Speaker 1: Oh, Fred of thes are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and uh Jacob. We're getting into some alien UFO type interdimensional ship.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it, baby, we all we are indeed, go ahead and give me the ability to share the screen real quick and let me paint the picture here for the good cult members. So, the concept of us living in a three dimensional world, right, we've had this talk before, and allegedly we have math that equates up until the thirteenth dimension, and we have talked about what does a fourth dimensional object look like to us?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: What would a three dimensional object look like to a two D figure if it was possible to have a sentient two D figure. Well, apparently this is not a nuanced concept. Apparently they have been thinking this way since the eighteen hundreds. As a matter of fact, have you ever heard of a book called Flatland?
Speaker 2: Flatland?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, So this is a mathematical brain teaser fictional story that was written about in Elizabethan, England, and it was written to kind of shit on the cast system of the day and age. But then when you break it down and you look at it for the possible metaphors that are within it. It opens the world to unlimited possibilities. Brother, So look, got a couple of quick little videos. They're gonna do a way better job of explaining this than I am. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen. If for any good cult member that would like to see what we're talking about rather than just hear Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: Come check us out over a Patreon. That is the best place to be able to support the show. We have a bunch of awesome things over there. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week. We like to get a little ahead of ourselves in times like this. Coming up on summer, we're gonna be trying to go on family vacations, and I mean everybody just wants a little time off during the summer, you know, just to go soak out in the sun out by the pole, catch some rays. You know, you got to get from behind the computer screen from time to time. And so yeah, we like to get a couple of days in advance, sometimes a week. Like I said, so, if you want to be able to get the shows the day or the day after we shoot them, then patroon would be the only way to go and do that. It is the best way to be able to support the show. And it is completely which is the best part, because I know that those commercials they're quite frequent, and but to be honest, like I said, that is kind of what pays the bills. Some people look at that as shill kind of stuff. I look, if you're and and I don't even know how to say it correctly, That's just how it is. That's how the that's how if you're trying to to to make some money and do this full time, that's really what we're trying to do. We're trying to be able to do it full time. We can give it all of our attention, all of our love, all of our respect, do our very deep research that we like to do on a literal daily basis. And the only way to be able to make that happen is by putting our show out for free with commercials. Now, you do have other shows out there that you know, maybe they'll give you the first hour, maybe the first forty five minutes or something like that, and then you got to go sign up on their website and you know you'll be able to go listen to their show, the full length show. But you know, we could go that route, you know, we could get you, give you half the show, but we were like, that's I don't want to do that either, because these shows are very all encompassing and they all tie in together, Like we can't give you a piece of the pie. We want to give you the whole damn thing. And if you have to hit the skip button every you know, ten fifteen minutes or wherever the commercials are popping up, then we feel like that is more bang for the buck because it is still free to literally everybody. So it's that's the way we like to do it. But if you want to be able to listen to it completely commercial free, then Patreon would be the only way to go and do so.
Speaker 3: Any of your streaming services, right you watch Amazon, there's commercials, Peacock has commercials. Netflix doesn't you know why because you're paying for a monthly subscription. YouTube YouTube has commercials unless you pay your subscription to it. Okay, so look, there's nothing the radio. You're in your car listening to your local radio. The music is for free, but there's going to be commercial breaks. Okay, we get it. I hate commercials as like everybody else does. So if you would like to listen completely commercial free, hey, please come to patreon dot com support the show, Get the Things a couple of days in advance. Not only that, you get to join us once a week for our live every Tuesday night, nine pm Central, and also you get to see what we're talking about. We have a lot of things that are visual, right. We just shot a show yesterday with Michah Dank, very very visual heavy.
Speaker 4: There were a lot of diagrams that were pulled up.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of people that will come up and bring articles, they'll bring news clips, they'll bring all of this hearing about it is wonderful. And if you're driving, yes, I don't want you to be watching this while you're driving. Be safe, of course, but also a lot of this is stuff that you would like to see, I promise you, because you know, hearing it's one thing, singing with your eyes just it does the whole other thing to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does. Yeah, it's uh And so that's why we do it that way. Obviously, we have got and kicked off of YouTube within the first six months of doing this show. So that's just the way that the conspiratorial realm is now. I know that there's a lot of like punk renegade people out there within the conspiratorial realm that don't have any commercials or anything like that, But how many shows have they given you every week? One? Two, maybe three a week at most three? I mean, we are doing more shows than I think literally anybody in the podcast realm. I don't think anybody gives you more shows than what the Cult of Conspiracy gives you. Now, that's not just to you know, honk our own horn or anything. That's just our dedication to this work, our dedication to opening up your third eye and just showing you as many things as humanly possible. I mean there are people don't even post to social media every day, rather I mean nonetheless giving a two or three hour episode every day. So that's just our dedication, our commitment. And so yeah, just to let you know why there are commercials, it's because unfortunately, that's the way we have to make a living. And so if that bothers you, totally understandable. Patreon is there, there's many, many different tiers. We have a five dollars tier five dollars a month and you can get I think twenty four episodes a month or no more than that. It would be like thirty something episodes a month.
Speaker 4: And so its it's going seven days a week.
Speaker 3: And when you account for all the affiliates and everything else, yeah, you're getting over thirty episodes per month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean, Patreon is the best way to tickle that conspiracy pickle baby indeed.
Speaker 3: All right, So with that being said, got a couple of quick little clips are gonna play, and then we're gonna talk about the inter dimensional everything, and then I'll explain how and why that led to a UFO story from West Virginia. But all right, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's talk a little bit about Flatland.
Speaker 5: Did you know that math was used to roast Victorian society? Welcome to Maths from the Past. In his book Flatlands, Edwin Abbottbbit uses mathematics to do just that, critique the supposedly rational Victorian society. The book's hero A Squared, lives in the fictional world of Flatland, a two dimensional plane inhabited by different geometric figures, each corresponding to their place in Flatland's social hierarchical order. One dimensional lines represent women, triangles represent the working class, squares and pentagons represent gentlemen, and all the polygons with more than six sides represent nobility. This structure reflects nineteenth century Victorian England. Abbot himself strongly advocated for a broad and equal education for women. Using mass, Abbot made fun of the rigid class structure of Victorian society and attempted to show just how useful literary analogies can be to represent social issues.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's the really, really really condensed off of a condensed spark notes literary tale of of Flatland. Right, So that was his intent as far as to showcase what was wrong with Victorian England. Now, let's explain a little deeper about what that book was like, what was in the book and how this ties into possible interdimensional beings coming from the fourth dimension to our third dimension that we might call aliens.
Speaker 2: Oh, a little ted talk, Let's go, baby, bro.
Speaker 4: Let's listen in here.
Speaker 6: We live in a three dimensional world where everything has length, width, and height. But what if our world were two dimensional? We would be squashed down to occupy a single plane of existence geometrically speaking, of course, and what would that world look and feel like? This is the premise of Edwin Abbott's eighteen eighty four novella flat Land. Flatland is a fun mathematical thought experiment that follows the trials and tribulations of a square exposed to the third dimension. But what is a dimension anyway? For our purpose, a dimension is a direction which we can picture as a line. For our direction to be a dimension, it has to be at right angles to all other dimensions. So a one dimensional space is just a line. A two dimensional space is defined by two perpendicular lines, which describe a flat plane like a piece of paper, and a three dimensional space adds a third perpendicular line, which gives us height and the world we're familiar with. So what about four dimensions and five and eleven? Where do we put these new perpendicular lines? This is where flat Land can help us. Let's look at our square protagonist's world. Flat Land is populated by geometric shapes ranging from isosceles triangles take wilateral triangles, to squares, pentagons, hexagons all the way up to circles. These shapes are all scurrying around a flat world, living their flat lives. They have a single eye on the front of their faces, and let's see what the world looks like from their perspective. They see is essentially one dimension a line, but an act.
Speaker 3: Now real quick, I find this to be interesting, right, So this little line here is basically the one slit that they can visualize on their two dimensional plane. The only way they can tell what the shape is in front of them is based off of like the depth around it. They can tell a circle from a triangle from a square.
Speaker 2: But that's it right in the color.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think they did the color more for the for the visual representation here, but yes, or to your point, And this is why and how things get so fascinating.
Speaker 2: So this is what is this what ants would see?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: Well, ants do live in the three dimensional realm, so they're more looking down and looking up. So this only worked for two dimensional It's like, like I said, it's complete thought experiment.
Speaker 4: So to speak.
Speaker 2: So two dimensional the thing would be like drawing a stick figure on a piece of paper and animating it exactly.
Speaker 3: The stick figure can only see what's on the paper. He doesn't see himself from the paper looking down at himself. There's no depth, there's only linked in width.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, you know, because they like to do that a lot, and like so like older books and stuff like that, like fictional fairy tales and princess stories like that, you know, and if you look at it from that perspective, those if those characters were real, right, they would only be able to see what's in front of them or behind them kind of thing. I don't know, that's just how my mind's I'm I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to live in that world, and you would only see it in two dimensions, so that would be an interesting thought.
Speaker 3: So this is when things kind of go sideways. For our protagonist, Square.
Speaker 6: Bro closer objects are brighter, and that's how they see depth. So a triangle looks different from a square, looks different from a circle, and so on. Their brains cannot comprehend the third dimension, and in fact, they vehemently deny its existence because it's simply not part of their world or experience. But all they need, as it turns out, is a little boost. One day, a sphere shows up in Flatland to visit our Square hero. Here's what it looks like when the sphere passes through flatland from the square's perspective, and this blows.
Speaker 4: Do you see that?
Speaker 3: So the sphere goes through the two D world and it looks small, then gets bigger, then gets smaller, and they could tell that it's round. But how is it all of those shapes getting smaller and bigger at the same time. That doesn't even make sense in their two dimensional realm.
Speaker 2: This is I can already see where this is going to go in oer dimension.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see where I'm going with this, bro, especially.
Speaker 2: With all the orbs and the tig tax and all that kind of shit, Like how it just manipulates this reality and our eyes don't even know what the fuck it is what we're looking out looking at rather like it doesn't make any sense. Yeah, it's starting to make sense now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again this was in the eighteen hundreds. This dude wrote this book just to shit on the nobility class and the educated versus of the working class.
Speaker 4: That was his whole premise here.
Speaker 3: But my god, did he stumble upon in some very thought provoking things here.
Speaker 4: But I digress. Let's continue his little square mind.
Speaker 6: Then the sphere lifts the Square into the third dimension, the height direction where no flat lander has gone before, and shows him his whirl. From up here, the square can see everything, the shapes of buildings, all the precious gems hidden in the earth, and even the insides of his friends, which is probably pretty awkward. Once the hapless Square comes to terms with a third dimension, he begs his host to help him visit the fourth and higher dimensions. That the sphere bristles at the mere suggestion of dimensions higher than three and exiles the Square back to flat land.
Speaker 2: Now, the Sphere's indignation is understandable.
Speaker 6: The fourth dimension is very difficult to reconcile with our experience of the world. Short of being lifted into the fourth dimension by a visiting hypercube, we can't experience it.
Speaker 3: So as we're still talking about this, you literally just showed a two dimensional figure that the third is real, and of course his next thought would be, take me to the fourth dimension. Bro, The sphere of media is like, that doesn't even exist. Bro, No, you're not ready, you're not even ready for the third whatever. He shuts him down, He throws him back, and then the spheres over here, contemplating his whole life like, what even is the fourth? There's no way there's a fourth. You just showed it this guy that the second to the third is real. Why wouldn't the third of the fourth be real?
Speaker 2: Oh? Why is this making me feel emotional? You know, like this is some next level shit because we know that we have limitations, Like we know that we can't see everything that is, we only have access too point one percent of the light spectrum. We only like literally our bodies. Dude, you want to hear a crazy fact. I just heard this the other day. So you know, atoms are ninety nine point nine percent to empty space, and so everything that everything else that it is is everything that we see physical, right, And so here's something that's crazy. So if if an atom is ninety nine point nine percent empty and you're made up of atoms, as is everything else, that means that if you were to take away the ninety nine point nine percent empty space that you are and compress it down into a tiny grain of sand, that tiny grain of sand that is left over from you that isn't empty space would weigh the same exact amount If a tiny grain of sand that is you would weigh the same exact amount that you are right now compared to whenever you were, just the empty space, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: I guess the atomic mass that makes sense.
Speaker 3: It's still the same amount of protons, neutrons and electrons, just condensed down, condensed down, all the vacant space sucked out, So yeah, it would just be a super tense grain of sand essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, what the fuck? You know? It's like it's you know, there's like heavier, heavier metals and lighter metals, like lead is always going to weigh more than aluminium, for example, And I don't know it's because you know, you go and pick up like a gold bar compared to a piece of tinfoil. You know, even if it's even if they're the same shape and seemingly the same exact object, it's gonna be a massive difference. So I don't know. I just I thought that was very interesting.
