Speaker 1: What's up guys? Yes, what's up guys? How is everybody? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 1: Hmm everybody? What's up? Guys? I got my headphone?
Speaker 2: Yay me.
Speaker 1: This will be a short little show yo. But what's up guys? What's up guys?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Thank you dead for.
Speaker 1: No But what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? What's up? Yo? What's up guys? Yo? What's up guys? How is everybody doing? M but what is uh? Boy?
Speaker 5: These your headphones that you got on?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, okay? Nice? Yeah? Oh man?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, did Jim coming?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know. Do you send it a link?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm time to get in here then, yuh.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm kah the.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, we got two news stickers for the stickatoor. Hey, how about send the kyoto for your show tonight?
Speaker 2: H yeah, ok.
Speaker 1: Yeah mmm. I got a b J to b J from from my door too?
Speaker 5: Whoa Who's Who's who's your door?
Speaker 1: No? B J from from uh from Barney?
Speaker 5: You got a BJ from Barney the dinosaur.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no the purple Dinosaur not.
Speaker 5: Pur No, I didn't know he sucked dick.
Speaker 1: No, no, the the no hey, Jen, that one that one other party. What's up, guys? How's everybody doing?
Speaker 4: Chilling?
Speaker 6: You got.
Speaker 2: What's that wire?
Speaker 1: Oh it's the headphones?
Speaker 5: Oh so you're wired right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I got the headphone?
Speaker 2: Nice? Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you Jake?
Speaker 2: It's really muffled.
Speaker 1: It's still good. I don't know, No, it's not muffled anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't really hear a muffle.
Speaker 4: Sound. Just fine, little brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just acting like a dickhead.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I Sometimes.
Speaker 7: I guess if you watch it on the replay, it may sound the output may sound different, and the finished probably everybody. I love this picture so much, yes, jug Jen, Yeah, I'm not sure why AI is not picking up that a. It just it just skips the A.
Speaker 4: But you made this?
Speaker 2: Who made this?
Speaker 1: Jake? Did?
Speaker 4: I asked you made it?
Speaker 2: How did you make it?
Speaker 1: Through GPT?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: I meant to ask Jake privately, but it turns out I asked him in the fucking group chat.
Speaker 4: Oh well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, Jake, I'm acting like a dickhead.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, you accidentally asked me in the group chat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I'm not worried about that. Like, I'm not ashamed. It was just like I meant for that to be private.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's okay, it's a night your fault. I did that?
Speaker 1: Man love you brother?
Speaker 4: Hell no, man's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was saying, Uh, that's Jen from book twenty years ago. Yeah, what are you drinking?
Speaker 5: What slim fast?
Speaker 4: That's gonna get kick on it?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on a second, Jen, Okay, you know that's a meal replacement, right I'm.
Speaker 7: Hung I don't have I'm hungry, but I don't really have like a big appetite right now.
Speaker 4: I have a small appetite.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you know you can't for like.
Speaker 2: Like until later.
Speaker 3: I mean you probably if you take that, you probably shouldn't need for the rest of the day.
Speaker 4: I'll have another one.
Speaker 1: Fat by the way, the top of the out by the way, the top of the hour, they're gonna go over, but they're going over talk talk about lunatics or lunatic loans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Monday night, lunatics. Dude, take care up early a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you just make up naturally?
Speaker 1: Just something sometimes I do. Sometimes it's me not going to be like going to bed late, going to bed early.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh ship, every last drop.
Speaker 4: Tell me thank you.
Speaker 1: Baby, that's two joints.
Speaker 4: It is, that's fing hilarious.
Speaker 1: Send two joints a link. The reason why those two joints is because it's two joints is logo.
Speaker 2: All right? I know nothing, m h, I know nothing. Yeah h.
Speaker 4: Dude, do do do.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Drink me, drink me. If you found a bottle of label, drink me. Would you drink it?
Speaker 2: No, I've seen too many movies.
Speaker 4: I would open it and smell it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that. Man could be pleasing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Hey, hey, hey Jan jan j Yeah.
Speaker 4: Jen nay Jen nay Jen nay. Try it.
Speaker 1: Then you're a good person.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I am to a fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately, Yeah, try it.
Speaker 4: Three times.
Speaker 1: Mhm. Beetle juice, beetle juice, beetle juice. Today to run the soul is tamorhoids.
Speaker 2: Uh h. I don't download this.
Speaker 4: Why are such trouble downloading images from Twitter?
Speaker 1: Oh? Hey, by the way, we don't know this. By the way, look at that messed up your name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dad, it's okay.
Speaker 7: It's a it's uncommon word, you know, and you're not the only ones.
Speaker 4: I know hermaphrodite.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way. Aaron's right now.
Speaker 4: I don't worry about that. I've lost the show.
Speaker 1: You ran your mouth ago. I warned you once, I warned you twice, but you just couldn't take advice. Talking about an Nick and Kayla stirring up.
Speaker 5: He's like a human failure.
Speaker 3: Now you're drowning in the mess you made me and nobody's coming to say the day.
Speaker 5: I gotta go, guys. I'm sorry you later, brother, love you, brother, bye.
Speaker 4: Shut up about.
Speaker 1: But hey, hey listen, he I think he had to go do Wendy's shore.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe yeah, because Wendy queen Wendy always gets her way.
Speaker 1: But hey, uh so, I I just want to tell you that I do appreciate you asking me to do that.
Speaker 7: Of course, I noticed that you're upperly sometimes, man, so am I sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, hey listen, but here's the thing. You know, everybody that understands you know, I understand people. Now, I understand everybody. Grandy put me in his thumbnail all the time.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 5: What's up with that?
Speaker 4: Has he got your forehead?
Speaker 1: He's an He turned me out because I told you. He's like, I Reme'm gonna tie me out because you're a piece of ship, Jake. But you know what the thing is. This piece of ship knows how it has been treating you good. You've been.
Speaker 4: You know Granny's he's in a bad way.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need doctor Phil, he needs doctor Gregorkian.
Speaker 4: I think it's just a tragic case of denial.
Speaker 1: Allegedly allegedly allegedly don't care. Like Jake said, yeah, you know what the thing is is, here's the thing. By the way, I heard you. So let me say this before and I'll say this again. Do not go. They need to keep Bobby P's mom out of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's innocent.
Speaker 1: She said, here's the thing. She doesn't Here's the thing. What Bobby did on the show is none of people's business. Bobby was an entertainer.
Speaker 4: It's actually a great stream. I don't know why they're complaining.
Speaker 1: You know. And the thing is, is people complaining because they they're trying to complain something to complain about.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: They're over there, like you know, I didn't get to see the stream because I went to sleep. By the way, everybody was down, and a lot of the channels were down. Amazon was down.
Speaker 4: Abby's here, missus Thompson.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, Abby, I I got a I called her. I called your boyfriend a dickhead. I called Matt a dickhead.
Speaker 4: Did you mean it though? No, I he didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mean nothing. I'm just I'm just here to have fun. I'm not I'm not out here to to I'm out here to have fun. I'm not out here to like play games and like like other people have. She's Scorpio. Hey beautiful, Yeah, Abby, Abby, Addy Eddy Ady, Abby Matt Matt Matt Man's talking to Stumps and miss Stumpton. But but but here's the thing, getting back. Here's the thing. Bobby was a good person to everybody. Yeah, and the only people that he we might have had a crossword, but he's he loved his family. H m hm.
Speaker 7: I mean we're none of us perfect, right, It's impossible to be perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a guys, get rid of that guy. But how jake it in? K it in the rear? Hudson?
Speaker 2: Am I mom?
Speaker 1: I think so, I might? You might?
Speaker 4: All right, woo woo woo woom.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you gotta hold those too old you guys. It doesn't matter. You got a magian order study.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 1: I got one of the maths got him. By the way, you're a moderator.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's aught you. By the way, you need to put the h w O on that. It said to b in w O.
Speaker 7: I'm actually h I have plans, so don't worry. Yeah, I'm gonna make that.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna change up one of my alternate accounts. I'd rather I'd rather just do it and show you.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you J T J DOJ. Hey. By the way, I know that you you just got here, but I've been on for almost two hours.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we got head out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just wanted to test this headset with Bobby.
Speaker 4: It sounds great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like the one thing you want to take care of is taking care of.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just wanted and also I just wanted to make sure that that it so this up and all the episodes are up on a spreaker. So the episode we just did is on the spreaker. Dream Man, but watched Bobby Nick World Order. By the way, what will you be on tonight? Yeah, Lutan lun tis abound around Monday night luntics and Friday night lunar tis.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when it was Monday's only Jake.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I also remember yeah and then and then and uh and do you know why we got Friday Night SmackDown because of thunder? Because of w c W thunder. All right, love you guys. We'll see you when we see you. Bye.
Speaker 4: By the way, you know you know we you know