Speaker 1: O friend of the are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today for the first time, and actually, I don't know why it took so long to get you guys on this show. We've talked to you a couple of times and other circles and on your show, but for the very first time, Welcome to the Cult of Conspiracy, the Legit Bat Podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh well, thank you very much. Cheers ourselves since nobody's clapping.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, you got it.
Speaker 3: I think it took a while though, because I know we talked to you guys several years ago. I think it's been like three years. And then I was looking through old like we said on the show we did with you guys, I was looking through shows and I'm like, shit, we haven't got them on in a while. So, you know, for your listeners, we had you on our channel a couple of weeks ago and it was super fun. So thanks for having us on because this will be great.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, no, of course it will be. Yes, that's just how it is over here, especially you guys and then mixing with us. It's just I don't know, where it's going to go. We didn't really go into this with a topic in mind, but we are all conspiracy theorists, and I'm sure something.
Speaker 1: Will come up.
Speaker 2: I was actually listening to your show earlier, as a matter of fact, and you had a guest on not that long. It was like your second to last podcast, and it was the guy who wrote a funny thing happened on the Way that on the Way to the Moon and Bart Sebrell, My god, what a stud that guy is.
Speaker 3: He's awesome. I that was on my list and I finally got contact infox for him, and for some reason he said he'd come on our show. I don't know why, but I was stoked that he did. So we actually want to have him back on and see, you know, if there's any you know, updates or whatever. Everybody asked the same questions to these types of people like Bart sebral I guess has been on Rogan. I didn't even know that when I scheduled him. So he's been on like some big ship and then he comes on our stupid show and I'm like, uh, what do I even ask this guy? Like? Is the earth flat?
Speaker 1: He did you ask him?
Speaker 4: With that?
Speaker 3: Not in so many words, but I I kind of alluded to it near the end, and he was like basically like, no, the Earth is not flat. Like, okay, I'll leave that for you to debate with somebody else. I'm not the guy for this.
Speaker 5: He's got other stuff going on though, to worry about the shape of the Earth. He's like, everyone's lying to us, and that's just one more lie.
Speaker 2: But I feel like questioning the moon landings is kind of the gateway drug, uh, to questioning if the Earth is flat?
Speaker 1: And so if you're.
Speaker 2: Completely yeah, yeah, if you're completely bought into the moon landings, which we bounce back and forth with that all the time over here. Yes, the footage was absolutely fake and also extremely homosexual, and and but does that necessarily mean that we never went What are your thoughts on that, or both of y'all's thoughts if we ever actually did go, I mean, forget about the footage and all that other shit.
Speaker 1: Do you think we physically went to the moon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny. That's something that Joe Rogan actually said to him when he did the episode with him. I believe he said, just because the footage was fake doesn't mean we didn't actually go, you know like it. It means that maybe we did get footage, we weren't able to record it and send it back, But it doesn't mean that they wanted to show us something that ended up still being you know, ended up being false. Like I definitely think the footage is bullshit. Yeah, obviously, how can you prove if you start something off with a lie, how are you going to convince people it really happened. So I don't blame people for doubting it.
Speaker 3: It's the same It seems like a cop out kind of, but it the same way as I do almost everything nowadays in twenty twenty four, where I'm not saying I know what it is or what the shape is, or whether it happened or whatever. All I'm saying is that whatever we're told is not true to a whatever degree you want to, you know, put on that there's something about it that's not true for the most part most everything. So when people fight about like the shape of the Earth, I'm like, I'm less concerned with the shape of the earth or I want to know what the fuck we're living on. And it's almost verifiably false that what NASA tells us it is to me, it's verifiably false that what they tell us is what it is. And we recently had a guy I named Mark Goeber. I highly recommend if you want to talk to this guy, smart as shit Princeton graduate, you know, for you know, if that means anything to anybody. But he's written several books and the way he comes at it is the exact way that I do, only less articulate, obviously, But he comes at it like I don't know what it is, but here's proof that it's not what we're told it is. And he does that with a lot of things. Germ theory flatters all that kind of thing, and the way real quick recommend him on. But that's kind of that's my stance.
Speaker 6: What do you mean by not do you mean strictly the shape is not what NASA is saying it is, or like the composition of it, like there's a layer of magma underneath us and all that, Like to what level do you mean that they're lying to us?
Speaker 3: So this is this is why he's actually applying you know, science to it is because he came at it like and just a few years ago he actually has a podcast. It's like several episodes and it's just kind of a series. But he actually talks about, you know, Copernicus being mocked for thinking the Earth was a spear and all this kind of thing, and he actually kind of backtracked on that later because he figured out this dude proved that dark matter is not the real thing, like he disproved dark matter. And the way he explains is that dark matter is the the lynchpin kind of for the whole theory behind the Earth being a spinning ball gravity, right, and so dark matter he explains it interesting, I believe this. I don't know.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm not questioning you.
Speaker 5: It's like a peer review journal article that this guy wrote. I wish I couldn't remember the guy's name.
Speaker 3: I'll look it up.
Speaker 5: But he was just saying, there reason the existence for dark matter is how we think of gravity, how gravity works. So if dark matter doesn't exist, then then gravity isn't necessarily real and doesn't mean it means that we're not necessarily on a rotating ball flying through space.
Speaker 3: Right. So that's why he's not really.
Speaker 5: Saying, like I know what it is. He's just saying it's not this.
Speaker 3: That's what I loved about he came at it saying, I don't know what it is, but it's not this provably in my, you know, opinion, because of all of this evidence cit he compiled. So that's what I love about it. And so he doesn't come out he's not a flat earther per se, but he'll get paid like that because he doesn't think it's a spinning fucking ball. So and I love that too, because I'm kind of right in the middle, like agnostic like that too, where I'm like, I I don't know what it is, but I know we're being lied to, probably on both ends, and I just want to know. Are we in like a TV? Are we in Legends of Zelda? And it's neither flat nor round because we're just in this like two dimensional screen? You know, dude, I that's actually days on that.
Speaker 2: But that's how I felt, for that's actually current how I feel as far as the shape of the earth.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I went through a couple of years of being a full on flat earther, like you could not convince me that it wasn't flat. I was so convinced. But then I tried mushrooms, and then I tried DMT, and then I tried a different form of D and T and I was like, oh, so it very well could just be like that. We live in a simulation and that's why it seems flat, but from outer space it's more round. And because in a simulation or in a matrix, our minds are pretty much incapable of comprehending the exact composition of whatever the fuck is all around us. And so now I'm kind of just on the double toroid kind of.
Speaker 1: Idea.
Speaker 2: I feel like that makes Yeah, it kind of makes the most amount of sense that it talks about the plane of inertia, which would make it seem like it's flat.
Speaker 1: And but I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: I think that if you're ever looking to any kind of government agency for an answer, as for any kind of truth, it's just, you know, you're just gonna be fucking talked in circles with it and are They're just going to feed you some kind of bullshit and you kind of just have to have faith in it. And I lost faith in the government and all of the three letter agencies a long time ago.
Speaker 6: I'm still yard one hundred percent the three letter agencies don't tell me that the laws of physics tell me that. But that's just me from my very uh you know, grounded perspective.
Speaker 2: Which which law of physics are you applying to it? Specifically?
Speaker 1: Which what's the first? What is the first law?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: Them?
Speaker 6: Like all of them, and how all of them can only work if we are on some sort of a spherical playing field. But again, I am not a physicist and I am not an expert in these fields. All I am saying is that from my understanding of how things work, it makes sense that we live on a ball and that the story that they told us in science class makes sense.
Speaker 1: But right, I.
Speaker 2: Guess my question was though, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just gonna say, that's the most interesting thing is because I've listened. I have a lot of friends and a lot of fellow podcasters, and I've listened to debates and all that stuff. Literally neither side can one prove their point or prove one way or the other, but they they believe it is. And the other weird thing is that a lot of the things that work on a globe model also work on the flat model. In their view, of course, the way that they describe it, it's like that could work that way too, But like you said, the only thing, a lot of these things, you just have to just believe it. You just have to take it on faith. And you know what that's called a cult.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: Take your fair same thing.
Speaker 7: The flat Earth movement, dude, I don't throw shade.
Speaker 6: They've uncovered a lot of things and a lot of research has been done in a lot of amazing places. I just haven't seen a model of the flat earth aside from like simulation theory. Which fine, Fine, if like you're the type of flat earther that believes this is all a matrix, then like I disagree, but respectfully, I get where you're coming from, and like we can agree to disagree peacefully, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: That's that's cool.
Speaker 6: But we like that well, I mean, the matrix theory is the same theory as like if we all died in twenty twelve and we don't know it yet because our brain is still firing off the last of our chemicals that go on for seven minutes after the brain stops getting oxygen, so like we are all in a dreamer like.
Speaker 3: Lost, we're actually already dead.
Speaker 6: Exactly, yeah, exactly, So like matrix theory, that theory or you know, these I could at least appreciate, you know what I mean. I might disagree with them for my own personal reasons, but I understand why somebody would agree with them for their personal reasons.
Speaker 7: No shape the other ones.
Speaker 6: About the flat earth models, the issue that I've had with them, Yes, they show these examples of like how it works on a flat plan and it works on a reund cool, except the example that they give that works in that one example doesn't work with the model they showed five minutes ago that works with this other thing, And both of those don't work with this other model that they showed twenty minutes ago about this other other thing. And if you overlay all of the things on top of each other, their model physically can't work.
Speaker 3: But no, again, there's a lot of problems with it. That's the that's why people are still debating it is because there's a lot of problems with the flat Earth model. I mean, like obviously, so there's a lot of problems with what NASA tells us too. So that's where I'm in the middle.
Speaker 7: Agreed, Now hand, do you believe that we have been to the moon.
Speaker 3: So that's another one where I kind of fall I don't think. First of all, that comes back to what do you think the moon is? First of all, is it a big I mean, so the Earth's gravity is strong enough to hold the Moon in its orbit, and the Earth is in the Sun's orbit, but the Sun doesn't take the Moon away because the Earth's or you know, like gravity is stronger than the Sun. So the Moon stays here. There's a lot of weird things so to try to even figure out what the fuck the moon is. And there's a lot of old writings or whatever. We listen to mysterious universe regularly shout out uh Ben and Aaron over there, and they a long time ago they covered a book I think that was called Who Who Made the Moon? Or something like that. And there's a lot of old like tales about the moon not even being in the sky at some point and then all of a sudden it just kind of appearing. So there's a lot that goes into just did we go to the moon or not? I personally, if we did, whatever we were shown is one bogus. If we actually did go there, why didn't Why aren't they showing me the real thing? I mean, there's tons of documentaries on the Moon landing. Bartzebrell is a good one. It's a dusty rock floating around like I just don't but it looks like it, like I've looked at I have a telescope. I've taken pictures of it. It looks three dimensional. It looks like there's craters and perfectly round, by the way, because no meteor ever hits it at an angle. But I don't know. I don't think we went there. If we did, why are we really not gone back? And why are they trying to do it again?
Speaker 5: Because the Van Allen Belt is there and you can't get the technology right. But they were able to get through, but now they're sending crash test dummies through. So if the Van Allen Belt is real, then no, I don't believe we went to the Moon at all, because that's why we can't go back. But if that's just a barrier now or kind of an excuse for them to say, like either way, the Van Allen Belt is one of the weirdest things to me because it's been around forever, according to them, a gigantic belt of radiation in between us and the Moon, and but we got through it with nineteen fifties and sixties technology a calculator that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 2: As there's a couple of years ago, No, I was just gonna say, a couple of years ago, we actually had on a another podcaster out there, one of my favorites to ever listen to.
Speaker 1: If you ever heard of a crow Triple seven, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, we've had him on a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: Fucking love that guy.
Speaker 2: But he you know, he shot the documentary shooting the Moon, and now he's like shooting the Sun, which is pretty crazy. But that documentary, dude, insane. But those the the video footage that he got from whenever he was shooting the moon and seeing the lunar wave and seeing like what seemed to be like little let's I mean, just to be as kindergarten as I can, little white dots that are coming out of the moon. Maybe you can call them spaceships, maybe you can call them aliens, mining whatever the hell the moon is made up of. But like I don't know, dude, whenever I see like a literal lunar wave, so like literally like an old school TV screen that has the line go down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dude.
Speaker 2: It makes me think that either the Moon is either a projection of some sort or maybe it's some kind of plasma, right, because like a rock is not going to do that, Like you're not going to see a rock have a television line go down it.
Speaker 1: Now, does that.
Speaker 2: Speak more to maybe our atmosphere or the bubble that we're in, Whether if you believe in the firmament, maybe there was a little a little line going down in the firmament and it showed up on the moon because it doesn't show up against the night sky or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think that, dude, the moon is just such a weird anomaly. And I don't really trust anything that anybody says about the moon for being so sure if we've never been there, Like that's the craziest thing. Like, if we've never been there, how can you possibly say that you know what it's made of?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Like that's my thing.
Speaker 6: I agree that at least the lunar landing video the one small step for man. I think everybody with a brainstem can look at that and pretty well say that that's fake.
Speaker 3: Fine, fine, But I am actually on the landline in nineteen sixty nine. Everybody knows that in real time.
Speaker 6: But I do believe that humans, or at least human technology has made it to the Moon. Now I'm not going to say a human being has ever been I think we may have. I can't confirm, but I believe that at least a rover has been sent there reason being. There is a test that you can do if you buy the laser. There's a laser beam that you can line up to a reflective pad that they've put on the Moon, and you can only do it when the Moon is at a certain place in the sky per your area on Earth. You have to do it on a certain day, and you can have cloud coverage whatever. But you can actually time it and you shoot the beam up and it bounces off the reflective pad and hits your receiver back in time, and you can actually clock in time.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 6: They did experiments about this a good bit, I believe, And that's only you, as a regular civilian, can go buy the equipment and do it just for the fuck of it, because let's say you're just a little science enthusiast or something. So that reflective pad at least was placed there. I think that at least, and I don't. I'm not of the belief that it's a projection. I believe it's at least all things out there, because we can track tidal waves and title surges based off of the lunar cycles and things. The Farmers Almanac is based off of it. There's a lot of stuff that goes into it. But I'm not gonna say that human beings made it through the van Allen radiation built. I believe that at least are over may have. I think that's an arguable, you know, middle ground to go for.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I love the I was going to say earlier from because you're the Christian here me and I would be close to that as well. And if anybody reads the Bible, they should almost one hundred percent be a flat earther or at least very much question what's going on with NASA. I don't know if you guys know Josh Monday, but.