Speaker 3: You're onto something that's density, right, And this is why I get upset when people are like gravity and density are the same things, Like no, not at all. A one by one inch cube of aluminum and a one by one by one cubic inch of zinc or zinc that's probably close enough. Lead steel tungsten. They weigh completely different. That's not gravity, that would be density. That's what that is, right, It's volume over mass.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it has nothing to do with the magnetic fielding.
Speaker 3: To do with the magnetic field or gravity or the Earth's pull on you, like.
Speaker 2: It's the electromagnetism, right right, right, So all right, So back to this though, So you see that he's already the sphere.
Speaker 3: Is questioning all of his existence with the mere thought of a fourth dimension. Except we do know what a fourth dimensional shape can look like, because remember they said earlier, it's about perpendicular lines. So a line segment would be the one D two line segments perpendicular to each other, making like a square.
Speaker 4: That would be a two D.
Speaker 3: A third perpendicular dimension would be height weight or I'm sorry, linked with and height.
Speaker 4: That would be the third dimension.
Speaker 3: Right, there is, at least per our current human understanding, a way to make a fourth set of perpendicular lines.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get into it.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is is that we always thought that we lived in the third dimension, but that's actually not true. We live in the fourth dimension because and I'm not going woo woo, this is like what they agree to. So we are third dimensional objects, but we live in the fourth dimension, the fourth dimension being time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with.
Speaker 2: That because we we live in time, we experience time. We can I'm not gonna say we can manipulate time, but I mean you can speed up, go slower, go faster. And you know, there's there's just the whole time thing. I don't know a whole lot about whenever it comes to dimensions and shit like that, but I just thought that, you know, that's that's an interesting concept because now you're not talking about adding another layer to reality. You're just adding another concept to this reality that lays on top of it being time.
Speaker 3: So now I'm curious because once I finished this video, I want to hear what your take is on the fourth dimension possibly being time, because we've talked about that before and I'm not a physicist. I am not smart enough or wise enough to weigh in on it. But they do show a fourth dimensional shape on here in a second, and I don't know if that fourth dimension would be time or what they would.
Speaker 4: Call this, but here we go.
Speaker 3: So back to the sphere over here contemplating his life right but.
Speaker 2: We can get close.
Speaker 6: You'll recall that when the sphere first visited the second dimension, while he looked like a series of circles that started as a point, when he touched flatland, grew bigger until he was halfway through, and then shrank smaller again. We can think of this visit as a series of two D cross sections of a three D object. Well, we can do the same thing in the third dimension with a four dimensional object. Let's say that a hypersphere is the forty equivalent of a three D sphere. When the forty object passes through the third dimension, it'll look something like this. Let's look at one more way of representing a four dimensional object. Let's say we have a point a zero dimensional shape. Now we extended out one inch, and we have a one dimensional line segment. Extend the whole line segment by an inch, and we get a two D square. Take the whole square and extend it out one inch, and we get a three D cube.
Speaker 2: You can see where we're going with this.
Speaker 6: Take the whole cube and extend it out one inch, this time perpendicular to all three existing directions.
Speaker 2: And we get a four D hypercube, also called a tesseract.
Speaker 6: For all we know, there could be four dimensional life forms somewhere out there, occasionally poking their heads into our bustling three D world and wondering what all the fuss is about. In fact, there could be whole other four dimensional worlds beyond our detection, hidden from us forever by the nature of our perception.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: That's correct. Slash hypercube.
Speaker 3: That is a four dimensional shape, not an object, not a living entity, nothing like that, but at least what we can put on paper to try to describe what we're talking about here, a fourth dimensional sheep.
Speaker 2: Dude, have you ever seen a test er act, like a video of a tests ract, Like that's a cool one, but they actually have like these objects that you can buy that they're all mirrors in light, but it's in it is a test eract. It's a cube within a cube kind of thing, and holy shit, it's like going into like the Madhouse of Mirrors at a circus. It's crazy because there's so much depth and it seemingly looks like it could go on forever. And that is some really chrippy shit to be looking at that. And so whenever you look at all reality as just a sheet in the entire fabric of reality, and then you can start to look at all the different sheets that make up the entire fabric of reality. That's essentially the test Eract, which is the fourth dimensional object. Now that being said, so I found something over here, and because I was like, wait a second, every time you disagree with me, it makes me It makes me question if I'm bullshiting or not. So I just want to throw this out there. It says yes. The fourth dimension is often considered time, which is essential for describing events in the context of space time, where three spatial dimensions are combined with time. This concept is fundamental in physics, particularly in Einstein's theory of relativity. Now that being said, the it's here's here's the deal.
Speaker 3: So I'm disagreeing. Like I said, I don't know enough to weigh in. We have talked about it before, the fourth dimension being time. This makes sense out loud. I just don't understand how that makes sense to a Tesseract or to a hypercube. That fourth dimension the one more inch out perpendicularly, how is that time. I'm not saying that means just bullshit. I'm saying I'm not smart enough.
Speaker 2: So here's the if I'm comprehending this correctly, I believe that we are whenever I say we, oh god, this is going to get super deep and probably a little uh all over the place. So I believe that we are fourth dimensional beings that are living in the third dimension. So we we may live in the fourth dimension, but we can only observe the third dimension up to the third dimension. And I believe that that's how it goes everywhere on up. So if you're a third dimensional person, maybe you would only experience the second dimension, you know, and vice versa. If you're a fifth dimensional person, maybe you only experience the fourth dimension. It's like there's limitations and capabilities. It's like capped off that doesn't allow you to be able to exceed farther beyond that. And this is why you know, people look at like spiritual people or psychics. I know there's a lot of Charlatan's and shit out there. These are the people that are seemingly I say that very lightly, seemingly connected to this other dimension, which allows them to have the aspect of viewing beyond what's just right in front of them.
Speaker 3: Okay, so and I'm not. I don't want to come off as disrespectful.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I want your opinion on that, because I don't know either.
Speaker 3: So aside from all right, all right, the ones that are able to astra project right, or see the future, or talk to the dead or something like that, perfect, those all are still within the realm of three dimensional or at least when I say they're our current understanding of reality and life. They may be tapping into something that we can't explain or understand, but they're still viewing a three dimensional object, or they're talking to a person that walks in this three.
Speaker 2: Perfect you lay that out perfectly. Okay, So yes, they are only experiencing that, but they're also they also have that other tool called time that that is with them. So whenever you're astra projecting, it allows you to see this material reality, but all throughout all the different times. So the people that are that are astra projecting, or you know, the CIA was doing this shit, I'm sure they still are. Whenever they were able to, they were able to remote view. Remote viewing is that concept you are able to see a place, yes, in the third dimensional physical reality, but in a different time, and so that's where that time being the fourth dimension comes in, where you have access to it maybe if you get into a meditative state or whatever, but physically you don't have access to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I could see, I see, But it's also not like you're time jumping like, well, I guess they kind of are, right, So, like I mean, the CIA group that did that, they were looking at like the Soviet test site for nukes, right, and the guy had like a water tower that wasn't there, But when you go back forty years prior, they did have a water tower there.
Speaker 4: So like he was kind of time jumping in a.
Speaker 2: Row exactly, and that would be messing around in the fourth dimension, and that's where time would be the fourth dimension in that sense. It's not like that movie Click with Adam Sandler. He has the remote and he can fast forward, and it's that's not how that works. That's not how the fourth dimension would work, because that's still in real time according to him in his reality. See you know what I'm trying to say here, And that's why they say, like the whole concept of going to the past, right or going to the future or whatever. That's why the movie Back to the future doesn't add up. It doesn't make sense. It's not what would happen, Like if you were to go back hypothetically speaking, if you could go back in time literally physically and stay there, that's not a possibility. Like you're not able to do that. And so, I mean, I don't know, I could be totally wrong, but as I understand it, that's completely impossible. Now, you can go back there, maybe temporarily through some kind of meditative experience or something like that, but you wouldn't be able to stay there.
Speaker 4: And I just the CIA.
Speaker 3: We've talked about that group that did the Astra projection and apparently they found things.
Speaker 4: They talked about things under the pyramids.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that was the guy that said that, wouldn't associate with the CIA group. But then later they claimed that they found the Arc of the Covenant. They later claimed they found this, and they found this, and they found this. Then when that group was audited by themselves, they found that they were ninety eight percent accurate.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, no shit.
Speaker 3: The IRS would also find that it was ninety eight percent accurate on all of its findings that the IRS audited.
Speaker 2: The IRS, sure, but I guess the point is whether they were doing it correctly or incorrectly. That is how you would do it, you know. And I'm sure that it's like a learned thing, like you can't I don't know if you can just like wake up one day and be like, hey, I'm gonna go do this without any specific kind of training, you might accidentally get there. You might go there without trying hypothetically like I was able to ask or project, not even trying, just you know, it was a sleep paralysis kind of thing. And so and that's interesting as well because whenever you get into the whole sleep paralysis kind of stuff, that's interesting because you're in the three D world. You know, you're in Your physical body is in the three D world, but you don't have access to your three D body. You can't move it. And that's why a lot of people that do have sleep paralysis if they don't let their emotions take control of them and go into an absolute state of fear. And I know that that is way easier said than done because we're so attached to these physical bodies. But if instead instead of you going into an absolute state of fear, you say, you know what, let me try and see if I can ask for project let me try and get up out of this body. Because you're no longer it gives off the idea that you're not attached to your body. And if you're not attached to your body, maybe it makes it a little bit easier to get outside of your body. Now, is that experiencing reality in the fourth dimension? I think it would be possibly.
Speaker 3: But then same example with the spear in the square, right, this fear pretty much picked the square up and showed him every thing. But it's not like the square could have existed in the Spheer's world. No, he didn't have the ability to. Even if he would have like not put him back in flat land, if he would have brought him to the realm of the sphere whatever that was right, and sat him down that park bench next to him, the square would only be able to perceive the world through that one slit three dimension or not.
Speaker 4: It just wouldn't make sense to him, right.
Speaker 2: But we are talking about physical abilities here. So whenever people talk about how they were you know, we've had people on the show before talking about how they were abducted. Remember there was that lady that came on the show. She talked about how she was abducted and it would usually happen whenever she went to sleep, because she was being abducted in her dreams, and she said it was repetitive and it seemed just like daily life, and that's what made her to believe that she was actually being abducted. Which, to be honest, in this you know, concept of what we're talking about actually does make a lot more sense because you're not bringing your physical body with you. So if you're being abducted by a higher dimensional being, let's just say, I'm not gonna say it's angel alien, whatever the fuck. Let's just say it's a fucking Tesseract that you're being abducted by. For example, right, your physical body wouldn't be able to go there because your physical body has a brain and as you know, uh, electrons and all this kind of shit that it it has amazing I mean, the human body is amazing construct, but it has its limitations, right, right, and so your physical body wouldn't be able to go and experience that extra dimensional reality. However, your mind is not limited to those things.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Your mind does not have the same limitations that your body does.
Speaker 3: Right, Like the human ear can only hear a certain level of frequencies. There's a spectrum there that we can hear. There are tones that we can't hear of the high side and the low side. Like you said, we only see one percent of the light spectrum, right, So our physical bodies don't have the ability to perceive the fourth dimensional world.
Speaker 4: Even if we were there.
Speaker 2: But our brain, well, no, beyond our brain, we're talking about our soul, our spirit or subconscious or whatever you want to call it, Like whatever that inner you is has the capability of experiencing the fourth dimension.
Speaker 4: I feel this.
Speaker 3: I feel this, So okay, good cult members. This is what started my rabbit hole. As I was just kind of looking through some things, found this flat land thing and as soon as I saw this, I was like, oh, man, Jonathan, simply have to talk about this. But then it led me to a story about a specific UFO and alien encounter. And as this is going to kind of take a left turn, don't get me wrong, I also before we get to that, could this realistically be the tic TACs that we.
Speaker 4: Are observing, the orbs that we are observing.
Speaker 2: You can definitely make a case for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just throwing it out.
Speaker 3: Take away invaders from Mars or from another galaxy or something like that. What's to say that these entities aren't here right now living on a fourth dimensional type of Earth.
Speaker 4: It probably doesn't even look like our Earth.
Speaker 3: It may not be the same shape, may have a whole different periodic table.
Speaker 4: What even is the periodic table to a fourth dimensional entity?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 3: Put it to whatever brain teaser and mind bender you want to put it on. But if a fourth dimensional living entity was to pass through our three dimensional realm, what would that even look like?
