Speaker 1: Good evening, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cajun Night Jacob Mook. A lot of things have discussed this evening. We're gonna start off with the United States. Then we're gonna shift over the Atlantic to Europe. Then we're gonna make a little bit of a stop into South Africa, stop off in India for a minute, and then we're gonna end over in China and Southeast Asia as a whole. All right, For anybody who would like to see what we are gonna be talking about rather than just hear about it, please come to the link in the description below to the Cajun Night. There is where we had the links to host these events every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. If you would like to join this ever growing community, Now is the time, all right, Without further ado, I am going to get over to our main course for the evening, starting off with some things in the United States. Now, before I say anything, this is not going to be an episode where we spend a lot of time talking about the Epstein cover up. That's just what I'm calling it now, There's no other way to verbalize it. However, I find it interesting that Dan Bongino has issued ominous statements about FBI corruption probe. Shocked me down to my core. For anybody who doesn't know, Dan Bongino just recently released a statement on X, on Twitter, on the socials and the media's and essentially just told everybody that he has forever been changed. He had no idea that the agency's works like this. This time in DC has shaked him down to his core and all of these things. His direct quote says, we cannot run a republic like this. Okay, so let's just get into the reading of it. Dan Bongino, former conservative radio host and current deputy director of FBI, posts a vague but highly ominous statement Saturday about what he's learned during an internal investigation of corruption and quote unquote political weaponization at federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies, saying his findings thus far have shocked me down to my core. Direct quote. Bongino, who is very quiet since his statements dismissing the Epstein matter kicked off a firestorm inside the Trump administration, posted the message Saturday on X, though he gave no specifics or names. Bongino, who would routinely dial up the drama around the news and conspiracy theories. As a host of The Damn Bongino Show, made it sound something very big and very dark. Way excuse me, made it sound like something very big and very dark was soon to come out during my tenure this direct quote here. During my tenure here, as the deputy director of the FBI, I have repeatedly relayed to you that things are happening that might not immediately might not be immediately visible, but they are happening, Bongino wrote, the Director and I are committed to stamping out public corruption and the political weaponization of both law enforcement and intellig intelligence operations. It is a priority for us. But what I have learned in the course of our properly predicated and necessarily investigations into these aforementioned matters has shocked me down to my core. Okay. Bongino was reportedly considering his resignation earlier this month amid political fallout from his commitments or comments rather that Epstein did in fact kill himself, which he did not, and that there was no infamous quote unquote client list, But Bongino stayed, and something he's come across since he's since has got him on one, and something he's come across has got him on one on a list. Yeah, this article's written very strangely. I know it sounds like I'm stammering here, but it's actually okay, it's another direct quote here. We cannot run a republic like this. I'll never be the same after learning what I've learned. Bongino called the investigation righteous and proper and promised it would be done by the book and in accordance with the law. A direct quote continuing as with the investigation, I cannot predict where it will land, but I can promise you an honest and dignified effort at truth. Not my truth or your truth, but all capital the truth. God bless America and all those who defend her respectfully. Damn. Okay, that's the overunder of the statements that he made. I maybe I'm just a bit of a pessimist at this point. I have less than zero faith in the system, and somehow they still shock me. And that just seems to be a new thing every day. The internal investigation that he has said that has shocked him to his core, and all of these things. I have a weird feeling that this is gonna be in reference to a twenty sixteen Obama scandal. I could be so wrong here. I could be wrong, and he is really about to give us the truth about Epstein. I just I don't believe that. I think that he's letting out this ominous tweet to get people, you know, hanging by a thread like, oh, is it about to happen? I think the big hammer drop is gonna be a treason charge from twenty sixteen, which I cannot stress this enough. Trump won that election and he's drumming up old charges about something from an election that he won. So like, at this point, there are some, not myself, but there are some that are saying that this is more or less him being a really late sore winner, like really late, like two administrations late sore winner to this particular conversation. I don't know. Perhaps I'm wrong, and Dan Bongeno will release all of the Epstein things in kind. Maybe this is just not gonna go anywhere, and it's all gonna be a part of spinning the rumor mill, which all of these people have done, Cash, Pam, Dan, Trump, JD all of them just kind of seemed to be spinning that rumor mill as much as humanly possible to maintain their composure and their job. All right, now, let's move on here. Interestingly, still sticking to the US, but starting to make our way across the Atlantic. The United States nuclear weapons are quote unquote deployed to UK for the first time in seventeen years. For anybody who does not know, yes, this is very true. The United States has decided to give some nuclear warheads over to UK to just kind of hold on for a while, just you know, Hey, we're gonna send some boats. Can you just put them at port and the stuff that's on the boats, can you put them in a really secure location for us just for a little bit. Thanks. No real reason as to why nothing has started up in Europe any more or less than what's been going on for the past three years that would lead anybody to assume that we need, and by way, I mean the United States need a nuclear arm out there in Europe. Nothing has happened that would shift that gear. Yet somehow here we are now. I know some are gonna say that this is in response to Russia Test five firing one of their new ICBMs. Okay, fine, fine, But to the principle of America sending nuclear warheads to UK. I feel like that's a bit presumptuous. If anything, test firing in ICBM seems like the ultimate saber rattle. But it's only just a saber rattle. It was a test fire. No one got hurt, nothing got damaged or any of these things. And we already knew that Russia had ICBMs. That's that's that's not a flex, it's a it's a rattle of the saber. But anyway, reading on here, this is from newsweeks the United States military has moved nuclear weapons to British soil for the first time in close to two decades. New analysis indicates open source analysis identified an aircraft taking off from the Kirkland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico, bound for the United Kingdoms Royal Air Force Royal Air Force Base rather than Lackynheath in the east of England. Kirkland Air Force Base is the headquarters of the US Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center, a main storage site for nuclear weapons. I feel like me, maybe we shouldn't just have that open source. Same time, I think, actually, because of the nuclear deals that it kind of has to be open source. I'm not one hundred percent on that, but anyway. A US defense official told Newsweek the US did not comment on the status or location of strategic weapons. Okay, that's that's actually pretty funny, as they just told us the location and said they didn't comment on it all right. A spokesperson for the British Defense Ministry said it remains a long standing UK and NATO policy to neither confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons at a given location. Why does this matter? Speculation has long surrounded whether the East England RAF base could once again host US Air Force or US nuclear weapons. Rather rif Locknheath hosted American nuclear weapons for several decades until two thousand and eight. Interesting that they held nuclear weapons until Bush got out of office. I find that interesting, But moving on, the Federation of American Scientists the FAS said in twenty twenty three, the United States military budget documents strongly implied the US Air Force intended to re establish its nuclear weapons mission in the UK at Lacknheath, the home of the forty eight fighter Wing dubbed Liberty Wing, has been upgraded in recent years. If Washington moves nuclear weapons back into the UK. It would break with decades of policy and planning and reverse the southern focus of the European nuclear deployment that emerged after the end of the Cold War, the FAS said in an updated analysis earlier this year. So what do we need to know from this? Flight tracking data shows that the US Air Force C seventeen cargo plane deported or excuse me, departed from Albuquerque for a flight just over ten hours to Lackenheath on July sixteenth, and left the UK two days later. It looks like it went to England, dropped off those weapons and went back to regular operations in the US. William Albuquer Alberquie Okay, a former head of NATO's Nuclear Non Proliferation Center, told Britain's The Times. The UK government announced last month that it would buy at least twelve F thirty five A fifth generation aircraft, which, unlike the F thirty five B jets the country's RIF already operates, are certified to carry nuclear weapons. The jets will be stationed at RIF Marham Marham. I guess I don't you know. I don't speak the Kings English, I speak American English. A base north of Lackynheath. The purchase reintroduces a nuclear role for the Royal Air Force for the first time since the UK retired its sovereign air launched nuclear weapons following the end of the Cold War. The British government said in a statement the UK has triedent its own nuclear weapons program, made up of four Vanguard class submarines able to fire nuclear missiles. The US has both strategic and non strategic nuclear weapons. Non strategic nuclear weapons, which in the US case are variants of the B sixty one gravity bomb, are also known as tactical nuclear weapons. The US announced at the start of the year that it had completed a long running program to upgrade the B sixty one to the B sixty one Dash twelve. Strategic nuclear weapons are deployed or on intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine launches, launched ballistic missiles, and those fire from bomber aircraft. They are thought of as missiles that could level entire cities and threaten major global superpowers. Unlike strategic weapons, tactical nuclear weapons are designed for use on the battlefield or in what is known as a specific theater. They have a smaller yield and are designed to be used against different targets. That different targets than strategic nuclear weapons, which are limited under the New Start treaty that is due to expire in twenty twenty six. The US has an estimated two hundred tactical nuclear weapons, with roughly half deployed at European bases. The US is believed to have around one hundred tactical bombs deployed in five NATO countries on the continent, including in Turkey, Germany and Belgium. So what people are saying, Ah, it's not really that important, Okay, Long story short, The US has decided to send nuclear capable weapons to Britain, as well as sell Britain a upgraded version of the F thirty five that is capable of carrying said nuclear weapons. Is this also a form of saber rattling the same way that Russia launching its ICBM might have been seen as such? I personally think so, Although I do find it interesting that they would choose now, of all times to flex in this manner. I don't know that. Being said, we're talking about nukes making its way to Britain, We're talking about jets being sold. It's interesting to note that one of the biggest military industrial complex figureheads in America, Lockheed Martin. Their profit dives eighty percent on one point six billion dollar charge, shares tumble. If you haven't heard anything about this, Lockheed Martin's profit shares have dropped eighty percent. That is unprecedented and there's reasons. There's absolutely reasons as to why. But you would even think still Locky Martin, RTX formerly Raytheon, and Boeing are the biggest. Those are the top three. Those the godfathers, if you will, of the American military industrial complex. For their profits to drop eighty percent is insane, especially if it's on a charge like I understand that. But even still, they got lawyers. For their lawyers, you think they'd be able to beat the case and keep going. But you know what, let's just read into it. Here is it from earlier this month, July twenty second, Locky Martin reported on Tuesday that its second quarter profit plunged by about eighty percent after the US defense group recorded a pre tax loss of one point six billion dollars mainly linked to a classified program within its aeronautics segment, sending its shares down more eight percent, more than eight percent. Rather, the company also trimmed its twenty twenty five profit outlook by one point five billion dollars or eighteen percent, and said it now targets six point sixty five billion in operating profit for the year. This new guidance revised down since the company's last estimate in April did not include potential impacts from tariffs, which have affected other defense companies with international customers. Lockheed's tariff's risk is relatively low, as its supply chain and labor are largely domestic, said Brian Mulberry, portfolio manager at Zach's Investment Management. Don't know who that is, but moving on, the company's hefty change charge stem from difficulties with a classified program in its Aeronautics business and air National Helicopter program and its Sikorski unit. Thing got killed that word all right. Defense contractors are grappling with mounting cost pressures as inflation and supply change disruptions drive up expenses on long term programs