Speaker 7: Great, Oh we have guy, we love him.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, he does your Sunday sermons. That's right anyway. Yeah, so the way he breaks down Biblical cosmology, and there was a huge debate I think last year between two pastors. And I'm not taking one side or the other, but the Globe pastor was a fucking asshole, and he came across so pretentious and condescending. I couldn't even listen to all of it. I'm like, oh my god, I don't even care what you have to say right now. You're a fucking dickhead. And the other guy is very respectful and you know, made his points and really, really, at the end of the day, both sides just come down to it just because it is like if they get heated enough, they just go it is and it's like, oh this is I'm done.
Speaker 5: It happens on both sides, though, no, no.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 7: It does.
Speaker 6: It happens in the side of academia as well as it happens in the side of the pseudoscience. Right you got the professor Daves that are assholes, that are just their dicks. But like, and that's the thing, what he's saying a lot of people would say is correct. It's not what you're saying, you ask, it's how you're saying it. That's how it's going to be received. And like, I get it, it's your brand to be a dick. But like you don't have the face of a logan. Paul bro being a dick is not going to be a good brand choice for you. You look like an incell you know, you see what I'm saying. A penis so right, It's that exactly so okay. And then you'll get that with the Christian side of things too, as the resident Christian and the resident globe tard.
Speaker 7: My thing has always been this, The Bible has.
Speaker 6: Somewhere around two hundred verses that arguably could be taken into a context of some sort of a flat earth. There are seventy thousand verses in the Bible. Two hundred of them are possibly about the shape of the earth. That that's how much attention I believe God wants us to give to the shape of the shit that we're standing on. And my biggest thing about it is that it is not a salvation issue.
Speaker 7: It's more of a cult alignment issue. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: Everybody that I've ever talked to that believes in the flat Earth, I've always asked the same thing, Dude, I still got to go to work on Monday, I still got to pay taxes.
Speaker 7: The shape of the earth makes no difference to that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it does, man, because once you see it, you change your perspective and your whole life changes.
Speaker 7: And like, oh so it's a cult, got you cool? Cool?
Speaker 6: Cool, So I'm not throwing shade, But like, your perspective shift doesn't change the fact that Uncle Sam's coming for that ass on tax season. So like, it doesn't change the fact that I got my kid's soccer practice in a couple hours.
Speaker 7: It really doesn't.
Speaker 6: And it doesn't change the fact that Jesus Christ came to save all of us.
Speaker 7: And it's not a salvation issue.
Speaker 6: So I find it interesting and fun to back and forth with and I'm here for it. But like, it's never gonna be a thing that I throw down with another Christian on for like.
Speaker 7: Real shit, Like does it change Jesus?
Speaker 5: You know, we're in the same boat. It just doesn't affect our lives at all. We like talking to people about it, but I don't if someone put a gun to my head and said, what shape do you think the earth is? I would probably say that it's more of like a realm that we're created. It's like a little playground for us for God to But I do in a Christian perspective. I think that we do. We're meant to be here but to learn, and then we go back and we talk to God and Jesus was put here to help us navigate it the world because we forget where we come from and we're not allowed to know because then we wouldn't learn anything. And I know it's the heart. It's a hard lesson, it's a hard way to learn. But I think this is like a fun little place. It doesn't really matter what shape it is. So I kind of agree with you where I don't think he God wants us to give a shit about that. There's a lot more things to care about.
Speaker 3: I love the Tower of Babbel thing though, too, because it's I mean, God's looking at him going They're gonna build a tower to the heavens on a ball, Like what what are you doing? Like you're just gonna be in orbit? Yeah, Like if I was God, I'd just be like, go ahead, and you're just gonna like lose oxygen and pass out.
Speaker 5: Like no, he was protecting them. It's like a parent saying like don't run across the street to get to the ice cream truck. You don't want to do that, And they jump out of you know, jump in front of the kid and tear them up, you know, away from.
Speaker 3: The oncoming truck.
Speaker 5: Maybe God was just saving everybody from fucking time.
Speaker 3: Okay, why is he saving Elon Musk from sending SpaceX rockets up there? Then, because it's the same kind of thing. It's a modern Tower of Babel shooting rockets up into the sky, like what are we doing?
Speaker 5: I feel the same way like crowd and he'll make an example of him.
Speaker 2: So the idea that the whole Tower of Babel, is that seen as something that actually happened or is that more story.
Speaker 6: He's gonna I was gonna mention that the Tower of Babel or Babel whatever is an interesting one because yes, it's a biblical story and yeah, you can go back to Old Testament, which means that it's in the Koran, it's in the Torret's.
Speaker 7: And the Bible.
Speaker 6: Fine, bye, Fine, But that story has actually made its rounds around the world in all different types of cultures. They all seem to have some sort of a crazy Tower of Babbel story where the well, exactly, they all have a flood story. They all have a survivor's on a boat and sometimes there's animals, sometimes there's not, but there's always some survivor on.
Speaker 7: A boat during the great flood. They always have.
Speaker 6: Some sort of a crazy story where the languages of man were separated because they were all in unison on this project of something, and then God or the gods or whatever said yeah, fuck all that noise, and boom, now people can't understand each other. That story somehow has made its way so many times through I'm honestly curious if that's not one of those myths. I think that might actually have more of a kernel of truth to it than what people really uh want to give it credit to.
Speaker 2: Well, it says right here, it says that there is no historical evidence that the Tower of Babble ever existed, but some believe it it was based on an ancient tower called bab elieu b A b I l U. The story of the Tower of Babel is a myth or idiology that explains the origin of language diversity. So that's probably more so. But there are a bunch of people that actually do believe that it actually was a real event. It says some believe that the Tower of Babbel was inspired by a real building and that, and that the site of Iridium in Mesopotamia is the actual location of the Tower of Babel.
Speaker 6: I heard that they recently found a site that they thought was the foundation of the tower. But I mean, at what point are we drawing that these hairs?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 3: I also think they found Jesus' tomb and his fucking robe and shit like. This is the thing I always come back to with a lot of these things, is at what point are you believing the information you get, especially nowadays when most of the information is on a screen, digital information, and I get it's doubting Thomas of me to be like, I need to see it. I need to stick the hole my hand or my finger in the holes in your hands to believe this. But that's where we're at now, because, especially especially in the last couple of years, with AI and photoshop and all these other tools that people have now, we don't know what to believe anymore. And first of all, it'll be the first one to say it on this show, I don't believe jack shit of history. Say, sure, some names and dates maybe, okay, But if you just take that stance as the foundation, like, what are we doing? I don't believe most of history of telephone.
Speaker 5: Too, though, you know, have you ever you know telephone as a little shit You say something and then by the time it gets to the last person, it sounds a lot different.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm not saying it's all intentionally either.
Speaker 5: People, Yeah, it doesn't have to be this nefarious thing, like it doesn't mean that, you know, they they planted dinosaur bones and wanted us to think that, like maybe just some retard was like, look what I've found. It's dinosaurs and wanted to be proud and and told people it was that, and they believed him, and then archaeology started.
Speaker 3: I don't know, show they exist, no, hell no, but they're definitely not oil right right.
Speaker 2: But honestly, like, how long ago was it that people actually started going to school to learn history. That couldn't have been that long ago, Like.
Speaker 6: Since the beginning of time. Bro Plato was teaching histories in school to his who his Atlantis, right, I mean that was a part of what they believed to be a part of the histories. Rome taught Greek history because they believed that they were descendants of the Greeks. Now, how much of that was myth and legend and how much of that was true fucking things that were scribed down.
Speaker 7: That's that's kind of where we're at, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: The Phoenicians, they had their stories that they passed down. How much of that was myth and legend? How much of that was actual dudes that actually walked the earth and did some shit like it's people have always looked to the past to gain knowledge, to gain wisdom, to learn one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: To learn how retarded we were and believing a lot of the things that they were teaching. Like, how about whenever we're one hundred years in the future, two hundred years in the future, whenever they're looking back on these times, what do you think that they're going to look back on us and think, I cannot believe they actually believe that bullshit? You know, like, what, what do you think that thing or those things would be.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think they're going to know, so I think it will be so skewed though, Like they might think that like a podcast was mainstream media, or that you know, the things that were It's going to be something that we couldn't possibly fathom and they might not even have a way to play back this information, someone will have like a computer instead of a chip in their head, like they'd have to have some sort of hardware to play this information back. It will just be maybe one person relaying some information and definitely probably skewing it. It depends on the interpretation of the person that person they're talking to. But I I don't know. I don't think they're going to understand it's going to be a different world.
Speaker 3: Well I made that exact point, Jonathan. If in a couple hundred years, like maybe there's a cataclysm, maybe every thing that people know about shit that happened gets wiped out in some way or another, or they can't access it because everything's on a hard drive, and they're like, what the fuck is this? Who knows? They find a book, though, and they read it and they're like, dude, this is a history book. This dude named Gandalf totally saved these things called the Hobbits and they threw this ring in there, and oh my god, and there's a lot of copies of it all across the world. This must be what happened, Like, this is what happened, and then they take that as history. Two thousand years later, you have the Bible, and it's like, whoa, that's that's nuts. Like I'm not comparing Lord of the Rings to the Bible. The Bible's clearly a better book.
Speaker 7: But if you can't told you was a diehard Catholic, So I mean, you know.
Speaker 3: No, I just mean it like that's just a stupid example.
Speaker 5: But that's interpretation something.
Speaker 3: The bulk of the Bible was what the Dead Sea Scrolls or whatever was that.
Speaker 6: The Dead Sea Scrolls were some Yeah that was the Bible, but that was found way away later. The Bible is written, you know, first and second century a d. The Dead Sea Scrolls are found like only a couple of years ago.
Speaker 7: They like Coborate.
Speaker 3: Seventy a d. Issue or somewhere around there. But yeah, it's it's one of those things where it's like we found these, so these are now the scripture and you have to live your whole life by it. And it's like what you found some scrolls in a cave and now you're what.
Speaker 5: I don't think the Bible, like I.
Speaker 3: Said, I'm a Christian than anything that.
Speaker 5: Is like one thing I can say I now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it's the same as like Tibetan monks following their life, all of these ancient scrolls that have been passed down for hundreds of years.
Speaker 7: They never met the dude that wrote it.
Speaker 6: They're just following the way that's been taught to them by there, to that monk leaders And like that's the whole thing. Saying with the Hindi saying with the Yeah, at a certain point, we're all going off of some sort of old literature.
Speaker 5: Well, because there's principles in there that just makes sense across across everybody across the globe. You know, just be a good person. You know's these underlying principles. But then there's also little things like in the New Testament, Jesus says that you can basically do anything you want as long as you believe, like you can have anything you ask for in prayer Jesus as long as you believe that you will receive it. As long as you believe that you have to believe that you will receive it and it will be yours.
Speaker 7: That's like anything you want, it would be more of like you.
Speaker 5: Know, his example is if a man says to this mountain, go and throw yourself into the sea. A mountain. If a man says to a mountain, go and throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart, but believes though what he says will come to pass, it will be given to him. Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you receive it and it will be yours.
Speaker 6: So like, it's not like I you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I agree with you, but I don't think that it means that your life will be perfect if you do those things. If a man said to a mountain, go and throw yourself into the sea, I think there are other principles in the Bible that would apply to that person who did that, that would come down on him as well. There's still consequences.
Speaker 3: A bit hyperbolic to just prove a point. He wasn't like, uh, for some reason, you want a mountain to be tossed in the ocean?
Speaker 5: Like okay. I think though, that if.
Speaker 7: You, if you well in the context of.
Speaker 6: What you would believe so strongly it was about faith, you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Be able to believe that. Yes, exactly, it's about faith. I don't think that one person could. You would have to believe in the power of God, and if you truly believe in the power of God. You would never say, go throw yourself into the sea to a mountain. That wouldn't be a thing that you would want to do.
Speaker 3: That mountain your wife or something.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of similar though mountain.
Speaker 6: You got a whole other set of issues that like I don't think you need God.
Speaker 7: I think you need like a therapists.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about the mountain from Game of Thrones or like just an.
Speaker 6: Actual troll like getting after it at that point, Like, yeah, no, I'm pretty much done well.
Speaker 2: But but as far as that whole you know, the whole Mountain analogy, as far as asking whatever you want as long as you believe and have absolute faith and it should work. It kind of reminds me of the Matrix a little bit whenever you know, he's being told or being taught basically how to bend the spoon, Like how are you doing that? Well, the spoon's not actually there. And so if you think that you're living in like God's realm, and this physical realm really comes second compared to God's realm, then you know, maybe it's somewhere along those lines of like all right, well, the material reality and the the matrix kind of reality that God laid over top of us.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. It makes me wonder if.
Speaker 2: Like it, is it relatable to the whole spoon bending kind of situation in thinking that, like, yo, this reality really isn't what you think it is, and that's why with enough faith, maybe you would have a little help, or maybe you wouldn't see it as any kind of obstacle to move something like that in the first place, if it's not physically what you thought it was.
Speaker 5: I totally agree with that. I think that he's trying. I think Jesus was trying to explain that we could have anything we want. We can all be happy though and coexist, and we don't have to struggle on this earth.
Speaker 6: But I think the context that Jesus is preaching was more about having faith in times of hardship, when the odds seem insurmountable, that if you have faith you can call it a mountain and say get out of my way and it will if you have faith.
Speaker 7: I think it has little to nothing.
Speaker 6: To do with it if you want it and pray hard enough and believe.
Speaker 7: I think it was more of a there was the whole context. You can't look at one sentence.
Speaker 5: You know, Well, there was no glory in how that whole parable started, though, the Parable of the withered fig tree. He basically was hungry and was like, fuck this fig tree. There's no figs on it. May you never bear fruit again? And then they were they're like Mark eleven twenty, the Parable of the withered fig tree.
Speaker 3: Right, Jesus walked by the fig tree, and he's like, fucking.
Speaker 5: I'm saying it in Lehman's terms. So he uh, Now they pass by a fig tree and Jesus is hungry and there's no figs on the tree, and so he curses it. And then they keep going and when they come back, there's no figs on the tree, and it's dead and it's withered to the roots. And the disciples are like, wow, look at that, you did it. The victory you cursed has withered. And they're all shocked, and he's like, no kidding, you can do that too.
Speaker 6: But there was more to the reason as to the why well we love more to that context.
Speaker 2: Jacob gets a raging boner every time somebody says the word context. So I'm going to read this little part of the boner. I'm going to read this little part of the Bible, and we'll see what kind of context that we're talking about here. As far as the whole faith of a mustard seed and moving mountains and all that shit, this is uh, It says. When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him, Lord, have mercy on my son. He said, he has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him. You unbelieving and perverse generation. Jesus said, how long shall I stay with you? How long should I shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here.
Speaker 1: To me, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed at that moment. Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, why couldn't we drive it out? He replied, because you have so little faith. Truly, I tell you, if you have the if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. So I think within the context, what you're trying to say is it's it's not a parable. I think he's actually literally saying that.
Speaker 7: He's not saying you can have anything you want as long as you pray for it.
Speaker 6: He's saying that, why couldn't you do this thing that I could do because you don't have faith enough.
Speaker 5: That's a different thing. That's a different one, but I know I know that one as well. The faith as small as a mustard seed. When he does the parable of the withered fig tree, it's a little bit different, But that's when he says he says that after he curses the tree. It's when Paul or something I think, says, Master, look the tree you've cursed has withered to the roots. And then he talks about moving a mountain, and I think maybe he's referencing it again there after that.
Speaker 2: You know, I gotta say, as the I think I'm the only person on this show right now that is not a Christian. And I just feel like if I was to ever convert to Christianity, it would be because I believe absolutely what the Bible is saying, and if the Bible is saying for you to do this, but you're just kind of like looking at it. Oh, that's not really what he meant, or that was Jesus. He was actually God. But Jesus is literally telling you. Jesus is literally telling you you can do all the things that I can do. And then some you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 6: Just heard him say when the disciples asked him in private later on, how come you could do this thing and we couldn't, And he said, because you don't have faith. Surely I tell you, if you have the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains.
Speaker 7: Nothing would be impossible.
Speaker 6: You took that and said, Jesus wants you to move actual mountains.
Speaker 7: That's what you took from.
Speaker 1: No, that's how you interpreted.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is is that Jesus said exactly what you said, as long as you have faith, you can literally do that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 7: He didn't say, oh, demons, you can literally do that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also the mountains, I would kind of practically like, my dad's going through a lot of health problems right now, and if I were to have enough faith, I could heal his ass cancer. Right, So when it doesn't work, inevitably, the answer to that would be I didn't have enough faith correct have.
Speaker 5: So in my opinion, you have to believe it like when I know listen, you have to believe it, like I know that when I hold this up, it's going to fall. That's it. You have to believe it like that. You have to believe it like you know it will happen. It's not you pray for it and hope it will happen. Hope does not exist. You have to know it will happen when you pray for it. And a lot of people just have hope and think it's knowing and it's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: But you know why you think when you do this it's going to drop is because ingrained in our brains is the laws of physics saying this is gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Sure, And God's telling us though you can also do this. You can do this, and you just don't. We just don't believe it. It sucks. It's like when I told my daughter if she just keeps pedling on her bike, she won't fall down, and she's too afraid because the bike's too shaky and it's scary and she doesn't know what to do. And I pushed her actually out into our yard, which is really shitty thing to do, because she definitely felt but she didn't. But it's because she didn't pedal. I was like, just pedal. Have faith in yourself, and that is what God is telling us. He's saying, just have faith, and I understand why Jesus was frustrated. So I just pulled up Mark eleven twenty and it is the parable of the withered fig tree. It's but he does talk about the mountain throwing it into see blah blah blah. And I don't think that he's saying you can just tear shit up around you. He's saying, like, you have your son in pain, you can heal him. You can get these demons that like, why are you doing this to yourself? You have all of the power right here, but you just don't. You just don't believe hard enough. And yeah, it's hard and I'm definitely guilty of it too. I'm not perfect. I don't just pray and my problems magically go away. But I do think that we can do amazing things through the power of God.
Speaker 3: I think we can too. But it's almost a ratio of not chance, but like it's almost a fifty to fifty. Like I was saying, I wanted to get Jacob's response to that, Actually, because the cancel if they're so with that?
Speaker 7: If how many cancer survivors.
Speaker 6: Have you met that said that it was their willpower that got them through there, chemo did what chemo does, but they didn't give up.
Speaker 7: How many of them have you heard say that?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, a few. And there's the placebo effect and all that stuff. So that's modern terms. But I mean, like as many Christians as there are who believe that, you'd think a nobody would really ever like get that sick and die because they are. And it's not the pursuit who has cancer? You being a Christ you know, a christ type or whatever they call it, where you're you're playing Christ and Jesus says you can do these things too, you can heal people. Why isn't there more of that going on? Is because people have enough faith. And that's kind of what I was getting at. Oh you just didn't believe hard enough.
Speaker 6: So all right, multiple levels to this answer. I do believe no, no, no, no, by all means, bro, this is great. I believe that there are certain people out there that are true. And I don't mean like in a cabin in the woods somewhere. I genuinely believe that there are certain people, you know, depending on what kind of herbal remedy you're looking for, they can be.
Speaker 7: They can be. They're very resourceful, those those woodwitches.
Speaker 6: But no, what I was gonna say is, like, I believe that there are certain people working in hospitals that are like they are meant to be in medicine. They are meant to be healing people. That's why they were put on this earth. I believe that, right, and not just surgeons, although them too, but even the nurses that are on the floor level that are doing the things that need to be done, and like all of it, all of the stuff, as far as healing somebody with what would be considered supernatural powers or god powers or some might even say magic or something like that, I believe some of that might be happening somewhere.
Speaker 7: But yes, I believe that a lot of that is because.
Speaker 6: No one's doing whatever it is, living right enough or whatever. But I do also believe that we have people casting out demon Now I'm not saying that every sickness is a demon.
Speaker 1: There are the.
Speaker 6: Amish believed that you know what I mean, The Puritans believe that type of shit. I don't believe that either. I believe that, Yeah, you can get cancer. I am of the belief you can pray it away. I am also of the belief that you can have all the faith on earth. But if it's your time to go, and God said so, it doesn't matter. You can pray for one more minute of life all you want. But if it's your time, at your time, and that's kind of just the way life works.
Speaker 3: Do you believe it's an exercise in futility then unless you have some kind of knowledge that, oh, it is this person's time, Like I don't know how to describe that any better than that. Like when you're praying for like there's a kid with cancer who's like six, and you're like, no, he's only six, there's no way it's his number drawn right now. So I'm gonna pray the fuck out of this. And then he dies and it's like, okay, so what was that? Like I believed he was gonna get better, And I'm not going back to like, oh I would have loving God let bad things happen. As a whole different conversation, and I'm talking specifically about you know, having the faith to do something. And like you said, I'm glad you brought that up. Some people call it magic, some people call it you know whatever. I think we're describing the same thing here in different you know, cultural contexts or languages or whatever. It's all kind of the same thing. Prayer is spell casting in another, uh culture or I mean, they do different things. They're not like praying to Jesus. I get it. I get the intention. That's what really matters. From what I've learned, it's really the intention. It doesn't matter if you like candles or burnt incense or you know, hop around a fucking fire pit or whatever. It's the energy that you're putting into the intention of what you're trying to do that matters. And that is with prayer too, that's called faith. So we're describing the same things here in different words and cultures.
Speaker 5: So I think people need a physical stimulus though. I think that's why the candles and whatever the triggers. They need something that they know is real. They're about to do something thing that they're not sure is real, So they have to bridge that gap between what they can do mentally that they can't see feel, they can't do it, they can't sense it at all. It's just something internal that they have absolutely no proof of. So something physical right in front of you, I think is what helps with that.
Speaker 3: So with the all the occult books I've read, like lighting candles, doing incense, like for witchcraft or whatever, the reason they're doing that is not because that's what makes it work, is because it puts you in that state of mind to focus your energy. It's the same thing as going into it if you're Catholic going into a church and praying or the priest or the whatever you're and it obviously varies very widely on religious upbringing or cultures or whatever, but you're you're putting yourself in that state of mind to focus your energy. That's why Christians do this and put their hands together. They're focusing it and they're putting their intention God please heal this, and they're you know, sending it. So I feel like it's all the same thing. I think it's actually directed that the same thing too, unless you're worshiping malevolence then maybe not.
Speaker 2: But well, I wonder though, you know, as far as the most faithful, the people who are following the book word by word, living out their life the way that the Bible tells them, absolutely following exactly what they should be do. They're not cussing there, They're not using any kind of linen that isn't pure cotton. I'm talking about like completely well or Mormons like complete straight and narrow path. And your faith and your belief in God is as strong as it could possibly be, And you know for an absolute fact that whenever you lay hands on somebody or you say a prayer for somebody, that it's going to work, that you can heal because there's nothing telling you that you wouldn't be able to do it, because you followed every single thing that you had to do, and you're the most faithful kind of person there is. If then whenever you put hands or or pray for somebody, I feel like then it would probably.
Speaker 1: Be the most potent or the most.
Speaker 2: Probable that you you know, your prayer would work. Then at that point, is that what do y'all think about?
Speaker 3: That faith? Like a child, that type of thing where you don't have any concept of it not working. So that's and that goes back to the intent thing where a child doesn't know that it's not going to work. They don't know the laws of physics or anything else, so they they have one track mind and they're like, do this. That's why a lot of kids actually show weird you know, telekinetic, psychoconese, whatever type of power sometimes because they don't have this this barrier of no that can't work because of physics.
Speaker 5: They haven't been slapped in the face with reality yet.
Speaker 3: They haven't been a Rockefeller School or NASA or anything, so they just think, obviously, this can work because that's what I want to want to happen. So that is funny that Bible mentions that faith like a child. You got to come with faith like a child, because that's the most pure intent you can have.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, like you, you're But then adults, adults grow up and we're taught to like discipline our kids and tell them you can't, you can't, you can't, you can't, you can't do this. You do what I say. Oh, it's never an cycle, right, But well, then the kids grow up and become adults just like us, and they lose their faith.
Speaker 6: Well, because kids will choose the shittiest option possible if left to their own devices, we don't have to teach kids how to lie. We have to teach them to tell the truth. We don't have to teach a kid to not steal from the cookie jar. We have to teach them no after dinner. That's the point. Humans are born into sin. We are all born inherently looking out for number one and that survival instinct. That's okay, that's inherent within our genetic makeup. That's we were built that way. It's part of the plan. But yeah, we have to put restrictions on them. That's why religion was good because it put morals and ethics onto a codified law of.
Speaker 7: Rule books that people could follow and shit.
Speaker 6: But then we get into the other debacle, right, religion versus morality and ethics. Where is morals actually derived from? Is it from religion and fear year of God or fear of hell or whatever, or is it cultural and how you're brought up? And in reality it doesn't because we're like we're saying, kids don't know, they haven't been slapped with the face of reality of dot dot dot Right, the reality for a kid growing up in China is completely different from the reality of a kid grown up in Buffalo New York.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, So what does that reality even look like?
Speaker 2: Nu?
Speaker 3: Nu? Yeah.
Speaker 7: So look at the Spartan culture.
Speaker 6: Their religion told them that it was good and proper and morally just and righteous to go on a killing and raping rampage on their slave population once a year.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: The Aztecs, their religious deities told them once a year to wage a flower war where they would go in harvest prisoners from the local tribes to bring back and slaughter in that big cut. They're still beating heart out shabam once a year, and that was good and religiously righteous and proper. We in America teach our children that, you know, body autonomy is a good thing, and that rape is not a good thing, and like you need to know your surroundings, you need to watch out for predators.
Speaker 7: But is that a social you know what I'm saying. Is that a cultural thing?
Speaker 6: Or is that because some sort of religious text told us that we need to It probably stems from religion.
Speaker 5: Do you think any of it comes just from within ourselves? Though? I think we all really know what's good and bad. I do.
Speaker 7: I think you can tell you something or.
Speaker 5: Some people do it but you know that deep down, and it's something personal. I would never know how it would feel to murder my mother, but I can imagine that when that person did that, they felt bad, even if they thought it was the right thing to do at the time, it's a bad feeling.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: The ones that do it, I think are wired incorrectly, like the aside from the the sociopaths that clearly there was something wrong with their brain, throwing those aside because those are anomalies. But like most people can agree that there is some sort of inherent code of ethics within us, right like don't kill your mother. No one had to teach you that, you know what I mean, everybody kind of knows that way.
Speaker 2: It's your conscious mind that holds you accountable.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred percent what it is.
Speaker 2: And and honestly, I think everybody has that conscious thing inside of their mind that tells them you probably shouldn't do that, because then there's probably gonna be some implications you probably you know, that's God.
Speaker 5: I think that's our connection to God brain, our actual physical brain, because we're on this earth now. I think that's what fucks with us. I think we need our brain to have that connection while or in this form, But we're also subject to like every other thing that can be blasted into our brain here on earth, like all of the temptations. Any bad thing can also come right in. It's like a door just wide open. But we're also able to receive God.
Speaker 3: I think that's what that's what I take it to mean, is the whatever verse it is that said God has revealed himself to all men. I think that's what your conscience is. You don't like, like you said, you don't have to be told not to kill your mother. So when these vikings are like it's just and holy to do this, guess where that came from. Somebody else telling them, right, that's what they should do. That's called religion. It's listening to somebody else saying this is what God says to do, and you will go to heaven if you do this, you'll get seventy two virgins and all. That's you're listening to the Muslims house. I take it when you're talking about morality and ethics and all that stuff, barring any holy books or anybody else talking in your ear, I think it's been called natural law. Where and you can take it into and it actually goes into almost every religion. Even Witchcraft says in like Aleister Crowley, if you want to go that far, do what you want. Then the offshoot of that, like Wicca, is if it doesn't harm anybody, do what you want. And that's kind of the Ten Commandments. You know what every almost every bad thing in the Ten Commandments is. It's causing harm to other people besides the worshiping other gods and graven image pretty much right, No, we had to add those two in there, but almost everything else it's causing harm to somebody else. This is where libertarian stems from. It's you do you boo. But if you start fucking with somebody else, that's where we have a problem. If you're infringing on somebody else's other commandments, that's where the problem is. So stealing is bad because you're taking from somebody else. Murder is bad because you're infringing on their right to life or whatever. Uh, Fucking somebody else's wife not good because that's their wife. Obviously it's gonna hurt them. So that's what I think of with natural law is like the Ten Commandments, kind of where you're up until the point you're infringing on somebody else. Basically, do what you want, not that it's good. Like I don't recommend you go shoot Heroin in your eyeball today, But if you want to do that, I'm not going to stop you. That's that's your that's your fucking deal.
Speaker 7: Go do it.
Speaker 3: But if you shoot up Heroin and then you die because of it, and you and you don't have your children are fatherless and all that, that's where you crossed the line.
Speaker 2: That was excess well, and you know, I'm really happy you brought up the Ten Commandments because I did a little research on this not that long ago and learned about pretty much the whole story, at least that portion of the of the story anyway, where basically Moses goes up, he goes up into Mount Sinai, he talks to God's and gives them the Ten Commandments, right comes back down, and all those fucking people down there are all worshiping this golden calf. And what does Moses do along with actually what God wanted to do was to kill all of those people that were worshiping the calf. Moses said, no, don't do that, don't do that, Like let me go down there and talk to them. Moses goes down there, sees that they're worshiping the calf. That motherfucker murders all of them now right, and all the people that chose uh to to you know, basically be on the side of God and on the side of Moses. That that repented and they felt bad for worshiping the calf and not having enough patience. Moses kept them around. Actually, God told Moses keep all them around until we don't need them anymore.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: So, even the people, even the people who said, I'm sorry, I made a mistake, take all them out too, which is hilarious because literally, within the ten Commandments, you shall not murder. Literally the moment you get it, you go and murder hundreds.
Speaker 3: Of people unless they deserve it.
Speaker 5: Yes, let me show you that. Hold on one second before I read this, and it's.
Speaker 3: A judgment call who deserves it.
Speaker 6: It's like God, arguably the dude who wrote the commandment who then said, yo, yeah, fuck those people.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, I'm gonna be straight up.
Speaker 6: These are the same people that just watched all of these plagues of Egypt, watch the Red Sea get parted, watched with their own eyeballs, all this wild ass shit and then they go build a golden calf. Yo, fuck them, they didn't obvious, Like, we don't need them following us to the Promised Land.
Speaker 7: We need to remove them from the gene pool. Obviously, Obviously, how long.
Speaker 3: Is Moses gone? Like a couple of days in their guests will build a golden calf and pray to that, Like, what are you doing enough?
Speaker 6: Moses, the dude who wrote the Tin Commandments, the whole nine because he did one thing out of place he wasn't allowed to go to Yeah, like one thing he wasn't but he wasn't foot in the Promised Land.
Speaker 2: Old Testament was dueh no.
Speaker 3: U copens up a whole other can of worms, though, And I with the space between when those books were written and the fact that they were compiled by a human in the authorized King James version, and the fact the Ethiopian Bible has like, I don't know one the extra books in it, it's very suspect and it makes me think, and it's very heretical to say this, especially as somebody who would identify as a Christian more closely. It doesn't seem like the same fucking God, especially in the Torah than what Jesus is doing. It seems like two totally different things. And bear with me here, you're no, that's that's pretty much it like, it seems like a totally different God. And the fact that Jewish people don't recognize recognize Jesus but they do recognize the God of the Talmud and the Torah seems pretty fucking suspect to me because they are. To me, Jewish people are worshiping a different God, and that's a different podcast too.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this, then, are do the Jewish people recognize God speaking in the New Testament? I mean, forget about Jesus here for a second. Is that the word of God within the New Testament whenever he's being record?
Speaker 3: Completely throw out the New Covenant, which is the New Testament, so.
Speaker 7: They only need like Old Testament.
Speaker 3: I don't throw out the Old Testament. But seriously, like some of the rules in there, like not wearing mixed garments, first of all, like scientifically that's actually it's probably a good idea, uh, but like the oh, if if a woman's bleeding through her vagina for that time of the month, you put her out fucking outside the gates also agree with that, But there's other ones too, like, uh, you know the goats. You gotta roast a goat and give God the fat and the blood and all this weird shit like that that we don't do anymore. That seems like a different God to me. Like, but that's old Covenant though, right, right, right? But covenant. If it's old Covenant, then you gotta kind of like not think about the Ten Commandments then also, because that's old Covenant. So you're only going off of what Jesus says, right, Or are you picking and choosing which parts of the Old Covenant you're following?
Speaker 6: No, but you gotta look at which parts of Jesus told you specifically to follow. He said to keep God's commandments. He said that to all mankind, well.
Speaker 3: Them to kill everybody, women and children, and also said give me the fat of the lambs and all that. So which.
Speaker 7: God's commandments he was talking to He didn't say the Law of Abraham.
Speaker 6: That was when he was speaking of the Jews. Hold on, we're about to get there. He said, keep God's commandments. That would be the ten right. Then they asked him what about the Law of Abraham and all these things. And he said to the Jews, be Jewish, do your Jewish thing. You've been doing this tradition for forever. Do that you do you gentiles, be gentiles. That's cool. None of that matters to God anymore. But like this is how you're living your lives. Live your lives this way. What he's saying is that this is the new Covenant.
Speaker 7: This is the new age.
Speaker 6: There is no more jew and gentile. There is no more this than that. There is God's people and there is not. That is the only distinction from this point forward. So to your point, yes, he's telling those that are following the law of Abraham to continue doing so.
Speaker 7: Those that are not don't do that.
Speaker 6: The ones that are eating pig and aren't circumcising their children, bro, don't worry about all that. That doesn't matter anymore. This is the new Covenant. This is the new the new deal that's been struck. So that Jesus also said to keep the ten Commandments. There are certain things that he did tell us to keep from the Old Testament for all people. Yes, he also told us to carry swords. He also told us to arm ourselves. I don't want that to go unsaid either, and I agree with that one. Stay strapped to get clapped my boys, JC.
Speaker 3: So I, how do you do I'm not real familiar with the Talmud. I just know some very specific, fucked up parts of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how the talm is not in the Old Testament at all?
Speaker 3: No, I no, no, no. There's Talmudic Jews, and there's regular Jews that own the jewelry store and they don't even practice or wear a yamaka or anything. So we've had this conversation so many times because we're like, it's not anti semitic to say certain things that I'm not going to say because it'll be called anti semitic. But right, right, First of all, I don't think most of the Jews out there right now are real Jews. They're Europeans who called themselves Jews for the purpose of I mean even that, and yahoo, I'm not going on a jew ran. I'm just saying, like, the Talmudic part of it, how do they justify that with what everything else in the Torah says? Or do they not follow the Torah?
Speaker 6: So they see the Torah the same way we see the Old Testament. They see it as the traditions that got them to the point of needing. The Talmud almost we see the Old Testament as the story as to how we got to the point of needing Jesus.
Speaker 3: They don't see the Talmud is religious extremism, like well, the list of.
Speaker 6: Rules, it's a list of rules of Jews, and don't because the Jews are very liturgical people. They're very big into the laws and the rules and keeping records of shit. So Ari Shaffir did a great special on it called jew and he broke down some of these are fucking ridiculous, like the if a GOI was to come up to the communal soup pot and just throw some ham in it, because you know, them fucking goy they'd be doing that to Jews from time to time and just take off running.
Speaker 7: Okay, wait, we don't like wasting shit.
Speaker 6: So what is the pork to soup ratio that is allowed under Talmudic law one in sixty by the way, and there is actually a Jewish word for that, and Ur shaf Your did a whole bit on it. So the talm it has the wildest shit in it because it was a list of rules that just was over time compiled for instances.
Speaker 7: That they thought of as they went.
Speaker 3: That's that's what that's kind of like me from what I've read, it's like you were right in this as you went, weren't you, like what the fuck.
Speaker 6: They one hundred percent were? And I'm not saying that to throw shade on it. I'm saying it because it was ritten. If you look at the time and data when it was written, I understand why you can throw shade at it. And there's parts of it that absolutely need to have shade thrown on it. But as far as how it was like a running dialogue, so to speak, it was while they were on the run. They were trying to figure out how to be Jews in territory that was no longer Israel, so it was trying to find the Jews and don'ts for wherever you live, so to speak.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 6: But also it absolutely gives permission to pedophiles and like of the worst. So like that, also, we need to make sure the shade gets thrown on it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Makes sense of the tunnels in New York.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, that's fucking I still blows my mind.
Speaker 7: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Dude, it blows my mind. But it's also terribly not surprising. Belie. Yeah, when it came out, I was like, that is disgusting, and also I expect nothing less. Huh.
Speaker 7: I didn't expect it from the Jews.
Speaker 6: Is it crazy that I expected it from the Koreans before I expected it from the Jews?
Speaker 7: Am I the bad guy here? I need to know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean you're definitely racist and anti Semitic, so good, good job box checking.
Speaker 1: Whenever it comes to.
Speaker 7: Gonna start tunneling, that's the wildest ship to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, but look, whenever it comes to Abrahamic beliefs, I'll just group it all together like that. Kids of our kids are always getting fucked.
Speaker 1: Let's just be real. The priests, the Catholic priests.
Speaker 2: Are doing it, the Muslims are doing it, the fucking Jews are doing it.
Speaker 1: It's like everybody just wants to kiss.
Speaker 3: I saw that from you. Thank you for that sound drop. Kids.
Speaker 1: It's just the way it is in religion.
Speaker 6: It's been across the world, dude, it didn't matter what religion. You could look at the Roman legionnaires. They were notorious for raping children when they would come through a town. Sure, if you look at Genghis khans Men, it's not just a religion.
Speaker 1: That point is.
Speaker 2: My point is is if it's not going to happen somewhere, you would expect it not to happen within a religion like that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: If anywhere it's not going to happen, it shouldn't happen there, And yet it happens there more than almost everywhere else.
Speaker 3: I agree, especially with such stringent rules. But and I've heard a lot of people make arguments that it's because back then people only live so long, and there is an I wouldn't say an argument, but there I could see where primitive people would say, once you go through puberty, you are a man or a woman, and that's why they started fucking them At twelve or thirteen, they're like, oh, you can have children, that means you're obviously a man or a woman. And that carries on to indigenous people too, where they go on spirit quest at twelve years old and the dad sends them out into the woods and they're like, if you live, then you're a man. If you die, then fuck you. It's crazy, like they did crazy shit. So it's only in recent like modern history that we have this weird area of time called adolescence, and it's fucked kids up because they they're in this in between us where they're like, well, I'm not trustworthy enough to be a you know, a man or a woman or an adult yet, but I'm also not a fucking kid in more so, we have this adolescence and that's called the terrible teen years, and we all have to deal with it. If you have a kid, just a few.
Speaker 5: Years, Oh, I reread a motor vehicle.
Speaker 7: Oh sorry, say all that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had muted.
Speaker 5: No, you're all right, I said, in just a few years, you're allowed to operate a motor vehicle.
Speaker 3: Terrifying.
Speaker 5: I think sixteen fifteen and a half is a crazy, crazy time.
Speaker 1: It really is a car.
Speaker 3: But I do agree with sending them out in the woods with a spear and saying survive for three days.
Speaker 5: I do too. I think I think it teaches though what's missing from kids these days is responsibility, accountability for your actions because we love them, accountable for it. Jeckshit anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, for life can depend on us self. Responsibility is another thing. You should just have that.
Speaker 5: But that's so true. The good times make you know whatever, frag men make good times, Yeah, good times, make whatever.
Speaker 7: Oh my god. And the one times I am so proud of my son.
Speaker 6: So I got a dummy because I train I do the armored fighting thing, so cool.
Speaker 7: I got a dummy set up. My son was just ha, No, actually, he's fucking on a roll. Kid, He's insane.
Speaker 6: But anyway, so he was like spartan kicking the dummy that I have set up, and it's like one of those water based ones. The lid of it cracked and he felt so bad about it, and I was like, all right, buddy, let's see what's up.
Speaker 7: A couple of.
Speaker 6: Christmases ago, he got a three D printer pin and he put the pieces together and started three D printing in like basically plastic welding this cat back together and like grinding it down through some green on that shit. Yeah, my kid's eleven years old. He's fucking tony starking this shit back together. Now, I will say it did not seal good with water. I'm gonna just put a layer of silicon in it and have him do it again.
Speaker 7: But my point is it's the effort. See, kids don't know how to do shit anymore.
Speaker 6: I forced my kids to figure it the fuck out for situations like this. Could I have lost my mind and you broke my shirt? Yeah I could have. Who would have learned from that? What would have been gained?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, you're right, No, who would have learned from that? Your kid? And he would have learned to be a fucking asshole.
Speaker 6: So yeah, you know what I mean one hundred percent. And so it's ship like that. The kids haven't been and it's not like you put your kids in bad situations where you force them to figure it out.
Speaker 7: Look, life's gonna life. Curve balls are gonna do that. Shit's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: You need to be able to teach them how to deal with the curveballs when they come.
Speaker 7: Not be afraid of them, and don't don't react.
Speaker 6: Ridiculously to them. You know, your day himself ship like that and your spear fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, snowflake is way overused, and it's kind of been attributed to like Maga alt right, But no, we just mean people that can't do shit for themselves, who are fucking pussies who get offended at everything, that dye their hair blue and work at Starbucks because they can't do anything else. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: When you react inappropriately to an obstacle in front of you, basically that's all it is.
Speaker 3: It's like, WHOA, calm down. And I grew up in an era the eighties and nineties where we went outside and ate dirt and fucking you know whatever. Helliet, I'm not. I'm not. I recognize the difference between generations to it, like when the boomers are like, well, back in my day, I'm like, well, it was a different world. So I try to I try to translate that to the kids now, where I'm like, it was a different fucking world in the nineties when I grew up, So I get that, But there's certain things like it doesn't matter what world you're living in, still applies.
Speaker 5: Taught us to be strong, though. We taught our kids and I'm not saying we like everybody, but this our generation created the kids that are Gen Z right now, like sorry.
Speaker 1: It's helicopter, it's helicopter.
Speaker 5: It is hard on us and we didn't want that. So we tried to protect our kids and tried to just talk to them and say it's okay, just talk to people about your feelings. Instead of saying also, sometimes you might have to punch them in the face, so that's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, you can cut your dick off whatever.
Speaker 1: Me and Jacob have a mutual friend.
Speaker 2: I don't want to call out any names here or anything, but they do that softcore parenting bullshit, and for some reason that is just socially accepted to where you know, you never scream at your kid, you never raise your voice, you don't spank them, you don't punish them in any kind of way, you don't take away their video games. Are nothing like that. It is absolute. It's I honestly view it as pussy parenting. And some people will say, well, that's how the kid is gonna grow up, and they're they're gonna be more mature because they're not gonna be looked down on and they're not gonna be punished, so they're not gonna be you know, they're not gonna have a certain type of way about looking at the world. And I'm just like, I'm looking at their kid and I'm just like, this kid's a fucking asshole.
Speaker 1: Like it makes sense that you're parenting this.
Speaker 6: Way, sociopath dude, Like this kid's going to kill people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Like whenever you like your kid, literally, will will believe at that.
Speaker 1: Point, I can do whatever I want. If I want to.
Speaker 2: Kill up and kick my teacher in the balls, there's not gonna be in any repercussions because my parents didn't spank me, my parents didn't discipline me in any kind of way. Whenever I kick my daddy in the balls, it's like, what the fuck is wrong with people? It's like, I don't get it. Oh, you know what it is.
Speaker 6: And these are the same types of fucking you know what. Ooh, I don't mean that. You know how I go on my rants. I'm not gonna scream, I'm gonna keep it calm. But on your fucking parents that throw their kids in front of a tablet, in front of a screen. Now listen, I am not talking about when you're on a road trip and you're in a very small, confined space for like eight fucking hours.
