Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have BIGFOD activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoo Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to Patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for the Society. I've got the privilege of talking to Brian today. Brian's an individual that reached out to me about the experience he had happen in a small town in Illinois. We'll hear about that in a minute, but Brian, it's privileged to have you on the show today. How's it going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks very much for thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: You had reached out through email after hearing one of the more recent Illinois episodes, and there's been quite a few interesting things that have been coming out of that state lately. On this podcast. There's more to come, but Brian, you know, let's get right into it. Feel free to share anything about the area that we're looking into today, the time when it happened, and I'll let you get right into it.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah. So this happened in about nineteen seventy two, July fourth week in nineteen seventy four or it was in a small town called Victoria, Illinois, which is in kind of the northwestern part of Illinois. I think it's about forty miles north of Pori, Illinois. And in this area it was strip mines back in the seventies, sixties and fifties, so there's heavy mining for coal. There was strip mines, so at that time there was no regulation, so instead of reclaiming the ground, they would just pile the tailings of the diggings. When they got to coal out, they would just leave these huge piles of earth. And it was about in the nineteen sixties. My grandfather and a bunch of his friends a bought four hundred and some acres just a little bit south of the small town of Victoria, Illinois, which is probably less than two hundred people, and they built lakes out there. They were sportsmen, so they did fishing and hunting and we would go out there. I grew pretty much grew up there every weekend through my whole youth, and we would go out there and have a big you know, Fourth of July weekend. And this event occurred in nineteen seventy two. On that weekend, it's actually my birthday. So we would go there and this you know, would be celebration. Well because of the fact that there was these hills. You know, being a kid ten years old at the time or eleven years old at the time, I mean this was just I mean Disneyland for me. We would go out there and hike in these hills and they would be and swamps and lakes and we'd fish and hike and everything else. So you know, this is something that we did probably since I was six or seven years old. Well, in this particular weekend, you know, I was eleven years old, nineteen seventy two. Two good friends of mine and my cousin we do what we did every weekend as we went hiking, and there was one particular hill that we called Highest Peak, and it was probably one of the highest tailings of the remnants of the strip mining, and it was real steep on one edge, and we'd climb this thing and we'd get up on top and you could see for miles. You could see the remaining of the strip mines, which at that time, because they were relatively knew, we didn't have a lot of trees growing on them, so they were pretty barren, but it good cover, and then you could see the flat farm grounds are surrounding the area. And so on this particular day, we'd always race to the top of that hill, and on this particular day I made it up there first, and the shortly right behind me was a friend of mine, Greg, he was coming up, and another friend Russell, and my cousin Paul were on their way up. And I was standing on top of this hill like I always always did, looking around, and you know, just looking at the scenery and the hills and everything. What caught my attention just a little bit off to my side and down a little bit there was another tailing, and there happened to be a cow standing on the top of this And what got my attention so much is that cow was bellowing like I've never heard of cow. You hear a move, but this is This wasn't your typical mooing of a cow. This was a bellowing. So I was looking at this cow down there and it was just making all this racket and you know, didn't know what it was. The other my other friends were coming up and just about that time I was looking at this cow and out from the other side of the hill that it was on comes walking this huge creature. And at this time we didn't know what bigfoot was. There was no Internet. There was you know, a couple of TV stations and that was it. So this thing comes walking on. It's on two legs and it was, you know, striking just like a man. But this thing was about twice the size of that cow, which is cow's probably forty forty eight inches tall, so you figure things about you know, eight to nine feet tall. And it was white. It was cream color, kind of the color of a sheep, you know, just kind of that white, dirty, dirty looking color. And when I saw this thing, it was walking diagonally away from me at an angle, and I screamed to my friends and my cousin to look at this thing. Well as soon as I screamed, this thing immediately stopped and it turned around and it looked right at me. I mean, we were, like to I looking at the thing. He's about one hundred yards away, or it was about one hundred yards away. And when it turned when he was walking, it kind of had a flexed forward position. But when he stopped and turned and rotated full front view, looking directly at me and I. At that time, I was screaming at my friends. I was panicked. I didn't know what this thing was. And as I was screaming and my friends were getting up there with me, it would lean its head to the left and lead its head to the right as it was looking at me. And my friend Greg finally got up there with me, he saw too, and so this thing just stood there for you know, it seemed like an eternity to me, but it was probably only a few seconds, maybe five seconds, ten seconds, and then it turned around and walked directly the same way that it came. And by the time my friend Russ and my cousin Paul got up there, it was already gone. So, you know, we're trying to explain to him what this was, and all we could say it was this monster, and you know, it was kind of hard to explain to him, but we were scared. I mean I was I was eleven, my friend Greg I think was sixteen maybe or yeah, probably fifteen or sixteen, and I mean we got out of there as fast as we could. We got back to the area where we called the cabins, where they had the cabins built with our parentss were there. We told them, we told them what we saw. We saw this big white monster. And of course, you know at that time, they have you know, teenage kids and you know, eleven year old and my friend Russ was a couple of years younger than me. You know, yeah, of course we saw a big, white, hairy monster, and you know, nobody would believe it's nobody wanted to look, you know, they were busy doing things. And so I mean that weekend was quite an adventure. So after it was over, you know, holiday was over, we came back and life got on. But I mean, when you have an experience like this, it's not something that you just just move on with. And about two weeks later, my friends, their mother was an insurance salesman. They had an insurance agency and we were over her office and she goes, hey, boys, I got something you might be interested in the scene. So the paper at that time, it was called The Grit Grit. It's an old paper in the sixties and seventies, and gosh, so many people got it. And she pulled out an article that said that the Illinois State Police report seeing this white man like monster and it was described in this article exactly of what we described to them. So, you know, at that time they said, well, maybe you guys did see something. So you know, as time goes on over the years, you know, and you know that kind of when you have an event like that happened. You know, we never went hiking anymore in those hills. And it was a couple of years ago that I just happened to be googling something because when somebody experiences something like this. Now I'm sixty, you know, I'm going to be sixty four next year, you know, so it's it's been a long time, you know, more than you know, fifty years almost, But I think about it a lot. And now with the you know, YouTube and I listened to your interviews and these things about sasquatching Bigfoot, you know, it just fascinates me because I have the privilege to see a creature like this, and so I was just googling things, and I found out that at the same time nineteen seventy two, in Peoria, which was about forty forty five miles south of US, they were also seeing and describing the same type of creature, very large, white haired. And when you look at that area, the strip mining there, it was Peabody Cold Company, Mecho mines. They had the huge shovels that were just dig up the earth. There's a diesel electric shovels. These things could move or you could drive your cars to cars in a bucket. And this area was all strip mines, just about all the way down to Peoria. So you know, I'm thinking to myself, you know, this creature was probably just living in that area because it's so and back then, you know, seventy two, you know, nobody had any interest of you know, buying strip mine land for any purpose. Now it's kind of a hot item, but you know, this thing was was obviously living in there. Then I did some research and in southern Illinois they described also a creature like this, and they described the same color. It was cream white color, and you know, so it had been the same one that was traveling from northern Illinois, probably along the river, the Illinois River, probably north up to Wisconsin and Minnesota and Canada. So you know, whatever this was, you know, it makes me realize that, you know, I wasn't the only one seeing it. But because of the fact that we were just a short distance away from you know, the city of Peoria. I lived about forty miles to the north of Victoria. We didn't hear anything about that. There was no TV stations, there was no internet. You know, nobody got the newspaper them down there. That was too far and you know, so there wasn't that communication with us. But you know, it just amazed me because you know, like we were talking about, you know that Illinois has quite a bit of these sightings, and you would never think that because you think of Illinois as Chicago and then farm ground. But evidently it's a corridor or something from the south and north. So I think the frequency of these things, you know, probably a little bit more than we realized.
Speaker 1: Exactly. And to kind of jump in there, I mean, you've definitely you've done some awesome research. I do want to point out something on top of that, some listeners might have already made the connection. But you know, if you look into Murphysboro, which is southern Illinois, in nineteen seventy three, the big Muddy Monster, which is a famous case that also loud are tall, loud, white haired creature, and that's that's one of the most famous cases to come out of Illinois during the seventies, may have been the same exact thing that you saw just a year later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, yeah, you know, you know and see at the time. And because the fact that you know, back then we didn't have the media and the communications. I don't know if I ever saw the Patterson film of what Patterson and Gamblin, I think was filmed in California. But this thing and the thing that I saw walked exactly the thing. You know, there was no difference other than it was black. And you know, all I thought, you know, for years and years out there, why did I see a white one? Nobody's seen a white one. And until we got that article that my friend's mom gave us that they're white, there are white ones evidently at least one.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, and not just in Illinois. This is kind of a side trail for a second or two. But you know, the white variants have been seen down in Alabama. It's been called the Alabama white thang down there. There's a few, at least one that was seen in the northeast Pennsylvania area around Scranton, Pocono's, Carbondale, that sort of area. But your sighting is is such an interesting one. It's very cool when you get that face to face sighting. It had to be incredible. Over the years, do you thinking back on what you saw that day, have you ever seen a representation in media or drawing or anything that comes close to what you saw in the face of that creature?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I see now with the you know, computer enhanced images of the Patterson one, it looks very similar other than white, except the face of ours that we saw had it was like weather beaten pink face, you know it was it was looking right at me. It's it's the face itself, you know, Opposed to an ape where you have a protruded mouth and nose. Was this was less protruded, almost like a human face, but probably a little bit more extended out with the mouth and the nose. But it was not an ape face. It didn't have the conical head and no neck because when it turned and looked at us, you know, it leaned its head back and forth, you know, to me. So, yeah, when I looked at that image of the magnified computer enhanced image of the Patterson one, Yeah, it looked very similar the hair on this thing, you know. And I hear stories of people saying it's shaggy hair, real long hair. This was not real long hair. It was it was hair, but it was not like shaggy long hair. But this thing, you know, it was a sunny day July fourth, and one hundred yards away, and I mean it just stopped there probably five to ten seconds maybe at the most, and just look directly right at me, you know. Telling the story, I'm sixty four almost. I get goosebumps on my arms. You know. I tell to my kids and you know, their friends and grandkids or whatever, and you know, it's like, I get goosebumps every time I tell this story. It's affected me that much.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely incredible. Did have any emotion on its face when you were able to look at it for that few seconds?
Speaker 2: Nope, it just it was kind of a just a non expressionist face just stared at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were there any visible ears at all?
Speaker 2: I could not see any, No, gotcha.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that it wasn't long and shaggy hair, But did you get a feel for maybe what lengths of hair it did have on it, and what was the length of hair different in certain areas of it.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't really recall now, I know that it wasn't well, I wouldn't say it was longer than four inches or five inches long because the arms were kind of out to its side, so I didn't see like the hair hanging. You know, it was pretty much, you know, close to its body. So I would probably say probably no more than four inches if I recall, right.
Speaker 1: Were you able to see the eyes at all?
Speaker 2: The eyes looked dark. That's the only thing I could see. And I don't know if that were shadows or not. But you know, I could definitely see the eyes because they you know, and at that time, you know it, I could tell it was looking directly at me, and I was looking directly at it. So and you know it's you know, with the one that they showed on the Patterson film, you know that was obvious female. This did not have any press. It was most likely a male because it just had a big chest on it.
Speaker 1: M Did you see any whites to the eyes at all?
Speaker 2: No? I could not could not see that.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you have visible eyebrows?
Speaker 2: You know, I wouldn't be I couldn't tell. The whole area of the face was you know that kind of rough looking pink? Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? How would you describe the nose that it had?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know when it when it turned and looked at me, it was you know, it wasn't like a pointed nose as I could see. It was more of a flat nose. And then when it was walking, it didn't have that protruded jaw and the machillary bone above the jaw. It wasn't sticking out like an ape.
Speaker 1: Okay did it have did it have a hooded nose like humans would have or kind of more of like a gorilla nose?
Speaker 2: It was more of a gorilla nose, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay. There's a section under the nose that goes down to just above the upper lip called the filtrum. Do you remember anything about the how long or large that area was?
Speaker 2: Okay, I wouldn't be able to. Yeah, have seen that.
Speaker 1: And do you remember anything about how the mouth looked, how big it was, if you were able to see any teeth at all.
Speaker 2: No, it didn't show any teeth. Yeah, I would have I would have probably pretty much tidming if that showed any kind of teeth.
Speaker 1: Was there a smell at all when it was around.
Speaker 2: No, we couldn't smell anything. You know, there was no sound, no smell. He just walked out, turned around when I screamed, looked at me, and then walked back the same way he came.
Speaker 1: Any interaction between it and the cow besides the cow making a ton of noise.
Speaker 2: No, you know, And and that's why you know, the cow was you know, just bellowing on top of that smaller hill. And you know, I don't know if if it had a calf. There was no calf with the cow, and you know, this thing wasn't carrying anything. And I would I would have seen if there was like any blood on him. It would have been obvious for that. So and then when he turned around and walked back, you know, the cow kept bellowing, but the cow didn't move. Kyl did not move it all off that off that little hill.
Speaker 1: No clothes on it at all. Just hair.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, yep, just hair.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you were able to see it walk for a little bit. Did it have anything peculiar about the way it walked or its gate at all?
Speaker 2: You know, when it was you know, biped walking like a man. Arms were swinging and it kind of like when a person walks, they're pretty much erect. And he was flexed forward, and he was, you know, looking straight ahead as you walk in And when I screamed and he stopped, then he stood straight up. So he was flexed forward when he was walking forward, but then when he stopped and he turned, and then he stood straight up when he looked at me.
Speaker 1: For listeners that might not be familiar with that term, can you describe what you mean by when you say flex forward?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, okay. So when he was walking forward, his upper body was leaned a little bit.
Speaker 1: Forward, kind of like if you're walking into like a strong wind like that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're stooped forward, Yeah, you're stoop forward a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very very interesting. You did mention that you saw it turn its.
Speaker 2: Head, right, yeah, so when he well, when he turned and looked at me, you know, he didn't turn his head and looked at me. He turned his whole body and looked at me. And then when he was looking at me and I was still screaming, he leaned his head to the left and to the right back forth. You know, it's kind of like a dog when you're making noise, you know, they kind of tilt their head back and forth. That's how I would describe it. He kind of leaned his head one way and then leaned his head the other way, almost like you know, wondering what the heck tie was?
Speaker 1: Were you able to see anything about its hands at all?
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't really see the hands other than you know, his legs or his arms were longer than the human's arms, you know, because most people a little bit you know, below their waistline, and this was down towards you know, midway between his probably hip and his knee. You know, it was they were longer than like a normal human.
Speaker 1: When it was walking. What would you say, the approximate length between steps it was able to make.
Speaker 2: Was gosh, you know, you know, I'm figuring he's probably eight feet tall, just because he's about twice the size of the cow's size and thinking back, you know, just remembering to hear how he walked out. He had a good stride on it because where he walked it did not take very long to get where he was at. So you know, just I mean it's hard to say, but probably five five at least five ft stride.
Speaker 1: Okay, how much would you estimate the weight of the creature may have been?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm a bear hunter, so I've shot some pretty good sized bear. So looking at you know, remembering back what he looked like, in the size of the bear that's standing in my leving room, I would say he was probably close to eight eight eight hundred to one thousand pounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a big guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a big guy.
Speaker 1: So remembering, try to remember the size of the head, and is there an item in your home that comes close to the size of the head of the bigfoot?
Speaker 2: You know, if you look, I would say probably it's close to a five gallon bucket, the width of a five bound bucket, because you know, if I you know, I'm looking back here or thinking back, you know, the size of him to that cow, and he was very broad shouldered. I mean, he was really wide shoulder, and I would probably say it's probably a five gallon bucket.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the broad shoulders. How far across would you estimate that the shoulders were.
Speaker 2: I would probably say, you know, just you know, thinking back and then again back to the reference in the cow, I'd probably say they're three foot at least or more. Yeah, easily three foot.
Speaker 1: Was it making any type of sound at all? Even a small grunt or the smallest thing?
Speaker 2: You know, I could not hear anything, and you know, I don't recall you sound at all. First, I was screaming so low that I probably wouldn't have heard one.
Speaker 1: That's true. You've got the screaming and probably some so. I mean, I can't imagine experience something that as a little kid. I mean, I can't imagine experiencing that now. But even as a little kid, I mean, the trauma must be just intense, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, I see, you know, I hear these stories of people seeing it, and I think, unless you see something like this, I mean, it is traumatic. I guess it kind of changes your personality because you get phixiated. You don't fixiate it on this. I mean, here, I am sixty four, I've told this story constantly my whole entire life, and you do you get obsessed with it almost. I remember when you know, you know, getting back and learning about this. I did anything and everything I could to learn everything I could about this thing that they call Bigfoot, and then sasas watch and you know, I try to get as much information as I could about it because it just really affected my life like that, all through high school, all through college, all through my entire life, you know, even now sixty four.
Speaker 1: So that's that's extremely unique because a lot of times I'll hear from stories like this is like the person will not talk about it, and then they'll talk about it thirty years later. You're saying the whole time, you've been talking about what you saw that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't talk to you know, strangers off the street or you know, on my profession or you know, my colleagues or anything like that. But if something you mentioned something like that and I kind of fill them out a little bit, it's like, well, what do you think about that? Do you think it's real? And then if you know, I can tell them I'm not going to got some kind of netcase. Yeah, I share my story and you know, probably the ones that I repeated it so much as you know, nieces and nephews and you know, close friends and stuff like that, and you know, but you know, every peded the story so much that I really it sticks so clearly in your mind when you see something like that.
Speaker 1: How would you categorize what you saw that day in the aspect of was it more ape like or human like or something completely different?
Speaker 2: No, it was more well, I would say it was more human like than ape. But you know, it's its body structure and habitats and the size of it. It was not a human or you know, it was more animal than human. I think, and I shouldn't say more animal. It's its own saying rather than the human. You know, I think it's its own, separate animal. It has you know, human features for the fact that it's biped, and you know it's it's its body. The way it is, the way it walks, it's erect. You know, apes don't walk like that. The way the structure of the lumber or is fine, it doesn't vent. You know, they don't have the lung bar curve. That's what gives the ability of a human to walk upright, is that lumbar curve, and so it's more human like definitely than more of an ape like creature.
Speaker 1: Was there anything that you saw or experienced during that time that would make you think that there was a high level of intelligence involved.
Speaker 2: You know, boy, not really yet that you know, thinking back, it just you know, it didn't do anything you know, radical like run off or anything. It just calmly walked out. You know, it was going it actually it kind of walked when it was walking out. The pace of it walking out was faster than it was after we saw and it was walking you know, the other direction. So but you know, it looked so you know, human like. It was just huge, and you know, I think that's what fascinates me the most is you know, I think it's probably its own specie. It's not related to the apes. I just it's more human than ape. The way it looked and walked.
Speaker 1: You know, it's such an interesting conversation because, you know, on the one hand, when you have individuals that say that it looks like a large undiscovered ape, that's one thing too. But when you have multiple individuals that say, hey, it looks like a human that's really really tall, like eight to ten feet tall. Then that's another thing, because the line between whatever that is in the Giants of Old, that starts to blur pretty quick. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, you know, and you know, I know, I'm a physician, so you know, I look at people's gates all the time, and and you know, this was this was a human gait. It the way it walked other than you know, and there's some pathologies in in health that causes a person to flex forward or stoop forward, but you know, it was it was definitely humanoid gait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is getting really really detailed. But was there anything about the foot? Could you see any details about the foot or how that you know, the foot moved when it was walking that may have been different than you know, a normal human if you get what I'm doing, Yeah, you get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And you know I really wasn't paying you know, that close attention to you know, that part of the body, you know, the upper structure of it and its arms and head is what I was paying attention to. And then when it turned around and stopped and looked at me, you know, it was standing completely erect. So I really I don't even know if I remember ever seeing the feet. I don't think I was paying attention to that part.
Speaker 1: When you know, you went through the rest of your life and you'd talk to people every once in a while about this, and sounds like you would do internet research, you would read books things like that. Sometimes people in the same situation will actually go out and start to look for these things themselves. Is that anything that you ever got involved with or.
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't. You know, I did a lot of research on them and you know, read books, but to search, you know, well, it makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable. I don't think I would. You know, I'm a hunter and I go out, but most of the if I go hunting, you know, if it's out of the country or out of the state, you know, it's with a guide, so it's a little bit different. But I mean, even today, you know, i'm you know, as old as I am. I'm a little funny about walking out in the woods, you know, and it might sound strange, you know, but you just feel a little funny. And I've never had the feeling that somebody was watching me in the woods or anything like that, but it just feels a little funny. And it was pretty interesting. This had happened a couple of years ago. I was at a wedding and the bride the groom on his truck had a little picture of a sasquatch walking and says, I believe. And I said, hey, what what's that? And this he was a deputy sheriff and he goes, yeah, he goes, yeah, I believe in those, So tell me your story. And then he started telling me a story that he was on patrol and it wasn't too far from where I'm at now, but it was north on the Rock River up towards you know, between here and Wasisconsin, and he got called to a call and he went out there and he says there was more than one of those things, and he goes, it scared me so dang bad that you know, he goes, I'm a believer, you know. So you see and you're able to relate to these people of something that you had the luck to see in this phenomenon that you know, lots of people see and lots more wish they seen. But you know, the chances of me ever seeing one again, you know, I don't know if I'd want to see one, but you know, it's just something that it would be interesting because now I know what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Something I've found that interesting. Is a lot of times with witnesses, they will seem to be tied to other types of phenomenon as well.
Speaker 2: Have you had any other heard? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you had any other interesting weird things happen in your life besides this?
Speaker 2: None? None at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, that is that's almost as interesting as the fact of you seeing a big foot in itself, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, I've seen some of the people and they, you know, they see all these things that I'm like, gosh, you know, I thought once, of course, I don't go out looking for them. I don't know. Maybe that would be different if I did. But if I do, I want to be from my vehicle always away, you know. But no, I've never seen anything, never anything supernatural or anything like that.
Speaker 1: The friends you had with you that day that were able to actually see it, is this anything that you ever talked about with them at a later time when you were growing up, or high schoolers or anything at that.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact. I was just at a class reunion a couple of months ago and my friend Greg is well he was she was in my class. So we were there and and he comes up to me goes, you ever think about that? And I start laughing. It's like, yeah a lot. So, and then we talked about He's like, yeah, it's an amazing thing. You know what was it? You know, it's like, gosh, you know, it's amazing because you know he's you know, four years older me or three years older than me. And it's like, yeah, we always whenever we see each other, you know, which is not that often, but we will always say, you know what, I wonder what that was. And then his brother, little brother, we talk about it a lot. You know. When we talk about it, it's like because he didn't see it, he goes, man, I wish I could have saw.
Speaker 1: That thing, right, I'd be the same way. Man if I if I had to grow up with my buddies and my brother talking about the bigfoot they saw and I just missed it by a few seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Well, Brian, thank you so much for coming on the show and for sharing what you experienced that day in Victoria, Illinois. Just another sighting that seems to be coming out from all over the place, and in this Midwestern States. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome. I'm glad to share the story, and you know, I hope that if somebody hears about it around that time around that area, you know, they contact you because I think, you know, when you look at the amount of sightings they had down by Peoria, you know, it was in the newspapers down there, all over the place, and we just had no clue what was going on down there. So I'm sure hopefully somebody down there will be listening to you and you know, share their story with you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And if people want to reach out, the best way to reach out is to send me an email at Bigfoot Society gmail dot com. There's so many contacts that I get all over the place, but the best way to contact me and for it not to be lost is through email. So again, thank you so much Brian for coming on and definitely keep in touch if you hear anything else or experience anything else in the future.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're welcome and have a merry Christmasy.
Speaker 1: You as well, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're a Bigfoot Society. Our goal is to provide a platform for those that have encountered Bigfoot to share their encounter and a safe and respected environment, but we need to hear your story. If you've experienced something that you just can't explain, please send me an email at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Then we can start the conversation. And I know a lot of you have not shared your encounter at all. It's been twenty years and it's time that you get this off your chest. You can get some well deserved for rest because I know you haven't been sleeping. I understand what you're going through, and I appreciate every one of.
Speaker 3: You listening Bigfoot Society podcasts, hosted by our Captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more? To be more? Now you can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon. Get out free episodes and even number only episodes, take part in movie Night and even live video chats, interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, Play it. The powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community car padm Seize the day, Bigfooters and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. These are all in Oregon, by the way, Oakridge, Dexter Fall Creek to Shoot National Forest Area, Cultist Lake, Spirit Lake, Subtle Lake, Mackenzie River Area, Sweet Home Area, the area west of Crater Lake, east of two thirty West Diamond Lake Highway, and north of sixty two Creater Lake Highway. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. A special thank you to all the big for Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com. Forward slash the big Foot Society. I'll see you there and again thanks for listening,