priced years ago. Many of these contracts, often fixed price, were negotiated before the post pandemic surge in labor, material and component costs, forcing contractors such as Lockheed to absorb overruns. Apart from the nine hundred and fifty million dollar charge on the classified program, Lockheed took a five hundred and seventy million dollar hit on its work for the Canadian government relating to the procurement of its H one forty eight cyclone maritime helicopters. The Turkish Utility helicopter program saw a ninety five million dollar loss as well. This charge was due to a rest restructuring caused by US government sanctions on Turkish entities and persons involved in the program. Tasselt said it was in a call with Analysis. Lockheed is also engaged in a tussle with the US tax authorities, who assert the company owes an additional four point six billion dollar tax bill, executives said, adding that they were pursuing a remedy that could include litigation. Additionally, the company provided an update on progress with upgrades for its F thirty five jets, saying it had completed hardware integrations and released new software for the fleet. Earlier this month, the Pentagon's Program Office confirmed the final delivery of seventy two jets held in long term storage. In twenty twenty four, Lockheed's net income in the quarter fell to three hundred and forty two million dollars or a dollar forty six per share, from you know what once was. Okay, let me let these numbers are insane. They fell from three hundred and forty two million, or a dollar forty six per share. And this was from one point sixty four billion dollars or six eighty five per share. So their profit shares dropped from six dollars and eighty five cents per share to a dollar forty six per share. This is that's drastic. That's really drastic. And you would think again, with all of the wars going on around the world, the military industrial contras like this, whether they're American based or French based or Russian base, it doesn't matter, you would think that this would be go time for them. Everybody wants their their materials, everybody wants their equipment, and somehow Lockheed has dropped eighty percent in one quarter. That is remarkable. Lockheed missed Wall Street estimates for a second quarter revenue, which came in at eighteen point sixteen billion dollars compared with an average expectation of eighteen point five to seven billion. Okay, I thought it was just interesting to bring up. How again, you would think the Lockey would kind of be, you know, living off the fat of the hog right now, and unfortunately that is not the case now as of this moment, as of time of recording, there is no conversation about Lockey closing its doors, restructuring, management, or any of these things. Most of the tariff conversation has been you know, well at least understood and agreed upon with the certain countries and things. But put a pin in that one for later in the episode, because now we have an issue where Trump has decided that India will now pay a twenty five percent tariff. We'll get to that here in a moment. Anyway, moving on to the next topic. As we were talking about the nukes making their way to the UK, and as we were talking about Locky Martin and all these things going on, let's go now across the pond full force. Here the UK and Germany hail a wide ranging treaty deepening ties in face of threats. For anybody who hasn't heard, we will be talking about the Kensington Treaty. This is something it was just recently signed in England. Prime Minister Keir Starmer and German Chancellor Frederick Murz hailed a major treaty to deepen ties in areas ranging from defense to immigration on Thursday, the latest step in Britain's push to reset UK relations with the European Union. Isn't that kind of why the whole Brexit thing happened? They didn't want to be a part of the EU, but all right, nope. On his first trip to London, as Chancellor Mar's described the Kensington Treaty as historic, the first major bilateral agreement between Britain and Germany to deepen defense cooperation and to try to boost economic growth in both nations. Murrs's day trip follows a three day state visit by Britain to Britain by French President Emmanuel Macrome, which bro not gonna try to sign tangent too much here. But I don't know if y'all been keeping up with what's been going on with old Brigitte. She apparently lawyered up to try to take on Candace Owens, and apparently her lawyer has a very very very dirty past, with all but actual skeletons in his closet, so it's not looking really good. And Candace is pretty much right there to just absorb all the smoke. I think at this point she's actually getting high off the smoke. And I don't mean that to say that she choked it down, although I'm not saying she doesn't. You know, she does her, but it's gearing up. I'm still fully of the belief that Brigitte Macrone is a dude and or Emmanuel's long lost dad slash long lost uncle. But anyway, Murse's day trip follows a three day state visit to Britain by French President Emmanuel Macrone, signaling a greater cooperation between Europe's top three powers at a time of threat to the continent and uncertainty about their US ally. This seems to be more of the intent behind the Kensington Treaty. Yes, it is to deepen ties between these two countries and all these things, fine, fine, cool. It is actually more or less because they can't trust that the United States will do as they say they will do, and a lot of NATO countries are starting to feel that way. There's reasons for that. Could it be that this is because Trump has spurned on and more or less strong arm leverage everybody in NATO to now spend five percent GDP rather than two percent, because he wants them to be stronger on their own so that America doesn't have to step in if things go sideways. Okay, I get that. That being said, now European countries aren't feeling so safe that America is going to come to their aid in times of needs. So now they're starting to make their own treaties, their own alliances. The Kensington Treaty is one of them. This is a direct quote here. We see the scale of the challenges our continent faces today and we intend to meet them head on. Starmar told a press conference after the two leaders signed the treaty in Victoria and Albert Museum, co founded by Britain's Queen Victoria and her husband Prince Albert, of German origin, which also makes sense. I mean the Habsburgs, which is the current royal family, if I'm not mistaken, are of German descent. So like it makes sense that Britain and Germany would have their historic reasons for making this treaty happen. Dope, The Kensington Treaty is an expression of our shared aims and values. But more than that, it's a practical work plan setting out a seventeen major projects where we will come together to deliver real results which will improve people's lives. Standing next to Starmer at an airbus plant, Merz aimed again lamented Britain's departure from the EU, but said the agreement would cement ties between the two nations and compliment in agreement london struggle with France. His direct quote from Merz, we are jointly determined to shape this new era with new leadership opportunities the United Kingdom and Germany side by side. Europe has been confronted with the US tariffs since President Trump returned to the White House as a well, excuse me, as well as question about the US commitment to defend its European allies, including Ukraine, against Russian invasion. So let's talk a little bit about weapons for Ukraine here, because that is also where we're going next. Two leaders said they had discussed in detail plans to send more weaponry to Ukraine after Trumps signaled he would sell weapons to NATO countries, including Patriot air defense missiles Kiev has urgently sought. Merz said that the two had discussed Ukraine's need for long range strike systems, which he called long range fire and Ukraine will soon receive substantial additional support in this area, he told press at a press conference. The treaty includes a cause clause excuse me on mutual assistance, which, in light of the Russian war of aggression against Ukraine, is highly significant, a German official said this week. It builds a different defense deal agreed last year that included the joint development of long range strike weapons, and comes after France and Britain agreed last week to reinforce cooperation over their respective nuclear arsenals. As part of Thursday's announcement, Britain and Germany also pledged to pursue joint export campaigns to drum up orders from other countries for equipment they make jointly, such as the Typhoon, eurofighter jet and the Boxer armored vehicle. So moving on here the Europe situation. Yeah, we're gonna talk a little bit about Ukraine. Very briefly. We brought up last week that America is sending Patriot missile systems that way, and in spite of all of these things, Germany and Britain have decided that they want to have even closer ties than they already do. I understand it. I'm not necessarily throwing shade at it by any means, but I find it interesting that Britain went through the whole process of splitting from the EU, which I mean as somebody who is not British outside looking in perspective here, I respect they were at the time one of the biggest economies in Europe and they were pretty much footing the bill for all the EU projects and that's not fair. They decided to split and do their own thing. Now because of the insane amount of immigrants, not just there but all over Europe. But Britain themselves, their economy is not doing as hot as it once was, and now they're making these private deals between them and France, them in Germany. It'll be interesting to see who they make a deal with next. But beside the point, I think that that also gives them a little more leverage as far as making deals goes now that they are not a part of the EU, but they can still be friends and draw treaties with the EU. I could see it as kind of the best of both worlds. Again, kind of early in this whole conversation, So we will see how it plays out. All right. Now, let's talk a little bit about the Bricks Summit that just took place not too terribly long ago. There is some differences of opinions that came to light at this last Bricks you know summit, and of the similarities that these countries share. Of course, they want to topple the USD as the world currency in question, right, they want to be taken seriously, they want to be seen as the new g seven. That being said, that's about where the similar stopped, and there was no real hints at a military alliance. Everybody was more towards the side that they want to be the leader of AI. They want bricks to be the world's foremost AI thing, and by they they meant China and Russia are gonna vie for who's leading the world in AI technology. That's about what I got from it, But the differences that came out of it I found to be pretty interesting as well. Let's read the takeaway here and then we'll just kind of go over the briefs. The seventeenth Bricks Summit, held in Rio de jan Ara, Brazil, marked the first major gathering of the expanded block, which now comprises eleven members, the original five Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa, which for the record, South Africa was kind of late to the game. At first it was just called brick. Then when South Africa joined, it became bricks and they were seen as the original five but anyway, and the new entrance Egypt, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Iran, Saudi Arabia which has not yet formally accepted membership, and the UAE. They were joined by Brazil in Brazil by ten partner countries, including Malaysia and Vietnam. With the summit haled just days before the US President's July ninth reciprocal tariffs deadline. The bricks countries appeared united in pushing back against the tariff threat and sought to present themselves as united on key issues such as global conflicts, AI and critical minerals. Put a pin in the critical mineral thing, because while your first inkling might be you know, iron, cobalt, lithium, these types of things, that is actually kind of a source of contention between bricks in and of themselves, but not in the way you might think we're gonna get to it anyway. However, statements of unity nowithstanding, member states are pursuing divergent strategies in how they are negotiating with the Trump administration. Meanwhile, differences among the BRICKS member countries also persist on issues such as global conflicts, reforming multilateral order, and critical minerals. Yes, let's talk about this, just kind of reading over the briefs here. The expand of Bricks block accounts for approximately forty percent of global GDP compared to twenty eight percent for the G seven, and represents about half of the world's population. I mean, to be fair, China's got a really dense population, so does Russia, so does India. So I mean, yeah, that's that's pretty fair as far as the numbers are concerned. In a notable first sense, taking office, President Jijiping don't worry, We're gonna get to him later in the episode did not attend the summit, missing an opportunity to project China as an alternative to US power. He was represented instead by Premier Lee Kwang. Russian President Vladimir Putin attended virtually as he faces an international criminal court arrest warrant in connection with alleged war crimes committed in Ukraine. Not going to go into it on that fine. Ukrainians have committed some war crimes as well. Russia has committed some war crimes as well. Like we're not We're not gonna have that conversation day. It is what it is that being said. At least Putin was able to like zoom call in. Jizaping has actually gone into full tilt hermit mode, Like he is vowed that he will never leave his country again. There's a conversation to say that this might be because of, you know, his health, maybe he's not doing so well, his age, the stress heavy lies, the crown kind of thing. There's another conversation to say that he is afraid that if he leaves, he may not make it back. There's a conversation happening right now to say that he might get overthrown if he tries to leave again. And I'm not saying I necessarily believe that, but it is documented in a few different places that Xijaping is definitely becoming more of an isolationist and wants China to be isolationist, even though he wants them to have global reach. It's a very strange time. It's a very weird time for China. We're gonna talk about that more in depth here in a minute. Moving on with the brief keynotes from the Brick Summit, signaling discontent with the US President Trump's tariffs. The group's joint declaration voice concerns over unilateral tariffs and non tariff measures which distort trade and are inconsistent with WTO rules, albeit without directly naming the US, but I mean, you could look at it. We knew exactly who they were talking about, but anyway, the summit produced a separate Leader Statement on Inclusive AI governance, a roadmap for energy cooperation, and an emphasis on fair and resilient critical mineral supply chain. Okay, a roadmap for energy cooperation. A big source of contention right now is that half of the bricks countries rely on fossil fuels, and now I mean relies in like, oh, they use them, but they're trying to be more green. No no, no, like they really heavily rely on fossil fuels. The other half of them are making all of these efforts to become more green. So when we're talking about energy, when it comes to bricks, it actually has led to a decent amount of infighting within the bricks nations, but we'll get to that more in here in a minute. The joint declaration avoided, however, the blocks pass references to trading in local currencies, a potential challenge to the dominance of the US dollar. Nevertheless, President Trump responded to the group's tariff statement, warning that countries aligning with anti American policies would face an additional ten percent tariff. Brazilian President Louis Silva responded, saying the world does not want an emperor, and I agree with that statement. It absolutely doesn't. We can skip over the implications. Basically, it's going to be more towards the tariff conversation. But there's more than just the tear tarriffs that took place at the Brick Summit. Now which kit and bricks countries are closed to a trade deal with the US. No bricks country has finalized a trade agreement with the US, with the exception of Indonesia. Beijing reached a tentative trade framework with Washington in June, but the truce remains fragile, with an August twelfth deadline looming for a formal deal to avert renewed tariffs. Trump has also announced DEEEP tariffs in Brazil fifty percent following a public spat with President Lula, and on South Africa thirty percent amid growing trade tensions, both set to take effect on August first. Now New Delhi, however, appears to close close to securing a deal. An interim trade deal with Washington is reportedly nearing completion, although the key sectors, such as India's heavily protected agriculture, remains continuous contentious. Rather as India prepares to assume the Bricks presidency in twenty twenty six, it continues to perform a careful ballotleancing act, projecting leadership within the global South, while steering clear of any d dollarization rhetoric to avoid friction with Washington. Put a pin in that because this article was written about a week in some change ago. Yeah, we just things have changed here. Trump just made it to where now India is gonna have a twenty five percent tariff because of them buying Russian oil. We're gonna get to it. Critical minerals emerged as a key area of cooperation and competition. While Bricks leaders have pledged cooperation on critical minerals, significant differences persist among key members, particularly China and India, two countries locked in a regional rivalry and engaged in an unresolved border dispute. Indian Prime Minister Mody denounced the weaponization of critical minerals and at the Rio summit following Beijing's imposition of rare earth export restrictions on India. This signaled pushback against the Chinese are China's alleged economic coercion and price manipulation, aligning New Delhi more closely with Western leed initiatives as India seeks secure and stable sources of critical minerals. A partnership with Canada, positioning itself as a key player in the critical mineral sector shows strong potential. With global players competing for trade opportunities, partnerships and investments in this sector, both competition and cooperation are likely to shape their economic and diplomatic strategies. All right, So, knowing what we just read about bricks, there was a lot of cooperation that was had a lot of things about how they need to stand together against the tariff war that Trump is raging, a lot of things about we need to de escalate military conflicts around the world. Although they weren't talking about Russia. Oddly enough, when they were talking about de escalation and ending conflicts in all this, it seemed to be more at they were pissed at America for bombing Iram or getting more heavily involved with Israel. No one talked about the Russia at the entire Bricks summit. They just kind of meandered over the topic. It was. It was pretty much none of their concerns, so why concern yourself with that kind of thing. But one of the key things that started to show cracks in the bricks system is the energy conversation. South Africa is one of the original five members of Bricks, right, they're an og as far as the bricks thing is concerned, and I understand that's a weird thing to say. They haven't been around that long, but as far as the conversation goes, they're seen as the original five. We read that earlier. But they rely so heavily on coal for a lot of their energy. Bricks is starting to make moves to say that they are going to I don't want to use the word in force, but also they are making the signal that if bricks countries don't start making more efforts to go green. There may be, for lack of better words, consequences. Now, what exactly does that mean? Does that mean there's gonna be internal tariffs, There's gonna be strong words and statements given I don't know. I don't know. I have zero belief that any bricks nation is actually going to take steps against another bricks nation, because if one card out of the base of that house of cards falls out, it all comes crumbling down. It's still a very new and very fragile system. So I don't think anybody's gonna try to really rock the boat that hard. I get that. This being said, let's talk a little bit about South Africa and while they are a bricks nation and all these things, let's talk about it here. How do South Africa pivot as the US withdrawals from JETP. Now what is the JETP. It's called the Just Energy Transition Deal. Now, as much as South Africa is a bricks nation, hardcore bricks, they're one of the original five. All the thing, keep in mind that the United States was a big investor in their entire country, and some would say that they can't really make it without the US dollar investing in their infrastructure. For this Energy Transition deal. I'm not saying that. Let's read into it here. So this is from the website investing in African mining in Daba. Okay. Interesting. South Africa seeks new funding as US exits just energy transition deal again. They want to devalue the dollar, they want to take it out from me in the one world currency. And now they're looking for help because the US just exited a deal with them. Interesting how that works out? Considering South Africa being formally informed by the United States Embassy on about the United States decision to withdraw from the JETP, how do South Africa proceed? The US has pledged in support of the jet Investment Plan, which was subsequently developed by South Africa, comprising of fifty six million dollars in grant funds and one billion dollars in potential commercial investments by the United States International Development Finance Corporation. Excuse me. The JETP was expected to provide eight point five billion dollars in funding from partner countries the US, the United Kingdom, European Union, Germany and France. Interesting how none of that was bricks nations. It's all it's crazy. It's crazy to me, but anyway to support South Africa's transition from coal to cleaner energy. So the Bricks Nations are making pushes for all of their countries to go more green, yet they are helping one of their original five go green. In zero regard, the only countries that were helping fund South Africa to go more green were non bricks nations. I find that interesting any way, State Utility escam, escam, I hope I'm pronouncing that right needs significant investments to upgrade infrastructure and transition to cleaner energy, so the loss of US participation will hinder progress on uscrom's restructuring and plans for renewables. International investors may see the withdrawal as a sign of reduced global commitment to South African energy transition, possibly affecting future green investments. However, other JETP partners are still committed to All other JETP partners are still committed, so alternative funding options might be explored. In addition, the withdrawal of the US could strain US South African relations, especially as South African maintains ties with Bricks Nations right. This would see South Africa seeking more secure alternative partnerships with China and or private investors to fill the funding gap. South Africa's ability to meet its climate targets reducing carbon emissions and achieving net zero by twenty fifty is now at risk. Bro twenty fifty, that's how far the plan is in advance, and now they're saying that the third twenty five year look ahead might be at risk because of what's happening right now. That's interesting. Without sufficient support, the country will struggle to balance economic growth, job preservation, preservation rather and in cold dependent regions, and decarbonization efforts. South Africa will have to explore several alternative funding sources to compensate for the US withdrawal from the partnership. South Africa could negotiate for increased contributions from the remaining partners Institutions like the World Bank IMF and African Development Bank AfDB may provide concessional financial financing for energy transition projects. Given South africa strong ties to Bricks, the Bricks's new Development Bank could be a viable alternative for funding renewable energy products. China has shown interest in financing energy infrastructure in Africa again, so even though they are showing their cracks here Bricks is there are some things that they are unified on, no doubt, there's other things where they are very divided on. They are actually judging the fossil fuel heavy countries for not being more green, even though the ones that are trying to go more green, we're doing so from Western funding rather than bricks funding. Will bricks step up to foot the bill for not just South Africa but even India to try to help them become more green and use renewable energy in all these things, we shall see, We absolutely shall see. But again, a lot of the bricks nations already have enough on their plate to deal with right now, just trying to keep their own people fed and keeping their own energy costs down. With that being said, let's move over to talk about another bricks nation that is under fire as we speak. This is from Al Jazeera. Trump hits India with twenty five percent tariff extra penalty for Russian oil purchases. All right, y'all, remember how Trump said that he was going to tariff the in his words, I'm not mistaken the shit out of countries that were buying Russian oil third party. He was very clear about these things. Now, of course, Donnie t does not run the world. These countries leaders are gonna do what's best for them and they're gonna look out for their country's best interests. Of course, who can blame them for this? I get this. That being said India, who we just had this big talk about them being coming more friendly with making these deals with There's even there was a defense contract deal that was just struck with Indian now too long ago. If I'm not mistaken, American Indy just signed a military alliance which was pretty pretty substantial. Now Trump is hitting Modi with a twenty five percent tariff, literally an extra penalty for the Russian oil purchases. Now, let's get into it here. US President Trump has announced a twenty five percent tariff on Indian goods, as well as an unspecified penalty for the country's purchase of Russian oil and military equipment as an unending war in Ukraine frustrates the White House. It's frustrating the world, by the way, not just the White House. We're all pretty tired of it. But we'll move on. Trump announced the trade moves, which he said will come into effect on Friday, on his true social account on Wednesday, saying they are necessary to reverse long running trade imbalance. While India's our friend, we have over the years done relatively little business with them because of their tariffs are far too high. You know what, there's a quick video here. I wonder if it will do a good job of breaking it all.
Speaker 2: Down for US rehearsing for the first visit to good Wrath by a US president. As Donald Trump is driven from the airport, he'll be welcomed by these dancers. Then one hundred thousand people in Sad are valid by Patel Stadium.
Speaker 3: We are very much excited and we feel proud for one of the best leader of the world. Mister Donald Trump is coming to a coming to Gujarat, coming to a Handabay Government.
Speaker 2: Leaders in Gujarath have spent around ten million dollars half of that on the blanket security operation for Donald Trump's visit, scheduled to last just four hours. Billboards every few meters around the city center celebrate the friendship between They say the world's oldest democracy in the world's largest.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, hold on, They have spent ten million dollars strictly on security for Donald Trump's four day visit. That's substantial. All right, let's continue.
Speaker 2: And This wall has been built along the road that President Trump will take from the airport to hide the slum behind it, but away from the newly manicured city center. Is another Gujarat from a time when that End Mordy was Chief Minister of the state and banned from traveling to the United States. In February two thousand and two, Hindu mobs killed at least one thousand people, most of the Muslims in riot. The US government banned Modi because of allegations he tacitly supported the mob violence. Ninety seven people were killed in the Muslim neighborhood of the Roorda Patia in one day, including Salim Shik's cousin and her two young children.
Speaker 4: By inviting Trump, Modi wants to hide the atrocities taking place against Muslims in India. He wants to clean his image and pretend that everything is peaceful in India. But what happened was wrong.
Speaker 1: I believe that I agree with that, and the fact that they literally built a wall to hide the slums behind it, so that Trump on his drive from the airport to the building, don't he won't see the slums. It's that's pretty incredible. Anyway, moving on with the article here, the president also blamed India for buying military equipment and oil from Russia, which he said has enabled the war in Ukraine. There's there's some merit to that, but I mean every country who's buying Russian oil, and it's not just India, there's tons They're buying a third party still Russian oil, which is still in turn funding the war. Which okay, that's how that goes. As a result, he intends to charge an additional penalty starting on Friday as a part of the launch of his administration's revised tariffs on multiple countries. The Indian government said in a statement on Wednesday it had taken note of Trump's tariff decision and was studying its implications. That's that's a statement right there. But anyway, the aggressive trade policy further complicates ties between Trump and India's Prime minister, which were warmed during the US president's first term but have since faced challenges over trade and immigration. Mody has also denied Trump's claims that he intervened to resolve a four day conflict with Pakistan in May, saying India had not and or has not and will never accept mediation. Pakistan, by contrast, has seen its stock rise with Trump's administration before and after the conflict with India. In June, Trump hosted Pakistan's army chief, a sim Munir Awesome Munir Sure, for lunch at the White House, the first time the US president has hosted a military chief from Pakistan who isn't also the country's head of state. The US announcement also follows a slew of negotiated trade frameworks with the European Union, Japan, Philippines, and Indonesia, all of which Trump said would open markets for US goods while enabling the US to raise tax rates on imports. Trump views tariff revenues as a way to help offset the budget deficit, increases ties to his recent income tax cut, and generates more domestic factory jobs. We shall see if it actually does that. It's a good thought. I still have a belief that AI driven robots are going to be taken over most of the menial manufacturing jobs that he thinks so many Americans are just dying to get into a factory and work. I don't think that's true, but we'll see. While Trump has effectively wielded tariffs as a Kougel to reset the terms of trade. The economic impact is uncertain, as most economics economicists excuse me, expect a slow down in US growth and greater inflationary pressures as the cost of taxes are passed along to domestic businesses and consumers. The Census Bureau reported that the US ran a forty five point eight billion dollar trade imbalance in goods with India last year, meaning it imported more than it exported. With a population exceeding one point four billion people, India is the world's largest country and a possible geopolitical counterbalance to China. India and Russia have close relations, and New Delhi has not supported Western sanctions on Moscow over its war in Ukraine. When Trump in February met with Mody, the US President said that India would start buying US oil and natural gas. Trump discussed his policies on trade and tariffs with the reporters accompanying him on Tuesday on the flight home following a five day visit to Scotland. He declined to comment when asked about reports that India was bracing for a US tariff rate of at least twenty five percent, saying we're going to see. Trump also said the outlines of the trade agreement with India had not yet been finalized. Uh, it's also worth mentioning not to circle back. But also I think it's funny when Trump went to Scotland, he you know, played golf as he is, you know, one to do, and the reporters pretty much bombarded him with Epstein questions while he was in the middle of his golf game. He got pissed. It was hilarious. It's uh, it's great, it's great. Moving on here, let's talk a little bit about this twenty five percent tear if that Trump is putting on India.
Speaker 5: President Trump says the August first deadline to implement new tariffs on trading partners could include one of America's largest allies in Asia. The president says India's trade policies have been hurting America and helping fund a war. Erica Brown has more details tonight from Washington.
Speaker 6: President Trump says he's ready to impose a twenty five percent tariff on India.
Speaker 7: They sell a lot to us, but we don't buy from them. You know why, because the tariff is so high. They have one of the highest tariffs in the world. Now they're willing to cut it very substantially, but we see what happens.
Speaker 6: New Delhi says it will evaluate Trump's latest comments. The US and India have held multiple rounds of trade talks but have not come to an agreement.
Speaker 7: We're talking to Indian now, we'll see what happens. It doesn't matter too much whether we have a deal or whether we charge them a certain teriff.
Speaker 8: But you'll know at the end of this week.
Speaker 6: And he wants an additional penalty for India buying military equipment and oil from Russia, which President Trump says helps fund Russia's war with Ukraine. The President is also deflecting questions about Justice Department files related to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 7: It's getting to be very old news.
Speaker 6: Senate Democrats announced they are invoking a little known law to try to force the DOJ to release all Epstein documents by August fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Under federal law, when any five Senators on the Homeland Security Committee call on the executive the executive branch must comply.
Speaker 6: Republicans say the move is likely to trigger court challenges before the Trump administration complies.
Speaker 1: Erica Brown, It's getting to be very old news. Yeah, no, it's not. It's really not, bro, It's it's it is crazy how hard he has pivoted away from this conversation. It's mind blowing. And even some of his most staunch supporters people I personally know that we're pretty much the forever Trumpers, you know, at this point it was going to be Maga till I die kind of thing. Even they are turning away from him and his administration strictly off of the way he's handling the Epstein thing. It's great, you know, I'm glad that people are, you know, in one regard not to go to conspiratorial with the conversation at this point, but COVID did a lot to make people start thinking for themselves right along the two. If you want to argue this point three year mandates and all the things, the masks, the stabs, the vaccines, all the shit, a lot of people started thinking more critically about, hey, maybe we should make our own decisions, Maybe we should think for ourselves before we just do some stuff. Right and Trump for everything that he has done that I do like and I do support. This Epstein conversation has done so much in the way of making even more people start thinking more critically. It's great in that regard. I hope that things come out. I hope that it doesn't get pushed under the rug. I just I have a very hard time believing in at this point. Maybe that's just pessimistic of me. I don't know. I just have a really hard time believing that. And whether it's the flight logs, the Little Black book, the client lists, the videos of the guilty parties, and whatever, whatever, I got a hard time believing that any of that's going to come out. The The big thing about it is, if you were to do that, it's not even just the American government, like legitimately three quarters of American elected officials in Washington would be brought into jail over that list. Allegedly. It's not just the United States though, and it's not just Israel, and it's not just Russia, and it's not just China, and it's the conversation goes more into the realm of society might crumble if that list gets released. Personally, that sounds like a good time to me. Not society crumbling, but a real rebirth of society with all of the shitheads at the top not being a part of the conversation. That sounds amazing to me personally, But there are some people that think that would be too drastic of a shift and that society would not be able to withstand. I don't know. But anyway, anyway, so back to the whole Trump India thing. India does have very high tariffs on imports into their country. That's very true, mostly because they make so much that they buy in house. They don't really have to outsource for much when it comes to like the things that you would buy at your local grocery store, manufacture goods, things like that, and they have exceptions to certain things. I think the auto industry has a couple of exceptions that you're able to sell cars in India without such high tariffs and things, but I'm not one hundred percent of that. They may have high tariffs on their auto industry as well. My point is India does have a very high tariff margin. As far as the global conversation is concerned. Trump's saying that he is pretty much matching fire with fire. However, the main push to the upgrade to the twenty five percent tariff, as well as the penalty he is saying, is based in India's like, even though they made a deal with US to buy our oil and natural gas in February, They're still buying Russian oil and Trump's pissed about this. So all right, fair enough, fair enough. We'll see how it shakes out. We will see if that tariff stays in action, or if India comes and strikes another deal with Trump like so many other countries have done. We'll see. Moving on the New York Post, and remember how I said that President Xi might be on his way out Old Winnie the Pooh himself the Chinese president Jijaping on his way out question mark. This is from the New York Post. Over the past few months, unprecedented developments point to the potential and excuse me, potential and potentially imminent fall of China's chairman of Everything, Jijaping. I don't necessarily believe this, but at the same time, it is very interesting that Gi has gone more into a state of hermatism than anything else. Not going to the Brick Summit wasn't at first glance, wasn't necessarily that big of a deal. Okay, so he missed a event. Man was busy, he was maybe he had a stomach virus or something something happened. Whatever the case, maybe there was a legitimate reason for him missing the Brick Summit, but there's been more than a few speaking engagements foreign events where he was slated to go where he has basically just not gone. There may be more to this than what we originally thought. The Chinese Communist Party elders, including Hugh Gianto's GI's imminent predecessor, who G humiliated at the twentieth Party Congress in twenty twenty two, are now running things behind the scenes. G is in poor health and is likely to retire at the CCP plenary session this August or take a purely ceremonial position. G's downfall has been rumored before, but never have we seen the recent purges and mysterious deaths of dozens of People's Liberation Army generals loyal to G, all replaced by non G loyalists. Now, I remember us talking about this a couple weeks back. There seemed to be this weird thing where there was more generals and more heads of big businesses in China that were all just found dead. And it wasn't in this big ceremonial military tribunal hanging on the national news and everybody watched the execution. Nothing like that, more or less, just very quietly, these dudes have been pronounced dead and onto the next topic. I mean, the CCP runs all the media in that country, so if they don't run a big story on it, there's just not gonna be a big story on it. And we talked about how one of the biggest basically the iPhone. To make the iPhone, it takes like three hundred small companies and they're all owned by the CCP. But one guy that was in charge of like a third of the manufacturing facilities that all have a hand in making the iPhone, he started making a conversation like he was about to defect a Taiwan he got found dead. And so it's not just the government, it's not just the well, everything in China has its ties to the government. My point is, it's not just government officials, it's not just military leaders. It's even heads of businesses in China that are all starting to make their way out. Xiang Wuxia, probably mispronouncing that with whom she had a major falling out after helping g secure an unprecedented third five year term, is now the de facto leader of the People's Liberation Army. Also, the unnaming of Ji's father's mausoleum last month was unprecedented. The mausoleum, which she has built to honor his late father, was was larger than a mausoleum for either Mal or Dang, which is crazy. Meanwhile, Ji's personal protective detail has recently been halved. What world leader cuts his own security. That's that's where it actually kind of gets crazy to me personally. Uh, whenever you see a world leader that is still currently serving as a world leader. By the way, like whenever Trump wasn't president, Yeah he had some secret security detail, but I mean that's very normally. Former president still has secret service with him in some way, shape or form, not to the left that the seated president does. But even Bush right now has a secret service detail attached to him, usually older guys or girls or girls who are you know, they're not the cream of the crop, but they're still very capable agents and they just kind of are with him anywhere he goes, just as private security. It's very normal. She is still currently serving, and China is not necessarily a uncontroversial country by any means, so for him to cut his personal security detail in half is actually kind of concerning to the status quo here. There is no explanation for G's disappearance for almost two weeks in late May and early June, while foreign dignitaries were hosted in Beijing by other CCP leaders. She has also been conspicuously missing from the pages of the People's Daily, the CCP organ that until recently ran fawning front page stories of G Daily. G appeared to host Belarus dictator and Russian puppet Alexander Lukashenko in early June. G looked tired and uninterested, even defeated. I don't. I don't necessarily see him as tired or uninterested or defeated in this picture. If anything, they both equally look like they're just kind of not really feeling this conversation. It don't look like they're they're mad or unfriendly with each other. They both just kind of look over it. So I don't. I don't know, honestly, and I've seen G's face in many a picture that's pretty much just his face. I don't. Maybe I'm just being Maybe I'm just being mean. I don't mean to sound like a dick. But I don't think he actually shows expression on his face ever, so I don't know, but sure to some people he looked defeated. I suppose the meeting location was a low key, family style area of the CCP leader's compound in Beijing that had never before hosted a state visit, stripped of all the pomp and circumstance that used to accompany every G gathering. The entire entourage was a mere handful. None of G's translators or senior aides were present. I find that to be highly unlikely. How is there a conversation between the leader of Belarus and the leader of China without a translator? But all right, unless maybe maybe Lukashenko had his own translator. Maybe that was what's being implied here, I don't know. Compare that to the state visits recently hosted by other CCP leaders, large extravagant affairs in prestigious CCP conference halls, And following his recent call with President Trump, Chinese state media, including State TV, referred to G without any formal title at all. This has never happened before. They usually call him by all of his monikers because he is the you know, the the ambassador to everything, the president of everything that you know, not of the world, but of every single group and association and whatever conference committee whatever. He is always the head of this committee, the head of this conference ahead of this. For them to just refer to him without any of his proper titles, that actually has never happened before in China. That's kind of crazy. While this was later partially corrected, it is an inconceivable, is it. I'm sorry, it is inconceivable that such a glaring oversight was an accident. Recently, professors at some of China's most prestigious universities have published articles directly criticizing G, which was unthinkable previously. That's another thing. Anybody that's been critical of G has ended up in jail or their family in some way, not to the level of Kim Jong. I'm not saying they get forced into twenty years of hard labor for using their voice. But also, China is not a free speech country, nor have they pretty much ever been in the last century and a half. Arguably, so that's pretty crazy that these professors are getting away with being critical of him. That's unprecedented. These are just a few of men unusual signs from Beijing that signal major changes in the CCP power structure. Although not yet certain, it appears that Jiang Wuxia again probably mispronouncing that Yuxia Wuxia whatever, and CCP elders have chosen Wang Yong from ding Zia xiapin Japing, Yeah, lifted out of obscurity and who served as a successful technocrat until his force retirement in twenty twenty three, to be the next CCP chairman. Again, very highly speculative at this point. I don't I don't necessarily believe that she is going to be stepping down in August. It's possible. There's always a greater than zero percent chance of a leader stepping down early from a term, especially if it's his third five year term consecutively and all these things. I don't know, but if that was to happen, it would also make sense that they would have a person slated to take the role next. He is known as a he's all spoken reformer who supports more free market policies, more decentralized decision making, and a much less confrontational foreign policy. So he sounds like a better pick as far as the Americans are concerned. Tony I saw you with your hand raised way in on this one.
Speaker 8: Brother, Yeah, I wanted to say.
Speaker 9: Dun Chowphing was the leader of China from nineteen seventy eight to about nineteen ninety one. He presided over major moves toward a more capitalist economy, but they would never say that out loud. And he was also head of the Central Military Commission while the Tianeman Square uprising happened, which is odd because he was definitely more pro Western and less Communists than the rest of the Chinese leadership and he almost got killed early on for it. And so his protege is again named Yang Yang. I had never heard of that guy, but he must be kind of old if he can trace his roots back to the the eighties probably, And the other guy you were trying to pronounce, his name is pronounced Jiang Yoshiah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad you're here for that, dude, because these words I speak American.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 9: That's wild to the way they chose to romanize Chinese. Has been a few ways, and they all suck. But I'm pretty familiar with the one called Pinion, and.
Speaker 8: It's it makes sense.
Speaker 9: You just got to remember the Q is a cha and the X is a sha, and then there's like five or ten other kind of very irregular rules that don't make sense to us. But Chinese is limited in it sound, and it's kind of stuffed our alphabet into their language, and you do get used to it if you see it enough.
Speaker 1: The X makes a shah or a shu.
Speaker 8: Shit, it's a soft sha sound, so they use the sh for the hard sha sound, and they use the X for the soft shu sound. The hard sh comes before.
Speaker 9: The the vowels A E, I, O, you, and it'll make it before an eye. It sounds like shit, But if it's an X, it's a soft and it sounds like she.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, I thought, gie Zaping, I thought we were doing like a soft g almost when saying that name. It's she.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's something like she or C something between those two consonants. Yeah, it's a soft sh sound, so it's like she or c, either one of those. And when it's before you, the X makes the show sound, but the U is an u sound, so you'll see x u or x u e and that's pronounced shoe or shue, and our language just doesn't really make those sounds. But there's dozen they stuffed our alphabet into their language. And I could educate you on all these rules some other time if you want.
Speaker 1: I would probably appreciate that, brother, but I also probably will forget it as soon as the lesson ends. That is crazy. This whole time, I've heard so many people call him Gi Zaping, not she shiping.
Speaker 8: That's great, Yeah, it's she Jean ping. So another thing is people say jen ping. No, it's not jen ping.
Speaker 9: It's like gene like the genes that you'd wear, and ping it's not like ping pong, or it's it's like peeing in the toilet or some ping.
Speaker 1: My god, Yeah, that language does not convert to the English alphabet. That's no way, no way, absolutely not. Moving on into the article here, to paraphrase Churchill, China is a riddle wrapped in an enigma surrounded by a mystery. Look that literally, from what we just talked about, that completely makes sense. Just the language itself is an enigma wrapped in a riddle surrounded by a mystery. Let alone, they're governmental status, but all right, moving on, so no one can know anything about with absolute certainty. But given the disastrous results of She's one man rule his ouster would be no surprise. With over five excuse me, with over fifty trillion dollars in total debt, national, local and private sector debt is larger than the combined economies of the US and the EU. Wow well over fifty million unused and mostly unusable apartments due to government policy failures, enough for all of Germany wealthy Chinese immigration in en mass, with their assets in an unemployment rate in depression territory. Very true, it is not surprising that local riots, factory arsons, and anti government protests have flared all over China. All right, so earlier this year there were reports, actually for the past few years, ever since COVID, there were reports of riots and protests just starting up all over China. And there were those that were saying that this couldn't be true because the people in China love al Panda bear himself, right, they would never ride against them and these things. Well, when you read that the numbers are in fact what they are, it would make sense that the Chinese people would be pretty pissed about it, especially if this guy has made himself the one man ruler over everything, so to speak. He has surrounded himself with a cult of personality of yes men that pretty much tell him that every idea he's ever had is brilliant, and over the years he has not. He's not he's not now up to snow what he once was. Let's just be real here, Okay. I'm not saying it's age. I'm not saying that he's been in power for too long and it has gone to his head. Maybe it's a mixture of both. Maybe there's a whole extra thing that we're not talking about here. But fifty trillion dollars in total debt is pretty crazy. Five or sorry, fifty million unused apartments and they're unusable. And that I've read that report from so many sources, and that the crisis there, the unemployment rate, all of these things. It's it's not good. It's not good at all. Anyway, CCP elders understand that China needs a new, pragmatic leader to have any chance of escaping the disaster now unfolding. Such a change will have huge positive implications for the US and our democratic allies if handled correctly, very very big. If on that, if it's handled correctly, I should say Trump can win this Cold war with China without firing a shot. Well, that's typically how Cold War happens. But all right, but Russia, North Korea and Iran could be devastated by this momentous change. In fact, Iran's rapid defeat by Israel and the US has underscored the weakness of Xi's foreign policy. One CCP elder recently lamented China's complete isolation on the world stage under sheet except for a handful of countries that are good for nothing. Vladimir Putin, take note, you lost Siria last year, you are on the brink of losing Iran, and you may soon lose China. Excellent news for all democracies, and especially for Israel, America and the brave people of Ukraine. Well, so this article is clearly biased, right, and I get that, But that doesn't denote some of the numbers that were thrown out here, or the fact that China is kind of going downhill overall. I don't know what the future holds for Jijiping. I will say that, yes, if he was to be removed for a more deal making person, a more agreeable person to take over the CCP, I feel like that would only go better with the entire world now there's another article from World Politics Reviews, when crisis hits China keeps leaving its partners high and dry. Now I felt like this would be pretty interesting as it was talking about when Iran was hit with the US and the Israeli joint airstrikes, China, one of Iran's really close allies, did nothing. They said some things, some words were exchanged, but that was also happened by most of the bricks nations that met at the summit. They all, if you look at individual reports, every one of them were not too pleased with what happened with Iran. Did nothing happen as a result of it. These are words, These are just words. Let's read the article here. Iran has been one of the most vocal countries in opposing US hegemony and welcoming the rise of China. It is usually lumped together as an authoritarian axis along with China, Russia, and North Korea. Nevertheless, when Iran was overwhelmed by the combined airpower of Israel in the United States in mid June, Beijing not only remained quiet, but even signaled its disapproval of Tehran's threats to block the Straight of Horror moves to maritime traffic. Now that makes sense to me. For a business standpoint, the straight of Horror moves is one of the biggest corridors of trade on Earth. Of course, if Iran talking about blocking it, China would be pissed. China only survives because of international trade. But let's move on. Though the israel I Ran conflict ended without further escalation, it underscored the fact that the narratives declaring the rise of a new Chinese led global order in Beijing's willingness to replace the US as a global hegemon are for now wildly premature. This makes me happy. Those narratives have gathered steams since the US President returned to the White House, seemingly intent on upending the last remnants of the liberal international order. But they are more a projection of Cold War era pragdem's paradigms excuse me onto today's world, than a reflection of what China has in mind. During the Cold War, the US and Soviet Union competed for global primacy by coordinating a network of allies backing them and even taking part in a costly military interventions to sustain their their spheres of influence. Name any war from the sixties and seventies, even the fifties, we could talk about Korea two. It was all part of that, right, that was all Cold War things. China has a different approach, acting not as a protector of its partner states but as an enabler of their options. China has contributed to the rise of a multipolar globalization by providing economic and technological alternatives that reduce Western leverage. Its strength relies more on the long term impacts of these shifts in global power it has helped catalyze, rather than on Beijing's ability to willing ability or willingness to take immediate action to assist partners or exercise leadership on the global geopolitical stage. This approach allows Beijing to contribute to and benefit from those shifts without bearing the full cost of providing alternative leadership. Nevertheless, China's strategy has run up against important limits with what friendly governments desperately need is not long term investments, but help from a protector capable of guaranteeing their immediate security. Recent events in the Middle East illustrate both the advantages and limits of China's enabler strategy. The fact that Beijing is a major purchaser of Middle Eastern oil, has led many analysis to mistakenly assume that China has the same geopolitical leverage as countries that can project military strength in the region, like the US and to a lesser degree, Russia. But that's not the case. Over the past fifteen years, in Syria, for example, China backed the government of former dictator Bashar al Assad through the United Nations Security Council VETOS and limited economic engagements, while aligning rhetorically with Russia and Iran in support of Damascus. In return, Syria supported China's position in international forums. But China's economic investments in Syria, including participation in reconstruction projects and energy sector developments, proved irrelevant when it came to the Asad Reshim's survival, which I mean that makes sense when Aasava was on his way out, China was an entering the conversation as far as helping him stay in power, not at all. They were just there for the energy. They're there for the business side of it. They're not there to project military force. In December twenty twenty four, when large sections of Syria's armed forces began to desert him, Beijing offered a sod rhetorical support, leading some observers to erroneously believe China was willing to step up its role in the conflict. However, China offered no practical assistance to prevent Alsad's ouster just days later. By March twenty twenty five, Beijing had already moved on and was trying to normalize relations with the new Syrian government. China's perceived in action in moments of crisis does have an impact on its international image, and its non interventionalist approach carries costs and limitations as well. That contrast with Russia's costly intervention in Syria from twenty fifteen onward, which ultimately also failed to save As'ad. And for the record, yeah, Russia has a vested interest in Syria maintaining some sort of a normalcy. Their largest air and naval stations to the entirety of the Mediterranean Sea are located in Syria. Of course, Russia's gonna step into, at least, if nothing else, protect the far western and coastal areas of Syria. That's more than China can say. But it's not like they were trying to offer military aid to keep a soden power. They at least offered some quote unquote peacekeeping operations in the area, but it wasn't even Russian forces at that point, it was more Wagner. But anyway, to a certain extent, this is the model of Russia and China's geopolitical cooperation with Moscow providing the military muscle that Beijing lacks, while Buringjing brings the cash. However, when Russia became entangled in a war in Ukraine, China did not even consider stepping up its role in Syria, which would have been a clear sign of Beijing adopting a new global profile. And I agree with that. If China wanted to make it known on the world stage that they are trying to take over as the new superpower in some way, shape or form, or at least enter the conversation as being the global superpower, Syria would have been a great time to step into that conversation. So would it have been with the India and Pakistan conversation. There's many examples where they could have and some would argue should have stepped up in a military way. They have no interest in it. They simply don't Chinese military. I know a lot of people. Their biggest asset is their numbers, but that's also been China's biggest asset as far as everything is concerned, and that's also becoming their biggest deterrent at this moment too. But let's continue. Like Moscow, Beijing might simply have thought that Asad was beyond saving. But Asad's downfall raises particular concerns for China, as it can be traced back to the so called Arab spring and the wave of regime changes those upright unleashed throughout the Arab world. Beijing has always seen those revolts as color and color revolutions in general, as driven by foreign forces, namely the US, purportedly operating through a global network of media and NGOs. That's not inaccurate. Look, if we're gonna keep it one hundred, let's go ahead and keep it one thou well here, that's not inaccurate. But it's not like US is the only actor on that. I would say that we are probably the biggest actor on that. But okay. China considers any success for these popular uprisings as dangerous, a dangerous precedent, and a threat to its own political stability, as demonstrated by the links to which it goes to portray the Hong Kong pro democracy movement as the product of hostile foreign forces. That's that's actually inaccurate. Hong Kong was owned by Europe or by England, I should say, for a very long time. When it came time for it to be returned back to China, the people of Hong Kong that operated in a democratic way didn't want to go to a CCP way that wasn't hostile foreign forces. That was a culture that had been endemic to what we might affectionately call a modern city state. That was obviously that was going to be a tumultuous transition, but neither here nor there. For these reasons, Beijing has had reasons to prefer that a SOD remained in power, but China lacked both the will and the tools to help him. That underscores the fact that while China's influence is important to normal times and it lacks the coercive capacity to bail out an ally during moments of political and security crisis, China's involvement in Iran has been much greater compared to Syria. China is Iran's top oil buyer. Despite Western sanctions, Beijing has provided Tehran with an economic lifeline against Western pressure, including access to alternative markets and financial mechanisms. In addition, China has supplied Iran with dual use technology that enabled Tehran and its proxies like the Huthis to develop highly capable military drones. More importantly, China has shepherded Iran into two multilateral groupings as full members, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Regional Security Block and the Bricks. Now, I did want to make a mention of that one. China has supplied Ran with dual use technology that has enabled them and entire Tehran and its proxies like the hoo Theis, to develop highly capable military drones. I am personally of the belief that thewish dot com slash TMU drones that China has been peddling out to these people is not what we would call highly capable quote unquote that's just my two cents. But anyway, but for that support if Iran if Iran's greatest security crisis since it's war with Iraq in the nineteen eighties. China responded by following its habitual playbook diplomatic statements condemning Israeli actions. Okay, got you, affirming affirmations of Iran's sovereignty no doubt, and vague calls for peaceful resolution of the conflict one hundred percent. That seems to be very much China's playbook. Only after the ceasefire was reached between Israel and Iran did China reportedly provided Iran with surface to air missile batteries in exchange for oil. You would think that that'd be something they would want prior to But okay again, Although that may help Iran in the event of a return of hostilities with Israel, it is a far cry from the kind of military aid the US has provided to Ukraine, for example, in its war with Russia. China's behavior in the Middle East fits into a broader pattern around the world. For years, China has been one of the key enablers of the Cuban government, for instance, providing the country with technology like its internet infrastructure. That would explain why Cuba is still not doing too hot if China was the one that was running the Ethernet but all right, as well as limited loans and investment. However, when Cuba faced protests at the end of the pandemic due to shortages of food and medicine, threatening the communist regime survival. Beijing denounced the US blockade, but showed no willingness to offer the kinds of aid that would relieve the pressures of Havana. According to illustrative example in Pakistan, which could be the country's most clearly under China's protective umbrella, and that's because of their Belton Road initiative. Just so everybody's clear here, why would Pakistan China be connected Because they're trying to make their way through Pakistan. For a they're trying to go to the southern portion of Pakistan to have another port. But then they're also trying to drive a road through or a railway through Pakistan to get to the mineral minds in Afghanistan that the Chinese mining companies have claimed for themselves. But yeah, Pakistan's pretty critical to the Belton Road initiative. Therefore is very critical to China anyway. Win the situation with India and Pakistan popped off, where was China, Let's continue It says it played a key role in Beijing's Belton Road initiative and is a major purchaser of big ticket Chinese arms platforms. However, in Pakistan's recent exchange of fire with India, China took a relatively hands off position. Beijing did not express support for Islamabad and shared vital intelligence with its Pakistani counterparts, and while it remained unclear how reliable the after action reports were, Pakistan reportedly downed a number of Indian Air Force jets using Chinese made Shangdu j ten Ci fighters again because they're Tamu, because their wish dot com. China's tech is not anywhere in the conversation of being good tech, but they keep buying it because of Chinese and his cheap and I get that. But yeah, Pakistan was able to down a number of these Chinese jets, which is allegedly one of their fifth gen fire which is it's not it's really not anyway.
Speaker 9: But basically sixteen's were they not? Were the Indian ones also Chinese?
Speaker 1: The Indian ones that they were flying that Pakistan shot down were Chinese.
Speaker 9: Oh I thought the Pakistani ones were Chinese. Never mind Pakistan.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, they were flying French made planes.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, the Salt I forgot about that. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how many of them were down. I think that India got a couple of them down as well. And I'm not even saying, well, you know, the French, their their tech is adequate. It's not cutting edge, and it's also not dog shit either. It's somewhere in the middle. But yeah, the Chinese planes absolutely ate dirt. And a couple of the.
Speaker 9: Other thing here was that the air to air missiles have an enormous range, like two hundred or three hundred miles. Yeah, so it's not like close range dog fight like in a video game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, World War Two, it's a very long range.
Speaker 1: Yeah, way, go for it, go for it. But you're right the dogfight conversation as far as what we might watch, like you know the movie Iron Eagle from the eighties, right that there was still that last little remnant of like a traditional dogfight air to air combat like it's it's it is not the same as it once was and arguably never will be again. But yeah, it's it's usually the surface to air missiles that do most of the heavy lifting as far as downing craft goes. There are air to air missiles, like you're saying, but yeah, the range on them is ridiculous, Like, well before there even within eyesight of you, you're able to see them blip up on your radar and just lock on and send it. Whether you can see them with your eyes or not, it's it's next level anyway. But Beijing never signaled any willingness to become directly involved in the conflict in order to deter Indian escalation, nor did it play any role in the truce negotiations between the two sides. Now, in fairness, China has never suggested it would intervene to protect its partners, let alone promise to do so. In all of these cases, the diplomatic and economic risks and costs of any intervention would have far outweighed any potential benefit. And I also understand that as far as the China playing a role in the India Pakistan conversation, you know, China and India, depending on the week, are either bitter rivals or thicker than thieves. It really depends on when we're talking about because on one hand, they're both bricks nations. On the other hand, there is still an open border dispute between the two, which at least once a year leads to fistfights. Somehow, it hasn't gone to using weapons except like sticks. But there is a disputed border region between India and China that these dudes just meet up and have a full on platoon versus platoon brawl over the land, which and I do believe the violence solves a lot of problems. I'm a proponent of this, but nothing ever gets resolved. It's more of them both flexing really hard and they going home over it and then ah, yeah, well we'll see y'all next year. That's all it ever amounts to. So if China would have helped Pakistan in that conversation, would India have taken that as a third party offense against them the enemy of my or the friend of my enemy is my enemy, something along those lines. Would that have deteriorated bricks because again, it is such a new system, it is so fragile. One card being removed can topple everything. So did China step back from that whole conversation to try to maintain bricks hegemony or at least what they're trying to have as agemony, or was it more that they're all talking no bark or all bark no bite However, that phrase goes in your own head. That also makes sense to me. So the Pakistan India conversation, I understand why China wouldn't have weighed in, at least from a diplomatic stance. I get it. Why they wouldn't have helped Syria, that's crazy to me. Why they wouldn't help South Africa and some of the issues they've been having. It's pretty crazy. Why they wouldn't have helped Cuba. That's really wild to me. But anyway, China's perceived in action in moments of crisis does have an impact on its international image, and its non interventionalist approach carries costs and limitations as well. Friendlier governments that fall may be replaced by less friendly ones, and with countries increasingly forced to choose between close economic relations with the US or China, or else weighing their options for partnerships in key sectors like next generation tech, some may consider Washington to be a better option due to its benefits it offers with regard to regime survival. Yeah, historically speaking, America, we be doing war. That's one of the only things we're really good at. So if you're gonna hit your horse to a certain wagon. It would make more sense to me out loud that you would hitch your horse to the Washington conversation more than the Beijing conversation. You know, I don't know that country. Yeah, the help economically, even though they are fifty trillion in dead that's insane. But moving on, the Gulf States are a prominent example, despite China now being their principal oil buyer. China's approach also limits the degree to which it can take advantage of short term changes in diplomatic landscapes. For example, in theory, Trump's trade policies since returning to the office should have created opportunities for China to expand its influence very much so. As much as Trump has been throwing tariffs left, right and center, he's been handing them out like candy. He's been throwing tariffs on countries like it's going out of style. You would think, especially China being the business hub that it is, they're all about the money. You would think that China would take that opportunity to strengthen trade deals with all these countries to where they may not want to go to America to sell their goods. Why don't you sell it in China. We have a big population, we have all these things going on. Whatever. Yet Beijing's response has been sluggish and even aloof it has offered some cosmetic measures, such as eliminating tariffs on African imports, but that mostly applies to commodities that China needs, while failing to offer more meaningful benefits, whether to developing economies or the European Union. Yeah, most of that was minerals. Most of that was the cobalt and the lithium and things like that that are being mine through slave labor in Africa right now. That was they're eliminating the tariffs on African imports. If you look deeper into that, it's mostly, like you said, things that China needs, like the precious minerals. That was it. That was their response. But anyway, China's priority remains protecting its own economic interests and avoiding entanglements that could jeopardize its long term strategic objectives. I completely understand that, including maintaining access to global markets and technology, but even the most carefully crafted long term planning means little if a country is incapable of seizing unexpected opportunities that present themselves along the way at times of crisis. Beijing's reluctance to take on diplomatic obligations, engage in military interventions, or make economic sacrifices to secure its partner's interests highlights the limits of translating economic influence into geopolitical power. At any other moment, this would offer a clear advantage to the US, whose willingness to support allies with military action is an important complement to economic statecraft in its efforts to counter China. But given Trump's hostility to alliances and a US public keen on avoiding excessive military engagements, China's preference for economic traction over political action suggests that the world may be entering a period in which no single power is willing to bear the full cost of global leadership. Now couple that with the article that we just read about possibly being on his way out. I gotta tell you now, more than ever, I feel like we need to hear from our random Malaysian man correspondent in the streets, Donald Trump. Don't trust China. China is ass ho. Thank you, random Taiwanese guy. I love you to death. Stay homeie, stay. Speaking of with things that are going on in the South East Asian area. If anybody hasn't heard, Cambodia and Thailand are popping off. They have a full on war going on, and it seemed like it was gonna be something small, right, There was a land mine that went off in Cambodia, and to be completely honest, that was probably a landmine that we put there. If you look into Operation Barrel Roll, we were trying to disrupt any kind of movement in the Ho Chi Minh Trail. We dropped tons of land mines and explosives. Actually, if we're gonna be honest, we dropped two hundred and sixty two million pounds of ordinance into these areas during the Vietnam War during Operation Barrel Roll. Look it up and there's a lot of unexploded ordinance in and around Lous and Cambodia. A landmine went off, Thailand is blaming Cambodia. Cambodia is blaming Thailand. There's a whole thing of who done it on this. This has spawned and spurned and spun off into a whole conflict. This video that I'm about to show y'all again, for anybody listening to this, you're gonna want to see this Come to the Cajun Night on Patreon. Link is in the description below. This dude is a whole vibe. I don't this is a Cambodian soldier. He's fighting, firing towards a tie position with a RpK and a RPG. I will say this with the RPG or excuse me, the RpK. Typically that's a belt fed machine gun. He's got the mag fed style of it. Those metal drum bags are sick if you're using it for an AK or a single f action for full auto. Those metal canister mags are absolute dog shit. You're gonna watch him do remedial action on this RpK like every shot, if not every other shot. It's insane. But I just want to point out some things about this homeboy. He is a whole vibe of a war fighter. Check this out. Oh yeah, I should give a warning. There's gonna be gunfire and explosions in this. So if you're listening to this the following day in your car or something like that, relax, it's just it's just a video and plan. I'll turn down the volume a little bit more just so that I'll be courteous to all of our AirPod and speaker listeners here. But yo, check this dude out cigarette dangling from the mouth, backwards hat, no shirt, no shoes, no problem, just out there getting it in, just just having a ball, just dudes being bros. He fires a couple rounds with the RpK. Look, I'm still cigarette he's he's even his own cameraman. He has a whole one man unit over here firing the rp.
Speaker 9: BRO.
Speaker 1: I love this guy, and I'm not even supporting Cambodia in this conflict, but I like this homie. Homeboy is legitimately no shoes, no shirt, cigarette dangling, just out there getting it in. You know that? Just it Ah, that makes me happy. It makes me so happy. Anyway. All right, let's read a little bit into the conversation, because while the war kicked off, I don't want to call it a war. I don't know even know if it's classified as a war. Yet, Let's call it the conflict, right, the Cambodia Thailand conflict. There was a lot of finger pointing, There was a lot of names being called, There was a lot of blame that was trying to be assigned one way or another, And for a split second, there it sounded like they were about to have a ceasefire, and then Thailand accuses Cambodia of violating the fragile ceasefire for a second time. Cambodia has pre denied breaking the truce, which came into effect on Tuesday after five days of violent clashes. Thailand has accused Cambodia of a flagrant violation of a truce to end cross border fighting, claiming Cambodian troops launched an overnight attack on the frontier. The neighbors agreed to a ceasefire starting Tuesday after five days of clashes killed at least forty three people on both sides as a long standing dispute over contested border regions boiled over into open combat across the eight hundred kilometer frontier. Thailand's Foreign Ministry said its troops in Sisiket Province came under attack by small arms fire and grenade assaults launched by Cambodian forces and an offensive which continued until Wednesday morning. This represents a flagrant violation of the ceasefire agreement, set a Foreign Ministry statement. Thai government spokesperson g Rayu Huang sab Yeah also reported overnight clashes, but said in a statement the Thai side maintained control of the situation and general conditions along the border are reported to be normal from eight am Wednesday. Cambodia has previously denied breaking the truce designed to end fighting, which has seen the two countries evacuate a total of more than three hundred thousand people from the border region. The armisiss got off to a shaky start in the early hours of Tuesday, with Thailand accusing Cambodia of continuing attacks in a clear attempt to undermine mutual trust. Before calm generally prevailed. Meetings between rival commanders along the border, scheduled as part of the pact went ahead on Tuesday, with Thailand's armies saying de escalation steps were agreed, including a halt on troop reinforcements or movements that could lead to misunderstandings, but later in the day a foreign affair spokesperson for Bangkok's Border Crisis Center not going to try to pronounce that, warned in this moment in the early days of the ceasefire, the situation is still fragile. Jets, rockets and artillery have killed at least fifteen Thai troops and fifteen Thai civilians, while Cambodia has confirmed only eight civilians and five military debts. The peace pact was sealed in Malaysia after intervention from US President Trump, who both Thailand and Cambodia are counting for a trade deal to avert his threat of an eye watering tariff. Okay, So with all this being said, the Thailand Cambodia war conversation, that's gonna be a bit of a dog walking if it actually continues to escalate. Thailand has a military force of I wanna say, six hundred thousand, while Cambodia has a little under two hundred thousand. So, just going off of numbers alone, let's not even talk about tech. Let's not even talk about actual military prowess and capabilities here, just off of the numbers and the equipment, Thailand would absolutely decimate the Cambodian forces. Now, look at whenever you see videos of Thaie fighters, they're a proper military, they're a proper United Force. Then we see Cambodian fighters who are out there looking like beach bombs with military equipment, which I'm not mad at. I like that your boy is in a comfortable you know, he's comfortable while he's fighting. That makes my heart happy. But also, let's not negate the fact that that is the majority of Cambodian fighters, a lot of them are wearing whatever uniform pieces they could throw together. They're using outdated equipment at best. If this conversation goes further, if this conflict goes further, Thailand is gonna absolutely the disputed border region is not going to be very disputed for long. So all right, that was about all I have on my end. Let's get to the chat and see what everybody else has brought to the table. Raven Lee has pulled up a video of a picture. I'm sorry, uh oh, it's Ozzie. It's Sharon being sad that Ozzie's dead. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Rip to Ozzy Osbourne, the true prince of darkness in my opinion. Let's see, there's another article here, Doug Warner. Another quake. Ooh okay, let's talk about this. A six point four quake just struck in the same region off the coast of Russia where the eight point eight earthquake registered. Talk about a swarm. Nearly all of these marks on the map are from the last couple of days alone. Wow, So that is a pretty substantial fault line, for lack of better words, or a spot where the plate's meet, that is experiencing a lot of quakes as of this moment. Now, I did see before we started shooting that Hawaii had a tsunami warning that they were, you know, starting to evacuate around the coast, and it has already been called off that. You know, it's a relatively good practice whenever you see an earthquake that could potentially send a tidal wave your way to get to higher ground. Apparently it didn't do anything, and they're not expecting that it's gonna do anything either. So I do find it interesting that Russia is having all of these quakes in that short amount of time. The symbolism, you know, I agree, Raven one hundred percent, sounds like somewhere is about to need some freedom and democracy. Yeah, Anthony, Yeah, I agree with that. Let's see moving on here. I'm rooting for Candice, but there's always the chance that Brigitte's team proves that she is a woman somehow and that they have been hiding it specifically for the right moment. I can't wait to see you know Tim Dillon had a very hot take on this. All she has to do is show it, like not to the world. I'm not saying that Brigitte needs to make OnlyFans account or something like that, but you know, I'm just I'm throwing it out. Our first lady has a centerfold in Playboy that you could go find. Brigitte's got man hands and broad shoulders, and I'm just I'm throwing it out. I'm not saying that she should even do something like that. But if it goes to court, if the international suing that seems to possibly get ready to take place here, if that goes down, y'all understand that we're gonna have to get a real medical professional to examine Brigitte Macron's genitals to confirm that she has the parts that were born to her. I mean, yes, they could just do a blood test, right That would be one way, but that can also be altered with enough hormones. Look at all these quote unquote women that were competing in the Olympics that had dicks, but they're.
Speaker 8: Not the chromosomes. That's the thing. The chromosomes will show it right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very true. It's very true. I hope that they do something like that, and it would just it would save everything. Literally if she was to submit that to a medical professional, that would end the conversation. But you know, here we are.
Speaker 9: Uh huh, Yeah, I'm figuring there's a chance she may do that, and maybe she really is a woman, but she's been trying to hide it, specifically to lead someone like Candace Owens on. And Candace Owens may even say that it's a victory for Candace that oh see, look I made her release that all this stuff she didn't want to release, and then but it'll it'll be a defeat for Candas if that happens.
Speaker 8: I'm still rooting for her to actually be right about the.
Speaker 9: Whole thing and Forgit to be a man, for her to be Jean Michelle troug No. Yeah, and you know, she refuses to produce any photos of herself from her youth or standing next to Jean Michelle troug No. I think Candace has had to concede that Jean Michele and Brigitte, at least at one point in the distant past world two different people. But she's claiming that maybe Brigitte died and that Jean Michel Trugnau assumed her identity. Now that's quite a climb down from the previous statement, and you know, maybe it'll turn out Canvas is wrong and that's not going to shatter my entire world, right, you know, I just can't wait to see what the real truth is.
Speaker 1: I would love to see the backpedal if Brigitte does submit the DNA evidence and all the things, and it is understood that is a very manly looking woman, but a woman nonetheless bro that I could see Candas trying to still claim it as a victory. Like you said, I could see her absolutely trying to do that, but also the amount of backpedaling and public apology that she would have to do would be unprecedented for her. So I don't know. Either way it goes. I'm still getting a laugh out of it. So I call it. Macrona announced France would recognize Palestine very recently too. Yeah, that's that's a thing. But Cron's falling out of favor in France. From what I could tell, A lot of his people are not too happy with him, and they haven't been for a while, but now more than ever. I'm not saying it's over the Palestine thing. There's multiple levels to that. Uh yeah, to your point you're about to say, here, Europe has too many Muslims, and their leadership class may be facing a choice of whether to support Ukraine or Israel, and they are choosing Ukraine. Yo. That's another thing too, talking about too many, you know, and not just Muslims. We should give the distinction that these are refugees and illegal immigrants from Muslim countries. That yeah. But even that being said, dude, New York City is about to elect a socialist Muslim as their mayor. And the worst part is the Hasidic Jews of New York were the deciding vote to put him in office. That is mind blowing to me. But still nonetheless it's happening. Let's see, Prince Albert was not a Habsburg. He was the house of Saxe Kuberg. Oh yeah, yeah, which changed its name to Windsor in World War One to sound less German. That's right, that's right. I apologize. The Muslims are getting their round two for the Crusades, yo. Israel is looking like it wants round two for the two Crusades. They bombed the only Catholic church in Gaza that crusades were launched for much less in the Middle Ages. I'm just saying, but I hope that it doesn't escalate like that. I hope everybody just calms down and goes home and stops it. They're not gonna, I hope, but they're not gonna, you know. Tony went on to say, I think China's AI is at least as good as the US, may be better for generating video, Yeah, because they robbed it from US. Because the deep Seak conversation. Hell, there was about a month where if you went to deep seek and asked what are you, it answered chat GPT and there was that open file that they found in the Pentagon with a direct link to China. So, yes, to your point, China's AI is literally as good as the United States as AI. I one hundred percent agree with you on that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: India is quite culturally dissimilar to the US and ways that are getting more noticeable. Very true. There is also a huge anti Indian far right movement on Twitter that largely started last Christmas over the H one B visas. Yeah, I noticed that too, the far right movement. It's it is very interesting that they are going after pretty much all H one B visas, but they were specifically targeting Indian H one B visas. I didn't I don't know where that particular spun from, but that seemed to be a flavor profile they were going for.
Speaker 9: Well, I've seen the charts showing that Indians in particular get like eighty percent of the H one B visas. It's an overwhelming majority. And they work with each other, their entire firms in India that are dedicated to getting people H one bvss that don't exist in other countries. And they've also got a reputation for being very nepotistic. So anyway, yeah, the far right definitely, there were a lot of very anti Indian memes made, mostly about a lot of them don't like toilets and you know, their accent and stuff like that, and I thought, wow, you know, I thought Indians were regarded as pretty conservative and well, anyway, the far right, like alt right people on Twitter, really seem to hate Indians almost that exception I know so much seeks, but especially Hindus, especially the polytheists.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, Sikhs are by and large theists. Yeah, they're monotheists for sure, but they are if we're going to talk about just typical political leanings, they are conservative, if not ultra conservative in a lot of cases. So it makes sense that the far right would not really have much beef with them. They do see to have a lot of beef with the Hindus as a religious and a cultural thing. But also I don't know many Sikhs that got an H one B to get here. Most of them just like properly into immigrate to the area and like set up shop. That seems to be another thing for them culturally is to like branch out, not for takeover principles, but more or less because the Sikhs have been well, I don't want to say discriminated against, but there are certain countries like Canada for instance, that is borderline persecuting the Sikh population there, and there's there's reasons they say that they were housing terrorist groups or leaders of terrorist groups and all these things. It's but yeah, the the far right, they I'm with you. I don't know why they have such a hatred towards the Indian population as of this moment. But all of the shit that's going on with Trump and Modi right now is not helping that cause whatsoever.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, well, yeah, the Sikhs are a pretty small minority in India. There may be one or two percent of the population, but there are a disproportionately high percentage of the Indian immigrants to the US and Canada. I worked with a ton of Sikhs in one of my lab jobs, and I don't think they were h one b. They don't tend to be programmers as much, but they just do all kinds of other stuff like work in labs and work as truckers. Yeah, all over the country as truckers for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And the Hindus for some reason, I guess they tend to be more like programmers and other stuff. But the reason the far right doesn't like them, there's several One reason is India's government and the Hindus tend to be very pro Israel for some reason, and the far right in this country is very anti Israel, especially on Twitter, and Indians are seen as very nepotistic but also like smelly. Oh gosh, we just don't like them basically, and especially vivek Wa'maswami, they don't like him. Vivic Arama Swami, head of tweeted about how oh Americans, the heritage Americans are just too lazy, and we immigrants work hard because we need to, because we're told we need to get ahead. We're not watching Saved by the Bell and the Simpsons like you people. And yeah that's WEE heard f be back a lot. But Okay, that's all I gotta say on that.
Speaker 1: That's not an untrue statement though. And it's not just Indians, right. You find any Southeast Asian immigrant to America, they blust their ass mostly because of the cultural things their parents. Like, Yo, if you're bringing home a minus like you are just worthless, it's got to be a plus's I remember I had a couple of Asian friends growing up. That was the thing. They didn't have a four oh GPA like, that was their ass when they got home, Like it was a real cultural thing to them. And you know, we could argue about the semantics as to why that is. Is it because they were second generation Americans. Their parents were directly off the boat, not physically, you know what I mean, And so they wanted their child to do well in America with the opportunities they were presented because they knew what they came from. Okay, there's probably something to be said for that. But a lot of the H one B immigrants, there's a conversation to say that some of them stay in America and do great here. Others you're kind of part of the brain drain, if you will. And they take all the credentials that they get from American institutions, go home and they live like kings. Right. And to your point about how Indians kind of get more into the tech industry, there's even racism within India which goes back to their cast system. Don't get me wrong, but like North India is more of the tech people, like you're talking about, South India gets shit on by North India as the craftsmen for lack of better words. Ah, they use their feet when they make stuff. Oh, they're the worst. They're the ones with the slums. They're the ones that don't use toilets and this and this, and it's like, you know, I understand that India is the largest country on Earth and that there's tons of cultures within India. Hell, their money has ten different languages on it. That's how culturally diverse the subcontinent itself is. But it is really, uh, it's a thing like you said, from the far right conservatives. They do not like India. Some of that's for Israeli leanings. Some of that is just for their culture and heritage as a whole. It's it's pretty wild to see. Let's see you shared a picture thirteen years of jijaping. All right. So in twenty twelve, when Jijaping took office, the GDP of China was eight point five trillion, The GDP per capita was six thousand dollars, Inflation was at two point six percent, the gold reserves were at three point two trillion dollars, the debt was twenty four percent, the pension was four hundred yen per month, and the income was four thousand yen per month median household income. Of course, twenty twenty five, the GDP is forty one trillion, the GDP per capita is thirteen thousand, Inflation is down to two point one percent, the gold in the reserves up to four trillion. The national debt is up only one percent, from twenty four percent to twenty five percent. That's nice. The pension per month has increased to just over thirty three hundred yen per month, and the median income per month is forty two thousand yen per month as opposed to four thousand, So she has done very well for China with his tenure. I'll be very honest with you, but it seems as though in the last couple of years he has kind of been going a little off the rails, and I think his people are not too pleased with him. Although I will say people have a short memory. People forget what it was like before he took office as opposed to how they're living now. But even still, it's all one, oh shit, will ruin a thousand out of boys? Right, And I've said that a million times. You could build a thousand bridges, you know what I mean. But you do that one thing and that's all you are. I'm not saying that's exactly what is happening with she as this moment. I don't I couldn't tell you, to be completely honest. Moving on here, let's see romanizing the j's noise. Yeah you said that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we can just kip some of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you. Let's see Tony when you have time wikipedia on. Oh is that the thing for the pronunciation as well?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got you. I'm gonna pull that up so I could review that later for sure, because that's gonna be a whole thing. China may be getting more ownership of the Panama Canal. Tell us a little bit about this, Tony.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I read an article about this, and it's a little too complicated even for me. But there's this Chinese or Hong Kong based shipping conglomerate called Hutchison that owns a lot of ports around the world, and black Rock from the US obviously has a stake in a lot of ports around the world. And there's a.
Speaker 9: Chinese Beijing owned company called Costco. It's like our Costco without the tea, and it also has a big steak in a lot of ports around the world. And apparently they're negotiating and doing some horse trading. And the short version of the story is that the Chinese government and Chinese owned Costco might be taking control of more ports in and around Panama and maybe a bigger steak in the Panama Canal. But the article I read didn't go into enough detail to really flesh it out, and I don't want to take too much time here, but yeah, China, they've had a big steak in the Panama Canal since Panama gave it to them in sometime after nineteen ninety nine. The US basically broke Panama off of Colombia in about nineteen oh three in order to make the Panama Canal happen so Colombia wouldn't own it. And then in nineteen seventy seven, the US agreed to give the Panama Canal back to Panama in nineteen ninety nine, twenty two years later, and then that happened, and then I think Panama sold a major stake of it to China.
Speaker 8: And here we are now.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. I remember whenever the big deal happened with that Trump in the big situation with the Panama Canal, Blackrock was making a big thing where they were buying like fifty four new ports. They already owned ports all over the world. They were moving in on like fifty four of them very strategically. Twenty. I know there was three that was like the crown jewels of the Panama Canal, but there was twenty of them in and around that area that it was a whole we did a whole cult to conspiracy episode as a matter of fact, on the fact that they were owning these strategic ports, Yes, for American interest, but Blackrock has a lot more than just American interests that they answer towards. So yeah, yeah, very interesting. I haven't heard much about China buying more or building more ports around the area. But again, if China is trying to project more power, and they do so through economics, and I understand that, but man, they have not done anything to help their homies on a military standpoint, especially in lieu of all the tariff's conversation that's going on here now. They are seated at a forty five percent tariff etchedon stone as of this moment. That can also change. I know that goes against the entire term of etchton Stone, but with our current administration, it depends on the day, It depends on the moon phases, it depends on the winds. As far as what's going to happen next. With all of that being said, let's see you also said that there may be rare earths on that high border, but Grox says, no, I haven't heard anything as far as there being some sort of a rare earth or anything like that as far as what the border dispute is about. But that border dispute has it's not a new conversation. That's been a border dispute for a couple of years for sure, And I don't know if they use this random accident with a landmine as just the catalysts to try to finally settle the border dispute forever, or if there is some real truth to that. I said earlier that it's very possible that it's an American mind from the Vietnam War era. It's very possible. It's also equally possible that that mine was placed by one of these sides for that purpose, maybe to be a not a false flag operation, but for the principle of starting the conflict in the first place. I don't know. I don't know. I hope that everything gets resolved fairly quickly. Me and Mar, just on the other side of Camba or on the other side of Thailand is still in an open civil war. So out of the entirety of the Southeast Asian area, India just got out of a conflict with Pakistan, there's still in a conflict with China. China is in multiple border dispute. It's not necessarily conflicts, but border disputes. Nonetheless, Me and Mar is an open fighting. Cambodia and Thailand are in open fighting. The only ones that seem to be mining their business is Laos, Vietnam, Singapore. That's about it. Honestly, it's pretty crazy. Like I said, I hope everything gets resolved fairly quickly and we can get back to business as usual. I would prefer that, and I'm sure all the good listeners of The Cajun Night would as well. With all this being said, we are gonna wrap this episode up if you again, if you would like to join in the conversation next week, please join us. The link is in the description below. Go to Patreon and check out The Cajun Night. There's only one tier for injury. We do this every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. It gets promoted on the Cult Conspiracy. And if you would like to throw in your two cents or bring up something that I did not bring up. If you're listening to this right now and you're like Jake, if you talk about all of these things, but why are you missing this thing? Why have you not talked about this conversation or whatever? Bring it. I would love to hear more people's opinions about what is important and what is happening around the world again. The link is in the description below, Cajun Night at Patreon. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Night and thank you again for joining me. And as always, God bless