Speaker 7: Look, you do what you have to do to survive.
Speaker 6: No one's judging, Okay, I'm talking about the parents that like when their kids get home from school, they don't talk to them. They don't know who their kid's best friend is, they don't know who their kids crush is they throw on whatever's in front of them, and they started so young. Now there are studies that have recently come out that these kids of the last since twenty twenty to now, these kids that have been shown blippy and cocoa melon and all this shit NonStop, have less gray matter in their brain, like their brains are actually developing at a slower rate, and they don't know how to teach these kids that are now getting to the very foundational building block ages of how to read, how to write, how to do basic math, while they're trying to teach common core bullshit or whatever this shit is.
Speaker 3: But a side moment plus two equals five, that's common core.
Speaker 7: It's this thing where two plus two equals four.
Speaker 6: But the reason why is cause you take two and break it down to one plus one and then one plus one, and now it's one plus one plus one plus one equals four. And somehow that makes way more sense than just showing them that I don't fucking get it, but whatever, I blame Asians anyway. So this this whole thing, these kids are coming into school with less gray matter in their brain in actual, scientifically trackable shorter attention spans. Now every fucking it has add every kid is on the spectrum, and it's like, wait a minute, no, they really fucking are because their parents just kept them in front of the TV for the last five years of their life and now they're in first grade and they're fucked.
Speaker 3: And well, no, it's that mixed with there's so many diagnoses now in the DSM and shit that you can basically just flip through it and be like, that's me, I need a medicine now, and then every shitty thing you do you can just be like it's because of that.
Speaker 5: And I saw so many kids when I worked with kids on the spectrum. There are kids who you can tell were like, legit, they could have been vaccine injured, yeah, or born that way. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I know magnet therapy is a huge thing with autism. But whatever, we don't have to get into that. But there are other kids that came to me so to get to me, I was the intervention specialist and the program manager. The only way that they would come to me is if they already have a diagnosis from a licensed therapist, and then through the Far Northern Regional Center, which is like they like social workers that kind of go out whatever, who cares. There's regional centers all over California, so but they have social workers that go out and just diagnose these kids, and a lot of them would I would say a majority of them didn't necessarily have true autism in my opinion, and I am not a medical doctor, but they just had massive behavioral issues. And that was also just they said autism is an umbrella. There's so many things that it can be, which is completely true. But I met lots of kids though, who couldn't talk, who didn't understand anything. Or one time I showed a kid who was responsive to nothing, like he didn't interact with his parents. He was only eighteen months old. I showed him numbers, and I thought it would be boring. I brought these number of cards one day, and this is the only story I have like this. He's like a number savant. And I saw so many kiddos, but he knew what they were. And he was eighteen months old. His mom would tell people, Oh, this is Jen, She's teaching him numbers, and I was like, no, no, he's a baby, I'm not teaching him numbers. Like he already knows what they are. I would say ten and he would go ten. His first words were numbers, and they were with me. And that's an awful fucking feeling to be in front of the parents and the kid says their first words with a complete stranger, Like you'd think that would feel great, but it doesn't. You want those first words to be with the parents, and.
Speaker 3: It's like inside was like fuck, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it wasn't. No, it felt horrible because they were like.
Speaker 7: Paly happy too. The mom was happy the kid finally spoke at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they were, they were, but I mean.
Speaker 7: Then yeah, it was it mama or dad. Don that sucks, right.
Speaker 5: They would be like, we were out at Costco. This one girl, I so, who definitely had true autism. She also liked numbers actually, but she would she would point out I had to sing to her for the entire hour that I saw her, just songs the whole time while the family watched Super Fun. But she said, we were in Costco the other day and my daughter said she pointed, which is something kids with autism typically do not do either. She pointed and said free and pointed to the three that was like glowing over the Costco register or whatever, and like that was like the first time she done anything like that because she was just I don't know, they're wired differently. The kids who were just literally like the kids who spit chocolate milk in my face or punched me in the face or like cut my face, like they almost I almost had to stitches because this kid broke my face with a train. He didn't have autism, in my opinion, he just was sitting in front of a tablet for his entire life, just a fuck. And yeah, like some kids are bad, but they're like that's autism too. So I don't know if the if autism is truly as prevalent as they're saying it is.
Speaker 1: I would point a.
Speaker 3: Lot of that, But like I was talking about with the DSM and like, oh, you can just pick one out that suits you. The victim mentality, and that's a different thing. We've done whole shows on that. The victim mentality is taught to kids now where they're like everything is somebody else's fault, Like whatever you do, it's it's you can find somebody to blame that on, Okay, as long as it's not yourself. Use the passive tens like it's it's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually have an article we can read in the meantime because there is something that I found really fascinating, and there was a there was actually somebody we had on my other podcast, Meta Mysteries that was bringing this up. As far as you know, a lot of the drones that are being seen in the sky, could they possibly be alien? Could they be you know, adversary drones that are just coming into our airspace and and we don't have any way of tracking them or or whatever.
Speaker 1: And some people are.
Speaker 2: Saying, well, these drones, they're a little different, and that's why, you know, they believe that they could possibly be aliens, because there's a they're the size of a small car, right and and and then so we we looked up this article and it's actually from Asia Times dot com and I'll actually share it here because it is wild.
Speaker 7: Good times.
Speaker 2: Asia Times bro they've been doing this drone shit. It says this is just one of the articles which is pretty interesting, but it says China unveils new aerial cluster drone for swarm attacks. Okay, and that's exactly what they say is going on up in New Jersey where basically you'll have one seemingly one singular drone up there, and then they'll spread out, almost like the Phoenix lights kind of situation where it started as one and then it kind of just builds up into a hundred of them or a thousand of them or whatever it was. But if you look at this, all of these are they can go into one unit and then they spread out and disperse all over the place. But it says that here in this article, Chinese scientists have developed a new type of war drone. They can rapidly multiply mid air a tactical shock and off phenomenon potential against potential adversaries.
Speaker 1: Like the US.
Speaker 2: So how about that they're already talking about against potent cential adversaries like the United States. This is from the Asia Times. That's exactly what we're seeing up in New Jersey. In my opinion, a lot of people are saying, well, you're seeing the green and the red lights on it, so I don't know if it could be alien or whatever. And I'm sorry, dude, I know there's people out there that want to believe that this is alien shit. I just don't buy it. Like from what I've seen as far as what I believe are alien, I'm not buying this being alien shit now.
Speaker 5: They're behaving too much like humans. If it was alien, it would they would be doing things that were weird. They're doing things like what a drone does, what any drone that we've ever seen does. And I'm not saying everything's you know, exact, but we're not. I haven't seen anything that makes me think it's actually aliens. I mean, and I don't want to say except this is something that a drone could absolutely do. But I've heard I've read articles too where people flew their own drones up to try to track the drone and as soon as they flew their drone up clothes to it, it was taken over or the battery was dead immediately. Did you read that stuff.
Speaker 2: Too, No, I didn't hear about that. But I feel like the AI that is being created literally on a NonStop basis and with the whole machine learning, I feel like that's something you could teach AI like personally, like you know, especially for warlike times like check out this article. Well this isn't from Asian Times, this is actually from droneexl dot com. But it says the US. Oh, hold on, it actually says the US, UK and Australia test AI powered drone swarms in groundbreaking military exercise. This was back in August of this year. This article was posted and so and also I was like, you know, just taking a look at some of these drones, they look pretty cool, like little mini fighter jet looking things.
Speaker 1: But if you notice on.
Speaker 2: The the what is it called the spoiler I guess of this airplane or of this drone tail fin of the tail fin right, look, it says blue bear on it. Dude, you change out that are on the end and you replace it with an M.
Speaker 1: That's fucking blue bean. That's what they're doing, bro.
Speaker 2: Like, I honestly believe that that this is on some Blue Beam level shit, because if you see like some of the drone exercise, like some of the drone shows, even like how they'll all come together, and this is exactly what people have been saying the Blue Beam was eventually going to be in the future one day.
Speaker 1: Where it'll basically just be.
Speaker 2: Like a show put on in the sky and you're gonna see all the religious figures come together and form into one entity.
Speaker 1: That sounds like.
Speaker 2: Something you could do for like a drone show.
Speaker 6: Right, This type of drone is very antiquated though, I mean drone technology that's like an older one, like the predator drones like we had in the military when I was in was basically like a small plane. And then we had the very very small one that could like fit in a backpack and you had to like hammet and it was like you know those like big star phone planes you used to put together that would like glide when.
Speaker 7: You were a kid.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it was like three times the size of that, and like that was the smallest quote unquote drone that we had, but it was only with a camera.
Speaker 7: It only could fly so far away, and it was half the time. It sucked and you couldn't use it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these ones, aren't you know?
Speaker 2: These You wouldn't mistake these for a small car in the sky. These are clearly like smaller drones.
Speaker 1: This exactly.
Speaker 5: We're reporting that they saw planes. It looked like a plane, and then some people were reporting drones. Like people are reporting different things. The confusion I think is deliberate as well, right.
Speaker 2: Right, well, And what I want to put out here to check the shit out, dude, It says the British contingent contributed a fleet of drones developed by Blue Bear, including two red Kite drones capable of traveling up to sixty miles with a five kilogram payload, and then also six Ghost drones previously tested in the UK's largest military drone swarm trial. So like they've been working on this kind of shit, and I think that that's honestly, I think that's what we're seeing. I think that these are just an advanced form of drone that most eyes haven't seen before. Like technology is constantly an advancing and with the use of AI, it's going to be advancing exponentially, and I think that that's exactly what we're seeing in the guy's personally.
Speaker 5: So I guess the FBI is involved now with the drones over New Jersey, But what the fuck? Why not the military? Why isn't there more being said about what the military is doing it.
Speaker 3: For national security?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I feel like something like this that's a big deal that everyone's reporting on. Everyone has their own TikTok channel now and they're just recording all this shit. No one's shutting it down. I feel like it would be shut down really quick, or there would be some sort of action taken like you can't do this or you can't do that, something that maybe we all wouldn't like that would happen to at least address the problem. And I just feel like that's absent.
Speaker 3: Well, if you listen to the Congressional here ring in the Department of State or whatever the fuck department government bullshit, the lady that answered the questions like is this ours or is it somebody else's, she said, no, it's not ours, and it's also not somebody else's, So shout out to our big dumb mouth. My favorite show of all time, h cretch It on there was saying, so it's contractors. This is where they loophole shit, where they're like, it's not ours, it's not our American military. It's also not Iran. It's a private contractor who's testing some shit out, but they're under the umbrella of the US government, so they don't have to recognize it as US government, but they're contracted out. So they're also told to stand down from doing anything about it because they're like, no, we're just doing exercises or whatever. That seems the most probable to me do I think it's aliens.
Speaker 1: No, dude, I actually I peel were going.
Speaker 5: To take that and think it's aliens. Keep going.
Speaker 2: No, I actually have a video of one of the New Jersey, one of the New Jersey state representatives, speaking on what he was able to witness inside of that courtroom or whatever. Right, and dude, y'all are gonna fucking lose your shit whenever you hear what he has to say on it. It's pretty hilarious. Actually it's like two and a half minutes. But just listen to this like it's it's crazy.
Speaker 7: All right, So you're here today, you were just inside. You walked out? Why I walked out? Because it was worthless.
Speaker 4: It was the biggest amateur hour presentation I've ever seen about anything. Okay, it was ridiculous. There were no answers. Every question that was asked by a member of the state legislature are great questions, no answers, no resolution. They don't know where the drones are coming from, they don't know who's doing it, they don't know why they're doing it, but they say there's no credible threat. It was annoying to be there. I drove two hours to be here today. Spend an hour in there. I got to drive two hours back, the biggest waste of five hours in my entire life.
Speaker 7: So why do you think they called this meeting?
Speaker 1: No idea?
Speaker 7: Why would you call me to tell people you don't know anything? I have no idea?
Speaker 4: And then when the legislators would ask questions, there were no answers. Here's the most frustrating part. The Courlis State police said that he had a helicopter of his flying over above one of these drones, a six foot drone or something. I can't remember exactly what he said, and he just he felt unsafe for his helicopter, so we just let it go, just let it go, and where to go?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 4: You know? Didn't want to follow it because he didn't feel safe. Is that not the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard?
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, do they have any Do they have any idea where these drones are originating?
Speaker 4: No, they don't. They would maybe if they followed that sucker when it landed, they would know, but they don't. This is this is a complete lack of effort in my opinion, on trying to figure this out. This is not about ability. We have the technology, we have the people, we have the training, we have the resources, we have the money. It's just a lack of effort. I mean they are I don't know, I don't know. They should be saying, you know what they should have done today with productive use of our time. If they didn't know anything, come in there and say, hey, legislators, we don't know anything, but if you get us these ten things, do these ten things for us, and the governor calls in this kind of action, we can figure it out. Will you help us?
Speaker 1: And then we would have helped them.
Speaker 4: But instead it was just excuse after excuse and we know nothing. It was infuriating and I got up and.
Speaker 7: I walked out.
Speaker 3: You've been in the service, I love.
Speaker 4: This was an attack helicopter pilot APATCHE helicopter pilot in the Army, and I helped stand up the initial Unmanned Aircraft Training Battalion in the Aviation sector of the Army. So I know a little bit about what I'm talking about. And these guys are not doing the job they need to do to figure out what's going on, and that is the Department Homeland Security, the FBI, and the state Police.
Speaker 7: And they're saying no, no threat to two Americans.
Speaker 4: They're saying, no threat, but had the hell do they know? They don't know anything. They don't know what it is, they don't know where it come from, they don't know nothing. When I walked in here today, I was actually pretty calm. I was excited to be here to find out a couple of things. I thought they'd be like, hey, listen, it's FedEx trying to figure out. But instead I got the most ridiculous amateur hour briefing I've ever sat through.
Speaker 3: Wow, yes, dud, dude, I love that guy. So I heard that clip earlier today and I'm like, so that's everybody in this community. Every time there's a congressional hearing with Grush or u jouel is Isondo or anything, everybody's like, that was a fucking waste of time. Why would we tune into this for you to tell us fucking nothing. They're like, yeah, there's some ship up there, and we're like, yeah, we know what is it? You tell me it's not on radar. You're full of shit.
Speaker 6: I have a theory and it's just and this could go two ways on it, honestly or.
Speaker 3: Misinformation, no conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 7: Yes, one hundred percent on that one. All right.
Speaker 6: So you said that there were green and red lights on it. Okay, so that tells me at least it's man made. I do not believe it's alien craft. However, I do think that we can tie in a very famous alien craft into this. Let me let me take you out back in time a couple of decades, real quick, Okay, there was an alleged crash landing in New Mexico area called Roswell, and there was a crash that was recovered by the United States government. Over the next few decades, there was some technology that was reverse engineered and some new types of aircraft that were being tested flying over the Nevada Desert. A lot of people called in these crazy flying crafts, saying that they didn't know what it was. They thought it was a UFO. The government told them not to worry about it. It wasn't a threat. Now, some of those were in fact UFO sightings. Some of those were people seeing a new bomber or a new jet or something for the first time that no human had ever seen flying before, and they didn't know what the fuck to make of it. Now, some of that arguably was built using reverse engineered alien tech.
Speaker 7: Now, could this be something similar?
Speaker 6: Could this be some sort of a United States like you're saying, government contractor who knows, possibly some sort of a drone lab in that area that is testing the capabilities of this type of thing.
Speaker 7: They should have gone to the middle of bum fuck nowhere.
Speaker 6: But the these people, they think it's drones, so nobody'll notice. I wouldn't be shocked if we started seeing drones the size of cars being used in our military, uh, you know, recruiting campaigns and commercials and shit here in the next ten years of the new tech wing of the Space Force, and you just had these things of these massive fucking drones that look like the terminator fucked one and like this is what came out and like boom, and like you.
Speaker 7: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Could it be that what we are seeing is experimental, possible future government tech getting test flights and people are catching possible footage of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure that's possible, But why would you do it in a way that would scare your own people.
Speaker 3: Because they know it's a twenty four hour news cycle and everybody's gonna forget.
Speaker 5: And the only way I'm not I'm not from the military, but I do know that the only way they would ever recruit people by showing footage of those drones that are the size of cars is if we already knew that our enemies had those, because we're not gonna let them know that we have that kind of technology. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's weird.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, like, in the future, like ten years from now, we may see a commercial of a drone the size of a car on it, Like we this is an experiment.
Speaker 7: Now, they're not ready to release that to the world yet.
Speaker 6: But maybe here in the future they'll be like unleasheing this new thing.
Speaker 7: It'll be a whole you know, don't.
Speaker 5: Maybe, but like at the at the cost of what, Like, you just scared the people of New Jersey and pissed off a bunch of people and left everyone in confusion just because you were testing.
Speaker 3: So that's fucked up.
Speaker 5: That is really fucked up.
Speaker 3: The Americans like a teenager, they don't give a shit who it effects. They're just doing their thing.
Speaker 5: So and how are they going to recruit the people to come work for them when we know they're fucking liars. Why would I want to work for a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of fucking because I would say ninety percent of the population still trust what they see on the TV. It's that fucking easy. Uh, Like back in the eighties when they first released I think it was in the eighties when they first were like, look at this crazy shit and they rolled out the B two Bomber. Yeah, there's still to this day like debate on how the fuck that thing flies without a tail fin? Every other plane in existence has a tail fin and like stabilizer.
Speaker 5: Do you know the answer to this?
Speaker 3: This is a flying it too?
Speaker 7: Oh you're talking about the flat disc one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yah, no, no, my bad.
Speaker 1: To be too.
Speaker 6: You know, it's a triangle about the stealthing that had all the hard jagged edges, different one, different one.
Speaker 3: Right, the B two Spirit it's completely flat. It's awesome. It's a feat of engineering. I think here's a weird thing. This went back to the eighties. If I'm not mistaken in fact check me if you want. I don't care. But I think it was back in the eighties when they first publicly publicly came out with this and everyone was like what, Yeah, you don't think that thing was in the works for a few decades before that exactly, and made sure it worked. And now they're like in the eighties or like, look at this. They still fly that motherfucker today as far as we know. So what else do they have that They're like a decade away from being like, look what we have now and really happen out since nineteen ninety five, like.
Speaker 6: Exactly, And so many people saw the Prototype B two flying and said they saw a flying saucer.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a triangle.
Speaker 5: So debuty tracking the human response as well, to be like, what will our enemies say about this? How will you feel? How will they respond?
Speaker 7: Call it a uh fire drill?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, it's all drills, baby drill, baby drill.
Speaker 6: How will the public respond if they saw a bunch of wild, unexplainable shit just out of nowhere and as they have just seen, people will TikTok about it.
Speaker 7: But people will still just go on about their daily lives.
Speaker 3: No, and in five years they won't even remember. They'll be like, oh, yeah, I remember seeing that back when I was like this age. Oh that's cool. It's out there now, and they're like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Ten years, it'll probably be like forty years or I'll finally release it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. With the attention span of today's youth and everything going on, it could be six months and they'd be.
Speaker 5: Like, well, we'll say something good about about gen Z. They don't trust shit, which is really funny because they see all this shit on TikTok that they do know is fake. They still love it, they still watch it. I was just saying this about our nephew. I was telling him he was playing hide and seek with our kiddo and another kiddo, and I told him that the kids weren't in places he was looking. I didn't. I wasn't riding out where the kids were hiding. I didn't actually know where the kids were hiding. But he was looking in places that I knew that they weren't. And I was like, don't waste your time. They went that way and that's all I said, And that way there was a lot of shit to look for, Like I wasn't given shit away. But he was like, hmm, I don't believe you, and he still looked in those places, and I said, you know what, good for you don't trust people. I'm glad that you did. That. I was so proud of him, but also I was like, you wasted your time, and he's like, fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my kids for Easter for sure. I'm always like, it's not over there. They're like, you're trying to throw me off the track. I already know what you're doing, right, You're raising though.
Speaker 5: That's a good quality to just at least question it and then find out for yourself.
Speaker 3: That's great, and that'd be funny to be on the inside, like conversation of like two six year olds and they're like, bro, I know it sounds crazy, but my parents keep telling me there's this fat dude that lives on the North Pole that keeps like weirdly delivering presents to kids every year that are good. Like, I think they're full of shit, and the kids like misinformation. I'm fact checking you, and you're now censored from Twitter because you don't believe in Santa Okay. And then they grow up and they're like, oh my god, I've been lied to my whole life. This is the story of all of us.
Speaker 1: Here we have.
Speaker 3: We grow up and we're like, oh fuck, we've been lied to this whole time.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking, though, as far as you know, could these drones be some kind of contractor you know, it's not us, it's not them, it would be some kind of contractor. And you know, I know that that sounds kind of that might sound kind of crazy to just the average Joe out there, but I think that that our country, in almost every other country has contracted terrorists one way or another. You know, look at looking exactly. You know, Tim Osman was our boy, right b.
Speaker 7: Both of his sons are right now.
Speaker 2: Right, So you got you had Osama bin Laden, you had Isis, you got fucking net and Yahoo using hamas or he was using hamas there for a little while. He actually helped orchestrate and put them into a group. And now he's wondering, why are they going up against us? It's like I think that you know, there there have always been some kind of terrorist group that people have used as some kind of pond to help further whatever their their agendas are.
Speaker 1: In the future.
Speaker 5: You use a bunch of highly impressionable people who are going to believe in one cause. It's like gathering an army really fast without really having to say very much. You have a whole group that you can say one thing to Really, you don't have to convince an individual. You just have to convince one person and they'll convince everyone else for you. Less work.
Speaker 3: Well, all you have to do is go to Walmart, find all the blue hairs and be like you want to get behind this and they're like, fuck, yeah, for free, I'll do that.
Speaker 6: But it depends on to what level and scope, right, because I mean freedom fighter to you.
Speaker 7: Might be terrorists to them.
Speaker 6: It depends on which side of which asle you're on, really and truly and which are six exactly Oh well, like, for instance, the Taliban to some people are the only arm of the law that the local people recognize.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, certain people that you.
Speaker 6: In are trying to get them to come to the table and recognize them as a real group, an official group. Other countries see them as a complete terrorist organization. It's very interesting.
Speaker 7: It really depends on which way the money falls. As interesting as that comes to be.
Speaker 2: Well, and where I was trying to go at that point is that is it is it crazy to think that these contractors that are orchestrating these these drone sightings, could it could they have possibly like some way of using it to their own advantage, Like, I think that we're not very far away from drone governance personally, Like, think about it, if you got constantly eyes on you in the sky at all times, and these fucking drones, dude, I think that they can absolutely see through walls, like your fucking your your shark vacuum can see through walls kind of.
Speaker 3: Shit, right, Like I think that everybody carries a spy device in their pocket in their face at all times. Do you really think the NSA isn't tapping those cameras if they want to. I'm not saying everything is tracked all the time, Like when I pull out my phone to text her I'm taking a shit. I don't think the NSA gives a fuck about that.
Speaker 1: No, but the algorithms do.
Speaker 3: It's available, right, It's available.
Speaker 5: To be app So you think it's funny. All these drone sightings started right after that dude was found that shot the CEO. They're like, oh, fuck, Like, how did they find that guy all the way in Pennsylvania? No, I probably did, but like they're just releasing it around the same time, Like, because how did they find him? Someone just recognized him in MC was like that's the guy right China. Surveillance technology already in place in this country, and they don't want to tell us if you ever.
Speaker 3: Smelled something that smelled more strongly of fed sigh up than this thing.
Speaker 7: That's oh my god, guy.
Speaker 6: Nothing of that makes sense to me, not even a little bit. And then people are like trying to do facial recognition.
Speaker 1: But he hot. It's so hot.
Speaker 5: As much of him though, you look a lot like him.
Speaker 6: I like the big eyebrows. But then like fucking five days prior, he had like super trimmed up and shaped up eyebrows. They line him five days later and they're fucking caterpillars. Do they don't go that ungroomed that quick. I don't care what kind of lineage you got. The grossest part is that I heard it.
Speaker 3: I think it was on OBDM too, but a bunch of different shows I was listening to today that I don't care even though that's that was the CEO of my insurance agency. Actually, but fuck that guy.
Speaker 7: Did you see what he's done?
Speaker 6: He has been, like, if not directly, indirectly, responsible for like forty thousand deaths.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'm not saying don't fuck that guy.
Speaker 5: Fuck that guy to sell the comments like it's so funny and also so dark.
Speaker 7: They the internet, the Internet on this situation, bro.
Speaker 5: No, not about the killer, about the CEO. Yeahs and wishes be denied and delayed, like it was just so funny. Like the things that people said were the Internet went crazy but real. I mean they've felt it. You can tell that it comes from a place of sadness. And they said the killer had a longtime back issue. I don't know if that I heard the.
Speaker 3: Killer has an eight pack and he's super hot. That's what the thirsty ass fucking internet weirdos are doing, right.
Speaker 5: He had injuries and had to deal with insurance and surgeries and was pissed. But I don't even.
Speaker 7: He was also.
Speaker 6: Like no, no, no, no, no bullshit.
Speaker 7: He was had all these injuries. He couldn't do ship.
Speaker 6: Your boy looked like he walked out of an Abercrombie and Fitch magazine.
Speaker 7: What kind of formitted him from hitting the fucking gym? You know? Like whatever? First off?
Speaker 6: Second off, this guy was valedictorian of his Ivy League school in this whole night, and then out of nowhere, that guy who's that smart activated right with.
Speaker 7: His manifesto on him with the weapons.
Speaker 3: Somebody said the code word to They were like, my god, that Italian family at the other table in the restaurant is super quiet, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Fill yeah, kill a full on American ultra style dude.
Speaker 6: That much more since than the story the mainstream media is fucking selling.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, No, for sure makes full on Jason Bourne Manchurian candidate type ship, where like he was just a normal dude. He's probably voted for Trump And they were like, but that's so.
Speaker 5: My point was, I think that it's to spin the narrative to allow these drones to be going around. I guess to connect it to that is how did they find this guy? Because what they were doing is they were trying to find surveillance footage from cameras to trace where he came from and then to find where he went and then and maybe the drones were out and about before that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure they've been out in about a long time.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they have. I think that's going to be a thing that just happens all the time, like we'll just see them occasionally. I mean, we have Google mapping our streets every now.
Speaker 3: And then that's the weirdest shit is that a lot of the reports I've heard is that the area these drones are seen and are in very high traffic air like like plane like proximity like Newark and you know all these things. Yeah, why are people noticing that? Now? If it was just planes, like I would, I would imagine like ninety percent of them are probably just regular helicopters or planes or whatever. That does leave a ten percent in my mind of things that aren't just that. Why are people just noticing it now? Why are they looking up? Now?
Speaker 5: People are saying though that they're like hovering over golf courses, Like that's not a normal thing.
Speaker 3: It's not like two weeks ago they were saying there was there was some hovering over mar Alago, like Trump's property, Like what.
Speaker 6: Could it be that like fifteen years ago nobody thought to look up about drones?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 7: More of them now, everybody's like this all day, dude.
Speaker 2: I personally believe that all of this kind of shit is just really coming to a head rate before Trump is about to take office, because I think the old guard is finally going away, at least temporarily, or at least that's what's supposed to happen. I personally believe that. I personally believe that, like Trump, yeah, I don't think he's going to make it to the White House. I think that something is going to prevent that from happening. I'm not gonna say assassination, but I might I lean towards there's going to be.
Speaker 1: Some kind of martial law.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's going to be some kind of war that we get extra involved in and not just proxy style, maybe we get bombed or something like that. I firmly believe that there's been way too many like weird, chaotic things that have happened just in this past year, and I think that, you know, maybe maybe it's just a sign of like this shit is. I don't know, it's just getting weirder. I don't know what the trust anymore.
Speaker 5: That's just engineering at all, because they're in the White House now and they're like, hey, did you engineer COVID for us? Because that fucked up the like four years for us, so we're gonna fuck you with some alien full shit. I also maybe they just played.
Speaker 3: Fucking such a multi vector thing though, because it's not just all this ship. If you go back to just general country ship, and there's the economy. They're tanking the economy. I wouldn't say that it started just now. It started a long fucking time ago. But it's coming, like you said, it's coming to a head. Now, we're right before Trump gets in, Like we're we're verging on uh an economic collapse.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that obviously.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's the it's the lame duck stuff that's really going on right here. We just talked about earlier on an earlier episode about how the the FBI director, his name is Christopher Ray. He said that he's going to be stepping down as soon as Trump takes office because that's whenever what's his name, Cash Betel is going to be taken over.
Speaker 1: But it's like that was the same as.
Speaker 3: The Patriot Front. I saw something about that earlier. Yeah, the Patriot Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of excited to see what old Cash Betel is gonna do. I have hopes that's all say. He looks like somebody that doesn't fuck around. I don't know, thank y'all come again.
Speaker 2: But I but I think that there's there's like these people they know that they're in their final months and so they're gonna be doing a bunch of weird, lame duck shit. I mean, look, a fucking dude, Joe just pardoned Hunter Biden after he repeatedly in his in his Speaker of the House or not Speaker of the House, but whoever the fuck is speaking for him. They they all said that like, oh, yeah, he's not gonna get pardoned or anything, and then they just do it. And so my in my opinion, I know, like, well, I feel like I know that they're they're they're gonna be pulling out everything they possibly can because maybe it's their last opportunity to do so, and if that includes some kind of fucking alien invasion or some kind of drone strike from some adversary company, uh country rather.
Speaker 1: I mean, but would you really put it past him? I I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: No, I don't put anything past anybody, especially in the White House at this point. But I love them sorry about that. I love the Biden saying he's gonna, you know, preemptively pardon Fauci and all these other people. First of all, that mfers crimes were committed or are going to be committed if you're preemptively pardoning them, second, I heard an interesting little thing today about how a presidential pardon doesn't mean they won't sing like a fucking bird, because if you're presidential pardoning somebody, it just means that they won't serve jail time or they can't be sentenced to whatever. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but it's very interesting if like Hunter being pardoned all the way back to twenty fourteen, pre Barisma and all that shit does reap right, doesn't mean that he's not gonna sing like a bird, because I guess one of the stipulations under pardoning like that, which I don't know. I've never been presidentially pardoned, so I wouldn't know, but that it just means you're not going to do jail time. Doesn't mean you won't get charged or won't get fucking questioned like crazy. It just means like it's almost one of it's like a plea deal, where like your pardon, but you better be squawking tell me about Epstein's list and Diddy's list and Parisma and all all these other things. So it actually might come back to kick Joe Biden in the dick if he pardons all these bitches. Unless they want to serve a lifetime in jail, they're gonna be squawking.
Speaker 2: I've actually I get it, but I've actually heard that I have some hope with him pardoning his son. And if Joe was involved in a lot of the crimes that Hunter was doing, that he's kind of pardoning himself along with it because they're throwing out all the cases that are connected to Hunter at that point.
Speaker 6: Basically he can't be called in for criminal charges if it was anything pertaining to Dot dot from twenty fourteen to now.
Speaker 3: So, but it doesn't pardon everybody else connected to that. I think no.
Speaker 6: But like, for instance, Joe, all he did was get a cut off the top ten percent went to the big man, and that's it.
Speaker 7: So it's not like Joe's gonna go.
Speaker 3: Though, did you Yeah, if Biden goes to jail, I just want this information to come out. If that comes out, that'd be that be that would make my titties hard.
Speaker 6: I don't want I was usually as an example though, Like so for instance, not like Biden's gonna go to jail for making money off of Hunter's shit. He only accepted money from So like pardoning Hunter did kind of pardon him.
Speaker 7: Because the money was ill gotten.
Speaker 3: Gains and the gonna die anyway, right.
Speaker 6: But that's like an example, So like how many people are connected to Hunter on the periphery of crimes to varying degrees that maybe pardoned third party on some shit like that. You see what I'm saying. I don't know how deep that goes. I know it's very case by Kate. I know that a lot of people breathe the sigh of relief because what that does mean is that his laptop is now. Whatever was on that laptop that involved him is now can't be brought up in court. So if there was him and someone else in this video, arguably that video can't be brought up in court. The other side of it is it totally can. But Hunter can never be prosecuted for anything in the video.
Speaker 5: So, like I that's an insane thing. I hate that about our judice judicial system so much. It's in fuckingsane. They're like, oh, because you said a few wordy words, now reality can't be spoken. What what the fuck is that? I'm sorry, I'm doing your ranting for you. I don't agree that, but it's fucking co crazy. Why why can't you just be like, hey, this is still real.
Speaker 3: Everybody get fuck no when they say justice is blind or like nobody he's above the law. Like there's montages like you were talking about earlier, about Biden over and over saying I will not pardon Hunter, like nobody's above the law. There's a six minute clip of like CBS and everybody else like showing footage of him being like nobody's above the law. Hunter will not be pardoned. And then he fucking pardons him, and everyone's like, well okay.
Speaker 7: And he's still dead. Well you know, and they're.
Speaker 3: All making I set off fireworks on fourth of July. Pardon me, bitch. That was a five hundred dollars ticket.
Speaker 5: For some sparklers and bottle rockets too. California is real serious.
Speaker 3: About shack off and deprivation. Take smoking crack.
Speaker 5: No, it was.
Speaker 6: California. Wildfires are real. Ship yeah, they take fireworks. Seriously.
Speaker 7: What did I start fire?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't start fire.
Speaker 1: Starting fire.
Speaker 3: Prosecute me, but I didn't start.
Speaker 7: Blow ship up with us. We'll make sparkle bomb.
Speaker 3: I will all make my own shit. Fuck yeah, not that I know how to.
Speaker 7: If you don't know how they'll teach you. But you know, hey, if you just need some materials, like I got it. I got a closet. You know, we got fertilizer.
Speaker 2: Oh leave, Sorry, Well, Joe, you had you had asked something to Jacob earlier before you went to go take a leak. It was referring to aliens or drones or something like that, and you said you wanted to ask his his religious perspective is. I want to just go back to that real quick, because I find the alien and the UFO talk within religion to be pretty interesting. I don't know if it necessarily, you know, just cancels each other out or whatever. But Jacob has spoken on this before.
Speaker 3: I don't think it does. But like the shotgun question of what are aliens in your Christian worldview, that's like five hours worth of shit we could talk about, so netshell it uh.
Speaker 7: In a nutshell.
Speaker 6: I believe that angels and dus are very real, and I also believe that extraterrestrial life is also equally real. I think that it is very narcissistic of humanity to think that we are the only things walking and talking in all of existence.
Speaker 5: I think that's ridiculous, even though the Bible doesn't talk about them at all.
Speaker 7: What difference? What difference does that make? What difference does that make?
Speaker 6: The Bible is written for people on earth, for the people on Earth.
Speaker 7: It wasn't written for the people to galaxies over.
Speaker 6: Now that being said, is it possible that there is no other life out there and we are it?
Speaker 7: I believe that's very possible.
Speaker 6: I believe that it's equally possible and more probable that there is more life out there that all has to be a part of God's plan. Is it possible there's planets out there that are still absolutely never fell from grace and are in their garden of Eden?
Speaker 7: Thing? Yes? Why does God need to make more plants with more life? Yo? I'm not God. I don't know his plan. I don't pretend to know his plan.
Speaker 6: I just believe that all these things are way more in the realm of possibility. Then to think that we are somehow alone and that this is some sort of a version of honey, quit playing with your universe and come to dinner. Like, I think that that just kind of doesn't make as much sense to me personally.
Speaker 5: So you have the most, really quick I think you have the most interesting Christian perspective in the world that I have ever heard in my life, and I absolutely love it.
Speaker 7: It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: They're going to you for everything, and I don't give a ship, especially YouTube.
Speaker 5: I think it's fucking fantastic. I think that is the most the most open minded Christian perspective that I have ever fucking heard him the.
Speaker 3: Reason I wanted to that's fucking great.
Speaker 1: Jacob is never going cold.
Speaker 5: Love to think our Earth is a globe and that space is real because I want to fly a spaceship someday, just once.
Speaker 6: Just I believe that we may be able to in the next hundred years. I don't know that for a fact.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm going to live to be five hundred. I also say that that's like a fucking that. I say that's like a trope on our show, But I think if you believe it, Hey, if a dude can throw a mountain into the sea, mark eleven twenty bitches, that shit.
Speaker 7: I'm not trying to live past fifty you while for that, But all right.
Speaker 5: That's what Joe says. I'm like, what I would live to be like five hundred. I wish someone would turn me into a vampire. So I could just see what two thousand years looks like on this earth. I want to see it change.
Speaker 7: I don't think humans are meant to do that. Man.
Speaker 6: It's the same, all right, kind of the same concept as these these dudes that spend six months on a nuclear sub and they go six months without sunlight. They go like super depressed and they have like real hormonal and chemical issues because, like, humans are not built to go six months without sunlight. I don't think humans are built to go beyond like one hundred and thirty years.
Speaker 7: I'll be straight up with you. I think so.
Speaker 5: I think so, all right, I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate with you. I do think that our brain does tell us that I agree with you. I had a friend who lived here where we live, in northern California, where it's sunny all the time. Yeah, she moved to the coast, beautiful place, but it's overcast. It's like Oregon or Washington. It's oranges all the time. She wasn't used to it, and she was the happiest person I'd ever met. And she had to go to a therapist after six months because she was like, I'm so, I'm so sad and angry all the time, and I don't understand, But that's the brain. If you can already go into it with knowing, knowing God, knowing yourself, and you can, you know, I don't know, gear yourself up for that. I think you can handle it because you can just go inward, I guess, and figure it out. You can find the beauty in your situation even though you have no sunlight. You can override your brain with your soul for sure.
Speaker 7: And I mean, I'm just saying, I'm throwing that as an example.
Speaker 6: I think that like human like, the human heart is a muscle and it's only good for so many beats, you know what I mean. I think the brain is only good for so many fiery.
Speaker 5: Brain tells you.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. It's all hypothetical.
Speaker 6: If if you find a way to live to five hundred, I wish you the best of luck. And I hope I'm wrong and it's everything you hope it is. My God, that sounds scary as.
Speaker 7: Hell to me.
Speaker 2: But if you could live to five hundred as a thirty five year old person, your whole life, oh you know, that's that's a little different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, if I could stand in a different conversations, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I tell her that all the time. I'm like, I don't want to live to five hundred. Have you seen seventy five?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that for another.
Speaker 5: Forty I'm pretty old and I look a lot younger than I really am.
Speaker 3: So I am keep riding that train.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just going to smoke and drink my way there. It's awesome so far. No.
Speaker 3: So what I was getting at though, from your Christian perspective is uh, and your globe tard as you put it perspectives, So does every other planet and or you know, civilization whatever have a different Bible and or code of ethics and save you'r and all that stuff. It just seems weird to me that the Bible would not mention that if it was a big deal. So that makes me think it's not a big deal. Again, from a Christian perspective, that it's not a big deal, and that either will never figure that out or never meet with these other creatures, or they don't exist, or they're in a different dimension.
Speaker 5: Just so many questions, and I'm just asking.
Speaker 3: A lot of questions I'm putting an.
Speaker 7: And no, no, no, let's answer all of it at once.
Speaker 3: So different dimension. I think that's what it is, because I think heaven and or hell and or I'm just kidding. I think that's all. That's not a physical thing, like if you die and go to heaven, it's not up there over there. It's a different phase. You're you're phasing out. Your energy is leaving your body and going to a different place.
Speaker 5: I think it's coming going back to the.
Speaker 3: Place as correlates with reincarnation. But yeah, this could be a fucking six hour show.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, No, no, no, no, let's go on a couple of different directions at once. I like it all right, so interdimensional? Could angels and demons be interdimensional beings?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? Could these extraterrestrial?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Could these extraterrestrial beings have learned how to cut through time and space and they use it as a way to like portal jump through long distances.
Speaker 7: Of space for travel purposes. Yo.
Speaker 3: Possibly it doesn't negate them being angels or demons.
Speaker 7: It doesn't, but it also doesn't.
Speaker 5: So God created them and God created us. I think they already knew. I think it's just easy for them, it's like taking the highway.
Speaker 6: But to hear exactly. But to your point about do they have their own salvation? Do they have their own savor? Do they have their own Bibles?
Speaker 7: Possibly?
Speaker 6: And as a matter of fact, me and Jonathan have talked about this. If an alien was to like land at my house right now, what's my first response, Now, assuming that I wasn't threatened by godett shoot it immediately, right of course. Aside from that, if I was to ever like they do the proper steps, all of a sudden we have aliens walking about and living on earth, very men in black style, but less the skin suits whatever. What I would be most interested to talk to these beings about is their religious beliefs, or their creation story or whatever else.
Speaker 7: But that would be just a talk for when and if that time came.
Speaker 6: I don't believe the Bible, of course, of course, of course, but I also don't believe that the Bible tells us everything.
Speaker 7: I think that there's no way that it can.
Speaker 6: I believe that the Bible is like the Hebrews got manna from Heaven when they were in the wilderness, right, it was their portion.
Speaker 3: It was not just, it was not gone.
Speaker 6: It was just enough to survive. I believe that the Bible is our portion. It does not answer all of the questions, because how can you how do you explain to a three year old where babies come from?
Speaker 7: You don't.
Speaker 6: You don't lie to them, You don't tell them the crazy shit. You tell them when mommy and daddy really love each other, daddy holds mommy really close, and a baby grows in mommy's tummy.
Speaker 7: None of that was a lie.
Speaker 6: But you left out all of the details, right owner there you go.
Speaker 7: I think that's kind of the Old Testament for us.
Speaker 6: So as far as the Bible in its entirety and what it does cover what it doesn't cover, I think it covers the keynotes and the important things on how to live a good life and a correct life. I don't think it tells us like the ins and outs of the laws of how physics works and shit.
Speaker 3: So well, that would be wild though, if like a different culture, a different civilization from Zeta Reticuli came over and they're like, well, our Bible says you're supposed to fucking kill everybody who doesn't send their women outside the city walls when they menstraight and we're like, oh, we have those here too. Go down to Jerusalem. You'll be in good company.
Speaker 7: I mean, that would be wild.
Speaker 6: If they came and they got off their ships with the Law of Abraham.
Speaker 7: That would be fucking wild to me.
Speaker 6: I would actually be crazy if they came down and started spitting scientology shit, and it would be like God, damn it, Tom Cruise, like I I don't know right.
Speaker 5: You were right, Like fuck you. I would feel so betrayed Tom, Like my people.
Speaker 6: Yo, Tom Cruise would probably cream his jeans right then and there and just be like, yes, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: He would just be like this, he does that.
Speaker 3: Like three times a day, just because he's fucking weird.
Speaker 7: Yes, indeed, bro, I mean.
Speaker 2: And also, what happens if the Aliens get off of their spaceship and they're actually like, you know, like like real Christians and stuff like that, and then they come and judge everybody who isn't doing what they're supposed to be doing. What if they're like the Mormons of all Christians who are like you you're saying fuck you're multiple people, You're.
Speaker 6: You're they're like the Puritian witch trial type of Christians, like they're coming here to slaughter all of the infidels and shit.
Speaker 2: But but but what's wild is is that rightfully so maybe they would have the right to be able to kill you, because just like Moses going down the fucking Mount sign I killing everybody who wasn't following the law of everything that you're supposed to be doing. And they are rightfully so slaughtering the fuck out of you.
Speaker 7: What if that'ss bro?
Speaker 5: What if we are all what if we are all consciously connected? Right? And have you guys ever been in a dream and you become lucid? Have you, guys ever had a lucid dream where you start to become lucid.
Speaker 3: In the dream.
Speaker 7: So I don't dream.
Speaker 1: I don't mean contrast.
Speaker 5: I just mean a lucid dream where you're just you're you're having a dream and you're like, oh my gosh, I'm in a dream. What happens next? Usually right away.
Speaker 1: I want to fly?
Speaker 7: Got a block?
Speaker 5: Bloh, okay? But then what happens.
Speaker 7: Fly?
Speaker 5: Or do you wake up? I usually when people become lucid in a dream, unless you're experienced, you wake up. It's escaping right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's it's almost like a Oh shit, I'm in a dream. Let me hurry up.
Speaker 2: I always feel like the need to hurry up and do what I want to do because I know that I'm going to wake up.
Speaker 5: Soon, because You're gonna wake up. So I was thinking about this. I'm like, well, I've heard a lot of theories and I don't I don't know's I'm not projecting. I'm not trying to portray that this is what I think. But what if we are really all part of the same thing, Like God created us. We're all strings of him, little, you know, pieces of him, and we're on this little dream world and a lot of people are kind of waking up and looking around. We're not really enamored by this world anymore. A lot of people are trying to figure out what this world is, whereas Sep, I don't know. Decades ago, people were just like, wow, fuck, yeah, this is cool. I can sell vacuums door to door and I just want to be a man and we can go to the moon. But now people are like, what the fuck is this? And when people say what the fuck is this? Over and over again, it wings. But it seems like the world's kind of falling apart around us at the same time, and we're not wanting that. Nobody really wants it, but it's kind of breaking down around us, and it's it's almost like we're all collectively slowly waking up from a dream.
Speaker 1: So they're they call it the Great Awakening for a reason.
Speaker 5: No, but like the Great Awakening is all of us just realizing, oh, we were just sleeping the whole time, but it's like just one thing and we're all a part of it.
Speaker 2: It very I think that that's actually probably the most likely scenario because if you think about.
Speaker 1: It, what was the name? Where was that that I was just thinking of.
Speaker 2: There's like some people will say that they'll they'll like very heavily practiced within those kind of lucid dreams, Like they know how to get there like regularly and stuff, whether it's like drinking apple juice before you go to bed or whatever. The fucking tricks are dmtls and right people, and like they say that whenever you go there stuff they say that, like whenever you become aware that you're in a dream, people will start to really notice and they're like pointing out.
Speaker 3: At you, like the matrix.
Speaker 5: But that takes practice. So one time that actually happened to me in a dream, the only time, because every time I become lucid in a dream, I wake up or I have tried to fly and I have been successful, like two or three times. It was pretty cool. But for the most part, I don't know what's going on in my dreams, but I remember them very clearly. But I remember there was one dream I had where I touched I was. I woke up and I was I was on my bed and I saw other people floating around and I went up to touch a person. I was like, hey, you're a week too, this is cool. And we were just in nothing, like, just floating in space, and I went to touch his hand and as we touched, we went to touch fingers like et and all of a sudden, this demon thing came up and it was like it had caddiers that were sewn onto its head. I'll never forget that that it it looked like it had a fake, fake head, like it looked like it was trying to be fakely scary, and it was like, eh, just trying to scare me, and I just I started yell at it, and I was like, get the fuck out of here a stop, And in real life that translated to me going eh, Joe had to waken ye because he was like, what are you doing? And I was like, I was scaring the demon away, but it was angry. It only came up when I was trying to touch fingers with a person. Like that's really prominent in my dream that I was just I was like at the edge of my bed and this other dude was like touching my finger and I was like, are you real and he was like, yeah, I'm real, and we went to touch fingers and as soon as that was yes, that's exactly what I sounded like in real life. But in the dream, I was trying to fight this demon because it came up and it was just trying to scare me. It wasn't trying to hurt me. It wasn't attacking me. It was just trying to be scary with like fake Uncanny Valley shit on its head.
Speaker 2: That was like dream security or some shit. It was like the security guards within the dream.
Speaker 5: Almost I was maybe in a place where I was too lucid. It was like no, like you're behind the veil, like.
Speaker 3: Agent here Smith.
Speaker 2: And the point that I was trying to make though, is that you know, the people that are lucid, they they normally get caught out or called out like and and looked at very differently. And you feel like you got all the eyes on you because you've become aware. Meanwhile, all those other people for some reason, why are they becoming aware that you're you know, where you shouldn't be, Like how do.
Speaker 5: They know projecting out? How do they know? Like where's that signal coming from in you? How do you prevent that from happening?
Speaker 2: And also like I you know, in relaying that into like real world terms, you know, in a strange way, Like so you go over there, everybody knows that they know to get all the eyes on you. They know that you're in a you shouldn't be there that and you know that it's a dream and that it's not real, right, But over here in the real world, I feel like a lot of the stuff that we used to talk or a lot of the stuff that we do talk about now, whether it's like weird spiritual stuff or aliens or you know, the matrix reality, It used to be like a conversation that you wouldn't be able to have with anybody. You would you would have to you know, you would have to have you know, talking talk about it to your brother or your best friend or your sister.
Speaker 1: You're you know, somebody close that you actually trust.
Speaker 5: What do you think about where we are talking about.
Speaker 3: It to my weed dealer because he's the only one who'd be like, dude.
Speaker 6: To the brothers who are now sisters that wrote the matrix, they said, they said that the whole thing came to them in a dream.
Speaker 2: Well, and and that was kind of My point is that, like I feel like everybody nowadays is kind of are they possibly waking up? Are we the ones that are in the dream that are becoming self aware that this reality isn't what we think it is? Because these conversations are you having are being had like way more frequently to where it's not so crazy, like it's it's not so conspiracy theorists to talk about the matrix or a simulation or anything like that. It's becoming common. And I think it's because most people, we really don't have a fucking clue about what the hell we're doing here, and so we're all trying to figure it all.
Speaker 5: Out namord by the universe anymore. We're not trying to figure we're not trying to play it. I mean, we do have to like go to work, like to everyone's point earlier, especially, we still have to go to work, make money, pay our bills, whatever. But we're also thinking other things are so much more important, like where do we really come from? That's the deep down question we all have. Who are we? Where do we come from? What is our purpose? And that question is just louder and louder. It's almost like you can hear it now in everybody that you talk to.
Speaker 2: Well, in the blind faith, I feel like, just talk to behind closed stories. What I feel like blind faith is starting to lose a little bit of its steam, you know, like a in kind of a weird way. It used to be you wouldn't even question it. And as a matter of fact, if you did question it, it's probably because you got a demon inside of you and he's he's relaying all those thoughts. Get those demons out of your head. Why are you thinking this? You know the truth, you read the truth, We taught you the truth. And now it's like people are, you know, thinking on their own And.
Speaker 3: Dude, when I first started talking about aliens and shit, I was like seventeen smoking weed and we it was an unspoken thing that we smoke a joint. We talk about aliens and then it doesn't go past that. You don't talk about that while you're at work. Yeah, now we talk about it work all the time. I don't give a shit. But uh, it does seem like the like what you were saying, like we're not enamored or what you were saying, We're not.
Speaker 7: With this world.
Speaker 5: We're not obsessed with it anymore.
Speaker 3: We're not trying to do all the things things like NASA where seventy million dollars a day for how many decades? And what have we learned from them? Have we got a nice James Webb CGI telescope fucking ba Sure that's.
Speaker 5: Real, though they know that some people do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not saying that space is all faking gay. There's obviously stars up there, there's something up there. I would love to see what it really is, though. I would love to be able to go up into space past the Earth's atmosphere and see what it really is. So I don't want to believe it's not I don't want to believe it's a hologram. I want to believe there's something else there.
Speaker 3: I think it just I think that the seventy million dollars a day should get us better fucking shit than what NASA has given us.
Speaker 5: To be Like, what the fuck is up there? Like, we really have no idea? I mean, it is it costs so much.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that the matrix just stops rendering whenever you go up so high and that's what we're seeing, Yes.
Speaker 5: But that would cost so much to figure that out. They're like, what kind of program, Like we have to build a computer to build this? That's like, maybe what cern is for it build us a new universe so we can figure out where the fuck we are.
Speaker 2: If you can make a shitload of money off of it, you will just the same with the carbon emission bullshit that you know, we're hardly contributing to, but we're essentially you know what they say is we're kind of like the stain on the Earth and we're the ones that are terrorizing the Earth. It's like, no, the Earth has regular cycles and it goes through this literally every a few thousand years or whatever it is. But it's like, look, if you can find a way to be able to make money on it and kind of sound like you know what you're talking about and using scientific terms that people just find it out of the realm of their understanding.
Speaker 1: Then you can get away with it. And that's you know, that's what's been going on the Live Star.
Speaker 5: Not what if it's not nefarious, like what if they're really just trying to figure out what's going on. But they also can't alarm everybody at the same time, they can't be like, hey, guess what, we have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on on the ground you walk on on a daily basis, How fun getting to work tomorrow by you know, like they have to just they have to keep the peace, They have to attain homeostasis in a way mentally for everybody, so they lie. I don't think it's great. I'm highly annoyed by it, don't get me wrong, But I can see from a managerial perspective why they do it. They don't want to freak everybody out, but they're like, no, for real, like what the fuck are what's going on here? They probably don't know figure it out, taking a ton of money in the process, because maybe it takes that amount of money. I'm also not condoning what NAS is doing. Don't get me wrong here, I'm just saying, like, there's there's reasons why people do things. Like you can bring it down to like a parental and child level, where like parents will say, like, Okay, we have no money right now, Like I can't afford to pay for you to go to this amazing college, but I can't afford to buy a six pack of beer because I'm fucking miserable because I can't pay my bills. And I also have to like be okay with myself for a minute. And I'm not agreeing with any of these things. I'm just saying sometimes people make weird choices to maintain homeostasis within themselves. It's like macrocosm microcosm stuff, Like you want to make the world around you great, but you have to also be okay yourself. And if it takes like a couple of beers to then go to bed and get up and do your job the next day to all so be a great parent to your kid, but also kind of lie to them about maybe why you can't make the house payment. I don't know, it's hard. I'm not saying that it's a good choice. I'm just saying that's maybe why those choices are made. They don't want to freak anyone out. You can't tell your kid every night, Hey, guess what, we can't pay the fucking house billy. We're going to be homeless soon, so plan for that. Meanwhile, I'm gonna go drink this beer. You have to try to make it okay. And I think that's maybe what the government does. Also again, sorry for like the third time not justifying it. Taking government rip that band off and tell us we'll figure it out for ourselves. We're not gen z, motherfucker. But I think that's maybe why that happens.
Speaker 1: I think you might be onto something.
Speaker 2: And look, I think this entire conversation has been somewhat of a conspiracy theorist wet dream if you will, if you would, the legit bats over here.
Speaker 1: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys are so awesome. Thank you guys so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 5: If you having us know, you guys are awesome.
Speaker 1: What the you're welcome?
Speaker 5: With his short hair, he's just trying to show off right now.
Speaker 2: Yea shake it baby, if you would, I'll get back to your level, buddy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one day hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Let the cult members know where they can find y'all.
Speaker 3: Uh, pretty much anywhere you find podcasts. We're on YouTube well for now, every audio player for now. We are on rock Fin too. But I've been kind of like leaning away from.
Speaker 5: That Instagram with the great memes from Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on the Instagram. That's fucking fun. I post all kinds of makes.
Speaker 5: People so happy or so miserable almost every single day.
Speaker 6: Mostly that's legit bat or at legit Bat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, buddy, bet Uh. Pretty much everything's just that, which makes sense because that's our name.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The other thing I like, as far as final words go, everybody just figure your own shit out. Use your turn signals. That's my first piece of advice. Be nice to each other when you listen to shows like this. There's no reason to get mad, trust me. Okay, if you disagree with something, that's fine. Do you have to get mad and go fucking wild and post weird reviews and shit like that like you do on these motherfuckers channels?
Speaker 1: No, you don't.
Speaker 3: You could save time in your day and just not do that.
Speaker 5: Do something else that makes so happy. If you don't lay something you're listening to turn it off and go buy a cord of ice cream and eat it to your whole head.
Speaker 3: Or you could dye your hair blue and go think up voting, tell your armpit hair blue. Just do that, or just trying to you know, I part words of wisdom here. You can just not do most of the things you do. That's it, I mean.
Speaker 2: Or you can still keep on shit posts and commenting because I will happily jerk off and offensive people or offended people's tears.
Speaker 1: I find that they make the best loop. And so every time we.
Speaker 2: Get a nasty little negative review like you Boby, good, it to me more.
Speaker 1: I want them. I will say this awesome.
Speaker 6: For anybody who wants to be a part of what the hell we're talking about right now, then at this time, for free, that is correct, right now, if you could please hit the five stars, hit the share, the like, subscribe the comments, leave a post, leave review, shares, shit your friends and family, shares everywhere.
Speaker 7: Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithms sees across all of our.
Speaker 6: Listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners, who can then become potential COLT members like the rest of you find ladies and gentlemen. And while you're at it, go check out Mada Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give him the five star reviews, the positivity in the comments, give him the shares of the subscribes. Go check out legit bat podcasts on all of their platforms. Getting the love build up these algorithms, we thank you for everybody's already.
Speaker 7: Gone and done.
Speaker 2: So I think you just maxed out the decibels on that microphone, so good job.
Speaker 3: So so that's what That's what I'm talking about with the scissor hands. Yea, the knife knife hands, Okay, because I've heard you say that, I'm like, what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 5: You're the world right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a marine thing.
Speaker 2: Instead of pointing the knife you yeah, bitch.
Speaker 6: Because it depends on the inflection, right, So like a knife hand upward could be like I need something from you, Hey, go over here, do this. A knife hand downwards is more like I find of want to like touch the inside of your brain with my hand right now.
Speaker 7: It's a different inflection, right.
Speaker 5: It's a handshake to me.
Speaker 6: Well, although I will say this, there's a lot of freemasons within the Marine Corps. A lot of them are like, I don't know what it is indicatively of a certain racial group, but once, no, dude, no, it's weird. If you get to like staff sergeant in the Marine Corps and you're black, then like there's a very high chancey you're gonna be approached to be a freemason. It's very strange, weird, we I mean, sirred with him and all, but like yeah, wild shit.
Speaker 7: But anyway, anyway, let's.
Speaker 1: Wrap this thing anyway. Look, yes, with all of that craziness being said.
Speaker 2: This was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jackos And there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Open it up.
Speaker 1: That third.
Speaker 6: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abaieve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 7: They offered a.
Speaker 6: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 7: Use the offer code.
Speaker 6: Cult that see you as LT at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive ofll for specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult