Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 3: We've been to a Little Boys that year. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming tidness is only exceeded by the inability to adjust hollow the third rangled Deer. The Lapsed Fanboy got a price for the million Dollar Man.
Speaker 2: Even Santa Claus and so No say it's not so.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 1: And we're back for the twenty twenty four to left Christmas shell. The unrapping continues to unfold here in front of the warm hearth at boss Man Headquarters here in Connecticut, where the post office box has been brimming with your generosity. We're opening gift by gift, and Mama Sorrow, who's here with us in a special treat this year, had a suggestion about future Christmas shows. What was that you just said?
Speaker 3: Well, I think on television Christmas show, because then you could share the gifts with.
Speaker 4: All that's true fair.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. I don't think would accept it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so rough yeah.
Speaker 1: So would just send it to them and see if they put it on TV. As your suggestion, Yeah, okay, what do you think, boss.
Speaker 4: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Get it done, get a list of stations. Fired it up on that front. Yeah, if someone's gonna pay us to put it on TV, we'll do it. It's enough worth doing it for audio someone brings, I would say, I think that's correct, Yeah, very much so. Some of some of these letters we've been reading and some of these gifts we've been opening, or even more disturbing than that.
Speaker 4: The best part is the lack of warning that you know, Mama Sara was going to be here. That's the best part.
Speaker 1: Indeed, if we go, if we do it on television, will you will you join us? Will? Yes? Okay, she wants to be on That's what's We continue the unwrapping with the next gift of Christmas. This from New York Port Jefferson Station. As a matter of fact, this is our friend Cliff, who we've really had some special Christmas bonding with over the years. Of course, uh offering him a free Hopper spot one year absolutely and the spirit of the season, and was great to be able to consummate that. We've been in touch even we've been in touch with this gentleman's wife over the years about getting him a special Christmas gift as he's such a big fan of podcast, and she's helped run Point on a couple of things that have been really TLF appropriate. He has sent us, Oh it's written, well, Cliff, I mean, we're going to get to it, make no mistake about it. This is Cliff and Chat GPT present Lapsed GPT Christmas Unrappening International Star Wars nineteen eighty two, Parade of Champions, David von Eric, Mike Van Eric, Lance Von Eric, Glenn goes a memorial Cotton Bowl show too Lost in New York. And this was generated by chat GPT and it is a extensive script featuring myself, Vader, Sid Uncle Elmer. H. Yeah, he writes Jack a JP as well, but it's not even like a character. It's just our names. But I'm sure we're expected to do the voices. I'm flipping through for the sake of the Solar System to see if we can afford to do this for the people. This is a play, Yes it is.
Speaker 4: Well, he didn't write it, but the computer did.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you heard of chat GPT do you know what that is. Chat GPT is an AI program that will essentially write a script for you if you give it a simple prompt say well first, yeah, and artificial intelligence. Do you know what that is? It's sort of indeed, especially this Christmas and you can assent you know. It studies the human language. It studies what words tend to come after each word in just every written thing ever, everything on the Internet. And it can correctly predict what you mean when you tell it to write something. And so you can simply say, write me a script about two podcasters and a mom sitting around doing a Christmas show, and it'll generate. If you tell it to do eighty pages, it'll do eighty. If you tell it to do too, it'll do two. And just like that, it'll start generating what they think you mean by that eazy today, what do you say? The text is pretty big. I think we can do it. I think Cliff deserves it. He's presented us with two scripts here to read out to the Solar system. And we're presenting now a radio drama of the twenty twenty four to left Christmas Show. And what I think we'll do is perhaps have Mama Sara read the italics. Yeah, that's okay. Let me get you your glasses back. We're gonna put you back to work. Sure. What what is it called on a script? The italic kind of scene setting that's not to be read as script.
Speaker 4: I mean it's the like in in in a play, like stage direction and in screenplays the action the action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we're gonna have Mamasa read the action, that is to say, the parts of the script that described the scene, but our an actual dialogue. And then the boss Man and I will take based on a queue who will read next. Bossman, by the way, is enjoying some fine British chocolate if you're wondering what he's lunching on from a prior episode sent to us from from jolly old England as that very special relationship continues. So if you could read Mama sorrow right up until here, okay, right there, the italic sized text, that would be great.
Speaker 2: Oh I see okay.
Speaker 3: Jack and a Season walks down the sterile hallway alongside the new hospital CEO.
Speaker 1: Doctor Greg Thornton.
Speaker 3: They exchange pleasantries, discussing the future of the hospital. As they approach an intersection, a young man, one of the CEO's underlings. Clayton hurries up, flashing a nervous smile.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Clayton. Uh, doctor Thornton, you uh feel like grabbing some dinner? Later, Doctor Thornton barely glances at him.
Speaker 4: Mm no, not tonight, Clayton, burger.
Speaker 1: In the room. Doctor Thornton frowns at the odd question, but waves him off.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: As Clayton scurries away, Jack is silent, but the peculiar phrase burger in the room lingers in his mind. That's that's an old story, That's what I've told on the air before Interior Jack's hotel room night. Later that evening, Jack, still intrigued by the phrase, decides to indulge. He picks up the phone. Yeah, can I get a burger sent up to my room? Fifteen minutes later, there's a knock. A waiter brings in a tray, setting down a perfectly cooked burger with a small complimentary pudding cuff on the side, meat pudding. Jack digs in, savoring the meal. Then suddenly there's another knock. Who the He opens the door to find Uncle Elmer, the towering former wrestler, standing in the doorway. Eyeing the burger with hunger in his eyes. You, Jack, shocked and unsure what's happening, gestures to the burger. Uhh, no, have at it. Elmer grabs the burgler and devours it in seconds. Jack watches in amazement as Elmer's eyes widen, his hunger. Far from satisfied, the wrestler starts grabbing anything in sight, pillowcases, lampshades, and even the bed sheets, stuffing them into his mouth. Boy, do you like to eat a lie? Jack frantically looks around the room and spots it's the pudding cup. He grabs it. Here, take this, but just as he offers it, there's a deafening crash. The wall behind him crumbles and through the dust into briss Vader emerges, roaring, this.
Speaker 2: Is my kind of body pudding in.
Speaker 1: Vader lunges for the pudding, and then the chaos. Jack scurries out of the way. Elmer and Vader grapple for the cup, knocking furniture around. Vader throws a punch, connecting with Elmer's jaw. Each punch lands with the game same growling sound. But before they can do more damage through the hole in the wall, Sid Justice enters pushing a cart stacked hide with Vienna sausages. Sid shut up. Sig gestures to the stack of yenisauce. Mamasaropop suggestures the steak of Vienna sausages with a manic gleam in his eyes.
Speaker 2: Forget the pudding. I just free eight ten of myself for fifty buckses of these. If you warm, you gotta go through a meme. The mester and the Ruler of the.
Speaker 1: World without hesitation, Elmer and Vader lunge the food. Sid pulls out his secret weapons, a squeegee in one hand and a scissor in the other. He fends them off, but they circle him like predators, closing in. Suddenly they tackle him, turning him into a human sandwich. Sid in the middle.
Speaker 4: Now that's a sandwich.
Speaker 1: Just as Sid looks like he's being overpowered, a voice cuts through the chaos.
Speaker 2: Elmer Fighter, this is Bougus, the most bullish single ever pulled off.
Speaker 1: Sid's twin brother, bo Justice charges into the room, helping Sid fight off the wrestling titans. Sid has Vader pinned in the corner, his eyes darting around for his scissors.
Speaker 2: Were my scissors?
Speaker 1: Suddenly aren't. Anderson appears from behind, wielding Sid's own scissors. He jabs them into Sid's head. How do you like it?
Speaker 2: These scissors hit me in the head like a.
Speaker 1: Shoot bow charges an Arn. As the room descends further into madness, Jack, fed up, grabs his phone and dials his best friend JP Sorrow Holler Spot ninety one. JP knows exactly what that means. An hour later, JP burst into the room an hour later with none other than Virgil holding a steaming pot of meat sauce, meat saw power. Virgil swings the pot, dumping the sauce all over The Justice Brothers sit in bow howl in pain as the sauce burns their eyes, while Elmer Invader gleefully swim in it. Meanwhile, in the corner, Arn Anderson watches the chaos, sipping from a mini bar bottle with Rick Flair, who has appeared out of nowhere. Rick points at Elmer Invaders, this is.
Speaker 4: The greatest moment of their lives.
Speaker 1: Jack, disheveled but relieved, shakes Virgil's hand. Thanks for getting me out of a jam, brother. He looks around at the wrecked room, the sauce covered wrestlers in the hole in the wall. I will never eat a burger in the room again.