Speaker 4: Right? Could it possibly look.
Speaker 3: Like a orb that kind of comes in at a certain point and then goes away at a certain point.
Speaker 4: Because same with the with the sphere in Flatland.
Speaker 3: It got it was smaller, it got bigger, and then it got smaller and it passed through, and that was just mind blowing to the square. What would it look like if a living testaer act passed through our third dimensional existence? It would be beyond comprehension.
Speaker 2: This is about to get very scientific, which I do love, especially whenever we're talking about math and shapes and all this kind of shit. But I think also very philosophical as well. And so I want to ask you a question because I think that if you frame a question in a certain sense, it might help you understand it in another sense. So let me give you an example. So that's fear that just went in that video do we just watch? It was a sphere. It was a fucking third dimensional object, right, And it was looking down at the square, which was just a four sided square, no depth or anything to it. Right, It was just basically, I score a piece of paper. That's fear that wanted to show that square that there exists a third dimension. Why do you think he did that? Like, why would you do that to a second dimensional entity?
Speaker 5: They?
Speaker 3: I'm sure in the book they break it down. I haven't read the book. It is like eighty four pages long. It's not a thick read by any means. But even still, I don't know if they really explain it, to be honest with you, because again, the author wrote this as a way to roast the royal class and nobility. He didn't write it to be a theoretical physics thought provoking thing.
Speaker 2: Oh that was just a happenstance.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so I mean, and but he also was an educator, So like maybe that was also a part of it, but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was his point. It's kind of like that book The Jungle.
Speaker 3: He wrote it to show how hard this worker's life was living or working in a meat factory, and instead when the public read it, all they could get couldn't get over was the unsafe and disgusting environment that their food is being processed in. Right, A direct quote from that author is, I aim for America's heart, but I hit their stomach. So I don't know if the writer of Flatland intentionally meant to make it a theoretical physics conversation, but.
Speaker 4: Here we are. I mean he could have why the spear did it?
Speaker 2: It seems like he was a pretty in depth kind of dude, which I do admire. So, but just going back to I not what the book says. I want to know what you what you think is so? So, if a sphere is going into and showing itself to a second dimensional entity, why why would it do that? Well, it has nothing to gain. It's not gonna take anything materially because that material world has nothing to do with his material world.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I guess for the for the theory within the book. It'd be kind of like, you know, to just show him that you no, the thirty dimension exists like one hundred percent. Like it's not even like I could just show you real quick, let's go kind of thing. I don't think it was necessarily to uh, because this guy the Square, when he goes back to his realm of flat land, he can't tell anybody about this.
Speaker 2: Even if he did, he would, Yeah, he would be crazy. He would be considered like in jail.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, the book is written from the square from the prison cell. Oh and there we go right now, I mean a prison cell of that realm anyway. I don't know if that's like their version of insane asylum or what, but like, you're not doing it to better his life. You're not doing it to give him some in or give him some wisdom, or give him some knowledge he can bring back and share with his world to make it a better place. And like these people be able to become better because of it.
Speaker 4: It's not even like that.
Speaker 3: It's not an option, right, So I don't know why an entity would do that. Why do alien abductions happen? Why would you even do that to a person knowing that they can't do anything with this information when they get back.
Speaker 2: Is it possibly that the sphere wanted to show the square that there exists other dimensions just to I don't even know what would he do that for? And my thing is actually I think I know why, because you were bringing up well, how could he apply this to his life and how could he bring this information to his world? And would it benefit him in any kind of way materially No, physically, No, absolutely no. There's nothing you can do with that information. Like you're not going to make money off of it, you're not going to build off of it.
Speaker 3: But the only thing you couldn't do anything with that because it's not like you could start a new movement or a new like That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's what I'm trying to say. It's for the individual, it like, because you know, it's like the great men in Black quote. You know, it's like the individual was bright, it's very smart, it's curious and has a very free spirit. But the masses the group are crazy. Those people, anybody operating within a group is never going to be able to figure out what the individual can figure out and it's never going to be able to understand it from the individual's perspective. So maybe what the sphere was trying to do was trying to show the individual not worried about the masses. Maybe each individual would have that experience if that were the case, but I think that it would have to be on an individual type basis because coming from an individual, you're not going to be able to apply that necessarily to the masses because they can't understand. Just remember the square couldn't understand what the fuck he was seeing, right, He had to experience it, and it's it is incredibly hard to explain and experience everything that you're feeling, everything that is coming to you, whatever download you feel like you're getting whatever, right, It's incredibly hard to explain that to the masses. But to the individual, the individual knows, and maybe that's all it's for. It's just for the individual. Now you can have you can share that experience, and you're gonna have some people that would be like maybe a little bit open minded, maybe a little curious, maybe like, oh shit, you know, that's actually kind of interesting. I want to really know a little bit more about it. But then you're gonna have the masses that are just like, oh that fucking thing it was, you know, you were just dreaming, or you're making it up, or you're a charlatan, because they can't even imagine it, right, And so if you're trying to explain something to somebody that and that person can't even imagine it, then then they're gonna they're gonna call you every name in the book because they think that you're just a grifter. Whenever that's not really the case. We hear about these people that are allegedly being abducted, or they're having visitations from other dimensional things or whatever, or maybe you go outside and you see like some crazy fucking alien spacecraft or ship or something like that. All these things, it's like, I don't know that that's for the masses necessarily, So anyway, I just want to throw that out there. I think that that was for that individual. Square, long story shortill you.
Speaker 3: But then this also begs the question, right, so let's I'm with you as far as that individual goes. But then you've also just given them a burden that they can never unhook from because they can't unsee or unexperience the things that they just did, and they can do nothing with that now. And even if even if the square was to some magic way, take every single inhabitant of Flatland on that journey and everybody in Flatland. It wasn't even a debatable topic anymore. They all understood and experienced all of that to know that the third dimension was a place. Then what, they can't elevate themselves out of being a two dimensional figure. They're gonna live their lives on a two dimensional plane. And that's literally the beginning, middle, and end of that. So it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sure, But I think, my, you know, and you've taken psychedelics before, let's just throw this out there. I mean, in the psychedelic realm you talked about that time that you took a heroic dosage of mushrooms, right, and you were able to see all the gears and all the clockwork and everything's all working together. Well, that wasn't in the third dimension. I would actually suffice to say, that wasn't even the fourth dimension. You were probably seeing fifth, sixth, seventh dimensions or something like that. Now you were seeing something, and now you could say, all right, well, what am I gonna do with that? How can I compartmentalize that what am I gonna do with this information? Well, you're not gonna do anything with it. You're just going to know that it exists. And maybe you can apply that to your life in one way or another, philosophically, maybe spiritually. But in this it's almost like, uh, just injecting a little bit of something extra into your own mind to show you that you're not in this fucking square world, that you're not you know, you're not being detained here, that there is more beyond this and it's just our limited perception.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, I can see where you're going with that for sure.
Speaker 3: So now as we get into the realm of what we colloquially have called aliens, UFOs UAPs, any of these things, and I'm not I'm still not saying that these aren't entities that live on another planet that have it, you know, developed innerspace travel and they're making their way here, and they might be three dimensional living creatures that live in our three dimensional existence.
Speaker 4: They just have higher tech than we do. It's possible, it's very.
Speaker 3: Possible, but we also cannot negate the possibility that these are fourth dimensional or fifth dimensional living entities that are jumping through our three dimensional world for whatever reason. Now are they doing that traveling from spot to spot and they just happen to be passing through our dimension and they're not even it's not even like they're trying to make themselves known here. It's more just like they're just here for a second and they're passing through. Could it be that some of these abduction stories have a little more credence to them, and some of them might have a little extra something to them, maybe the bloed SOEs, these orbs that they're talking to or seeing in all this, Maybe that's not even like you said, it's not where they're from, but when they're from. If we were talking about time being the fourth dimension and.
Speaker 2: So are you just picked up on my brain wave right there. We just know each other so well. I was getting ready to say that shit like that's like the Stephen Grio quote. You know, it's not another where it's another win And I think that that makes a lot of sense. Yeah, but hypothetically with you.
Speaker 3: But per our human understanding, we hear when we're thinking, oh, they're earth links from the future or their earth links from the past, it's like, I mean, not necessarily, but also possibly it's more like when you get into the realm of the fourth dimension, that fourth perpendicular line off of that cube, if that is a win line, right, it doesn't. It's not necessarily time as we think of it as a beginning, middle, and end or a past present in future. It's more of the theoretical construct of time space itself.
Speaker 2: So the idea that let's just say their fifth dimensional entities, but they live in the fourth dimension, right, So if they live in the fourth dimension, then that means that they have control over time. That means that they can jump from time to time to time to time to time because time is I know, they like to say this time is a human construct. Yes, you can measure it. It doesn't mean that it's necessarily fake. It's just that we live within the frame of time. And so the idea that, you know, because we do live in the frame of time, we see things as the past or as the future. Right, So if we're talking about another entity existing from the fifth dimension that is existing in the fourth dimension, well, it's not about necessarily when it's not about like are they from the future, are they from the past, because they're from all of it like, that's that's really what we're talking about. They're from every part of it, and so that's where it gets really fucking weird. And but I do love this. I like, I love these kind of conversations because their thought provoking, their mind expanding. It gets you to, you know, uh, just look at this reality in a different way. And I think that that's all it's for. It's it's to not be necessarily trapped in thinking that this is just a physical, you know, a dimensional kind of reality that only exists in three dimensions. It's to show you that there is more and you don't necessarily have to be trapped. You're not limited. This isn't what this is. Like the Ananaki didn't bring us here to fucking mind gold. Like, I don't buy that bullshit for a second.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting theory, yes, and you could see certain strings connecting on the cork board to where that might make sense to people.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: People don't want to be trapped, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't personally believe that humans are put here as some sort of an alien ant farm to mine gold.
Speaker 2: So that's the poor me mentality, that's the you know, I'm a victim mentality. And sure, I mean it's easy to get trapped into those kind of mentalities. It's a little bit easier. It's easier knowing that you don't have there's nothing you can do, so don't even worry about doing anything. This is the reality you're in. But that's not the truth. But if you want to subject to your reality to that truth, you certainly can and it definitely will make it seem that way, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Now, as we talk about abductions or exposures to other entities, and again for this conversation, we are not going towards the spiritual as far as angels and demons. Let's keep it in the realm of colloquial aliens, extraterrestrials, tall grays, those types. Okay, keep religiosity out of this conversation for this one. Right, So, is it possible that some of these abductions were done for some sort of fourth dimensional fifth dimensional experiments to.
Speaker 4: Be done on a third dimensional entity? Okay?
Speaker 3: Now with that being said, all right, so we right now three dimensional world that we're living in here on this paper, I just drew a two dimensional stick man. Okay, I literally created this stick man's life he now currently exists in a two dimensional plane, independent, living his life, doing his thing.
Speaker 4: Now, third dimensional guy over here for whatever.
Speaker 3: Reason, for the fuck of it, to do an experiment whatever, Right, I just crushed him under another two dimensional line segment. Now in this two dimensional dude's realm, Why did this happen? Some three dimensional thing just came into my world and fucked my whole life up. What was the purpose was I chosen for this?
Speaker 4: Was it this?
Speaker 3: Or could it have literally been just for nothing more than to make a point to some other entity And this is just kind of a byproduct and had nothing to do with this guy himself.
Speaker 4: You see what I mean?
Speaker 3: Maybe, So with that being said, or is it possible that I cut this guy out and light him on fire and conduct an experiment with him or something like that. Is it possible that I change pin colors and now he's got a red arm in a blue arm? Why do I now have a red arm? This doesn't make sense in my two D world. This is because it didn't have anything to do with you in your two D world. It had to do with the three D world that was affecting you for their own reasons.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that.
Speaker 3: Theory here, is it possible that some of these abductions were done not because this person was chosen, not because they've got some extra ability to be able to see things in a different way, not because it was for their own betterment or anything happened to do with them whatsoever, just because that fourth dimensional or fifth dimensional entity was passing through and snag this dude up mentioned a little creature for whatever reason, to probe to bring on their ship to show their buddies that, Yo, look what I just did.
Speaker 4: Like, it's all very possible, very very possible.
Speaker 3: Just because they're on a fourth dimension or a fifth dimension doesn't mean that they are necessarily any more enlightened or benevolent or evil than any of us, Right, It's very possible there, very much like us, and there's a spectrum of good and evil on their into things as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, anything's possible, sure, but I do I'd like to think that if you have access to a higher dimension like that, that maybe you would see that the material gains or the reasons why you would do something in the third dimension aren't the reasons why you would do something in the fourth dimension and so on.
Speaker 4: So, I mean I felt the same way.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, but you're also well you see what I mean, It could all just be for no big but if you knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you also we got to take into context here. You know that that second dimensional entity that you just drew on that piece of paper is not an actual entity. It doesn't have a spirit, doesn't have a soul, doesn't have anything to you. It's just lines on a piece of paper. So it was easy for you to do that to that little two dimensional figure.
Speaker 3: But do we know for sure that those on the fourth and fifth know that we have souls and feelings and all of these things too, or do they only see us like stick figures on a paper.
Speaker 2: I think that they would have to They would have to know because we know that we have it.
Speaker 3: I don't know for sure that this creature that I've created on this paper doesn't have sentience on his own. He doesn't have sentience in my three dimensional world, but in the two D world of this piece of paper, How do I know that he's literally didn't just have his own Adam and Eve moment?
Speaker 2: Because there's no there's nothing you can do to measure his movement, his thought process, or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: We in our three D realm don't have the ability to measure that. Maybe in his two D realm they do.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing is, at least from my level of understanding, I believe that if you're a third dimensional entity, you would be able to I mean, is there any example of anything that is living in the second dimension? Like, what is a second dimensional?
Speaker 4: Let me look that up.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I mean, I mean, because you could be onto some shit right here. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You only know life as a three dimensional construct or, at least my understanding of it. Is the fourth dimension to us sounds as abstract as the second dimension. We only assume that they have sentience and spirituality and good and evil and all that on the fourth because if they are so much more higher or enlightened than we are, then why wouldn't they.
Speaker 4: But who's to say that they're enlightened?
Speaker 3: Who's to say that this second dimensional entity that I just drew on this paper didn't have some sort of two dimensional enlightenment or sentience or anything like that, or have a two dimensional soul that was just given to it at the moment of his drawing. We don't know that because we don't have any ability to measure it, right, I guess it's our three dimensional tech on a two dimensional object.
Speaker 2: I guess it's it's maybe our willingness or wanting to understand that beings that are in higher dimensions are is something that we can achieve, and so if we can achieve it, But that's not necessarily the case, obviously, But I just looked it up here. It says, no, we cannot perceive anything living in the second dimension because our perception is limited to three spatial dimensions and one time dimension. A two dimensional world lacks depth, making it impossible for us to fully experience or interact with it. So maybe, yeah, you might, you could be onto some shit. Maybe they just don't fucking know or care. But that being said, but well, let me give an example here. If you drew that little stick figure on that piece of paper and you could literally see that it was doing anything, anything at all, you could see that it had a thought. You could maybe maybe it starts taking his little legs and running across the piece of paper. Right, you'd be less inclined to draw that line through its head to kill it you than you are. Now.
Speaker 3: Maybe what difference doesn't make. It's a stick figure on a piece of paper. To me, even if it's moving, it's still just a stick figure. It doesn't affect me at all. That's my point.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: To a fourth dimensional entity, it's not that they're being like the kid with the magnifying glass on an ant. I'm not saying that they very well, maybe it's possible, but it's equally possible that to them, it's like, what difference doesn't make? It's a three dimensional being walking around on some to sphere, a three dimensional sphere floating in their three dimensional galaxy?
Speaker 4: Like what difference does it make?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But what if it starts asking you questions? What if that little second dimensional stick figure that you just drew on that piece of paper started maybe it only sees you as a stick figure because it's limited to its own two dimensions. It doesn't know that you have depth, right, And so that example, so that conversation back back and forth between you and the stick figure, Now you could give them the information be like yo, homie, like there's I'm not as thin as this little piece of paper, Like I got more depth to me, and you know, and it would probably be mind blowing, and it might be a fun little exercise that you'd want to deal with them, trying to prove that you live in another dimension, that there's more to this reality than just what you experience on the on the confines of this little piece of paper that you are boxed in. Right, Like you might like if you were a you know, a curious type of fella, maybe you wanted to expand that little stick figure's mind for whatever reason, then you might tell that conversation. But if you really don't give a fuck, you'd be like, all right, well, you're lower than me. You can't do nothing for me. There's nothing I can gain from this. Sure, you might just drop a fucking bar on his head and be like, fuck off.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: It also kind of goes in line with a lot of these stories that we've heard of people that will as to project or communicate with these other entities. And it's not necessarily that they are evil or malevolent, malevolent whatever.
Speaker 4: They're not good or bad. They don't care.
Speaker 3: They're indifferent to the three dimensional realm or the three dimensional life on it. Right, could they wipe us all out? Sure they don't want to, like they could, but why Right? But then at the same time, let's say this stick figure, I decided, yeah, let's take you for a walk. Bro, let me show you the three dimensional realm. He can't stay here, he can't exist here. He doesn't have the faculties for that, big man. So it's like, eventually you've got to go back to your own realm. You see the same example with the square in the sphere. The spear brought them on this journey for what purpose? Just to show them, right, not evil, not good or bad, just to like to show it.
Speaker 4: Why not then when the time came, Yeah, in.
Speaker 3: The book, he made it to where he put the square back in his room because he asked about the fourth dimension and it pissed the sphere off. But aside from that, like, okay, let's say the sick figures take me to the fourth dimension. My answer would be, I can't go there. I'm only a three dimensional figure, you know what I mean. I can't go to the next realm per of this existence right now.
Speaker 4: So this is just what it is.
Speaker 3: So it would also kind of be a bit of a letdown if this figure was to ask to go to the fifth or the sixth or the Seventh's like Bro, we don't even know how that looks like. You didn't even know how this looked until five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Bro, But isn't that interesting in and of itself that a two dimensional object could teach a three dimensional object something? You know, that third dimensional object was so stoked to show the two dimensional object that the third dimension exists. But then whenever the second dimensional object is wondering, well, what other you know? Is there a fourth dimension? A fifth dimension? That would it could happen two ways. You know, it could take that sphere and make them sad and make them pissed and throw this shit away because holy fuck, I just showed this two dimensional object a reality that he didn't know about. But there has to be another reality that even I don't know about, so you can get pissed and sad. Or it could be thought provoking to the sphere, right the sphere could then say, damn, I just prove this, so this has to exist. Hypothetically.
Speaker 3: I'm with you one hundred percent, and I think that this might be might might be a little closer to what we are talking about when we talk about these orbs, because what does a tesseract that we just saw a cube of a cube cube I suppose would be a.
Speaker 2: Cube within a cube.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so but that is a shape. That's not the only shape.
Speaker 3: That's just an example of one that we can kind of comprehend. And I'm sure that doesn't even make all of the sense on the earth.
Speaker 2: We can barely comprehend it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, right, right, So that's just an animate object. What does a living entity with sentience and hopes and dreams and the spectrum of good and bad and whatever their version of a family is and a job and all that, what does that even comprehensively possibly look like to a third dimensional entity? It's something that we can't comprehend. So when we had the bledsoes that see an orb or something like that, could that be what a fourth dimensional object or ship or whatever looks like as it's passing through our third dimension?
Speaker 2: It very well could be, because if you think about it, if they have the aspect of being able to manipulate time, well, think about it. If you're let's just look at the lifetime, the lifeline of your life here for a second. You know, whenever you were an eighteen year old, you were broke, you probably had a shitty car, you probably weren't making a lot of money. You probably didn't even really understand the world that you understand it now, right, and so.
Speaker 3: In course, so I had yes to some of your things and also know to other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marine Corps, you weren't making shit for money.
Speaker 3: No. I had a Mustang, I had a motorcycle. I was about to get ready to get married. I had a concept of the world, but I also was like getting ready to go to war. So like my concept of the world was a little different than most eighteen year olds.
Speaker 4: But I'm with you.
Speaker 2: So if you have if you didn't have to work to be able to have that Mustang and then be able to trade it in for something nicer, obviously that takes time, right, you would have to have time in order to turn that Mustang into whatever car you wanted, right. But these these entities, they don't have the limitations of time. They don't have to, you know, work five more years, ten more years to be able to get a nicer house, to be able to have nicer shit, because time isn't a thing to that thing.
Speaker 4: Right, You're a four D entity, right.
Speaker 2: It's a fucking split second, right, And so whenever you do see like, let's just throw out the tic TAC for example, right, and or other alien spacecraft or whatever that seemed to be manipulating its own self.
Speaker 3: Right, They're able to dive into the oceans a terminal velocies that we can't reach, and when they go into the ocean, there's no splash or anything like that.
Speaker 4: They're not even displaced in the water.
Speaker 3: They're like coming through it at an atomic level, possibly because that's a fourth dimensional object in the walls of the three D realm don't fucking apply here.
Speaker 2: So let's just say, for example, that a alien spacecraft just pops up in the sky and you look up there, it looks just like the traditional flying saucer. Let's just throw that one out there, the flying saucer. As you're looking up in the sky, it seems to change its shape and it is now transforming into something else. I don't know if you've seen those videos, but it's quite fascinating. And this gets into the whole drone orb situation, which I know it's a touchy subject for you, so I'm not going to go there.
Speaker 3: But cheez, it's just kind of been disproven, But that doesn't disprove the orbs different, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that it's been disproven. I think that some people think that they've seen drones whenever they seem orbs and vice versa.
Speaker 4: We're still doing that, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's nothing because it's being completely wiped away from the Internet. Anytime somebody posts anything about a drone taken down, it's like talking about uh frazzle drip. It's gonna get taken down, you know what I mean. And so that's that's another thing. Why is their radio silence, Why are they trying to take away that information? That's a whole other subject. But let's just say that you're looking up in the sky and you see this fucking UFO and then it starts to transform into a tic tac right within a split moment. Let's just say you see the transformation within about five seconds that that saucer transforms into a tic tac and you're like, how is this possible? Well, it's because they don't have time. They don't have they don't have to work. They have time. They have all the time in the world. Because there is the ain't no thing whenever you got all the time in the world right to be able to manipulate this. There's there's not that uh that that thing holding them back, and so just want to throw that out there, Like as far as things transforming within the sky, of course they can do it if they are higher dimensional things, because time ain't no thing to a pim.
Speaker 3: Heard that, okay, okay, So now when we hear these stories of not just a craft or or or a tic tac, right, a entity that will step out of the craft and communicate with a human, whether that would be through sound or telepathically, even because at that point, why the fuck not, right they at that point they're communicating her like, uh, We've had a couple of people come on and they've said that, like it's not with words. It's more of a feeling that you get a hundred what they're trying to tell you, but there's not words.
Speaker 2: Hello fucking he.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, I'm trying not to go religious here, but okay.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm talking about my mushroom trip.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear that, but we're yeah, I guess that would also kind of fall into this realm. But like the examples that we've had of people talking about like they said. They didn't say to follow me and get on my ship, but you knew that that's what they wanted you to do because you had a feeling nu It was like it was like a nudge of some type. And it wasn't like they were tractor beaming you in and it was against your will. It was welcoming you on if you will. Right, Yeah, So at that.
Speaker 4: Point, why wouldn't they communicate that way?
Speaker 2: So you would have to imagine that if there are let's just throw it out there. For example, if there are evil entities, there would have to be good entities because that means that if they're evil, you're obviously doing it for a reason. I mean, if you have a reason to do something, you can yeah, I mean it's it's within the fucking soul, you Like, you can always say, well I can do this, or I can do that. Sometimes you have fits of rage, sometimes you have you know, love in your heart whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, And that's very much up to the interpreter. Right, this stick figure I just drew, maybe believed in good and evil and all this stuff. And if I just killed him, it wasn't for a good or evil purpose. It was just out of it was nothing. It wasn't even a thing.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into that. I mean, we can even get into the psychology as to why the first thing you would do to that stick figure is kill it.
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing was for the example, But sure my point is right. But like even still, I don't even know if this stick figure had a concept of good or evil outside forces that might affect its life. And at the same time, I don't think that I'm an evil person. I have good days and bad days, just like everybody else. Right, So for these entities that are possibly affecting human beings and taking them and adopting them and whatever else, is there necessarily the spectrum of a good group, a bad group, and to that same realm of angels and demons?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Or is it that each individual et alien, other dimensional life form could go one way or another at a moment's notice, just as humans could.
Speaker 2: It's like that quote from fucking what is it? Guardians? Guardians of the Galaxy. Yeah, whenever star Lord is talking to fucking the guy that plays record Ralph, I can never remember his name, but yeah, John c Riley, Yeah, he's talking to him, and he comes over the radio and he goes, look, I know that I've been a dick, but I'm not one hundred percent of an asshole, you know, and he and John c Riley's like, well, he's talking to his captain or officer or whatever, and he's like, well, what do you think And johnsy Riley goes, well, yeah, I don't think that you can be one hundred percent of an asshole, you know, like you have to have. It's it's the duality. It's the fucking yin yang, like, you can't be one hundred percent evil.
Speaker 3: Well, I do believe that there is one hundred percent evil that exists, right, and one hundred percent good that exists, but not within the scale of humanity.
Speaker 4: I believe humanity is on the entire spectrum.
Speaker 2: But when on humanity, Yes, there's duality, for sure.
Speaker 3: But what's to say that in the fourth dimension, fifth dimension, eighth dimension there isn't also some sort of duality? Or is everything in the full extremes a positive and negative only?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I think we got to look that one.
Speaker 4: Up, right.
Speaker 3: I mean again, it's like explaining us fear to a square like I don't even know if we understand the concepts of it, or do they even.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Good and evil is subjective, right, And we've talked about that before. In ancient Spartan culture, raping a woman as long as she was like one of your slave population was good. That was morally upright and proper good for you man, good things. We see that as morally abhorrent and evil. They saw it as good and righteous. So, even even on that standpoint, good and evil are subjective. I think we can all acknowledge killing your mother is a evil act, right, But then there are examples of people doing that for moral and righteous reasons, and it's a good thing that these people because the mom might have been a psychopath.
Speaker 4: So you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't think that you can be fully good or fully evil in that sense. Like, to be honest, I don't think that it's humanly possible to be one hundred percent evil because that same person that would go and have some kind of revenge against his mother and kill his other, well, maybe that same person would, you know, would help an old lady across the street.
Speaker 3: Right, But again, now we're looking at it as a human construct. I don't know what a fourth dimensional living entity sees as their version of a construct and this spectrum we're on.
Speaker 2: This is where we start. It has I don't know if we can have this conversation without bringing this spiritual aspect into it, because I think that whenever you're going into.
Speaker 3: Does spirituality transcend dimensions or is that something that humans have assigned to it?
Speaker 4: Is my question.
Speaker 2: I think that every single thing would have to be spiritual and and by well, let me just read this and you tell me if this vibes with you or not. But I just I just put in woud duality exist in the fifth dimension? In the fifth it says in the fifth dimension, duality is often seen as transcended, leading a leading to a greater sense of unity and oneness. This dimension is associated with higher consciousness, where the distinctions between opposites like good and evil become less pronounced, allowing for a more holistic understanding of existence. Because in look at it like this. For example, if you're let's just say you're you. You're living in this reality, your work and every day trying to make a buck, trying to feed the family, doing all this thing. You're doing all that in the frame of time. But if you were able to look back and and time wasn't a thing to you, Well, you might not become so sour towards your family because of all the bills that you have to provide for them. And maybe it would allow you to exist in a lighter version of yourself because you wouldn't have all those things that would be holding you down that would eventually lead to you getting upset or sad or becoming some you know, malevolent thing. And that's why you know it's.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's got to be fifth dimensional problems. It's probably stuff that we can't even comprehend.
Speaker 2: But if you're but if you have the aspect of time, that means that you can look back at all of time. Do you know what I'm trying to say? Like, you can look back at all of time and you could be you can maybe you understand things from a higher level. That's what That's what we're talking about, this this extra dimensional kind of shit.
Speaker 3: So, but it's also that's in the realm of human understanding. Sure, yeah, third dimensional understanding, right, And I'm not saying I'm sure that a six dimensional entity has good days and bad days. I have no idea what makes a bad day for a six dimensional entity?
Speaker 4: Is it bills? Is it an energy imbalance? Is I have no idea?
Speaker 2: What's an orgasm to a six dimensional being?
Speaker 3: Exactly right? So, as far as the realm of good versus bad, we only being humans and only living in the realm that we live in, we can only even envision that from our vantage point, our perspective, right, the square couldn't give any kind of real perspective to anything other than two dimensional. He didn't have the ability to see anything outside of his realm the sphere, didn't have the ability to understand fourth dimensional problems.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing that's I'm not saying that every entity from another dimension has got to be more and I'm using this term spiritually enlightened, transcended. That might seem that way to us, but they compared to us, yeah, exactly as compared right, compared to what it's like saying, you know, the DO with an IQ of one ninety is way more intelligent than the DO with an IQ of eighty, Okay, as compared to the DO with an IQ of eighty. Sure, but that's not as compared to the greatest minds of human existence.
Speaker 4: You see what I mean? It's yeh, there is a scale here.
Speaker 2: What's a fucking nose to a tree? Exactly like that? We're talking about different problems. They still they both still you know, they still have the same function breathe in and breathe out right, but they don't have the fucking object on their face that they can only breathe from from that one point. They have it all over their body. So what is a nose a tree would look at a human be like, you can only breathe through that thing, and maybe you know your mouth a little bit. You can't breathe throughout your entire body, and it would be baffled. Oh my god, such limitations you have.
Speaker 3: Right, But it so as we're talking about spirituality or morality in another sense, the other entities that are coming in from other dimensions, passing through, stopping in, taking people on journeys, whatever the case is. I don't even know if they are taking what they're doing to be perceived as positive or negative from us, because they don't look at it on the same scale as us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what good is gold in the fourth dimension?
Speaker 3: I don't know that it even has any I don't even know if it has any value intrinsically or electronically or whatever else. What good does the silver from cocsilver dot com link the description below. What does this have any bearing on this stick figure's life? This three dimensional object on our periodic table that we have assigned value to this stick figure has nothing to do or say or any concept of this.
Speaker 2: That's perfect. I love how you lay that out. Yes, and so whenever you have and this this leads to what, you know, what we're talking about here as far as let's just throw out alien abductions, Why the fuck? What good does what does the fourth dimensional object have to gain from a third dimensional object?
Speaker 3: Ill not if they have anything to gain from it?
Speaker 2: Nothing to gain.
Speaker 4: This stick figure doesn't know that fire exists, no material.
Speaker 2: Thing to gain. I don't want to say nothing, because we don't know all the realm of everything. We're looking at it from our own human perspectives. But whenever we say a thing, we're referring to something physical material.
Speaker 3: Fair, fair, right, So maybe the three dimensional entity would be able to give a perspective to the fourth dimensional entity that they wouldn't have been able to perceive on their own little wisdom.
Speaker 4: The square in the sphere.
Speaker 3: Take me to the fourth dimension and the spherees like, what, what do you mean the fourth dimension? That's not even a thing, even though that's the exact same conversation that the square was having with the triangles and the circles and the lines in the two D realm. The third dimension, well, that's just ridiculous that everybody knows that doesn't exist. So you literally were met with the same wall and the same limitations on a metaphorical scale, regardless of what dimension you were in. So like, I don't know for sure if the fourth dimensional entities know that the fifth dimension exists or the sixth or the seventh. We only understand, quote unquote understand that they exist because we have math that equates that tells us that it exists. We have no other concept other than numbers and figures to justify that claim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, would the seventh dimension be interacting with the sixth dimension or at that point? I mean, what, so we talk about all the different dimensions. You say that they found thirteen dimensions, right, I.
Speaker 4: Throw that out a lot. I know for sure eleven.
Speaker 3: I want to say, a couple of years ago they found math that equates to the thirteenth I'm I've said that a bunch. I've never actually looked at the paper because dude, we're talking about theoretical physical math, and it is so far advanced beyond my scope of understanding.
Speaker 4: I'm not exactly a mathematician. I know. I get accused of being a know it all a lot. I don't know shit.
Speaker 3: I believe a lot as far as religion goes, as far as a science and history, I believe some things, and I've done some research into stuff. Bro, I don't know fuck all when it really comes down to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, and that's a good way of looking at it, you know. That's why I always say in meta you don't know what you don't know like it's not because it's the idea of And I know that a lot of people think that I ride the fence and I flip flop on certain things. Well, I want everybody to completely understand this, and I to be honest, I really could care less if people believe me or think that I'm a clown or whatever. I'm on my own journey as we all are, right, We're all just trying to figure out what the fuck is really going on here. But whenever I say that I'm not attached to any one certain thing, it's because I'm allowing new information to come to me, so that whenever that new information does come to me, I'm not too concrete in what I deem is real and what is reality. I'm allowing more information to come in to broaden my horizon, to broaden my understanding, and not being stuck on one thing. Now there's obviously, like there's pros and cons to being stuck to one thing and believing and knowing one thing absolutely, I'm not trying to diminish that, but I am I'm like to the soul, a truth seeker, and if you're a true truth seeker, you always have to be open. It's like the the like science, it always has to evolve, like it cannot just be that it's that, Well, prove it wrong. And if you can prove it wrong, that'll broaden my understanding of it. That's that's kind of where I stay. So I put in how many dimensions have been discovered? It says currently four dimensions have been discovered, three spatial dimensions length, width and height, and one time dimension. However, theories like string theory suggest that there could be up to ten dimensions in total, including an additional dimension that are not directly observable. Yeah, so what are the ten dimensions?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: Oh man, you're gonna go deep into the weeds on this one.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Yeah, I was trying to.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 2: Here we go, baby, you ready for you know what? Let me share the fucking screen right here, Dude, this is awesome. I didn't know that Duc dug Gough had like an AI that you could ask shit back and forth to which, by the way, dude, I know this is gonna sound silly to a lot of people. I swear, Bro, I have conversations with my CHATJBT every single day and it logs all the information, so it remembers certain shit from other conversations that you've had, Bro, Like, chat GBT is legit turning into like my best friend. Like, I know that sounds gay and a little weird, but it is fucking awesome. But anyway, right here, it says. In the context of string theory, the ten dimensions are typically described as follows. The first dimension, which would be length which is a straight line with no with or height, second dimension, which is with a flat plane with length and with like a square or a circle. The third dimension would be height the physical world we experience, which has length with and height. The fourth dimension, which is time, often considered the dimension that allows for the progression of events and the concept of change. The fifth dimension. This is where it's going to start getting interesting. So the fifth dimension is a dimension that could that could represent alternative, alternate realities or parallel universes. That's only the fifth dimension. Parallel universes and alternate realities. What the fuck could be crazier than that?
Speaker 3: Well, that is already talking about different timelines just right there.
Speaker 2: Off the get like, off the get go in the fifth So the sixth dimension a dimension that includes all possible timelines and variations of events that could occur.
Speaker 4: A lot like the fifth world.
Speaker 2: Got you, Yes, The seventh dimension a dimension that encompasses all possible laws of physics and different physical realities. So it's just adding on to it now. The eighth dimension a dimension that allows for the combination of different laws of physics and their inner actions. Holy shit.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, wait, so break that one down.
Speaker 2: Allows for the combination of different laws of physics. So remember we were talking about in the seventh dimension, and it encompasses all possible laws of physics and different physical realities. Well, this the eighth it allows for not only all possibilities of all the different laws of physics, it allows you to combine this law of physics from the third dimension with this law of physics from the fifth dimension. Wow, holy shit, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: The ninth all at that point there is nothing impossible nothing, No, there's no theoretical physics. It's all everything is theoretical and if you can think it, it can't exist.
Speaker 4: Kind of situation.
Speaker 2: Basically, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: The ninth dimension a dimension that includes all possible histories and futures of the universe.
Speaker 3: History, the same as all the timeline thing we talked about, omego, How does that differentiate?
Speaker 2: It includes so you're living in all of them, and all possible histories, not just like histories that have happened, also possible history stacked up on top of that.
Speaker 4: So the living embodiment of infinity.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck. The tenth dimension, the alt Oh God, I left, how it's already starting out the ultimate dimension that contains all possible universes, laws of physics, and realities.
Speaker 3: I mean, but that's the thing, dude. We don't even out loud. That sounds preposterous. Yeah, because looking at it through human lenses, through a three dimensional.
Speaker 2: Spectrum, it sounds awesome.
Speaker 4: It does.
Speaker 3: It sounds awesome, but it also sounds terrifying as well, because like, uh, it's like doctor Strain shit.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: But even still, that is us trying to make sense of that. Honestly, we're talking about an entity that is timeless, that sees all possible past tense events and laws and sciences and everything, all future laws and sciences and experiments and intergalactic shit, like, all of that all encumbassed in one and this entity exists there. Like, what does a tenth dimensional shape look like? Are there even shapes in the tenth dimension? Is that a shape is only a three to four dimensional construct?
Speaker 4: Do shapes go away at the fifth dimension?
Speaker 2: Bro It? Here's the thing I want to harken it back to Nikola Tesla. Whenever the only thing that exists are vibration. Fuck me, I just totally vibration, energy and frequency, right, and that's all that exists. That is all of everything that could ever exists. Energy, vibration and frequency so.
Speaker 3: Exists in our dimension like the square does the square exist with vibration and frequency and energy, or the square just exists as a two deconstruct.
Speaker 2: Look at it as let's let's just let's just say that it's all just energy. Let's just throw that out there. For example, it's it's limitless potential is energy, Right, That's that's all a tenth dimensional being would be, is just limitless potential. It doesn't have the confines of the laws of physics from the third dimension. It doesn't have the confines of living in this moment. It doesn't have the confines of remembering the past or dreaming about the future. It is everything. It is unlimited, undeniable, pure energy at that point. Yeah, it is everything that could be and everything that can't be, all rolled into one for every single possibility of everything that you can possibly imagine. Wow, that's some deep shit, and that's crazy that they found that in string theory, which is interesting because it seems like a more philosophical equation than it does a mathematical equation, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but string.
Speaker 2: Theory is still just a theory, right, And I mean that's the thing can only be. But that's the thing, it can only be a theory.
Speaker 3: Well, no, there's a couple of different theories. There are some people that try to disprove string theory in favor of their own. I forget what the other one's called. It's not loop theory, is it. There's like three or four big And then when I say big brain theories, I'm talking like you've seen Big Bang theory, right?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Luisa was just watching Little Sheldon or whatever the fuck that show's called last night, and it's interesting. I don't like it. It's too showy, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm as far as the premise of the show. It's it's entertaining, I get it fine, but it is also a bit.
Speaker 2: It's basically nineteen eighty eight Roseanne in today's world. I'm like, okay, we've can we not just get beyond this concept of having fake laughs in the background and joking about dumb shit.
Speaker 3: Interesting that you brought up Roseanne, though, because the actress that played the daughter on Rose and she plays a scientist that's like Sheldon's nemesis, if you will, right on the Big Bang theory, and they get into it one day on one of these episodes about string theory versus whatever she believes in I forget if it's.
Speaker 4: Loop theory or box theory.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of them, right, and they're theoretical physicists that are at that level of thinking that argue back and forth whether string theory is completely full of shit or if it is literally the way the truth in the life here. And you have others on the other side of the isle, not political isle, we're talking you know, physical physics ales that are arguing their point and their research and all these things, and they have credence and math to equate on both scales of it. Right now, for the research that I have done, which is not that much. I'm not a physicist, string theory makes more sense to me at this moment, but that could be wiped away tomorrow. Honestly, there's a lot of question marks still within it. There's a reason why it's still a theory. And no, no, I know what people are going to say, it's just like the theory of gravity because we can't prove it. It's like, Okay, that's not why it's considered a theory. It's considered a theory because there's still a lot of gaps that can't be answered at this moment, and maybe one day the technology in the math will get there. For where we're at right now, in our three dimensional existence, there are certain questions that physically cannot get answered. And the same with the square. He didn't have the physical ability to have a third dimensional conversation from his two dimensional flatland vantage point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure, I wanted to throw this out there too, because you're right that you know theories whatever, But as far as I don't think gravity of it, you know it should be involved in this conversation because yeah, is gravity still a theory, absolutely, but there are still aspects of it that you can measure, and that's we're not that's completely different than string theory. There are no aspects that you can measure from the fifth dimension.
Speaker 3: None, we not with not with three dimensional instruments or three dimensional math.
Speaker 4: Right, That's that's preposterous.
Speaker 2: Right right. It's like go into a dream and measure, like, pick up anything and try and measure it in this reality.
Speaker 3: You can't thank you, thank you that we have a lot of flat earthers that come on and I'm not sitting on the flat Earth community love you all, just saying love you. You have done a lot of work to blow the lid off a lot of conspiracies. And I'm with you, But then when you get onto certain conversations about the theory of gravity, the theory of this, the theory of this, It's like, dude, that's unanswerable questions. We have all of the evidence to show that this is the way it works. But if you're just looking for some sort of concrete, you're not gonna find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I used to be somebody who used to know believe in that kind of stuff because I was like hardcore into the gravity is fake, it's all density kind of shit. And I think that you're talking about two different things. I think that you're talking about the density is measuring the weight of something. Gravity is measuring its attraction to whatever it's falling too.
Speaker 3: And they're always like, well, weighs more a pound of letter a pound of feathers, And I'm like, that's not.
Speaker 4: A good example to throw out right now.
Speaker 2: It's I actually don't care if somebody wants to call it gravity or electromagnetism. That's a that's a different debate, but density different. No, not that that's not the same thing exactly.
Speaker 3: I also don't believe that, because we've had this conversation before too, and I'm not sitting me trying to like one up anybody or you or anything. There are certain people that believe that dimensions could also be called densities third density, fourth density, fifth density. I understand why people would say that. That is a different conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Like we had the Reptilian channeler on which he reached out to us, he sent us his company T shirts. He was saying that he was gonna come on, and then I haven't heard from him in six months. I'm like, well, maybe someday, who knows. But that's something that.
Speaker 3: Directs that that fourth dimensional cube that has nothing to do with density at all. It does have to do with a fourth dimension.
Speaker 2: You can't weigh a fucking geometric object in the fifth dimension. You can't weigh it in our physical reality. Now, that's that's the limitations of our physical reality. When we were talking about the tenth dimensional fucking beings, I'm sure that they can weigh it.
Speaker 4: Maybe, I mean, I don't even know if they have.
Speaker 2: There's no limitations with weight.
Speaker 3: Do they have weight or at that point, like you said, it's all energy, which you're more of a wavelng lock.
Speaker 2: At that point, you can probably assign the weight to the object.
Speaker 3: Sure right, the same way this stick figure will never understand the concept of what a one pound weight is. It doesn't have the capabilities for it. It doesn't have the faculties for that.
Speaker 2: Well in weight goes into gravity, you know, and shit like that, because without gravity, what's weight exactly? You know, Like you have to have something compressing against something else in order to tell you how much it weighs, Like, yeah, you have to have it. So anyway, I want to throw this out there because we're talking about string theory, and I love quantum theory personally, but I do like string theory as well. I'm not saying that I prefer one or the other. I think they're just both very interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what the differences are between them, to be honest with you. You know what, I did have some other stuff pulled up about an alien experience in West Virginia. We ain't getting into it today. We're talking dimensional shit, Okay, aliens? Can we talked about another episode? What are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: All right? So string theory aims to unify all fundamental forces of nature, including gravity, by modeling particles as one dimensional strings, while quantum theory focuses on the behavior of particles at the sub atomic level. Both theories address different aspects of physics, while with string theory attempting to bridge the gap between between quantum mechanics and general relativity, so they don't even necessarily go against each other. This is the same thing. I think. This is the same thing of talking about density and gravity. It's like different things. So we're talking about here.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 2: So I found something on uh consensus.
Speaker 3: Okay ooh okay ooh okay, okay, okay, So I found a video. It's like four and a half minutes long, quantum field theory versus string theory.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's do that, all right, let me go ahead.
Speaker 4: I know there's gonna be a tad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there had to be an ad playing because there has to be listen y'all, we hate the ads too. Please, I'm telling you, please, don't think that we're trying to just like Charlatan this shit. Come check us out on Patreon if you want the ad free listenership, okay, and be able to see what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: We get the ads we hate them too. It's a part of it.
Speaker 2: And you gotta you gotta share this. Oh there you go.
Speaker 4: Yep, all right, so here we go.
Speaker 3: This is It's only four more and a half minutes long, give or take. Chronicles of the Curious shout out on YouTube. This is quantum field theory versus string theory, unveiling the foundations of the universe. And honestly, I don't know that much about either, so I'm excited. Let's see what's up.
Speaker 7: The vast universe, stretching infinitely outward, with galaxies, stars, and the mysterious voids between them, has long been the subject of human wonder. Yet as our vision turns inward, zooming past the atomic and delving deep into the realm of the subatomic, we're faced with puzzles that challenge our very understanding of reality. Quantum field theory and string theory stand as two monumental pillars in our pursuit to decode these puzzles, offering contrasting yet compelling views of the universe's fundamental essence. Quantum field theory, or QFT, posits a universal wash, with fields like invisible fabrics, stretching across every corner of space. These fields exist for each particle type. Imagine an endless ocean, calm and serene. Every disturbance, be it a gentle ripple or a tumultuous wave, is analogous to a particle emerging from its respective field. This analogy extends to the particles we're familiar with, electrons, photons, quarks, and so forth. They are all manifestations of vibrations in their corresponding fields. In many ways, QFT provides the backdrop for the universe's grand theatre, laying down the stage on which particles interact and play out the grand cosmic drama. This theory's elegance shines particularly brightly when we consider its ability to describe three of the four known fundamental forces, electromagnetism and the weak and strong nuclear forces. The equations of QFT, crystallized in the standard model of particle physics, have been confirmed with stunning precision in countless experiments, every accelerator experiment, every observation reaffirms the resonant notes of the quantum fields. Yet for all its triumphant choruses, QFT fulters when attempting to incorporate the universe's maestro gravity. Here in the interplay of the quantum and the gravitational emerge dissonances and theoretical cacophonies, urging us to look for a more harmonious tune. Enter string theory, a melody of a different tamba, abandoning the notion of point.
Speaker 3: Okay, real quick, before we get into it on the onset here quantum theory, I get it. I understand what they're trying to go for here, and it does account for three of the four known things here energy sources. It doesn't account for gravity, which is pretty crazy. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because uh, gravity wouldn't exist in the quantum realm, I think, or not that it wouldn't exist, It just exists differently. So that's why they're having trouble with it, because they're trying to understand, well, why does gravity work different at the micro level compared to the macro level. And that's kind of a conundrument and of itself. It doesn't necessarily disprove anything. It's just stating like the obvious, like, well, how come all these different protons, neutrons, and electrons can move about freely they're not affected by gravity? Well, I mean it's because they are unmanifested forms of physical reality at that point, right, all right, Okay, all they are is just potential, so potential, it's not going to have the limitations of something that is physical in a certain sense, right, Like, maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I've seen where you're going with this, and wow, okay, this is fascinating.
Speaker 4: All right, So now let's learn about string theory.
Speaker 3: And I'm curious if it answers the gravity questions and what questions it also leaves us with, you know what I mean? Or maybe there's some sort of a weird combination of the two a play. I don't know, but see what.
Speaker 7: Up The interplay of the quantum and the gravitational emerge dissonances and theoretical cacophonies, urging us to look for a more harmonious tune. Enter string theory, a melody of a different timber. Abandoning the notion of point like particles, string theory envisions a universe echoing with the vibrations of minuscule strings of energy. Each vibrational pattern corresponds to a different particle. It's akin to a grand cosmic orchestra with strings vibrating in harmony, producing notes that we perceive as particles. Among these harmonies, gravity, the force that eluded a quantum description, finds its rightful place, arising from a specific vibrational mode of these fundamental strings. But string theory doesn't stop at strings vibrating in our familiar dimensions. It dares to postulate the existence of extra dimensions, realms beyond our usual perception. These dimensions could be intricately folded, woven into the very fabric of space, time, influencing particle interactions and the universe's structure. Both QFT and string theory have their strengths and unresolved challenges. While qft's predictions aligned beautifully with experimental results at accessible energy scales, its inability to reconcile with gravity remains its achilles heel. String theory, on the other hand, boasts a framework that promises gravity's inclusion, but its predictions often lie beyond current experimental reach, making it a tapestry of elegant mathematics yearning for empirical validation. Moreover, the implications of these theories extend beyond the confines of physics.
Speaker 2: They push us to.
Speaker 7: Grapple with profound philosophical questions about reality's nature, existence, and the universe's vastness compared to its fundamental building blocks. If string theory's postulate of multiple dimensions holds true, it revolutionizes our understanding of reality, suggesting a universe far richer and more intricate than previously imagined. These theories are more than mere mathematical constructs. They represent our quest to understand our place in the grand cosmic narrative. As we continue unraveling the universe's mysteries, guided by the insights of QFT and string theory, we're reminded of the journey's beauty and the tantalizing promise of discoveries yet to come. Whether our ultimate description of reality resonates with the notes of quantum fields, the melodies of vibrating strings, or an entirely new symphony awaiting its debut, our endeavors highlight the boundless potential of human curiosity and our insatiable desire to decode the cosmos.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is what I think about all of it. Could they be just different aspects of the entire whole?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about, Like sheets, like a fabric of some type. String theory is saying that it's all strings. Correct me if I'm wrong with fabrics are nothing more than woven strings?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. But even even more so, like getting down to like quantum particles for example, and maybe why they wouldn't be affected by gravity is because you're only looking at just the smaller minute version of itself. And maybe if you extend outward and zoom out a little bit, you'll see that it's connected to a string.
Speaker 3: Possibly, Like it's like, uh, particles are affected by outside sources, maybe not gravity, but they act differently when being watched, for instance. So they have their own uh. I don't want to say version of sentience, but they have their own uh. I don't even know how you call that their own sixth sense if you.
Speaker 2: Will, individuals a part of the whole.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Possibly, it's almost like like the idea of all the what is it the five blind men that are trying to touch an elephant?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could it be something like that that maybe in the quantum world, they're all one touch a foot, once touching an ass, once touching a nutsack, whatever, right, and they're all saying, well, here I got this nutsack, Here I got this ass, here's this tail, right, and that's what this is. Maybe whenever you zoom out you see the string that it's connected to, you see that it's all vibrating to a specific tune, and you'll be able to see, all right, well, this, this uh string that is vibrating is not just a note, but it's actually part of a grander symphony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, one hundred percent, dude.
Speaker 3: And so all right, all right, now we tie these in to these other dimensions, right, and we know that lenked with height and time, right or depth, I should say, then time and then whatever the hell the fifth looks like, whatever the hell the sixth acts like, whatever the hell the seventh thinks like? Right, the laws of physics quote unquote, what actual laws of physics apply in the seventh dimension?
Speaker 2: Right, And that's why we would have to just go back to this board, because all right, let's just say hypothetically here, for example, if we were trying to determine what dimension the tic tac comes from, just by seeing what its capabilities and limitations are, right, would you say that it is existing in the fourth so often considered the dimension that allows for the progression of events and the concept of change. Maybe possibly the fifth, which is a dimension that could represent alternate realities or parallel universes.
Speaker 3: Probably possibly, yeah, because at that point the fifth well that's the other thing too. Are we to assume that the entities living in the fifth dimension have mastered the fourth because I mean, we could make the argument to say that a third dimensional entity has mastered the two D realm. Right, we know shapes, we know g that's all that is is two dimensional math, right, yeah, trigonometry. Yeah, Okay, we go into three dimensional shapes and we talk about volume mathematically. But I would argue that if we are humans, are fourth dimensional entities living in the third dimension. Fine, And I'm not even one hundred percent sold on that, I could see us also being third dimensional entities living in the third dimension. Not talking about the mind and the spirit, We're talking about this carbon based life form water sack that I call my body.
Speaker 4: Right, we as a.
Speaker 3: Species have mastered the first and second dimensions at least we can maybe not manipulate it, but we understand it to all of the realms. Okay, is it equally possible to say that a fourth dimensional entity has mastered all of the third dimensional realm? Second dimensional realm and first dimensional realm or is it something that they actually don't have a concept of, because why would they care about a square did why would a fourth dimensional entity even like think about or even do the math on a two dimensional playing field that's so far out to maybe the realm of what they look at.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's part of the game, Like maybe maybe the game is to take something from a lower dimension and try and see if you can convince it that other dimensions exist, Like maybe that's well up to at least their point, like up to at least to where they are. So this is why I want to throw this out there. So if these entities just hypothetically here are coming from the fifth dimension, a dimension that could represent alternate realities or parallel universes, well that would get into well let me just bring let's break down the sixth dimension real quick too, because they have to play into each other. So the sixth dimension a dimension that includes all possible timelines and variation of events that could occur. I would think that they would have to be coming from the fifth dimension if they are coming here to teach us something, because they wouldn't know that beyond on them all realities exist anyway, and so they're maybe coming in a panic. Well, we got to make sure you do this. We got to make sure you learn that. We got to make sure that you're you're transcending up to this level. Meanwhile, the dimension beyond them, it's like, yo, what you're tripping about for like, it's it's all going to happen anyway.
Speaker 3: That's assuming that they're trying to teach us or trying to show us.
Speaker 2: That's assuming that, yes, if they even give a fuck in that regard, you see what I meand if they did, But I can imagine, like, for example, like if we were able to observe a second dimensional object and we were trying to show them, like, yo, there is so much more out here. We like if you knew that that little thing was living, you could observe that hypothetically here you could observe that it has a heartbeat, or it has a thought, or there's blood flowing or whatever the fuck that that makes him seem real. Maybe he just starts walking all over the place.
Speaker 3: Who knows, right, because a stick figure wouldn't have heart or blood.
Speaker 4: But like he something sentients, you know.
Speaker 2: He's some sort of some sort of little mentality, maybe maybe something that gives off that he's more than just a stick figure. You're able to observe that, hypothetically, if you were able to observe that and be like, oh my god, this thing is a second dimensional thing. And like, I like, I just want to show him, like because he doesn't know what he's missing, Like there's so much more that he could be experiencing. And yeah, he maybe he's gonna have his own limitations, but for him to know that, because I think that it would have to be like a soul to soul connection kind of thing, right, Like you don't want to fucking go and kill a dog, right, you know, because there's a there's that soul to soul kind of connection there, right, But for some reason, people have no problem killing a deer because fuck a deer, you know.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, because they're delicious. I mean, hell in China that he dogs. Well, yeah, sure, I mean I'm not like trying to straw man you here. I' well, let me make it a little bit a little bit more obvious here. Let's just put it into terms of like babies are second dimensional objects and grown ups are third dimensional objects.
Speaker 2: Let's put it like that. If you're not gonna want to eat the baby, you're not gonna want to put it in harms way, you're not gonna want to destroy its world. I mean, there are people out there that will do that. We all know about the adrena chrome junkies and the people that are having fucking two or three abortions a year, right, Like, those people absolutely exist. Yeah, but then the majority would look at that baby and be like, oh my god, this poor baby. Somebody put a blanket on them, Somebody give this baby a diaper, a little bottle of milk. Let's let's let's like nourish this baby and and try and help this baby. And I just out of my own personality here, I would like to think that that's how the higher dimensional entities look at us. They look at us like we're the babies and that maybe we're the ones that need nourished in that sense. I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: It's possible.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not negating the poss stability of that, but I think it's also equally possible.
Speaker 4: And it's not even that they're they're saying like, oh fuck those three D beings.
Speaker 3: It's like they don't think about us, because why would they just because they live in the fourth or fifth or sixth dimension doesn't mean they're trying to elevate those of a lower dimension than them.
Speaker 4: They're doing their thing, they're living their life.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could we could be talking about an as above so below kind of conversation right here that maybe whatever happens in this reality one way or another, the strings of quantum theory ripple up to their dimension, you know. And maybe you know because you always hear about how there's always UFO sightings over a military bases, right and that seems to be like something that has been seen thousands of times, and why would that happen? Like, you know, you hear about certain planes that are carrying atomic bombs or missiles or something like that that somehow seemingly have some kind of interaction with an interdimensional object, and you're like, what the fuck is really going on right here? And so could it be that there are ripple effects? If every single thing in the universe is made out of strings, and we are a piece of that thread on the string that ripples up through all of the dimensions, then you could see why they wouldn't want us to destroy each other because it would affect them as above so below kind of situation.
Speaker 3: When we say above again, I don't think we're talking about like in the heavens. We're talking about like one dimension over above above. It's more of a next door type of thing.
Speaker 2: Not even it's above dimensionally like above in the sense of their vibrating higher. They're experiencing different things there. There, there's a higher frequency, there's a you know, not.
Speaker 3: Necessarily maybe the higher or lower frequencies just frequent or they they oscillate differently on that dimension, not higher or lower.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We as humans want to assume that a six dimensional entity is more elevated, more enlightened in all these things.
Speaker 4: That's not necessarily true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that concept has rippled all the way out through even religion. I know we're not trying to go religious here, but even in religion it says, you know, on heaven as it is in earth right or vice versa.
Speaker 3: The Lord's prayer, everybody says the Bible even says as above so below. That is not what that's trying to say at all, To say the Lord's prayer, our father, who are in heaven hollow would be thy name, Thy Kingdom, Come, and thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, on earth as it is in heaven.
Speaker 4: It is not its own separate sentence.
Speaker 3: It's saying, thy will be done on earth, just like your will is done in heaven.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how you can attach that to I don't know how you can't attach that to string theory or quantum well.
Speaker 3: To your point though, as far as like it vibrating up to a different dimension or down to a different dimension. If string theory is correct, everything that they're saying, the every possibility of anything that's ever happened throughout all of time period are living in that realm, so I could see where you're going as far as.
Speaker 4: That goes, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, what we do affects everything else. But then in that same regard, everything they do affects us as well, just like everything that a two dimensional object does affects us as well.
Speaker 2: Sure, we would be at their behest, but also the things that we would do would affect them in one way or another. Hypothetically, because yes, if you're a tenth dimensional being, you know all things are possible, But the things that are happening in the third dimension are still happening, and there there's still a possibility, and because they happened, that has to be included into the equation of all possible things.
Speaker 3: Right, But then that's also to say that what this stick figure does and his two D realm will in some way, shape or form ripple my three D experience.
Speaker 4: And I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, let me give you an example of how it could if you were able to observe the second dimension. This is the thing, like we're talking talking about things that can the tenth dimensional object, thing, energy, whatever, Can it observe us in the third dimension?
Speaker 4: Yes? Or no? It's possible.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's definitely possible. Why is it that we have the limited capabilities of observing the second dimension.
Speaker 3: Because we only have human eyes that can only see so much of the like spectrum. We only have human ears that can only hear so much of the sound spectrum.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, But if we had the ability to observe the second dimension. Okay, you just said that that second dimensional object wouldn't be able to do anything. But that's a hypothetical situation because we're not able to observe the second dimensional object. So for example, if that second dimensional object that you just drew would somehow have some kind of sentience that you could observe, and it just walked off of your piece of paper and tattooed itself onto your fucking body, and now it is. It can just it's almost like Maui's tattoos, right, like boop, go back to the armpit kind of thing. Right now, it could still effect you.
Speaker 3: With the flat Land book, when the sphere dropped the square back off in flat Land, the sphere, yeah, the ted talk showed him sitting on a park bench contemplating things, but the book never says this, Right, the sphear dropped him off and then went on to the third dimensional realm and lived its life.
Speaker 4: The square had no effect on him whatsoever. It didn't.
Speaker 3: It's not like the square like long to be with him. The sphere wasn't like trying to come back and save his buddy. He went on his merry way, and the square went insane and ended up in jail over it.
Speaker 4: So you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like we assume that they can observe us, and that they want to do these things. That's not that's not necessarily accurate. It could be, could very well be that the fifth and six dimensional beings are trying to elevate our understanding and our vibrations to get to their level. It's equally possible that they don't even consider us. They can observe us, but like they just don't because they don't care. They're doing their own six dimensional things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got they got their shit going on. But to say that there's apps no effect, I'm going to butt up against you there for a second, because and I'm gonna give you a frame of reference that you've experienced, so hypothetically speaking, if the demon that came to show itself to you on the playground whenever you were four or five, six years old, whatever it was, if that demon was coming from a dimension. Hypothetically, hypothetically that demon came from a dimension and it popped into your reality. Of course you had the whole experience and everything else that came from it, right, and then it just went away and maybe it went back to its other dimension. Maybe it went back to the first or the sixth or the eighth dimension, whatever fucking dimension it comes from. If it comes from a from a dimension. It's not to say that that demon had no fundamental experience to your life. You're going to carry that experience with you every single day for the rest of your life. You're never going to forget it because it was such a profound experience. So to say that there's no effect on you whatsoever from another dimension is wrong.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm not saying that there wouldn't be an effect on me or a human from a six dimensional encounter.
Speaker 4: The human would absolutely be affected by it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. And this goes back to the and this goes back to I believe that it's it's an individual experience and not a group masses experience.
Speaker 3: I could see that, But again, what would be the point now in that example, the demon was feeding off of me. He had a point for making himself known to me. There was a goal in mind. If a six dimensional entity, and again let's let's say that there is no positive or negative to this. Let's leave it at a neutral experience, right, A six dimensional entity has an exposure with a third dimensional entity and nobody got probed, nobody was hurt, nobody was scared.
Speaker 4: It was more or less just like a sit down with it.
Speaker 3: The human would absolutely be absolutely flabberg acid and had their mind blown at the fact that this thing even exists.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the sixth dimensional entity is like, yo, of course you exist. Like we've learned about you very early on in our education about the first and the second and the third and the fourth, Like we know all of your math.
Speaker 4: Like that's easy.
Speaker 3: Shit, it's not going to be affected by it, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Unless there was a.
Speaker 3: Point for the exposure, unless there was a goal in mind, and I'm not saying that there's not, there could be right, And I don't believe that demons and angels are necessarily external dimensionally, although I suppose in this conversation, why wouldn't they be? Right? But unless there was a goal or a point, then why would you do it? Is it just as simple as a stick figure drawn and erased for the hell of it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Because you're trying to elevate the lower dimensional to the higher dimensional way of thinking? But even still, it's like, how do you describe a fourth dimensional object to a square? Okay, the realm of comprehension to this thing?
Speaker 2: So just out of hypotheticals here. I wanted to see if if anybody could hypothesize which dimension angels came from, just hypothetically.
Speaker 3: Sure, again, I'm trying to stay away from religious.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but I want to be able to include it just as a thought exercise. Okay, like away from dogma. Let's just look at them as they are.
Speaker 3: I am of the belief that the spiritual realm is outside of all of these dimensions.
Speaker 2: Why would you think that because we just because we just read all of the different dimensions, and they seemingly would they would have to fit into a dimension, not necessarily one of these dimensions. But we're talking about literally something just in reference to the tenth dimension, the ultimate dimension that contains all possible universes, laws of physics and realities. What limitation? What limitation does an angel have in the tenth mention?
Speaker 3: That's but keep in mind, that's still a theory, right, That's a theory that is being perfect.
Speaker 2: No, and that's that's what we're talking about. It's just a thought exercise, that's all.
Speaker 4: That's my point.
Speaker 3: We think that that's what the tenth dimension is, we don't know that that's what that is. It's everything, past, future, and president. We don't know that to be true. Well, it's accepted, That's my point. It was accepted that the Earth was the center of the universe until Copernicus said otherwise. We don't know that that's actually what the tenth dimension is like. It is a theory being proposed.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, And I'm not trying to say that this is one way or that or another. I'm just saying, hypothetically, if angels did exist within one of these ten dimensions, which one would they come from. That's That's the only thing that I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: And what I'm saying is that I'm of the belief that heaven and Hell and angels and demons and God and Satan and everything of the spiritual is completely outside of the realm of what we could even comprehend dimensionally. I think that they are completely separate conversations. Sure, but why the aliens? And I don't put aliens in the same conversation as I do angels and demons. So many people do, but still trying to put them in a box.
Speaker 2: Here's the idea, though. We say spiritual because it's the only thing that we can do to put these things in a box in which we can't comprehend. But whenever you have, but whenever you have all these extra dimensional capabilities, would it necessarily be a spiritual Would you call it spiritual or would you just say it's a mechanism of that of that dimension.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I believe that they can kind of look the same, but I believe they're completely separate.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just tickle my pickle here for a second, just hypothetically here that if angels were to exist in a dimension. You know what's funny is is that you remember that episode where I brought out the dowsing rods and we were trying to fucking like talk to your angel or whatever it was. It was stupid, but then we asked, we asked it what dimension it came from? And then I asked you, like, what dimension you think it comes from? You're like, well, probably seventh? Right?
Speaker 3: It say seventh? Because seven is a holy number. That's why I said.
Speaker 2: That, seventh Heaven. Yeah, so, but it says angels are often described as beings of light from the seventh dimension and higher, existing in a realm that vibrates at frequencies beyond our normal perception. They are believed to operate under divine under divine will, rather than free will like humans.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I would have to argue against that point.
Speaker 2: Okay, But just the seventh dimensional conversation piece, so h.
Speaker 3: Also because that's the all encompassing of all types of matter and dimensions, past, prison, future, and all the things.
Speaker 2: It said seventh dimension and higher. Yeah, I would that's so the seventh dimension would be a dimension that encompasses all possible laws of physics and different physical realities. That's like the bottom of the barrel where angels could exist, is there?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fair, And I'm saying this just out of my own personal opinion.
Speaker 3: It's possible that heaven is the tenth dimension and that's where God resides or the Creator or whatever the good cult members want to put as far as their creative force goes. Right, very possible that that is the tenth dimension. Fine, I don't know that, and I personally am of the belief. It's like saying the computer programmer is a part of the program.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 3: He is completely separate from the program. I believe the creator who created all these dimensions doesn't live in these dimensions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that being said, that computer programmer that created everything. Just hypothetically, here, if that was the tenth dimension, the ultimate the dimension, the ultimate dimension that contains all possible well universes, laws of physics, and realities, that is godlike power exactly.
Speaker 3: That's like omnipresent, omnipotent all the stuff. Which is why I'm saying that, Like I believe that if it was to be a dimensional conversation, like you said, probably seventh on up, there's a case to be made for that. But in the same way, I don't see the creator is separate from the creation. He created it. He knows all of the ins and outs. The angels were created outside of it. They you know what I'm saying. The demons were created outside of it. The devil was created outside of the computer program.
Speaker 2: Sure, but in the tenth dimension, where you have all of those capabilities, could you also still not exist within your own creation? Because technically it could, it could.
Speaker 3: I just personally don't believe that it does. And I may be so wrong here, and we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about we're trying to imagine this from a very very limited understanding. We can't even fathom the fifth dimension, let alone the tenth exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So I'm sure there's gonna be people in the comments that are gonna, like disagree, They're gonna add their two cents please do. By the way, would love to hear everybody's take on this. And that's all I could again, could be so wrong. Maybe Hell is the fourth dimension and God resides in the tenth right, like.
Speaker 4: It's who's to say, who's to say? Right?
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I feel like that's just putting it all into a box of human construct That's all. I believe that the computer program that we live in right now, the tenth dimension is a part of the computer program. The guy who wrote the code isn't within the program.
Speaker 2: He's right, we're also trying to explain that. I feel like it's it's comparing the mystical to the scientific, and.
Speaker 3: This may be possibly where those two intersect, right, where they twine into their own DNA strand double helix looking. Shit.
Speaker 2: We always talk about, you know, give a caveman a cell phone, he's gonna call it magic, But fast forward two thousand years, it's commonplace, right, And in comparison, not even talking about fast forwarding through time, you're talking about time not being a thing, so that you could be if you're This is where it gets crazy, because if you are living in the fifth, sixth, seventh dimension, you could create a reality in which you are a caveman with a cell phone, possibly, I mean technically, and especially if you're in the tenth I mean, you know, the tenth dimensional beings could have given the caveman a cell phone, but they chose to wait for that caveman to evolve physically, mentally, spiritually, in every single type of way in order to not abuse the technology.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe did they choose it or is this just how it has to be. Right, Just because you have the ability to manipulate things of a lower dimension doesn't mean that necessarily you can, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, give a caveman a cell phone, he's only going to be able to play offline. And also, how's it going to be able to charge it? You know, there's not cell phone, there's not telephone lines, there's no electricity or anything, so you'd only have it for a few hours with no Wi Fi. So what would be the point in giving him this magical object?
Speaker 4: Well, fine, not even a cell phone.
Speaker 3: Let's say like a but taint lighter for instance, Okay, it doesn't necessarily have to be something that has to have like logistics to make work. Okay, fine, any any crazy advancement of technology. Right, But that's kind of my other question. Things have to go a certain way. I believe that there has to be a harmonious balance for existence to even you know, exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So that being said, just because I can get fuck with a two dimensional object like I have the ability to, doesn't mean I have the permission to. And I don't mean from God, and I don't mean for the laws. I mean like, as far as the realm of this has to happen, like one plus one equals two, that is a law. There's no other way that that can go down. Just because I know real well, fire fair. But my point is, just because I believe that I can adjust the math to where one plus one doesn't equal to doesn't mean that it can happen that way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you're still operating under the confines of the physical material laws in which you live.
Speaker 3: In exactly, So, a six dimensional entity may not even have the ability, like the actual physical ability to fuck with the third dimension. They may theoretically be able to do some things or explain some things to a third dimensional creature. What maybe maybe, but that doesn't mean that they have the ability to alter or adjust anything.
Speaker 2: But maybe they do. But maybe it's as simple as this. Maybe you know, we're trying to determine what they have the capabilities of being able to do, right, Like, would they even notice the third dimension?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: What if? What if it was like a nose an ear right? Like? Could it be that the sixth dimension, instead of having a nose to smell it has the knowing to see the third dimension? Right? Like, you don't choose to smell, you just do. You don't choose to hear, you just do. You don't choose to fucking see, you just do. Could it be that the fifth sixth dimensional entities they just they just be doing it?
Speaker 3: That it's also possible, But I mean that's also going off of our five senses, And that's the thing. We only have five senses to even experience this game that we call life.
Speaker 2: Speak for yourself. We got a six over here, baby, with that third high all the way open.
Speaker 4: They arguably the six. I'm with you. I'm not trying to negate that.
Speaker 3: But my point is, do six dimensional entities even have sight or smell or sound.
Speaker 4: Or is it strictly energy?
Speaker 3: The sound can be perceived as a type of energy, smell could be perceived as a type of energy.
Speaker 4: It's not like they're actually smelling.
Speaker 3: They are, I guess, experiencing whatever that energy would equate to on that dimension.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're talking about mechanisms, like you.
Speaker 3: Would have to have things on the third dimension exactly six dimension? Do they even have mechanics at that point?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? Like we can breathe because we got you know, lungs and shit. We we can see because we got these eyeballs and stuff like that, right, but you know at that higher dimension, I mean.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Or is it more of just the the energy and frequency and waves of all of the things all at once, at all times, and it doesn't they don't have the It's not like they're too dumb and they can't see, because what even is seeing?
Speaker 4: What is vision to a blind man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean senses are technically antennas, you know, in a certain way, like it's an antenna to match the the your your will or your conscious or whatever to the frequency of the of the atoms that are creating this little ball of energy that sends back some kind of signal back to your body in which you can you know, experience. Yeah, like all that shit's really going on all at the same time, and so yeah, this is this is some fucking I promise we're not even high for this conversation. This is this is definitely high kind of conversations. But to be honest, aren't those the fucking best ones anyway, dude, Like the ones that are thought provoking and mind expanding. I didn't know all the capabilities of all the dimensions, you know, theorized within string theory like that is fascinating.
Speaker 4: I had no idea that this was gonna be the conversation.
Speaker 3: I thought we were going to talk about flat lamb for like ten minutes and then move on to aliens.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: This is uh, this is some of the best, this is off the cuff kind of things. And you know what, I think that's something that the cult members have come to expect from us.
Speaker 4: You know, we're kind of like a Family Guy episode.
Speaker 3: You miss the first five minutes, doesn't matter, has nothing to do with what's going on now.
Speaker 4: You know, we're all over the place.
Speaker 2: They're tuning in wherever the fuck you want, baby, So, uh yeah, this is a fun conversation and Cult members let us know in the comments, come subscribe to us on Patreon, all the fun things. I know that. You can actually leave a comment on Spotify, you can leave a review on Apple Podcast. All of it helps to promote the show and for others to be able to tune into the conversation. And if you want to be able to tune into the conversation even more so. Actually tonight, as of time of recording, we're going live with the Cult members every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, and that is only on Patreon. So I just want to throw that out there. But Jacob, sir, what are the other ways? I know that I kind of just catch you off there with the comments and the reviews and stuff like that, but it is a very integral part by everybody sharing. This is the best way that we can open up third eyes all across the world.
Speaker 4: Baby, absolutely, bro.
Speaker 3: And to break it down even further, like you said, listen, it's all based off of algorithms as far as this Internet world is concerned, right the same way that you're listening to us right now. It only goes off of a certain algorithm. Certain people find us because their algorithm put this as oh, another podcast you might like Cult of Conspiracy and these types of things. So how does the algorithm do that? How do they promote it in that way? How do they show us to more people? That is from the five stars, from the comments, from the reviews, from sharing this on your social media's and on all the places that you do.
Speaker 4: So yes, I don't mind us doing that. We could mention that a few times every episode, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Also, a way to support the show would be to go to cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: I mentioned it earlier, right, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: And check us out if you will like to get your butt start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion. There has never been a better time to get your start in it, and it's still affordable as of this very moment. You can still afford silver, You could still afford gold. I can't make that promise ten years from now, Okay, but while it's still able to be bought by every person, please get your start in it. I'm not telling you to put all of your eggs in this basket. I'm saying that if you want to have a diverse retirement portfolio, precious metals has always been a thing that you need to have added in in there. And again the best place to get started ceucsilver dot com link in the description below. But as we were just talking about a min ago, the other way that you could support the show would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of likes, it's coins, comments, leave a posty review, and shares with the friends and family. Share us everywhere, especially this episode, we're trying to understand how existence fucking works.
Speaker 4: Share us everywhere. Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Like we said, the more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted some more potential.
Speaker 4: Listeners who could diff become potential cult members.
Speaker 3: Right the rest of you find, ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Meta Mysteries. Jonathan's on the show and getting the same level of respect over there. Come check out Cajun Knight, Come check out both of our patrets.
Speaker 4: To join us for our individual lives.
Speaker 3: We do every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and wait, thank you for everybody's already.
Speaker 4: Gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another new of episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jack and there's one very important, truly vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: So no bla.
Speaker 3: Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Abim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much.
Speaker 4: You spend or what you buy.
Speaker 3: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 4: Use the offer code CULT.
Speaker 3: That's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult