have a cookie afterwards or whatever? I mean, everything is this negotiation. I once talked to right before I think when Kate was pregnant. I was hanging out with some buddies and this one dad was like, you have to win, you know. He's like, this is the parenting advice. And I think I've shared this before and I think it's total bs. But he told me, he's like, you need to win every and all these negotiations. You have to win, like you have to. You've got to win all negotiations and all interactions with your kids. That's how like the pecking order gets established. I think that, like, look, if you can actually I don't.
Speaker 2: Know about that.
Speaker 4: If you actually do that, I'm sure it works out great. It's impossible because it all devolves into negotiations and all this, and I don't win everyone. I'm getting walked on, you know what I mean. It's great advice, like wow, yes, you got to have the upper hand in these which you'd think you would as.
Speaker 2: A parent, essentially like bribing them, you know, in a way like I air quote negotiate with my kids, so let me like lay down and take a nap sometimes, but it's really a bribery because I promise them a popsicle later on, you know what I mean to just like go in your room and play for.
Speaker 4: A little bit, right, But they should as a parent, you should be able to say, hey, I'm doing this, you go do this, or this is the dinner, you eat this, and instead we go into this back and forth. Well okay, well if you do that, okay, but if you take five bites and then I'll give you a you know, like, we all fall into that trap and then we get walked all over and they know it.
Speaker 7: With food, I've heard you have to use kind of like reverse psychology and be like, oh, I'm gonna eat all this broccoli by myself. You can't have any, and telling them they can't have any makes them want it.
Speaker 4: Give a standing ovation. Thank you dad, Thank you for taking a bullet for us who saved.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that will work if I'm trying to give one something and I act like I'm going to give it to like her brother instead, all of a sudden she wants it.
Speaker 14: Work.
Speaker 4: Some that only works with my dog. You pretend like this is the thing that they can't have, and then that's the thing that they want. And I'll do that with her toys or something.
Speaker 2: You even negotiate with the dog, even.
Speaker 4: The dogs walking all over me in my house, not ashamed to admit it. Wow, you're just surviving as a parent.
Speaker 5: I feel like all parents can relate to.
Speaker 2: This is probably gonna have some talkbacks to play next on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You and your wife don't send each other memes throughout the day?
Speaker 4: No, why not should we be? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I thought like every couple did that.
Speaker 4: We send each other like really sweet text messages like checking another day and I love you and you know all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: That's sweet. But I mean you don't see something you're like, oh my god, Kate needs to laugh at this too.
Speaker 4: It never happens. It's it's rare, very rare. What do you you guys? Do we just send each other nudes? Mostly?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, well, I guess that's even better.
Speaker 2: Where the JV Show, it's haalthey for nine, I'm Selina, I'm and I'm just so just how many hours?
Speaker 6: Sixty seven hours?
Speaker 7: You, guys, is the average that a parent spent negotiating with their kids a year?
Speaker 2: And Graham and I we went on this whole spiel about how that's all we do with our kids, not together.
Speaker 5: Separate families.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there separate families, And just you pointed out that in this research, I think sixty seven hours way way too but you pointed out that the majority of that negotiating is in regards to food.
Speaker 12: Yep, good morning, you guys. It's Alexandria from Alameda. Graham, I totally feel you. I hate arguing over dinner. Something I learned i'll study child development was this or that theory. It's when you give your kids a sense of independence, because that's what they're looking for, and you give them two options, but make sure that the options are something that you're okay with, and you just tell them, hey, if you want this or do you want that, and that's all you get and they get to choose.
Speaker 2: Do you think that would work for your kids?
Speaker 4: Graham? I mean, I think it's a great idea in theory, and I've heard that and I've heard that before. You're basically almost tricking them into picking, you know, and they think they're getting to make the decision when really you're deciding for them because you have two you're presenting them with two good options. But I don't know, just it's hectic making dinners and then thinking of adding making something else as another option. I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 8: Good morning. This is Srifa from Richmond, California. I have a four year old and he's a picky eater, and I make two meals. Whatever I make for everybody else, he won't eat. My parents used to be like that, where they would force me to eat eggs with ketchup or oat meal, and to this day, I do not like eggs.
Speaker 2: Wow, I never thought of that. You're forcing them to eat things and then they're gonna end up hating it.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I understand some of that because anybody that's negotiating with their kids, and negotiate is a nice word of saying argue because it does turn into a big argument, and I could see how it could become traumatic, as like, you know, people are raising their voices and getting more and more upset, and your kids are digging in and getting more frustrated, and dinner time becomes like this, like stress inducing time and I can see you associating that with like certain foods.
Speaker 7: Like that, because now anytime I think of carrot juice or beat juice, I just think about my mom being like, I'm not moving from this spot until you.
Speaker 6: Would make you drinking beean juice.
Speaker 4: You guys had your drinking showed chug wheel at home. What was your childhood life especials? You have to drink it. You're not leaving this table until you drink.
Speaker 13: That the Morning JVS Show. My name is Laura, and I just wanted to chime in on the.
Speaker 16: Struggles with eating.
Speaker 13: So it's been proven.
Speaker 16: That if you set the table.
Speaker 13: Family style or buffet style and give the kids a few different options for them to choose from they are and they get to choose the food gives them autonomy. So then they there's a higher chance that they're.
Speaker 16: Going to eat the food that you're providing.
Speaker 11: Hope it helps.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea. Okay, So that's sounds expensive. That's similar feedback. I just don't like. You live in the Bay Area and most of us are have you know, two working parents in a household. I just don't it sounds lovely to be able to set the table with a bunch of different food options. I just for me and my family, like that ain't reality. We don't have time to make multiple different dinners. And I felt for that mom that I felt for that mom that left to talk about two ago said her four year olds to pick eater and she says she has to make him a second meal each time. I just that's not an option in my house. We don't have time.
Speaker 2: I don't think she means make different meals like this specific talkback. I think she just means, like, you know, how you have your meal, maybe you have two or three sides and whatever. Maybe she means lay all that out and let them pick what out of what you made on what they want to put on their plate.
Speaker 5: Maybe there is something that they wouldn't put on their plate.
Speaker 4: I get that, But like if a dinner in my house is salad, chicken, and potatoes and I put three things out there, they're just gonna pick just the chicken or whatever, Like, no, I need you to eat something. I need you to eat a variety of foods like you you have to. I don't know this is unpopular opinion, maybe, but I'll say our pediatrician told us the same thing. He's like, do not ever make your kids a second meal. And we've tried to ascribe to that, because the second you do that, now they know, Hey, if I don't like the thing, Mom's gonna make me, I do something extra.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I give in just because I can't stand the thought of my kids not eating anything. At least they're eating something that.
Speaker 6: They'll eat, so they're not like starving going.
Speaker 4: To bed, and I'm getting to do that. And look, I totally understand that. But the second and that they know that, now they've got that tool in their negotiating arsenal and kids are master negotiators, and they know I don't like the salmon that mom made. Guess what, watch this, I'm about to get myself a case of DIA.
Speaker 5: One final talk back on.
Speaker 10: This Good morning guys. You guys forgot to mention the hangariness the children get from refusing to eat or saying they're not hungry or whatever. But then soon after they get so angry and so cranky.
Speaker 2: It is crazy, Right, you're the one upset because you're hungry, then eat.
Speaker 4: I know if that's the thing that makes no sense. They're so grumpy, and all you know is you just know that if a little bit of whatever you made them hits their stomach, they're going to go back to normal. The beast is going to be taking never and yet they'll dig in and flight.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I've never understood about kids, even when it even when it comes to bedtime and they're so cranky, they're upset, they're crying, throwing themselves on the floor because they're tired, Yet they won't just go to bed, Like you're the one crying because you're tired, go to sleep.
Speaker 6: It could just it could be so simple.
Speaker 4: Kids are not rational beings, and they fight against their own self interest, which is just eating food and going to sleep and brushing their teeth.
Speaker 6: All right too, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Just out the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine gram yesterday you told us about airport theory. Yeah, people showing up to the airport fifteen minutes before their flights to minimize waiting around and all that.
Speaker 4: You're just wasting your life if you're going to the airport and sitting there for two hours twiddling your thumbs. No, you get their fifteen minutes in advance and save all that extra time.
Speaker 16: Good Morning JVS Show. This is Bree from San Jose. I'm in Dallas right now. But what I was gonna tell y'all was a sfoll. Last night. I was boarding a flight and on their boarding screen it' said boarding doors closed fifteen minutes prior to the project, So that airport theory is a bunch of lives.
Speaker 4: I totally agree. People were posting videos, some successfully employing airport theories that it worked for them, but most people that are trying it, I think I think whoever started this theory just trolling people because yes, they were arriving and the boarding you know, the gate was already closed and they couldn't get on their planes. Risk it not recommended, all right?
Speaker 2: So AI coming through helping those of us in relationships.
Speaker 6: There's this new.
Speaker 2: Thing made by dating app Raw never heard of that app.
Speaker 5: Don't know if I want any parts.
Speaker 2: Of that, But what they've created is a product called the Ring, and it's like an AI mood ring that you are on your finger gram you're sick, you're sick, So it uses AI like every ring has biosensors, and it uses AI so that you can know your partner's emotional state using different colored led lights so you can know how your partner's feeling throughout the day.
Speaker 5: It'll pick up on like their stress signals.
Speaker 2: Allowing you, like giving you a heads up and then allowing you to respond to their emotional needs. It's going to detect their skin temperature, their movement and like their heart rate and all of that.
Speaker 5: Are you guys here for this?
Speaker 4: I think it's very interesting. Would I like to employ this in my own relationship? No? I feel like I have got a pretty good idea of when my wife's mad at me.
Speaker 2: You know, she makes it pretty obvious.
Speaker 4: Ladies are pretty good at that.
Speaker 7: Oh, I will say, though, it'd be kind of nice not to say that I'm mad, but like him, just see it on my hand, like, yep, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, and they're like, what's wrong? You're just like nothing because they're supposed to know already.
Speaker 4: Then your ring is like blinking red, like something is wrong, you dummy? I don't. It just seems like I don't know. I'd be curious to try it for a period, But would I you know, would we wear these? I just want to see if it's accurate, you know, would you be.
Speaker 2: Curious to see, right, and they're also not that cute. I don't know if I would like, you know, keep this ring on all all day. But I'm somebody that like really feeds off my partner's energy. Like if he's stressed and having a bit bad day, I feel like I start to feel that same way too. But then when he's having a great day and he's happy and he's energetic and he's fun, like, I start feeling that Susa, it'd be nice to have a heads up.
Speaker 4: But what if you so, what if you like, are getting the thing. Oh it's green, he's having a great day, and then the second you walk in the door the thing turns red. You're like, oh, well, okay, well I'm the reason the day just went. I feel like this thing's gonna lead to more arguments than actually solving them. By being more in tune with your partner's emotions, Okay, well.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. It'll also be able to identify other emotional states like anxiety, okay, and arousal, and it'll be sophisticated enough to understand, like based on the heart rate increasing if that's from exercise or from being like turned on. Yeah, it'll because this is AI, and AI knows all.
Speaker 5: Listen to this.
Speaker 2: If your partner experiences unexpected arousal or excitement, you're.
Speaker 6: Ring, help it your ring, well, then me immediately.
Speaker 5: Begin pulsing with a magenta glow.
Speaker 4: We're still wearing this on our finger? Yes, okay, just checking, because that's not it's out of our control. Sometimes you can't help control.
Speaker 2: I'm reading it from this article. So what happens if your ring starts to glow when you're not with your other partner, indicating maybe he's with somebody else.
Speaker 5: This is what the founder said.
Speaker 2: The founder said, quo, when something's up, you'll know, as simple as that.
Speaker 4: God, Okay, this thing's all bad. This thing is all bad. Does it notify your significant other when you take the ring off? It's like, I'm just going to set this over here while I handle this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to know if it, let's say, the person know, yeah, if it's been taking off or not.
Speaker 4: The ring has been removed, he's cheating on his cheating on you take the ring off again. I think it'd be interesting to try these out, but I think it causes more problems than.
Speaker 2: It's I think you're right, Graham, ladies, you'd like it though, it'd be interesting.
Speaker 4: Magenta again. I know. My second I get home, it turns red. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Now, before we get to today's hot.
Speaker 4: Is trending, we got a shout out, You guys are very important shout outs from our buddy or our old buddy, Crystal. She says, sliding into your DMS for a b day shout out. Someone should tell her these are my text messages and not my dms, but she texted this. Then he says, happy thirteenth birthday to Riley with the Riz. He's on his way to school and his dad, Robbie and Crystal and Roxy and Nick and Jojo love him so much. He's the ultimate Sigma. Chad mu King. Wow, so happy, happy pray to Riley with the Riz. I hope you have a BATA day, but most importantly the party.
Speaker 5: You're so elf.
Speaker 4: We don't really care about that.
Speaker 2: Very beta, no beta badge, I thought, is this.
Speaker 4: Because he didn't give him a part? So it's like back to being beta?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 15: Got shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: All right, the job, the Wendy Williams guardianshipcases and not happy like at all. Apparently the judge, Lisa SoCal off. She fired off a letter to Wendy's lawyer, and she is fed up with Wendy's behavior, like doing all of the talking to the media, complaining about her guardian, the guardian ship and the facility that she's living in. So the judge wants Wendy moved to another facility with even tighter restrictions. Oh no, So Wendy's lawyer fired back, saying it'd be wrong to move her to an even more restricted place than she's already living in now. And the judge said, quote in this email, I have always contended that Wendy will be given the independence she can handle, and I'm questioning now how well she is handled the independence she's already been given. Imagine Wendy having it worse than she already does now. Oh no, I don't see that, you know, being well for her mental state. And again, according to reports, Wendy is going to be on the view on Friday, so that is not going to sit well with the judge at all, since she wants Wendy to quit talking to the media.
Speaker 5: I don't see that stopping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is gonna only Yeah, there's a lot of things are gonna be said.
Speaker 2: Of things be said, is the Hailey Bieber Selena Gomez feud back on. So I don't know if you guys saw reports this week that Haley supposedly liked a shady post about Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see any of that kind of heard a little bit about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So supposedly she liked a post mocking that super cringe photo shoot they did together. Do you remember that the feet on his Plato feet and all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but well Haley.
Speaker 2: Haley's team denied that she liked a shady post, but Selena fans are like, uh, uh oh, we saw what we saw, you liked it, and then you unliked it.
Speaker 5: So there's a little bit of a debate going on there.
Speaker 2: Selena fans are also pointing out that this happened after Selena uh put out her track list for this upcoming album.
Speaker 5: And remember there are.
Speaker 2: A couple songs on there that people think is about Justin Bieber and her, so they think maybe that was the motivation for her liking the mocked the post. Mocking Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco is also this let me enter this into evidence and you let me know if you you know, believe this is aimed at Selena Connez. So over the weekend, on Sunday, Haley Bieber she posts something about pastors and preachers. She says, pastors and preachers really love to just put words together with the same letter and act like it's hitting so crazy, like there's blessings in the brokeness or there's grace in the gratitude. Then she said that ish drives me bananas. How does this relate to Selena Gomez. Well, according to this report, it's because Benny Blanco makes her favorite banana pudding and everybody knows that Selena Gomez loves bananas, and so they think that that post was about her because she likes to eat bananas.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 4: No, I don't get it, Thank you.
Speaker 7: But I don't think their friends are ever gonna They're never gonna let this go.
Speaker 2: I personally think Selena and Haley, I mean, they've come together on multiple occasions and they're they're cordial. They're not going to be besties, but I kind of think that they've both moved on. Selena is happy with Benny Blanco. She doesn't care what they got going on. I mean, is she a little happy their marriage might be falling apart? Probably, but you.
Speaker 4: Know she's loving that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But she's focused on herself living her best life.
Speaker 4: She's in her life. There's Grace and the gratitude, There's Selena and the salmon. It needs to be like an alliteration, doesn't it. Yeah for then for me to think to connect the dots there. But Selena and the banana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, banana.
Speaker 5: She likes to eat bananas.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't we all come?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you bet anyone?
Speaker 4: Everyone likes bananas, right gram All right, major League Baseball has a bit of explaining to do. The twenty twenty five season is not even underway yet, and we already have some controversy. And you can thank Apparel Brand New Era for this because they just dropped their new line of hats and merch called the Overlap fifty nine to fifty collection. If you want to take a look at one of the hats, is up at JV Morning Show on Instagram. In it, I'll describe what they're doing. They're super imposing the logo of each team over the team's name, which sounds harmless, except some of them accidentally spell out some vulgar words. For example, the Angel's hat with the A logo overlaid on the center of the word Angels. It blocks out the letter GS, so it reads anals. The Houston astroge Houston As hat seems it looks like it reads ash hos, which I mean, it's not a vulgar word, but it's close the old ashos. Now the Texas Rangers hat, this is the one we have posted at JV Morning Show. And Selena, you're a resident Spanish speaker here, because a lot of Spanish speakers upset saying there this is a vulgar word. The T over the word Texas again, the T logo of the Texas Rangers superimposed over the word Texas. It blocks out the S and it reads ticked us. And I don't can you explain that to me? What's wrong with that? Selena? Why are you so giggly? That's the one posted at JV Morning Show. What's that? I don't get it? That means like rest yeah, no, use it in a sentence so I would know how it works, Like I don't check out the yeah on that on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait, so people already bought these hats.
Speaker 4: I don't know if any of them got shipped because people immediately noticed a lot of these mistakes. Now look a lot of it for other teams, it's harmless words. And you know Arizona Diamondbacks one sort of reads Ariana or Ariana, so like some of them just look kind of stupid. I think it was a swing and a miss in general with the design the Texas Rangers one and I think the Angels one. Some of those ones have already been pulled off. Is awesome, But some people are saying you can find some of them on eBay, so maybe some of them got out there and people have already bought them and gotten them. I don't know if that's true or not. But if someone could get me in one of those Texas Rangers hats, I would love to wear that. That is a sweet hat.
Speaker 2: If you're asking me to check it now that you know what it means, right. JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm Jazzed. Something we do every Wednesday? Are cool or not?
Speaker 5: List Let's go back to that, Jess, why don't you throw something in?
Speaker 6: Okay, cool or not?
Speaker 7: This life size Sabrina Carpenter cake. You might have already seen it on our Instagram story.
Speaker 6: I did, I did, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: That was a cake?
Speaker 7: Think that is a cake. It's a life size cake. Women posted it to TikTok and a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Were bashing it, like whoa why.
Speaker 7: They were just saying that it didn't really look like her, and then it does. The videos that she posted of the process were kind of really creepy because it showed her building the face, so it showed like her putting the eyeballs on the face, and it just I.
Speaker 3: Think it's hard to make a life size cake look.
Speaker 4: Right like spot on the right? Yeah, human shape as like a person? Can we stick to the wax figures? Why do I need a cake of a person? Let the wax bell handle this? And if you did not, if it wasn't labeled on the story, would you instantly know who it is? Selena?
Speaker 2: I think I would just because of her outfit, Okay, but from the face, I don't think from the face.
Speaker 6: I don't think I would either.
Speaker 4: I mean, i'd probably guess it eventually but I'm not like Sabrina Carpenter. There she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that now, Graham, Okay, you get the first piece of cake.
Speaker 4: You know where I'm going.
Speaker 5: Where are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna, you know, for probably some hair. I don't know. You got to cut from you got to cut from the top, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm just going hand give me one of her hands.
Speaker 4: Okay, why is this necessary again?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if somebody requested it from her.
Speaker 7: I just know that if Graham were to ever have a life sized cake of someone of a celebrity, it would be.
Speaker 4: Tate McCrae probably.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's creepy.
Speaker 4: This is going to become a new trend. Yeah, like that cool?
Speaker 6: Because I can't. I would never be able to do something for it.
Speaker 4: I'm going not cool in your lane. Lead this to the Madam twusodes or whatever. Let them make the wax figures.
Speaker 2: We By the way, have you ever seen like behind the scenes footage of people making wax figures? Now that is creepy because it looks lifelike. You just see all these body parts and eyeballs and heads.
Speaker 4: That would be creepy. That is creepy, very realistic. Yeah, can I throw something in leave? What do you guys think cool or not? This young woman that I saw yesterday hit her vape right before opening the door to head into my gym.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool. Wooy going to the Gym's got to work out, dude, What just because they smoke they can't go work out?
Speaker 4: But why not hit your vape in your car on the treadmill, oh, or on the treadmill. And I did see this woman on the treadmill a short time later, So like literally a puff of vape smoke or vapor whatever the eye whatever that is as the door is opening to the gym. You mean to tell me that from the time you walked from your car in the parking lot all of fifty feet away, you couldn't make it from there to the gym without hitting your vape.
Speaker 6: So is your.
Speaker 2: Issue with them doing it like right before opening the gym doors, that they did it outside and not in their car, or with them just smoking on the way to workout?
Speaker 4: All of it, everything else, all of it. I'm going, what do you guys think cool or not? I'm going not cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, give your lungs a little break.
Speaker 6: They're working over time.
Speaker 4: But like, what's the you're going to the gym, you're on a health journey. The first thing that you should do before you even sign up for that gym membership is stop vaping.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's easy said the people who smoke like, they smoke like I don't know how often, but you know, but it is. It's a thing. It's not like they just stop because they're going to the gym that day.
Speaker 4: People that smoke smoke, that's not we can't. You need to stop that if you want to live and be healthy and not have lung cancer and all sorts of other ill effects that has been proven to be associated with all this.
Speaker 5: This is a little different.
Speaker 2: But I know people who will smoke like weed before going to work out that I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I know a functioning. I have buddies that do that, and they're like, it gets me so focused and kidding me in my arms were turning to two needles. I would drop the bench press right on my face and then I would laugh about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd just take a nap.
Speaker 4: I'd got that vending machine in there with all the protein drinks and looking for some cheetos. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Just to me.
Speaker 4: Also, I guess if you are going to vape, if vaping is part of your pre gym workout routine, and just do it in your car, Like can't you just hit the vape in your car, leave it there, then walk up to the gym gym door fifty feet away like you walking in a giant puff of smoke. Like to me, it's just sending the wrong message just all around.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it.
Speaker 4: It was very bold, Like I was impressed how brazen it was. But then again I was like, just get in let's get in shape and not.
Speaker 2: Vape, right, it's just so bad for you.
Speaker 1: There's that the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine